时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Big Bang Theory: | 《生活大爆炸》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | This is just a minor setback. | 这只是一点小挫折 |
[00:05] | No, it’s not, okay? | 这不是 明白吗 |
[00:06] | I’ve been out here for, like, ten years. | 我已经离家拼搏十年了 |
[00:07] | I have nothing to show for it. | 我依然一无所有 |
[00:09] | Well, you have me. | 你有我啊 |
[00:13] | I do have you. | 我的确拥有你 |
[00:21] | Leonard Hofstadter, | 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[00:23] | will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[00:30] | Did you seriously just say, “Um…”? | 你刚才那一声是在犹豫吗 |
[00:32] | 事到如今 | |
[00:33] | – It’s an outrage. – I know. | -这太过分了 -我明白 |
[00:36] | The university– they think they can do whatever they want. | 大学的高层觉得他们想干嘛就能干嘛 |
[00:38] | We just have to sit there and take it. | 我们只能乖乖任由摆布 |
[00:40] | You need to let it go, Sheldon. | 别老拽着这事不放了 谢尔顿 |
[00:41] | You work tirelessly for someone, and this is what you get. | 我没日没夜地为他们干活 却落得如此下场 |
[00:44] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天啊 |
[00:45] | They’re just making you use your vacation days! | 他们就是让你把年假用掉而已 |
[00:49] | But I don’t want a vacation. | 可我不想放假 |
[00:51] | Okay, listen, I don’t mean to diminish what you’re going through, | 我不想轻视你心灵受到的创伤 |
[00:54] | but I’m a little distracted right now. | 但我现在真的没心思 |
[00:56] | Oh, this again? | 又是因为那事啊 |
[00:58] | So, Penny proposed, you didn’t say yes, | 不就是佩妮求了婚 你没答应嘛 |
[01:00] | and now you think you may have lost her love forever. | 所以现在你天天发愁到底会不会失去她 |
[01:02] | How does this compare to me being forced | 这破事怎么比得上我被人 |
[01:04] | to relax for a few days? | 逼迫放假来得惨啊 |
[01:08] | – It doesn’t! – Thank you! | -完全比不上 -就是嘛 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna go talk to Penny. | 我要去跟佩妮谈谈 |
[01:14] | I’m going to go inside, put on my coziest pajamas, | 我要回家穿上我最舒服的睡衣 |
[01:18] | curl up with a good book | 蜷在床上看本好书 |
[01:19] | and wait for this nightmare to be over. | 等待这场噩梦的结束 |
[01:25] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[01:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 情不自禁 |
[01:37] | Hey. Look, I’m sorry I didn’t text you back. | 抱歉没回你短信 |
[01:39] | I just needed some time to think. | 我只是需要点时间想想 |
[01:40] | – Okay. – Here. Come in. | -没事 -来 进来吧 |
[01:43] | Look, if you want to break up, just say it. | 如果你是想要分手 就说出来吧 |
[01:45] | – Leonard… – No, no, no, no. I take it back. | -莱纳德… -别别别 我收回那句话 |
[01:46] | Don’t say it. Just-just hate me, but stay with me. | 千万别分手 恨我就好 别离开我 |
[01:48] | It worked for my parents. | 反正我爸妈也这样 |
[01:52] | Listen, I don’t want to break up with you. | 听我说 我没想要跟你分手 |
[01:55] | Oh. O-Okay. | 那就好 |
[01:58] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[01:59] | So, it’s cool if I cry a little? | 不介意我落两滴男儿泪吧 |
[02:03] | Yeah, I probably wouldn’t. | 要我就不会这么做 |
[02:05] | Yeah. | 同意 |
[02:09] | Look, you did the right thing last night. | 你昨晚的做法是正确的 |
[02:10] | I was a mess. | 我当时脑子不清楚 |
[02:12] | I was just frustrated because my career is going nowhere. | 当时我因为事业不顺 内心严重受挫 |
[02:14] | Look, I get it, and I want you to know | 我理解 我也想你知道 |
[02:16] | that I support whatever you want to do. | 无论你想做什么事 我都支持你 |
[02:19] | Great, because I’ve been thinking, | 那就好 因为我在想 |
[02:21] | if I really want this acting thing to work, | 如果我真想要演员事业能成功 |
[02:22] | I need to focus all my energy on it. | 我就得身心完全投入 |
[02:24] | And to do that, | 为了做到真正投入 |
[02:25] | I should quit waitressing at The Cheesecake Factory. | 我决定辞芝士蛋糕工厂的服务员工作 |
[02:30] | – That-That’s a big step. – I know. | -这是个大改变啊 -我知道 |
[02:32] | So, you know, before making any rash… | 所以在你做任何冲动的… |
[02:34] | – I already quit. – And I support you! | -我已经辞职了 -那我也支持你 |
[03:04] | – Come on, take me to work with you. – No. | -好嘛 带我跟你去上班 -不行 |
[03:07] | – You’re on vacation. – Please. | -你在放假 -求你了 |
[03:09] | What if there’s a big breakthrough in science today | 万一今天科学界有重大突破 |
[03:11] | and I’m not there to see it? | 我却错过无法见证呢 |
[03:12] | Do you really think there’s gonna be a breakthrough | 你真的觉得你如果不在 科学界能有什么 |
[03:14] | without you there to do it? | 重大突破吗 |
[03:15] | No. I was just tricking you. | 当然不会有 这是陷阱题 |
[03:18] | Bye. | 再会 |
[03:22] | Leonard, wait! | 莱纳德 等等 |
[03:23] | – Take me with you.- No! | -带我一起去 -不行 |
[03:26] | – Please. – No! | -求你了 -就是不行 |
[03:27] | Too bad. I’m coming with you. | 抱歉 我就是要跟着你 |
[03:29] | – Oh, Sheldon, stay! – But… | -谢尔顿 停 -但是… |
[03:30] | I said stay! | 乖乖待着 |
[03:39] | I’m going to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[03:41] | Do not follow me. | 不许跟着我 |
[04:02] | Hey, Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[04:05] | – Hey. – Sorry. Did I startle you? | -你好啊 -抱歉 我吓到你了吗 |
[04:07] | Yes, but at this point, pretty much any customer does. | 没关系 这时间所有客人都会吓到我 |
[04:11] | What can I do for you? | 你要买什么 |
[04:12] | Well, I need a little help. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[04:14] | I accidentally destroyed one of Howard’s comic books this morning, | 今早我不小心弄坏了霍华德的一本漫画书 |
[04:16] | and I was hoping I could replace it. | 所以我想买一本来替换 |
[04:18] | Wow. What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[04:19] | Batman got his ass kicked by my curling iron. | 蝙蝠侠被我的烫发棒给虐了 |
[04:24] | Well, don’t let The Riddler know that. | 可别把这个秘密告诉谜语人 |
[04:24] | 蝙蝠侠敌手 | |
[04:28] | It’s a comic book joke. | 这是个漫画哏啦 |
[04:31] | Or maybe it’s not. | 也可能不是哏吧 |
[04:34] | Do you have this one? | 你还有这本书吗 |
[04:35] | Uh, well, it’s-it’s pretty rare. | 这本书市面上很少见了 |
[04:37] | Can you give me a few days to track it down? | 我需要几天时间找一下 |
[04:40] | Ooh, I was kind of hoping to get it | 我还希望能在华仔下班 |
[04:41] | before Howie comes home from work. | 回家之前就把书换掉 |
[04:43] | Oh. What’s the hurry? | 干嘛这么着急 |
[04:44] | Well, he’s always saying | 他平时就爱念叨 |
[04:45] | I should be more careful with my curling iron, | 让我用烫发棒的时候多注意点 |
[04:47] | and it seems like a dangerous precedent | 要是让他发现 |
[04:48] | to let him think he can be right. | 他也有说对的时候就惨了 |
[04:52] | Well, I’ll do what I can, | 我尽力而为吧 |
[04:53] | but I can’t make any promises. | 但我可不敢打包票一定能找到 |
[04:56] | You know, I do work at a pharmaceutical company. | 其实我在制药公司工作呢 |
[05:00] | If you can make this happen today, | 如果你今天能帮我找到书 |
[05:01] | I can hook you up with anxiety medication, | 我就能帮你搞点抗焦虑 |
[05:04] | – antidepressants. – Really? | -和抗抑郁的药 -是吗 |
[05:08] | Do you have any of these? | 那你有这些药吗 |
[05:15] | Hello, Mr. Rat Brain. | 鼠脑君 你好吗 |
[05:18] | Not so bitey without the rest of the rat | 没了身体的其他部分 |
[05:20] | to back us up now, are we? | 现在没法咬我了吧 |
[05:23] | Anybody home? | 有人吗 |
[05:24] | Hey, what brings you guys here? | 你俩来干什么 |
[05:26] | Well, we were just on our way to lunch | 我们要去吃午饭 |
[05:27] | and wanted to see if you’d like to join. | 顺道看看你想不想一起去 |
[05:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:30] | Because Sheldon’s not here this week, | 因为这周谢尔顿不上班 |
[05:31] | and you don’t think I have any other options? | 你们就觉得我没有别人陪伴了吗 |
[05:33] | I’m just kidding. I’ll get my purse. | 开玩笑的 我拿上包就走 |
[05:35] | Hi, Amy. I… Oh. | 艾米 我 |
[05:37] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know you had any company. | 抱歉 我不知道你有客人在 |
[05:40] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:40] | Uh, Bert, this is Howard and Rajesh. | 伯特 这是霍华德和拉杰什 |
[05:42] | Guys, this is Bert. | 这位是Bert |
[05:44] | – Hey. Good to see you. – Hey. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[05:45] | Anyway, I wanted to show you | 我是想过来给你看看 |
[05:46] | this tourmalinated quartz that we got in the lab. | 我们在实验室弄出来的石英晶体 |
[05:49] | This is so pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[05:50] | – Bert works for the geology department. – Yeah. | -伯特在地质系工作 -没错 |
[05:53] | You know what, uh, geologists and Bon Jovi have in common? | 你们知道地质学家和邦·乔飞的共同点是什么吗 |
[05:57] | You’re both into rock? | 你们都喜欢石头[摇滚]吗 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 答对了 |
[06:04] | Well, see ya. | 再见 |
[06:06] | Oh, you forgot your quartz. | 你忘了把石英拿走了 |
[06:08] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:10] | I want you to have it. | 送给你吧 |
[06:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:14] | He’s nice. | 他人真好 |
[06:15] | Yeah, he’s nice because he likes you. | 他对你好是因为他喜欢你 |
[06:18] | What?! No, he doesn’t. | 什么呀 他才不喜欢我呢 |
[06:21] | He brought you a pretty rock. | 他送你一块漂亮的石头 |
[06:23] | So? He does that every day…Oh. | 那又怎样 他每天都送我… |
[06:27] | You know, if you’d rather skip lunch | 如果你不想吃午饭 |
[06:28] | and hang out with your boyfriend Bert, it’s totally okay. | 而想和你男友伯特在一起 我们完全没意见 |
[06:31] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他才不是我男朋友呢 |
[06:32] | Are you sure? He’s tall, pale and awkward. | 你确定吗 他个高 肤白 人怪 |
[06:34] | That sounds like your type. | 貌似就是你的菜啊 |
[06:37] | Should someone as lonely as you really be making fun of me? | 你这种万年没人爱的家伙也敢来取笑我吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah, grow up, Howard. God. | 没错 霍华德 你成熟点好不好 |
[06:44] | What do I do? I don’t want to hurt his feelings. | 我该怎么做呢 我不想伤害他的感情 |
[06:47] | Maybe the problem is he thinks you’re available. | 也许问题就出在他不知道你名花有主了 |
[06:49] | Does he know you’re dating Sheldon? | 他知道你在跟谢尔顿谈恋爱吗 |
[06:51] | I guess it hasn’t come up. | 好像从没提过这事 |
[06:53] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[06:55] | And does Sheldon know you’re dating Sheldon? | 那谢尔顿知道你们俩是算在谈恋爱吗 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry. Who are you dating? | 不好意思 那你又是跟谁在恋爱 |
[07:03] | Yeah, knock it off, Howard! | 就是 把嘴闭上 霍华德 |
[07:15] | Hey, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[07:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:26] | I’m on vacation. What do you think? | 我在上班 你觉得呢 |
[07:30] | Why are you sitting in the stairwell? | 那你为什么坐在楼梯上 |
[07:33] | Leonard told me to stay. | 莱纳德让我待在这 |
[07:36] | Oh. Well, good boy. | 真听话 乖孩子[狗狗] |
[07:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[07:42] | Oh, I have a ton of errands to run. | 我要出去办一堆事 |
[07:43] | I need to make copies of my headshot, | 我得去多洗几张我的大头照 |
[07:44] | send them off to agents | 寄给不同的经济人 |
[07:45] | and sign up for a new acting class and… | 然后去报一门新的表演课 |
[07:48] | – Well, have fun. – Okay. | -祝你忙得开心 -好的 |
[07:57] | – You want to come with me? – Really? | -你要不要一起来 -可以吗 |
[08:00] | Come on, boy. Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 当然可以 走吧 快 乖孩子[狗狗] |
[08:02] | Get in the car. Come on. | 快上车 走 |
[08:07] | All right, thanks a lot. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:10] | They have one at Capital Comics. | 首都漫画店有一本 |
[08:11] | – Oh, that’s great. – No, it’s not. | -那太棒了 -才不是 |
[08:13] | I hate that place. | 我讨厌那地方 |
[08:15] | Guy who owns it is a jerk. | 那个店主就是一个混蛋 |
[08:17] | He’s always making me feel bad about myself. | 他总爱让我产生强烈的自卑感 |
[08:19] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[08:22] | What’s the address? | 那家店在哪里 |
[08:25] | You know, why don’t I just take you there? | 算了 要不我带你去吧 |
[08:26] | That way, I can make sure he doesn’t rip you off. | 这样我能确保他不会趁机敲诈 |
[08:28] | Oh, thanks, but I don’t want you to close up. | 多谢啦 但我不希望你关门 |
[08:30] | I mean, won’t you lose business? | 你会损失客人的 |
[08:35] | Sorry. That was mean. | 抱歉 这话太损了 |
[08:40] | – Penny really quit The Cheesecake Factory? – Yeah. | -佩妮真的辞掉了服务员的工作吗 -是的 |
[08:43] | – So, what is she doing today? – I don’t know. | -那她今天干什么 -我不知道 |
[08:45] | She already thinks I don’t support this, | 她已经认为我在这方面不支持她 |
[08:47] | so if I call, it might look like I’m checking up on her. | 所以如果我打给她 就会像查岗一样 |
[08:49] | Well, do you support this? | 那你支持她吗 |
[08:50] | Of course I do. | 当然支持 |
[08:52] | She’s a great actress. | 她是一名很棒的女演员 |
[08:53] | I’m proud she’s taking this risk. | 她敢冒这个险 真让我感到骄傲 |
[08:55] | That’s nice. | 你真贴心 |
[08:56] | You bought that? Great! | 你还真信啊 太棒了 |
[09:01] | I got to call her before I forget how I said it. | 我要在忘记怎么演之前 赶快打给佩妮 |
[09:06] | Hi. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:07] | Oh, how’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[09:08] | You taking Hollywood by storm? | 你有没有袭卷好莱坞啊 |
[09:10] | Actually, I’m at The Cheesecake Factory. | 其实我现在在芝士蛋糕工厂呢 |
[09:11] | You got your job back. That is great news. | 你要回工作啦 那真是太好了 |
[09:14] | I didn’t want to say anything, | 我本来不想多说什么 |
[09:15] | but you are making the right choice. | 但你这么做才是正确的 |
[09:17] | To plunge yourself into debt right now | 现在就切断自己的经济来源 |
[09:18] | – would be literally insane. Yeah. | -简直就是疯了嘛 -是啊 |
[09:20] | I’m just returning my uniform. | 我是来这还工作服的 |
[09:25] | And I support you. | 对了 我支持你哦 |
[09:34] | Before we begin your guided meditation, | 在开始接受冥想引导前 |
[09:37] | close your eyes | 闭上眼 |
[09:38] | and picture yourself in a peaceful environment. | 想象自己处于一个平和安详的环境 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:44] | I’m inside the CERN super collider. | 我处于欧洲核子研究中心的超级对撞机里 |
[09:50] | Now, take a deep, relaxing breath in through your nose. | 现在用鼻子轻松地深吸一口气 |
[09:55] | And let it out. | 然后呼气 |
[09:57] | Didn’t see that coming. | 真是”没想到”啊 |
[10:01] | In. | 吸气 |
[10:04] | Let me guess. | 下一步肯定是… |
[10:05] | And out. | 呼气 |
[10:09] | What was I gonna do? Two “ins” in a row? | 不然咧 连吸两口气憋死自己吗 |
[10:15] | Where’s my lemonade? | 我的柠檬汁呢 |
[10:17] | I didn’t get it. | 我忘了 |
[10:19] | A fitting swan song to your career as a waitress | 告别你服务员职业生涯的最佳方式 |
[10:21] | to forget my order one last time. | 就是最后一次忘记我的点单 |
[10:30] | Do you think quitting my job was a mistake? | 你认为我辞职是个错误吗 |
[10:33] | Do you see me drinking lemonade? | 你有看到我在喝柠檬汁吗 |
[10:37] | No. I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[10:39] | Why do you ask? | 干嘛这么问 |
[10:41] | Because Leonard just pissed me off. | 因为莱纳德刚刚气到我了 |
[10:43] | Am I being an idiot or not? | 我辞职是不是特傻啊 |
[10:45] | No, I don’t think you are. | 不啊 我不这么认为 |
[10:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:49] | The best way to achieve a goal is to devote 100% | 达到目标的最好办法就是投入自己 |
[10:52] | of your time and energy to it. | 百分之百的时间和精力 |
[10:54] | When I decided I was going to be a physicist, | 当我决心要成为一个物理学家时 |
[10:57] | I didn’t take some other job | 我没有随便找一份工作 |
[10:58] | in case it didn’t work out. | 好给自己留一条后路 |
[11:00] | Which wasn’t easy because there was a lot of pressure | 这决定不容易 因为那年皮尔森老师 |
[11:02] | from Ms. Pierson for me to be chalk monitor that year. | 不断对我施压 让我当补粉笔专员 |
[11:07] | Thank you. I needed to hear that. | 谢谢 我需要这样的鼓励 |
[11:09] | Why can’t Leonard understand it? | 为什么莱纳德就是不明白呢 |
[11:12] | Because he’s not like us, Penny. | 因为他不像咱俩 佩妮 |
[11:15] | We’re dreamers. | 我们是梦想家 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I need to start cracking the window | 是是 下次再把你留在车里 |
[11:21] | when I leave you in the car. | 得留个缝 免得你脑子缺氧了 |
[11:31] | Hello, Bert. | 你好 伯特 |
[11:32] | So, anyway, there’s this big, uh, rock and mineral show | 对了 下周在圣塔莫尼卡有个 |
[11:36] | next week in Santa Monica and… | 大型的岩石矿物展 |
[11:37] | Listen, um, Bert, | 听着 伯特 |
[11:39] | before you say anything else, I… | 在你说出口之前 我想告诉你 |
[11:42] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[11:44] | This is awkward. | 这下尴尬了 |
[11:46] | You thought I was gonna ask you to go with me | 你以为我是邀请你跟我一起 |
[11:48] | to the mineral show. – Weren’t you? | -去看展览吗 -难道不是吗 |
[11:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:56] | That’s very nice of you, but… | 多谢你的好意 但 |
[11:58] | I do have a boyfriend. | 我的确有男朋友了 |
[12:00] | That’s what you all say. | 你们都这么说 |
[12:02] | You just don’t want to go out with me | 你们只是不想跟我出去约会 |
[12:03] | because I have an off-putting personality. | 因为我是个令人讨厌的人 |
[12:05] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是的 |
[12:07] | My boyfriend has an off-putting personality, too. | 我的男朋友也是一个让人讨厌的人 |
[12:09] | Like, way worse than you. | 而且比你讨厌多了 |
[12:13] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:14] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[12:15] | I mean, I’m big and weird and funny-looking | 我这么大只 个性古怪 长相奇怪 |
[12:19] | and no one ever wants to do anything with me. | 从来不会有人想跟我一起玩 |
[12:22] | Don’t say that. | 别那样说 |
[12:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:26] | I know I’m a monster. | 我知道我就是一怪物 |
[12:28] | No, Bert, come on. | 不 伯特 别走 |
[12:30] | I’d love to go to the mineral show with you. | 我很乐意陪你去看矿物展 |
[12:33] | Sweet. | 太棒了 |
[12:34] | It’s a date. | 那就算约会啦 |
[12:38] | No, it’s not. | 才不算呢 |
[12:40] | Too late! | 为时已晚啦 |
[12:53] | Yeah. Haven’t seen this many people in my store | 自从那辆韩国教堂大巴 |
[12:55] | since that Korean church bus | 从我店前门玻璃撞进来后 |
[12:57] | crashed through my front window. | 我店再也没有见过那么多人 |
[13:00] | Hey! Stuart! | 斯图尔特 |
[13:02] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[13:02] | Haven’t seen you in forever. | 好久不见 |
[13:04] | Look how gray you’ve gotten. | 你看你都灰成这样了 |
[13:06] | My hair’s exactly the same color as always. | 我的头发一直都是这个颜色 |
[13:08] | No, I was talking about your skin. | 不 我是在说你的肤色 |
[13:12] | Look, uh, my friend here needs a comic book… | 我的朋友要找一本漫画书 |
[13:14] | And she went into your store by mistake. | 她应该是无意走进你的店吧 |
[13:17] | Good thing there was no one there to see you. | 幸好他家店没人 不会有人知道你走错地方 |
[13:20] | What do you need? | 你要找什么 |
[13:22] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I got this. | 这本啊 我这里有 |
[13:23] | Right over here. | 就在这边 |
[13:27] | Even you, Sweatpants? | 运动裤肥仔 连你也抛弃我 |
[13:29] | Free popcorn. | 这里有免费爆米花呢 |
[13:33] | Can I offer you a coffee? | 要不要来一杯咖啡 |
[13:34] | Espresso? Latte? | 是浓缩咖啡还是拿铁呢 |
[13:36] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:37] | How about you, Stu? Mocha? Scone? | 你呢 斯图 摩卡还是司康饼 |
[13:39] | Directions to the nearest soup kitchen? | 还是要这附近施舍处的地址啊 |
[13:44] | He knows where the soup kitchen is. | 他知道施舍处在哪 |
[13:49] | It’s on Merton Avenue. | 在默顿大道上 |
[13:52] | I don’t think I like the way you’re treating my friend. | 我不喜欢你这样对待我的朋友 |
[13:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:56] | You want the book or not? | 你还想不想要这本书了 |
[13:57] | Not from you. | 想要也不买你的 |
[13:59] | Let’s go, Stuart. | 我们走 斯图尔特 |
[14:03] | You know something, Jesse? | 你知道吗 杰西 |
[14:05] | You may have a successful business | 虽说你生意兴隆 |
[14:08] | a-and the kind of pink complexion | 均衡营养 |
[14:10] | that comes with good nutrition… | 养得一脸粉嫩 |
[14:13] | …but I have something more important. | 但我拥有更重要的东西 |
[14:15] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[14:16] | Friendship. | 友谊 |
[14:21] | Which I would trade in a heartbeat for all of this. | 但我会毫不犹豫放弃友谊来换取这一切 |
[14:28] | The mineral and rock show? | 矿物岩石展览 |
[14:30] | That would be awful even without Bert. | 即使不跟伯特去 听着都很没劲 |
[14:34] | So what am I supposed to do now? | 那我现在应该怎么办 |
[14:36] | Prepare your uterus for his gigantic offspring? | 让你的子宫为他的巨人婴儿做好准备 |
[14:41] | This isn’t funny. | 不许拿这事开玩笑 |
[14:43] | I’m gonna have to tell him the truth: | 我必须跟他说实话 |
[14:44] | that even if I didn’t have a boyfriend, | 就算我没有男友 |
[14:46] | I wouldn’t be interested in him. | 也不会喜欢他 |
[14:47] | I’ve heard those words so many times. | 这话我听过太多遍了 |
[14:50] | From Linda Nosenchuck, Tammy Rosenworcel… | 琳达·诺森恰克 谭米·罗森沃塞尔 |
[14:52] | Padma Kapur, Neha Chowdury… | 帕德玛·卡普尔 内哈·恰德瑞 |
[14:54] | …Marci Grossman, Lisa Mazzarino… | 马茜·格罗斯曼 莉萨·马扎里诺 |
[14:55] | – …Megan Pincus… – …Tammy Cho… | -梅根·平卡斯 -谭米·周 |
[14:57] | Oh, who was that girl from our Starbucks? | 我们常去那家星巴克的女生叫什么来着 |
[14:59] | – Arlene Russel! – Yes! Arlene! | -艾琳·罗素 -没错 艾琳 |
[15:02] | She wrote “no way” on both our cappuccinos. | 她在我俩的卡布奇诺杯上 都写上了”不可能” |
[15:07] | Poor Bert. | 可怜的伯特 |
[15:08] | That guy’s got a rough afternoon ahead of him. | 有一个悲催的下午在等着他 |
[15:11] | Well, how would you want a girl | 你们希望一个女生 |
[15:12] | to tell you she wasn’t interested? | 如何拒绝你们 |
[15:14] | I guess, uh, I’d like her to sit me down, | 我希望她和我好好坐着 |
[15:17] | look me in the eye and say, | 看着我的眼睛说 |
[15:20] | “I was wrong. I love you.” | “我错了 我爱你” |
[15:22] | And then maybe she could touch me in a special way. | 或许再用上特别的方式爱抚我 |
[15:27] | That’s how you reject a guy. | 没错 拒绝男生就要这样 |
[15:30] | Okay, I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间听你俩瞎掰 |
[15:31] | I’m just gonna go find him and be brutally honest. | 我要直接去找他 残忍地说出真相算了 |
[15:34] | – No, don’t. – He’ll be so upset. | -别这样 -他会很伤心的 |
[15:35] | He’ll probably climb up the Empire State Building | 他很可能会爬上帝国大厦 |
[15:37] | and start swatting at planes. | 像电影里的金刚一样乱拍飞机泄愤 |
[15:44] | You want us to talk to him? | 要我们帮你说吗 |
[15:46] | Really? | 可以吗 |
[15:47] | – You would do that? – Sure. | -你们愿意代劳吗 -当然 |
[15:49] | We’ve both been in his shoes. | 我们都曾有过这样的经历 |
[15:50] | We’ll let him down with compassion and respect. | 我们会让他失望的同时 感觉到同情与尊重 |
[15:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:58] | So we tell him she’s a lesbian, right? | 跟他说她是拉拉吗 |
[15:59] | Of course we tell him she’s a lesbian. | 当然是说她是拉拉啦 |
[16:09] | And hold three… | 保持三 |
[16:12] | two… one. | 二 一 |
[16:15] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[16:17] | Now let’s try Warrior II. | 现在试试战士二式 |
[16:21] | And hold. | 保持 |
[16:26] | I’ve read that there are great yogis | 有报道指出有些伟大的瑜伽修行者 |
[16:28] | who have such mastery over their bodies | 可以随心所欲掌控自己的身体 |
[16:30] | they can draw water in through their genitals. | 他们能通过生殖器汲水 |
[16:42] | Yeah, well, I don’t think we’re gonna get to do that today. | 我们今天还不会练到这一层次 |
[16:46] | Too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[16:48] | It seems like a good way to drink a milk shake | 感觉用这种办法喝奶昔不错 |
[16:50] | without getting brain freeze. | 至少大脑不会冰到痛 |
[16:56] | And now we go to Reverse Warrior. | 现在是反转战士式 |
[17:02] | How did she get you to do yoga? | 她是怎么说服你做瑜伽的 |
[17:06] | Well, to be honest, I thought she said “Yoda.” | 说实话 我以为她说的是”尤达” |
[17:06] | 《星战》里的大师 音似瑜伽 | |
[17:12] | I’m helping him relax because, unlike you, | 我在帮他放松 因为他和你不同 |
[17:15] | he supports me. | 他支持我 |
[17:17] | Oh, how many times do I have to say it? | 究竟要我说多少次啊 |
[17:19] | I support you. | 我支持你 |
[17:20] | Sheldon, take a break. | 谢尔顿 休息下 |
[17:23] | Namaste. | 合十致敬 |
[17:26] | Okay, if you support me, what was with that phone call? | 如果你支持我 那通电话是什么意思 |
[17:29] | Fine. I’m not sure you should have quit. | 好吧 我不确定你是否该辞职 |
[17:31] | But if you care so much what I think, | 但如果你这么在乎我的想法 |
[17:33] | why didn’t you ask me before you did it? | 你为什么不在辞职前问我呢 |
[17:35] | Oh, so now I need your permission? | 所以现在我做事需要你的批准吗 |
[17:36] | Would you have asked me before you quit your job? | 你在辞职前会征求我的意见吗 |
[17:39] | Yes. | 当然会 |
[17:40] | I thought we were in the kind of relationship | 我觉得我们的关系已经到了 |
[17:41] | where we make decisions together. | 什么事都一起做决定的阶段 |
[17:42] | If I’m wrong, then maybe we need to talk about | 如果我错了 那也许我们应该谈谈 |
[17:44] | the kind of relationship we’re actually in. | 我们的关系究竟在哪一阶段 |
[17:46] | Yeah, well, maybe we do. | 也许是需要谈谈了 |
[17:47] | I’m willing to if you guys are. | 你们想谈的话 我也很乐意谈 |
[17:52] | Can we please have some privacy? | 给我们一些空间好吗 |
[17:53] | Y… No. | 不行 |
[17:54] | I’m as much a part of this relationship as you two, | 除了你们俩 我也是这段关系的一名成员 |
[17:56] | and I think it’s high time we put all our cards on the table. | 我觉得是时候大家把话说开了 |
[17:59] | Yeah. For example, where is this going? | 比如 这段感情的未来在哪里 |
[18:02] | Are you two ever getting married? | 你们到底会不会结婚 |
[18:04] | And, if so, where will we all live? | 还有婚后 我们仨要住在哪里 |
[18:06] | Have you thought about that? | 你们有考虑这个问题吗 |
[18:08] | – No. – Penny? | -没有 -佩妮呢 |
[18:10] | Okay, wait. What are we doing? | 慢着 我们这是在干嘛 |
[18:11] | For some reason, we’re planning a future | 不知为何 我们现在谈的是 |
[18:13] | where we both live with Sheldon forever. | 我们与谢尔顿永远住在一起的未来 |
[18:15] | Good. Now we’re getting somewhere. | 很好 总算有点进展了 |
[18:19] | Look, I know you think I’m being reckless, | 我知道你觉得我太过鲁莽 |
[18:21] | and you might be right, | 也许你是对的 |
[18:22] | but I need to take this shot. | 但我需要把握这次机会 |
[18:23] | Yeah, no kidding. | 对 这是说真的 |
[18:24] | Despite what it says on her resume, | 尽管她在简历上造假 |
[18:26] | she is no longer 22. | 她早就不是22岁了 |
[18:31] | I swear, I am on your side. | 我发誓 我向来支持你 |
[18:34] | You keep saying you’re on my side, | 你总是口头上说支持我 |
[18:36] | – but you don’t act like it. – He does that to me, too. | -而你的言行完全不一致 -他对我也是这样 |
[18:38] | Why do we put up with it? | 我们为什么要容忍你这种行为 |
[18:41] | Listen, I could never do what you’re doing, okay? | 听我说 我永远做不到你现在做的事 |
[18:44] | I would be terrified. | 我没这么大胆 |
[18:46] | Well, it’s scary for me, too. | 其实我心里也很害怕 |
[18:48] | I’m fine with it. | 我还好啦 |
[18:51] | My point is, just because I couldn’t do it | 我的意思是 不能因为我做不到 |
[18:54] | doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. | 就代表你不应该去做 |
[18:55] | And I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[19:00] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:03] | Well, to celebrate this reconciliation, | 为了庆祝重归于好 |
[19:05] | let’s all share a milk shake. | 咱们分享一杯奶昔吧 |
[19:06] | Uh, Penny, you’ll need a straw. | 佩妮 你用吸管 我们”龙汲水” |
[19:15] | – You’re back. – Yes, I am! | -你还是回来了 -是的 |
[19:17] | There’s a few more things I want to say to you. | 我还有一些话要对你说 |
[19:18] | Stuart’s store is just fine, | 斯图尔特的店挺好的 |
[19:20] | and he’s a much nicer person than you are, | 而且他人也比你好多了 |
[19:22] | and if you still have that comic, | 如果那本漫画书还在 |
[19:23] | I’d like to buy it right now! | 我现在就想买 |
[19:26] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[19:27] | Oh, you want a latte while you wait? | 等的时候要来杯拿铁吗 |
[19:30] | No, I don’t want a latte! | 不 我才不要拿铁 |
[19:32] | I want a cappuccino and a blueberry scone! | 我要卡布奇诺和蓝莓司康饼 |
[19:35] | I only have chocolate chip. | 我这里只有巧克力曲奇饼 |
[19:37] | Well, that sounds even better! | 这更符合姐心意 |
[19:46] | Thanks for coming to the mineral and rock show with me. | 多谢你们陪我去看矿物岩石展 |
[19:53] | We’re sorry Amy didn’t want to go. | 很抱歉艾米不想去 |
[19:56] | Really, really sorry. | 我们真的深感抱歉[后悔] |
[20:00] | Who needs her when I have you guys? | 有你们陪我 还要她干嘛 |
[20:03] | Rock show! | 岩石展览 |
[20:05] | Rock show! Rock show! | 岩石展览 岩石展览 |
[20:07] | Rock show! Rock show! | 岩石展览 岩石展览 |
[20:09] | Rock show! | 岩石展览 |
[20:10] | Rock show…! | 岩石展览 |