时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Advantage left-side competitor. | 左方参赛者领先 |
[00:02] | Xbox 体感游戏《Kinect运动大会2》 | |
[00:07] | Wow, you’re really good at this. | 你很会玩这游戏啊 |
[00:08] | Well, I have an extremely low center of gravity. | 姐重心低 下盘稳 |
[00:12] | I’m like a pyramid. | 就像个金字塔 |
[00:18] | How you doing over there? | 你还好吗 |
[00:19] | Oh, I hope it’s just a sprain. | 希望只是脚扭伤 |
[00:23] | I cannot walk into that E.R. | 我没脸再因为打游戏受伤 |
[00:24] | with another video game injury. | 而走进急诊室了 |
[00:28] | Hey, Sheldon, you want to play next? | 谢尔顿 你要下一个玩吗 |
[00:30] | Oh, I would, but I’m on my way out. | 我也想 不过我得出门 |
[00:33] | – Where? – Texas. | -去哪 -老家德州 |
[00:36] | Right now? | 现在去吗 |
[00:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:38] | – Is someone sick? – Yes. | -家里有人生病吗 -对的 |
[00:40] | My sister’s uterus came down with a baby. | 我姐的子宫要”生”小孩了 |
[00:44] | Oh, she’s pregnant? That’s great. | 她怀孕啦 那很好啊 |
[00:46] | You’re gone an uncle– Uncle Sheldon. | 你要成为舅舅了 谢尔顿舅舅 |
[00:48] | No, I will be Uncle Dr. Cooper. | 不 我是库伯博士舅舅 |
[00:52] | How come you never said she was pregnant? | 你怎么从来没说过她怀孕了 |
[00:54] | Well, I never told you about my brother’s kidney stone. | 我也没跟你说过我哥有肾结石啊 |
[00:56] | You want to hear about everything | 你这么想知道我全家人的 |
[00:57] | that comes out of my family’s genitals? | 生殖器都有啥跑出来吗 |
[01:00] | Well, congrats, and it’s nice | 还是恭喜你啦 |
[01:02] | you’re gonna be there for your sister. | 你能回去陪她真贴心 |
[01:03] | Yes. | 大概吧 |
[01:04] | I’m filling in for her husband who’s recovering | 我是被临时抓去的 她老公因骑摩托 |
[01:06] | from a horrible motorcycle accident. | 出了严重的车祸 在疗养呢 |
[01:09] | Lucky duck. | 这货运气真好 |
[01:11] | Wow, so, how long will you be gone? | 那你要去多久 |
[01:13] | Well, she’s due tomorrow. | 她预计明天生 |
[01:15] | Although it did take her six years to finish high school, | 不过她当年高中念了六年 |
[01:18] | so who knows? | 鬼知道这次又要多久 |
[01:19] | Can I give you a ride to the airport? | 我能送你去机场吗 |
[01:21] | Oh, no, thank you, I don’t want to be an inconvenience. | 不用了 谢谢 我不想麻烦你 |
[01:24] | Chop-chop, Leonard. | 莱纳德 麻利点 |
[01:25] | We leave in ten minutes. | 我们十分钟后出发 |
[01:54] | All right, here’s the deal. | 来吧 这次是这样 |
[01:55] | Sheldon is gone, so the tree decorating rules | 谢尔顿不在 他那些装饰树的规则 |
[01:57] | are out the window. | 统统可以不用管了 |
[01:59] | Yeah, which means | 也就表示 |
[02:00] | we don’t have to use his ridiculous | 我们不需要按照他这个 |
[02:01] | ornament-spacing template. | 狗屁装饰间隔尺来摆了 |
[02:04] | And I’m happy to report its kickstarter campaign | 我也很乐意为大家报告这在集资网上的 |
[02:07] | is holding strong at zero dollars. | 募款额仍坚守在0元 |
[02:09] | Wait, so Star Wars and Star Trek characters | 等等 所以今年《星际大战》与《星际迷航》的 |
[02:12] | can go on the same branch? | 角色可以挂同一棵树上吗 |
[02:14] | I know, it’s crazy. | 是啊 超不敢想象吧 |
[02:16] | Welcome to the Thunderdome, people! | 欢迎来到雷霆穹顶 |
[02:16] | 出自《疯狂的麦克斯》系列电影 | |
[02:20] | I’ve never done this before. | 我第一次过圣诞节 |
[02:21] | It’s kind of fun. | 真有意思 |
[02:22] | Yeah, if your mom could see | 如果你妈看见 |
[02:23] | her little Bar Mitzvah boy right now, | 她的乖犹太儿子现在在干嘛 |
[02:25] | she’d have a heart attack. | 她一定会心脏病发的 |
[02:26] | Good idea, I’ll take a picture. | 好主意 我立刻拍照 |
[02:32] | Honey, I’m a little strapped for cash this year, | 宝贝 我今年手头有点紧 |
[02:34] | so for Christmas I was thinking of giving you… | 所以圣诞礼物我打算给你… |
[02:38] | this. | 这尤物 |
[02:41] | – I love it. – Okay. | -我爱死了 -那就好 |
[02:43] | But it is what you got me last year. | 但是你去年就送过我这个了 |
[02:46] | And last night. | 还有昨晚 |
[02:49] | Hello. | 大家好啊 |
[02:51] | Hi, Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[02:52] | Oh, good, I’m glad you guys didn’t wait for me to start. | 太感谢你们没等我到就开始了 |
[02:54] | Although you said 7:00 | 虽然你们说了7点开始 |
[02:56] | and it’s-it’s 7:00, but that’s fine. | 而现在正好是7点 不过没事啦 |
[03:01] | Oh, it’s probably Sheldon. | 应该是谢尔顿打来吧 |
[03:04] | Hi, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[03:05] | Everybody’s here, say hi. | 大家都在 打个招呼吧 |
[03:08] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[03:09] | Howdy. | 你好吗 |
[03:10] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[03:14] | The second I go out of town | 我前脚刚离开 |
[03:15] | you throw a Christmas party without me? | 你们后脚就自己办起了圣诞派对吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, kind of. | 算吧 |
[03:19] | That’s so thoughtful. | 太为我着想了 |
[03:21] | You guys are the best. | 你们最好了 |
[03:24] | Hey, how’s your sister? | 你姐姐怎么样了 |
[03:25] | She went into labor an hour ago. | 她一个小时前就开始分娩了 |
[03:27] | That’s wonderful. So you’re at the hospital? | 那很好啊 所以你现在在医院吗 |
[03:30] | No, she chose to have a home birth… | 不是 她选择在家生 |
[03:32] | because she wants to live in the Stone Age | 因为她想要像原始人一样 |
[03:34] | and a cave wasn’t available. | 而她又找不到洞穴 |
[03:38] | You know, many people believe that home births are better | 很多人都觉得在家生产对妈妈比较好 |
[03:41] | better because the mother is in a warm, comfortable environment | 因为她能够在一个温暖舒适环境下生产 |
[03:44] | where she can be nurtured by loved ones. | 身边还有亲人给自己打气 |
[03:46] | And turn the bedroom floor | 然后把浴室地板 |
[03:48] | into an amniotic Slip ‘n Slide. | 改成羊水滑水道吗 |
[03:52] | Shelly, come on! | 谢利 快过来 |
[03:54] | Your sister’s fully dilated | 你姐宫口完全开了 |
[03:56] | and she wants a nice family picture | 她想要在满地是血之前 |
[03:58] | before there’s blood everywhere! | 拍一张好看的全家福 |
[04:01] | Oh, boy. | 我的老天啊 |
[04:03] | I picked the wrong day to wear my good robot T-shirt. | 我今天真不该穿我这件机器人T恤 |
[04:08] | If you were having Sheldon’s baby | 如果有天你要给谢尔顿生仔 |
[04:10] | would you really want him in the room? | 你真的会希望他进产房陪你吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah, if he’s in the room when they’re making the baby, | 如果在造人的时候 谢尔顿有进同一个房间 |
[04:14] | I’ll give you ten dollars. | 我就给你十块钱 |
[04:18] | Hey, I brought over It’s a Wonderful Life | 我带了《生活多美好》的碟来了 |
[04:19] | if you guys want to watch it later. | 等会要一起看吗 |
[04:20] | Oh, I love that movie. | 我好喜欢那部电影 |
[04:22] | I’ve never seen it. | 我从来没看过 |
[04:23] | – Me neither. – It’s great. | -我也没看过 -那太好了 |
[04:25] | It’s Christmastime and Jimmy Stewart’s really depressed | 故事发生在圣诞时节 男主万念俱灰 |
[04:28] | and he’s gonna jump off a bridge and kill himself… | 本来准备要跳桥自尽… |
[04:30] | Don’t need to see it. Living it. | 不用看了 这就是我的人生 |
[04:33] | But then he gets to see what the world | 但上帝让他看到了 |
[04:34] | would be like if he’d never been born. | 如果他从未出生 世界会变得怎么样 |
[04:36] | Hey, you ever imagine what that would be like? | 你想过如果没有你 |
[04:38] | Not being born? | 世界会如何吗 |
[04:40] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[04:41] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[04:43] | What do you think? | 你说呢[独自面对谢尔顿] |
[04:47] | You make jokes about Sheldon, | 你们虽然取笑谢尔顿 |
[04:48] | but if it weren’t for him, | 但如果没有他 |
[04:50] | I don’t think any of us | 我们之中的任何人 |
[04:51] | would be sitting in this room right now. | 都不会在此时此刻坐在这里 |
[04:53] | Really? Sheldon not being here | 真的吗 但谢尔顿不在 |
[04:55] | is the main reason I’m in this room. | 就是我在今天来的主要原因 |
[04:59] | It’s true. | 我是说真的 |
[05:01] | None of you would know me. | 你们绝对不会认识我 |
[05:03] | You wouldn’t know Bernadette. | 你不会认识伯纳黛特 |
[05:04] | – You wouldn’t be dating Penny. – You don’t know that. | -你也不会跟佩妮交往上 -这很难说 |
[05:06] | I’ve been going to the Cheesecake Factory for years. | 我是芝士蛋糕工厂多年的常客 |
[05:08] | I could have picked her up. | 我本来就有机会泡上她 |
[05:14] | Oh, you weren’t joking. | 你不是开玩笑啊 |
[05:16] | No. | 当然不是 |
[05:17] | Okay, sweetie, let me tell you | 宝贝 让我告诉你 |
[05:19] | exactly how that would have gone down. | 当年如果只靠你自己 会怎么发展吧 |
[05:24] | I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna ask her out. | 我要上了 我要去约她 |
[05:26] | I’m gonna squirt chocolate milk out of my nipples. | 巧克力奶还会从我乳头喷出来呢 |
[05:31] | Sorry, I thought we’re saying things | 抱歉 我还以为我们说的是 |
[05:32] | that are never gonna happen. | 永远不可能发生事 |
[05:34] | Maybe this time he’s going to do it. | 或许这次他真开得了口 |
[05:36] | Hope you’re thirsty, here it comes. | 希望你刚好口渴 我要喷奶啦 |
[05:41] | Watch me. | 看好了 |
[05:43] | Hey, you guys ready to order or you need a few minutes? | 你们准备好要点菜了 还是要再等一会 |
[05:46] | I, uh, ah, um, I… | 我 那个… |
[05:47] | A few minutes it is. | 那就是再等一会 |
[05:50] | You didn’t ask her out, but that was a lot of sounds. | 虽然没成功 但也比平时多发出了点声音 |
[05:54] | You guys are making me nervous. | 你们的存在让我觉得紧张 |
[05:56] | Fine, then go talk to her on your own. | 那你自己过去跟她说话吧 |
[05:59] | I will. | 去就去 |
[06:07] | – Excuse me. – Yeah? | -打扰一下 -怎么了 |
[06:10] | Hi, uh, um, I’m Leonard? | 你好 我是莱纳德 |
[06:13] | Really? You don’t sound so sure. | 是吗 你好像不是很确定哦 |
[06:16] | No, I am he. | 不 我就是他 |
[06:21] | Uh, any-anyway, um, | 总之 |
[06:23] | there’s been something I’ve wanted to ask you | 有一件事 我很久之前 |
[06:25] | for a long time. Um… | 就想问你了 |
[06:28] | – What’s that? – Eh, uh, well, | -什么事 -那个… |
[06:29] | I was wondering– if you’re not too busy– | 我想知道 如果你不忙的话 |
[06:32] | um, uh, if, | 你是否… |
[06:33] | if you’d be interested in… | 是否有兴趣 |
[06:37] | …telling me where the restroom is? | 告诉我洗手间在哪儿 |
[06:43] | I think you’re too late. | 我觉得来不及了 |
[06:45] | Come on, I would not have peed my pants. | 拜托 我才不会尿裤子呢 |
[06:50] | – She nailed it. – Sounds about right. | -她没说错 -你就会那样 |
[06:53] | But, you forget, I did ask you out in real life. | 但你忘了 在现实生活中我的确有约你出去 |
[06:56] | Which couldn’t have happened | 如果你不住在她对面 |
[06:57] | if you didn’t live across the hall from her, | 这事就不会发生 |
[06:58] | which couldn’t have happened without Sheldon. | 所以说还是得谢谢谢尔顿 |
[07:00] | Same goes with you guys. | 你们俩也一样 |
[07:02] | If Leonard wasn’t with Penny, | 如果莱纳德不跟佩妮在一起 |
[07:03] | – she never would have set you up. – Doesn’t matter. | -她就不会给你俩牵红线 -无所谓啊 |
[07:05] | Bernadette still would’ve been working at The Cheesecake Factory, | 伯纳黛特还是会在芝士蛋糕工厂上班 |
[07:08] | and I still would’ve been working this beefcake factory. | 而我还是肌肉猛男一枚 |
[07:13] | You would’ve been all over me. | 你肯定会拜倒在我的高领衫下 |
[07:15] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[07:19] | Hey, Penny, can I take that table? | 佩妮 我可以负责那桌吗 |
[07:21] | Sure, why? | 可以啊 为什么 |
[07:22] | The one in the turtleneck is cute. | 那个穿高领衫的男生蛮帅的 |
[07:24] | Open wide, | 张大嘴 |
[07:25] | here comes the happy train. | 美食火车要入山洞啦 |
[07:29] | Mm-hmm, chug-a chug-a, yum, yum. | 好吃好吃 呜呜 |
[07:37] | Hang on. | 别动 |
[07:39] | You got a… you got a little something. | 你嘴角有东西 |
[07:45] | Never mind. | 还是算了吧 |
[07:50] | Oh, man, | 天啊 |
[07:51] | that is so us. | 真像咱俩 |
[07:57] | You know, maybe you and I wouldn’t be together, | 或许我们本来不会在一起 |
[07:59] | but you wouldn’t have done so great yourself. | 但没我 你肯定好不到哪儿去 |
[08:01] | – Why? – Because I know exactly | -为什么 -因为我清楚知道 |
[08:03] | the kind of guy you would’ve ended up with. | 你最后会跟哪种人在一起 |
[08:07] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[08:09] | Hey. Did you remember to pay the rent? | 你有记得付房租吗 |
[08:11] | Better. I used the money to buy these magic beans. | 我做了件更棒的事 我把钱拿去买魔豆了 |
[08:15] | Hey, he may be an idiot, | 他或许是个蠢货 |
[08:16] | but at least he didn’t pee himself. | 但至少他不会尿裤子 |
[08:20] | Oh, hold on. | 还没说完呢 |
[08:23] | Aw, babe, I peed myself. | 宝贝 我尿裤子了 |
[08:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:37] | The end. | 剧终 |
[08:43] | Hi, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[08:45] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[08:46] | No, it’s not. | 不好 |
[08:49] | I’ve seen things. | 我看见了可怕的东西 |
[08:52] | Lady things. | 女人”那里” |
[08:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:58] | That is not the way they usually look. | 那地方通常看上去不是那样 |
[09:03] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[09:05] | This is no way to make new humans. | 这不是创造新人类的途径 |
[09:07] | People coming out of people. | 人从人的身体里出来 |
[09:11] | It’s some kind of dirty magic show. | 就像是下流的魔术表演 |
[09:15] | Sheldon Lee Cooper. | 谢尔顿·李·库珀 |
[09:16] | You get back in this room right now. | 快给我回来 |
[09:19] | And bring a mop. | 顺便拿个拖把 |
[09:21] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[09:23] | A mop. | 拿拖把 |
[09:24] | I have two PhDs yet somehow I’m the janitor | 我有两个博士学位 而现在却成了 |
[09:27] | of my sister’s birth canal. | 我姐姐产道的清洁工 |
[09:35] | Hey, Sheldon sent us all an e-mail. | 谢尔顿给我们都发了封邮件 |
[09:38] | “Happy holidays from Texas.” | 主题是”来自德州的节日问候” |
[09:40] | And there’s pictures. | 还有图片呢 |
[09:42] | Don’t open them. Do not open them. | 别打开 千万别打开 |
[09:45] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[09:46] | Childbirth is a natural, beautiful… | 分娩是一个自然而又美丽的… |
[09:48] | Oh, it’s like someone sawed a cow in half. | 就像一头牛被人锯成了两半 |
[09:54] | My father’s a gynecologist, I think I can handle it. | 我爸是妇科医生 我能承受住 |
[09:58] | And, now, I’m gay. | 我一秒钟被掰”弯”了 |
[10:04] | You know, I was thinking. Without Sheldon, | 我在想 如果没有谢尔顿 |
[10:05] | most of us would have never met, | 我们大部分人都不会相遇 |
[10:07] | but Penny would still live across from him. | 但佩妮还是会住在他的对面 |
[10:09] | And with Leonard out of the picture, | 而莱纳德只是个不相干的人 |
[10:12] | we all know what that would mean. | 我们都知道这意味着什么 |
[10:14] | We do? | 是吗 |
[10:19] | Hey, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[10:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:23] | Doing laundry? | 在洗衣服吗 |
[10:29] | Of course I’m doing laundry. | 我当然在洗衣服啊 |
[10:31] | Saturday night is laundry night, | 周六晚上是洗衣之夜 |
[10:33] | and I’m in a laundry room, so… | 而且我在洗衣房 |
[10:35] | I believe your inference is justified. | 你的推理是合理的 |
[10:38] | Oh, my inference is justified. | 我的推理是合理的 |
[10:40] | Sheldon, you are so funny. | 谢尔顿 你好幽默哦 |
[10:45] | Anyway, I need to do my laundry, too, | 对了 我也要洗衣服 |
[10:48] | because these clothes are so dirty. | 因为这些衣服太脏了 |
[10:51] | Almost as dirty as the dirty girl who’s wearing them. | 就跟穿它的女孩一样脏[下流] |
[10:57] | Okay, that’s enough. | 够了 别说了 |
[10:58] | – Disagree. – Keep going. | -不要 -继续说 |
[11:03] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:07] | A tad asymmetrical, | 胸部有点不对称 |
[11:08] | but nothing to be concerned about. | 但无须为乳腺癌担心 |
[11:12] | Please, Sheldon. I need you. | 拜托 谢尔顿 我要你 |
[11:14] | To… what? | 要我干嘛 |
[11:18] | To take me. | 占有我[带我走] |
[11:19] | I’m not taking you anywhere till you put on a shirt. | 除非你把衣服穿上 不然我哪儿也不会带你去 |
[11:25] | Come on, Sheldon. You and me right here. | 谢尔顿 咱俩在这里开搞 |
[11:28] | Penny, for the thousandth time, | 佩妮 我再说第一千次 |
[11:30] | I’m saving myself for someone special. | 我要为我的另一半守贞 |
[11:33] | Perhaps a cute bespectacled neuroscientist | 或许她是一个戴眼镜的可爱神经学家 |
[11:37] | with hair the color of mud. | 泥土颜色的秀发 |
[11:41] | I think I know how to change your mind. | 我知道该怎么让你改变主意 |
[11:45] | That’s enough. | 别说了 |
[11:48] | I was okay with it. | 我不介意继续听 |
[11:54] | How’s it going, Sheldon? | 怎么样了 谢尔顿 |
[11:55] | Actually, much better. | 老实说 好多了 |
[11:57] | Oh, good. Is the baby born yet? | 太好了 孩子出生了吗 |
[11:59] | I don’t know. I just got back. | 我不知道 我刚回来 |
[12:01] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[12:02] | My mother asked me to get some towels. | 我妈让我去弄几条毛巾 |
[12:05] | I took advantage of the vague request | 她又没说去哪弄 于是我钻了个空子 |
[12:07] | and went to Bed, Bath & Beyond. | 跑到连锁寝家具用品店去了 |
[12:13] | Excuse me! I’m on the phone! | 小声点 我在打电话呢 |
[12:18] | So rude. | 太没礼貌了 |
[12:22] | Here’s another one. Penny, | 还有一点 佩妮 |
[12:24] | if it weren’t for Sheldon, | 如果不是谢尔顿 |
[12:25] | you never would have met comic book legend Stan Lee. | 你永远也不会遇见漫画书的传奇斯坦·李 |
[12:31] | Great. | 好吧 |
[12:35] | At least Leonard, Howard and I | 至少我和莱纳德 还有霍华德 |
[12:37] | would have always been friends. | 三个人永远都会是朋友 |
[12:39] | Hey, how come you three never got an apartment together? | 为什么你们仨不一起租房子呢 |
[12:41] | We talked about it, but Howard was in | 我们谈过这事 但当时霍华德 |
[12:43] | a pretty serious relationship with his mom. | 在谈一段很认真的感情 对象是他妈 |
[12:47] | I lived with her to save money. | 我跟她住是为了省钱 |
[12:49] | Yeah, you didn’t have to buy groceries | 是啊 你也不用去买菜 |
[12:50] | ’cause you were breast-feeding. | 因为你是母乳喂养 |
[12:55] | Aw, so I guess if it weren’t for me, | 所以如果不是因为我 |
[12:56] | you’d still be living with her, huh? | 你会还和她住在一起 对吗 |
[12:58] | Not exactly. | 也不尽然 |
[12:59] | What do you mean, “Not exactly”? | “也不尽然”是什么意思 |
[13:01] | Well, things would be a little different. | 情况还是会有些不一样 |
[13:05] | Howard, where’s my lunch?! | 霍华德 我的午饭呢 |
[13:07] | I’m starving! | 老娘快饿死了 |
[13:10] | I know you’re starving. | 我知道你快饿死了 |
[13:12] | The neighbors know you’re starving. | 邻居们都知道你快饿死了 |
[13:13] | There’s starving people in Africa who know you’re starving! | 非洲快饿死的百姓 都知道你快饿死了 |
[13:19] | That’s it?! There’s not enough food! | 就这么点吗 怎么够我吃啊 |
[13:22] | Well, you cleaned out Earth! | 你已经把地球上能吃的都吃光了 |
[13:23] | I don’t know what else to do! | 我去哪给你找食物啊 |
[13:27] | How is this any different? | 这和现实有什么不一样 |
[13:29] | You didn’t let me finish. | 姑且听我讲完 |
[13:32] | Here you go, Mother. | 午餐来了 母亲 |
[13:34] | You’re a good boy, Howard! | 你是个好孩子 霍华德 |
[13:37] | Such a good boy! | 真是个好孩子 |
[13:45] | Wait– did she die or did you kill her? | 慢着 她是自然死亡 还是被你杀了 |
[13:50] | Eh, tomato, tomahto. The important thing is she’s dead. | 管它寿终正寝还是死于非命 重点是她死了 |
[13:56] | Hey, so how come you two didn’t move in together? | 那你们俩为什么不一起租房子呢 |
[13:58] | This guy wanted a place of his own | 这家伙想要独立的空间 |
[14:00] | because he was sure he was gonna be a ladies’ man. | 因为他确定自己将夜夜流连花丛中 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[14:07] | But I do think you and I would have had a great time. | 但我觉得咱俩做室友一定很开心 |
[14:09] | Come on, Leonard, dinner. | 来吧 莱纳德 晚餐好了 |
[14:12] | Coming. | 来了 |
[14:23] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:24] | Why would I be fat? | 我为什么成肥仔了 |
[14:27] | You’d have no girlfriend to see you naked, | 你又没女友看你的裸体 |
[14:30] | you’d try to fill the void with food, | 你想用食物填补空虚 |
[14:32] | and I’m an enabler who once deep-fried a pancake. | 我的油炸煎饼为你创造了变肥的条件 |
[14:36] | Why can’t you be fat, too? | 为什么你不跟着我一起肥呢 |
[14:40] | What do you want to do for dessert? | 你想吃什么饭后甜点 |
[14:44] | I think there’s still half a cake from breakfast. | 早餐还剩下半个蛋糕呢 |
[14:49] | No, there’s not. | 不 早吃完啦 |
[14:56] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[14:59] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[15:02] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[15:03] | I… | 我 |
[15:06] | just wanted to be in anyone’s story. | 只想跑个龙套 哪个故事都行 |
[15:11] | Yeah, but why are you fat? | 但为什么你也是肥仔 |
[15:15] | ‘Cause Leonard was fat. | 因为跟着莱纳德一起肥啊 |
[15:20] | Amy, what about you? | 艾米 你呢 |
[15:21] | What do you think you’d be doing if you never met Sheldon? | 如果你不认识谢尔顿 生活会是怎样 |
[15:23] | It’s hard to say, | 很难说 |
[15:25] | my life would be so… different. | 我的生活会 很不同 |
[15:28] | You can say “better.” Sheldon can’t hear you. | 你可以说”更好” 反正谢尔顿听不到 |
[15:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:35] | * Happy birthday to me * | * 祝我生日快乐 * |
[15:40] | * Happy birthday to me * | * 祝我生日快乐 * |
[15:45] | * There’s tears in the frosting * | * 糖霜上泪花花 * |
[15:56] | * Happy birthday to me.* | * 祝我生日快乐 * |
[16:10] | I’ll stop now. | 我不乱入了 |
[16:15] | How’s it going, Sheldon? | 情况如何 谢尔顿 |
[16:16] | That’s it. | 结束了 |
[16:18] | The baby’s here. | 宝宝出生了 |
[16:20] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[16:21] | Congrats. | 恭喜啦 |
[16:23] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[16:25] | I wasn’t sure I was gonna to make it. | 我本来不确定能不能挺过去 |
[16:28] | But my mother gave me some ice chips, | 但我妈给了我一些冰块 |
[16:31] | my sister told me to breathe. | 我姐姐让我大口呼吸 |
[16:33] | And I just thought to myself, “Sheldon, | 我对自己说 “谢尔顿 |
[16:35] | if you can make it through the Green Lantern movie, | 你能撑过看垃圾《绿灯侠》电影而没死 |
[16:37] | you can make it through this.” | 你也能挺过这一关” |
[16:41] | Well, good for you, buddy. | 好样的 兄弟 |
[16:42] | We’ll let you get back in there. | 你快回去吧 |
[16:43] | Oh no, no, I’m not going back in there. | 才不 我不会回去了 |
[16:45] | That baby is so irritating. | 那个宝宝太令人恼火了 |
[16:48] | He has literally been crying his entire life. | 他从一出生 整个人生就是在哭 |
[16:53] | Aw, he’s already taking after Uncle Shelly. | 果然是外甥像舅 尽得谢利舅舅真传 |
[16:57] | Come on, Sheldon, you should go. | 别这样 谢尔顿 你应该回去 |
[16:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:00] | Well, you always complain that you never | 你总是抱怨你在成长过程中 |
[17:02] | had an intelligent role model growing up, | 没有一个智慧型的榜样 |
[17:04] | and now you can be one for your nephew. | 现在你可以做你外甥的榜样了 |
[17:08] | Ugh, all right, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去吧 |
[17:11] | But from what I’ve seen, his attention span | 但据我所见 他的注意力 |
[17:13] | is as limited as his bladder control. | 和他的膀胱控制力一样有限 |
[17:17] | You actually got him to do it. | 你能让他乖乖听你的话 |
[17:19] | Yeah, you keep saying | 你一直在说 |
[17:20] | how much Sheldon has affected all of us, | 谢尔顿对我们的影响有多大 |
[17:22] | but you’ve clearly had an impact on him. | 但显然 你也影响了他 |
[17:25] | If that were true, | 真是这样的话 |
[17:26] | I wouldn’t still be living alone. | 我就不会依然独居深闺了 |
[17:28] | Well, not exactly alone. | 也不算独居 |
[17:29] | I do have a 50 pound sack of rice | 有一个穿着谢尔顿T恤的 |
[17:31] | with one of Sheldon’s T-shirts on it. | 50磅米袋子陪着我 |
[17:37] | I’m telling you, Sheldon cares for you more than you think. | 听我说 谢尔顿比你想象中还要在乎你 |
[17:40] | I wish I could believe you. | 我也希望能相信你的话 |
[17:42] | I also wish there wasn’t a mouse | 我还希望米袋谢尔顿的身体里 |
[17:44] | living in Rice Sheldon. | 没有住着一只老鼠 |
[17:48] | Hang on, I’m gonna give you a little | 稍等 我提前送你个 |
[17:50] | early Christmas present. | 圣诞节小礼物 |
[17:52] | I’m gonna show you something, | 我给你看样东西 |
[17:54] | but if you ever told Sheldon | 但如果你告诉谢尔顿 |
[17:55] | he’d probably never speak to me again. | 他可能就再也不会理我了 |
[17:57] | So, if you want to tell him, that’s fine. | 所以如果你想告诉他 我没意见 |
[18:01] | Look. | 看 |
[18:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:07] | He made you his screensaver. | 他的屏保用的是你的照片 |
[18:14] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[18:16] | He is so into me. | 他超级爱我的 |
[18:22] | Wait, wait, where’d I go? | 慢着 我怎么消失了 |
[18:24] | Oh, well, it’s you, Swamp Thing, | 屏保中有你 沼泽怪 |
[18:26] | Stephen Hawking, Spider-Man… | 史蒂芬·霍金 蜘蛛侠 |
[18:27] | but, look, you’re in the mix. | 但想想看 你跻身经典集锦中了 |
[18:30] | I am in the mix. | 我跻身经典集锦中了 |
[18:31] | And I’m the hottest one. | 而且我是最漂亮的一个 |
[18:34] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[18:35] | Oh, Madame Curie. | 居里夫人 |
[18:36] | That’s fine, she’s dead. | 没事 死人没威胁 |
[18:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:54] | Just really glad you’re back. | 你回来了我好开心 |
[18:56] | Me, too. | 我也开心 |
[18:59] | I got a lot of TV to catch up on. | 我有好多电视剧要补 |
[19:07] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[19:09] | To quote Han Solo, “I know”. | 引用星战韩·索罗的名言 我知道 |
[19:17] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[19:19] | I would’ve preferred to have you there with me. | 你要是能陪我一起去就好了 |
[19:21] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[19:23] | Or instead of me. | 替我去更好 |
[19:28] | Did you hold the baby? | 你抱了宝宝吗 |
[19:29] | I did. | 抱了 |
[19:31] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:32] | How did it make you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[19:35] | Looking into the blank, innocent eyes | 看着这个生物 |
[19:37] | of a creature that couldn’t begin to comprehend | 空洞无知的眼睛 完全不理解我说的话 |
[19:39] | anything I was saying? | 我能有啥感觉 |
[19:42] | Basically just another day at the office. | 基本上和上班时一个感觉 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna do it. | 我要出手了 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna ask her out. | 我要约她出去 |
[19:59] | Yeah, and chocolate milk is gonna squirt out of my nipples. | 是啊 巧克力奶还会从我乳头喷出来呢 |
[20:03] | Put up or shut up. You make it, I’ll drink it. | 要么行动要么闭嘴 你喷得出 我喝得下 |
[20:11] | You guys need anything else? | 你们还需要什么吗 |
[20:12] | Your phone number and one more cheesecake. | 你的电话号码 再加一块芝士蛋糕 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry, I have a boyfriend. | 不好意思 我有男友了 |
[20:19] | In fact, there he is now. | 其实呢 他已经来了 |
[20:30] | Ready to go, sweetheart? | 可以走了吗 小甜心 |
[20:32] | Not until I get my kiss. | 先亲亲才行哦 |
[20:47] | 《生活大爆炸》剧组祝大家节日快乐 |