时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The math is all there. | 我们用数学算过了 |
[00:04] | – It’s not real. – Yes, it is. | -这不可能 -的确可能 |
[00:05] | Yeah… uh, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[00:07] | It is scientifically impossible | 从科学角度上来说 单凭一人之力 |
[00:07] | Tip a cow over是指在牛站着睡觉的时候悄悄走到旁边 将其推倒取乐的一种活动 | |
[00:09] | for a person to tip a cow. | 不可能从侧面将牛推倒 |
[00:12] | Even you, with your stocky build and lumberjack shoulders, | 就连你这个虎背熊腰的女汉子 |
[00:15] | you couldn’t do it. | 也不可能做到 |
[00:17] | It’s horrible. Why would you push a cow over? | 太可怕了 你为什么要把牛推到 |
[00:19] | They’re sacred. | 它们多神圣啊 |
[00:19] | 印度人敬牛如敬神 | |
[00:20] | Oh, stop it. | 少来了 |
[00:21] | I’ve seen you eat, like, a million hamburgers. | 我都见你吃过不下一百万个牛肉汉堡了 |
[00:23] | Hey, an animal can be both sacred and delicious. | 动物可以集神圣和美味于一身 |
[00:27] | Look, I’m telling you I’ve done it, okay? | 告诉你们 我的确把牛推倒过 |
[00:28] | I clearly remember the cow standing up | 我清楚地记得牛先是站着的 |
[00:30] | and then the cow on its side. | 然后就倒到一侧了 |
[00:32] | Were you drunk? | 你是不是喝醉了 |
[00:34] | I was 16 in Nebraska. What do you think? | 我当时是内布拉斯加州的16岁少女 你觉得呢 |
[00:38] | I think you’re the one who fell over. | 我觉得你才是倒下的那个 |
[00:41] | That would explain why the sky was also on its side. | 怪不得当时天空也也倒在一侧 |
[00:46] | Howard. Cow tipping: real or not? | 霍华德 “推牛倒”是真的还是假的 |
[00:49] | I’m gonna say… not. | 我觉得是 假的 |
[00:52] | That’s just based on me trying to roll my mom over | 因为我曾试过在我妈打鼾时让她翻身 |
[00:53] | when she’s snoring. | 可死都推不动她 |
[00:57] | Speaking of that big side of beef, | 说到大块的肉 |
[00:59] | uh, she’s invited all of you to Thanksgiving at her house. | 她邀请你们去她家过感恩节 |
[01:06] | You know, I’ve been told that a bald refusal | 有人跟我说 赤裸裸地拒绝别人的邀请 |
[01:08] | of an invitation is rude | 是很无礼的 |
[01:09] | and one must instead offer up a polite excuse, so… | 所以必须编造一个礼貌的借口来回绝 |
[01:12] | I’d love to go, but, unfortunately, | 我也很想去 但不幸的是 |
[01:14] | that sounds awful. | 那听起来很可怕 |
[01:19] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 去嘛 一点都不可怕 |
[01:21] | Uh, we were actually gonna do it here. | 我们其实打算在这里过 |
[01:23] | Please? Bernadette’s bringing her dad | 拜托啦 伯纳黛特的妈妈不在家 |
[01:24] | ’cause her mom’s out of town, | 所以她会带她爸来 |
[01:25] | and I never have anything to say to that guy. | 可我跟他爸总是话不投机 |
[01:27] | Oh, since you put it that way, I’d love to go, | 既然你都这么说了 我也想帮你 |
[01:30] | but that sounds even more awful. | 但那听起来更可怕了 |
[01:33] | It’d actually be nice to not hear | 其实不用一天都听 |
[01:34] | Sheldon complain about my cooking all day. | 谢尔顿抱怨我的厨艺挺好的 |
[01:36] | Yo… uh, excuse me, | 什么 不好意思 |
[01:38] | but every year you prepare a terrible meal | 但每年你的菜都做得难吃 |
[01:40] | and every year I criticize it. | 我每年都批评你的厨艺 |
[01:43] | Do our traditions mean nothing to you? | 难道我们的传统对你来说毫无意义吗 |
[01:47] | – I want to go. – Yeah, me, too. | -我想去 -我也是 |
[01:49] | – I’m in. – Sheldon. | -我也去 -谢尔顿 |
[01:50] | Ugh, fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[01:53] | But if her food is delicious, Thanksgiving is ruined, | 但如果菜都很好吃 那感恩节就被毁了 |
[01:55] | and it’s on you. | 这笔账算你的 |
[02:24] | Do we really have to go to Mrs. Wolowitz’s house? | 我们真的要去沃罗威茨夫人家吃饭吗 |
[02:26] | We do. | 是的 |
[02:27] | And I expect you to be on your best behavior. | 我希望你的行为举止要得当 |
[02:31] | Now I know how the African slaves felt. | 现在我了解非洲黑奴当时的感受了 |
[02:35] | Being dragged from their homes | 被人强行从自己家园拖出 |
[02:37] | to labor under the yoke of the white man. | 沦为受白人控制和使唤的劳力 |
[02:41] | Are you honestly comparing | 你真的要把 |
[02:42] | Thanksgiving dinner at Wolowitz’s mom’s | 去沃罗威茨妈妈家吃饭 |
[02:45] | with one of the greatest tragedies | 和人类历史上最大的悲剧之一 |
[02:46] | in the history of mankind? | 这两件事相提并论吗 |
[02:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:51] | Sheldon, you can have a nice Thanksgiving anywhere. | 谢尔顿 不管在哪里都可以过个开心的感恩节 |
[02:53] | I spent one in Vegas. | 我就在维加斯试过 |
[02:55] | You did? | 是吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah, back when I was dating Zack. | 对啊 当时我在跟扎克约会 |
[02:57] | It was actually more fun than I thought. | 那个感恩节比我想象中有趣多了 |
[02:59] | We gambled, we went to one of those cheesy wedding chapels, | 我们先去赌博 然后去了一家低档的婚礼教堂 |
[03:02] | we had a really good turkey dinner. | 我们还吃了一顿超美味的火鸡大餐 |
[03:03] | Which was surprising, since we were at a strip club. | 真的想不到这么好吃 因为我们是在脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[03:08] | Wait, you went to a chapel? | 慢着 你们俩还去教堂了吗 |
[03:09] | – Yeah. – Why? | -是啊 -去干嘛 |
[03:11] | We had one of those silly fake weddings. | 我们不过是办了一场假婚礼 |
[03:11] | 拉斯维加斯办理结婚无需繁琐的手续 只要新郎新娘两个人说”我愿意”就可以 | |
[03:18] | Penny… | 佩妮 |
[03:19] | you know those are real, right? | 你知道那是真结婚 对吧 |
[03:21] | No, they’re not. | 不 是假结婚 |
[03:24] | Yeah, they are. | 是真的 |
[03:27] | No, they’re not. | 是假的 |
[03:29] | Yeah, they are. | 是真的 |
[03:30] | – He’s right. – They’re real. | -他说得对 -是真的 |
[03:33] | But it… didn’t seem real. | 但那看上去不像真的呀 |
[03:37] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[03:39] | At any point, was Las Vegas on its side? | 有没可能 当时你眼中的拉斯维加斯是倒在一侧的呢 |
[03:48] | – Hi, Dad. – Hi, honey. | -爸爸 -乖宝贝 |
[03:51] | Oh, you brought beer for everybody. | 你还给大家买了啤酒啊 |
[03:54] | Uh, okay, yeah, it’s for everybody. | 好吧 没错 人人都有份 |
[04:00] | I really just wanted to have a nice, quiet day at home | 我真是只想今天安静地在家待着 |
[04:02] | and watch the game. | 看看比赛 |
[04:04] | You can have a quiet day and watch the game here. | 你在这里也能安静待着看比赛啊 |
[04:06] | Howard, the medicine’s not working! | 霍华德 那药不管用 |
[04:12] | You just took it. | 你刚吃了没多久 |
[04:13] | At least let it reach your first stomach! | 至少等它先到达你第一个胃再说 |
[04:20] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 来了啊 |
[04:21] | – Let me help you out, there. – Thanks. | -我来帮你拿吧 -谢谢 |
[04:23] | What’s wrong with your mom? | 你妈妈怎么了 |
[04:25] | Oh, her gout’s flaring up. | 她的痛风加重了 |
[04:26] | Turns out an apple pie a day | 看来一天一个苹果派 |
[04:27] | does not keep the doctor away. | 并不能让你远离疾病 |
[04:30] | How can one little toe hurt so bad? | 为什么我的小脚趾这么疼呢 |
[04:34] | Maybe because that little piggy | 或许是因为那只小脚趾 |
[04:36] | is being crushed by the barn! | 被你的庞大的身躯压碎了 |
[04:41] | She should quiet down soon. | 她很快就会安静下来 |
[04:42] | I gave her enough pain meds to choke a… | 我给她的止痛药足以让一头… |
[04:44] | well, her. | 让她安静下来 |
[04:48] | I guess we’re gonna have to do all the cooking. | 我们得开始做饭了 |
[04:50] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[04:51] | If you think you’re gonna make me do all this by myself, | 如果你想让我一个人干所有的活 |
[04:53] | you’re crazy. | 那绝对不行 |
[04:54] | I was gonna make Raj do it all by himself. | 我是想让拉杰一个人干所有的活 |
[04:55] | Oh, well, that’s a great idea. | 那真是个好主意 |
[05:01] | No traffic, we’re sailing. | 路上没车 真是一帆风顺啊 |
[05:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:03] | Like we’re on a ship. | 好像我们在船上一样 |
[05:06] | Coming from Africa to America. | 一艘从非洲到美国的船 |
[05:11] | Sheldon, that’s completely inappropriate. | 谢尔顿 这样做太不恰当了 |
[05:14] | You can’t keep comparing yourself to a slave. | 你不能一直将自己比作奴隶 |
[05:18] | Yes, Miss Amy. | 是的 艾米小姐 |
[05:23] | I can’t believe you’re married to that idiot. | 真不敢相信你居然跟那个傻蛋结婚了 |
[05:25] | Ugh, would you stop? We just did it as a goof. | 别说了行吗 我们只是闹着玩的 |
[05:27] | Well, a goof or not, you’re actually married. | 不管是不是闹着玩 你们都是真结婚了 |
[05:29] | – You need to get this taken care of. – I will. | -你得解决这件事 -我会的 |
[05:31] | Why are you making this such a big deal? | 你干嘛在这件事上小题大作 |
[05:33] | Oh, oh, oh, I have a reason. | 我知道原因 |
[05:34] | It could be because you said yes to marrying Zack, | 可能是因为你愿意嫁给扎克 |
[05:38] | but every time Leonard’s proposed, | 而每次莱纳德向你求婚时 |
[05:39] | he’s gotten a resounding no. | 你总是拒绝他 |
[05:43] | Yeah, that’s just off the top of my head. | 我一下子就想到这个答案了 |
[05:46] | So how do I undo this? | 那我该怎么办 |
[05:48] | I’m hoping you can get an annulment. | 我希望你能解除婚约 |
[05:49] | It’s just like it never happened. | 就好像这事从来没发生过 |
[05:51] | Great, well, what do I have to do? | 好啊 那我应该怎么做 |
[05:52] | It says here you can get an annulment | 从法律上说 解除婚约 |
[05:54] | if any of the following conditions are met. | 必须满足一下任何一个条件 |
[05:56] | “Were you unable to consummate the marriage?” | “婚后 两人从未圆房” |
[05:58] | Penny? Next. | 佩妮是欲女 下一条 |
[06:02] | “Is there any evidence of fraud, bigamy, | “两人间存在欺骗 重婚 |
[06:04] | want of understanding?” | 缺乏谅解” |
[06:06] | “Want of understanding?” What does that even mean? | 到底什么是”缺乏谅解[理解力]” |
[06:08] | Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. | 叮叮叮 说的就是你 |
[06:13] | Thanks for saving the day. | 谢谢你救我于水火之中 |
[06:14] | Ah, no problem. | 不用谢 |
[06:15] | It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving | 没有印第安人[印度人]献上美食 |
[06:15] | 美国的第一个感恩节是印第安人与新移民第一次齐聚感谢上天赐予 并感谢印第安人曾在危急的时刻送来食物和帮助他们 | |
[06:16] | without an Indian providing the food. | 就不算是真正的感恩节 |
[06:21] | Uh, now, where does your mom keep the Crisco? | 你妈妈把植物奶油放哪里了 |
[06:23] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:24] | Probably in a wad in her cheek. | 大概是塞在她脸颊的肥肉里了 |
[06:28] | I’ll help Raj in here. | 我在这里帮拉杰 |
[06:29] | Why don’t you go keep my dad company? | 你出去陪我爸爸好吗 |
[06:31] | Oh, he doesn’t want me in there. | 他可不想我陪他 |
[06:32] | I’m the creepy little guy who has sex with his daughter. | 我在他眼中是 睡了他乖女儿的讨厌鬼 |
[06:38] | – Don’t be silly, he loves you. – Does he? | -别傻了 他喜欢你 -真的吗 |
[06:40] | – Okay, he cares about you a lot. – Really? | -好吧 至少他关心你啊 -真的吗 |
[06:43] | I do crap for you all the time. Get out there. | 老娘不也经常为你做牛做马 快滚出去 |
[06:52] | So your wife’s in Arizona with the grandkids? | 你太太和孙子们一起待在亚利桑那吗 |
[06:59] | You know, my mom’s been to…Arizona. | 我妈妈也去过亚利桑那州 |
[07:01] | She rode one of those mules down in the Grand Canyon. | 她骑着一头骡子穿越大峡谷 |
[07:04] | Long story short, they had to shoot it. | 最后为了让骡子落个安乐死 人们把它射死了 |
[07:11] | ‘Cause she’s so fat. | 因为我妈实在太胖了 |
[07:18] | I’ll get the door while you finish laughing. | 您慢慢笑 我去开门 |
[07:24] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[07:25] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[07:26] | It smells wonderful. | 闻起来真香啊 |
[07:28] | Is anyone slaving away in the kitchen? | 是谁在厨房做苦力 |
[07:30] | – Because I, too, know… – Sheldon. | -因为我也… -谢尔顿 |
[07:33] | Here. Thank you for having us. | 给你 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[07:36] | – What’s with you? – Oh, she’s mad at me | -你怎么了 -她在生我的气 |
[07:37] | because she just found out she’s married to Zack. | 因为她刚发现她和扎克结婚了 |
[07:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:41] | That dumb-ass she used to date? | 那个和她约会过的傻蛋吗 |
[07:43] | That’s hysterical. | 这也太搞笑了 |
[07:46] | I can’t believe I felt bad for opening this in the car. | 亏我还为在车里打开了这酒而自责 |
[07:55] | – You need any help? – Uh, yeah, | -你俩要帮忙吗 -好呀 |
[07:56] | can you, uh, reach that, uh, gravy boat up there? | 你能拿一下上面的酱汁碗吗 |
[07:59] | – Uh, sure. – Great. | -没问题 -太好了 |
[08:00] | That makes one of you. | 至少你俩还有人能够得着 |
[08:05] | Okay, we have a lot to do and not much time to do it. | 我们任务重大 时间却很紧迫 |
[08:07] | Bernadette, you’re on corn, gravy and yam detail. | 伯纳黛特 你负责玉米 肉酱汁和红薯 |
[08:09] | Amy, you’re on rolls, cranberries | 艾米 你负责面包卷 蔓越莓 |
[08:11] | and making sure Bernadette stays away from the marshmallows. | 并且确保不让伯纳黛特靠近棉花糖 |
[08:15] | That’s right, I see you. | 没错 我看见你偷吃了 |
[08:18] | Okay, if you have any questions, | 如果有问题要问 |
[08:19] | I’ll be over here basting my ass off. | 我就在这里 专心地给烤肉刷油 |
[08:21] | Focus is key. | 集中注意力是关键 |
[08:23] | Did you guys know Penny married Zack three years ago? | 你们知道佩妮和扎克三年前就结婚了吗 |
[08:27] | – What? – Wha…? | -什么 -啥 |
[08:34] | You ever play football? | 你打过橄榄球吗 |
[08:35] | A little in college. | 大学时玩过一点 |
[08:37] | – You? – No. | -你呢 -没玩过 |
[08:39] | But I did get tackled in the hallway once. | 不过我曾经作为球 被人在走廊阻截过一次 |
[08:44] | The whole school cheered. | 整个学校欢声雷动啊 |
[08:49] | Hey, I found the, uh, court papers | 我找到了你和扎克 |
[08:51] | that you and Zack need to fill out. | 需要填写的法庭文件 |
[08:52] | – I’ll print them when we get home. – Fine. | -等我回家就打印出来 -行 |
[08:54] | And we can just put this whole thing behind us. | 然后我们就可以彻底忘掉这事了 |
[08:56] | – Are you done? – What? | -你有完没完 -怎么了 |
[08:58] | Look, I get it, I screwed up. | 我知道 我做错了 |
[08:59] | Is this all we’re gonna talk about the rest of the day? | 难道今天剩下的时间 你都要提起这件事吗 |
[09:00] | Why are you mad at me? | 你对我凶什么呀 |
[09:02] | You’re the one that did the stupid thing. | 明明是你做了蠢事 |
[09:03] | I’m just trying to fix it. | 而我只是帮你解决而已 |
[09:04] | I need some air. | 我需要呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[09:06] | Well… Penny. | 那个…佩妮 |
[09:08] | Now, I don’t know the first thing about women, | 我虽然完全不了解女人 |
[09:10] | but I would not follow her. | 但我要是你 我就不会跟出去 |
[09:15] | Listen to Stretch. | 听瘦高个的话没错 |
[09:22] | How am I the bad guy? | 怎么成了我的错了 |
[09:23] | She’s the one who married someone else. I’m the victim. | 是她乱嫁人 我是受害者好吗 |
[09:26] | Sounds like Zack’s the victim. | 扎克才是受害者吧 |
[09:27] | You’re sleeping with his wife. | 你睡了人家老婆 |
[09:32] | I’ve kept my marriage together for 35 years. | 我的婚姻35年来一直幸福和睦 |
[09:35] | Can I weigh in here? | 我能给点建议吗 |
[09:37] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[09:38] | I’m trying to watch the game. Shut up. | 我正在看比赛呢 闭嘴 |
[09:43] | How do you not make a first down there? | 怎么会错过第一次进攻呢 |
[09:46] | They passed against a nickel defense. | 人家用了五个后卫 他们还敢传球 |
[09:48] | They should have run it off-tackle. | 应该采取摆脱拦截才对 |
[09:52] | How the hell do you know that? | 你怎么会看球 |
[09:54] | My father loved football. | 我爸爱死橄榄球了 |
[09:56] | He always made me watch it | 他总是强迫我一起看 |
[09:57] | before I was allowed to do my homework. | 不看完不准做作业 |
[10:01] | Well, you’ll be happy to know I just spoke to Zack | 你高兴了吧 我刚打电话给扎克了 |
[10:02] | and he’s willing to sign the court papers. | 他会签那些文件的 |
[10:04] | He’s on his way here now. | 他马上就过来 |
[10:05] | – Wait, you invited him here? – Yeah. | -等等 你居然让他来这 -是呀 |
[10:08] | I’m getting ready to weigh in again. | 我准备再次发表建议了 |
[10:10] | Come on. | 过来 |
[10:13] | What do you think they ought to do now? | 你觉得他们现在应该怎么做 |
[10:16] | I would throw a quick slant to a wideout, | 我会快速斜向往球场内出发 扔球给外接手 |
[10:18] | given that the defense is showing blitz. | 因为防守线卫似乎要向传球员突袭了 |
[10:20] | Oh, I love a good blitz, | 我最喜欢薄饼卷了 |
[10:21] | especially with sour cream. | 尤其是加酸奶油的那种 |
[10:27] | Get it? | 懂我笑点吗 |
[10:28] | ‘Cause it sounds like “Blintz.” | 因为这两者音很近啊 |
[10:31] | Did someone say “Blintz”?! | 刚有人说”薄饼卷”吗 |
[10:35] | I just don’t understand why you invited him here today. | 我不明白你为什么非得今天把他叫来 |
[10:37] | Because you wouldn’t shut up about it. | 因为你唠叨个没完 |
[10:39] | When I called him, he had nothing to do, | 我打给他时 他反正也没事干 |
[10:40] | so I just thought it would… | 所以我就想… |
[10:41] | Hey, guys, I’m trying to cook in here. | 两位 我在里面做饭呢 |
[10:43] | Oh, sorry. We’ll keep it down. | 抱歉 我们会小点声的 |
[10:44] | No, no, speak up. | 不 大声点 |
[10:47] | I’m about to use the blender, | 我要用搅拌器了 |
[10:48] | and I don’t want to miss anything. | 可我一句也不想漏掉 |
[10:51] | Well, you might have to cook for one more | 你要多准备一人份的食物了 |
[10:53] | because she invited Zack. | 因为她邀请了扎克过来 |
[10:54] | – What? – Ooh! | -什么 -哇哦 |
[10:57] | My, my. | 我的天 |
[10:59] | The plot, like my gravy, thickens. | 故事发展如同我的肉汁 越加复杂[浓厚]了 |
[11:07] | I don’t care for your mother’s bathroom. | 我不喜欢你妈的卫生间 |
[11:09] | There’s not an angle to do one’s business | 不管你面朝哪边尿尿 |
[11:11] | without a clown figurine staring at you. | 都有一个小丑雕像瞪着你 |
[11:16] | That’s why I sit. | 所以我才坐着尿 |
[11:17] | Yeah, that’s why. | 没错 所以你才不爷们 |
[11:23] | You remember the Thanksgiving game | 你还记得达拉斯下大雪的 |
[11:25] | when it snowed in Dallas? | 那次感恩节比赛吗 |
[11:27] | 1993– | |
[11:28] | Leon Lett blew the game in the final seconds | 里昂·莱特在最后几秒犯了错 |
[11:30] | and the Dolphins emerged victorious. | 海豚队取得了胜利 |
[11:32] | Then I finally got to do my calculus. | 于是我终于能做我的微积分题了 |
[11:36] | I was so pissed, I wanted to shoot my TV. | 我当时气疯了 差点没一枪崩了电视 |
[11:39] | So was my dad. | 我爸也是 |
[11:40] | And then he did. | 他真的开了枪 |
[11:44] | – Anyone need a beer?- Yeah. | -有人还要啤酒吗 -我要 |
[11:46] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:48] | So, does your dad still live in Texas? | 你爸爸还住在德克萨斯吗 |
[11:51] | No. He died when I was 14. | 不 我十四岁时他就死了 |
[11:55] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[11:57] | So was the man who owned the local liquor store. | 本地酒店的老板也很遗憾 |
[12:01] | He cried and cried. | 他泣不成声 痛哭流涕 |
[12:05] | Here you go. | 啤酒来了 |
[12:06] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | So, if your dad died when you were 14, | 既然你爸在你十四岁就过世了 |
[12:10] | you were never old enough to have a beer with the man. | 你肯定没机会和他一起喝啤酒吧 |
[12:14] | No, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[12:15] | He did try to give me one for my high school graduation, | 我高中毕业时他想跟我喝一罐 |
[12:18] | but I was 11 and my mom said no. | 但我才11岁 我妈妈说不行 |
[12:25] | Well, you’re having one with me. | 那你就跟我喝一罐吧 |
[12:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:36] | To your dad. | 敬你的父亲 |
[12:41] | I never had a beer with my dad, either. | 我也从来没和我爸喝过啤酒 |
[12:48] | Do you mind? We’re having a moment here. | 能别插嘴吗 我们喝得正欢呢 |
[12:59] | I can’t believe Penny’s married to Zack. | 真不敢相信佩妮嫁给了扎克 |
[13:01] | Wonder what she saw in that guy. | 不知道她看上他哪一点 |
[13:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:04] | He’s sweet, he’s tall, handsome. | 他可爱 高大 英俊 |
[13:06] | Broad shoulders, good hair. | 他有宽阔的肩膀 浓密的头发 |
[13:09] | Wonder what she sees in Leonard. | 不知道她看上莱纳德哪一点 |
[13:14] | How’s it going out there? | 外面情况如何 |
[13:15] | Sheldon and your dad are bonding | 谢尔顿和你爸把酒言欢 |
[13:17] | and completely ignoring me. | 完全无视我的存在 |
[13:19] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[13:21] | Sheldon ignored me for a week when he got that Roomba vacuum. | 他买了智能吸尘器后 无视了我一周 |
[13:27] | I kick it when he’s not looking. | 趁他不注意的时候 我踢了那玩意一脚 |
[13:31] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[13:32] | They’re drinking beer and watching football. | 喝啤酒 看橄榄球比赛 |
[13:35] | So why don’t do that with them. | 你就和他们一起呗 |
[13:36] | They don’t want me. | 他们不要我 |
[13:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:39] | Well, Sheldon started talking about how his dad isn’t alive anymore, | 谢尔顿开始诉说他的父亲已经不在人世了 |
[13:42] | and they were toasting, and I tried to tell them about | 在他们碰杯时 我试图告诉他们 |
[13:44] | how sad I was when my dad abandoned… | 我父亲抛弃我们时 我有多难过 |
[13:46] | Zack’s here! | 扎克到了 |
[13:48] | Stir the gravy. | 搅拌肉汁 |
[13:53] | Sorry. I really want to hear how sad you are. | 对不起 我真的很想听你有多难过 |
[13:55] | I’ll be back in like five, ten minutes. | 五到十分钟后 我就会回来了 |
[14:02] | Sorry she made you come over here on a holiday. | 抱歉今天过节 她还让你过来 |
[14:04] | It’s all right. I didn’t have anything going on. | 没关系 反正我也没安排 |
[14:06] | Plus, Penny told me we’re married, | 而且 佩妮说我们结婚了 |
[14:08] | and Thanksgiving’s a time to be with family. | 感恩节就是要和家人一起 |
[14:12] | Yeah, okay, great. | 非常好 |
[14:13] | Can we just get this over with? | 咱们速战速决吧 |
[14:14] | Yeah, uh, you guys have to sign here and here. | 好 在这里和这里签名 |
[14:17] | On Monday, we’ll file for the annulment, | 星期一 我们会提出无效申请 |
[14:18] | and this “Marriage” will be over. | 这段婚姻就结束了 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:23] | I don’t know if I want to sign it. | 我不确定我是否想签这份文件 |
[14:28] | Why won’t you sign it? | 你为什么不想签 |
[14:30] | I just think splitting up can be rough on kids. | 我只是觉得分手对孩子影响不好 |
[14:34] | We don’t have any kids. | 我们没有孩子 |
[14:35] | Are you sure? ‘Cause you didn’t know | 你确定吗 你也是 |
[14:37] | we were married until this morning. | 今早才知道我们结婚了 |
[14:41] | Okay, look, Zack, come on. | 扎克 拜托 |
[14:42] | You know neither of us thought this was real. | 我们都知道那场婚礼不是真的 |
[14:45] | I mean, we were married by an Elvis impersonator. | 主婚人是山寨猫王 |
[14:47] | Of course it was an impersonator. | 当然是山寨的了 |
[14:49] | We could never afford a real Elvis. | 真的猫王我们请不起好吧 |
[14:54] | You married him instead of me? | 你居然嫁给他 不嫁给我 |
[14:57] | Good call. | 真有眼光 |
[14:59] | Sign the papers. | 快签字 |
[15:00] | Hang on. You know what? | 慢着 算了 |
[15:01] | You have been a jerk about this all day. | 你一整天都是一副欠揍的态度 |
[15:03] | You always do this– whenever I mess up, | 你总是这样 每次我犯了错 |
[15:05] | you’re right there to make me feel even worse about it. | 你就在旁边数落我 让我感觉更难受 |
[15:07] | That is not true. | 才不是 |
[15:07] | Yeah, we could’ve waited till Monday, signed the papers, | 我们本可以等到周一 再签文件 |
[15:09] | this all would have been over. | 这事就算过去了 |
[15:10] | You’re the one who invited him here. | 是你把他叫过来的 |
[15:11] | Oh, there you go again– | 你又来了 |
[15:12] | just another mistake you’re throwing in my face. | 又开始当着我的面数落我的错误 |
[15:15] | Not cool, bro. | 这可不好 兄弟 |
[15:19] | I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[15:20] | you’re not the kind of guy I want dating my wife. | 我不想我老婆跟你这种人约会 |
[15:25] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[15:26] | she’s not gonna be your wife for long. | 她做你老婆的时间不会很久了 |
[15:28] | Oh, no. Are you dying? | 不是吧 你快死了吗 |
[15:31] | I’m about to. Sign the paper. | 快了 快签字吧 |
[15:35] | Know what they say: “Happy wife, | 常言说得好 老婆开心 |
[15:37] | happy life.” | 日子舒心 |
[15:41] | Let’s eat. | 开吃吧 |
[15:46] | Two, three, eight, four, six. | 二 三 八 四 六 |
[15:46] | 谢尔顿已经背到π的小数点后第20位 | |
[15:53] | That’s all I can do without throwing up. | 再说就要吐了 |
[15:57] | That is not what I expected | 我可没料到 |
[15:58] | when you said you were gonna burp “Pie.” | 你说打嗝说出π[馅饼]是这个意思 |
[16:02] | Did somebody say “Pie”?! | 刚有人说”馅饼”吗 |
[16:07] | I don’t know what’s scarier: | 我不知道哪种更吓人 |
[16:08] | the bathroom clowns | 厕所小丑 |
[16:09] | or the woman that put them there. | 还是把小丑放进去的女人 |
[16:13] | All I know is you can only fit one of her in a car. | 我只知道 车上只能放下一个她 |
[16:20] | And there’s the clown that came out of her. | 那是从她身体里蹦出来的小丑 |
[16:27] | I really didn’t want to come here, | 我之前真的不想来 |
[16:30] | but this is shaping up to be | 但看来这次感恩节 |
[16:31] | one of the best Thanksgivings I’ve had in a long time. | 是我多年以来过得最开心的一次 |
[16:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:36] | Hey. Howie says you’ve been making fun of him all day! | 喂 华仔说你们一整天都在取笑他 |
[16:39] | Now, both of you apologize right now! | 现在你们两个马上道歉 |
[16:42] | She’s so tiny. | 她个子好小啊 |
[16:49] | It’s funny when she’s mad. | 她生气的样子好好笑 |
[16:54] | All right, mister, | 小伙子 |
[16:55] | I think you owe Howard and Bernadette an apology. | 我想你应该向霍华德和伯纳黛特道歉 |
[17:00] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry for my behavior. | 我为我的行为道歉 |
[17:05] | I’ve had alcohol, and it’s caused me to be inappropriate. | 我摄入了酒精 导致我行为不当 |
[17:09] | – It’s okay. – Don’t worry about it. | -没事 -没关系 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:13] | Ain’t she great? | 她是不是好贤惠 |
[17:15] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[17:16] | Now, how’s about you get us a couple of beers? | 快去给老爷们儿拿啤酒吧 |
[17:31] | Thanks again for cooking. | 再次感谢你下厨 |
[17:33] | Yeah, everything was delicious. | 所有菜都超级好吃 |
[17:34] | Well, I couldn’t have done it without my two favorite girls. | 没我最喜欢的两个女生帮忙 我也做不到啊 |
[17:38] | Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray. | 玛莎·斯图尔特和瑞秋·雷[厨艺天后] |
[17:45] | Hey, Sheldon, what do you say we go outside | 谢尔顿 我们出去 |
[17:47] | and throw around the old pigskin? | 玩下橄榄球如何[猪皮] |
[17:50] | This is a Jewish house. | 这家是犹太人 |
[17:50] | 犹太人不吃猪肉 | |
[17:52] | I don’t think they have pigskin. | 我想他们没猪皮 |
[17:56] | Did someone say pigskin! | 刚有人说”猪皮”吗 |
[18:01] | Hey, honey, I’m sorry about today. | 亲爱的 今天的事很抱歉 |
[18:03] | And I promise, next time I get married, | 我保证 下次结婚 |
[18:05] | it won’t be a joke. | 绝对不会是闹着玩 |
[18:06] | It’ll be for love. | 一定是为了爱 |
[18:08] | Or money. | 或是钱 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也抱歉 |
[18:15] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[18:16] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[18:17] | I was a terrible husband. | 我是个糟糕的老公 |
[18:20] | I was never around. | 从未陪在老婆身边 |
[18:24] | I know I’m hard on you, | 我知道我对你太严厉了 |
[18:26] | but you’re not the worst son-in-law in the world. | 但你不是世界上最差劲的女婿 |
[18:29] | Mike, that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 迈克 这是你对我说过的最贴心的话 |
[18:32] | Well, I’m drunk. | 我喝醉了 |
[18:38] | I just vomited on a lot of clowns. | 我刚刚吐在了很多小丑身上 |