时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | And here’s another interesting weather fact. | 还有一个有趣的天气现象 |
[00:05] | Another? Great! | 还有吗 太好了 |
[00:08] | Changes in jet streams can affect the speed | 急流的改变可以影响 |
[00:11] | at which the Earth rotates on its axis, | 地球自转的速度 |
[00:13] | so bad weather can actually make the day longer. | 所以坏天气能让一天时间变得长一些 |
[00:17] | Well, there must be a hell of a storm somewhere. | 那我现在一定是处于是雷电交加处 |
[00:22] | Joke if you must, | 随便你笑 |
[00:23] | but you’re going to miss these moments. | 不过你之后会想念现在的时光的 |
[00:26] | With Leonard home in a few days, | 莱纳德几天后就回来了 |
[00:27] | this was your last time driving me to the grocery store. | 这是你最后一次开车送我去食品店 |
[00:30] | You know, I will miss this. | 是呀 我一定会”很”想念的 |
[00:33] | I’ll tell you what, if my apples are mealy, | 这样说吧 如果我买的苹果不够脆 |
[00:36] | we’ll hit the produce section for one last crazy blowout. | 我们就再杀去农产品区 来次最后的疯狂抢购 |
[00:40] | Heck, you can even push the cart. | 好啦 这次购物车给你推 |
[00:43] | Please don’t take my looking forward to Leonard’s return | 请别把我期盼莱纳德归来 |
[00:47] | as criticism of the job you’ve been doing in his absence. | 当作是批评你这段时间 顶替他的工作表现 |
[00:50] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[00:52] | That criticism will come later in your report card. | 稍后送上的成绩单里会有批评的详细内容 |
[00:56] | Yeah, I didn’t stay for the detention, | 总之 你罚我留堂我不会理 |
[00:58] | I’m not gonna read the report card. | 我也不会看成绩单 |
[01:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:05] | Leonard! | 莱纳德 |
[01:06] | – Shh, shh. – Hi! | -嘘 -你回来啦 |
[01:07] | – Keep your voice down. – Oh, my God. | -小声点 -我的天 |
[01:08] | You weren’t supposed to be here till Sunday! | 你不是说周日才回来吗 |
[01:10] | We finished the experiment early, | 实验提前结束了 |
[01:11] | so I thought I’d come home and surprise you. | 我就想着回家给你一个惊喜 |
[01:13] | Oh, my gosh, why are we whispering? | 我的天 我们为什么要这样小声说话 |
[01:14] | I didn’t tell Sheldon, | 我没有告诉谢尔顿 |
[01:15] | so we could have a few days alone. | 这样我们可以过几天二人世界 |
[01:17] | Oh, that is so romantic. | 真是太浪漫了 |
[01:19] | Uh, sure, that’s why I did it. | 当然 这正是我这么做的”理由” |
[01:22] | Oh… I just cannot believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你回来了 |
[01:25] | Penny, it’s your lucky day! | 佩妮 今天是你的幸运日 |
[01:27] | Three of the eggs are clearly not jumbo. | 有三个鸡蛋很明显不是特大号的 |
[01:29] | Grab your keys. | 拿上车钥匙 |
[01:58] | Uh, Stuart, I was wondering | 斯图尔特 请问 |
[02:00] | – if you could help me find something. – Happy to, | -你能不能帮我找点东西 -非常乐意 |
[02:02] | unless it’s hope or a reason to live. | 除了帮你找希望 和活下去的理由 |
[02:06] | Oh, you make me laugh, sad clown. | 你都让我笑了 悲伤的小丑 |
[02:11] | Anyhoo… | 总之 |
[02:12] | Leonard will be back in a couple days | 莱纳德几天后就回来了 |
[02:14] | and I need a welcome-home gift for him. | 我要为他准备一份欢迎回家的礼物 |
[02:16] | As he’s been at sea, perhaps something | 因为他一直在海上 有可能 |
[02:19] | with a nautical theme might be appropriate. | 航海主题的比较合适 |
[02:22] | Okay, well, I don’t know how much you want to spend, | 好吧 我不知道你想花多少钱 |
[02:24] | but I do have this pretty cool Aquaman statue. | 但我有个相当酷的潜水侠塑像 |
[02:32] | Aquaman? | 潜水侠 |
[02:33] | Oh, this isn’t a gag gift, Stuart. | 我不是要送恶作剧礼物 斯图尔特 |
[02:37] | Yeah, just as well. | 没关系 |
[02:38] | It’s a pretty rare piece. | 这是相当珍贵的版本 |
[02:40] | I’d rather just sell it to a real collector. | 我宁愿卖给真正的收藏家 |
[02:42] | I’m a real collector. | 我就是真正的收藏家 |
[02:45] | How rare is it? | 这个有多珍贵 |
[02:47] | Oh, I shouldn’t even have mentioned it. | 提起这个是我不好 |
[02:49] | How about a Batman squirt gun? | 来个蝙蝠侠水枪怎么样 |
[02:52] | Don’t try and trick me | 别想糊弄我买 |
[02:54] | into buying something I don’t want. | 我根本不想买的东西 |
[02:55] | Now let’s talk Aquaman. | 给我说说潜水侠 |
[02:59] | What were they thinking, putting Doctor Octopus’s mind | 他们在想什么呀 将章鱼博士的大脑 |
[03:02] | in Spider-Man’s body? | 放在蜘蛛侠的身体里 |
[03:04] | Well, I’ve been quite enjoying that. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[03:06] | It combines all the superhero fun of Spider-Man | 这样结合了《蜘蛛侠》的超级英雄乐趣 |
[03:08] | with all the body-switching shenanigans of Freaky Friday. | 与《辣妈辣妹》的身体互换的恶搞 |
[03:08] | 林赛·罗韩也曾为《辣妈辣妹》主演 | |
[03:12] | “Both versions: original and Lohan.” | 两个版本 都是原创加林赛·罗韩 |
[03:16] | “Both versions: original and Lohan.” | 两个版本 都是原创加林赛·罗韩 |
[03:17] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[03:19] | Hey, what’s your problem? | 你这是怎么啦 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry, I’ve been kind of snippy lately. | 对不起 最近我有些暴躁 |
[03:23] | It’s probably this stupid diet I’m on. | 可能因为我在减肥 |
[03:25] | Why are you on a diet? | 你为什么要减肥 |
[03:26] | I’ve put on a couple pounds. | 我胖了几磅 |
[03:30] | Had to buy these pants in the men’s section. | 都得到成年男装区买裤子了 |
[03:35] | Well, we’ve all seen your mom. | 我们都见过你的母亲大人 |
[03:38] | That Butterball turkey | 不是一家胖人 |
[03:39] | was bound to come home to roost. | 不进一家肥门 |
[03:43] | $1,200! That’s my final offer! | 一千二百块 不能再加了 |
[03:46] | All right, Sheldon, you win. | 好吧 谢尔顿 你赢了 |
[03:49] | I’m sure Leonard is gonna love this. | 我相信莱纳德一定会喜欢的 |
[03:50] | Oh, right, a present for Leonard. | 对了 还要给莱纳德买礼物呢 |
[03:54] | You better throw in that squirt gun. | 给我加上那把水枪吧 |
[03:58] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 你真要买吗 |
[03:58] | This squirt gun, it’s, uh, it’s pretty rare. | 这把水枪 相当的 相当的珍贵 |
[04:06] | And this is me doing the Titanic pose on the boat. | 这是我在船上做《泰坦尼克号》的招牌动作 |
[04:12] | And… oh. | 还有 |
[04:12] | That’s me getting rescued after I fell in. | 这是我掉下船后被救起来 |
[04:18] | – Oh, that’s the pizza. – Yep. | -披萨来了 -好的 |
[04:19] | – Here’s some money. – Thank you. | -给你钱 -谢谢 |
[04:21] | And I’m gonna hit the head. | 我去茅坑 |
[04:23] | That’s what us salty sea dogs say | 咱这些被海风吹的老练的水手 |
[04:26] | when we have to go pee-pee. | 要去尿尿时都这么说 |
[04:29] | $22.50. | 22块5毛 |
[04:30] | Okay, here’s, uh, $25. Keep the change. | 给 25块 不用找了 |
[04:32] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[04:33] | I just walked up, like, four flights of stairs. | 我刚爬了四层楼梯哦 |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:39] | Well, here’s, um… | 给 这里有 |
[04:40] | 30-something cents | 大概三毛钱 |
[04:42] | and a promise I won’t call your boss | 加上我向你保证不会打电话给你老板 |
[04:45] | and tell him you reek of marijuana. | 揭发你一身大麻的臭味 |
[04:49] | Oh, Penny, I see you’ve ordered pizza. | 佩妮 你点了披萨 |
[04:52] | I have Chinese food. | 我买了中餐回来 |
[04:53] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[04:54] | Oh, that’s a rather earthy cologne. | 你的古龙水味好有大地的气息啊 |
[05:00] | My uncle used to wear that. | 我叔叔以前就喷这种 |
[05:03] | Perhaps we can enjoy one last meal together | 趁莱纳德还没有回来 |
[05:05] | – before Leonard returns. – Yeah, thanks, | -也许我们可以共进最后一次晚餐 -多谢了 |
[05:07] | but I kind of feel like eating alone tonight, so… | 但我今晚想一个人吃饭 算了吧 |
[05:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:10] | With your Italian pizza and my Chinese noodles, | 你有意大利披萨 我有中式面条 |
[05:12] | we could play Marco Polo. | 我们可以玩马可波罗 |
[05:15] | I mean, of course, a reenactment of a meal | 当然了 是吃饭时 |
[05:17] | in the life of Marco Polo the Venetian explorer, | 玩威尼斯探险家马可波罗的角色扮演 |
[05:20] | not Marco Polo the terrifying water sport. | 不是吓死人的马可波罗水上游戏 |
[05:20] | 类似鬼抓人游戏 鬼得闭上眼睛 喊着”马克” 其他人就得喊”波罗” 听音辨位 | |
[05:24] | Uh, yeah, it sounds fun, but no thanks. | 听起来很有意思 不过多谢了 |
[05:27] | Have a good night! | 晚安啦 |
[05:28] | What, now… do you have company? | 你家有客人吗 |
[05:29] | No. No, no, no. | 没有 当然没有 |
[05:31] | You know what? Th-The toilet’s been doing that. | 知道吗 马桶一直在抽风 |
[05:33] | I called the building manager, so… | 我已经打电话给大厦管理员了 |
[05:34] | Oh, I can take a look at it. | 我可以帮你看看 |
[05:35] | I’m quite familiar with plumbing. | 我对水管工的工作还挺在行的 |
[05:38] | Not to brag, | 不是吹牛哈 |
[05:39] | but I spent most of fifth grade with my head in a toilet. | 我读五年级时 大部分时候头是被摁在马桶里的 |
[05:43] | Yeah, no, no, no. | 不用了 |
[05:43] | You know what, Sheldon, it’s okay. | 谢尔顿 没关系 |
[05:45] | You don’t have to go into the bathroom. | 你不用去厕所 |
[05:47] | That’s curious. | 好奇怪 |
[05:48] | If there’s no one here, | 如果家里就你一个人 |
[05:50] | why are there two glasses of wine on the table? | 为什么桌上有两杯红酒 |
[05:53] | Oh. | 这个啊 |
[05:54] | Well, you know, I-I’ve got two hands | 我有两只手 |
[05:56] | and a bit of a drinking problem. | 而且有轻微酗酒的问题 |
[06:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:00] | Ask a silly question. | 我问这种问题真傻 |
[06:04] | That’s odd. | 好奇怪 |
[06:05] | Um, what? | 又怎么啦 |
[06:06] | There are takeout containers in the trash can. | 垃圾桶里有外带饭盒 |
[06:09] | So? That’s my dinner from last night. | 有什么奇怪的 那是我昨晚的晚餐 |
[06:11] | What’s odd is they’re in the trash can. | 奇怪的是你居然把饭盒扔进垃圾桶里 |
[06:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | Look, honey, I promise there’s no one’s here. | 亲爱的 我保证这里没其他人 |
[06:16] | I’ve had a long day. | 我今天好累 |
[06:17] | I just want to have a quiet dinner by myself. | 我只想一个人安静地吃顿晚餐 |
[06:20] | Oh, very well. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | I’m no stranger to enjoying the pleasures of solitude. | 反正我早就习惯于享受独处的乐趣 |
[06:26] | – Oh! – What? | -对了 -什么事 |
[06:28] | Have you gotten Leonard a welcome-home gift yet? | 你为莱纳德准备了欢迎回家的礼物吗 |
[06:30] | – No. – Oh, great. | -没有 -太好了 |
[06:31] | Do you want to go halfsies on a $200 squirt gun? | 我买了把两百块的水枪 你想跟我合送吗 |
[06:38] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:40] | I made some brownies. You want one? | 我做了巧克力蛋糕 你想吃吗 |
[06:42] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗 |
[06:45] | I mean, you know | 你应该知道 |
[06:46] | I’m trying to lose weight. | 我在减肥吧 |
[06:48] | God, I thought we were partners in this marriage. | 老天 我还以为我们夫妻心有灵犀呢 |
[06:52] | We are. Stop it. | 我们是的 别这样 |
[06:53] | And for the last time, you’re not fat. | 我最后说一次 你不胖 |
[06:55] | Really? Tell that to the bathroom scale, | 是吗 这话跟浴室秤说去 |
[06:57] | ’cause one of you is lying. | 你和它之间有一个在说谎 |
[07:01] | Fine, forget I asked. | 好吧 当我没问 |
[07:03] | How was dinner at your mom’s? | 在你妈妈家吃晚餐还好吗 |
[07:04] | Awful. | 太可怕了 |
[07:05] | I had to rub her ointment all over her again. | 又得帮她全身擦药膏 |
[07:08] | Why can’t she do it? | 她为什么不自己擦 |
[07:09] | ‘Cause we’ve got a deeply unhealthy relationship. | 因为我们母子的关系相当不健康 |
[07:14] | Which reminds me, | 这倒提醒我了 |
[07:15] | do you think you can get any samples of this from work? | 你可以趁工作之便拿这个的样品吗 |
[07:18] | This was supposed to last her a month, | 这个本来要用一个月的 |
[07:19] | but they didn’t take into account | 但是医生没有考虑到 |
[07:20] | the square footage of her back. | 她背部的庞大的面积 |
[07:24] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[07:27] | How long have you been putting this on her? | 你帮她擦这个多久了 |
[07:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:30] | Few weeks. Why? | 几个星期吧 怎么啦 |
[07:31] | This is really strong estrogen cream. | 这是药效相当强的雌性激素药膏 |
[07:33] | Please tell me you’ve been wearing gloves. | 拜托你告诉我你戴了手套 |
[07:35] | Like these swollen sausages could fit in gloves. | 肿得像香肠一样的手指戴得下手套吗 |
[07:40] | Howie, the estrogen’s getting absorbed by your skin. | 华仔 雌性激素经由你的皮肤吸收了 |
[07:42] | That’s why you’ve been | 所以你最近才这么的 |
[07:43] | all bloated and moody and a giant pain in the ass. | 喜怒无常 顶心顶肺 |
[07:48] | You’re full of estrogen and you don’t act like that. | 你全身都是雌性激素 你怎么不这样 |
[07:50] | That’s ’cause I’m a woman. | 因为我是女人啊 |
[07:52] | I’ve had years of practice riding the dragon. | 我练习了多年来驾驭魔性 |
[07:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | I’ll wear gloves next time. | 下次我会戴手套的 |
[08:00] | It’s still gonna take a few weeks | 这些激素要想排出体外 |
[08:01] | for the hormones to leave your system. | 还是需要几周的时间 |
[08:03] | I feel so stupid. | 我觉得自己好蠢 |
[08:05] | And fat. | 好肥 |
[08:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:09] | You still look great to me. | 我还是觉得你好帅 |
[08:11] | In fact, why don’t we go in the bedroom | 不如我们去卧室 |
[08:13] | and I’ll prove it to you? | 我向你证明吧 |
[08:15] | Sex? Really? | 上床 你不是吧 |
[08:17] | I mean, that’s just your solution to everything! | 这就是你解决一切问题的方法 |
[08:22] | Oh, and here’s a fun thing. | 有趣的是 |
[08:24] | I worked it out so that there are | 我想到了办法 所以 |
[08:25] | two different words for spoon: | 表示勺子有两个词 |
[08:27] | “Planko” and “Janko.” | “凹里满”和”凹里空” |
[08:29] | “Planko” is a spoon with food, | “凹里满”是舀了食物的勺子 |
[08:31] | “Janko” is a spoon without food. | “凹里空”是没舀食物的勺子 |
[08:35] | “Janko” is spelled with a silent “Ptang.” | “凹里空”里的”空”要发儿话音 |
[08:40] | Sheldon, you’re not even listening | 谢尔顿 你根本没仔细听 |
[08:42] | to the rules of my made-up language. | 我原创语言的规则 |
[08:44] | Yes, I am. | 我有听啊 |
[08:45] | Then what does “tweepadock” mean? | 那么”扇扇风”是什么 |
[08:49] | Elephant? | 大象 |
[08:51] | Lucky guess. | 算你运气好 |
[08:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:56] | I’m just distracted by something that happened over at Penny’s. | 佩妮家的事让我烦心意乱 |
[09:00] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[09:01] | I fear Penny is being unfaithful to Leonard. | 我害怕佩妮对莱纳德不忠 |
[09:04] | What? | 什么 |
[09:05] | She claimed to be alone | 她说她是一个人 |
[09:06] | when there was obviously someone else in her apartment. | 但明明她家就还有其他的人 |
[09:10] | I have no choice but to assume the worst, | 我往最坏的地方想也是没办法的事 |
[09:12] | given Leonard’s lengthy sea voyage | 考虑到莱纳德远航在外 |
[09:14] | and her famously ravenous nether regions. | 还有她那声名在外的渴望被甘霖滋润的旱地 |
[09:19] | I don’t think Penny would cheat on Leonard. | 我觉得佩妮不会对莱纳德不忠的 |
[09:21] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[09:25] | She and I once had a staring contest. | 有一次我和她玩瞪眼比赛 |
[09:28] | She clapped really loud and made me blink. | 她大声鼓掌让我眨眼 |
[09:32] | It’s a small leap from there to sexual infidelity. | 从这点到出轨只有一小步之遥 |
[09:37] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你这是在强词夺理 |
[09:39] | Amy, there were Chinese food containers… | 艾米 她居然会把中餐外带饭盒 |
[09:42] | in the trash can. | 丢到垃圾桶里 |
[09:46] | Poor Leonard. | 可怜的莱纳德 |
[09:53] | Do you hear anything? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[09:54] | I hear a woman’s voice. | 我听到女人的声音 |
[09:57] | Is it Penny? | 是佩妮吗 |
[09:58] | No, it’s you. | 不 是你 |
[10:02] | All right, I hear whispering and giggling. | 好吧 我听到低语轻笑 |
[10:05] | Now I think I hear kissing. | 现在我想我听到接吻声了 |
[10:06] | Yeah, like you know what kissing sounds like. | 说得好像你知道接吻声是什么样似的 |
[10:10] | There’s kissing in Star Trek, smarty-pants. | 《星际迷航》里有亲嘴 聪明鬼 |
[10:13] | Let me listen. | 让我听听 |
[10:17] | Sounds like Leonard. | 声音像是莱纳德 |
[10:18] | Please. | 瞎说 |
[10:19] | Why would Leonard come home early | 为啥莱纳德提前回家 |
[10:22] | and waste his time kissing Penny | 却浪费时间和佩妮亲嘴 |
[10:24] | when he could be hanging out with his best buddy? | 而不和他最好的朋友一起玩呢 |
[10:28] | Yeah, that’s it. | 行了 够了 |
[10:30] | I’m catching her in the act. | 我要去当场抓奸 |
[10:31] | No, Sheldon, don’t. | 别 谢尔顿 别这样 |
[10:34] | Aha! | 抓到啦 |
[10:35] | What the hell?! | 你这是干什么 |
[10:36] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[10:37] | Sheldon, you cannot just barge in here like that! | 谢尔顿 你不能这样直接闯进来 |
[10:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[10:45] | Penny! Penny! | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[10:51] | Are you going to answer the door | 你是开门呢 |
[10:52] | or should I open it and say “Aha” again? | 还是我自己开门 再说一次”抓到啦” |
[10:59] | I’m sorry, Sheldon. | 抱歉 谢尔顿 |
[11:01] | I should’ve told you I was back. | 我应该告诉你我回来了 |
[11:02] | I just wanted to have a couple days alone with Penny. | 我只是想和佩妮单独相处几天 |
[11:04] | Oh, no, I should apologize. | 不 应该是我道歉 |
[11:06] | Uh, I never realized to what extent | 我从未意识到我们的友谊 |
[11:08] | our friendship was a burden to you. | 对你而言是一种负担 |
[11:10] | That is not fair. | 你这么说就过分了 |
[11:12] | I complain about what a burden it is at least once a month. | 我每月至少抱怨一次这个负担何其沉重啊 |
[11:15] | Oh, no, no, let’s not sugarcoat this. | 行了行了 别绕弯子了 |
[11:17] | You find me finicky, pedantic and annoying. | 你就是觉得我挑剔 迂腐 讨厌嘛 |
[11:20] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[11:22] | I actually have used those exact words before. | 我之前确实说过这些词 |
[11:27] | In that order. | 连顺序都一样 |
[11:29] | Well, Leonard, I think it’s high time | 莱纳德 现在是时候 |
[11:31] | you and I address the “Tweepadock” in the room. | 你我面对这房里的”扇扇风”了 |
[11:31] | 房里的大象[扇扇风] 俗语 指显而易见却故意忽略的事情 | |
[11:36] | – The what? – Amy? | -啥玩意儿 -艾米解释下 |
[11:37] | Please leave me out of this. | 我不想掺和进来 |
[11:38] | Uh… fine. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | Leonard, | 莱纳德, |
[11:41] | there’s no need for you | 你不必 |
[11:42] | to pretend to like me anymore. | 再假装喜欢我了 |
[11:44] | Come on, I said I was sorry. | 别这样 我道歉了 |
[11:45] | No, no, you save your apologies | 不用了 你把你的道歉 |
[11:47] | for after you’ve had disappointing coitus with Penny. | 留着和佩妮交媾不满意的时候用吧 |
[11:53] | It was fine. | 也没很差啦 |
[11:55] | Come on, this is silly. | 别这样 这太傻了 |
[11:57] | Hey, um, I brought you back | 我这次旅行回来 |
[11:59] | a little present from my trip, huh? | 给你带了礼物 |
[12:03] | It’s that sailor cap that you wanted. | 是你想要的水手帽 |
[12:05] | It’s neat, huh? | 很潇洒吧 |
[12:08] | You honestly think you can buy back my friendship | 你真觉得你用个廉价的纪念品 |
[12:10] | with a cheap souvenir? | 就能赎回我们的友谊吗 |
[12:12] | I don’t. | 我没这么想 |
[12:13] | No, I really don’t. | 真的 真的没这么想 |
[12:14] | Just try it on. | 试戴一下吧 |
[12:20] | – Oh, yeah. – Hello, sailor. | -赞啊 -水手你好 |
[12:22] | – – Ooh, now we’re talking. | 真好看 |
[12:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[12:36] | This changes nothing. | 这顶帽子改变不了什么 |
[12:38] | Except the Halloween costume | 不过今年的万圣节 |
[12:40] | I’m wearing this year. | 我要戴这个帽子 |
[12:42] | Amy, you’re going to be Olive Oyl. | 艾米 你扮演奥丽弗 |
[12:42] | 动画片《大力水手》的女主角 身形十分纤瘦 | |
[12:44] | Lay off the donuts. | 少吃点甜甜圈 |
[12:50] | Thanks for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[12:51] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[12:52] | Ooh, you made little sandwiches! | 你还做了三明治 |
[12:54] | Yeah, that’s cucumber and cream cheese. | 这是黄瓜奶油干酪的 |
[12:56] | That’s turkey and loganberry. | 这是火鸡罗甘莓的 |
[12:58] | And don’t tell my hips, but I’m warming up a brie in the oven. | 别告诉我的屁屁 但我烤箱里还热着起司呢 |
[13:03] | Nice. So… | 不错 那… |
[13:05] | Mmm. What’s up? | 找我来什么事 |
[13:06] | Okay, well, I’ve been reading up on all the side effects | 我研究了很多关于 |
[13:09] | you can get from estrogen, | 雌性激素的副作用 |
[13:11] | and… | 然后… |
[13:12] | I need you to be honest with me. | 你得老实跟我说 |
[13:15] | Do my boobs look bigger to you? | 我的胸部是不是变大了 |
[13:19] | Well, it’s kind of hard to tell. | 我看不太出来耶 |
[13:21] | Come on, Raj, it’s a “yes or no” question. | 拉杰 你只需回答”是”或”不是” |
[13:23] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[13:25] | Um, wait. | 等等 |
[13:27] | Jump up and down– let’s see if they jiggle. | 跳一跳 看你会不会乳摇 |
[13:36] | Uh, no, I… | 不行 我… |
[13:37] | I still can’t tell, uh… | 还是看不出来 |
[13:39] | Oh, you know what? Okay, uh, give me some of this. | 这样吧 你做这个动作 |
[13:45] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[13:46] | Do you want my help or not? | 你要不要我帮你 |
[13:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:56] | Okay, yup. | 对 对 |
[13:57] | See, see, that-that looks like… | 瞧瞧 这样看起来 |
[14:00] | that looks like they could be bigger. | 貌似是大了一点 |
[14:02] | But you know, I bet… I bet when I do it, | 不过 如果我也做同样的动作 |
[14:04] | mine do the same thing. | 我也会乳摇 |
[14:11] | Yeah, they kind of do. | 是 摇得挺厉害 |
[14:12] | Hmm. Uh, let me see something. | 让我再看看 |
[14:14] | Hey, easy! | 嘿 别这样 |
[14:16] | My nipples are sensitive. | 我的乳头很敏感 |
[14:19] | Sorry, sorry, uh… | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:33] | I mean… | 我觉得… |
[14:33] | Yeah, m-maybe. | 好像大了点 |
[14:35] | Okay, let me feel. | 让我也摸摸 |
[14:45] | No, I am definitely up a cup size. | 天啊 我肯定大了一个罩杯 |
[14:48] | You know, b-but they’re very firm, | 不过你的胸部很坚挺 |
[14:50] | so you’ve got that going for you. | 所以你是捞到好处了 |
[14:52] | You think? | 真的 |
[14:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, very perky. | 是是是 非常坚挺 |
[14:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:57] | I really needed to hear that today. | 今天我真的很需要鼓励 |
[15:03] | – Ooh, brie’s ready! – Yay! | -布里干酪好了 -好耶 |
[15:10] | – Good morning. – Hello. | -早上好 -好 |
[15:13] | So am I driving you to work | 要我开车送你去上班吗 |
[15:14] | or are you still mad at me? | 还是你要继续生我气 |
[15:16] | I’d like a ride. | 送我吧 |
[15:19] | Assuming you actually do take me to work. | 你真的是送我去上班就可以 |
[15:22] | Where do you think I would take you? | 不然我会送你去哪里 |
[15:24] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[15:26] | Uh, you said you’d be home yesterday, | 你说你昨天才会到家 |
[15:27] | but you came home three days ago. | 结果你三天前就回来了 |
[15:30] | You say you’re taking me to work, | 你说要送我 |
[15:31] | but for all I know, | 但谁知道呢 |
[15:33] | I’ll end up in a deserted amusement park. | 没准你会把我丢在荒芜的游乐园里 |
[15:37] | Or a cornfield maze. | 或是某个玉米田迷宫 |
[15:40] | Or a back alley dog fight. | 或是某个后巷斗狗场 |
[15:41] | You tell me. | 你说吧 |
[15:44] | I’m going to work. | 我去上班了 |
[15:45] | You can come if you want. | 愿意你就跟我走 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | By the way, you have something on your shirt. | 我说 你衣服上沾了脏东西 |
[15:52] | No, I don’t. | 没有啊 |
[15:53] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 被人骗好伤心 对不对 |
[16:00] | You know, I find myself wondering | 我真是忍不住要怀疑 |
[16:02] | if anything you’ve ever told me is true. | 你以前是不是一直在骗我 |
[16:05] | I didn’t make it back. | 我还是没能挽回局面 |
[16:06] | The ship sank, I’m in hell. | 事态严重 我是在劫难逃了 |
[16:11] | You say you’re from New Jersey, but how can I believe you? | 你说自己来自新泽西 我可不敢相信你 |
[16:15] | Why would anyone claim to be from New Jersey | 世界上怎么会有人冒充 |
[16:17] | if they weren’t? | 自己是新泽西人呢 |
[16:21] | All right, I’ll give you that one. | 好吧 你说得有道理 |
[16:24] | Hey, I said I was sorry. | 我都道过歉了 |
[16:26] | What else do you want from me? | 你还想要我怎么样啊 |
[16:28] | – I want you to admit that what you did was wrong. – Fine. | -我要你承认自己错了 -行 |
[16:31] | What I did was wrong. | 我真的错了 |
[16:33] | I wish I could believe you. | 信你才怪 |
[16:37] | You know what? | 算了吧 |
[16:37] | I’m not driving you to work, | 我不载你去上班了 |
[16:38] | because you’re incredibly annoying. | 你实在是烦死人 |
[16:40] | You say one thing and do the other, | 你这人心口不一 |
[16:43] | so then you are driving me and you find me a delight. | 所以你不但要载我上班 还挺喜欢我的 |
[16:47] | – Stop it. – Keep it up? | -别说了 -继续吗 |
[16:49] | – Bye! – Hello! | -再见 -你好 |
[16:56] | So I guess you’re really holding up the other four fingers? | 你其实是想竖其他四根指头对吧 |
[17:03] | Oh, hey, what are you doing here so early? | 你这么早过来干什么 |
[17:04] | Driving Sheldon to work. | 送谢尔顿上班 |
[17:06] | He’s still mad at Leonard, huh? | 他还在生莱纳德的气吗 |
[17:07] | Well, he’s mad at you, too. | 他也在生你的气 |
[17:09] | He says you’re the succubus who led his friend astray. | 他说你是让他朋友堕落的魅魔 |
[17:09] | 在男子睡觉的时候降临并与之交媾的女妖 | |
[17:14] | I don’t know what “Succubus” is, but… | 我不知道魅魔是什么 不过 |
[17:17] | it has “suck” in it, so that can’t be good. | 里面有魔[烂]字 肯定不是好词 |
[17:22] | Thought I heard you out here. | 我就觉得听到你的声音了 |
[17:23] | Hey, Sheldon. | 你好呀 谢尔顿 |
[17:24] | You don’t get a “hey.” | 你不配我说”你好” |
[17:26] | You get a “hmm.” | 你只配得到”嗯” |
[17:28] | Come on, don’t be like that. | 拜托 不要这么绝情 |
[17:29] | We had so much fun together the last couple of months. | 我们前几个月不是一直玩得挺好的嘛 |
[17:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:33] | Which makes your betrayal all the more devastating. | 所以你的背叛才显得更加不可饶恕 |
[17:35] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[17:35] | I let you buy feminine hygiene products | 我都把自己的超市会员卡 |
[17:38] | with my supermarket club card. | 借给你去买女性生理用品了 |
[17:41] | You have any idea the kind of coupons | 你知道现在他们都寄给我 |
[17:43] | I’m going to get in the mail now? | 什么产品的折扣券吗 |
[17:46] | Sheldon, your fight’s with Leonard. | 谢尔顿 你是和莱纳德斗气 |
[17:47] | Penny’s got nothing to do… | 佩妮和这事没有关… |
[17:48] | Careful, Amy. | 你也要小心了 艾米 |
[17:50] | The friend of my enemy’s girlfriend is my enemy. | 我的敌人的女友的朋友 也是我的敌人哦 |
[17:55] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[17:56] | You’re either with me or against me. | 你要不就顺着我 要不就逆着我 |
[17:58] | You want to take the bus to work? | 我看你是打算坐公车上班了 |
[18:02] | Maybe there’s a third option. | 也许还存在第三种选择 |
[18:06] | FYI, I had a doughnut for breakfast, you jerk. | 对了 我早餐吃的就是甜甜圈 混球 |
[18:12] | So now we’re just waiting for the data | 现在我们还在等 |
[18:14] | from the ship to be crunched, | 船上的资料处理完毕 |
[18:15] | but the numbers look pretty promising. | 但从数据上看 结果应该不差 |
[18:18] | That’s so great. | 太厉害了 |
[18:19] | If you guys prove the existence of Unruh radiation… | 如果你们能证明盎鲁效应的存在 |
[18:22] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 喂 喂 这位仁兄 |
[18:22] | My eyes are up here. | 看我的眼 别乱看 |
[18:26] | Howard, Raj. | 霍华德 拉杰 |
[18:28] | Judas. | 犹大[背叛者] |
[18:30] | You know what? | 懒得理你 |
[18:31] | You’re a crazy person. | 你就是个疯子 |
[18:33] | A crazy person with a long memory, | 一个拥有好记性的疯子 |
[18:35] | and if all goes according to plan, a robot army. | 如果一切进行顺利 还有一支机器人军团 |
[18:40] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[18:40] | Or a mutant army. | 或者是变异军团 |
[18:42] | It depends on how my Kickstarter goes. | 就看我写在圆梦网上的计划有没有人投资了 |
[18:46] | I said, stop it! | 我说你们别闹了 |
[18:48] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:50] | You two aren’t just friends. | 你们俩不光是普通朋友 |
[18:54] | You’re best friends. | 你们可是好朋友 |
[18:56] | And that’s a beautiful thing. | 友情是多么美好的事啊 |
[19:01] | I mean, Leonard, you know why he’s so mad at you? | 莱纳德 你知道他为什么特别生气吗 |
[19:04] | It’s ’cause he missed you! | 那是因为他想念你呀 |
[19:07] | Yeah, and as his friend, | 而你作为他的好友 |
[19:08] | you should be happy | 你应该高兴才对 |
[19:10] | he has love in his life. | 他找到了生命中的真爱 |
[19:14] | As I do. | 就像我一样 |
[19:18] | This man held my breast the other day, | 这位帅哥那天摸了我的胸部 |
[19:20] | and I love him for it. | 我为此深深敬爱他 |
[19:24] | A little loud, dude. | 你不如再吼大声点 老兄 |
[19:28] | So, can we please put aside these petty differences | 所以 我们能不能忽略这些小矛盾 |
[19:32] | and just be glad we’re here together? | 为了我们的团聚开心一点 |
[19:38] | – Okay. – I suppose so. | -好吧 -我同意 |
[19:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Uh, it wasn’t anything weird. | 我们没做什么怪事 |
[19:44] | It was just to see how big they were. | 我是为了测量他的胸部有多大而已 |
[19:52] | And then Leonard took me to the barber and the dentist, | 后来莱纳德带我去了理发店和牙医诊所 |
[19:55] | and then to cap off the perfect day, | 以及为完美的一天划下终点的 |
[19:56] | the Los Angeles Bureau of Weights and Measures. | 洛杉矶计量局 |
[20:01] | I thought the measures were going to be the stars of the show; | 我原以为尺寸测量最受欢迎 |
[20:03] | turns out it was the weights. | 没想到重量测量更胜一筹 |
[20:07] | I’m so glad you guys are friends again. | 你们和好了 我真开心 |
[20:09] | And I’m glad you and I are friends again, too. | 我俩和好了 我也很开心 |
[20:12] | Aw. Which reminds me. | 我想起来了 |
[20:14] | This came in the mail, and I want you to have it. | 这是随信寄来的 我想送给你 |
[20:17] | “50 cents off Vagisil.” | 女性阴部洗剂 凭券折价5毛 |
[20:22] | Think of me when you apply it. | 使用的时候可别忘了我 |
[20:27] | Uh, can I just say, | 我想对你们说 |
[20:28] | I’ve missed all of us hanging out together. | 我真心怀念大家伙聚在一起的时光 |
[20:30] | – Yeah. – Me, too. | -没错 -我也是 |
[20:32] | Um, since when can Koothrappali talk | 库斯拉帕从什么时候开始 |
[20:34] | in front of the girls without a beer? | 不用喝酒也可以在女生面前讲话啦 |
[20:36] | Oh, that happened right after you left. | 你刚走他就痊愈了 |
[20:38] | And no one told me? | 怎么没人告诉我 |
[20:40] | Can’t believe we forgot to tell him. | 我们居然忘记告诉他了 |
[20:46] | Think of Sheldon when you apply it. | 使用的时候别忘了谢尔顿 |