时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Sheldon, it’s not a great time! | 谢尔顿 现在打来真不是时候 |
[00:12] | What do you want? | 你有啥事 |
[00:14] | Hello to you, too. | 我也跟你”问声好”啊 |
[00:17] | I’m sorry, but this is important. | 抱歉 但这事很重要 |
[00:20] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[00:22] | 《回到未来》是一个美国科幻电影系列 共有三部 | |
[00:22] | Back to the Future II was | 《回到未来》第二部光盘被放到 |
[00:23] | in the Back to the Future III case… | 《回到未来》第三部的盒子里了 |
[00:26] | and Back to the Future III was– get this– | 而《回到未来》第三部 你猜怎么着 |
[00:29] | in the Back to the Future II case. | 被放在了第二部的盒子里了 |
[00:32] | So? | 所以呢 |
[00:33] | So, did you do that, | 所以是你干的吗 |
[00:36] | or am I in the house with an intruder? | 还是我住的房子里有个入侵者 |
[00:40] | Sheldon, I got to go inside. | 谢尔顿 我要先进船舱了 |
[00:42] | It’s getting rough out here. | 外头风浪太大了 |
[00:45] | You’re dodging the question; | 你在闪避问题 |
[00:47] | I knew it was you. | 我就知道是你干的 |
[00:52] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[00:54] | What was what? | 什么什么声音 |
[00:55] | This isn’t a very good connection, | 信号不是太好 |
[00:56] | but it sounded like someone just released a kraken. | 但感觉像海怪被释放出来了 |
[01:01] | Okay, I’m hanging up now. | 好了 我要挂电话了 |
[01:04] | You know there’s no such thing as a… | 你知道世界上没有海… |
[01:09] | No…! | 别啊 |
[01:12] | Penny… Penny… | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[01:14] | Penny…! | 佩妮 |
[01:17] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:19] | Um… well, I was worried | 我刚刚有点担心 |
[01:22] | that you might be missing Leonard. | 你会很想念莱纳德 |
[01:25] | And that might be causing you to have bad dreams, | 然后会害你做恶梦 |
[01:28] | like the kind you’d get if you watched | 就是那种睡前看了 |
[01:30] | Clash of the Titans right before you went to bed. | 《诸神之战》之类的电影会做的恶梦 |
[01:30] | 电影《诸神之战》中 就有释放海怪的情节 | |
[01:34] | Sweetie, did you have a bad dream? | 亲爱的 是不是你做恶梦了啦 |
[01:38] | To be honest, I did. | 老实说 是的 |
[01:40] | Back to the Future II was | 《回到未来》第二部光盘 |
[01:42] | in the Back to the Future III case. | 被放进第三部的盒子里 |
[01:45] | Leonard did it. | 莱纳德干的 |
[01:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:48] | No, wait. | 等等 |
[01:50] | Perhaps I should sleep here | 我是不是应该睡在这边 |
[01:52] | so you don’t miss Leonard as much, | 这样你不会太想念莱纳德 |
[01:55] | uh, ’cause you’re being kind of a baby about it. | 因为你现在就跟小孩一样楚楚可怜 |
[02:03] | You know what? That would make me feel better. | 好好好 你待着会让我舒服很多 |
[02:05] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你啊 -不用客气 |
[02:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:41] | I think you’d be pleased to hear | 你应该会很高兴听到这事 |
[02:42] | that this morning in the parking garage, | 今早我在停车场时 |
[02:44] | I saw this oil stain on the ground | 看到地上有一滩汽油渍 |
[02:46] | that was shaped just like my ex-girlfriend, Lucy, | 形状就跟我前女友露西一模一样 |
[02:48] | and I didn’t get upset at all. | 但我心情完全没受影响 |
[02:52] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[02:53] | Well, you should be, ’cause she was looking good. | 应该的 她看起来真是美爆了 |
[02:57] | Dear Lord! You’re an astronomer. | 我的老天爷啊 你是个天文学家 |
[03:00] | Although you may have earthly woes, | 虽然你也有着人世间的烦恼 |
[03:02] | get your mind back on the stars. | 但你的脑子得想着天上繁星啊 |
[03:04] | Gee, even the lowly dung beetle | 就连低等生物屎壳郎 |
[03:06] | chooses to plot its course by using the Milky Way. | 推粪的路线 都是以银河繁星作为指引 |
[03:09] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[03:10] | Everything I say is true. | 我说的一切都是真的 |
[03:13] | Now, of course, the dung beetle also enjoys | 当然啦 屎壳郎也喜欢 |
[03:15] | eating feces, living in feces | 食粪 住粪里 |
[03:17] | and making little balls out of feces. | 然后把粪便做成球 |
[03:19] | So pick and choose | 自己选择 |
[03:22] | which aspects of its lifestyle you want to embrace. | 要学习它生活中的哪些部分吧 |
[03:26] | Come on, you can talk to girls now. | 你现在都能正常跟女人说话了 |
[03:28] | It shouldn’t be hard for you to meet someone new. | 再认识个新妞不难吧 |
[03:30] | How can I meet someone new | 我怎么认识啊 |
[03:31] | when everywhere I look, I see Lucy’s face? | 我现在看哪都能联想到露西的脸 |
[03:34] | Tell me you don’t see her smile | 你看这个鸡肉派的外皮 |
[03:35] | in the crust of this chicken pot pie. | 你能否认没看到她那笑容吗 |
[03:39] | Oh, will you stop it! | 不许再犯傻了 |
[03:45] | Now, listen to me. | 听好了 |
[03:46] | There’s a welcome party for incoming post-docs tonight. | 今天晚上有一场博士后新生欢迎会 |
[03:48] | Go to it and meet someone | 去参加 然后认识个 |
[03:50] | who isn’t made of grease or pie. | 不是油渍或派做成的妹子 |
[03:53] | You think you’re so cool because your wife is a person? | 怎么 你老婆是真人你就觉得自己牛逼啦 |
[04:00] | Look, | 其实呢 |
[04:01] | Bernie’s at a neuroscience conference with Amy– | 妮妮与艾米去参加神经科学大会了 |
[04:03] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去吧 |
[04:04] | – You would do that for me? – Of course. | -你愿意为我这么牺牲吗 -当然 |
[04:05] | You’re my friend. | 你是我朋友 |
[04:06] | I want you to be happy. | 我也想你开心起来 |
[04:08] | – Thanks. – Oh, Sheldon, | -谢了 -谢尔顿 |
[04:09] | since Amy’s out of town, would you like to join us? | 既然艾米也不在 你要一起来吗 |
[04:12] | I want you to be happy, too, | 我也想你开心 |
[04:14] | but not enough to do anything about it. | 但还没想到愿意付出实际行动 |
[04:20] | Howie, stop. | 华仔别闹了 |
[04:21] | I can’t talk like that. | 我不能说那种”话” |
[04:23] | Amy’s right here. | 艾米在旁边呢 |
[04:26] | Sheldon, stop. For the last time, | 谢尔顿别闹了 我最后一次保证 |
[04:27] | I will not bring home bed bugs. | 我不会带着床虱回去的 |
[04:31] | The hotel’s nice. | 酒店很好 |
[04:32] | There’s a pool, a gym– | 有泳池 健身房 |
[04:34] | the bar looks like fun. | 酒吧感觉也挺好玩的 |
[04:35] | Because I looked in the bed, and there are no bugs. | 因为我检查过床了 没有床虱 |
[04:39] | Aw, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:41] | If I don’t talk to you before you go to sleep, | 如果你睡前没跟你说到话 |
[04:43] | I’ll meet you in dreamland. | 那我们就梦乡里相会吧 |
[04:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:47] | No, I will not consider sleeping in my garment bag. | 不 我不会考虑套着衣服保护套睡的 |
[04:53] | Penny, did you ever wonder how Starfleet captains… | 佩妮 你好奇过 星际舰队战舰指挥官们… |
[04:57] | No. | 没有 |
[05:01] | Well, now that I’ve piqued your interest, | 现在我已经激起了你的兴致 |
[05:03] | welcome to the exciting world of 3D chess. | 欢迎来到刺激的3D象棋世界吧 |
[05:06] | Why don’t you just admit | 你为什么不老实说 |
[05:07] | you only want to play this game | 你想玩这个游戏 |
[05:09] | because you always play it with Leonard | 是因为你以前老跟莱纳德玩 |
[05:10] | and you miss him? | 你很想念他 |
[05:12] | You overestimate his significance in my life. | 你太高估了他对我生活的重要性 |
[05:16] | Do I miss how he makes a face | 我会想念他用糖浆 |
[05:18] | on my toaster waffle with syrup? | 在我的松饼上画张脸吗 |
[05:21] | No. | 不会 |
[05:24] | Do I miss the way | 我会想念 |
[05:25] | he fixes the zipper on my jacket when it gets stuck? | 他把我卡住的夹克拉链修好的方式吗 |
[05:28] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会 |
[05:30] | Do I miss how we say “good night” | 我会想念我们 |
[05:32] | to each other through the walls of our bedroom | 隔着卧室墙 用莫尔斯电报密码 |
[05:34] | using Morse code? | 互道晚安的夜晚吗 |
[05:40] | Okay, I get it, I get it. | 好了 我懂了 我懂了 |
[05:42] | You are an emotionless robot. | 你是个没有感情的机器人 |
[05:44] | Well, I try. | 我尽量保持了 |
[05:47] | All right, let’s just get this stupid game over with. | 好啦 赶紧把这破游戏玩完吧 |
[05:49] | – Great. I’ll go first. – Okay. | -好的 我先走 -行 |
[05:51] | By the way, how are you with zippers? | 对了 你懂拉链吗 |
[05:52] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[05:53] | Well, I really need to go to the bathroom, | 我真的得去上厕所了 |
[05:54] | and this one’s gone all cattywampus. | 可是这个拉链要整死我了 |
[06:00] | Wow, your work on jellyfish neural nets | 你的水母神经网络研究 |
[06:03] | sounds so interesting. | 听起来蛮有意思的 |
[06:04] | It is. | 的确 |
[06:05] | You can download my paper off the university server. | 你可以在学校伺服器上下到我的研究报告 |
[06:08] | I will. You can download my paper | 会的 你也可以在学校伺服器上 |
[06:10] | on the Van Allen Belts from the university server as well. | 下到我的范艾伦辐射带研究报告 |
[06:13] | I will. | 会的 |
[06:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:33] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[06:34] | Well, if you like dry, factual statements | 如果你喜欢无趣与论述事实 |
[06:36] | interspersed with painful moments of silence, | 外加各种蛋疼的无语时分的交谈 |
[06:38] | it was bananas. | 那就绝对是爽歪歪了 |
[06:42] | Check it out. | 看那边 |
[06:42] | Mrs. Davis from Human Resources is here. | 人力资源部的戴维斯女士也在 |
[06:45] | She’s probably on the lookout for sexual harassment. | 估计是来盯着有没有性骚扰案件的 |
[06:47] | Oh, great. | 漂亮 |
[06:48] | There go my chances of being sexually harassed. | 这下我被人性骚扰的机会也飞了 |
[06:52] | I heard her husband left her for a hot, young undergrad. | 听说她老公泡了性感年轻女大生 甩了她 |
[06:56] | That’s so much better than the old, ugly ones. | 的确是比那个老丑货好超多啊 |
[07:04] | Mr. Wolowitz, | 沃罗威茨先生 |
[07:05] | Dr. Koothrappali. | 库萨帕里博士 |
[07:06] | Mrs. Davis, nice to see you. | 戴维斯女士 你也好 |
[07:09] | You know, I recently read a fascinating article | 我最近刚阅读了一篇有关企鹅中 |
[07:11] | on infidelity among penguins. | 也有雄性出轨情况的文章 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:16] | So if the fact that your husband left you | 所以你老公离开你的这事 |
[07:19] | makes you feel unattractive, just remember, | 可能让你觉得自己年老色衰 但请想想 |
[07:21] | penguins get cheated on, and they’re adorable. | 连企鹅这么超可爱还会被雄性骗呢 |
[07:37] | It was better when you couldn’t talk to women. | 我宁愿你不能跟女人说话 |
[07:42] | I was thinking of going to the lecture | 我打算去听听那场 |
[07:44] | on posterior cingulate cortex lesions | 后扣带回皮质损伤 |
[07:45] | in the formation of autobiographical memory. | 对自传体记忆的形成课程 |
[07:48] | Oh, brain lesions are fascinating. | 大脑损伤是很有意思啊 |
[07:50] | Unless they’re yours, then they’re a drag. | 但如果是你的脑子 那就倒霉了 |
[07:54] | To the advancement of science. | 敬科学进步一杯 |
[07:56] | And to the sick and dying who make it possible. | 也敬成就了这些的病人和死人 |
[08:01] | This is fun; we never really get to talk shop | 这真不错 佩妮在的时候 |
[08:03] | with Penny around. | 我们从没机会谈正事 |
[08:04] | We usually just end up talking about boys. | 到最后都是在谈男人的事 |
[08:06] | Which is fine, but it’s nice to mix it up | 是也没关系啦 但偶尔能聊点 |
[08:08] | with a little intellectual conversation. | 高智商的东西也不错 |
[08:10] | From the two gentlemen at the bar. | 吧台边的两位男士请的 |
[08:13] | Oh, my gosh, boys bought us drinks! | 天啊 有男生请我们喝酒 |
[08:14] | Boys bought us drinks! | 男生请我们喝酒 |
[08:17] | Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. | 谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[08:20] | – Be cool. – You be cool! | -冷静 -冷静什么 |
[08:22] | Guys are hitting on us, and not just to get to Penny. | 他们不是为了泡佩妮 才来泡我们的呢 |
[08:26] | You’re right. | 你说的有道理 |
[08:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[08:34] | Bad move. | 坏棋啊 |
[08:37] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[08:38] | My queen can now take your rook from below. | 我的王后可以从下面吃掉你的车 |
[08:42] | So that means I lose, right? | 也就表示我输了 对吧 |
[08:43] | It’s over! | 结束啦 |
[08:45] | If I make this move… | 如果我下这步才会 |
[08:49] | but I won’t because we’re having too much fun. | 但我不会 因为我们玩得正开心呢 |
[08:54] | Okay, let’s take a break. | 好吧 先休息一下 |
[08:56] | We’re all out of alcohol. | 我们家没酒了 |
[08:58] | I wasn’t going to get alcohol. | 我不是要去拿酒好吗 |
[09:07] | Gosh, I wonder what Leonard’s doing right now. | 天啊 我好想知道莱纳德现在在干嘛 |
[09:09] | I miss him so much. | 我好想他 |
[09:11] | Well, if you’d like, | 你要是想 |
[09:12] | we could call him. | 我们可以打给他啊 |
[09:14] | I-I mean that you could call him. | 我是说 你可以打给他 |
[09:16] | As I’ve explained, | 我已经说过 |
[09:17] | the absence of my friends does not cause me pain. | 我的朋友不在 对我完全没影响 |
[09:20] | As rock and roll bad boy, Paul Simon, once said, | 就如同摇滚坏男孩 保罗·西蒙唱过的 |
[09:20] | 曾荣获多次格莱美奖的老牌美国歌手 | |
[09:22] | “I am a rock. | “我是一颗石头 |
[09:23] | I am an I-I-I-island.” | 我是一座孤岛” |
[09:27] | I’m calling him. | 我打给他吧 |
[09:28] | Oh, goodie! Put him on speakerphone! | 太棒了 记得开免提啊 |
[09:38] | Excuse me, ladies, | 女士们 抱歉 |
[09:39] | but my pants are buzzing. | 我的裤子在震动 |
[09:44] | North Sea, how can I “Kelp” You? | 北海 有何能为你海带[音似效劳] |
[09:48] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[09:49] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[09:50] | Hey, it’s Penny. | 是佩妮 |
[09:51] | Everybody say hi to Penny. | 大家跟佩妮问声好吧 |
[09:53] | Hi, Penny! | 你好 佩妮 |
[09:55] | Wow, it sounds like you’re having a good time. | 听起来你玩得挺开心的嘛 |
[09:58] | Best time of my life! | 这辈子最爽的时刻了 |
[10:03] | Isn’t it 5:30 in the morning there? | 现在不是你们那边的凌晨五点半吗 |
[10:06] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[10:07] | Hey, everybody, it’s 5:30 in the morning! | 各位 现在都凌晨五点半啦 |
[10:13] | okay, well, we were just calling you | 我们打给你 |
[10:15] | because we were missing you. | 是因为我们想你了 |
[10:16] | – Iceberg! – Uh-oh, hang on. | -冰山 -等一下 |
[10:19] | Are you in danger? | 你们是不是遇到危险了 |
[10:20] | No, it’s a drinking game. | 不是啦 是喝酒游戏 |
[10:22] | Whenever we see an iceberg, we take a shot! | 每次我们看见冰山的时候 都会干一杯 |
[10:25] | Berg! Berg! | 冰山 冰山 |
[10:26] | Berg! Berg! Berg! Berg– | 冰山 冰山 冰山 冰山 |
[10:29] | Leonard, Leonard? | 莱纳德 莱纳德 |
[10:33] | I cannot believe we were missing that jerk. | 真不敢相信我们居然想念那个混蛋 |
[10:37] | You were. | 是你而已 |
[10:44] | So what happened? How’d it go? | 什么情况 进展如何 |
[10:45] | It’s fine. I thanked them again | 很好 我再次感谢他们 |
[10:47] | and let them know we’re not available. | 并告诉他们我们名花有主了 |
[10:49] | So I can drink this without having | 那就是说我不用为了这杯酒 |
[10:50] | to give up the goodies? | 牺牲色相吗 |
[10:52] | Yes, it’s all cool. | 对 你就喝吧 |
[10:55] | Although, if you wanted to talk to one of them, | 不过如果你想跟他们说话 |
[10:57] | no one would blame you. | 也没人会怪你的 |
[10:59] | And why would no one blame me? | 为什么没人会怪我 |
[11:02] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我只是在随便乱说而已 |
[11:06] | Well, it sounds like you’re saying | 貌似你是在说 |
[11:08] | that I could do better than Sheldon. | 我可以找一个比谢尔顿更好的男友 |
[11:09] | Boy, these drinks are strong! | 天啊 这杯酒真够劲儿啊 |
[11:13] | Hoo, mama, I’m gonna be hug in the toilet tonight! | 妈呀 我今晚估计得抱着马桶吐了 |
[11:19] | No, tell me, | 告诉我 |
[11:20] | I want to know what you meant by that. | 我想知道你那句话到底是什么意思 |
[11:24] | I just meant that you’re not married | 我只是说你还没结婚 |
[11:26] | and your boyfriend’s kind of… | 而且你的男朋友有点… |
[11:28] | Sheldon. | “谢尔顿” |
[11:31] | And your husband is extremely Howard. | 你的老公还很”霍华德”那型呢 |
[11:33] | What’s your point? | 你是啥意思呢 |
[11:37] | Sorry. I have no point. | 抱歉 我没没啥意思 |
[11:39] | That was a stupid thing to say. | 刚才是我犯傻乱说话了 |
[11:41] | Can we please just go back to having a nice time? | 我们能不能既往不咎 回归原样呢 |
[11:43] | We could, but unfortunately my brain is lesion-free | 本来是可以 但遗憾的是 |
[11:46] | and I remember that rotten thing | 我的脑子没病 |
[11:47] | you just said about my sweet baboo. | 清楚的记得你说我小宝贝的坏话呢 |
[11:50] | Come on. I apologize. | 别这样嘛 我道歉 |
[11:51] | Can we please just let it go? | 能不能别追究了 |
[11:54] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[11:58] | Your husband’s weird and his clothes are ridiculous. | 你老公是个怪胎 他的衣着超级可笑 |
[12:03] | I can’t believe it! | 真是气死我了 |
[12:05] | All this time I’ve been doing nothing | 这段时间我茶不思饭不想 |
[12:06] | but sit around and miss that guy. | 就光想着那个混蛋了 |
[12:08] | And you know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[12:09] | That you’re having to process | 你得在没有伏特加酒的情况下 |
[12:11] | your emotional pain without vodka? | 处理你痛苦的情绪 |
[12:18] | No. | 才不是呢 |
[12:20] | Yes. | 好啦 被你说中了 |
[12:23] | But you know what the second-worst part is? | 但你知道第二糟糕的是什么吗 |
[12:25] | He does not miss me at all. | 他一点都不想我 |
[12:27] | Allow me to comfort you. | 让我来安慰你吧 |
[12:30] | At least you’ve got your health. | 至少你现在健康地活着 |
[12:36] | Really? Tha-That’s it? That’s comforting? | 不是吧 就这样 这也叫安慰人呀 |
[12:38] | Um, uh, in a hundred years, | 一百年以后 |
[12:42] | you’ll both be dead and it won’t matter? | 你俩都会死 这事不就无所谓了吗 |
[12:46] | No! Come on! | 去死吧 拜托 |
[12:47] | You’re supposed to say, “Of course he misses you. | 你应该说 “他当然想你啦” |
[12:50] | The only reason he’s partying is to cover up his pain.” | “他是在用狂欢来掩盖内心的忧伤” |
[12:53] | Oh, no, I don’t think that’s true at all. | 不 我一点都不这么觉得 |
[12:58] | This is ridiculous. | 这也太荒谬了 |
[12:59] | Why am I upset just because he’s off having a good time? | 为什么我会因为他过得开心而郁闷呀 |
[13:02] | Well… perhaps you’re obsessively picturing him | 可能你像疯子一样想象着 |
[13:07] | engaged in drunken coitus with another woman. | 他跟另外一个女人酒后乱性 |
[13:14] | Is that it? Did I get it right? | 是这样吗 被我说中了吗 |
[13:18] | Okay, tha-that’s great. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[13:19] | You can stop trying to make me feel better now. | 你可以不用再安慰我了 |
[13:22] | Actually, I can’t. | 但是不行 |
[13:23] | Before Leonard left, | 莱纳德走之前 |
[13:24] | he made me promise that I’d take care of you. | 他让我答应他 一定要好好照顾你 |
[13:27] | – He did? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:29] | Oh, that’s really sweet. | 真是太贴心了 |
[13:31] | Plus, if I do a good job, | 而且如果我做得好的话 |
[13:33] | he said he’d bring me back a sailor’s cap. | 他说回来时会送我一顶水手帽 |
[13:38] | Now I miss him even more. | 现在我更想念他了 |
[13:40] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 如果能安慰到你的话 |
[13:43] | I’m sure Leonard’s tormented every moment | 我保证莱纳德离开你温暖的怀抱 |
[13:45] | he’s away from your warm embrace and cherry lips. | 和诱人的嘴唇的每一秒 都饱受煎熬 |
[13:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[13:52] | Oh, seriously? | 你还真信呀 |
[13:58] | Uh, excuse me, Mrs. Davis? | 打扰了 戴维斯女士 |
[14:00] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:01] | I’d like to apologize for being insensitive. | 抱歉我在你面前哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[14:04] | And for possibly making penguins seem like jerks, | 还把胸企鹅说得全都是混蛋一样 |
[14:07] | ’cause 99% of them are stand-up guys. | 因为他们百分之99都是好男人 |
[14:12] | Forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[14:15] | You know, you-you and I, | 其实我和你 |
[14:16] | you and I have a lot in common. | 咱俩有很多共同之处 |
[14:18] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[14:19] | Oh, yes, I-I, too, | 是呀 我也是 |
[14:21] | am in the throes of heartbreak. | 在经历心碎的痛苦 |
[14:23] | Okay, fine, I’ll tell you about it. | 好吧 我把来龙去脉告诉你 |
[14:28] | Here is a hot beverage to comfort you. | 这杯热饮是安慰你的 |
[14:33] | It’s in a to-go cup. | 用的是外带的杯子 |
[14:34] | Make of that what you will. | 里面装的是”赶紧走”的饮料 |
[14:39] | Come on. It’s still early. | 拜托 现在还早呢 |
[14:41] | Let’s do something. | 我们来干点什么吧 |
[14:43] | Well, I have been toying around with an idea for 4-D chess. | 我一直在试图创造怎么玩4D象棋呢 |
[14:48] | How about we just talk? | 不如我们来聊聊吧 |
[14:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:51] | – In 4-D chess… – No. | -在4D象棋… -不谈这个 |
[14:54] | Come on, let’s talk about our lives. | 来嘛 我们来聊聊彼此的生活 |
[14:56] | Tell me something about you I don’t know. | 告诉我你一些我不知道的事情 |
[15:02] | I own nine pairs of pants. | 我有九条裤子 |
[15:07] | Okay, that-that’s a good start, | 好吧 这算一个良好的开端 |
[15:09] | but I was thinking maybe something a little more personal. | 但我想知道点更私密的事情 |
[15:12] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[15:15] | I own nine pairs of underpants. | 我有九条内裤 |
[15:21] | How about I go first? | 不如我先说吧 |
[15:23] | But I don’t want to know how many underpants you own. | 可我不想知道你有多少条内裤 |
[15:26] | Although, based on the floor of your bedroom, | 但从你卧室的地上看起来 |
[15:27] | I’d say it’s a thousand. | 我猜有上千条吧 |
[15:30] | Okay, look, here’s something people do not know about me. | 好吧 有件事是我不为人知的秘密 |
[15:34] | When I first moved out to L.A., | 我刚搬来洛杉矶的时候 |
[15:35] | I did a topless scene in a low-budget horror movie | 我在一个讲述杀手人猿的 |
[15:38] | about a killer gorilla. | 低成本恐怖电影里裸上身 |
[15:40] | After I did it, I felt so ashamed. | 在那之后 我觉得很羞愧 |
[15:42] | Thankfully, that thing never came out. | 但谢天谢地 那电影从没上映 |
[15:45] | I’ve seen that. | 我看过 |
[15:49] | Yeah. Serial Apeist. | 真的 《杀人恶猿》 |
[15:54] | Howard found it online the day we met you. | 在我们遇见你那天 霍华德就在网上发现了 |
[15:57] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[15:58] | And it was literally the moment you walked out the door. | 确切来说 是在你走出我们这扇门之后 |
[16:03] | But I see the type of personal revelations you’re going for. | 但我了解你想知道的是多私密的事情 |
[16:07] | Okay, here’s one I thought I’d take to the grave. | 好吧 有个秘密我本来想带进棺材的 |
[16:14] | A while back, | 不久前 |
[16:16] | YouTube changed its user interface | YouTube网站更改了用户界面 |
[16:19] | from a star-based rating system | 本来是用星级来评价视频 |
[16:21] | to a thumbs-up rating system. | 改成了点赞 |
[16:24] | I tell people I’m okay with it, | 我告诉人们我无所谓 |
[16:26] | but I’m really not. | 但其实我很介意 |
[16:33] | That’s your big revelation? | 这就是你的大秘密吗 |
[16:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:38] | I feel ten pounds lighter. | 让我顿时如释重负呀 |
[16:41] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 算了 |
[16:42] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[16:43] | I’m going to bed. | 我回去睡觉了 |
[16:46] | Here’s something else you don’t know about me: | 还有一件事你不知道 |
[16:49] | you just hurt my feelings. | 你刚伤害了我的感情 |
[16:51] | What did I do? | 我刚做什么了 |
[16:52] | I opened up and shared something | 我对你敞开心扉分享秘密 |
[16:54] | deeply upsetting to me, | 让我最郁闷不已的秘密 |
[16:55] | and you treated it as if it were nothing. | 而你却表现得好像不是什么大事 |
[16:58] | I-I didn’t think it was a big deal. | 我是不觉得这是大事 |
[17:00] | It is to me; that’s the point. | 但对我来说是 这就是重点 |
[17:06] | Sheldon, you are right. | 谢尔顿 你说得对 |
[17:07] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很不对不起 |
[17:08] | I should’ve known better. | 我不该那么做 |
[17:10] | Your apology is accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[17:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | How about a hug? | 那来抱一个吧 |
[17:15] | – How about a hearty handshake? – Come on. | -还是真诚地握个手算了 -抱一个嘛 |
[17:22] | Now I know how you felt getting mauled | 现在我知道你当时 |
[17:24] | by that sex-crazed gorilla. | 被性致勃勃大猩猩袭击的感觉了 |
[17:43] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:52] | It was rather flattering to have strangers send us drinks. | 今晚有陌生人请咱们喝酒真是受宠若惊呀 |
[17:56] | Yeah, that felt nice. | 对呀 感觉真好 |
[17:59] | Maybe tomorrow morning we put on some hot pants | 或许明天我们应该穿上性感点的裤子 |
[18:02] | and see if we can score us some free omelets. | 看看会不会有人请咱们吃煎蛋饼 |
[18:08] | So, hypothetically, if-if we were to have gone with them, | 假设如果我们当时跟他们一起走 |
[18:12] | which one would you have picked? | 你会选择跟哪个走 |
[18:16] | I think I would have gone with | 我觉得我会选 |
[18:17] | the short one with the goofy haircut. | 那个发型可笑的矮子 |
[18:19] | Oh, good, ’cause I liked the tall thin one. | 正好 因为我喜欢又高又瘦那个 |
[18:21] | He seemed intelligent, kind of a loner, | 他看起来很聪明 有些孤傲 |
[18:24] | maybe a little sexually inexperienced, | 或许缺乏性经验 |
[18:26] | like I’d have to teach him a thing or two. | 可以让我好好给他上一两节课 |
[18:31] | Not my guy. | 我那个不是这样 |
[18:33] | I caught him staring at my rack. | 我发现他盯着我的胸部看 |
[18:36] | It’d be nice to be with a man | 有人想知道我羊毛衫下 |
[18:37] | who wants to know what’s underneath my cardigan. | 藏着什么的感觉真好 |
[18:41] | FYI, it’s another cardigan. | 对了 是另一件羊毛衫哦 |
[18:46] | Your short sexed-up guy kind of sounds like Howard. | 你那个色鬼矮子听起来像霍华德 |
[18:49] | Your brainy virgin kind of sounds like Sheldon. | 你那个聪明的处男听起来像谢尔顿 |
[18:53] | – Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[18:58] | All right, Dr. Koothrappali, | 好了 库萨帕里博士 |
[19:00] | it’s been nice talking to you, | 跟你聊得很开心 |
[19:01] | but I need to go home and relieve my babysitter. | 但我得回家让我保姆下班了 |
[19:03] | Yeah, I can relate to being a single parent. | 当然 我也懂当单亲父母的感受 |
[19:05] | I have a dog. | 我有一只狗 |
[19:08] | Yeah, it’s exactly the same thing. | 是呀 这两者是”一样”的啊 |
[19:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:11] | Mrs. Davis… | 戴维斯女士 |
[19:13] | I, uh, I must confess, | 我必须坦白 |
[19:16] | I came here tonight in a futile attempt | 我今晚来这里是抱着失败的心 |
[19:18] | to pick up some lonely postdoc, | 企图勾搭上某个寂寞的博士后 |
[19:20] | but instead I got to connect with you at a human level. | 但我却意外跟你进行了人类层面的交流 |
[19:24] | That’s a much better evening. | 比我想象的夜晚好多了 |
[19:28] | You’re a lovely person. | 你是个很棒的人 |
[19:30] | Are you hitting on me? | 你是在试图勾搭我吗 |
[19:32] | No, no, no, that would be crazy! | 不 不 那样太扯了 |
[19:34] | I mean, if I were hitting on you, you’d know it | 如果我是在勾搭你 你会知道 |
[19:35] | ’cause you’d feel uncomfortable and a little sad for me. | 因为你会觉得不舒服 还会为我感到悲哀 |
[19:42] | You’re sweet. | 你人真好 |
[19:45] | Good night, Dr. Koothrappali. | 晚安 库萨帕里博士 |
[19:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:51] | Looks like she accepted your apology. | 看起来她接受了你的道歉 |
[19:53] | And then some. | 不止呢 |
[19:54] | I think we had a moment. | 我觉得我们有擦出火花 |
[19:57] | Oh, please, you did not have a moment. | 拜托 你们才没有擦出火花 |
[19:59] | Who died and made you king of moments? | 谁死后把火花鉴定王之位传给你了吗 |
[20:03] | Okay, fine. Let’s say there was a moment. | 好吧 就算你们有擦出火花 |
[20:06] | – There was. – There wasn’t. | -明明有 -明明没有 |
[20:07] | But… But even if there was, | 即使就算真的有 |
[20:11] | what are you gonna do about it? | 你还想干嘛 |
[20:13] | I will slowly seduce her | 我会慢慢勾引她 |
[20:15] | until she falls helpless into my bed, | 直到她无法抗拒 上我的床 |
[20:18] | hungry for the pleasure only I can give her. | 渴求只有我能给她的欢愉 |
[20:20] | – So nothing. – No, not a thing. | -所以就是没啥 -对 没啥 |
[20:28] | I’m so glad the police finally caught | 我真高兴警察终于 |
[20:31] | that psychotic genetically engineered ape. | 把那只基因突变的疯狂人猿抓住了 |
[20:40] | That is my girlfriend! I swear to God! | 我对天发誓 那就是我的女朋友 |
[20:43] | Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! Leonard! | 莱纳德 莱纳德 好样的 |