时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Big Bang Theory… | 《生活大爆炸》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说几句 |
[00:06] | We’re all here tonight | 今晚我们齐聚一堂是因为 |
[00:08] | because we have no one to be with. | 我们没有另一半相陪 |
[00:10] | We’ve got to stop defining our self-worth | 我们不能再以是否有恋爱对象 |
[00:13] | by whether or not we’re in a relationship. | 来定义我们的自我价值 |
[00:17] | We are a community, | 我们是一个联盟 |
[00:19] | and as long as we have each other, | 只要我们团结在一起 |
[00:22] | we’re never truly alone. | 我们就不是寂寞的 |
[00:29] | That was cool. What you said. | 你说的那些话真不错 |
[00:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:36] | Uh… would you like to, uh… | 你想不想… |
[00:38] | get a cup… a cup of coffee…? | 去喝杯咖啡 |
[00:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:47] | Later, losers! | 哥先走一步了 废柴联盟 |
[00:51] | 事到如今 | |
[00:53] | So then I went to Cambridge, which was wonderful | 然后我去了剑桥 超美妙的时光 |
[00:55] | not only because it’s a good school | 不只是因为那是名校 |
[00:56] | but because it totally looks like Hogwarts. | 是因为那里看起来超像霍格沃茨的呢 |
[00:56] | 小说《哈利波特》中 主角们就读的学校 | |
[01:01] | That’s where I fell in love with astronomy, | 我就是在那里爱上了天文学 |
[01:03] | and now I’m an astrophysicist at Caltech, | 我现在是任职于加州理工的天体物理学家 |
[01:06] | so I guess you could say, uh, | 所以也可以这么说… |
[01:08] | Raj is my name and stars are my game. | 拉杰是我名 星辰是我命 |
[01:12] | And rhyming is also my game. | 我还有押韵命哦 |
[01:15] | So, uh, two games. | 可以算是”一杰两命” |
[01:18] | Uh, anyway, that-that’s enough about me. | 好啦 我自己的事情说够了 |
[01:20] | I want to hear everything about you. | 我想听听关于你的一切 |
[01:23] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去一趟厕所 |
[01:26] | I go to the bathroom, too. | 我也会去厕所 |
[01:28] | Sometimes more frequently than I care to admit. | 虽然有时候频繁到我都不好意思说了 |
[01:31] | Oh, I’ve had it checked out, it’s nothing. | 不过我给医生检查过了 一切正常 |
[01:37] | This is going great! | 也太顺利了吧 |
[01:41] | Can I have a refill on my chai tea? | 能帮我的印度茶续杯吗 |
[01:44] | Yes… | 太好了 |
[01:45] | I have a good feeling about this. | 感觉就十分有戏啊 |
[01:50] | I should have bought condoms. | 早知道就买好套套了 |
[02:24] | Hello, I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper. | 您好 我是谢尔顿・库珀博士 |
[02:28] | Welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags. | 欢迎收看由谢尔顿・库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》 |
[02:35] | My apologies that this episode is coming late. | 在此对本集节目的延误出品致歉 |
[02:37] | I did shoot one last week, in honor of Black History Month, | 上周我曾拍摄了”黑人历史月”纪念集 |
[02:41] | but I was informed by my roommate | 但后来受到我室友的提点 |
[02:43] | that my spot-on portrayal of George Washington Carver | 我在节目中对乔治・华盛顿・卡弗的精湛描述 |
[02:45] | 乔治・华盛顿・卡弗 黑人 美国教育家 植物学家 农业化学家 对美国农业有巨大贡献 | |
[02:46] | could be considered “wildly racist.” | 会有人觉得带有”严重种族歧视” |
[02:51] | My heart goes out to the members | 我的心一直与所有的 |
[02:53] | of the African-American community, | 非裔美国人群体同在 |
[02:54] | who, like me, have been kept down by The Man. | 我们都是受所谓”高层”压迫的苦命人 |
[03:00] | Now, Fun with Flags is not just for the flag aficionado; | 《有趣的旗帜》不只是给旗帜狂热爱好者看的 |
[03:04] | it’s also for the flag novice, | 也十分适合新晋旗帜迷 |
[03:06] | so, to help me with that, | 因此请了位特别嘉宾 |
[03:08] | please welcome my friend, neighbor, and flag virgin– | 大家欢迎我的朋友 邻居 旗帜界处女 |
[03:11] | yeah, not a real virgin. | 不是现实生活的处女 |
[03:15] | She’s had coitus many times. | 她有过多次交媾经验了 |
[03:19] | Sometimes within earshot of this flag enthusiast. | 有时就在本人听得见的范围里交媾呢 |
[03:23] | Once while he was trying to watch The Incredibles. | 有次还是在本人在看《超人特工队》的时候 |
[03:27] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[03:30] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[03:32] | So, Penny, I understand | 佩妮 我知道 |
[03:33] | you would like to learn more about flags. | 你对旗帜有相当浓厚的兴趣 对吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah, I can’t tell you how many times | 对啊 我有过太多次 |
[03:37] | I’ve been at a party where everyone’s talking about flags | 参加派对时 别人在大聊特聊旗帜 |
[03:39] | and I just couldn’t join in. Yeah. | 而我却完全插不上话的经验了 |
[03:42] | Well, you came to the right place. | 那你来这里就对啦 |
[03:48] | Uh, I’m sorry, can we just pause for a minute? | 抱歉 我们能暂停一下下嘛 |
[03:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:53] | I just think it might look more natural | 我只是觉得如果你对着我说话 |
[03:55] | if you talked to me instead of the camera, | 会比你对着摄影机说话更自然 |
[03:57] | you know, like, like a real conversation. | 这样看起来更像在轻松聊天 |
[03:59] | It’s something we work on in my acting class. | 我们在表演课上有教过这个 |
[04:01] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:03] | A few people in the comments section have said | 有些人在评语栏就有留言过 |
[04:05] | that my delivery is robotic. | 说我的教学像机器人 |
[04:10] | Perhaps that isn’t the compliment it sounds like. | 我一直以为是在称赞我 |
[04:13] | Yeah, let’s try it again, and maybe, this time, | 我们再试一遍吧 这一次 |
[04:15] | you could work on your body language a bit. | 也多注意一下你的肢体语言 |
[04:17] | You know, when you’re all hunched like that, | 当你这样弯腰驼背 |
[04:19] | you’re shutting the audience out, | 会像是拒观众于千里之外 |
[04:20] | but when you’re relaxed and open, | 如果你放松 肢体张开 |
[04:22] | you’re inviting them in. | 会像是欢迎大家进入 |
[04:24] | Right. | 有道理 |
[04:27] | And which one do I want? | 那我该用哪一种呢 |
[04:30] | Let’s try open. | 欢迎大家那种啊 |
[04:32] | If our friend, the flag, has taught me anything, | 我们的好友 旗帜 教过我的一件事就是 |
[04:33] | it’s to go where the wind takes you. | 向着风指引你的方向飘 |
[04:36] | As long as you remain firmly attached to a rigid pole. | 不过要先确保自身良好地固定在旗杆上 |
[04:40] | And… action. | 开始 |
[04:52] | So, Penny… | 佩妮 |
[04:54] | what sort of flag questions keep you awake at night? | 哪些对旗帜的疑问会让你夜不成寐呢 |
[05:02] | Um, well, I’m from Nebraska. | 我是内布拉斯加州人 |
[05:05] | So what can you tell me about the state flag? | 不如你给我讲讲我们的州旗 |
[05:07] | Gosh, Penny… | 天啊 佩妮 |
[05:10] | what’d you have for breakfast? | 你今早早餐吃了啥啊 |
[05:12] | A big glass of good question juice? | 喝了一杯”超棒问题果汁”吗 |
[05:16] | The Nebraska state flag is simply the state seal | 内布拉斯加州的州旗面就只是州徽 |
[05:19] | on a field of blue. | 印在蓝底上 |
[05:34] | Spread your legs; invite them in. | 打开腿 欢迎大家进来 |
[05:41] | I’m telling you, something’s wrong. | 相信我 绝对不对劲 |
[05:43] | I can always feel it when Raj is in trouble. | 拉杰碰到麻烦的时候 我都会有感应 |
[05:46] | Geez, how close were you guys before we got married? | 天啊 我们结婚前 你们俩是有多亲密啊 |
[05:48] | Don’t look under that rock. | 不要知道比较好 |
[05:52] | – Raj, you okay? – You in there? | -拉杰 你没事吧 -你在家吗 |
[05:54] | Go away! | 走开啦 |
[05:56] | Come on, buddy, open up. | 兄弟 开门嘛 |
[05:57] | We’re worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[05:59] | Oh, just because I stopped going to work | 就因为我没去上班 |
[06:01] | and answering my phone you think something bad happened? | 然后又不接电话 你们就觉得我出事了吗 |
[06:05] | Maybe something good happened. | 也可能是发生了好事啊 |
[06:07] | Did something good happen? | 那有好事发生了吗 |
[06:09] | Of course not! | 当然没有 |
[06:10] | Nothing good ever happens! | 好事从不发生在我身上 |
[06:20] | What? | 怎么 |
[06:20] | Nope, just-just… whoa. | 没事 就是感叹下 |
[06:29] | It smells pretty ripe in here. | 里面一股恶臭味 |
[06:32] | You kind feel it in your eyes. | 光是用眼睛都可以感觉到 |
[06:36] | Raj, what’s going on? | 拉杰 发生什么事了 |
[06:38] | I was humiliated by yet another woman. | 我又被一个女人羞辱了 |
[06:41] | You didn’t kill her and chop her up– | 你没有杀死她 然后碎尸吧 |
[06:43] | that’s not what we’re smelling, right? | 屋里的味道不是尸臭 对吧 |
[06:45] | No. | 不是 |
[06:47] | I took her for coffee, | 我带她去喝咖啡 |
[06:48] | and she snuck out the bathroom window | 结果她为了摆脱我 |
[06:50] | to get away from me. | 从厕所的窗户溜走了 |
[06:52] | Oh, you poor baby. | 可怜的小宝贝 |
[06:53] | I went and looked. | 我去看了 |
[06:55] | It was a high and tiny window. | 那个窗户又高又小 |
[06:58] | She must have been very motivated. | 她一定是想逃到了极点 |
[07:02] | I’m sorry. That’s awful, but come on. | 我很遗憾 那太伤人了 但拜托 |
[07:04] | you got to shake it off. | 你得放下这件事 |
[07:06] | Yeah, you can’t stay in your apartment | 对啊 你不能窝在公寓里 |
[07:07] | for the rest of your life. | 就此度过余生吧 |
[07:09] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[07:10] | With online shopping and overnight delivery, | 有网上购物和隔天送达 |
[07:12] | I can get anything I want. | 我要什么有什么 |
[07:14] | Look, | 瞧 |
[07:15] | I just ordered a case of Dinty Moore beef stew | 我刚在亚马逊上订了一箱炖牛肉罐头 |
[07:18] | and two live lobsters on Amazon. | 和两只活龙虾 |
[07:22] | Lobsters overnight? | 龙虾隔天就能送来 |
[07:23] | Oh, you’re kidding. Let me see. | 开什么玩笑 我看看 |
[07:24] | Well, I’ll be. | 我也要 |
[07:26] | Look, you can throw in a couple steaks | 还能再订个牛排 |
[07:27] | and have a surf and turf. | 配上一份海鲜牛排 |
[07:30] | The surf and turf sounds good. | 海鲜牛排听起来不错 |
[07:31] | See if they corn on the cob. | 看看有没有玉米棒 |
[07:35] | Guys! | 死阿宅们 |
[07:35] | We’re trying to get him out of here, | 我们是来把他救出火坑 |
[07:37] | not you in. | 而不是把你俩推进去 |
[07:39] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们这是在浪费时间 |
[07:40] | Just please, leave me alone. | 拜托 不要管我啦 |
[07:48] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[07:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:51] | We could go to Red Lobster and talk about it. | 我们可以去龙虾餐厅 边吃边谈啊 |
[07:56] | We’re all thinking it. | 谁不对龙虾有兴趣 |
[07:57] | I just had the decency to wait for him to leave. | 只不过我能礼貌地等他走了再谈 |
[08:07] | Hello, Sheldon. | 你好 谢尔顿 |
[08:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:09] | How’s the final stage of | “尼古丁成瘾”研究的 |
[08:10] | your nicotine addiction study going? | 最后阶段进行得怎么样了 |
[08:14] | Fine. | 还行 |
[08:16] | Just hold on. | 等下 |
[08:16] | Mommy’s on the phone! | 老娘在打电话呢 |
[08:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:22] | We’ve cut the monkeys down to one cigarette a day, | 我们把猴子的香烟削减到一天一根 |
[08:24] | so things are a little intense. | 所以现在局面有点紧张 |
[08:27] | Makes me miss my marijuana-abusing flatworms. | 让我不禁怀念大麻上瘾的扁形虫 |
[08:29] | Those guys were mellow. | 那些小家伙乖多了 |
[08:32] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[08:34] | Uh, the latest episode of Fun with Flags is online. | 最新一集《有趣的旗帜》已经放到网上了 |
[08:37] | Oh, that’s right. How’d it go with Penny? | 好的 跟佩妮合作得怎么样 |
[08:39] | Much better than I expected. | 比我期望的好多了 |
[08:41] | She even gave me some helpful tips | 她甚至给我一些关于表演 |
[08:43] | about acting and body language. | 和肢体语言的有用建议 |
[08:45] | Watch. | 看着 |
[08:48] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[08:51] | Not welcome to my world. | 我的世界不欢迎你 |
[08:55] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:56] | Not welcome. | 不欢迎 |
[08:58] | Subtle, but powerful. | 意义隐晦 但力道十足 |
[09:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:01] | I’m still learning to control it. | 我还在学习如何控制力道 |
[09:05] | Did you tell Penny how helpful she was? | 那你有跟佩妮说她的建议很有用吗 |
[09:07] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要说 |
[09:09] | Because she’s your friend, and she did a nice job. | 因为她是你的朋友 她帮了你大忙 |
[09:12] | I’m sure she’d like to hear it. | 听到你这么说 她肯定会开心 |
[09:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | I didn’t mean now. Hello? | 我不是说现在啊 喂 |
[09:22] | Yeah, yeah, you want a cigarette. | 是 是 你想要香烟 |
[09:23] | Well, I’d like a normal boyfriend. | 我还想要个正常的男朋友呢 |
[09:24] | Deal with it. | 自己忍着吧 |
[09:29] | Oh, hi. What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[09:34] | You need me to shut the door | 需要我把门关上 |
[09:35] | so you can do your knocking thing? | 好让你像平时那样敲门吗 |
[09:39] | No. | 不用了 |
[09:39] | – I didn’t start yet; it’s fine. – Okay. | -我还没开始 所以没关系 -那就好 |
[09:42] | So, what do you need? | 那你找我干嘛 |
[09:43] | Well, I was thinking | 我在想 |
[09:45] | about you helping me out last night… | 你昨晚帮我的事 |
[09:48] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[09:52] | And I just wanted to tell you… | 我是过来告诉你 |
[09:55] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[09:57] | …that the answer to the question, | 关于”谁的表现很棒” |
[10:00] | “who did a great job?” is you. | 这个问题的答案 是你 |
[10:03] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[10:06] | – Really? -Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:08] | You were very natural in front of the camera, | 你在镜头面前表现得很自然 |
[10:10] | and I found your suggestions extremely helpful. | 而且我觉得你建议非常有用 |
[10:13] | Aw, sweetie, you just made my day. | 亲爱的 你让我今天真开心 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 任务完成 |
[10:19] | Hey, my acting class is putting on a play Friday night. | 我的表演课在周五晚上有场演出 |
[10:21] | I could put you and Amy on the guest list. | 我可以把你和艾米放进宾客名单哦 |
[10:23] | Oh, that sounds terrible. | 那听起来太无趣了 |
[10:24] | Why would I want to do that? | 我怎么可能想去啊 |
[10:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:29] | They’re no good without the lighter. | 没有打火机 有烟也白搭 |
[10:34] | Well, so much for your advice on complimenting Penny. | 你这表扬佩妮的建议可”真好” |
[10:36] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[10:38] | She tried to rope us into going | 她想绑我们去 |
[10:39] | to her acting class to see a play. | 她的表演课 看个话剧 |
[10:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:42] | Luckily, I had the good sense | 本人高瞻远瞩 |
[10:43] | to drown that kitten in the river. | 早把这想法扼杀于摇篮之中了 |
[10:48] | Sheldon, that’s very rude. | 谢尔顿 你太失礼了 |
[10:50] | She helped you with your show. | 她为你的节目出了力 |
[10:51] | The right thing to do is reciprocate | 你应该好好报答她 |
[10:53] | by going to see her play. | 去看她的话剧 |
[10:55] | Oh, so many crazy rules. | 规矩也太多了吧 |
[11:01] | That better be Tootsie Rolls you’re throwing at me! | 你扔过来的最好是巧克力糖 |
[11:07] | Penny. Penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[11:10] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[11:11] | Oh yeah, much better. | 感觉好多了 |
[11:14] | What? | 干嘛 |
[11:15] | Amy pointed out to me | 艾米告诉我 |
[11:17] | that since you did something nice for me, | 你帮了我的忙 |
[11:19] | I’m obligated to do something nice for you. | 所以我也应该礼尚往来 |
[11:22] | So… | 所以 |
[11:23] | yes, I’ll go to your dopey play. | 好 我会去看你的傻帽话剧 |
[11:27] | Hey, I don’t want you to go anymore. | 可我已经不想让你去了 |
[11:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:30] | You should go ’cause you want to go, | 你如果愿意的话可以去 |
[11:31] | not because you have to. | 但若是被强迫就算了 |
[11:33] | Oh, Dear Lord, more rules? Where does it stop? | 老天爷啊 更多规矩 何时才能是尽头啊 |
[11:36] | Can I want to go | 我能不能想去 |
[11:38] | because I have to want to go? | 是因为我必须想去 |
[11:42] | Okay. Do whatever you want. | 行 你想怎样就怎样 |
[11:43] | Yeah, but now, wait. | 不行 等等 |
[11:45] | Do whatever I want… | 我想怎样就怎样 |
[11:47] | or whatever I have to want? | 还是我必须想怎样就怎样 |
[11:51] | Oh, for God’s sake, just come to the play. | 我的天 你来看话剧就是了 |
[11:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | I don’t want to, but at least that makes sense. | 我不想去 不过这决定挺有道理的 |
[12:06] | You know, I haven’t seen Raj in several days. | 我好几天没见过拉杰了 |
[12:10] | Is he no longer a part of our social group? | 他还是我们的小团体中的一员吗 |
[12:13] | And if so, should we be interviewing for a replacement? | 如果不是的话 我们要开始面试替补人员吗 |
[12:17] | Perhaps, this time, we go Latin. | 或许这次我们该找个拉丁人 |
[12:24] | He’s just decided he’s never leaving his apartment again. | 他决定再也不踏出自己的公寓了 |
[12:27] | Oh, brilliant. | 真棒 |
[12:28] | I’ve been itching to pull that trigger. | 我一直想这么做来着 |
[12:31] | He’s upset because he can’t get anywhere with women. | 他很伤心 因为总交不到女朋友 |
[12:36] | Would it help if I gave him some pointers? | 要不要我去给他点建议 |
[12:43] | I’m just funnin’ ya. | 我逗你们玩呢 |
[12:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:51] | I don’t know if you remember me, | 不知道你还记不记得我 |
[12:52] | but I was here the other night at your party. | 那天晚上我来参加过你的聚会来着 |
[12:55] | Oh, yeah, you left with Raj. | 对 你和拉杰一起走的 |
[12:58] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:59] | You’re the one? | 就是你吗 |
[13:01] | Okay, let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[13:02] | That guy you blew off | 你甩掉的那个人 |
[13:04] | happens to be my best friend. | 是我最好的朋友 |
[13:07] | Okay? He was devastated. | 他被伤透了心 |
[13:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:10] | Can you just give him this? | 你能把这个给他吗 |
[13:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:14] | But I gotta warn you, | 但我得警告你 |
[13:15] | Raj is a proud, passionate man. | 拉杰是个骄傲 情感激烈的人 |
[13:18] | If you go running out on him again, | 如果你再撇下他偷跑掉 |
[13:21] | you’re only gonna get, like, | 你离成为过去式 |
[13:23] | three or four more chances before you are history. | 就剩三到四次机会了 |
[13:28] | Come on, she came back. | 别这样嘛 她回来了 |
[13:30] | This is good news. | 这是好消息 |
[13:31] | You should celebrate. | 你应该好好庆祝才对 |
[13:33] | I don’t want to celebrate. | 我不想庆祝 |
[13:40] | Not even a little? | 一点也不吗 |
[13:42] | I mean… we could have a pants party. | 我们可以办个裤子派对啊 |
[13:44] | Go put some on. | 快去找条穿上 |
[13:46] | Why would I want her number? | 我要她的电话号码做什么 |
[13:47] | I don’t want anything to do with this woman. | 我不想和这女人再有任何瓜葛 |
[13:49] | – Oh, come on, Raj… – No, you don’t get it. | -拜托 拉杰 -你不明白 |
[13:51] | I want nothing to do with any woman. | 我再也不想和任何女人有瓜葛了 |
[13:54] | My heart is stone. | 我心已死 |
[13:57] | From now on, I’m a monk. | 从现在起 我要当个和尚 |
[13:59] | I renounce all worldly pleasures. | 我要拒绝尘世一切享受 |
[14:02] | Except for lobster. | 除了龙虾 |
[14:05] | And garlic butter. | 还有蒜蓉酱 |
[14:08] | Boy, I want to tell you it’s her loss, | 我本来想告诉你这是她的损失 |
[14:10] | but you are not making it easy. | 但你还真是让我说不出口啊 |
[14:14] | You’re-you’re a good friend for trying to help, but… | 你真是个好朋友 这么帮我 但… |
[14:17] | I’ve made my choice. | 我意已决 |
[14:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:21] | – Well, I’ll see you around. – See you. | -那回头见 -回见 |
[14:26] | Oh, wait– take her number. | 等等 把她的号码拿走 |
[14:28] | I don’t want the temptation. | 别留下诱惑 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:32] | I must be strong so I don’t stray from my true purpose: | 我必须坚强起来 坚持自己的奋斗目标 |
[14:35] | the study of the universe. | 宇宙研究 |
[14:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | Thanks for ruining lobster for me. | 谢谢你让我再也不想吃龙虾了 |
[14:55] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:56] | Give me the number! | 把号码给我 |
[15:00] | Give me the number! | 把号码给我 |
[15:01] | Give me the number! | 把号码给我 |
[15:04] | So, Amy, what’s going on with your addiction study? | 艾米 你的上瘾研究怎么样了 |
[15:07] | Sadly, I’m no longer associated with that project. | 很遗憾 我已经被项目团队踢出来了 |
[15:10] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[15:12] | Typical bureaucratic nonsense. | 典型的狗屁官僚主义 |
[15:14] | You can get animals addicted to a harmful substance, | 你可以让动物对有害物质上瘾 |
[15:16] | you can dissect their brains, | 可以解剖它们的大脑 |
[15:17] | but you throw their own feces back at them | 但你向它们扔它们自己的排泄物 |
[15:19] | and suddenly you’re “unprofessional.” | 就突然之间”不专业”了 |
[15:24] | I’m sorry… | 真是抱歉 |
[15:26] | …that I asked. | 我真多嘴… |
[15:29] | All right, let’s get this stupid play over with. | 好啦 白痴话剧早看早完 |
[15:32] | Uh, hang on. | 等等 |
[15:33] | Empty your pockets. | 掏空你的口袋 |
[15:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:35] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[15:36] | The Nintendo DS. | 任天堂游戏机 |
[15:42] | And the PSP. | 索尼游戏机 |
[15:48] | Now the Gameboy. | 还有一台呢 |
[15:50] | Aw, for Pete’s sake. | 让不让人活了 |
[15:53] | Can we go now? | 现在可以走了吗 |
[15:54] | Well, is that all of it? | 全部交出来了吗 |
[16:05] | Just set it down. | 放下就好 |
[16:09] | Just so you know, this is not a stupid play. | 告诉你 这可不是白痴话剧 |
[16:11] | A Streetcar Named Desire is an American classic. | 《欲望号街车》是美国经典 |
[16:14] | It’s about streetcars? | 原来是讲地面电车啊 |
[16:16] | Oh, great. I won’t need this. | 太好了 那这个也不要了 |
[16:33] | Just a sec. | 等下 |
[16:35] | Oh, who says “just a sec”? | 谁会说”等下”啊 |
[16:36] | I hate myself! | 我恨我自己 |
[16:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:45] | Uh, would you like to come in? | 要进来吗 |
[16:47] | Oh, no, I can’t stay. | 不用了 我马上就走 |
[16:51] | I just wanted to say… | 我只是想说 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry for running out of the coffee shop. | 抱歉我从咖啡店逃走了 |
[16:56] | That wasn’t cool. | 那样做太不像话了 |
[16:57] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:06] | Can you at least tell me what went wrong? | 至少能告诉我 哪里出错了吗 |
[17:09] | It’s okay. I can take anything. | 没事的 什么原因我都能接受 |
[17:11] | Unless it’s something I did, | 除非是说我做的事 |
[17:12] | or said, or am. | 说的话 或是我这人怎样 |
[17:13] | ‘Cause those are, like, my buttons. | 这些原因会让我发火的 |
[17:17] | No, it’s not any of that. | 不是这些原因 |
[17:19] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[17:21] | I kind of have a hard time | 我在陌生人周围 |
[17:23] | around people I don’t know. | 会感觉非常不自在 |
[17:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:26] | Then what were you doing | 那你那晚 |
[17:27] | at the comic book store that night? | 为什么会去漫画店 |
[17:30] | I’ve been trying to force myself into situations | 我在尝试强迫自己 |
[17:32] | that I’m not comfortable with. | 面对我不喜欢的环境 |
[17:34] | I saw the flyer in the store window, | 我在商店橱窗上看到宣传单 |
[17:36] | and I made myself go in. | 我强迫自己去的 |
[17:38] | I don’t even like comic books. | 我压根连个漫画粉都不是 |
[17:40] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也不喜欢 |
[17:41] | Then what were you doing there? | 那你为什么要去 |
[17:43] | I lied. I love them. | 我说谎了 我爱漫画书 |
[17:47] | I only said that so you’d go out with me. | 我这样说只是希望你愿意和我约会 |
[17:49] | Oh, you don’t want to do that. | 你还是不要和我约会为妙 |
[17:51] | I’m kind of broken. | 我不能算是个正常人 |
[17:53] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[17:54] | I’m broken, too. | 我也不正常 |
[17:55] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 你不是的 |
[17:56] | Oh, I totally am. | 我相当不正常 |
[17:57] | If it wasn’t for this beer, | 如果不是因为这瓶啤酒 |
[17:58] | I couldn’t even talk to you right now. | 我现在都没办法和你讲话 |
[18:00] | I’m a wreck. | 我完全就是一残疾货 |
[18:01] | There are many things seriously wrong with me. | 我有很多非常严重的毛病 |
[18:05] | And not quirks, either. | 而且不是指怪癖哦 |
[18:07] | Like… diagnosable psychological problems. | 准确来说是可诊断的心理问题 |
[18:14] | Maybe brain damage. | 有可能是脑子坏了 |
[18:18] | Well, how do I know you’re not just saying that? | 我怎么知道你不是随便说说的 |
[18:23] | Go out with me on one date, | 和我约会一次 |
[18:25] | and I promise you, you’ll see. | 我向你保证 你会看见满是毛病的我 |
[18:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:31] | Text me. | 发短信给我 |
[18:32] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:34] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[18:35] | I’m the most pathetic guy you’ve ever met. | 我是你这辈子所碰到 最悲催的男人 |
[18:40] | And that, boys and girls… | 就这样 孩子们 |
[18:42] | is how it’s done. | 泡妞就是这样的 |
[18:53] | You love her very much, don’t you? | 你非常爱她 对吗 |
[18:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:57] | I think you have a great capacity for devotion. | 我觉得你是个非常有奉献精神的人 |
[19:01] | You’ll be lonely when she passes on, won’t you? | 她去世后你会孤单对吗 |
[19:06] | I understand what that is. | 我明白这种感觉 |
[19:08] | To be lonely? | 孤单的感觉吗 |
[19:09] | She’s pretty good, huh? | 她很不错啊 |
[19:10] | She is. | 的确 |
[19:11] | But when do they get to the part about streetcars? | 什么时候才能演到有轨电车啊 |
[19:18] | …when I was a very young girl. | 在我很小的时候 |
[19:21] | When I was 16 years old, I made the discovery… | 我16岁时 发现了 |
[19:25] | love. | 爱情 |
[19:28] | All at once, | 一下子 |
[19:29] | and much, much too completely. | 一切来得太突然了 |
[19:33] | It was like you suddenly turned a blinding light | 就好像你突然将明亮的灯光 |
[19:35] | on something that had always been half a shadow. | 照到总是一半处于黑暗中的东西一样 |
[19:39] | That’s how it struck the world for me. | 于是我的生活发生了天翻地覆的变化 |
[19:43] | But I was unlucky. | 但我是不幸的 |
[19:46] | Deluded. | 被欺骗了 |
[19:47] | She’s remarkable. | 她的表演太精彩了 |
[19:48] | She really is. | 的确 |
[19:50] | Our Penny’s a star. | 咱们的佩妮是大明星 |
[19:53] | How can she remember all those lines, | 她怎么能记住那么多台词 |
[19:55] | but as a waitress, she can’t remember | 但作为服务员 却不记得 |
[19:57] | “no tomato” on my hamburger? | 我的汉堡是不要加番茄的 |