时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I don’t know why I avoided | 真不知道我这些年来 |
[00:04] | the Harry Potter books for so long. | 为什么不看哈利波特系列小说 |
[00:05] | These are great. | 写得很不错啊 |
[00:06] | I just started number six. | 我刚开始看第六册 |
[00:08] | That’s a good one. | 那本挺好看的 |
[00:10] | Dumbledore dies in that one. | 邓布利多在这一本里死了 |
[00:14] | Yeah, I know, I didn’t see it coming, either. | 我懂你的感觉 我当初也没料到 |
[00:18] | Why would you say that? | 你干嘛说出来啊 |
[00:19] | You brought up the subject. | 你开始了一个话题 |
[00:21] | I contributed an interesting fact on that subject. | 然后我回以与话题有关的有趣讯息 |
[00:23] | It’s called the art of conversation. | 这就叫聊天的艺术啊 |
[00:26] | Okay, your turn. | 换你说了 |
[00:28] | That was a huge spoiler. | 你这是超级大剧透啊 |
[00:30] | Good. | 灰常好 |
[00:33] | What is wrong with you? | 你这人有病啊 |
[00:34] | If I did that, you’d bitch about it for weeks. | 换做是我剧透 你肯定会叽歪一整周 |
[00:37] | Oh, really, Leonard? | 不是吧 莱纳德 |
[00:38] | Are you going to have another one of your hissy fits? | 你的小暴脾气又要发作了吗 |
[00:40] | Hissy fits? I have hissy fits? | 小暴脾气 我有小暴脾气吗 |
[00:42] | Yes, and I have a theory why. | 没错 而且我还得出个推论 |
[00:45] | Because of your lactose intolerance, | 因为你的乳糖不耐症 |
[00:47] | you switched over to soy milk. | 所以你用豆奶替代牛奶 |
[00:49] | Soy contains estrogen-mimicking compounds. | 而大豆含有类雌激素的化合物 |
[00:52] | I think your morning Cocoa Puffs | 你的可可球加豆奶早餐 |
[00:55] | are turning you into a hysterical woman. | 把你变成了一个歇斯底里的八婆 |
[01:02] | You are unbelievable. | 你还真够极品啊 |
[01:03] | I don’t know why I put up with you. | 我干嘛要这么忍你 |
[01:05] | You’re controlling, you’re irritating… | 又是控制狂 又超级欠扁 |
[01:07] | There you go again– nag, nag, nag. | 又开始叽叽歪歪了 叽叽 歪歪 叽歪 |
[01:11] | You’re only proving my point, little lady. | 越叽歪越显得我说得对哦 小三八 |
[01:14] | You know what? Screw you, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 滚你丫的 |
[01:16] | You are the most annoying person I have ever met. | 你是我这辈子见过最烦人的人了 |
[01:19] | What? I’m annoying? | 什么 我哪里烦人了 |
[01:20] | You criticize my behavior all the time. | 明明是你整天对我的言行意见超多 |
[01:22] | “Sheldon, don’t talk about your bowel movements over breakfast.” | “谢尔顿 吃早饭时别提你排便的事” |
[01:27] | “Sheldon, when the president of the university | “谢尔顿 我们大学校长 |
[01:29] | is giving a eulogy at a funeral, | 在丧礼上念悼词时 |
[01:31] | don’t yawn and point at your watch.” | 别打哈欠外加指手表催他” |
[01:33] | “Sheldon, don’t throw away my shirts | “谢尔顿 不要觉得我衣服难看 |
[01:35] | ’cause you think they’re ugly.” | 就把它们拿去丢了” |
[01:36] | You’re impossible. | 你才难搞好吗 |
[01:39] | That’s it. I don’t… | 够了 我没必要… |
[01:40] | I don’t have to put up with this. | 我没必要忍这些极品事 |
[01:41] | Actually, I have your signature on a roommate agreement | 事实上 从你在室友协议上签名的那天起 |
[01:43] | that says you do. | 你就注定得忍受 |
[01:46] | Here’s what I think of your roommate agreement. | 这就是我对室友协议的意见 |
[01:52] | – You pick that up right now. – No. | -你马上给我捡起来 -不要 |
[01:54] | Roommate agreement, section 27, paragraph 5: | 室友协议第27章 第五段写明 |
[01:57] | The roommate agreement, like the American flag, | 室友协议书 与美国国旗一样 |
[01:59] | cannot touch the ground. | 都不许落地 |
[02:02] | I don’t care. | 懒得鸟你 |
[02:04] | I don’t have to do anything you say because… | 我才懒得管你说了哪些屁话呢 |
[02:07] | I don’t think I want to live here anymore. | 我以后不想住这里了 |
[02:10] | – Where are you going? – To live with Penny | -你要上哪去 -去跟佩妮住 |
[02:11] | and not you, you crazy bastard. | 不跟你这傻逼混球住了 |
[02:14] | – Crazy bastard? – Yes. | -你骂我傻逼混球 -没错 |
[02:17] | – Leonard, wait. – What? | -莱纳德 等等 -干嘛 |
[02:20] | Dobby the elf dies in book seven. | 小精灵多比在第七册也死了 |
[02:56] | Here you go. | 还你 |
[02:57] | Great. Come on in. | 太好啦 进来吧 |
[02:59] | What, you don’t say thank you? | 连句谢谢都不说吗 |
[03:01] | It’s my suitcase. | 这本来就是我的 |
[03:02] | I lent it to you two years ago. | 我两年前借给你的 |
[03:04] | Well, then, I should tell you | 行 那我告诉你吧 |
[03:05] | I broke the wheel and the handle. | 我把轮子跟手把都弄坏了 |
[03:11] | So, is everyone from Bernadette’s company | 伯纳黛特全公司的人 |
[03:13] | going to Vegas? | 都要去赌城玩吗 |
[03:14] | No, just me, her and a couple of the big wigs. | 没 就我跟她 以及一些高层 |
[03:17] | – It’s part of a bonus she got. – Cool. | -这是她公司的额外奖励啦 -不错 |
[03:19] | Did she discover a cure for something? | 她是研发出某种疾病的解药之类的吗 |
[03:21] | Not exactly. | 不算是啦 |
[03:22] | They spent a ton of money developing this dandruff medication | 他们公司砸大钱研发出一种治疗头皮屑的药 |
[03:25] | that had the side effect of horrible anal leakage. | 而那个药的副作用是导致严重拉稀 |
[03:31] | Is there a good anal leakage? | 难道拉稀还能是好事吗 |
[03:36] | Anyway, it was Bernie’s idea | 反正是妮妮的主意 |
[03:37] | to rebrand the stuff as a cure for constipation. | 让公司把这药物当成治便秘的药物销售 |
[03:41] | Way to make lemonade. | 好一条赚钱路子[做柠檬水]啊 |
[03:43] | You know, from around the corner where fudge is made. | 靠人家做巧克力软糕[拉屎]赚钱 |
[03:49] | – Hey, I got a favor to ask. – Sure. | -我有件事想请你帮忙 -说吧 |
[03:52] | My mom’s been kind of an emotional wreck | 我妈被之前好上的那牙医抛弃之后 |
[03:55] | since that dentist she was dating dumped her. | 心情就落到了谷底 郁郁寡欢 |
[03:58] | Dumped her? What, did he use a forklift? | 抛弃她 得用叉车才能吧 |
[04:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:05] | There’s nothing funny about morbid obesity. | 不应该取笑病态肥胖的人 |
[04:09] | She’s huge. It was funny. | 她肥爆了 是很好笑啦 |
[04:12] | Anyway, I was just hoping | 我是希望呢 |
[04:13] | that maybe you could check in on her tomorrow night | 你明晚能去她那里 看看她 |
[04:16] | and make sure she’s doing okay. | 确保以下她没事 |
[04:17] | Dude, I’m a single man. | 兄弟 我可是黄金单身汉 |
[04:20] | Saturday night is my party night. | 周六夜是我的狂欢夜呢 |
[04:23] | Really? What do you got going on? | 是吗 你有什么安排 |
[04:25] | I don’t know, maybe drive down to Hollywood, | 不知道 可能开车去好莱坞那里 |
[04:27] | hit a few hot spots, see if I can get lucky. | 去几个泡妞圣地转转 看有无妹子上钩 |
[04:30] | Okay, tell me if this sounds familiar. | 告诉我这个场景你是否似曾相识 |
[04:34] | You pay $15 to park, | 你花了15块停车费 |
[04:36] | you stand on the sidewalk for an hour | 然后站在人行道一个小时犹豫 |
[04:38] | until you break down and give the bouncer | 直到你忍不住 然后给了门卫 |
[04:40] | 20 bucks to let you in. | 20块门票费 让你进去 |
[04:41] | You push your way to the bar, | 你努力挤到吧台 |
[04:42] | where you drink an $18 cosmopolitan, | 喝杯18块的大都会鸡尾酒 |
[04:44] | then you stare at a pretty girl | 然后盯着一个美女 |
[04:47] | and imagine your perfect life together. | 在脑海中幻想你们一起的美好人生 |
[04:48] | Your children, grandchildren. | 幻想你们的孩子 孙子 |
[04:50] | Meanwhile, she leaves with a guy who claims | 然后看着她被自称是电影 |
[04:51] | he wrote Beverly Hills Chihuahua. | 《比佛利拜金狗》编剧的男人给泡走 |
[04:55] | Then you give up on anyone ever loving you, | 然后你就自暴自弃 |
[04:57] | go to Marie Callender’s, buy a pie | 跑去连锁派店买了个派 |
[04:58] | and eat it in your car in the parking lot. | 然后回到停车场 在车上默默吃掉它 |
[05:03] | What time should I be at your mother’s? | 我明天该几点到你妈家来着 |
[05:05] | I told her around 7:00. | 我跟她说你晚上7点到 |
[05:08] | I swear, that man is the most egotistical, | 我发誓 那家伙是我这辈子见过 |
[05:11] | insufferable human being I have ever met. | 最傲慢自大 最难以忍受的人类 |
[05:13] | Yeah, but you two make such a cute couple. | 话是没错 但你们这对很有爱呢 |
[05:18] | 《芝麻街》的两个木偶角色 同住在一起 虽然经常吵架但又很快和好 | |
[05:18] | Like Burt and Ernie. | 就像伯特和厄尼 |
[05:21] | You guys even teach me stuff about words and numbers. | 你们俩甚至还教我词语和数字 |
[05:21] | 《芝麻街》是美国家喻户晓的儿童教育节目 教授基础阅读算术 颜色的名称 字母和数字等基本知识 | |
[05:25] | Well, I’ve had it. I am done. | 我受够了 真的够了 |
[05:27] | I can’t… I can’t live with him for one more minute. | 我连跟他同住多一分钟都忍不了 |
[05:29] | Where are you going to go? | 那你打算去哪里住 |
[05:31] | I was thinking here with you. | 来这里跟你住啊 |
[05:38] | That a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[05:39] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[05:41] | No, it’s-it’s great. | 真没 这样很好啊 |
[05:42] | It’s terrific. I… | 简直太棒了 |
[05:43] | You know, I just can’t help feel bad about Sheldon. | 我只是忍不住替谢尔顿难过而已 |
[05:46] | I mean… | 我是觉得… |
[05:46] | how’s he going to get by without you? | 他没有你怎么活啊 |
[05:49] | Ernie. | 厄尼 |
[05:53] | He’s got Amy now. | 他现在有艾米了 |
[05:54] | Yeah, he does, but it’s not the same. | 的确 但不一样的啦 |
[05:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:00] | Well, um, all right. | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[06:02] | You-you know how in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, | 在《哈利・波特与混血王子》[第六册]中 |
[06:04] | Ron didn’t abandon Harry just because Harry started | 罗恩没有因为哈利 跟自己妹妹恋爱 |
[06:06] | dating Ron’s sister? | 而抛弃哈利啊 |
[06:07] | Harry and Ginny get together? | 哈利和金妮在一起了啊 |
[06:15] | Sorry. Spoiler alert. | 抱歉 剧透警告 |
[06:17] | My point is, as much as I want to live with you, | 我的重点是 尽管我很想跟你住在一起 |
[06:19] | I can’t do it knowing how much Sheldon needs you. | 但谢尔顿需要你 我不能这么自私 |
[06:22] | Please, the only thing he needs me for | 拜托 他唯一需要我的地方是 |
[06:24] | is to be his whipping boy, | 当他的替罪羔羊 |
[06:25] | his-his stooge, his doormat. | 他的傀儡和出气筒 |
[06:28] | Well, you know what they say: if it ain’t broke… | 人家不是都说 “不要没事找事嘛” |
[06:28] | 源自谚语”If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” 意思是不要随便改变现状 小心弄巧成拙 | |
[06:34] | It sounds to me like you don’t want us to live together. | 听起来似乎你不想咱俩住在一起 |
[06:36] | No. No, no, I do. | 不 不是 我想 |
[06:38] | I do. It’s just… | 我当然想 只是… |
[06:39] | I mean, it’s a really big step. | 这可是很重要的一步 |
[06:42] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[06:43] | We’re together all the time. | 我们总是在一起 |
[06:44] | Financially, it makes great sense. | 钱方面来看 同住好处多多啊 |
[06:45] | Can you think of one reason why we shouldn’t do this? | 你能想出一个我们不该住在一起的理由吗 |
[06:49] | Well… um… | 这个嘛… |
[06:52] | – I’m just a little thirsty. – Yeah. | -我突然有点口渴 -喝吧 |
[06:59] | I got nothing. | 想不到 |
[07:02] | Great. I’ll go get my stuff. | 很好 我去收拾东西 |
[07:04] | Good. | 好 |
[07:09] | Okay, all right, don’t freak out. | 好吧 别慌别慌 |
[07:11] | You can make this work. | 你能搞定这件事的 |
[07:13] | Oh, could you clear off a shelf for me in the bathroom? | 你能帮我在浴室整理出一个架子放东西吗 |
[07:15] | I take a lot of medicine. | 我每天要吃超多药 |
[07:19] | Oh, please let some of it be Xanax. | 拜托一定要有抗焦虑的药 |
[07:26] | Are you ready for dessert? | 准备好要吃甜点了吗 |
[07:30] | No, thank you, Mrs. Wolowitz. | 不了 谢谢 沃罗威茨太太 |
[07:32] | As it is, I’m going to have to carry my stomach out of here | 老实说 我撑得都要抱着肚子走出去了 |
[07:34] | like I’m a fireman rescuing an infant. | 就像消防员小心翼翼地救出婴儿那样 |
[07:39] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[07:40] | You’re a tall glass of brown water. | 你是个又高又瘦的帅阿三 |
[07:44] | Have dessert. | 吃了甜点再走吧 |
[07:45] | Well, I-I really couldn’t. | 我真的吃不下了 |
[07:47] | But, uh, I’ve had a lovely time eating your brisket | 但我今晚过得很开心 边吃你炖的牛胸肉 |
[07:49] | and hearing about the things you’ve had removed | 边听你说你这些年从自己身上 |
[07:52] | from your body over the years. | 切除下来的各种东西 |
[07:55] | Didn’t know you could have a cyst inside another cyst. | 真不知道原来肿瘤里能长出瘤中瘤 |
[07:58] | The doctor said they were like Russian nesting dolls. | 医生说它们就像俄罗斯的套娃一样 |
[08:03] | Well, if you have to go, | 如果你坚持要走 |
[08:04] | how about I put a little doggie bag together for you? | 那我把东西打包到一起让你带走吧 |
[08:08] | That would be lovely. Thank you. | 那真是太好了 谢谢你 |
[08:14] | Mrs. Wolowitz, uh… | 沃罗威茨太太 |
[08:16] | are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:18] | Don’t mind me. | 别理我 |
[08:20] | I just cry when I’m lonely | 我一觉得孤单 |
[08:21] | and have nothing to live for. | 没什么活头 就会想哭 |
[08:29] | I, uh… | 要不… |
[08:30] | – I suppose I could stay for some dessert. – Great. | -要不我吃完甜点再走吧 -太好了 |
[08:34] | – You like chocolate chip cheesecake? – Sure. | -你喜欢吃巧克力碎乳酪蛋糕吗 -喜欢 |
[08:37] | I’ll make one. | 那我做一个 |
[08:42] | One vintage Mr. Mxyzptlk action figure. | 一个捣蛋先生古董模型玩偶 |
[08:42] | 《超人漫画》里面的角色 来自其他宇宙 以戏弄超人为乐 | |
[08:45] | That’s Leonard’s. | 莱纳德的 |
[08:47] | Children’s toy. | 儿童玩具 |
[08:50] | One Star Trek: The Next Genxtion phaser. | 一把《星际迷航:下一代》里的相位枪 |
[08:53] | That’s Leonard’s. | 莱纳德的 |
[08:55] | Children’s toy. | 儿童玩具 |
[08:57] | One Game of Thrones collector’s edition Longclaw sword. | 一把《权力的游戏》收藏版长爪剑 |
[09:01] | Oh… Leonard and I bought that together. | 莱纳德和我一起买的 |
[09:04] | That’s a bit of an ethical conundrum. | 这是个伦理难题 |
[09:08] | Eh, I’ll keep it. | 算了 我留着吧 |
[09:11] | So, uh, what’s your plan moving forward? | 你接下来有什么计划 |
[09:13] | Uh, suppose I’ll have to find and cultivate a new roommate. | 估计我得找一个新室友 然后教化他 |
[09:17] | What a task that will be. | 这是一项多么艰巨的任务啊 |
[09:19] | Do you know how uncivilized Leonard was when I took him in? | 你知道莱纳德一开始进来住的时候多没教养吗 |
[09:23] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:24] | Oh, it took me forever to get him on a bathroom schedule. | 废了好大功夫 才让他有固定的如厕时间 |
[09:28] | He would just go whenever the mood struck him. | 他以前只要感觉一来 想去就去 |
[09:33] | – Like a dog-boy. – Exactly. | -就像小狗整天拉撒 -完全正确 |
[09:36] | What if you could find a roommate | 假设你能找到一个室友 |
[09:38] | who was a scientist | 既是科学家 |
[09:39] | and already familiar and comfortable with your ways? | 同时熟悉并喜欢你的生活方式 |
[09:42] | That would be ideal. | 那当然最理想啦 |
[09:44] | If a person like that existed, | 如果真有那么一个人存在 |
[09:46] | I would sign on, no further questions asked. | 我会什么都不问 立马签协议 |
[09:49] | Great. Here I am! | 太好了 那个人近在眼前 |
[09:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:58] | Here who is where? | 那个人是谁 眼前是哪里 |
[10:02] | Me. | 我啊 |
[10:03] | Aren’t I your perfect roommate? | 我难道不是最佳室友人选吗 |
[10:07] | Think about it, Sheldon. | 好好想想 谢尔顿 |
[10:08] | I’m not a stranger, | 我既不是陌生人 |
[10:10] | we’re intellectually compatible, | 我们的智商又是同一等级 |
[10:11] | I’m willing to chauffeur you around town, | 我愿意开车载你满城转 |
[10:13] | and your personality quirks, | 还有你个性怪癖 |
[10:15] | which others find abhorrent or rage-inducing, | 别人会觉得厌恶或烦人 |
[10:17] | I find cute as a button. | 而我却觉得超级可爱 |
[10:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:29] | Tell me one reason why this isn’t a fantastic idea. | 告诉我一个你觉得这主意不棒的理由 |
[10:35] | See? You can’t. | 看 你想不到吧 |
[10:37] | I’m gonna go see if Leonard’s room | 我去看看莱纳德的房间 |
[10:39] | is big enough for my water bed. | 够不够放我的水床 |
[10:47] | Good buddy Leonard. Good buddy Leonard. | 好兄弟莱纳德 好兄弟莱纳德 |
[10:50] | Good buddy Leonard. | 好兄弟莱纳德 |
[10:55] | What do you want? | 干嘛 |
[10:56] | Hey, good buddy. | 好兄弟 你好啊 |
[10:58] | So, uh, I was just talking to Amy, | 我刚和艾米聊了聊 |
[11:01] | and she made me realize | 她让我意识到 |
[11:03] | that this little dust-up between you and me | 我和你这次的小纠纷 |
[11:05] | is much ado about nothing. | 根本就不足挂齿 |
[11:07] | – Is that so? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[11:08] | All is forgiven, so come back home. | 我原谅你了 回家来吧 |
[11:11] | I’ll make you some soy hot chocolate, | 我给你做一杯热巧克力豆奶 |
[11:13] | and then I’ll you tell you about our exciting new | 然后再给你说说我们激动人心的 |
[11:15] | devil-may-care bathroom policy. | 想拉就拉的如厕新政策 |
[11:22] | – Cut to the chase, Sheldon. – Okay. | -别拐弯抹角了 谢尔顿 -好吧 |
[11:24] | Amy’s decided she wants to move in with me, | 艾米说要搬进来住 |
[11:26] | so I need you to come back home, you lovable scamp. | 所以我需要你回家 你个可爱的小调皮 |
[11:31] | That’s a lot of product. | 头上抹好多东西啊 |
[11:34] | – What’s going on? – Oh, get this: | -怎么了 -是这样的 |
[11:35] | suddenly, Sheldon wants me back | 谢尔顿突然又想让我回去了 |
[11:37] | because Amy wants to move in with him. | 因为艾米想搬进去和他一起住 |
[11:39] | Really? Interesting. | 是吗 真有意思 |
[11:42] | Well, too late, pal. I’m not going anywhere. | 太晚了 伙计 我哪也不去 |
[11:44] | Penny and I are very happy living together. | 佩妮和我在一起非常幸福快乐 |
[11:46] | Isn’t that right? | 对吗 |
[11:47] | It’s like the happiness won’t ever leave the apartment. | 就像是幸福要赖在这公寓里不走了呢 |
[11:51] | Leonard, please. | 莱纳德 拜托了 |
[11:52] | You know Amy moving in marks a level of intimacy | 你知道艾米搬进来就意味着我们要面对 |
[11:55] | our relationship isn’t ready for. | 我们压根没准备好的亲密关系 |
[11:57] | Yes! That is a real thing. | 没错 这事真有其事 |
[11:59] | And it doesn’t mean you don’t care about each other; | 这不代表你们不在乎彼此 |
[12:01] | it just means things are moving at a pace | 只是这种节奏 |
[12:03] | you’re not comfortable with, and that’s fine. | 让你感到不安 这很正常 |
[12:06] | Well, if he doesn’t want to live with her, | 如果他不想和她一起住 |
[12:07] | then he should tell her how he feels. | 那他就应该当面讲清楚 |
[12:09] | Well, maybe he doesn’t know how to say it | 也许他是不知道要怎样说 |
[12:10] | without hurting her feelings. | 才能不伤害她的感情 |
[12:12] | Feelings? | 感情 |
[12:13] | What am I, a hippie at a love-in? No. | 你以为我是嬉皮士在谈情说爱啊 不是的 |
[12:16] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[12:17] | she laid out a series of logical arguments | 她说出了一系列我根本无法反驳的 |
[12:19] | that I couldn’t refute. | 逻辑论证 |
[12:20] | – That is the worst, isn’t it? – Yes. | -这样最糟糕了 对吗 -没错 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry, Sheldon. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 谢尔顿 我无能为力 |
[12:25] | Oh, spoiler alert: | 剧透警告 |
[12:26] | this door’s about to slam in your face. | 这门要摔你脸上了 |
[12:30] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这啊 |
[12:31] | When do I get a key to our apartment? | 我什么时候能拿到”我们家”的钥匙呀 |
[12:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:56] | Hey. How’d it go last night with my mom? | 是我 昨晚和我妈处得怎么样 |
[12:59] | Okay, I guess. | 挺好的 |
[13:00] | What time did you leave? | 你什么时候走的 |
[13:04] | Actually, I’m still here. | 事实上我还在这 |
[13:08] | What? You spent the night? | 什么 你在我家过夜了啊 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:12] | After dinner, we watched a rerun of Rockford Files, | 晚饭后 我们看了《罗克福德档案》的重播 |
[13:15] | 上世纪70年代的知名电视剧 | |
[13:15] | and then she opened a bottle | 然后她开了一瓶 |
[13:17] | of, uh, cream sherry, and the next thing I know, | 奶油雪利酒 然后不知不觉 |
[13:19] | she was tucking me into your bed. | 她就把我哄上你的床睡觉了 |
[13:24] | You wore my pajamas? | 你穿的是我的睡衣吗 |
[13:27] | How do you sleep in these things? | 你平时到底怎么睡的啊 |
[13:29] | Silk pajamas on satin sheets? | 真丝睡衣配绸缎床单 |
[13:31] | I slid out of the bed, like, three times. | 我滑下床三次了都 |
[13:35] | Rajesh! | 拉杰什 |
[13:36] | You up? | 你起来了吗 |
[13:37] | You ready for breakfast? | 准备好吃早饭了吗 |
[13:38] | Oh, boy. Breakfast. | 这么好 有早饭 |
[13:42] | Okay, Raj, listen to me. | 拉杰 听我说 |
[13:43] | You need to get out of there. | 你得马上走 |
[13:44] | But I have a cream sherry hangover | 但我的奶油酒宿醉还没退 |
[13:46] | and I smell blintzes. | 而且我还闻到薄饼卷的味道了 |
[13:50] | If you don’t leave now, | 如果你现在不走 |
[13:50] | she’ll use food and guilt | 她就会利用食物和你的愧疚感 |
[13:52] | to keep you there for the rest of your life. | 让你后半辈子一直困在那 |
[13:54] | Oh, Howard, stop. | 霍华德 别说了 |
[13:55] | Trust me, you’re not Jewish. | 相信我 你不是犹太人 |
[13:57] | That’s how they get you. | 犹太人就是这么收服人的 |
[13:59] | You’re being silly. | 你别说傻话了 |
[14:00] | I can leave whenever I want. | 我想什么时候走就能什么时候走 |
[14:02] | Oh, really? Where are your clothes and your shoes? | 是吗 那你的衣服和鞋在哪呢 |
[14:05] | They’re on the chair, right over… | 在椅子上呢 就在… |
[14:09] | Oy vey. | 糟糕[犹太人用语] |
[14:17] | Hello, home wrecker. | 你好 家庭破坏者 |
[14:21] | What did I do? | 我怎么了 |
[14:22] | You gave Leonard somewhere to go. | 你给了莱纳德退路 |
[14:24] | Thanks to you, | 就因为你 |
[14:25] | Amy’s out buying his and hers bath towels. | 艾米现在去买情侣浴巾了 |
[14:28] | Like I’d ever dry myself with something | 就好像我真会用上面写有 |
[14:30] | that has a possessive pronoun on it. | 所有格代名词的东西擦身子似的 |
[14:33] | Okay, listen. | 听我说 |
[14:36] | The truth is I don’t want him living with me. | 其实我根本不想跟他住 |
[14:38] | Great. Kick him out. | 太好了 那把他赶出来 |
[14:40] | Break his heart. Everybody wins. | 伤他的心 皆大欢喜 |
[14:42] | No, I don’t want to break his heart. | 不 我不想伤他的心 |
[14:43] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[14:44] | This is just happening too fast. | 但他搬过来让我很措手不及 |
[14:46] | You think this is fast? | 这就叫措手不及啊 |
[14:47] | It’s just a matter of time | 要不了多久我的洗澡间 |
[14:48] | before I see Amy’s leg stubble in my shower. | 就能看见艾米掉的腿毛了 |
[14:52] | Yeah, and I’ve seen those legs. | 我可见过她的腿 |
[14:53] | You might want to get some Drano. | 你最好准备点管道疏通剂 |
[14:56] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[14:58] | If you don’t want to live with Leonard, | 如果你不想和莱纳德一起住 |
[14:59] | why don’t you just tell him? | 那你为什么不跟他直说 |
[15:00] | Well, you know how he is. | 你知道他这个人 |
[15:02] | He’s sensitive and emotional. | 又敏感 又感性 |
[15:03] | That’s because he drinks too much soy milk. | 那是因为他喝太多豆奶了 |
[15:08] | Well, I don’t know what else we can do | 不过除了告诉他们事实 |
[15:09] | but tell them the truth. | 我也想不出其他办法了 |
[15:11] | I suppose there’s no choice | 看来我们必须得 |
[15:12] | but to face the crying, angry accusations | 面对他们泪如雨下 怒发苛责 |
[15:15] | and the high-pitched wails of despair. | 以及尖声绝望的哀嚎 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[15:18] | And who knows how Amy will react. | 而艾米的反应就不知道了 |
[15:25] | Here’s some more ice. | 冰来了 |
[15:27] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | What were we thinking? | 我们脑子进水了吗 |
[15:30] | We should have just done it the regular way. | 按正常方式来做不就行了嘛 |
[15:34] | Those Chinese acrobats in Cirque du Soleil | 太阳马戏团里的中国杂技演员 |
[15:36] | made it look so easy. | 做起来感觉超轻松啊 |
[15:39] | Honestly, if I could bend that far, | 不过说实话 如果我的腰能弯成那样 |
[15:41] | what would I need with you? | 我还用得着你吗 |
[15:46] | If you could bend that far, you’d be doing us both a favor. | 如果你的腰能弯成那样 那咱俩省事多了 |
[15:57] | Hey, Raj. What’s up? | 拉杰 还好吗 |
[15:58] | You were right! | 你太对了 |
[15:59] | I can’t get out of here! | 我逃不掉了 |
[16:02] | You’re still at my mother’s? | 你还在我妈家吗 |
[16:04] | I’m trapped. | 我被困在这里了 |
[16:05] | My clothes have been in the laundry all day, | 我的衣服已经洗了一整天了 |
[16:06] | and she hid my keys. | 而且钥匙也被她藏起来了 |
[16:08] | I think they might be in her bra, | 我觉得有可能在她的文胸里 |
[16:10] | because she jingles when she walks. | 因为她走起路来叮当响 |
[16:12] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[16:14] | Hey, you wanted a woman in your life. | 你不是希望生命中有个女人吗 |
[16:16] | Now you got one. | 现在如愿啦 |
[16:18] | Come on, Howard, help me. | 拜托 霍华德 救命啊 |
[16:20] | Rajesh, tatellah, I ran you a bath. | 拉杰什 宝贝 洗澡水放好了 |
[16:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:26] | She’s not gonna bathe me, is she? | 她不会想帮我洗澡吧 |
[16:31] | Gee, I wish I could tell you no. | 老天 我真希望能告诉你她不会 |
[16:39] | All right, well, thanks again for helping me out. | 好吧 再次多谢你帮忙 |
[16:41] | But, Howard… | 但是 霍华德 |
[16:43] | Should we go back and rescue him? | 我们应该回去救他吗 |
[16:45] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[16:46] | We’ll see him at his Bar Mitzvah. | 他成人礼[13年后]的时候我们再见吧 |
[16:50] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:52] | I picked up the Chinese food just the way Leonard used to. | 我买了中式餐回来 跟莱纳德以前买的一样 |
[16:55] | – Is it kung pao chicken? – Yes. | -这是宫保鸡丁吗 -是的 |
[16:56] | – Brown rice, not white rice? – Yes. | -糙米 不是精米吧 -不是 |
[16:58] | – Spicy mustard from the Korean deli? – Yes. | -韩国熟食店买的辣酱吗 -是的 |
[17:01] | – I did good, right? – Yes. | -我很厉害吧 -没错 |
[17:06] | Amy, | 艾米 |
[17:07] | are you worried that us living together | 你有没有担心我们住在一起 |
[17:10] | will take the mystery out of our relationship? | 会令我们之间的神秘感消失呢 |
[17:12] | No. | 没有 |
[17:13] | Yeah, why would you? | 也是 你哪可能啊 |
[17:16] | Oh, and, uh, check this out. | 还有 看这个 |
[17:17] | I took the liberty of scripting | 我擅自作主 |
[17:19] | a new outgoing voice mail message for both of us. | 为我们写了电话答录机留言 |
[17:26] | “Hello. This is Sheldon.” | “你好 我是谢尔顿” |
[17:27] | “And this is Amy.” | “我是艾米” |
[17:29] | “We’re not home right now.” | “我们现在不在家” |
[17:30] | “‘Cause we out dropping science, son.” | “因为我们忙着教育大家呢 小子[说唱常用语]” |
[17:39] | “Leave a message.” | “请留言” |
[17:43] | Beep. | 哔 |
[17:47] | You can’t live here. | 你不能住在这里 |
[17:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么呀 |
[17:53] | Is it the message? | 你不喜欢这个留言吗 |
[17:54] | I only used urban slang to sound tough | 我使用都市俚语是为了显得咱们不好惹 |
[17:56] | – so people wouldn’t break in. – No. | -这样人家不会来偷东西 -不是 |
[17:59] | It’s not the message. | 不关留言的事 |
[18:00] | Well, what is it, then? | 那是因为什么 |
[18:02] | I did everything just the way you like it. | 我都是按照你喜欢的方式来做事的 |
[18:04] | – You did. – Then what the hell, Sheldon?! | -是的 -那他妈的是怎么原因 谢尔顿 |
[18:09] | We have been going out for over two years, | 我们恋爱超过两年了 |
[18:11] | and I have been nothing but patient with you! | 我对你还不够有耐心吗 |
[18:13] | I watch your dopey space movies. | 我看你喜欢的傻缺太空电影 |
[18:16] | I signed your ridiculous contract. | 我签署你那荒谬的恋爱合约 |
[18:17] | I even stopped wearing lip gloss ’cause you said | 我甚至不再擦润唇膏 因为你说 |
[18:19] | it made my mouth look too slippery. | 那样我的嘴唇看起来太滑了 |
[18:23] | I am the best girlfriend | 你再也找不到 |
[18:25] | you’re ever gonna have. | 比我更好的女朋友了 |
[18:26] | You give me one good reason why I can’t live here. | 给我一个为什么我不能住这里的好理由 |
[18:30] | It’s Penny’s fault. | 全是佩妮的错 |
[18:33] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | She doesn’t want to live with Leonard, | 她不想和莱纳德一起住 |
[18:34] | so he has to come live here again. | 所以他必须回来和我住 |
[18:36] | She’s the snake in our garden. | 她是我们伊甸园里的毒蛇 |
[18:40] | She’s the reason we can’t be happy. | 她是我们不能做亚当夏娃快乐生活的元凶 |
[18:45] | Hey, Ames. Yeah. | 艾艾 |
[18:45] | “Hey, Ames,” Nothing. | 别跟我套近乎 |
[18:47] | I was all set to move in with Sheldon, | 我都已经准备好搬去谢尔顿家了 |
[18:48] | and now I hear I can’t | 现在我知道不行 |
[18:49] | – ’cause you don’t want to live with Leonard. – What? | -因为你不想和莱纳德一起住 -什么 |
[18:54] | Sheldon, what did you say? | 谢尔顿 你说了什么 |
[18:56] | I said the truth. | 我说了实话 |
[18:57] | You don’t want to live with Leonard, and you know it. | 你不想和莱纳德一起住 你心知肚明 |
[18:59] | Since when don’t you want to live with me? | 你什么时候开始不想和我一起住 |
[19:01] | Oh, don’t get all huffy. | 别冲我发火 |
[19:02] | You’re the one who decided to move in | 是你自作主张决定搬进来 |
[19:04] | without even asking me if I was ready. | 问都没问过我是否准备好了 |
[19:05] | Yeah, I think we should talk about that. | 我认为应该好好说说这点 |
[19:08] | And since you love the truth so much, | 既然你这么喜欢说出真相 |
[19:10] | why don’t you tell Amy you don’t want to live with her | 你为什么不告诉艾米你不想和她一起住 |
[19:11] | instead of blaming it on me? | 别用我做替罪羊 |
[19:13] | I thought we were talking about the other thing. | 我以为我们在说另一件事 |
[19:17] | You’re a coward. | 你是个胆小鬼 |
[19:18] | Well, the evidence does support that. | 好吧 证据的确支持这一论点 |
[19:23] | Come on, Amy, let’s go drink wine | 来吧 艾米 我们去喝点红酒 |
[19:25] | and talk about what jerks our boyfriends are. | 然后吐槽下我们的男朋友有多混蛋 |
[19:28] | You know what would show them? | 知道怎样才能让他们明白吗 |
[19:29] | I should move in here with you. | 我应该搬来和你一起住 |
[19:47] | Do you want to… | 你想不想 |
[19:48] | catch up on some Walking Dead? | 追几集新的《行尸走肉》 |
[19:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:54] | Have you seen the one where Lori dies? | 你有看过洛丽死的那集吗 |
[20:01] | No. | 没有 |
[20:04] | Or maybe she doesn’t. | 也许她没死呢 |
[20:06] | Let’s find out. | 咱们来看看吧 |
[20:24] | – Where you going? – No! | -你想去哪里 -不要 |