时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sheldon, your food is getting cold. | 谢尔顿 再不吃饭都要凉了 |
[00:04] | I’ll eat later. | 我晚点吃 |
[00:05] | Right now, I’m suckling at | 现在我在物理母亲的胸前 |
[00:06] | the informative bosom of mother physics. | 尽情地允吸知识乳汁呢 |
[00:10] | It’s hot when Sheldon talks dirty. | 谢尔顿满口荤话时真性感 |
[00:14] | So, I found this Web site | 我发现一个网站 |
[00:17] | where you send them pictures, | 只要把自己照片传过去 |
[00:18] | they sculpt your head | 他们就会雕刻出你的样子 |
[00:19] | and make an action figure out of you. | 然后制作一个像你一样的模型人偶 |
[00:21] | How awesome is that? | 超牛逼的 对不对 |
[00:22] | Oh, let me see. | 我看看 |
[00:23] | Yeah, you can pick your wardrobe. | 服装任你选 |
[00:24] | You can even choose your accessories. | 甚至连配饰都任你选 |
[00:27] | Leonard, you can get a little asthma inhaler. | 莱纳德 你还可以配一个哮喘吸入器 |
[00:33] | Oh, this is neat. | 这真是太妙了 |
[00:34] | Think about all the action figures we’ve bought over the years. | 想想这些年我们买的模型人偶 |
[00:37] | It would be kind of cool to have ones that look like us. | 能拥有像我们自己本人的人偶 还蛮酷的 |
[00:39] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[00:43] | Yeah, if that’s your idea of what’s cool, | 是啊 如果你”酷”的定义是如此 |
[00:45] | you should get one. | 那你真应该买一个 |
[00:47] | Yeah, so, I’m out. | 好吧 我不买了 |
[00:51] | What do you think, Sheldon? | 你觉得呢 谢尔顿 |
[00:52] | Want an action figure that looks just like you? | 想要一个像你一样的模型人偶吗 |
[00:54] | Would it come with kung-fu grip? | 人偶的手有抓握的功能吗 |
[00:56] | No. | 没有 |
[00:57] | Don’t waste my time. | 那别浪费我的时间 |
[01:01] | You get that these are personalize action figures. | 你懂这是量身定做的独家模型人偶吧 |
[01:04] | Honey, if you want one, just get one. | 亲爱的 如果你想要就买吧 |
[01:06] | -You’re still out, right? – Yep. | -你还是不会买的 对吧 -对 |
[01:39] | A hush falls over the crowd | 场边群众一片肃静 |
[01:40] | as Cooper studies the board. | 因为库珀在思考 |
[01:44] | He makes his move. | 他行动了 |
[01:46] | He’s dividing both sides by “I.” | 他用”I”除以两边 |
[01:47] | He’s adding back the coefficient. | 再加回系数 |
[01:50] | He has a value for “P.” | 得到了”P”的值 |
[01:51] | He’s plugging that back in. | 再将其导回去 |
[01:52] | He takes the derivative, | 他用导数 |
[01:53] | and he solves the equation. | 解出了该等式 |
[01:54] | The crowd goes wild. | 群众们疯狂了 |
[01:55] | Nobel! Nobel! | 诺贝尔 诺贝尔 |
[01:57] | Cooper? | 库伯 |
[01:59] | Nobel. | 诺贝尔 |
[02:00] | Kripke. | 克莱皮克 |
[02:03] | Don’t look at my board. | 不许看我的板子 |
[02:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:08] | That’s a drawing of a really cool train. | 一辆超酷的火车 |
[02:10] | Don’t look at that, either. | 那个也不许看 |
[02:12] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛 |
[02:13] | I have some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[02:15] | You’re working on a grant proposal for a new fusion reactor. | 你在申请基金研究关于聚变反应堆 |
[02:18] | I’m working on a grant proposal for a new fusion reactor. | 我也在申请基金研究关于聚变反应堆 |
[02:21] | The university is only allowed to submit one proposal. | 而我们大学只允许提交一份申请书 |
[02:24] | So they asked you to pack up your things and ship out. | 所以他们让你收拾东西走人啊 |
[02:26] | That’s hard cheese, Barry. | 真是非常遗憾 巴里 |
[02:29] | You’re one of the good ones. | 你算是有能力的人之一了 |
[02:32] | No, they’re making us work together. | 不 大学的意思是让我们一起合作 |
[02:35] | That’s ridiculous. | 真是太过分了 |
[02:38] | I am one of the great minds of our generation. | 我可是我们这代伟大的思想家 |
[02:40] | I work on a level so rarified | 我工作的层次尖端到 |
[02:42] | you couldn’t even imagine it. | 你无法想象 |
[02:44] | I said stop looking at my cool train! | 我警告过你 不许看我的火车 |
[02:50] | Kind of a strange place | 把你和伯纳黛特的合照 |
[02:51] | to put a picture of you and Bernadette. | 挂在这地方 有点奇怪啊 |
[02:53] | Well, I wanted everybody to know I love my wife. | 我想让大家知道我爱我老婆 |
[02:57] | And nobody to know I forgot to turn off the laser. | 同时也不想被人知道 我忘了关激光机 |
[03:05] | They’re here. | 来了 |
[03:06] | Our action figures have arrived. | 我们的模型人偶到了 |
[03:08] | This is the best $500 I’ve ever spent. | 这是我这辈子花过最值的500块 |
[03:11] | $1,000 on action figures? | 1千块钱买俩人偶 |
[03:13] | How can you afford that? | 你们怎么可能买得起啊 |
[03:14] | Easy– his family’s loaded, | 简单 他家超有钱 |
[03:16] | and Bernadette has a great job. | 伯纳黛特的工作超赚钱 |
[03:18] | My wife came with both fun bags and money bags. | 怎样 我老婆有胸又有钱 |
[03:23] | Say hello to an exact scale model of me. | 快来跟我的定制人偶打招呼吧 |
[03:32] | Oh, I’m not dark chocolate. | 人家的肤色不是黑巧克力色 |
[03:35] | I’m melt-in-your-mouth caramel. | 人家是化在嘴里的焦糖色啦 |
[03:39] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[03:45] | Look at my nose. | 瞧我的鼻子 |
[03:48] | Maybe it’s a shipping problem. | 或许是送错货了 |
[03:50] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对啊 |
[03:51] | Maybe Wesley Snipes and Toucan Sam | 或许韦斯利·斯奈普斯和大嘴鸟山姆 |
[03:51] | 韦斯利·斯奈普斯 美国黑人男星 大嘴鸟山姆 果脆圈的代表卡通形象 | |
[03:53] | just got action figures that look like you guys. | 刚收到跟你们俩长得一模一样的模型人偶 |
[03:58] | This sucks. | 难看死了 |
[03:59] | I can’t believe I wasted all that money. | 真不敢相信老子花了那么多钱 |
[04:00] | Aw, and my girlfriend wouldn’t let me get one. | 可惜我女朋友不让我买啊 |
[04:04] | Look at my face. | 快看我的表情 |
[04:07] | Do I look smug? I feel smug. | 是不是洋洋得意 我觉得是哦 |
[04:13] | I hate it when you make me sit through all the credits. | 我恨你让我留下看完片尾的演职员名单 |
[04:15] | Well, sometimes there’s a secret ending, | 有时候电影会在片尾藏有彩蛋啊 |
[04:17] | like in The Avengers. | 好比《复仇者联盟》 |
[04:19] | Yeah, but I don’t think that’s going to happen | 好吧 但我不觉得犹太大屠杀的纪录片 |
[04:20] | in a documentary about the Holocaust. | 会在片尾有什么彩蛋啊 |
[04:26] | They could show bloopers. | 可以播点穿帮镜头啊 |
[04:30] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[04:31] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[04:32] | That is Sheldon’s | 那是谢尔顿的 |
[04:34] | “I’m unhappy and about to destroy the planet” music. | “老子不爽 老子要毁了地球”之音 |
[04:38] | Come on, let’s just go to your place. | 走吧 我们去你家 |
[04:39] | Well, wait, if he’s unhappy, shouldn’t we talk to him? | 别走啊 他不开心 我们不该开导下他吗 |
[04:42] | “Shouldn’t we talk to him?” | “我们不该开导下他吗” |
[04:43] | Have you learned nothing in six years? | 你这六年来毛都没学到吗 |
[04:52] | You doing okay, sweetie? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[04:57] | There is ominous music playing, | 这是不祥的背景音乐 |
[04:59] | and there is an afghan over my head. | 我还像阿富汗人戴头巾 |
[05:01] | I don’t know where you’re from, | 我不知道你打哪儿来的 |
[05:02] | but where I’m from, that means I’m not doing okay. | 但在我老家那边 这代表我很不好 |
[05:06] | Want me to make you some tea? | 要不要我给你弄杯茶 |
[05:07] | Tea is for when I’m upset. I’m not upset. | 茶是我不开心时喝的 我又没不开心 |
[05:10] | The university’s forcing me to work with Kripke. | 学校逼我得跟克莱皮克合作 |
[05:12] | I’m outraged. | 我现在是气炸了 |
[05:15] | So, cocoa? | 那是泡热可可吗 |
[05:16] | Yes, cocoa. | 废话 当然是可可 |
[05:20] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to be paired | 你们知道那种被迫跟某些 |
[05:22] | with someone who’s so incredibly annoying? | 超惹人厌家伙共处的感觉吗 |
[05:25] | Oh, teacher! Me! Me! | 老师 问我 我知道 |
[05:30] | See, I did all this great work, | 我那些超棒的成果 |
[05:31] | and now he’s just going to come along and ruin it. | 现在要让他横插一脚 然后毁掉它 |
[05:33] | I am angrier than ever and filled with despair. | 这是我这辈子最气最绝望的时刻了 |
[05:36] | What beverage do you make for that? | 这种时候该泡啥给你喝呢 |
[05:38] | Oh… no, no, no, I know this. | 等等 等等 我知道的 |
[05:43] | Hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks? | 热苹果汁加肉桂条吗 |
[05:44] | Yes, hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks! | 废话 当然是热苹果汁加肉桂条啦 |
[05:51] | What the frig, Cooper? | 你搞毛啊 库伯 |
[05:54] | We were supposed to meet in my office a half an hour ago. | 我们不是约好半小时前我办公室见吗 |
[05:56] | And yet, now you’re in my office. | 但现在是你上我办公室来了 |
[05:59] | Point, Cooper. | 库伯 得一分 |
[06:01] | Welcome to the Thunderdome, Kripke. | 欢迎来到竞技场啊 克莱皮克 |
[06:05] | We agreed to exchange copies of our work. | 我们说好要交换各自的研究 |
[06:07] | Let me see yours. | 让我看你的 |
[06:08] | Why don’t you show me yours first. | 你怎么不让我先看你的 |
[06:11] | You think I just fell off the turnip truck? | 你当我第一天出社会啊 |
[06:16] | We exchange at the same time. | 我们同时交换 |
[06:18] | How do I know you’re not going to take my ideas | 我怎么知道你不会拿走我的杰作 |
[06:20] | and publish them as your own? | 然后以自己的名义发表呢 |
[06:22] | How do I know you’re not going to do that with mine? | 那我怎么你不会对我用这招呢 |
[06:23] | Yeah, because I’m not interested | 因为我没兴趣让自己的名字 |
[06:24] | in getting published in Mad magazine. | 出现在某本疯子杂志上 |
[06:28] | Zingers fly fast in the Thunderdome, Barry. | 竞技场里唇枪舌剑很猛烈 脑子要跟上 |
[06:32] | Are we going to do this or not? | 到底要不要互换啊 |
[06:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | So, we read each other’s work, meet again tomorrow? | 我们看一遍对方的研究 明天再碰面吧 |
[06:38] | Fine. | 行 |
[06:42] | Nice try. This is blank paper. | 想蒙我啊 这是白纸 |
[06:46] | And I am sure it’s still more valuable | 我肯定那也比这里面的内容 |
[06:47] | than whatever’s in here. | 还来得有价值 |
[06:50] | Cough it up, Cooper. | 老实交出来 库伯 |
[06:52] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | If this one’s blank, too, I’m going to be furious. | 这里面要再是白纸 老子一定暴怒 |
[07:05] | Fine. | 好啦 |
[07:15] | You! | 你 |
[07:16] | Always bet on black. | 永远要信黑 |
[07:19] | Get that waste of money out of my face. | 把那坑钱货从我面前移开 |
[07:22] | It’s only a waste of money | 这玩偶不坑啊 |
[07:23] | if we don’t play with them. | 我们不玩才被坑呢 |
[07:25] | He’s right, dawg. | 他说的对 兄弟[黑人腔] |
[07:29] | Please, I’m working. | 别闹了 我在干活 |
[07:31] | You know, there is a way we can get action figures | 其实还有一个方法 能弄到跟本人一样的 |
[07:33] | to look exactly like us. | 模型人偶呢 |
[07:35] | Oh, yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 说来听听 |
[07:37] | Two words: 3-D printer. | 两个词 3-D打印机 |
[07:39] | Wait, maybe it’s three words. | 等等 可能算三个词 |
[07:41] | No, hang on. | 不 让我想想 |
[07:42] | Okay, one word, a letter and a number and… | 好吧 一个词 一个字母 一个数字 以及 |
[07:46] | maybe a hyphen. | 一个连字号吧 |
[07:47] | 3-D printer. | 3-D打印机 |
[07:50] | I have always wanted a 3-D printer. | 我的确想要台3-D打印机很久了 |
[07:53] | Of course you have. | 你当然想要啦 |
[07:54] | They’re an engineer’s dream. | 那可是工程师的梦想 |
[07:55] | Anything you can design, | 只要你设计得出 |
[07:56] | a 3-D printer can make out of plastic. | 那打印机就能用塑料做出实物 |
[07:59] | Yeah, but they’re so expensive. | 是啊 可是那个超贵呢 |
[08:01] | Oh, come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[08:02] | You deserve one. | 你值得拥有一台 |
[08:03] | You’ve worked hard to find a woman | 你费了那么大的劲才找到一个 |
[08:04] | who makes a lot of money. | 超会赚钱的老婆 |
[08:08] | Well, the prices have been coming down. | 那玩意价钱也降下来了 |
[08:10] | Oh, true. | 对啊 |
[08:12] | They’re practically giving them away. | 他们现在基本就是白送的了 |
[08:14] | You know, in exchange for money. | 只要你给够钱 他就送你 |
[08:17] | And we can make stuff we need for work with it. | 我们可以用它做出工作需要的东西 |
[08:20] | Prototypes of my CAD/CAM designs, | 我计算机辅助设计与制造的技术原形 |
[08:23] | specialized tools… | 特制的工具 |
[08:24] | Not to mention Malibu Koothrappali | 还有马里布高富帅库萨帕里玩偶 |
[08:26] | and his totally bitchin’ dream house. | 以及他的超屌梦幻豪宅啦 |
[08:29] | We don’t need Malibu Koothrappali’s dream house. | 我们才没必要做那豪宅呢 |
[08:32] | Really, smart guy? | 是吗 聪明小伙 |
[08:33] | Where’s he supposed to park his sweet little Corvette? | 那他新买的超帅跑车要停哪里啊 |
[08:39] | The monkey in my tobacco study has taken to smoking a pipe. | 我烟草实验的猴子已经开始抽烟斗了 |
[08:44] | I’m supposed to remove his brain to examine, | 按理我应该这时取出他的脑子检验 |
[08:46] | but it’s hard because now he reminds me of my uncle. | 但我做不到 他这样子让我想起我叔叔 |
[08:52] | You’ve been awfully quiet tonight. | 你今晚安静得出奇啊 |
[08:53] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:57] | All right, well, how was work today? | 好吧 那今天工作如何了 |
[09:00] | Did you exchange your research with Kripke? | 你跟克莱皮克交换研究报告了吗 |
[09:04] | Yes. | 交换了 |
[09:06] | Sheldon, what’s going on? | 谢尔顿 到底怎么啦 |
[09:09] | I read his research, and… | 我读了他的研究… |
[09:14] | it’s leaps and bounds ahead of mine. | 他的成果超过我好几百条街 |
[09:16] | Which means the mommy of the smartest physicist | 这也意味着 学校里第一聪明的物理学家 |
[09:20] | at the university is not my mommy as I had thought. | 原来不是我的妈的儿子 |
[09:25] | It’s his mommy. | 而是他妈的儿子 |
[09:28] | Sheldon, I wish there was something I could do | 谢尔顿 真希望能为你做点什么 |
[09:30] | to make you feel better. | 让你开心点的事情 |
[09:33] | May I offer you a consoling hug? | 我能给你个安慰拥抱吗 |
[09:36] | What do we have to lose? | 我都没东西能损失了 当然行 |
[09:45] | How’s that? | 感觉如何 |
[09:48] | I feel like I’m being strangled by a boa constrictor. | 感觉像是被大蟒蛇勒住了 |
[09:53] | Why’d you stop? | 谁让你松手的 |
[10:05] | Come on, Sheldon! We’re going to be late! | 谢尔顿 快点 要迟到了 |
[10:08] | I can’t go in today. I’m sick. | 我今天去不了 我生病了 |
[10:11] | You’re not sick. | 你才没生病 |
[10:12] | You just don’t want to face Kripke. | 你只是不想面对克莱皮克 |
[10:13] | No, look. | 是真的 你看 |
[10:18] | 128. | 128华氏度[约53.3摄氏度] |
[10:23] | See? | 你看吧 |
[10:26] | What did you do, put this in your tea? | 你把这玩意浸茶里了吗 |
[10:27] | Oh, dear. | 不是吧 |
[10:29] | Now I’m not even smarter than you. | 现在我笨得连你都蒙不了了 |
[10:33] | Sheldon, Kripke’s not smarter than you. | 谢尔顿 你不是比克莱皮克笨啦 |
[10:35] | You just got stuck on a wrong path. | 你只是思路错了 |
[10:37] | Happened to Einstein. | 爱因斯坦也这样过啊 |
[10:38] | He got stuck on the unified field theory for decades. | 他被统一场论困扰了好几十年 |
[10:40] | Oh, don’t play the Einstein card. | 别跟我说什么爱因斯坦 |
[10:42] | His great breakthroughs happened when no one knew anything. | 他成功的前提是 当时的所有人毛都不懂 |
[10:45] | So everything was a great breakthrough. | 所以发现什么都能算是大突破 |
[10:47] | Sheldon Lee Cooper, | 谢尔顿·李·库珀 |
[10:49] | I do not have time for this nonsense. | 我没时间听你胡扯 |
[10:50] | Now, go put your clothes on, get in the car, | 现在赶紧给我穿衣服 上车 |
[10:52] | and lets go to work. | 跟我上班去 |
[10:54] | All right, geez. | 别激动啊 仁兄 |
[10:58] | What a grouch. | 瞧你这小爆脾气 |
[11:02] | How did I do that? | 我是怎么做到的 |
[11:03] | I got to remember how I did that. | 我得记住刚才是怎么做到的 |
[11:08] | Do you realize, by owning a 3-D printer, | 你有没有意识到 拥有这台3-D打印机 |
[11:09] | we are reclaiming the manufacturing process | 我们就能夺回生产过程 |
[11:12] | and taking jobs back from sweatshops in China? | 并抢回中国血汗工厂工人的工作 |
[11:17] | I think this thing was made in China. | 这玩意本身就是中国制造的 |
[11:21] | Eh, what can you do? | 那我们也没办法了 |
[11:23] | Ooh, I-I think it’s done. | 完成了 |
[11:28] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[11:29] | We printed a whistle. | 我们造了个哨子 |
[11:33] | Amazing. | 酷毙了 |
[11:35] | You realize these things go for 25 cents a pop | 你知道这东西在派对用品店里 |
[11:37] | at a party store. | 一个卖25美分吧 |
[11:38] | And we made it in only three hours. | 而且仅用三小时就做好了 |
[11:42] | Sounds just like store-bought. | 声音和店里卖的一模一样 |
[11:46] | Okay, give me a superhero pose, | 你摆个超级英雄的姿势 |
[11:49] | and I will scan you into the computer | 我把你扫描到电脑 |
[11:51] | for your action figure. | 好做出你的模型人偶 |
[11:53] | Oh, I wish I was in better shape. | 要是我身材好点就好了 |
[11:58] | Stop holding your stomach in. | 别收腹了 |
[11:59] | I’ll give you a six-pack with the computer. | 我会用电脑给你安上六块诱人腹肌 |
[12:02] | Oh, okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[12:04] | Now I can look like Val Kilmer as Batman | 我能有瓦尔·基尔默在《蝙蝠侠》中的身材 |
[12:06] | instead of Val Kilmer as he looks today. | 而不用是他现在这身材 |
[12:12] | All right, you can suck it in a little bit. | 你还是稍微收一下腹吧 |
[12:18] | Cooper, we have a problem. | 库珀 我们得聊聊 |
[12:19] | Your work is really not | 你的研究可真是没 |
[12:21] | at a level I expected it to be. | 达到我原以为的水准啊 |
[12:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:25] | Go ahead, mock me. | 尽情嘲笑我吧 |
[12:26] | Just use small words so I understand. | 用点简单的词 免得我听不懂 |
[12:30] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别跟我装傻 |
[12:32] | We both know what your problem is. | 你我都知道你的问题在哪里 |
[12:34] | We do? | 是吗 |
[12:36] | You have a girlfriend. | 你有个女朋友 |
[12:37] | So? | 所以呢 |
[12:38] | So my work would suffer, too, | 换我的话 专业水平也会降低 |
[12:40] | if I was getting laid all the time. | 谁叫你每天巫山云雨乐不思蜀呢 |
[12:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:52] | That is the reason. | 就是因为这个 |
[12:55] | My work is suffering because of… | 我的专业水准降低 就是因为 |
[12:58] | all the laid I’m getting. | 巫山云雨乐不思蜀 |
[13:02] | You lucky bastard. | 你这个走运的混蛋 |
[13:05] | What can I say, you know? | 我能说什么呢 |
[13:07] | She enjoys my genitals. | 她很享受我的生殖器 |
[13:11] | I am giving them to her on a nightly basis. | 我每天晚上都让她欲仙欲死 |
[13:16] | Okay, stop bragging. | 少显摆了 |
[13:17] | You had some brilliant insights in here, | 你有一些很棒的见解 |
[13:20] | but if we’re gonna make this work, | 但如果我们要成功的话 |
[13:21] | you need to buckle down and focus. | 你得集中注意力 多加努力才行 |
[13:23] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力而为的 |
[13:24] | But it’s not going to be easy, | 但这并非易事 |
[13:26] | because when I’m with Amy | 因为我和艾米在一起时 |
[13:28] | and our bathing suit areas mush together… | 我们的关键部位磨磨蹭蹭… |
[13:32] | is it boy howdy, is it magic. | 真是让人无法自拔啊 |
[13:42] | Oh, good, you’re home. | 真好 你回来了 |
[13:44] | Got a little surprise for you. | 我给你准备了小惊喜 |
[13:47] | What? | 是什么 |
[13:47] | Say hello to my little friend. | 和我这位小朋友打个招呼吧 |
[13:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[13:56] | That’s so cute. | 真是太可爱了 |
[13:58] | I didn’t think there could be a smaller version of you. | 我真没想到还能有更小版的你啊 |
[14:04] | I know, right? | 是吧是吧 |
[14:05] | And, thanks to photographs | 多亏有照片 |
[14:07] | and some little 3-D modeling, | 还有3D塑造工艺 |
[14:09] | here comes the bride. | 新娘驾到咯 |
[14:12] | Oh, Howie, I love these. | 华仔 我好喜欢啊 |
[14:14] | I thought you might. | 我就知道你会的 |
[14:16] | Were they expensive? | 这东西贵吗 |
[14:17] | Didn’t cost a thing. I made them myself. | 一分钱没花 我自己做的 |
[14:19] | – How? – Koothrappali and I | -怎么做的 -库萨帕里和我 |
[14:20] | bought a used 3-D printer for $5,000. | 花五千块买了个二手3-D打印机 |
[14:25] | $5,000 for a couple of dolls? | 五千块买了几个娃娃 |
[14:28] | Are you out of your mind? | 你吃错药了吗 |
[14:30] | Not just a couple of dolls. | 这可不是几个娃娃 |
[14:33] | For as many dolls as we want. | 我们想要多少 就能做多少 |
[14:37] | And whistles. | 还能做哨子呢 |
[14:40] | At any point, did it dawn on you to talk to me | 你这样花钱如流水的时候 |
[14:42] | about spending this kind of money? | 有想过要跟我通报一声吗 |
[14:45] | It’s kind of dawning on me now. | 现在想到了 |
[14:49] | I don’t believe you! | 简直难以置信 |
[14:50] | Howie, we can’t afford to waste money on junk like this. | 华仔 我们没钱买这样的垃圾 |
[14:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:55] | We make plenty of money. | 我们挣了那么多的钱 |
[14:57] | I make plenty of money! | 我挣了很多钱 |
[14:58] | You make peanuts! | 你赚得塞牙缝都不够 |
[15:01] | Yes, but we’re married now. | 是的 但现在我们是夫妻了 |
[15:04] | That means, when you get sick, | 这意味着 你生病时 |
[15:07] | I take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[15:08] | And when you make a bunch of money, | 你挣很多钱时 |
[15:11] | I get to buy stuff. | 我可以买东西 |
[15:15] | Sorry if you don’t like it, | 你不喜欢也没办法 |
[15:16] | but that’s how love works. | 爱情就是这样 |
[15:20] | No, here’s how love works. | 不 爱情是这样 |
[15:22] | You’re gonna return the machine, | 要么你退回机器 |
[15:23] | or you can print out a working set of lady parts | 要么你就打印出一套女性私密部位 |
[15:25] | and sleep with those. | 跟那”睡”去吧 |
[15:29] | Oh, my God! Are you actually thinking about it? | 我的天 你居然还真想啊 |
[15:36] | All right, I don’t understand. | 好吧 我不太明白 |
[15:37] | Why didn’t you just tell Kripke the truth? | 你为什么不跟克莱皮克说实话 |
[15:39] | Because the truth made me look bad, | 说实话会让我很没面子 |
[15:41] | whereas a ridiculous bald-faced lie makes me look good. | 相反 荒谬又无耻的谎言令我面上有光 |
[15:45] | Anyway, if Kripke asks, | 总之 如果克莱皮克问起 |
[15:47] | tell him my coitus with Amy is frequent, | 跟他说 我与艾米的行房是频繁的 |
[15:50] | intense and whimsically inventive. | 激烈的 创造力十足的 |
[16:00] | Is my coitus whimsically inventive? | 我行房时有创造力十足吗 |
[16:03] | That is what I write on the bathroom walls. | 我在公共厕所的墙上就是这样写的 |
[16:05] | “For a whimsically inventive time, | 要寻找创造力十足的一夜激情 |
[16:06] | call Leonard Hofstadter.” | 请致电莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[16:11] | I know you’re joking, but I’d be okay with that. | 我知道你在开玩笑 不过我不介意啦 |
[16:15] | – Sheldon, can I ask you a question? – Of course. | -谢尔顿 问你个问题好吗 -请便 |
[16:17] | You ever going to sleep with Amy? | 你会跟艾米上床吗 |
[16:22] | That’s awfully personal. | 这是相当私人的问题 |
[16:24] | We don’t ask Sheldon things like that. | 我们不问谢尔顿这样的问题 |
[16:25] | Maybe you don’t; I do. | 也许你不能问 我能 |
[16:26] | What’s the deal? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:29] | Well, word around the university | 现在大学里风传 |
[16:31] | is I’m giving her sex organs a proper jostling. | 我给予了她的性器官到位的撞击 |
[16:35] | All right, come on, be serious. | 得了 说真的 |
[16:37] | Look, you guys have been going out a long time. | 你们已经交往很长时间了 |
[16:38] | She would clearly like | 很明显她希望 |
[16:40] | to have a physical relationship with you, | 与你发生性爱关系 |
[16:42] | so what are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[16:43] | All right, we’re down the rabbit hole. | 好吧 废话说完了 |
[16:45] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[16:47] | Well, first of all, I’m quite fond of Amy. | 首先 我相当喜欢艾米 |
[16:50] | Then what’s the problem? | 那有什么问题 |
[16:52] | Penny… | 佩妮 |
[16:54] | all my life, I have been uncomfortable | 我这辈子 其他人觉得 |
[16:57] | with the sort of physical contact | 轻而易举的身体接触 |
[16:59] | that comes easily to others– | 我都觉得不自在 |
[17:01] | hand-shaking, hugging, | 握手 拥抱 |
[17:04] | prostate exams. | 前列腺检查 |
[17:10] | But I’m working on it, you know? | 但我在努力改变 知道吗 |
[17:12] | Just recently, I had to put VapoRub on Amy’s chest. | 最近 我还给艾米的胸口擦了感冒止咳膏呢 |
[17:16] | A year ago, that would have been unthinkable. | 一年前 这是无法想像的事 |
[17:19] | Now you know how I feel when I have to put it on you. | 现在你明白了 我被迫给你擦时是什么滋味 |
[17:24] | Okay. Hang on. | 好了 等等 |
[17:25] | Are you saying someday you and Amy might… | 你是说有一天 你与艾米 |
[17:28] | actually get physical? | 会有亲密接触吗 |
[17:34] | It’s a possibility. | 有这个可能性 |
[17:39] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[17:47] | Sheldon, I know this wasn’t easy for you, | 谢尔顿 我知道对你来说不容易 |
[17:49] | and I’m really glad we could have this conversation. | 我真的很高兴你愿意聊这个话题 |
[17:51] | Oh, yeah. | 别客气 |
[18:04] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[18:06] | Give up your half of the 3-D printer? | 放弃3-D打印机的一半所有权 |
[18:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:09] | And can you please make that out to Bernadette? | 麻烦你写上伯纳黛特的名字 |
[18:11] | I was taken off the joint account | 我从联名账户中除名了 |
[18:13] | until I learn the value of money. | 等我了解金钱的价值后才能回归 |
[18:18] | Wow, that’s harsh. | 太残忍了 |
[18:19] | Tell me about it. | 还用说吗 |
[18:23] | Aren’t you gonna eat lunch? | 你不吃午餐吗 |
[18:24] | Nah, I blew my food allowance on Pokemon cards. | 我的饭钱都花在口袋妖怪卡上了 |
[18:30] | Well, the equation balances, | 等式两端相等 |
[18:34] | but it’s certainly not elegant. | 但是算法不够简洁 |
[18:35] | Whatever. You get any last night? | 无所谓 昨晚你又爽了吧 |
[18:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:42] | Gave it to her good, huh? | 给了她猛烈地一发咩 |
[18:45] | No, I gave it to her well. | 不 是给了她升天的一发 |
[18:50] | Now, over here, I was thinking | 好了 这里 我在想 |
[18:53] | the turbulence could be reduced if we just put… | 湍流可以减少 只要我们… |
[18:55] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 随便啦 |
[18:55] | Was she naked, or was she wearing lingerie? | 她是一丝不挂 还是穿着内衣半遮半掩 |
[19:02] | I didn’t notice. | 我没注意 |
[19:04] | How could you not notice? | 你怎么会没注意 |
[19:06] | I was too busy | 我忙于 |
[19:08] | squishing all the desirable parts of her body. | 挤压她身体的所有欲望部位 |
[19:11] | Ah, you’re killing me, Cooper! | 我听得好嗨啊 库珀 |
[19:15] | Can we get back to work? | 可以继续谈工作吗 |
[19:17] | Sure, sure, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[19:20] | You guys ever use any toys? | 你们有用过玩具吗[性用具] |
[19:25] | Toys? | 玩具 |
[19:28] | I do have a model rocket next to my bed. | 我床边放着一个火箭模型 |
[19:30] | A rocket? You’re a freak! | 火箭 你个死变态 |
[19:32] | I love it! | 太合我胃口了 |