时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, will you steam my uniform next? | 弄好可以也烫下我的制服吗 |
[00:04] | Yeah, w… interesting. | 哟 真有意思 |
[00:05] | Do you recall this conversation? | 你还记得我们这段对话吗 |
[00:07] | “Leonard, want to go halfsies on a steamer?” | “莱纳德 要不要跟我摊挂烫机的钱” |
[00:09] | “No, Sheldon, we don’t need a steamer.” | “不要 谢尔顿 我们又用不到” |
[00:13] | Looks like that rumpled chicken’s come home to roost. | 看来有人现在自食恶果了吧 |
[00:18] | Here are the make-up sponges you asked for. | 这是你要的化妆海绵 |
[00:20] | Oh, thanks, I thought I had more. | 谢啦 我本来以为我还有不少 |
[00:26] | Damn, you’ve got more makeup than I do. | 靠 你的化妆品比我还多 |
[00:29] | You’ve got better makeup than I do. | 而且还比我用的都高级 |
[00:31] | Yeah, I’m borrowing this. | 这个老娘借了 |
[00:34] | This is my Comic-Con makeup. | 这是我动漫大会专用化妆品 |
[00:36] | I love you, but there are some things | 我爱你 但有些东西是男子汉们 |
[00:37] | a man doesn’t share with his girlfriend. | 不能与女友分享的 |
[00:41] | That’s a wise policy. | 十分明智的原则 |
[00:42] | I once borrowed my sister’s makeup for a costume contest. | 我曾为化装比赛借用了我妹妹的化妆品 |
[00:45] | Got a terrible case of pinkeye. | 结果被传染到红眼病 |
[00:47] | Yeah, but luckily, I was going as a zombie. | 幸好那年我刚好是想化装成僵尸 |
[00:49] | I won second place. | 因此还赢得了第二名呢 |
[00:52] | I feel like you guys just went to Comic-Con. | 你们不是才去过动漫大会吗 |
[00:54] | That was San Diego Comic-Con. | 上次是圣地亚哥动漫大会 |
[00:55] | This is Bakersfield Comic-Con. | 这次是贝克尔斯菲动漫大会 |
[00:58] | Is that better? | 这次的有比较好吗 |
[00:59] | Well, it’s a lot smaller. | 其实规模小了很多 |
[01:00] | It’s more about the comic books. | 但重心主要放在漫画书上 |
[01:01] | The way these conventions used to be | 以前传统的大会都是这样 |
[01:03] | before they went all Hollywood. | 而不是像现在的好莱坞电影潮 |
[01:04] | So to answer your question, no, it’s not better. | 简单扼要地回答你 这场没比较好 |
[01:08] | Well, then why are you going? | 那你们干嘛还去啊 |
[01:10] | It’s a comic book convention. | 始终还是漫画大会 |
[01:12] | You know, it’s like pizza or particle accelerators, | 就如同披萨或粒子加速器一样嘛 |
[01:14] | even the stinky one’s still pretty good. | 就算做得不好 也还是可以接受 |
[01:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:18] | Well, you guys have fun. | 那祝你们玩得开心 |
[01:19] | I guess I’ll see you Sunday night. | 那估计是周日晚再见了吧 |
[01:20] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 行 |
[01:21] | Oh, hang on a second. | 你等一下 |
[01:22] | Hold this. | 举着这个 |
[01:29] | What was that for? | 这是干嘛 |
[01:30] | To show people when they don’t believe me. | 作为别人不信我有美女女友时的证据 |
[02:04] | Oh, this is the best. | 这样最爽了 |
[02:05] | You have booze with breakfast on a Tuesday, | 如果你平日吃早餐时配酒喝 |
[02:07] | you got a problem. | 人家会说你酗酒 |
[02:08] | You do it on the weekend, you got brunch. | 但如果是周末这样 就能推说是早午餐 |
[02:10] | Sheldon doesn’t believe in brunch. | 谢尔顿不爱早午餐这套 |
[02:12] | He can’t stand being at a table | 他无法忍受吃饭时 |
[02:14] | where one person’s having an omelet | 一边有人在吃早餐煎蛋卷 |
[02:15] | and another person’s having a sandwich. | 而另一边有人在吃午餐三明治 |
[02:18] | He’s not exhausting at all. | 他真是不厌其”烦”啊 |
[02:24] | It’s Leonard, he says they’re on the road | 莱纳德发的短信 说他们在路上了 |
[02:26] | and headed for Bakersfield at “warp speed.” | 正”曲速前进”贝克尔斯菲市呢 |
[02:30] | Maybe it’s the Mimosa, | 可能这含羞草鸡尾酒上头 |
[02:30] | but I’m gonna give the kid an LOL. | 但我就大发慈悲给他回个”哈哈哈”吧 |
[02:34] | It’s cute how excited they are. | 他们兴奋这些事的样子真可爱 |
[02:36] | You should have seen Howard | 你们应该看看霍华德 |
[02:37] | sewing his costume all week for the convention. | 为了参加大会 缝了整周服装的样子 |
[02:39] | When did Howard learn to sew? | 霍华德什么时候学的缝纫啊 |
[02:41] | When he was a little boy, every couple months, | 他小时候 每隔几个月 |
[02:42] | he would have to let his mom’s pants out. | 都要帮他妈把旧裤子重新缝大一点 |
[02:48] | I don’t even understand why they go to these conventions. | 我真不知道他们为什么会去这些大会 |
[02:51] | I know. | 对啊 |
[02:51] | The four of them work at a major university. | 他们四个都在知名大学工作 |
[02:53] | They’re all super smart. | 他们都超级聪明 |
[02:54] | How can they still be into something made for 12-year-olds? | 怎么会还在痴迷12岁小孩的玩意呢 |
[02:57] | I don’t mind it. | 我是不介意啦 |
[02:58] | I think Howie’s just in touch with his inner child. | 我觉得霍华德只是内心有孩子气的一面 |
[03:00] | Although when he comes to bed in his Batman pajamas, | 不过有时候他穿着蝙蝠侠睡衣上床时 |
[03:03] | sometimes it feels like I’m touching his inner child. | 我都感觉是其实他就是个小孩 |
[03:08] | It’s probably because they were bullied growing up. | 可能是因为他们从小被欺负到大吧 |
[03:10] | In a world where you can’t fight back, | 在一个人自身无力反抗时 |
[03:12] | superheroes provide meaningful wish-fulfillment. | 超级英雄能满足他们心中的愿望 |
[03:16] | Now I feel bad for picking on all those kids. | 现在我对自己欺负过的那些人感到内疚 |
[03:19] | Although, in my defense, | 但我也要替自己辩驳 |
[03:20] | if Danny Biffle didn’t want to eat a mouthful of dirt, | 当年丹尼·比佛要不想被欺负得满嘴泥 |
[03:22] | he shouldn’t have shown up to school wearing a bow tie. | 就不该戴着一个欠扁的蠢领结来上学 |
[03:26] | I’ve never even read a comic book. You guys? | 我没有看过漫画书呢 你们呢 |
[03:28] | – Uh-uh. – No. | -没 -没有过 |
[03:29] | I mean, it’s such an important part of their lives. | 这东西对他们生命那么重要 |
[03:31] | Maybe we should try reading some. | 我们也许该去试着看看啊 |
[03:33] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[03:35] | The comic book store isn’t far from here. | 漫画店离这里也不远啊 |
[03:37] | That is an amazing idea. | 这主意太棒了 |
[03:40] | Okay, how many of these have I had? | 靠 我是喝了多少杯啦 |
[03:48] | I think you should turn on the GPS. | 我觉得你该开卫星导航器 |
[03:51] | It is on. | 开了啊 |
[03:52] | But the turn-by-turn voice option isn’t on. | 可你没开语音导航功能 |
[03:55] | I know I’d feel more safe | 你要是打开那个 |
[03:57] | if you turn on the turn-by-turn voice option. | 我会感觉到加倍安心呢 |
[03:58] | I love the turn-by-turn voice option. | 我爱死语音导航功能了 |
[04:01] | Has it really only been ten miles? | 真的只开了10英里而已吗 |
[04:05] | I’m turning it on, but just to shut you up. | 为了让你闭嘴 我现在就开 |
[04:09] | Leonard, bear left | 莱纳德 向左转 |
[04:11] | and continue on Interstate 210. | 沿着210洲际公路继续前行 |
[04:16] | Ooh, sounds like that fellow knows what he’s talking about. | 语音导航的那人听起来很懂行啊 |
[04:19] | I’d put on my listening ears if I were you. | 我要是你 一定会洗耳恭听的 |
[04:22] | What did you do? | 你对导航器干嘛了 |
[04:24] | I found a hack online. | 我网上找到了个破解软件 |
[04:26] | I was able to upload MP3 recordings | 能让我把自己录制的声音档 |
[04:28] | of my voice to your GPS. | 上传到你的导航器 |
[04:30] | That is so cool. | 这太酷了 |
[04:31] | Counterpoint, no, it’s not. | 反对 一点都不酷 |
[04:35] | Continue on Interstate 210 | 继续沿着210洲际公路 |
[04:37] | for five miles. | 前行5英里 |
[04:39] | Here’s an interesting fact about interstates. | 以下是一则关于洲际公路的有趣小知识 |
[04:44] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[04:44] | Shh, he said it’s interesting. | 别吵 人家说是有趣小知识呢 |
[04:48] | Interstates are numbered as follows. | 洲际公路数字命名的规则是 |
[04:51] | Even-numbered routes run east and west, | 偶数公路走东西向 |
[04:55] | odd-numbered routes run north and south. | 奇数公路走南北向 |
[04:59] | Three-digit route numbers indicate bypasses | 三位数公路表示环绕郊区 |
[05:02] | or spurs. | 或支路 |
[05:06] | Look, Leonard, there’s a bridge. | 瞧 莱纳德 那有座桥 |
[05:08] | Drive off it. | 冲出去死了算了 |
[05:11] | You know, we’re not that far from Vazquez Rocks. | 我们离华斯克巨岩公园不远了 |
[05:13] | Oh, they shot a lot of Star Trek episodes out there. | 《星际迷航》有很多集都是在那里拍的 |
[05:17] | We’ve got our costumes in the trunk. | 我们的化装服就在车里 |
[05:19] | We could go there and have a little photo shoot. | 我们可以去那里 拍几张照片 |
[05:21] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[05:23] | I haven’t had a carbohydrate in two weeks. | 我两周没碰过碳水化合物了 |
[05:25] | These cheekbones need to be in front of a camera | 瘦得颧骨都凸起来了 不赶紧拍照 |
[05:27] | before I eat a pretzel and they’re gone. | 不然一块椒盐卷饼下肚 就打回原形了 |
[05:30] | Yeah, that sounds fun. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[05:31] | Oh, smashing. | 好极了 |
[05:33] | – Now, Leonard, do you know how to get there? – No. | -莱纳德 那你知道怎么去吗 -不知道 |
[05:36] | Yeah, well luckily, someone in the car does. | 幸好车上有人知道 |
[05:39] | Recalculating. | 重新计算路程 |
[05:42] | While we’re waiting, | 在等待的同时 |
[05:43] | do you know which president signed | 你知道是哪一任总统将 |
[05:46] | the Intestate Highway System Act into law? | 《洲际公路系统法案》签署成为法律吗 |
[05:50] | The answer, coming up in 14 miles. | 答案将在14英里后公布 |
[05:55] | None of you will get it. | 你们肯定都猜不出来 |
[05:56] | It’s Eisenhower. | 是艾森豪威尔[美国第三十四任总统] |
[06:12] | Why are they staring? | 他们干嘛盯着我们看 |
[06:14] | Who cares? | 哪要理由 |
[06:15] | Just soak it in. | 好好享受就行了 |
[06:19] | Hello, boys. | 你们好呀 |
[06:27] | Could you please stop staring? They’re just girls. | 拜托不要盯着看 不过是女生而已 |
[06:29] | It’s nothing you haven’t seen in movies or in drawings. | 你们又不是没在电影或漫画里见过 |
[06:34] | Hey, Stuart. | 斯尔图特 |
[06:35] | Wh-What brings you guys here? | 什么风把你们吹来了 |
[06:36] | We were looking for a recommendation about comic books. | 我们想听听你对漫画书的建议 |
[06:39] | Oh, well, I recommend you don’t open a store and sell them. | 我的建议是 千万不要以卖漫画书为生 |
[06:43] | No, we were just wondering | 不是啦 我们只是好奇 |
[06:44] | why the guys like this stuff so much, | 为什么男生这么喜欢看漫画 |
[06:45] | so we thought we’d give it a try. | 所以我们想试试看 |
[06:47] | Oh, okay. What do you think you might be into? | 好的 你们觉得自己可能会喜欢什么类型 |
[06:49] | Superhero, fantasy, graphic novels, manga– | 超级英雄漫画 奇幻漫画 漫画小说 日本漫画 |
[06:52] | I swear I will turn a hose on you. | 再盯人家我就拿水管喷死你们 |
[06:59] | What kind of comics do the guys like? | 那咱家几个都喜欢什么类型的漫画 |
[07:01] | Um, a little bit of everything. | 什么类型都会看一点 |
[07:03] | Mostly superhero stuff. | 大部分是超级英雄系列的 |
[07:05] | All right, well, who’s the best superhero? | 好吧 那谁是最厉害的超级英雄 |
[07:08] | You can’t ask a question like that in here. | 你不能在这里问这种问题 |
[07:10] | Are you trying to start a rumble? | 你是想挑起宅男骂战吗 |
[07:13] | Well, what do you recommend? | 那你推荐什么 |
[07:16] | Well, uh, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[07:17] | You’ve got your basic clean-cut good guys– | 有阳光帅气的基本款英雄 |
[07:19] | Superman, Spider-Man, Captain America. | 《超人》 《蜘蛛侠》 《美国队长》 |
[07:22] | Then you have your darker anti-heroes– | 有黑暗系的另类英雄 |
[07:24] | your Batman, your Wolverine, Punisher. | 《蝙蝠侠》 《金刚狼》 《惩罚者》 |
[07:26] | Ooh, I do love a bad boy. | 哇 我还就喜欢坏小子 |
[07:30] | As evidenced by your boyfriend and his fear of hamsters. | 你那怕仓鼠的男友 就是最好的”证明”啊 |
[07:38] | The artwork is sophisticated, | 画风复杂精致 |
[07:40] | it’s intelligently written, | 情节千回百转 |
[07:41] | and it doesn’t objectify or stereotype women. | 而且没有物化或有女性刻板印象 |
[07:43] | Ooh, Thor! | 哇 《雷神》 |
[07:44] | He’s hot. | 他真性感 |
[07:47] | Yeah, he kind of is. | 对啊 的确是 |
[07:54] | And we’re blending, | 再上点粉 |
[07:56] | and we’re blending, | 再上点粉 |
[07:58] | and we’re done. | 大功告成 |
[08:04] | I know Mr. Data isn’t supposed to smile, | 我知道数据机器人不应该笑 |
[08:07] | but here it comes. | 但我要笑一个 |
[08:13] | Come on, guys. Let’s do this. | 来吧 伙计们 开拍啦 |
[08:14] | Yeah, I’m sweating my bald cap off. | 快点 我出汗出得秃头套都要掉了 |
[08:23] | So what’s our first pose going to be? | 我们第一个造型要摆什么 |
[08:24] | I say we begin with a classic Star Trek fight scene. | 先摆一个《星际迷航》的经典打斗场面吧 |
[08:27] | I’ll set the timer. | 我去设定时 |
[08:34] | Sheldon, how is that a fight pose? | 谢尔顿 你这算哪门子的打斗姿势 |
[08:37] | Mr. Data’s weapon is his mind. | 数据机器人的武器就是脑子 |
[08:39] | I’m wielding it. | 我正挥舞它呢 |
[08:49] | Phasers on the Borg! | 相位枪对准博格人 |
[08:53] | Charlie’s Angels. | 《霹雳娇娃》姿势 |
[08:59] | Okay, what’s next? | 好的 下一个是什么 |
[09:00] | Now let’s do some sexy glamour shots. | 我们拍几辑性感魅力的照片 |
[09:03] | I’ll set the mood. | 我来挑动气氛 |
[09:13] | Yeah, nice one. | 好 这张好 |
[09:17] | That’s right. | 就这样 |
[09:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:22] | Leonard, someone’s stealing your car! | 莱纳德 有人在偷你的车 |
[09:24] | What? Hey, hey! | 什么 喂 喂 |
[09:26] | Come back here! Stop! | 回来 别走 |
[09:28] | Stealing is against the law! | 偷车是犯法的 |
[09:33] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[09:34] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[09:35] | I’ll call 911. | 我打电话报警 |
[09:37] | Wha… | 糟糕 |
[09:38] | Oh, no, my phone is in my other pants. | 不是吧 我的手机在其他裤子里 |
[09:41] | – Oh, so is mine. – Mine, too. | -我的也是 -我也是 |
[09:42] | Anybody got any ideas? | 有人有办法吗 |
[09:44] | Nope. | 没有 |
[09:45] | The only thing left to do now is assign blame. | 唯一能做的事就是怪罪某人 |
[09:48] | Nice going. | 都怪你 |
[09:59] | What kind of a person steals another person’s car in broad daylight? | 谁会在光天化日之下公然偷走别人的车啊 |
[10:03] | What kind of person leaves his keys in the car? | 谁会把车钥匙留在车里不拿走啊 |
[10:06] | I thought we agreed this was all Koothrappali’s fault. | 不是说好都怪库萨帕里了吗 |
[10:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:09] | Nice going. | 都怪你 |
[10:12] | Car. | 有车 |
[10:21] | What is wrong with people? Why don’t they stop? | 这些人怎么搞的 干嘛不停车 |
[10:23] | Maybe we’re better off. | 也许这样更好 |
[10:24] | You know, what if we were to get in a car with a crazy person? | 万一我们上了神经病的车就惨了 |
[10:27] | Look at us, Sheldon. | 照照镜子吧 谢尔顿 |
[10:29] | We’re the crazy people. | 我们就是神经病 |
[10:33] | Well, perhaps we should hold up a sign | 也许我们该举个牌子 |
[10:36] | that assures passing motorists of our mental competence. | 告诉来往车辆我们的精神很正常 |
[10:41] | Good idea. Why don’t you get started on that? | 这主意真棒 那你还不赶紧做牌子 |
[10:45] | Come on, let’s just start walking. | 算了 咱们用走的吧 |
[10:47] | There’s got to be a gas station or something nearby. | 这附近肯定有加油站之类的 |
[10:50] | What, you think just because you’re wearing a captain’s uniform, | 就因为你穿着船长的制服 |
[10:52] | you’re in charge? | 你就能发号施令了是吗 |
[10:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | Hmm, okay, I’m done. | 我看完了 |
[11:11] | How did you guys finish so fast? | 你们怎么看得那么快 |
[11:13] | I don’t know, there were a lot of pictures, | 大部分都只是图片啊 |
[11:15] | and one page only had the word “Brakkadoom!” | 有一页上甚至只写了一句”受死吧” |
[11:20] | Yeah, well, I have street smarts. | 行 聪明人脑子快 可我有街头智慧 |
[11:24] | So, what’d you guys think? | 你们怎么看 |
[11:25] | Well, there was a lot of action, | 书里有许多打斗场景 |
[11:28] | and the story moved along at a brisk pace. | 情节跌宕起伏 |
[11:31] | It was, overall… | 总体来说 |
[11:33] | what’s the word I’m looking for? | 我该怎么形容呢 |
[11:35] | – Stupid? – So stupid. | -蠢 -超蠢的 |
[11:37] | I don’t know how Leonard can get so caught up in this. | 真不知道莱纳德怎么会对这玩意这么着迷 |
[11:40] | It’s crazy; they spend hours | 太荒唐了 他们竟然花大量的时间 |
[11:41] | arguing about things that don’t even exist. | 讨论这些虚无缥缈的东西 |
[11:43] | – What a waste of time. – I know. | -真是浪费光阴 -可不是嘛 |
[11:45] | A hammer so heavy that no one else can pick it up? | 什么一把重到只有雷神才举得起的铁锤啊 |
[11:50] | I don’t think it’s heavy. | 我觉得不是因为它重 |
[11:51] | I think it’s some sort of magic, | 而是铁锤上有某种魔法 |
[11:52] | so only Thor can lift it. | 所以只有雷神才能举起它 |
[11:54] | That makes even less sense, I mean… | 这更说不通啊 |
[11:56] | No, no, no, it doesn’t. | 不不 就应该是这样 |
[12:01] | Thor is a god. | 雷神是神 |
[12:02] | The hammer is his; only he can use it. | 铁锤是他的 只有他能用 |
[12:04] | It’s like Sheldon and his toothbrush. | 就像谢尔顿和他的牙刷 |
[12:08] | Or his thin, beckoning lips. | 或者谢尔顿和他那两片诱人薄唇 |
[12:12] | Okay, hang on, | 等一下 |
[12:13] | what if Thor’s hand is on the hammer? | 要是雷神正拿着铁锤呢 |
[12:15] | I mean, if he’s touching it with his god magic, | 如果他正拿着铁锤发力 |
[12:17] | does that mean I could lift it? | 那是不是我也可以拿起它 |
[12:18] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -是的 |
[12:22] | Well, which is it? | 到底怎样 |
[12:24] | Maybe we missed something. | 我们是不是漏了什么细节 |
[12:25] | Let’s read it again. | 再看一遍吧 |
[12:27] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -行 |
[12:35] | You want some tea? | 想喝点茶吗 |
[12:36] | Good idea. I’ll help you. | 好主意 我帮你 |
[12:39] | Wait, I thought we were reading. | 不是要一起再看一遍吗 |
[12:40] | We are. | 要的 |
[12:42] | We’re just, uh, giving you a head start. | 你先开始吧 我们晚点不要紧 |
[12:55] | I wish my mom was here. | 真希望我妈妈在这儿 |
[12:57] | We could all hang out in her shadow. | 我们就都可以在她的影子下乘凉了 |
[13:02] | Wool pants in the desert. | 漫漫沙漠行 毛裤贴我身 |
[13:04] | I feel like I’ve got poached testicles. | 熊熊烈日下 蛋蛋火上蒸 |
[13:09] | Oh, you poor thing; | 可怜的你啊 |
[13:10] | you’re sweating. | 瞧你那汗流的 |
[13:11] | That’s so much worse than having your car stolen. | 可真是比车被人偷了还可怜 |
[13:14] | Insurance is gonna buy you a new car. | 保险公司会赔你辆新车 |
[13:16] | It’s not gonna de-funk my junk. | 请问谁能赔我大雕 |
[13:20] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[13:21] | a little less bellyaching. | 不要再满腹牢骚了 |
[13:23] | We’re Starfleet officers | 我们是星际舰队的军官 |
[13:25] | and a member of the Borg Collective. | 是博格集合体的一份子 |
[13:27] | Please, Sheldon, I am so not in the mood. | 谢尔顿 拜托 我现在真没心情入戏 |
[13:30] | Leonard, | 莱纳德 |
[13:31] | all our lives we have dreamed | 我们一直都在梦想 |
[13:34] | of finding ourselves inside one of the fantasy worlds we love. | 进入我们所挚爱的幻想世界 |
[13:38] | And look at us. | 看看现在的我们 |
[13:39] | At this moment, we are, in fact, | 现在我们真正成为了 |
[13:42] | a Star Trek landing party | 星际迷航的先遣登陆队 |
[13:43] | stranded in an alien and unforgiving environment, | 被困于荒芜凋敝的陌生环境 |
[13:48] | relying only on our wits, our fortitude | 只能依靠自己的智慧 坚毅 |
[13:50] | and our moxie. | 和勇气 |
[13:52] | As long as we have those things, | 只要我们有这些品质 |
[13:54] | – nothing can stop… – Nerds! | -没有什么可以阻止 -书呆子 |
[14:03] | I hate this planet. | 我恨死这星球了 |
[14:10] | It says right here on the hammer, | 看 铁锤上写着呢 |
[14:12] | “Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, | “只要是配得上的人手持铁锤 |
[14:14] | shall possess the power of Thor.” | 均可获得雷神的神力” |
[14:16] | Hold on, who decides who’s worthy? | 等一下 谁能决定他是否配得上 |
[14:18] | Does the hammer decide? | 是铁锤决定吗 |
[14:19] | – Yes! – No! | -是的 -不是 |
[14:23] | It can’t decide. | 它无法决定 |
[14:24] | It’s a hammer. | 它只是个铁锤 |
[14:25] | You said it’s a magic hammer. | 是你说它有魔力的 |
[14:27] | Yeah, it can’t make decisions. | 对 但它不能做决定啊 |
[14:28] | If Harry Potter’s wand can make decisions, | 哈利·波特的魔杖都能选主人 |
[14:30] | why can’t Thor’s hammer? | 雷神的铁锤凭什么不行 |
[14:32] | Okay, if you’re going to start comparing wands and hammers, | 你要是非要拿魔杖和铁锤比 |
[14:35] | I can’t even take you seriously. | 那我没啥话好对你说了 |
[14:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:01] | Uh, four glasses of water, please. | 请倒四杯水 |
[15:05] | Anything for you guys? | 你们要什么吗 |
[15:08] | Can I use your phone? Our car got stolen. | 能借电话用一下吗 我们的车被偷了 |
[15:11] | Why don’t you ask Scotty to beam you up? | 你们怎么不叫史考特传送你们上舰啊 |
[15:17] | Scotty was on the original series, | 史考特是第一代系列人物 |
[15:19] | and we’re Next Generation. | 而我们是《下一代》的 |
[15:22] | So… | 所以… |
[15:23] | joke’s on you. | 糗的是你们 |
[15:29] | We’re not with him. | 我们跟他不是一起的 |
[15:35] | You can’t pick something up in outer space. | 你不能在外太空拿起任何东西 |
[15:37] | – In space, there is no up. – Oh, yeah? | -在太空里根本就没有”起”的概念 -是吗 |
[15:40] | Then how does the sun come “Up” every day? | 那为什么每天太阳都会升”起”呢 |
[15:45] | Hard to argue with those kind of street smarts. | 很难反驳如此的街头”智慧”啊 |
[15:52] | Leonard and Sheldon have boxes of comics across the hall. | 莱纳德和谢尔顿有成箱的漫画书在对面屋 |
[15:55] | Why don’t we go look at those? | 我们为何不过去找找答案 |
[15:56] | Oh, great! Yes! And then you will see. | 很好 这样你们就会发现 |
[15:58] | I am not wrong, because if we were in outer space, | 我没错 因为如果我们在外太空 |
[16:00] | then anyone could pick up the hammer | 任何人都有可能举起锤子 |
[16:02] | because it would be floating around in a weightless environment. | 因为在失重环境下 它是漂浮在空中的 |
[16:05] | Yeah, that’s right, the slow reader used science. | 没错 看书慢的人也懂科学 |
[16:07] | Suck on that. | 去死吧 |
[16:12] | Was there anything valuable in the car? | 车里有什么值钱的东西 |
[16:13] | Our clothes, our wallets, phones. | 衣服 钱包 手机 |
[16:16] | And about $300 worth of makeup, | 还有价值三百美元的化妆品 |
[16:18] | so this thief could look like anyone right now. | 所以现在偷车贼可以化妆成任何样子 |
[16:23] | Makeup? | 化妆品 |
[16:24] | Sure. | 不奇怪 |
[16:27] | Uh, we’re going to the Comic-Con in Bakersfield. | 我们本打算去贝克尔斯菲的动漫大会 |
[16:30] | They have a big costume contest. | 那里有个大型的化装比赛 |
[16:33] | It’s cooler than it sounds. | 其实没听起来那么蠢啦 |
[16:35] | I don’t know, sounds pretty cool. | 还好 听起来还挺酷啊 |
[16:40] | I-It is. | 本来就很酷 |
[16:41] | It’s not just comic books. | 那里不仅只有漫画书 |
[16:42] | They’ve got action figures, toys, | 还有人偶 玩具 |
[16:44] | a Tron-themed dance party… | 还有”电子世界争霸战”主题舞会 |
[16:46] | Okay, he gets how cool it is. | 行了 他已经了解有多酷了 |
[16:49] | I think I have all I need here. | 我要问的都问完了 |
[16:50] | You guys need me to call someone? | 需要我帮你们联络谁吗 |
[16:52] | I’m guessing your moms? | 我猜应该是你们妈妈吧 |
[16:56] | Thanks, but we’ve got it covered. | 多谢 我们自己能搞定 |
[16:59] | Okay, I just talked to my mom. | 好了 我刚跟我妈通完电话 |
[17:06] | She arranged for us to get a rental car. | 她帮我们租了辆车 |
[17:08] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:08] | We can still make it to Comic-Con. | 我们还可以去动漫大会 |
[17:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[17:11] | After all we’ve been through, I just want to go home. | 遭了这么多罪 我现在只想回家 |
[17:14] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样嘛 |
[17:15] | Come on, Howard, talk to him. | 拜托 霍华德 劝劝他 |
[17:16] | I’m with Leonard. | 我支持莱纳德 |
[17:18] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[17:20] | Fine, then I guess it’s two against two. | 好吧 那看来是二对二了 |
[17:23] | How do we decide? | 怎么决定 |
[17:26] | Actually, it’s three against one. | 事实上 是三对一 |
[17:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:29] | What about the mission? | 那任务怎么办 |
[17:30] | You said we were a real-life landing party. | 是你说我们是现实中的先遣登陆队 |
[17:32] | Yeah, well, we’re not. | 我们不是 |
[17:34] | We’re an imaginary landing party | 我们是幻想的先遣登陆队 |
[17:36] | who had real-life garbage thrown at us | 在现实中被人丢垃圾 |
[17:38] | by real-life strangers who think we’re idiots. | 现实中陌生人认为我们是白痴 |
[17:42] | And to tell you the truth, | 跟你说实话 |
[17:44] | I’m starting to feel like one. | 我开始觉得自己像白痴了 |
[17:46] | I want to go home now. | 我现在就想回家 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Did we at least rent the car from Enterprise? | 那我们好歹从进取公司租车吧 |
[17:57] | Get it? Enterprise? | 懂吗 进取号哟 |
[18:01] | Screw you. That’s funny. | 去死吧 明明很好笑 |
[18:06] | Well, what if the Hulk picked up Thor | 那绿巨人在雷神举着锤子时 |
[18:08] | while Thor is holding the hammer? | 把他连人带锤举起来 那会怎么样 |
[18:10] | Yeah? | 会怎样 |
[18:11] | Then by the transitive property of picking things up, | 这样根据传递性质 |
[18:13] | Hulk picked up the hammer. | 就是绿巨人举起了锤子 |
[18:17] | No. | 不 |
[18:17] | Hulk picked up Thor, Thor picked up the hammer. | 是绿巨人举起了雷神 雷神举起了锤子 |
[18:20] | Okay, hang on. | 等等 |
[18:21] | If I go to a bar and pick up a guy, | 如果我去酒吧勾搭[举起]了一个男的 |
[18:23] | and he picks up a girl, and then we all leave together, | 他又勾搭了一个女的 然后我们仨一起离开 |
[18:24] | did I pick up the girl? | 那那个女的算是我勾搭上的吗 |
[18:31] | Did that ever happen? | 这是真事吗 |
[18:34] | Hey, are we talking about me or are we talking about Thor? | 喂 是讨论我还是讨论雷神啊 |
[18:44] | Well, I say that’s the last time we ever go outside. | 要我说 这是我们最后一次出门 |
[18:48] | Look, right here. | 看这里 |
[18:49] | Red Hulk is picking up Thor’s hammer | 红巨人举起了雷神的锤子 |
[18:51] | ’cause Thor’s touching it. | 因为雷神拿着锤子 |
[18:53] | No, it’s because they’re in space. | 不 因为他们在外太空 |
[18:55] | He’s really just touching the strap. | 而且他只是碰到了带子 |
[18:57] | The strap is part of the hammer! | 带子是锤子的一部分 |
[18:58] | No, it’s not! | 不是的 |
[19:00] | Are they actually arguing about comic books? | 她们是在争论漫画书的内容吗 |
[19:04] | No, that can’t be right. | 不 这不可能是真的 |
[19:06] | Maybe “Thor’s Hammer” | 也许”雷神之锤” |
[19:07] | is a new color of nail polish. | 是新的指甲油颜色 |
[19:11] | Then Red Hulk must be worthy. | 红巨人肯定是配得上锤子 |
[19:13] | How could Red Hulk be worthy? | 红巨人怎么配得上啊 |
[19:15] | You don’t know his life! | 你又不了解他的生平 |
[19:22] | There’s only one logical explanation. | 只有一个合理的解释了 |
[19:24] | Somewhere in the desert | 在沙漠的某处 |
[19:25] | we crossed into an alternate dimension… | 我们穿越到另一个平行空间了 |
[19:28] | where the women in our lives | 在这个空间 我们生活中的女性 |
[19:30] | can finally appreciate great literature. | 终于懂得欣赏真正的伟大著作了 |
[19:34] | If it’s an alternate dimension… | 如果这是平行空间 |
[19:36] | sounds like a job for a landing party. | 听起来先遣登陆队可以执行任务了 |
[19:44] | Captain, what are your orders? | 舰长 有何指令 |
[19:47] | I say we investigate. | 我看我们要调查一番 |
[19:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:56] | They might be hostile. | 她们可能有攻击性 |
[20:01] | Fine, but set them to stun. | 好吧 不过调成击晕模式 |
[20:02] | If we vaporize Penny, | 如果把佩妮汽化了 |
[20:04] | I’ll never find a girlfriend that pretty again. | 我上哪儿再去找这么正点的女朋友呀 |
[20:19] | Fun fact: | 有趣的事实 |
[20:20] | President Eisenhower signed the Federal Aid Highway Act | 艾森豪威尔总统是在病房里签署的 |
[20:24] | from his hospital room. | 《联邦政府助建公路条例》 |
[20:27] | Wow, that is interesting. | 还真的很有意思啊 |
[20:31] | You learn something new every day. | 每天都能学到新知识 |
[20:35] | Say, can you name the four state capitols | 那么 你能说出是哪四个州府 |
[20:38] | that are not served by the interstate system? | 没有通州际公路吗 |
[20:41] | Ooh, another quiz. Yes! | 又来道智力题 爽 |