时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | They are not. | 他们才不是呢 |
[00:02] | They are, too. | 他们就是 |
[00:03] | Your hypothesis is completely disconfirmed | 所有资料都说明你的假设 |
[00:05] | By all the data. | 是完全不成立的 |
[00:07] | You’re just clinging to it | 你只是因为顽固的犟脾气 |
[00:08] | out of intellectual stubbornness. | 才对它坚信不疑而已 |
[00:10] | No, you’re displaying a shocking ignorance | 非也 是你一直在暴露你 |
[00:11] | Of the subject matter. | 对这个题目的超级无知 |
[00:13] | Mummies and zombies are the exact same thing. | 木乃伊和僵尸根本就是同一个东西 |
[00:17] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗? |
[00:19] | Mummies are wrapped in bandages. | 木乃伊被绷带缠满全身啊 |
[00:21] | That’s called a fashion choice. | 那是人家个人的时尚选择 |
[00:25] | All right, you brought this on yourself. | 好吧 这可是你自找的 |
[00:28] | Sheldon, get him. | Sheldon 拿下他 |
[00:29] | If a zombie bites you, | 如果僵尸咬你一口 |
[00:31] | You turn into a zombie. | 你也会转化成一个僵尸 |
[00:33] | However, if a mummy bites you, | 但如果是木乃伊咬你一口 |
[00:35] | All you turn into is some schmo with a mummy bite. | 你只不过转化成一个有木乃伊咬痕的傻蛋罢了 |
[00:38] | So, like a zombie, | 所以 就像从腰部以下 |
[00:40] | That’s been eaten from the waist down, | 都被吃掉的僵尸一样 |
[00:42] | You, sir, have no leg to stand on. | 阁下您失去了赖以行走的双腿了(have no leg to stand on亦指”没有合理的支持”) |
[00:44] | Good boy. here’s a cookie. | 好样的 奖你一块饼干 |
[00:46] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[00:47] | Hey, fellas, what’s going on? | 嘿 兄弟们 聊什么呢 |
[00:50] | Mummies and zombies again. | 又是木乃伊和僵尸那一出 |
[00:51] | Oh, they’re not the same thing. | 得了 他俩完全不一样 |
[00:55] | You get a cookie, too. | 也奖你一块饼干! |
[00:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[00:58] | Guess who picked up his new car this morning? | 猜猜谁今早去取了他的新车? |
[01:01] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[01:03] | Does it have that new car smell? yep! | -它有一股新车特有的香味么? -有啊! |
[01:05] | For as long as I can keep my mother out of it. | 只要不让我老娘上车的话 香味就还在 |
[01:07] | If you want to check it out later, | 等下诸位想试试看的话 |
[01:09] | It’s parked right out front, space 294. | 车就停在外面 第294号车位 |
[01:12] | I’m sorry– 294? | 不好意思 第294号? |
[01:15] | Yeah. that’s my parking spot. | -是啊 -那是我的停车位 |
[01:19] | Why do you have a parking spot? | 你怎么会有停车位? |
[01:21] | You don’t have a car. you don’t even drive. | 你又没车 你连车都不会开 |
[01:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 这些无关紧要 |
[01:24] | That’s my spot. | 那就是我的专位 |
[01:26] | Maybe they reassigned it | 可能你从来都不用 |
[01:27] | Because you never use it. | 他们重新分配过呢 |
[01:29] | Well, I’m not using my nipples, either. | 我也不用我的乳头啊 |
[01:30] | Maybe they should reassign those. | 他们是不是也要来重新分配一下? |
[01:32] | Sheldon, someday, if you get a car, | Sheldon 等你哪天有真的有了车 |
[01:37] | I’m sure they’ll give you another parking space. | 他们肯定会再给分配一个停车位给你的 |
[01:40] | I don’t want another parking space. | 我不想要一个“另外的”车位 |
[01:41] | I want my parking space. | 我就要“我的”车位 |
[01:43] | It’s perfect. | 它太完美了 |
[01:44] | It’s a corner spot, | 位于角落的方位 |
[01:45] | Cutting the risk of door-dings in half. | 开车门出现碰撞的风险锐减一半 |
[01:47] | It’s a mere 28 steps | 距离大楼入口也就 |
[01:48] | From the building entrance. | 只有仅仅28步的脚程 |
[01:49] | The nearby tree provides shade on hot days | 附近的树在炎热的天气里能提供阴凉遮蔽 |
[01:53] | And is also home to a delightful squirrel. | 而且 树上还住着一只可人的小松鼠 |
[01:56] | Which is fortuitous | 这种情况很偶然 |
[01:58] | Because most squirrels are real jerks. | 因为大多数松鼠都十足讨厌 |
[02:02] | Fun story. | 故事真棒 |
[02:04] | Meanwhile, you still don’t have a car. | 与此同时 你还是连一辆车都没有 |
[02:06] | Don’t try to change the subject. | 不要偷换概念 |
[02:08] | This is about a parking space. | 辩论的主题是停车位 |
[02:09] | It has nothing to do with cars. | 跟车一毛钱关系都没有 |
[02:11] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你听到你自个儿说的话了么? |
[02:13] | I always listen to myself. | 我经常听我自己说话 |
[02:15] | It’s one of the great joys of my life. | 是我的人生绝佳趣味之一 |
[02:17] | Now, get your car out of my spot. | 好了 把你的车从我的车位移出去 |
[02:20] | Nope. | 没门儿 |
[02:21] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[02:22] | You leave me no choice. | 这可是你逼我的 |
[02:30] | What are you looking at, you stupid squirrel? | 你看什么看? 傻松鼠! |
[03:03] | President siebert, listen to reason. | Siebert校长 先听听我的理由 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I understand I don’t use the parking spot, | 是 我知道我不用那个停车位 |
[03:09] | But that’s not the point. | 但那不是重点 |
[03:11] | I… | 我… |
[03:12] | Yes, I’m aware you told me not to call you at home. | 是的 我记得您叫我别往您家里打电话 |
[03:16] | But you didn’t answer the door! | 但您没开门见我呀! |
[03:18] | And I know | 而且我知道 |
[03:19] | You were there, because I saw you through the mail slot. | 你在里面 我透过投信口的缝隙都看到了 |
[03:23] | Well, that’s some salty language. | 您的用词还真是辛辣刺激 |
[03:25] | May I remind you that you’re the | 请容我提醒您一下 |
[03:27] | president of a major university | 您可是一位重点大学的校长 |
[03:29] | Not the president of the potty mouth club. | 不是臭嘴俱乐部的首脑 |
[03:31] | There it is again. | 您又来了 |
[03:33] | Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? | 您就用这张嘴亲吻您的母亲吗? |
[03:35] | Oh, well, I’m sorry for your loss. | 噢 那什么 我很遗憾她已身故 |
[03:38] | Oh…! Good night, sir. | -噢…! -祝您晚安 |
[03:40] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信啊 |
[03:42] | He says wolowitz deserves my spot | 他说Wolowitz可以用我的车位 |
[03:45] | Because he’s a high-profile asset to the university. | 就因为他去过太空 |
[03:48] | Well, he’s not wrong. | 他说得没错啊 |
[03:50] | Howard did go to the international space station. | Howard确实去过国际空间站 |
[03:52] | Yeah, that was five weeks ago. | 是啊 不过是五个星期以前的事了 |
[03:53] | How much longer is he gonna milk that cow? | 他能靠这个得瑟多久? |
[03:55] | Sheldon, let it go. | Sheldon 算了吧 |
[03:58] | It’s not a big deal. | 又不是什么大事 |
[03:59] | No, no, this is a slippery slope, Leonard. | 不行 这是一个灾难性的滑坡 Leonard |
[04:01] | It starts with a parking space. | 从停车位开始 |
[04:03] | Where does it end? | 到哪里结束呢? |
[04:04] | It’s like my dad always said, | 就像我爸常说的 |
[04:06] | First they say you can’t drink and drive. | 首先他们警告你不能酒后驾车 |
[04:08] | next thing you know, you can’t let your 10-year-old | 然后你知道当你睡着车后座上时 |
[04:10] | Take the wheel while you sleep one off in the backseat. | 不能让你十岁的孩子开车 |
[04:14] | All that story does is make me feel bad for your mother. | 对于刚刚这个故事 我对你老妈表示深切的同情及慰问 |
[04:21] | Leonard, you’re my best friend. | Leonard 你是我最好的朋友 |
[04:23] | Why don’t you ever take my side? | 你怎么总是不站在我这边? |
[04:25] | Because I can never understand your side! | 因为我从来不懂你那边! |
[04:32] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry, | 真抱歉 |
[04:34] | But could you be more specific? | 你能说得具体点吗? |
[04:36] | My iron man helmet. | 我的钢铁侠头盔 |
[04:38] | KoothrappalI saw you take it. give it back. | Koothrappali看到你拿走了 还给我 |
[04:39] | Oh, that. | 噢 那个哦 |
[04:41] | Well, see, I wanted it, | 好吧 我想要那个 |
[04:43] | And you weren’t using it. | 而且你又不在用 |
[04:47] | Apparently, those are the rules we live by now. | 很明显 这就是我们现在的生存之道 |
[04:52] | Payback– | 出来混总是要还的 |
[04:53] | It truly is the b word, isn’t it? | 确实是很有道理的 是不是? (b word指bitch贱人 或者bastard混蛋) |
[04:56] | Sheldon, that is a $500 limited edition collectible, | Sheldon 那个是500美刀的限量版 |
[05:00] | And I want it back. | 我想要回来 |
[05:02] | I’d love to help you out, but unfortunately, | 我也很想帮你 但是很不巧 |
[05:05] | I’m using it. | 我正在用着呢 |
[05:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | I’m taking your diploma. | 那我把你的学位证书拿走了 |
[05:15] | Go ahead. | 拿去吧 |
[05:17] | That’s the only doctorate you’ll ever get. | 那是你永远得不到的博士学位 |
[05:25] | It smells funny in here. | 这玩意儿里面味道怪怪的 |
[05:29] | We’re so proud of you, Amy. | 我们为你感到骄傲 Amy |
[05:30] | Your first bikini wax. | 你第一次比基尼式除毛 (bikini wax为了穿 比基尼 把女性某部位泳衣遮不到的地方的毛除掉) |
[05:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:39] | So, how you doing? | 感觉怎么样? |
[05:41] | A little sensitive, but not bad. | 稍微有些敏感 不过还能凑合 |
[05:43] | Does it always take that long? | 这个每个人都要花那么久么? |
[05:45] | Uh, no, | 不是 |
[05:46] | They usually don’t have to go out and get more wax. | 一般人不用出去再买更多的蜡回来 |
[05:49] | I feel like I’m five pounds lighter. | 我觉得我像是轻了五磅 |
[05:54] | Really? only five? | 是吗?才五磅? |
[05:59] | Hey, anybody want a drink? | 有谁想来一杯吗? |
[06:00] | Okay. sure. | 好的 来吧 |
[06:02] | So, did you spend last night hearing | 你昨晚也听到了 |
[06:04] | About this silly parking space fight, too? | 那场傻不拉几的停车位之战了吧? |
[06:06] | For hours. fortunately, I couldn’t understand most of it | 听了好几个小时 幸运的是我大部分没听懂 |
[06:09] | ’cause Sheldon was wearing that stupid robot mask. | 因为Sheldon戴着那只傻不拉几的机器人头盔 |
[06:12] | Howard was so angry | Howard超生气的 |
[06:14] | I had to mash up benadryl in his ice cream | 我得在冰淇淋里混着苯那君(一种用于治疗过敏的药物) |
[06:16] | To get him to fall asleep. | 才能让他睡着 |
[06:19] | I guess this is what we get | 我想这就是我们 |
[06:20] | For being with two testosterone-fueled alpha males. | 有着两个男性睾丸激素旺盛的优质伴侣付出的代价 |
[06:24] | At some point, | 有些时候 |
[06:25] | They’re bound to lock horns. | 他们会用角相互攻击 |
[06:27] | I’m assuming these are some kind of horns | 我想应该是他们在动漫大会上 |
[06:29] | They bought at comic-con? | 买回来的某种角吧? |
[06:33] | I’m really sorry they took Sheldon’s spot away. | 我很抱歉他们把Sheldon的停车位给占了 |
[06:36] | He shouldn’t have to suffer | 他不应该为Howard现在 |
[06:37] | Just because Howard’s such a big deal now. | 是个举足轻重的大人物而困扰 |
[06:39] | I know, Sheldon should just let Howard | 我知道 Sheldon应该让Howard再 |
[06:41] | Have his little moment in the sun. | 多炫耀一会他的成就的 |
[06:43] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[06:45] | Well, Howard’s never gonna go to space again, | Howard不可能再去太空了 |
[06:48] | But Sheldon will always be a genius. | 但Sheldon一直是个天才 |
[06:51] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[06:53] | And I’m sure Sheldon will get a fancy parking spot again, | 我能保证Sheldon肯定能得到一个完美的停车位 |
[06:56] | If and when he makes | 只要他什么时候真的能为科学 |
[06:57] | A worthwhile contribution to science. | 做出点有价值的贡献 |
[07:01] | If and when? –okay, | -只要他什么时候真的能? -好吧 |
[07:03] | Maybe we should change the subject. Amy, how are | 我们该换个话题 Amy 你那地方 |
[07:05] | Your lady parts? still chilly down there? | 感觉怎么样?还是凉凉的? |
[07:09] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[07:10] | None of Sheldon’s theories | Sheldon的理论没有一项是 |
[07:12] | Have ever been definitively proven. | 真正被证实了的 |
[07:14] | My husband actually went to outer space. | 我老公可是去过外太空的 |
[07:17] | That’s an impressive accomplishment. | 那确实是个让人印象深刻的成绩 |
[07:19] | He’s now an inspiration to millions of americans | 他现在激励着几百万美国人 |
[07:21] | Who know you don’t have to be special | 让他们知道一个人不用很特别 |
[07:22] | Or even qualified to go into space. | 甚至不用什么资格就能去太空 |
[07:26] | You know, I remember the first time I got a bikini wax. | 我记得我的第一次比基尼式除毛 |
[07:29] | My sister did it with melted crayolas and duct tape. | 是我妹妹用熔化的绘儿乐(一种蜡笔)和胶带做的 |
[07:33] | It’s a bad idea… | 真是个馊主意… |
[07:37] | Gosh, Amy. | 天哪 Amy |
[07:39] | I’m sensing a little hostility. | 我感觉你对我有点敌意 |
[07:41] | Is it maybe because, like Sheldon’s work, | 会不会可能是因为 就像Sheldon的研究工作 |
[07:42] | Your sex life is also theoretical? | 你们的性生活也还停留在理论研究上? |
[07:48] | Damn. | 我去 |
[07:52] | Yeah, well, at least when we do make love, | 是呀是呀 但至少我们在爱爱的时候 |
[07:54] | Sheldon won’t be thinking about his mother. | Sheldon脑子里想的可不会是他的老妈! |
[07:59] | And yes, that is a cleverly veiled reference | 是滴!这绝对就是一个巧妙的掩饰 |
[08:01] | to Howard’s lifelong obsession | Howard就是一个终生恋母的人 |
[08:02] | to crawl back into her spacious womb. | 一心就想爬回他母亲广阔温暖的子宫! |
[08:06] | Anyway, to this day, I still can’t see | 不管怎么说 直到现在我一看到 |
[08:08] | a box of crayons without crossing my legs. | 蜡笔就腿推发虚腿软 |
[08:11] | I don’t have to take this. | 我不必要坐这听你的羞辱 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna go home and have sex with my husband right now. | 我要回家 迅速立刻马上和我男人做爱! |
[08:17] | Maybe I’ll let him do it to me in the parking spot. | 可能我会让他跟我在那个停车位上做! |
[08:22] | Which sounds dirty, but I didn’t mean it that way! | 这听起来有点下流 但我其实并不是这个意思! |
[08:28] | Okay, here’s another one: | 好吧 换一个话题 |
[08:30] | If a zombie bites a vampire, | 如果僵尸咬了吸血鬼 |
[08:33] | And the vampire bites a human, | 然后那个吸血鬼咬了一个人类 |
[08:36] | Does the human become a vampire or a zombie? | 那这个人会变成吸血鬼呢?还是僵尸? |
[08:39] | Or a zompire? | 还是僵血鬼呢? |
[08:43] | Sheldon? | Sheldon你上 |
[08:46] | Cookie. | 我要饼干 |
[08:49] | I don’t have any. | 我没有啊 |
[08:51] | Well, I’m not giving it away. | 这样啊 那我可不白干活~~ |
[08:55] | Hi, Sheldon. | 嗨 Sheldon |
[09:02] | He’s in my spot. | 他占了我的座位 |
[09:03] | Leonard, make him stop being naked in my spot. | Leonard 别让他光着身子坐在我的座位上 |
[09:06] | Howard, what are you doing? | Howard 你特么的在干吗呢? |
[09:09] | He wasn’t using it. | 他又没坐在这 |
[09:13] | And I needed a nice cool piece of leather | 而我正好需要一块美好又酷帅的皮革 |
[09:15] | to wiggle my naked ass on. | 来扭扭我的光屁股 |
[09:19] | Get off there. | 赶紧给我下来 |
[09:20] | Give me back my iron man helmet. | 你先把钢铁侠头盔还我 |
[09:22] | Give me back my parking space. | 你先把停车位还我 |
[09:24] | You don’t need a parking space. | 你根本不需要停车位啊 |
[09:25] | You don’t have a car. | 你又没车 |
[09:26] | You don’t need an iron man helmet. | 那你根本不需要钢铁侠头盔啊 |
[09:28] | You’re not iron man. | 你又不是钢铁侠 |
[09:31] | Well, we appear to have reached an impasse. | 好吧 看来我们的讨论进了个死胡同 |
[09:35] | I have to say, I thought | 我必须要说一下这个 我还以为 |
[09:36] | You’d be more upset that your laptop | 你会更在意 你的笔记本 |
[09:37] | is sitting on my junk. | 正放在我的小JJ上 |
[09:42] | I didn’t pick up on that. | 我可从没见过这样的损招 |
[09:43] | That’s a nice touch. | 真是个妙招啊 |
[09:59] | This is so exciting. | 太令人激动了 |
[10:00] | I’m feeling all tingly. | 我全身上下的细胞都感觉很兴奋 |
[10:01] | Although that could just be my newly defoliated bikini zone. | 不过也有可能只是我刚做了比基尼脱毛的那个部位 |
[10:05] | Keep a lookout. | 好好望风 |
[10:07] | This place is swarming with campus security. | 这地方到处都是校园警卫 |
[10:10] | They will not hesitate to scold us. | 要被他们抓到肯定会被大骂一顿的 |
[10:12] | Freaking pigs. | 都是些猪头 |
[10:19] | Oh, yeah. | 哦耶 |
[10:22] | Okay, now, | 好 一下步 |
[10:24] | Pull your car into the spot and let’s get out of here. | 把你的车开进来 然后我们赶紧撤 |
[10:27] | Wait, I’m leaving my car here? | 神马 我要把我车停在这啊? |
[10:28] | Yes, and be sure and put on the emergency brake. | 是的 确定你把手刹拉起来了 |
[10:31] | Really makes these things tough to budge. | 这样那些家伙就休想动它一下 |
[10:33] | Before I park, come in the backseat. | 我停车之前 先到后座吧 |
[10:36] | I want to show you something I had done today. | 我想给你看看我今天做的东东 |
[10:39] | All right, color me intrigued. | 好吧 勉强假装下好奇 |
[10:47] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[10:49] | I think you’re high on paint fumes. | 我觉得你的油漆味好重 |
[10:52] | And boy, that’s a lot of band-aids. | 我去 还有好多的创可贴啊… |
[10:56] | Okay, Howard’s mother is in, like, | 你看 你们每张婚礼照片上 |
[10:59] | Every one of your wedding photos. | 几乎都有Howard的老妈 |
[11:01] | What can I tell ya? she’s a big girl. | 该怎么跟你说呢? 她这庞大的体型 |
[11:08] | Wherever you look, there she is. | 你往哪看 都能看到她 |
[11:11] | More coffee? | 再来点咖啡不? |
[11:12] | No, Leonard’s taking me to a physics lecture, | 不用了 Leonard要带我去参加个物理讲座 |
[11:15] | And coffee’ll just keep me awake. | 咖啡会让我睡不着的 |
[11:18] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 哦我来开门吧 |
[11:24] | Oh, looks like someone’s on team Bernadette. | 哦 看来某人是站在Bernadette队里的 |
[11:29] | Where’s Howard? | Howard人呢? |
[11:30] | He’s not here. what’s wrong? | 他不在 怎么了? |
[11:32] | He had my car towed. | 他把我的车拖走了 |
[11:33] | It cost me $200 to get it back. | 花了我200大洋才把车拿回来 |
[11:35] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:37] | Where was it parked? | 车停在哪啦? |
[11:40] | In Sheldon’s spot. | 停在Sheldon的停车位 |
[11:43] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这不可能啊 |
[11:44] | Sheldon doesn’t have a spot. | Sheldon又没有停车位 |
[11:46] | Was it maybe in Howard’s spot? | 会不会可能是停在Howard的停车位上了? |
[11:50] | Don’t play dumb with me, sister. | 别给我装傻 小妞 |
[11:52] | You tell your husband he owes me $200. | 给我转告你老公 他欠我200块钱 |
[11:54] | Well, that doesn’t make sense, either. | 哦这事也不可能的 |
[11:56] | Why not? | 为毛? |
[11:57] | Because I’m the one who had it towed. | 因为我才是那个拖走你车的人 |
[12:01] | You? | 你?! |
[12:03] | Didn’t see that one coming, did ya? | 没想到吧? |
[12:06] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[12:07] | Well, you’re not gonna see this coming. | 那你也不会想到这个 |
[12:09] | Ow! Ow! | 嗷! 嗷! |
[12:10] | Oh, my god, are you okay?! | 天哪 你还好吗?! |
[12:14] | What the hell do you have in there?! | 你包里面都是些什么东西呀?! |
[12:16] | Just my wallet, keys and a coffee can full of change | 只是我的钱包、钥匙和一咖啡罐的零钱 |
[12:18] | I’ve been meaning to take to the bank. | 我本来准备拿到银行去换的 |
[12:21] | Don’t move. I’ll get some ice. | 别动 我去拿点冰来 |
[12:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[12:24] | Get away from me or I swear to god | 离我远点 不然我向天发誓 |
[12:25] | I will rip out what’s left of your pubes! | 我会把你剩下的阴毛都扯下来! |
[12:28] | Here. Thanks. Ah! | -给你 -谢谢 嗷! |
[12:30] | Amy, you think maybe this has gotten a little out of hand? | Amy 你不认为这有点太过火了吗? |
[12:33] | Gee, you think?! | 天哪 你认为?! |
[12:36] | I do. | 我确实这么觉得 |
[12:37] | Penny, Bernadette and I are sorry. | Penny 我和Bernadette都很抱歉 |
[12:39] | You hit her! what did I do? | 你打的她! 关我什么事? |
[12:41] | You had my car towed. | 你把我的车拖走了 |
[12:42] | You were parked in Howard’s spot! | 因为你停在了Howard的车位上! |
[12:44] | I was parked in Sheldon’s spot! | 我停的是Sheldon的车位! |
[12:45] | Sheldon,doesn’t have a spot! | Sheldon没有车位! |
[12:46] | Guys, I think I need to go to the emergency room. | 同志们 我觉得我得去急救室了 |
[12:49] | Okay, let’s go. I’ll drive. | -好吧 我们走 -我来开车 |
[12:51] | You can see where the tow truck scratched my car. | 这样你就能看到我的车被拖车划到的地方了 |
[12:54] | The tow truck didn’t scratch your car. | 拖车没有划到你的车 |
[12:56] | How do you know? ’cause I did it! | -你怎么会知道? -因为是我干的! |
[13:08] | Morning, professor Stevens. | 早上好 Stevens教授 |
[13:10] | Don’t look at that whiteboard. | 别看这块白板 |
[13:11] | That’s my math, not your math. | 这是我的演算 不是你的 |
[13:14] | Keep walking, nosey. | 走你的就是了 别管闲事的 |
[13:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么呢? |
[13:19] | Oh… | 哦… |
[13:21] | You said I’m not using my space, so… I’m using it. | 你说我没有在用我的车位 所以…我正在使用它 |
[13:27] | Okay, you need to move now. | 好吧 你现在得挪地方了 |
[13:30] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不用 |
[13:32] | You can’t stay there forever. | 你不可能永远呆在这里 |
[13:34] | Actually, I have a plastic baggy | 事实上 我完全可以的 |
[13:37] | Strapped to my leg that says I can. | 我在我腿上绑了个塑料尿袋 |
[13:41] | Give up, Wolowitz. | 放弃吧 Wolowitz |
[13:42] | You’ve chosen to tangle | 你选择的抗衡对象 |
[13:44] | With a superior intellect you can’t defeat. | 是一个你无法打败的先进天才 |
[13:46] | There is nothing you could possibly do to… | 这里没有什么你能做的事去… |
[13:57] | Those aren’t gonna help you, Sheldon! | 耳机帮不了你的 Sheldon |
[13:59] | Oh, yes, they are! | 哦 它们能的! |
[14:01] | I mean, what?! | 我是说 你说什么 我听不见 |
[14:03] | I’m warning you, Sheldon! | 我警告你 Sheldon! |
[14:05] | Your threats are empty! | 你的威胁是很空洞无力的 |
[14:07] | Nothing can move me! | 没有什么能够挪动我! |
[14:10] | Stop that! | 停下来! |
[14:11] | Get out of my spot! | 滚出我的车位! |
[14:12] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[14:13] | I am calling campus security! | 我要叫校园警卫了! |
[14:15] | You prepare for the scolding of your life! | 你准备好接受人生中最严厉的斥责把! |
[14:19] | What are you idiots doing?! | 你们两个白痴干什么呢?! |
[14:21] | He’s trying to kill me, Leonard! | Leonard 他想杀了我! |
[14:23] | Video games and rock music | 电玩和摇滚乐 |
[14:24] | Have desensitized him to violence! | 让他对暴力麻木了! |
[14:28] | Would you please talk some sense | 你能不能灌输一点正常的三观 |
[14:29] | Into your lunatic roommate? | 到你那神经病的室友脑子里? |
[14:31] | You’re both acting like lunatics. | 你们俩都看着很神经病 |
[14:33] | It’s just a parking spot. it’s not just a parking spot! | -只是个停车位嘛 -这绝不只是个停车位 |
[14:36] | He can’t handle the fact that | 他就是不能接受 |
[14:37] | I’m a bigger deal than he is now. | 在学校眼中我比他更重要这一事实 |
[14:39] | Oh, preposterous! | 哦 胡扯 |
[14:41] | I have been solely responsible | 我一直独立负责 |
[14:43] | For this university’s six-loop quantum gravity calculations; | 大学的六圈环量子重力计算 |
[14:46] | I have changed the way we think | 我改变了我们对 |
[14:47] | About bose-einstein condensates, and I am also the one | 玻色爱因斯坦聚合物的思考认知 也是我 |
[14:50] | Who got nutter butters in the cafeteria vending machine. | 把花生黄油放进了食堂的自动售货机 |
[14:55] | Maybe you missed that news while you were | 你不知道这个消息可能是因为 |
[14:57] | Floating around like a goof in outer space. | 你那时像个傻子一样飘在宇宙里 |
[15:00] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have work to do. | 现在 如果你不介意的话 我要工作了 |
[15:04] | Can you believe this guy? | 你能相信这家伙吗? |
[15:06] | What I don’t believe is that you tried to run him over. | 我不相信的是你想要开车压过他去 |
[15:08] | Oh, like you’ve never thought of doing that. | 哦 就像是你从来没那么想过似的 |
[15:12] | Don’t hate me just because I lived the dream. | 不要因为我实现了这个梦想就恨我 |
[15:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:17] | Sweet ride! | 好棒的车呀! |
[15:22] | What are you doing in there?! | 你在里面做什么呢?! |
[15:24] | Just breaking in your new car. | 只是破坏一下你的新车 |
[15:29] | Stop that! you stop that! | 停下! 你给我停下! |
[15:31] | You know what they say? | 你知道老话怎么说嘛? |
[15:33] | Revenge is a dish best served nude. | 君子报仇 裸裸的不晚 |
[15:41] | Hey, got a minute? | 嗨 有时间吗? |
[15:43] | Oh, of course, come in. | 哦 当然 请进 |
[15:51] | This is an authentic chinese throwing star, | 这是一个货真价实的中国飞镖 |
[15:53] | And I must warn you, | 而且我要警告你 |
[15:55] | I have seen many people throw them in movies. | 我看过很多人在电影里扔它们 |
[15:58] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[15:59] | Howard has something he wants to say to you. | Howard有话想和你说 |
[16:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:03] | Sheldon, when this whole thing | Sheldon 当这个停车位 |
[16:06] | with the parking space started | 争夺事件开始的时候 |
[16:10] | I had no idea just how much of a crazy bastard… | 我不知道…你是一个这么疯狂的混蛋… |
[16:14] | Howard… Howard… | |
[16:16] | That’s not how we practiced it. | 我们排练好的可不是这样 |
[16:17] | I had no idea how much that spot meant to you. | 我不知道那个停车位对你来说这么重要 |
[16:22] | Anyway, I called | 总之 我打电话给了Siebert校长 |
[16:23] | President Siebert and told him | 告诉他争这个停车位 |
[16:26] | It’s not worth fighting over the spot, | 没什么意义 |
[16:29] | So you keep it, and I’ll park | 所以你可以留着它 |
[16:32] | In the structure across the street. | 我的车停在街对面的建筑物里就好 |
[16:34] | Well, Howard, thank you. | 好吧 Howard 谢谢 |
[16:38] | It’s quite a gesture on your part. | 你表现的还是很有风度的 |
[16:42] | You’ve shown yourself to be the bigger man. | 说明你的心胸比我宽广 |
[16:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:45] | Which I find totally unacceptable. | 这点我觉得超不能接受的 |
[16:48] | I must be the bigger man. | 明显是我的心胸更宽广才对呀 |
[16:51] | Therefore, you may use my spot until such time | 好吧 你可以用我的停车位 直到 |
[16:56] | As I learn to drive or get a batmobile. | 我学会开车或者搞到一台蝙蝠车的时候 |
[16:59] | Wow, okay. | 太棒了 好呀 |
[17:02] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好啦 |
[17:06] | There is nothing to say. | 没啥好说的 你就承认… |
[17:08] | Except I’m the bigger man. | 我的心胸更宽广 |
[17:11] | I’m not kidding. say it. | 我不是开玩笑哦 快点说 |
[17:15] | Just say it. | 你就说吧 |
[17:17] | You’re the bigger man, Sheldon. | Sheldon 你的心胸更宽广 |
[17:19] | Oh, stop. | 表夸人家啦 |
[17:21] | And I believe this is yours. | 我想这是你的吧 |
[17:25] | Fyi, if you wear that into a bank, | 友情提示一下 如果你戴着这个去银行 |
[17:28] | They will tackle you to the ground. | 他们会把你撂倒在地的 |
[17:33] | I’d like to propose a toast… | 请大家举起酒杯… |
[17:36] | To burying the hatchet. | 让我们都忘了不开心的事 |
[17:39] | To burying the hatchet. | 忘了不开心的事 |
[17:43] | You know, I’m kind of glad this happened. | 其实这样闹了一出 我还挺开心的 |
[17:45] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:47] | In some weird way, I kind of feel like it brought us closer. | 虽然很诡异 但我觉得我们更亲近了 |
[17:50] | Yeah, everybody’s happy. great! | 每个人都很开心 太棒啦 |
[18:04] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[18:06] | Yes. According to information | 根据我从大众点评网 |
[18:09] | I gleaned from yelp, | 收集来的信息 |
[18:10] | You had great success when a santeriasuzy37 | 当一个名叫santeriasuzy37的人 |
[18:14] | Brought you a pair of leather slacks | 带给你一条带着鸡血渍的宽松皮裤时 |
[18:16] | Stained with chicken blood. | 你成功地打响了你的名号 |
[18:19] | I believe I may have a similar problem. | 我觉得我也遇到了这样的问题 |
[18:24] | This cushion experienced a nude revenge wiggle. | 这个坐垫被”复仇裸裸扭扭”摧残了 |
[18:30] | A what? | 啥米啥米 |
[18:32] | A naked man sat on it. | 曾有一个裸男坐在它上面 |
[18:36] | Here’s my concern. His diet is rich in fatty deli meats. | 我正在忧虑的是 此男爱吃肥肉中的肥肉 |
[18:41] | What test do you have to detect lipid residue? | 你可以做什么测试来探测到脂质残留? |
[18:45] | Lipid what? | 脂质啥米? |
[18:47] | Lipid residue. | 脂质残留 |
[18:50] | An anal autograph. | 肛门遗留物的扫描图谱 |
[18:53] | A colon calling card, if you will. | 或者是结肠渗出物的特征检测 |
[18:59] | Tuesday okay? | 周二来取怎么样 |
[19:02] | Don’t rush it. | 不用这么急 |
[19:03] | We may be dealing with befoulment | 你可能正在和分子结构程度上的 |
[19:05] | On a molecular level. | 邪恶力量做斗争呢 |
[19:07] | Let me write you a ticket. | 让我给你开张票 |
[19:11] | Is that your son? | 这是你儿子吗? |
[19:13] | Uh-huh. | 恩 |
[19:15] | Looks like that laptop’s seen better days. | 看起来这台手提电脑已经不太好用了 |
[19:19] | If you’re interested, I’m selling this. | 如果你有兴趣 就卖给你 |
[19:21] | It’s only two years old, | 只用了两年哦 |
[19:23] | 16 gigabytes of ram, | 16G的随机存储器 |
[19:25] | Intel core, i7 processor, | 英特尔内核 i7处理器 |
[19:27] | And I can personally guarantee | 而且我可以保证 |
[19:29] | It has spent less than 20 minutes resting on | 它已经在一个宇航员的小弟弟上 |
[19:31] | An astronaut’s penis. | 呆了不止二十分钟了 |