时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What are you drawing over there? | 你在画啥呢? |
[00:04] | A hypothetical containment field | 一个飞盘大小虫洞 |
[00:07] | for a frisbee-sized wormhole | 的闭合力场 |
[00:09] | that could serve as a portal to a parallel universe. | 可以成为穿梭于平行宇宙之间的接点 |
[00:12] | Oh, you silly doodlebug. | 百战天虫啊你 |
[00:17] | You know, a lot of scientists believe | 你知道 很多科学家都相信 |
[00:18] | that making contact with other life-forms | 如果我们和外星人接触的话 |
[00:20] | would probably not end well for us. | 可能会被外星人欺负得很惨 |
[00:22] | It’s a frisbee-sized wormhole, Leonard. | 只是个飞盘大小的虫洞而已 Leonard |
[00:24] | You can block it with a frisbee. | 一个飞盘就可以挡住了 |
[00:26] | Calm down. | 别担心 |
[00:30] | Do you expect me to build this? | 你想让我整个虫洞出来? |
[00:32] | I expect you to wipe the pudding off your chin. Gentlemen. | 先把你下巴上的布丁擦掉吧 哥们 |
[00:38] | Have you guys ever noticed that Sheldon | 你们有没有注意到 |
[00:39] | always disappears every day at 2:45? | Sheldon每天准时2:45玩失踪? |
[00:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[00:43] | He probably just goes to the bathroom. | 可能只是去厕所了 |
[00:44] | Actually, no, he goes to the bathroom | 事实上 不会的 因为他每天早上 |
[00:46] | at 8:00 a.m. with optional follow-ups | 8点蹲坑 而且在素食星期五 |
[00:47] | at 1:45 and 7:10 on high-fiber fridays. | 他还会在1:45和7:10时候再蹲一次 |
[00:52] | It’s sad that you know that. | 我为你知道这么多感到悲哀 |
[00:54] | Oh, that’s just the tip of the sadness iceberg. | 这只是我悲哀生活中的冰山一角 |
[00:58] | I’m looking at his public calendar. | 我看了下他的日历 |
[01:01] | 2:45 to 3:05, nothing. | 2:45到3:05 没事 |
[01:05] | Yesterday, 2:45 to 3:05, nothing. | 昨天这个时候也没事 |
[01:07] | Last week, nothing. | 上个星期也是 |
[01:08] | Last month, nothing. | 上个月都是的 |
[01:10] | He never has anything booked during that time. | 这个时间他从来不计划做事情 |
[01:12] | 20 minutes a day, completely unaccounted for. | 每天都有20分钟 他都在做一些神秘的事情 |
[01:15] | We should figure out where he goes. | 我们得查查 他去哪儿了 |
[01:17] | Oh, this is exciting. | 我最喜欢侦探了 |
[01:20] | Like one of my classic | 就像我最喜欢 |
[01:21] | murder mystery dinner parties. | 玩的杀人游戏 |
[01:23] | Right, the case of who murdered | 对 我想知道是谁在 |
[01:25] | three Saturday nights of my life? | 第三轮的星期六把我干掉的? |
[01:28] | Colonel Koothrapali in the kitchen | 厨房的Colonel Koothrapali |
[01:30] | with the olive spread. | 用橄榄酱当凶器 |
[01:33] | It was Tapenade and you guys suck. | Tapenade是凶手 你们真是笨死了 |
[01:37] | * Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state * | * 宇宙一度又烫又稠密 * |
[01:40] | * Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started… Wait! * | * 140亿年前终于爆了炸… 等着瞧! * |
[01:44] | * Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started… Wait! * | * 140亿年前终于爆了炸… 等着瞧! * |
[01:45] | * The autotrophs began to drool, Neanderthals developed tools * | * 自养生物来起哄 穴居人发明工具 * |
[01:48] | * We built the Wall We built the pyramids * | * 我们建长城 我们建金字塔 * |
[01:51] | * Math, Science, History, unraveling the mystery * | * 数学 自然科学 历史 揭开神秘 * |
[01:53] | * That all started with a big bang * | * 一切由大爆炸开始 * |
[02:06] | So, how was work today? | 今天上班如何? |
[02:08] | Well, I spent most of the afternoon growing | 没啥 一下午都在忙着做 |
[02:10] | isotopically pure crystals for neutrino detection. | 用来做中微子探测的纯元素晶体 |
[02:14] | That sounds like fun. | 好像挺好玩的 |
[02:17] | Yeah, it was. | 是啊 |
[02:19] | Oh, good, I guessed right. | 不错 我猜对了 |
[02:22] | Who you talking to? | 和谁聊天呢? |
[02:24] | Oh, just this guy I met at school. | 学校里碰到的一个家伙 |
[02:26] | Oh, great. We’re still dating, right? | 好吧 那我们还算在恋爱吧? |
[02:29] | Relax. He’s just a friend. | 放松 他只是个朋友 |
[02:32] | We’re doing an oral report together. | 一起做过口头报告的 |
[02:33] | He’s really nice. | 他人很不错的 |
[02:34] | I’m sorry, what was that? | 我没听清 你说啥来着? |
[02:35] | I had a little stroke after “oral.” | 我就听见”口” 后面无视了 |
[02:37] | Would you stop? | 你别这样好吗? |
[02:41] | Look, he just moved here from London, okay? | 他刚从伦敦搬过来没多久 好吗? |
[02:42] | He doesn’t really know anybody. | 他什么朋友都没 |
[02:43] | Oh, good, an English accent, | 好吧 英国腔 |
[02:46] | the sexiest accent you can have. | 最性感的腔调了 |
[02:47] | No. | 不 |
[02:48] | That’s not true. | 这可不是 |
[02:50] | There’s French, there’s Italian. | 法国和意大利调调也很棒 |
[02:52] | No, you’re right, it’s the best. | 有一点你说对了 很迷人 |
[02:55] | Did you tell him you have a boyfriend? | 你和他说过你有男朋友吗? |
[02:57] | It didn’t come up. | 还没到时候 |
[02:58] | Well, maybe you should tell him. | 也许现在就挺合适的 |
[03:00] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该怎么说? |
[03:02] | Say, “Can’t talk right now.” | 说 “暂时不聊了” |
[03:03] | “Hanging with my boyfriend.” | “我和男友在一起” |
[03:04] | “England sucks, you suck, USA number one.” | “讨厌英国 你最恶心 美国万岁” |
[03:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:12] | “Hanging with my boyfriend.” | “我和男友在一起” |
[03:13] | “Talk to you later.” | “待会聊” |
[03:15] | Happy? | 高兴了吗? |
[03:16] | Yes. Thank you. | 是啊 谢了 |
[03:24] | What did he say? | 他回什么了? |
[03:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:27] | What? | 什么? |
[03:28] | “Did your boyfriend make you type that?” | “是你男朋友让你这么说的吧?” |
[03:38] | I hate this guy. | 我讨厌这家伙 |
[03:43] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[03:46] | Come on, trust me, he’s hitting on you. | 相信我 他绝对对你有意思 |
[03:48] | No, he’s not. We’re just friends. | 不 他不会 我们只是朋友 |
[03:49] | Look, is this gonna be a problem? | 好吧 你是真心觉得不爽吗? |
[03:51] | Because he’s supposed to come over tomorrow to work. | 他明天可能要过来和我一起讨论 |
[03:52] | Really? Here? | 真的? 来这儿? |
[03:54] | If it makes you uncomfortable, I’ll switch partners, | 若你不喜欢的话 我可以换个搭档 |
[03:56] | even though the thing’s due next week | 虽然下个星期就要交作业 |
[03:58] | and everyone already has a partner | 而且别人都有搭档了 |
[04:00] | and I’ll probably end up failing the class. | 我可能会这科不及格 |
[04:02] | That’d be great. Thank you. | 最好不过了 谢了 |
[04:08] | 2:44, right on schedule. | 2:44 准时出现 |
[04:10] | Hey, Sheldon. | 嘿 Sheldon |
[04:11] | Oh, hello. | 你们好 |
[04:13] | Raj and I are heading over | Raj和我准备去生物遗传实验室 |
[04:15] | to the genetics lab to pet the glow-in-the-dark bunny. | 去安抚那只黑暗中能发亮的小兔子 |
[04:19] | – Want to come with us? – No, thank you. | – 想和我们一起来吗? – 不 谢了 |
[04:21] | Are you sure? They turn off the lights, | 确定不来吗? 他们把灯一关 |
[04:22] | and it’s like a cute little laser show | 像一场小型的激光表演 |
[04:24] | that poops all over the place. | 不过表演者随地大小便 |
[04:26] | I’m quite sure. Good day. | 我不去了 拜拜 |
[04:28] | Well, where are you going? | 那你去哪儿呢? |
[04:30] | – Where are you going? – We just told you. | – 你们去哪儿? – 我们刚说了呀 |
[04:31] | – I just told you. – No, you didn’t. | – 我刚说了 – 你没说啊 |
[04:33] | Well, it’s your word against mine. See you in court. | 那我们双方的证词相悖 法庭上见吧 |
[04:38] | Should we follow him? | 我们要跟踪他吗? |
[04:41] | I don’t know, I’m torn. | 我不知道 我很矛盾 |
[04:42] | I want to know where he’s going, | 我虽然很想知道他要去哪儿 |
[04:43] | but now I kind of want to play with the bunny. | 但我也想和小兔子玩 |
[04:46] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[04:48] | Hey, Alex, do you know where your boss just went? | 嘿 Alex 你知道你家老板是要去哪儿吗? |
[04:51] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:52] | Don’t you know his schedule? | 你不知道他的行程吗? |
[04:53] | All I know is corduroy makes too much noise | 我只知道灯芯绒的裤子摩擦声音太响了 |
[04:55] | and I have to go find “quieter pants.” | 我得去找一条”安静点的裤子” |
[05:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:03] | Boy, what I wouldn’t give | 兄弟 我甘愿倾尽所有 |
[05:05] | to get her out of those pants… | 让她脱下那条裤子… |
[05:08] | and into something a little more stylish. | 然后换上一条更时尚的 |
[05:25] | This is where he goes? | 这就是他每天来的地方? |
[05:26] | What’s in there? | 里面是什么? |
[05:28] | I think it’s an old storage room. | 我觉得这是间旧储藏室 |
[05:30] | What could he be doing in there every day for 20 minutes? | 他每天花20分钟都能在里面干什么? |
[05:34] | Well, he’s not doing 20-minute abs, | 他肯定不是在做20分钟健身 |
[05:36] | because if he were, he would have way better abs. | 否则他的腹肌会更好看一点 |
[05:42] | Can you hear anything? | 你听到什么了吗? |
[05:44] | Not yet. | 什么都没听到 |
[05:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[06:01] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[06:03] | Can’t you face the other way and listen? | 你就不能把头转过去听吗? |
[06:06] | I can’t do anything right for you, can I? | 在你看来 我一件事都做不对 对吧? |
[06:09] | What the hell is he up to? | 他到底在干什么? |
[06:12] | He is kind of a weirdo. | 他本来就有点奇怪 |
[06:14] | Maybe he’s got Leonard Nimoy chained up in there. | 也许他把伦纳德·尼莫伊(“星际迷航”的演员)锁在里面了 |
[06:17] | Or Bill Gates. | 要不就是比尔·盖茨 |
[06:18] | Or Stephen Hawking. | 也许是史蒂芬·霍金 |
[06:20] | Why would he chain up Stephen Hawking? | 他干嘛要锁住史蒂芬·霍金? |
[06:25] | Howard, please, you can’t treat the man differently | Howard 拜托 你不能因为他是残疾人 |
[06:27] | just because he’s disabled. That’s not okay. | 就这么区别对待 这可不对 |
[06:32] | If you’re wondering why | 如果你在想 |
[06:35] | I’ve been staring through the peephole, | 我为什么一直在看猫眼 |
[06:36] | I’m trying to get a look at this guy | 因为我想看看来Penny家的 |
[06:38] | who’s coming over to Penny’s. | 那个男人长什么样子 |
[06:40] | To be honest, I didn’t know you were here. | 说实话 我根本不知道你在这儿 |
[06:44] | It’s not a big deal. | 其实没什么大事 |
[06:46] | He’s just in her history class. | 他只是和她一起上历史课 |
[06:47] | They’re working on a project together. | 他们在一起做课题 |
[06:49] | I don’t even know why I care. | 我甚至不知道我干嘛这么在意 |
[06:50] | You know what, I don’t care. | 算了 我根本不在乎 |
[06:52] | You think you don’t care. | 你觉得你不在乎 |
[06:54] | This is silly. | 这太傻了 |
[06:57] | I have nothing to worry about. | 我根本没什么可担心的 |
[06:59] | Oh, I don’t know. | 噢 我可不知道 |
[07:03] | Statistically speaking, | 从统计学上来说 |
[07:04] | I’m sure you have something to worry about. | 我肯定你还是得担心点的 |
[07:06] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[07:08] | Well, if we assume your looks are average, | 如果我们假设你的长相很普通 |
[07:12] | right off the bat, | 正好在平均线之下 |
[07:14] | 50% of men on earth are more attractive than you. | 那地球上就有50%的男人比你帅 |
[07:19] | That’s 1.5 billion handsome lads standing by, | 那就有15亿帅哥正在排队 |
[07:22] | waiting to rain on your parade. | 等着抢你的女朋友 |
[07:25] | Well, yeah, but this isn’t just about looks. | 没错 但恋爱并不只关乎外表 |
[07:29] | I’m way above average in a lot of other things. | 我在其他很多方面都超过平均值很多 |
[07:32] | Not height, vision, athleticism, | 肯定不包括身高 视力 运动 |
[07:34] | or ability to digest dairy products. | 以及消化奶制品的能力 |
[07:38] | I’m talking about important things | 我指的是更重要的方面 |
[07:40] | like emotional maturity. | 比如情感成熟度 |
[07:43] | You were just spying on your girlfriend through a peephole. | 从猫眼监视自家女朋友可一点都不成熟 |
[07:46] | I liked it better when you thought I wasn’t here. | 我还宁愿你没意识到我在房间里呢 |
[07:49] | I’m not saying you don’t have attractive qualities. | 我并不是说你没有吸引人的地方 |
[07:53] | Your choice of friends is impeccable, | 你对朋友的选择可谓是无可挑剔 |
[07:56] | you’re a good sleeper. | 你的睡相也很好 |
[07:58] | And last but not least, | 不仅如此 |
[08:00] | you buy the grapes I like. | 你挑的葡萄我很喜欢 |
[08:03] | You’re a real catch | 和那些打呼噜 |
[08:05] | compared to some snoring guy | 还满冰箱都是烂葡萄的人相比 |
[08:07] | with a fridge full of lousy grapes. | 你已经算是很不错的了 |
[08:10] | None of this matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[08:13] | I trust that Penny cares about me, | 我相信Penny在乎我 |
[08:14] | and nothing’s gonna happen with this guy. | 也不会和这男人发生任何关系 |
[08:17] | Well, unless of course he’s a skilled hypnotist. | 除非他是个技术高超的催眠师 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么? |
[08:23] | While unlikely, it’s still a statistical possibility. | 虽然不太可能 但也是统计学里的一种可能性 |
[08:26] | She might be performing | 她也许和他发生性关系 |
[08:27] | sexual acts with him and not even know it. | 自己却丝毫没有察觉到 |
[08:31] | Now you’re just being ridiculous. | 你说得越来越可笑了 |
[08:34] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[08:36] | The mind’s a mysterious thing, Leonard. | 人类的思维是很神奇的 Leonard |
[08:38] | He could be having the time of his life | 他在享受巫山云雨的时候 |
[08:41] | while she thinks she’s a chicken pecking for corn. | 她可能觉得自己是只在啄玉米粒的鸡 |
[08:54] | Look at us, sneaking around in the middle of the night | 瞧瞧我们 大半夜偷跑出来 |
[08:57] | like a couple of cat burglars. | 就像一对飞贼一样 |
[09:01] | I think we’re more like ninjas. | 我觉得我们更像是忍者 |
[09:03] | I don’t want to be a ninja. I want to be a cat burglar. | 我可不想当忍者 我要当飞贼 |
[09:06] | Fine, I’ll be a ninja, you be a cat burglar. | 好吧 那我是忍者 你是飞贼 |
[09:10] | No, we both have to be the same thing. | 不行 我们得是一样的 |
[09:14] | Okay, we’re ninjas. | 好吧 我们是忍者 |
[09:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:18] | But next time, we’ll be cat burglars. | 但下次我们就得当飞贼 |
[09:27] | – It’s locked. – Are you sure? | – 锁上了 – 你确定吗? |
[09:29] | Yes, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[09:32] | Now, you stand guard, I’m going to… | 你把风 我要… |
[09:37] | It’s locked. | 是锁上了 |
[09:40] | Just keep an eye out. | 好好把风 |
[09:42] | I’ll have this open in a minute. | 给我一分钟 我就能打开这门 |
[09:44] | When did you learn how to pick locks? | 你什么时候学了开锁? |
[09:46] | When I was starting to do magic in junior high, | 当我初中开始学魔术的时候 |
[09:48] | I thought I could be an escape artist | 我以为可以成为哈尼·胡迪尼那样的 |
[09:51] | like Harry Houdini. | 逃脱大师 |
[09:53] | How did that work out? | 结果怎么样? |
[09:54] | Pretty good. | 还不错 |
[09:55] | I managed to escape friends, popularity, | 我远离了朋友 人气 |
[09:57] | and every party thrown in a 12-mile radius. | 还有方圆12公里内的所有派对 |
[10:00] | There. Ready? | 开了 准备好了吗? |
[10:03] | – Hold on, hold on. – What? | – 等等 等等 – 怎么了? |
[10:04] | Sheldon is a very smart man, | Sheldon是个聪明人 |
[10:07] | and he obviously wants to keep this a secret. | 他显然想保守这个秘密 |
[10:09] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢? |
[10:10] | What if it’s booby-trapped? | 万一有陷阱怎么办? |
[10:13] | Don’t worry, I’m one step ahead of him. | 别担心 我是有备而来的 |
[10:17] | Great, what’s your pl… | 太棒了 你有什么计… |
[10:23] | Are we good? | 没事吧? |
[10:25] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:36] | Forty-three. | 四十三 |
[10:38] | What the hell does that mean? | 这数字是什么意思? |
[10:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:42] | The solution to an equation? | 方程式的答案? |
[10:44] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:45] | It’s a prime number. | 这是个质数 |
[10:47] | Encryption systems are built on prime numbers. | 很多加密系统都是基于质数的 |
[10:51] | What kind of secret does Sheldon have to encrypt? | 是什么秘密让Sheldon都得加密了? |
[10:54] | He’s always been very cagey | 他在鸡蛋沙拉里加了点东西 |
[10:55] | about what he puts in his egg salad | 就变得非常美味 |
[10:57] | to make it so tasty. | 但他总不肯告诉我 |
[11:02] | It’s paprika. | 那是辣椒粉 |
[11:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:07] | Well, okay, one mystery solved. | 好吧 总算是解了一个谜 |
[11:12] | Okay, good night. | 好 晚安 |
[11:13] | Thanks, Cole. | 谢谢 Cole |
[11:15] | See you at school. | 学校见 |
[11:16] | See you. | 回头见 |
[11:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:21] | I thought you left a long time ago. | 我以为你早就走了 |
[11:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[11:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:37] | You moving into the apartment on the fifth floor? | 你要搬进五楼的公寓了吗? |
[11:41] | No, I was just visiting a friend. | 不 我只是来拜访个朋友 |
[11:44] | Oh, cool. | 噢 很好 |
[11:45] | That cute blonde on four? | 是住四楼的金发美女? |
[11:46] | Yeah. You know her? | 没错 你认识她? |
[11:48] | I, well, I see her around. | 我经常见到她 |
[11:50] | I like to keep my distance | 我总得保持距离 |
[11:52] | because her boyfriend is a pretty scary dude. | 因为她男朋友是个很恐怖的家伙 |
[11:56] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:59] | He’s ganged up. | 他是混黑帮的 |
[12:02] | She told me he’s a scientist. | 她跟我说他是个科学家 |
[12:04] | That’s the name of his gang. | 那就是黑帮的名字 |
[12:08] | The scientists. | “科学家” |
[12:12] | They are crazy. | 他们很恐怖 |
[12:15] | Well, thanks for the tip. | 谢谢提醒 |
[12:17] | No problem, brother. Stay frosty. | 不客气 兄弟 路上小心 |
[12:32] | We’re still dating, right? | 你不会甩了我 对吧? |
[12:47] | Oh, hello, Dr. Hofstadter. | 你好 Hofstadter博士 |
[12:48] | Hey, Alex, and call me Leonard. | 嘿 Alex 请叫我Leonard |
[12:50] | Dr. Hofstadter is my father. | 我爸爸才是Hofstadter博士 |
[12:51] | And my mother. | 我妈妈也是 |
[12:54] | And my sister. | 我姐姐也是 |
[12:56] | And our cat. | 还有我们家的猫 |
[13:00] | Although, I’m pretty sure | 虽然我很肯定 |
[13:01] | Dr. Boots Hofstadter’s degree was honorary. | Hofstadter猫咪博士拿的是荣誉学位 |
[13:04] | May I join you, Leonard? | 我能坐下吗 Leonard? |
[13:07] | – Sure. – Thanks. | – 当然 – 谢谢 |
[13:09] | Hey, Alex, let me ask you something. | Alex 我问你个问题 |
[13:11] | My girlfriend knows this guy at school. | 我女朋友在学校认识了一个男人 |
[13:14] | He’s got an english accent. | 他有英国口音 |
[13:16] | Ooh, I love english accents. | 噢 我爱死英国口音了 |
[13:18] | Yeah, you all do. | 没错 你们都爱 |
[13:21] | Anyway, I feel like he’s hitting on her. | 我觉得他在追她 |
[13:24] | She says he’s just being nice and that I should trust her. | 她说他只是很关心她 还说让我相信她 |
[13:27] | It’s probably harmless. | 也许没什么问题 |
[13:28] | You know how it is. | 你知道这情况的 |
[13:30] | I’m sure you get hit on all the time. | 我肯定你也经常被人追 |
[13:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:36] | Because girls are always like, | 因为女孩们总是说 |
[13:38] | “ooh, that guy owns two Star Trek uniforms | “噢 那家伙有两件”星际迷航”的制服 |
[13:40] | and gets a lot of ear infections. | 还打了很多耳洞 |
[13:42] | I got to get me some of that.” | 我也要去弄点” |
[13:44] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[13:47] | I bet it happens more than you realize. | 但我打赌追你的人比你想象的多 |
[13:48] | Trust me, it doesn’t. | 相信我 没人追我 |
[13:50] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[13:51] | You’re cute, you’re funny. | 你很可爱 还很风趣 |
[13:53] | Maybe you’re getting hit on, and you don’t even know it. | 也许有人在追你 而你根本不知道 |
[13:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:59] | I’m pretty sure. | 我很肯定 |
[14:09] | Okay, I got to get back to work. | 好吧 我得回去工作了 |
[14:10] | Thanks for listening. | 谢谢你听我诉苦 |
[14:12] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[14:14] | Hope… hope no girls rip my clothes off on the way. | 希望… 不会有女人在半路扒光我的衣服 |
[14:20] | Come on, we’re smart guys. | 加油 我们都是聪明人 |
[14:23] | We can figure this out. Forty-three. | 我们肯定能想出来 43 |
[14:25] | What is 43? | 43是什么? |
[14:28] | Besides my mom’s neck size. | 我妈的脖围就是这个数 |
[14:34] | It’s the atomic number for technetium. | 锝元素的原子数也是43 |
[14:36] | That stuff’s radioactive. | 这元素有放射性 |
[14:38] | Do you think he’s building a bomb? | 你觉得他在做炸弹吗? |
[14:41] | It took him two years to put together | 他花了两年才拼好 |
[14:43] | that Lego Death Star. I’m not worried. | 那个乐高死星(儿童玩具的星球大战系列) 我倒不担心 |
[14:46] | Ooh, this could be something. | 噢 可能是这个 |
[14:49] | 43 is the number of calories | 半杯脱脂酸奶里的 |
[14:51] | in half a cup of fat-free yogurt. | 卡路里含量也是43 |
[14:55] | Why would you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[14:57] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:59] | We can’t all eat whatever we want and still stay thin. | 我们不可能在随便乱吃的同时还保持苗条 |
[15:06] | Wait, in the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, | 等等 在”银河系漫游指南”(科幻小说)里 |
[15:08] | isn’t 43 the answer to the question | 43不就是对所有生命 宇宙 |
[15:10] | of life, the universe, and everything? | 以及万物问题的答案吗? |
[15:12] | That’s 42, dumb-ass. | 那是42 傻瓜 |
[15:15] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[15:17] | Feelings. | 别伤我感情 |
[15:19] | We should stop. | 我们得别想了 |
[15:22] | – I’m exhausted. – Yeah, me, too. | – 我累死了 – 我也是 |
[15:24] | We’ve got more important things to do. | 我们还有更重要的事情要做 |
[15:25] | Who cares what stupid 43 means? | 谁还在乎43是什么含义呢? |
[15:27] | – Not me. – Let’s go home. | – 我不在乎 – 我们回家吧 |
[15:31] | You want to get something to eat? | 你想吃点东西吗? |
[15:33] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[15:37] | What the balls is 43?! | 43到底是什么?! |
[15:38] | I have to know! | 一定得弄清楚! |
[15:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:46] | Hey, shouldn’t you be out with your gang, | 嘿 你难道不用出去和黑帮兄弟一起 |
[15:49] | spray painting equations on the side of buildings? | 用喷漆在大楼墙上喷公式吗? |
[15:53] | Come on, I’m sorry. | 别这样 我很抱歉 |
[15:56] | I just can’t believe you don’t trust me. | 我不敢相信 你竟然不相信我 |
[15:57] | – I do, of course I do. – Then why did you embarrass me in front of my friend, | – 我相信你 当然相信 – 那为什么要在我朋友面前让我难堪 |
[16:01] | who, by the way, knew exactly who you were? | 而且他还很清楚你是谁? |
[16:03] | – Really? – Your picture’s on my refrigerator. | – 真的? – 你的照片就贴在我家冰箱上 |
[16:08] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:10] | You know, I’m really starting to not like this guy. | 要知道 我真的开始非常讨厌这家伙了 |
[16:13] | What is your problem? | 你到底有什么问题? |
[16:15] | Do you use up all your thinking at work | 难道你在工作上用光了所有智商 |
[16:17] | and then have none left over for when you get home? | 然后回家就变成白痴了吗? |
[16:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:20] | It’s hard sometimes. | 有时候我也很痛苦 |
[16:23] | Everywhere you go, | 你每到一处 |
[16:24] | guys hit on you, even if I’m standing right there. | 都会有人来追你 哪怕我就站在你旁边 |
[16:27] | And they’re all taller than me. | 而且他们都比我高 |
[16:28] | Why is everyone taller than me? | 为什么所有人都比我高? |
[16:31] | You know what, | 好吧 |
[16:33] | this is all in my head. | 我老是在想这些 |
[16:34] | It’s my problem, not yours. | 这是我的问题 不是你的 |
[16:36] | Leonard, why do you always do this? | Leonard 你为什么总要这么想? |
[16:38] | Listen to me, you’re the one I’m with. | 听我说 我和你在一起 |
[16:38] | Listen to me, you’re the one I’m with. | 听我说 我现在是在和你交往 |
[16:40] | You know I love you, so will you please relax | 你知道我爱你 你能不能别那么神经质 |
[16:42] | because you’re driving me crazy. | 因为我真的给你逼疯了 |
[16:50] | You know that’s the first time you ever said that you love me. | 你知道吗 你这是第一次说 你爱我 |
[16:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:00] | We’re just supposed to pretend it’s not a big deal? | 那我们就当什么事儿也没发生过吧? |
[17:06] | That’s… | 这… |
[17:08] | exactly what we’re gonna do because… | 正是我所想的… |
[17:12] | You’re about to make me cry, | 因为你快把感动哭了 |
[17:14] | and we both know if I start crying, | 而且 咱都知道 我一旦哭了 |
[17:17] | you’re gonna start crying. | 你也会哭的 |
[17:21] | You’re right, you should go. | 没错 你该走了 |
[17:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | She loves me. | 她爱我 |
[17:38] | “Hey, it’s Alex.” | “嘿 我是Alex” |
[17:40] | “Nice having coffee with you.” | “和你一起喝咖啡很不错” |
[17:41] | “If you want to talk more, I’m always available.” | “如果你想和我多聊两句 我随时有空” |
[17:43] | “Smiley face, smiley face.” | “笑脸 笑脸” |
[17:45] | What a friendly girl. | 这女孩真好心啊 |
[17:52] | Okay, picture’s up. | 好了 来图像了 |
[17:54] | Looks like the camera’s working. | 这摄像头挺管用的 |
[17:56] | That’s good quality video. | 影像挺清晰的 |
[17:58] | It better be. It’s the spare camera for the Mars Rover. | 那肯定 这是漫游者号上用的相机的备用 |
[18:01] | How did you get your hands on that? | 你怎么搞到手的? |
[18:03] | Million dollar camera… | 价值百万的相机… |
[18:05] | Ten dollar lock. | 用十块钱的锁 |
[18:08] | Oh, my god, here he comes. | 天呐 他进去了 |
[18:10] | This is it. | 终于来了 |
[18:20] | What the hell is that thing? | 那东西是神马玩意? |
[18:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:23] | This is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. | 我是Sheldon Cooper博士 |
[18:25] | Experimental log. | 实验日志 |
[18:27] | Wormhole generator test 44. | 虫洞发生器 第44次试验 |
[18:31] | Wormhole generator test? | 测试虫洞发生器? |
[18:37] | The first 43 parallel universes | 前43个平行宇宙 |
[18:40] | I’ve checked proved to be empty. | 都是空无一物 |
[18:44] | I see no reason to suspect | 我有理由相信 |
[18:45] | universe number 44 will be any different. | 第44号宇宙也是一样 |
[18:54] | Oh, my god! | 俄的神啊! |
[18:56] | Holy crap! | 我勒个去! |
[19:05] | Oh! It’s eating my face! | 啊! 他在啃我脸! |
[19:07] | Aah! It’s eating his face! | 啊! 他在啃我脸! |
[19:16] | I found your webcam and replaced the video feed. | 我看到你那摄像头 给你做了段视频 |
[19:18] | You two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们真该好好反思一下 |
[19:21] | Sheldon, we’re really sorry. | Sheldon 我们错了 |
[19:23] | Yeah, really sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[19:24] | Sorry? | 对不起? |
[19:25] | You may not realize it, | 你们可能不理解 |
[19:26] | but I have difficulty navigating certain aspects of daily life. | 但有的时候我的日常活动很费神的 |
[19:30] | You know, understanding sarcasm, | 理解你们的讽刺 |
[19:33] | feigning interest in others, | 假装对别人感兴趣 |
[19:34] | not talking about trains as much as I want to. | 本来很想讨论火车 却不能讨论 |
[19:38] | It’s exhausting. | 我快累趴了 |
[19:40] | Which is why, for 20 minutes a day, | 这就是为啥 每天20分钟 |
[19:42] | I like to go down to that room, | 我喜欢一个人去那房间 |
[19:44] | turn my mind off | 暂时停止思考 |
[19:46] | and do what I need to do to recharge. | 然后给大脑充会电 |
[19:48] | But what are you doing in there? | 那你在里面干什么? |
[19:51] | And what does 43 mean? | 43是什么意思? |
[19:53] | You don’t need to know, | 你们不必知道 |
[19:54] | you don’t deserve to know, | 你们不配知道 |
[19:56] | and you will never know. 421 | 你们永远也别想知道 |
[20:00] | Yeah, I know how to make your egg salad now. | 至少我知道怎么做你那种鸡蛋沙拉了 |
[20:48] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[20:52] | five, six, seven, eight… | 五 六 七 八… |
[20:56] | Drat. | 该死 |
[21:00] | I’m never going to get to 43 again. | 我再也破不了这个记录了 |
[21:04] | One, two, three, four… Rats. | 一 二 三 四… 可恶 |