时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, hey, Stuart, i got you | 嘿 Stuart |
[00:04] | A little souvenir from my trip to space. | 我从太空给你带了个小纪念品回来 |
[00:07] | Well, Howard, that’s very nice of you. | 哇塞 Howard 你人真好! |
[00:09] | Yeah, maybe. open it first. | 你先打开看看再下结论吧 |
[00:11] | It’s my official NASA portrait. | 这是我在NASA的官方肖像 |
[00:17] | “to Stuart, your comic book store is out of this world. | “Stuart 你的漫画书店真是好得飞上了天 |
[00:20] | Just like the guy in this picture was.” | 就像照片里的这个男人一样” |
[00:23] | For the record, he also thinks the Walgreens | 友情提醒 他认为Walgreens(美国第一大药店连锁机构) |
[00:25] | And the dry cleaners are out of this world. | 和那些干洗店也好得飞上了天 |
[00:29] | That’s not true. | 才不是嘞! |
[00:30] | At the walgreens, | 我是觉得Walgreens家自有品牌的抗酸剂 |
[00:32] | I was “over the moon” for their store-brand antacids. | 真有效 让我都“乐到月球上去了” |
[00:36] | Hey, Stuart, i see you’re getting ready | 嘿 Stuart |
[00:37] | For your halloween party. | 在准备你店里的万圣节派对呢? |
[00:38] | Yeah, it’s my annual attempt to meet women. | 是呀 这可是我一年一度的把妹机会 |
[00:41] | Ninth time’s the charm. | 第九次会好运吧(出自美国俚语:第三次会好运) |
[00:45] | Would you like me to help? | 要我帮忙吗? |
[00:46] | I do have a certain je ne sais quoi | 我筹办的派对 |
[00:48] | when I comes to soirees. | 每次都有独家好东西(je ne sais quoi:法语) |
[00:49] | Thanks, but i can’t afford je ne sais quois. | 谢了不过我可付不起这些独家好东西 |
[00:52] | How much for just quois? | 就一个“东西”要多少钱? |
[00:54] | You know, you don’t worry about money. | 别担心钱 |
[00:56] | I’ll take care of everything. really? | -我会帮你搞定一切的! -真的吗? |
[00:58] | Yeah, you’ll love it. ain’t no party like a koothra-party. | 真的 你肯定会喜欢的 我办的派对谁家的都比不上 |
[01:03] | But you know what wasn’t a party? | 你们知道什么一点都不像个派对吗? |
[01:04] | That hotel in kazakhstan | 哈萨克斯坦的酒店 |
[01:06] | They put you up in before the launch. | 火箭发射前你只能住在那里 |
[01:07] | I mean, it’s your last night on earth. | 这可是在地球的最后一晚 |
[01:09] | You’d think you’d get one porn channel. | 结果连个成人频道都木有! |
[01:12] | Have you noticed that Howard can take any topic | 你有没有发现 Howard不管接到什么话 |
[01:14] | And use it to remind you that he went to space? | 都能扯过去提醒你他去过太空? |
[01:17] | Interesting hypothesis. | 这个假设有意思! |
[01:20] | Let’s apply the scientific method, | 我们来用科学方法验证下 |
[01:21] | Perform an experiment. okay. | -做个试验 -好呀! |
[01:23] | Hey, Howard, any thoughts on where we should get dinner? | 嘿 Howard 我们待会儿去哪吃晚饭呢? |
[01:27] | Anywhere but the space station. | 去哪都别去宇宙空间站 |
[01:30] | On a good day, dinner was a bag full of meat loaf. | 晚饭就是一大袋肉馅糕 这还算好的呢 |
[01:33] | But, hey, you don’t go there for the food, | 但是 兄弟 你又不是去吃饭的 |
[01:36] | You go there for the view. | 你是去看风景的 |
[01:37] | It’s fascinating. | 太惊人了 |
[01:39] | Let me see if i can duplicate the result. | 我看看能不能做个重复性试验 |
[01:41] | Howard, i’ve always thought | Howard 我一直在想 |
[01:44] | The lemon was an underrated fruit. | 柠檬是一种被低估的水果 |
[01:46] | Care to weigh in? | 你觉得呢? |
[01:48] | Not really. | 我可不这么认为 |
[01:51] | Oh, well. | 你看吧 |
[01:53] | You know, people say the soyuz capsule was a lemon. | 他们说联盟号航天舱就像个柠檬 |
[01:57] | But, hey, that baby got me to space and back. | 但是 这柠檬载我去太空 还载我回来了呢 |
[02:34] | Ladies night at the cheesecake factory. | 在芝士蛋糕店度过的女生之夜! |
[02:36] | Does it get any better than this? | 有什么比这更美好的吗? |
[02:38] | I hope so. | 我希望有 |
[02:40] | Question. do you think your husband’s fondness | 真心话:你认为 |
[02:44] | For turtlenecks is an expression of longing | 你丈夫如此钟爱高领毛衣 |
[02:46] | For his missing foreskin? | 是因为他想念自己被切除了的包皮吗? |
[02:50] | It’s not getting any better. | 根本就没有好一点 |
[02:55] | Uch. it’s Leonard. | 额 是Leonard |
[02:58] | He wants to go costume shopping later. | 他想待会一起去买万圣节的装扮 |
[03:00] | I thought you liked halloween. i do, it’s just | -我以为你喜欢万圣节呢 -我是喜欢…只是… |
[03:02] | He wants to go to that party at the comic book store. | 他想去那个漫画店举办的派对 |
[03:04] | A lot of the guys that hang out there are kind of creepy. | 我觉得爱在那边玩的人都有点古怪 |
[03:07] | Like my husband? and my boyfriend? | -你说我的丈夫吗? -还有我的男朋友? |
[03:12] | I’m, i’m sorry, Amy. | 额…抱歉…Amy |
[03:13] | You were saying something about Howard’s foreskin? | 你刚刚在说Howard的包皮什么? |
[03:16] | Nice try, but you have to go to that party | 转移得好 但是你一定要去那个派对 |
[03:18] | ’cause we’re going. | 因为我们都会去 |
[03:19] | Yeah, i’m gonna go. | 好 我会去的 |
[03:20] | It’s just not my idea of a good time. | 只是我觉得在那里并不会玩得很开心 |
[03:22] | Leonard does thing he doesn’t like to make you happy? | Leonard邀请你去 没有让你觉得很开心吗? |
[03:26] | Yeah, he’s my boyfriend. isn’t that, like, his job? | 是呀 但他是我男朋友 这是他应该做的啊! |
[03:29] | Then what’s your job? | 那你应该做什么? |
[03:31] | Letting him make me happy. | 给他机会让我开心啊! |
[03:34] | I just think in relationships | 我觉得恋爱中 |
[03:36] | You get back what you put into them. | 你应该有所付出 才能有所回报 |
[03:38] | That’s not always true. | 也不是都这样的 |
[03:39] | Last night i gave sheldon my best come-hither look, | 昨晚我挑逗地望着Sheldon |
[03:42] | And he responded by explaining how | 而他回报给我的却是 |
[03:44] | Wheat came to be cultivated. | 解释小麦是如何被耕作的 |
[03:47] | I guess i could probably try a little harder. | 我想我也应该努力尝试一下 |
[03:50] | You could start by taking an interest in his work. | 你可以从对他的工作感兴趣开始 |
[03:53] | Yeah, that’s kind of a problem. | 额 这可是个问题 |
[03:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:55] | Not really clear on what he does. | 我不太明白他是干什么的 |
[03:58] | He’s an experimental physicist. | 他是个实验物理学家 |
[04:00] | Yeah, i’m not really clear on what that means. | 我知道 但我不大清楚那是什么意思 |
[04:04] | He takes hypotheses and designs protocols | 他提出假设 并设计方法 |
[04:07] | To determine their accuracy. | 然后判断假设的准确性 |
[04:08] | Yeah, you’re really just making it worse. | 你说得我更糊涂了 |
[04:13] | What kind of tea would you like? | 你想喝哪种茶? |
[04:15] | I think i’m gonna try green tea | 我想试下绿茶 |
[04:19] | Mixed with lemon zinger. | 和柠檬果茶混在一起 |
[04:20] | Two tea bags in one cup? | 一个茶杯要两袋茶包? |
[04:23] | You’re not at a rave. | 你又不是在锐舞派对上 |
[04:28] | So, listen, Sheldon, i was thinking, | 嘿 Sheldon 我在想 |
[04:31] | Since this is gonna be our first | 这是我们俩作为情侣 |
[04:33] | Halloween party as boyfriend and girlfriend, | 过的第一个万圣节派对 |
[04:35] | I thought it might be fun for us to go in a couples costume. | 我们一起穿情侣服去一定会很有意思 |
[04:39] | I couldn’t agree more. | 双手赞同! |
[04:41] | Really? i find that inconsistent | 真的吗?以我对你的认识 |
[04:44] | With everything i know about you. | 你这反应太不合理了 |
[04:46] | Oh, oh, on the contrary. | 怎么会呢? |
[04:48] | Couples costumes are one of the few benefits | 能穿情侣服可是 |
[04:51] | Of being in a relationship. | 有男女朋友的为数不多的一个好处 |
[04:55] | You and i entering Stuart’s party | 你想想 我们走进Stuart的派对 |
[04:58] | And all eyes turn to see America’s most beloved | 所有的焦点都会集中在我们这对 |
[05:01] | And glamorous couple. | 美国最可爱迷人的小两口身上 |
[05:03] | Yeah? | 哇塞… |
[05:04] | R2-D2 and C-3PO! | R2-D2和C-3PO(星球大战系列的机器人) |
[05:08] | Dibs on 3PO. | 我要扮3PO! |
[05:10] | Sheldon, when i said couples costume, | Sheldon 我说的情侣服的意思是 |
[05:14] | I meant like romeo and juliet | 像罗密欧和朱丽叶 |
[05:16] | Or cinderella and prince charming, | 或者灰姑娘和白马王子那种的 |
[05:18] | Not two robots from some silly movie i don’t even like. | 而不是什么我根本不喜欢的幼稚电影里的两个机器人 |
[05:22] | Okay! | 拜托! |
[05:26] | I’m gonna let that slide | 我先不计较这个 |
[05:27] | Because i know you’re hopped up on tea bags. | 因为刚刚我没让你泡两个茶包 |
[05:32] | I make compromises for you all the time. | 每次都是我迁就你 |
[05:35] | Just this once, can’t we find something | 就这次 我们能找找 |
[05:37] | That we’re both happy with? | 咱俩都喜欢的情侣服穿吗? |
[05:39] | Fine. how about one of the most beguiling | 好吧 要不考虑下20世纪 |
[05:43] | And influential couples of the 20th century? | 最迷人最有影响力的一对 |
[05:46] | Hewlett and Packard. | 休利特和帕卡德(惠普两位创始人) |
[05:50] | Dibs on Hewlett. | 我要扮休利特 |
[05:53] | What, you want to be Hewlett? | 干嘛 难道你想要休利特? |
[05:57] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗? |
[05:59] | Hey-hey-hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿嘿嘿 什么风把你吹来了? |
[06:01] | I just thought i’d stop by and say hello. | 我就想顺便过来一趟 打个招呼 |
[06:04] | Oh, what a nice surprise. oh. | 哦 好惊喜啊 |
[06:06] | I don’t think you’ve ever seen my lab before. | 你以前都没来过我的实验室吧 |
[06:08] | No, i know. it’s long overdue. | 是呀 早就该来了 |
[06:10] | So, what ya doing? | 那…你在干嘛呢? |
[06:12] | Better not be building a robot girlfriend. | 最好不是在制造一个机器人女朋友啊 |
[06:14] | No. although Howard was making some real strides | 没有 不过Howard在遇到Bernadette之前 |
[06:17] | In that area until he met Bernadette. | 确实在这方面取得了很大的成就 |
[06:20] | You’re kidding. nope. | -你在开玩笑吧? -才没有呢! |
[06:22] | Now the lisa tronic 3000 just sits in a box | 现在那个丽莎3000就在箱子里 |
[06:24] | Waiting for the phone to ring. | 静静地等着华仔的来电 |
[06:29] | Ooh! what’s going on in here? | 咦 这是什么宝贝? |
[06:31] | Oh, no, no, no, don’t look in there. | 别 别 别打开 |
[06:32] | What, is it secret? | 是什么机密吗? |
[06:33] | No, it’s a nitrogen laser. | 不 是氮激光器 |
[06:35] | It’ll cook your eyeball like a soft-boiled egg. | 它能把你的眼球煮成糖心鸡蛋 |
[06:38] | Oh. you might want to put a sign on it. | 你们最好标识清楚 |
[06:40] | Sign right there. | 那不标着呢 |
[06:44] | Ah. “danger,” sure. | “危险物品” 好吧 |
[06:47] | Yeah. what’s, what’s that? | 那个呢 那是什么? |
[06:48] | Uh, that is an integrated ion trap | 是离子阱与 |
[06:51] | And time-of-flight mass spectrometer. | 飞行时间质谱仪的组合 |
[06:53] | Wow. high-techie-techie. | 高科技 真洋气 |
[06:56] | What’s this little box? | 这个小盒子呢? |
[06:58] | That is a pencil sharpener. | 转笔刀 |
[07:02] | Ooh, low-techie-techie. | 这就没啥技术含量了 |
[07:04] | So, what are you working on right now? | 那你现在研究什么呢? |
[07:07] | It’s actually pretty neat. yeah? | 这个实验其实挺赞的 |
[07:10] | Yeah. it’s a front-projected holographic display | 是用投影全息屏 |
[07:12] | Combined with laser-based figure tracking. | 通过激光进行形体追踪 |
[07:14] | Here, i’ll show you. | 给你展示一下 |
[07:17] | We’ll just put this pencil over here. | 我们把铅笔放这儿 |
[07:20] | Sharp. thanks to the machine we saw earlier. | 削好的 多亏了刚那个转笔刀 |
[07:25] | Very good. | 有思想 |
[07:28] | And then a laser will map the reflective surface… | 激光就能呈现出表面的反射映像 |
[07:33] | and voila. | 走着 |
[07:36] | Wow. that is amazing. | 真美 |
[07:43] | You know, there’s a foundational idea in string theory | 弦理论的基本观点认为 |
[07:45] | That the whole universe may be a hologram. | 整个宇宙可能是一副全息图 |
[07:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:52] | Oh! | 唔 |
[07:54] | Wow. | 哇 |
[07:56] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[07:57] | Well, the holographic principle suggests | 全息原理解释说 |
[07:58] | That what we all experience every day in three dimensions | 我们每天经历的三维的一切 |
[08:02] | May really just be information | 有可能只是一个平面上的信息而已 |
[08:08] | On a surface located | 而这个平面就在 |
[08:10] | At the farthest reaches of our cosmos. | 遥远的宇宙边缘 |
[08:14] | So it’s possible that our lives are | 所以 我们可能每天就是 |
[08:18] | Really just acting out a painting | 在宇宙中最大的油画布上 |
[08:21] | On the largest canvas in the universe. | 描绘人生 |
[08:24] | Hmm. | 不错 |
[08:26] | What? | 什么? |
[08:27] | Sometimes i forget how smart you are. | 我有时会忘了你是个天才 |
[08:38] | You should visit more often. | 那你得经常来玩 |
[08:43] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛? |
[08:46] | Take off your clothes. | 你给我脱衣服 |
[08:48] | What? here? now? | 什么?在这儿?现在? |
[08:50] | Yeah. you got a problem with that? | 你有意见? |
[08:51] | No, no. it’s kind of crazy. | 怎么会 真疯狂 |
[08:54] | I’ve never fooled around in the lab before. | 我没在实验室跟人亲热过 |
[08:56] | Really? never? | 真的吗?从来没有? |
[08:57] | No. i did have a shot with the lisatronic, | 没 我跟丽萨3000试过来着 |
[08:59] | But the extension cord wasn’t long enough. | 可惜延长线太短 |
[09:07] | Before i forget, i’d like your opinion on the menus | 先说下菜单的问题 不然我会忘 |
[09:10] | I’ve prepared for the halloween party. | 这是万圣节派对的菜单 说说你们的意见 |
[09:18] | “creature from the black forest ham lagoon.” | 黑森林里火腿湖畔 |
[09:22] | On sesame seed bunzillas. | 长在芝麻面包上的生物 |
[09:27] | “night of the living garlic bread”? | 蒜香面包总动员 |
[09:32] | It’s funny because “bread” sounds like “dead”. | 多有趣 听上去像僵尸总动员(bread与dead发音相近) |
[09:37] | I’m sorry, but these are just ordinary foods | 不好意思 这些不都是普通食物吗 |
[09:40] | With the names bent into tortured puns. | 只不过名字硬扯上双关 |
[09:43] | The dishes themselves are in no way halloweenie. | 菜肴本身并没有万圣节的味道 |
[09:46] | Ooh, hallow-weenies! | Hallow-weenies(高飞家族中的剧集) |
[09:50] | That’s a good one. | 这名字不错 |
[09:51] | They’ll pair nicely with my “draculoni and cheese.” | 和“德古拉奶酪通心粉”简直是天作之合 |
[09:56] | How do i do it?! | 我真是个天才 |
[10:00] | That reminds me, i was thinking | 你提醒我了 |
[10:01] | About wearing my nasa jumpsuit as a costume. | 派对上我打算穿宇航服 |
[10:02] | But then i realized everyone would be, like, | 可大家会说 |
[10:04] | “where’s your costume? | 你的服装呢? |
[10:05] | Why are you wearing your work clothes, you nut?” | 怎么穿着工作服就来参加万圣节派对了 疯了吧 |
[10:09] | Hello, boys. | 好啊 孩子们 |
[10:15] | What are you smiling at? | 你笑什么劲? |
[10:17] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[10:20] | You know where’s there’s a lot of nothing. | 你们知道哪充斥着“没啥”吗? |
[10:22] | Space. | 太空 |
[10:28] | Boy, it’s nice to sleep in a bed with gravity again. | 哇 在有重力的床上睡觉真好 |
[10:32] | Did i tell you about the night | 我跟你讲过 |
[10:34] | My retainer floated out | 我牙套浮走的那晚没? |
[10:35] | Of my mouth and into the air lock? | 从我嘴里跑到气塞上面了 |
[10:37] | Yeah, you mentioned it once or twice. | 你是有随口提过一两回 |
[10:41] | So, here we are, | 瞧 |
[10:44] | Just a couple of young newlyweds. | 我们小夫妻团聚啦 |
[10:47] | What to do? | 做点什么好呢? |
[10:48] | What to do to you? | 要怎么处置你呢? |
[10:55] | Astronaut wolowitz, reporting for booty. | 宇航员Wolowitz 报告 开始嘿咻 |
[11:01] | Preparing thrusters. | 推进器预备 |
[11:04] | We have liftoff. | 已经起飞 |
[11:10] | Are we clear to jettison that nightgown? | 确定要脱这条睡裙吗? |
[11:13] | Okay, we need to talk. | 行了 咱得谈谈 |
[11:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[11:17] | Howie, i know you went to space. | 华仔 我知道你去了太空 |
[11:18] | I’m incredibly proud of you. | 我很骄傲 |
[11:20] | But you might want to try | 可你 |
[11:22] | And not bring it up every minute. | 别句句不离这事啊 |
[11:23] | I don’t talk about it every minute. | 我没有不停地说啊 |
[11:26] | Tonight at dinner you went on about it for an hour straight. | 今天晚饭时你连着说了一个小时 |
[11:29] | What was i supposed to talk about? | 那不然说什么? |
[11:31] | We were eating at johnny rockets. | 我们可是在Johnny Rockets(一家直译为“约翰尼火箭”的美国连锁餐馆)吃的饭啊! |
[11:34] | I’m just saying, | 我的意思是 |
[11:36] | People are getting a little tired of it. | 大家已经听腻了 |
[11:39] | So, i did this amazing thing | 也就是说 我有了这么大的成就 |
[11:42] | And i’m never allowed to mention it? | 应该只字不提吗? |
[11:45] | Of course you can. | 你可以说的 |
[11:46] | But maybe a good rule would be | 但最好是 |
[11:48] | To wait for people to bring it up. | 等他人提及的时候再说 |
[11:50] | Okay, no problem. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[11:55] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再这样了 |
[11:56] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[11:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:01] | I can’t tell you how many times i dreamed | 你不知道我有多少次梦到这一刻 |
[12:04] | I was in bed here with you when i was… | 你我同床共枕 那时我还在… |
[12:09] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[12:11] | What, i can’t even point? | 干嘛 连指一下都不行啊 |
[12:24] | So, basically, this is what’s called mag-lev technology. | 其实这就是磁悬浮技术 |
[12:27] | It uses very powerful electromagnets | 用强力电磁铁 |
[12:30] | To create a force strong enough to overcome gravity. | 产生强于重力的力量 |
[12:33] | Here, you hold this. | 给 拿着 |
[12:35] | Whoa! that’s heavy. | 哎呦 挺沉 |
[12:37] | Yeah. oh, uh, you don’t have on any jewelry, do you? | 是呢 你没带什么首饰吧 |
[12:40] | No. why? | 没 怎么了? |
[12:42] | A grad student forgot to take out one of his piercings. | 一个研究生因为忘了取他某处的环 |
[12:44] | Now he’s on a transplant list | 落得现在需要器官移植 |
[12:47] | Waiting for a nipple his size. | 等着和他的大小一样的乳头出现 |
[12:50] | Now watch this. | 看 |
[12:55] | Whoa! that is very cool. | 好赞啊! |
[12:59] | Sometimes i like to turn this on | 有时我喜欢把这个打开 |
[13:01] | And pretend i’m the super villain magneto. | 假装自己是万磁王(X战警里的反派角色) |
[13:05] | It’s getting a little less cool, leonard. | Leonard 别破坏气氛 |
[13:08] | But what i really am is a very smart scientist | 其实我的真实身份是一个聪明绝顶的科学家 |
[13:11] | Who understands the mechanics of the universe | 不禁深知宇宙的运转机制 |
[13:13] | And is wearing the sexy black underwear you bought him. | 还穿着你买的性感黑底裤 |
[13:15] | There we go. | 我们开始吧! |
[13:19] | So, i thought the photo booth for the party could | 我想派对的照相亭可以打造得 |
[13:22] | Either be creepy like a mummy’s tomb, | 像Mummy’s Tomb(恐怖电影)一样让人害怕 |
[13:24] | Or they also have the tardis from doctor who. | 或者就用是神秘博士里的时光机? |
[13:27] | A tardis makes no sense. | 时光机一点不相干 |
[13:29] | It’s a time machine from a science-fiction show. | 不过是科幻电影里的时空穿梭机而已 |
[13:32] | It has nothing to do with halloween. | 和万圣节八杆子打不到一块儿去 |
[13:34] | That being said, if you don’t get a tardis, | 尽管如此 但要是你没有塔迪斯时光机的话 |
[13:36] | You stink and your party stinks. | 你和你的派对都是一坨屎 |
[13:39] | Do you have a preference? | 你有更喜欢哪个么? |
[13:41] | I don’t care. get the tardis. | 随便 就塔迪斯时光机好了 |
[13:43] | Yes! this party just became a major rager. | 耶!这个这派对会超棒的 |
[13:48] | Oh, by the way, | 哦 顺便提一下 |
[13:49] | Can i borrow your bullwhip and fedora? | 我能借用一下你的牛鞭和软呢帽么? |
[13:51] | Yeah, sure, whatever. | 恩 可以 随便 |
[13:53] | I was thinking of dressing up as indiana jones’ | 我想打扮成印第安纳琼斯的 |
[13:56] | Mocha-skinned love child. | 摩卡肤色的私生子 |
[14:00] | “indian” jones. | 印度琼斯 |
[14:04] | Clever. | 牛逼 |
[14:06] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[14:07] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:09] | Oh, howard, i’ve got a party to plan. | 哦 Howard 我还有个派对要准备呢 |
[14:11] | Don’t make me pull it out of you. | 不要让我逼你说出来 |
[14:14] | Okay, here it is. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[14:16] | Bernadette said you guys are all sick of me | Bernadette 说你们都烦我了 |
[14:18] | Talking about my trip to space. | 说我总是在讲在太空的经历 |
[14:21] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[14:23] | No. yes. | 不是 是的 |
[14:27] | We seem to have different approaches here. | 我们好像采取的方法有点不同 |
[14:29] | I was going for helpful honesty. | 我是想要用实话帮忙 |
[14:31] | I have no idea what you’re doing. | 我不知道你在干嘛呢 |
[14:34] | It’s called being nice. | 这叫当好人 |
[14:38] | Okay. if you think being nice | 好吧 如果你觉得当好人 |
[14:39] | Will get him to shut up, i’ll try it. | 可以让他闭嘴的话 我会试试的 |
[14:44] | You know what, guys? never mind. i just won’t talk | 好了大家 我再也不谈 |
[14:46] | About the greatest achievement of my life ever again. | 我人生中最大的成就行了吧 |
[14:50] | Look at that, the problem solved itself. | 看看啊 问题自行解决了 |
[14:59] | Hello, boys. | 你们好 孩子们 |
[15:04] | What if we were to go | 如果我们打扮成 |
[15:07] | As dinner table favorites salt and pepper? | 餐桌最爱–盐和胡椒怎么样? |
[15:10] | You know salt makes me retain water and my cousin william | 你知道盐会让我保持身体水分 而我的表弟William |
[15:12] | Was ground to death in a pepper factory accident. | 就是在胡椒工厂事故中被碾死的 |
[15:18] | How about raggedy ann and andy? | 那褴褛娃娃安和安迪怎么样? |
[15:19] | I loved them growing up. | 我从小就特别喜欢他们 |
[15:20] | No, i don’t think so. | 不 我觉得不好 |
[15:21] | Those dolls represent three things I do not care for | 褴褛娃娃代表了三个我不喜欢的东西 |
[15:24] | Clowns, children and raggediness. | 小丑 孩子 还有褴褛 |
[15:29] | I think it’s a lost cause. | 我觉得这事没戏了 |
[15:30] | No. there are certain things that say to the world, | 不 有些东西是可以向这个世界证明 |
[15:34] | “i have a boyfriend, and he’s not made up.” | “我是有男朋友的 而且他不是瞎编出来的” |
[15:37] | Matching costumes, | 情侣服 |
[15:39] | Hickeys and sex tapes. | 种草莓和性爱录像带 |
[15:42] | Pick one. | 选一个吧 |
[15:44] | What’s a hickey? | 什么是种草莓? |
[16:03] | How do i look? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[16:05] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[16:06] | Uh-oh, is someone a little blue? | 啊哦 好像某人有点蓝(郁闷)啊 |
[16:14] | Come on, howie, that’s like the funniest thing | 拜托 华仔 这是我这辈子说过的 |
[16:16] | I’ve ever said in my life. | 最搞笑的事情了 |
[16:18] | What do you say? you ready to go? | 你怎么样?准备好了吗? |
[16:20] | To tell you the truth, i’m not really in the mood. | 跟你说实话吧 我没什么心情去 |
[16:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[16:25] | It’ll be fun. all your friends’ll be there. | 这会很好玩的 你所有的朋友都会去的 |
[16:28] | Yeah, some friends. they all think i’m boring. | 是啊 有些朋友 他们都觉得我很无聊 |
[16:30] | Maybe you should go without me. | 不然你自己去吧 别带我了 |
[16:31] | No, if i’m there alone, people might think | 不 如果我一个人在那里 人们会觉得 |
[16:34] | I’m just a really short person from avatar. | 我只是阿凡达里的一个小矮人而已 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry. i just don’t want to go. | 我很抱歉 我真的不想去 |
[16:40] | Hey, i just spent the last three hours coloring myself blue. | 嘿 我刚花了三个小时把自己涂蓝 |
[16:44] | I’m gonna be washing paint out | 我要花一个月才能 |
[16:46] | Of my smurf for a month! | 把蓝精灵的颜色洗掉! |
[16:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:51] | Two weeks ago i was an astronaut. | 两周前我还是个宇航员 |
[16:53] | Yeah, well, now you’re a smurf. keep walking. | 对 但是你现在是个蓝精灵 快走 |
[16:58] | oh, my god, you guys look adorable! | 哦 我的天啊 你们俩看起来超级可爱! |
[17:03] | Thanks, so do you. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[17:04] | Slutty cop? | 你们扮的是淫荡警察? |
[17:06] | No, sexy cop. | 不 性感警察 |
[17:07] | Slutty cop only came with a skirt and two badges. | 淫荡的警察只有一条短裙和两个徽章 |
[17:12] | And albert einstein? | 和阿尔伯特爱因斯坦? |
[17:14] | Ja, und later she’s going to arrest me | 恩 而且等会儿她会以 |
[17:17] | For goink fashter zen da shpeed of light. | 超过光速的罪名逮捕我 |
[17:20] | I thought we said in the car, no accents? | 我们在车里说好了的 不要学口音 |
[17:23] | Sorry, officer. | 抱歉 长官 |
[17:29] | Hello! | 你好! |
[17:33] | It’s a great party! | 这个派对太棒了! |
[17:35] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[17:37] | The monster foods, they’re really fun. | 这些怪物食物真的很有趣 |
[17:41] | Oh, yes, thank you. | 哦 是的 谢谢 |
[17:42] | I like to think of fun things like that because i’m fun. | 我就喜欢想这种有趣的事 因为我这人很有趣 |
[17:46] | I’m not clinically depressed at all. | 而且绝对没有临床抑郁症 |
[17:49] | Sheldon, get in here! | Sheldon 进来! |
[18:01] | I should’ve picked hickey. | 我应该选种草莓的 |
[18:04] | Hey, hey, look at you guys! | 嘿 嘿 看看你们俩! |
[18:06] | I’m raggedy ann, and he’s raggedy c-3po. | 我是褴褛娃娃安 他是褴褛娃娃c-3po (星球大战人物) |
[18:11] | It was a compromise. i lost. | 这是一个妥协 我输了 |
[18:15] | Can you believe stuart’s walking around | 你能相信Stuart正在到处 |
[18:17] | Taking credit for this party? | 炫耀这个派对都是他的功劳吗? |
[18:19] | Who cares? | 管他呢? |
[18:20] | What do you mean “who cares”? | 什么叫“管他呢”? |
[18:21] | look at what i put out for you | 看看我都给你们准备的都是什么 |
[18:23] | The deejay’s on fire, there’s a | 超赞的DJ |
[18:24] | tardis photo booth in the back room again? | 后面的屋子里还有个塔迪斯时光机的照相亭 |
[18:27] | And, oh, my god, the food! | 还有这些超赞的吃的! |
[18:29] | Stuart wanted kraft draculoni and cheese. | Stuart当初就只想买卡夫意面和奶酪呢 |
[18:32] | You’re right, the party’s fantastic. please, tell me more. | 你是对的 派对棒极了 拜托 多告诉我一点吧 |
[18:34] | I haven’t heard enough about it all week | 我这一整周还没听够呢 |
[18:36] | Because hearing about that never gets old! | 听这个可从来都不腻! |
[18:38] | Is this about the space thing again? | 这又是关于我们不想你总聊太空那件事吗? |
[18:40] | Well, i’m not allowed to talk about it, | 好吧 我不能讲这件事 |
[18:41] | But since you brought it up, i went to space! | 但是既然你提起来了 老子是去过太空了 |
[18:44] | Space, space, space! space, space, space! | 太空 太空 太空!太空 太空 太空! |
[18:47] | Whoa, drinky smurf. | 哇 酒鬼蓝精灵 |
[18:51] | Can i talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗? |
[18:53] | Great, now i’m in trouble. | 很好 现在我有麻烦了 |
[18:55] | You happy?! | 你高兴了?! |
[18:58] | You, out! | 出去! |
[19:00] | You are being very rude! | 你太过分了! |
[19:03] | No, i’m not. they’re all being rude. | 不 我没有 他们才都很过分! |
[19:05] | And you’re being rude. | 而且你也很过分 |
[19:06] | Me? what did i do? | 我?我做了什么? |
[19:08] | “oh, howie… | “哦 华仔… |
[19:11] | “stop talking about space so much. | “别再总是谈论太空了 |
[19:14] | Nobody likes it.” | 没人喜欢的” |
[19:17] | I don’t sound like that. | 我的声音才不是那样呢 |
[19:22] | You’re my wife. | 你是我的妻子 |
[19:24] | You’re supposed to be on my side. | 你应该站在我这边的 |
[19:25] | I’m always on your side. | 我一直都站在你这边啊 |
[19:28] | Then why are you trying to take this away from me? | 那你为什么还要把太空从我这里抢走? |
[19:30] | Being an astronaut is | 成为一个宇航员是 |
[19:32] | The coolest thing i’m ever gonna do. | 我做过的最酷的事了 |
[19:37] | If i stop talking about it, then i’m just… | 如果我不谈这个的话 那我就只是… |
[19:40] | Just what? | 只是什么? |
[19:42] | Just plain old howard wolowitz again. | 只是原来那个平凡的Howard Wolowitz而已 |
[19:47] | Plain old howard wolowitz is the best guy i know. | 原来那个平凡的Howard Wolowitz是我认识的最好的男人 |
[19:51] | You’re just saying that. | 你就这么一说而已 |
[19:53] | No, i’m not. i married him. | 不是的 我嫁给了他 |
[19:56] | On purpose. | 是有原因的 |
[19:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:02] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:11] | Nothing to see here. just sexy police business. | 没什么好看的 只是性感警察的事 |
[20:16] | Just explaining the theory of relativity. | 只是在解释相对论 |
[20:18] | Twice. | 两次 |
[20:29] | Hey, what you watching? | 嘿 你在看什么呢? |
[20:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:31] | Raj sent me some video of buzz aldrin. | Raj给我发了个巴兹奥尔德林(第二个登上月球的美国宇航员)的视频 |
[20:36] | Here you go. it’s a milky way. | 给你 这是个银河系(一种糖的名字) |
[20:40] | The milky way’s a galaxy in space. | 银河系是太空中的一个星系 |
[20:44] | I’ve been in space. | 我去过太空哦 |
[20:49] | Here’s a mars bar. | 这是火星棒(另一种糖) |
[20:52] | I’m an astronaut. | 我是一个宇航员 |
[20:59] | And this one’s a moon pie. | 这个是月亮派(还是糖) |
[21:01] | I walked on the moon. | 我在月亮上走过哦 |
[21:04] | What have you done? | 你做过什么? |
[21:10] | Okay, i get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |