时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Howard’s capsule should be reentering | Howard乘坐的太空舱 |
[00:04] | The atmosphere any minute. | 随时都可能重返人间 |
[00:05] | It’ll be good to have him back. | 他的回归真好 |
[00:07] | The fantastic four reunited! | 四大天王合体! |
[00:10] | Yeah, you had a good run, fake wolowitz. | 嗯 你这一阵表现不错 Wolowitz替身 |
[00:14] | We’ll remember you with nostalgic fondness. | 我们会怀念你的 |
[00:17] | The way we do the dial-up modem, the vhs tape, or… | 正如我们怀念拨号上网适配器 录像带 或者 |
[00:22] | Or leonard’s gym membership. | 或者Leonard的健身会员 |
[00:25] | We’re not kicking him out. | 我们不会赶他走的 |
[00:27] | Stuart and i have become good friends. | Stuart和我已经成为好朋友了 |
[00:28] | Okay, one vote for, one vote against. | 好吧 一票赞成 一票反对 |
[00:31] | Leonard, you’re the tiebreaker. | Leonard 你一票决胜负 |
[00:33] | I don’t have a problem with stuart. | 我跟Stuart相处得不错 |
[00:34] | Besides, he gives us a 20% discount | 而且 他还给了我 |
[00:36] | At his comic book store. | 漫画店的八折优惠 |
[00:38] | Well, i don’t sell my friendship that cheaply. | 我可不会如此廉价地出卖我的友情 |
[00:40] | I can go 30. | 我可以优惠到七折 |
[00:41] | Well I’m aboard, old chum. | 力挺你留下 老伙计 |
[00:44] | Okay, the nasa web site says | 好吧 NASA官网说 |
[00:46] | Howard’s final descent has begun. | Howard进入最后降落阶段了 |
[00:49] | He left a boy, | 离开时 他还是个孩子 |
[00:52] | He returns a boy-sized hero. | 返回时 他蜕变成孩子大小的英雄了 |
[00:59] | Loops, calm down! | 圈儿 淡定! |
[01:07] | what’s that? | 那是啥? |
[01:08] | The jewish prayer for eating bread! | 犹太人祈祷有面包吃! |
[01:11] | We don’t have one for falling out of space! | 要是落入太空可就吃不上了! |
[01:19] | We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[01:20] | We’re on the ground! we survived! | 落地了!我们活下来了! |
[01:24] | That was just the parachute. | 那只是降落伞而已 |
[01:26] | We still have another six miles to go. | 还得有6英里呢 |
[02:06] | Waiting for my husband. | 我在等我丈夫 |
[02:09] | That’s nice. | 挺好 |
[02:10] | He’s coming back from outer space. | 他从太空回来 |
[02:13] | I think this flight’s coming from houston. | 就我所知 这班飞机来自休斯顿 |
[02:18] | No, i mean, he… | 不 我是说 他 |
[02:20] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[02:23] | There he is! howie! | 他来了!Howie! |
[02:29] | Howie! Howie! | |
[02:30] | Whoa, thank you. | 啊 谢谢 |
[02:32] | Great to be back on earth. | 回到地球太棒了 |
[02:34] | Uh, i think they’re here for me, ringo. | 唔 我想他们是在等我 Ringo(Ringo Starr和Howard长得极像) |
[02:38] | Howie!Howie! Howie! howie! | |
[02:41] | Mr. mandel, i’m your driver. | Mandel先生 我是您的司机 |
[02:42] | Oh, thanks. | 喔 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Here you go. | 这边请 |
[02:45] | That nut job was telling everybody on the plane | 那个疯子在飞机上到处跟人说 |
[02:48] | He’s an astronaut. | 他是个宇航员 |
[02:50] | I missed you so much! | 我想死你了! |
[02:53] | I missed you, too. | 我也好想你! |
[02:57] | Oh… | 噢… |
[02:59] | Where are the guys? | 那帮家伙呢? |
[03:00] | Oh, it’s just me. | 喔 只有我 |
[03:02] | Oh, i get it. | 哦 我明白了 |
[03:03] | They’re waiting back home with a big surprise party. | 他们在家里等着给我一个大大的惊喜派对呢 |
[03:06] | Don’t worry, i can act surprised. | 别担心 我会表现得很吃惊的 |
[03:10] | No, i told them they could have you tomorrow night. | 不是 我告诉他们你明晚才有空 |
[03:14] | Tonight, you belong to me. | 今夜 你专属我 |
[03:22] | Gesundheit. you okay? | 百岁百岁(德语说给打喷嚏的人) 你还好吧? |
[03:24] | I am now that you’re back. | 你回来了就什么都好了 |
[03:26] | Come on, let’s go home | 来吧 我们回家 |
[03:27] | So i can tear off those little pants. | 我迫不及待要扯掉你的小裤子了 |
[03:29] | Great. just keep in mind | 太好了 不过你得知道 |
[03:31] | Astronauts lose a lot of muscle tone in space, | 宇航员在太空肌肉会萎缩 |
[03:33] | So you might have to do most of the heavy lifting. | 所以 嘿咻时大部分体力活得你来做了 |
[03:38] | You know, i am very disappointed | 你知道么 我好失望 |
[03:40] | That i won’t be able to celebrate | 今晚没法庆祝 |
[03:42] | Howard’s accomplishment tonight. | Howard的成就 |
[03:44] | Me, too. but we’ll see him tomorrow. | 我也是 不过明天我们就会见到他了 |
[03:46] | Yes, it’s just that in all the years i’ve known him, | 是啊 只是我认识他这么多年来 |
[03:48] | He’s never had the opportunity to receive my admiration. | 他未曾被我赞美过 |
[03:54] | I was excited to see the look on his face | 我按耐不住想看看 |
[03:56] | When it finally happened. | 他听到我的赞扬时会有什么表情 |
[03:57] | You’re unbelievable. | 你太不可思议了 |
[03:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:01] | All right, | 好了 |
[04:02] | Pictionary– what are the teams? | 你画我猜 怎么分队? |
[04:04] | How about boys versus girls? | 男孩对阵女孩如何? |
[04:05] | Oh! | 噢! |
[04:06] | That hardly seems fair. | 那太不公平 |
[04:08] | But i guess any team that i’m not on | 我不在的那个队 |
[04:10] | Has a decided disadvantage. | 毫无疑问处于劣势 |
[04:14] | Once again, unbelievable. | 再说一次 不可思议 |
[04:15] | yeah, Once again, i know. | 再说一次 我知道 |
[04:18] | All right, round one. | 好了 第一回合 |
[04:21] | Here. | 这里 |
[04:22] | Got it. okay. | 明白 好的 |
[04:24] | Ready, set, | 各就各位 预备 |
[04:26] | Go. | 开始 |
[04:29] | Uh, box? | 额 盒子? |
[04:30] | Uh, | 额 |
[04:31] | Window? | 窗户? |
[04:34] | Batman. | 蝙蝠侠 |
[04:36] | Batman and robin. | 蝙蝠侠和罗宾 |
[04:41] | Uh, wonder twins plus the monkey. | 额 “非凡兄弟组”(漫画人物太空超级英雄)和他们的宠物猴 |
[04:45] | Wonder twins plus the monkey and batman. | “非凡兄弟组”和他们的宠物猴还有蝙蝠侠 |
[04:49] | A gift? present! | 一个礼品?礼物! |
[04:50] | Present! yeah! | 礼物!对了! |
[04:51] | Oh… leonard. | 喔 Leonard |
[04:54] | Now, how can you not get that? | 你怎么可能猜不到呢? |
[04:56] | In what universe is that a present? | 这算哪门子礼物啊? |
[05:00] | It’s not a present, | 这不是件礼物 |
[05:02] | It’s the present. look. | 这描述的是现在(present的另一个意思) 看吧 |
[05:04] | There’s you and me. | 里边有你和我 |
[05:06] | It’s penny and amy. | 有Penny和Amy |
[05:07] | We’re playing pictionary. | 我们在玩你画我猜 |
[05:10] | In the present. | 此时此刻 |
[05:16] | Oh, my god, we’re gonna kill them. | 噢 神哪 我们必胜 |
[05:21] | It’s a quark-gluon plasma. | 这是个夸克胶子等离子体 |
[05:24] | No. | 不对 |
[05:25] | It’s asymptotically free partons | 那它就是夸克胶子等离子体里的 |
[05:27] | Inside a quark-gluon plasma. | 渐进自由粒子 |
[05:30] | Nothing with quarks. | 跟夸克一点儿关系都没有 |
[05:32] | It’s an observational rebuttal | 它是对Λ-冷暗物质 |
[05:34] | Of the lambda-cdm model of the universe! | 宇宙模型的观察反证! |
[05:38] | No! | 不是! |
[05:39] | It’s a chocolate chip cookie! | 是块巧克力豆曲奇! |
[05:40] | Yes! | 没错! |
[05:44] | How could you miss that? | 你怎么连这也猜不出来? |
[05:46] | Hey, if you want someone to guess “chocolate chip cookie,” | 嘿 你如果想画“巧克力豆曲奇” |
[05:50] | You draw a glass of milk next to it. | 拜托在旁边画一杯牛奶 |
[05:52] | Penny got it. yeah, only after | -Penny 就猜中了啊 -当然了 |
[05:55] | I eliminated all the obvious answers. | 全靠我把其他选项排除 |
[05:58] | You’re welcome. | 不必言谢 |
[06:02] | Oh, uh, uh, uh, sausage. | 噢 噢 噢 香肠 |
[06:05] | Uh, uh, uh, uh, bratwurst? | 额 额 腊肠(德国)? |
[06:08] | Oh, oh, a hot dog. | 噢 噢 热狗 |
[06:11] | Penny, aren’t you gonna draw something? | Penny 你不画吗? |
[06:12] | Relax, we got time, this is so fun. | 别急 再等等 这个太可笑了 |
[06:18] | There. | 明白了不? |
[06:20] | A solar system. | 太阳系 |
[06:21] | Uh, uh, uh, | 啊 啊 啊 |
[06:22] | Uh, um, unidentified flying liverwurst? i don’t… | 嗯 不明肝泥香肠飞行物?我真是… |
[06:27] | Now? | 现在呢? |
[06:30] | Soon. | 马上 |
[06:31] | Come on, leonard, | 拜托 Leonard |
[06:33] | I am spoon-feeding this to you. | 我简直是直接告诉你答案了 |
[06:42] | I don’t know, | 我不知道啊 |
[06:44] | Uh… | 莫非是 |
[06:45] | Casper the alcoholic ghost? | 鬼马小精灵里酒鬼的魂? |
[06:49] | All right, that’s enough. | 好吧 是时候了 |
[06:54] | Uh, hand. | 手 |
[06:55] | Uh, nail… polish? | 指甲…指甲油? |
[06:57] | Yep! | 答对! |
[06:58] | Wait, no, no! | 等等 不算! |
[07:01] | No! | 不对! |
[07:02] | The word is “polish.” | 那个词意是“波兰的” |
[07:05] | See, look. polish sausage. | 看这里 波兰香肠 |
[07:07] | And the-the model of the solar system developed | 这是哥白尼所创立的日心说 |
[07:10] | By nicolaus copernicus, a polish astronomer. | 他是波兰天文学家 |
[07:12] | And then, finally, | 最后 |
[07:14] | If that wasn’t enough– which it should’ve been– | 这绝对是再明显不过了 |
[07:15] | This is madame curie killing herself | 这是居里夫人发现了放射性物质镭 |
[07:18] | By discovering radium, who, | 由于接触放射性物质致癌而离世 |
[07:20] | Although she was a naturalized french citizen, | 虽然她后来获得法国国籍 |
[07:22] | Was polish by birth! | 但她是波兰裔啊! |
[07:27] | Excuse me, the word is “polish.” | 不好意思 这个词是“指甲油” |
[07:30] | See? small “p.” | 看到没?”p”小写 |
[07:34] | Ah! | 啊! |
[07:37] | So it is. | 就这么着吧 |
[07:39] | I guess we both share blame on this one. | 我想这题咱俩都失误了 |
[07:44] | Bernie, you okay? | Bernie 你还好吧? |
[07:47] | Yeah, i’ll be right there. | 没事 我马上就来 |
[07:54] | Did you get a sea lion while i was gone? | 你趁我不在家的时候养了头海狮吗? |
[07:59] | It’s just allergies. | 只是有点反胃啦 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:04] | Took some benadryl. i’ll be fine. | 服用点儿苯海拉明 很快就没事了 |
[08:07] | So… | 那.. |
[08:08] | Did you miss me? | 你有没有想我? |
[08:10] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:12] | Are you kidding? every minute of every… | 这还用说?每分每… |
[08:17] | Ew. | 呕… |
[08:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:26] | Sweetie, we don’t have to do this now. | 亲爱滴 我们不用非得现在就来的.. |
[08:29] | Yes, we do. | 当然要了 |
[08:36] | You left right after we got married. | 我们刚办完结婚仪式你就走了 |
[08:40] | This is like our honeymoon. | 现在就是我们的蜜月啊 |
[08:46] | Now, | 好了 |
[08:47] | Hold on to your hat. | 做好心理准备哦~ |
[08:49] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:52] | Uh-oh. | 糟糕 |
[08:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[08:54] | A little dizzy. | 有点儿晕晕的 |
[08:56] | Must be the benadryl. | 肯定是苯海拉明起作用了 |
[08:57] | Switch places with me. | 咱们换个体位.. |
[09:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Now… | 现在… |
[09:10] | …kiss me! | 吻我! |
[09:22] | Bernadette? Bernadette? | |
[09:27] | Bernie? Bernie? Bernie? bernie? | |
[09:31] | That was amazing. | 真是太销魂了… |
[09:36] | You made me feel things i never… | 你真是让我欲仙欲死.. |
[09:45] | Well, that was quick and a little gross. | 那什么 真是速战速决外加有点恶心 |
[09:49] | Now, i know how she feels. | 我也知道她很享受 |
[09:54] | Hey, sheldon, you’re always | 嘿 Sheldon 你的脑袋瓜里 |
[09:57] | Full of fun little facts. | 充满了奇趣小知识 |
[09:59] | Where did the expression | 那你知道“把你修理得屁滚尿流” |
[10:00] | “got your ass handed to you” come from? | 这个说法的来历吗? |
[10:06] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:08] | I wonder if it’s from, like, ancient rome | 我猜…是不是源自古罗马时代 |
[10:12] | Where they’d actually chop somebody’s ass off | 有人真的砍掉了人家的屁股 |
[10:13] | And then go, “here.” | 然后说“拿去滚着玩儿” |
[10:18] | You know, to appease loseroneous, the god of losers. | 你懂的 用来安抚失败之神 失败帝 |
[10:23] | I am not a loser. | 我不是失败者 |
[10:24] | Pictionary is not a true test of | 你画我猜不能准确的 |
[10:26] | any real intelligence and skill | 测试一个人的智商和能力水平 |
[10:28] | Mmm, in all fairness, | 嗯 说句公道话 |
[10:30] | Pictionary has verbal skills, visual skills. | 你画我猜可以测试人的语言能力 视觉能力 |
[10:33] | It’s a pretty well-rounded game. | 算得上是一个颇为全面的游戏 |
[10:34] | Lot of big talk from a man | 连一块巧克力豆曲奇都画不明白的人 |
[10:36] | Who can’t draw a chocolate chip cookie. | 还好意思在这里说大话 |
[10:39] | All right, fine, pick another game. | 好吧 这样吧 挑个别的来比赛 |
[10:40] | Amy and i will beat you at anything. | Amy和我双剑合璧 天下无敌 |
[10:42] | All right. | 行啊 |
[10:43] | Let’s play… | 我们来比.. |
[10:45] | Physics fiesta. | 物理嘉年华 |
[10:48] | Oh, come on, what is that? | 噢 拜托 那是什么玩意儿? |
[10:50] | It’s a game that i just invented, | 这是我刚发明的一个游戏 |
[10:52] | In which the participants answer physics questions | 参赛者用补习的西班牙语 |
[10:55] | In remedial spanish. | 回答物理问题 |
[10:56] | Um… | 额… |
[10:58] | ?Dónde está el boson de Higgs? | 如何找到希格斯玻色子? |
[11:02] | En el acelerador de particulares. | 在粒子加速器里 |
[11:06] | Bueno, mi amigo. | 好样的 兄弟 |
[11:10] | No, no, we’re not playing some dumb made-up game. | 我们不想玩这种瞎编出来的2B游戏 |
[11:14] | All games are made up. | 所有游戏都是编出来的 |
[11:16] | They’re not found in nature. | 又不是本来就存在的 |
[11:17] | You don’t just dig in the ground, come across | 你又不是在地上挖个洞 |
[11:19] | A rich vein of rock’em sock’em robots. | 走过去 然后发现有一洞的拳击机器人 (美国有名的玩具) |
[11:23] | Just pick another game. | 再玩个别的游戏吧 |
[11:24] | Why don’t we do something athletic | 为什么我们不玩些运动类的 |
[11:26] | Like go over to the university pool and play water polo? | 比方说去学校游泳池打打水球 |
[11:29] | No good– sheldon doesn’t float. | 不行 Sheldon漂不起来 |
[11:32] | That is true. | 那确实 |
[11:33] | I have a higher than normal body density. | 我的身体密度大于常人 |
[11:36] | If i run too deep a bath, i drown. | 要是在一个太深的浴缸里 就会淹死 |
[11:39] | All right, let’s keep it simple. | 好吧 咱把事情简单化点 |
[11:41] | How about darts? | 来玩飞镖怎么样? |
[11:42] | Oh, that’s not fair either. | 那也不公平 |
[11:43] | Why not? | 怎么不公平了? |
[11:44] | Darts is a bar game. | 飞镖是酒吧游戏 |
[11:46] | You’ve been frequenting drinking establishments | 你从合法年龄开始就 |
[11:48] | Since you were of legal age. | 频繁喝酒 |
[11:50] | Yeah, that’s when it started. | 对 就是那时候开始的 |
[11:53] | Well, regardless, she has a distinct advantage | 不管怎么说 她在任何和酒吧相关的游戏上 |
[11:56] | In all tavern- based competitions. | 都有绝对的优势 |
[11:57] | Pool, beer pong, wet t-shirt contests– they’re all out. | 台球 啤酒乒乓球 湿身大赛 — 这些都不能玩 |
[12:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | Just for the record, i have never entered | 声明一下 我从没参加过 |
[12:05] | A wet t-shirt contest. | 什么湿身大赛 |
[12:07] | I’ve won a few, but that’s just | 我确实赢过一些游戏 但只是因为 |
[12:08] | because i spill when I`m drunk. | 我喝醉了之后把酒弄洒了 |
[12:10] | So… | 那么 |
[12:12] | We could go to the cadaver lab at ucla | 我们可以去加州大学的尸体实验室 |
[12:14] | And play real-life operation. | 玩玩真人手术 (Operation – 手术是一个游戏) |
[12:18] | Uh-uh. no. i don’t think so. | 不行 我看还是算了吧 |
[12:21] | Are you sure? i mean, the nose doesn’t light up, | 你确定? 我是说鼻子是不会亮 (游戏输了鼻子会亮) |
[12:23] | But if the corpse is fresh enough, | 但如果尸体足够新鲜的话 |
[12:24] | Sometimes you can get the leg to jerk. | 你还能让那死人腿抽一抽 |
[12:29] | Hey, ma, twinkle, twinkle, your little star is home! | 嘿 妈 一闪一闪 你的小星星回家啦! |
[12:36] | Ma, the chain’s on the door! | 老妈 门上着锁呢! |
[12:38] | Howard? Howard? | |
[12:40] | I thought i wasn’t going to see you till tomorrow! | 我以为明天才能见到你! |
[12:43] | Yeah, well, bernie’s not feeling well, | 本来是的 但Bernie今天身体不太舒服 |
[12:46] | So i thought i’d stop by, | 所以我顺便来看看你 |
[12:47] | Tell you about the greatest adventure of my life, | 跟你得瑟下我在太空的神奇历险 |
[12:50] | See if you can make me feel bad about it. | 看看你会不会让我觉得那是很糟糕的事 |
[12:54] | Uh, uh, okay, hold on, i’m not decent! | 好吧 等会 我现在不太方便见人 |
[12:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | Woman hasn’t tied her robe in 20 years. | 一个20年都不系睡袍的女人 |
[13:02] | Suddenly she’s not decent? | 突然不方便见人了? |
[13:04] | You want me to hide in the closet or go out the back?! | 你想让我藏柜子里还是后门走?! |
[13:09] | Shh, you need to whisper. | 嘘 你小点声说话 |
[13:12] | Ma, who is in there? | 老妈 谁在里面? |
[13:14] | Uh, nobody! | 没人! |
[13:15] | The tv is on! | 是电视! |
[13:17] | I only got one sock. | 我只找到一只袜子 |
[13:19] | Where’s my other sock? | 还有一只在哪? |
[13:21] | Who is that? | 谁在里面啊? |
[13:22] | I told you, it’s the tv. | 跟你说过了是电视 |
[13:24] | Jay leno lost a sock; it’s hilarious. | Jay leno(脱口秀主持人)掉了只袜子 真搞笑 |
[13:28] | If you’re busy, i can come back. | 你要忙的话 我下次再来 |
[13:31] | Just give me a second! | 再等我一会! |
[13:33] | Go, go, go, go. | 快走 快 快 |
[13:44] | Dr. schneider? | Schneider医生? |
[13:46] | Oh, hello, howard. | 哦 你好啊 Howard |
[13:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[13:52] | Um, house call. | 呃 出诊 |
[13:55] | You’re a dentist. | 你是个牙医啊 |
[13:58] | Yes, yes, i am. | 是的 我是牙医 |
[14:01] | I think he’s on to us! | 我觉得他发现我们了 |
[14:11] | Okay, glasses off. | 预备 摘掉眼镜 |
[14:13] | Find waldo. | 找Waldo |
[14:21] | Hurry up, find him, find him. | 加油 找他 找他 |
[14:23] | I’m trying! don’t yell at me! | 我在找呢! 别对我吼! |
[14:25] | For goodness’ sake, he’s wearing | 额滴个神 他戴着帽子 眼镜 |
[14:26] | A hat, glasses, and a red striped shirt. | 穿着红条纹的衬衫 |
[14:28] | I know what he looks like. | 我知道他什么样 |
[14:30] | Oh, there he is, i got him. | 哦 那里 我找到了 |
[14:31] | Yes, we win again! | 耶 我们又赢了! |
[14:34] | How could you not find him? | 你怎么能找不到呢? |
[14:36] | Because he’s hard to find. | 因为他很难找 |
[14:38] | If he was easy to find, | 如果随便就能找到 |
[14:39] | The books would be called there’s waldo. | 这本书就会叫Waldo在这儿 |
[14:43] | 57, 58, 59, that’s one minute. | 57 58 59 一分钟到了 |
[14:52] | Long division, long division. | 长除法 长除法 |
[14:54] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[14:55] | Remember, show your work. | 记着 要写过程 |
[14:59] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[15:00] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[15:05] | I’m not okay. | 不好了 |
[15:07] | Get up, we can’t lose in math. | 起来 我们不能输在数学上 |
[15:10] | 37! yes! | 37!正确! |
[15:12] | Aah! | 啊哈! |
[15:14] | Ready, set, wrestle. | 预备 开始 摔跤 |
[15:18] | One, two, three, pin. | 一 二 三 压倒了 |
[15:20] | mua(*^__^*) Mwah! | |
[15:22] | Stop that. | 住嘴 |
[15:24] | Mwah! | 我再亲! |
[15:25] | Amy, do something. | Amy 做点儿什么 |
[15:26] | Mwah. | 我亲 |
[15:27] | Amy, help. | Amy 帮我一下 |
[15:28] | W– amy, stop that. | 等– Amy 住嘴 |
[15:31] | Amy, penny, both of you, stop it. | Amy Penny 你们俩都给我停下 |
[15:36] | One to beam aboard? | 传送一个上飞船了? |
[15:39] | Oh, my god, you’re back. | 哦 天 你回来了 |
[15:42] | Oh, look at you. | 噢 看看你 |
[15:43] | You, you look like you grew. | 你 你看起来长个了 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:48] | The lack of gravity did decompress my spine, | 重力的缺失缓解了我脊椎的压力 |
[15:50] | So i’m like an inch and a half taller. | 所以我大概长高了有1.5英尺 |
[15:53] | I’m going to the dmv tomorrow to get my license changed | 我明天要在我缩回去之前 |
[15:55] | Before i shrink back. | 去DMV(美国车辆管理局)把驾照换了 |
[15:56] | Oh, uh, come in, come in. | 哦 啊进来 进来坐 |
[15:59] | Oh, i, uh, i didn’t think i was going to get | 哦 我 额 我还以为 |
[16:01] | To see you until tomorrow. | 我明天才会见到你呢 |
[16:02] | Yeah, well, bernadette’s a little | 啊 是这样 Bernadette有点 |
[16:05] | Under the weather | 不太舒服 |
[16:06] | And my mom’s kind of under my dentist. | 至于我妈 貌似和我的牙医搞在一起了 |
[16:10] | Wait, your, your mother is sleeping with your dentist? | 等下 你 你妈和你的牙医睡了? |
[16:13] | Former dentist. | 前牙医 |
[16:15] | I need a new one now that i know where his hands have been. | 自从我知道他的手碰过哪里后我就想换个新的 |
[16:17] | So you’re wandering all around by yourself? | 所以你就一个人到处闲逛? |
[16:21] | That’s not the kind of hero’s welcome | 这可不是一个宇航员回家以后 |
[16:23] | An astronaut should come home to. | 该享受的欢迎仪式 |
[16:25] | It’s okay, you know, we space cowboys | 还好啦 你懂的 我们太空牛仔 |
[16:27] | Don’t do what we do for glory and fame. | 不是为了荣誉和名声才做这些事情的 |
[16:31] | We leave that to your rock stars and your athletes | 就把这些身外之物留给你们的摇滚明星和运动员 |
[16:35] | And your howie mandels. | 还有你们的Howie Mandels好了 |
[16:39] | Oh, hey, man, welcome back. | 哦 嘿 伙计 欢迎回来 |
[16:42] | Oh, stuart, thanks. | 哦 stuart 谢了 |
[16:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[16:46] | I, i kind of live here now. | 我 我目前算是住在这儿 |
[16:48] | Just until he gets back on his feet, | 直到他能自己用脚站起来为止(自立) |
[16:49] | Which are looking pretty good | 他的脚在我给他买生日礼物– |
[16:51] | In the boots i bought him for his birthday. | 一双靴子中看着非常不错 |
[16:56] | Ah, he’s spoiling me and i love it. | 啊 我就爱他这么宠我 |
[17:00] | Wow, so you guys are like buds now? | 哇哦 所以你们现在是好基友了? |
[17:05] | Oh, yeah, we hang out all the time. | 哦 是的 我们最近一直在一起混 |
[17:07] | Plus, he doesn’t have a girlfriend, | 再加上 他还没有女朋友 |
[17:08] | I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我也没有女友 |
[17:09] | It’s like we both had these holes | 我们生活中都有很多空洞 |
[17:11] | In our lives, but now we fill each other’s holes. | 但现在我们可以填补对方的洞了 |
[17:19] | Uh… | 额 |
[17:21] | That sounds a little funny to an american ear. | 对于美国人来说刚才那句话有点怪 |
[17:25] | Which part? | 哪里? |
[17:26] | Just all of it. | 全 部 |
[17:29] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[17:31] | So w-what do you guys got going on tonight? | 那么伙计们你们今晚准备干嘛? |
[17:33] | Raj is taking me to the sound of music sing-along. | Raj准备带我去参加音乐之声的合唱 |
[17:37] | Sound of music sing-along? | 音乐之声合唱? |
[17:39] | That used to be our thing, but that’s cool. | 这可曾经是属于我俩的活动 不过好吧挺好的 |
[17:41] | Oh, howard, it’s still our thing. | 哦 Howard 这还是我们的活动啊 |
[17:43] | Come with us, we’ll, we’ll get you a scalped ticket. | 来吧一起来 我们 我们给你弄张黄牛票 |
[17:45] | So i’d be sitting by myself? | 所以我自己一个人坐? |
[17:48] | We’ll switch. | 咱们可以换座位的 |
[17:49] | You’ll come sit with me after intermission. | 中场以后你来跟我一起坐 |
[17:51] | So i-i-i’d be sitting by myself during “edelweiss”? | 所以我 我 我要在唱雪绒花的时候自己坐着? |
[17:55] | No, no, | 不 不用了 |
[17:56] | You guys go. | 你们去吧 |
[17:58] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[17:59] | Okay, uh, will i get to see you tomorrow? | 好吧 哦 那我明天去看你? |
[18:01] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[18:02] | See you, stuart. | 下回见 Stuart |
[18:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好的 |
[18:05] | Is he taller? | 他是不是长高了 |
[18:10] | At least my mother made her boyfriend climb out the window. | 至少我妈让她男友从窗户爬出去了 |
[18:21] | No hands, first one to clean the pan wins. | 不要用手 先吃完的赢 |
[18:25] | On the count of three. | 数三下之后开始 |
[18:27] | 1 2… One, two… | |
[18:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:32] | I’m a little concerned. | 我有点小担心 |
[18:34] | Blueberries are rich in antioxidants. | 蓝莓里有着大量的抗氧化剂 |
[18:37] | So? | 所以? |
[18:38] | So, with all those antioxidants, | 所以,万一这些抗氧化剂 |
[18:40] | What if i run out of oxidants? | 把我的氧化剂耗光了呢 |
[18:45] | Sheldon, we haven’t won a game all night. | Sheldon,我们整晚一场游戏都没赢 |
[18:48] | Now, you either stick your face in that pie | 现在 要么你把你的脸放在派上 |
[18:51] | Or i’m gonna stick that pie in your face. | 要么我把派拍在你的脸上 |
[18:57] | That’s rude. | 太粗鲁了 |
[18:59] | One, two, three, eat. | 1 2 3 开吃 |
[19:12] | Hey, guys, guess who’s back from space. | 嗨 筒子们 猜猜谁从太空回来了 |
[19:15] | Not now! | 现在没空! |
[19:21] | Oh, ow, blueberry in my nose, | 哦 啊 蓝梅跑到我鼻子里了 |
[19:24] | Blueberry in my nose! | 我鼻子里有蓝莓! |
[19:26] | Snort it down and keep eating! | 吸进去继续吃! |
[19:43] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟啊 |
[19:45] | I don’t think so. | 你认错了 |
[19:47] | Yeah, i just saw you on the news. | 没错 我在新闻里看到过你 |
[19:51] | You’re an astronaut. | 你是一个宇航员 |
[19:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:54] | Yes, i am. | 是的我就是 |
[19:55] | Good for you. | 你真棒 |
[19:57] | How about a piece of cheesecake on the house? | 来块免费的起司蛋糕怎样? |
[20:00] | Oh, thank you so much. | 哦 那太谢谢了 |
[20:01] | I’ve been having the worst night. | 我今晚过得很糟 |
[20:03] | I just got back, and my friends don’t care, | 我好不容易回来了,但我的朋友们都不在乎 |
[20:05] | My wife’s sick, i went to my mom… | 我的妻子病了,然后我去我妈… |
[20:06] | You want the cheesecake or not? | 你到底要不要芝士蛋糕了? |
[20:10] | Yes, please. | 来一块 |
[20:36] | perfect. | 太好了 |