时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | And the next wedding gift is… a gravy boat. | 下一件结婚礼物是… 调味壶 |
[00:06] | Ooh,one gravy boat. | 哦 一个调味壶 |
[00:09] | That’s from Sheldon. | Sheldon送的 |
[00:09] | He told me he had it engraved. | 他说里面刻了字 |
[00:12] | “In the event of a divorce,please return to Sheldon Cooper. | “离婚时请将此壶还给Sheldon Cooper” |
[00:17] | ” One “inappropriate,yet I wish I thought of that” gravy boat. | 一件”不恰当 但未雨绸缪”的调味壶 |
[00:23] | When I get married I’m going to register at the UCLA Cadaver Lab. | 我结婚要去加大洛杉矶分校 尸体研究室注册 |
[00:27] | Ew,why? | 呃 为什么? |
[00:28] | ‘Cause I’ve always wanted a whole human skeleton and they are really spendy. | 我一直想要一副完整的人体骨架 但它们太贵了 |
[00:33] | So,you actually see you and Sheldon getting married someday? | 你认为某天你和Sheldon会结婚? |
[00:36] | Not just someday. | 不是某天 |
[00:37] | In exactly four years. | 就是四年后 |
[00:39] | But don’t tell Sheldon.He’s still a flight risk. | 但不要告诉Sheldon 他有可能逃婚 |
[00:44] | What about you,Penny? | 那你呢? Penny |
[00:45] | What about me what? | 我怎么了? |
[00:47] | Do you think you and Leonard might ever get married? | 你和Leonard会走上婚姻殿堂吗? |
[00:50] | Oh,well,you know,Leonard is great. | 哦 Lenonard人很好 |
[00:57] | But do you think you’ll ever get married? | 但你们会结婚吗? |
[00:58] | He’s a sweetie. | 他是个小甜心 |
[01:01] | You’re not answering the question. | 你还没回答问题 |
[01:03] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[01:04] | Yeah,sure,of course I love him. | 当然 我当然爱他 |
[01:06] | It doesn’t sound like it. | 听起来不像 |
[01:08] | Well,I do. | 我确实爱他 |
[01:10] | Do you tell him that? | 你有告诉过他吗? |
[01:11] | No,he’d just take it the wrong way. | 没有 他会想歪的 |
[01:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[01:16] | It means he is special and smart and nice and… | 他人很特别 很聪明 很不错… |
[01:19] | Are you gonna break up with him? | 你要和他分手? |
[01:21] | No! Maybe. I don’t know. | 不是! 有可能 我不知道 |
[01:24] | I had no idea you were unhappy. | 我真的不知道你那么不开心 |
[01:26] | That’s the thing: I’m not. | 问题是 我没不开心 |
[01:27] | I’m not unhappy at all. | 我非常开心 |
[01:28] | It’s just… I don’t know… I-I’ve been in love before,but it felt different. | 只是… 我不知道… 我之前也恋爱过 但这次不太一样 |
[01:33] | But maybe this is a new,better,boring kind of love. | 也许这次恋爱更新 更好 更无聊 |
[01:38] | Do you ever feel that way about Howard? | 你和Howard相处时有这种感觉吗? |
[01:40] | Oh,that’s not really a fair comparison. | 哦 我俩没法比 |
[01:42] | I’m basically married to a sexy Buzz Lightyear. | 电影”玩具总动员”星际宇航员玩具形象 |
[01:47] | Amy,you? | Amy 你呢? |
[01:48] | Can’t help ya,kid. | 我帮不了你 孩子 |
[01:49] | Whenever I’m around Sheldon,I feel like my loins are on fire. | 每次和Sheldon在一起时 我股间都火烧火燎的 |
[01:54] | In the good way. | 好的那种 |
[01:55] | Not the urinary tract infection way. | 不是尿道感染那种 |
[02:25] | Hey,buddy,how’s it going up there? | 嘿 哥们 上面怎么样? |
[02:28] | You don’t have to shout,Raj. | 你不用喊 Raj |
[02:30] | It’s not like I’m an astronaut floating around in outer space. | 我又不是飘在外太空的宇航员 |
[02:34] | Oh,wait,I am. | 哦 等等 我的确是 |
[02:40] | So,is it everything you hoped it would be? | 跟你之前想的一样吗? |
[02:42] | It’s better. | 比想象中更好 |
[02:44] | I wake up every morning and I just can’t believe I’m on this incredible adventure. | 每天早上醒来 我都不敢相信 竟然身处如此美妙的冒险中 |
[02:50] | Hey,Froot Loops,did you clean the space toilet? | 嘿 果脆圈 你清理太空厕所了吗? |
[02:55] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:56] | I’m talking to my friends. | 我在和朋友说话呢 |
[02:58] | You know the rules: new guy scrubs the toilet. | 你知道规矩的 新人洗厕所 |
[03:03] | If you do good job,next time we give you brush. | 你做得好的话 下次给你发刷子 |
[03:11] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[03:12] | We’re always giving each other a hard time up here. | 在这里我们总是互相吐槽 |
[03:15] | It’s kind of like being in a frat. | 在这就跟在兄弟会似的 |
[03:17] | You know,joking,kidding around,hurting feelings. | 你懂得 互开玩笑啊 伤人家心啊什么的 |
[03:22] | Okay,my turn.Let me talk to him. | 好了 轮到我了 让我跟他说话 |
[03:23] | Go ahead. | 行行 去吧 |
[03:24] | 2311 North Los Robles Avenue,Pasadena,California to International Space Station. | 加州帕萨迪纳市北罗伯斯大街2311号 连线国际太空站 |
[03:30] | Can you read me?Over. | 能听见我说话吗? 完毕 |
[03:33] | Yes,I read you,Sheldon. | 是 我听得见 Sheldon |
[03:36] | Copy that. Over. | 收到 完毕 |
[03:38] | What are you doing? | 你干啥呢? |
[03:40] | I am talking to a man in space. | 我在跟太空男说话呢 |
[03:42] | If you don’t have the then he might as well be at the Coffee Bean over on Lake Street. | 你要是不来这么一下 那跟在湖街香啡缤里的人说话有啥两样 |
[03:47] | You’re out of your mind,Sheldon. | Sheldon 你神经错乱了 |
[03:48] | That’s a negative. | 你错了 |
[03:49] | My mother had me tested. Over. | 我妈妈带我检查过了 完毕 |
[03:53] | Come on,scrub it up,Loops. | 下来吧 扫厕所去吧 果脆圈兄 |
[03:56] | All right,all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:58] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:59] | There’s a meteor shower. | 这有一场流星雨 |
[04:01] | You want to see a meteor shower? | 你想看流星雨吗? |
[04:03] | Take a look at what Dimitri just left you in the toilet. | 看看刚才Dimitri厕所给你留了啥吧 |
[04:11] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:12] | Over and out. | 完毕 下线 |
[04:15] | Bye,buddy! | 再见了 兄弟! |
[04:18] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[04:19] | Hey,Stuart,come on in. | 嘿 Stuart 进来吧 |
[04:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干啥? |
[04:21] | Um,Raj invited me to go to the movies with you guys. | 呃…Raj邀请我跟你们一起看电影去 |
[04:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:28] | I didn’t authorize this. | 我可没批准吧 |
[04:31] | Sheldon,you are not in charge. | Sheldon 这你做不了主 |
[04:33] | That’s mighty sassy for a man with a roommate performance review around the corner. | 太无礼了你 我可在屋角贴了室友表现评估表呢 |
[04:38] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的? |
[04:39] | You guys are bringing your girlfriends. | 你们都带你们的女朋友去 |
[04:41] | I didn’t want to sit by myself. | 我可不想一个人坐着 |
[04:42] | The big deal is I was expecting us to be an intimate group of five. | 重要的是我希望 我们组成一个亲密五人组 |
[04:46] | Now,we’re going to be a… faceless mass of six. | 现在 咱们成了…平庸六人团了 |
[04:51] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的啦 |
[04:52] | Just,uh,pretend he’s Wolowitz. | 你就假装他是Wolowitz |
[04:59] | Do you like Raisinets? | 雀巢公司一款葡萄干巧克力豆 |
[05:01] | I can take them or leave them. | 有没有都行吧 |
[05:02] | At the movies,Wolowitz always eats Raisinets. | 看电影时 Wolowitz总吃Raisinets |
[05:04] | Would you feel more comfortable if I ate Raisinets? | 是不是我吃你就觉得舒服点啊 |
[05:07] | Well,it’s hardly my business what you eat, | 你吃什么关我屁事啊 |
[05:10] | as long as it doesn’t crunch during the film and it’s Raisinets. | 只要看电影时 不嘎吱嘎吱咬 且是Raisinets就成 |
[05:15] | Okay. Should we go? | 好吧 咱们出发吧? |
[05:17] | Yeah,but,one more question. | 且慢 还有一个问题 |
[05:18] | If you’re going to replace Wolowitz,I need to know a little more about you. | 如果你要替代Wolowitz的话 我还需要多了解你一下 |
[05:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:21] | Wolowitz went to MIT. | Wolowitz是麻省理工学院毕业的 |
[05:23] | What’s your educational background? | 你啥教育背景? |
[05:25] | I went to art school. | 我上的是艺校 |
[05:27] | Equally ridiculous.Let’s go. | 一样可笑 咱们走吧 |
[05:50] | This insistence on hand-holding is preposterous. | 坚持握手真是荒唐 |
[05:55] | Well,I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[05:55] | Yeah,of course you do.You’re a girl. | 当然了 你是女生 |
[05:58] | You like all kinds of hippy-dippy things. | 这种伪嬉皮雅痞的事 你都喜欢 |
[06:01] | Just watch the movie. | 看你的电影吧 |
[06:06] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[06:07] | Penny isn’t making Leonard hold hands. | Penny都没有要求Leonard握她的手 |
[06:12] | There might be a reason for that. | 好像另有原因哦 |
[06:14] | Sweaty? | 怕手汗? |
[06:17] | Unhygienic? | 不卫生? |
[06:19] | Looks dumb?Take your pick. | 看似很傻? 选一个吧 |
[06:22] | Penny said she’s not sure she wants to be Leonard’s girlfriend anymore. | Penny说她不知道 还要不要和Leonard在一起了 |
[06:29] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[06:30] | – She just took a sip from his Diet Dr.Pepper. – So? | – 她刚喝了一口他的健怡乐倍 – 所以? |
[06:35] | So,if she wants to end her pair-bond with Leonard, | 所以 如果她想跟Leonar掰了 |
[06:38] | why on earth would she guzzle a witches’ brew of his soda and spit? | 那他为啥还要大喝一口 苏打和他口水的混合物啊? |
[06:44] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[06:45] | String theory is complicated. | 弦理论才叫复杂 |
[06:49] | That’s just yucky. | 他俩只是恶心 |
[06:53] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别想喝我的 |
[06:59] | All right,for the sake of argument,let’s say that’s true. | 好吧 讲讲清楚 就当她真心想分手 |
[07:01] | Why doesn’t Penny just end the relationship? | 那Penny为什么不直接了断? |
[07:04] | She’s not sure how she feels. | 因为她也不知道自己怎么想的 |
[07:05] | How can she not be sure how she feels? | 怎么可能? |
[07:09] | You know,when I have a feeling,I know it. | 当我有想法时 我感受得到啊 |
[07:12] | Trains?Love them. | 火车? 我爱它们 |
[07:15] | Swordfish?I love them,too. | 剑鱼? 我也喜欢 |
[07:17] | They’re fish with a sword for a nose. | 就是一种鼻子是剑状的鱼 |
[07:24] | Regardless,don’t say anything to Leonard. | 无论如何 别告诉Leonard |
[07:27] | Now you’re asking me to keep a secret from my best friend,colleague,and roommate? | 你要我对自己最要好的 朋友 同事及室友保密? |
[07:32] | Yes,please,Penny will kill me. | 对 求你了 不然Penny会杀了我的 |
[07:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:36] | FIY secret-keeping?Hate it. | 告诉你 保密? 我讨厌 |
[07:40] | Hand-holding?Not a fan. | 握手? 巨无聊 |
[07:44] | Hammerhead shark?I love that thing. | 锤头鲨? 超爱 |
[07:47] | Yeah,it’s another fish with a tool on its head. | 嗯 这是另一种头上带家伙的鱼哦 |
[07:52] | Raisinet? | |
[07:53] | Shh,we’re trying to watch the movie. | 嘘 我们正看电影呢 |
[07:58] | This is not working out with him. | 实在跟他合不来 |
[08:15] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢? |
[08:17] | I think I might have tartar buildup. | 有牙垢诶 |
[08:21] | My tongue won’t go as far forward as it used to. | 我的舌头不比以前够得远了 |
[08:25] | Maybe your tongue is shrinking. | 搞不好你舌头在缩水呢 |
[08:35] | Nope. | 没有 |
[08:41] | Oh,you have no idea how annoying this is. | 你都不知道这有多烦人 |
[08:45] | I’m starting to get a sense of it. | 我有点体会了 |
[08:49] | Don’t worry.I’ll take you to the dentist tomorrow. | 别担心 明天带你看牙医去 |
[08:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:53] | I appreciate that. | 非常感激 |
[08:56] | You’re good people,Leonard. | 你是个好人 Leonard |
[09:06] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:11] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[09:14] | Why? | 为嘛? |
[09:16] | I can’t tell you why I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你我为什么不能告诉你 |
[09:20] | So I guess there’s two things I can’t tell you. | 所以貌似就有两件事我不能告诉你了 |
[09:23] | I wish there were more. | 我想应该还不止吧 |
[09:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry.This is really important. | 抱歉 这事真的很重要 |
[09:37] | What is it? | 什么事啦? |
[09:42] | I like The Transformers. | 我喜欢变形金刚 |
[09:45] | Do you like The Transformers? | 你喜欢变形金刚吗? |
[09:49] | Where exactly did your mother have you tested? | 你妈到底带你去哪检查的? |
[09:52] | Leonard,The Transformers teach us that things are not always what they appear to be. | Leonard 变形金刚告诉我们 事情并不总如表面所示 |
[10:00] | You know,like,uh,a semi truck might be an alien robot, | 比如一重型卡车可能是个外星机器人 |
[10:05] | or,uh,someone in a romantic relationship,uh,might feel differently than they appear to. | 或者处于恋爱中的人可能表里不一 |
[10:12] | Or a conversation about The Transformers might actually be about someone in this room. | 或者某谈话貌似关于变形金刚 实际是关于这房间里的某人 |
[10:25] | I’m going to pause to let that sink in. | 停顿一下 让你充分理解下 |
[10:30] | Okay,I think I understand. | 好 我觉得我懂了 |
[10:31] | You do? | 你懂了? |
[10:33] | The guy who seems like an emotionless robot is you… | 那个不懂人情世故的机器人是指你 |
[10:39] | but your relationship with Amy is causing you to transform into a red-blooded man with sexual desires. | 但是你和Amy的恋情 让你变成了一个欲火焚身的热血青年 |
[10:51] | That is literally the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这话真是二得不能再二了 |
[11:03] | Leonard? Leonard. Leonard? | |
[11:08] | What? | 干嘛? |
[11:10] | Are you sleeping? | 你睡了吗? |
[11:11] | I was. | 本来睡得挺好 |
[11:12] | Now I’m having a nightmare. | 现在做噩梦了 |
[11:16] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[11:20] | Never mind.I still can’t tell you. | 没事 我还是不能告诉你 |
[11:28] | Penny? | |
[11:34] | Penny. | |
[11:38] | Penny. | |
[11:43] | Oh,my God. Sheldon? | 哦 天呐 Sheldon? |
[11:45] | You frightened me. | 你吓死我了 |
[11:51] | What are you doing in my bedroom? | 你在我卧室里干嘛? |
[11:53] | Yeah,well,I knocked on the front door,but you didn’t hear it. | 我敲了大门了 可你没听到 |
[11:56] | How did you even get in,you weirdo? | 你怎么进来的 你个怪人? |
[11:58] | Yeah,really? | 真的假的? |
[11:59] | I’ve seen strange men traipsing in and out of here for years,but when I do it,it’s weird? | 我看人家在这进进出出的好几年了 轮到我这么做的时候 就奇怪了? |
[12:05] | What do you want,Sheldon? | 你想干嘛 Sheldon? |
[12:07] | Oh,I was having a little trouble sleeping and I just thought, | 我有点失眠 所以就想 |
[12:11] | uh,seeing as you’re up,we could talk. | 既然你也起来了 我们可以谈谈 |
[12:14] | Talk about what? | 谈什么? |
[12:16] | Oh,I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:17] | Uh,weather,uh,fish you could do carpentry with. | 天气啊 做木工的鱼啊 |
[12:22] | Why Leonard is such an attractive and desirable boyfriend. | 为什么Leonard是魅力无穷的 理想男友啊 |
[12:25] | Yeah,pick one– your choice. | 选一个– 你来定 |
[12:28] | Sheldon. | |
[12:29] | Did you know that Leonard has a perfect driving record | 你知道Leonard的驾驶记录堪称完美 |
[12:32] | and enjoys the insurance discounts that go along with that? | 并因此享受保险折扣吗? |
[12:35] | Hubba-hubba. | |
[12:39] | Okay,go home,crazy man. | 回家去 疯子 |
[12:41] | Yeah. | |
[12:42] | Did you know that while Leonard is not considered a tall fellow in our country, | 还有 虽然Leonard在美国不算高个儿 |
[12:46] | in today’s North Korea,he’s downright average. | 但在当今朝鲜 他完全达标了平均身高哦 |
[12:50] | Talk about a keeper. | 可以托付终身哦 |
[12:54] | Okay,what did Amy tell you? | 好吧 Amy跟你说什么了? |
[12:55] | Oh,very well. | 太好了 |
[12:57] | I can’t keep up this clever charade any longer. | 我都快绕不下去了 |
[13:00] | She told me that you were thinking of ending it with Leonard. | 她说你想跟Leonard分手 |
[13:04] | Okay,you listen to me. | 好吧 你听我说 |
[13:06] | I think it’s really sweet you’re trying to protect your friend, | 你想护着你朋友真是太贴心了 |
[13:08] | but this is none of your business.Got it? | 可这真心不关你的事 明白么? |
[13:10] | Excuse me.This is not about protecting my friend. | 不好意思 这跟护着朋友无关 |
[13:18] | I’m a big fan of homeostasis. | 只是我个人关于”稳态”的崇尚 |
[13:22] | Do you know what that is? | 明白什么意思吗? |
[13:23] | Of course not. | 当然不明白 |
[13:26] | Homeostasis refers to a system’s ability to regulate its internal environment | 稳态是指系统调节其内部环境 |
[13:32] | and maintain a constant condition of properties like temperature or pH. | 如温度或pH值 保持其恒定状态的能力 |
[13:37] | Worst bedtime story ever. | 睡前听这个真伤 |
[13:42] | My point is I don’t like when things change. | 我是说 我不喜欢变化 |
[13:45] | So,regardless of your feelings,I would like you to continue dating Leonard. | 所以 无论你感受如何 我希望你继续跟Leonard交往 |
[13:51] | And also,while we’re on the subject,you recently changed your shampoo. | 还有 索性一起说了吧 你最近换洗发水了 |
[13:55] | I’m not comfortable with the new scent. | 味道让我挺不爽的 |
[13:58] | Please stop this madness and go back to green apple. | 拜托别再发疯了 赶紧用回青苹果味的吧 |
[14:03] | Okay,honey,I have a lot to figure out,and until I do,you are not to say a word to Leonard. | 好吧 亲爱的 我要好好想想清楚 在那之前 你不许漏口风给Leonard |
[14:09] | Do you understand? | 你清楚了吗? |
[14:10] | I do. | 清楚了 |
[14:12] | – You clear on the shampoo issue? – Get out. | – 洗发水的事你清楚了吗? – 出去 |
[14:20] | – Penny? – What? | – 怎么了? |
[14:22] | Please don’t hurt my friend. | 请别伤害我朋友 |
[14:26] | That is the last thing I want to do. | 我也最不想那样 |
[14:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:32] | Coconut?What were you thinking?Are you a hula girl? | 椰子香? 你想干嘛呀? 跳草裙舞的吗你? |
[14:34] | Get out! | 出去! |
[14:44] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:45] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有没有搞错啊? |
[14:47] | You told Sheldon? | 你竟然告诉Sheldon了? |
[14:48] | Do you know what a terrible position this puts me in? | 你这是把我置于何地啊? |
[14:51] | Hang on,please. | 请稍等 |
[14:54] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:55] | Yeah,just a heads-up: Penny knows that you blabbed about Leonard. | 嗯 给你提个醒 Penny知道 你嚼她和Leonard的舌头了 |
[14:59] | She’s pretty mad. | 她挺抓狂的 |
[15:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:03] | She’s yelling at me right now. | 她正冲我疯吼呢 |
[15:05] | All right then,so we’re all on the same page. | 好吧 我俩的待遇一致 |
[15:13] | Hey,Bernie. | 嘿 Bernie |
[15:14] | There’s my hubby. | 老公好呀 |
[15:16] | How’s everything going up there? | 你那边怎么样? |
[15:17] | Oh,it’s okay. | 噢 挺好的 |
[15:19] | Space is beautiful. Earth is beautiful. | 太空挺美 地球也挺美 |
[15:22] | Same old,same old. | 老样子 没新鲜 |
[15:26] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[15:27] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:28] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[15:30] | Howard. | |
[15:33] | The other astronauts are being mean to me. | 其他俩宇航员排挤我 |
[15:39] | No,what are they doing? | 不是吧 他们做了什么? |
[15:41] | Well,like for instance,the other day when I was asleep, | 比方说 那天我正睡觉 |
[15:44] | one of the guys went on a space walk | 一个男的太空漫步到我窗户外面 |
[15:46] | and glued a big-eyed rubber alien mask to the outside of my window. | 粘了个大眼睛外星人面具 |
[15:54] | When I woke up,I screamed for like nine minutes. | 我醒来后 狂叫了快九分钟 |
[15:58] | Oh,Howie. | |
[15:59] | You can see it if you want. | 想看的话 |
[16:00] | It’s on YouTube. | YouTube上有 |
[16:01] | Google “astronaut screams for nine minutes. | 搜索 “宇航员狂叫九分钟” |
[16:06] | ” Why don’t you stand up to them? | 你为什么要逆来顺受呢? |
[16:08] | What am I supposed to say? | 我怎么说呢? |
[16:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:12] | Say,”Being mean is lame. | 说 “卑鄙刻薄不讨好” |
[16:15] | What’s cool is being nice. | “与人为善最重要” |
[16:23] | ” Great,I’ll do that when I want to be the first guy in space to get a wedgie. | 好吧 当我想成为太空中被扯内裤 第一人时 我会说的 |
[16:30] | Do you want me to call somebody at NASA? | 要我打电话给NASA的人吗? |
[16:33] | No. | 算了吧 |
[16:34] | My mom already tried that. | 我妈妈打过了 |
[16:35] | It only made things worse. | 结果更糟 |
[16:40] | Gelatinous Sphere. | 胶球 |
[16:43] | Focused Locust. | 专注蝗虫 |
[16:45] | Temple of Yip. | 尖叫庙 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry.Wolowitz would never play that card. | 不好意思 Wolowitz从不出这牌 |
[16:52] | All right,Lesser Demon Turtle. | 好吧 小魔龟 |
[16:56] | Fairy God Monster,I win. | 仙神怪 我赢了 |
[16:59] | Your desperate need for friendship makes you weak. | 你对友情饥不择食 所以弱爆了 |
[17:04] | So,what are you guys doing later? | 一会儿你们干什么? |
[17:06] | Stuart and I were thinking of going out for a drink. | Stuart和我打算出去喝一杯 |
[17:08] | We’re gonna try to meet some girls. | 和妹子们见面哟 |
[17:09] | ‘Cause that’s what we do. | 正中下怀 |
[17:13] | Watch out,ladies: a little coffee and cream coming your way. | 注意了 妹子们 咖啡奶油来了哦 |
[17:20] | In case you didn’t follow that,I’m the coffee. | 怕你们没听懂 我是咖啡 |
[17:24] | Leonard? | |
[17:25] | Maybe you’d like to go with them to meet girls. | 你可以和他们一起泡妹子 |
[17:28] | Why would I be interested? | 为什么我会感兴趣? |
[17:29] | I have Penny. | 我有Penny |
[17:30] | Yeah,for now. | 目前是的 |
[17:33] | But that woman has a death wish,Leonard. | 但那女人有死亡冲动 Leonard (精神病学术语 由弗洛伊德提出) |
[17:36] | She talks to strangers; she pets unfamiliar dogs; | 她会和陌生人说话 会抚摸不知底细的狗 |
[17:40] | and it is ridiculously easy to break into her apartment. | 闯进她家简直轻而易举 |
[17:45] | If I were you,I’d get a back-up. | 我要是你 我就找个备胎 |
[17:48] | You can’t just replace someone you care about with some other random person. | 你不能随便找个人 把你关心的人换掉 |
[17:52] | No,please don’t ruin this for me. | 拜托别含沙射影 |
[17:57] | Do you remember how upset I was when they replaced Edward Norton as the Hulk? | 你记不记得当绿巨人换成 由爱德华诺顿出演时我有多悲伤? |
[18:03] | Yes,you walked around for a week saying,”Sheldon unhappy with casting choice. | 记得 你念叨了一礼拜 “Sheldon不喜欢换角色” |
[18:10] | ” But,then Mark Ruffalo was the Hulk in The Avengers,and he was even better. | 但是 后来复仇者联盟里 马克鲁法洛演了绿巨人 表演还更出彩 |
[18:15] | What’s your point? | 你要说什么? |
[18:16] | Call me a romantic. | 说我是浪漫主义者也罢 |
[18:18] | I like to think that your Mark Ruffalo is still out there somewhere. | 但我觉得你还没找到你的马克鲁法洛 |
[18:25] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[18:26] | Are we gonna play cards or not? | 咱还玩不玩牌了? |
[18:28] | I like Mark Ruffalo,too. | 我也喜欢马克鲁法洛 |
[18:29] | Yeah,settle down there,Fake Wolowitz. | 老实待着 山寨Wolowitz |
[18:33] | No one likes a kiss-up. | 没人喜欢马屁精 |
[18:38] | So,I had to take Sheldon to the dentist this morning. | 我上午带Sheldon去看了牙医 |
[18:41] | – Really? – Yup. | – 是吗? – 嗯 |
[18:43] | I told him if he didn’t bite the hygienist,I’d take him for ice cream. | 我告诉他如果他不咬牙医助手的话 我就带他吃冰淇淋 |
[18:49] | I didn’t have to take him for ice cream. | 我没带他去吃冰淇淋哦 |
[18:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[18:55] | You seem a little distracted. | 你有点心不在焉啊 |
[19:00] | Look,there’s something I need to tell you. | 我有话要对你说 |
[19:03] | Yeah,okay. | 好的 |
[19:05] | I don’t really know how to say this. | 我真心不知道该怎么说 |
[19:07] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:11] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[19:19] | You slept with him? | 你俩滚床单了? |
[19:22] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能干吗 |
[19:23] | He had those big,sad eyes. | 他有双悲伤的大眼睛 |
[19:26] | Oh,sure,you had no choice. | 是啊 你没得选 |
[19:31] | He looked at me like this. | 他这样看着我 |
[19:37] | Well,if that’s all it takes,it’s a good thing you don’t have a dog. | 如果只是这样 还好你没养狗 |
[19:45] | Don’t worry.You’ll have plenty of chances to break up with him: | 别担心 你还有大把机会和他分手 |
[19:48] | Your wedding day,your honeymoon,your 50th anniversary. | 你的结婚日 蜜月 50周年纪念日 |
[19:52] | Look,it’s fine. | 无所谓啦 |
[19:52] | We’re not getting married,okay? | 我们没打算结婚好吗? |
[19:54] | We’re keeping things,you know,homeostasis. | 我们会保持– 稳态的 |
[20:00] | It’s so cute when she tries. | 她努力的时候好可爱 |
[20:08] | It’s from Leonard. | Leonard发的 |
[20:10] | “Last night was amazing. | “昨晚很棒” |
[20:11] | “You’re amazing. | “你很棒” |
[20:12] | I’m so lucky to have you in my life. | “拥有你我很幸运” |
[20:18] | ” Please,stop it. | 拜托 停 |
[20:23] | Hey,Bernie,guess what? | Bernie 你猜怎么着? |
[20:25] | I stood up to the other astronauts like you said | 我按你说的反抗了另一个宇航员 |
[20:27] | and I got to tell you, last night was the first time | 我要告诉你 昨晚是一周来 |
[20:30] | in a week I got a good night’s sleep. | 我睡的第一个好觉 |
[20:40] | Oh,Howie. | |
[20:42] | What’s wrong? You look upset. | 怎么了? 你看着很沮丧 |
[20:44] | Nope,this is my proud face. | 没 我真为你骄傲 |