时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey,want to spend some time playing the new Star Wars game this weekend? | 这周末想玩新出的”星球大战”吗 |
[00:05] | Oh,I don’t know.I kind of promised myself I’d get off the computer, | 不知道诶 我不想老宅着了 |
[00:08] | be more physically active. Get some exercise… | 多活动活动 锻炼锻炼 |
[00:11] | You’re about to walk up three flights of stairs. | 你这不就爬了三层楼嘛 |
[00:16] | Good point,I’m in. | 也是啊 算我一个 |
[00:19] | You know what would be great? | 你知道怎么样最棒吗 |
[00:21] | Let’s do it like the old days. | 我们像以前那样玩 |
[00:23] | You mean,are you talking gaming marathon? | 你是说游戏马拉松 |
[00:24] | Yeah. Start Saturday morning, | 是啊 从周六早上开始 |
[00:26] | go 48 hours,sleeping bags,junk food… | 连续48小时 睡睡袋 吃垃圾食品… |
[00:30] | Turn off our phones so our moms can’t call. | 把手机关了 省得老妈打电话 |
[00:34] | It would be like our World Of Warcraft a few years ago | 这就像几年前 咱们打”魔兽世界”那样 |
[00:37] | when the neighbors called the cops on us. | 邻居都把警察叫来了 |
[00:40] | They called the cops because of the smell. They thought we were dead. | 他们还以为闻到尸臭味了呢 |
[00:46] | We were badass back in the day. | 咱们那时真牛逼 |
[00:51] | All right,let’s do it. | 好 就这么办 |
[00:52] | 48 hours of Star Wars gaming. | 连玩48小时”星球大战” |
[00:54] | It’s on like Alderaan. | 就像奥德兰之战那样 |
[00:59] | Hey,Sheldon,clear your weekend. | 谢尔顿 周末别干别的了 |
[01:00] | Starting Saturday morning,Star Wars marathon | 周六早上开始”星球大战”马拉松 |
[01:03] | Movies or video games?No,board game? | 电影还是电动 不对 桌游 |
[01:06] | Or trading card games?Or Lego’s? | 集换式卡游 还是乐高积木 |
[01:08] | Or dress up?Or comic books?!Or dramatic readings of novelizations?! | 变装 看漫画 读星战小说 |
[01:11] | Yes to all! | 什么都行 |
[01:15] | We are going to play the online game. | 我们要玩线上游戏 |
[01:17] | The online game?!Bully! | 线上游戏 给力 |
[01:21] | Gentlemen,as much as I’m sure Sheldon would enjoy playing intergalactic make-believe, | 先生们 虽然我确定谢尔顿想和你们 玩星际虚拟游戏 |
[01:25] | he and I have other plans.We are attending my Aunt Flora’s 93rd birthday party. | 但我和他已经有约了 我们要参加Floda姑姑93岁的生日派对 |
[01:30] | Just tell her I can’t come. | 那就告诉她 我不能去了 |
[01:32] | She’ll be disappointed if we don’t show up. | 我们要不去 她会伤心的 |
[01:34] | She’s 93.She won’t be disappointed for very long. | 她都93了 不会伤心很久啦 |
[01:40] | No,hang on.I followed all the protocols set forth by you in the relationship agreement. | 等下 你在恋爱协议中制定的所有规定 我都遵守了 |
[01:44] | I made a written record request 72 hours in advance. | 我提前72小时提交书面申请 |
[01:48] | I checked the tire pressure on the car. | 我检查了车子的胎压 |
[01:51] | I even contacted the Centers For Disease Control | 我甚至联系了疾病控制中心 |
[01:53] | to find out what shots they recommend for travel to Orange County. | 问他们 去橘子县应该打什么预防针 |
[01:58] | FYI,it’s none. | 他们说不用打 |
[02:01] | Amy,the relationship agreement was not designed for either one of us to get our way. | 艾米 恋爱协议不是为了让你 强迫对方做什么事 |
[02:06] | – You use it to get your way. – I use it to get the right way. | -你就经常这样啊 -因为我那都是正当要求 |
[02:10] | The fact that the right way is also my way is a happy coincidence. | 事实上我的要求和正当要求恰巧一致 |
[02:16] | You gave me your word.You’re coming with me. | 你都答应我了 要和我一起去 |
[02:18] | We’ll miss you,Sheldon. | 我们会想你的 谢尔顿 |
[02:20] | Yeah,well,who wants to spend the whole weekend, | 是啊 谁想花整个周末 |
[02:23] | running around a bunch of pretend planets battling made up monsters. | 在虚拟世界里 到处转悠着打怪啊 |
[02:26] | That’s for babies. | 太幼稚了 |
[02:29] | Yeah,but it’s got lightsabers. | 是啊 但里面有光剑哦 |
[02:30] | Yeah,please,Amy!It’s got lightsabers! | 求你了 艾米 还有光剑呢 |
[02:35] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[03:01] | – Hello Stuart. – Hey Sheldon. | -好啊 斯图亚特 -嗨 谢尔顿 |
[03:03] | Help you with anything? | 想买什么吗 |
[03:04] | Yes.I’m attending a party this weekend,for a 93-year-old woman. | 是啊 我周末要参加 一位93岁女士的派对 |
[03:10] | Can you recommend a gift? | 能推荐个礼物吗 |
[03:12] | Uh,I don’t know. | 呃 我看看 |
[03:15] | Could put a tennis ball on the end of Excalibur.Make a pretty badass cane. | 王者之剑上插个棒球 就成一牛逼拐杖了 |
[03:21] | Do you supply the the tennis balls? | 你提供网球吗 |
[03:23] | – No. – Then no. | -不 -那算了 |
[03:26] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[03:29] | Oh,have this collectors edition Batman utility belt. | 蝙蝠侠多功能腰包收藏版 |
[03:32] | Maybe she can use it as a wearable pill caddy. | 她可以穿着装药用 |
[03:37] | Well,she’d just look silly wearing that without the rest of the costume. | 她要是光戴包 不穿蝙蝠侠装 就显得太二了 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry Sheldon,that’s it.That’s all I got. | 抱歉了 谢尔顿 就这么多了 |
[03:47] | Oh,it’s not your fault.I’ve been to the model train store. | 不是你的错 我已经去了火车模型店 |
[03:49] | I’ve been to Radio Shack.This woman is impossible to shop for. | 去了3C店 给人买个东西真难 |
[03:54] | I’d make fun of Sheldon for having girl problems | 要不是我震惊于 谢尔顿不了解女人的程度 |
[03:56] | if I wasn’t in shock that Sheldon has girl problems. | 我早就开他的玩笑了 |
[04:01] | No,Leonard,go ahead and mock. | 莱纳德 你就尽管笑吧 |
[04:03] | Like my daddy always said,”Shelly,women aren’t anything but flippin’ pains in the bottom. | 我爸经常说”雪莱 女人只会让男人蛋疼” |
[04:11] | ” That’s what your father used to say? | 这是你爸说的 |
[04:13] | Well,I took out the bad words and the yeehaw,but you get the gist. | 我把脏话和牛仔腔部分去掉了 你理解就行了 |
[04:18] | Look,if you don’t want to go to the party,just don’t go. | 如果你不想去 就别去啦 |
[04:21] | You’re a grown man.Act like one. | 你都是成人了 爷们点 |
[04:23] | Tell Amy you want to spend the weekend having a sleepover | 告诉艾米你周末想住朋友家 |
[04:25] | and playing video games with your friends. | 和他们通宵打游戏 |
[04:29] | Maybe she’ll dig it.Women like a firm hand on the tiller. | 她没准还挺爱呢 女人就喜欢男人狠一点 |
[04:34] | I can never find the tiller. | 我就是”狠”不对地方 |
[04:38] | I got a book; it didn’t help. | 我看了本书 但没什么用 [印度性典] |
[04:42] | Yeah,I always thought if I were ever enslaved, | 我总是想 要是我被谁征服的话 |
[04:44] | it would be by an advanced species from another planet, | 它一定是外星球的高级物种 |
[04:48] | not some hotsy-totsy from Glendale. | 而不是格兰代尔的某个小破妞 |
[04:52] | Now,I downloaded an app that might be helpful in this situation. | 我下了个软件 很适合现在的情境 |
[05:02] | You’re right.I’m smart as a whip. | 你说得对 我聪明得让人鞭长莫及 |
[05:05] | I should be able to figure this out. | 我早晚能想出办法 |
[05:10] | Hey,listen,I kind of made plans with the guys this weekend, | 我周末和哥几个有约 |
[05:13] | but then I wondered,because we’re in this relationship-beta-test, | 但因为咱们现在的关系在公测中 |
[05:16] | if I should have asked you first. | 我是不是应该先征询你 |
[05:18] | Then I thought if I did check with you first, | 但我要是先征询你 |
[05:21] | then you’d think that I was taking things to seriously. | 你就可能会觉得我太认真了 |
[05:24] | And then-en I got a nosebleed. | 然后一拳直冲我面门来 |
[05:29] | You don’t have to check with me.Do whatever you want. | 你不用征询我 你想干吗就干吗 |
[05:33] | I guess I was hoping for a different reaction,but okay. | 我以为会是不同的反应 但无所谓啦 |
[05:36] | Really,what were you hoping for? | 是嘛 你以为会是什么反应 |
[05:38] | I don’t know,maybe that you’d be a little upset, | 也许你会有点生气 |
[05:41] | and then you’d realize that I’m a stallion that has to run free. | 然后会认为我是匹脱缰野马 |
[05:49] | And that would turn you on a little. | 然后你就”性”致勃发了 |
[05:52] | Okay,I’m an actress.Ask me again. | 好吧 我是演员 再问我遍 |
[05:56] | Do you mind if I spend the weekend playing video games with the guys? | 你介意我周末和大家玩电玩吗 |
[05:59] | Wha… the entire weekend?You mean I wouldn’t see you at all? | 什么…整个周末 我都见不着你了 |
[06:03] | But I j… No,no… I knew what I was getting into. | 但…不 不 我知道我该怎么做 |
[06:08] | You can’t put a saddle on Leonard Hofstadter. | 想绑住莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 是不可能的 |
[06:13] | Oh,my,is it getting hot in here?Ay,papi. | 天啊 这儿是不是有点热 老爹[西班牙语] |
[06:18] | Ay papi?What is that? | 老爹 这是什么意思 |
[06:22] | An acting choice. | 一种表演风格 |
[06:24] | So you chose that when you become turned on,you turn into Speedy Gonzalez? | 你欲火焚身时 就变成飞飞鼠了 |
[06:31] | Choo got a problem with that,papi? | 你有意见吗 老爹 |
[06:36] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[06:37] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[06:38] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[06:40] | Sorry,Stallion.Your weird friend Giraffe is here. | 抱歉 小野马 你那怪朋友长颈鹿来了 |
[06:45] | Hello,Penny!I just stopped by to bring you this gift. | 好呀 佩妮 我是来给你送礼物的 |
[06:49] | Gummy bears?Thank you. | 小熊软糖 谢谢 |
[06:51] | Now that you’re in my debt… | 现在你欠我人情了 |
[06:54] | please manipulate Amy into releasing me from my commitment | 拜托说服艾米别让我 如我承诺的那样 |
[06:58] | to attend her aunt’s tedious birthday party. | 去参加她姑姑 无聊的生日派对吧 |
[07:01] | Not a chance. | 门儿都没有 |
[07:02] | All right.I thought the candy might not be enough so let me up the ante. | 好吧 我就知道糖果可能不够 我再来加点码 |
[07:07] | These are Cooper Coupons. | 这是库帕优惠券 |
[07:09] | These are for various things I can do for you. | 可以让我帮你做里面的事 |
[07:12] | Um,oh,this one is for one free grammar check. | 这张是帮你免费做一次语法检查 |
[07:17] | You could use it for emails,letters,tattoos,what have you. | 你可以用来检查电邮 信件 纹身等等 |
[07:22] | Oh,this is fun one! | 这张很有趣 |
[07:24] | This is an afternoon with me at the California Science Center, | 你可以在某个下午 和我去加州科技馆 |
[07:27] | where I point out their mistakes. | 听我指出他们的错误 |
[07:31] | Keep an eye on those expiration dates,I’ve been burned more than once. | 注意截止日期 我可错过不止一次了 |
[07:37] | All right,sweetie,I’m not going to get involved in your relationship. | 听着 亲爱的 我才不要掺和你们的感情问题 |
[07:39] | Oh,come on.It’s just a simple favor. | 拜托 就是帮个小忙嘛 |
[07:41] | Now,when’s the last time I asked you to do something for me? | 我上次叫你帮忙 都是什么时候的事了 |
[07:44] | Yesterday.You made me look in your ear to see if there was a ladybug in it. | 昨天 你要我看看你耳朵里 是不是进了个瓢虫 |
[07:49] | When is the last time I asked you to do something that wasn’t a medical emergency? | 除紧急医疗事故外 我上次叫你帮忙 是什么时候的事了 |
[07:52] | Yesterday.You made me look in your ear to see if there was a ladybug in it. | 昨天 你要我看看你耳朵里 是不是进了个瓢虫 |
[07:57] | – All right,then,I have no choice but to go on to plan B. – What’s that? | -好吧 看来我只能用B计划了 -那是什么 |
[08:01] | I’m going to run around outside with a wet head and try to catch a cold. | 湿着头发出去跑步 好让自己感冒 |
[08:09] | – Good morning. – Hello. | -早上好 -好 |
[08:12] | I think you’re really going to enjoy yourself today. | 你今天会很开心的 |
[08:14] | Not only do you get to meet my relatives, | 你不仅可以见我的亲戚 |
[08:16] | but since you aunt’s nursing home is catering the party,all of the food is incredibly soft. | 而且因为派对在我姑姑疗养院举行 所有食物都很软 |
[08:19] | It’s like a vacation for your teeth. | 你的牙可以放个大假啦 |
[08:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:25] | – You sure you’re okay with this? – Yes. | -你确定你想去吗 -确定 |
[08:28] | I decided to find a way that I could have this experience and enjoy it. | 我决定想办法既参与其中 又乐在其中 |
[08:34] | Thank you.That means a lot to me. | 谢谢 这对我来说很重要 |
[08:36] | Oh,don’t thank me.Thank wireless technology. | 别谢我 谢谢无线科技吧 |
[08:39] | I realized,I can go to your aunt’s awful party | 我意识到 我可以去你姑姑的破派对 |
[08:42] | and still spend the whole day gaming with my friends. | 同时还能全天和朋友们玩游戏 |
[08:47] | Sheldon,my relatives are going to want to talk to you, | 谢尔顿 我的亲戚会跟你聊天的 |
[08:50] | and you’re going to be sitting there playing a game? | 难道你就坐那儿玩游戏吗 |
[08:52] | – Isn’t that a little rude? – Oh,I got that covered. | -会不会有点失礼 -这不用担心 |
[08:56] | Headset.I won’t hear a word the old geezers are saying. | 耳机 这样那群老家伙说什么 我都听不到了 |
[09:03] | You know,if playing that game is more important to you than honoring your commitment to me | 如果你觉得玩游戏比兑现承诺更重要 |
[09:07] | and you don’t mind me showing up at a party all by myself | 而且你也不介意我一个人去参加 |
[09:09] | after I’ve already told everybody I’ll be bringing somebody,then,fine. | 即便我已经告诉大家 我会带伴儿去 那行 |
[09:13] | Go home and play your game. | 回家玩游戏去吧 |
[09:17] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[09:20] | Ooh,listen,I wouldn’t mind a piece of birthday cake, | 听着 我不介意你给我带块蛋糕 |
[09:24] | provided the old gal’s candle blow is clean and dry. | 只要你姑姑吹蜡烛时没喷口水 |
[09:37] | Here you go. | 都瞧好了 |
[09:38] | I’ve got everything we’ll need for the big game: | 这场大战所需的物资都准备好了 |
[09:41] | lowfat turkey jerky… low-carb beer… | 低脂火鸡肉干 低卡啤酒 |
[09:47] | 100-calorie snack pack… | 100卡路里的小吃包[都是减肥食品] |
[09:51] | You pick up a Y chromosome while you were there?You might be short one. | 你买Y染色体没 我看你没有呢[男性-XY 女性-XX] |
[09:55] | Hey,I plan on leveling up in the game,not my swimsuit size,thank you very much. | 我是在提高游戏水准 不是我的泳衣大小 多谢你了 |
[10:00] | Gentlemen,the game offers us a choice, | 先生们 这游戏让我们选择 |
[10:02] | between playing for the Republic and the light side, | 是玩正义方 共和国 |
[10:05] | or the Sith Empire and the dark side. | 还是邪恶方 西斯帝国 |
[10:08] | Well,we’re always the good guys. | 我们总是选好人啊 |
[10:09] | In D&D,we’re lawful good, | 玩”龙与地下城”时 我们是守序善良阵营 |
[10:11] | in City Of Heroes,we’re the heroes, | 玩”英雄之城”时 我们是英雄 |
[10:12] | and Grand Theft Auto,we pay the prostitutes promptly, | 玩”侠盗飞车”时 我们都付钱给妓女 |
[10:15] | and never hit them with a bat. | 而不是拿球棒打她们 |
[10:20] | Those women are prostitutes? | 她们是妓女 |
[10:24] | You said they were raising money for stem cell research. | 你说她们是在为干细胞研究筹款 |
[10:29] | Hey,guys,I got a surprise. | 伙计们 我有个惊喜 |
[10:32] | Uh,if it’s yogurt that helps ladies poop,I think Raj beat you to it. | 如果是女性通便酸奶的话 估计拉杰先你一步买了 |
[10:37] | No.Bernadette’s going to be playing with us. | 不是 伯纳黛特要跟我们一起玩 |
[10:39] | So,that’s pretty cool,huh?Right?Sure it is,yeah. | 很棒 是吧 肯定很棒的 |
[10:44] | What,you invited your girlfriend?!This is supposed to be our weekend! | 什么 你邀请了你的女朋友 这周末是咱们几个一起的 |
[10:48] | I had no choice. | 我也没办法 |
[10:49] | Last night,she said,”Why don’t we go out for brunch tomorrow and then maybe the Arboretum | 昨晚 她说”明天我们去吃早午餐 然后去植物园吧” |
[10:52] | And I said,”Well,no,”I promised the guys I was going to play a video game with them all weekend | 我说”不行 我跟哥几个说好了 周末要跟他们玩游戏” |
[10:56] | And she said,”That sounds like fun.Can I come,too? | 然后她说”听起来很好玩 我能加入吗” |
[10:58] | ” And then I didn’t answer for a second,and then she said,”Well,do you not want me to come? | 我沉默了一小会儿 然后她说”你不想让我去吗” |
[11:01] | And then I bought her a new laptop and the game,and she’s parking the car right now. | 我只好给她买了个新笔电和游戏碟 她现在在停车呢 |
[11:07] | Is the whip sound app contextually appropriate here? | 现在适合用响鞭软件吗 |
[11:11] | Uh,it is,but I think you might’ve waited too long for it to be funny. | 很适合 但你可能错过最佳时机了 |
[11:20] | – I was wrong; it’s still funny. – Oh,good. | -我错了 还是很好笑 -那就好 |
[11:31] | Amy,what’s wrong? | 艾米 怎么了 |
[11:33] | My boyfriend’s a jerk. | 我男友是个混蛋 |
[11:35] | Well,I know he didn’t cheat on you,so what happened? | 我知道他没偷吃 所以出什么事了 |
[11:40] | I had to go to my aunt’s party all by myself, | 我一个人去了姑姑的聚会 |
[11:42] | and everybody was like,”Where’s this boyfriend you’re always talking about? | 每个人都问”你常提起的那男友呢” |
[11:45] | “Is he real,or did you make him up like Armen” | “他是真的吗 还是像迷你马饲养员阿尔那样” |
[11:48] | the miniature horse breeder? | “也是编出来的” |
[11:51] | ” Who’s Armen the miniature horse breeder? | “谁是迷你马饲养员阿尔” |
[11:54] | The pretend boyfriend I invented to get my family off my back. | 为了让我家人别烦我 而编造出的男友 |
[11:57] | It unraveled quickly when I couldn’t answer the question”How’d you two meet? | 他们一问”你们在哪儿认识的” 我就露馅了 |
[12:02] | ” I would have thought at a miniature horse show. | 我会说是在迷你马展上 |
[12:04] | Oh,that’s good. | 这个不错 |
[12:08] | I panicked and said Woodstock. | 我一慌就说成Woodstock了[摇滚音乐节举办地] |
[12:12] | I just wanted to show Sheldon off to my family. | 我就是想跟家人炫耀一下谢尔顿 |
[12:14] | Sure,I get that.I mean,he’s your first boyfriend and all. | 我明白 毕竟他是你初恋 |
[12:17] | Not just my first boyfriend,he’s the best boyfriend. | 不仅仅是我的初恋 还是最佳男友 |
[12:20] | I mean,think about it.I’m dating Sheldon Cooper. | 想想吧 我可是在和谢尔顿·库帕交往啊 |
[12:27] | Yes.On purpose. | 是啊 你还别有用心呢 |
[12:30] | He’s handsome,he’s lanky,he’s brilliant, | 他英俊 高挑 聪明绝顶 |
[12:33] | and his skin has that pale,waxy quality. | 他的皮肤如蜡像般苍白 |
[12:37] | Well,sickly is the new sexy. | 嗯 病态就是性感新标准 |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[12:46] | You know,Amy,sometimes when you’re in a relationship with someone you really care about, | 艾米 如果你跟很喜欢的人交往 |
[12:50] | the sucky part is,it leaves you open to getting hurt. | 讨厌的就是 你很容易受伤害 |
[12:54] | Do you ever worry about Leonard doing that to you? | 你会担心莱纳德伤害你吗 |
[12:56] | That’s hilarious.No. | 怎么会呢 才不会 |
[13:01] | Get that guy!Get that guy! | 打他 打他 |
[13:06] | Dr.Rostenkowski,it may interest you to know that saying”pew,pew,pew” | Rostenkowski博士 你可能会想知道说”砰砰砰” |
[13:10] | isn’t as effective as pressing your blaster key. | 还不如直接按下射击键 |
[13:14] | In the same way that saying”whee!” doesn’t make the land speeder go. | 还有 就算你再怎么喊”喂” 浮空飞艇也不会动 |
[13:23] | Raj,Imperial Troopers on your tail. | 拉杰 帝国士兵在你后面 |
[13:26] | Got him. | 去死吧 |
[13:27] | When Gandhi advocated his philosophy of non-violence, | 当年甘地主张非暴力主义时 |
[13:30] | I bet he didn’t know how much fun it was killing stuff. | 他肯定不知道杀人有这么爽 |
[13:34] | All right,I think we got them all.Let’s divide up the loot. | 好了 全灭了 开始分装备吧 |
[13:38] | Ooh,look at this pretty purple robe I just got. | 看我这件漂亮的紫色长袍 |
[13:40] | You should put on yours and then we’ll match. | 你穿回你那件 我们就成情侣装了 |
[13:43] | But I worked hard to get this armor. | 但我好不容易才搞到这件盔甲 |
[13:46] | Sorry,I just thought it’d be nice if people knew we were a couple. | 不好意思 我只是想让别人知道 我们是一对 |
[13:51] | Fine,I’ll change. | 好吧 我换 |
[14:06] | I don’t think I want to play a game. | 我不太想玩游戏 |
[14:08] | Oh,come on!They’re playing one across the hall– we should,too. | 来嘛 他们在那边玩他们的 我们玩我们的 |
[14:11] | Okay,we are gonna take turns bouncing a quarter off the table, | 好了 我们轮流在桌上弹硬币 |
[14:15] | and if it goes into this cup,the other person has to drink. | 进到杯里的话 另一个人就得干一杯 |
[14:17] | Then you get to go again… | 然后可以继续弹… |
[14:24] | Like that? | 像这样吗 |
[14:25] | Yeah,b-beginner’s luck. | 是的 新手运气都比较好 |
[14:27] | So,now I will drink this entire cup of beer,and you will go again… | 现在我干一杯啤酒 你继续… |
[14:36] | All right.So,yeah,okay,now I’m gonna drink this entire cup | 好吧 好吧 我先喝完这杯 |
[14:40] | and then I’m going to drink another one. | 然后再喝另一杯 |
[14:42] | Okay,seriously,stop.What the hell? | 好了 停 停 停 搞什么呢 |
[14:46] | Spent a lot of my childhood throwing coins into wishing wells hoping for friends. | 儿时我经常往许愿池里丢硬币 祈求交到朋友 |
[14:50] | At a certain point,you start doing trick shots just to keep things interesting. | 久而久之 就搞点花样增加乐趣 |
[14:54] | Whoa,give me a second to catch up here.Hold on. | 等等 我先喝完这些 |
[14:59] | That’d be my boyfriend happier playing his dopey Star Trek game | 那肯定是我男朋友 宁愿和他朋友 玩那白痴”星际迷航”游戏 |
[15:03] | with his friends than hanging out with me. | 也不愿意和我出去 |
[15:04] | – Wars. – What? | -大战 -什么 |
[15:07] | Star Wars.They get all cranky when you mix the two up. | 星球大战 你搞混的话他们会疯的 |
[15:10] | – What’s the difference? – There’s absolutely no difference. | -有什么区别吗 -完全没有 |
[15:16] | How do I get him to treat me better? | 怎么才能让他对我好点 |
[15:19] | All right.Let me give you a little girlfriend 101. | 好吧 我教你点女友必备常识 |
[15:22] | Usually the first move out of the gate is you withhold sex, | 通常第一步是你不和他嘿咻 |
[15:25] | but that will work better after Sheldon hits puberty. | 但那要等谢尔顿到青春期后 才能管点用 |
[15:28] | So,I’d say… give him the silent treatment. | 所以 你应该…和他冷战 |
[15:34] | No,he loves that. | 不 那样他更开心 |
[15:36] | Our record for sitting in a room together and not speaking to each other is six-and-a half hours | 我们共处一室不说话的记录是 六个半小时 |
[15:40] | He said it was a magical evening. | 他说那晚感觉相当奇妙 |
[15:43] | All right,then we’re gonna have to go with an oldie but goodie; making a scene. | 好吧 那只能用经典招了 大吵大闹 |
[15:48] | I don’t think I’d be good at that. | 我做不来 |
[15:49] | That’s why you’re lucky to have me. | 有我在呢 |
[15:51] | Back in Omaha,there are two different restaurants I’m not allowed into. | 在奥马哈时 有两家餐厅禁止我入内 |
[15:53] | Both Chili’s. | 都是小辣椒餐厅[美食烧烤餐厅连锁] |
[15:59] | Bernadette,remember,your character’s the healer in our group. | 伯纳黛特 你是我们队的治疗 |
[16:02] | You’re in charge of healing all of us,not just Howard. | 负责给我们大家补血 不仅仅是霍华德 |
[16:05] | I can’t help it.My Howie Wowie has an owie. | 没办法 我家小豪伊老是掉血血 |
[16:11] | That is the most sickeningly sweet thing I have ever experienced. | 这是我听过最恶心的甜言蜜语了 |
[16:15] | And I am sipping Kool-Aid through a Red Vine. | 比我用糖果条喝果珍还甜 |
[16:21] | Sheldon Cooper,I’ve got a bone to pick with you, | 谢尔顿·库帕 我有件事要跟你说 |
[16:24] | and I’m about to do it in front of all your friends. | 让你所有朋友评评理 |
[16:26] | Yeah,you pick that bone.You pick that bone clean! | 是啊 评评理 好好评评理 |
[16:29] | I’m gonna publicly shame you, | 我会当众羞辱你 |
[16:31] | and then sit back as societal pressure compels you to modify your behavior. | 然后让社会舆论逼你改过自新 |
[16:34] | Ooh,buuurn! | 真狠呀 |
[16:38] | And if you don’t start treating me better, | 如果你不对我好点 |
[16:40] | I’m leaving you for a miniature horse breeder named Armen. | 我就离开你 找个叫阿尔的迷你马饲养员 |
[16:45] | – Armen who? – Armen… damn it. | -谁是阿尔 -阿尔…该死 |
[16:51] | Look,Sheldon,she wanted to show you off to her family,and you stood her up,okay? | 谢尔顿 她想把你介绍给她家人 然后你失约了 |
[16:56] | Look at this adorable,smushy face. | 看看这张可爱的肉肉脸 |
[16:58] | Smush,smush,smush. | 肉肉 肉肉 肉肉 |
[17:01] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[17:02] | No,Sheldon hurt you. | 不 是谢尔顿伤的你 |
[17:06] | Before; now it’s you. | 以前是他 现在是你 |
[17:10] | I think I understand. | 我明白了 |
[17:13] | You’re the one person who can say Sheldon Cooper is your boyfriend, | 只有你可以说 谢尔顿·库帕是你男朋友 |
[17:16] | but that rings hollow if you can’t lord him over others in the flesh. | 但若不能将他活生生地呈现给别人 这也就毫无意义 |
[17:22] | I forget what I bring to the party and what I take away when I leave. | 我差点忘了我拿了什么来 我走时还要带走的 |
[17:27] | Please accept these valuable Cooper Coupons… | 请收下这些珍贵的库帕优惠券 |
[17:34] | …as restitution. | 作为补偿 |
[17:35] | Sheldon,she doesn’t want your stupid… | 谢尔顿 她才不要你的白痴… |
[17:37] | Ooh,Science Center.Redeeming.Let’s go. | 科学馆 这个不错 咱们走吧 |
[17:42] | Well played,Amy Farrah Fowler.Let me get my coat. | 有你的 艾米·法拉·福勒 我去拿外套 |
[17:47] | Oh,grow up,Leonard. | 别幼稚了 莱纳德 |
[17:51] | But e-excuse me,I have something to say. | 不好意思 我有话要说 |
[17:55] | None of you may realize it,but I was very much looking forward to this weekend. | 可能你们都不知道 我非常期待这个周末 |
[18:00] | It was gonna be like the old days- | 我们能像从前一样 |
[18:01] | the four of us hanging out playing video games before you guys all got girlfriends. | 就我们四个一起玩游戏 那时你们都没女朋友 |
[18:07] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to be the only one without a girlfriend? | 你们知道就我一个人单身的滋味吗 |
[18:11] | Even if I get one someday,I’ll still be the guy who got a girl after Sheldon Cooper! | 就算某天有了 我也还是排在谢尔顿·库帕后面 |
[18:22] | And that’s how a girl makes a scene. | 这才是女孩大吵大闹的范本 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry,sweetie.You’re right.You deserve your weekend. | 对不起 亲爱的 你是对的 这周末是你应得的 |
[18:32] | Come on,Amy,let’s go. | 好了 艾米 我们走吧 |
[18:33] | What about the Science Center? | 科学馆呢 |
[18:35] | I’ll let you hold my hair while I throw up. | 我要是吐了 让你帮我扶头发 |
[18:39] | Rain check. | 下次吧 |
[18:42] | I’m gonna go,too. | 我也该走了 |
[18:43] | – I’ll miss you. – I’ll miss you. | -我会想你的 -我也会想你的 |
[18:45] | – I’ll miss you more. – No,I’ll… | -我会更想你 -不 我会更… |
[18:46] | Just leave! | 赶紧走吧 |
[18:52] | Okay,now.This is the way it’s supposed to be. | 好了 这才对嘛 |
[18:56] | Men together,fighting the forces of evil. | 勇士们 让我们一起打败邪恶势力吧 |
[18:59] | Hear!Hear! | 遵命 |
[19:03] | I can’t believe this is only 64 calories. | 不敢相信 这东西只有64卡路里 |
[19:20] | Howard Joel Wolowitz! | 霍华德·约珥·沃鲁沃兹 |
[19:22] | I’ve been worried sick for two days,and I know you turned off your phone! | 我整整担心你两天了 知道你关机了 |
[19:28] | You open up this door right now because I’ve had it up to here! | 我都到这了 你赶紧给我开门 |
[19:32] | I have been to the morgue and the hospital, | 我去了太平间和医院 |
[19:34] | and I spent the last half hour walking up these ferkakta stairs! | 然后用了半小时爬这天杀的楼梯 |
[19:42] | That’s my ride; got to go. | 来接我啦 我该走了 |