时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – It was a nice retirement party. – I guess. | -这退休欢送会不错啊 -可能吧 |
[00:06] | Still,it’s a shame Professor Rothman was forced to step down. | 真可惜 罗斯曼教授不得不退休 |
[00:10] | What choice did the university have?He snapped. | 学校有什么办法呢 他都疯了 |
[00:13] | It happens to theoretical physicists all the time. | 这对理论物理学家来说很常见 |
[00:16] | I wonder how long Sheldon’s got. | 不知道谢尔顿什么时能疯 |
[00:20] | These shrimp are all the same size. | 这些虾居然都大小一样 |
[00:23] | There’s no the logical order to eat them in. | 根本没办法按次序吃 |
[00:27] | Can’t be very long. | 我看快了 |
[00:30] | Hey,look,there’s Rothman’s empty office. | 看 这就是罗斯曼空下来的办公室 |
[00:33] | Sad. | 悲催啊 |
[00:34] | – Mm,indeed. – Yeah.So sad. | -可不是 -太悲催了 |
[00:37] | Dibs. | 我要了 |
[00:42] | What’s up,fellas? | 大家好啊 |
[00:44] | What are you doing here,Kripke? | 你在这儿干什么 克里普克 |
[00:46] | Ah,measuring my new office for drapes. | 量一下我的新办公室 好做窗帘 |
[00:48] | This is not your office. | 这可不是你的办公室 |
[00:50] | It hasn’t been assigned yet. | 院里还没分配呢 |
[00:51] | Well,I called dibs at the Christmas party when Professor Rothman tried to | 圣诞派对上 罗斯曼教授要和募捐箱里的玩具嘿咻时 |
[00:55] | have intercourse with the Toys for Tots collection box. | 我就说我要了 |
[00:58] | Dibs?! | 你要了 |
[00:58] | This is a university,not a playground. | 这里是大学 不是小学操场 |
[01:01] | Offices are not assigned because someone called dibs. | 不会因为你说你要了 办公室就分给你 |
[01:04] | – You just called dibs. – Shut it. | -你刚才也说了 -闭嘴 |
[01:06] | Offices are assigned by seniority. | 办公室的分配应该按资历来 |
[01:08] | I arrived at the university first. | 我先来这所大学的 |
[01:10] | I arrived at the office first. | 我还先到的办公室呢 |
[01:12] | I’m the proverbial early bird. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[01:16] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[01:17] | Professor Rothman. | 罗斯曼教授 |
[01:22] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[01:28] | I’m glad that men are wearing hats again. | 真开心男人又开始兴戴帽子了 |
[01:32] | They’re so distinguished. | 显得多高贵啊 |
[01:37] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[02:04] | I got you a little something. | 我要送你个小东西 |
[02:05] | A little something? | 小东西 |
[02:11] | Oh,this is huge. | 好大啊 |
[02:14] | What’s huge is what you’ve done for me. | 不及你为我所做的 |
[02:15] | Oh,no,Amy,I haven’t done anything. | 艾米 我并没做什么 |
[02:17] | No,no,before I met you,I was a mousy wallflower. | 才不是 在遇到你之前 我只是个胆小的丑小鸭 |
[02:20] | But look at me now. | 但看看我现在 |
[02:21] | I’m like some kind of downtown hipster party girl. | 整个一时尚风流女 |
[02:25] | With a posse,a boyfriend and a new lace bra that hooks in the front,of all things. | 有保镖 有男朋友 穿前扣蕾丝胸罩那种 |
[02:31] | Open it. Open it. | 快打开 快打开 |
[02:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:44] | I wanted to get you something you didn’t have. | 我想送个你没有的东西 |
[02:49] | I…I don’t know what to… | 我真不知道该说什么… |
[02:53] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[02:54] | Do I like it? | 喜欢嘛 |
[02:58] | So,uh,where are you gonna hang it? | 你要把它挂哪儿 |
[02:59] | Oh,my God.hang it? | 天啊 还要挂着 |
[03:03] | Um,you know,I’d have to go get a hook and nails and a hammer and… | 我得找挂钩 钉子 锤子 还有… |
[03:06] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[03:07] | Oh,look.You got…You just… | 你已经… |
[03:09] | you got it all right there. | 你已经带来了 |
[03:18] | I found him. He’s in the bathroom. | 我找到他了 他在厕所 |
[03:21] | President Siebert? | 西伯特校长 |
[03:22] | Can’t this wait? | 不能等等嘛 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry.We just need a word. | 抱歉 我们需要谈谈 |
[03:25] | Now? | 现在 |
[03:26] | You realize I’m your boss,and I am holding my penis? | 你应该知道我是你老板 而且我在举着我的老二 |
[03:30] | Sheldon,give the man some privacy. | 谢尔顿 尊重下隐私吧 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[03:33] | This guy’s got no respect for boundaries. | 他根本就不知道什么叫尊重 |
[03:36] | What do you want? | 你们想干吗 |
[03:38] | Will you tell this lunatic that Professor Rothman’s office is rightfully mine? | 您能告诉这个疯子 罗斯曼的办公室是我的吗 |
[03:41] | Can’t you take this up with your department chairman? | 你不能找系主任吗 |
[03:43] | We tried. | 我们试过了 |
[03:44] | His assistant said he was on sabbatical. | 他助理说他在休假 |
[03:46] | Although we distinctly heard his office window open and shut. | 不过我们听到了 他办公室窗户的开关声 |
[03:50] | Gentlemen,there’s a task I’m trying to accomplish here,and I’m having trouble doing it. | 先生们 我正要完成一个任务 而且现在变得很难 |
[03:54] | Oh,my. President Siebert,I don’t mean to be an alarmist, | 天哪 西伯特校长 我并不想危言耸听 |
[03:58] | but difficulty initiating a urine stream could be a symptom of benign prostatic hyperplasia. | 但撒尿困难可是 良性前列腺增生的征兆 |
[04:04] | If you’re interested, | 如果你感兴趣 |
[04:05] | I can send you a link to a YouTube video that’ll show you how to perform your own rectal exam | 我可以给Youtube视频链接 它会教你怎么做直肠检查 |
[04:11] | Uh,helpful hint– trim your nails first. | 温馨提示 先把你指甲剪了 |
[04:17] | Ignore him,President Siebert. | 不用搭理他 西伯特校长 |
[04:18] | I’m sure a young man such as yourself has a perfectly… | 我肯定您这样年轻 肯定有个… |
[04:21] | healthy prostate. | 健康的前列腺 |
[04:23] | he’s just trying to butter you up. | 他只是在拍你马屁[Butter you up] |
[04:24] | And for the record,butter is an excellent lubricant for your rectal exam. | 强调下 黄油可是直肠检查中 很好的润滑剂 |
[04:29] | Gentlemen,I’m going to allow the two of you to work this out | 我还是把这事交给你们解决吧 |
[04:32] | because A) you’re both brilliant scientists, | 因为 1.你们都是优秀的科学家 |
[04:34] | and B) as far as who gets Rothman’s office, | 2.罗斯曼办公室的归属问题 |
[04:37] | I couldn’t give the furry crack of a rat’s behind. | 跟我没有半毛钱关系 |
[04:45] | Well,as long as we’re here,I might as well take a leak. | 既然都到这儿了 那我就撒泡尿吧 |
[04:51] | – Kripke? – Yes? | -克里普克 -恩 |
[04:53] | You’re in my spot. | 那是我的位置 |
[05:13] | That is big. | 好大啊 |
[05:16] | So big. | 相当大 |
[05:18] | – And ugly. – so ugly | -也很丑 -确实 |
[05:21] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做 |
[05:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:24] | You can’t take it down.You’ll break her heart. | 你不能拿下来 她会伤心的 |
[05:27] | Look at that face. | 看这张脸 |
[05:29] | That enormous,unsettling,crazy face. | 又大又丑又诡异 |
[05:36] | Is there any chance I’ll learn to love it? | 我有可能喜欢上它吗 |
[05:38] | That depends. | 那得看情况了 |
[05:39] | Do you like pictures of yourself where you look like a man? | 你喜欢画里的自己像个爷们吗 |
[05:45] | All right,it’s got to go. | 好吧 不能放这儿 |
[05:46] | What will you tell Amy? | 要怎么给艾米解释呢 |
[05:48] | How about I tell her the painting makes you feel jealous because you’re not in it? | 就说因为画里没有你 你嫉妒了 怎么样 |
[05:53] | What if she gets me one? | 她要是也给我弄一个呢 |
[05:58] | I already have a picture of me and Howard’s mom getting our hair cornrowed | 我已经有张我跟霍华德老妈 编玉米须发型的了 |
[06:00] | in Venice Beach.I’ve suffered enough. | 在威尼斯海滩拍的 一张就够我受的 |
[06:04] | Well,I guess I could take it down and put it up when she comes over,but it’s kind of heavy. | 那就搬下来 她来了再挂上 但貌似很重的样子 |
[06:08] | Oh,too bad you’re not as strong as the dude in the painting. | 真可惜啊 你没画里那哥们那么壮 |
[06:15] | Would you look at this? | 看看这是什么 |
[06:16] | I paid $25 to some kid on eBay for a handcrafted Harry Potter wand. | 我在易趣上花了25美元 跟一小孩买的哈利波特手工魔杖 |
[06:21] | He sent me a stick. | 他就发来一根棍 |
[06:26] | He went into his backyard,he picked up a stick. | 他走到后院 随便拿的一根棍 |
[06:31] | It’s numbered. | 有编号呢 |
[06:33] | Ooh,limited edition. Nice. | 限量版 不错哦 |
[06:37] | Oh,that’ll be Kripke. | 应该是克里普克 |
[06:39] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么来了 |
[06:40] | We’re going to work this office situation out like gentlemen. | 我们要文明地解决办公室归属纷争 |
[06:43] | And if that doesn’t work,I’m going to poison his tea. | 要是没用的话 我就在他茶里下毒 |
[06:47] | – Cooper. – Kripke. | -库帕 -克里普克 |
[06:48] | Come in. | 请进 |
[06:50] | I’m making tea. | 我在泡茶 |
[06:52] | Would you like a cup? | 要来一杯吗 |
[06:53] | Am I wearing a summer frock?No,I don’t want tea. | 我又没穿连衣裙 不喝 |
[06:58] | Let’s get down to brass tacks. | 咱们开门见山吧 |
[07:00] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:01] | In the interest of preserving our friendship… | 为了不影响我们的友谊… |
[07:04] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友啊 |
[07:05] | Well,that’s a little hard to hear,but all right. | 你这话让我有点伤心呢 但好吧 |
[07:09] | As you know,the essence of diplomacy is compromise. | 如你所知 外交的精髓在于妥协 |
[07:14] | With that in mind,I propose the following. | 请记住这点 我有如下建议 |
[07:16] | I will take Rothman’s office,and you will find a way to be okay with that. | 罗斯曼的办公室归我 你想办法接受这事实 |
[07:25] | How about I take Rothman’s office,and you go suck a lemon? | 办公室归我 你去死怎么样 |
[07:36] | You sure I can’t get you that cup of tea? | 你确定不想喝茶吗 |
[07:39] | How about you decide this with Rock-Paper-Scissors Lizard-Spock? | 你们用斯波克拳决定呗 |
[07:45] | What the frig is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[07:48] | Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock was created by Internet pioneer Sam Kass | 斯波克拳由互联网先驱山姆·卡斯发明 |
[07:52] | as an improvement on the classic game Rock-Paper-Scissors. | 是剪刀石头布的升级版 |
[07:56] | All hail Sam Kass. | 山姆·卡斯万岁 |
[07:57] | Hail. | 万岁 |
[08:00] | How does it work? | 怎么个玩法 |
[08:01] | Oh,it’s very simple. | 很简单 |
[08:02] | Scissors cuts paper,paper covers rock,rock crushes lizard,lizard poisons Spock, | 剪刀裁纸 纸包石头 石头砸蜥蜴 蜥蜴毒斯波克 |
[08:08] | Spock smashes scissors,scissors decapitates lizard, | 斯波克砸剪刀 剪刀斩蜥蜴 |
[08:11] | lizard eats paper,paper disproves Spock,Spock vaporizes rock, | 蜥蜴吃纸 纸[文章]反驳斯波克 斯波克蒸发石头 |
[08:16] | and as it always has,rock crushes scissors. | 还有原版的石头砸剪刀 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry.Can you repeat that? | 不好意思 能再说遍吗 |
[08:27] | Well,of course. | 当然 |
[08:28] | Scissors cuts paper,paper covers rock,rock crushes lizard, | 剪刀裁纸 纸包石头 石头砸蜥蜴 |
[08:31] | lizard poisons Spock,Spock smashes scissors,scissors decapitates lizard, | 蜥蜴毒斯波克 斯波克砸剪刀 剪刀斩蜥蜴 |
[08:35] | lizard eats paper,paper disproves Spock,Spock vaporizes rock, | 蜥蜴吃纸 纸反驳斯波克 斯波克蒸发石头 |
[08:39] | and as it always has,rock crushes scissors. | 还有原版的石头砸剪刀 |
[08:45] | Almost got it.One more time. | 快记住了 再说遍呗 |
[08:46] | Surely. | 好的 |
[08:47] | Scissors cuts paper,paper covers rock,rock… | 剪刀裁纸 纸包石头 石头… |
[08:49] | Sheldon,stop. | 谢尔顿 别说了 |
[08:50] | He’s screwing with you. | 他耍你呢 |
[08:53] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[08:54] | Well,then,it seems we have reached an impasse. | 那好 看来咱们没得谈了 |
[08:58] | I see no other option than to challenge you to a duel. | 那我就只能向你提出决斗挑战了 |
[09:01] | I’d smack you with a glove,but just last week,I packed away my winter things. | 我想用手套决斗的 但上周我的过冬用品都收起来了 |
[09:06] | It’s the 21st century. | 现在是21世纪 |
[09:08] | You can’t have a duel. | 你们不能决斗 |
[09:09] | H-Hang on,Howard. | 等下 霍华德 |
[09:14] | Barry,how good of a shot are you? | 巴里 你枪法准不 |
[09:17] | Not pistols. | 不是用手枪 |
[09:19] | Minds. | 是智力对决 |
[09:20] | A trivia contest,and you may choose the field of battle. | 冷知识竞赛 题目范围任你选 |
[09:23] | Star Trek trivia,Star Trek: Next Generation trivia, | “星际迷航”冷知识 “星际迷航:下一代”冷知识 |
[09:26] | Star Trek: Deep Space Nine trivia, | “星际迷航:深空九号”冷知识 |
[09:28] | Star Trek: Voyager trivia,or model trains. | “星际迷航:重返地球”冷知识 还是火车模型冷知识 |
[09:34] | You have a complete advantage in trivia. | 冷知识方面 你有绝对的优势 |
[09:35] | You have an eidetic memory. | 你记忆力很强 |
[09:37] | Plus,I haven’t watched Star Trek since I discovered the strip club near my apartment | 而且 自从我发现我家旁边的脱衣舞店 有免费自助餐 |
[09:40] | has a free buffet. | 就没再看过”星际迷航” |
[09:44] | It’s gonna be hard to find something you’re both equally good at. | 很难找到你俩都擅长的东西啊 |
[09:47] | Is there anything you’re both equally bad at? | 你俩有都不擅长的吗 |
[09:50] | Sports. | 体育 |
[09:57] | All right,this is one-on-one. | 好 单挑 |
[09:58] | First person to five wins the office. | 谁先到五 办公室归谁 |
[10:00] | Any questions? | 有疑问吗 |
[10:01] | – Yes,Sheldon. – Five what? | -请说 谢尔顿 -五个什么 |
[10:05] | Balls in the basket. | 五个进球 |
[10:24] | It’s out,right? | 是出界了 对吧 |
[10:35] | Time. | 暂停 |
[10:36] | Ran out of room. | 场地不够用了 |
[10:41] | You know all those terrible things bullies used to do to us? | 还记得以前坏学生常欺负咱们吗 |
[10:44] | – Yeah. – I get it. | -记得 -我知道原因了 |
[10:59] | He did that on purpose! | 他故意的 |
[11:01] | No,he didn’t. | 没有 |
[11:02] | Nothing that’s happening here is being done on purpose. | 这里发生的一切都不是故意的 |
[11:07] | Okay,uh,forget one-on-one. | 好 别单挑了 |
[11:09] | Let’s try a free throw contest. | 咱们比罚篮吧 |
[11:11] | First person who makes a basket wins the office. | 谁先进球 办公室归谁 |
[11:14] | Making it too easy there,Hofstadter. | 太简单了吧 霍夫斯塔德 |
[11:16] | No. No,I’m not. | 不 不简单 |
[11:22] | Use the force,Sheldon. | 用原力 谢尔顿 |
[11:23] | Use the force. | 用原力 |
[11:29] | I’m gonna need more force. | 还需要更多原力 |
[11:33] | All right,Cooper,prepare to have your heart broken. | 好了库帕 准备心碎了无痕吧 |
[11:41] | Do I get points for that? | 这样算分吗 |
[12:03] | All right,we gave it 45 minutes. | 好吧 已经45分钟了 |
[12:05] | It’s no longer funny.Let’s try something else. | 别再搞笑了 我们来点别的 |
[12:09] | What do you propose? | 你的建议是 |
[12:10] | Uh,on the count of three,both of you bounce the balls as hard as you can. | 我数到三 你们都使劲把球往地上砸 |
[12:14] | The highest bounce wins the office. | 谁弹得高 办公室就归谁 |
[12:16] | Oh,you are going down,Cooper. | 你完蛋了 库帕 |
[12:18] | I don’t think so,Kripke. | 我可不这么认为 克里普克 |
[12:19] | I’ve bounced many a rubber ball in my day. | 我小时候经常弹皮球 |
[12:21] | All right,that’s enough trash talk. | 好了 呛声到此结束 |
[12:26] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:31] | Sheldon was higher. | 谢尔顿的更高 |
[12:33] | Congratulations,Sheldon.You win office. | 恭喜你 谢尔顿 你赢得了办公室 |
[12:35] | Who’s unsatisfactory in P.E. now? | 现在是谁体育不达标了 |
[12:47] | Oh,what a great movie. | 这电影真棒 |
[12:49] | I cannot believe you’ve never seen Grease. | 难以置信你竟然没看过”油脂”[1978年美国爱情歌舞剧] |
[12:52] | My mother didn’t allow me to watch it. | 我妈妈不准我看 |
[12:53] | She was afraid it might encourage me to join a gang. | 怕我学坏 加入黑帮 |
[12:58] | I’ve got to go. | 我要走了 |
[12:59] | I’ve got to get up early. | 我明天要早起 |
[13:00] | My company’s testing a new steroid that supposedly doesn’t shrink testicles, | 我们公司在测试一种 不会使睾丸缩小的类固醇 |
[13:04] | and the last one there has to do the measuring. | 最后一项工作是测量 |
[13:08] | I guess I should get going,too. | 我想我也得走了 |
[13:11] | Good night,painting Penny. | 晚安 画中的佩妮 |
[13:14] | Good night,real Penny. | 晚安 真实的佩妮 |
[13:17] | Good night,real Amy. | 晚安 真实的艾米 |
[13:20] | You don’t have to say good night to painting Amy,’cause she’s never leaving. | 你不需要跟画中的艾米说晚安 因为她永不会离开 |
[13:27] | – Good night,real Penny. – Bye. | -晚安 真实的佩妮 -拜 |
[13:30] | Good night,transvestite Penny. | 晚安 男扮女装的佩妮 |
[13:35] | Okay.Let us take you off the wall. | 好啦 该从墙上拿下来了 |
[13:41] | Out of sight,out of mind. | 眼不见 心不烦 |
[13:44] | I wish. | 但愿 |
[13:49] | You know,can I borrow that movie? | 我能借下那部电影吗 |
[13:50] | Those singing hooligans really got my motor running. | 那些唱歌的小流氓让我心潮澎湃 |
[13:54] | Sure,sure. Enjoy. | 当然 当然 拿去吧 |
[13:56] | I mean,get it back to me when you can,or… | 你想还的时候再还 或者… |
[13:58] | you know what,actually,you keep it. | 你还是留着吧 |
[14:00] | – I’s just going to be my gift to you. Bye. – Thank you. | -就当是我给你的礼物 拜 -谢谢 |
[14:02] | Wait… Where’d the painting go? | 等等…画去哪儿了 |
[14:05] | – It’s right over there. – Why? | -就在那边 -为什么 |
[14:10] | I have no idea.That is weird. | 我也不知道 这太诡异了 |
[14:15] | You hate it. | 你讨厌它 |
[14:16] | No.No,no. It’s just,it’s a little big. | 没没没 只是 只是觉得它有点大 |
[14:18] | I feel like an idiot. | 我真白痴 |
[14:20] | No,come on,you’re not an idiot. | 你怎么会是白痴呢 |
[14:21] | Look,just help me put it back up. | 来帮我挂回去吧 |
[14:23] | Why? So you can just take it down when I leave? | 为什么 这样你就可以趁我离开 再拿下来是吧 |
[14:25] | I don’t need your pity. | 我不需要你的同情 |
[14:26] | Oh,Amy,come on… | 艾米 别这样 |
[14:28] | I’m just glad I didn’t go for the sculpture. | 我很庆幸我没选雕塑 |
[14:35] | Ah,the spoils. | 战利品 |
[14:37] | I see why victors love them. | 我终于知道胜利者为什么喜欢它了 |
[14:41] | I’m happy for you,Sheldon. | 我真为你高兴 谢尔顿 |
[14:42] | But I have to admit I’m going to miss sharing an office with you. | 但是我会怀念 与你共用一间办公室的日子 |
[14:45] | Oh,of course you are. | 你当然会了 |
[14:47] | Feel free to drop by any time. | 随时来玩啊 |
[14:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:49] | Call first. | 先打电话 |
[14:57] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[15:01] | Professor Rothman. | 罗斯曼教授 |
[15:02] | This isn’t your office anymore. | 这已经不是你的办公室了 |
[15:04] | You’re retired. | 你已经退休了 |
[15:06] | I think the word you’re looking for is… | 我想你应该要说的词是… |
[15:09] | “invisible.” | “隐形” |
[15:16] | I came to say I’m sorry. | 我来道歉的 |
[15:18] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[15:19] | Oh,Amy,please. I’m so humiliated. | -艾米 别这样 -你让我太丢脸了 |
[15:21] | I sat there the whole time that we were watching “Grease,” | 咱们看”油脂”的时候 |
[15:23] | thinking you liked the painting. | 我还一直以为你喜欢呢 |
[15:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:26] | I was a fool from”Summer Lovin'” to the very last “rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong” | 从片头曲到片尾曲 我一直在犯傻 |
[15:32] | You’re right.You’re absolutely right. | 没错 你说的对 |
[15:33] | I should have been honest with you and told you the gift was too much. | 我该老实告诉你 这礼物太过了 |
[15:37] | Yes,too much. | 是的 太过了 |
[15:38] | Because our friendship is fundamentally asymmetrical. | 因为我们的友谊根本就不对等 |
[15:41] | I clearly like you more than you like me. | 我喜欢你更多 |
[15:44] | I don’t think you can put a number on how much one person likes another. | 喜欢是不能数字来衡量的 |
[15:47] | I bought you a painting that’s 12 square feet in area. | 我为你买了这幅12平方英尺的画 |
[15:50] | There’s a number. | 这就是个数字 |
[15:52] | Amy,come on… | 艾米 别这样 |
[15:53] | If you don’t like feet,you can try dollars. | 不喜欢大小 也可以用价值形容 |
[15:54] | The painting set me back three grand. | 这画花了我三千 |
[15:58] | Three gr…Oh,my God! | 三千 老天 |
[16:01] | Look,look,Amy,all you need to know is, | 听着 艾米 我只想说 |
[16:04] | you are my friend and I don’t want to lose you out of my life. | 你是我的朋友 我不想失去你 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry,I’m just having trouble believing you right now. | 抱歉 我现在没法相信你 |
[16:14] | Grab your hammer. | 拿上锤子走 |
[16:15] | No.Damage is done. | 不用 我已经受伤了 |
[16:19] | Okay,look,I didn’t want to say this,but the real reason I took the painting down was… | 好吧 我本来不想说的 我拿下画的真正原因是… |
[16:25] | because it made Bernadette very jealous. | 伯纳黛特她嫉妒 |
[16:29] | Oh,my goodness,how could I have not seen that? | 天哪 我怎么没想到 |
[16:33] | The painting is a constant reminder that of the three of us,she is the least cool. | 一看这画 就会让她觉得 自己是我们仨里最不起眼的 |
[16:40] | Yeah,that’s…that’s what it is,so… | 是…就是这样 |
[16:43] | You have such a good heart. | 你真善良 |
[16:45] | Yeah…I try. | 我一直在努力 |
[16:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:49] | Whoa,whoa,where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[16:50] | We’re going to go put this painting back up in your apartment. | 把画挂回你公寓 |
[16:52] | Well,what about Bernadette? | 那伯纳黛特怎么办 |
[16:53] | Oh,screw her.She’s just lucky we let her hang out with us. | 不管她 能跟我们一起够给她面子了 |
[17:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[17:21] | I’m trying to raise the temperature in here before my nipples tear through my shirt. | 在我衣服被乳头击穿前 调高温度 |
[17:27] | Why don’t you just turn up the thermostat? | 干吗不直接用恒温器 |
[17:29] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[17:31] | It turns out the thermostat for my new office isn’t in my new office. | 我新办公室的恒温器不在这儿 |
[17:35] | No.It’s next door,in Professor Davenport’s office, | 在隔壁达文波特教授的办公室 |
[17:37] | who is currently enjoying the hot flashes associated with menopause. | 她正在享受由更年期引起的潮热症 |
[17:42] | Why is there a hole here? | 这怎么有个洞 |
[17:44] | Why is there a hole in my new office? | 为什么我新办公室里有个洞 |
[17:47] | I’ve narrowed it down to two possibilities: | 应该只有两种可能 |
[17:49] | “There was something in the wall that someone outside the wall wanted,” | “有人想要这墙里的东西” |
[17:53] | or the more disturbing,”there was something in the wall that wanted out. | 或者更恐怖的 “这墙里有东西想出来” |
[17:59] | ” Well,at least you finally got a window that opens.That’s nice. | 至少你有个能开的窗户了 多好 |
[18:02] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[18:03] | Listen. | 听 |
[18:06] | What,you don’t like wind chimes? | 怎么 你不喜欢风铃声吗 |
[18:07] | No,I hate them,but it gets worse. | 对 我讨厌 但还有更糟的 |
[18:12] | – There it is. – The bird? | -听见了吧 -鸟叫 |
[18:15] | It’s completely out of tune with the wind chimes. | 完全合不上风铃的调子 |
[18:19] | – So? – You don’t get it,do you? | -所以呢 -你怎么就是不明白 |
[18:21] | That’s a mockingbird. | 那是只知更鸟[Mocking Bird] |
[18:22] | Mockingbirds can change their song,which means he’s out of tune on purpose. | 知更鸟能变调 所以他是故意走调的 |
[18:28] | He’s mocking me. | 他是在嘲弄我[Mocking] |
[18:30] | Oh dear. | 天啊 |
[18:32] | There it is again.Do you feel it? | 又来了 你们感觉到了吗 |
[18:33] | The growing realization that you are one wacky bastard? | 日进一日更觉得你是个怪胎 |
[18:35] | Yep. | 那确实 |
[18:37] | No.The vibration. | 不 这震感 |
[18:39] | We are directly underneath the geology lab,and they’re running their confounded sieve shakers again | 我们在地理实验室的正下方 他们又在用讨厌的摇筛机 |
[18:44] | Hey,gravel monkeys,if you need to shake rocks,try jiggling your heads around! | 嘿 石猴们 如果你们非要摇石头 干吗不直接摇你们的脑袋呢 |
[18:49] | Sheldon,relax. | 谢尔顿 放松点 |
[18:50] | How can I relax? | 我怎么放松得下来 |
[18:51] | My nervous system is being stretched out like the strings of a harp | 我的神经系统已经绷得 像竖琴琴弦一样紧了 |
[18:54] | and plucked by holes and birds and wind and the low-hanging scrotum | 还在被墙洞 鸟叫 风声 和赶不走的罗斯曼教授… |
[18:59] | of the difficult-to-evict Professor Rothman. | 那低垂的阴囊不停撩拨 |
[19:04] | If you’re not happy,why don’t you just let Kripke have the office? | 如果你不开心 干吗不把办公室让给克里普克 |
[19:07] | Wait,and let him win? | 什么 好让他赢 |
[19:08] | Do I look crazy to you? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[19:10] | We’re trying to think down here,you geode-loving feldspar jockeys! | 下面有人要思考呢 你们这些痴迷晶洞的长石工 |
[19:14] | And you… the notes are C,D,E,G and A. | 而你 大调有C D E G和A |
[19:18] | You pick one or I am chopping down that tree! | 选一个 不然我就砍了那树 |
[19:28] | How’s that? | 这样行不 |
[19:30] | Little higher on the right. | 右边再高一点 |
[19:32] | – Now? – Little more. | -现在呢 -再高一点 |
[19:34] | No.That’s got it. | 好了 这样刚好 |
[19:38] | Yeah,okay. | 嗯 好了 |
[19:39] | That’s,uh,that’s good. | 这还不错 |
[19:42] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 给你说个小秘密 |
[19:45] | Originally we were painted nude. | 一开始画里的我们是裸体的 |
[19:54] | But I had him add clothes, | 但我让他加了衣服 |
[19:55] | ’cause I thought it was an unnecessary challenge to our heterosexuality. | 因为我觉得 没必要挑战我们的异性恋取向 |
[20:02] | Yeah,good call. | 嗯 确实 |
[20:04] | But if you ever change your mind,all it would take is some warm,soapy water and a couple of sponges. | 不过如果你改主意了 只要用点热肥皂水和海绵就行 |
[20:11] | – You’re talking about the painting,right? – Sure. | -你是在说油画吧 -当然 |
[20:19] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 谁来救救我 |
[20:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:26] | I was trying to see what was in here and my head got stuck. | 我想看看里面有什么 结果头被卡住了 |
[20:31] | Why would you do that? | 你干吗这样啊 |
[20:32] | It’s called scientific curiosity! | 这是对科学的好奇心 |
[20:36] | Now go get butter. | 快去拿点黄油来 |