时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hello. I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper, | 大家好 我是谢尔顿·库帕博士 |
[00:19] | Over the next 52 weeks,you and I are going to explore the dynamic world of vexillology. | 接下来52周 我将带您探索旗帜学的奥秘 |
[00:26] | Hang on,Dr. C. What’s vexillology? | 博士稍等 旗帜学是什么意思 |
[00:32] | Vexillology is the study of flags. | 旗帜学是研究旗帜的学问 |
[00:35] | Cool. | 哇噻 |
[00:38] | I think I just learned something. | 好渊博啊 学到了 |
[00:40] | – Did you have fun doing it? – I’ll say. | -学习有乐趣吗 -必须的 |
[00:45] | Fun and information are two sides to this video podcast, | 本播客视频 集合科普与趣味 |
[00:49] | not unlike the only two-sided state flag– | 不像俄勒冈州的旗帜图案 |
[00:52] | Oregon. | 分列两面 |
[00:54] | Oh,look. | 瞧啊 |
[00:56] | Hello,Mr.Beaver. | 你好 海狸先生 |
[00:59] | In future episodes,we’ll answer some burning questions: | 未来几集中 我们将回答许多热点问题 |
[01:03] | What’s the only non-rectangular flag? | 唯一的非长方旗是什么 |
[01:06] | What animal appears most often on flags? | 旗帜中最常出现什么动物 |
[01:08] | What animal appears second most often on flags? | 第二常出现什么动物 |
[01:12] | And more. | 以及等等 |
[01:15] | Sweet! | 太棒了 |
[01:18] | Why are you waving a white flag? | 你为什么挥舞白旗 |
[01:20] | I’m surrendering… to fun. | 我被欢乐降服了 |
[01:29] | Now,today’s episode of Fun with Flags is not fun,but it is important. | 本集”旗乐融融”并没什么乐趣 但很重要 |
[01:35] | “Flags: you gotta know how to hold ’em,you gotta know how to fold ’em.” | 本集名称”旗帜要会挥会叠” |
[01:41] | Let’s start by identifying the parts of our flag. | 我们先来认识旗帜的各个部分 |
[01:44] | This edge is the hoist,and it’s used to… | 这边是吊孔 用来… |
[01:46] | Excuse me,sorry,excuse me. | 不好意思 借过了哈 |
[01:49] | Cut. | 卡 |
[01:51] | Did you not see we are rolling? | 没看到我们在拍摄吗 |
[01:53] | Sorry.I’m having dinner with Penny. | 对不起 我要跟佩妮吃饭 |
[01:55] | I have to get out of here. | 得着急走了 |
[01:56] | And I have flag knowledge that I have to get out of here! | 我还着急传播旗帜学问呢 |
[02:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:06] | No,I’m a little rattled. | 我有点恼火 |
[02:08] | But like the flag over Fort Sumter,I’m still here. | 但我如同萨姆特堡旗帜 依旧飘扬中 |
[02:13] | And… take two. | 好了 第二次 |
[02:16] | Hello.I’m Dr.Sheldon Cooper, | 大家好 我是谢尔顿·库帕博士 |
[02:25] | Over the next 52 weeks,you and I are going to explore the dynamic world of vexillology. | 接下来52周 我将带您探索旗帜学的奥秘 |
[02:33] | Hang on,Dr. Cooper. | 库帕博士 稍等 |
[02:35] | What’s vexillology? | 旗帜学是什么意思 |
[02:37] | Vexillology is… why is there a face on that flag? | 旗帜学是…你旗子上怎么画个脸蛋 |
[02:42] | It’s Ferdinand T. Flag. | 这是大头儿子旗 |
[02:43] | I thought he might help bring in some younger viewers. | 这能帮助吸引小朋友收看 |
[02:47] | Confound it!You’re right,it’s brilliant. | 我靠 这主意不错 |
[02:49] | Let’s take it from the top. | 我们重新录吧 |
[02:52] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[03:18] | That was a really nice dinner. | 这顿饭真不错 |
[03:19] | I’m glad you asked me out again. | 谢谢你又约我出来 |
[03:21] | Me,too; I missed you. | 我也是 我想你嘛 |
[03:24] | You see me all the time. | 你整天见我呀 |
[03:26] | You sure you just don’t miss the sex? | 你是不是想念嘿咻了 |
[03:29] | Well,yeah,sex with you is pretty great.Have you ever tried it? | 跟你嘿咻挺爽的 你没试过吗 |
[03:35] | I have.You are not wrong. | 试过 你没说错呢 |
[03:38] | I just think if we’re gonna try dating again,we should take things slow. | 我感觉如果咱们俩打算再交往的话 这次慢慢来 |
[03:43] | Oh,I can take it slow. | 我可以慢慢来的 |
[03:45] | Did I ever tell you about my first girlfriend in high school,Karen Berberick? | 跟你说过我第一任女友吗 高中同学Karen Berberick |
[03:49] | To this day she doesn’t know we were going out. | 至今她都不知道我们交往过 |
[03:54] | Made it easier on her when I broke things off. | 这样倒是方便分手 |
[03:58] | Okay,well,maybe not that slow. | 好嘛 不用那么慢啦 |
[04:00] | How about this,are you familiar with the typical development for computer software? | 这样吧 你熟悉电脑软件的开发过程吗 |
[04:06] | You know,just for fun,let’s say I’m not. | 为了让你显摆下 就算我不知道吧 |
[04:09] | Before an application is released,they give it a trial run. | 软件发行前 要先进行测试 |
[04:12] | W-We could do that. | 咱们可以试试 |
[04:14] | And if we hit a rough spot,instead of getting mad,just say,”Hey,we found a bug,” | 我们吵架时不要发火 就当作是遇到了程序漏洞 |
[04:19] | and we report it so it can be fixed. | 及时报告 动手修正 |
[04:22] | You mean like a beta test? | 约会公测吗 |
[04:25] | Well,technically,this would be an alpha test. | 其实这算是内测 |
[04:27] | A beta test requires people that weren’t involved in the development of the appli… | 公测需要有外人参与进来… |
[04:30] | Seriously,do I not get credit for knowing beta test? | 我懂”公测”这词 你都不懂表扬一下吗 |
[04:34] | No,you should. | 应该表扬哈 |
[04:36] | Absolutely.That was me being pedantic. | 真的 怪我太较真了 |
[04:38] | That’s our first bug. | 这是咱们的第一个漏洞 |
[04:40] | You reported it. | 你汇报了 |
[04:41] | I can fix that. See?This is good. | 我可以修正 多好呀 |
[04:45] | All right.Let’s give it a shot. | 好吧 试试看呗 |
[04:46] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:47] | You keep a list,I’ll keep a list.At some point,we’ll exchange. | 咱们俩都列张表 找时间交换一下 |
[04:51] | – Okay.Good night,Leonard. – Night. | -好的 晚安啦 -晚安 |
[04:59] | Attaboy,Hofstadter. | 干得好 霍夫斯塔德 |
[05:01] | Nothing gets the ladies hotter than software development analogies. | 用软件开发做比喻 太他妈性感了 |
[05:08] | Hey,I’m back. | 我回来啦 |
[05:09] | Cut. | 卡 |
[05:15] | Take 47. | 录第47次 |
[05:20] | Here’s an interesting fact about flags. | 这条旗帜的学问很有趣呢 |
[05:22] | I will take that action. | 我跟你赌 |
[05:25] | The flags of Liechtenstein and Haiti were identical by coincidence, | 列支敦士登和海地的国旗 碰巧是一样的 |
[05:29] | a fact that wasn’t discovered until they competed against each other at the 1936 Olympics. | 这还是在1936年 两国同时参加奥运会才发现的 |
[05:35] | And thankfully,their embarrassment was overshadowed by the rise of Fascism. | 还好法西斯的风头正盛 盖过了他们的囧境 |
[05:42] | Let’s see the new phone. | 让咱们瞧瞧新手机 |
[05:43] | I stopped on the way to work. | 我在上班路上买的 |
[05:45] | Hey,do you want to peel the plastic off with me? | 要不你来帮我揭下塑料膜吧 |
[05:50] | Really?Me? | 我可以吗 |
[05:52] | That’s,like,the best part. | 荣幸之至 |
[05:54] | Grab a corner. | 从角上撕吧 |
[05:56] | Whoa,what’s your hurry,cowboy? | 别那么猴急 牛仔 |
[05:59] | Savor the moment. | 慢慢享受 |
[06:14] | Oh,yeah. | 哦耶 |
[06:18] | Speaking of cowboys,do you know what country has not one but two cows on its flag? | 说到牛仔 你们知道 哪国国旗上有两头牛吗 |
[06:24] | The tiny landlocked nation of Andorra. | 内陆小国安道尔 |
[06:26] | Oh,the next classic episode of Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags is writing itself. | 哟哟 下集”谢耳朵讲坛之旗乐融融” 有素材了 |
[06:33] | Oh,let me try the voice recognition. | 我来试试语音识别 |
[06:36] | Hey,I let you peel the plastic,don’t get greedy. | 我只让你揭膜 别过分哦 |
[06:42] | – Hello? – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[06:49] | My name?It’s Siri. | 我叫斯里 |
[06:52] | Look at that.There’s finally a woman in your life you can talk to. | 瞧瞧 你终于有敢于对话的女性了 |
[06:56] | Are you single? | 你单身吗 |
[06:58] | I don’t have a marital status,if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你是问婚姻状况的话 我还没有结婚 |
[07:03] | Yeah,you’re right,that’s too personal.We hardly know each other. | 对了 这涉及到个人隐私 我们还不怎么熟悉 |
[07:08] | How about a cup of coffee? | 去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[07:10] | I’ve found six coffee shops. | 我找到了六家咖啡店 |
[07:12] | Three of them are fairly close to you. | 三家离你比较近 |
[07:15] | I will see you gentlemen later. | 一会见 先生们 |
[07:24] | She is gonna break his heart. | 她会伤透他的心的 |
[07:33] | For someone who has a machine that can travel anywhere in time and space, | 对于一个可以使用时光机器 穿越时空的人来说 |
[07:36] | Doctor Who sure does have a thing for modern-day London. | 神秘博士肯定对于 今天的伦敦情有独钟 |
[07:41] | Careful,it’s that kind of sass that can get a person uninvited to this year’s Who Con. | 你这样出言不逊 小心拿不到今年”神秘嘉年华”门票 |
[07:49] | Uh,we’re not counting this as a date,are we? | 呃…这不算约会吧 |
[07:53] | Um,I’m not sure,but I think the right answer here is “no.” | 我不确定 但应该不算吧 |
[08:00] | Bug report: When a guy asks me to spend time with him, | 漏洞报告:当有异性约我 |
[08:03] | maybe he plans something a little more interesting than hanging out at home,watching TV. | 他应该策划一些比 在家看电视有趣点的活动 |
[08:08] | Even Doctor Who? | 看”神秘博士”也不行 |
[08:11] | Even Doctor Who. | 不行 |
[08:13] | All right,that’s it.Who Con– you’re out. | 够了 “神秘嘉年华”没你的份了 |
[08:18] | Okay,bug report taken. | 好吧 接受漏洞报告 |
[08:20] | Next time I will have a better plan for our evening’s activity. | 下次咱们晚上在一起 我会有更好的计划 |
[08:24] | Well,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:25] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[08:27] | Oh,wait,here,almost forgot. | 噢 等下 差点忘了 |
[08:29] | Here. | 这个给你 |
[08:30] | What’s this? | 什么啊 |
[08:31] | My bug report to you. | 你的漏洞报告 |
[08:40] | Well,that’s quite a list you got there. | 哟 这么多啊 |
[08:44] | It’s color coded. | 还用颜色标注了呢 |
[08:48] | Uh,red means “fix right away.” | 红色代表 “立即修复” |
[08:52] | Yellow is”eh,whenever you get a chance.” | 黄色代表”爱什么时候修什么时候修” |
[08:56] | And green,is “I could probably learn to live with it.” | 还有绿色是”我或许能忍受” |
[09:00] | There’s a key down here at the bottom.It’s neat,huh? | 下面还有注释 很贴心吧 |
[09:05] | Yep. | 是的 |
[09:09] | So,have a good night. | 睡个好觉 |
[09:12] | Yep. | 好的 |
[09:17] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[09:19] | Some day,we will tell future generations that dating used to be hard. | 有朝一日 我们会告诉下一代 “交往曾经是多么的难” |
[09:24] | What’s baffling me is what you could’ve possibly put on the list. | 我想知道你在单子上写了什么 |
[09:28] | “Hair too golden”? | 头发颜色太黄了 |
[09:30] | “Laugh too musical”? | 笑声太悦耳了 |
[09:33] | “World too much a better place for her mere presence in it”? | 世界因她而更美好了 |
[09:37] | How about “constantly talks with food in her mouth”? | “嘴里吃着东西还不停说话”怎么样 |
[09:42] | Her heart’s full of love,no one cares what’s in her mouth. | 她的内心充满了爱 没人在意她嘴里有什么 |
[09:49] | So,Siri,what’s happening?How are you? | 斯里 最近如何 你好啊 |
[09:56] | I am well. | 我很好 |
[09:59] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在在干吗 |
[10:01] | What am I doing? | 我在干吗 |
[10:02] | I’m talking with you. | 我在和你说话 |
[10:05] | You have a beautiful voice. | 你声音真好听 |
[10:08] | Thank you,it’s nice to be appreciated. | 谢谢 有人欣赏我真好 |
[10:13] | I bet it is. | 我也觉得 |
[10:17] | Why don’t women like me? | 为什么女人不喜欢我 |
[10:19] | Let me check on that. | 让我查查 |
[10:24] | How about a Web search for “Why don’t women like me?” | 在网络上搜一下怎么样 |
[10:28] | No need.I’ve already done that. | 不用了 我搜过了 |
[10:32] | Siri,do you have a last name? | 斯里 你姓什么 |
[10:35] | My name is Siri. | 我的名字是斯里 |
[10:37] | Ah,one name. | 啊 一个名字 |
[10:39] | Like,uh,Cher,Madonna,Adele. | 就像雪儿·麦当娜和阿黛勒[均为女歌手] |
[10:43] | All the women who rock me. | 她们都令我心动 |
[10:47] | My name is Rajesh,but you can call me Raj. | 我叫拉杰 你也可以叫我拉杰 |
[10:50] | Would you like me to call you Raj? | 你喜欢我叫你拉杰吗 |
[10:53] | I’d like you to call me sexy. | 我喜欢你叫我”帅哥” |
[10:56] | From now on,I’ll call you sexy.Okay? | 从现在开始叫你”帅哥”怎么样 |
[11:02] | Okay! | 太好了 |
[11:07] | *** | 可能的节目主题 |
[11:12] | Siri,I’m in the mood for gelato. | 斯里我想吃意式冰淇淋 |
[11:16] | I found ten restaurants whose reviews mention gelato. | 我找到了十家 评论中有意式冰淇淋的餐厅 |
[11:19] | Seven of them are fairly close to you. | 七家离你比较近 |
[11:22] | Thank you,darling. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[11:25] | You are most certainly welcome,sexy. | 不客气 帅哥 |
[11:31] | Well done,Dr.Koothrappali. | 干得不错嘛 库特拉帕里博士 |
[11:34] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[11:36] | You’ve taken a great evolutionary leap by abandoning human interaction | 你放弃和人类交往 却浪漫地和一台没有灵魂的机器结合 |
[11:42] | and allowing yourself to romantically bond with a soulless machine. | 真是革命性的飞跃啊 |
[11:45] | Kudos. | 好样的[某虚拟人生游戏名] |
[11:48] | I haven’t bonded with it. | 我才没和它结合 |
[11:49] | Oh,no,of course. | 哦 是啊 当然没有 |
[11:51] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[11:52] | You’re afraid the world isn’t ready for your taboo love. | 你害怕世人无法接受你这段 违反世俗的爱情 |
[11:56] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会替你保密的 |
[11:58] | It’s just a phone. | 它只是个电话而已 |
[12:05] | Cooper. | 库帕 |
[12:09] | Kripke. | 克里普克 |
[12:11] | Heads up. | 通知你一下 |
[12:12] | Professor Rothman urinated in the particle physics wab again, | Rothman教授又在 粒子习验室尿尿了 |
[12:15] | so we’re going to move up his wetirement party. | 所以我们准备给他 举办退休派对 |
[12:19] | Fwiday,5:00– pot wuck. | 升期五 晚上5:00 制带食物 |
[12:22] | Thanks,Barry. | 谢谢 巴里 |
[12:24] | Siri,remind me Friday morning to make my famous popovers. | 斯里 周五早上提醒我做拿手的酥饼 |
[12:28] | All right,I’ll remind you. | 好的 到时会提醒你的 |
[12:29] | You got Siwi,huh? | 你也有斯里了 |
[12:31] | Voice wecognition on that thing is terrible.Wook. | 不过声音识别很烂 看着 |
[12:35] | Siwi,can you wecommend a westauwant? | 斯里 给我灰荐个掺馆[推荐个餐馆] |
[12:40] | I’m sorry,Bawwy. | 对不起 巴雷[他叫巴里] |
[12:45] | I don’t understand “wecommend a westauwant.” | 我不明白什么是”灰荐个掺馆” |
[12:53] | Wisten to me.Not westauwant; westauwant. | 听着 不是掺馆 是掺馆 |
[12:58] | I don’t know what you mean by “not westauwant; westauwant.” | 我不明白什么是”不是掺馆 是掺馆” |
[13:03] | See?Total cwap. | 看到了吗 垃圾 |
[13:05] | You suck,Siwi. | 你太烂了 Siwi |
[13:07] | Hey,don’t talk to her like that. | 嘿 不要那么说 |
[13:08] | She’s a lady. | 她可是个女士 |
[13:11] | Well,that wady took high-wes pictures of my junk wast night for Cwaigswist. | 那位女士昨晚给我的鸡鸡拍了张高清照片 发到克雷格列表网上 |
[13:16] | Waiter. | 回见 |
[13:21] | It’s open. | 开着呢 |
[13:25] | You ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah,hang on.Let me just finish this chapter. | 等我看完这章先 |
[13:30] | Can you finish it later? | 不能待会再看吗 |
[13:32] | No,I can’t. | 不行 |
[13:33] | Reading books is a big part of my life now because,you know, | 现在读书是我生活中的 重要一部分了 |
[13:37] | we’d have more fun things to talk about if I read more. | 我多读点书 我们就又更多事可聊 |
[13:44] | Great.Good.Great. | 很好 非常好 |
[13:46] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么 |
[13:47] | Two Weeks to Rock Hard Abs. | 两周内给你比利般的腹肌 |
[13:51] | They kind of spoil the ending right in the name of that,don’t they? | 取这种剧透名字 读起来就没什么乐趣了哈 |
[13:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | Look,just remember how this works.We don’t get mad about these things. | 记好 我们不能因为这些事生气 |
[14:01] | Uh,speaking of which,I’ve addressed your bug report on my date planning. | 说起来 我已经修正了 我的约会计划漏洞 |
[14:05] | Got a really fun evening for you.It’s kind of a surprise. | 今晚保证让你又惊又喜 |
[14:09] | All right.Terrific. | 好吧 非常好 |
[14:10] | Well,let me just go find a pair of shoes that aren’t so tall. | 我去找双不太高的鞋子 |
[14:13] | We wouldn’t want you to feel like you were out for a walk with your mommy. | 以免看起来像”你和妈妈出去散步” |
[14:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[14:22] | Here’s my list for you– right there. | 这是我列的单子 |
[14:32] | All right,fair enough. | 很好 有道理 |
[14:35] | I certainly can be quieter when we kiss. | 下次亲吻时 我肯定会更安静 |
[14:39] | I thought it was an expression of passion, | 我还以为那是表达激情的一种方式 |
[14:41] | but if it’s coming across as “juicy and weird,” who wants that? | 但”湿哒哒和诡异” 谁知道有这效果 |
[14:49] | Uh,uh… I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:51] | Can you be more specific on how my eyebrows are “stupid”? | 我的眉毛怎么个”傻”法 |
[14:59] | Na,never mind.It’s right here. | 哦 不用了 看到了 |
[15:04] | Good timing.Dinner’s almost ready. | 来得刚好 晚餐马上就好 |
[15:07] | Great. | 好极了 |
[15:08] | Oh,smells amazing in here. | 闻起来很香啊 |
[15:10] | Oh,what are we eating? | 我们今晚吃什么 |
[15:11] | Oh,an exotic little treat. | 异国风味 |
[15:12] | I was just talking to Siri about Peking duck, | 我刚和斯里聊到北京烤鸭 |
[15:15] | and she said she knew about four Chinese grocers,two of which were fairly close to me. | 她告诉我 附近有四家中国超市 其中两家离我比较近 |
[15:20] | Her spontaneity is contagious. | 我不自觉又说起来了 |
[15:25] | Who’s Siri? | 斯里是谁 |
[15:26] | Is he dating somebody new? | 他在和谁交往吗 |
[15:28] | Yes.His phone. | 是 他的手机 |
[15:32] | Is that cute or creepy? | 这算可爱还是猥琐 |
[15:39] | Can I pour you some wine?I think you’ll enjoy it. | 喝点酒吧 我想你们会喜欢的 |
[15:42] | The traditional choice with Peking duck is a sauvignon blanc, | 通常用”长相思”配北京烤鸭[法国白葡萄酒] |
[15:45] | but Siri suggested an off-dry Riesling. | 可斯里说”半干型雷司令”更好点[白葡萄酒品牌] |
[15:48] | I wasn’t sure,but I didn’t want to have an argument with her in the middle of Trader Joe’s. | 我不大确定 但又不想和她在超市吵架 |
[15:56] | Now,what should we put Siri in for dinner? | 好了 应该给斯里换上 什么壳来吃饭哩 |
[16:00] | Leopard,sparkles,or to paraphrase Coco Chanel, | 豹纹壳 星光壳 还是Coco Chanel[香奈儿创始人] |
[16:07] | you can never go wrong with a little black case? | 黑壳永远不会错 |
[16:14] | Siri,play some smooth jazz. | 斯里 放点抒情爵士 |
[16:17] | Playing smooth jazz. | 正在播放抒情爵士 |
[16:22] | Oh,my God,Kenny G?! | 哦 老天啊 肯尼基[萨克斯演奏大师] |
[16:25] | This woman can read me like a book. | 这女人深知我心啊 |
[16:29] | I can’t believe I bought my soul mate at Glendale Galleria. | 难以置信 我在格兰岱尔购物中心 买到了自己的灵魂伴侣 |
[16:38] | I don’t know if I want to stay. | 我不想在这儿待了 |
[16:51] | This is amazing. | 太赞了 |
[16:53] | How did you even get this idea? | 你怎么想到要来这儿的 |
[16:55] | I called your dad. | 我给你爸打电话了 |
[16:56] | I asked him what things you liked to do when you were a kid. | 我问他你小时候喜欢干什么 |
[16:59] | This seemed easier than getting a cow out here so you could tip it. | 这比找头奶牛让你推要容易点 |
[17:05] | Okay,you’re kind of really great. | 你太棒了 |
[17:07] | You mean for a person whose neck massages feel like an eagle is trying to carry you to its nest? | 你在夸一个按摩脖子的手艺 就像只老鹰要把你叼走的人吗 |
[17:14] | Okay,bug report. | 行 漏洞报告 |
[17:15] | I just complimented you.You should take it and shut up. | 我夸奖你了 你应该接受并且闭嘴 |
[17:17] | Right.Sorry,sorry. | 对 不好意思 我错了 |
[17:18] | And stop apologizing all the time. | 还有停止无休无止的道歉 |
[17:20] | Right.Sorry. | 对 我错了 |
[17:22] | All right,let’s shoot stuff. | 好了 开始射点什么吧 |
[17:25] | You want me to show you what to do? | 要我教你怎么用不 |
[17:27] | I play a lot of Grand Theft Auto. | 我经常玩侠盗飞车 |
[17:28] | I think I know how to handle a gat. | 我大概知道怎么搞定”喷子” |
[17:31] | You are cute when you get all gangsta. | 你说黑话时超萌 |
[17:47] | So,I’ve got a gunshot wound. | 好吧 我中枪了 |
[17:50] | That’s pretty bad-ass. | 很牛逼的样子 |
[17:53] | No,you’ve got a Reebok with a gunshot wound and an ouchie on your pinkie toe. | 不 是你的鞋中枪了 你的小脚丫只是擦了一下 |
[18:00] | Hello?They gave me a Band-Aid. | 喂 他们都给我创可贴了 |
[18:01] | Hospitals do not issue Band-Aids unless it is medically necessary. | 除非医学上有必要 医院是不会用创可贴的 |
[18:04] | That is the law. | 这是法律规定的 |
[18:08] | Well,thank you for a really cool evening. | 谢谢你 很棒的夜晚 |
[18:11] | Thank you for hiding my Star Wars socks at the emergency room. | 谢谢你在急诊室 把我的星战袜子藏起来了 |
[18:17] | Is it a good time to evaluate the beta test and see where we stand? | 是时候评价下这次公测 看看发展趋势了吗 |
[18:22] | Things are looking good. | 看上去不错 |
[18:24] | So,are we still taking things slow? | 我们还是慢慢来 |
[18:26] | Because a gunshot wound today,and last week,I slammed my thumb in the kitchen drawer. | 今天枪伤 上周在厨房抽屉撞伤了大拇指 |
[18:29] | We don’t know how much time I have. | 不知道我还能撑多久 |
[18:34] | Good night,you. | 亲爱的 晚安 |
[18:51] | Guten Tag,das YouTube. | 愿Youtube的各位今天愉快[德语] |
[18:53] | Ich bin ein Bavarian. | 我是巴伐利亚人[德语] |
[18:57] | Und ich bin eine pretzel! | 我是椒盐脆饼[德语] |
[19:01] | Und dis isSheldon Cooper Presents: | 这里是谢耳朵讲坛之… |
[19:03] | Fun… Mit… Flags. | 旗 乐 融融 |
[19:16] | First door on the left. | 左边第一间 |
[19:18] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:26] | Dave,I found six vacuum cleaner repair shops in your area. | 戴夫我在你附近找到了六家 吸尘器修理店 |
[19:30] | Four are fairly close to you. | 其中四家离你比较近 |
[19:37] | Hello,sexy. | 嗨 帅哥 |
[19:38] | What can I help you with? | 能为你做什么吗 |
[19:49] | If you’d like to make love to me,just tell me. | 你要是想上我 就告诉我 |
[19:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:58] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白… |
[20:03] | No! | 不 |