时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Completely empty box. | 一个空盒子 |
[00:05] | If you’d like to examine it… | 请检查一下 |
[00:06] | Yep.I see nothing in this box but a wasted childhood. | 对 里面只有你那荒废的童年 |
[00:12] | Little snarky there,Cello Lessons. | 别这么没礼貌 提琴男 |
[00:16] | And we have this completely ordinary cylinder. | 还有这个极其普通的圆筒 |
[00:21] | If you’d like to examine it… | 请检查一下 |
[00:23] | Ordinary,yet I sense it is dripping with magical potential. | 很普通 但我感到里面充满了魔力 |
[00:28] | Oh,dear Lord. | 老天爷啊 |
[00:30] | A man pops out for a moment to evacuate his bowels | 我只是去排空一下肠道 |
[00:33] | and catch up on the adventures of the Caped Crusader, | 看了下<蝙蝠侠:斗篷骑士>的新章节 |
[00:36] | only to emerge and discover his apartment has been transformed into a cabaret. | 出来却发现我家变成夜总会了 |
[00:42] | Sheldon,he’s just practicing for his cousin’s birthday party. | 谢尔顿 他在为表弟的生日派对做练习 |
[00:45] | As I was saying… empty box,empty cylinder,and… | 如我所说 空盒子 空圆筒还有… |
[00:51] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[00:53] | I’m telling you,dude,there’s a seat on the Hogwarts Express with your name on it. | 我得说 伙计 霍格沃茨快车上 肯定有个座位写着你的名字 |
[00:58] | This is how you’re going to entertain your little cousin and his friends? | 你要用这个 来取悦你表弟和他的朋友们 |
[01:01] | By lying to them? | 通过欺骗他们 |
[01:03] | How is this lying? | 这怎么是欺骗 |
[01:04] | A magic show is an inherently deceitful proposition. | 魔术表演本来就是以欺骗为主题 |
[01:07] | “This is an ordinary top hat.” | “这是一顶普通的礼帽” |
[01:09] | “You’ve chosen that card freely.” | “你随便选了一张牌” |
[01:11] | “I do not have a set of lock picks lodged in my keister.” | “我屁股里没有开锁工具” |
[01:16] | Can’t you just enjoy the wonder,Sheldon? | 你就不能欣赏一下 这奇妙的魔术吗 谢尔顿 |
[01:18] | Why must you peek behind the curtain? | 干吗一定要弄清幕后的东西 |
[01:20] | Or up the butt? | 或是屁股里的 |
[01:22] | If we poison the critical thinking faculties of children by telling them | 如果我们告诉孩子 兔子是从帽子里来的 |
[01:25] | that rabbits come out of hats,then we create adults who believe in astrology and homeopathy | 毒害他们的批判性思维 他们就会成为相信占星学 顺势疗法 |
[01:32] | and that Ryan Reynolds was a better choice for Green Lantern | 并觉得莱恩·雷诺兹 比起讨人喜欢的弥敦·菲利安 |
[01:35] | than lovable rogue Nathan Fillion. | 更适合演绿灯侠 |
[01:39] | Sheldon,he’s just gonna do a few magic tricks for some kids. | 谢尔顿 他只是要给 几个孩子表演魔术 |
[01:42] | I really don’t think they’re gonna end up liking the Green Lantern movie. | 我不觉得这会让他们变得 喜欢<绿灯侠>电影 |
[01:46] | Don’t be so hard on him. | 不要对他这么苛刻 |
[01:47] | It’s natural to be a little cranky when you have… | 人都会情绪不稳 在他… |
[01:51] | a quarter in your ear! | 耳朵里有枚硬币时 |
[01:55] | Coins lodged in body parts is not a source of amusement. | 身体里有硬币一点也不好笑 |
[01:58] | When I was five,Billy Sparks put a Mexican peso up my nose. | 我5岁的时候 Billy Sparks 把一枚墨西哥比索塞进我的鼻子 |
[02:03] | Wait-wait-wait,how is that not amusing? | 等等 那怎么不好笑了 |
[02:06] | It’s still there. | 它还在那儿 |
[02:09] | Takes me 45 minutes to get through airport security. | 我过机场安检得花45分钟 |
[02:15] | Look,I made Sheldon disappear.Ta-da. | 看 我把谢尔顿变走了 |
[02:19] | Next time,you should open with that. | 下次你就先表演这个 |
[02:23] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[02:49] | Ooh,look who’s out on a date. | 看是谁来约会了 |
[02:51] | Pasadena’s favorite power couple,Shamy. | 帕萨迪纳市最棒的一对 谢米 |
[02:55] | And that is the answer to the question, | 这正可以用来回答你的问题 |
[02:57] | what is wrong with eating at The Cheesecake Factory? | 在”芝士蛋糕工坊”吃饭 有什么不好 |
[03:00] | So,are we celebrating anything special tonight? | 今晚有什么特别的要庆祝 |
[03:02] | Oh,yes. | 是的 |
[03:03] | Our relationship agreement specifies that the second Thursday of every month, | 我们恋爱协议中规定 每月第二个周四晚 |
[03:07] | or the third Thursday in a month with five Thursdays,is date night. | 或是有五个周四的月份的 第三个周四晚 是约会之夜 |
[03:15] | That is so hot. | 那真不错 |
[03:19] | All right,without objection,the minutes of the previous date are considered read and agreed to | 没有异议的话 那先前的约会 就当成已阅读并同意了 |
[03:26] | Any new business? | 有什么新鲜事 |
[03:28] | How was your day? | 今天过得如何 |
[03:29] | Superb. | 棒极了 |
[03:31] | This morning I made a palindrome with my Alpha-Bits. | 我今早用字母麦片 组了一句完全对称的句子 |
[03:39] | Sounds like you hit the ground running. | 看来你有个很好的开始 |
[03:42] | I have a bit of good news myself. | 我也有个好消息 |
[03:44] | My most recent paper on how a cooperative long-term potentiation | 我最近那篇关于 “协同长期增益效应是如何 |
[03:47] | can map memory sequences in dendritic branches made the cover of Neuron. | 映射神经突触中的记忆模块” 的论文 上了”神经元”期刊的封面 |
[03:52] | Speaking of good news,somebody… | 说到好消息 某人的… |
[03:55] | just hit 100 Twitter followers. | Twitter有100个粉丝了 |
[04:00] | That’s nice. | 那真不错 |
[04:01] | Anyway,I’ve been dreaming of this day for a long time. | 总之 我梦想着这一天很久了 |
[04:04] | Yeah,me,too.Triple digits,I’m not gonna lie– it feels pretty good. | 我也是 三位数 说真的 感觉棒极了 |
[04:09] | Sheldon,I’m the sole author on a paper being published in a distinguished journal | 谢尔顿 我独立在知名期刊上 发表了一篇… |
[04:12] | that may change the course of my field. | 可能改写我所在领域的论文 |
[04:15] | Ooh,101! | 噢 101个了 |
[04:18] | Air’s getting a bit thin up here. | 上面的空气都稀薄起来了 |
[04:22] | So,are we ready to order? | 准备好点什么了 |
[04:25] | Give me a minute. | 等一下 |
[04:26] | I’m gonna go wash up. | 我去洗个手 |
[04:29] | Well,that’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[04:30] | We both washed up when we came in. | 我们进来的时候都洗过手了 |
[04:33] | It’s probably a euphemism for urination. | 大概是排尿的委婉说法 |
[04:36] | Sheldon,what is wrong with you? | 谢尔顿 你有什么毛病吗 |
[04:38] | Not much. | 没有啊 |
[04:39] | Although,I can be faulted for being overly fond of koala bears. | 不过我对考拉的过分喜爱 算是个小毛病吧 |
[04:44] | I don’t know what it is,when they smart munching on eucalyptus,I just melt inside. | 不知为什么 一看到它们咀嚼桉树叶 我的心都要化了 |
[04:49] | Okay,Amy just told you some exciting news, | 艾米刚跟你说了些令人激动的消息 |
[04:51] | and you acted like it was no big deal. | 你却表现得像 这没什么大不了的 |
[04:53] | Oh,I see why you’re confused. | 哦 我明白你为什么不懂了 |
[04:55] | No,her news sounded important,but what you’re forgetting is, | 她的新闻听上去很牛 可是你忘了 |
[04:58] | it was an achievement in the field of biology. | 这是在生物领域的成就 |
[05:01] | That’s all about yucky,squishy things. | 研究的都是些软软恶心的东西 |
[05:06] | Honey,she’s upset. | 亲爱的 她很沮丧 |
[05:07] | You’re her boyfriend. | 你是她男友 |
[05:08] | You have to at least try to be excited by the things she’s excited by. | 你得努力迎合她的情绪 |
[05:12] | What if they simply don’t excite me? | 要是我就是没兴趣呢 |
[05:15] | Well,just smile and think about koalas. | 那就边笑边想考拉吧 |
[05:18] | She’d see right through that. | 她会看出来的 |
[05:19] | We go to the zoo all the time. | 我俩总去动物园 |
[05:21] | She knows my koala face. | 她知道我看考拉时的表情 |
[05:24] | And for future reference,it’s this. | 供日后参考 就是这表情 |
[05:32] | Oh,you have a lot of magic stuff. | 你有好多魔术道具啊 |
[05:34] | Yeah. | 是地 |
[05:35] | I started when I was a teenager. | 我从十几岁就开始练习了 |
[05:37] | I thought I could show a girl a few tricks and invite her up to my bedroom to see the rest of the act | 我本想找个姑娘露两手 然后请她来卧室来”演完” |
[05:44] | Did it work? | 有用不 |
[05:46] | Ah,let’s just say the only wand that ever saw any action was this one. | 说起来只有这根魔杖 见证了我的表现 |
[05:53] | Oh,look what my mom made us for the act. | 看老妈为我们演出做的东西 |
[05:58] | Ooh… I like the fabric. | 这面料太赞了 |
[06:01] | Where’d she get it? | 她在哪买的 |
[06:02] | Well,she cut up one of her old bathing suits. | 她把她的旧泳衣剪了 |
[06:07] | She made these two vests and half a dozen napkins. | 然后做了两件背心 半打餐巾 |
[06:11] | Has she tried on the vest yet?! | 她试背心了没 |
[06:15] | I just gave it to her! | 我才刚给她 |
[06:16] | I hope it fits– she has a tricky figure! | 希望合适 她的身材不标准 |
[06:19] | She’s short and stacked,like me! | 又矮又丰满 像我一样 |
[06:24] | She’s not stacked like you,Ma! | 她远没你丰满 老妈 |
[06:26] | She never steps on hers! | 她不会绊着自己 |
[06:32] | Listen,Howie,maybe I’m not the best choice to be a magician’s assistant. | 听着 豪伊 也许我不适合 作魔术师助理 |
[06:36] | You’ll do fine. | 你肯定能做好的 |
[06:37] | Hand me those rings? | 把这些环给我 |
[06:40] | See?You nailed it. | 看吧 你搞定了 |
[06:42] | You know,i-it’s just that I’m not that comfortable with little kids. | 你知道 我不太待见小孩子 |
[06:45] | Well,that’s because you haven’t been around them much. | 那是因为你没有经常和他们相处 |
[06:48] | This is good practice. | 这是个好的锻炼机会 |
[06:49] | I mean,you are gonna be a mom someday,right? | 总有一天你要当妈妈的 对吧 |
[06:53] | Yeah,sure. | 当然 |
[06:57] | I haven’t seen this trick in years. | 好久没看到这道具了 |
[07:00] | It’s called the dove pan. | 这叫鸽子锅 |
[07:02] | You let everyone see the pan is empty,but there’s a secret compartment in the lid. | 你可以给别人看空锅 但在锅盖上有个秘密夹层 |
[07:08] | And then you open it and produce a live… | 然后再打开夹层 变出个活生生的… |
[07:22] | Don’t look in there. | 千万别看里面 |
[07:29] | Oh,a little Red Dead Redemption,huh? | 在玩<荒野大镖客-救赎> [动作冒险类游戏] |
[07:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:34] | How come you’re not doing a mission? | 为什么不做任务 |
[07:35] | You’re just wandering around. | 你只是在乱逛 |
[07:37] | Had a rough night. | 今晚我很郁闷 |
[07:38] | I thought I’d go for a walk and clear my head. | 我想应该出去走走 散散心 |
[07:44] | Some people go outside and do that. | 一般人都是去户外走的 |
[07:47] | It’s after 9:00 | 都九点多了 |
[07:49] | at this hour the streets of Pasadena are teeming with drunken sailors and alley cats. | 这时候帕萨迪纳的街上 只有烂醉的水手和流浪猫 |
[07:55] | You want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[07:57] | No.I think I’ll just go in this saloon and drink my troubles away. | 不了 我想我还是去酒吧买醉 来忘却烦恼吧 |
[08:07] | You know digital alcohol is never a solution. | 你知道虚拟酒精解决不了问题 |
[08:12] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[08:15] | Hard as this may be to believe,it’s possible that I’m not boyfriend material. | 虽然这令人难以置信 但我可能不是做男友的料 |
[08:25] | Glad I was sitting down for that. | 很高兴我听到这话还能坐着 |
[08:28] | Did you and Amy get in a fight? | 你和艾米吵架了 |
[08:30] | Amy had a fight; I was being perfectly reasonable. | 艾米自己在吵 而我通情达理得完美无瑕 |
[08:35] | I’m gonna have a whiskey.Do you want anything? | 我要喝威士忌 你想来点什么 |
[08:38] | No,I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[08:39] | I’m playing Grand Theft Auto later. | 我一会要去玩<侠盗猎车手>[暗指不能醉酒驾车] |
[08:47] | – Look,I’m no expert in women… – I’ll say. | -我对女人不是很在行… -我早知道 |
[08:52] | That’s not necessary when someone’s trying to help you. | 别人想帮你 这样不太好吧 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[08:55] | It’s the alcohol talking.Go on. | 酒后失言 你继续 |
[09:01] | Sometimes with women you want to listen to what upsets them | 有时你得学会倾听 女人为什么不开心 |
[09:05] | and then show them that you can grow and change. | 然后告诉她们你可以成熟 可以改变 |
[09:10] | Nuts to that.What else you got? | 一派胡言 你还知道什么 |
[09:15] | Buy her something. | 不知道怎么跟你说 给她买点东西 |
[09:19] | How does that work? | 那怎么会有用 |
[09:21] | Well,you skip over any attempt to repair your emotional connection | 这可以跳过改善感情的交流步骤 |
[09:26] | and you win back her affection with an empty financial gesture. | 然后直接用金钱赢回她的爱 |
[09:33] | Well,that approach has Sheldon Cooper written all over it. | 好了 这真是为谢尔顿·库帕 量身打造的 |
[09:38] | Glad I could help. | 能帮上忙 荣幸之至 |
[09:39] | It’s appreciated. | 感激不尽 |
[09:41] | And if you ever manage to find a woman again,I’ll be glad to return the favor. | 要是你又找到女朋友 我也会帮你的 |
[09:47] | And now,all the rings are magically linked together. | 然后这些圈圈就神奇地 连在一起啦 |
[09:55] | My fiance’s wearing a magic ring,too. | 我的未婚妻也戴着个 神奇圈圈[戒指] |
[09:57] | It made all my money disappear. | 那圈圈把我的钱都变没了 |
[10:02] | Oh,ah,right. | 哦对了 |
[10:08] | And now,the great Howdini’s next miraculous illusion. | 下一个节目 伟大Howdini的 神奇幻术 |
[10:14] | When are we gonna have cake? | 我们什么时候吃蛋糕 |
[10:16] | After you’ve been thoroughly amazed. | 等你们见证了奇迹之后 |
[10:21] | But we want cake now. | 可我们现在就想吃 |
[10:23] | Well,you’re not getting cake right now,caprice? | 现在不能吃哦 小倔孩 |
[10:29] | Okay.Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[10:33] | Now,my lovely assistant is going to bring me an ordinary pitcher of milk. | 现在我可爱的助手要递给我 一罐普通的牛奶 |
[10:38] | I know how you do that trick. | 我知道你怎么变的 |
[10:39] | Do you know how to pipe down? | 你知道怎么闭嘴吗 |
[10:43] | Okay,we’re going to roll up this newspaper. | 好 我们要卷起这张报纸 |
[10:48] | It’s a fake pitcher. | 那罐子是假的 |
[10:49] | You got wax in your ears? | 你耳朵堵了吗 |
[10:51] | The man said it’s an ordinary pitcher. | 这男的说是普通罐子了 |
[10:55] | Howdini Howdini. | |
[10:58] | Okay,we’re going to stick this in here. | 好啦 我们现在要把报纸插在这儿 |
[11:02] | And then I’m going to pour in the milk. | 然后来倒牛奶 |
[11:06] | I hope this works,because I didn’t bring a change of pants. | 但愿能成功 我可没带换洗的内裤 |
[11:10] | Look,I Googled it. | 你看 我上网搜了 |
[11:11] | It’s a fake pitcher. | 那罐子就是假的 |
[11:16] | That’s it. | 好吧 |
[11:17] | No cake for you. | 你甭想吃蛋糕了 |
[11:18] | Anyone else want to join the No Cake Club? | 还有谁不想吃蛋糕吗 |
[11:22] | She’s just kidding,boys and girls.Everyone gets cake. | 她开玩笑的啦 小朋友们 大家都有蛋糕吃的 |
[11:25] | Not him. | 他不行 |
[11:31] | Just give me the pitcher. | 给我罐子 |
[11:34] | Behold! | 看好 |
[11:49] | Wrong pitcher. | 拿错罐子啦 |
[11:58] | I told you I’m not good with kids. | 跟你说过我不会带孩子 |
[12:00] | Yes,you did. | 嗯 你确实不会 |
[12:01] | Oh,I think my crotch is starting to curdle. | 我的裤裆好像要凝固了 |
[12:06] | The thing is,my mother worked full-time. | 我妈妈做全职工作 |
[12:09] | I had to take care of my brothers and sisters. | 我一直都要照顾我的弟弟妹妹们 |
[12:12] | Yeah,so? | 然后呢 |
[12:13] | Ugh,it was horrible! | 简直太可怕了 |
[12:15] | With their snotty noses and their poopy diapers | 给他们擦鼻涕 把屎把尿 |
[12:17] | and their little shrieky voices,always complaining. | 他们还老尖声尖气地抱怨 |
[12:20] | “I don’t want to get dressed.” | “我不想穿衣服” |
[12:21] | “Joey keeps spitting in my mouth.” | “Joey老在我嘴里吐口水” |
[12:23] | “This isn’t the way Mom makes waffles.” | “妈妈不是这样烤华芙饼的” |
[12:25] | Well,okay,put your hand in here. | 行啊 把你手放这儿 |
[12:27] | Let’s see how you like this waffle! | 我倒要看看你这手 烤出来是什么样 |
[12:31] | All right,settle down. | 好啦好啦 淡定 |
[12:34] | Red light.Red light,red light! | 红灯 红灯 红灯 |
[12:36] | Okay,we’re fine. | 好好 没事了 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:41] | I know it makes me sound like a bad person,but I just don’t like children. | 我知道这让我看起来像个坏人 但我真的不喜欢孩子 |
[12:45] | Yeah,no,we all got that. | 恩 我知道的 |
[12:49] | But don’t you think it’ll be different when the child is ours? | 但你不觉得 如果那些是我们的孩子 情况会不一样吗 |
[12:53] | Right,when it’s our kid that’s ruined my body | 好吧 如果是我们的孩子 毁了我的身材 |
[12:56] | and kept me up all night | 还让我整宿睡不着 |
[12:57] | and I’ve got no career and no future and nothing to be happy about for the next 20 years, | 而且接下来二十年没工作没前途 一无所有 郁郁终日 |
[13:01] | sure,that’ll be completely different. | 是啊 情况是会不一样 |
[13:07] | Well,yeah. | 也对哦 |
[13:14] | I don’t think there’s anything in this jewelry store | 我不觉得这家珠宝店里能有什么 能让艾米喜欢的 |
[13:17] | that Amy would appreciate more than the humidifier we were just looking at at Sears. | 还不如咱们刚在希尔斯百货 看见的加湿器呢 |
[13:23] | Oh,my God,now I know what I sound like to you when I say stupid stuff. | 老天 现在我知道我犯二的时候 你是什么感觉了 |
[13:30] | Ooh,a pocket watch. | 哇哦 怀表耶 |
[13:32] | Okay,I don’t think Amy wants a pocket watch. | 好吧 我觉得艾米不想要怀表 |
[13:34] | No,but maybe she wants a man with a pocket watch. | 是 但她没准喜欢男人戴怀表 |
[13:39] | Still saying stupid stuff. | 还是在犯傻啊 |
[13:43] | Ooh… Does she like bracelets? | 她喜欢手镯不 |
[13:45] | Well,she’s very fond of her silver one that says “allergic to penicillin.” | 她倒是很喜欢她那个写着 “青霉素过敏”的银镯子 |
[13:50] | Maybe they have a dressier version of that? | 没准这儿有比那个款式更好的呢 |
[13:52] | Well,how are we doing this afternoon? | 下午好哟 |
[13:54] | Are we looking for anything special? | 想买些什么特别的吗 |
[13:56] | Perhaps a ring for the lady? | 为女士选一枚戒指 |
[13:57] | Trust me,we are not a couple. | 相信我 我们不是一对 |
[14:00] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:01] | I don’t see why you get to snort derisively and point that out. | 我不懂你为什么很不屑地 讲出这个事实 |
[14:04] | You’d be lucky to land a fella like me. | 能找到我这样的是你的福气 |
[14:07] | Fine,go ahead. | 好吧 你来说 |
[14:09] | Trust me,we are not a couple. | 相信我 我们可不是一对 |
[14:12] | My apologies.How can I help you today? | 很抱歉 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[14:15] | He’s in trouble with his girlfriend and needs to buy her a present. | 他跟他女朋友闹矛盾了 他想给她买点儿东西 |
[14:18] | Great,trouble with girlfriends is what’s putting my daughter through USC. | 好啊 跟女友闹矛盾 幸亏这矛盾 我女儿才从南加大毕业 |
[14:26] | Ooh,are these real diamonds? | 哇 这些是真钻吗 |
[14:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:29] | Channel set baguettes,20 points total weight. | 镶的是梯钻 20分 足重的[约1/5克拉] |
[14:32] | Remarkable. | 真厉害 |
[14:33] | Diamonds,crystallized carbon. | 钻石 结晶碳 |
[14:36] | Every day,people go to the grocery store | 每天大家去杂货店 |
[14:38] | and come home with sacks full of carbon in the form of charcoal briquettes | 都会买一堆木炭回家 |
[14:41] | that they toss in their barbeques and set on fire. | 扔到烤炉上点火 |
[14:44] | But just because you’ve got some carbon with the atoms stacked neatly, | 你这碳也就原子结构好看点 |
[14:48] | you expect me to plunk down thousands of dollars. | 你就想要价上千块啊 |
[14:51] | Actually,that’s only 750.Everything’s on sale. | 这其实只卖750 现在都在搞促销呢 |
[14:54] | Really.Talk to me about that pocket watch. | 真的啊 来给我介绍下怀表 |
[15:01] | I’m still trying to wrap my mind around it. | 我现在还是想不太开 |
[15:03] | I always thought I’d be a dad someday. | 我一直想当个爸爸 |
[15:07] | Oh,me,too. | 我也是 |
[15:09] | You’re so caring. | 你好有爱心哦 |
[15:10] | I’ve often pictured you guiding a young boy into manhood. | 我一直在想象你是如何 把小男孩培养成人的 |
[15:18] | There you go,Howard.Sounds like Raj’ll have your babies; problem solved. | 这不就得了 霍华德 看来拉杰愿给你生孩子 问题解决啦 |
[15:22] | Hey,just because a man shows caring for another man | 嘿 男人关心男人 |
[15:24] | doesn’t mean he’s displaying the love that dare not speak its name. | 并不代表他是在表达 那无法言喻的爱 |
[15:31] | Did she definitely say she didn’t want kids? | 她真说她不想要孩子了 |
[15:33] | Yeah,she doesn’t like them. | 对 她不喜欢孩子 |
[15:35] | And from what I saw,the feeling was mutual. | 据我观察 孩子也不会喜欢她 |
[15:43] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[15:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:46] | I can’t see a life where I don’t have kids. | 我真无法想象没有孩子的生活 |
[15:49] | I mean,people have kids. | 人都得有孩子吧 |
[15:50] | I mean,even Donkey Kong had Donkey Kong Jr. | 连大金刚都有他的小金刚 |
[15:56] | So he could teach someone how to kidnap princesses | 这样才有人能继承他绑架公主 |
[16:00] | and throw barrels at Italian plumbers. | 以及朝意大利水管工扔木桶的本领 |
[16:05] | You know,there’s no guarantee even if you have kids that you’re going to like them. | 但你要是真有了孩子 你也没法保证会喜欢他们啊 |
[16:09] | Wow,that’s rough.Where’d you get that? | 这还真悲剧 你怎么想出来的 |
[16:13] | It’s right off the dust jacket of my mom’s last book. | 这话就写在我妈最近一本书的封面上 |
[16:20] | Maybe me and Bernadette aren’t right for each other. | 也许我和伯纳黛特并不配吧 |
[16:24] | Look,Howard,I’d say there’s a lot of fish in the sea, | 听着 霍华德 俗话说天下何处无芳草 |
[16:27] | but I watched you dangle your hook in the water for years. | 但你都在草堆里找了N年了 |
[16:30] | Do not throw her back. | 好不容易找到个 千万别丢 |
[16:35] | I don’t want to,but this is kind of a deal breaker. | 我也不想啊 但这事关重大 |
[16:39] | What’s your mom going to say if you call off the wedding? | 你要是取消婚礼 你妈会怎么说 |
[16:41] | Oh,it’ll kill her. | 她会气死的 |
[16:42] | On the other hand,if I don’t give her grandchildren,that’ll kill her,too. | 不过要是结了 她抱不到孙子 一样得气死 |
[16:46] | So,either way,on the Mom front,I’m golden. | 所以不管怎样 好处都是我的 |
[16:52] | What time did you tell Amy to be here? | 你叫艾米几点来啊 |
[16:54] | 8:00. | 八点 |
[17:01] | Sheldon,that pocket watch is ridiculous. | 谢尔顿 这怀表太扯了 |
[17:03] | Nonsense. | 哪有 |
[17:04] | I look like a train conductor. | 我整个一列车长 |
[17:09] | Under what pretext did you lure her here? | 你是怎么引她来的 |
[17:13] | I said,”Hey,want to come over and hang out?” | 我就说”嘿 想来我家玩玩不” |
[17:15] | Good,good,if you had said something clever,she might’ve gotten suspicious. | 好 好 如果你说了什么聪明话 她会起疑心的 |
[17:22] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么在这儿 |
[17:24] | Okay,he wants to talk to you. | 好 他想跟你聊聊 |
[17:25] | Well,I don’t want to talk to him. | 我不想跟他聊 |
[17:27] | And I’m pretty disappointed in you,too. | 我也对你很失望 |
[17:29] | Although we both know that won’t last. | 虽说咱们都知道 我气不了你很久 |
[17:34] | Sheldon,you’re up. | 谢尔顿 该你了 |
[17:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Amy,I’d like to apologize. | 艾米 我想道歉 |
[17:40] | Your accomplishment was impressive. | 你的成就让我非常钦佩 |
[17:42] | And I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[17:48] | We both know that’s your koala face. | 咱俩都知道 这是你看考拉的表情 |
[17:49] | I told you. | 我早说了吧 |
[17:52] | Okay,look,he bought you this. | 看 他给你买了这个 |
[17:55] | Jewelry? | 珠宝 |
[17:57] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[17:58] | Sheldon,you are the most shallow,self-centered person I have ever met. | 谢尔顿 你是我认识的 最肤浅 最自以为是的人 |
[18:02] | Do you really think another transparently manipul… Oh,it’s a tiara! | 你真以为你这么明显地讨好… 哦 是头冠 |
[18:07] | A tiara!I have a tiara! | 头冠 我有头冠啦 |
[18:09] | Put it on me,put it on me,put it on me,put it on me,put it on me,put it on me,put it on me. | 给我戴上 给我戴上 给我戴上… |
[18:16] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[18:17] | Of course I do,I’m a princess,and this is my tiara! | 当然啦 我是公主 这是我的头冠 |
[18:30] | You were right,the tiara was too much. | 你说的没错 头冠太过了 |
[18:40] | Howard!Bernadette’s… – Oh,she slipped right by me. | 霍华德 伯纳黛特…哦 她刚从我旁边溜过去 |
[18:47] | Here’s your vest back. | 我来还背心了 |
[18:48] | You should keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[18:49] | You could wear it again sometime. | 说不定以后还会穿呢 |
[18:52] | – Where? -I don’t know,hunting? | -去哪穿啊 -不知道 打猎 |
[18:56] | Don’t forget to talk to her about this mishegas where I don’t get grandkids! | 别忘了跟她谈谈 我抱不到孙子那破事 |
[19:03] | Don’t worry,Ma. | 别担心 妈 |
[19:04] | I will,as soon as I can figure out a way to bring up such a sensitive issue! | 等我想好怎么提这种敏感话题 我就马上说 |
[19:13] | I guess you talked to your mom,huh? | 你跟你妈说了哈 |
[19:15] | I was upset. | 我伤心嘛 |
[19:16] | My mom can be a pretty good shoulder to cry on, | 我要是想哭 她的肩膀还是很好靠的 |
[19:19] | if the smell of Bengay doesn’t burn your eyes. | 不过”奔肌”的气味实在是刺眼 |
[19:24] | Look,it’s obvious having kids is really important to you, | 看来要孩子对你来说很重要啊 |
[19:27] | and I think I came up with a solution. | 我好像想到解决办法了 |
[19:30] | Really? That’s great. What? | 真的吗 很好啊 是什么 |
[19:33] | Well,seeing as how I make way more money than you anyway, | 鉴于我的收入无论如何都比你高 |
[19:37] | what if I work and you stay home with the kids? | 我出去工作 你照顾孩子怎么样 |
[19:40] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -对 |
[19:42] | You know,you’ll watch Barney and pull Cheerios out of their noses | 你照顾巴尼 从他们鼻子里抠麦片圈 |
[19:45] | and go on play dates, | 带他们去跟小朋友玩 |
[19:47] | and I’ll work and have conversations with people my own age and enjoy my life. | 我就出去工作 跟同龄人交流 好好享受我的生活 |
[19:56] | Yeah… | 好 |
[19:58] | Yay,so we’re good. | 好耶 那就这么定了 |
[20:00] | Yeah,we’re good. | 嗯 就这么定了 |
[20:04] | You know,I don’t know if this counted as a fight,but how about some make-up sex? | 我不知道这算不算吵架 但来个和解性爱怎么样 |
[20:09] | I would love that. | 好啊 |
[20:10] | But what is that behind your ear? | 你耳朵后面是什么 |
[20:13] | Oh,look,it’s a condom. | 瞧啊 是个套 |