时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Did Sheldon change the Wi-Fi password again? | 谢尔顿又改无线网的密码了 |
[00:07] | Yeah,it’s “Penny already eats our food.She can pay for Wi-Fi.” | 没错 现在是”佩妮已来蹭饭了 无线网费用应自己付” |
[00:13] | No spaces. | 中间没空格 |
[00:15] | Okay.If you can’t get me to stop eating your food, | 好吧 但既然你们都让我蹭饭了 |
[00:17] | what makes you think you can get me to stop using your Wi-Fi? | 怎么就不能让我蹭下网呢 |
[00:20] | I believe that you’re capable of great change. | 我坚信你是可以改变的 |
[00:22] | Like when I finally got you to stop saying “Valentimes Day” | 比如我成功让你不再说”情淫节”了 |
[00:28] | – You want to hear something weird? – Sure. | -你想听件怪事吗 -说吧 |
[00:29] | In the year 2000,Pope John Paul II | 2000年 教皇约翰·保罗二世 |
[00:33] | was named an honorary Harlem Globetrotter. | 被授予”哈林花式篮球队荣誉球员”的称号 |
[00:38] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢你 |
[00:41] | You asked Penny if she wanted to hear something weird. | 是你问佩妮要不要听怪事的啊 |
[00:44] | Yeah,because I have something weird to tell her. | 对啊 因为我有怪事要跟她说 |
[00:48] | I thought it was a game. | 我以为是游戏呢 |
[00:52] | What’s yours? | 你要说什么 |
[00:53] | There’s this guy,Jimmy Speckerman,who used to torment me in high school. | 有个人 叫吉米·斯贝克尔 高中总欺负我 |
[00:57] | He sent me a message through Facebook. | 在Facebook给我留言说 |
[00:59] | He’s in town and wants to have drinks. | 他在城里 叫我出去喝东西 |
[01:01] | Okay,Penny,if it were a game,here are your choices. | 佩妮 如果这是个游戏 选项如下 |
[01:04] | An e-mail from an old acquaintance, | 一封来自老熟人的邮件 |
[01:06] | or the head of one of the largest religious institutions in the world | 还是 世界上最大的宗教组织之一的首领 |
[01:10] | slam dunking to “Sweet Georgia Brown.”Pick. | 合着”Sweet Georgia Brown”的节奏扣篮 选个吧 |
[01:16] | Just do it,’cause he’s not gonna let it go. | 回答吧 他不会放弃的 |
[01:19] | – Basketball Pope. – And that’s how it’s done. | -篮球教皇 -赢得就这么轻松 |
[01:24] | What are you gonna do about your bully? | 那恶霸你准备怎么办 |
[01:26] | – Are you gonna see him? – I don’t know. | -要见他吗 -我不知道 |
[01:27] | Is this the fellow who peed in your Hawaiian Punch? | 在你的饮料里撒尿的那个是他吗 |
[01:32] | No,that was a different guy. | 不是 那是另外一个 |
[01:34] | Was he the one who wedgied you so hard,your testicle reascended, | 是他扯你的内裤 把你的蛋蛋顶了进去 |
[01:37] | and you spent your whole Christmas break waiting for it to come back down? | 害你整个圣诞假期 都在等它落下来吗 |
[01:44] | No,that was a different,different guy. | 不是 那又是另外一个 |
[01:47] | Was he the one who used your head to open a nut? | 他是拿你脑袋开坚果的那个 |
[01:52] | No. | 不是 |
[01:54] | Was he the one who made you eat your arm hair? | 逼你吃自己手毛的那个 |
[01:59] | No,but,actually,that was this guy’s sister. | 不是 事实上 那是他妹妹 |
[02:02] | All right,well,what do you think he wants? | 好吧 你觉得他想干吗 |
[02:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:05] | You know,the holidays are just around the corner. | 圣诞马上就到了 |
[02:07] | Maybe he wants to see if he can lodge the other testicle up there. | 没准他是想再把你的 另一个蛋蛋顶进去 |
[02:11] | I told you.That was a different guy. | 我说过了 不是同一个人 |
[02:14] | That’s too bad. | 好遗憾 |
[02:15] | We could have spent New Year’s Eve waiting for the ball to drop. | 不然我们可以在新年前夜 等蛋蛋[球]落下来了 |
[02:26] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[02:53] | It’s 2:00 a.m. What are you doing up? | 半夜两点了 你怎么还不睡 |
[02:55] | Nobel Prize acceptance ceremony streaming live from Stockholm. | 诺贝尔奖颁奖典礼 正从斯德哥尔摩直播呢 |
[03:01] | Sure.You want to see what all the scientists are wearing this year. | 怪不得 你想看看那些科学家 都穿什么去领奖 |
[03:05] | Look at these men. | 瞧瞧他们 |
[03:07] | They’ve managed to win the top science prize in the world with no more understanding | 都没弄明白早期宇宙大爆炸的 量子基础理论 |
[03:12] | of the quantum underpinnings of the expansion of the early universe than God gave a goose. | 就得到了科学届最高的奖 那理论呆鹅都知道 |
[03:19] | You should pay attention,Leonard.Someday this could be you up there. | 你也该看看 莱纳德 将来你也能去领奖的 |
[03:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:25] | So,what’s got you up? | 那你怎么还不睡 |
[03:27] | Did you have a bad clam? | 吃变质的蛤蜊啦 |
[03:30] | I didn’t have clams. | 我没吃蛤蜊 |
[03:31] | I don’t watch you 24 hours a day.I don’t know what you do. | 我不能24小时看着你 我没法事无巨细 |
[03:37] | It’s this Jimmy Speckerman thing. | 还是吉米 斯贝克尔那事 |
[03:39] | I can’t decide if I should agree to see him or not. | 我不知道该不该去 |
[03:41] | Of course that might be because the last time I ran into him, | 我当然会纠结啊 最后一次见他的时候 |
[03:44] | he made me floss with my own shoelaces. | 他害我被自己的鞋带绊倒了 |
[03:48] | Wear loafers. | 穿乐福鞋去[休闲皮鞋的一种] |
[03:51] | Look at Dr.Saul Perlmutter up there,clutching that Nobel Prize. | 你看所罗·穆特博士 紧紧抓住奖杯 |
[03:55] | What’s the matter,Saul? | 你怎么啦 Saul |
[03:56] | You afraid someone’s going to steal it? | 你担心有人偷奖杯 |
[03:57] | Like you stole Einstein’s cosmological constant? | 就像你偷爱因斯坦的宇宙常数那样 |
[04:02] | You know what?I am tired of living in fear of this guy. | 我实在不想再活在他的阴影中了 |
[04:06] | I’m gonna go see him and finally say all the things I should have said in high school. | 我要去见他 说出那些本该在高中就说的话 |
[04:10] | You know,”Pick on someone your own size”” “You did not have sex with my mother.” | “有本事去惹和你一样壮的啊” “你才没有上过我妈” |
[04:17] | And “Yes,I do know why I’m hitting myself.” | “是的 我知道我为什么抽自己” |
[04:21] | Oh,now Perlmutter’s shaking the king’s hand. | Perlmutter正在和国王握手 |
[04:23] | Yeah,check for your watch,Gustaf.He might have lifted it. | 看好你的表 Gustaf国王 小心他偷走 |
[04:29] | I love this dress. | 我喜欢这条裙子 |
[04:30] | How come I never see you wear it? | 怎么从来没见你穿过呢 |
[04:32] | ‘Cause when I wear it,it’s a shirt. | 我穿的时候 它只是件上衣 |
[04:36] | So,what’s Howard doing tonight? | 霍华德今晚去干吗啦 |
[04:39] | Oh,they all went with Leonard to confront his childhood bully. | 他们都陪莱纳德去见 那个童年恶霸了 |
[04:41] | Oh,terrific. | 真有意思 |
[04:43] | High school quarterback against four mathletes. | 高中四分卫对战四个数学狂 |
[04:47] | When Leonard gets back,I’d love to check his serotonin levels. | 莱纳德回来的时候 我想查查他的血清素指标 |
[04:49] | Do you think he’d let me draw a syringe full of his blood? | 你觉得他会让我抽一管血吗 |
[04:53] | Hmm,he’s not crazy about needles,but if you get him to go jogging, | 他倒是不怕抽血 不过你要是让他慢跑下 |
[04:56] | it’ll just pour out of his nose. | 大概能直接从鼻子喷一管出来 |
[04:59] | I don’t think I can meet the girl who was always mean to me. | 我想我不会去见以前 欺负我的女孩 |
[05:02] | Tammy Bodnick. | 她叫Tammy Bodnick |
[05:04] | One time while I was in gym class, | 有一次上体育课的时候 |
[05:06] | she stole all my clothes and left an elf costume in my locker. | 她把我柜子里所有的衣服都偷走了 只给我留下一件精灵戏服 |
[05:10] | Oh,that’s awful. | 这招真贱 |
[05:12] | Worst part was,it was too big. | 更悲剧的是 那件戏服太大了 |
[05:15] | That’s nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[05:17] | In ninth grade,the girls put Rogaine in my hand lotion. | 九年级的时候 有人往我的护手霜里 加了生发水 |
[05:21] | Within six months,the nicknames began to fly. | 不到六个月 我的外号人人皆知 |
[05:24] | I think the one that hurt the most was Gorilla Fingers Fowler. | 我觉得最伤人的是”猩猩手富勒” |
[05:30] | You poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[05:32] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:34] | I don’t know.I guess my school was a nice place. | 不知道 好像我的同学人都挺好的 |
[05:36] | We didn’t really have bullies. | 没什么恶霸 |
[05:38] | Come on,no one ever gave anyone mean nicknames | 不可能 难道没人给别人起过外号 |
[05:40] | or picked on them or put gum in their hairy knuckles | 或是找人麻烦 或是往别人毛里黏口香糖 |
[05:43] | so the school nurse had to use peanut butter to get it out? | 学校的护士得用花生酱 才能弄出来吗 |
[05:46] | No,we weren’t really like that. | 没有 我们学校的人不那样 |
[05:48] | I mean,look,we played pranks on each other,but it was never mean. | 我们之间会恶作剧 但绝对没什么恶意 |
[05:51] | Like,okay,this one girl,Kathy Geiger,got really good grades, | 比如有个叫凯茜·盖革的女孩 成绩很不错 |
[05:53] | so we blindfolded her,tied her up | 于是我们蒙上她眼睛 把她捆起来 |
[05:54] | and left her in a cornfield overnight. | 然后扔她在玉米田里呆了一夜 |
[05:59] | Oh,my God,that’s awful. | 天哪 那太可怕了 |
[06:01] | No,it was funny.Everyone laughed. | 不 那很好笑 每个人都笑了 |
[06:04] | Did Kathy Geiger laugh? | 凯茜·盖革也笑了 |
[06:05] | Uh,probably.It’s hard to say.She kind of had an ear of corn in her mouth. | 可能吧 很难说 她嘴里塞着玉米穗呢 |
[06:12] | Who would have thought Fuzzy Fingers Fowler is best friends with a bully? | 谁会想到”毛指头富勒”的好朋友 就是个恶霸呢 |
[06:17] | What?I was not a bully. | 什么 我才不是恶霸 |
[06:19] | Kind of sounds like you were. | 听起来好像你的确是 |
[06:21] | And maybe a felon. | 也许还是恶棍 |
[06:25] | That’s how you wind up in a cornfield. | 小心你被扔进玉米田 |
[06:34] | Is that him over there? | 那边那个是他吗 |
[06:36] | – No. – How about that guy? | -不是 -那个家伙呢 |
[06:38] | He looks like he’d hate you. | 看起来他很恨你 |
[06:41] | You know,I can really do this by myself. | 这事我自己能搞定 |
[06:42] | Hey,we’re here to support you,buddy. | 嘿 我们是来给你撑腰的 兄弟 |
[06:44] | No,you’re not.You’re here to see if I get my underwear pulled over my head. | 不 你们是想来看 我内裤套我头上 |
[06:49] | You wore underwear?You fool. | 你还穿了内裤 你个呆瓜 |
[06:53] | So,have you figured out what you’re going to say to him? | 你想出来怎么向他说了吗 |
[06:55] | You bet. | 当然 |
[06:56] | I am going to make him apologize for all the crap he pulled on me in school. | 我要让他为在学校里 对我干过的事道歉 |
[07:01] | That’s quite a list. | 还真是多 |
[07:02] | I can’t read your handwriting.What’s that word? | 我认不出你写的字 那是个什么词 |
[07:05] | “Scrotum.” | “阴囊” |
[07:08] | What’s that one? | 这个呢 |
[07:10] | Uh,”stapled.” | 嗯 “钉住” |
[07:13] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[07:18] | Holy crap,man,it’s good to see you. | 天哪 老兄 能见到你太好了 |
[07:22] | Yeah. You,too. | 对 我也是 |
[07:23] | Uh,Jimmy,this is Sheldon and Raj and Howard. | 吉米 这是谢尔顿 拉杰还有霍华德 |
[07:26] | Fellas…Hey,can I get a beer? | 伙计们好 嘿 能拿瓶啤酒来吗 |
[07:28] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[07:29] | Little Leonard Hofstadter. | 小莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[07:31] | I hear you’re a big-time scientist now. | 听说你现在是个大科学家啦 |
[07:33] | And there’s the first zinger.Ouch. | 上来就迎头一击 疼哟 |
[07:37] | I’m doing okay,I guess. | 我还凑合吧 |
[07:38] | Okay?Come on,I read online you’re a physicist at a university,you won some medal. | 凑合 别谦虚了 我在网上看到说 你在大学当物理学家 还拿过奖 |
[07:43] | The Newcomb medal. | 纽科姆奖[美科学促进会年度奖] |
[07:45] | Yeah,congratulations. | 对 祝贺你 |
[07:46] | Congratulations? | 祝贺 |
[07:48] | The Newcomb medal?Oh,please. | 纽科姆奖 噢 拜托 |
[07:49] | That’s the scientific equivalent of a smiley face sticker on your homework. | 那奖在科学界就相当于 在你作业上贴个笑脸 |
[07:54] | From what I read,it sounded like a big deal. | 在我看来 那听起来很了不起 |
[07:56] | Oh,good Lord,are we going to stand here and listen to him tear Leonard apart like this? | 噢 上帝 我们要站在这儿 听他这样打击莱纳德吗 |
[08:02] | – Hey,I won a Newcomb medal,too. – My point. | -嘿 我也得过纽科姆奖 -我就这意思 |
[08:06] | You should have seen this guy back in the day. Huh? | 你们应该看看他以前的样子 对吧 |
[08:08] | He was so little,he could fit in just about anywhere. | 他是那么的小 哪儿都进得去 |
[08:11] | Lockers,trash cans. | 储物柜 垃圾桶 |
[08:13] | Oh,man,how did you get inside that backpack? | 你是怎样钻进那个背包的 |
[08:18] | Oh,I can’t take all the credit.You helped a lot. | 不全是我的功劳 你帮了大忙 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:22] | We were practically a comedy team. | 我们像对搞笑搭档 |
[08:24] | Like the Black Death and Europe. | 就像黑死病和欧洲[黑死病14世纪在欧洲爆发] |
[08:28] | Jimmy,I’m kind of curious why you wanted to see me. | 吉米 我很好奇你为什么要见我 |
[08:31] | Okay,here it is. | 好吧 是这样 |
[08:33] | I have this great money-making idea. | 我有个很棒的赚钱点子 |
[08:34] | I just need a gear head to get it to the finish line. | 需要找个机械师来实现它 |
[08:36] | Technically,Howard’s the gear head. | 理论上说 霍华德才是机械师 |
[08:38] | Leonard’s just a dime store laser jockey. | 莱纳德只能算个三流激光师 |
[08:41] | What’s the idea? | 什么点子 |
[08:43] | This is just between us,right? | 不能和别人说啊 |
[08:44] | – Right. – Okay. | -好的 -好吧 |
[08:46] | What do you think about a pair of glasses that makes any movie you want into 3D? | 一副能将所有电影变成3D的眼镜 怎么样 |
[08:51] | That sounds amazing. | 听起来很棒 |
[08:52] | First movie I’m watching– Annie. | 第一部我要看的电影<安妮>[80年代孤儿题材音乐电影] |
[08:57] | How exactly would these glasses work? | 这眼镜怎么工作 |
[08:59] | How the hell should I know?That’s why I need a nerd. | 我怎么知道 所以才来找书呆子嘛 |
[09:03] | I don’t think something like that’s even possible. | 我觉得这个行不通 |
[09:06] | Aw,come on,you can figure it out. | 不会的 你能搞定的 |
[09:08] | You’re like the smartest guy I’ve ever known. | 你是我见过最聪明的家伙 |
[09:09] | The smartest…?!All right, | 最聪明…好吧 |
[09:13] | you know,I may not have a firm grasp on sarcasm, | 我也许抓不准什么才是反讽 |
[09:15] | but even I know that was a doozy. | 但这句太明显 连我都听出来了 |
[09:19] | Leonard,you can’t live in fear of this man forever. | 莱纳德 你不能老怕他 |
[09:22] | Sheldon,I got this. | 谢尔顿 我知道 |
[09:23] | You clearly don’t. | 显然不知道 |
[09:25] | What my spineless friend lacks the courage to say is you’re a terrible person | 我这个懦弱的朋友没种说 你这人很糟糕 |
[09:29] | who took advantage of his tiny size, | 因为他长得矮 |
[09:31] | his uncoordinated nature and his congenital lack of masculinity. | 手脚笨拙 缺乏阳刚 就欺负他 |
[09:36] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[09:36] | Leonard,I platonically love you,man,but face it,you’re a mess. | 莱纳德 理论上说 我喜欢你 但面对现实吧 你很烂 |
[09:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:45] | I think what he’s trying to say is that maybe in high school you picked on me a little bit. | 他想说的是 高中时候你有点欺负我 |
[09:50] | A little bit? | 有点 |
[09:51] | The man Super Glued Hershey’s Kisses to your nipples. | 他把”荷西之吻”巧克力糖 用万能胶粘到你乳头上 |
[09:57] | That’s funny because those aren’t the kind of kisses you want on your nipples. | 真有趣 那种吻可不该亲在乳头上 |
[10:03] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[10:04] | This is a list of your heinous acts against Leonard. | 你对莱纳德犯过的罪行 |
[10:07] | One of which is certainly the cause of him wetting his bed well into his teens. | 其中之一导致他十几岁还尿床 |
[10:12] | 14 is not… | 14岁不是… |
[10:14] | Aw,never mind. | 额 算了 |
[10:18] | What’s this word? | 这是什么词 |
[10:20] | “Nancy.” | “南希”[女名] |
[10:23] | You called me Nancy for three years. | 你叫了我三年南希 |
[10:27] | You really need to work on your penmanship. | 你真的要练下书法了 |
[10:32] | Oh,man,I… | 哦 伙计 我… |
[10:34] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[10:36] | I always thought we were just having some fun. | 我一直以为我们玩得很开心 |
[10:39] | It wasn’t fun for me. | 我不开心 |
[10:41] | You’re being too kind,Leonard. | 你太客气了 莱纳德 |
[10:43] | You ruined him. | 你毁了他 |
[10:46] | Come on,guys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[10:48] | That was pretty badass,dude. | 老兄 你刚才很牛啊 |
[10:50] | I help the weak. | 我锄强扶弱 |
[10:51] | It’s yet another way I’m exactly like Batman. | 这也是我和蝙蝠侠的共同点之一 |
[10:55] | Hey,for the record,Jimmy wasn’t the reason I wet the bed. | 嘿 更正一下 吉米不是我尿床的原因 |
[10:58] | That one has my mother written all over it. | 我妈早就发论文分析过了 |
[11:07] | Anyway,I’m really sorry I made fun of your stutter in high school. | 无论如何 真的很抱歉 在高中时候嘲笑你口吃 |
[11:11] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[11:15] | Oh,God,just finish the sentence. | 哦 神啊 赶紧讲完一句话吧 |
[11:22] | Okay,well,I’m sorry you feel that way. | 好 如果让你难过的话 对不起 |
[11:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:27] | No one wants to hear my apologies. | 没人愿意听我道歉 |
[11:29] | I think your mistake is doing it over the phone. | 不应该用电话道歉 |
[11:31] | If they could look into your eyes,they’d melt. | 看着你的眼睛 他们就会心软了 |
[11:35] | Penny,it doesn’t matter what you did in the past. | 佩妮 过去怎么样不要紧 |
[11:37] | You’re a good person now. | 你现在是个好人 |
[11:39] | That’s easy for you to say. | 说的容易 |
[11:40] | You weren’t just called a “b-b-b-b-bitch.” | 又不是你刚被叫 “贱…贱…贱…贱人” |
[11:46] | Perhaps you could assuage your guilt through altruism. | 也许你可以用利他主义 来缓和你的愧疚 |
[11:52] | Which word’s tripping you up? | 哪个词难住了 |
[11:55] | “Assuage,” or “altruism”? | “缓和”还是”利他主义” |
[11:58] | Both. | 这俩都不懂 |
[12:00] | You’ll feel better by doing something nice for someone. | 如果帮助他人的话会感觉好点 |
[12:03] | – I actually knew that. – I never doubted you. | -这个我知道 -就知道你能懂 |
[12:07] | Every other week I serve at a soup kitchen downtown. | 每隔一周 我会去市中心的汤水厨房做义工 |
[12:10] | Ooh,I can’t do that. | 哦 那个我做不来 |
[12:12] | If I stand over a steaming pot,my hair just goes boing! | 站在热气腾腾的锅前 我的头发就爆了 |
[12:16] | What else could I do? | 还能做什么 |
[12:18] | There’s Habitat for Humanity– building houses for the poor. | 加入”仁爱之家” 为穷人建房 |
[12:21] | Okay,come on,I don’t even have my own house– I’m going to build one for someone else? | 算了吧 我自己都没有房 还帮别人建 |
[12:25] | How about donating some of your clothes? | 捐衣服怎么样 |
[12:29] | Oh,my God,that’s perfect. | 哦 天哪 太棒了 |
[12:31] | ‘Cause I have so many clothes I don’t wear,and they’re just taking up space, | 我有一堆不穿的衣服占地方 |
[12:34] | and I go shopping to buy more stuff and I have no place to put it. | 我逛街买更多衣服 都没地方放 |
[12:36] | This will totally fix that. | 捐出去不就解决啦 |
[12:38] | What about helping people? | 还有帮助别人呢 |
[12:39] | And helping people. | 还能帮助别人 |
[12:44] | Here’s your cocoa. | 这是你的可可 |
[12:45] | – Oh,half and half instead of whole milk? – Yes. | -一半全脂奶 一半脱脂奶 -是的 |
[12:48] | – Heated to precisely 183 degrees? – Yes. | -精确加热到183度 -是的 |
[12:50] | Seven little marshmallows,no more no less? | 七个小棉花糖 不多也不少 |
[12:53] | You got one for good luck. | 你运气好 多送一个 |
[12:56] | I’ll get it. | 我来 |
[12:58] | One for good luck. | 运气好 多一个 |
[13:00] | Must be the kind of math they do at Princeton. | 在普林斯顿大学 他们就做这种数学题 |
[13:08] | What are you doing here? | 你来干吗 |
[13:09] | I want to apologize for… | 我想向你道歉… |
[13:11] | stapling your balls and… | 钉你的蛋蛋… |
[13:15] | …throwing you naked in the girls’ locker room,stuffing that parrot down your pants. | 把你裸体扔到女更衣室里 往你裤子里塞鹦鹉 |
[13:21] | What’s this word? | 这是什么词 |
[13:23] | – “Laxative.” – Oh,right. | -“泻药” -哦 对了 |
[13:27] | Junior prom. | 高二舞会上的事 |
[13:29] | That was not cool,man. | 兄弟 那一点都不好 |
[13:32] | I am so,so sorry. | 我感到非常抱歉 |
[13:35] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[13:37] | I just hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | Sure,I guess. | 我想可以 |
[13:44] | You’re a beautiful guy. | 你真好 |
[13:46] | Well,thanks,Jimmy. | 多谢 吉米 |
[13:48] | Okay,I got to go. | 行了 我该撤了 |
[13:51] | Are you okay to drive? | 你开车没问题吧 |
[13:52] | Yeah,yeah,yeah.I drive better drunk. | 没没没 我喝多开得更好 |
[13:54] | You know,it makes you pay attention. | 你知道 这会让人全神贯注 |
[13:59] | No,no,no,come on in.I’ll make you a cup of coffee. | 别 进来吧 我给你倒杯咖啡 |
[14:02] | I wouldn’t be imposing? | 这可不是我逼你吧 |
[14:02] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -是啊 |
[14:07] | Sheldon,we can’t let him drive. | 谢尔顿 我们不能让他开车 |
[14:09] | Then take away his keys and make him wander the streets with the other drunks. | 没收他的钥匙 让他到大街上跟其他酒鬼闲逛去吧 |
[14:16] | You remember Sheldon and Raj and Howard. | 你应该记得谢尔顿 拉杰和霍华德 |
[14:18] | Not really,no. | 不太记得 |
[14:20] | It’s funny,huh,Leonard? | 这有点好笑 莱纳德 |
[14:22] | Back in school,I was the winner and you were the loser. | 当初在学校 我成王 你败寇 |
[14:24] | And now we’re reversed. | 现在正好反过来 |
[14:26] | You’re the winner. | 你才是赢家 |
[14:28] | You’d think a winner could make a decent cup of cocoa. | 赢家怎么连杯可可都泡不好 |
[14:34] | – You mind if I use your bathroom? – Yeah,just back there. | -我能用下卫生间吗 -好的 在后面 |
[14:39] | How about that? | 感觉如何 |
[14:40] | After all these years,your big bad high school bully finally apologizes. | 过了这么多年 高中恶霸终于向你道歉了 |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:47] | It kind of rekindles your faith in the basic goodness of people. | 似乎重燃了你对人性本善的信念 |
[14:51] | You know what would be nice? | 你知道干什么才赞吗 |
[14:53] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[14:54] | As a symbolic gesture to all the bullies who’ve tormented us for years, | 为了向欺压我们多年的 恶霸们示威 |
[14:59] | we open our home to Jimmy and once he’s asleep we kill him. | 我们向吉米敞开家门 然后趁他睡觉的时候 做了他 |
[15:09] | I said it would be nice– I didn’t say we should do it. | 我只说这样很赞 我没说我们要这么干 |
[15:15] | I feel just like Mother Teresa. | 我觉得自己像特蕾莎修女[著名的天主教慈善家] |
[15:18] | Except for the virgin part.That ship sailed a long time ago. | 除了守贞那部分 姐的”船”早就出航了[她终生未婚] |
[15:23] | I think Mother Teresa would have washed the clothes first. | 我觉得特蕾莎修女会 先把衣服洗干净 |
[15:27] | Yeah,well,I bet her laundry room wasn’t down five flights of stairs. | 是啊 我打赌她的洗衣房 可不在五层楼下 |
[15:32] | You know,giving really is better than receiving. | 知道吗 付出总是比索取好 |
[15:35] | I used to think it was such a cliche,but it seems to be the… | 我过去觉得这是陈词滥调 但现在似乎… |
[15:39] | Look at these cute jeans someone just threw away. | 看看这条超萌的牛仔裤 别人刚扔的 |
[15:43] | Donated. | 是捐的 |
[15:47] | Yes,to a poor waitress who loves a boot cut. | 是啊 捐给一个 喜欢喇叭裤的可怜女服务员 |
[15:52] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[15:53] | Come on,they would be so cute on me… | 拜托 我穿上肯定萌死了 |
[15:55] | They go great with this sweater! | 跟这件毛衣真是绝配 |
[15:58] | I don’t think Mother Teresa…Oh,that is adorable. | 我不觉得特蕾莎修女…哦 这件太赞了 |
[16:14] | – Leonard. – Yeah. | -莱纳德 -干吗 |
[16:15] | In case it comes up again,this right here is an imposition. | 为杜绝此类现象再次发生 目前的状况就叫强迫接待 |
[16:22] | What was I supposed to do?He needed a place to sleep it off. | 我能怎么办啊 他总要找个地方睡觉 |
[16:25] | You’re soft. | 你弱爆了 |
[16:26] | This world’s going to chew you up and spit you out. | 这世界会把你嚼个稀烂 再吐出来 |
[16:33] | When did I have tacos? | 我什么时候吃的炸玉米饼啊 |
[16:36] | Morning,Jimmy. | 早啊 吉米 |
[16:38] | Oh,there it is,tacos. | 闻到了 炸玉米饼 |
[16:43] | Man,I tied one on. | 兄弟 我喝得酩酊大醉 |
[16:44] | Yeah,you did. | 确实 |
[16:46] | So,uh,listen,it was great to see you again. | 再见到你真好 |
[16:49] | And thanks for the apology. | 谢谢你的道歉 |
[16:51] | What apology? | 道什么歉 |
[16:54] | For all the crappy stuff you did to me in high school. | 就是你高中对我做的那些破事 |
[16:57] | Geez,you’re still harping on that? | 神哪 你还在絮叨那事 |
[16:59] | What a puss. | 真是个娘们 |
[17:02] | That’s my French toast. | 那是我的法式吐司 |
[17:03] | It’s good. | 味道不错 |
[17:05] | You really know your way around a kitchen,Nancy. | 你真是精通厨艺 南希 |
[17:10] | I’m not going to say I told you so,but we could have killed him. | 我不会说”早就告诉过你” 可我们本有机会干掉他的 |
[17:16] | I might kill him right now. | 我现在就去把他摆平 |
[17:19] | The Dark Knight has your back. | 黑暗骑士是你坚强的后盾 |
[17:21] | He’s scared,but he has your back. | 他很害怕 但一直在你身后 |
[17:24] | Okay,Jimmy,it’s time for you to go. | 行了 吉米 你该走了 |
[17:26] | Yeah,all right,let me just finish this. | 好吧 我吃完就走 |
[17:27] | No,you’re done. | 不行 到此为止 |
[17:29] | I want you out of my apartment right now. | 我要你立刻滚出我的公寓 |
[17:30] | Well said,Boy Wonder. | 说得好 神奇小子[罗宾] |
[17:35] | Or what? | 我不走又怎样 |
[17:37] | Don’t answer that.It’s a trick question.I speak from experience. | 别回答 那是个陷阱 我的经验之谈 |
[17:43] | I’m not afraid of you anymore,Jimmy. | 我再也不怕你了 吉米 |
[17:45] | Now get out! | 现在就滚出去 |
[17:51] | You did it,Leonard,you stood up to your bully. | 你做到了 莱纳德 你勇敢地面对欺负你的恶霸 |
[17:53] | Yeah,I feel pretty good about myself. | 是啊 我对自己的表现很满意 |
[17:58] | You think we can outrun him? | 你觉得我们能跑过他吗 |
[18:00] | I don’t need to outrun him,I just need to outrun you. | 我没必要跑过他 跑过你就行了 |
[18:11] | I don’t feel good about this. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[18:12] | Then sit in the car and keep it running. | 那你坐回车里 别让它熄火 |
[18:15] | You were right– a whole new load. | 你说得没错 新的货源 |
[18:20] | Come on,yoga top.Mama needs a new yoga top. | 快点 瑜珈背心 妈咪要个新的瑜珈背心 |
[18:24] | Check it out,Bernadette,suede boots,your size. | 快看啊 伯纳黛特 绒皮靴 你的码 |
[18:27] | God,they’re cute. | 天 好萌 |
[18:29] | Oh,why did they have to be cute? | 小靴为什么这样萌 |
[18:32] | Wait,wait,wait,guys,just hang on. | 等下 姐妹们 停手 |
[18:34] | What is it,the fuzz? | 怎么了 有条子 |
[18:39] | Look at us. | 看看我们自己 |
[18:41] | What are we doing? | 我们到底在干什么 |
[18:42] | I was gleefully following you to a life of crime, | 我正欢欣地跟随着你的犯罪之路 |
[18:45] | looking forward to the day we might be cell mates. | 期盼有一天与你成为狱友 |
[18:52] | I don’t know about Bernadette. | 我不知道伯纳黛特怎么想 |
[18:55] | You know,this is wrong. | 这样不对 |
[18:56] | Let’s put everything back. | 我们物归原处吧 |
[18:59] | Here. | 拿来 |
[19:10] | It’s okay,I serve soup to poor people! | 没关系的 我还为穷人盛汤呢 |