时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s amazing people keep coming to comic book stores | 真奇怪哦 人们不从网上下载漫画 |
[00:07] | instead of just downloading comics digitally. | 却一直来漫画书店 |
[00:10] | It’s probably for the best. | 这样对谁都好吧 |
[00:11] | For a lot of these guys,the weekly trip here is the only chance their mom has to go down | 对这群人来说 每周一次到此一游 是让老妈到地下室 |
[00:15] | to the basement and change their sheets. | 给他们换床单的唯一机会 |
[00:19] | Oh,that reminds me,I get fresh sheets tonight.Yay. | 这倒提醒我了 晚上可以睡干净的床单 耶 |
[00:25] | Well?What do you think of New Comic Book Night? | 你觉得新漫画之夜如何 |
[00:28] | Magic,huh? | 见证奇迹 对吧 |
[00:30] | Sheldon,I’m disappointed. | 谢尔顿 我失望透顶 |
[00:32] | As a brilliant man,you’re entitled to a vice. | 作为一名高智商人士 你染上了一个恶习 |
[00:34] | I could understand frequenting an opium den or hunting your fellow man for sport. | 我可以接受 沉迷鸦片或 捕猎同伴解闷 |
[00:39] | But this? | 但这种东西 |
[00:41] | Lame-o. | 弱爆了 |
[00:43] | Well,A) Comic books employ storytelling through sequential art, | 一 漫画书是一门艺术 通过连环画来讲故事 |
[00:47] | an medium that dates back 17,000 years to the cave paintings of Lascaux, | 这种形式可追溯到17000年前 法国拉斯科洞窟的壁画 |
[00:52] | and B) You play the harp. | 二 你还弹竖琴呢 |
[00:54] | Like that’s cool. | 好像那很牛一样 |
[00:58] | Can I help you find anything? | 要帮忙找什么吗 |
[01:01] | A comic that depicts a woman whose bosom can’t be used as a flotation device. | 有没有漫画里 女人的胸不至于大到可以当救生衣的 |
[01:06] | Sorry.Most of the guys who come in here like big boobs. | 不好意思 来这儿的大部分人 都喜欢大波妹 |
[01:10] | Couple of them have big boobs. | 有些人自己就有大波 |
[01:14] | Hey,look,the new Warlords of Ka’a expansion pack is out. | 看呀 卡阿勇士的新扩展包出了 |
[01:16] | A new one?Unbelievable. | 新的 真让人不敢相信 |
[01:19] | They just keep making up more cheesy monsters, | 他们就是画点难看的怪兽 |
[01:21] | slapping them on cards and selling them at 25 bucks a pop. | 把它们印在卡片上 然后卖25大洋一套 |
[01:24] | It’s like a secret tax on guys who can’t get laid. | 就像专给没妹子的死宅收的税一样 |
[01:29] | They’re not even trying. | 他们根本不上心 |
[01:30] | Remember the Satanimals pack with the Hellephant? | 记得魔鬼动物包里的地狱象吗 |
[01:33] | Why,absurd. | 太扯了 |
[01:34] | What was he,a bad elephant who died and went to hell? | 那是什么 一头坏大象死了 然后下地狱了 |
[01:37] | What could an elephant possibly do that would cause him eternal damnation? | 大象干什么才能下地狱啊 |
[01:41] | “Wild West and Witches”? | “西部荒野和女巫”包 |
[01:42] | What kind of loser cares about a showdown between Billy the Kid and the White Wizard of the North? | 哪种白痴会喜欢 比利小子与北方白巫的对决 |
[01:50] | A total loser. | 那是相当二 |
[01:51] | Obviously,a guy with a six-shooter beats an old man with a magic wand. | 显然 拿把左轮手枪就能搞定 一个拿魔杖的老头 |
[01:57] | Well,h-hold on. | 等下 |
[02:00] | Uh,what if the wizard casts a Helmet of Confusion spell on Billy the Kid’s cowboy hat? | 要那巫师在比利小子的牛仔帽上 施展混乱术怎么办 |
[02:05] | What?Please! | 算了吧 |
[02:06] | This is Billy the Kid we’re talking about. | 这可是比利小子啊 |
[02:08] | I mean,the wizard would get shot between the eyes before he could ever get out the words, | 那巫师还没说完下面这话 就被爆头了 |
[02:11] | “What the hell is Billy the Kid doing in the mystic realm of Ka’a?” | “比利小子怎么会在神秘卡阿王国 “ |
[02:16] | Leonard… What’s the deal with Sheldon’s friend Amy? | 莱纳德 谢尔顿和他朋友艾米是怎么回事 |
[02:20] | Are they a couple? | 他们是一对吗 |
[02:21] | Couple of weirdos.Why? | 一对怪胎 干什么 |
[02:24] | You interested in Amy? | 你对艾米有意思 |
[02:26] | Well,I mean,she didn’t look through me with soul-sucking, ball-shriveling hatred and contempt | 她没有用让人蛋疼菊紧 充满仇恨蔑视的眼神看我 |
[02:33] | I like that in a woman. | 我喜欢这样的女人 |
[02:35] | Could you run it by Sheldon if I could ask her out? | 你问问谢尔顿我能约她出去吗 |
[02:38] | Sure.I guess. | 大概没问题吧 |
[02:40] | Stuart,settle an argument for us. | 斯图亚特 帮我们解个惑 |
[02:42] | Who would win,Billy the Kid or the White Wizard? | 比利小子和白巫 谁能赢 |
[02:46] | If I tell you that,I’m robbing you of the hours of fun | 要是我说了 就等于剥夺了 你们几小时的快乐时光 |
[02:50] | you could have for the magical,rootin’-tootin’ low price of $24.95. | 来自这仅售24块9毛5的神奇小淘气 |
[02:57] | I’ll take one. | 我要个 |
[02:58] | Mm… make it two. | 嗯 我也要 |
[03:00] | I hate all of you and myself. | 我恨你们和我自己 |
[03:01] | Three. | 来三个 |
[03:03] | I’ll ring it up. | 我去算下账 |
[03:06] | Like shooting nerds in a barrel | 有如瓮中捉宅男 |
[03:10] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[03:36] | Hey,can I talk to you about something? | 跟你说件事呗 |
[03:38] | It’s a little awkward. | 这事有点尴尬 |
[03:41] | I know what this is about. | 我知道你要说什么了 |
[03:43] | Given the professional standstill you’re at, | 鉴于你目前的职业生涯停滞不前 |
[03:45] | you’re wondering if this is the appropriate time to abandon your research and focus on teaching | 你想知道现在放弃研究 改教书 是不是个好主意 |
[03:55] | Yes. | 是好主意 |
[03:58] | And if I may suggest,consider changing disciplines. | 我建议你考虑下 换个学科教吧 |
[04:01] | Yeah,to the humanities – perhaps history. | 转到人文学科 教个历史什么的 |
[04:04] | One of the advantages of teaching history is that you don’t have to create things. | 教历史的一个好处就是 你不用创造什么东西 |
[04:09] | You know,you just have to remember stuff that happened and then parrot it back. | 只要记得过去发生的事 然后鹦鹉学舌重复下就好了 |
[04:15] | You could have fun with that. | 你会很得心应手的 |
[04:17] | Yeah,that’s not it. | 是啊 不过不是这事 |
[04:19] | Stuart’s kind of interested in Amy. | 斯图亚特貌似对艾米有点兴趣 |
[04:22] | Oh,of course he is. | 那当然啦 |
[04:23] | She’s very interesting. | 她多有趣啊 |
[04:24] | Did you know,when she was 14,she severed the webbing between her own toes? | 你知道吗 她14岁时她自己动手术 把自己粘连的脚趾分开了 |
[04:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:33] | He wanted me to find out if you’d have a problem with him asking her out. | 他让我问你 他和艾米约会 你有没有意见 |
[04:40] | I’m not sure how to respond,Leonard. | 不知道诶 莱纳德 |
[04:43] | I don’t own Amy. | 艾米又不是归我所有 |
[04:45] | Can’t own a person. | 人可不是什么财物 |
[04:48] | At least not since… | 至少在… |
[04:55] | 1863. | 1863年后 |
[04:58] | President Lincoln freed the… | 那年林肯总统解放了… |
[05:03] | Slaves! | 奴隶 |
[05:04] | Come on,Leonard,if you’re going to teach history, | 不会吧 莱纳德 你要教历史的话 |
[05:06] | these are the kind of facts you’ll have to know. | 这些可是常识 |
[05:10] | You know what?Never mind.I’m going to tell him it’s okay to ask her out. | 算了 我就告诉他你没意见 |
[05:13] | The question is moot. | 这个问题毫无意义 |
[05:14] | There is no way that Stuart,an impoverished peddler of picture books, | 斯图亚特 穷困潦倒的漫画书贩子 |
[05:18] | would be at all appealing to Amy Farrah Fowler, | 根本把不到艾米·法拉·福勒 |
[05:21] | a noted neurobiologist capable of performing surgery on her own feet with nothing | 一位著名的神经生物学家 曾徒手给自己的脚动手术 |
[05:26] | but nitrous oxide from cans of whipped cream as anesthesia. | 麻醉药仅为 从灌装生奶油中提取的氧化亚氮 |
[05:32] | All right,but for the record,I checked in with you to see how you’d feel about it. | 好吧 但明确一下 我已经问过你的意见了 |
[05:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:37] | The record shall so reflect. | 明白你的意思了 |
[05:39] | Now,getting back to the problem at hand,what to do with a washed-up experimental physicist | 回到正题上 一个失败的实验物理学家 以后该怎么办 |
[05:47] | I am not washed-up. | 我没有失败 |
[05:49] | Oh,Leonard. | 哦 莱纳德啊 |
[05:51] | Lots of people love you and want to help you,but they can’t until you admit the problem. | 这么多人喜欢你 想帮你 但你首先要承认自己的问题 |
[06:01] | Well,ladies,we killed the bottle. | 女士们 我们干完一瓶了 |
[06:03] | I had half a glass. | 我就喝了半杯 |
[06:05] | I didn’t have any. | 我一点都没喝 |
[06:06] | Okay,don’t judge me. | 好吧 别怪我 |
[06:09] | So,what do you want to do – go to the movies,go dancing,lay down for a little bit? | 接下来想干吗 看电影 跳舞 或者躺下歇会儿 |
[06:15] | Or we play… | 或者 我们玩… |
[06:18] | Travel Twister. | 人体扭扭乐 |
[06:20] | Amy,really?Twister? | 艾米 确定 扭扭乐 |
[06:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:23] | I’ve passed many an enjoyable evening playing this game. | 我靠着它度过了许多难忘的夜晚 |
[06:26] | And I’m sure it’s a lot more exciting when you play with other people. | 和其他人一起玩肯定更好玩 |
[06:31] | What do you say,bestie?We can do shirts and skins. | 闺蜜们 怎么样 我们分蓝队和红队 |
[06:33] | I’m shirts.Called it. | 我当红队 抢到了 |
[06:38] | I’m too small for Twister. | 我个子太小玩不了扭扭乐 |
[06:40] | And roller coasters. | 还有过山车 |
[06:42] | And sitting with my feet on the floor. | 还有坐着的时候脚够不着地 |
[06:45] | Hope you enjoyed the prenatal cigarettes,Mom. | 亲爱的妈妈 希望你产前吸烟吸得很开心 |
[06:51] | Hey,you know,my mom smoked pot when she was pregnant with me,and I turned out just fine | 嘿 我妈怀我的时候还抽大麻呢 我也没什么毛病 |
[06:56] | Hey,look,I have peach schnapps.Thank God. | 看 还有蜜桃松子酒 太好了 |
[06:59] | Guys,something happened. | 女士们 貌似不妙 |
[07:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:03] | I think a boy likes me. | 有个男孩喜欢我 |
[07:06] | “Hi. It’s Stuart. | “你好 我是斯图亚特” |
[07:08] | “We met at the comic book store. | “我们在漫画店见过” |
[07:09] | “I was wondering if you’d like “to get coffee sometime. | “能不能哪天请你出来喝咖啡” |
[07:11] | “It’s okay if you say no. | “不行的话也没关系” |
[07:13] | “It might be the kick in the pants I need to start taking Zoloft.” | “那样我可能会生不如死 得开始服用左洛复了” |
[07:19] | Amy,little vixen. | 艾米 小狐狸精 |
[07:21] | Just working it under all those layers of wool and polyester. | 没想到那一层层羊毛和涤纶 也挡不住你的魅力 |
[07:26] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[07:27] | Doesn’t he know you have a boyfriend? | 他不知道你有男朋友了吗 |
[07:29] | Oh,she doesn’t have a boyfriend; she has a Sheldon. | 她没男朋友 她有谢尔顿 |
[07:32] | So do you like Stuart? | 你喜欢斯图亚特吗 |
[07:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:36] | He’s nice.He’s funny. | 他人很好 很幽默 |
[07:38] | He has the sallow,drawn countenance associated with an overactive thyroid gland. | 他那灰黄的马脸 过度活跃的甲状腺 |
[07:42] | That’s kind of hot. | 还算迷人 |
[07:44] | Okay,look,sweetie,we all love Sheldon, | 听着 亲爱的 我们都喜欢谢尔顿 |
[07:47] | but you’ve been with him over a year now. | 但你跟他在一起都一年多了 |
[07:48] | If it’s not going anywhere,what does it hurt to look around? | 如果你们没什么进展 和别人试试又有什么坏处 |
[07:51] | Well,yeah,I guess they’re not engaged like me and Howie. | 是啊 他们又没像我和豪伊一样订婚了 |
[07:54] | Yeah,for what it’s worth,engaged people can look around,too. | 爱信不信 订了婚也不必闲着 |
[07:57] | Lot of options out there. | 好男人多着呢 |
[08:08] | Where’s Stuart? | 斯图亚特呢 |
[08:10] | Out. | 出去了 |
[08:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:15] | I’m Dale.He left me in charge. | 我是Dale 他让我来负责 |
[08:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:23] | I don’t get it,either. | 我也没弄明白 |
[08:28] | I want to return this “Wild West and Witches” Ka’a expansion pack. | 我想把这个”西部荒野和女巫” 卡阿扩展包退了 |
[08:32] | Sorry.I don’t do returns. | 抱歉 我不管退货的 |
[08:33] | They’re hard. | 太复杂了 |
[08:37] | Sure,sure. | 好 好 |
[08:40] | Uh,when will Stuart be back? | 斯图亚特什么时候回来 |
[08:42] | I don’t know.He went out for coffee. | 不知道 他出去喝咖啡去了 |
[08:44] | With a girl. | 和一个女孩儿 |
[08:48] | Oh,I guess I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[08:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:53] | Am I okay? | 我还好吗 |
[08:55] | Leonard,I’m on a lifelong trajectory that includes a Nobel Prize | 莱纳德 我在未来将获诺贝尔奖 |
[08:57] | and cities named after me, | 会有城市以我的名字命名 |
[09:00] | all four wisdom teeth fit comfortably in my mouth without need of extraction, | 四颗智齿都舒舒服服的不需要拔 |
[09:04] | and my bowel movements run like a German train schedule. | 我的排泄活动像德国列车一样准时 |
[09:09] | Am I okay? | 我会不好吗 |
[09:13] | I’m okay,too! | 我也很好哦 |
[09:24] | Wild Bill Witchcock. | 狂野女巫[源自美国西部英雄] |
[09:29] | A tribe of Abra-Comanches. | 阿布拉卡曼奇部落[北美印第安族之一] |
[09:36] | Flaming Spittoon. | 燃烧的痰盂 |
[09:39] | And for the record,I’m very disappointed in you cowpokes. | 声明一下 我对你们这些牛仔很失望 |
[09:43] | We’re playing our inaugural round of “Wild West and Witches,” | 这可是我们的”西部荒野和女巫”初体验 |
[09:45] | and I’m the only one who bothered to dress for the occasion. | 而我是唯一愿意为此盛装出席的 |
[09:49] | Patooie. | 一群娘们 |
[09:52] | We’re not wearing cowboy hats,Sheldon. | 我们才不戴牛仔帽呢 谢尔顿 |
[09:54] | It looks ridiculous. | 看起来傻透了 |
[09:56] | And I suppose my boots and spurs are ridiculous,too? | 那我的靴子和马刺也很傻啰 |
[10:00] | – Yeah.- Very.- Incredibly so. | -对 -非常 -相当傻 |
[10:03] | Did it look ridiculous when we got the Satanimals pack and I dressed up as a Beelzebobcat? | 那玩”魔鬼动物”包时 我扮成恶魔猫也很傻吗 |
[10:10] | – Yeah.- Very.- Incredibly so. | -对 -非常 -相当傻 |
[10:13] | All right,fine.Let’s just play. | 好了 还是继续玩儿吧 |
[10:15] | We should go easy on him. | 我们得对他温柔点 |
[10:17] | Amy’s out with Stuart tonight. | 艾米和斯图亚特今晚约会去了 |
[10:19] | Wait a minute.Are you telling me that Sheldon’s patented blend of condescension | 等一下 你是说谢尔顿的傲慢态度和… |
[10:24] | and no sex isn’t enough to hold on to a woman? | 无性路线留不住女人 |
[10:31] | Cluck,cluck,cluck.What are we,ladies at a quilting bee? | 咯咯 我们是三姑六婆吗 |
[10:34] | Or are we men playing a fantasy card game set in a magical frontier town? | 还是男子汉在玩神奇边境小镇的 魔幻纸牌桌游 |
[10:41] | Sorry. Creepy Tepee. | 抱歉 恐怖帐篷 |
[10:47] | Annie Ogly. | 老巫女安妮 |
[10:51] | Hocus Pocus Pocahontas. | Pocahontas咒[“风中奇缘”印第安女主] |
[10:54] | And may I point out it is the three of you who are obsessed with Stuart and Amy, | 还有一点 是你们三个 一直在叨叨斯图亚特和艾米 |
[10:59] | not me. | 而我没有 |
[10:59] | I think you need to ask yourselves who’s really being ridiculous here. | 你们真得好好想想是谁可笑了 |
[11:12] | – It’s you.- You are.- Totally you. | -是你-你啊 -绝对是你 |
[11:16] | Hey,guys,check it out. | 伙计们 快看 |
[11:17] | The deluxe limited edition “Wild West and Witches” | 签名编号的锡包装珍藏 |
[11:20] | expansion pack in the signed and numbered collector’s tin. | “西部荒野和女巫” 豪华限量版扩展包 |
[11:23] | Come on,no! | 拜托 不要啊 |
[11:25] | We just bought the regular pack. | 我们才刚买了普通版呢 |
[11:27] | Ooh,a sheriff’s badge. | 哦 警徽 |
[11:30] | Yeah,it’s also a wand. | 也是个魔杖 |
[11:34] | With a hologram?Nice! | 还带全息图 真不错 |
[11:37] | Hey,do you see this? | 你看见了吗 |
[11:39] | I’m in the matrix,Leonard; I see everything. | 我在矩阵里 莱纳德 我什么都看得见[黑客帝国] |
[11:42] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:43] | You friended Stuart on Facebook? | 你在Facebook上把斯图亚特加为好友了 |
[11:45] | I thought you didn’t like Facebook anymore. | 我以为你不喜欢Facebook了 |
[11:47] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[11:48] | I’m a fan of anything that tries to replace actual human contact. | 我喜欢一切试图取代 真实社交活动的事物 |
[11:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:54] | You’re looking at Facebook to find out how their date went. | 你就是想通过Facebook 知道他们的约会怎么样了 |
[11:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:58] | You think I care if a man,what,”shared a pumpkin latte with a dynamite lady”? | 你以为我关心 什么来着 “与美女共饮南瓜咖啡”吗 |
[12:04] | You’re so full of it. | 你就是很在意 |
[12:05] | You are free to believe whatever you like. | 你愿意这么想就想吧 |
[12:08] | And unfriend Rajesh Koothrappali. | 删除好友拉杰·库特拉帕里 |
[12:12] | You unfriended me?Seriously? | 你删了我 真的 |
[12:13] | Oh,yeah. | 正好 |
[12:14] | Now he’s gonna miss all those great updates like, | 以后他就看不见 那些超赞更新了 比如… |
[12:16] | “I can’t believe I waited this long to make my own potpourri”” | “真不敢相信为了做花香包 我等了这么久” |
[12:22] | Sheldon,why don’t you just acknowledge that you have feelings for Amy | 谢尔顿 你为什么不告诉艾米你的感受 |
[12:25] | and you don’t want her going out with other men? | 你不想让她跟别的男人约会 |
[12:27] | And unfriend Leonard Hofstadter. | 删除好友莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[12:30] | Here’s a radical thought. | 给个刺激的建议 |
[12:32] | Go old-school,challenge Stuart to a fight. | 按照传统 找斯图亚特单挑 |
[12:34] | I mean,nothing makes the ladies hotter | 要让女人爱上你 没什么比… |
[12:36] | than two skinny white guys swatting at each other with their eyes closed. | 两个瘦皮猴闭着眼睛互相挠 更有效了 |
[12:42] | And unfriend Howard Wolowitz. | 删除好友霍华德·沃鲁沃兹 |
[12:46] | – That’s all of us.Can I use the laptop? – Why? | -把我们全删了 我能用下电脑吗 -干什么 |
[12:48] | I have to buy that stupid collector’s tin. | 我得买那白痴锡盒珍藏版 |
[12:54] | – Who do we love? – Penny. | -我们爱谁 -佩妮 |
[13:00] | Hello,Sheldon. | 你好 谢尔顿 |
[13:01] | – Come on in. – Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[13:04] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[13:05] | I came to ask if you would like to go on a date with me. | 我来问 你想不想跟我约会 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry,what? | 对不起 什么 |
[13:14] | A date.You and me. | 约会 你和我 |
[13:16] | Dining,dancing,perhaps you’d like to take in a prizefight. | 晚餐 跳舞 也许你会喜欢 去看场拳击赛 |
[13:21] | God,are you trying to make Amy jealous? | 天哪 你是想让艾米吃醋 |
[13:24] | No. | 不是 |
[13:25] | Why is everyone so obsessed with Amy and Stuart? | 为什么每个人都在纠结 艾米和斯图亚特的事 |
[13:28] | Whether or not they may be having more pumpkin lattes or intercourse tonight. | 他们是不是喝了很多南瓜咖啡 或者今晚会不会交媾 |
[13:34] | Okay,listen to me. | 好啊 听我说 |
[13:35] | Playing games is not gonna help get Amy back. | 光耍把戏 艾米可回不来 |
[13:38] | I am not trying to get her back. | 我没想让她回头 |
[13:41] | But,out of curiosity,what is a way? | 但出于好奇 有什么办法 |
[13:44] | All right,honey,let me tell you a story. | 好吧 亲 我来给你讲个故事 |
[13:46] | There was a guy I liked,and I never told him how I felt. | 曾经有个我喜欢的男人 我没跟他表白过 |
[13:49] | Eventually,he started going out with someone else,and I always regretted it. | 最后 他跟别人交往了 我后悔终生 |
[13:53] | Do you see where I’m going with this? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[13:56] | I believe I do. | 我应该懂了 |
[13:58] | I’m the guy. | 我就是那个男人 |
[14:04] | You’re not the guy. | 你不是 |
[14:06] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[14:07] | That would explain so much. | 这样才说得通 |
[14:09] | Your constant presence in my apartment, | 你总是去我们公寓 |
[14:11] | that baffling dalliance with Leonard just to be near me, | 你和莱纳德那段不知所谓的恋情 就是为了接近我 |
[14:14] | the way you call me “sweetie” all the time. | 你总是叫我”甜心” |
[14:17] | I call everyone “sweetie.” | 谁我都叫”甜心” |
[14:19] | You tramp. | 你个花心萝卜 |
[14:23] | Look,Sheldon,all I’m saying is strap on a pair and go talk to Amy. | 听着 谢尔顿 我就劝你爷们点 去和艾米谈谈 |
[14:27] | “Strap on a pair”? | “爷们点儿” |
[14:29] | Of what,skates? | 系什么 溜冰鞋[字面义为系一块 指俩蛋蛋] |
[14:33] | Oh,sweetie,you are so not the guy. | 甜心 你跟那男人差远了 |
[14:43] | If you’re bored,you can go.I understand. | 你如果觉得无聊可以走 我理解 |
[14:48] | No,I’m having a nice time. | 不会 我挺开心的 |
[14:51] | Don’t patronize me. | 不用照顾我 |
[14:55] | Excuse me.Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[14:57] | Pardon me. Pardon me.Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 借过 |
[15:01] | – Hi,Stuart. – Hi,Sheldon. | -嗨 斯图亚特 -嗨 谢尔顿 |
[15:02] | Pardon me… Excuse me… | 抱歉…借过… |
[15:09] | Sheldon,what are you doing here? | 谢尔顿 你来干吗 |
[15:11] | The thought of you sitting in a darkened theater with a character like Stuart is repellent. | 一想到你和斯图亚特这种人 坐在漆黑的电影院 我就恶心 |
[15:19] | No offense,Stuart. | 别见怪 斯图亚特 |
[15:20] | None taken. | 不会 |
[15:22] | Although “repellent” is kind of a… | 虽然”恶心”这词有点… |
[15:24] | kind of a strong word. | 过分了 |
[15:30] | I’m sorry this causes you discomfort, | 很抱歉让你觉得不舒服 |
[15:32] | but based on the currently established parameters of our relationship, | 但鉴于当前我们的关系 |
[15:35] | I can put myself in any repellent situation I want. | 我想怎么恶心都不关你事 |
[15:38] | Um,again… | 再说下… |
[15:40] | Stuart,please.You’re being rude. | 斯图亚特 拜托 你太失礼了 |
[15:44] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[15:47] | I believe I would like to alter the paradigm of our relationship. | 我想更改我们关系模式 |
[15:55] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[15:57] | With the understanding that nothing changes whatsoever,physical or otherwise, | 以身体上或其他方面 都不做改变为前提 |
[16:04] | I would not object to us no longer characterizing you as “not my girlfriend. | 我将不再回避 不再称你为”非女友” |
[16:18] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[16:20] | Now try it without the quadruple negative. | 别用四重否定句式再说一次 |
[16:23] | You’re being impossible. | 你太无理取闹了 |
[16:27] | Hi,Stuart. | 你好 斯图亚特 |
[16:31] | Fine. Amy… | 好吧 艾米… |
[16:36] | will you be my girlfriend? | 你愿意做我的女朋友吗 |
[16:46] | – Yes. – Well,that’s enough of that. | -愿意 -有句话就行 |
[16:50] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[16:52] | You two enjoy your date. | 祝你俩约会开心 |
[16:54] | Here’s a dollar for your troubles. | 这一块钱是给你的补偿 |
[16:55] | Get yourself some Sour Patch Kids. | 给自己买点软糖吃吧 |
[16:58] | Excuse me…Excuse me.. Pardon me… Excuse me. Pardon me. | 借过 借过 不好意思 借过 不好意思 |
[17:04] | So,other than you taking your relationship to the next level with another guy,this was nice. | 除了你和某人关系更上一层楼之外 约会很不错 |
[17:13] | Yes,well,thanks for seeing me to my door. | 是的 谢谢你送我到门口 |
[17:16] | Oh,you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:17] | Amy.Amy.Amy. | 艾米 艾米 艾米 |
[17:23] | Let’s wrap things up out there. | 事情赶紧处理完吧 |
[17:29] | Um,good night,Stuart. | 晚安 斯图亚特 |
[17:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:35] | Take the hint,Stuart.The lady said “Good night. | 机灵点 斯图亚特 人家女士说晚安了 |
[17:41] | ” How did you get into my apartment? | 你怎么进来我公寓的 |
[17:43] | Is that the kind of nagging I can expect now that you’re my girlfriend? | 你成为我女朋友后 我就要受你这种唠叨了吗 |
[17:50] | Good thing I drew this up. | 幸亏我起草了这个 |
[17:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:53] | I present to you the relationship agreement. | 我向你呈上恋爱协议 |
[18:01] | A binding covenant that,in its 31 pages,enumerates,iterates | 一份31页的契约书 其中列举 重申 |
[18:05] | and codifies the rights and responsibilities of Sheldon Lee Cooper, | 并编撰了各项权利与义务 协议方为谢尔顿·李·库帕 |
[18:09] | here and after known as “the boyfriend,” | 以下简称”男友” |
[18:11] | and Amy Farrah Fowler,here and after known as “the girlfriend”” | 和艾米·法拉·福勒 以下简称”女友” |
[18:18] | It’s so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[18:21] | Mutual indemnification always is. | 相互补偿协议向来如此 |
[18:27] | Why don’t you start perusing while I set up my notary stamp. | 在我准备公证印章时 你先看一下吧 |
[18:32] | “Section 5: Hand-holding. | 第五章: 牵手 |
[18:35] | “Hand-holding is only allowed “under the following circumstances. | 牵手仅在下列情况下才被允许 |
[18:38] | “A: Either party is in danger of falling off a cliff,”precipice or ledge; | A: 其中一方有坠入悬崖 绝壁或峭壁的危险 |
[18:42] | “B: Either party is deserving of a hearty handshake “after winning a Nobel Prize; | B: 其中一方在获诺贝尔奖后 应得一次热情的握手 |
[18:47] | C: Moral support during flu shots”” | C: 在打流感疫苗时的精神支持 |
[18:54] | Seems a bit restrictive. | 还真有点严啊 |
[18:55] | Feel free to retain a lawyer. | 你尽可请律师 |
[19:09] | Penny,I said “right hand red. | 佩妮 我说的是右手上红色 |
[19:11] | ” Yeah,I heard you. | 是啊 我听到了 |
[19:13] | I got red. | 我手上有红色 |
[19:16] | Bernadette,left foot yellow. | 伯纳黛特 左脚上黄色 |
[19:22] | We should play limbo next. | 我们下次比林波舞吧[考验柔韧度的舞蹈] |
[19:23] | No one beats me at limbo. | 我林波舞可是天下无敌 |
[19:27] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[19:28] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[19:29] | Bernadette. | 伯纳黛特 |
[19:33] | That’s my boyfriend. | 是我男朋友 |
[19:34] | It’s open! | 门没锁 |
[19:37] | I got a splinter. | 我手上扎刺儿了 |
[19:39] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[19:41] | Relationship agreement Section 4: Boo-boos and Ouchies. | 恋爱协议第四章: 轻伤和疼痛 |
[19:44] | You have to take care of it. | 你必须来处理 |
[19:47] | I should’ve gotten a lawyer. | 真后悔没请律师 |
[19:52] | Looks like it’s just us playing. | 貌似就剩咱们俩玩了 |
[20:00] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[20:05] | Penny,we’re out of wine! | 佩妮 酒没了 |
[20:06] | You should probably drive. | 还是你来开车吧 |