时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You work the lunch shift? | 你今天中午休班 |
[00:07] | Yeah.I’ve got eight pounds of salmon that’s about to go bad. | 是的 拿了八斤要变质的鲑鱼 |
[00:10] | Do you know how to cook it? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[00:11] | Not really. | 不知道 |
[00:12] | Damn it.Should have liberated the iffy chicken. | 该死 早知道就顺那些问题鸡肉了 |
[00:16] | What are you and Professor Fussyface up to tonight? | 你和苦逼脸博士今晚准备干什么 |
[00:20] | Star Wars on Blu-ray. | 蓝光版”星球大战” |
[00:22] | Haven’t you seen that movie,like,a thousand times? | 你都看过几千遍了吧 |
[00:25] | Not on Blu-ray. | 蓝光的没有 |
[00:27] | Only twice on Blu-ray. | 就看过两遍 |
[00:30] | Oh,Leonard. | 莱纳德啊 |
[00:31] | I know,it’s high-resolution sadness. | 没办法 这就是高清的悲哀 |
[00:36] | Well,I’m going to take myself out to a movie tonight. | 我今晚要自己出去看电影 |
[00:38] | You want to go? | 要一块去吗 |
[00:40] | Really?Do we do that? | 真的 这样好吗 |
[00:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:43] | You know,we haven’t spent time alone together since we broke up. | 分手后我们就没有单独处过 |
[00:46] | Oh,it’s not a date,Leonard. | 莱纳德 不是约会啦 |
[00:47] | It’s just a man and a woman hanging out,not having sex at the end of the night. | 只是一男一女出去玩 之后不上床 |
[00:52] | Sounds like most of my dates. | 貌似我的约会都这样 |
[00:57] | Oh,dear Lord,get away from me,you monster! | 神啊 离我远点 你这个怪物 |
[01:00] | What is that about? | 怎么回事 |
[01:02] | Well,he’s smart and crazy enough,he may have actually created a monster. | 他很聪明 又那么疯狂 也许自己创造了只怪物 |
[01:07] | Shoo,shoo!Be gone! | 去 去 快走 |
[01:09] | What the hell is going on? | 到底什么问题 |
[01:11] | There’s a bird outside the window,and he won’t go away. | 窗外有只鸟 怎么赶也不走 |
[01:14] | That is the hell that is going on. | 这就是该死的问题 |
[01:17] | We have no worms or seeds here. | 我们这里没有虫子和种子 |
[01:21] | Really?On top of everything else,you’re afraid of birds? | 搞笑吧 各方面都很牛逼 居然怕鸟 |
[01:24] | It’s called ornithophobia. | 学名叫恐鸟症 |
[01:26] | And someday it will be recognized as a true disability, | 总有一天会被列为精神类缺陷 |
[01:29] | and the landlord will be required by law to put a giant net over the building. | 房东就会被强制要求 在房子外边装上巨大的防护网 |
[01:34] | Which is unfortunate,because I have a fear of nets. | 不幸的是 我也害怕网 |
[01:38] | So movies,yes or no? | 看电影 去不去 |
[01:40] | Movies,yes. | 去 |
[01:42] | Great.I’ll see you later. | 很好 待会见 |
[01:43] | And remember,he’s more afraid of you than you are of him. | 别怕 他比你更怕 |
[01:46] | That doesn’t help. | 这话没什么用 |
[01:48] | No,I was talking to the bird. | 我在跟那只鸟说呢 |
[01:53] | Go away,bird.Go away,bird.Go away,bird. | 走开 破鸟 走开 破鸟 走开 破鸟 |
[01:57] | Sheldon,just ignore him. | 谢尔顿 别管他了 |
[02:00] | Good idea. Attention is what birds want. | 好主意 鸟就是喜欢被人看 |
[02:05] | Oh,much better. | 好多了 |
[02:07] | All right. Now I’ll just get along with my life. | 好了 现在过我的正常生活 |
[02:14] | Make a pot of tea,Leonard.It’s going to be a long night. | 煮一壶茶 莱纳德 今晚会很漫长 |
[02:18] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[03:03] | The bird’s still there? | 那只鸟还在 |
[03:04] | Quick,what does a hawk sound like? | 快 老鹰怎么叫的 |
[03:07] | I don’t know– scree-scree. | 不清楚…咕…咕 |
[03:11] | Please,that’s a seagull. | 算了吧 那是海鸥叫 |
[03:13] | If you’re not going to help,don’t help. | 不会就不要瞎帮忙 |
[03:15] | Sorry.Do you think I’m overdressed? | 对不起 我是不是穿得太正式了 |
[03:18] | It depends on the activity. | 看你要干吗了 |
[03:20] | For a prostate exam,yes. | 去做前列腺检查的话 有点 |
[03:23] | If you’re playing Vegas,I’d add sequins. | 去拉斯维加斯的话 镶点闪片比较好 |
[03:27] | I’m going to the movies with Penny. | 我要和佩妮去看电影 |
[03:28] | I don’t want her to think that I think it’s a date. | 我不想让她以为 我当成是约会 |
[03:31] | Do you think it’s a date? | 你认为是约会吗 |
[03:32] | No,but she might think I think it’s a date even though I don’t. | 不是 但她会以为我以为是个约会 虽然我没那么想 |
[03:34] | Or you might think she thinks you think it’s a date even though she doesn’t. | 或者你以为她以为你以为是个约会 虽然她不那么想 |
[03:37] | – Are we overthinking this? – Not at all. | -是不是想过了 -一点都不 |
[03:41] | You’re right.I’m fine. I’m wearing this. | 好的 没事 我就这么穿 |
[03:43] | Really? A blazer? | 真的 西装外套 |
[03:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | Yes,hello.This is Dr.Sheldon Cooper. | 喂 你好 我是谢尔顿·库帕博士 |
[03:55] | I’m at 2311 North Robles Avenue. | 我住在北罗夫莱斯大道2311号 |
[03:58] | I’d like to report a dangerous wild animal. | 我要报告一只危险动物 |
[04:01] | A blue jay. | 一只冠蓝鸦 |
[04:04] | I’m sorry,this is Animal Control. | 不好意思 是动物管理中心吧 |
[04:06] | I don’t understand the laughter. | 我不明白笑声代表什么 |
[04:09] | No the bird is not in my home. | 不 那只鸟没在屋里 |
[04:11] | If he was in my home,I obviously would have called 911. | 如果在屋里 我就直接拨911了 |
[04:15] | Sir,I have no doubt that there are things that you’re frightened of. | 先生 我敢肯定你也有害怕的东西 |
[04:18] | Being stuck in a dead-end public service job. | 当个没前途的公务员 |
[04:21] | Or your wife stepping out on you because you’re stuck in a dead-end public service job. | 或者老婆跑了 因为你是个没前途的公务员 |
[04:26] | Or spiders. | 或者蜘蛛 |
[04:28] | Don’t you think I tried making cat noises? | 你以为我没学过猫叫吗 |
[04:36] | Too casual? | 太随意了 |
[04:39] | For an audience with the queen,yes. | 去看”皇后乐队”的话 有点 |
[04:41] | For an evening of passing a bottle of fortified wine around a flaming trash can,you look great. | 围着垃圾桶里的火 几个人喝一瓶烈酒的话 很合适 |
[05:03] | What am I thinking?Whiskers. | 想什么呢 没画胡须 |
[05:09] | Oh,hey,if we hurry,we can make the new Jennifer Aniston movie. | 嘿 快点的话 我们能赶上 珍妮佛·安妮斯顿的新片 |
[05:12] | Oh,yeah,sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[05:13] | There’s also an amazing documentary about building a dam on a river in South America. | 还有一部很不错的纪录片 讲在南美筑水坝的故事 |
[05:20] | Okay,but the Jennifer Aniston movie has Jennifer Aniston,and she’s not building a dam. | 好的 但珍妮佛·安妮斯顿的电影有 珍妮佛·安妮斯顿 而且她没筑水坝 |
[05:26] | Can’t argue with that. | 没话说了 |
[05:27] | – I’ll get the tickets. – Okay. | -我去买票 -好的 |
[05:30] | Actually,you know what? | 等等 |
[05:34] | I think it’s about time I picked a movie we see. | 我觉得这次该换我挑电影 |
[05:37] | You pick plenty of movies. | 你挑过好多次啦 |
[05:39] | No.You always picked,and it was always the same. | 没 一直都是你挑的 而且每次看的都一类型 |
[05:42] | An hour and a half of beach houses in the rain | 一个半小时的雨中海滨别墅镜头 |
[05:44] | until the woman turns around and realizes love was here all along. | 然后那女人回过头 发现真爱就在身边 |
[05:50] | Come on,that is a great movie,and it starts in ten minutes. | 哪有 那部电影很好看的 过10分钟就开始了 |
[05:54] | I hate those movies. | 我不喜欢那些电影 |
[05:56] | – No,you don’t. – Yes,I do. | -不 你喜欢 -不 我不喜欢 |
[05:57] | The only reason I went is because you wanted to see them,and I wanted to have sex. | 我来这的唯一原因是 因为你想看 而我想和你上床 |
[06:03] | To this day,I can’t see a Sandra Bullock movie poster without getting both bored and aroused. | 每次看到桑德拉布洛克的海报 就会很烦躁 还有性冲动 |
[06:09] | Okay,so while we were going out,how often would you pretend to like things just to have sex with me? | 好吧 相处时为了上床假装迎合我 这种事你干了几次 |
[06:14] | All the time. | 一直干啊 |
[06:17] | You’re kidding. | 你瞎扯呢 |
[06:19] | Does this sound familiar? | 以下句式是否似曾相识 |
[06:21] | I’d love to go shoe shopping with you. | 我超爱和你一起去买鞋子 |
[06:24] | Hiking?It’s great. | 远足 棒极了 |
[06:27] | It’s 2:00 a.m.,of course I want to go to Korea Town and sing karaoke with your friends. | 现在是凌晨两点 我超想去韩国城 跟你朋友K歌的 |
[06:31] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁不想啊 |
[06:33] | Okay,we were going out. | 问题是 我俩当时好着呢 |
[06:34] | You were going to get sex anyway. | 无论如何 我俩都要上床的 |
[06:36] | Really?You would have slept with me after a three-hour documentary on dams? | 是吗 等看完三小时的水坝纪录片 你还会性趣盎然 |
[06:42] | No.No woman would. | 是个女人都不会 |
[06:45] | See?Now,that’s the great thing. | 看吧 这才是现在的美妙之处 |
[06:47] | We’re out as friends.This is not a date.Sex is off the table. | 我俩现在是朋友 这不算约会 也不用考虑嘿咻的事 |
[06:50] | So,let’s go learn | 所以 我们去学习下 |
[06:52] | how hydroelectric power might not be the environmental bargain you think it is. | 为什么水力发电 不像人们想的那样对环境有益 |
[06:58] | Sorry.Spoiler alert. | 不好意思 剧透了 |
[07:03] | All right,fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[07:04] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:05] | Tickets are 11 bucks. | 11块大洋一张票 |
[07:11] | Not a date. | 这又不是约会 |
[07:17] | Come on,Sheldon,Star Wars. | 来嘛 谢尔顿 来看星球大战 |
[07:19] | I’m pushing play.I mean it. | 我要按”开始”了 我是认真的 |
[07:21] | If we don’t start soon,George Lucas is going to change it again. | 再不开始看的话 乔治·卢卡斯又要改了[星战导演] |
[07:28] | This would go a lot faster if you put your trade school diploma to work | 要是你能用下你在技校里学的知识 |
[07:31] | and helped me set up this high-frequency tone generator. | 帮我弄好这台高频音频发声器的话 那就快多了 |
[07:34] | I have a Masters degree from M.I.T. | 我是麻省理工的硕士 |
[07:37] | Yeah,but you’ve got a can-do attitude and that’s what’s important. | 是啊 可是你学到了吃苦耐劳的精神 那才是重要的 |
[07:43] | I really don’t get your problem with birds. | 真搞不懂鸟哪里招你了 |
[07:45] | The question you should be asking is what is their problem with me? | 你应该问 我哪里招他们了 |
[07:49] | My first memory: | 我的第一段记忆就是 |
[07:51] | A hummingbird dive-bombing my stroller to get at the apple juice in my sippy cup. | 一只蜂鸟俯冲到我的婴儿车里 从我的杯里喝苹果汁 |
[07:57] | Hummingbirds are pretty. | 蜂鸟很漂亮的呀 |
[07:59] | Hummingbirds are the vampires of the flower world. | 蜂鸟是鲜花世界里的吸血鬼 |
[08:04] | Still my first choice for an ankle tattoo. | 可它仍是我脚踝纹身的首选图案 |
[08:09] | Or a dolphin– I go back and forth. | 海豚也不错 我有点摇摆不定 |
[08:12] | Age seven,a blood-thirsty chicken chases me up a tree. | 七岁那年 一只嗜血的小鸡 追得我爬上了树 |
[08:16] | Age 12,a magpie tries to steal the retainer out of my mouth. | 12岁 一只喜鹊想直接从我嘴里偷牙套 |
[08:21] | Age 16,a parrot in a pet store calls me fat ass. | 16岁 宠物店里的鹦鹉叫我大屁股 |
[08:27] | Need I go on? | 还用我继续说吗 |
[08:28] | Yes,please.This is way better than the movie. | 好呀 这比电影有意思多了 |
[08:31] | All right,Sheldon,your bird death ray is ready. | 谢尔顿 你的杀鸟射线搞定了 |
[08:34] | It’s not a death ray. | 这不是致死射线 |
[08:36] | It’s just a little ultrasonic blast to scare him off. | 只是用一点小小的超声波 来把它吓跑 |
[08:39] | Trust me,if I had a death ray,I wouldn’t be living here. | 相信我 我要是有致死射线的话 就不在这儿住了 |
[08:41] | I’d be in my lair enjoying the money the people of Earth gave me for not using my death ray. | 我会住在我的小窝里 好好享用 地球人怕我用射线而给我的钱 |
[08:47] | All right,and in three,two,one. | 好了 倒计时 三二一 |
[09:00] | That is one tough birdie. | 真是只”坚强鸟” |
[09:04] | Come on,you enjoyed the movie. | 承认吧 你喜欢这电影 |
[09:07] | I saw you tearing up when the village got flooded,and everyone had to relocate. | 村子被水淹 大家都要另寻住处时 我看到你掉眼泪了 |
[09:10] | No,I was thinking how come they get to leave and I can’t. | 不 我当时在想为什么他们都能走 我却不能 |
[09:15] | I’m going to get some fries. | 我去拿点薯条 |
[09:17] | – You want anything? – Uh,no,thanks. | -要来点不 -不了 多谢 |
[09:19] | Are you sure?You always say no,and then you eat half my fries. | 确定吗 你总说不要 然后我的一半都被你吃了 |
[09:23] | I just eat the little crispy ones you don’t like. | 我就吃了一些脆的 你不爱吃的啊 |
[09:25] | No,I love them. | 我喜欢的 |
[09:26] | I save them for the end,but they’re gone because you ate them. | 我要留下来最后吃的 可是都被你吃完了 |
[09:31] | And why did I let you eat them? | 我为什么让你吃 |
[09:33] | – To get sex. – Exactly. | -为了嘿咻 -答对了 |
[09:36] | But this is not a date. | 可我们没在约会 |
[09:38] | So I ask again,would you like anything? | 所以我再问遍 你要吃什么 |
[09:40] | All right,I’d like an order of fries. | 好吧 我想要份炸薯条 |
[09:42] | Great. That’ll be five dollars. | 很好 五块钱 |
[09:46] | I am having the best time. | 真是段美好时光呀 |
[09:49] | I’m so glad you suggested we do this. | 好开心你提议这么做 |
[09:52] | – Oh,sorry. – No problem. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[09:56] | What you writing there? | 你在写什么 |
[09:57] | A screenplay. | 剧本 |
[09:59] | Its about a guy whose roommate is having sex and tells him to go to a bar and work on his screenplay | 讲一个人 他室友在嘿咻 所以让他去酒吧写剧本 |
[10:06] | “I Hope Alex Gets Crabs: The Movie.” | “希望亚历克斯长阴虱:电影版” |
[10:10] | It’s a working title. | 这是暂定片名 |
[10:12] | – I’m Kevin. – Penny. | -我叫凯文 -佩妮 |
[10:13] | Nice to meet you.I’ll let you get back to your date. | 幸会 不打扰你们二人世界了 |
[10:17] | Oh,no,no.This isn’t a date,no. | 不 我俩不是一对 |
[10:19] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:22] | Uh…right. | 对 |
[10:24] | So have you written anything I might have seen? | 你写的东西我有可能看过吗 |
[10:26] | That depends.How much time do you spend on Yelp? | 不一定 你平时上”点评网”吗 |
[10:42] | This is ridiculous. | 这太扯了 |
[10:44] | I’m a grown man from Texas. | 我是一名来自德州的纯爷们 |
[10:46] | This isn’t a terrifying bird like a swan or a goose. | 这鸟根本不像鹅那样可怕 |
[10:52] | It’s just a blue jay. | 就是只冠蓝鸦而已 |
[10:59] | That’s a pretty big blue jay. | 这只冠蓝鸦有点大 |
[11:20] | One…two…three. | 一…二…三 |
[11:24] | Go!Shoo! | 走开 去去去 |
[11:29] | Bird in the apartment!Bird in the apartment! | 鸟飞进屋了 鸟飞进屋了 |
[11:32] | No! | 不要 |
[11:40] | So it is an amazing documentary. | 这纪录片太赞了 |
[11:45] | They need the electricity from the dam, | 人类想要用水坝发电 |
[11:47] | but at the same time,they want to preserve the environment. | 同时又想保持生态平衡 |
[11:52] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:57] | Uh,can I see you for a sec over here? | 出来说几句话行不 |
[11:59] | – Oh,yeah.Sure.Just one sec? – No problem. | -好的 等我下 -没问题 |
[12:03] | – What’s up? – I know what you’re doing. | -什么事 -我知道你在搞什么 |
[12:05] | What am I doing? | 我在搞什么 |
[12:06] | You’re going out of your way to talk to that guy because I said we weren’t on a date. | 你想方设法要和那家伙说话 因为我说我俩没在约会 |
[12:09] | No,I’m talking to him because he’s cute. | 不 我和他说话因为他很萌 |
[12:11] | Come on,he’s not that cute. | 算了吧 他一点都不萌 |
[12:12] | Yes,he is. | 他就是啊 |
[12:13] | With his dorky T-shirt and his little hipster glasses. | 宅男T恤加潮男眼镜 |
[12:23] | I wear dorky T-shirts and glasses. | 我也穿宅男T恤 带眼镜啊 |
[12:26] | Yes,but when you’re tall and have great cheekbones,you’re doing it ironically. | 没错 但如果个头比较高并且 颧骨完美 就更显帅了 |
[12:32] | If that’s so,what if I start talking to a girl? | 那样的话 我去找个妹妹聊怎么样 |
[12:34] | You should! | 你去啊 |
[12:36] | I’m serious.I’ll do it. | 我是说真的 我会做的 |
[12:37] | Good!Go!There are some girls right over there. | 好啊 去吧 那边正好有几个妹子 |
[12:44] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[12:45] | They’re in a group.I’m scared. | 她们是一群人 我害怕 |
[12:49] | Sheldon,what do you expect us to do? | 谢尔顿 你想让我们怎么做 |
[12:54] | You’re biologists. | 你们是生物学家 |
[12:55] | Biology is the study of living things. | 生物学是研究生物的 |
[12:57] | That’s a living thing; get cracking. | 那就是个生物 快点开始吧 |
[13:01] | I specialize in microorganisms,and Amy studies brains. | 我是研究微生物的 而艾米是研究大脑的 |
[13:05] | Yeah,neither of us minored in bird-shooing. | 对 我们都没兼修”赶鸟”专业 |
[13:08] | Oh,come now. | 别装了 |
[13:09] | Your undergraduate work must have included a varmints and critters class. | 你们的本科课程一定 有讲过”害鸟”什么的吧 |
[13:15] | Come back in,Sheldon,he’s not going to hurt you. | 进来吧 谢尔顿 他不会伤害你的 |
[13:18] | He looks friendly. | 他看起来很友好 |
[13:19] | I think he might be someone’s pet. | 我想可能是某人的宠物 |
[13:21] | No,Bernadette,don’t be a hero! | 不 伯纳黛特 不要逞英雄 |
[13:25] | Oh,he’s a sweetie. | 噢 他好可爱 |
[13:26] | Yes.It’s very sweet. | 对 非常可爱 |
[13:28] | Now,slowly and carefully,flush him down the toilet. | 现在 慢慢小心地 将他冲进马桶里去 |
[13:37] | Sheldon,the only way to get past this fear is to interact with it. | 谢尔顿 克服恐惧的唯一办法 就是与它互动 |
[13:40] | Just like you did with the mailman. | 就像你跟邮递员那样 |
[13:44] | Every year tens of people around the world are killed by birds. | 每年世界上有几十个人被鸟杀死 |
[13:49] | I’m not going to be another statistic. | 我不想成为统计数据中的一员 |
[13:52] | Look how sweet he is.Come over and say hi. | 看他多可爱啊 来给他打个招呼 |
[14:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:00] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[14:02] | Don’t be scared. | 不要害怕 |
[14:07] | Oh,just pet the bird,you big baby! | 赶紧摸 你个大屁孩 |
[14:17] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[14:20] | I actually did it. | 我竟然做到了 |
[14:23] | Okay,now flush him. | 好了 快把他冲走吧 |
[14:28] | So,Leonard,what do you do for fun? | 那么 莱纳德 你有什么爱好吗 |
[14:31] | I’m…let’s see. | 我…让我想想 |
[14:33] | Hiking. | 远足 |
[14:36] | Karaoke in Koreatown. | 在韩国城K歌 |
[14:39] | Any Jennifer Aniston movie. | 看珍妮佛·安妮斯顿演的电影 |
[14:42] | Sorry I ditched you. | 对不起 刚才丢下了你 |
[14:44] | No,it’s fine.You can ditch away. | 没事 你去就是了 |
[14:46] | Oh,no,no.We said we were going to hang out,let’s hang out. | 不 不 我们不是出来玩的嘛 来玩吧 |
[14:47] | It’s cool.Go back to Kevin. | 很好啊 回凯文那去吧 |
[14:49] | Oh,he had to leave. | 他得走了 |
[14:51] | Interesting. | 真是有趣 |
[14:52] | So now that he’s gone,you want to hang out with me. | 现在他走了 你就想起我来了 |
[14:55] | – This must be Penny. – Yep. | -这一定是佩妮吧 -对 |
[14:57] | I totally get it | 我完全明白了 |
[15:02] | I’m sorry,get what? | 不好意思 明白什么 |
[15:04] | Don’t worry about it.You know,there’s some guys over there. | 没什么啦 那边有男生 |
[15:06] | You should go talk to them. | 你去跟他们聊聊吧 |
[15:07] | No,no.I want to know what you told her. | 不 我想知道你跟她说了什么 |
[15:08] | That’s kind of between me and… | 那是我和… |
[15:11] | – Laura. – Laura. | -劳拉 -劳拉的秘密 |
[15:13] | Okay,I see. | 好吧 了解 |
[15:14] | So while he was telling you things,did he mention he owns, | 那他刚才有没有提过他有不止一件 |
[15:17] | not one,but two Star Trek uniforms? | 而是两件星际迷航的制服 |
[15:20] | – Really? – Yeah.Wears them. | -真的吗 -对 还会真的穿 |
[15:22] | Not just for Halloween. | 不仅仅是万圣节穿哦 |
[15:26] | Hey,pal. | 嗨 伙计 |
[15:29] | You didn’t see me telling Kevin that you thought cold wars were only fought in winter. | 我刚才可没告诉Kevin 你认为冷战只在冬天开战 |
[15:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | Then I’ll return the favor,and I won’t tell… | 那我就还你个人情 我不会告诉… |
[15:38] | – …Laura – Laura. | -…劳拉 -劳拉 |
[15:39] | that half the dirty movies you own are animated. | 你一半的黄片是动画片 |
[15:49] | When you were telling Kevin about your acting career, | 你跟凯文讲自己的演艺生涯时 |
[15:51] | did you mention your long-running role as “Waitress” in a local production of The Cheesecake Factory? | 有提过你在芝士蛋糕工坊 长期扮演”服务员”角色呢 |
[15:59] | Did you tell her about your lucky asthma inhaler? | 你跟她讲过你的幸运哮喘吸入器吗 |
[16:02] | Oh,yeah?Spell “asthma.” | 是吗 拼下”哮喘”[Asthma] |
[16:06] | A-S… A-s… | |
[16:09] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[16:11] | Maybe I’m not done hanging out with… | 我的约会还没… |
[16:16] | You’re right,it’s getting late. | 你说的对 现在不早了 |
[16:24] | It’s remarkable. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[16:26] | All that time spent in fear. | 我之前怎么会那么害怕 |
[16:28] | And for what? | 不知道为了什么 |
[16:30] | He’s magnificent. | 他太美了 |
[16:33] | Oh,dear. | 天哪 |
[16:34] | I just realized I haven’t offered you a beverage. | 我才想到 忘记给你杯饮料了 |
[16:44] | Oh,it’s just like my grandma with her parrot. | 此情此景就像我外婆和她的鹦鹉 |
[16:48] | And after she lost her marbles with her remote control. | 她失智了 把遥控器当鹦鹉养 |
[16:53] | My phone’s on the desk over there. | 我手机在那边的桌子上 |
[16:56] | Take a picture of us together. | 给我俩拍张照 |
[16:58] | Make it good enough to go on a mug,a mouse pad,and a calendar. | 拍好点 我要印在马克杯 鼠标或是日历上 |
[17:08] | If you were a dove,I’d call you Lovey-Dovey. | 如果你是只鸽子 我就叫你可爱小哥 |
[17:11] | Who am I kidding? | 我在跟谁开玩笑呢 |
[17:13] | This isn’t a moment for strict adherence to the literal. | 现在不是玩文字游戏的时候 |
[17:15] | You’re just my little Lovey-Dovey,aren’t you? | 你就是我的可爱小哥 对吧 |
[17:19] | Guess you gotta have hollow bones to get some sugar around here. | 要想讨喜 骨头就得中空哈 |
[17:25] | I still think he looks like someone’s pet. | 我还是觉得他可能是别人的宠物 |
[17:28] | Maybe we should put up posters. | 也许我们应该贴个启事 |
[17:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:31] | It should have a big picture of him,and the words, | 印上他的大幅照片 下面写上… |
[17:33] | “Is this your bird? Not anymore.” | “这是你的鸟吗 不再是了” |
[17:39] | We’re going to have so much fun together. | 我们一起一定会很开心的 |
[17:41] | You can carry messages to all my enemies. | 你可以给我所有的敌人送去信息 |
[17:45] | I can tie a string to your leg and fly you like a kite. | 我可以在你的脚上系上绳子 就像放风筝一样 |
[17:49] | If you’re keeping him,I’ve got a cage you can borrow. | 如果你要留着他 我可以借你个笼子 |
[17:52] | One of the test monkeys slipped on a banana peel and broke his neck. | 我的一只实验用猴 踩到香蕉皮 把脖子摔断了 |
[17:56] | It was both tragic and hysterical. | 虽然挺悲剧吧 但挺好笑的 |
[18:02] | Nonsense. | 才不要呢 |
[18:03] | No.Lovey-Dovey doesn’t sleep in a cage. | 可爱小哥不会住在笼子里 |
[18:06] | No. Lovey-Dovey sleeps in his very own nest, | 可爱小哥应该住在自己的小窝里 |
[18:09] | which I’m going to get off the windowsill and put in my room. | 我要把窗台上的鸟窝拿来 放我房间 |
[18:13] | Isn’t that right,LD? | 对不对啊 小哥 |
[18:20] | No. | 不 |
[18:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[18:23] | Come back,Lovey-Dovey! | 回来 可爱小哥 |
[18:25] | This is your home now! | 现在这儿才是你家 |
[18:26] | I already ordered 20 pounds of bird feed off of Amazon! | 我刚从网上买了九公斤鸟食 |
[18:32] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry,Sheldon. | 我很遗憾 谢尔顿 |
[18:36] | How could he do this to me? | 他怎么能这么做 |
[18:39] | Get back here, you stupid bird, so I can love you! | 你这傻鸟 快回来 要不我不爱你了 |
[19:20] | Okay. So… | 好吧 所以… |
[19:22] | we went out,saw a movie,met some nice people, | 我们出去看了电影 见了些不错的人 |
[19:26] | said horrible things about each other in public… | 在公共场合对彼此说了些可怕的话 |
[19:27] | all in all,a pretty magical night. | 总的来说 今晚还挺奇妙的 |
[19:31] | Okay,I’m not innocent in all this, | 好吧 今晚我也有错 |
[19:32] | but you basically called me stupid,you asthmatic dumbass. | 可你竟然叫我傻瓜 你个哮喘白痴 |
[19:38] | I know,I-I-I crossed a line. | 我知道 我是有点过了 |
[19:40] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:42] | No,no,no,hang on.I really mean it. | 不 不 等下 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:44] | And it’s not like when we were going out, | 这跟我们以前出去不同 |
[19:45] | I’d just apologize for everything so we could end up in bed. | 我道歉只是为了想跟你上床 |
[19:50] | This is a 100% sex-is-off-the-table “I’m sorry.” | 是100%跟性无关的”对不起” |
[19:55] | All right.Thank you.I’m sorry,too. | 好吧 谢谢 我也很抱歉 |
[19:59] | Just to be clear,sex is off the table,right? | 再确认下 今晚不上床 对吧 |
[20:03] | Way off. | 不上 |
[20:07] | Maybe we’re not ready to hang out as friends. | 也许我们还没准备好做朋友呢 |
[20:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:10] | Up until the last part,I was kind of enjoying take-charge Leonard with a little backbone. | 在最后那部分之前 我挺喜欢那个 有点骨气的莱纳德 |
[20:15] | Picking the movie,knowing what he wants,a little cocky. | 选自己喜欢的电影 知道自己想要什么 有那么些拽 |
[20:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是 |
[20:21] | Well,then,I’m putting sex back on the table. | 那咱们谈谈上床的事 |
[20:28] | What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:30] | Maybe I like it. | 还不错 |
[20:32] | You do?Because if that’s what you like,I can be that guy. | 真的 如果你喜欢 我乐意效劳 |
[20:34] | I swear,I’ll be anything you want me to be. | 我发誓 你让我做什么都可以 |
[20:37] | Good night,Leonard. | 晚安 莱纳德 |
[20:43] | I am such an asthmatic dumbass. | 我真是个哮喘白痴 |
[20:48] | I had a weird night. | 今晚真古怪 |
[20:50] | Mine was great. | 我觉得今晚很不错 |
[20:52] | I’m going to be a mommy. | 我要当妈妈了 |