时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So,Bernadette,how goes the hunt for bridesmaid dresses? | 伯纳黛特 伴娘装挑得怎么样了 |
[00:05] | Well,if you don’t mind looking like an orange traffic cone,great. | 如果你不介意穿得像个橘色交通锥 那就还不错 |
[00:09] | Girlfriends,I have the answer to our dress problems. | 女士们 伴娘装我有办法了 |
[00:13] | Really? | 真的 |
[00:14] | 12 years ago,my cousin Irene and her entire family died | 12年前 我表姐艾琳和她全家 |
[00:17] | in a horrific carbon monoxide accident the night before her wedding. | 在婚礼前晚 在一起 严重的一氧化碳事故中丧生 |
[00:22] | That’s horrible. | 太惨了 |
[00:24] | Yes and no. | 有好有坏 |
[00:26] | All those bridesmaids dresses remain unused and available to us for free. | 那些伴娘装都没穿过 我们可以拿来穿 |
[00:32] | So it seems that cloud of odorless deadly gas had a silver lining after all. | 无色无味的致命气体 也还是有一丝仁慈 |
[00:37] | Check it out,still in the bags. | 看看 还在袋子里呢 |
[00:38] | The gowns,not the bridesmaids. | 是礼服 不是伴娘尸体 |
[00:44] | I don’t know. | 不好吧 |
[00:44] | Dead people’s dresses? | 穿死人的衣服 |
[00:46] | Yeah,and cap sleeves? | 是啊 还是松紧小短袖 |
[00:51] | Eh… Oh,I was hoping you wouldn’t notice. | 还以为你注意不到呢 |
[00:53] | Irene was always a slave to a good bargain when it came to clothes, | 艾琳买衣服总爱买便宜货 |
[00:55] | and sadly as it turned out,space heaters. | 后来发现 她买暖气也是如此 |
[00:59] | Ladies,please. | 女士们 停停吧 |
[01:01] | These four walls once housed an intellectual salon | 这屋子曾经可是充满了智慧 |
[01:05] | where the mind received nourishment as well as the stomach. | 肚子和脑子可以同时吸收养分 |
[01:09] | But through no one’s fault,Penny, | 不知道谁的缘故 佩妮 |
[01:13] | the quality of dinner conversation in this apartment has declined. | 晚餐会话的质量就一直下降 |
[01:17] | And again,I’m looking at no one in particular,Penny. | 我没特指谁啊 佩妮 |
[01:22] | Fine. What would you like to talk about,Sheldon? | 好吧 你想聊什么 谢尔顿 |
[01:25] | “What would you like to talk about,Sheldon?” | “你想聊什么 谢尔顿” |
[01:28] | Why do you hate us? | 咱们有仇吗 |
[01:30] | I’ve prepared a number of topics that should appeal to both the advanced and novice conversationalists | 我已经准备了一些同时适合 老手和新手的话题 |
[01:36] | Okay,that time you looked at me. | 好吧 这次你看着我说的 |
[01:39] | Who didn’t? | 谁不想看你啊 |
[01:40] | Your skin is like alabaster.Do you even have pores? | 白皙润滑的皮肤 我都怀疑你有毛孔吗 |
[01:46] | Topic one:”Faster-than-light particles at CERN– | 话题一”欧洲核子中心的 超光速粒子” |
[01:49] | “paradigm-shifting discovery or another Swiss export as full of holes as their cheese?” | “是范式转换理论新发现 还是又一个漏洞多如奶酪的瑞士特产” |
[01:55] | And converse. | 请讨论 |
[01:58] | All right,who wants to go to my apartment and look at bridal magazines? | 好吧 谁想到我家去看新娘杂志 |
[02:01] | Oh,me. | 我去 |
[02:02] | Through no one’s fault,Sheldon,we’re leaving. | 不知道是谁的缘故 谢尔顿 我们走了 |
[02:06] | – Wait for moi. – You’re leaving? | -等等啊 -你也要去 |
[02:09] | Sheldon,sometimes you forget,I’m a lady. | 谢尔顿 提醒你下 我也是位女士 |
[02:13] | And with that comes an estrogen-fueled need to page through thick glossy magazines that make me hate my body | 雌激素刺激我想看那杂志 虽然内容让我讨厌自己身体 |
[02:23] | New topic: women. | 新话题:女人 |
[02:24] | Delightfully mysterious or bat-crap crazy? | 是深不可测 还是就一群疯子 |
[02:29] | Totally.What’s wrong with cap sleeves? | 就是嘛 松紧小短袖怎么了 |
[02:31] | If you have the right figure for it,they’re adorable. | 身材好的话 穿上很美的 |
[02:38] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[03:04] | Hey,Amy,what brings you to our neck of the woods? | 嘿 艾米 什么风把你吹来了 |
[03:07] | Your neurology department loaned me a culture of prions | 跟你们神经学系借了个阮病毒培养皿 |
[03:09] | for my research on bovine spongiform encephalopathy. | 帮我研究牛海绵状脑病 |
[03:16] | She popped by to borrow a cup of mad cow disease. | 她过来借杯疯牛病 |
[03:22] | It’s hard to make degenerative brain maladies hilarious,and yet somehow you do it. | 脑部退化病很难用来开玩笑 不过你成功了 |
[03:28] | That’s fun to have in a lunchroom. | 带进餐厅来还”真有意思” |
[03:31] | The real fun starts when you get to pick the rat you’re going to feed it to, | 真正有意思的是 在挑白鼠做实验的时候 |
[03:33] | and maybe you choose the beady-eyed little mother who’s been biting you all week. | 可能会挑到只眼睛发亮的鼠妈妈 然后咬你一星期 |
[03:39] | Please,we’re eating. | 别说了 我们在吃饭呢 |
[03:40] | Can we get that off the table and change the subject? | 能不能把那东西拿下去 换个话题好不 |
[03:43] | Can we?Stand back… | 换个话题 稍等… |
[03:46] | while I turn this conversation into a”conver-sensation.” | 待我让这对话突破天际吧 |
[03:51] | This time,it’s your fault. | 这次是你的错 |
[03:53] | I have 100 alphabetized topics from”artichoke– | 我有100个依字母排序的话题 |
[03:57] | come on,people,it’s just a giant thistle,” to”zzz | 从”洋蓟-超大的蓟而已”到”ZZZ… |
[04:01] | the onamona-poetry of sleep. | 睡觉拟声词之美” |
[04:05] | ” Amy,how long would it take for that mad cow disease to kill me? | 艾米 疯牛病多久能让人死掉 |
[04:10] | I don’t know,four or five years. | 大概四到五年吧 |
[04:13] | No,it’s not gonna do it. | 那还是不行 |
[04:18] | Bernadette keeps texting me pictures of Penny in bridesmaid dresses. | 伯纳黛特一直给我 发佩妮穿伴娘装的照片 |
[04:24] | They’re out shopping right now? | 他们在购物 |
[04:26] | – Yeah. – Just the two of them? | -是的 -就他们俩 |
[04:28] | I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[04:30] | That’s cool,that’s cool. | 很好 非常好 |
[04:34] | Why are they asking me about this stuff? | 干吗问我这个 |
[04:35] | What guy knows what a sweetheart neckline is? | 哪个男人会知道心形领口 |
[04:50] | Leonard’s coming down the home stretch! | 莱纳德开始最后冲刺了 |
[04:56] | Come on,horsey,you can do this! | 加油啊 小马驹 我们能行的 |
[05:00] | Damn.Come on,thigh muscles,you can do this! | 该死 加油啊 腿大肌 能行的 |
[05:05] | Yes!First place. | 耶 第一名 |
[05:09] | I would have been a great jockey if I weren’t too tall. | 假如我没这么高 我可能是一个优秀的骑手 |
[05:13] | And scared of horses. | 还要不怕马 |
[05:16] | Sheldon,you’re up. | 谢尔顿 该你了 |
[05:17] | What? | 什么 |
[05:18] | Come on,it’s your turn.We said we’d get more fresh air. | 快点 该你了 我们该多呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[05:23] | Sorry.I’m a little distracted. | 不好意思 我有点分心了 |
[05:25] | I can’t seem to get in touch with Amy. | 我一直都联系不到艾米 |
[05:27] | I tried e-mail,video chat,tweeting her, | 电子邮件 视频聊天 微博 |
[05:29] | posting on her Facebook wall,texting her,nothing. | 在facebook上点她 发短信 都没回应 |
[05:33] | Did you try calling her on the telephone? | 你要不要试试打个电话 |
[05:36] | The telephone. | 打电话 |
[05:41] | You know,Leonard,in your own simple way,you may be the wisest of us all. | 莱纳德 如果算小聪明的话 你也许是我们中最聪明的 |
[05:47] | Voice mail. | 语音信箱 |
[05:49] | Curiouser and curiouser. | 奇了个怪了 |
[05:52] | If you’re worried,we can go over there and see if she’s all right. | 你担心她的话 可以去她家看看 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:57] | You know,I heard in the news a bobcat has been spotted in her neighborhood. | 新闻里说有人在她家附近 发现一只山猫 |
[06:02] | I don’t think Amy was eaten by a bobcat. | 艾米应该不会被山猫吃掉 |
[06:05] | Who thinks Amy was eaten by a bobcat? | 谁说她会被山猫吃掉 |
[06:09] | You do? | 不是这意思吗 |
[06:10] | Leonard,I was just mentioning an interesting local news item. | 莱纳德 我只是讲了一则 本地趣闻而已 |
[06:14] | Now,thanks to you,I’m worried Amy’s been eaten by a bobcat. | 多亏你 我开始担心艾米 可能被山猫吃掉了 |
[06:18] | Forget about the bobcat. | 别想山猫了 |
[06:20] | How can I?You won’t stop talking about it! | 怎么能不想 还不是你一直在说 |
[06:25] | *Everybody hurts * *Sometimes * | *人人都会伤心 有时候* |
[06:32] | *Everybody cries * | *人人都会哭泣* |
[06:39] | *Everybody hurts* | *人人都会伤心* |
[06:44] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[06:47] | She sounds weepy.I don’t like weepy.Let’s go. | 好像她在哭 我可不喜欢 我们走吧 |
[06:50] | Uh… She’s your friend. | 她是你的朋友 |
[06:52] | Step up. | 进去 |
[06:55] | Amy.Amy.Amy.Bye. | 艾米 艾米 艾米 再见 |
[06:59] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[07:00] | I’m single,I don’t need this crap. | 我单身 不用应付这破事 |
[07:05] | Sheldon,what are you doing here? | 谢尔顿 你在这儿干什么 |
[07:06] | You didn’t respond to any of my electronic communications. | 你对我的任何电子通信都没有回应 |
[07:10] | I wanted to be alone. | 我想一个人静一静 |
[07:14] | Would you like to talk about it? | 愿意说来听听吗 |
[07:16] | And keep in mind that”no” is a perfectly viable answer. | 记住”不”是个完全可行的回答 |
[07:22] | Sheldon,my world is crumbling around me. | 谢尔顿 我周围的一切正在崩溃 |
[07:25] | Point of order. | 说点程序问题 |
[07:26] | As you’re in distress,it would be customary for me to offer you a hot beverage. | 当你伤心时 我通常 应向你提供一杯热饮 |
[07:32] | But I’m a guest in your home,so it would be customary for you to offer me a beverage. | 但我是你的客人 所以你通常应向我提供一杯热饮 |
[07:40] | How do you want to proceed vis-vis beverages? | 你想怎样解决相互提供饮料的问题 |
[07:43] | It doesn’t matter.Nothing matters. | 那不重要 没有什么重要的 |
[07:48] | If you’d like to take your mind off what’s troubling you, | 如果你想把注意力从烦心事上移开 |
[07:52] | uh,word on the street is a bobcat has been spotted. | 我听说有人发现了只山猫 |
[07:58] | Penny and Bernadette went shopping for bridesmaids dresses without me. | 佩妮和伯纳黛特去买伴娘装 却没叫上我 |
[08:02] | And that made you feel… | 那就让你觉得… |
[08:05] | sad? | 伤心 |
[08:08] | – Yes. – I knew it | -对 -我就知道 |
[08:11] | Just keep going.I guess I’m good at this. | 继续 我还挺在行的 |
[08:16] | It’s just,I thought they liked hanging out with me, | 我以为她们喜欢和我一起玩 |
[08:18] | but I guess I was fooling myself. | 但我想那不过是自欺欺人罢了 |
[08:21] | When they were over here,did you fail to offer them a beverage? | 她们来这里的时候 你没有向她们提供热饮 |
[08:29] | ‘Cause I can see how that could stick in someone’s craw. | 我知道那会让人很不爽的 |
[08:34] | Sheldon,I’m going to ask you something,and I’d like you to keep an open mind. | 谢尔顿 我想问你个问题 希望你不要介意 |
[08:38] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[08:40] | At this moment,I find myself craving human intimacy and physical contact. | 此时此刻 我很想找个人 进行身体上的亲密接触 |
[08:44] | Oh,boy. | 亲娘诶 |
[08:49] | You know ours is a relationship of the mind. | 你也知道 我们只是精神层面上的交往 |
[08:54] | Proposal. | 赞成 |
[08:56] | One wild night of torrid lovemaking that soothes my soul and inflames my loins. | 来个疯狂销魂的激情之夜也不错 |
[09:05] | Counterproposal. | 不赞成 |
[09:08] | I will gently stroke your head and repeat,”Aw,who’s a good Amy”” | 我会轻抚你的头 重复道”我家乖艾米” |
[09:17] | How about this? | 那这样呢 |
[09:20] | French kissing– seven minutes in heaven culminating in second base. | 法式热吻 七分钟天堂般的享受 在二垒结束 |
[09:29] | Neck massage… | 颈部按摩 |
[09:33] | …then you get me that beverage. | 然后我给你杯热饮 |
[09:42] | We cuddle.Final offer. | 我们拥抱吧 不能再低了 |
[09:46] | Very well. | 好的 |
[09:54] | Oh,boy. | 哦 孩子 |
[10:18] | I’m just saying,second base is right there. | 我只是说一声 想上二垒尽管上 |
[10:29] | Mm,I’m thinking about adopting some quirky affectation, | 我想来点特殊造型 |
[10:33] | like a pipe or a monocle or a handlebar mustache. | 比如叼个烟斗 戴个单片眼镜 或者留个翘八字胡 |
[10:39] | For all those girls out there looking for the Indian Monopoly man? | 好去勾引喜欢印度土财主的妹妹 |
[10:47] | This is not a safe place.You can’t share anything here. | 这里真不安全 什么想法都不能分享 |
[10:53] | The two of you need to get your women in line! | 你俩要好好管管你们的女人 |
[10:58] | What? | 什么 |
[10:59] | Last night I was strong-armed into an evening of harp music | 昨晚我被迫听了一夜竖琴 |
[11:03] | and spooning with an emotional Amy Farrah Fowler. | 还搂着闹情绪的艾米睡觉 |
[11:05] | This on a night that I had originally designated | 昨晚我都计划好了的 |
[11:07] | for solving the space-time geometry in higher-spin gravity and building my Lego Death Star. | 要解决高速旋转引力场的时空几何模型 以及用乐高积木搭死星 |
[11:14] | And why? | 为什么呢 |
[11:15] | Your gal pals,Penny and Bernadette, | 你俩的女朋友 佩妮和伯纳黛特 |
[11:18] | went out shopping for some wedding nonsense without Amy, | 出去买什么婚礼的东西 没有带上艾米 |
[11:21] | an action they took with no thought or regard as to how it would affect me, | 她们没想过会怎样影响到我… |
[11:24] | the future of string theory or my Lego fun time! | 弦理论的未来 以及我的乐高娱乐时间 |
[11:29] | What do you want us to do about it? | 你想让我们怎样做 |
[11:31] | You clearly weren’t listening to my topic sentence: | 明显你没有听到重点 |
[11:33] | Get your women in line! | 管管你们的女人 |
[11:36] | You make them apologize to Amy and set things right. | 你们让她们向艾米道歉 让一切恢复正常 |
[11:39] | I am a man of science,not someone’s snuggle bunny! | 我是个科学家 不是某人的抱抱熊 |
[11:43] | Why do I have to talk to Penny? | 为什么要我去跟佩妮说 |
[11:45] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我的女朋友 |
[11:46] | You invited her to lunch four years ago. | 四年前是你请她过来吃午餐的 |
[11:48] | Everything about her is on you; you make it so! | 她的一切都归罪于你 都是你造的孽 |
[11:54] | Moo-shu is Penny. | 佩妮的木须肉 |
[11:55] | Thank you.Where’s Sheldon? | 多谢 谢尔顿呢 |
[11:56] | He was up late last night,so I gave him an early dinner and put him to bed. | 他昨天熬夜到很晚 我让他早点吃完饭 哄他睡了 |
[12:02] | That’s so sweet. | 好体贴呀 |
[12:03] | Yeah,but now he’s gonna be up at dawn and want to play. | 是啊 可天一亮他就会醒 想找人玩了 |
[12:08] | So,listen,guys,the reason he was up late is because he was taking care of Amy. | 大家听好 他之所以熬夜 是因为在安慰艾米 |
[12:13] | – She’s kind of upset. – Why? | -她有点沮丧 -为什么 |
[12:15] | Her feelings got hurt because you guys went dress shopping without her. | 她伤心是因为你俩单独去买衣服 没叫上她 |
[12:19] | I told you that would happen. | 我警告过你的 |
[12:21] | Okay,look,this is her first time being a bridesmaid | 好吧 这是她第一次当伴娘 |
[12:23] | and she’s just getting a little crazy with it. | 她只是有点激动 |
[12:25] | She keeps on telling us stories about bridesmaid traditions in other cultures, | 她一直给我们讲其他国家的伴娘习俗 |
[12:29] | and they’re all about getting naked and washing each other. | 全是要大家脱光光 互相搓澡 |
[12:40] | Yeah,and she keeps trying to figure out if our cycles have synced up | 没错 而且她一直要确认我们经期一致 |
[12:43] | so we can call ourselves “The Three Menstra-Teers” | 这样就可以自称为”例假三人行”[模仿”三个火枪手”] |
[12:48] | We thought it would be easier to look at dresses one time without her. | 我们原想 不带她去买衣服会轻松些 |
[12:52] | – I feel terrible. – I know. Me,too. | -这感觉糟透了 -懂的 我有同感 |
[12:53] | We’ll talk to her. | 我们会和她谈谈 |
[12:55] | Hey,wait,how did she find out? | 等下 她怎么发现这事儿的 |
[12:58] | Raj did it. | 拉杰干的 |
[13:02] | And he says he would do it again. | 他说下次还会这么干 |
[13:09] | Hey,I’m sorry. | 好吧 我的错 |
[13:10] | You sent me the picture; I wasn’t thinking. | 你给我传照片 我当时脑子短路了 |
[13:12] | Oh,Howie. | 唉 豪伊 |
[13:13] | Well,hey,I’m usually pretty good at not blabbing. | 我平时都守口如瓶的好吧 |
[13:15] | You tell me tons of stuff about these guys,and I never repeat it. | 你背地里把这些人都吐槽了个遍 我从没提过 |
[13:22] | What do you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[13:23] | Oh,you know,just pillow talk. | 你懂的 就枕边的悄悄话 |
[13:25] | You guys have nothing to worry about. | 你们没什么好担心的 |
[13:27] | Hold on,did you talk about us when we were dating? | 等下 我俩好的时候 你没说过我什么吧 |
[13:30] | No.All your little secrets are fine. | 没 不用担心你那点小秘密 |
[13:37] | Yes,absolutely fine. | 是呀 没什么好担心的 |
[13:42] | I’ll tell you later. | 回头跟你说 |
[13:47] | Come on,tumor. | 乖乖听话 小肿瘤 |
[13:50] | Come on,tumor,Mama needs an aggressive little glioblastoma. | 小乖乖 小瘤瘤 妈咪想要点有活力的小小恶性胶质瘤 |
[13:56] | Yay,brain tumor! | 耶 脑瘤 |
[13:59] | Probably not the same reaction you had when you got the news. | 大概你刚听到这消息的时候 不是这个反应 |
[14:05] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嘿 -好啊 |
[14:07] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿有事吗 |
[14:09] | Well,look,we just wanted to apologize for not bringing you with us the other day. | 我们是为那天没叫你一起而道歉的 |
[14:13] | That’s not necessary– it’s like Sesame Street says: | 没必要 就像”芝麻街”里说的[美国著名儿童节目] |
[14:16] | “One of these things is not like the other,one of these things should die alone. | “与众不同的事物 就要孤独死去” |
[14:22] | ” Come on,Amy,let us make it up to you. | 别这样 艾米 我们要补偿你 |
[14:24] | We’ll have a girl’s night; we’ll do whatever you want. | 来个女生之夜 你想干什么我们就干什么 |
[14:26] | We can go down to the Korean baths | 我们可以去韩国浴 |
[14:28] | and do that thing you were talking about where we wash each other | 像你之前说的那样 互相搓澡 |
[14:33] | With-with loofah mitts,no hands. | 戴丝瓜套 别直接上手 |
[14:37] | It’s okay.I’m glad this happened. | 没关系 我很高兴这一切发生了 |
[14:39] | I can stop pretending | 我可以停止幻想 |
[14:41] | that some beautiful girl and her cute-in- the-right-light friend want to hang out with me. | 美女和她的可爱朋友喜欢和我玩了 |
[14:46] | Amy,we’re really sorry. | 艾米 我们知道错了 |
[14:48] | Yeah,we feel awful. | 是啊 我们感觉糟透了 |
[14:49] | Don’t.I’ll be okay. | 别这样 我没事 |
[14:51] | You’re not the first girls I thought were friends with me who ended up shunning me. | 我以为是朋友的人不理我 这事不是第一次了 |
[14:54] | It’s like elementary school,junior high,high school,undergrad, | 小学 初中 高中 大学 |
[14:58] | grad school,and that semester abroad in Norway all over again. | 研究生 还有去挪威的那个学期 都发生过 |
[15:02] | Oh,come on,Amy. | 别这样 艾米 |
[15:04] | You don’t get it. | 你还是不明白 |
[15:06] | Look at this brain. | 看看这个大脑 |
[15:08] | I don’t really want to. | 我不太想看 |
[15:11] | This is us. | 这代表我们 |
[15:13] | Bernadette,you are the analytical,scientific left hemisphere. | 伯纳黛特 你是善于逻辑推理的理性左脑 |
[15:16] | Penny,you’re the creative,spontaneous right hemisphere. | 佩妮 你是善于发明创造的感性右脑 |
[15:19] | And where’s Amy? | 艾米在哪 |
[15:22] | She’s right here– the sad little tumor no one wants to go dress shopping with. | 在这 那可怜的小瘤瘤 没人想和她去买衣服 |
[15:30] | Amy,you’re not a tumor. | 艾米 你不是肿瘤 |
[15:31] | Penny,tell her she’s not a tumor. | 佩妮 快说她不是肿瘤 |
[15:44] | Did you know that when Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, | 你知道吗 贝尔发明电话的时候 |
[15:48] | he proposed answering it with”ahoy”? | 他本来想用”嘿哈”应答的 |
[15:53] | Ahoy. | 嘿哈 |
[15:56] | I like it. | 我喜欢这词 |
[15:59] | Amy?Is that you?Have you been drinking? | 艾米 是你吗 你喝酒了 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry,I bet my sweet what? | 不好意思 我妈怎么了 |
[16:08] | Well,all right.We’re on our way. | 好吧 我们马上到 |
[16:12] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[16:13] | It would seem Amy is drunk in a liquor store parking lot. | 似乎艾米在酒店的停车场里喝多了 |
[16:17] | Really?Amy? | 真的吗 艾米 |
[16:19] | Leonard,be glad you can’t keep a woman.They are a handful. | 莱纳德 恢复单身你该高兴 她们事儿真多 |
[16:30] | Oh,look.It’s Sheldon and little Leonard. | 看呀 是谢尔顿和小小莱纳德 |
[16:32] | Hi,little Leonard. | 嘿 小小莱纳德 |
[16:36] | Hi,Amy. | 艾米 嗨 |
[16:37] | Hey,Cuddles. | 嘿 抱抱熊 |
[16:39] | – Cuddles? – Yes,Cuddles. | -抱抱熊 -对 抱抱熊 |
[16:42] | We cuddled.Grow up,Leonard. | 我们抱过 成熟点 莱纳德 |
[16:46] | Amy,what are you doing here? | 艾米 你在这干吗 |
[16:48] | Well,I came here to get a bottle of wine like Penny taught me to do when you’re sad. | 我来这买瓶酒 佩妮教我的 人难过的时候就喝酒 |
[16:54] | Yeah,but why didn’t you go back to your apartment? | 那你为什么不回你家 |
[16:57] | Didn’t you go to high school,Leonard? | 你没上过高中吗 莱纳德 |
[16:59] | Parking lots are where all the cool kids hang out. | 停车场是帅哥辣妹常呆的地方 |
[17:02] | Not that the rat bastards ever invited me. | 不过那群人渣从没邀过我 |
[17:05] | Maybe we should get you home. | 我们该带你回家了 |
[17:07] | Oh,hang on,hang on,hang on. | 等会 等会 等会 |
[17:08] | Sheldon,what would it take for you to go into that liquor store, | 谢尔顿 要怎样才能让你进这酒店 |
[17:12] | buy a bottle of hooch, | 给我买瓶烈酒 |
[17:14] | take me across the street to that motel,and have your way with me? | 然后带我 去街对面的旅馆 跟我云雨一番 |
[17:22] | Yeah,Sheldon,what would it take? | 对哦 谢尔顿 要怎样呢 |
[17:27] | I’m begging both of you,please,let’s go. | 求你们俩了 我们走吧 |
[17:31] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[17:33] | Upsy-daisy. | 起来没事啦 |
[17:35] | Ooh,finally someone found second base. | 可算有人找到二垒了 |
[17:42] | I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感受 |
[17:44] | I got a knife slicing through my frontal lobe,too. | 我的大脑额叶也如刀割一般 |
[17:51] | What do you want? | 你们来干吗 |
[17:53] | Do you want me to give the friendship bracelet back? | 想把友谊手镯要回去吗 |
[17:55] | I never gave you a friendship bracelet. | 我没给过你友谊手镯啊 |
[17:59] | When we first met,I made one and pretended you gave it to me. | 我们初次见面时 我自己做的 假装是你送给我的礼物 |
[18:02] | You can have it back if you want. | 如果你愿意 可以要回去 |
[18:05] | No,you made that for you; I want you to have it. | 不必 你为自己做的 你还是留着吧 |
[18:10] | We know you’re upset,and you have every right to be, | 我们知道你很伤心 你伤心也在情理之中 |
[18:12] | but if it’s okay with you,we’d like a second chance to make things right. | 如果你不介意 请再给我们一次机会补偿你 |
[18:16] | We are really sorry, | 我们很抱歉 |
[18:17] | and we were trying to think of some way to show you how much we care about you. | 我们一直在想办法 让你感受到我们的关心 |
[18:22] | Which is why it would mean so much if you would agree to be the maid of honor at my wedding | 所以 请当我的首席伴娘吧 这对我们意义重大 |
[18:27] | What? | 什么 |
[18:28] | Wait,is this some kind of practical joke? | 这不会是恶作剧吧 |
[18:30] | Like in Norway,when my”friends” trapped me in a sauna with a horny otter? | 就像在挪威 我”朋友”骗我到有发情水獭的桑拿池 |
[18:38] | No.I-I want you to be the maid of honor. | 不是 我真的想请你当首席伴娘 |
[18:42] | Oh,my gosh. | 天哪 |
[18:44] | No one’s every asked me to be the maid of honor before. | 从没人请我当过首席伴娘 |
[18:46] | Well,that’s not true.Once,but then they all died. | 不对 有过一次 但之后他们都死了 |
[18:52] | So is that a yes? | 这么说 你同意了 |
[18:54] | Yes. Yes. | 同意 同意 |
[18:56] | Oh,my gosh,I-I have so much to do. | 天哪 我有好多事情要忙活 |
[18:58] | There’s the bridal shower and the bachelorette party. | 要办新娘送礼会和单身派对 |
[19:01] | What should we do for the bachelorette party? | 我们在单身派对干什么好呢 |
[19:02] | Oh,I know– we’ll go to a Native American sweat lodge, | 我知道了 我们去印第安式净汗屋 |
[19:05] | we’ll take peyote,roll around in the mud, | 带上仙人掌 用泥裹上 |
[19:07] | and paint fertility symbols on Bernadette’s naked body. | 然后在伯纳黛特的裸体上 画”多子多孙”图腾 |
[19:09] | So that’s happening. | 就这么办 |
[19:12] | Yeah,sure,sure.Vegas is fun,too. | 对 不错 拉斯维加斯也挺好玩 |
[19:16] | I feel like crying. | 我觉得自己要哭了 |
[19:17] | Of course,I could just be hormonal. | 当然了 是荷尔蒙的原因 |
[19:19] | Oh,wait.Maybe our menses are finally syncing up. | 没准咱们的大姨妈终于同步了 |
[19:21] | Bernadette?No? Penny? | 伯纳黛特 没吗 佩妮 |
[19:23] | – Sorry. – Really? | -没 -真的 |
[19:25] | – Okay,yeah. – Yay! | -算了 同步 -耶 |
[19:36] | Maid of honor Amy Farrah Fowler’s amazing behind-the-scenes wedding video,take one. | 首席伴娘艾米·法拉·福勒的婚礼 精彩花絮第一场 |
[19:43] | We’re just trying on dresses– do we really need to record this? | 我们就试下礼服 不用录像吧 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry,are you the maid of honor? | 抱歉 你是首席伴娘吗 |
[19:51] | I am the bride. | 我是新娘 |
[19:53] | So no.And action. | 那就不是了 开拍 |
[19:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:59] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[20:01] | What are you,a nun?Come on,bestie,let’s see some skin. | 你是修女啊 拜托亲 多露点肉 |
[20:07] | Amy!Looking sexy! | 艾米 好性感 |
[20:09] | You think they don’t have mirrors in there?I know how I look. | 你以为这没镜子 我知道自己的美样 |
[20:19] | Bernadette,you look beautiful! | 伯纳黛特 你真漂亮 |
[20:22] | – You do. – Thank you. | -是漂亮 -谢谢 |
[20:25] | Not Penny beautiful,but beautiful. | 没佩妮漂亮 但还算漂亮 |
[20:30] | Come on,bestie,you’re up. | 快点 闺蜜 到你了 |
[20:31] | Give me a minute. | 再等会儿 |
[20:33] | What is taking you so long? | 你干吗要这么久 |
[20:36] | Oh,Amy! Get the hell out of here! | 艾米 快给我出去 |
[20:38] | Sorry,sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:39] | – Oh,God.Amy! – Sorry. | -老天 艾米 -对不起 |