时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | And reverse the spin on the antiproton… | 倒转反质子的自旋方向 |
[00:07] | and gamma becomes alpha… | γ变为α |
[00:11] | Multiplied by a matrix of negative I comma zero… | 乘以一个行矩阵[-i,0] |
[00:16] | And there we have it. | 然后得出结果 |
[00:18] | Conclusive proof that I am absolutely worthless after 9:00. | 我九点后的工作效率真是渣 |
[00:26] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[00:31] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[00:49] | All right,all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[00:53] | I see what’s going on. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[00:55] | A little pre-Halloween hijinkery. | 万圣节前夜恶作剧是吧 |
[01:05] | A ghostly moan,a rattling of chains,a witch’s cackle. | 幽灵般的呻吟 嘎嘎作响的铁链 女巫咯咯的笑声 |
[01:12] | The trifecta of haunted house clichés. | 连续三年都搞这鬼屋的破把戏 |
[01:16] | Instead of “Eek,”I say,”Yawn.” | 我可不会怕 都要打呵欠了 |
[01:21] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[01:28] | Oh,the walls are dripping blood, | 血迹从墙上流下 |
[01:31] | which looks nothing likea phenolphthalein indicator exposed to a sodium carbonate solution. | 看起来不过就是 酚酞指示剂遇上了碳酸钠 |
[01:40] | “See you in hell Sheldon.” | “地狱见 谢尔顿” |
[01:43] | The most frightening thing about that is the missing comma. | 最吓人的地方是少了个逗号 |
[01:52] | Okay,all right. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | That one was clever. | 这招很聪明 |
[01:57] | Skeleton with phosphorouson a zip line. | 绳索上挂个磷光骨架 |
[02:01] | Come on out,merry pranksters. | 出来吧 “快乐的恶作剧者”[美国著名嬉皮组织] |
[02:03] | Take a bow. | 鞠躬谢幕吧 |
[02:09] | You should’ve seen your face. | 你真该看看你那表情 |
[02:11] | Yes,there’s nothing quite like the slightly widened eyes of mildly startled. | 对 受到轻微惊吓后 稍稍睁大的眼睛可不多见 |
[02:17] | Come on,admit it. | 快 承认了吧 |
[02:18] | – We got you,Sheldon. – Please, | -我们吓到你了 谢尔顿 -算了吧 |
[02:21] | fright depends on an element of surprise. | 要吓人首先要出人意料 |
[02:23] | The simple fact is,because I am much smarter than you, | 然而事实则是 因为我比你们聪明得多 |
[02:27] | and able to anticipate your actions, | 并且能够预料你们的行为 |
[02:29] | it is highly unlikely that you two rubes could ever surprise me. | 你们俩土包子根本没希望吓到我 |
[02:34] | He’s probably right. | 他或许是对的 |
[02:35] | We can’t beat him.He’s just too smart. | 我们吓不到他 他太聪明了 |
[02:38] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[02:46] | Who had money on “faints”? | 谁赌的”晕倒” |
[02:47] | I had “pee his pants.” | 我赌的”尿裤子” |
[02:49] | Hang on.Looks like everyone’s a winner. | 等等 好像我们都赌对了 |
[02:54] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[03:20] | Watch out,Sheldon. | 当心 谢尔顿 |
[03:21] | This little boy Casperis a g-g-g-ghost! | 这小男孩卡斯帕尔可是个鬼 |
[03:25] | Droll. | 可笑 |
[03:27] | Not as droll as a grown man passed out in a puddle of his own urine. | 可没有”一个大老爷们 晕倒在自己的尿坑中”可笑 |
[03:32] | That was pretty droll. | 确实挺可笑的 |
[03:34] | With a hint of ammonia. | 某人还放点屁了呢 |
[03:38] | Yes,enjoy your japes,gentlemen. | 好吧 继续嘲笑吧 先生们 |
[03:40] | You think you’ve poked fun at a milquetoast academic. | 你们自以为耍了个软弱的学者 |
[03:43] | Well,you’ve forgotten one thing: I am also a son of the Lone Star state. | 但是 你们忘了一件事 我也是孤星州之子[德州别名] |
[03:47] | I’m Texas through and through. | 我是一个彻头彻尾的德州人 |
[03:49] | And we know how to settle scores down there. | 我们知道怎样报仇雪恨 |
[03:52] | If you doubt me,ask Mexico. | 如果你们怀疑我的话 问问墨西哥吧 |
[03:58] | Hot girl,nine o’clock. | 有个辣妹 九点钟方向 |
[04:01] | Don’t everybody look at once! | 不要所有人一起看 |
[04:06] | What is she doingin a comic book store? | 她来漫画店干什么 |
[04:07] | I don’t know,she might be lost. | 不知道 可能迷路了吧 |
[04:12] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[04:14] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[04:25] | it-it-it… | 那个…那个… |
[04:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:38] | – Are you getting this Next Men? – Uh,yeah. | -你要买这本漫画期刊吗 -对 |
[04:40] | It’s issue number 21.First appearance of Hellboy. | 那是第21期 地狱男爵首次登场 |
[04:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:44] | I’ve been looking for it for years. | 我找了好几年了 |
[04:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:47] | Hey,if I pretended to hit on you,could I distract you enough to sneak it away? | 我能假装勾引你 让你分心 然后顺走吗 |
[04:53] | Yes,but you’d be using your superpowers for evil. | 可以 但你这超能力就用在坏处了 |
[04:56] | Damn,I’m forbidden by my Kryptonian father to do so. | 该死 我那氪星人父亲不准我这样的 |
[05:01] | I’m Alice. | 我叫艾丽斯 |
[05:02] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[05:04] | You’re very cute,Leonard. | 你真可爱 莱纳德 |
[05:06] | Thanks.You,too.You know,go ahead and take it. | 谢谢 你也很漂亮 拿去吧 |
[05:10] | No,no.No,no,I-I did evil. | 不 不 不行 这样可不好 |
[05:13] | Would you be open to a trade? | 要不我拿东西和你换 |
[05:14] | – Uh,yeah,yeah,sure,I guess. – Okay. Here. | -当然可以 -好的 来 |
[05:18] | This is my number.Call me. | 这是我手机号 打给我 |
[05:21] | Sorry,palm’s a little sweaty. | 不好意思 手心有点出汗 |
[05:23] | What’s that word? | 这是什么字 |
[05:25] | – Alice. -Oh,right,your name. | -艾丽斯 -哦 对了 你的名字嘛 |
[05:27] | That makes more sense than “penis.”- | 我就想”小弟弟”[Penis]是什么意思 |
[05:31] | Later. | 再见 |
[05:35] | Did we just see you pick up a girl in a comic book store? | 你刚刚是不是在漫画店 把到一个美眉 |
[05:39] | ‘Cause if you did,you get your picture up there on the Wall of Heroes. | 是的话 你的照片就可以上英雄墙了 |
[05:43] | No,I don’t think I picked her up. | 不是啦 我没把她吧 |
[05:45] | Besides,I have a girlfriend. | 再说 我已经有女朋友了 |
[05:46] | Doesn’t matter.This is the closest anyone’s ever come.You’re going on the wall,my friend. | 无所谓 算是最成功的了 兄弟 你上墙上定了 |
[05:55] | Be sure to check the mail. | 待会记着查下邮件 |
[05:57] | How many times are you gonna tell me? | 你都说过几千遍了 |
[05:58] | – What’s with you? – Nothing. | -你有病啊 -没有 |
[06:00] | It’s not suspicious that I’m fixating. | 我很在意 这有什么不正常的 |
[06:02] | It’s consistent with my personality. | 我本来就这样 |
[06:05] | Right. | 也对 |
[06:06] | – Hey,guys. – More Halloween candy? | -嘿 你们好 -又是万圣节糖果 |
[06:08] | Didn’t you just buy a bunch of it yesterday? | 你昨天不是买了一大堆吗 |
[06:09] | Yeah.That’s gone. | 是啊 已经吃没了 |
[06:14] | It’s a rough month when Halloween and PMS hit at the same time. | 谁叫万圣节和经前综合症碰在一块呢 |
[06:19] | Leonard doesn’t have time to chat,he has to get the mail. | 莱纳德没时间闲聊 他要查下邮件 |
[06:21] | Will you relax? I’ll get it in a minute. | 消停会行不 我马上去看 |
[06:24] | – How was work? – Open the mail! | -工作怎么样 -开邮箱 |
[06:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:36] | A couple of circulars,nothing important. | 两张传单而已 没什么重要的 |
[06:39] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了 |
[06:40] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[06:52] | You might be from Texas,but I’m from New Jersey. | 你是德州来的没错 但我是新泽西人 |
[06:59] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[07:00] | Jim Lee drew this of me two years ago at Comic Con. | 两年前动漫展上 吉姆·李给我画的画像 |
[07:04] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么 |
[07:06] | Well,you know,it’s Comic Con. | 动漫展嘛 你知道的 |
[07:10] | I’m Lion-O from ThunderCats. | “霹雳猫”里的狮猫 |
[07:14] | Wow,you must have gotten so laid. | 那你肯定泡到不少美眉 |
[07:16] | No. But Jessica Alba did rub my furry belly. | 没 但Jessica Alba确实摸了 我那毛绒绒的肚子 |
[07:22] | Want to see a comic I draw? | 想看我画的漫画吗 |
[07:25] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[07:25] | You have your own book? | 你自己画的漫画 |
[07:27] | Yeah.It’s kinda based on my life. | 是啊 基本上源于我的生活 |
[07:29] | Cool. | 太酷了 |
[07:32] | Oh,look. | 哦 看啊 |
[07:33] | That’s you having sex with a guy in the top half of a Chewbacca costume. | 你跟个上身穿楚巴卡装的哥们爱爱呢[星战人物 类人猿] |
[07:40] | Comic Con? | 在动漫展 |
[07:41] | You’d think,but no. | 你猜是 但不是 |
[07:45] | You’re very talented.This is really good.Did you do… | 你真是天才 画得太棒了 你… |
[07:54] | So,can I trade you my comic for the Hellboy? | 那我可以换你那本地狱男爵吗 |
[07:58] | You can have my car. | 要换我的车都行 |
[08:15] | Oh,dear. | 天哪 |
[08:18] | Oh,dear… | 天哪… |
[08:23] | Oh,dear,oh,dear.Oh,dear…oh,dear.Oh,dear.Oh,dear. | 天哪 天哪 天哪…天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[08:28] | Purell,Purell,Purell,Purell. | 洗手液 洗手液 洗手液 洗手液 |
[08:47] | Good morning,Sheldon. | 早上好 谢尔顿 |
[08:49] | It is,isn’t it? | 确实早啊 不是吗 |
[08:58] | Oh,bother. | 哦 真烦 |
[09:00] | Isn’t that just always the way? | 怎么老是这样 |
[09:02] | You go to staple something,and you’re out of staples. | 你要订什么东西的时候 就发现没订书钉了 |
[09:05] | Gosh,I wish I’d known that earlier today when I was at Staples. | 哎呀 我刚去过文具店 要是早知道就好了 |
[09:10] | You have a thing of paper clips right there. | 你那不是还有曲别针嘛 |
[09:13] | No,no,I need something more permanent to join these papers. | 不 我需要能永久性固定的东西 |
[09:17] | Say,don’t you keep staples in your top desk drawer? | 话说 你不是都把订书钉 放在最上层的抽屉吗 |
[09:22] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 是吗 可能吧 |
[09:25] | Be a lamb and check. | 帮个忙 看看呗 |
[09:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | – Who do we have here? – It’s a snake. | -看看谁在这儿 -那是条蛇 |
[09:38] | A terrifying snake. | 一条吓死人的蛇 |
[09:39] | Oh,did some bad man put us in a drawer? | 哪个坏蛋把你关抽屉里了 |
[09:44] | Stop talking like that. | 别用那种语气说话 |
[09:46] | You’ve been rendered speechless by fear. | 你已经吓到语无伦次了 |
[09:49] | Let’s go to the biology lab and find you some nice yummy mice. | 我们去生物实验室 给你找只美味的老鼠吧 |
[09:56] | I tried to scare an Indian with a snake. | 我怎么会拿蛇来吓印度人 |
[10:00] | Come on,Cooper.You’re better than this. | 振作 库帕 你可没这么笨 |
[10:08] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[10:11] | Hey,you got a minute? | 嘿 有时间吗 |
[10:12] | Yeah,sure,come on in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[10:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | Want some mac and cheese? | 要吃点奶酪通心粉吗 |
[10:17] | No.Lactose.Gas. | 不了 有乳糖 会放屁 |
[10:20] | Glass of wine? | 来杯酒 |
[10:21] | No.Sulfites.Migraines. | 也不了 亚硫酸盐 会头痛 |
[10:24] | Okay,well,I’d offer you Halloween candy,but that’s gone. | 好吧 本想给你万圣节糖果的 但又吃没了 |
[10:28] | So,what’s up? | 什么事 |
[10:30] | Okay,we used to go out,right? | 我们以前交往过 对吧 |
[10:32] | Oh,my God,that’s where I know you from. | 天哪 怪不得你这么面熟呢 |
[10:36] | I’m dealing with a situation and it’s kind of about my love life, | 我碰到了点感情上的问题 |
[10:40] | so I know that might be weird for us to talk about,but in this area, | 和你谈有点别扭 但这里 |
[10:44] | as you know,all my other friends are just so stupid. | 你懂的 我其他哥们都太业余了 |
[10:48] | All right,what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[10:50] | – So,you’re okay talking about this? – Yes. | -那 你不介意聊这个吧 -不介意 |
[10:52] | – You’re sure it’s not weird. – It’s okay. | -你确定这不别扭 -没关系的 |
[10:54] | You know what,if you ever want to talk to me about a problem in your life | 要是你想和我聊聊 你和男人之间的问题 |
[10:58] | with a guy,then I would be fine with that. | 我是不介意啦 |
[10:59] | Okay,good,because there’s this one guy I used to date | 那行 我以前的一个交往对象 |
[11:01] | who’s about to be force-fedwine and cheese if he doesn’t get to the point. | 他要是满嘴废话 我就逼他吃奶酪喝酒 |
[11:06] | Okay,uh… | 好吧 |
[11:08] | here it is. | 是这样的 |
[11:09] | Is it cheating if a guy has a girlfriend… | 这样算不算出轨 他已经有女朋友了.. |
[11:12] | Yeah,probably. | 算 |
[11:15] | – Come on. – I’m sorry,go ahead. | -别这样嘛 -我错了 你继续 |
[11:18] | I met this girl,and she’s great. | 我认识了个女孩 她超赞的 |
[11:20] | we have a lot in common. | 我们很谈得来 |
[11:21] | Did you guys do it? | 你俩那什么了没 |
[11:22] | No. We just made out a little. | 没 就拉拉小手 亲亲小嘴什么的 |
[11:24] | Oh,look at you,you bad boy. | 啧啧 瞧瞧你 小荡夫 |
[11:28] | Did you tell her about Priya? | 你跟她提过普里亚吗 |
[11:29] | Well,I was gonna,but there were too many tongues in my mouth. | 我想提来着 但我嘴里都是舌头 |
[11:34] | That’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[11:39] | Here’s the thing,I-I’m not one of those guys who sneaks around and sleeps with more than one woman | 是这样 我不是那种随随便便 跟别人睡觉的花花公子 |
[11:44] | Well,good for you. | 这不错 |
[11:45] | The problem is,I want to be one of those guys. | 问题是 我想成为那样的人 |
[11:49] | So sleep with the new girl and lie to Priya. | 好吧 跟那个新女孩嘿咻 骗普里亚 |
[11:51] | Oh,that’s not who I am. | 我不会那样做的 |
[11:53] | All right,then break it off with the new girl. | 好吧 跟那个新女孩分手 |
[11:55] | Now,let’s not do anything rash.She’s really hot. | 不要冲动行事 她超辣的 |
[12:00] | If you like this girl so much,why don’t you just end things with Priya? | 你要这么喜欢这女孩 为什么不跟普里亚分手呢 |
[12:03] | Priya and I are in love. | 我和普里亚彼此倾心 |
[12:04] | I think we could get married someday. | 我以为我俩以后会结婚的 |
[12:06] | Leonard,you’re looking for a way to sleep with both women and have everybody be happy about it | 莱纳德 你想法把两个女人搞到手 并让两人都满意 |
[12:11] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 看来我们有点共识了 |
[12:16] | What does your gut tell you? | 你内心是什么想法 |
[12:18] | “Go ask Penny;she’ll know what to do.” | “去问佩妮 她知道怎么办” |
[12:29] | Hello,Howard.I’ve realized that you scaring me was all in jest. | 嗨 霍华德 我知道你吓唬我 是开玩笑的 |
[12:34] | Allow me to say,job well done.- | 请允许我说一句 好样的 |
[12:50] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[12:54] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[12:56] | Science.You wouldn’t understand. | 科学 你不懂的 |
[12:59] | Hey,well,see you.I’m going out. | 好吧 回见 我出去下 |
[13:10] | I thought you were leaving the apartment. | 我刚以为你要走呢 |
[13:12] | Yeah,me,too.I can’t make up my mind. | 我也是 我没法下定决心 |
[13:15] | Are you concerned because the world is filled with big dogs and bullies? | 你担心外面都是大狗和流氓吗 |
[13:21] | No.I’m having a moral crisis. | 不 我在遭受道德的考验 |
[13:25] | Well,if it’s of any help,I’ve read all the great moral philosophers, | 好吧 要是这有用的话 我研究过所有伟大哲学家的著作 |
[13:29] | including Dr.Seuss. | 包括苏斯博士[儿童作家] |
[13:34] | Oh,what the hell. | 算了 管它呢 |
[13:36] | I’m supposed to go see that girl from the comic book store,Alice, | 我准备去见那个 在漫画店碰到的女孩 艾丽斯 |
[13:39] | but I don’t know if I should,because I’m going out with Priya, | 但我不知道该不该去 因为我在和普里亚交往 |
[13:42] | but she’s in India. | 可她人在印度 |
[13:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | So the topic at hand is sexual fidelity. | 所以现在的议题是有关爱情忠诚度 |
[13:48] | Probably won’t be relying on Seuss here. | 这里应该用不到苏斯的理论 |
[13:52] | Although One Fish,Two Fish,Red Fish,Blue Fish | 尽管我觉得 一条鱼 两条鱼 红色鱼 蓝色鱼 |
[13:54] | might be surprisingly applicable. | 很适合现在的情况[苏斯代表作] |
[13:58] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[13:59] | Well…they say at the end of your life, | 好吧…有人说在生命的尽头 |
[14:02] | you regret the stuff you didn’t do more than the stuff that you did, | 比起干过的事情 人会更追悔自己没有干的事 |
[14:05] | and I’m pretty sure Alice is the stuff I want to do. | 我现在确定艾丽斯是我想”干”的 |
[14:10] | You know,the German philosopher,Friedrich Nietzsche, | 你知道 著名的德国哲学家 弗里德里希·尼采 |
[14:14] | believed that morality is just a fiction used by the herd of inferior human beings | 他说过道德是一群下等人编造的 |
[14:20] | to hold back the few superior men. | 用来约束极少数天才 |
[14:25] | That actually does help. | 说得有点道理 |
[14:27] | It’s worth noting tha the died of syphilis. | 顺带一提 他死于梅毒 |
[14:34] | Screw it,I’m going. | 管他呢 我走了 |
[14:36] | On your way home,will you pick up some orange juice? | 回家的时候 你能买点橘子汁回来吗 |
[14:38] | Do you mind?I’m questioning a lot of things in my life right now. | 你确定 我现在脑子里一堆疑问 |
[14:41] | Is one of those things your fondness for orange juice? | 包括你对橘子汁的喜好吗 |
[14:45] | – No. – Great.Tropicana,no pulp. | -不 -好 纯果乐 无果肉型 |
[14:56] | Hey,Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 好呀 |
[14:57] | Who is it! | 谁啊 |
[14:59] | It’s me,Sheldon,Mrs.Wolowitz. | 是我 谢尔顿 沃鲁沃兹夫人 |
[15:01] | That’s not my mom,it’s Bernadette. | 那不是我妈 是伯纳黛特 |
[15:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:07] | That’s very unsettling. | 这声还真惊悚 |
[15:10] | – Hi,Sheldon. – Hi. | -嗨 谢尔顿 -你好 |
[15:12] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[15:13] | It just occurred to me that I never formally congratulated you on your pending nuptials. | 我突然想到 我还没有正式祝福你 即将到来的婚礼呢 |
[15:18] | So I hopped on the first bus and hightailed it down here to shake your hand. | 因此我见到辆公车就跳上去 赶来和你握手 |
[15:23] | Put ‘er there,you old so-and-so. | 手拿来 你个讨厌鬼 |
[15:26] | Well,I-I’m gonna see you at work in… | 我还有12小时就和你一起上班了 |
[15:29] | 12 hours– don’t you think it could have waited until then? | 你不觉得可以等到那时候吗 |
[15:33] | Holy smoke,why didn’t I think of that? | 我晕 我怎么就没想到呢 |
[15:36] | You’re a better man than I,Howard Wolowitz. | 你比我厉害 霍华德·沃鲁沃兹 |
[15:38] | You put ‘er there,you son of a gun! | 握个手吧 好小子 |
[15:42] | Whatever. | 好吧 |
[15:45] | My…oh…it’s… | 我… |
[15:49] | Oh,my God,Howard! | 老天哪 霍华德 |
[15:52] | What did you do? | 你怎么他了 |
[15:53] | It was a harmless Halloween prank. | 只是个没恶意的万圣节恶搞 |
[15:54] | Look. | 你看 |
[15:56] | Howard has a heart condition!You know that! | 霍华德心脏有问题 你知道的 |
[15:58] | Well,I thought he made that up. | 我以为是他瞎编的 |
[16:00] | I-Isn’t hypochondria a common idiosyncrasy of Jewish people? | 犹太人都不是都特爱 幻想自己有病吗 |
[16:08] | This is adrenaline–we’re gonna have to inject it into his heart. | 这是肾上腺素 我们得注射到他心脏里 |
[16:11] | – We are? – You are. | -我们 -你来 |
[16:12] | I’m not strong enough to get it through his chest plate,and we’ve only got one shot. | 我没那么大力气扎进去 而且药只有一支 |
[16:17] | Oh,no! I can’t! | 不行 我来不了 |
[16:20] | Hurry!We’re running out of time! | 快点 没时间了 |
[16:23] | – Okay. – Just do it! | -好吧 -快点扎 |
[16:24] | Oh,God! | 神哪 |
[16:26] | One…two…three! | 一…二…三 |
[16:29] | Trick or treat,bubbeleh. | 不给糖就捣蛋 逗你玩 |
[16:32] | What? | 什么 |
[16:35] | No. You mean this was all a ruse? | 不会吧 又是你们的恶作剧 |
[16:38] | Oh,how could I be so stu… | 我怎么能这么笨… |
[16:49] | Damn it,I can’t.I can’t do this. | 该死 我不能这么做 |
[16:51] | Uh,is it my tongue stud? | 是因为我的舌钉吗 |
[16:52] | ‘Cause if that freaks you out,you’re in for a real surprise later on. | 如果这你就受不了 过会你可就真要震惊了 |
[16:55] | No,no,no. I-I can’t do this. | 不是 我不能这么做 |
[16:59] | Believe me,I really want to. | 真的 虽然我很想 |
[17:01] | – But…? – But I kind of have a girlfriend. | -但… -但我有女朋友 |
[17:04] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:05] | You’re cool with you and me just being friends,right? | 咱们俩做普通朋友 你不介意吧 |
[17:08] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[17:09] | Wait,I don’t… | 我不… |
[17:11] | Which part? | 哪块儿不信 |
[17:12] | I’m so stupid. | 我真是笨蛋 |
[17:14] | I thought for once I’d met a good guy,but you’re just another jackass. | 我还以为遇到了好人 没想到你也是混球 |
[17:17] | Oh,no,no,youhave it wrong. | 不是 不是你想的那样 |
[17:19] | No. I-I was going to be a jackass,but I stopped myself. | 我本可以当混球 但我克制住了 |
[17:26] | I stayed a good guy,so… | 我还是好人 所以… |
[17:27] | I’m gonna pass on the sex. | 我不做床上那事 |
[17:29] | But you should know,that’s not a comment on your hotness but on my goodness. | 但你得知道 这不是说你不够辣 而是我足够好 |
[17:35] | That’s kind of my superpower. | 这就是我的超能力 |
[17:37] | I’m,like,Captain Good Guy. | 可以叫我”好人队长” |
[17:44] | It’s okay. | 淡定 |
[17:45] | Did the right thing. | 你这么做没错 |
[17:48] | You idiot! | 你个白痴 |
[17:56] | – Hey,Priya. – Hey,sweetheart.How’s it going? | -嗨 普里亚 -嗨 亲爱的 近来怎样 |
[17:58] | – Uh,not so good.We have to talk. – Oh,sounds serious. | -不太好 我们得谈谈 -听起来挺严重 |
[18:03] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[18:05] | Okay,uh…here it is. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[18:08] | I met this girl and I kissed her,and I feel terrible about it. | 我认识了女孩 还亲了她 我心里很不好受 |
[18:11] | But it’s done,it’s never gonna happen again. | 但事情已经结束了 不会有下次 |
[18:13] | And I am so,so sorry. | 我非常 非常抱歉 |
[18:15] | Leonard,relax.It’s okay. | 莱纳德 冷静 没关系 |
[18:18] | It is? | 没关系 |
[18:19] | Yeah,these things happen. | 恩 常有的事 |
[18:21] | They happen to everybody. | 每个人都有 |
[18:23] | Oh,my God,you are amazing. | 老天 你真是太好了 |
[18:26] | I mean,I don’t deserve you. | 我 我配不上你 |
[18:28] | Wh-what do you mean “everybody”? | 你说”每个人”是什么意思 |
[18:33] | Leonard,I didn’t know if I should tell you, | 莱纳德 我不知道该不该告诉你 |
[18:35] | but I kind of cheated on you,too. | 我似乎也做了对不起你的事 |
[18:39] | Kind of? | 似乎 |
[18:42] | A couple of weeks ago,I slept with my ex-boyfriend. | 几周前 我跟前男友上床了 |
[18:47] | So,I guess we both messed up a little. | 所以呢 咱们俩都有点小错 |
[18:51] | No,no,I messed up a little.You messed up a lot. | 不对 我的是小错 你的就是大错了 |
[18:56] | Well,it’s not a competition. | 这又不是比赛 |
[18:57] | Oh…yeah,it is,and you won. | 好吧 就是比赛 你赢了 |
[19:03] | I-I-I’m sorry,I have to go. | 我…对不起 我得下了 |
[19:08] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[19:21] | Bazinga,punk.Now we’re even. | 骗到你了 少年 我们扯平了 |