时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | It’s from Game of Thrones. What do you think? | 这是<权力的游戏>里那把剑 你觉得怎样 |
[00:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:12] | If we’re going to start a fantasy sword collection– | 我们要开始梦幻剑器收藏的话 |
[00:15] | and I’ve long thought we should– | 其实早就该开始了 |
[00:18] | is this really the sword to start with? | 从这把剑开始合适吗 |
[00:20] | What did you have in mind? | 你怎么想 |
[00:22] | Well,off the top of my head,I’d have to go with Excalibur. | 怎么也要从”王者之剑”开始吧[亚瑟王之剑] |
[00:26] | It gives you the right to rule England. | 有了它就可以统治英格兰 |
[00:30] | It would be a replica of a movie prop. | 那只是电影道具的复制品而已 |
[00:33] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[00:34] | It’d give you the right to rule a replica of England. | 有了它就可以统治英格兰复制品了 |
[00:38] | Well,they don’t have an Excalibur here,so what do you want to do? | 这里又没有”王者之剑”怎么办 |
[00:43] | Tough decision. | 艰难的抉择 |
[00:45] | There’s no weaponry from Lord of the Rings forged in a Chinese sweatshop? | 也没有中国血汗工厂造的 <指环王>里的武器 |
[00:51] | Just Bilbo Baggins’ sword over there. | 只有比尔博·巴金斯的匕首 |
[00:54] | Two grown men with a hobbit’s dagger; wouldn’t we look silly? | 俩个大男人拿个哈比人匕首 太傻了吧 |
[01:00] | Okay,let’s go for it. | 我们买吧 |
[01:02] | Oh,I see you guys have found my little treasure. | 貌似你们发现我的小宝藏了 |
[01:05] | Yeah. It’s okay,I guess. | 是啊 还成吧 |
[01:07] | Okay?It’s magnificent. | 还成 简直是完美绝伦 |
[01:09] | Buh-buh-buh-buh! | 别 别 别… |
[01:12] | What do you want for it? | 多少钱 |
[01:14] | Oh,it’s hard to put a price on something that’s a copy of something that was on pay cable | 有线台道具的复制品可不好定价 |
[01:20] | But for my friends,let’s say 250? | 看在朋友份上 250美元吧 |
[01:22] | Oh,that’s pretty steep. | 有点贵啊 |
[01:24] | Well,it’s a limited edition.They only made 8,000 of these bad boys. | 这可是限量版 只生产了八千把 |
[01:29] | Only 8,000? | 只有八千把 |
[01:30] | We’re wasting precious time.Buy it. | 别浪费时间了 快买吧 |
[01:33] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[01:35] | Can you do any better? | 能再便宜点吗 |
[01:36] | Are you kidding?I’m already giving you the friends and family discount. | 开玩笑吧 我已经给的是亲友价了 |
[01:39] | Oh,did you hear that?We’re getting the friends and family discount. | 听见了吗 亲友价啊 |
[01:42] | We are honored and we will take it. | 非常感谢 我们买下了 |
[01:45] | Slow down. | 等等 |
[01:47] | – What are you doing?250 is already the discounted price. – Will you shut up? | -你在干嘛 250已经是特价了 -闭上你的嘴 |
[01:51] | Tell you what,I’ll go 235. | 这样吧 235 |
[01:53] | Nope. Maybe another time. | 算了 下次再说吧 |
[01:54] | Okay,225– my final offer. | 好吧 225 不能再低了 |
[01:56] | Take it,take it. | 快买 快买 |
[02:00] | Two hundred. | 200块 |
[02:00] | Two hundred. | 200块 |
[02:01] | Man,you’re killing me! | 哥们 你这不是宰我嘛 |
[02:02] | Killing you?I can’t breathe. | 宰你 我都快断气了 |
[02:06] | 210,and I’m losing money. | 210 已经亏本了 |
[02:08] | Oh,now,we can’t let him lose money,Leonard.I’m so sorry. | 莱纳德 不能让他亏本 非常抱歉 |
[02:11] | 210 and you throw in the Iron Man helmet. | 210 加上钢铁侠头盔 |
[02:14] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[02:15] | – That helmet’s signed by Robert Downey Jr. – So? | -那可是小罗伯特唐尼亲笔签名的头盔 -那又怎样 |
[02:18] | Okay,if you’re going to question the importance of an actor’s signature on a plastic helmet from a movie | 好吧 你要否认一个漫画改编的电影里 演员签名的塑料头盔重要性的话 |
[02:24] | based on a comic book,then all of our lives have no meaning! | 那咱们周围这些东西还有什么意义 |
[02:32] | Okay,fine.Just the sword,210. | 好吧 就这把剑 210 |
[02:34] | Thank you. I can eat meat this week. | 非常感谢 这周终于能吃上肉了 |
[02:39] | See that? | 看到没 |
[02:40] | I just saved us 40 bucks. | 我刚省了40块 |
[02:41] | I’ve long said,what you lack in academic knowledge you make up for in street smarts. | 我早就说过 街头智慧弥补了 你的学术缺陷 |
[02:46] | You want me to wrap it? | 要帮你包上吗 |
[02:47] | No,it’s okay.I’m gonna stab my friend in the chest. | 不用 我刚好用来捅死某人 |
[02:52] | Hey,Stuart. | 嘿 斯图亚特 |
[02:53] | Ah,hey,Wil. | 嘿 威尔 |
[02:55] | Hello,Wil Wheaton. | 你好 威尔·惠顿 |
[02:59] | Hi,Sheldon.Nice sword. | 嘿 谢尔顿 剑不错 |
[03:01] | It’s part of my sword collection. | 是我剑器收藏之一 |
[03:03] | Do you have a sword collection? | 你有剑器收藏品吗 |
[03:04] | No. I’m not surprised. | -没有 -当然没有 |
[03:08] | Here’s the Batman 612 with the Jim Lee alternate cover that you wanted. | 这是你要的612期蝙蝠侠 封面是吉姆·李手绘特别版 |
[03:13] | Awesome.What do I owe you? | 太棒了 多少钱 |
[03:15] | – 40 bucks. – Good deal. | -四十块 -太值了 |
[03:17] | Sucker.Didn’t even ask for the friends and family discount. | 真笨 他都没要亲友价 |
[03:20] | Hey,I’m having a party at my house on Friday,and I was hoping you would stop by. | 嘿 周五我家有个派对 希望你能来 |
[03:24] | Will there be girls there? | 有漂亮美眉吗 |
[03:25] | – Yeah,of course. – ‘Cause there wasn’t last time. | -当然 -上次你也说有 然后没有 |
[03:31] | There will be girls. | 这次肯定有 |
[03:33] | You guys are invited if you want to come by. | 你们要来的话 也非常欢迎 |
[03:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:36] | All right,great.Later. | 很好 再见 |
[03:41] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干嘛了 |
[03:43] | You accept an invitation to a party at the home of my sworn enemy, | 你接受我宿敌的邀请 |
[03:47] | he tells everyone we’re going to be there,and when we don’t show,he looks the fool. | 然后他和别人说我们会去 我们不去 他就糗大了 |
[03:50] | Fiendishly clever. | 鬼点子不错 |
[03:53] | I was actually thinking about going. | 我是的确想去 |
[03:56] | And then declaring the party a fiasco and storming out, | 然后说派对烂爆了 摔门便走 |
[03:59] | leaving him humiliated in front of his guests. | 让他在朋友面前颜面无存 |
[04:01] | Love it. | 爱死了 |
[04:04] | No,I was gonna grab Raj and Howard and have a good time. | 不是啦 我要叫上拉杰和霍华德 一起去玩玩嘛 |
[04:08] | Oh,great,more guys. | 这下好了 又多俩男人 |
[04:10] | It’s gonna be another Wil Wheaton sausage-fest. | 又是一个威尔·惠顿”香肠”之夜 |
[04:15] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[04:42] | Sheldon,can you grab me a water? | 谢尔顿 给我拿瓶水 |
[04:44] | Possibly. | 看情况吧 |
[04:46] | Can you or can’t you? | 能不能给我拿 |
[04:47] | It’s not that simple,Leonard. | 没那么简单 莱纳德 |
[04:49] | It never is,is it? | 一向很复杂哈 |
[04:52] | At this moment,our relationship exists in two mutually contradictory states. | 此时此刻 咱们俩的关系 处于两种互相矛盾的状态 |
[04:57] | Until you either do not go or go to Wil Wheaton’s party, | 你去或不去威尔·惠顿的派对 |
[05:01] | you are simultaneously my friend and not my friend. | 你就同时不算或算我的朋友 |
[05:06] | I’m characterizing this phenomenon as Schrodinger’s Friendship. | 这种现象 我称之为薛定谔的友谊 |
[05:13] | – Got it.Can I have my water? – Of course. | -明白了 把水拿来 -好吧 |
[05:15] | Now get it yourself,you traitor. | 自己捡去 大叛徒 |
[05:21] | Wait,what is going on? | 等等 这是什么情况 |
[05:22] | In case you have forgotten,Schrodinger’s cat is a thought experiment… | 提醒你一下 薛定谔的猫是一个假想实验 |
[05:25] | No,no,I didn’t forget. | 没忘 我还记着呢 |
[05:27] | Um,there’s this cat in a box and until you open it, | 盒子里有只猫 打开盒子以前 |
[05:30] | it’s either dead or alive or both. | 猫或死或活 或是又死又活 |
[05:32] | Although,back in Nebraska, | 不过我住内布拉斯加那会 |
[05:33] | our cat got stuck in my brother’s camp trunk, | 我们的猫困在我哥的露营箱里 |
[05:35] | and we did not need to open it to know there was all kinds of dead cat in there. | 我们不用打开 就知道它已经各种死在里面了 |
[05:41] | Homespun stories,knowledge of physics and a bosom that defies it. | 讲朴素故事 懂物理知识 和一对违背物理常识的胸部 |
[05:44] | You’re the whole package,aren’t you? | 你真是个多面手 |
[05:48] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[05:49] | Uh,I got great news. | 有个好消息哟 |
[05:51] | NASA picked my team’s design for the deep field space telescope | 美国宇航局 选了我们为深空太空望远镜做的设计 |
[05:56] | that’s going on the International Space Station this spring. | 今年春天要用在国际空间站上 |
[05:59] | – Howie,that’s wonderful!Congratulations! – It gets better. | -豪伊 太棒了 恭喜你 -还有更好的消息 |
[06:03] | Someone has to go up with the telescope as a payload specialist,and guess who that someone is | 要选一名专家同去空间站 猜猜让谁去呢 |
[06:11] | Muhammad Li. | 穆罕默德·李 |
[06:14] | Who’s Muhammad Li? | 穆罕默德·李是哪位 |
[06:16] | Muhammad is the most common first name in the world,Li,the most common surname. | 穆罕默德是最常见的名 李 是最常见的姓 |
[06:21] | As I didn’t know the answer,I thought that gave me a mathematical edge. | 我不知道答案 这样猜中的几率最高 |
[06:25] | It’s me,Sheldon. It’s me. | 选了我 谢尔顿 |
[06:27] | I’m going up in space! | 我要去空间站了 |
[06:29] | Technically,I’m an astronaut. | 我已经算是宇航员了 |
[06:31] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[06:34] | Hang on a second.NASA doesn’t have a shuttle anymore. | 先等下 NASA没有航天飞机了 |
[06:37] | How are you going to get up there? | 你要怎么去空间站 |
[06:38] | Oh,well,it’s really cool. | 这个呀 酷毙了 |
[06:39] | You fly to Moscow,they take you out to Kazakhstan, | 先飞去莫斯科 再转去哈萨克斯坦 |
[06:42] | and then you get into a Russian Soyuz rocket which shoots you into a low earth orbit. | 然后乘坐俄罗斯联盟号火箭 搭载人员到近地轨道 |
[06:46] | Or just sits there on the launch pad because the Kazakhi mafia sold the rocket fuel on the black market | 或傻等在发射台 因为哈萨克斯坦黑帮把燃油倒卖了 |
[06:53] | Are those Russian rockets safe? | 俄罗斯火箭安全吗 |
[06:55] | Well,I mean,safe as it can be when it was built by the good folks who brought you Chernobyl. | 还算安全吧 那帮人还建了切尔诺贝利核电站呢 |
[07:01] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我们来干一杯吧 |
[07:04] | The dream go up into space is one we all share,and Howard’s making that a reality. | 我们都怀揣航天梦 霍华德终于实现了 |
[07:09] | We’re all very proud of you. | 我们都为你感到骄傲 |
[07:10] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:13] | – That was a lovely toast. Kudos. – Thank you. | -还想着敬酒呢 提出表扬 -谢谢 |
[07:15] | Simultaneously,a festival of cloying clichés.You sicken me. | 与此同时 祝酒词俗不可耐 恶心死我了 |
[07:28] | You’re really quiet.Is everything okay? | 怎么不说话 没事吧 |
[07:31] | Fine. | 没事 |
[07:36] | Just a little tired. | 就是有点累了 |
[07:37] | I hope not too tired,because I’m feeling particularly masculine right now. | 希望别太累哦 我现在可是阳气勃发 |
[07:43] | All systems go,if you catch my drift. | 已准备就绪 你懂我意思 |
[07:47] | I always catch your drift. | 我一直懂你的意思 |
[07:50] | All right,well,something’s obviously bugging you. | 好吧 你肯定有烦心事 |
[07:53] | What is it? | 到底什么事 |
[07:54] | I just can’t believe you signed up for the space program without even talking to me. | 你都不跟我商量 就参加这个航天计划了 |
[07:58] | Oh,I get it. | 我明白了 |
[08:01] | You’re worried about me. | 你在替我担心 |
[08:04] | That is so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[08:05] | You know,there’s a saying we have at NASA. | 我们NASA有这么个说法 |
[08:13] | What makes the right stuff so right is that it always comes home. | <太空英雄>之所以能做英雄 是因为他总会回家 |
[08:20] | Just stop talking,Howard. | 快闭嘴吧 霍华德 |
[08:24] | This isn’t the reaction I expected when I told you I was gonna be an astronaut. | 没想到告诉你我要上太空 你会是这反应 |
[08:29] | What did you think was going to happen? | 你以为我会有什么反应 |
[08:31] | Honestly? – Sex. | 说真的吗 爱爱啊 |
[08:35] | – Howard. – Do you realize what a big deal this is? | -霍华德 -你不明白 这对我多重要吗 |
[08:38] | What an honor it is to be chosen to go into space? | 被选作宇航员 是多大的荣誉啊 |
[08:43] | Yeah,I get it. | 我明白的 |
[08:44] | I just wish you included me in the decision. | 我只是希望 你做决定时能想到我 |
[08:46] | We’re supposed to be partners. | 我们是伴侣呀 |
[08:48] | We’re supposed to be a team. | 我们是一队的 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry. You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[08:55] | Okay,let’s try this again. | 我们重新来一次 |
[08:57] | Bernadette,an opportunity has come up that impacts both of us,and I’d like to discuss it. | 伯纳黛特 有个机会出现 会影响到咱们 商量一下吧 |
[09:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:09] | I’ve been offered a chance to go up to the International Space Station for three weeks. | 我有个机会 能到国际空间站三周 |
[09:16] | What are your thoughts on that? | 你意下如何 |
[09:18] | Well,first of all,thank you for including me in the decision-making process. | 首先谢谢你 做决定时考虑到我 |
[09:25] | Hey,we’re a team. | 必然呀 咱们俩是一队的 |
[09:27] | So,what do you think? | 你意下如何呢 |
[09:29] | – No. – No? | -不准 -不准 |
[09:33] | – No. – Why not? | -不可以 -为什么 |
[09:39] | Howard,my father was a police officer. | 霍华德 我爸是一名警员 |
[09:43] | We never knew from one night to the next if he was going to come home alive. | 我家每晚都忧心忡忡 怕他不能平安回家 |
[09:47] | It was horrible. | 这种感觉不好受 |
[09:48] | And I don’t want to live that way with you. | 咱们俩的生活 我不希望还这样 |
[09:53] | Hey,my father abandoned me and my mother when I was 11. | 我11岁时 我爸就抛弃了我们母子 |
[10:00] | We never saw him again. | 后来再没见过他 |
[10:02] | Oh,boo-hoo,you’re not going to space! | 得了 你别想去空间站 |
[10:11] | Pretty cool about Howard,huh? | 霍华德真厉害呢 是吧 |
[10:12] | Don’t talk to me as if nothing’s happened between us. | 别这语气跟我说话 装什么没事呀 |
[10:14] | And yes,it sure is,buddy. | 嗯 好厉害呀 伙计 |
[10:19] | For God’s sake,will you stop with the Schrodinger stuff. | 求你别搞薛定谔这套了行吗 |
[10:21] | Would you prefer a simpler application of Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, | 你想让我用海森堡不确定性原理吗 那个确实简单些 |
[10:25] | in which I could either know where you are or whether I like you,but not both? | 我只能知道你的情况或是否喜欢你 但无法同时知道 |
[10:31] | You never stop talking,do you? | 你就不能歇会吗 |
[10:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:36] | What differences does it make if Leonard goes to Wil Wheaton’s party? | 莱纳德参加威尔·惠顿的派对 影响有这么大吗 |
[10:39] | Wil Wheaton is Sheldon’s mortal enemy. | 威尔·惠顿是谢尔顿的宿敌 |
[10:42] | – Mortal enemy?- Mm-hmm. | -宿敌呀 -嗯 |
[10:43] | Sheldon,I know you’re a bit of a left-handed monkey wrench,but… | 谢尔顿 我知道你有点奇葩 |
[10:48] | you really have a mortal enemy? | 但你还真有宿敌啊 |
[10:50] | In fact,I have 61 of them. | 有61个呢 |
[10:53] | Would you like to see the list? | 你想看看名单吗 |
[10:55] | Oh,say no,say no,say no,say no. | 说不 说不 说不 |
[10:58] | You just got off the list.Would you like back on it? | 我刚从名单上去掉你 想再进去吗 |
[11:03] | This’ll just take a moment. | 等一下下哦 |
[11:04] | It’s on a five and a quarter inch floppy. | 存在5.25英寸软盘上了 |
[11:13] | A floppy disk? | 软盘啊 |
[11:15] | Well,I started the list when I was nine. | 我九岁就开始列这个名单了 |
[11:18] | How did Wil Wheaton get on the list? | 威尔·惠顿怎么上的名单 |
[11:20] | – Oh,God! – Oh! Come on! | -天哪 -拜托 |
[11:22] | As a child,I loved Wesley Crusher,Wil Wheaton’s character on Star Trek. | 我小时候 曾喜欢过威尔·惠顿 <星际迷航>里的角色Wesley Crusher |
[11:27] | So,I drove for hours by bus to a Star Trek convention at | 所以 我坐了几小时的公车 去星际迷航大会 |
[11:31] | which Wil Wheaton was scheduled to appear, | 威尔·惠顿已经确定参会 |
[11:33] | so that I could get my Wesley Crusher action figure signed. | 我就能得到他在模型上的签名了 |
[11:36] | But he never showed,because apparently, | 但他没出现 原因很显然 |
[11:38] | it was cooler for him to be the lower-left corner on Hollywood Squares. | 他觉得能在电影<好莱坞广场> 打个酱油更酷 |
[11:45] | Oh,damn! The floppy failed. | 该死 软盘打不开 |
[11:48] | Well,whoever was in charge of quality control at the Verbatim Corporation in 1989, | 1989年威宝公司的质控人员[全球著名存储媒体品牌] |
[11:53] | congratulations,you just made the list. | 恭喜 你上我的名单了 |
[12:01] | – Howard? – Change your mind about sex? | -霍华德 -改主意嘿咻了 |
[12:05] | I’m still mad,but I’ll do it. | 我还在气 但我会做的 |
[12:08] | No,I’ve just been thinking. | 不 我是在想 |
[12:12] | It doesn’t matter if I’m afraid for your safety. | 我对你安全的担忧并不重要 |
[12:15] | I don’t want to be the person who stands between you and your dreams. | 我不想成为你和你梦想之间的障碍 |
[12:19] | – Really? – Really. | -真的 -真的 |
[12:21] | If going into space means that much to you,I will never say another word about it. | 如果上太空对你意义重大 我就不会再多嘴了 |
[12:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:27] | – I love you. – I love you,too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[12:33] | – So,sex now? – Okay. | -现在嘿咻 -好 |
[12:38] | I just forgot to brush my teeth.I’ll be right back. | 我刚才忘刷牙了 一会回来 |
[13:01] | Over my dead body my son goes into outer space! | 只要我不死 我儿子就别想上太空 |
[13:10] | I’m ready. | 我好了 |
[13:18] | Wait,let me see if I got this right. | 等下 你是说 |
[13:19] | You actually asked Bernadette to leave your house in the middle of the night? | 你让伯纳黛特半夜离开你家 |
[13:23] | What choice did I have? | 我也没办法啊 |
[13:23] | She went behind my back and turned my own mother against me. | 她背着我给我妈告状 |
[13:27] | You’re not only our first astronaut. | 你不仅是我们当中第一个宇航员 |
[13:29] | You’re also the first one of us to kick a girl out of bed. | 还是第一个把女孩子踢下你床的人 |
[13:35] | You’re like a rock star. | 你酷毙了 |
[13:38] | Little bit. | 一点点吧 |
[13:40] | I hate to say it,but she did kind of betray you. | 虽然我不想说 她确实背叛了你 |
[13:43] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:44] | You see betrayal in others,but not yourself. | 你能看出别人的背叛 却看不到自己的 |
[13:50] | Going to Wheaton’s party is not betraying you. | 去惠顿的派对不算背叛 |
[13:53] | Oh,of course you would have to believe that. | 当然你会那么想 |
[13:55] | Evil always thinks it’s doing right. | 坏人向来都觉得自己是对的 |
[13:58] | “Excuse me,Stormtrooper. These are the droids you’re looking for.” | “打扰了 帝国士兵 这就是你们要找的机器人” |
[14:04] | I’m going to a party. | 我只是去个派对 |
[14:05] | I’m not turning R2-D2 and C-3PO over to the empire! | 我没有把R2-D2和C-3PO交给帝国[星战中两个善良的机器人] |
[14:12] | Not yet. | 现在没有 |
[14:15] | So,what’s gonna happen next?Are you and Bernadette going to break up? | 接下来会怎样 你会和伯纳黛特分手吗 |
[14:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:19] | If we’re going to get back together,she’s going to have to apologize | 如果我们复合 她必须道歉 |
[14:22] | and accept that I’m a grown man who can make his own decisions. | 并且承认我是个成年人 自己可以做决定 |
[14:27] | Then she’s going to have to convince your mother to let you go into space. | 那么她必须说服你妈让你去太空 |
[14:29] | Obviously. | 没错 |
[14:34] | I had no choice. | 我没得选 |
[14:36] | I had to tell his mother. | 我必须告诉他妈 |
[14:37] | He can’t go to space. | 他可不能去太空 |
[14:40] | He’s like a baby bird. | 他就像个小鸡仔 |
[14:44] | Do you know he once got an asthma attack from reading an old library book? | 还记得 有次他在图书馆看旧书 然后哮喘发作吗 |
[14:50] | You’re kidding. | 真的假的 |
[14:51] | No,I was there that day. | 真的 我当时也在场 |
[14:53] | Sheldon threw his back out handing him that book. | 谢尔顿为给他拿书 都扭着背了 |
[14:59] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[15:00] | I don’t want to break up over this. | 我不想因为这事分手 |
[15:02] | Okay,why don’t you just tell him you made a mistake? | 那就告诉他 你错了 |
[15:05] | Do you guys think it was a mistake? | 你们认为是我的错 |
[15:07] | Am I the bad guy in this? | 我当了坏人 |
[15:10] | It’s not for us to judge. | 我们无权评价 |
[15:11] | We’re just here to provide comfort and support while you come to grips with what a despicable thing you’ve done | 我们是在你矛盾自己做没做错事时 给你安慰和支持 |
[15:19] | Oh,God,you’re right. | 老天 你说的对 |
[15:21] | I took our love and threw it under his bus-sized mother. | 我让我们的爱毁于 他那彪形老妈之手了 |
[15:28] | I need to apologize. | 我要去道歉 |
[15:30] | Well,that-that’s good.I’m glad you came to that. | 说的对 你终于想通了 |
[15:31] | But before you do,let me just ask you a big picture question. | 你去前 我想问个关乎大局的问题 |
[15:35] | What? | 什么 |
[15:37] | Are you 100% positive you love and want to marry Howard Wolowitz? | 你百分百确定你爱霍华德·沃鲁沃兹 并且想嫁给他 |
[15:43] | I do,with all my heart. | 我愿意 全心全意 |
[15:46] | Got it.Just had to check. | 知道了 我就问下 |
[15:51] | He’s great. | 他是好人 |
[15:57] | All right,Sheldon.We’re going to Wil’s. | 好 谢尔顿 我们去威尔的派对了 |
[15:59] | This is your last chance. | 这是你的最后机会 |
[16:01] | No,Leonard,this is your last chance. | 不对 莱纳德 这是你的最后机会 |
[16:04] | One day,a historian is going to come to you and say, | 总有一天 一个历史学家会问你 |
[16:08] | “Is it true you were friends with Dr.Sheldon Cooper?” | “你和谢尔顿·库帕曾是朋友吗 “ |
[16:11] | And you’re going to have to choke back a hot sob of regret and humiliation as you mumble, | 你会竭力抑制自己的悔恨和耻辱 哽咽地说 |
[16:16] | “I was,but “I chose to go to a party | “曾经是 但我背叛他去了个派对” |
[16:19] | thrown by the one kid from Stand By Me that no one remembers.” | “那派对是演了<伴我同行> 却没人记得的人办的” |
[16:26] | – You want to drive? – Sure. | -你开车 -好 |
[16:33] | – Hey,Sheldon? – Oh,good.You picked me,you picked me. | -嘿 谢尔顿 -太好了 你选我啦 你选我啦 |
[16:37] | No,I just got a text from Stuart. | 没没 斯图亚特刚给我发了短信 |
[16:39] | Brent Spiner is at the party. | 说Brent Spiner也会去 |
[16:42] | Brent Spiner Brent Spiner? | |
[16:43] | – Yes. – I don’t care. | -是的 -我不在乎 |
[16:48] | Really? | 真的 |
[16:49] | Brent Spiner,Mr.Data himself. | Brent Spiner 活生生的Data先生 |
[16:51] | You love him. | 你爱死他了 |
[16:52] | I did,but I think I’ve kind of outgrown Star Trek. | 爱过 但我想我长大了 不该再迷<星际迷航>了 |
[16:59] | You know,stock characters,ludicrous plots,”beam me up.” | 你懂的 就那么几个角色 荒谬的情节 “传走我吧” |
[17:03] | What a load of hooey. | 各种扯淡 |
[17:06] | I’m going. | 我要走了哦 |
[17:07] | Live long and prosper,Sheldon. | 祝你多福多寿 谢尔顿[斯波克招牌手势和台词] |
[17:09] | Yeah,even that.You look like a dork. | 就算你用这手势 看起来也跟白痴似的 |
[17:14] | Howard,Bernadette’s here! | 霍华德 伯纳黛特来了 |
[17:18] | Tell her I’m not home! | 跟她说我不在家 |
[17:19] | What kind of a schmuck play is that?!She can hear you shouting! | 你是白痴吗 她能听见你吵吵 |
[17:26] | – Can we talk? – You can. | -我们能聊聊吗 -你可以聊 |
[17:29] | I have nothing to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[17:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | I just wanted to tell you I’m sorry I said something to your mother. | 我只是想说 我很抱歉 跟你妈妈说了些不该说的 |
[17:37] | I was gonna tell her eventually,but you went behind my back. | 早晚我也要告诉她的 但是你背叛我了 |
[17:42] | I know. I’m sorry. I got scared. | 我知道 我很抱歉 我当时是太害怕了 |
[17:45] | If you’re gonna love me,you’re gonna have to love the whole package: | 如果你爱我 你就要爱我的全部 |
[17:48] | the tenderhearted poet and the crazy daredevil. | 温情的诗人和疯狂的勇者 |
[17:54] | I know. | 我懂 |
[17:55] | Well,don’t say it if you’re not gonna mean it,’cause I’m not just gonna stop with the space station | 别说假话哄我 我不会放弃太空梦想的 |
[18:00] | Yeah,I want to go to the Moon,I want to go to Mars. | 是的 我想去月球 我也想去火星 |
[18:03] | I want to take a one-man sub to the lowest depths of the ocean. | 我想乘着单人潜水艇去大海的最深处 |
[18:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:09] | You got seasick on Pirates of the Caribbean. | 你坐加勒比海盗船都晕的[迪士尼游乐设施] |
[18:13] | Well,those big kids were rocking it. | 那是因为那群小屁孩在乱晃 |
[18:18] | I just did what I did because I love you so much, | 我这么做都是因为我爱你 |
[18:21] | and the thought of losing you is more than I can handle. | 想到要失去你 我就无法忍受 |
[18:25] | – Really? – You’re my soul mate. | -真的吗 -你是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[18:31] | This is where you kiss me. | 说到这儿 你该亲我了 |
[18:33] | Right,right. | 好的 好的 |
[18:37] | Make up all you want!Your tuchis is not leaving this planet! | 你就做梦吧 你的屁屁是不会离开地球的 |
[18:50] | Hey,you know that beautiful actress who plays the Borg Queen in First Contact? | 你知道<星际迷航8>里 演柏格女王的那个美女吧 |
[18:55] | – Yeah. – Well,I just met her gynecologist! | -知道 -我刚见到她的妇科医生了 |
[19:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[19:03] | Fighting for our friendship. | 为我们的友谊而抗争 |
[19:05] | As peculiar and annoying as you can be,you’re still my little buddy. | 虽然你又古怪又讨厌 但你还是我的好朋友 |
[19:09] | I’m not going to let that end here tonight. | 我是不会让我们的友谊 结束在今晚的 |
[19:11] | Now put down that drink,let’s meet Brent Spiner and go home. | 把那杯水放下 咱们瞧一眼Brent Spiner就回家 |
[19:15] | Hey,Sheldon,I’m so glad you made it. | 嘿 谢尔顿 真高兴你来了 |
[19:18] | I found something I think you might like. | 我找到了些你可能会喜欢的东西 |
[19:20] | What I’d like is for him to have a more depressing home. | 我喜欢的是让他家乱七八糟 |
[19:23] | This is quite lovely. | 可这地方还不错 |
[19:25] | This is for you. | 送给你的 |
[19:27] | An original mint-in-package Wesley Crusher action figure. | 全新原装未开封 Wesley Crusher模型 |
[19:31] | I remembered your story about the time you went to a convention | 我记得你去星际迷航大会的事情 |
[19:34] | when you were a kid to get one signed,and I didn’t show up. | 在你小时候 想来要签名 结果我没去 |
[19:36] | Look at what I wrote. | 瞧瞧我写了什么 |
[19:39] | “To Sheldon,sorry this took so long.Your friend,Wil Wheaton”” | “致谢尔顿 抱歉让你等这么久 你朋友 威尔·惠顿” |
[19:44] | It’s my last one. | 这是我最后一个了 |
[19:46] | I want you to have it. | 想送给你 |
[19:50] | Look,everyone.Wil Wheaton is my friend! | 嘿 大家瞧啊 威尔·惠顿是我的朋友啦 |
[19:57] | I haven’t seen one of these in years. | 这个我好多年没见过了 |
[20:02] | Remember how we used to make these things look like they were masturbating? | 你记得不 咱们俩以前把他们掰得 像在撸管一样 |
[20:07] | Brent Spiner,what have you done?! | Brent Spiner 你做了什么 |
[20:09] | That was an original mint-in-package Wesley Crusher action figure | 这可是全新原装未开封 Wesley Crusher模型 |
[20:12] | signed by my close personal friend,Wil Wheaton. | 上面还有我好朋友威尔·惠顿的签名 |
[20:14] | Sorry,Slim. | 抱歉啊 瘦皮猴 |
[20:16] | I’ve got some Mr.Data dolls in the trunk of my car. | 我车里有几个Data先生的模型 |
[20:18] | You want me to sign one for you? | 你想让我签一个送你不 |
[20:20] | You’ve already signed something,Brent Spiner. | 你已经签了 Brent Spiner |
[20:21] | Your name my list. | 你把名字签在我的名单上了 |
[20:26] | From ts me o you are myortal enemy. | 从现在开始 你是我的宿敌了 |
[20:30] | Don’worr It doesn’t take up a wle l of your time. | 别担心 不会持续太久的 |
[20:34] | Come o bud. | 过来兄弟 |
[20:35] | Let’s not ste another second on this loser. | 别在这个白痴身上浪费时间了 |
[20:37] | Love your house. | 你的房子不错哦 |
[20:41] | Can we get autographed dolls? | 我们能要签名的模型不 |
[20:43] | Sure | 当然啦 |
[20:45] | 20 bucks. | 20块钱 |
[20:49] | Ten. | 10块 |
[20:54] | – $18. – $12. | -18块 -12块 |
[20:55] | – $16. – o for $30. | -16块 -30块买两 |
[20:58] | And you come to my birthday party. | 外加你来参加我的生日会 |
[21:03] | Done. | 成交 |