时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | “The entrance to the dungeon is a moss covered door. | “地下城的入口是布满青苔的大门” |
[00:05] | “You manage to open it only to find yourself”face-to-face with a | “你成功打开门 出现在你面前的是” |
[00:09] | hideous,foul-smelling,moss-covered ogre.” What do you do? | “无比丑陋 臭气熏天 布满青苔的怪物” 你会怎么做 |
[00:15] | I say,”Hey,Ma,what’s for dinner?” | 我会说”嘿 妈 晚上吃什么” |
[00:20] | Seventeen. | 十七 |
[00:22] | The ogre is amused by your joke and allows you to pass. | 怪物被你逗笑了 通过 |
[00:27] | By the by,I liked it,too. | 顺便说下 我也很喜欢 |
[00:31] | How go the wedding plans,Howard? | 霍华德 婚礼计划得怎么样了 |
[00:33] | Great.We spent five hours last night at Macy’s registering for gifts. | 不错 昨晚我们在梅西百货 研究了五个小时的礼物 |
[00:37] | Looks like I’m finally going to have that darling little earthenware asparagus dish I’ve always wanted | 貌似我终于能得到梦寐以求的 陶瓷芦笋盘了 |
[00:42] | See,this is the good thing about having a girlfriend 9,000 miles away. | 看吧 这就是女友在九千里外的好处 |
[00:45] | I can spend my nights doing whatever I want. | 晚上我想干什么就干什么 |
[00:48] | You mean like playing nerd games with us and then taking a suspiciously long shower? | 你是指和我们这些宅男玩桌游 然后洗个异常久的澡 |
[00:56] | Maybe. | 是吧 |
[00:59] | We enter the dungeon. | 我们进入了地下城 |
[01:02] | You see a dragon. | 你看到一条龙 |
[01:04] | Really?So we’re playing Dungeons & Dragons and we walk into a dungeon and see a dragon? | 确定 我们玩龙与地下城 进入地下城 就看到一条龙 |
[01:10] | Isn’t that a little on the nose? | 有没有这么巧啊 |
[01:13] | When you play Chutes and Ladders,do you complain about all the chutes and all the ladders? | 你玩三国杀时 有抱怨过怎么有那么多杀和闪吗 |
[01:19] | Are you gonna eat that whole pie? | 你要把那个派全部吃完吗 |
[01:22] | Maybe Why not? | 为什么不可 |
[01:24] | Who do I have in my life to watch my figure for? | 又没人要我保持身材 |
[01:28] | Oh,God,did you watch Bridget Jones again? | 天哪 你是不是又看”BJ单身日记”了 |
[01:31] | No,it’s just that everybody’s got someone. | 不是 你们都有对象了 |
[01:34] | Sheldon’s with Amy,Howard’s getting married,you’re dating my sister. | 谢尔顿有艾米 霍华德快结婚了 你和我妹妹交往 |
[01:38] | Now that Howard’s getting married,maybe he’ll inflate one of his old girlfriends for you. | 霍华德快结婚了 他那些充气女友就都归你了 |
[01:43] | You know who I blame for my loneliness? | 你知道我该怪谁吗 |
[01:45] | The United States of America. | 美利坚合众国 |
[01:47] | Your movies and your TV shows promised streets paved with beautiful blonde women with big bazongas | 电影和电视里满是大咪咪的金发女郎 |
[01:54] | Eat another pie,you’ll have your own bazongas. | 再吃一个派 你也有大咪咪了 |
[01:58] | That’s cruel. | 你太狠了 |
[01:59] | You know it goes straight to my hips. | 你也知道我只是屁股长肉 |
[02:01] | Gentlemen,please focus. | 先生们 专心玩游戏 |
[02:03] | You’re facing a fire-breathing dragon. | 你们正面对一条喷火巨龙 |
[02:05] | I don’t know if I want to play anymore. | 我不想玩了 |
[02:08] | Because you don’t have a girlfriend? | 就因为你没有女朋友 |
[02:10] | Well,good Lord,if that becomes a reason not to play Dungeons & Dragons, | 如果那是不玩的理由的话 |
[02:12] | this game’s in serious trouble. | 那就没多少人玩了 |
[02:17] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[02:42] | Now,I assume we use this same wax later on to neaten up each other’s bikini regions. | 待会我们用这个蜡来除毛吧 好穿比基尼 |
[02:49] | Yeah,my bikini region is fine. | 我就不用了 |
[02:51] | Who’s shocked? I’m not. | 有人不信吗 反正我信了 |
[02:56] | So,Bernadette,how’s the wedding planning going? | 伯纳黛特 你的婚礼计划得怎么样 |
[02:59] | And I’m not asking as a prospective bridesmaid. | 我不是想当伴娘啦 |
[03:02] | Pick me! Pick me! | 选我吧 选我吧 |
[03:06] | We went cake-tasting yesterday. | 我们昨天去选蛋糕了 |
[03:08] | Raj came along. | 拉杰一起来了 |
[03:10] | He cried and ate half the samples. | 他哭了 吃掉了一半样品 |
[03:13] | Oh,the poor guy’s so lonely. | 可怜的寂寞男 |
[03:16] | We should set him up with someone. | 我们应该给他找个伴 |
[03:18] | You know,I met a really cute girl at work. | 我上班时遇到个很漂亮的女孩 |
[03:21] | She’s married to a guy in one of our drug trials. | 她嫁给了我们的一个试药病人 |
[03:25] | Well,hello?She’s married. | 搞什么啊 她都结婚了 |
[03:28] | Yeah,but her husband is in serious congestive heart failure, | 是啊 但她丈夫有严重的充血性心脏衰竭 |
[03:32] | and a little birdie told me he’s in the placebo group. | 有只小小鸟说他命不久矣 |
[03:38] | Okay,so future grief-stricken widow is the one to beat. | 好吧 马上就变抑郁寡妇了 值得一试 |
[03:45] | Are we ready to order? | 准备好点菜了吗 |
[03:46] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[03:48] | I’m conducting an experiment. | 做个试验先 |
[03:51] | With Dungeons & Dragons dice? | 用龙与地下城的骰子 |
[03:54] | Yes. From here on in,I’ve decided to make all trivial decisions with a throw of the dice, | 是的 从现在开始 所有琐事都用掷骰子来决定 |
[04:00] | thus freeing up my mind do what it does best– enlighten and amaze. | 我的脑袋好空出来做它最擅长的事 给人类指明道路 |
[04:07] | Page 14,item seven. | 第十四页 第七项 |
[04:11] | So,what’s for dinner? | 那么晚餐是什么 |
[04:13] | A side of corn succotash. | 一份豆煮玉米 |
[04:16] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:19] | Um,Howard,can I see you for a minute,please? | 霍华德 能和我来一下吗 |
[04:21] | I don’t want to show any more of your friends how I can fit in the booster seats. | 我不想再给你的朋友示范 怎么坐上加高座椅了 |
[04:27] | Uh,no,that’s not it. | 不是 |
[04:28] | Just come with me,please. | 求你跟我来一下 |
[04:31] | Let’s see what I’ll be washing that succotash down with. | 现在看看我们该喝什么 |
[04:37] | A pitcher of margaritas. | 一壶玛格丽特鸡尾酒 |
[04:42] | Do you really want that? | 你真的要点 |
[04:43] | That’s the great thing. | 好处就是不用想 |
[04:45] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[04:46] | My mind is freed up to think about more important things. | 我正在思考更重要的东西 |
[04:50] | What’s it thinking about now? | 什么 |
[04:52] | Hamburgers and lemonade. | 汉堡和柠檬水 |
[04:55] | Um,Raj,there’s someone I want you to meet. | 拉杰 来见见我的朋友 |
[04:58] | This is my friend Emily.I know her from my spin class. | 艾蜜莉 我和她健身时认识的 |
[05:03] | Raj,relax.She can’t hear you.She’s deaf. | 拉杰 别紧张 她听不到你说话 她是聋人 |
[05:08] | Emily,this is our friend Raj. | 艾蜜莉 这是我们的朋友 拉杰 |
[05:16] | Look at you guys just hitting it off.I am so good. | 瞧你俩多来电啊 我好欣慰 |
[05:29] | She says,”It’s nice to meet you”” | 她说”很高兴认识你” |
[05:31] | Does she really mean that or was she signing it sarcastically? | 她真是这个意思吗 没有讽刺的意思 |
[05:35] | Raj says it’s nice to meet you,too. | 拉杰说 他也很高兴认识你 |
[05:40] | She says she has to go back to her family, | 她说她得和家人去吃饭了 |
[05:42] | but Penny has her number if you want to text her and get together. | 你要是想给她发短信约她出来 佩妮有她的电话 |
[05:46] | Okay,I’m going to play it cool. | 好的 得淡定点 |
[05:48] | Tell her,”Maybe.Whatever,babe.” | 告诉她”也许吧 看我心情了 宝贝” |
[05:55] | He’ll text you. | 他会给你发的 |
[05:58] | Look at that.I have a date. | 瞧啊 我又可以约会了 |
[06:02] | I love America again. | 我对美国旧情复燃啦 |
[06:07] | And now for dessert… Come on,hot fudge sundae,come on,hot fudge sundae. | 该甜点了 我要牛奶巧克力圣代 牛奶巧克力圣代 |
[06:12] | Bam!That’s what I’m talking about! | 有了 真是想什么来什么 |
[06:18] | Okay,as soon as she gets here, | 好 等她一来 |
[06:20] | so she knows I’m cool with it,I’m going to make a joke about her being deaf. | 我就开个关于她耳聋的玩笑 好让她知道我并不介意 |
[06:26] | I was thinking,”Hey,did you hear the one about…? | 我想这么说”你有没有听说过…” |
[06:30] | Oh,no,I bet you didn’t.” | “哦 不 我肯定你没听过” |
[06:33] | Maybe we should revisit your lonely fat guy plan. | 咱们还是重温一下你的寂寞增肥计划吧 |
[06:38] | Oh,she’s here. | 她来了 |
[06:41] | No joke. | 不要讲笑话 |
[06:47] | She says she’s sorry she’s late. | 她说很抱歉她迟到了 |
[06:49] | Tell her it doesn’t matter. | 跟她说没关系 |
[06:50] | Tell her,her eyes shimmer like opalescent lilies… | 告诉她 她的双眸好像 天上仙女宫殿的湖面上 |
[06:53] | in the lake of the palace of the celestial maidens. | 漂浮的乳白色莲花一般 闪闪发光 |
[07:00] | Really?That’s the first thing you want to say? | 没搞错 你想这么开场 |
[07:02] | I worked on it all night.Use it. | 我辛辛苦苦想了一晚上呢 跟她说 |
[07:04] | Look,I don’t know the sign for opalescent. | 我不知道”乳白色”的手语是什么 |
[07:06] | Then spell it. | 那就拼出来啊 |
[07:07] | I don’t know how to spell it. | 我也不知道怎么拼 |
[07:08] | You’re blowing this for me! | 你要毁了我的约会吗 |
[07:13] | He likes your eyes. | 他喜欢你的双眼 |
[07:14] | You’re making me sound like a caveman. | 说得我像个石器时代的土人 |
[07:18] | – She says,”Thank you.You have nice eyes,too.” – Really? | -她说”谢谢 你的眼睛也很美” -真的 |
[07:21] | Ask her how many children she wants, | 问问她 她想要几个孩子 |
[07:23] | and whatever number she says,say,”Me,too.” | 不管她说几个 跟她说”我也想要那么多” |
[07:29] | No. | 不说 |
[07:31] | Fine.Tell her I have a deep,sexy voice like James Earl Jones. | 那好 告诉她我的声音深沉又性感 就像杰姆斯·琼斯 |
[07:35] | She doesn’t know what James Earl Jones sounds like. | 她又没听过杰姆斯·琼斯说话 |
[07:39] | Great. Then she won’t know I’m lying. | 那更好 她就不知道我在吹牛了 |
[07:44] | Let’s see,what else can I tell you about me that would make you like me? | 我想想 还能告诉你些什么 好让你喜欢我 |
[07:52] | Ooh,I love music. Do you love music? | 我热爱音乐 你呢 |
[07:58] | You really want to ask her that? | 你真要这么问吗 |
[08:01] | You’re right.Everyone loves music. | 对哦 没有人不喜欢音乐 |
[08:05] | She says,”Do you play an instrument?” | 她问”你会演奏乐器吗” |
[08:08] | No,but when I was six years old, | 不会 不过我六岁的时候 |
[08:11] | I tried to start a boy band called Frankie Goes to Bollywood. | 组建了一支乐队叫”法兰基在宝莱坞” |
[08:19] | But I couldn’t get any other boys to join, | 但是其他小孩都不愿意加入 |
[08:21] | so my parents asked the servants to be my backup dancers. | 所以我爸妈就让仆人们给我伴舞 |
[08:25] | Wait,when you sign”servants,” don’t sign it like I’m bragging. | 等下 你比划”仆人”的时候 别显得我在摆阔 |
[08:28] | Sign it in a way that I sound humble with just a hint of”That’s right,I had servants.” | 要显得我低调谦卑 但还要突出重点”没错 哥有仆人” |
[08:36] | Do you hear yourself? | 你能听到自己在说些什么吧 |
[08:37] | Yes,but she doesn’t.So get signing,hand monkey. | 当然 她又听不到 所以赶紧地小猴子 |
[08:45] | I think I wrote a letter to Santa Claus every day. | 我想是因为我每天都给圣诞老人写信 |
[08:49] | And then on Christmas morning,under the tree is a little puppy with a red ribbon. | 所以圣诞节的早晨 在圣诞树下 我收到了一只系着红绸带的小狗狗 |
[08:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[08:59] | Texting Bernadette that I’m gonna be late. | 跟伯纳黛特说我要晚点回去 |
[09:01] | Dude,what is she saying? | 老兄 她在说什么 |
[09:03] | It’s a funny story about a puppy. | 就是一个关于小狗狗的故事 |
[09:04] | Just smile and laugh. | 对她笑就行了呗 |
[09:09] | – Quick,quick,stop smiling. – What?Why? | -快别笑了 -怎么了 为什么 |
[09:11] | The puppy died– it choked on a doll head. | 小狗死了 被洋娃娃的头噎死了 |
[09:12] | Sad face,sad face! | 装伤心 装伤心 |
[09:17] | It’s a little hard to see with the city lights, | 在城市灯光的掩映下有点模糊 |
[09:20] | but that W-shaped constellation is Cassiopeia. | 不过那个W形状的星座是仙后座 |
[09:23] | And she was the mother of Andromeda who’s over there. | 就是仙女的母亲 仙女座在那边 |
[09:28] | Look,pretty stars. | 瞧 多美的星星啊 |
[09:33] | This is her car. | 这就是她的车了 |
[09:36] | She hopes she can see you again sometime. | 她说以后可以再约出来 |
[09:39] | Good,good. | 好 好 |
[09:41] | Oh,boy,help me out here. | 天啊 快帮帮我 |
[09:43] | Does she want me to kiss her or not? | 她想让我吻她还是不想 |
[09:45] | I speak sign language,I don’t read minds. | 我会手语 又不会读心术 |
[09:47] | If you were me,would you kiss her? | 要是你 你会吻她吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah,but I’m a make out king. | 还用说 我是亲热教教宗啊 |
[10:02] | I was so smooth on that date. | 我真是约会高手啊 |
[10:04] | You?I made you smooth.You were an idiot. | 就你 没有我的话你整个一脑残 |
[10:07] | Whatever,dude.She kissed me. | 随你说吧 哥们 她吻我了 |
[10:09] | It might’ve been on your lips,but it was my kiss. | 是吻到了你的唇 不过那是我争取来的 |
[10:12] | Oh,fine.Let’s agree she kissed both of us. | 好吧 就当她吻了咱们俩 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | Mustache is looking good there,Sheldon. | 胡子好有型啊 谢尔顿 |
[10:29] | Don’t thank me.Thank the dice. | 别谢我 要谢就谢骰子吧 |
[10:31] | They told me what percentage of my face to shave. | 我的面部须毛比例是他们决定的 |
[10:35] | Why are you still doing this? | 你为什么还这么做 |
[10:37] | Because it’s working. | 因为很有效啊 |
[10:38] | In the past few weeks,unburdened by trivial decisions, | 在过去的几周里 我不必被琐事困扰 |
[10:41] | I’ve co-authored two papers in notable peer-reviewed journals, | 在权威期刊上 我合著了两篇论文 |
[10:45] | and I’m close to figuring out | 而且我马上就要论证出 |
[10:47] | why the Large Hadron Collider has yet to isolate the Higgs boson particle. | 大型强子对撞机 为什么能分离希格斯玻色子 |
[10:51] | You left out,got chafed testicles | 你忘了一点 因为你不穿内裤了 |
[10:53] | because you no longer wear underpants. | 所以你的蛋蛋都磨破皮了 |
[10:59] | The dice giveth and the dice taketh away. | 有得必有失嘛 |
[11:03] | Is Raj out with Emily again? | 拉杰又去和艾蜜莉约会了 |
[11:05] | Yeah,every night for the last month. | 是啊 上个月的每天晚上都去 |
[11:07] | Wow,can’t believe he has a girlfriend. | 难以置信 他有女朋友 |
[11:11] | Me neither. | 我也不信 |
[11:14] | Here’s some other fun news on the Raj/Emily front. | 我有一些有趣的消息 是关于拉杰和艾蜜莉 |
[11:17] | He gave her a pair of diamond earrings and leased her a car. | 他给她买了一对钻石耳坠 并给她租了辆车 |
[11:21] | You’re kidding. | 别逗了 |
[11:22] | You think she’s taking advantage of him? | 你认为她在占他便宜 |
[11:24] | Oh,of course not.She wouldn’t do something like that. | 哪能啊 她不是那种人 |
[11:26] | She’s deaf. | 她是聋哑人 |
[11:31] | Deaf women can’t be gold diggers? | 聋哑女人不能骗钱 |
[11:34] | Handicapped people are nice,Leonard. | 残疾人都很善良 莱纳德 |
[11:35] | Everyone knows that. | 谁都知道的 |
[11:39] | Yeah,I actually have information about Raj that would be helpful with this discussion. | 我有关于拉杰更详细的信息 可以丰富我们这次讨论 |
[11:49] | Could you tell us? | 你会告诉我们 |
[11:51] | Let’s see. | 不一定哦 |
[11:54] | Snake eyes.Sorry,bud. | 两点 对不起了 |
[11:58] | Wait,hang on.Doubles.Roll again. | 等等 俩骰子点一样 再来一次 |
[12:04] | Okay,get this. | 好吧 听我说 |
[12:07] | It doesn’t matter if he’s showering her with gifts, | 其实不必担心他给女朋友买很多礼物 |
[12:10] | because the Koothrappalis are vastly wealthy. | 因为库特拉帕里斯家族相当富有 |
[12:13] | What do you mean”vastly wealthy”? | 相当富有是什么意思 |
[12:16] | Well,”wealthy” means a lot of money. | “富有”是有很多钱 |
[12:17] | “Vastly” means even more. | “相当”就是有更多钱 |
[12:19] | I’m not sure what’s tripping you up. | 真不懂你哪里不明白了 |
[12:22] | Look,I know they have money.I don’t think it’s that much. | 我知道他们家是有一些钱 但不知道他们那么富有 |
[12:24] | No,you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[12:25] | As you know,a few years ago,I achieved one of my lesser dreams | 大家都知道 几年前我实现一个小小梦想 |
[12:29] | and became a notary public. | 成为一个公证人 |
[12:31] | Well,from time to time,I notarize banking documents for Raj. | 有时候 我也为拉杰公证一些 银行相关文件 |
[12:36] | The Koothrappalis aren’t just rich,they’re Richie Rich rich. | 库特拉帕里斯家族不是一般的有钱 是富得流油 |
[12:42] | Well,so how much is that? | 大概有多少 |
[12:44] | About halfway between Bruce Wayne and Scrooge McDuck. | 大概介于蝙蝠侠布鲁斯韦恩和守财奴麦克老鸭之间 |
[12:49] | What the hell?The last time we went to the zoo,that son of a bitch made me buy him a churro | 真的 上次我们去动物园 那家伙还让我给他买油饼吃 |
[12:54] | Listen,guys,I’m sorry,I don’t mean to be rude, | 朋友们 失陪下 并非出于无礼 |
[12:56] | but I need to go call Raj’s sister,who I love so much. | 我要和我心爱的拉杰他妹通电话了 |
[13:01] | So vastly much. | 相当相爱哦 |
[13:06] | Okay,so he’s got money,and it’s a few gifts and a car. | 好吧 他很有钱 送了点礼物和车 |
[13:10] | And she got him to pay off all her credit cards. | 而且她要求拉杰为她的信用卡埋单 |
[13:13] | What?He paid off her credit cards? | 什么 他为她的信用卡埋单 |
[13:16] | Damn it,I could’ve dated Raj for a couple months. | 早知道我也该和拉杰交往几个月 |
[13:20] | But I-I wouldn’t have,because I’m not that kind of girl. | 当然我不会这么做 我不是那种女孩 |
[13:22] | We should really talk to Raj. | 我们确实该和拉杰谈谈 |
[13:25] | He’s not going to listen,he’s in love. | 他在热恋中 他才听不进去呢 |
[13:27] | Can’t figure out what to do? | 没办法了 |
[13:29] | I remember those days. | 我还记得这些日子 |
[13:31] | Now,if you’ll excuse me,I have to… | 现在 请允许我 我必须要… |
[13:35] | stay right here. | 继续坐这儿 |
[13:40] | Yeah,this is a bad idea.We should go. | 这主意不怎么地 我们走吧 |
[13:42] | No. I’m the one that introduced him to her. | 不 是我把她介绍给他的 |
[13:44] | I’ve got to say something. | 我有必要说些什么 |
[13:52] | You’re engaged to my friend. | 你和我的朋友订婚了 |
[13:54] | Hey,Bernadette doesn’t mind where I get my motor running,as long as I park in the right garage | 伯纳黛特才不会介意我花心 只要我按时”回家”就行 |
[14:02] | I can’t believe you’re engaged to my friend. | 真不敢相信你和我的朋友订婚了 |
[14:07] | Oh,here she comes. | 她来了 |
[14:08] | Smart.Whisper so the deaf chick can’t hear you. | 真聪明 小声说话 聋女就听不见了 |
[14:18] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:19] | Um,can we talk to you about Raj? | 我们可以谈一谈拉杰吗 |
[14:23] | She says,”Sure,what about him”” | 她说 当然 他怎么了 |
[14:25] | Okay,um,gosh,how do I start? | 从哪说起呢 |
[14:27] | Um,see,Raj is kind of naive. | 听我说 拉杰很天真 |
[14:31] | I mean,he hasn’t dated a whole lot of women. | 我是说 她之前并没有 和很多女孩交往过 |
[14:34] | And I’m concerned that,without meaning to,you might be taking advantage of him. | 而且我很担心 你无心之中会占他便宜 |
[14:39] | You know,by letting him buy you a bunch of expensive things. | 比如让他给你买很多贵重的礼物 |
[14:41] | And I-I… Howard,focus. | 我想说 霍华德 别走神 |
[14:45] | Tell her what I’m saying. | 告诉她我在说什么 |
[14:46] | Right.Are you a gold digger or not? | 好的 你是不是想骗他钱 |
[14:51] | Oh,uh,something,something,who the something do you think you are? | 那什么 那什么 你那什么以为自己是谁 |
[14:54] | Mind your own something business and go something yourself. | 别管闲事 去那什么吧 |
[15:00] | Wait,I got this now. | 等等 我明白了 |
[15:06] | I’m so mad at you! | 你气死我了 |
[15:07] | – Okay,wait… – How dare you ambush my girlfriend at the gym! | -等等 -你怎么能在健身房埋伏我女朋友 |
[15:10] | We didn’t mean for it to be an ambush. | 我们没想埋伏啊 |
[15:11] | Just,it’s kind of impossible not to sneak up on deaf people. | 要想不偷偷接近聋哑人也难 |
[15:17] | And hey,since when are you so chatty? | 你们什么时候这么健谈了 |
[15:19] | I’m hammered. | 我喝多了 |
[15:21] | Raj,come here. | 拉杰 过来 |
[15:23] | This girl is trouble. | 这姑娘是个大麻烦 |
[15:24] | I mean,what kind of relationship is it where you buy her gifts and she gives you sex? | 哪有这种恋爱关系啊 你送她礼物 她就跟你睡觉 |
[15:30] | The best one I ever had! | 我最好的恋爱啊 |
[15:34] | Okay,come on.You know you can do better. | 好吧 你能找到更好的 |
[15:38] | I see what’s going on here. | 我懂了 |
[15:41] | You and I had our crazy night together, | 咱们俩共度了一个良宵 |
[15:43] | and now you can’t stand to see me with another woman. | 你就不能忍受我跟其他女人交往了 |
[15:47] | It’s okay.I can’t get mad at your feelings. | 没关系 我不会生你感情的气的 |
[15:49] | I don’t have feelings. | 我没什么感情啊 |
[15:51] | Yeah,that’s good.Keep telling yourself that. | 好 那很好 继续骗自己吧 |
[15:56] | He is cuter now that I know he’s rich. | 知道他有钱之后 他确实更帅了 |
[16:02] | I have a surprise for you. | 我为你准备了一个惊喜 |
[16:04] | Cover your eyes. | 蒙上眼睛 |
[16:09] | Open them. | 手放下来 |
[16:19] | It’s a real ruby. | 这是真的红宝石 |
[16:22] | It was a little expensive,but no one can put a price on love. | 有点儿贵 但是爱情是无价的 |
[16:28] | Although,the people at Cartier took a pretty good shot at it. | 不过卡地亚的人大捞了我一笔 |
[16:38] | Oh,Mummy,Daddy. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[16:40] | What a nice surprise. | 真是惊喜呀 |
[16:41] | No,it’s not a nice surprise,it’s a bad surprise. | 不 不是惊喜 是惊慌 |
[16:45] | Penny called us. | 佩妮给我们打电话了 |
[16:47] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[16:47] | She told us you’re spending all our money on your new girlfriend. | 她说你把我们所有的钱 都花在你新女朋友身上了 |
[16:52] | I just got her a couple of things. | 我只给她买了点东西 |
[16:54] | She gives me things,too. | 她也给我东西啊 |
[16:55] | Yeah,yeah,I’m a gynecologist. | 是啊是啊 我是个妇科大夫 |
[16:57] | I know exactly what she gives you. | 我太知道她给你什么了 |
[17:01] | You need to find a nice Indian girl from a good family. | 你得找一个出身名门的印度姑娘 |
[17:04] | If you keep seeing this woman,you’re cut off. | 如果你接着跟这个女孩儿交往 我们就冻了你的卡 |
[17:07] | What? | 什么 |
[17:08] | You’re going to make me choose between the woman I love and the money I… | 你让我在我爱的女孩… |
[17:10] | have very strong feelings for? | 和我感情很深的钱之间选择 |
[17:14] | It’s up to you. | 随你选 |
[17:18] | Well,I choose love. | 好吧 我选择爱情 |
[17:20] | You’re an idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[17:23] | Love doesn’t last. | 爱情不长久的 |
[17:32] | Well,he’s going to find out eventually. | 他早晚会发现的 |
[17:35] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[17:41] | My parents are making me choose between money and you. | 我爸妈让我在钱和你之前做选择 |
[17:47] | I choose you. | 我选择了你 |
[17:51] | No,I think we’ll have to return the car. | 不 我觉得咱们应该把车退回去了 |
[17:55] | And that necklace,yeah,that,too. | 还有项链 对 也得退了 |
[17:58] | But none of those things matter,because we have something better. | 但是这些都不重要 因为我们有更美好的东西 |
[18:02] | We have love. | 我们有爱 |
[18:14] | Oh,Penny,I hurt so bad. | 佩妮 伤心死我了 |
[18:18] | I know,I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:19] | Sometimes I put the TV on mute just to pretend she’s still with me. | 有时候我把电视静音了 假装她还和我在一起 |
[18:30] | But I can’t watch the closed captioning without crying. | 但我总是一看聋哑人字幕就哭 |
[18:35] | Oh,I’m so sorry. | 我也很难过 |
[18:38] | I wish I could make you feel better. | 真希望我能让你好受一点 |
[18:40] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:42] | I’m heartbroken and you’re hitting on me? | 我伤透了心 你还在调戏我 |
[18:44] | What?! No! | 什么 才不是 |
[18:45] | Look,Penny,you’re great,but I had a long talk with my parents, | 瞧 佩妮 你是个好姑娘 但是我跟我爸妈长谈了一次 |
[18:50] | and they said if I date an Indian girl, | 他们说如果我和印度女孩儿交往 |
[18:52] | I get a Maserati. | 我就能有辆玛莎拉蒂 |
[19:01] | Oh,cheesecake,you’re just as good as a woman,even though I can’t have sex with you. | 芝士蛋糕 你就像女人一样美味 只是我不能跟你嘿咻 |
[19:08] | Try throwing it in the microwave for a few seconds. | 放进微波炉几秒试试 |
[19:15] | Should I use the rest room or wait until we get home? | 我应该现在去厕所还是等回家再去 |
[19:18] | Come on,papa needs to void his bladder. | 拜托 拜托 爸爸要去清空膀胱了 |
[19:21] | Oh,that’s not what you want to see after three buttermilks. | 喝完三杯黄油牛奶之后 可不想看见这个 |
[19:26] | Here you go,boys.I’ll pick it up when you’re ready. | 给你们账单 等你们好了我再过来拿 |
[19:28] | – Thanks for dinner,buddy. – Yeah,real big of you. | -谢谢你请我们吃饭 兄弟 -是的 你真大方 |
[19:32] | Hurry,hurry,hurry. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[19:34] | Oh,and don’t cheap out on the tip. | 小费别给少了啊 |
[19:36] | We all know you’re loaded now. | 我们都知道你是大款 |