时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who wants the last dumpling? | 还剩个饺子谁吃 |
[00:03] | Ooh,me! | 我吃 |
[00:04] | Penny,a moment.We just had Thai food. | 佩妮 稍等 我们吃的是泰国菜 |
[00:08] | In that culture,the last morsel is called the “greng jie” piece, | 泰国文化中 食物最后一份被称为”让杰” |
[00:13] | and it is reserved for the most important and valued member of the group. | 要留给集体中最德高望重的人 |
[00:23] | Thank you all for this high honor. | 感谢你如此敬重我 |
[00:28] | I’ve seen pictures of your mother; keep eating. | 我可见过你妈的照片 接着吃吧 |
[00:36] | All right,honey,if we’re gonna make the movie,we should go. | 宝贝儿 再不走电影就开演了 |
[00:43] | This may be hard for you to hear,but when I say “honey,” I mean my fiance. | 也许这话你不爱听 我说的宝贝儿 特指我未婚妻 |
[00:50] | Yeah,well,now it means her. | 好吧 现在是说她 |
[00:55] | It’s okay if he wants to come. | 他想来也没关系嘛 |
[00:57] | Fine.But next time,we get a sitter. | 好吧 下次我们一定找个保姆来 |
[01:01] | All right,I got to go to work.I’ll walk down with you. | 我要上班去了 一起走吧 |
[01:03] | Wait. Which is closer to the new train store in Monrovia, | 稍等 离蒙罗维亚火车玩具店更近的 |
[01:07] | the movie theater or The Cheesecake Factory? | 是电影院还是芝士蛋糕工坊 |
[01:10] | Neither of them are close. | 哪个都不近 |
[01:11] | Oh,well,then I guess it doesn’t matter which one of you drives me. | 很好 那谁送我去都成了 |
[01:14] | Let’s play a fun guessing game to see who gets to take me. | 我们玩个有趣的猜谜游戏来决定 |
[01:17] | All right,this four-letter word describes either a printer’s type size or a compulsion to eat dirt. | 它由四个字母组成 用来形容 字号或者吃土癖[Pica] |
[01:25] | Okay,I’m not driving him. | 得 我不要载他 |
[01:26] | Penny,don’t give up,you can get this. | 佩妮 别轻言放弃啊 你能行的 |
[01:33] | Aren’t you going with Sheldon? | 你不和谢尔顿一起吗 |
[01:35] | No,I have no interest in model trains, | 不 我对火车模型 |
[01:38] | stores that sell them,nor their heartbreaking clientele. | 专营店 以及伤心欲绝的顾客 一个都不感兴趣 |
[01:42] | Well,I have some work to do,so… | 那好 我有活儿要干 那我… |
[01:46] | I can’t imagine that would disturb me.Carry on. | 不会打扰到我的 你忙吧 |
[01:50] | Okay. | 那行 |
[01:53] | Wouldn’t you be more comfortable at home? | 回家待着不更舒服吗 |
[01:58] | Not really,no. | 不怎么舒服 |
[02:02] | All righty then. | 那好吧 |
[02:04] | Guess I’ll just get started. | 那我开工了 |
[02:05] | Leonard,please.I don’t need the running commentary. | 莱纳德 拜托 我不想听现场直播 |
[02:10] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[02:54] | – Amy? – Yo. | -艾米 -什么事儿 |
[02:57] | – You okay? – Oh,sure. | -你还好吧 -好着呢 |
[03:02] | – I thought you were reading. – I was. | -还以为你读东西呢 -刚在读 |
[03:05] | Now I’m thinking about what I read. | 我现在正在思考 |
[03:20] | You all right,Leonard?You seem very uncomfortable. | 你还好吧 莱纳德 很不自在的样子 |
[03:24] | – I-I’m fine.- Should I go? | -我没什么大事儿 -是不是我该走人了 |
[03:28] | I’ve been told sometimes I overstay my welcome. | 有人说我脸皮厚 总是待得太久 |
[03:31] | Wha… who told you that? | 什么人这么说话 |
[03:35] | Well,most recently my gynecologist. | 最近一次是我妇科医生说的 |
[03:44] | Well,you stay as long as you’d like. | 你想待多久都成 |
[03:47] | I’m glad to hear you say that,because I’m having a wonderful time. | 你这么说我很开心 我待得正爽呢 |
[03:52] | I said the same thing to my gynecologist. | 和妇科医生我也这么讲的 |
[04:00] | What are you going to get at the train store,Sheldon? | 去火车模型店要买什么吗 谢尔顿 |
[04:03] | Oh,I’m not buying anything. | 我不是去买东西的 |
[04:04] | They’re having a lecture. | 他们现场有个讲座 |
[04:06] | “H-O gauge railroading. Half the size of O-gauge,but twice the fun. | “HO型铁路模型比起O型 大小减半 乐趣加倍” |
[04:13] | ” Very controversial topic. | 多有争议的话题 |
[04:16] | Which side do you come down on? | 你决定站在哪边 |
[04:18] | I’ll let you know after tonight. | 今晚之后 谜底自然揭晓 |
[04:20] | Unlike some people,I’m going in with an open mind. | 不像有些人 我去前不会有定论 |
[04:23] | Who am I kidding? | 我这逗谁玩呢 |
[04:24] | Of course we all know it’s O-gauge or no gauge. | 地球人都知道O型才是王道 |
[04:28] | Can you believe grown men sit around and play with toy trains? | 能想像成年人还在玩具火车吗 |
[04:32] | That’s pretty big talk for a man with a closet full of magic tricks at his mother’s house. | 某人还不是住在老妈家里 藏一柜子变戏法道具嘛 |
[04:39] | First of all,they’re not tricks,they’re illusions. | 首先 魔术不是把戏 那叫幻术 |
[04:44] | And… secondly,when we get married,they’re all going up in the attic | 其次 结婚就把它们扔阁楼上 |
[04:46] | so you can have that closet for clothes. | 这样 柜子里就能放你的衣服了 |
[04:49] | Why would I keep clothes at your mother’s house? | 我衣服放你妈家里干什么 |
[04:52] | Well,don’t think of it that way. | 你这人死脑筋啊 |
[04:53] | Once we move in,it’ll be our house. | 搬进来不就成咱们家了 |
[04:56] | Is she moving out? | 她要搬走吗 |
[04:57] | Why would she move out?It’s her house. | 搬走干什么 也是她家啊 |
[05:02] | Hang on.You seriously think I’m going to live with your mother? | 等下 你真认为我会和你妈一起住 |
[05:05] | Howard,I think I can help here. | 霍华德 让我帮你讲 |
[05:07] | Yes,Bernadette,that’s exactly what he thinks. | 没错 伯纳黛特 他就这么想的 |
[05:10] | Why not? | 这样不好吗 |
[05:11] | It’s a great house,plenty of room,and if we have kids,Mom’s there to help. | 大户型 房间也多 咱们妈还能帮看孩子 |
[05:15] | You know,when she tells “The Three Little Pigs” story, | 她讲”三只小猪”的时候特逗 |
[05:17] | she actually has hair on her chinny-chin-chin. | 她下巴上真有毛[小猪台词”你抓不到我”的字面义] |
[05:22] | I’m not gonna live with your mother. | 我不要和你妈住 |
[05:24] | Not now,not ever. | 现在不会 以后也休想 |
[05:26] | Wow,someone obviously has some mommy issues. | 看来某人有厌母情节哦 |
[05:32] | Raj,take me home. | 拉杰 送我回家 |
[05:34] | Don’t listen to her. Go to the movie theater. | 别听她的 咱们还去电影院 |
[05:36] | Take me home now. | 立刻送我回家 |
[05:37] | Movie theater! | 去电影院 |
[05:38] | Okay,everybody calm down. | 好了 大家冷静一下 |
[05:42] | There is a simple solution here. | 我有个简单的解决办法 |
[05:43] | Raj,take me to the train store,and then I don’t care what you people do. | 拉杰 带我去小火车商店 然后你们干什么我都不管了 |
[05:55] | How was your shower? | 澡洗得如何 |
[05:57] | It was good,good. | 好 挺好 |
[06:00] | Just out of curiosity,what time do you usually go to bed? | 我有点好奇 你平时几点睡觉 |
[06:03] | Oh,I’m up all night. | 我晚上不睡觉 |
[06:04] | I’m like a possum. | 就像个负鼠 |
[06:08] | Boy,you were not liked in high school,were you? | 你在高中不太受欢迎吧 |
[06:11] | Not really.Is that my yearbook? | 还好吧 那是我的毕业纪念册吗 |
[06:14] | “Dear Leonard,you’re really good at science. | “亲爱的莱纳德 你理科太好了” |
[06:16] | Maybe one day you’ll come up with a cure for being a dork.” | “也许有天你能发明出 治疗书呆子的方法” |
[06:20] | Well,it wasn’t spray-painting a lightning bolt on my briefcase,I can tell you that. | 好歹他们没把这话 用油漆喷在我的箱子上 |
[06:26] | If it makes you feel any better,the only person who signed my yearbook was my mother. | 我毕业册上只有我妈一人签名 希望这能让你好过点 |
[06:30] | “Dear Amy,”Self-respect and a hymen are better than friends and fun.Love,Mom.” | “亲爱的艾米 自尊和贞洁 比朋友和娱乐强多了 爱你的老妈” |
[06:37] | Well,you can add Jerry’s Junction to the | 可以把”Jerry枢纽站”加到… |
[06:40] | list of train stores Sheldon Cooper will never set foot in again. | 谢尔顿·库帕再也不会踏足的 火车店名单里了 |
[06:45] | Rough night,Casey Jones? | 今晚不太顺利 凯西·琼斯[美国著名铁路设计师] |
[06:48] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你一点都不懂 |
[06:49] | It was billed as a lively give-and-take on the merits of model train sizes. | 宣传得像是个 讨论火车模型大小的研讨会一样 |
[06:53] | But it was actually a setup to intimidate weak-minded spineless rubes into buying H-O starter sets | 但实际是忽悠那些没骨气的包子 去买HO型初级套装 |
[06:59] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是什么 |
[07:01] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想提这事 |
[07:04] | But it’s not a spine,I’ll tell you that. | 但告诉你 这不是骨气 |
[07:08] | Well,I had a delightful evening,Leonard.We should do this again sometime. | 莱纳德 真是个美妙的夜晚 也许找机会我们再试下 |
[07:11] | – Ah,sure. That’d be nice. – Glad to hear it. | 当然 太好了 |
[07:13] | I need someone to accompany me to the wedding of Dr. Moranelli and Dr. Gustufson this Friday | 周五我要找个伴 去参加Moranelli博士和Gustufson博士的婚礼 |
[07:18] | They’re kind of the Brad and Angelina of the primatology department. | 他们是灵长类动物系的 布拉德皮特和安吉丽娜茱丽 |
[07:22] | Wouldn’t you rather bring Sheldon? | 为什么你不带谢尔顿去 |
[07:24] | I would,but the last wedding we went to was a disaster. | 本来想的 但我俩上次去的婚礼 一塌糊涂 |
[07:27] | He behaved like a child the entire time. | 整场婚礼他都像个小屁孩 |
[07:29] | Not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[07:30] | You said there’d be other scientists there my age. | 是你说会有和我一样大的科学家的 |
[07:37] | Doesn’t matter.You’re out,he’s in. | 无所谓 我不要你 要他了 |
[07:39] | No date to the prom,two dates to a wedding. | 舞会没伴 婚礼俩伴 |
[07:42] | Hmm,how times change. | 风水轮流转 |
[07:47] | Ha-ha,you have to go to a wedding. | 哈哈 你要去倒霉催的婚礼啦 |
[07:55] | – I’ll get it! – Could you get it?! | -我去开门 -你去开下门吧 |
[07:57] | I just said I’m getting it! | 刚说了我去开 |
[07:59] | – Fine,I’ll get it! – I got it! | -算了 我自己开 -我开了 |
[08:07] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想和你吵架 |
[08:09] | I was just surprised when you sprung the whole living-with-your-mom stuff on me. | 只是突然告诉我 要和你妈住在一起 让我有点惊讶 |
[08:13] | Yeah,well,I’m sorry I didn’t run it by you first. | 很抱歉 我没有提前和你商量 |
[08:17] | I don’t know who you’re talking to,but in or out! | 我不管你在跟谁讲话 但要不出去 要不进屋 |
[08:20] | We don’t need bugs! | 可别放虫子进来 |
[08:23] | The bugs only come here because you’re their queen! | 虫子要来 就是来找你这虫王的 |
[08:31] | Listen,how about this. | 听着 要不这样 |
[08:33] | Before we make any kind of decision about where we live,we have a trial run. | 在我们决定在哪生活之前 先来个试住吧 |
[08:36] | Stay here for a weekend,see what it’s like. | 在这过个周末 看看是什么样的生活 |
[08:39] | And your mom would be okay with that? | 你老妈没有意见吗 |
[08:41] | Sure she would. | 当然没有 |
[08:42] | Ma,do you mind if Bernadette stays here this weekend?! | 老妈 你不介意伯纳黛特 这周末住这吧 |
[08:45] | Hey,if she’s willing to give the milk away for free,who am I to say no?! | 她都能免费让你喝奶了 我怎么会拒绝呢 |
[08:52] | See?She’s good with it. | 看吧 她不介意 |
[08:55] | Frankly,after all your sleepovers with the little brown boy,a girl is a big relief! | 说实话 你跟那印度小伙一起过夜后 只要是个女孩来住 我都不介意 |
[09:13] | All these years,I’ve been so wrong. | 我竟然错了这么多年 |
[09:17] | The tinier the train,the more concentrated the fun. | 火车越小 乐趣越多 |
[09:24] | You’re a brain scientist. | 你是研究大脑的科学家 |
[09:27] | Can you explain to me why a brilliant man likes playing with toy trains? | 解释下为什么一个如此聪明的人 喜欢玩玩具火车 |
[09:30] | Not without cutting his head open,no. | 除非让我切开他脑袋 |
[09:34] | How about making my eyes like Cleopatra? | 把我的眼睛画得像埃及艳后怎么样 |
[09:36] | Really?For a wedding? | 合适吗 出席婚礼 |
[09:38] | Perhaps you’re right. | 大概你是对的 |
[09:39] | My cheekbones and beckoning pelvis already have a certain “hello sailor” quality to them. | 我的颧骨和诱人的骨盆 已经足够惹人遐想了 |
[09:45] | Ready. | 我好了 |
[09:49] | So handsome. Like James Bond. | 好酷 像007 |
[09:52] | He’s better than James Bond,because he’s tinier. | 他比007好 因为他更精小 |
[09:58] | I got you this to give to me. | 我为你准备了这个 给我戴上 |
[10:02] | Oh,sweetie,guests don’t normally wear corsages to a wedding. | 甜心 婚礼上人们一般不戴胸花 |
[10:05] | That’s more of a prom thing. | 舞会上才戴 |
[10:07] | I never went to my prom. | 我从来没去过舞会 |
[10:08] | My mom paid my cousin to take me,but he just used the money to buy drugs. | 我妈给我表哥钱让他带我去 但他用那钱磕药了 |
[10:14] | Put the corsage on her. | 给她戴上吧 |
[10:18] | Amy,this is for you. | 艾米 这是给你的 |
[10:22] | When you’re done copping a feel,that goes on my wrist. | 你摸完后 记得戴我手腕上 |
[10:28] | All aboard! | 火车开啦 |
[10:32] | It’s official. | 正式宣布 |
[10:34] | I’m an H-O trainiac. | 我是H-0型火车迷啦 |
[10:40] | So,dinner went nice. | 晚餐进行得很顺利 |
[10:42] | Yeah. Yeah,I guess. | 恩 还行吧 |
[10:45] | Does your mother always cut your meat for you? | 你妈总会帮你切肉吗 |
[10:50] | Only when it’s fatty. | 有肥肉时才会 |
[10:53] | Well,don’t be jealous,babe. | 宝贝 不要嫉妒嘛 |
[10:55] | Someday you’ll get to cut it for me. | 总有一天会轮到你的 |
[10:58] | Bernadette!I found the extra head for the Waterpik if you want to use it! | 伯纳黛特 我找到个新的冲牙器 你要用吗 |
[11:03] | – I’m okay,Mrs. Wolowitz. – You sure?! | -不用了 沃鲁沃兹夫人 -你确定 |
[11:06] | I just squirted half a brisket outta my teeth! | 我刚从牙缝里冲出一大块鸡胸肉 |
[11:10] | Hey,Ma,how about a little privacy?! | 老妈 给点隐私好不好啊 |
[11:13] | Oh,I know what that means! Hubba-hubba! | 老妈明白 嘿咻嘿咻 |
[11:18] | Oh,God. | 天呐 |
[11:19] | Relax,it’ll be fine. | 没事的 放轻松 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Let me know when you’re done canoodling! | 你们亲热完给我说声 |
[11:26] | Mommy needs a foot rub! | 老妈需要做个足底按摩 |
[11:45] | Would you like to dance? | 你想要跳舞吗 |
[11:47] | No,thank you.I’m really not much of a dancer. | 不了 谢谢 我跳舞很烂 |
[11:52] | You’re not exactly winning any trophies as a conversationalist,either. | 你显然也不怎么健谈 |
[11:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉啊 |
[12:00] | The bride and groom seem happy. | 那对新人玩得很开心啊 |
[12:02] | Why shouldn’t they be? | 当然开心啦 |
[12:03] | They have a feverish night of socially-approved copulation ahead of them. | 在这么一个激情四射的夜晚 他们马上就可以名正言顺地交配了 |
[12:09] | In some cultures,we’d stand outside of their bedroom cheering as they achieved orgasm. | 在某些文化里 我们会守在卧室门口 庆祝他们性高潮的到来 |
[12:15] | That sounds like a late night,and I have work in the morning,so… | 看样子会玩到很晚啊 我明天还要早起工作 |
[12:19] | Leonard,you may not have noticed,but I am being a delight here. | 莱纳德 你也许并没发现 我现在玩得很开心 |
[12:24] | And you’re not holding up your end of the evening. | 你好像整个人都心不在焉的样子 |
[12:27] | Oh,sorry. This wedding just reminds me of my kinda-sorta girlfriend 9,000 miles away. | 不好意思啊 这场景让我很想念 我那远在印度所谓的女友 |
[12:33] | I have a kinda-sorta boyfriend who’s playing with a model train right now, | 我那所谓的男友正在家里玩小火车 |
[12:36] | you don’t hear me bitching about it. | 我也没抱怨什么啊 |
[12:42] | Leonard,a word of advice– moody self-obsession is only attractive in men | 莱纳德 提个小建议 装深沉只有在比你高… |
[12:45] | who can play guitar and are considerably taller than you. | 而且会弹吉他的男人身上有用 |
[12:49] | I’m not moody. | 我没有郁闷啊 |
[12:50] | I’m fun. | 我很开心 |
[12:52] | You have any evidence to support that statement? | 你有证据证明你很开心吗 |
[12:55] | Well,hey,I’m just as much fun as you are. | 我和你一样开心啊 |
[12:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:58] | Are you willing to draw a mustache on your finger as a conversational icebreaker? | 你会在手指上画八字胡 来打破这个僵局吗 |
[13:03] | I am. | 我就会哦 |
[13:08] | Okay,fine,what do you suggest? | 好吧 你想怎样啊 |
[13:12] | We just had a lovely meal,the band… is on fire… | 我们已经饱餐了一顿 乐队…正在激情弹奏 |
[13:18] | and you’re sitting next to a beautiful woman wearing whorish makeup. | 你旁边正坐着一位浓妆艳抹的大美女 |
[13:23] | Why don’t we head out on the dance floor and see if I can sweat through these dress shields. | 我们可以去跳个舞 然后跳到浑身是汗 |
[13:28] | Once again,I-I’m really not much of a dancer. | 再重申一遍 我跳舞真的很烂 |
[13:31] | Don’t worry… I’ll lead. | 没关系 我来带你 |
[14:06] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[14:10] | Ready for bed? | 准备睡觉啦 |
[14:11] | No. I need to brush my teeth,but your mother’s been in the bathroom for,like,an hour. | 还没 我要刷牙 可是你妈霸占洗手间都快一小时了 |
[14:16] | Yeah,she sometimes has problems doing her business.Hang on. | 是 她有时候是很慢 等一下哦 |
[14:20] | Ma,give up! | 老妈 赶紧出来吧 |
[14:22] | Tonight’s not your night! | 今晚你上不出来的 |
[14:25] | You don’t know that!I just sat down! | 你怎么知道 我才坐下 |
[14:28] | Come on,take a break! | 那休息一会啊 |
[14:30] | Bernadette needs to brush her teeth! | 伯纳黛特想要刷牙 |
[14:32] | She can come in and brush her teeth!I’m not embarrassed! | 她可以进来刷牙 我不会难为情的 |
[14:38] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[14:41] | No,it’s not.I’m not going in there. | 不要 我才不去呢 |
[14:43] | Oh,come on,honey. | 亲爱的 不要这样嘛 |
[14:44] | She’s just sitting in there reading a magazine. | 她只是坐在那里看杂志而已 |
[14:47] | You can’t see anything.I go in all the time. | 你不会看到什么的 我经常这样进去的 |
[14:51] | Ha! The eagle has landed! | 哈哈 雄鹰着陆了[便便出来了] |
[14:58] | And we have splashdown. | 成功入”海” |
[15:03] | Wait here,I’m gonna go light a candle. | 等一下 我去点根蜡烛 |
[15:06] | And then we make passionate love. | 然后我们就开始翻云覆雨 |
[15:16] | There we go,last floor. | 马上到了哦 最后一层 |
[15:18] | I just can’t figure out what happened. | 我都不知道怎么回事 |
[15:19] | I put my left leg in,I took my left leg out,I put my left leg in,and something just snapped. | 我就把脚伸来伸去几次 就扭到了 |
[15:26] | The hokey pokey is a young man’s game. | 集体排舞是年轻人的游戏 |
[15:30] | I did have a great time. | 我真的玩得很开心 |
[15:31] | Thank you for reminding me it’s okay to have fun once in a while. | 多谢你让我玩得这么开心啊 |
[15:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:36] | And also for breaking the head off the ice swan so I could hold it against my pulled groin. | 也谢谢你把天鹅冰雕的头掰下来 好让我抵着拉伤的腹股沟 |
[15:42] | I excel at spatial reasoning,and I had a hunch | 我特擅长推理 我预感到… |
[15:44] | that the graceful slope of its neck would cradle your genitals nicely. | 它那曲线柔和的脖子 能很好地支撑你的生殖器 |
[15:49] | Well,okay.Again,thank you. | 好 还是谢谢了 |
[15:52] | And again,you’re welcome. | 还是不客气 |
[15:57] | Want to come in,have a cup of tea? | 进来喝杯茶吗 |
[15:59] | No,thanks.I’m gonna head home. | 不了 谢谢 我得回家了 |
[16:00] | oKay.Well,good night. | 那好 晚安 |
[16:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[16:10] | Ames,hi. | 阿姆斯 嗨 |
[16:12] | How was the wedding? | 婚礼怎么样 |
[16:13] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[16:14] | Until I accidentally made Leonard fall in love with me. | 不过我不小心让莱纳德爱上我之后 就不好玩了 |
[16:20] | Come in,let’s talk. | 进来咱们聊聊 |
[16:24] | Do you want a glass of wine? | 要来杯酒吗 |
[16:26] | Wine is one of the reasons I’m in this fix. | 我来不就是为了喝杯嘛 |
[16:28] | That and this dang pelvis. | 还因为我这诱人的屁股 |
[16:32] | Okay,I’m sorry,what exactly happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[16:35] | The inevitable– he was lonely and vulnerable from missing his girlfriend, | 也算是必然的 他没了女朋友 既孤独又脆弱 |
[16:38] | while I was charming,supportive and,let’s face it, | 我呢 既美丽又善解人意 还有瞧我这身 |
[16:41] | in this dress,the perfect combination of Madonna and whore. | 整个一淫荡版麦当娜 |
[16:45] | Oh,God,did he make a move on you? | 天哪 他对你动手动脚了 |
[16:48] | No,but it’s only a matter of time. | 还没 不过只是时间问题 |
[16:50] | How could I have not seen this coming? | 我怎么就没预料到呢 |
[16:52] | Now I’m gonna have to break the little sad sack’s heart. | 我现在不得不伤那小可怜的心了 |
[16:57] | Yeah,I’m sure he’ll be okay. | 他肯定会没事的 |
[16:59] | Oh,Penny,much as I would treasure knowing that the two of us had been defiled by the same man | 佩妮 虽然咱们俩被同一个男人搞过 我会很开心 |
[17:02] | Leonard just doesn’t get my motor running. | 莱纳德实在提不起我的”性”致 |
[17:10] | So,um,what are you gonna do? | 你想怎么办呢 |
[17:12] | Do you want me to talk to Leonard,let him down easy? | 用我跟他谈谈不 婉拒他 |
[17:14] | No. I’ll let him have tonight. | 不 让他爽一晚上吧 |
[17:17] | Then in the morning,I’ll send him an e-mail | 明天早上我给他发封电邮 |
[17:18] | letting him know this body is never gonna be his wonderland. | 告诉他我这胴体成不了他的乐园 |
[17:24] | I mean,frankly,you’ve got a better shot than he does. | 说实话 你都比他有机会 |
[17:37] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[17:38] | Check it out. | 瞧这个 |
[17:39] | I bought an N-gauge locomotive. | 我买了个N型火车头 |
[17:41] | Half the size of H-O. | 只有HO型一半大小 |
[17:43] | Look,it fits in my mouth. | 看 都能放我嘴里 |
[17:48] | Sounds like you had a great night. | 看来你今晚很开心嘛 |
[17:50] | I did. | 没错 |
[17:52] | How was yours? | 你呢 |
[17:53] | Not bad. I had a lot more fun with Amy than I thought I would. | 还凑合 我跟艾米处得 比我想象中要开心 |
[17:57] | What exactly do you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[17:59] | Well,it turns out she really knows how to help a guy loosen up and have a good time. | 看来她很会让人放松 让人开心 |
[18:03] | Although,truth be told,my groin’s a little worse for wear. | 不过说实话 我的下面有点太过兴奋了[也有受伤的意思] |
[18:12] | Why did you do that? | 你这是干嘛 |
[18:14] | To send a message: she is not for you. | 传达一个信息: 不准你碰她 |
[18:18] | – What? – Not for you! | -什么 -不准 |
[18:32] | Good morning,handsome. | 早安 帅哥 |
[18:35] | Morning,Mom. | 早安 妈妈 |
[18:40] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:44] | Yes,it is,and you’re so pretty in the morning. | 可不是嘛 你早上真美 |
[18:48] | Your mom and I made you breakfast. | 你妈和我给你做了早餐 |
[18:52] | So you guys are getting along? | 你俩处得不错吧 |
[18:54] | Yeah,I guess. | 还行吧 |
[18:56] | We’re very different people,Howard,so communication’s a little tricky. | 我俩差异很大 所以交流起来有点难 |
[19:00] | Does he like the pancakes?! | 他喜欢煎饼吗 |
[19:02] | He didn’t try them yet! | 他还没吃呢 |
[19:07] | Is there any butter? | 有黄油吗 |
[19:09] | It’s butter-flavored syrup. | 这是黄油味糖浆 |
[19:11] | So,what’s the word?! | 怎么样 |
[19:12] | He wants butter! | 他要黄油 |
[19:16] | It’s butter-flavored syrup! | 有黄油味糖浆啊 |
[19:18] | I just told him that! | 我刚说了 |
[19:27] | I don’t need any butter. | 我不要黄油啦 |
[19:28] | If you want butter,I’ll get you butter. | 想要我去拿就是了 |
[19:36] | Well, I guess I’ll cut these by myself. | 好吧 那我就要自己切饼了 |