时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My brother– he’s got a big crush on Bernadette. | 我哥 他非常迷恋伯纳黛特 |
[00:07] | You’re moving back to India? | 你要回印度 |
[00:16] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[00:19] | It’s-It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你们看到的那样 |
[00:25] | What does it look like? | 我们看到的哪样 |
[00:30] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你们看到的那样 |
[00:35] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你们看到的那样 |
[00:38] | What are you grinding about? | 你在叨叨什么 |
[00:40] | Penny’s brain teaser this morning. | 佩妮今早的脑筋急转弯 |
[00:44] | She and Koothrappali emerge from your bedroom. | 她和库特拉帕里从你房间出来 |
[00:47] | She is disheveled,and Raj is dressed only in a sheet. | 衣冠不整 而拉杰仅披着床单 |
[00:50] | The sole clue: “It’s not what it looks like.” | 唯一的线索是”不是你们看到的那样” |
[00:56] | Just let it go,Sheldon. | 别纠结了 谢尔顿 |
[00:59] | If I could,I would,but I can’t,so I shan’t. | 我能的话就好了 但我不能 所以不行 |
[01:02] | Now,knowing Penny,the obvious answer is,they engaged in coitus. | 根据佩妮的习性 很显然他们上床了 |
[01:08] | But… since that’s what it looked like,we can rule that out. | 但…因为”不是看起来的那样” 那情况可以排除 |
[01:15] | Let’s put on our thinking cap,shall we? | 我们仔细考虑下吧[戴上冥想帽] |
[01:22] | Raj is from India,a tropical country. | 拉杰来自印度 一个热带国家 |
[01:25] | Third World hygiene. | 卫生状况很差 |
[01:27] | Parasitic infections are common,such as pinworms. | 寄生虫传染病很流行 比如说蛲虫病 |
[01:31] | The procedure for diagnosing pinworms is to wait until the subject is asleep, | 诊断蛲虫病的步骤是 等到病人睡着 |
[01:35] | and the worms crawl out of the rectum for air. | 看有没有虫子 从肛门里爬出来呼吸 |
[01:45] | Yes,just like that. | 对 就是那样 |
[01:48] | Penny could have been inspecting Raj’s anal region for parasites. | 佩妮有可能是在观察拉杰的肛门 有没有寄生虫 |
[01:52] | Oh,boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[01:54] | That’s a true blue friend. | 这才是真正的朋友 |
[01:57] | They slept together,Sherlock. | 他们上床了 福尔摩斯 |
[02:00] | No,you weren’t listening. | 不 你没仔细听 |
[02:02] | She said it’s not what it looks like. | 她说”不是你们看到的那样” |
[02:06] | She lied. | 她在说谎 |
[02:14] | Don’t I look silly sitting here wearing this? | 那我戴着这个岂不是很傻 |
[02:19] | hankr.taobao.com | 全民影视屋 |
[03:07] | Leonard,is it awkward for you knowing that one of your dear friends had sexual intercourse | 莱纳德 看到你的一个好朋友 和你曾经深爱的女孩 |
[03:13] | with a woman you used to love in the very place you lay your head? | 在你躺着休息的地方交配 你是不是很尴尬 |
[03:19] | No,I’m fine with it. | 不 我当然没事 |
[03:22] | That sounds like sarcasm,but I’m going to disregard it, | 听起来像挖苦 但我不在乎 |
[03:25] | because I have an agenda– paintball | 因为我有个提议 漆弹比赛 |
[03:28] | Specifically,the interdepartmental tournament this weekend. | 本周末是系际漆弹锦标赛 |
[03:30] | In order to function better as a fighting unit, | 为了更好的团队协作 |
[03:34] | I thought we should establish a chain of command. | 我们应该设定一套指挥制度 |
[03:36] | Now,it goes without saying that I would outrank the three of you, | 毋庸置疑 我比你们都高阶 |
[03:40] | but the question remains,by how much? | 但问题是 高多少 |
[03:43] | Now,I don’t see me as some four-star general, | 我可不会当四星将军 |
[03:47] | back at HQ riding a desk and playing golf with the Secretary of Defense. | 在总部坐办公室 和国防部长打打高尔夫 |
[03:51] | But I also can’t be Sergeant Cooper, | 但我也不能是库帕中士 |
[03:54] | because that might lead you to think of me as just a regular Joe. | 那样的话你们会认为 我只是个路人甲而已 |
[03:56] | This might take some thought.As you were. | 我可能得想一会儿 你们继续 |
[04:00] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你疯了吧 |
[04:02] | Yeah,how could you do that? | 是啊 你怎么能那么做 |
[04:03] | – What is it to you? – I got his back. | -跟你有什么关系 -我支持他 |
[04:05] | Yeah,right.You’re just jealous because it turns out I’m Penny’s number two choice after Leonard | 是啊 你就是嫉妒 在莱纳德之后 佩妮选择了我 |
[04:10] | Hey,if I wasn’t engaged to Bernadette,that totally could have been me. | 嘿 如果我没有和伯纳黛特订婚 很可能就是我 |
[04:15] | Please.Sheldon would have been before you,and he might not even have genitals! | 算了吧 谢尔顿都比你有机会 他还可能没有生殖器 |
[04:20] | Why do you care so much? | 你在乎个什么 |
[04:22] | You’re dating my sister,and Penny and I are in love. | 你在和我妹妹交往 佩妮和我相爱了 |
[04:25] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:26] | Gentlemen,if I may interject,I’ve decided my rank will be captain. | 先生们 我插一句 我决定我的军衔是上尉 |
[04:32] | If it’s good enough for Kirk,Crunch and Kangaroo, | 如它配得上Kirk[星际迷航] 脆脆[麦片]和袋鼠[儿童剧]的话 |
[04:34] | it’s good enough for me. | 那也配得上我 |
[04:37] | You’re not in love with Penny. | 你没有和佩妮相爱 |
[04:39] | Yes,I am. | 我有 |
[04:40] | The god Kamadeva has shot us with his flowery arrows of love. | 迦摩天神已经把爱之花箭射向我们了 |
[04:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:45] | He’s the Hindu version of Cupid,but way better,because he rides a giant parrot. | 他是印度版的丘比特 但比他好些 他骑着巨大的鹦鹉 |
[04:51] | Raj,come on. | 拉杰 省省吧 |
[04:52] | You fall in love with any girl who smiles at you. | 哪个女孩冲你笑 你都能爱上 |
[04:54] | A month ago,you were writing poems about his fianc. | 一个月前 你还给他未婚妻写了首诗呢 |
[04:58] | I’m sorry.What?! | 不好意思 什么诗 |
[05:01] | Rubbish.He’s talking rubbish. | 扯淡 他在扯淡 |
[05:03] | “Oh,Bernadette,please play my clarinet.” | “伯纳黛特 请来吹我的长笛吧” |
[05:08] | That could have been about anyone. | 那可能是写给别人的啊 |
[05:12] | Besides,you have nothing to worry about,because now I’m the dusky half of Koothrapenny | 再说 你现在也不用担心 我已经和佩妮好上了 |
[05:19] | For the record,I do have genitals. | 郑重声明 我有生殖器 |
[05:22] | They’re functional and aesthetically pleasing. | 它们没问题 而且看起来还不错 |
[05:41] | Well.coming | 来了 |
[05:43] | Yup,that’s good. | 不错 |
[05:44] | Wine glasses should have handles. | 酒杯就该有把手 |
[05:49] | Keeping accurate track of your alcohol intake. | 精确记录你的摄酒量 |
[05:51] | Smart idea considering how trampy you get when you’ve had a few. | 明智之举 因为你只喝一点 就捅了个大篓子 |
[05:56] | You heard what I did? | 你听说了 |
[05:57] | Well,I heard who you did. | 我还知道你和谁做了 |
[06:01] | Oh,my God,I screwed up everything. | 天哪 事情都给我搞砸了 |
[06:05] | I hurt Leonard. | 我伤害了莱纳德 |
[06:06] | I hurt Raj. | 伤害了拉杰 |
[06:07] | I mean,what is wrong with me? | 我究竟有什么问题 |
[06:09] | I feel like two totally different people– Dr.Jekyll and Mrs.Whore. | 我就像被化身博士和淫荡女神 同时附体一样 |
[06:15] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 不要太自责 |
[06:18] | Do you know the story of Catherine the Great? | 你知道凯瑟琳大帝的故事吗 |
[06:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:21] | She ruled Russia in the late 1700s,and one night, | 她在17世纪统治着俄国 有一天晚上 |
[06:23] | when she was feeling particularly randy, | 她性欲大发 |
[06:25] | she used an intricate system of pulleys to have intimate relations with a horse. | 她就用一个复杂的滑轮系统 和一匹马亲密 |
[06:32] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:33] | What does this have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[06:35] | She engaged in interspecies hanky-panky,and people still call her “Great.” | 她都跟动物爱爱了 人们依然叫她”大帝” |
[06:40] | I’m sure your reputation can survive you shagging a little Indian boy. | 所以你和一印度人上床 根本不算什么 |
[06:53] | You jerk face! | 你这个混蛋 |
[06:56] | What did you tell Howard?! | 你和霍华德说什么了 |
[06:58] | Did you say there was something going on between us? | 你是不是说我俩有暧昧 |
[07:00] | Because he thinks there is!He’s completely freaking out! | 他当真了 完全崩溃了 |
[07:04] | Please,come in. | 欢迎 请进 |
[07:06] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你哪根筋不对了 |
[07:08] | Well…You were always so nice to me,I thought maybe you liked me. | 好吧 你总是对我不错 我以为你可能喜欢我 |
[07:12] | I’m nice to everyone! | 我对每个人都不错 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[07:18] | Damn right,you’re sorry! | 大错特错 |
[07:20] | And you tell Howard there’s never been anything between us! | 你去跟霍华德说清楚 我俩什么关系没有 |
[07:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:24] | – Hey,Bernadette? – What?! | -嗨 伯纳黛特 -干嘛 |
[07:26] | Do you think I have a shot with Penny? | 你觉得我追佩妮有戏吗 |
[07:28] | Of course you do.You’re a cutie pie! | 有戏得要死 你这么可爱 |
[07:30] | Any girl would be lucky to have you! | 谁被你看上算是走大运了 |
[07:37] | You know,I’ve done this before. | 知道不 这事我以前也干过 |
[07:39] | In kindergarten,I was supposed to marry Jason Sorensen at recess, | 我上幼儿园时 本该在课间嫁给Jason Sorensen |
[07:42] | but by the time my class got out there,he was already engaged to Chelsea Himmelfarb. | 但等我们下课 他已经和切尔西·希默尔法布订婚了 |
[07:47] | So what did I do? | 怎么办 |
[07:48] | Hung upside down from the monkey bars,let all the boys see my underpants. | 我就去攀吊架旁边倒立 让所有男生看我的内裤 |
[07:53] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不必自怨自艾 |
[07:55] | When your prefrontal cortex fails to make you happy, | 当脑前额皮质不能让你开心时 |
[07:57] | promiscuity rewards you with the needed flood of dopamine. | 滥交能提供你所需的大量多巴胺 |
[08:00] | We neurobiologists refer to this as the “skank reflex. | 在神经生物学上称此为”浪女效应” |
[08:06] | ” You know what?Let’s get out of here. | 算了 我们出去吧 |
[08:08] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[08:09] | Somewhere where no one’s seen me naked. | 去没人看过我裸体的地方 |
[08:11] | We may have to drive awhile. | 那可能得开比较远了 |
[08:20] | Subtlety isn’t her strong suit,is it? | 她这人挺实诚的 对吧 |
[08:24] | Can I stay at your place for a few nights? | 我能去你那住几晚吗 |
[08:27] | Really? | 真的 |
[08:28] | A best friend sleepover? | 闺蜜一起过夜 |
[08:29] | Yay. Yeah,sure. Yay! | -真好 -当然 真好 |
[08:34] | We’ll make popcorn,stay up all night | 可以做些爆米花 一起通宵 |
[08:35] | and I’ll teach you my secret language,Op. | 我会教你我的秘密语言”哦普” |
[08:39] | – Sounds great. – Nope.Sounds “Gop Rop E A Top.” | -听来不错 -不 是听来”嗝普若普咦诶托普” |
[08:45] | Yeah,I’m gonna go pack a bag. | 好的 我去拿行李 |
[08:46] | No,you’re not. | 不 不对 |
[08:47] | You’re gonna “Pop A Cop Kop A Bop A Gop.” | 你是去”迫普诶口普客普 诶波普诶勾普” |
[08:57] | Do we really have to wear this camouflage crap to play paintball? | 我们真得穿这迷彩去打漆弹吗 |
[09:02] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[09:03] | Leonard,I can hear your voice,but I can’t see you. | 莱纳德 我能听到你 但我看不到你 |
[09:08] | I’m not in the mood,Sheldon. | 我没心情 谢尔顿 |
[09:10] | Oh,there you are! | 原来你在这儿 |
[09:13] | Leonard,I know you’re upset about recent events,and I have someone here to help. | 莱纳德 我知道最近你很不爽 所以我找了个人帮助你 |
[09:19] | I don’t want to talk to Amy. | 我不想跟艾米说话 |
[09:21] | No,it’s not Amy. | 不 不是艾米 |
[09:24] | Hello,dear. | 哈喽 亲爱的 |
[09:26] | You called my mother? | 你找了我妈 |
[09:28] | Oh,Leonard,is it really necessary to caption the obvious? | 莱纳德 明显的事情还用说吗 |
[09:33] | He’s been like that since he was a toddler. | 他从学走路开始就爱废话 |
[09:35] | “Look,Mommy– a butterfly.” | “看 妈妈 一只蝴蝶” |
[09:37] | Maddening. | 真要疯了 |
[09:41] | What’s going on?What do you want? | 什么情况 什么事 |
[09:42] | Sheldon informed me that you’re experiencing an emotional upheaval,and I’m here to help. | 谢尔顿告诉我 你情绪起伏很大 我现在来帮助你 |
[09:49] | That’s so nice. | 你真好 |
[09:50] | And we’re back to the obvious. | 又是废话 |
[09:54] | Now,what’s up? | 那到底怎么了 |
[09:55] | Well,uh… | 好吧 |
[09:57] | okay. | 是这样 |
[10:01] | I don’t want to get back together with Penny. | 我并不想与佩妮复合 |
[10:03] | We tried it,it was crazy,it didn’t work, | 我们试过 太扯了 没用 |
[10:07] | but I can’t deal with the fact that she slept with my friend Raj. | 但我没法接受她和我朋友拉杰一夜情 |
[10:10] | And then I find out that Raj’s sister Priya, | 接着我又发现拉杰的妹妹普里亚 |
[10:13] | who I’ve been going out with for eight months,is moving back to India. | 和我已经交往了八个月 却要回印度了 |
[10:16] | So I’m just completely confused and alone. | 我真的又孤单又纠结 |
[10:20] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[10:21] | Got any advice? | 有好建议吗 |
[10:23] | Yes. Buck up. | 有 振作点 |
[10:27] | Excuse me. | 问一下 |
[10:28] | You’re a world-renowned expert in parenting and child development, | 你是子女关系与教育方面的专家 |
[10:31] | and all you’ve got is “Buck up”? | 你就说句”振作点” |
[10:33] | Sorry. Buck up,sissy pants. | 不好意思 振作点 娘娘腔 |
[10:39] | Thanks,Mother.I feel much better. | 谢了 妈妈 我觉得好多了 |
[10:41] | If you need any more help from me,my books are available on Amazon. | 如果你还需要帮助的话 亚马逊上有卖我的书 |
[10:51] | …ninety-nine,one hundred. | 九十九 一百 |
[10:56] | It’s like a waterfall of liquid gold. | 疑是金河落九天啊 |
[11:00] | My turn. | 该梳我了 |
[11:07] | You know,I don’t even know what the point of me staying in L.A. is. | 我都不知道自己呆在洛杉矶干嘛 |
[11:10] | I haven’t gotten a single acting job since I moved out here. | 我来以后 都还没找到一份工作 |
[11:13] | The closest I came was last month,I got a callback for a hemorrhoid commercial. | 上个月差点就有了 有个痔疮广告想找我拍 |
[11:17] | Oh,I could so see you being the face of hemorrhoids. | 你这脸太适合演痔疮广告了 |
[11:21] | I know,right? | 我知道 好吗 |
[11:24] | Maybe I should just move back to Nebraska. | 我还是搬回内布拉斯加吧 |
[11:28] | No,I can’t let you do that. | 不 你可不能走 |
[11:29] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:32] | For the first time ever,I have a thriving social life. | 这是我人生第一次社交如此丰富 |
[11:34] | And no pressure,but it kind of lives and dies with you. | 而且轻松 但要是没你就完了 |
[11:40] | Hi,Amy. Can I talk to Penny? | 你好 艾米 佩妮在吗 |
[11:43] | A guest in my trundle bed and a boy at my door? | 沙发有客人 门口站男孩 |
[11:45] | I wish I could tell 13-year-old me “it does get better.” | 我真希望告诉十三岁的自己 “一切都会变好的” |
[11:50] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这 |
[11:52] | It’s all over her Facebook page. | 她Facebook上写的啊 |
[11:58] | I’ll take your stuff to the bedroom and clear out a drawer. | 你行李我拿去卧室 给你清个抽屉 |
[12:00] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:01] | Try and keep it in your pants,okay? | 洁身自爱点 少女 |
[12:07] | So,hi. What’s up? | 那么 你好 什么事 |
[12:10] | I was wondering if you’re free Friday. | 周五有空吗 |
[12:12] | They’re having a Totally ’80s Night at the Greek. | 在联谊会有个八十年代派对 |
[12:14] | Hall & Oates,Katrina and the Waves and three-fifths of Kajagoogoo. | 会放崔健 黑豹乐队 Beyond的歌 |
[12:19] | Gee,that’s really sweet,but the thing is… | 这真不错 但是 |
[12:22] | Aw,there’s a thing. | 有”但是” |
[12:24] | Look,honey,I was really drunk and made a huge mistake last night. | 是这样 昨晚我真的喝醉了 还犯了个大错误 |
[12:28] | We should’ve never slept together. | 我们以后不该再有关系了 |
[12:29] | It’s what ruins friendships. | 这会毁了我们的友谊 |
[12:31] | You can’t ruin a friendship with sex. | 性是毁不了友谊的 |
[12:33] | That’s like trying to ruin ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. | 就像巧克力粉毁不了冰淇淋一样 |
[12:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:41] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:42] | I want to go back to the way we were before. | 我想重回我们以前的样子 |
[12:45] | You know,friends. | 像朋友那样 |
[12:47] | No sprinkles. | 没什么”粉” |
[12:53] | – All right. – Thank you. | -那好吧 -谢谢你 |
[12:59] | Well,uh… as your friend,you might like to know that,um… | 作为朋友 你该知道 那个… |
[13:09] | we didn’t have sex in the conventional sense. | 我们不是传统意义上的做爱 |
[13:19] | Oh,God. | 上帝啊 |
[13:20] | Did you pull some weird Indian crap on me? | 你不会使了什么印度怪招吧 |
[13:24] | No,no. | 不 不 |
[13:27] | After we got undressed and jumped in bed,you-you asked if I had protection. | 我们脱衣服 然后上床的时候 你问我有没有防护措施 |
[13:33] | Oh,you did,didn’t you? | 你有戴 对吧 |
[13:34] | Of course.I’m always packing. | 当然 我一直带在身上 |
[13:37] | Anyway,um,I had trouble putting it on and you tried to help and… | 那时我自己戴不上 然后你来帮我… |
[13:48] | that was all she wrote. | 然后就那样了 |
[13:55] | So,we didn’t actually… | 所以 我们没有… |
[13:57] | I did.It was beautiful. | 我有 那太爽了 |
[14:05] | Penny,please,please promise me you won’t tell anybody about this. | 佩妮 一定要答应我 不许告诉任何人 |
[14:08] | – Of course I won’t.No,I won’t. – Oh,good. | -当然了 不会说的 -那就好 |
[14:11] | And,um,can I tell people that our love burned too bright and too quickly? | 那我能跟别人讲 咱们俩的爱火燃烧得又旺又快吗 |
[14:14] | Kind of a “Candle in the Wind” deal? | 像”风中蜡烛”那样 |
[14:17] | Sure. Cool. | -行 -好 |
[14:19] | Can I say it fell apart because you were all,”I want to have your babies,” | 我还能说”我们结束是因为 你一直想给我生孩子 |
[14:22] | and I was like,”I’m too rock and roll to be tied down”? | 而我是个浪子 安定不下来”吗 |
[14:27] | No. | 不能 |
[14:29] | Can I say I ruined you for white men? | 我能说”我的表现 让你再不想找白人”吗 |
[14:34] | Also no. | 不行 |
[14:37] | – Yeah.Okay,just the candle thing. – Yeah. | -好吧 那就说蜡烛那事吧 -嗯 |
[14:40] | Cool. | 不错 |
[14:42] | All right… friend. | 好吧…朋友 |
[14:46] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:51] | Raj,wait. | 拉杰 等下 |
[14:56] | Thank you for being my friend. | 谢谢你当我是朋友 |
[15:01] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[15:02] | It’s getting beautiful again. | 我又有点爽了 |
[15:07] | All right,this is a Google Earth view of the field of battle. | 听好 这是战场的谷歌地图 |
[15:12] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[15:13] | Give it a second to load. | 等它下载完 |
[15:15] | Whenever you’re ready,AT&T! | 你最好快点 AT&T[美国著名电信公司] |
[15:18] | Okay,here we go. | 好啦 |
[15:19] | This is us here. | 我们在这儿 |
[15:21] | To the south is Professor Loomis and the Geology Department. | 南边是卢米斯教授和地质系 |
[15:24] | According to their Twitter feed,they’re out of sunblock, | 据微博情报 他们的防晒霜用完了 |
[15:26] | which means they’ll have to hug the tree line or risk melanoma. | 说明他们要么躲在树底下 要么就要得黑素瘤 |
[15:31] | That’s our edge. | 这是我们的优势 |
[15:33] | All we have to do is move quickly over this ridge, | 我们只要快速移动至这座桥 |
[15:36] | the rock-worshipping pasty-faced bastards won’t know what hit them! | 打那些小白脸石头控 一个措手不及 |
[15:38] | All right,let’s move out. | 好了 咱们冲 |
[15:42] | Hang on,Sheldon. | 等下 谢尔顿 |
[15:43] | How could you not tell me your sister was moving back to India? | 你怎么不告诉我 你妹妹要搬去印度了 |
[15:47] | Maybe he was too busy writing clumsy penis metaphors about my fianc. | 估计他忙着给我未婚妻淫诗呢 |
[15:52] | Screw you.That was a beautifully written penis metaphor. | 去你的 那诗淫得可好了 |
[15:59] | You know what,guys,I’m not in the mood for paintball. | 同学们 我现在没心情打漆弹 |
[16:02] | What do you say we just bag it? | 直接弃权成不 |
[16:04] | – Fine with me. – Sure,whatever. | -我没问题 -随便 |
[16:05] | You can’t quit.That’s a court – martial offense. | 你们不能投降 这是要交军事法庭审判的 |
[16:08] | That’s punishable by… | 要被…惩罚的 |
[16:11] | You can’t quit. | 你们不许弃权 |
[16:13] | Sorry,Sheldon,it’s just not a good time for playing games. | 不好意思 谢尔顿 现在不是玩游戏的时候 |
[16:17] | This is a game to you? | 这对你就是个游戏 |
[16:19] | Uh,was the Battle of Antietam a game? Huh? | 安提塔姆之战也是个游戏 对吧[南北战争时的血腥一战] |
[16:23] | Was the sack of Rome a game? | 罗马之劫也是游戏吗 |
[16:26] | Yes,no and no. | 第一个是 二和三不是 |
[16:29] | Wait. | 站住 |
[16:32] | I just want you all to know that I forgive you. | 我只想说…我原谅你们了 |
[16:36] | This mutiny isn’t your fault,it’s mine. | 这次兵变不是你们的错 是我 |
[16:40] | I haven’t earned these bars. | 我不配这军衔 |
[16:49] | Although what I lack in leadership,apparently I more than make up for in sewing. | 虽然我没什么领导能力 不过我的缝纫技术还不错 |
[16:55] | Let it go,Sheldon.I’ll get you a Jamba Juice on the way home. | 别在意了 谢尔顿 回家的时候我给你买果汁喝 |
[16:58] | No. Jamba Juice is for heroes. | 不 果汁只有英雄才配喝 |
[17:05] | And that’s what we’re going to be. | 我们会变成英雄的 |
[17:09] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[17:11] | Following in the footsteps of Kirk,Crunch and Kangaroo. | 跟随Kirk 脆脆和袋鼠的脚步 |
[17:27] | Geology isn’t a real science! | 地理不是真正的科学 |
[17:49] | Damn those sons of bitches! | 这些狗娘养的 |
[17:52] | – Let’s get ’em! – Eat paint! | -杀了他们 -吃我的漆弹 |
[18:01] | If there’s ever a Church of Sheldon,this will be when it started. | 如果以后有谢尔顿教 那么此刻就是它的起源 |
[18:10] | I’d like to propose a toast to the man whose noble sacrifice inspired our victory, | 敬那个因激励我们成功 而光荣牺牲的人 |
[18:15] | Captain Sheldon Cooper. | 谢尔顿·库帕上尉 |
[18:17] | – Hear,hear. – Hear,hear. | -干 -干 |
[18:18] | Excuse me.It’s Major Sheldon Cooper. | 等下 是谢尔顿·库帕少校 |
[18:22] | With my last breath,I awarded myself a battlefield promotion. | 在咽气前 我授予自己战功 军衔升了一级 |
[18:27] | It’s kind of a big deal. | 这可是大事 |
[18:31] | You guys have a minute? | 你们有空吗 |
[18:35] | Uh,yeah,sure. | 当然 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | Well,I already talked to Raj, | 我已经跟拉杰谈过了 |
[18:42] | but I wanted to apologize to the rest of you for,you know,everything. | 可我还想为自己 所做的一切向你们其他人道歉 |
[18:47] | Please,Penny,let me. | 等下 佩妮 让我来 |
[18:49] | We’ve decided to let our crazy, wonderful night together | 我们已决定把我俩 那个疯狂美妙的夜晚 |
[18:54] | be just one of those memories you have and can call to mind when you’re feeling blue or you’re in the shower | 变成那种在难过或洗澡时 才会想起的记忆 |
[19:02] | Hey,what you doing,Quick Draw? | 你在干吗 早泄男 |
[19:11] | Sorry.Go on. | 抱歉 你继续 |
[19:13] | Anyways,I wanted you guys all to know that I’ve been taking a really hard look at things | 好吧 我希望你们都知道 我已经好好想过 |
[19:18] | and come to the conclusion I have to stop kidding myself. | 我该清醒一下了 |
[19:21] | I suck at acting. | 我演技太烂 |
[19:23] | It’s time for me to move back to Nebraska. | 我该搬回内布拉斯加州了 |
[19:26] | You’re leaving? | 你要走 |
[19:28] | – Yeah. – What are you going to do in Nebraska? | -是的 -回内布拉斯加州你准备干吗 |
[19:31] | I don’t know,maybe teach acting. | 不知道 也许去教表演 |
[19:36] | Oh,sorry.Hold on. | 对不起 等下 |
[19:37] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:38] | Penny,listen,I hope you’re not doing this ’cause of you and me, | 佩妮 希望你不是因为我们的事才走 |
[19:40] | because I have a girlfriend,and you’re a single woman… | 我已经有女友 而你是单身… |
[19:43] | shh It’s my agent,it’s my agent. | 别吵 是我经纪人 经纪人 |
[19:45] | You’re kidding.Oh,my gosh.I can’t believe it!Really?! | 你开玩笑吧 天哪 不可能吧 真的 |
[19:49] | Oh,I’m so excited! | 太好了 |
[19:50] | Thank you!Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[19:52] | Okay,bye. | 好的 再见 |
[19:54] | I got the hemorrhoid commercial!I start Monday! | 我要拍痔疮广告了 周一就开始 |
[19:58] | What about Nebraska? | 内布拉斯加州怎么办 |
[19:59] | Oh,hell with Nebraska.I’m gonna be a star! | 管它呢 我就要当明星了 |
[20:11] | Have you ever thought of teaching physics? | 你有想过去教物理吗 |
[20:23] | Ready to ride? | 准备好骑马了吗 |
[20:24] | I don’t think so, Mom. | 还没 老妈 |
[20:26] | Not today. | 至少不是今天 |
[20:28] | Oh, sweetie.Hemorrhoids acting up again? | 亲爱的 痔疮又犯了 |
[20:31] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你根本不了解我的痛苦 |
[20:33] | Oh, yes, I do. | 不 我知道 |
[20:36] | Try a dab of this. | 来把这个涂上去 |
[20:40] | “Rose-scented Preparation-H for women?” | 玫瑰味女性痔疮膏 |
[20:44] | Now, the “H” is for “her.” | 现在 这个”H”是指”她”[本是指痔疮] |
[20:53] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[20:54] | Here comes my joke. | 下面我要抖包袱了 |
[20:56] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[20:58] | Sittin’ pretty. | 感觉不错[字面义:坐着挺舒服] |