时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Leonard, are you in the shower? | 莱纳德 你在洗澡吗 |
[00:06] | I can’t hear you! I’m in the shower! | 我听不清 我在洗澡 |
[00:10] | I asked if you were in the shower, | 我问你是不是在洗澡 |
[00:12] | but that’s moot now! | 现在没意义了 |
[00:14] | What? | 什么 |
[00:15] | Moot! Rendered unimportant by recent events! | 没意义 就是基于现况变得不重要的意思 |
[00:20] | I can’t hear you! I’m in the shower! | 我听不清 我在洗澡 |
[00:22] | I have to skip the chitchat. | 我不能闲谈了 |
[00:24] | Emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[00:25] | What kind of emergency? | 什么紧急情况 |
[00:27] | You get mathematical– 32-ounce banana smoothie, | 自己算吧 32盎司香蕉冰沙 |
[00:30] | 16-ounce bladder. | 16盎司的膀胱 |
[00:32] | You might not want to do that. | 你确定你要那么做吗 |
[00:34] | I assure you I do. | 我确定 |
[00:36] | Sheldon, I’m not alone in here. | 谢尔顿 我不是自己在这 |
[00:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:42] | Hello, Sheldon. | 你好 谢尔顿 |
[00:44] | What are you doing in there? | 你在那干吗 |
[00:45] | She can’t be in here! | 她不能在这 |
[00:46] | We were in here first; you can’t be in here. | 我们先来的 是你不能在这 |
[00:49] | According to the roommate agreement, | 根据室友协议 |
[00:51] | paragraph nine, subsection B, | 第九段 B分段 |
[00:52] | “The right to bathroom privacy | “洗手间隐私权 |
[00:54] | is suspended in the event of force majeure.” | 在遇不可抗力时中止” |
[00:56] | And believe me, I am experiencing | 相信我 我现在正在经历 |
[00:58] | a very majeure force. | 非常严重的不可抗力 |
[01:01] | Come on, you can’t wait two minutes? | 拜托 你等不了2分钟吗 |
[01:03] | Oh, Leonard, let the man pee. | 莱纳德 让这可怜的人尿吧 |
[01:11] | Penny? Penny? Penny? | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 |
[01:15] | What? | 干吗 |
[01:17] | Move. Move. Move! | 闪开 闪开 闪开 |
[01:48] | Dr. Leonard Hofstadter, | 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士 |
[01:50] | you are officially charged | 你正式被控 |
[01:52] | with two violations of the roommate agreement. | 违反2项室友协议 |
[01:54] | Do you waive reading of the charges? | 你放弃宣读控告吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah, fine. | 好吧 是 |
[01:58] | Hang on. No. | 等等 不 |
[02:00] | My client does not waive reading of the charges. | 我的委托人不放弃宣读控告 |
[02:04] | Cool. I’ve got a lawyer. | 酷 我有律师了 |
[02:07] | And I’ve seen her naked. | 而且我还看过她的裸体 |
[02:12] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[02:13] | Very well. | 很好 |
[02:16] | “Count the first: | “罪行一 |
[02:17] | On or about the 28th day of April, | 4月28日 左右 |
[02:19] | the accused did knowingly and with malice aforethought | 在紧急时刻 确切地说 |
[02:22] | deny access to the shared bathroom in a time of emergency, | 在”明知我的牙都被水淹了”的情况下 |
[02:26] | to wit, my back teeth were floating. | 被告蓄意预谋拒绝我使用共用洗手间 |
[02:30] | Count the second: the accused exceeded | 罪行二 被告超过约定的 |
[02:32] | the agreed upon occupancy of the shower, | 浴室占用量 |
[02:35] | to wit, one, unless we are under attack | 确切地说 一个人 除非我们被 |
[02:37] | by water-soluble aliens.” | 可溶于水的外星人攻击” |
[02:41] | Can I see the roommate agreement? | 我能看看室友协议吗 |
[02:43] | Um, it’s fairly technical. | 它非常专业 |
[02:47] | I think I can handle it. | 我认为我能应付 |
[02:50] | Top of her class, Cambridge University. | 她们班的尖子生 剑桥大学 |
[02:52] | Licensed to practice law in three countries | 在三个国家有律师执业许可 |
[02:55] | and your face. | 直接KO你 |
[03:01] | All right, based on a cursory reading, | 好吧 根据我的粗略阅读 |
[03:04] | it doesn’t look like you have much of a case, Sheldon. | 看起来你没什么获胜的几率 谢尔顿 |
[03:07] | Do so, do so. | 不可能 不可能 |
[03:10] | Oh, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是的 |
[03:12] | Section seven here, on the right to enter the bathroom | 第七部分这里 紧急情况下 |
[03:14] | in emergency situations, is not specific | 进入洗手间的权利 没有明确约定 |
[03:17] | as to what constitutes an emergency. | 什么是紧急情况 |
[03:19] | Oh, that’s ridiculous! | 这太荒唐了 |
[03:20] | A bathroom emergency is self-explanatory. | 洗手间紧急情况不言自明 |
[03:23] | Is it? If Leonard forgot to trim his nose hair, | 是吗 如果莱纳德忘记修剪鼻毛 |
[03:26] | could he barge in while you were showering? | 他能在你洗澡的时候闯进去吗 |
[03:28] | Irrelevant. Leonard doesn’t trimis nose hair. | 不相干 莱纳德不剪鼻毛 |
[03:31] | He thinks because he’s short nobody can see up there. | 他认为因为他很矮 所有没人能看得到 |
[03:38] | My point is, Sheldon, the legal principle is, | 我的重点是 谢尔顿 法律准则是 |
[03:40] | ambiguity in a contract benefits | 合同中的意义不明确 |
[03:42] | the party that did not draft it, | 使未参与起草的一方受益 |
[03:43] | in this case, Leonard. | 在本案中 是莱纳德 |
[03:45] | – So much for count one. – But… | -第一条到此为止 -但是 |
[03:47] | There’s no buts, Sheldon; that’s how the law works. | 没有但是 谢尔顿 法律就是这样 |
[03:49] | Schooled! | 完败 |
[03:56] | As for the shower capacity issue, | 至于浴室容量问题 |
[03:57] | I cite addendum J. | 我引用附录J |
[03:59] | “When Sheldon showers second, any and all measures | “当谢尔顿第二个洗澡时 |
[04:02] | shall be taken to ensure an adequate supply of hot water.” | 必须采取各种方法保证有足够的热水” |
[04:05] | I believe this supercedes the occupancy issue. | 我认为这取代了占用问题 |
[04:08] | Superceded! | 被取代了 |
[04:14] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[04:19] | No offense, but shower sex with you | 别见怪 但是跟你淋浴做爱 |
[04:22] | is now the second best thing that’s happened today. | 是今天第二棒的事 |
[04:27] | Mmm, Greek food on pizza night? | 披萨之夜吃希腊菜 |
[04:30] | This is the most delightfully cruel thing | 这是自从我们在谢尔顿的语音邮箱里 |
[04:33] | we’ve done to Sheldon since we left that fake message | 留了史蒂芬·霍金的假留言以来 |
[04:35] | from Stephen Hawking on his voice mail. | 对谢尔顿最残忍的事了 太愉悦了 |
[04:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[04:39] | I wish to discuss your theories of black holes. | 我想跟你讨论一下你的黑洞理论 |
[04:44] | Meet me at the Randy’s Donut by the airport at 2:00 a.m. | 凌晨2点 在机场旁边的兰迪甜甜圈等我 |
[04:52] | What is that you’re eating? | 你们吃的什么 |
[04:54] | Tonight is pizza night. | 今晚是披萨之夜 |
[04:56] | I’d like to refer that to my attorney. | 我要把这个问题交给我的律师回答 |
[05:00] | According to what I see here, | 根据我在这里看到的 |
[05:02] | Thursday nights are Franconi’s pizza night. | 周四晚上是Franconi披萨之夜 |
[05:04] | Yes, and when Franconi’s went out of business, | 对 当Franconi倒闭时 |
[05:07] | we switched to Graziano’s. | 我们换成了Graziano’s |
[05:09] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[05:10] | Can you just switch restaurants like that, Priya? | 普丽娅 可以像他那样随便更换餐厅吗 |
[05:15] | A good question, Howard. | 问得好 霍华德 |
[05:18] | Turns out you can’t. | 其实是不可以的 |
[05:19] | According to the document you drew up, Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 根据你所制定的条例 |
[05:22] | the selection of a new takeout restaurant requires | 选择一家新的外卖餐厅需进行 |
[05:24] | public hearings and a 60-day comment period. | 公开听证会和为期六十天的评议审核 |
[05:27] | Were those criteria met? | 以上条件均符合吗 |
[05:36] | No. | 没有 |
[05:39] | Opa! Opa! Opa! | 万岁 万岁 万岁 |
[05:42] | This is Greek food? | 这是希腊菜吗 |
[05:44] | Leonard, you hate Greek food. | 莱纳德 你讨厌吃希腊菜的啊 |
[05:46] | Not as much as you. | 你比我更讨厌吃啊 |
[05:53] | Fine. I’m nothing if not adaptable. | 好吧 我的适应能力很强 |
[05:58] | I got you the lamb kabob. | 我给你买了羊肉串 |
[06:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | If you think about it, | 其实仔细想想 |
[06:25] | Greek food isn’t that far from Italian food. | 希腊菜和意大利菜有很多相似之处 |
[06:28] | They share a spice palette. | 两种菜的调料差不多 |
[06:36] | And what a civilization is the Greeks’! | 还有 希腊文明多么令人赞叹啊 |
[06:44] | They gave us science, democracy, | 他们为我们带来了科学 民主 |
[06:48] | and little cubes of charred meat that taste like sweat. | 和尝起来像汗味的烧焦小肉块 |
[06:55] | Penny? Penny? Penny? | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 |
[07:00] | Hey. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:01] | The mean Indian lady tried to make me eat lamb. | 那个刻薄的印度女人想逼我吃羊肉 |
[07:07] | Congratulations. Pizza night will now be at your apartment. | 恭喜你 比萨之夜将于你家进行 |
[07:10] | Order one. | 去点一个吧 |
[07:12] | Oh, I’m sorry, honey, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[07:13] | I’m meeting Amy and Bernadette for dinner. | 我要和艾米 伯纳黛特共进晚餐 |
[07:15] | But you’re welcome to tag along. | 但你可以和我们一起啊 |
[07:17] | A girls’ night? | 女生之夜吗 |
[07:18] | Oh, I don’t know if I’m up for an evening | 我大概没有做好心理准备 |
[07:20] | talking about rainbows, unicorns and menstrual cramps. | 整晚听你们讨论彩虹 独角兽和痛经 |
[07:25] | Okay, suit yourself. | 好吧 随你的便 |
[07:26] | We’ll probably be trashing Priya a little. | 我们可能会说点普丽娅的坏话 |
[07:29] | Shotgun. | 副驾驶是我的 |
[07:32] | Okay, I’d like to propose a toast to a wonderful girls’ night out. | 好了 让我们为欢乐的女生之夜干杯 |
[07:37] | Fair warning– we can get ca-razy. | 友情提示: 我们会变得很疯狂的哦 |
[07:40] | Yeah. Last week we smoked cigars | 是呀 上周我们抽了雪茄 |
[07:42] | and pretended to be dragons. | 还假装自己是龙呢 |
[07:45] | Really, Amy? | 开什么玩笑 艾米 |
[07:47] | Tobacco and alcohol? | 你也开始抽烟喝酒了吗 |
[07:48] | Need I remind you not a lot of scientific discoveries were made | 需要我来提醒你没有多少科学发现 |
[07:52] | by people having a good time? | 是在不苦逼的情况下做到的吗 |
[07:57] | Why did you bring him? He’s harshing my buzz. | 你为什么要把他带来 太扫兴了 |
[08:00] | I felt sorry for him. | 我是因为同情他 |
[08:02] | Priya’s giving him a hard time. | 普丽娅折磨他来着 |
[08:04] | Ooh, the Priya bashing’s starting early. Yay! | 这么早就开始痛骂普丽娅了 爽 |
[08:08] | Okay, what’s up with those pantsuits? | 那个西装裤女又怎么了 |
[08:12] | I need some context. | 求解释 |
[08:14] | Pantsuits suck. | 西裤套装逊毙了 |
[08:15] | And that opens her up | 这下我们可以尽情地 |
[08:16] | to justifiable ridicule for wearing them. | 对她那套衣服嘲讽了 |
[08:18] | Good one, Bernadette. | 说得好 伯纳黛特 |
[08:21] | See? Ca-razy. | 疯狂吧 |
[08:36] | You smell like baby powder. | 你身上有婴儿爽身粉的味道 |
[08:39] | It’s talc. | 是滑石粉 |
[08:40] | But as that’s a primary ingredient of baby powder, | 但由于滑石粉是婴儿爽身粉的原材料 |
[08:42] | I understand your confusion. | 你会搞错也是人之常情 |
[08:45] | Oh, I’m not confused at all. | 我一点都没搞错 |
[08:48] | You’re like a sexy toddler. | 你简直像个性感的婴儿 |
[08:53] | I don’t know how to process that. | 我不知道该怎么接话了 |
[08:56] | I do. | 我知道 |
[08:59] | Amy and Sheldon sitting in a tree. | 艾米和谢尔顿坐在树上 |
[09:02] | K-I-S-S-S-S-I-N-G. | 亲亲亲亲嘴 |
[09:07] | That’s too many S’s for “kissing.” | “亲嘴”里面没有那么多”亲” |
[09:09] | Not if they’re doing it for a long time. | 可如果他们亲了好久呢 |
[09:14] | Sheldon… have you ever kissed a girl? | 谢尔顿…你以前亲过姑娘吗 |
[09:17] | Other than my mother, my sister and my Mee-Maw, no. | 我只吻过我的母亲 姐姐和奶奶 |
[09:21] | But in the interest of full disclosure, | 但为了让大家了解到全部真相 |
[09:23] | I was once on a bus | 有一次在公交车上 |
[09:24] | and had to give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to an elderly nun | 我曾为一位因轻微中暑而晕厥的老修女 |
[09:27] | who passed out from heat exhaustion. | 做过嘴对嘴人工呼吸 |
[09:31] | Every year I get a Christmas card from her, | 每年圣诞节我都会收到她的贺卡 |
[09:33] | signed with far too many X’s and O’s. | 她会在签名里加很多X和O [拥抱与亲吻] |
[09:36] | That doesn’t count. | 那根本不算 |
[09:38] | Aren’t you even a little curious? | 难道你一点都不好奇吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah, you’re a scientist– | 对啊 你可是个科学家 |
[09:42] | where is the curiosity? | 你的好奇心跑哪去了 |
[09:44] | I’m available for experimentation. | 我能做试验品 |
[09:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Not necessary. | 没有必要 |
[09:53] | We know everything there is to know about kissing. | 我们已经掌握了关于接吻的所有细节 |
[09:56] | It requires 34 facial muscles | 接吻需牵动34条面部肌肉 |
[09:58] | and 112 postural muscles. | 和112条姿势肌 |
[09:59] | Oh, blah, blah, blah. | 扯 扯 扯 |
[10:01] | Give me some sugar, bestie. | 亲爱的 给我点甜头尝尝 |
[10:06] | I’m certainly glad no one said | 令我感到庆幸的是 |
[10:07] | they were curious about Aztec human sacrifice. | 没人对阿兹特克人体祭祀感兴趣 |
[10:11] | Hey, I know– let’s take Sheldon dancing. | 对了 我们带谢尔顿去跳舞吧 |
[10:14] | Ooh, I totally want to see Sheldon dance. | 我超想看谢尔顿跳舞的样子 |
[10:16] | I bet he looks like a spider on a hot plate. | 我敢说他会像只热锅上的蚂蚁 |
[10:21] | No, thank you, but for the record, | 谢谢 不必了 但需要声明一下 |
[10:23] | I’m an excellent dancer. | 我拥有精湛的舞技 |
[10:24] | Proficient in the Rumba, Waltz and Cha-cha. | 我熟练掌握了伦巴 华尔兹和恰恰舞 |
[10:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:28] | I don’t see why that’s surprising. | 真不明白这有什么好奇怪的 |
[10:30] | I excel at so many things. | 我擅长的事太多了 |
[10:31] | You’ve had my sourdough bread. | 还吃过我做的酸面包吧 |
[10:34] | Did you take dance lessons? | 你上过舞蹈课吗 |
[10:36] | Against my will, | 虽然我不情愿 |
[10:38] | in the South, preadolescent children | 但在南方 未成年孩童 |
[10:40] | are forced through a process called cotillion, | 都要强制上沙龙舞课程 |
[10:42] | which indoctrinates them with all the social graces | 灌输他们必须的社交风度 |
[10:45] | and dance skills needed to function in 18th century Vienna. | 和舞蹈技能 以适应18世纪的维也纳 |
[10:49] | Oh, we are so taking you dancing. | 哦 我们一定一定要带你跳舞去 |
[10:54] | No, you most certainly are not. | 不 你们更多的肯定是不想带 |
[10:56] | Well, what does your cotillion training say is expected | 你受过的沙龙舞训练怎么教你的 |
[10:59] | of a gentleman when three ladies ask him | 绅士收到三位淑女要求 |
[11:01] | to escort them to a dance soiree? | 请他护送至舞会 你该怎么做 |
[11:06] | I saved a nun’s life, | 我救过一位修女的命 |
[11:08] | Why am I being punished? | 上帝为何还要这样惩罚我 |
[11:17] | Take us someplace we can waltz. | 带我们去能跳华尔兹的地方 |
[11:19] | Where you can what? | 跳什么的地方 |
[11:21] | Waltz. It’s a social dance from Austria | 华尔兹舞 这是奥地利的一种社交舞 |
[11:23] | choreographed to a three-four time signature. | 精心设计的3/4拍节奏舞蹈 |
[11:40] | Oh, waltz. | 哦 华尔兹舞啊 |
[11:46] | Here we go. | 出发 |
[11:50] | *I kissed a girl and I liked it* | 我吻了个女孩 感觉很不错 |
[11:54] | *I hope my boyfriend don’t mind…* | 希望我男友并不介意 |
[11:56] | What happened to you? | 你秀逗了吗 |
[12:18] | Shake it baby, shake it! | 摇摆起来 宝贝 摇摆起来 |
[12:20] | Muy caliente, Sheldon! | 热力四射啊 谢尔顿 |
[12:23] | Care to dance? | 能请你跳舞吗 |
[12:25] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m engaged. | 抱歉 我订婚了 |
[12:28] | How about you? | 这位小姐呢 |
[12:30] | Oh, what the hell. | 随便吧 |
[12:52] | How come if we’re the smart people, | 我们这么聪明的人 |
[12:54] | we don’t do this every night? | 怎么之前没夜夜笙歌呢 |
[12:56] | What’s 16 times 14? | 16乘以14等于多少 |
[12:59] | My burps taste like cranberry juice. | 我打出的嗝有股蔓越莓饮料味 |
[13:04] | And there’s your answer. | 这就是你的回答 |
[13:07] | Would you like to come in for a nightcap? | 想进来喝一杯[nightcap也作睡帽用]吗 |
[13:10] | If you’re referring to the beverage, | 如果你指的是喝杯酒水 |
[13:12] | you know I don’t drink. | 你知道我不喝这些的 |
[13:13] | If you’re referring to the hat you don | 如果你指的是睡帽 |
[13:15] | while wearing a nightshirt and holding a candle, I have one. | 同时还穿着睡衣举着蜡烛的话 那我已经有一顶了 |
[13:20] | I have Yoo-hoo. | 我家有哟呼哦[软饮] |
[13:21] | It’s hard to say no to Yoo-hoo. | 这怎么忍心拒绝呢 |
[13:25] | The name literally beckons. | 这名字就太吸引人了 |
[13:31] | Make yourself comfortable. | 别拘束 随意吧 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:35] | Is someone smoking? | 有人在抽烟吗 |
[13:37] | Oh, that’s just Ricky. | 那是因为里奇呀 |
[13:44] | You own a smoking monkey? | 你养了只抽烟的猴子 |
[13:46] | Don’t be silly. He’s one of the animals | 别傻了 这只是我实验室里 |
[13:48] | in my department’s nicotine addiction study. | 其中一只用来研究尼古丁上瘾的 |
[13:52] | What’s he doing here? | 那它在这干嘛 |
[13:54] | I’m giving him emphysema. | 既然我要让它得肺气肿 |
[13:55] | The least I can do is let him hang out and watch Cable. | 至少能带它出来逛逛看看电视做补偿吧 |
[13:59] | Remarkable. | 太了不起了 |
[14:03] | Aren’t you worried about secondhand smoke? | 你不担心二手烟吗 |
[14:05] | A little. The real danger is him biting | 有点 但真正的危险是 |
[14:07] | my face off while I’m sleeping. | 它趁我睡觉咬我的脸 |
[14:12] | Is he deliberately blowing smoke at me? | 它是故意往我脸上吹的吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah. He’s kind of an ass. | 对 它就是一混蛋 |
[14:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:24] | May I share something with you | 能让我跟你倾诉下 |
[14:26] | that’s troubling me? | 让我深受困扰的事吗 |
[14:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:28] | What’s rattling around that big bulbous head of yours? | 是什么让你这聪慧大脑烦恼呢 |
[14:31] | Priya has essentially nullified | 普丽娅基本上使 |
[14:34] | my roommate agreement with Leonard, | 我和莱纳德的室友协议无效化了 |
[14:36] | making life in the apartment very uncomfortable for me. | 令我的生活无比难受 |
[14:39] | And you want me to kill her? Done. | 你想让我杀了她吗 没问题 |
[14:43] | No, of course not. | 不是的 当然不是 |
[14:45] | I trained Ricky how to smoke. | 我既然能训练里奇吸烟 |
[14:46] | I can train him to shoot a poison dart. | 就能训练它发毒镖 |
[14:47] | No jury would convict us ’cause people love monkeys. | 陪审团不会判我们有罪 因为他们都喜欢猴子 |
[14:52] | I understand | 我能理解 |
[14:53] | the alcohol has stirred up whatever it is | 酒精煽动起了不知道是什么 |
[14:56] | that makes girls go wild… | 反正能让女人变狂野 |
[14:58] | but I really need to talk to smart Amy now. | 但我现在真的得跟聪明艾米谈话 |
[15:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[15:06] | Have you considered that your intelligence | 难道你还没意识到你的非凡智慧 |
[15:07] | might be the very thing causing your dilemma? | 可能就是导致你这一困境的罪魁 |
[15:16] | No. | 没 |
[15:18] | What do you think Ricky over here would do | 你以为当有入侵者侵入 |
[15:19] | if an interloper encroached on his territory? | 里奇的地盘 它会怎么做 |
[15:22] | Well, when challenged, monkeys generally assert their dominance | 面临挑战 猴子们会追赶 攻击 |
[15:26] | through chasing, assault and a stylized penile display. | 还有露阴等办法 来维护自己的统治 |
[15:32] | That’s a little outside my comfort zone. | 这个我可有点做不来 |
[15:34] | You’re being too literal. | 你太夸张了 |
[15:36] | My point is, he would not meekly surrender to the rules, | 我是说 它不会轻易屈服于规则 |
[15:39] | and neither should you. | 你也不该屈服 |
[15:41] | Are you suggesting I play dirty? | 你是建议我使坏吗 |
[15:44] | Yes, dirty. | 对 使坏 |
[15:46] | Dirty… dirty… dirty. | 使坏 使坏 使坏 |
[15:53] | Which brings me to our next order of business. | 说到这 我想进行第二阶段行动了 |
[16:00] | Fascinating. | 真”醉”人 |
[16:02] | I hope you don’t take what I’m about to do | 接下来我要做的事 我希望不会是 |
[16:05] | as a comment on what we just did. | 你对刚才咱俩刚做的事的评语 |
[16:21] | Who’s to say you shouldn’t be dissecting our brains? | 是谁说的你不应该被植入人类的脑细胞呢 |
[16:26] | You really are an ass. | 你还真是个混蛋 |
[16:31] | Morning, Sheldon. | 早安 谢尔顿 |
[16:33] | Oh, good, you’re up. | 很好 你们起来了 |
[16:35] | I’ve written a new and improved | 我写了一份经过改良 |
[16:37] | roommate agreement that benefits me greatly. | 好让我占大便宜的新室友协议 |
[16:40] | I’d like you to sign it. | 我想让你把它签了 |
[16:43] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要签 |
[16:45] | Excellent question. | 问得好 |
[16:47] | Do you remember what happened to the alien, | 你记得由天才演员弗兰克·乔辛客串 |
[16:49] | played by talented character actor Frank Gorshin, | 《星际迷航》里那集”最后的战役” |
[16:52] | in the Star Trek episode “Let That Be Your Last Battlefield”? | 里面的外星人下场如何吧 |
[16:56] | Uh, Captain Kirk activated the self-destruct sequence | 柯克船长激活自毁程序 |
[17:00] | and threatened to blow up the Enterprise | 威胁要炸毁进取号 |
[17:03] | and kill them both unless he gave in? | 除非他投降 否则一起同归于尽 |
[17:05] | Affirmative. | 正确 |
[17:06] | Computer, this is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. | 计算机 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[17:12] | Activate self-destruct sequence. | 激活自毁程序 |
[17:14] | Code 1-1-A-2-B. | 代号11A2B |
[17:16] | Self-destruct sequence activated. | 自毁程序已激活 |
[17:23] | What are you gonna do, Sheldon, | 你打算怎么做 谢尔顿 |
[17:25] | blow up the apartment? | 炸飞这间公寓吗 |
[17:26] | That was my first thought, but all my cool stuff is here. | 我一开始是这么想的 但我的宝贝都在这 |
[17:31] | So what happens when it counts down? | 那倒数完了之后会怎么样 |
[17:33] | Unless Leonard signs the new agreement | 除非莱纳德在接下来的41秒里 |
[17:36] | in the next 41 seconds, | 把这份新协议签了 |
[17:38] | this computer will send an e-mail to your parents in India | 否则它就会给你远在印度的父母发一封电邮 |
[17:42] | saying that you’re in a secret relationship | 揭发你跟一个比棉花糖霜还白的男人 |
[17:44] | with the whiter-than-Marshmallow-Fluff | 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[17:46] | Leonard Hofstadter. | 搞地下情 |
[17:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:51] | What’s the big deal? | 这有什么大不了的 |
[17:52] | Trust me, it’s a big deal. | 相信我 这是大事 |
[17:53] | They’re gonna find out about me eventually, right? | 他们迟早会知道我的 对吧 |
[17:55] | Yeah, of course, just not today. | 对 当然 但不是今天 |
[17:57] | 20 seconds. | 还剩20秒 |
[17:58] | Are you ashamed of me? | 你觉得我拿不出手 |
[18:00] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[18:01] | Then why can’t we tell your parents? | 那为什么不能告诉你父母 |
[18:02] | Please, don’t push this. | 拜托 别逼我 |
[18:04] | He does that all the time, doesn’t he? 15. | 他一直都这样 不是吗 还剩15秒 |
[18:06] | Okay, fine, Sheldon, you win. Turn it off. | 好吧 谢尔顿 你赢了 关了它 |
[18:08] | No, he’s bluffing. | 不 他在虚张声势呢 |
[18:09] | – I never bluff. Ten. – It’s blackmail! | -我从来不虚张声势 还剩10秒 -你这是敲诈 |
[18:12] | – Nine. – We give up. | -还剩10秒 -我们投降了 |
[18:13] | – Eight. – This is ridiculous. | -还剩8秒 -这太荒谬了 |
[18:15] | It’s a laptop with a full charge. | 这台电脑早就充满电了 |
[18:16] | Honestly, what do you see in him? | 说实话 你到底看上他哪点 |
[18:18] | Give him what he wants or we’re done. | 照他说的做 不然咱们就分手 |
[18:20] | – Three. – Really? | -还剩3秒 -说真的 |
[18:21] | – Two. – Okay, I’ll sign it! | -最后两秒 -好 我签 |
[18:22] | Self-destruct sequence aborted. | 自毁程序中断 |
[18:30] | You may have gone to Cambridge, | 你也许在剑桥上过学 |
[18:32] | but I’m an honorary graduate of Starfleet Academy. | 但哥可是星舰学院的荣誉毕业生 |
[18:48] | Good morning, Amy. | 早上好 艾米 |
[18:53] | It most assuredly is not. | 这句问候语肯定是反语 |
[18:57] | Are you experiencing dehydration, headache, | 你是不是口渴 头疼 |
[19:00] | nausea and shame? | 恶心 还有羞愧呢 |
[19:03] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:05] | I also found a Korean man’s business card | 我还发现我的事业线里 |
[19:07] | tucked into my cleavage. | 藏着一张韩国男人的名片 |
[19:10] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生什么事了 |
[19:12] | Ah, memory impairment; | 啊哈 记忆障碍 |
[19:14] | the free prize at the bottom of every vodka bottle. | 干完每瓶伏尔加之后 都会免费得到这个奖赏 |
[19:19] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[19:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:21] | Last night you gave me some excellent advice | 昨晚 鉴于我在家的问题 |
[19:24] | regarding my problem here at home, | 你给了我一些很好的建议 |
[19:26] | you kissed me and then vomited on and off for 40 minutes, | 你亲完我 然后断断续续干呕了40分钟 |
[19:30] | following which you passed out on your bathroom floor. | 之后你就昏倒在厕所地板上 |
[19:34] | I then folded a towel under your head as a pillow, | 我折了块毛巾 垫在你头下作为枕头 |
[19:37] | set your oven clock to the correct time | 还给你烤箱调到正确的时间 |
[19:39] | because it was driving me crazy… | 因为它太让我抓狂了 |
[19:42] | …and I left. | 然后我就走了 |
[19:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:47] | Don’t really know where we go from here. | 真不知道接下来咱俩该怎么办 |
[19:52] | I suggest we treat our relationship | 我建议把我们的关系 |
[19:54] | as if it were a crashed computer | 看作是一台当机的电脑 |
[19:56] | and restore it to the last point we both agree it worked. | 还原到上一次我们都觉得可行的点 |
[19:59] | Terrific. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[20:03] | They were out of menthols! | 没有薄荷糖卖了 |
[20:05] | Get off my back! | 快从我背上滚下来 |
[20:10] | Not easy living with a temperamental little primate. | 跟坏脾气的灵长动物一起生活真不容易呀 |
[20:13] | Come on, Priya, just admit I embarrass you! | 说啊 普丽娅 你就直说是我让你觉得羞愧吧 |
[20:16] | You’re preaching to the choir, sister. | 姐们儿 我懂的 |