时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[00:06] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:09] | Sleep okay? | 睡得好吗 |
[00:09] | Mm-hmm. Great. | 挺好的 |
[00:13] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你点儿事儿吗 |
[00:15] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[00:16] | Last night, me wanting to try that stuff out | 昨晚我想尝试《性爱宝典》 |
[00:18] | of the Kama Sutra, | 里面的那招 |
[00:19] | was that fun for you or kinda racially insensitive? | 你是觉得有意思呢 还是觉得有种族歧视 |
[00:23] | Yeah, just because you’re in bed with an Indian woman, | 就因为你和一位印度女人同床共枕 |
[00:26] | you think that gives you permission | 你就觉得可以 |
[00:27] | to use crazy positions from an ancient Indian love manual? | 使用古印度性爱手册里的狂野体位了吗 |
[00:31] | Hey, if you can find a book called | 喂 你要是能找到一本 |
[00:33] | Weird Sex With White Boys, I’d be okay with that. | 《与白人男孩儿的诡异性爱》 我也没意见 |
[00:38] | No, no, you have such beautiful eyes. | 别戴 你的眼睛这么美 |
[00:41] | Have you ever thought about getting contacts? | 你考虑过戴隐形眼镜吗 |
[00:43] | I tried in the seventh grade. | 我七年级的时候试过 |
[00:44] | I could never get used to them. | 总是戴不习惯 |
[00:46] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 真是可惜 |
[00:47] | Yeah, if I had contacts I would have been | 对啊 要是我戴上隐形眼镜 我肯定就是 |
[00:49] | the coolest debate club president | 史上最酷的被关在 |
[00:50] | ever to be stuffed into his own cello case. | 自己大提琴箱里的辩论俱乐部主席了 |
[00:55] | If you had them on now, | 你要是现在戴上 |
[00:56] | you could see what we’re going to do next. | 就能看见咱们接下来要做啥了 |
[01:02] | Th-that’s okay. I can infer from context. | 没 没关系的 我可以脑补的 |
[01:07] | Hey, Raj, wanna see a new magic trick I’ve been working on? | 嗨 拉杰 想见识一下我最近练的小魔术吗 |
[01:09] | Howard, if I may interject here | 霍华德 容我插句嘴 |
[01:12] | with a piece of friendly advice. | 给你一条友情建议 |
[01:13] | Is working on magic tricks | 难道你的人生 |
[01:16] | really how you want to spend your time? | 就指着这些魔术小把戏了吗 |
[01:18] | Granted, you’re just an engineer, but… | 我知道你只是个工程师 但是 |
[01:22] | that doesn’t mean you might not someday build a geegaw | 这并不意味着你不会某天做出一个小把戏 |
[01:26] | or a thingamabob that may get you a “thank you” | 或者小玩意儿能让别人在诺贝尔奖的 |
[01:28] | in someone else’s Nobel Prize acceptance speech. | 获奖演说里送你一句”感谢某人”呀 |
[01:36] | Is the trick making him disappear? | 你这魔术能把他变没了吗 |
[01:41] | Sure, let’s see it. | 好吧 咱们看看吧 |
[01:43] | Here, shuffle these. | 给 洗一下牌 |
[01:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:47] | Now spread them out on the table face down. | 正面朝下 摊在桌子上 |
[01:50] | Pick one, look at it. | 挑一张 看一眼 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:52] | Now remember your card, put it back in the deck. | 记住这张牌 再把它放回去 |
[01:54] | Is it any wonder he doesn’t have a doctorate? | 知道为啥他拿不到博士学位了吧 |
[01:58] | Remind me, what’s your birthday? | 提醒我一下 你生日是哪天 |
[02:00] | October sixth. | 10月6号 |
[02:02] | Okay, October is the tenth month. | 好的 10月是第10个月份 |
[02:05] | So ten– one plus zero is one, plus six is seven. | 那么10 1加0等于1 1加6等于7 |
[02:09] | Turn over the seventh card. | 翻开第7张牌 |
[02:15] | How about that! | 我勒个去! |
[02:16] | Is that your card? | 是你选的那张牌吗 |
[02:17] | Yes, it is. Very cool! | 对 没错 真厉害 |
[02:20] | It’s not cool. | 一点都不厉害 |
[02:22] | It’s a childish trick designed | 只是个简单的用来 |
[02:24] | to confuse and intrigue simpletons. | 戏弄傻瓜的小把戏而已 |
[02:28] | How’d you do it? | 你是咋弄的 |
[02:30] | A magician never reveals his secrets. | 魔术师是不会透露他的秘密的 |
[02:32] | But surely a future Nobel Prize winner can figure it out. | 但未来的诺奖得主肯定能搞明白的 |
[02:37] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[02:38] | Give me a second. | 让我想想 |
[02:43] | You ever notice when he thinks real hard, it smells like bacon? | 你有没有注意到 每次他认真思考时都会散发培根的味道 |
[02:51] | – Oh, hey! – Sorry! Oop! | -喂 -不好意思 |
[02:52] | Sorry! Pardon me! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:54] | Oh, I’m so sorry! | 真不好意思 |
[02:56] | Oh, that was my fault. | 都怪我 |
[03:00] | Check it out. | 看吧 |
[03:01] | I just got contacts. | 我戴隐形了 |
[03:31] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[03:33] | three, four, five. | 三 四 五 |
[03:36] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[03:37] | That’s your card, right? | 这张牌就是你挑的 对吧 |
[03:38] | Seven of clubs! | 草花7 |
[03:39] | That is amazing! | 太神奇了 |
[03:41] | It’s not amazing. | 一点都不神奇 |
[03:45] | All magic tricks are merely a combination | 魔术小把戏都离不开 |
[03:48] | of manipulation and misdirection | 操纵和误导的窠臼 |
[03:50] | with the occasional dwarf in a box wiggling his feet. | 有时候还会有侏儒藏在箱子里晃腿 |
[03:55] | Oh, really? So how did I do it? | 哦 真的吗 那我是怎么做到的 |
[03:57] | I don’t care how you did it. | 我才不在乎你是怎么做到的 |
[03:59] | I have more important things to think about. | 有更重要的问题等着我思考 |
[04:06] | Clearly, the cards are marked. | 显然这些牌上都是有记号的 |
[04:09] | I thought you had more important things to think about. | 我以为你在思考更重要的事儿呢 |
[04:11] | I do. You just happened | 没错 你恰好 |
[04:13] | to have caught me on a break. | 碰见我休息了 |
[04:17] | Oh, let me see those cards. | 让我看看这些牌 |
[04:20] | Big deal. Not knowing | 有啥大不了的 不知道 |
[04:21] | is part of the fun. | 才有乐趣啊 |
[04:22] | “Not knowing is part of the fun.” | “不知道才有乐趣啊” |
[04:23] | Was that the motto of your community college? | 这是你们社区大学的校训吗 |
[04:29] | Hey, guys, what do you think? | 各位 你们觉得咋样 |
[04:31] | Priya took me clothes shopping. | 普丽娅带我去买衣服了 |
[04:32] | Hey, you look great. | 哇 看起来真不错 |
[04:34] | Good for you, Priya. | 干得好 普丽娅 |
[04:34] | I could never get that stupid hoodie off him | 我怎么样都没法让他不穿那件难看的帽衫 |
[04:36] | when we were… | 在我俩还那啥的时候 |
[04:37] | Well, you look great. | 额 你看起来好帅 |
[04:40] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[04:41] | Let’s go hang everything up. | 咱去把衣服都挂起来吧 |
[04:42] | Yeah, good. | 嗯 好 |
[04:46] | New contacts. | 新隐形眼镜 |
[04:46] | I should have done this years ago. | 我该早几年戴的 |
[04:52] | So you finally getting used to them doing it on a daily basis? | 这么说你终于习惯他俩每天都这样了 |
[04:54] | I’m not going out with him. | 我已经不和他在一起了 |
[04:55] | He can sleep with whoever he wants. | 他想跟谁上床都无所谓 |
[04:57] | Yeah, I was talking to Raj. | 我在和拉杰说话呢 |
[05:04] | Oopsy. | 啊哦 |
[05:06] | This deck is rigged in some fashion. | 这副牌肯定做了手脚 |
[05:08] | Fine. Get another deck | 好吧 换一副牌 |
[05:09] | and I’ll do the trick with that. | 我照样能变给你看 |
[05:10] | So you’re saying this is a regulation deck? | 你是说这是一副正常的牌吗 |
[05:12] | I’m saying believe in magic, you muggle. | 我是说要相信魔法 你个麻瓜 |
[05:19] | You know, well, I’m happy Leonard’s found someone. | 我很高兴莱纳德找到了女友 |
[05:24] | Not that anybody asked. | 虽然没人问起这个 |
[05:30] | How many Star Trek uniforms do you have? | 你有多少件星际迷航的制服 |
[05:34] | Just two: | 就两件 |
[05:35] | everyday and dress. | 常服和礼服各一 |
[05:40] | Listen, we need to talk about something. | 我们得谈谈 |
[05:43] | Oh, my God, you’re breaking up with me! | 天哪 你是要跟我分手 |
[05:45] | Why would you take me out shopping | 为什么要带我去买衣服 |
[05:46] | and then break up with me? That is so cruel! | 然后跟我分手 那太残忍了 |
[05:50] | Leonard, I’m not breaking up with you. | 莱纳德 我不是要跟你分手 |
[05:53] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[05:58] | So, what’s up? | 那你要谈什么 |
[06:01] | It’s a little weird, | 我就觉得怪怪的 |
[06:03] | your ex-girlfriend hanging out here all the time. | 你前女友一天到晚在这玩 |
[06:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:06] | I usually never see my ex-girlfriends, | 我通常跟前女友老死不相往来 |
[06:08] | unless their hard drives crash. | 除非她们的硬盘崩溃 |
[06:12] | I’m just saying, how would you feel | 我只是说 要是我整天 |
[06:14] | if I was hanging out with my ex-boyfriend? | 跟前男友混在一块 你觉得怎样 |
[06:17] | Um, not great, I guess. | 不怎么好 我想 |
[06:18] | But Penny and I are just friends. | 但我和佩妮现在只是朋友 |
[06:20] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[06:21] | This is a woman you have slept with. | 她曾跟你上过床 |
[06:23] | If you want her around, | 要是你仍想她在眼前晃 |
[06:24] | then I have to wonder if maybe you’re not ready to move on. | 那我不得不认为你仍对她旧情难忘 |
[06:28] | No, no-no-no, I’m ready! | 不 不不 我忘了 |
[06:30] | I gave up the gift of sight for you. | 我都为了你宁愿目不能视 |
[06:31] | If that’s not moving on, what is? | 这还不算忘了旧情 算什么 |
[06:34] | You need to cut the cord with Penny. | 我想让你跟佩妮彻底断了 |
[06:37] | Oh… okay. | 哦 好的 |
[06:40] | You don’t sound very confident. | 你好像不是很有信心 |
[06:41] | No, no, I’m confident. | 不 不 我很有信心 |
[06:43] | Its not like I’m unfamiliar with the “get lost” conversation. | 我很清楚什么叫”我要跟你一刀两断” |
[06:46] | Although, this will be the first time I’ll be the one saying it. | 虽然 这是第一次我跟人这么说 |
[06:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:51] | – I appreciate it. – Sure. | -我很感激 -应该的 |
[06:54] | Oh, God, you smell so good. | 天哪 你真香 |
[06:57] | Of course, that could just be | 当然 也有可能是 |
[06:58] | my other senses getting stronger. | 我其他感官更加灵敏了 |
[07:04] | Hypothetically, if I had access | 假设 我能弄到 |
[07:07] | to a Lieutenant Uhura uniform, would you wear it? | 一件乌胡拉中尉的制服 你会穿吗 |
[07:12] | Leonard, it’s a source of great pain to me and my family | 莱纳德 这是我和我家人莫大的痛苦 |
[07:15] | that my brother has that outfit in his wardrobe. | 因为我哥衣柜居然有这一套行头 |
[07:17] | Can we not discuss it? | 能不讨论这个吗 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry. Never mind. | 抱歉 别介意 |
[07:26] | And was your card the jack of diamonds? | 你之前拿的牌就是方块J吗 |
[07:28] | Oh, unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[07:35] | Know how he did it yet? | 知道他怎么做到的了吗 |
[07:44] | Aw, he has the same look my little nephew gets | 嗷 他跟我小侄子一个表情 |
[07:46] | when he can’t figure out how I got his nose. | 他想不通为何我鼻子跟他一样时就这样 |
[07:52] | You know, I have some remedial magic tricks | 我还有几个治愈系的小魔术 |
[07:55] | that might be more your speed. | 可能更适合你 |
[07:56] | Like, ooh, look! | 比如 快看 |
[08:00] | The pencil’s rubber! | 看这铅笔上的橡皮 |
[08:03] | Hey, I think I know how you did the card trick. | 我想我知道你怎么变的了 |
[08:06] | Oh, please, if I don’t know, you don’t know. | 拜托 我都不明白 你怎么可能知道 |
[08:09] | That’s axiomatic. | 这是不言自明的 |
[08:11] | Come here. | 我说给你听 |
[08:15] | You’re right. | 还真给你说对了 |
[08:17] | Not too bad for someone | 对一个不知道什么叫 |
[08:18] | who doesn’t know what “axiomatic” means. | “不言自明”的人来说 还真不赖 |
[08:32] | What happened with the contacts? | 你的隐形眼镜呢 |
[08:33] | One of them’s upstairs. | 一个在楼上 |
[08:34] | The other one sort of slipped back into my skull. | 另一个好像已经跑脑袋里了 |
[08:38] | Hey, is that one of the new shirts Priya got you? | 这是普丽娅给你买的新衬衫吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:42] | You don’t wanna wash that. | 可不能这么洗 |
[08:43] | – No? – No, that’s silk. | -不能吗 -不能 这是丝织品 |
[08:45] | Seriously, what would you do without me? | 老实说 没有我你可怎么办哦 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:51] | You know, I gotta tell you, I think | 我不得不说 我觉得 |
[08:53] | – you got a real winner with Priya. – Yeah, me, too. | -你找上普丽娅真是太幸运了 -我也这么想 |
[08:56] | She seems really sweet. | 她真是太可爱了 |
[08:57] | Believe me, you do not want to take that for granted. | 相信我 你可不能觉得理所当然 |
[08:59] | There are a lot of bitches out there. | 外面可有大堆大堆的婊子 |
[09:03] | Yeah, bitches are the worst. | 是啊 找个婊子可就太糟了 |
[09:07] | All right, I’ll see you later. | 好了 回见 |
[09:08] | Uh, Penny, there’s something I have to tell you. | 佩妮 我有事想跟你说 |
[09:11] | What? | 什么 |
[09:13] | Okay, uh, how do I put this? | 好吧 怎么说呢 |
[09:15] | Um… are you familiar with Darwin’s observation | 你了解达尔文在加拉帕戈斯群岛 |
[09:19] | of the finches in the Galapagos Islands? | 考察雀类时的观察法吗 |
[09:23] | Did they make a movie about it? | 有拍电影出来吗 |
[09:26] | No. | 没有 |
[09:26] | Then no. | 那我不了解 |
[09:29] | All right, well, anyway, Darwin observed that when two groups | 好吧 达尔文观察到当两组雀类 |
[09:32] | of finches competed over the same food source, | 去竞争同一种食物来源 |
[09:35] | eventually one of them would evolve a different beak shape | 最终 其中一种会进化出不同的鸟嘴 |
[09:38] | so they could feed on something else. | 从而能以别的东西为食 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | So what do you think we can learn from that behavior | 你觉得我们可以从该行为中学到什么 |
[09:46] | that we can apply to our own lives? | 可以运用于自己生活中的 |
[09:50] | Uh, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush? | 一鸟在手 胜过二鸟在林? |
[09:57] | Sure, that has birds in it. | 当然 这话里也有鸟 |
[10:01] | It’s fun talking to you, Leonard; I always learn stuff. | 跟你说话真有趣 莱纳德 总学得到东西 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry, but I’m gonna count that. | 抱歉 那就算你答应了 |
[10:14] | Do you really have to wear that in bed? | 你睡觉的时候一定要戴这玩意吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah. The doctor didn’t want me to rub my eye during the night. | 对呀 医生怕我睡着之后揉眼睛 |
[10:24] | It was either this or one of those giant neck cones. | 不戴这个 就要戴那种超大的锥形颈圈 |
[10:29] | So did you get to talk to Penny? | 你跟佩妮谈过了吗 |
[10:32] | Oh, yes. Indeed, I did. | 谈了 真的 谈了 |
[10:36] | And? | 结果呢 |
[10:37] | She completely understood everything I said. | 她毫无保留地欣然接受了 |
[10:38] | Case closed. | 妥妥儿的 |
[10:40] | Was she upset? | 她生气了吗 |
[10:42] | Maybe, but that’s not my problem. | 也许吧 不过与我无关 |
[10:45] | She’s not my girlfriend, you are. | 她不是我女朋友 你才是 |
[10:48] | I hope you weren’t cruel to her. | 不要对她太残忍 |
[10:51] | Is the autumn cruel for letting the flowers die, | 那让繁花凋零的到底是秋天的残忍 |
[10:54] | or is that just nature’s way? | 还是自然法则呢 |
[11:00] | Leonard? Leonard? Leonard? | 莱纳德 莱纳德 莱纳德 |
[11:04] | What?! | 干嘛 |
[11:05] | I think I figured out Wolowitz’s magic trick, | 我参透沃罗威茨的小魔术了 |
[11:09] | and I need you to pick a card. | 我需要你来选一张牌 |
[11:13] | I am not opening that door, Sheldon! | 我不会给你开门的 谢尔顿 |
[11:15] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[11:22] | Pick a card, put it back, | 选一张牌 放回去 |
[11:24] | and prepare to be amazed. | 接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻 |
[11:28] | Did you pick one? | 选好了吗 |
[11:30] | Yep. | 好了 |
[11:34] | Is this your card? | 这是你选的牌吗 |
[11:38] | Nope. | 不是 |
[11:38] | Drat. | 我去 |
[11:41] | Is this your card? | 这张呢 |
[11:44] | No. | 不是 |
[11:46] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[11:56] | Pick a card, Sheldon. | 选一张牌 谢尔顿 |
[12:00] | Now look at it, and put it back in the deck. | 瞟一眼 然后放回去 |
[12:05] | Now do you remember your card? | 记住牌面了吗 |
[12:06] | Of course I do, I have an eidetic memory. | 搞笑呢吧 哥的记忆力不是讲笑的 |
[12:09] | My apologies. | 我的错 |
[12:11] | Now shuffle the cards. | 现在洗一下牌 |
[12:13] | Shuffling. | 接着洗 |
[12:16] | Wait here. | 等我一下 |
[12:20] | Processing image, cross-referencing… | 图像处理 交叉引证 |
[12:23] | Whatcha doin’? | 忙什么呢 |
[12:24] | I’m reverse engineering Wolowitz’s magic trick. | 我在对沃罗威茨的小魔术进行逆向分析 |
[12:29] | What’s up with the infrared cameras? | 红外摄像机能派上什么用场 |
[12:31] | I’m measuring residual heat levels on the playing cards | 通过对扑克牌余热等级的测量 |
[12:34] | to determine which one’s been touched. | 可以确定哪张牌被摸过了 |
[12:36] | By the way, | 顺便提醒一下 |
[12:37] | if you hope to have children, | 如果你打算要小宝宝的话 |
[12:38] | I suggest you switch from briefs to boxers. | 我建议你把三角小内内换成四角的 |
[12:40] | Your testicles look a tad warm. | 你的蛋蛋看上去温度略高 |
[12:52] | Holy crap, are you connected | 我勒个去 别告诉我你进入了 |
[12:54] | to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory? | 国立橡树岭研究所的系统 |
[12:56] | Yes. I’m using their Cray supercomputer | 没错 我正在用他们的克雷超级电脑 |
[12:58] | to analyze shuffling patterns. | 分析洗牌的模式 |
[13:01] | Sheldon, that computer is used for national defense. | 谢尔顿 那台电脑是供国防部使用的 |
[13:03] | Hacking into it is a federal crime. | 黑进去相当于刑事犯罪 |
[13:05] | Relax, we’re not under attack right now. | 别紧张 现在又没人跟咱们打仗 |
[13:11] | Okay, I’m leaving before the black helicopters get here. | 趁军方直升机没来之前我先出去躲躲 |
[13:15] | And is this my card? | 这张会是我的牌吗 |
[13:19] | Rats! | 大爷的 |
[13:24] | I wonder if Howard used a radioactive tracer. | 我怀疑霍华德用了放射性指示剂 |
[13:28] | Where am I going to find uranium-235 this time of night? | 这么晚了我上哪弄铀-235去啊 |
[13:35] | Come on, CraigsList. | 给力吧 Craigslist |
[13:41] | Is it racist that I took you to an Indian restaurant? | 带你来印度餐厅算是种族歧视吗 |
[13:45] | It’s okay, I like Indian food. | 没关系 我喜欢印度菜 |
[13:47] | Or as you probably call it back home, “food.” | 或者你可以宾至如归地称它为”菜” |
[13:53] | Why didn’t you wear your contacts? | 你为什么不戴隐形眼镜了 |
[13:54] | Don’t you like them? | 不喜欢吗 |
[13:55] | No, no, I do. | 不 不 我喜欢 |
[13:56] | It’s just I knew I was having curry tonight | 只是我知道今晚要吃咖喱 |
[13:58] | and I only want one part of my body to burn at a time. | 一个部位的灼痛就够我应付的了 |
[14:04] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[14:06] | …my company offered me a position here in Los Angeles. | 公司向我提供了一个职位 就在洛杉矶 |
[14:10] | Does that mean you’d relocate here permanently? | 那意味着你会在这里定居了吗 |
[14:13] | Maybe. What do you think? | 也许吧 你觉得怎样 |
[14:16] | I love it. | 双手赞成 |
[14:17] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[14:20] | Hi! | 吃着呢 |
[14:24] | Hi! Just hang on. | 等我一下 |
[14:29] | Small world. | 世界真小啊 |
[14:30] | You did talk to her, didn’t you? | 你根本没跟她谈过对吧 |
[14:31] | Of course, I did. I talked and talked and talked. | 当然谈了 我跟她谈啊谈啊谈啊的 |
[14:34] | Hey! Look at Leonard in his fancy-ass grownup clothes. | 莱纳德 瞧你这一身像模像样的成年人打扮 |
[14:40] | Way to go, Priya. For once, he doesn’t look | 有你的 普丽娅 这是他第一次 |
[14:42] | like a mannequin in the boys’ department. | 打扮得不像男孩服装部的模特 |
[14:46] | Hey, did he | 他有没有告诉你 |
[14:47] | tell you I saved the silk shirt? | 我挽救了那件真丝衬衫 |
[14:49] | No, he did not. | 没有啊 |
[14:50] | He was gonna throw it in the washing machine | 他当时正准备把它扔进洗衣机 |
[14:52] | with his Spiderman underwear. | 和他的蜘蛛侠小内内一起洗呢 |
[14:55] | That’s our Lenny, huh? | 这就是咱家莱尼哈 |
[14:58] | Yes, that’s our Lenny. | 对 这就是咱家莱尼 |
[15:00] | So how’s the food here? | 这里的东西好吃吗 |
[15:02] | Oh, wow, that is really, really good. | 这个真的非常非常好吃 |
[15:05] | Oh, I’m sorry. You guys are on a date. | 抱歉 你们俩约着会呢 |
[15:07] | We can hang out anytime. Have fun. | 咱们有空再聚 吃好喝好 |
[15:09] | Bye. Good night. | 拜拜 晚安 |
[15:12] | Oh, that’s, hot, hot, hot, hot! | 辣死了 辣死了 辣死了 |
[15:18] | Whoo! I really sneaks up on ya, huh? | 是不是有被我盯梢的感觉 |
[15:20] | All right, I gotta go. | 好了 我消失 |
[15:27] | It is pretty spicy. | 这个真的很辣 |
[15:32] | Oh, I’ve been meaning to tell you, | 我一直想告诉你来着 |
[15:34] | I figured out your magic trick. | 你的小魔术我弄明白了 |
[15:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:37] | Oh, yes. | 那当然 |
[15:39] | In fact, I improved upon it. | 而且我还进行了改进 |
[15:42] | I’d love to see that. | 我很期待啊 |
[15:43] | How about you, Raj? | 你呢 拉杰 |
[15:45] | Beefaroni and a show? | 边吃牛肉通心粉 边看表演 |
[15:46] | How do you turn that down? | 怎么可能拒绝呢 |
[15:49] | All right. | 看好咯 |
[15:53] | Pick a card. | 选张牌 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:58] | Bippity-boppity-boo. | 天灵灵地灵灵 扑克牌快显灵 |
[16:10] | What’s with the wand and the beep? | 你拿根小黑棒 哔一下是什么意思 |
[16:12] | The wand is called showmanship, | 小黑棒是用来凸显我的表演能力 |
[16:14] | and the beep is none of your business. | 那哔的一声则不关你事 |
[16:18] | Oh! Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:19] | I’m getting a text message | 我刚收到一则 |
[16:21] | completely unrelated to this magic trick. | 跟这魔术没半点关系的短信 |
[16:24] | Oh, look, my dry cleaning’s ready. | 我的衣服干洗完了 |
[16:27] | And your card was the five of spades. | 你手里那张牌是黑桃5 |
[16:30] | Ta-da. | 看吧 |
[16:32] | These cards have barcodes on them. | 这些牌上有条形码 |
[16:35] | The wand is a reader. | 那根小黑棒是读码器 |
[16:36] | It’s transmitting to your phone. | 能把信息传送到你手机上 |
[16:43] | I said, “ta-da.” | 我刚说了 “看吧” |
[16:43] | Show’s over. | 看完就得了 |
[16:46] | That’s pathetic. | 这也太悲剧了 |
[16:47] | Let me show you how a real magician does it. | 哥给你演示一下 真正的魔术师是怎么做的 |
[16:49] | Raj, take a card. | 拉杰 选张牌 |
[16:51] | Don’t let me see it. | 不要让我看见 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:55] | Three of clubs. | 梅花3 |
[16:57] | Son of a gun, | 真他妈给力 |
[16:58] | you’re blowing my mind! | 大师果然是大师 |
[17:03] | Bippity-boppity-boo-yah! | 天灵灵地灵灵 大师给你来显灵 |
[17:08] | That does it. I’m getting uranium. | 我受够了 我要去搞点铀 |
[17:15] | You ever gonna tell him? | 你打算告诉他吗 |
[17:16] | Maybe. When it stops being fun. | 或许吧 等哪天玩腻了再说 |
[17:20] | So never. | 那就是永远也不说咯 |
[17:30] | Oh, hey, I was just on my way to work. | 我刚准备去上班 |
[17:32] | Oh, okay, its not important. | 没事 这事不重要 |
[17:33] | It can wait. | 以后再说吧 |
[17:34] | No, it’s all right. Walk me down. | 没关系 边下楼边说吧 |
[17:36] | So, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[17:37] | Uh, I kind of have a problem | 我遇到一个难题 |
[17:39] | I was hoping you could help me with. | 希望你能帮我解决 |
[17:40] | Sure, anything. | 当然 尽管说吧 |
[17:42] | Move out. | 搬出去 |
[17:44] | What? | 什么 |
[17:45] | Not far. | 不用搬太远 |
[17:47] | Hey, if you ever wanna start a family, | 如果你想组建家庭 |
[17:48] | La Canada has some great schools. | 拉肯纳达那边有一些不错的学校[美国加州] |
[17:51] | Okay, I’m not moving anywhere. | 够了 我哪儿也不去 |
[17:52] | What the hell is this all about? | 这到底是因为什么 |
[17:54] | Why does it have to be about anything? | 为什么就一定要有原因吗 |
[17:56] | Can’t a fella ask his buddy to relocate, | 一个人请求他的伙伴搬家 |
[17:59] | no questions asked? | 就不能毫无疑问地走吗 |
[18:01] | Oh, for God’s sake, Leonard, | 看在上帝的份上 莱纳德 |
[18:03] | this is about Priya, isn’t it? | 这是因为普丽娅 对吗 |
[18:04] | She doesn’t want me hanging out with you. | 她不想我老跟你一起玩 |
[18:06] | Yes. There, I said it. | 对 就是这句 我终于说出口了 |
[18:11] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[18:12] | I happen to like your girlfriend. | 我碰巧喜欢你的女朋友 |
[18:13] | And she likes you. | 她也喜欢你 |
[18:15] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她不喜欢我 |
[18:15] | Not really, no. | 是不怎么喜欢 |
[18:17] | It doesn’t matter. Look, I promise from now on | 没关系 我保证从今以后 |
[18:19] | I will keep my distance from you. | 我会跟你保持距离 |
[18:21] | Well, now, hold on. | 呃 先等等 |
[18:22] | What kind of distance are we talking about? | 你说的距离是指哪种 |
[18:24] | Because we are neighbors. | 因为我们是邻居 |
[18:25] | I mean, I can hear the toilet flush in your apartment. | 我可是那种能听见你公寓马桶冲水声的邻居 |
[18:28] | You can hear my toilet flush? | 你还能听见我的马桶冲水声 |
[18:30] | I don’t listen for it, but it’s nice to know | 我不是故意去听 不过很高兴知道 |
[18:32] | everything’s okay with your plumbing. | 你的排水管道一切都好 |
[18:36] | The building’s plumbing. | 还有这栋楼的排水管道 |
[18:38] | Leonard, I get it. | 莱纳德 我懂的 |
[18:39] | You’re in a new relationship now. | 你现在处于一段新的恋爱 |
[18:41] | And I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[18:42] | So why don’t we just shake hands and part friends? | 为什么我们不能握个手 好聚好散呢 |
[18:44] | Well, now hold on. | 呃 先等等 |
[18:45] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[18:47] | How about we still hang out, but on the down-low? | 我们还可以一起玩 不过是地下的 |
[18:52] | Are you really that kind of guy? | 你真的是那种人吗 |
[18:54] | No. | 不是 |
[18:56] | I actually felt kinda silly just saying “on the down-low.” | 其实当我说出”地下”这词儿的时候 我觉得有点犯傻 |
[19:01] | Good-bye, Leonard. | 再见 莱纳德 |
[19:06] | Penny, wait. | 佩妮 等等 |
[19:14] | Damn contacts. | 去你的隐形眼镜 |
[19:21] | Incoming. | 他来了 |
[19:24] | – Hi! – Hey! | -嗨 -嘿 |
[19:26] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[19:29] | Why so glum, chum? | 为什么这么闷闷不乐 哥们儿 |
[19:32] | Apparently, you can’t hack into a government supercomputer | 显然 你不能在美国国家安全局 |
[19:35] | and then try to buy uranium | 给你妈妈打小报告的情况下 |
[19:37] | without the Department of Homeland Security tattling | 入侵政府的超级电脑 |
[19:40] | to your mother. | 还试图在上面买铀 |
[19:46] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[19:47] | Figure out the magic trick yet? | 想明白这魔术的原理了吗 |
[19:49] | Figure out the magic trick yet? | 想明白这狗屁魔术的原理了吗 |
[19:52] | Want me to tell you how to do it? | 要我来告诉你怎么做到的吗 |
[19:53] | No. | 不用 |
[19:54] | I’ll show you one more time. | 哥再给你耍一次 |
[19:56] | Raj? | 拉杰 |
[19:58] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[19:59] | This time do it with me, | 这次由我来抽牌 |
[20:01] | so I can make sure there’s no monkey business. | 这样我才能确保其中没有猫腻 |
[20:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:21] | – Two of hearts. – I hate you. | -红桃2 -我恨你 |
[20:31] | Yeah, he’s gonna win the Nobel Prize. | 这样下去 诺贝尔奖非他莫属 |