Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Buona sera, Luigi’s Pizza. 晚上好 路易吉披萨[意大利语]
[00:07] Buona sera. 晚上好[意大利语]
[00:08] It means good evening in Italian. 这是意大利语的”晚上好”
[00:11] May I say, having to explain that to you calls into question 我想说 跟你解释这个问题
[00:14] the authenticity of your ristorante? 让我对你们”餐厅”的正宗性产生了怀疑
[00:18] Okay, I’m out of here. 我出去了
[00:19] Un momento. 稍等[意大利语]
[00:21] Oh, for heaven’s sake. 我的老天爷呀
[00:22] Now you’re being deliberately stupid. 现在你是真心在装傻了吧
[00:25] Where are you going? 你去哪儿
[00:26] I’m having dinner with Priya at Raj’s. 我要去拉杰那儿跟普丽娅共进晚餐
[00:28] I think Howard’s going to be there. You want to join us? 我觉得霍华德也会去 你也来吗
[00:30] But tonight’s Thursday. 可今天是星期四啊
[00:31] On Thursdays, everybody comes over here 每个星期四大家都会过来
[00:33] and has pizza. 一起吃披萨
[00:35] Or a reasonable facsimile 或者是看菜单挺正宗
[00:37] prepared by someone claiming to be Luigi, 说是由某位叫路易吉做的
[00:39] but who sounds suspiciously like Jackie Chan. 可电话里的声音却听着山寨得像成龙
[00:43] Can’t we make a one-time exception for tonight? 咱们今晚就不能破例一次吗
[00:45] We could. 行啊
[00:46] We could also stop using the letter “M,” 咱今晚也可以不用字母”M”
[00:49] but I think that idea is isguided and oronic. 但我觉得这主意挺”呼导”[误导]挺”奥残”[脑残]的
[00:53] Just come with me to Raj’s. 跟我一起去拉杰家吧
[00:55] Well, I don’t want to go to a party. 我不想参加派对
[00:56] It’s not a party. It’s the same group of people 不是派对 就是原来的一群
[00:58] who hang out here hanging out over there. 在这里聚的人今天去那里聚
[01:00] I’m sorry, but five people eating and chatting is a party. 不好意思 但是五个人一起吃饭聊天就是派对
[01:04] How come it’s not a party when we do it here? 那为啥在咱们这儿不算派对
[01:07] Because we don’t throw parties. 因为我们从来不办派对啊
[01:09] I don’t know what to tell you, Sheldon. 我不知道该怎么跟你说了 谢尔顿
[01:10] I’m going to see Priya. Everyone’s over there. 我要去见普丽娅 大家都去的
[01:12] You coming or not? 你来不来
[01:13] Well, no, sir, and do you know why? 当然不去 知道为啥吗
[01:15] In a word: 一个词
[01:16] tradition. 传统
[01:18] Every Thursday night for the last eight years, 在过去这八年的每个周四晚上
[01:21] you and I and our friends have gathered here 你和我还有我们的朋友们聚在这里
[01:23] in this very spot to break bread covered with cheese and sauce, 就在这里切开覆盖着起司和酱料的面包[暗指披萨]
[01:28] discuss the issues of the day, 讨论当日话题
[01:30] and yes, share a laugh or two. 没错 还有分享欢乐
[01:33] But I guess our rich heritage means nothing to you. 但我猜这些宝贵的回忆对你来说一文不值
[01:37] I guess you’re right. 你说的没错
[01:37] – See you later. – Wait! -回见 -等等
[01:38] Leonard! Wait! 莱纳德 等等
[01:40] What am I going to do for dinner? 那我晚上吃啥啊
[01:42] Come with me to Raj’s and eat there. 跟我一起去拉杰家吃饭啊
[01:44] I can’t do that. 我可不干
[01:45] What if he serves haggis and blood pudding? 万一他做了羊杂碎和黑香肠呢
[01:50] I really doubt that’s what he’ll serve. 我对他会上这两道菜深表怀疑
[01:52] But what if he does? 万一他做了呢
[01:54] I’ll be obliged to dine 我就不得不
[01:55] on liver and lungs stuffed in a sheep’s stomach. 吃包在羊肚里煮熟的肝和肺了
[01:58] And frankly, blood pudding is essentially the same thing. 说实在的 黑香肠差不多也是一样的
[02:01] I don’t know why he’s serving both. 我不知道他为啥整这俩菜
[02:04] What do you want to do? 你到底想干啥
[02:05] You want to come with me, or do you want to sit here alone? 是跟我一起去还是一个人待在家里
[02:07] No, I’ll go to your haggis party. 算了 我还是去你的杂碎派对吧
[02:10] But I’m telling you. 但我得跟你说
[02:11] This is adness. This is utter and complete adness. 这太”轰狂”[疯狂]了 绝对是太”轰狂”[疯狂]了
[02:41] Oh, dear! 天啊
[02:42] – What? – Raj’s television. -咋了 -拉杰的电视
[02:44] I just realized 我刚才意识到
[02:45] we’re about to spend an evening watching a plasma screen 我们整晚都得看着
[02:48] with a cluster of dead pixels in the upper left-hand corner. 左上角还有一坨坏点的等离子电视
[02:52] So don’t watch TV. 那就别看电视了呗
[02:53] Read a book. 看书吧
[02:54] And be a social pariah? 想显得不合群吗
[02:55] Oh, you know that’s not my style. 你知道那不是哥的风格
[03:02] The audible sigh is a show of exasperation, right? 你叹气是因为懊恼 对吧
[03:06] Right. 对
[03:07] Is it about me or the dead pixels? 是因为我还是坏点
[03:11] Hey, you’re just in time. 嗨 你俩来得正好
[03:12] We made Tex-Mex. 我们做了德墨风味的小菜
[03:14] Oh, sounds great. 听起来不错哦
[03:15] Oh, Indians making Tex-Mex. 印度佬做德墨菜啊
[03:17] Might as well have had the Chinese pizza. 还不如吃中式披萨呢
[03:21] Hey, you. 你来啦
[03:22] Hi. 嗨
[03:25] That’s got to be fun for you, huh? 对你来说肯定很有意思 对吧
[03:28] Watching Hofstadter suck the saliva 看着霍夫斯塔德在你妹妹嘴里
[03:30] out of your sister’s mouth? 吮吸唾液
[03:33] Excuse me. Before this evening goes any further, 不好意思 在今晚开始之前
[03:35] we need to decide where everyone is going to sit. 我们得先定好谁坐在哪儿
[03:39] There is no assigned seats, Sheldon. 又没有人预定座位 谢尔顿
[03:41] Just sit anywhere. Make yourself comfortable. 随便找个地儿坐呗 别太拘束哈
[03:43] Oh, what fun. 真有意思
[03:45] We’re like hippies at a love-in. 我们就像是友爱集会里的嬉皮士
[03:48] Just sit here. 就坐这儿吧
[03:49] Right on, man. Right on. 马上 哥们儿 马上
[03:54] Oh, look. 看呐
[03:56] it’s Harry Potter and 98% of The Sorcerer’s Stone. 这不是哈利波特和百分之九十八的魔法石吗
[04:01] Okay, we’ve got fajitas 好咯 这里有玉米卷饼
[04:03] with all the fixins, so you make your own. 和各种配菜 你们自便吧
[04:06] Wonderful. 好极了
[04:07] Dinner, some assembly required. 晚饭 还得要自己动手的
[04:10] Do you want a margarita, Sheldon? 想来一杯玛格丽特吗 谢尔顿
[04:13] A margarita?! 玛格丽特
[04:13] Where are we?! What is happening?! 我们这是在哪儿啊 出什么事儿了
[04:19] Oh. Hey, Sheldon. 嗨 谢尔顿
[04:20] What can I get you? 想来点儿啥
[04:21] Water. Neat. 水 纯水
[04:23] With a little umbrella. 再放一把小伞
[04:26] Where are all your friends? 你的朋友们在哪儿呢
[04:27] Sadly, Penny, this evening, I am the Dark Knight, 可悲啊 佩妮 今晚 我就是黑暗骑士[蝙蝠侠]
[04:31] roaming these mean streets alone. 独自漫步在破旧的大街上
[04:33] A windbreaker for my cape, 一件斗篷风衣披肩
[04:36] and a stern expression for my cowl. 帽檐下是冷峻的面庞
[04:41] Okay. 好吧
[04:43] Excuse me? 劳驾
[04:45] Isn’t this the point where the world-weary barkeep 难道现在不是应该有一位厌世的酒保
[04:47] absentmindedly wipes down the bar 心不在焉地一边擦柜台
[04:49] and coaxes the woes out of the troubled patron? 一遍抚慰客人心中的忧愁吗
[04:53] Well, I was getting your stupid umbrella, but all right. 我只是要帮你拿那个该死的小伞 不过好吧
[04:59] What’s troubling you, buddy? 有什么烦心事啊 伙计
[05:03] I don’t think your heart’s in it, but since you asked… 我知道你是装出来的 不过既然你问了
[05:06] Apparently, because Leonard is dating Raj’s sister, 显然 因为莱纳德在和拉杰的妹妹约会
[05:10] we’re all forced to hang out at his apartment. 我们都被迫去拉杰家里聚会
[05:12] Oh, the horror. 哦 真糟糕
[05:15] Indeed. 没错
[05:15] Yeah, at one point, Raj put on reggae music, 而且啊 拉杰在放雷鬼音乐[源自牙买加]
[05:18] and his sister took off her shoes. 他妹妹还把鞋给脱了
[05:21] It was like the last days of Caligula. 简直就是卡里古拉大帝的晚年时期
[05:28] Oh, I have to get this. 这个我得接
[05:30] Umbrella? 伞呢
[05:34] Wonder what she’s exasperated about. 真不知道她有啥好恼的
[05:38] Hello? 嗨
[05:39] Sheldon, are you all right? 谢尔顿 你还好吧
[05:40] When last we spoke, you were going to 我们上次通话的时候 你正准备
[05:41] take a taxi home from Raj’s, but according to Facebook, 打车离开拉杰家 但是根据Facebook
[05:44] you just checked in at the Cheesecake Factory. 你刚才进蛋糕工厂了
[05:46] Yes, I was in a taxi, 对 我之前是在打车来着
[05:48] but the driver didn’t look at all 但是司机和他运营执照上的照片
[05:50] like the photograph on his license, 长得一点都不像
[05:52] so I leapt out and ran for it. 所以我就跳下车跑过来了
[05:55] Wise. 明智
[05:56] There you go. 给你
[05:57] Just like recovering alcoholics drink in the Caribbean. 就像是加勒比海边的元气恢复酒一样
[06:01] Hi, bestie. 嗨 闺蜜
[06:02] Oh. Hi, Amy. 哦嗨 艾米
[06:04] How you been? 最近还好吗
[06:05] Fine. 很好
[06:06] From this angle, I can see up your nose. 从这个角度 我能看到你的鼻孔
[06:09] Yeah, it’s a great time to be alive, isn’t it? 是啊 活在高科技时代挺好的 对吧
[06:12] Don’t worry. My problems can wait 没关系 我的问题可以待会儿再说
[06:14] while you two hens finish your clucking. 你们两个女人接着八卦吧
[06:17] Look, Sheldon, Leonard is dating Priya. 听着 谢尔顿 莱纳德在和普丽娅约会
[06:19] She is staying with Raj. 她住在拉杰那儿
[06:20] That means you’re all probably gonna be hanging out there more. 这就意味着你们以后很可能会经常去那儿
[06:24] Penny, I’m sorry you got dragged into this. 佩妮 很抱歉把你也牵扯进来
[06:26] I know you’re devastated 我知道你伤心欲绝
[06:27] that your ex-boyfriend has found an exciting new lover 你的前男友找到了一位惊艳的新欢
[06:29] with flawless, caramel-colored skin. 而且她的小麦色皮肤美丽无瑕
[06:33] Okay, I’m not upset about Leonard and Priya. 我对莱纳德和普丽娅的事儿没啥郁闷的
[06:35] Your flaring nostrils indicate otherwise. 但你扇动的鼻翼可不是这个意思
[06:39] Cluck-cluck-cluck. 继续八吧八吧
[06:42] Sheldon, look at me. 谢尔顿 看着我
[06:44] I think it’s time 我觉得是时候
[06:45] to face the fact 面对这一现实了
[06:46] that Leonard is the nucleus of your social group. 莱纳德就是你们这个小团体的中心
[06:48] Where he goes, the group goes. 他去哪儿 你们就去哪儿
[06:50] Leonard the nucleus? 莱纳德是中心
[06:51] That makes no sense. 这没道理啊
[06:53] I’m the whimsical elf 我才是异想天开的精灵
[06:54] that everyone looks to for a good time. 让大家欢乐相聚
[06:58] I’m not saying that you’re not fun. 我不是说你很无聊
[07:00] You’re the most fun person I know. 你是我认识的最有趣的人
[07:04] A lot of people think I’m fun to be around. 很多人觉得跟我一起很有趣
[07:07] Don’t be needy, bestie. 别耍宝了 闺蜜
[07:09] That’s probably part of what chased Leonard away. 也许正是因此莱纳德离开了你
[07:13] What I am saying, Sheldon, 我的意思是 谢尔顿
[07:14] is that your group is Leonard-centric. 你们那群人是以莱纳德为中心的
[07:17] If it were a town, it would be Leonardville. 要是个小镇 就会是莱纳德镇
[07:19] If it were an Islamic nation, Leonardstan. 要是个伊斯兰国家 莱纳德斯坦
[07:22] If it were the birthplace of motion pictures, 要是电影的诞生地
[07:24] we’d all be singing “Hooray for Leonardwood.” 大家都会唱着”莱纳坞精神万岁”
[07:27] Ooh, I got one. 我想到一个
[07:28] If you guys were a band, 如果你们是支乐队
[07:29] you’d be called Leonard and the Leonards. 就会是莱纳德和他朋友们
[07:34] So needy. 太耍宝了
[07:40] What you doing? 你在做什么
[07:41] I’m setting out snacks. 拿点小吃出来
[07:43] You do realize everyone’s eating at Raj’s again tonight. 今晚我们都要去拉杰家你知道的吧
[07:46] I didn’t say the snacks were for you now, did I, Nosy Rosie? 这小吃又不是给你的 诺丝·罗茜
[07:55] You’re having people over? 有人要来吗
[07:56] Yes. Must be killing you wondering who. 对 你一定好奇死了谁会来
[07:59] Fine, I’ll tell you. 好吧 我告诉你
[08:01] Stuart from the comic bookstore, 是漫画书店的斯图尔特
[08:03] Barry Kripke from the university, 同事巴里·克瑞普克
[08:04] Penny’s ex-boyfriend Zack 佩妮的前男友扎克
[08:06] and TV’s LeVar Burton. 演员勒瓦尔·布尔顿
[08:11] Really? 真的吗
[08:12] LeVar Burton’s coming here? 勒瓦尔·布尔顿也要来吗
[08:14] Possibly. I Tweeted him. 可能 我在推特上联系他了
[08:17] Okay, well, tell him I loved him on Star Trek. 好吧 告诉他我喜欢他在《星际迷航》的表演
[08:20] Please, Leonard, stop trying to horn in on my new friends. 拜托 莱纳德 别想打扰我新朋友
[08:24] Of course. Good night. 当然 晚安
[08:26] – Leonard. – Yeah? -莱纳德 -什么
[08:29] We had a good run, you and I. 之前你我共度了许多美好时光
[08:34] Okay. 好–吧
[08:36] But change is a part of life. 但变化本就是人生的一部分
[08:39] It certainly is. 当然是
[08:41] Okay. 好了
[08:43] I have guests coming. 我有客人要来
[08:45] I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave now. 恐怕得请你赶紧走了
[08:50] I am leaving. 我正要走了
[08:51] Don’t make this harder than it is, Leonard. 别让离别变得更加不舍 莱纳德
[08:54] Good-bye, Sheldon. 再见 谢尔顿
[08:55] And good-bye to you, sir. 你也再见 先生
[09:05] He’ll be back. 他会回来的
[09:06] Of course I’ll be back. I live here! 我当然会回来 我住这儿
[09:23] Well, it would appear 好吧 看来
[09:24] LeVar Burton won’t be joining us. 勒瓦尔·布尔顿是不会来了
[09:27] Let’s get started. 我们开始吧
[09:28] I thought we’d begin by going around the room, 开始先在屋里四处走走
[09:31] introducing ourselves 介绍下自己
[09:32] and saying a little bit about why we’re here. 稍微说下自己为何来这
[09:35] Okay. I’m Sheldon. 好了 我是谢尔顿
[09:37] Uh, for regular readers 对于经常阅读
[09:38] of The New England Journal of High Energy Physics, 《新英格兰高能物理学》杂志的人来说
[09:40] I need no introduction. 我不需要介绍自己了
[09:43] If you’re not familiar with that publication, 如果你不熟悉那本刊物
[09:44] there’s a free copy in your goody bag. 礼品袋里有免费样书赠送
[09:50] Stuart? 斯图尔特
[09:52] Um… Hi. I’m Stuart. 大家好 我是斯图尔特
[09:55] I run a comic bookstore, 我开了家漫画书店
[09:57] which for financial reasons, I’m currently living in. 因经济原因 我最近还住在店里
[10:02] I guess what I’m hoping for most out of tonight is a hot shower. 我今晚到这最希望的是能洗个热水澡
[10:07] It’s very nice, Stuart. 很好 斯图尔特
[10:09] Zack? 扎克
[10:10] I’m Zack, and I’m, uh… 我是扎克 我呃…
[10:14] uh… 这…
[10:17] Could you come back to me? 我等下再说行吗
[10:19] Of course. 当然
[10:21] Barry? 巴里
[10:22] I’m Barry Kwipke, and I’m here 我是巴里·克瑞普克 我来这里
[10:23] because you told me there was going to be a whaffle. 是因为你说今晚会有”凑奖”
[10:28] When is the whaffle? 凑奖什么时候开始
[10:30] Patience, patience, Barry. 淡定 淡定 巴里
[10:31] The whaffle… 凑奖…
[10:32] The raffle is the grand finale 抽奖是持续整晚
[10:36] to an evening-long festival of fun and folly. 玩乐放荡的压轴大戏
[10:39] – One more question… – Yes, you must be present to win. -还有个问题 -对 你一定会抽得到
[10:44] Okay, I’m ready. 好了 我准备好了
[10:44] I’m Zach, and I’m, uh… 我是扎克 我呃…
[10:47] Oh, crap, why is this so hard? 讨厌 为什么这么难
[10:54] Oh, hey. 嗨
[10:55] – Hi. – Yo, P-dog. -嗨 -好啊 宅女
[10:58] What’s up? 有事吗
[10:59] We’re here to kidnap you for a girls’ night out. 我们来绑架你出去过女生之夜
[11:01] Parenthetical: the term “Kidnap” is being used playfully. 说明一下 所谓”绑架”是开玩笑的
[11:06] I kind of figured that. 我知道的
[11:07] Good. Now put this pillowcase over your head. 很好 那就把这枕头套套上去
[11:12] No. 不要
[11:13] She used to be much more fun, 她以前比这有趣多了
[11:14] until Leonard punched her in the heart. 直到莱纳德狠狠伤了她的心
[11:19] We just thought you might want to go out 我们认为你应该想出去
[11:20] and have a good time, maybe go dancing. 好好玩一下 或者去跳跳舞
[11:22] Oh. Gee, thanks, but I’m not really in the mood. 天 谢谢 可我现在没心情
[11:25] You do understand that it will distract you 你要知道 沉醉到其他各种
[11:27] from obsessing over the rich variety of sweet loving 甜蜜可爱事情上 能让你不去注意
[11:29] that your ex-boyfriend 你的前男友
[11:30] is currently receiving from the fiery jewel of Mumbai. 正得到孟买火热宝贝的青睐
[11:35] Okay, look, 好吧
[11:35] if I agree to go out with you guys, 我要是同意跟你们出去玩
[11:37] will you promise to stop pestering me about Leonard and Priya? 你们要保证不拿莱纳德和普丽娅的事烦我
[11:40] – Yes. – Sure. -好的 -当然
[11:41] All right. I’ll go change. Come on in. 好吧 我去换衣服 进来吧
[11:44] If you’d have let me bring the chloroform, 你要是让我带了哥罗芳[迷药]
[11:45] we wouldn’t have had to put up with all this jibber-jabber. 我们就不必说刚才那么多废话了
[11:51] Anyway, after we get done snowboarding, 总之 我们滑雪滑累了之后
[11:53] I go back to the lodge and get in the Jacuzzi. 我就回旅馆 泡极可意按摩浴缸了
[11:55] There’s no one around, so naturally, I’m free-balling it. 周围没有人 所以我自然就让蛋蛋出来呼吸了
[12:00] Next thing I know, 然后
[12:01] this beautiful chick shows up, 有位美女突然出现
[12:02] drunk out of her skull, wants to get in with me. 喝得醉醺醺地 想跟我共浴
[12:05] Question. 提问
[12:06] Was it a Jacuzzi or a hot tub? 那是极可意浴缸还是热水浴缸
[12:09] Really? That’s your question? 你坑爹呢? 就想问这个?!
[12:12] What’s the difference? 有什么区别
[12:14] “Jacuzzi” is a commercial brand. 极可意浴缸是种商业品牌
[12:16] “Hot tub” is the generic term. 热水浴缸是通用术语
[12:18] I.E., all Jacuzzis are hot tubs, 就是说 所有极可意都是热水浴缸
[12:20] but not all hot tubs are Jacuzzis. 但并非所有热水浴缸都是极可意
[12:23] Is that like all thumbs are fingers, 是不是就像所有拇指都是手指
[12:25] but not all fingers are thumbs? 但并非所有手指都是拇指
[12:28] Surprisingly, yes. 没想到啊 是的
[12:31] Nice. 很好
[12:33] Now, what exactly are toes? 那脚趾到底是什么
[12:38] Can you please get back to the drunk girl? 能否跳回去继续说那醉妞
[12:40] I’d like something to think about in the shower. 我洗澡的时候需要点想象的灵感啊
[12:43] Oh, yeah. 对了
[12:44] Right. Anyway, she takes off all of her clothes, 总之 她也脱光光了
[12:46] climbs into the hot tub, and the first thing I notice… 爬进了热水浴缸 我首先注意到的是…
[12:48] The water level rose. 水面上升了
[12:52] No. 不是
[12:53] Of course it did. 水位当然要上升
[12:54] It’s said that Archimedes, 据说阿基米德
[12:55] the ancient Greek mathematician, 古希腊数学家
[12:57] discovered the principle of displacement while taking a bath. 就是泡澡时发现了浮力定律
[13:02] Terrific. Go ahead, Zack. 太棒了 继续说 扎克
[13:03] Naked drunk girl, free-balling, continue. 光光的醉妞 光光的蛋蛋 继续
[13:06] Forgive me, but I think you’ll find 抱歉 但我觉得你们会发现
[13:08] my story is more interesting. 我的故事更有趣
[13:09] Does yours have wet breasts in it? 你的故事里也有沾露娇乳吗
[13:13] Better. 比这更好
[13:14] It has a gold crown. 里面有个金冠
[13:16] You see, the king wondered how much gold was in it 国王想知道金冠中有多少黄金
[13:18] and charged Archimedes with coming up with the solution. 让阿基米德想个办法测出来
[13:21] Because the crown was irregularly shaped, 因为金冠形状不规则
[13:23] there was no way to mathematically determine its volume. 无法用数学计算出体积
[13:25] But, while bathing, Archimedes realized 但在泡澡时 阿基米德突然想到
[13:28] he could immerse the crown 可以把金冠浸入水中
[13:30] and measure the amount the water rose. 量出水面上升的数值以计算体积
[13:36] So, long story short, I nailed her. 长话短说 我上了她
[13:43] When he finished, he shouted “Eureka!” 想出来后 他高叫着”我找到了”[希腊语]
[13:46] No, I always shout, “Holy moly!” 不 我总是叫”天哪”
[13:49] Don’t know why. Just do. 不知道为什么 反正就这么叫
[13:54] All right, 好吧
[13:55] that concludes the “Getting to know you” Portion of the evening. 今晚的”让我们了解你”部分到此为止
[13:57] Who’s ready to play some vintage video games? 谁想来玩些复古游戏
[14:00] And tonight’s selections include 今晚的选择包括
[14:02] ColecoVision’s “Smurf Rescue in Gargamel’s Castle,” ColecoVision的”蓝精灵救援之格格巫城堡”
[14:06] Atari’s “Cookie Monster Munch,” 雅达利的”饼干怪兽大口嚼”[是一款《芝麻街》电玩]
[14:08] and for you text adventure aficionados, 以及给你们这种文字冒险游戏迷准备的
[14:11] “Zork.” “索克”
[14:13] Pick me, pick me. I’m fun. 选我选我 我可好玩啦
[14:19] That all sucks the big hairy meatball. 里面那个长毛大肉球可恶心了
[14:23] How about I go get the karaoke machine out of my car, 我去把我车上的卡拉OK机拿出来
[14:25] get plastered and blow the roof off this place? 喝个酩酊大醉 然后把放声高歌把屋顶掀飞 怎么样
[14:28] Great, I’ll make a beer run. 很好 我负责买啤酒
[14:29] And I’ll take a shower. 那我负责去洗澡
[14:30] We’ll meet back here in 15. 15分钟后见
[14:32] Check. 就这么定了
[14:38] I’m unhappy. 我负责不高兴
[14:41] This is delicious. 真好吃
[14:43] Where’d you learn to make chili? 你这辣椒汤在哪儿学的
[14:45] When I was at university in England, 我在英国读大学的时候
[14:47] my flatmate was from Texas. 我室友是得克萨斯州人
[14:48] I hope she wasn’t anything like my flatmate from Texas. 希望她不跟我那位得克萨斯室友一样
[14:52] Sheldon is a bit quirky, isn’t he? 谢尔顿有点古怪 对吧
[14:54] Oh, please. That crazy bastard’s looking 拜托 回顾那个混蛋疯子的人生
[14:56] at quirky in the rearview mirror. 全都是古怪这个词儿呢
[15:01] Did you know that, per our roommate agreement, 你们知道吗 我们的室友协议里面规定
[15:03] I have to wash my feet before I get in the shower? 我必须在洗澡前先把脚洗干净
[15:06] And not in the sink. 而且还不能在水池子里洗
[15:07] We each have special buckets. 所以我们各有一个特制的小桶
[15:10] Raj, did you ever tell your sister 拉杰 你有告诉过你妹妹
[15:11] about the time Sheldon got punched by Bill Gates? 谢尔顿曾被比尔·盖茨扁过吗
[15:14] – Oh, God, you’re kidding. – Nope. -天啊 你开玩笑呢吧 -真的
[15:16] Gates gave a speech at the university. 盖茨来大学里演讲
[15:18] Sheldon went up to him afterwards and said, 结束后 谢尔顿走过去跟他说
[15:19] “Maybe if you weren’t so distracted “如果你不是为非洲的病童
[15:21] by sick children in Africa, 那么劳神的话
[15:22] you could have put a little more thought into Windows Vista.” 或许你能有多一点想法 好好弄弄Windows Vista”
[15:28] Bam. Right in the nose. 砰 正中鼻头
[15:31] Made me proud to own a PC. 顿时让我觉得 拥有一台电脑是多么骄傲的事情
[15:34] I’d like to propose a toast 我提议为今晚举杯欢庆
[15:35] to a rare and wonderful Sheldon-free evening. 为这完全摆脱谢尔顿的珍贵而美妙的夜晚
[15:39] – Hear, hear. – Cheers. -说得对 -干杯
[15:42] You realize that’s the first time we’ve ever done that 你们发现这是破天荒头一遭 我们举杯欢庆
[15:43] without having to listen to Sheldon tell us 而不被谢尔顿强迫科普
[15:45] why it’s called a toast? 何为祝酒吗
[15:48] Why is it called a toast? 那何为祝酒
[15:49] Oh, the ancient Romans 古罗马人
[15:50] put spiced toast in their punch bowls. 把香喷喷的面包片放到他们的酒碗里
[15:55] Sheldon tells it better. 谢尔顿解释得更好
[15:59] – He kind of does. – Yeah. -好像是 -的确是
[16:03] Aw, hell, I miss him. 该死的 我想他了
[16:09] So, where do you guys want to go dancing? 那你们想去哪里跳舞
[16:11] We were hoping you’d know a place. 我们希望你会知道个好地方
[16:13] Yes, perhaps somewhere packed tightly 对 或许那里上演着
[16:14] with young, beautiful bodies 一场超棒的肉体狂欢会
[16:16] sweating and writhing against each other 紧身的衣服藏不住年轻美丽的躯体
[16:17] in a glorious orgy of the flesh. 大家挥洒着汗水 相互扭成一团
[16:20] Oh, yeah, I know that place. 没错 我是知道这么个地方
[16:24] What do you think? 这身怎么样
[16:25] That should display enough of your bosom 应该能充分展示你的胸襟
[16:27] to attract a new mate, or a hungry infant. 好吸引一个新男友 或是一个饥饿的婴儿
[16:30] Okay, let’s go through this one more time. 够了 我再跟你们重申一次
[16:33] Just because Leonard has a new girlfriend 只因莱纳德有了新女友
[16:35] does not mean I need to go out and hook up with some guy. 并不意味着我要出去勾引一个新男友
[16:37] But you could if you wanted to, right? 但如果你想你就可以 不是吗
[16:39] Well, yeah, I guess. 话是这么说 没错
[16:41] Pick out the hottest guy in the room, 从房间里挑选出一位最辣的猛男
[16:43] take him home, do unspeakable things to him, 把他带回家 跟他做一些不能说的秘密
[16:45] then kick him to the curb with a smile on his face 然后让他面带微笑 臀带牙印
[16:47] and teeth marks on his heinie? 滚到路边
[16:52] More or less. 差不多吧
[16:54] What’s that like? 那是种怎样的滋味呀
[16:57] I don’t know. 我也说不清
[16:58] It’s fun while you’re doing it. 当你做的时候 乐在其中
[16:59] And then after, it’s mostly embarrassment, 但过后 大多时候会尴尬
[17:01] self-loathing and regret. 自我厌恶和后悔
[17:04] I would take that deal all day long. 我愿意整天都享受这种滋味
[17:08] Yeah, well, it’s not gonna happen tonight. 好吧 但今晚不会发生这种事
[17:10] You know, for the first time in my life, 这是我人生中第一次
[17:12] I am not in a relationship, 不谈恋爱
[17:13] and I’m totally okay with it. 我也完全觉得没有关系
[17:15] You know, if being on your own is new to you, 如果独自一人对你来说很新鲜
[17:17] I’d be happy to share some tension-relieving techniques 我很乐意跟你分享一些 我这么多年来爱用的
[17:20] for ladies I’ve perfected over the years. 解除空窗期紧张的女士专用科技产品
[17:24] For example, do you have an electric toothbrush? 比如 你有电动牙刷吗
[17:29] Um, no. 没有
[17:30] You should get one. 那你应该买一个
[17:34] What’s that? 那是什么
[17:35] It appears to be something preserved 好像是保存的某些东西
[17:37] between two pieces of acrylic. 夹在两片丙烯酸树脂之间
[17:39] Oh, it’s a snowflake from the North Pole. 那是来自北极的雪花片
[17:41] Leonard gave it to me last year. 莱纳德去年给我的
[17:43] Oh, God, that is so romantic. 天啊 真浪漫
[17:45] Yeah, it was. 是呀 曾经是
[17:48] Leonard’s really one of a kind. 莱纳德真是独一无二的情种
[17:50] Saying that while holding a snowflake 一边拿着雪花一边说这话
[17:51] is a bit heavy-handed, don’t you think? 不觉得手上的东西有点儿沉么
[17:54] Let me see that. 让我看看
[17:59] Oh, screw it. 去它的破雪花
[18:00] I can deal with a little self-loathing. 一点半点的自我厌恶 姐还是能处理的
[18:01] Let’s go find me a heinie to bite. 走吧 找个小翘臀让姐咬一口
[18:05] Outstanding. 人才呀
[18:06] And if we fail, we can always stop at CVS 如果失败了 我们可以在CVS停车
[18:08] and pick you out a nice toothbrush. 然后给你买个厉害的电动牙刷
[18:12] I call mine “Gerard.” 我管我的牙刷叫”杰拉德”
[18:17] That’s kind of creepy. 这有点太怪了
[18:21] * Don’t go breaking my heart * * 不要让我心碎 *
[18:24] * I couldn’t if I tried * * 如果我奋力一搏 结果也枉然 *
[18:28] * Oh, honey, if I get restless * * 亲爱的 如果我焦躁不安 *
[18:32] * Baby, you’re not that kind * * 宝贝 你不是这种人 *
[18:37] * Don’t go breaking my heart * * 不要让我心碎 *
[18:41] Anybody do “Walking on Sunshine” Yet? 有人唱《走在阳光里》了吗
[18:45] No. 没有
[18:46] Dibs. 那我定啦
[18:52] I’m sorry, Sheldon bought a loom 抱歉 你是说谢尔顿买了台织布机
[18:54] and learned how to weave? 然后学习织布吗
[18:56] He actually got pretty good. 他其实学得挺好的
[18:57] He made us all matching serapes. 他给我们都做一件相配的毛毯
[19:00] I still wear mine when there’s a nip in the air. 每当寒风刺骨的时候 我还会拿出来披上
[19:04] Now, was this before 那是在他养那25只猫
[19:05] or after he adopted the 25 cats? 的之前还是之后
[19:07] Long before the cats. 在养猫很久之前
[19:09] I think it was around the time he tried 我觉得好像是在他试着宣告
[19:10] to declare our apartment a sovereign nation. 我们的公寓是个主权国家的那段时间
[19:14] I still have some of the currency. 我至今还留有些货币呢
[19:17] All my friends. 我的朋友们
[19:19] All my friends. 我的朋友们
[19:21] All my friends. 我的朋友们
[19:25] I think it’s like Beetlejuice. 我觉得就跟《 阴间大法师》一样
[19:26] We said his name too many times. 咱们刚才总是念叨谢尔顿
[19:31] – Come on in. – Thank you. -快进来 -谢谢
[19:33] Hey. I thought you were with your new buddies. 我还以为你跟你的新朋友在一起呢
[19:35] I had to leave. 我必须得离开
[19:37] They were having fun wrong. 他们的玩乐方式有误
[19:40] Come here, Sheldon. Sit here with me. 过来 谢尔顿 跟我坐
[19:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:43] Would you like some homemade chili? 你来点私房辣椒汤吗
[19:46] Are there beans in it? 汤里有豆子吗
[19:49] Yes. 有
[19:49] Then it’s not chili. 那就不是辣椒汤
[19:51] Real chili has no beans in it, 地道的辣椒汤是没有豆子的
[19:53] but you’re from a foreign land, 但由于你是来自异乡人
[19:54] so your ignorance is forgiven. 你的无知可以被谅解
[19:59] Sheldon, do you want some or not? 谢尔顿 你要还是不要
[20:01] Yes, please. 要 谢谢
[20:03] Your girlfriend’s a little short-tempered. 你女人的脾气有点毛躁呀
[20:06] I’d like to propose a toast 我提议举杯欢庆
[20:10] to friends, no matter how quirky. 致朋友们 不管他有多古怪
[20:12] Cheers. 干杯
[20:15] Priya, do you know why this is called a toast? 普丽娅 你知道何为祝酒吗
[20:18] Actually, I do. 这我还真知道
[20:20] I believe the Romans used to put spiced toast 是罗马人把香喷喷的面包
[20:22] in their punch bowls. 放进他们的酒碗里
[20:25] She’s also a bit of a know-it-all. 她还有点假装博学多闻
[20:29] Mmm. This is good. 这挺好吃的
[20:32] Whatever it is. 先不管地不地道吧
[20:40] * I’m walking on sunshine * * 我走在阳光里 *
[20:44] * I’m walking on sunshine * * 我走在阳光里 *
[20:49] Hello? I… 你好 我
[20:49] * I’m walking on sunshine * * 我走在阳光里 *
[20:54] Oh, I don’t think so. 我还是走吧
[20:57] I am so done with Twitter. 推特什么的玩儿蛋去吧
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme