时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Okay, help me out here. | 谁给我解释一下 |
[00:19] | How does an archeology professor get that good with a whip? | 一位考古学教授怎么会把鞭子玩得那么溜 |
[00:23] | Maybe he took a class at the adult bookstore. | 估计是在成人书店学的吧[暗指SM] |
[00:25] | That’s how I learned. | 反正我是这么学的 |
[00:27] | I can’t believe you’ve never seen Raiders of the Lost Ark. | 真不敢相信你居然没看过《法柜奇兵》 |
[00:30] | And I can’t believe you’ve never read Eat, Pray, Love. | 我也不敢相信你居然没看过《饭·祷·爱》 |
[00:33] | When she comes out with | 要是写一本 |
[00:35] | Eat, Pray, Run Away From A Giant Boulder, I’ll read it. | 《吃饭·祈祷·躲避大滚石》 我就看 |
[00:40] | I don’t care if Eat, Pray, Love changed your life, | 我才不管《饭·祷·爱》对你的人生有多大影响呢 |
[00:43] | I’m not reading it. | 我才不看呢 |
[00:46] | You know, I could totally rock a hat like that. | 知道吗 我也能那么转帽子 |
[00:48] | That’s the work of noted Hollywood costume designer | 那可是著名的好莱坞服装设计师德博拉·纳杜曼的 |
[00:51] | Deborah Nadoolman. | 杰作 |
[00:52] | She also designed | 她还设计了 |
[00:53] | the iconic red and black jacket | 迈克尔·杰克逊的《战栗》的MV中 |
[00:54] | in Michael Jackson’s Thriller video, | 那件经典的红黑夹克 |
[00:56] | which I’ve never viewed in its entirety, | 不过我一直没看完MV |
[00:58] | as I find zombies dancing | 因为我觉得一群僵尸 |
[01:00] | in choreographed synchronicity implausible. | 跳舞这么整齐实在是太假了 |
[01:03] | And also, it’s really scary. | 而且 真的好吓人啊 |
[01:06] | Would someone please turn off the Sheldon commentary track? | 麻烦哪位帮忙把谢尔顿评论音轨给关掉吧 |
[01:10] | There’s no switch. Just listen and learn. | 不好意思没有开关 你就好好听着 |
[01:14] | Penny, if you think this is good, | 佩妮 如果你觉得这片子不错的话 |
[01:16] | you should come with us Friday | 你可以周五和我们一起 |
[01:17] | to see it on the big screen at the Colonial. | 在科洛尼奥电影院的大屏幕上再看一遍 |
[01:19] | Well, I’m watching it now. | 我现在就在看啊 |
[01:20] | Why would I want to see it again on Friday? | 干嘛还要周五再看一遍 |
[01:22] | Because the print they’re showing on Friday | 因为周五那场的胶片 |
[01:24] | has an additional 21 seconds of previously unseen footage. | 有首次公映的21秒加长镜头哦 |
[01:28] | What? 21 seconds? That’ll be like seeing a whole new movie! | 什么 21秒 那不就像是看一部全新的电影了吗 |
[01:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:34] | They say it finally solves the submarine controversy. | 据说加长片段能解释关于潜艇的争论 |
[01:36] | Did– Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[01:37] | I’m no expert, but I believe | 我不确定哈 但是我觉得 |
[01:39] | what we just heard from Penny was sarcasm. | 佩妮刚才那话是在讽刺咱们 |
[01:42] | Oh! Good. | 哇 又猜对了 |
[01:44] | I’m 8 for 26 this month. | 本月26中8了 |
[01:47] | Yeah, I think I’ll pass. | 嗯 我还是算了吧 |
[01:49] | But you guys enjoy your extra 21 seconds. | 你们几位好好享受这21秒吧 |
[01:52] | Bet if I could make you understand | 要是我能让你能明白 |
[01:53] | why this is such a cool thing, we’d still be together. | 这玩意儿有多酷的话 咱俩肯定还在一起 |
[01:55] | Mm, yeah, no, we wouldn’t. | 嗯 没错 不 不可能了 |
[01:59] | Uh-huh. | 对 |
[02:00] | I’m guessing 21 seconds had something to do with that, too. | 我猜佩妮这”21秒”跟”那个”也有关系 |
[02:35] | May I point out to you all | 请允许我指出 |
[02:37] | that the screening is “first come, first served”? | 电影院的座位都是先到先得的 |
[02:39] | Relax, it’s 5:00. The movie doesn’t start till midnight. | 淡定 现在才5点 电影12点才开始 |
[02:43] | Another way of saying that is | 但要是换种说法 |
[02:45] | “the movie starts at midnight, and it’s already 5:00.” | “电影12点开演 现在已经5点了” |
[02:47] | Let’s go. | 咱们出发吧 |
[02:49] | You know, if we miss it, we’ll have the fun of | 如果我们没赶上的话 我们下半辈子 |
[02:51] | listening to Sheldon whine about it for the rest of our lives. | 就能享受谢尔顿无休止的抱怨悔恨了 |
[02:54] | See? Howard’s on my side. | 看见没 霍华德也等不及了 |
[02:57] | Actually, I’m not. | 其实我不是那意思 |
[02:59] | I’m using sarcasm to mock you. | 我是用讽刺手法调戏你 |
[03:01] | Drat. Now I’m 8 for 27. | 靠 跌到27中8了 |
[03:04] | Don’t worry, Sheldon.We’ll be fine. | 别担心了 谢尔顿 我们能赶上的 |
[03:07] | What happened to the Leonard Hofstadter | 上次和我一起排了14小时队的 |
[03:08] | who waited in line with me for 14 hours | 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德怎么了 |
[03:11] | to see the midnight premiere of Star Trek: Nemesis? | 去看《星际迷航:复仇女神》的午夜首映那次 |
[03:13] | Oh. Well, he waited in line for 14 hours, | 哦 他排了14个小时的队 |
[03:16] | while you napped in a lawn chair, | 而你却在躺椅上睡大觉 |
[03:18] | he got in a fight with a Klingon | 他在离队去尿尿的时候 |
[03:19] | when he stepped out of line to pee | 和一个克林贡人吵了起来 |
[03:21] | and you wouldn’t wake up to vouch for him, | 而你却不愿起来证明他没有插队 |
[03:23] | and worst of all, he saw Star Trek: Nemesis. | 最恶劣的是 他还看了《星际迷航:复仇女神》 |
[03:26] | But how were our seats? | 但我俩的座位如何 |
[03:28] | Excellent. | 相当好 |
[03:29] | I rest my case. | 那不就结了 |
[03:31] | Amy, don’t you agree we should leave now and get in line? | 艾米 你难道不觉得我们现在就该去排队吗 |
[03:36] | Actually, as the newest member of your social group, | 其实作为你们这个社交团体的最新成员 |
[03:38] | I believe I’ll gain more acceptance by arbitrarily | 我觉得偶尔偏向你们的朋友们一方 |
[03:40] | siding with your friends from time to time. | 更能让我融入你们 |
[03:42] | Shrewd. | 真阴险 |
[03:45] | Leonard, you’re right. | 莱纳德 你说得对 |
[03:48] | We should enjoy our meal, arrive late, | 我们就应该好好享受完美食再过去 |
[03:50] | and risk winding up with terrible seats, | 冒着最后坐上超烂座位的风险 |
[03:52] | assuming we get in at all. | 当然 前提是我们都能进得去 |
[03:54] | Thank you, Amy. | 多谢了 艾米 |
[03:56] | See? It’s working. | 看见了吧 很管用的 |
[03:59] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[04:01] | Who’s there? | 谁呀 |
[04:02] | Olive.[I love u] | 橄榄[我爱你] |
[04:03] | Olive you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:06] | Guys, that’s really starting to get old. | 二位 这有点儿太俗了吧 |
[04:09] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[04:10] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[04:11] | I have a girlfriend and you don’t. | 哥有马子你干瞪眼 |
[04:14] | Hysterical! | 哈哈哈 |
[04:16] | Wait, now, we don’t know that yet. He isn’t finished. | 等等 我还不知道呢 他还没说完 |
[04:18] | I have a girlfriend and you don’t who? | 哥有马子你干瞪眼姓什么 |
[04:21] | So. Are you sure you don’t want to come with us to Raiders? | 你真的不想和我们一起去看《夺宝奇兵》吗 |
[04:25] | Oh, no. That movie has melting faces. | 不去了 那部片子里有熔化的人脸 |
[04:28] | It reminds me too much of the time | 总是会让我想起 |
[04:30] | I dropped that vial of flesh-eating bacteria | 我上次把一小瓶食肉细菌 |
[04:32] | into the Rhesus monkey lab. | 掉在恒河猴实验室的情景 |
[04:36] | Besides, Penny and I are having a girls’ night tonight. | 而且佩妮和我今晚有个女生之夜 |
[04:38] | Girls’ night? What does that entail? | 女生之夜 什么意思 |
[04:40] | Oh, you know, girls get together, | 哦 闺蜜们聚在一起啊 |
[04:42] | hang out, share girl talk. | 一起玩儿 分享闺房密语 |
[04:44] | I’m a girl. | 我也是女生 |
[04:46] | Oh. Well, maybe you can join us. I’ll ask Penny. | 也许你也可以来 我问问佩妮吧 |
[04:51] | No need. Penny and I are very close. | 没必要 佩妮跟我可亲近了 |
[04:54] | You are? | 是吗 |
[04:55] | Yes. In fact, our menses are synchronized. | 那是 事实上 我们的生理期都同步的 |
[05:03] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[05:05] | Bernadette tells me you’re planning a girls’ night. | 伯纳黛特说你们今晚要搞女生之夜 |
[05:08] | I’m a girl. | 我是女生 |
[05:11] | Oh. Um, it was — it was just going to be me and Bernadette. | 这只是 本来想着只有我和伯纳黛特的 |
[05:14] | Besides, I thought you were going to the movies | 再说 你不是跟谢尔顿 |
[05:15] | with Sheldon and the guys. | 还有那几个男人去看电影吗 |
[05:17] | Yes, but they’re not girls. | 是的 但是他们又不是女生 |
[05:18] | I’m a girl. | 我是女生 |
[05:20] | Yeah, no, no, I-I-I got that. | 不 对 对 我呃懂的 |
[05:24] | What’s the dress code? | 有什么着装要求 |
[05:26] | Uh, just wear something comfortable. | 穿你觉得舒服的衣服就行 |
[05:28] | All right. I’ll have to go shopping. | 好的 我得去买几件才行了 |
[05:33] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[05:34] | Who is there? | 谁呀 |
[05:35] | – Hugh. – Hugh who? | -休 -休什么 |
[05:37] | Hugh people need to listen to me. | 休·大家都得听我的 |
[05:44] | It’s time to get in line for the movie. | 该去排队看电影了 |
[05:47] | And that’s how you tell a knock-knock joke. | 你们这种敲门游戏就应该这么玩的 |
[05:53] | Under normal circumstances I’d say, “I told you so”. | 一般情况下 我会说”告诉过你们啦” |
[05:59] | But as I have told you so | 但是既然我已经无数次 |
[06:01] | with such vehemence and frequency already, | 愤怒地告诉过你们了 |
[06:03] | the phrase has lost all meaning. | 所以现在这句话已经没有意义了 |
[06:05] | Therefore, I will be replacing it with the phrase: | 因此 我要换种说法 |
[06:08] | “I informed you thusly”. | 我已经如是告知过你们了 |
[06:10] | Ooh. Can’t wait for that to start. | 啊 那我真是等不及了 |
[06:13] | I informed you thusly. | 我已经如是告知过你们了 |
[06:16] | 8 for 28. | 28中8了 |
[06:19] | This is where we could have been | 我们要是没去吃晚饭的话 |
[06:21] | if we hadn’t stopped for dinner. | 现在就应该站在这儿 |
[06:23] | This is where we could have been | 要是库萨帕里没点甜品的话 |
[06:25] | if Koothrappali hadn’t ordered dessert. | 我们现在就应该站在这儿 |
[06:27] | Well I earned it, dude, I ate all my broccoli. | 那是我应得的老兄 我把西兰花都吃掉了 |
[06:29] | And here’s where we are. The runts in a large litter. | 现在我们只能站在这儿 作为人海一粟 |
[06:35] | Unlikely to ever reach | 永远也赶不上 |
[06:36] | the nourishing teats of Indiana Jones. | 印第安纳·琼斯的精彩视觉盛宴了 |
[06:40] | So I guess it’s a good thing we stopped for dinner. | 看来幸好我们吃了晚餐 |
[06:46] | You know, guys, when facing disappointment, | 伙计们 当面对沮丧时 |
[06:48] | Eat, Pray, Loveteaches us — | 《饭·祷·爱》教导我们 |
[06:49] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[06:53] | …So anyway, to make a long story short, | 总而言之 长话短说 |
[06:56] | turns out I have an unusually firm cervix. | 结果我的子宫颈异常地紧 |
[07:02] | You know — Amy, when we say “girl talk”, | 我说艾米啊 我们说要谈女生话题的时候 |
[07:05] | it doesn’t just have to be about our lady parts. | 不一定是要谈论我们的女性部位的 |
[07:09] | Shame. ‘Cause I have a real zinger | 真可惜 因为我有个很精彩的故事 |
[07:11] | about my tilted uterus. | 是关于我倾斜的子宫的 |
[07:18] | Penny, your nails look great. | 佩妮 你的指甲好漂亮 |
[07:21] | Oh, thanks. I found this place in Alhambra. | 谢谢 我是在阿罕布拉宫找到这地方的 |
[07:24] | It’s in a woman’s basement. | 是在一个女士地下廉价商场里 |
[07:25] | I think it’s a front for human trafficking, | 虽然我觉得那只是拉皮条的幌子 |
[07:28] | but they do a really good job. | 不过他们的手艺倒真是不错 |
[07:31] | A colleague of mine did her graduate thesis on the fungus | 我的一个同事的毕业论文就写的是 |
[07:34] | that grows on improperly sterilized manicure implements. | 消毒不当的美甲工具上滋生的霉菌 |
[07:37] | Well don’t tell me that’s not “girl talk”. | 别说这不是女生话题 |
[07:40] | So where should we go tonight? | 我们今晚去哪好呢 |
[07:43] | A bar? A club? A movie? | 酒吧 俱乐部 还是去看电影呢 |
[07:45] | Or we could just stay here. | 或者我们也可以待在这 |
[07:47] | Yes, a continue to bond. | 没错 继续交流感情 |
[07:49] | I have a feeling that after tonight, | 我预感今晚过后 |
[07:50] | one of you will become my best friend forever. | 你们其中一个将成为我一辈子的好友 |
[07:53] | Or “BFF,” if you prefer. | 或是”死党” 要是你们喜欢的话 |
[07:56] | Which I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[07:57] | All right, time to open Bachelor Number Two. | 好吧 开了单身二号吧[纯应景] |
[08:02] | Gee, I don’t know if I should drink more. | 我觉得我不应该再喝了 |
[08:04] | I have to drive home, and I’ve got enough trouble | 我还得开车回家呢 我现在的视力 |
[08:06] | seeing over the dashboard as it is. | 就已经看不清仪表盘了 |
[08:09] | That’s okay. You can just sleep here. | 没关系 你可以在我这睡 |
[08:12] | Oh, good, a slumber party! | 太棒了 睡衣派对 |
[08:15] | We’ll do makeovers, initiate phony phone calls, | 我们可以变装 打耍人电话 |
[08:17] | and have spirited pillow fights in our frilly nighties! | 然后穿着蕾丝睡衣玩枕头大战 |
[08:20] | Oh, gosh, Amy. | 天啊 艾米 |
[08:21] | I don’t know if I would call this an actual slumber party. | 我不确定这是你所想的那种睡衣派对 |
[08:24] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 太让人失望了 |
[08:25] | I’ve always wanted to be invited to a slumber party. | 我一直都想被人邀请去睡衣派对的 |
[08:27] | Oh, you never were? | 你从没参加过吗 |
[08:29] | Not even when you were a kid? | 小的时候也没有吗 |
[08:30] | Well, there was the time I had my tonsils out, | 有一次我做完切除扁桃体的手术以后 |
[08:33] | and I shared a room with a little Vietnamese girl. | 跟一个越南女孩一起住在病房里 |
[08:36] | She didn’t make it through the night, | 结果她半夜就死了 |
[08:38] | but up till then, it was kind of fun. | 但是在那之前 都还挺好玩的 |
[08:43] | Okay. Well, I guess we’re having a slumber party. | 好吧 那我们就搞个睡衣派对吧 |
[08:48] | Pillow fight! | 枕头大战 |
[08:53] | Oh, I hope they let us in soon. | 希望他们能早点放我们进去 |
[08:56] | I’m tired of running to the gas station to use the bathroom. | 我不想总是跑到加油站去上厕所了 |
[08:59] | The guy makes me buy a Gatorade every time. | 加油站那家伙每次都逼我买佳得乐 |
[09:02] | It’s a vicious circle. | 简直是恶性循环 |
[09:03] | Too bad you don’t have a stadium pal like me. | 可惜你没有排队伴侣 |
[09:07] | What’s a stadium pal? | 什么是排队伴侣 |
[09:09] | Let me put it this way: | 这么说吧 |
[09:10] | takes care of the bathroom problem, | 它能解决厕所问题 |
[09:12] | and it keeps your calf warm. | 还能给你的小腿保暖 |
[09:15] | Hey, guys, bad news. I just did a quick calculation. | 伙计们 坏消息 我刚刚算了一下 |
[09:18] | Given the size of the theater and the length of this line, | 根据电影院的大小和队伍的长度 |
[09:21] | we might not get seats. | 我们可能没座位了 |
[09:23] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[09:26] | Nice going, Raj. | 干得好 拉杰 |
[09:27] | Just got him down for his nap. | 好不容易让他睡觉的 |
[09:30] | We might not get seats?! | 我们有可能买不到票 |
[09:32] | It’s fine, it’s fine.Go back to sleep. | 肯定有的 放心 继续睡觉吧 |
[09:34] | Oh, I informed you thusly! I so informed you thusly. | 我早知会过你们了 我早知会过你们了 |
[09:37] | Howard, you talk to him. | 霍华德 你来安抚他吧 |
[09:40] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[09:43] | You’re peeing, aren’t you? | 你在尿尿 对吧 |
[09:47] | Hey, look who’s here! | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[09:48] | Hey, buddies! | 你们好啊 伙计们 |
[09:50] | Well, if it isn’t Wil Wheaton, | 这不是《星际迷航》里的 |
[09:52] | the Jar Jar Binks of the Star Trek universe. | 加·加·宾克斯——威尔·惠顿吗 |
[09:56] | (la Ja Ja Binks)Mee-sa think that very funny! | 偶们觉得你形容得真有意思[模仿加·加·宾克斯说话] |
[09:59] | Well, you-sa can go think that at the back of the line. | 你偶等可以排到最后面 慢慢回味 |
[10:03] | No cuts, no buts, no coconuts. | 不能插队 没有但是 没有椰汁 |
[10:07] | Wil Wheaton. | 威尔·惠顿 |
[10:08] | Yeah. | 我就是 |
[10:09] | I’m a big fan. | 我可是你的忠实粉丝 |
[10:10] | Of what? Poorly executed beards? | 粉什么 那把修整不齐的络腮胡吗 |
[10:13] | Do you think you could get me and my friends into the movie? | 你有办法能让我和我的朋友进去看电影吗 |
[10:15] | We got here a little late. | 因为我们来得有点晚了 |
[10:17] | No problem. Come on, I’ll hook you up. | 没问题 跟我来 我带你们进去 |
[10:19] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[10:21] | We-sa gonna go into the movie now! Bye-bye! | 偶们要进去看电影了 拜拜 |
[10:27] | This is Indiana Jones, | 现在放的是《夺宝奇兵》 |
[10:29] | not Star Trek. | 不是《星际迷航》 |
[10:31] | There should be no value to his pseudo-celebrity here! | 像这种伪名人根本不值得为他开后门 |
[10:34] | And even at Star Trek conventions, | 即使是在《星际迷航》里 |
[10:36] | they only let him in if he helps set up! | 如果他是来帮忙的 才放他进去呢 |
[10:39] | Calm down, Sheldon. | 淡定 谢尔顿 |
[10:40] | I will not calm down. | 才不淡定呢 |
[10:42] | This affront to justice and decency cannot go unanswered. | 我们不能默许这种对公平和规矩公然侮辱的行为 |
[10:45] | As Captain Jean-Luc Picard once said, | 让·吕克·皮卡特船长曾经说过 |
[10:48] | “The line must be drawn here! | “忍无可忍 无须再忍” |
[10:51] | “This far, no farther!” | “这就是底线 绝不后退半步” |
[10:55] | Had to wake him up from his nap, didn’t you? | 你非得把他弄醒 这下爽了吧 |
[11:02] | You know what I really love about Howard? | 你们知道我最爱霍华德什么吗 |
[11:04] | His chest hair. | 他的胸毛 |
[11:07] | Howard has a hairy chest? | 霍华德胸前还毛茸茸的啊 |
[11:09] | No, just the one. | 不 就一根 |
[11:13] | But it’s really long. | 但是真的很长 |
[11:17] | Okay, there you go– Sultry Sunrise Red. | 好了 你看 热辣的日出红 |
[11:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:22] | My nails have never looked so pretty before. | 我的指甲从来没有这么漂亮过 |
[11:24] | Get it off. | 洗掉 |
[11:29] | Oh, oh, uh, looks like they’re getting ready | 哇 哇 好像开始 |
[11:31] | to let people in. | 让人进场了 |
[11:32] | Listen to what Mr. Wil Wheaton is tweeting. | 听听威尔·惠顿先生是怎么在推特上炫耀的 |
[11:35] | “Best seats in house for Raiders screening. | “坐在电影院最棒的位置上看《夺宝奇兵》 |
[11:38] | Suck on that, Sheldon Cooper.” | 羡慕嫉妒恨吧 谢尔顿·库珀” |
[11:42] | Why do you read his Twitter feed? | 你为什么要他看的推特 |
[11:43] | You know it’s only going to upset you. | 明知道那只会让自己不高兴 |
[11:45] | I believe in knowing my enemy, Leonard. | 知己知彼 方能百战不殆 莱纳德 |
[11:48] | Had Twitter existed at the time, would not General Custer | 如果早几百年有推特 卡斯特上将 |
[11:51] | have followed the tweets of Sitting Bull? | 会不去关注史汀·布尔的吗 |
[11:53] | Would not Lee have followed Grant? | 李将军不会关注格兰特将军的吗 |
[11:56] | Would not Spy have followed Spy? | 难道间谍之间不会互相关注吗 |
[12:00] | I have more examples, but excuse me. | 我还能举更多例子 但我要先接个电话 |
[12:02] | Hello. | 喂 |
[12:04] | Well, this seems like an odd time | 居然选择这种奇怪的时间来测试 |
[12:06] | to test my cell phone quality, but go on. | 我的电话通话质量 不过继续吧 |
[12:10] | Test phrases? All right. | 测试词组 好吧 |
[12:13] | Im a tote. | 我是个十 |
[12:15] | Ulba. | 足的傻 |
[12:17] | Twad. | 子 |
[12:19] | All together? | 连起来说吗 |
[12:21] | I’m a total buttwad. | 我是个十足的傻子 |
[12:26] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[12:29] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[12:31] | And that, girls, is how you make a phony phone call. | 姐妹们 耍人的电话就该这么打 |
[12:36] | I’m not sure I grasp | 我不确定我有没有 |
[12:37] | the full entertainment value, but all right. | 完全领会到笑点在哪 不过还凑合吧 |
[12:41] | Next on Wikipedia’s list of slumber party activities: | 维基百科里列举睡衣派对活动的下一项是 |
[12:43] | “Truth or Dare.” | 真心话大冒险 |
[12:44] | Okay, it’s your game. You go first. | 好吧 你倡议的游戏 你先来 |
[12:46] | Hang on. I’m familiarizing myself with the rules. | 等下 我正在熟悉游戏规则 |
[12:50] | Seems fairly straightforward. | 看起来很通俗易懂 |
[12:52] | Bernadette, truth or dare? | 伯纳黛特 真心话还是大冒险 |
[12:55] | – Truth. – All right. | -真心话 -听好了 |
[12:56] | To what temperature must you heat beef | 你要把牛肉加热到什么温度 |
[12:59] | in order to kill the prion | 才能把引起牛海绵状脑病[即疯牛病]的 |
[13:00] | that cses bovinespongiform encephalopathy? | 朊病毒彻底杀死 |
[13:03] | Um… | 这个嘛 |
[13:04] | Remember, you have to answer honestly. | 记住 你要如实回答 |
[13:07] | Wait. No, Amy, you’re supposed to ask her | 等下 不是这样的 艾米 |
[13:09] | something personal or embarrassing. | 你要问一些私人的或者尴尬的问题 |
[13:12] | Oh. All right. | 好 我懂了 |
[13:13] | What is the circumference of your areolas? | 你的乳晕的圆周长为多少 |
[13:23] | “Munching on complimentary popcorn. | “用力咀嚼附赠的爆米花” |
[13:26] | Woot, woot.” | 嚯 嚯” |
[13:27] | Oh, the gall. | 真是厚颜无耻 |
[13:29] | I hope his next tweet is “Popcorn lodged in trachea. | 我真希望他下一条推特是 “爆米花卡到气管里 |
[13:32] | Choking to death. | 窒息致死 |
[13:34] | Woot, woot.” | 嚯 嚯” |
[13:37] | Guys, I am sorry.We are full up. | 伙计们 真抱歉 满员了 |
[13:39] | No! | 不要 |
[13:41] | We’re full up. | 我们全满了 |
[13:42] | We really want to see this. | 我们真的很想看这场电影 |
[13:44] | Isn’t there anything you can do? | 你能不能通融一下 |
[13:45] | Sorry. Fire regulations. | 抱歉 影院防火规定不能超员 |
[13:47] | Should’ve gotten here earlier. | 你们应该早点来排队 |
[13:48] | This is nothing but ablatant abuse of power | 这明显就是卑鄙的职员 |
[13:51] | by a petty functionary. | 在滥用权利 |
[13:53] | Explain to me why Wil Wheaton and his lackeys | 解释下为什么威尔·惠顿和他的跟班能进去 |
[13:55] | get in and we don’t. | 而我们却不能 |
[13:57] | ‘Cause I’m the petty functionary with a clipboard, bitch. | 因为我是个手里有权的小气职员 小子 |
[14:03] | I guess that’s that. | 看来就这样了 |
[14:05] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[14:07] | You know what? I’m going back to “I told you so.” | 我想用回那句”我早说过的” |
[14:10] | I told you so. | 我早说过的 |
[14:12] | We can still see something. | 我们可以看其他的嘛 |
[14:14] | Oh, the new Sandra Bullock movie is playing two blocks away. | 桑德拉·布洛克的新片附近影院就有放映 |
[14:16] | You know Sandy B. always brings it. | 桑德拉的片子一向有看头的 |
[14:19] | Look– a side door. | 看 侧门 |
[14:21] | Come on, Short Round. | 快来 肖特·朗德 |
[14:24] | I guess we’d bettergo after him. | 我看最好还是跟上他 |
[14:26] | Short Round? | 肖特·朗德 |
[14:27] | Indy’s young sidekick from Temple of Doom. | 《魔域奇兵》里跟琼斯一起的小孩 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I know who itis, but why is it me? | 我知道那是谁 但干嘛叫我 |
[14:32] | You’re right. It shouldbe a cuddly Asian boy. | 对 应该叫个可爱的亚裔男孩 |
[14:34] | Like me. | 比如我 |
[14:37] | “And Absalom has kissed her nether eye, | 让阿伯沙朗吻她下面那只眼 |
[14:40] | “And Nicholas is branded on the butt. | 还让尼古拉的屁股烫了一下 |
[14:42] | This tale is done, and God save all the rout.” | 故事说完了 愿上帝保佑大家 |
[14:50] | What the hell was that? | 这什么玩意儿 |
[14:52] | Bernadette dared me to tell a dirty story. | 伯纳黛特让我大冒险讲个荤段子 |
[14:55] | “The Miller’s Tale” by Chaucer is the dirtiest story I know. | 乔叟的《磨坊主的故事》是我知道的最荤的 |
[15:00] | It would have been hidden in sock drawers | 要是14世纪的人穿袜子的话 |
[15:01] | if people in the 14th century had worn socks. | 就该把它塞在脏袜子抽屉里 |
[15:05] | I thought it was pretty spicy. | 我觉得这段子挺给力的 |
[15:07] | Especially the part where he kisses her nether eye. | 尤其是亲吻她下面那只眼那段 |
[15:11] | You might not like it as much | 你要是知道那指什么 |
[15:13] | if you knew what “nether eye” meant. | 可能就不会很喜欢了 |
[15:15] | Hint: if one cares about hygiene, | 提示 要是很注意卫生的人 |
[15:16] | one ought not be kissing it. | 就不该去亲吻那个地方 |
[15:20] | Okay, my turn. | 好了 到我了 |
[15:22] | Penny, truth or dare? | 佩妮 真心话还是大冒险 |
[15:24] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[15:25] | Why are you still hanging out with Leonard so much | 你为什么还一直跟莱纳德在一起 |
[15:27] | even though you broke up with him? | 即便你们已经分手了 |
[15:29] | Oh, that’s an excellent question. | 真是个好问题 |
[15:31] | For two people who claim to be no longer pair-bonded, | 对于已经分手不是一对的两人 |
[15:33] | you spend an inordinate amount of time in each other’s company. | 你们俩在一起的时间出乎寻常地多 |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:39] | Dare. | 我选大冒险 |
[15:43] | I don’t believe the rules allow | 规则肯定不会允许 |
[15:44] | for an ex post facto option change. | 你临时更改选择的 |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:50] | Okay, look, just because we’re not seeing each other anymore | 我们只是不再是男女朋友 |
[15:52] | doesn’t meanwe can’t be friends. | 并不意味着不再是朋友 |
[15:54] | I mean, Leonard’s a great guy. | 毕竟莱纳德是个好人 |
[15:56] | Then, why did you terminate your relationship with him? | 那你为什么要跟他分手 |
[15:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:00] | He got really serious, and I wasn’t ready for it. | 他太认真了 而我还没准备好 |
[16:03] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[16:04] | How will you react if, in the future, | 那如果以后 |
[16:06] | you become ready for it, and Leonard is unavailable, | 你准备好了 而莱纳德已另结新欢 |
[16:08] | because another woman has realized that he is– | 因为另外有个女人意识到 |
[16:10] | to use your words–“a great guy”? | 用你的话说”他是个好人” 那你怎么办 |
[16:14] | You can only ask one question. | 你只能问一个问题 |
[16:18] | That one. | 那问后面一个 |
[16:21] | You know what, I don’t want to play anymore. | 我不想玩这个游戏了 |
[16:30] | Well, I’m not sure how this is scored, | 不知道这游戏怎么算得分 |
[16:32] | but I believe we may have won. | 但相信我们俩赢了这局 |
[16:38] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[16:41] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[16:43] | Where did he go? | 你去哪了 |
[16:47] | We’re looking for Sheldon,not Marmaduke. | 我们在找谢尔顿 不是马默杜克[大丹麦狗] |
[16:51] | You whistled? | 你刚吹口哨了? |
[16:54] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[16:56] | Raiders of the Lost Ark | 《法柜奇兵》的胶片 |
[16:57] | with 21 additional seconds. | 带那加长的21秒的 |
[17:01] | If I can’t see it, no one else can see it. | 我看不到 别人也休想看到 |
[17:03] | Sheldon, this is crazy. | 谢尔顿 你疯了 |
[17:05] | No. Crazy was leaving the projection booth unattended. | 不 放映室没人看管那才叫疯了 |
[17:09] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:10] | You are over-tired. You’re not thinking right. | 你累过头了 没法正确思考 |
[17:12] | Put the movie back before we get into trouble. | 趁麻烦还没惹大 赶紧放回去 |
[17:14] | Trouble is my middle name,Leonard. | 麻烦就是我的中间名 莱纳德 |
[17:16] | Actually, it’s Lee,but I prefer Trouble. | 其实是李 但我喜欢用”麻烦” |
[17:19] | Oh, look who they let in. | 看看他们放谁进来了 |
[17:22] | Don’t worry, Wil Wheaton. I was just leaving. | 别担心 威尔·惠顿 我正准备走 |
[17:30] | Come on, Short Round. | 跟上 肖特·郎德 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:37] | Come on, guys! Hurry up! Hurry up! | 快 加油 快点 |
[17:39] | Let’s see you run with a bag of urines trapped to your leg. | 你腿上绑个尿袋跑跑试试 |
[17:43] | 模仿电影《斑点》里的场景 科洛尼奥电影院是每年纪念《斑点》拍摄的地方 | |
[17:43] | He’s got the movie! Get him! | 他拿走了影片 追上他 |
[17:51] | Why is there never a pontoon plane when you need one? | 为什么需要的时候飞行艇永不出现 |
[18:05] | She’s been in there a long time. | 她进去很久了 |
[18:07] | Clearly, losing Truth or Dare upset her. | 明显 真心话大冒险玩输了她很伤心 |
[18:10] | Perhaps we should try to take her mind off it | 也许我们该转移下她的注意力 |
[18:13] | with anothor popular slumber party activity. | 找个其他流行的睡衣派对游戏玩 |
[18:15] | – Ooh, like what? – Well, the Internet suggests | -比如呢 -网上建议 |
[18:17] | that slumber party guests often engage | 睡衣派对时 还经常可以做一些 |
[18:19] | in harmless experimentation with lesbianism. | 无害的女同试验 |
[18:24] | Where exactly on the Internet have you been looking? | 你到底看的是什么网站 |
[18:28] | – Penny? – Oh, hey, Amy. | -佩妮 -艾米 什么事 |
[18:31] | Look, I’m sorry I got so upset. I just… | 抱歉我这么心烦意乱 我只是… |
[18:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:37] | Don’t worry. I’ll avoid the nether eye. | 别担心 我会避开下面那只眼的 |
[18:42] | I might have gone with eating raw cookie dough. | 我宁愿选择玩吃生曲奇饼的 |