时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[00:05] | Uh, T-minus five hours, 37 minutes | 倒数5小时37分钟 |
[00:07] | to onset of meteor shower. | 流星雨开始 |
[00:09] | Okay, our position is 34.48 degrees north, 118.31 west. | 我们的位置是北纬34.48° 西经118.21° |
[00:13] | That means the azimuth should be… | 这意味着方位角应该是… |
[00:15] | 168.22 degrees relative to magnetic north | 相对磁北168.22° |
[00:18] | with an elevation of 49.93. | 外加仰角49.93° |
[00:21] | Anything yet? | 有什么了吗 |
[00:23] | Uh, we have a signal, but there’s no frame lock. | 我们有信号 却不能锁定坐标 |
[00:24] | Hang on. How about… now? | 等等 现在如何 |
[00:27] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[00:29] | We have the West Coast feed of HBO. | 我们收到西海岸HBO电视台的信号了 |
[00:32] | Ooh, Real Sex. | 哇 《真实性爱》 |
[00:35] | Big deal. Every time I watch that show, | 这可好看了 每次我看这节目 |
[00:37] | it’s old women putting condoms on cucumbers. | 都是个老女人往黄瓜上套安全套 |
[00:39] | All right, let’s see what’s on the East Coast feed. | 那好 让我们来看看东海岸在播什么 |
[00:44] | Oh, hey. Dune. | 喔 是《沙丘》 |
[00:47] | Not a great movie, | 不算是个好电影 |
[00:49] | but look at that beautiful desert. | 但看看这美丽的沙漠啊 |
[00:53] | Too bad Sheldon couldn’t come with us. | 谢尔顿不能来真可惜 |
[00:56] | Yeah, it’s just not the same without him. | 没有他在感觉有点不大对头 |
[01:06] | Oh, this sucks. I’m switching back to Real Sex. | 这电影太烂了 我换回去看《真实性爱》 |
[01:11] | Sheldon’s log. | 谢尔顿日志 |
[01:14] | Stardate 63345.3. | 星历63345.3 |
[01:18] | While my colleagues are off | 当我的同事们离开 |
[01:20] | observing the Leonid meteor shower, | 去观测狮子座流星雨时 |
[01:21] | I have remained behind to complete my paper | 我留守后方完成我关于 |
[01:24] | on the decays of highly excited massive string states. | 高激发态大质量弦状态衰变的论文 |
[01:27] | Although my research is going well, | 尽管我的研究进展顺利 |
[01:29] | I do miss the warmth of human companionship. | 我确实很想念人类陪伴的温暖 |
[02:04] | And good evening to you, Siam Palace. | 晚上好 暹罗宫 |
[02:08] | This is Sheldon Cooper. | 我是谢尔顿·库珀 |
[02:09] | Yeah, I’m going to be dining alone this evening, | 我今晚要孤独一人进餐 |
[02:11] | so I’ll be reducing my usual order. | 所以我要减少通常的菜单 |
[02:14] | I’d like to start with one quarter | 我的前菜要四分之一份 |
[02:17] | of the Assorted Appetizers Plate | 什锦小吃 |
[02:18] | and, uh, one half of the Golden Treasure for two. | 然后要两人份的金宝贝的一半 |
[02:22] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. In the mid-18th century, | 看在老天的份上 在18世纪中页 |
[02:26] | King Rama IV of Siam divided a huge empire | 暹罗国王拉玛四世将巨大的帝国 |
[02:29] | amongst the colonial powers of Europe | 割让给了欧洲的各大殖民势力 |
[02:31] | in order to preserve his throne. | 目的是为了保住王位 |
[02:32] | Surely, you, his cultural descendant, | 理所当然的 你 他的文化继承者 |
[02:34] | can handle pad Thai and dumplings. | 也能搞定这些泰式炒面和饺子 |
[02:37] | Sheldon, help! | 谢尔顿 救命 |
[02:39] | I need to go– but you keep in mind | 我要挂了 但是记住我在yelp.com那些 |
[02:41] | that my sharply worded comments | 关于一家本地松饼店 |
[02:43] | on Yelp.com recently took down a local muffin store. | 言辞尖锐的评论 |
[02:49] | Penny. Penny. Penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 |
[02:52] | Come in! Hurry! | 进来 快点 |
[02:56] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[02:57] | I’m back here. | 我在里面 |
[03:03] | Penny. Penny. Penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 |
[03:05] | Oh, for God’s sakes, I’m in the bathroom! | 哦 老天 我在浴室里 |
[03:09] | Shall I come back at a better time? | 我该挑个更恰当的时机再来吗 |
[03:12] | Get in here! | 给我进来 |
[03:15] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[03:18] | Don’t you dare knock! | 你敢再敲门试试 |
[03:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:25] | I slipped in the shower, | 我在浴缸里滑倒了 |
[03:26] | and I think I dislocated my shoulder. | 我觉得肩膀好像脱臼了 |
[03:30] | Not surprising. | 这不奇怪 |
[03:31] | You have no safety mat or adhesive stickers | 你没有装防滑垫或者防滑贴纸 |
[03:33] | to allow for purchase on a surface | 来抵消浴缸表面的 |
[03:35] | with a low coefficient of static friction. | 很低的静摩擦系数 |
[03:38] | What? | 什么 |
[03:40] | Tubs are slippery. | 浴缸都很滑的 |
[03:42] | I know. I slipped. | 我知道 我滑倒了 |
[03:45] | I have a series of whimsical duck stickers | 我有一个系列的古怪鸭贴纸 |
[03:47] | on the bottom of my tub. | 贴在我的浴缸底部 |
[03:49] | Yeah, okay, whatever. | 好吧 无论如何 |
[03:50] | Will you just turn the water off and help me up? | 你能把水关掉再扶我起来吗 |
[03:53] | They’re holding umbrellas. | 他们都撑着伞的 |
[03:55] | What? | 什么 |
[03:56] | The ducks in my tub. | 我浴缸里的鸭子 |
[03:59] | They’re whimsical because ducks have neither a need for, | 它们怪就怪在这些鸭子既没有需要 |
[04:02] | nor the ability to use, umbrellas. | 也没有能力来使用雨伞 |
[04:04] | Oh, my God. I got to go to the emergency room. | 上帝啊 我得去急救中心了 |
[04:07] | Well, assuming you’re correct that your right humerus | 如果你确定你的右上膊骨 |
[04:09] | is no longer seated in the glenoid socket, | 不再固定在肩臼上 |
[04:11] | – I would certainly think so. – Okay, can you drive me? | -我当然认为你该去急救中心 -你能车我去吗 |
[04:13] | I don’t drive. | 我不开车的 |
[04:15] | Well, I can’t drive! | 但我开不了 |
[04:16] | Well, it seems we’ve reached an impasse. | 看来我们到达了一个僵局 |
[04:20] | I could call you a cab or an ambulance. | 我可以帮你叫辆的士或者救护车 |
[04:22] | No, no, no. I can’t wait that long. | 不 不 不 我等不及了 |
[04:24] | You got to help me, please. | 你必须得帮我 求你了 |
[04:27] | All right. Let it never be said that Sheldon Lee Cooper | 好的 不能让人说谢尔顿·李·库珀 |
[04:29] | ignored the pleas of a damsel in distress. | 是个无视陷入困境的少女的人 |
[04:32] | No one’s saying that. Let’s go. | 没人这么说 快走吧 |
[04:33] | Well, it does seem rather ironic | 因没买99美分的防滑鸭子 |
[04:35] | that for want of 99-cent adhesive ducks, | 而导致两个人都可能死于惨烈的车祸 |
[04:37] | we both might die in a fiery car crash. | 这看上去真是非常讽刺 |
[04:42] | I wish Penny didn’t have to work. | 我真希望佩妮不用去工作 |
[04:43] | She loves camping. | 她喜欢野营 |
[04:44] | Yeah, that would have been great. | 是啊 那就太好了 |
[04:46] | You and Penny having sex in the tent | 你和佩妮在帐篷里做爱 |
[04:48] | while I sit out here and watch Howard hump a cactus. | 而我则坐在外面看霍华德拿仙人掌爆菊 |
[04:52] | Okay, the best I can tell, | 好的 我已经尽力侦查了 |
[04:55] | there are eight other campsites nearby. | 附近还有8个野营地 |
[04:57] | Mostly science nerds like us, | 大多都是像我们这样的科学呆子 |
[04:58] | but just over yon ridge are two | 不过山脊另一边 |
[05:01] | not unattractive middle school teachers | 有两位不无魅力的中学老师 |
[05:03] | who reek of desperation. | 浑身散发着绝望主妇的气息 |
[05:05] | Wow. Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[05:07] | – How old are they? – I don’t know. | -她们多大 -我不知道 |
[05:09] | 50, 55. | 50岁 55岁吧 |
[05:12] | Oh, menopause. | 更年期妇女 |
[05:14] | Nature’s birth control. | 天然的节育控制 |
[05:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[05:18] | You guys can’t be that hard up. | 你们不会这么饥渴吧 |
[05:20] | – I am. – Yeah, me, too. | -我饥渴 -我也是 |
[05:23] | Look– they gave me homemade cookies. | 看 她们还送了点自制曲奇给我们 |
[05:25] | Of course, they did. | 当然会给 |
[05:26] | That’s what grandmothers do. | 老奶奶都这样 |
[05:28] | So, what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[05:30] | Relax. | 悠着点 |
[05:31] | I said we’d stop by a little later | 我说等她们打完盹 |
[05:33] | after they have their nap. | 我们再过去 |
[05:35] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[05:36] | They’ll be refreshed. | 睡醒精力比较足 |
[05:37] | Cookie? | 吃曲奇吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:44] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[05:45] | Yeah, very tasty. | 很好吃啊 |
[05:47] | Well, so tell me more about these teachers. | 再说说那些老师的情况 |
[05:48] | Not much to tell. | 没什么了 |
[05:50] | They had a VW microbus | 她们开了辆大众车 |
[05:51] | and were wearing tie-dyed Grateful Dead T-shirts. | 穿着扎染的感恩而死乐队T恤 |
[05:58] | Good cookies. | 美味曲奇 |
[06:05] | I see no organizational system in here whatsoever. | 这里乱得简直毫无编制体系而言 |
[06:11] | Which panties do you wear on Mondays? | 你周一穿什么内裤 |
[06:13] | I don’t need panties. | 我不要内裤 |
[06:15] | I just need shorts and a shirt. | 只要短裤和衬衫 |
[06:16] | My mother always told me | 妈妈经常跟我说 |
[06:18] | one should wear clean underpants | 一个人要穿干净内裤 |
[06:19] | in case one is in an accident. | 以防发生意外 |
[06:21] | One was already in an accident. | 我已经发生意外了 |
[06:23] | That doesn’t mean one won’t be in another, | 那不表示不会再发生意外 |
[06:24] | especially if I’m driving. | 尤其是我开车的情况下 |
[06:26] | Clothes, Sheldon. | 拿衣服 谢尔顿 |
[06:27] | – I need clothes! – Okay. | -我要衣服 -好啦 |
[06:28] | Here. | 给 |
[06:30] | Seriously? Those shorts with that top? | 不会吧 这条裤子配这件上衣 |
[06:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:37] | No. | 不行 |
[06:40] | No. | 不行 |
[06:42] | Oh, that’s cute. | 这件好看 |
[06:45] | We should have you checked for a concussion. | 一会儿该给你查查有没有脑震荡 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:49] | Now, you got to help me put these on. | 你得帮我穿衣服 |
[06:52] | – All right. – But don’t look. | -好吧 -不许看啊 |
[06:54] | – Don’t look? – I don’t want you to see me naked. | -不许看? -我不想让你看我裸体 |
[06:57] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:58] | Well, that’s understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[06:59] | You may be interested to know | 你或许会有兴趣知道 |
[07:01] | that a prohibition against looking | 禁止看对方 |
[07:03] | is well established in heroic mythology. | 早在英雄神话里就有确立 |
[07:05] | Uh, Lot and his wife, Perseus and Medusa, | 洛特王和他妻子 珀尔修斯和美杜莎 |
[07:08] | – Orpheus and Eurydice… – Yeah, great. | -奥菲士和欧律狄刻 -知道啦 |
[07:10] | They always look. | 他们都看了 |
[07:11] | It never ends well. | 结局都很不好 |
[07:13] | Okay. Now you got help me get my arm into the sleeve. | 好了 现在帮我把手穿进袖子 |
[07:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:21] | Is that my arm? | 那是我的手臂吗 |
[07:25] | It doesn’t feel like an arm. | 感觉不像手臂 |
[07:28] | Then, maybe you should let it go. | 那你是不是该放手了 |
[07:33] | All righty. | 好滴 |
[07:47] | Stars are pretty, aren’t they? | 星星好漂漂啊 |
[07:52] | Up above the world so high. | 在那高高的地方 |
[07:54] | Like little diamonds in the sky. | 像天上的小钻石 |
[07:58] | That’s beautiful, dude. | 太优美了 兄弟 |
[08:01] | You should… you should write that down | 你应该把这句话写下来 |
[08:03] | before someone steals it. | 免得被人山寨了 |
[08:05] | So, when do the meteors get here? | 流星雨什么时候来 |
[08:07] | The meteors don’t get here. | 不是流星雨来这里 |
[08:08] | The Earth is moving into their path. | 是地球走到他们的轨道上了 |
[08:11] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[08:15] | I can feel the Earth moving. | 我能感觉到地球在移动 |
[08:19] | It’s moving too fast. | 移动得太快 |
[08:20] | Raj, slow it down. | 拉杰 让地球慢点 |
[08:31] | Okay, how’s that? | 行了 现在如何 |
[08:34] | Better. Thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[08:37] | Stars are pretty, aren’t they? | 星星多漂漂啊 |
[08:44] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么 |
[08:45] | It’s your American accent. | 笑你的美国口音 |
[08:47] | Everything you say sounds stupid. | 你说的话都很傻逼 |
[08:51] | “Stars are pretty, aren’t they?” | 星星多漂漂啊 |
[09:01] | For the record, I should let you know | 为准确起见 我得告诉你 |
[09:04] | this is my first time driving an actual motor vehicle. | 这是我第一次开真的汽车 |
[09:09] | You have your learner’s permit, right? | 你有实习驾照吧 |
[09:11] | Yes, and I have logged | 有 我还在 |
[09:12] | a considerable number of hours on a simulator. | 模拟装置上开了很长时间 |
[09:15] | – Good. – Didn’t work out well. | -那就行 -但效果不太好 |
[09:17] | – All right, can we please go? – One moment. | -行了 能开了吗 -等一下 |
[09:19] | According to my driver’s ed book, | 驾驶培训书里说 |
[09:21] | the side mirror is properly adjusted | 侧视镜的正确角度是 |
[09:23] | when the driver’s door handle | 调到能在镜子的右下角 |
[09:26] | is visible in the lower right corner. | 看到部分门把手 |
[09:27] | There’s the handle. | 看到门拉手了 |
[09:28] | Oh, no, too far. | 不不 太过了 |
[09:30] | Bringing it back. | 往回一点点 |
[09:33] | Optimized. | 这才正好 |
[09:34] | Now, where is the switch | 好 调整副驾驶座 |
[09:36] | to adjust the passenger side mirror? | 后视镜的调节器呢 |
[09:38] | It’s right there. | 就在这里 |
[09:41] | Where is the passenger side mirror? | 副驾驶座的后视镜在哪儿呢 |
[09:45] | In a parking lot in Hollywood. | 在好莱坞的停车场时被撞掉了 |
[09:47] | – Now, can we please go? – Yes. | -行行好 我们能走了吗 -好 |
[09:49] | As soon as I adjust my seat. | 先等我调整好座椅 |
[10:01] | Oh, dear. | 噢 老天 |
[10:02] | I’m going to have to start again. | 我又得重来一次 |
[10:12] | If I could speak the language of rabbits, | 如果我会说兔子的语言 |
[10:14] | that will be amazed, I will be their king. | 那就太美妙了 我将成为兔王 |
[10:20] | I hate my name. | 我讨厌我的名字 |
[10:24] | It has “nerd” in it. | 读起来像个呆子 |
[10:30] | Len-nerd. | 莱呆子 |
[10:33] | I lost my virginity to my cousin Jeanie. | 我的第一次是和我的表姐珍妮 |
[10:39] | I would be kind to my rabbit subjects. | 我会仁慈地对待我的兔民们 |
[10:43] | At first. | 当然只是开始而已 |
[10:46] | You know what’s a cool name? | 知道什么才叫酷名吗 |
[10:48] | Angelo. | 安杰洛 |
[10:51] | That has angel and Jell-O in it. | 有天使又有洁露果子冻 |
[10:55] | It was my Uncle Murray’s funeral. | 那是在我穆雷舅舅的葬礼上 |
[10:57] | We were all back at my Aunt Barbara’s house. | 我们在芭芭拉阿姨的房子后面 |
[11:00] | Our eyes locked over the pickled herring. | 透过一条腌鲱鱼 我们四目相接 |
[11:02] | We never meant for it to happen. | 我们本来没想着会发生关系的 |
[11:06] | One day, I hold a great ball for the President of France, | 一天 我为法国总统举办了一场盛大舞会 |
[11:09] | but the rabbits– they hate me and don’t come. | 但是兔民们 因为憎恨我而没来捧场 |
[11:11] | I am embarrassed, so I eat all the lettuce in the world | 我极为尴尬 于是我逼它们眼睁睁地看着 |
[11:14] | and make them watch. | 我吃光世界上所有的莴苣 |
[11:18] | People could call me Angie. | 别人可以昵称我安吉 |
[11:22] | (la Sylvester Stallone): Yo, Angie, how’s it goin’? | (史泰龙状) 哟 安吉 最近咋样 |
[11:25] | To this day, I can’t look at pickled herring | 直到如今 每次一看到腌鲱鱼 |
[11:28] | without being aroused and ashamed. | 就会忍不住尴尬性奋 |
[11:32] | Oh! Cousin Jeanie. | 噢 珍妮阿姐 |
[11:40] | Could you please drive a little faster? | 你就不能开快点吗 |
[11:42] | Oh, I think we’re going sufficiently fast. | 我觉得已经够快了 |
[11:47] | What’s that? | 什么情况 |
[11:48] | Nothing. The engine does that sometimes. | 没事 引擎时不时会这样 |
[11:50] | It can’t be nothing. | 没事才怪 |
[11:51] | The check engine light is on. | 检查引擎指示灯都亮了 |
[11:53] | We need to find a service station. | 我们得去服务站 |
[11:54] | No. The light has been on since I bought the car. | 自我买回这辆车 这灯就一直亮着 |
[11:56] | All the more reason | 那就更应该去了 |
[11:58] | to consult with a mechanic before it explodes. | 趁这车爆炸之前 找维修师来处理 |
[12:00] | It’s not going to explode. | 爆炸个鬼啊 |
[12:02] | Just keep driving. | 快开车 |
[12:03] | Warp speed ahead, Mr. Spock. | 曲速前进 史波克长官 |
[12:06] | Mr. Spock did not pilot the Enterprise. | 史波克不是企业号的驾驶员 |
[12:10] | He was the science officer, and I guarantee you that | 他是科学官 还有我保证 |
[12:13] | if he ever saw the Enterprise’s check engine light blinking, | 只要他看到企业号的检查引擎指示灯 |
[12:16] | he would pull the ship over immediately. | 闪那么一下 他会立刻下令靠边停 |
[12:19] | Oh, God, I’m gonna lose the arm. | 老天 我的手臂完了 |
[12:22] | Oh, well, red light. | 红灯 |
[12:23] | Release accelerator | 先松开油门 |
[12:25] | and slowly apply… the… brake. | 然后要慢慢地踩刹车 |
[12:32] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[12:37] | While we have a moment, may I ask you a question? | 趁现在空着 能问你个问题吗 |
[12:40] | What? | 说 |
[12:42] | Why do you have the Chinese character for soup | 你为什么在右屁股上 |
[12:44] | tattooed on your right buttock? | 纹了个中国字”汤”的纹身 |
[12:46] | It’s not soup. | 那不是”汤” |
[12:48] | It’s courage. | 是”勇” |
[12:49] | No, it isn’t. | 才不是 |
[12:51] | But I suppose it does take courage | 但我猜想 要表现出对汤的热忱 |
[12:53] | to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup. | 还真是需要不少勇气 |
[12:57] | How did you see it? | 你怎么会看到 |
[12:59] | You said you wouldn’t look. | 你说了不看的 |
[13:00] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:01] | As I told you, the hero always peeks. | 正如我所说 是英雄 就偷窥 |
[13:14] | Anything? | 找到了吗 |
[13:15] | No. That was the last pudding cup. | 没有 你吃掉了最后一个布丁 |
[13:18] | No! | 不 |
[13:20] | What about Slim Jims? | 史吉牌牛肉小吃呢(美国牛肉小吃品牌) |
[13:22] | That’s what he used to eat his pudding, remember? | 他刚才就着布丁吃光了 忘了吗 |
[13:26] | Right. That was so good! | 没错 太美味了 |
[13:30] | Sweety and meaty at the same time. | 甜甜肉肉的混合口感真棒 |
[13:34] | Wait. Wait, wait. So you’re saying | 等等 你是说 |
[13:36] | we’re out of food? | 我们吃光食物了吗 |
[13:38] | The only thing in here are blue ice packs. | 里面只剩下蓝色冰袋了 |
[13:40] | I know they’re poison, | 虽然深知它们有毒 |
[13:42] | but they look like big, yummy otter pops. | 但还是像极了美味诱人的吸的冻 |
[13:48] | Oh, God, I am so hungry. | 老天爷 我饿死了 |
[13:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:51] | Check and see if we have any more pudding. | 再看看我们还有布丁没 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:01] | All right, there’s no need to bark at me. | 好吧 也没必要冲我吼吧 |
[14:05] | According to the inexplicably irritable nurse | 那位莫名暴躁的 |
[14:06] | behind the desk, | 接待护士说 |
[14:07] | you’ll be seen after the man | 你排在那个声称自己 |
[14:09] | who claims to be having a heart attack, | 有心脏病的男人后面 |
[14:11] | but appears to be well enough | 但在我看来 他健康得很 |
[14:13] | to play Doodle Jump on his iPhone. | 还能在他的iPhone上玩涂鸦跳跃呢 |
[14:15] | We have to fill these out. | 我们得先填表格 |
[14:20] | “Describe illness or injury.” | “请描述病情和伤情情况” |
[14:22] | I dislocated my shoulder. | 肩膀脱臼 |
[14:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | And how did the accident occur? | 发生意外的原因 |
[14:29] | You already know that. | 你不是已经知道了吗 |
[14:31] | “Cause of accident.” | “意外原因” |
[14:33] | “Lack of adhesive ducks.” | “没有防滑小鸭” |
[14:37] | Okay, medical history. | 好了 病史 |
[14:40] | “Have you ever been diagnosed with diabetes?” | 你有过糖尿病史吗 |
[14:42] | – No. – Kidney disease? | -没有 -肾病呢 |
[14:44] | – No. – Migraines? | -没有 -偏头痛 |
[14:45] | Getting one. | 马上就有了 |
[14:48] | – Are you currently pregnant? – No. | -你目前怀有身孕吗 -没有 |
[14:50] | Are you sure? You look a bit puffy. | 确定吗 你看起来可有点肥 |
[14:55] | Change migraine to yes. | 偏头痛那里改成”是” |
[14:58] | “When was your last menstrual period?” | 你上次生理期是什么时候 |
[15:00] | Oh. Next question. | 转下个问题 |
[15:02] | I’ll put, “In progress.” | 我就写 “生理期中” |
[15:06] | Okay, moving to psychiatric disorders. | 好了 下面是精神疾病的问题 |
[15:08] | “List all major behavioral diagnoses, | 列出所有重大行为方面的病症 |
[15:10] | “e.g. depression, anxiety, etcetera.” | 例如沮丧 焦虑等等 |
[15:12] | Oh, my God, what the hell does this | 天哪 这些跟我这该死的肩膀 |
[15:14] | have to do with my stupid shoulder?! | 又有什么该死的关系 |
[15:16] | “Episodes of sub psychotic rage.” | 是否有以下精神疾病发作史 |
[15:21] | Ass. | 干 |
[15:22] | “Possible Tourette’s.” | 可能患有吐雷氏症 |
[15:26] | All right. “Moles, lesions or other skin conditions.” | 好了 是否有痣斑 病变或其他皮肤问题 |
[15:30] | “Soup tattoo on right buttock.” | 右边屁股纹了个”汤”字 |
[15:32] | Hey, Sheldon, Sheldon, look, | 谢尔顿 谢尔顿 听我说 |
[15:34] | I am scared and in a lot of pain. | 我饱受惊吓 而且疼得厉害 |
[15:36] | Could you please take a break from being you for | 可不可以请你别这么自我 |
[15:39] | just a minute and try being– | 让我缓口气 再试着… |
[15:41] | I don’t know– comforting? | 怎么说呢 安慰一下我 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:48] | There, there. | 好了好了 |
[15:51] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[16:01] | Sheldon’s here. | 有我谢尔顿在 |
[16:10] | Thanks. That’s much better. | 谢谢 这样好多了 |
[16:15] | Oh, I’m so hungry! | 我饿死啦 |
[16:18] | Will you shut up? | 你闭嘴吧 |
[16:19] | We’re all hungry. | 我们都饿死了 |
[16:21] | Okay, our objective is | 好了 我们的抢劫目标是 |
[16:23] | the Boy Scout campsite to the east. | 东边那个童子军训练营地 |
[16:25] | Easy target. | 很好下手 |
[16:27] | Big doughy scout master, couple of Cubs, | 手不能提的童军教练 加上几个童军 |
[16:29] | mostly WeBeLos. | 大多是幼童军 |
[16:30] | What kind of score we looking at? | 具体抢啥东西呢 |
[16:31] | Hot dogs, Buns, S’mores. | 热狗 面包 烤巧克力夹心饼 |
[16:32] | I mean, it’s a freaking 7-11. | 那整个一便利商店嘛 |
[16:34] | All right,everyone grab flashlights. | 好了 大家都带上手电 |
[16:40] | Oh, my God, could it be? | 天哪 会是那个吗 |
[16:42] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[16:43] | My mother put an “I love you” brisket in my backpack. | 我妈妈在我包里放了鸡胸肉”爱心便当” |
[16:46] | Quick, get forks. | 快 拿叉子 |
[16:47] | You don’t need forks. | 不需要拿叉子 |
[16:49] | It’s so tender, it falls apart in your hands. | 多嫩的鸡胸肉啊 用手一撕就行了 |
[16:50] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[17:01] | I feel like we’re forgetting something important. | 我觉得我们好像忘了啥重要的事 |
[17:03] | Me, too. But what? | 我也是 但是什么捏 |
[17:08] | Maybe a Tupperware bowl of roasted potatoes and carrots? | 也许是忘了整整一盒的烤土豆和胡萝卜 |
[17:13] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太好了 -太好了 |
[17:19] | Now remember, you were given powerful pain medication | 记住 你刚吃了强力止痛药 |
[17:23] | and a muscle relaxer, | 还有肌肉松弛剂 |
[17:25] | so, uh, don’t operate heavy machinery. | 所以 千万别去操作重型机械 |
[17:30] | Try not to choke on your own drool. | 小心别让自己口水噎到窒息 |
[17:33] | Wait.You have to help me get into bed. | 等等 你得哄我上床睡觉啊 |
[17:40] | Sheldon has to get me into bed. | 谢尔顿哄我睡觉 |
[17:44] | Bet you never thought I’d say that. | 我猜你怎么都想不到我会说这话 |
[17:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:51] | The charm of your drug-addled candor knows no bounds. | 你服下的药物副作用有无限可能 |
[17:56] | You know, people think you’re this weird robot man | 都说你跟个奇怪的机器人一样 |
[18:00] | who’s so annoying all the time, and you totally are. | 一直都很烦人 说得一点没错 |
[18:04] | But then it’s like that movie Wall-E at the end. | 但现在你就像电影《瓦力》里结局那样 |
[18:08] | You’re so full of love, | 充满了爱心 |
[18:10] | and you can save a plant | 简直能拯救整个一株植物 |
[18:13] | and get fat people out of the floaty chairs. | 拯救那些陷入滑滑椅不能自拔的肥佬 |
[18:16] | That’s a fairly labored metaphor, | 你这个比喻相当不伦不类 |
[18:19] | but I appreciate the sentiment behind it. | 不过对这故事隐含的观点 我很欣赏 |
[18:21] | Sing “Soft Kitty” to me. | 唱”乖乖猫”给我听 |
[18:28] | “Soft Kitty” is for when you’re sick. | “乖乖猫”是唱给生病的人的 |
[18:30] | You’re not sick. | 你又没生病 |
[18:32] | Injured and drugged is a kind of sick. | 我受伤了还服了药 就相当于生病 |
[18:44] | Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur… | 乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球 |
[18:50] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[18:51] | Let’s sing it as a round. | 我们来唱和声吧 |
[18:54] | I’ll start. | 我来起头 |
[18:56] | Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur… | 乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球 |
[19:04] | So, that’s where you come in. | 我唱到这儿你该加进来唱了 |
[19:06] | I’ll start over. | 我再从头唱起 |
[19:08] | Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur… | 乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球 |
[19:18] | I’ve got all night, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 我有一整晚跟你耗哦 |
[19:21] | Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur… | 乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球 |
[19:25] | Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur… | 乖乖猫 暖暖猫 小小毛绒球 |
[19:28] | Happy kitty, sleepy kitty | 快乐猫 瞌睡猫 |
[19:31] | Happy kitty, sleepy kitty | 快乐猫 瞌睡猫 |
[19:33] | Purr, purr, purr | 呜 呜 呜[猫满足时呜呜的叫声] |
[19:35] | Purr, purr, purr. | 呜 呜 呜 |
[19:45] | …And the next morning when he woke up, | 第二天早上 他醒了过来 |
[19:48] | he rolled over and realized… | 翻了个身 他意识到… |
[19:55] | …she was his cousin. | 那是她表妹 |
[20:04] | That’s still not funny. | 还是不好笑 |
[20:08] | That’s still not funny. | 还是不好笑 |
[20:12] | And she was my second cousin. | 再说她是我的远房表妹 |
[20:15] | And she was my second cousin. | 再说她是我的远房表妹 |
[20:20] | You’re a real douche. | 你真是脑残 |
[20:22] | Who cares? You slept with your cousin. | 随你说好了 反正你跟自个儿表妹上床了 |