时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m going out tonight, I’m feelin’ alright | 今晚我要出去 心情大好 |
[00:06] | Gonna let it all hang out | 我要好好爽一下 |
[00:11] | Wanna make some noise, really raise my voice | 放声歌唱 升三个八度 |
[00:15] | Yeah, I wanna scream and shout | 耶 我要大唱大叫 |
[00:18] | De-de-de, de-de-de-de-de, uh | 滴滴啦啦 |
[00:22] | No.. Morning, Sheldon. Come dance with me. | 不 早安 谢尔顿 和我一起跳舞吧 |
[00:27] | No. | 不要 |
[00:29] | Why not? | 干嘛不要 |
[00:31] | Penny, while I subscribe to | 佩妮 我支持”多个世界”理论 |
[00:34] | The “many worlds” theory which pots the existence | 这个理论表明 |
[00:36] | Of an infinite number of sheldons | 在无限个宇宙中存在着 |
[00:38] | In an infinite number of universes, | 无限个谢尔顿 |
[00:40] | I assure you that in none of them am I dancing. | 我向你保证其中没一个”我”是在跳舞的 |
[00:44] | Are you fun in any of them? | 那这些”你”里有没有幽默一点的 |
[00:48] | The math would suggest | 根据推算 |
[00:48] | That in a few I’m a clown made of candy. | 其中有几个”我”是糖娃娃 |
[00:52] | But I don’t dance. | 但是绝不跳舞 |
[00:55] | Alright, want some French toast? | 行吧 来点法式吐司不 |
[00:56] | It’s oatmeal day. | 今天是燕麦粥日 |
[00:59] | Tell you what, next French toast day, I’ll make you oatmeal. | 这样吧 下个法式吐司日 我给你煮燕麦粥 |
[01:03] | Dear lord, are you still going to be here on French toast day? | 神啊 你还要在这赖到法式吐司日啊 |
[01:11] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[01:12] | Look, Leonard, | 莱纳德 你看啊 |
[01:13] | Penny made French toast. | 佩妮烤了法式吐司 |
[01:15] | Sorry I haven’t given her your schedule yet. | 抱歉我还没给她你的用餐日程表 |
[01:17] | It’s an iCal download. | 那是个iCal[Apple电子日程表]下载啊 |
[01:19] | She can put it right in her phone. | 她可以直接下到手机里的 |
[01:21] | And I thought we agreed | 而且我想咱们说好了的 |
[01:23] | That you’d have your conjugal visits in her apartment. | 你们只在她那儿行房事 |
[01:25] | We did, but there were extenuating circumstances. | 是说好了 但是现在是特殊情况 |
[01:28] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[01:29] | Did her abysmal housekeeping skills | 她浑身的傻气 |
[01:31] | Finally trump her perkiness? | 终于被她那盖世的家务活能力打压下去了是吗 |
[01:34] | No, her bed kind of… Broke. | 不 是她的床有点散架了 |
[01:39] | That doesn’t seem likely. | 这是不太可能的 |
[01:41] | Her bed’s of sturdy construction. | 她的床的构造很结实 |
[01:43] | Even the addition of a second | 就算多承重一个 |
[01:44] | Normal size human being wouldn’t cause a structural failure, | 正常体型的人类也不会引致其床架松动的 |
[01:47] | Much less a homunculus such as yourself. | 更别提像你这样的小雏形人了 |
[01:51] | A homunculus? | 小雏形人 |
[01:52] | Perfectly formed miniature human being. | 功能健全的迷你型人类 |
[01:56] | Oh, you’re my little homunculus. | 你这我的小宝贝雏形人 |
[02:00] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[02:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:04] | Okay, who wants syrup and who wants cinnamon sugar? | 好啦 谁要普通糖浆谁要肉桂糖浆呀 |
[02:05] | I want oatmeal. | 我要燕麦粥 |
[02:06] | Yes, well | 行啊 |
[02:07] | I want a boyfriend whose roommate isn’t a giant pain in the ass. | 我想要个室友不是大混蛋的男朋友 |
[02:11] | I’m sure that will happen soon enough. | 这个愿望很快就能实现了 |
[02:14] | But in the meantime, I still want oatmeal. | 但我还是要燕麦粥 |
[02:17] | You know what, I give up. | 得了 我投降 |
[02:18] | He’s impossible. | 怎么会有他这种人 |
[02:19] | I can’t be impossible, I exist. | 怎么会没有 我就是存在的 |
[02:22] | I believe what you meant to say is, | 我相信你想说的是 |
[02:24] | “I give up, he’s improbable.” | “我投降 这种人几乎是不存在的” |
[02:32] | Sheldon, you really need to find a better way | 谢尔顿 你真得换个方式 |
[02:34] | Of dealing with penny. | 和佩妮相处了 |
[02:36] | What am I supposed to do– | 那我该怎么做 |
[02:37] | Eat french toast on a Monday? | 在礼拜一吃法式吐司吗 |
[02:39] | Now, that would be impossible. | 这种情况才是不存在的 |
[02:42] | I’m just saying, you can catch more flies with honey | 我只是说 你想抓苍蝇的话得用蜂蜜 |
[02:44] | Than with vinegar. | 而不是醋 |
[02:45] | You can catch even more flies with manure. | 你用粪粪还能抓更多呢 |
[02:47] | What’s your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[02:49] | It’s a… | 这个… |
[02:55] | Boy, that does smell good. | 天 还挺香的呢 |
[02:57] | Too bad it’s Monday. | 太遗憾了 今儿就是礼拜一 |
[03:27] | Okay, Kim the night manager went on maternity leave | 我们经理基姆去休产假了 |
[03:29] | And her husband’s name is Sandy, right? | 她老公叫桑迪 |
[03:31] | So get this– | 然后 |
[03:32] | Her replacement is a woman named Sandy | 顶她班的是一个叫桑迪的女人 |
[03:35] | Whose husband’s name is Kim. | 而她老公叫基姆 |
[03:40] | – Wow! – I know! | -哇啊 -是啊 |
[03:42] | What are the odds? | 这什么概率哦 |
[03:44] | Easily calculable. | 很好算嘛 |
[03:45] | We begin by identifying a set of married couples | 先找到几对双方都取中性名字的 |
[03:47] | With unisex names. | 已婚夫妇 |
[03:49] | We then eliminate those unqualified | 然后剔除那些不适合 |
[03:50] | For restaurant work– | 从事餐饮工作的 |
[03:51] | The aged, the imprisoned and the limbless, for example, | 比如说年老的 坐牢的 残疾的 |
[03:53] | – Next we look at… – Sheldon– | -再然后就 -谢尔顿 |
[03:55] | It’s an amazing coincidence. | 这是一个奇妙的巧合 |
[03:57] | Can we leave it at that? | 就这样了行吗 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:02] | Ooh, Penny. It’s as if the cheese-cake factory is run by witches. | 喔佩妮 你们奶酪蛋糕工厂就好像是巫婆们开的 |
[04:09] | Ooh, Sheldon, it’s as if you don’t think I’ll punch you. | 喔谢尔顿 别以为我不会揍你 |
[04:14] | Come on, you guys, let it go. | 行啦 你俩 别吵了 |
[04:17] | Fine, whatever. | 哼 随便吧 |
[04:18] | Are you finished? | 你吃完了吗 |
[04:21] | Well, thank you. | 谢了 |
[04:22] | How thoughtful. | 多么体贴 |
[04:24] | Would you like a chocolate? | 你要吃巧克力吗 |
[04:26] | Um, yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[04:31] | Thanks. | 多谢啦 |
[04:34] | What was that? | 这算什么 |
[04:37] | You said be nice to Penny. | 你让我对佩妮好点的 |
[04:40] | I believe offering chocolate to someone | 我觉得给别人喂巧克力 |
[04:42] | Falls within the definition of nice. | 能够符合”好”的定义 |
[04:44] | It does. | 没错 |
[04:45] | But in my experience, you don’t. | 但就我观察 你这人不符合 |
[04:48] | There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, | 何瑞修 宇宙间无奇不有 |
[04:52] | Than are dreamt of in your philosophy | 不是你的哲学全能梦想得到的[哈姆雷特 第一幕;第五景] |
[04:54] | Now that’s you | 这才是你嘛 |
[04:55] | Obnoxious and insufferable. | 讨厌而且让人难以忍受 |
[05:04] | What’s going on, day dwellers? | 日居者们 你们好啊 |
[05:07] | Oh, man, did the kiss army repeal “don’t ask, don’t tell”? | KISS[美重金属乐队]粉丝团也废除了”不许问不许说”[美军处理同性恋旧政策]吗 |
[05:12] | No. | 不是 |
[05:13] | Raj and I are going to a goth club in Hollywood | 我和拉杰要去好莱坞的哥特夜总会 |
[05:16] | To hang with the night people. | 和夜猫子一起玩儿 |
[05:19] | Anybody want to come along? | 有人想一起去吗 |
[05:20] | Oh, wow, you’re actually going out like that? | 你真要这样上街吗 |
[05:23] | No, no. | 不不 |
[05:25] | I’m going out like this… | 我要这样上街 |
[05:29] | Howard, what did you do? | 霍华德 你做了些什么 |
[05:31] | They’re called tattoo sleeves. | 这叫纹身袖 |
[05:32] | Look. | 看 |
[05:35] | I go them online! Raj got a set, too.. | 我在网上买的 拉杰也买了一身 |
[05:41] | Fantastic, right? | 帅死了 是吧 |
[05:42] | Put them on, have hot sex with some freaky girl | 穿上它 就能和前卫女孩 |
[05:44] | With her business pierced, take them off, | 发生韵事 脱下他 |
[05:46] | I can still be buried in a jewish cemetery. | 我依旧是个恪礼守节的犹太人 |
[05:50] | You know, I’ve always wanted | 知道吗 |
[05:51] | To go to a goth nightclub. | 我一直都想去哥特夜总会 |
[05:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:53] | Bazinga! | 才怪呢 |
[05:56] | None of you ever see my practical jokes coming, do you? | 没有人能察觉到我的玩笑 对吧 |
[06:00] | Okay, how about you two? | 你们俩去吗 |
[06:02] | Look, I’ve got some extra tatoo sleeves. | 我还带了几个纹身袖 |
[06:05] | Why are you carrying extras? | 你带那么多干什么 |
[06:07] | In case I snag one on someone’s nipple ring. | 万一被哪个女人的乳环刮破了好有个替换呀 |
[06:10] | Uh, yeah, I think we’ll pass. | 我们就不去了 |
[06:13] | Oh, is the missus speaking for the couple now? | 你现在就得”妻管严”了吗 |
[06:18] | In this case, you bet she is. | 这件事 肯定她说了算 |
[06:23] | Yes, she’s pushy, and yes, he’s whipped, | 是啊 她很强势 他受压迫 |
[06:25] | But that’s not the expression. | 但是不能这么说 |
[06:31] | Come on, I want to stop at walgreens | 快走 我要去沃尔格林药店 |
[06:33] | And pick up some more eyeliner. | 再多买几支眼线笔 |
[06:38] | They’re gonna get beaten up at that club. | 他们在夜总会要被揍了 |
[06:42] | They’re gonna get beaten up at walgreens. | 我看他们在药店就会被揍 |
[06:49] | Oh, sorry, Sheldon. | 抱歉 谢尔顿 |
[06:50] | I almost sat in your spot. | 我差点坐在你的专座上 |
[06:51] | Did you? I didn’t notice. | 是吗 我都没注意 |
[06:54] | Have a chocolate. | 给你块巧克力吧 |
[06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | I think we’re fitting quite nicely. | 我觉得我们很适合这里 |
[07:16] | It did help if you weren’t drinking light beer. | 要是你不喝低度啤酒就更好了 |
[07:19] | What’s so gothic about vodka and cranberry juice? | 喝伏特加和蔓越莓果汁就显得比我更有哥特风格吗 |
[07:23] | Hello? It looks like blood. | 是啊 这看起来像在饮血 |
[07:25] | Did you even read the “wiki how” link | 你没去看我发给你的 |
[07:27] | I sent you on being goth? | 手把手学哥特风格的WikiHow链接吗 |
[07:29] | No, I’m behind on my wiki-reading. | 没 我自己的东西还看不玩呢 |
[07:32] | I’m kind of on a John Grisham kick right now. | 我正在读约翰·格里沙姆[法律惊悚小说《掮客》作者] |
[07:34] | What? | 什么 |
[07:35] | I finished reading The Pelican Brief | 我看完了《绝对机密》 |
[07:37] | And loved it so much, I dived right into the client. | 我太喜欢了 已经完全身临其境了 |
[07:40] | He was a lawyer himself, | 他本身就是个律师 |
[07:41] | So his novels are accurate as well as entertaining. | 所以他的小说内容的准确性和娱乐性都很强 |
[07:45] | Just remember we are lost boys, children of the night. | 要记住 我们是浪荡子 暗夜之子 |
[07:50] | Great. Lost boys, children of the night. | 好的 浪荡子 暗夜之子 |
[07:53] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[07:54] | Can you pass the chex mix please? | 能帮忙把小吃递过来吗 |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:04] | We are lost boys. | 我们是浪荡子 |
[08:07] | Good for you. | 是吗 |
[08:10] | I’m actually much more lost than he is. | 其实我比他更放浪 |
[08:15] | Nice ink. | 纹身不错 |
[08:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:18] | Can we buy you ladies a drink? | 能请两位小姐喝点东西吗 |
[08:21] | Two light beers. | 两杯低度啤酒 |
[08:22] | Light beers. “Wiki how” about that? | 低度啤酒吗 “WiliHow”该把这个写进去 |
[08:27] | What’s your names? | 你们叫什么 |
[08:28] | -I’m Howard. Raj. -I’m Bethany. | -我叫霍华德 拉杰 -我是贝萨妮 |
[08:31] | Nice to meet you, Bethany. | 很高兴见到你 贝萨妮 |
[08:32] | Yes, very nice. | 很高兴 |
[08:33] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[08:35] | I’m Sarah. | 我叫莎拉 |
[08:37] | Not that anyone cares. | 反正也没人关心 |
[08:41] | Do either of you ladies enjoy the novels of John Grisham? | 两位小姐喜欢看约翰·格里沙姆的小说吗 |
[08:54] | What’s this cartoon called again? | 这动画片叫什么来着 |
[08:57] | Oshikuru: Demon samurai. | 恶魔武士 |
[09:01] | Demon it’s not a cartoon. | 恶魔武士不是动画片 |
[09:02] | It’anime. | 是动漫 |
[09:05] | Anime. | 动漫 |
[09:06] | You know, I knew a girl in high school named Anna May. | 高中时有个女生叫安娜·梅(Anime和Anna May谐音) |
[09:09] | Anna May Fletcher. | 安娜·梅·弗莱彻 |
[09:12] | She was born with one nostril. | 她天生单鼻孔 |
[09:15] | Then she had this bad nose job | 她后来的整鼻手术很失败 |
[09:17] | And basically wound up with three. | 最后竟然弄成了三个鼻孔 |
[09:24] | You’re here a lot now. | 你现在经常混在这儿了 |
[09:28] | Oh, am I talking too much? | 我话太多了吗 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry. Zip. | 抱歉 我不说了 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:32] | Chocolate? | 吃块巧克力吧 |
[09:34] | Yes please. | 好的 |
[09:42] | Oh. Hey, Kim. | 基姆 你好 |
[09:46] | You know what,hold on. | 请你稍等一下 |
[09:47] | Let me take this in the hall. | 我到楼道里去接电话 |
[09:58] | You’ll never guess who they got to replace you at work. | 你绝对想不到他们找谁来接替你的工作 |
[10:02] | Okay, I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么了 |
[10:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:07] | Yes, you’re ung chocolates as positive reinforcement | 你在用巧克力做正面教法 |
[10:10] | For what you consider correct behavior. | 对你认为良好的行为进行奖励 |
[10:15] | Very good. | 真聪明 |
[10:18] | Chocole? | 来块巧克力吗 |
[10:19] | No, I don’t want any chocolate! | 我不想要什么巧克力 |
[10:25] | Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 |
[10:25] | You can’t train my girlfend like a lab rat. | 你不能拿我女朋友当实验鼠一样对待 |
[10:30] | Actually, it turns out I can. | 事实证明 我可以 |
[10:33] | well, you shouldn’t. | 你不应该这么做 |
[10:36] | There’s just no pleasing you, is there, Leonard? | 莱纳德 就是没法让你满意 是吧 |
[10:38] | You weren’t happy | 你不满意 |
[10:39] | With my previous approach to dealing with her, | 我之前那样对她 |
[10:41] | So I decided to employ operant conditioning techniques, | 所以我决定根据桑代克和B.F.斯金纳的理论 |
[10:44] | Building on the works of thorndike and B.F. Skinner. | 采取操作性条件反射的办法 |
[10:46] | By this time next week, | 下周的这个时候 |
[10:48] | I believe I can have her jumping out of a pool, | 我相信我能让她从水池里一跃而出 |
[10:50] | Balancing a beach ball on her nose | 用鼻子平衡塑料气球 |
[10:53] | No, this has to stop now. | 不行 这一套必须打住 |
[10:57] | I’m not suggesting we really make her jump out of a pool. | 我不是真的建议让她从水池里跳出来 |
[11:01] | I thought the “bazinga” was implied. | 我以为你该听出了我的”才怪了” |
[11:03] | We’re just tweaking her personality. | 咱们不过是调整她个性 |
[11:06] | Sanding off the rough edges, if you will. | 用另一种说法 就是把那些粗糙表面磨磨光 |
[11:08] | No. You’re not sanding Penny. | 不行 你不能磨佩妮 |
[11:10] | Are you saying that I am forbidden | 你是说不许我使用 |
[11:14] | From applying a harmless, scientifically valid protocol | 能让改进我们生活的 |
[11:17] | That will make our lives better? | 无害的科学有效的正常手段 |
[11:18] | Yes. You’re forbidden. | 是的 我不许 |
[11:24] | Bad Leonard. | 坏莱纳德 |
[11:34] | So, what do you guys do? | 那你们俩是做什么的 |
[11:36] | Oh, you know, goth stuff. | 就是些 哥特东西喽 |
[11:39] | Goth magazines, goth music. | 哥特杂志喽 哥特音乐喽 |
[11:41] | Goth food. | 哥特食品喽 |
[11:43] | What’s goth food? | 什么哥特食品 |
[11:46] | Uh. Blackened salmon? | 呃 黑焦三文鱼? |
[11:50] | No, I meant what do you do for jobs? | 不是 我是问你们的工作 |
[11:53] | Oh, we’re scientists. | 我们是科学家 |
[11:54] | Yeah, you know, the dark sciences. | 当然 是黑科学的 |
[11:57] | What are the dark sciences? | 什么是黑科学 |
[11:59] | We… | 我们 |
[12:00] | Well, I am an astrophysicist, | 我是个天体物理学家 |
[12:02] | And a lot of that takes place at night. | 很多工作都要在晚上进行 |
[12:05] | When there are vampires | 那时候也有吸血鬼呀 |
[12:08] | And miscellaneous undead out and about. | 僵尸呀什么的到处乱跑 |
[12:15] | That sounds really cool. | 听起来很酷啊 |
[12:16] | Does it? Okay. If you like space stuff, | 真的吗 好吧 要是你喜欢宇宙那类的 |
[12:20] | I design components for the international space station, | 我设计国际太空站的部分呢 |
[12:22] | Which is in space. | 在太空里 |
[12:24] | Where, as I’m sure you know, no one can hear you scream. | 你肯定知道 那里没人能听到你喊叫 |
[12:30] | So, what do you gals do? | 那么 两位女士是做什么的 |
[12:31] | I work at the gap. | 我在盖普服装店 |
[12:33] | Really? How about that? I’ve been to the gap. | 真的 可真有趣 我曾经去过盖普啊 |
[12:36] | I’ve been there, as well. | 我也去过 |
[12:37] | I like your t-shirts with the little pocket. | 我喜欢你们那种有小口袋的T恤衫 |
[12:40] | I work the, too. Not that anyone cares. | 我也在那儿上班 反正也没人关心 |
[12:46] | You know, this place is boring. | 这地方真无聊 |
[12:48] | Yeah why don’t we go somewhere else and have some fun? | 可不 咱们去别的地方开心开心吧 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[12:54] | Sure we like fun. | 当然 我们喜欢开心 |
[12:55] | We are fun people. | 我们是开心的人 |
[12:57] | Dark and fun. | 又黑暗又开心 |
[12:59] | Come on. I know a place you’ll really dig. | 来吧 我知道一个地方你们肯定喜欢 |
[13:05] | Did you bring the black condoms? | 你带来黑色避孕套吗 |
[13:06] | In my fanny pack. | 就在腰包包里啦 |
[13:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:15] | Are you happy now? | 现在高兴了 |
[13:19] | Not particularly | 没有特别高兴 |
[13:24] | My god, she didn’t! | 天啊 她没有吧 |
[13:28] | What could she possibly be talking about for so long? | 她究竟在说什么要这么久 |
[13:32] | Obviously, waitressing at the cheesecake factory | 显然 在芝士蛋糕厂做招待 |
[13:35] | Is a complex socioeconomic activity | 是个复杂的社会经济性活动 |
[13:37] | That requires a great deal of analysis and planning. | 而且需要相当多的研究与计划 |
[13:42] | “bazinga.” | 才怪了 |
[13:45] | You know, using positive | 知道么 采用 |
[13:48] | Reinforcement techniques, I could train that behavior | 正面鼓励式方法 我能在一个星期之内 |
[13:51] | Out of her in a week. | 让她改变这个恶习 |
[13:53] | No. | 不 |
[13:54] | If you let me use negative reinforcement, | 要是你让我用负面鼓励法 |
[13:55] | I can get it done before we go to bed. | 睡觉前我就能做到 |
[13:58] | You’re not squirting her in the face with water. | 你不能用水喷她的脸 |
[14:01] | No, of course not. | 当然不 |
[14:02] | We’re talking very mild electric shocks. | 我说的是十分轻微的电击法 |
[14:05] | No tissue damage whatsoever. | 连组织损伤都不会有 |
[14:08] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[14:09] | Oh, come on. You can’t tell me | 你不可能告诉我 |
[14:12] | That you’re not intrigued out the possibility | 给你打造一个更好的女朋友 |
[14:14] | Of building a better girlfriend. | 让你一点都不动心 |
[14:16] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[14:18] | Well, and Penny’s qualities, both good and bad, | 佩妮的个性 好的和坏的 |
[14:20] | Are what make her who she is. | 合成了她这个人 |
[14:25] | You mean, like that high-pitched, irritating laugh? | 你是说 比如那个让人无法忍受的尖笑声 |
[14:31] | You wouldn’t prefer a throaty chuckle? | 你就不想希望一个低嗓门的笑声吗 |
[14:34] | You’re not changing how Penny laughs. | 不许你改变佩妮的笑声 |
[14:36] | No, that would be incongruous. | 那才是荒诞呢 |
[14:39] | I was going to lower the whole voice | 我打算把她的声音整体降低 |
[14:40] | To a more pleasing register. | 到一个令人愉快的音区 |
[14:42] | Ugh. Sorry, guys. | 对不起啦 伙计 |
[14:44] | That girl is freaky. | 那丫头是个怪物 |
[14:47] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[14:49] | Freaky. | 怪物 |
[14:51] | Freaky? | 怪物 |
[14:52] | Ah, freaky. | 怪物 |
[15:00] | Have a chocolate. | 吃块巧克力吧 |
[15:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:14] | Are you seriously going to damage your body | 你真打算破坏你的身体 |
[15:16] | Just for the possibility you could have cheap sex | 就为了有可能吊上一个 |
[15:18] | With a strange girl you met in a bar? | 在酒吧里遇到的马子? |
[15:21] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[15:23] | What is your mother going to say? | 你妈妈会怎么说 |
[15:25] | She’s not going to see it. | 她根本看不到那里 |
[15:27] | She takes my temperature orally now. | 她现在量我体温都是放嘴里的 |
[15:33] | What are you going to get, Howard? | 霍华德 你打算要什么样的 |
[15:34] | Well, I can’t really decide | 我不知道该选 |
[15:36] | Between a screaming devil, this mean little skull, | 尖叫魔鬼 骇人小头骨 |
[15:39] | Or kermit the frog. | 或是青蛙柯米特 |
[15:41] | Kermit the frog? You know. | 青蛙柯米特 |
[15:44] | Hi-ho. I’m on Howard’s butt. | 你好 我在霍华德的屁股上 |
[15:48] | Get the mean little skull, | 刺个骇人小头骨 |
[15:49] | And I’ll see if I can make him smile. | 我会让它笑起来 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I’d like the mean little skull, please. | 请给我刺一个骇人小头骨 |
[15:54] | What are you going to get, Raj? | 你要什么 拉杰 |
[15:56] | With my luck, hepatitis. | 像我这种运气 肝炎差不多 |
[16:00] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们开始 |
[16:04] | That’s just rubbing alcohol. | 只擦了点酒精棉花 |
[16:05] | I know, but it was cold. | 我知道 但凉凉的 |
[16:10] | I’m putting on the stencil. | 我在放图案 |
[16:12] | What comes after the stencil | 放完后怎么做 |
[16:19] | Okay, that’s it. | 够了 到此为止 |
[16:21] | No needle. No pain. No tattoo. | 不刺针 不痛苦 不纹身 |
[16:23] | What’s the big deal? You’ve done this before. | 小事一桩而已 你又不是没纹过 |
[16:25] | No, I haven’t. | 我没纹过 |
[16:27] | Look. | 看 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry. I’m a fraud. | 抱歉 我骗了你们 |
[16:31] | He’s a fraud. | 他是个骗子 |
[16:32] | We’re both frauds. | 我们都说谎了 |
[16:33] | Yeah, I think I covered that. | 我不是已经说过了吗 |
[16:34] | But I was summing up. | 我是在总结 |
[16:38] | We’re not Goth. We’re just…guys. | 我们不是哥特 我们只是普通人 |
[16:42] | Very, very smart guys. | 非常 非常聪明的人 |
[16:44] | So you were totally scamming us? | 那你们一直在骗人 |
[16:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:48] | And I wouldn’t blame you if you | 要是你想离开再也不想见到我们 |
[16:50] | Walked out of here and never wanted to see us again. | 我也不会怪你 |
[16:54] | Unless, of course,our bold honesty | 除非 这突如其来的坦率 |
[16:55] | Has suddenly made us attractive | 给我们增添了无限魅力 |
[16:57] | Huh? Huh? Anything? | 怎么样 |
[17:01] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[17:07] | I’m leaving, too. Not that anyone cares. | 我也要走了 反正也没人关心 |
[17:18] | When we tell this story, let’s end it differently. | 等回去说起此事时 要编个不一样的结局 |
[17:22] | What are you thinking? Maybe a big musical number? | 你在想什么 是不是还要来一段歌舞 |
[17:29] | Well, I’m going to make some warm milk and then turn in. | 我弄点热牛奶就进去睡了 |
[17:34] | I trust if you two are planning on engaging | 我相信如果你们打算 |
[17:36] | In amorous activities, | 亲热的话 |
[17:38] | You’ll keep the decibel level to a minimum. | 会尽量小声点的 |
[17:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | Mmm. These are so good. | 味道真好 |
[17:50] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:53] | I-I was just thinking | 我刚在想 |
[17:54] | We should probably turn in, too. | 我们也该进房睡了 |
[17:56] | Well, you know, my new bed got delivered. If you come over | 我的新床送来了 |
[17:59] | And put it together, you can stay at my place. | 如果你过来把它组装好 就能睡在我那里了 |
[18:01] | Really? That’s a lot of work, and it’s kind of late. | 是吗 但得花不少时间 而且现在有点晚了 |
[18:04] | Yeah, but if we stay there, we won’t have tbe quiet. | 但那样我们就不用小声了 |
[18:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:10] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[18:12] | Sex works even better than chocolate to modify behavior. | 在修正行为方面 性爱比巧克力更有效 |
[18:19] | I wonder if anyone else has stumbled onto that. | 不知道有没有人研究过这点 |
[18:30] | Okay, wait. How about this? | 等等 这个故事怎么样 |
[18:32] | We say there were four goth girls. | 有四个哥特女孩 |
[18:34] | The two girls in the club have two friends. | 酒吧里有两个女孩 她们还有两个朋友 |
[18:37] | I like it, I like it. | 不错 不错 |
[18:39] | Did they smell good despite their goth-like nature? | 虽然她们是哥特 但她们的味道香吗 |
[18:42] | What’s that got to do with the story? | 这有什么关系 |
[18:44] | Engaging my olfactory sense helps make it real for me. | 加上嗅觉的描述 我觉得比较真实 |
[18:46] | Fine, they smelled good | 好吧 她们闻起来香香的 |
[18:48] | Oh, they did. Like jasmine and honeysuckle | 确实 就像茉莉和金银花 |
[18:52] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[18:54] | And then they held hands and did a sexy, demonic | 她们手拉手 对我们疯狂的 |
[18:55] | Hokey pokey for us. | 做下流动作 |
[18:57] | No, no. Ok, let me just say my story all the way through | 不不 先让我把故事说完 |
[19:00] | And then you can say yours, and then we’ll pick. | 你再说你的 然后我们再选 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry. Go on. | 抱歉 你继续说 |
[19:03] | Okay. We got tattoos, | 我们去纹了身 |
[19:04] | – And then the four girls took us to their place – But we don’t have tattoos.E. | -然后四个女孩带我们到她们的住所 -但我们没有纹身 |
[19:08] | What if someone asks to see our tattoos? | 万一有人要看纹身 怎么办 |
[19:09] | We say they’re in a very intimate area. | 我们就说纹在了非常私密的部位 |
[19:13] | Oh, we’re bad boys, aren’t we? | 我们太坏了 不是吗 |
[19:15] | Right, right. | 就是 就是 |
[19:18] | So, we go back to their place | 再回头说她们的住所 |
[19:20] | And then the six of us end up in a hot tub. | 最后我们六个人倒在热气腾腾的浴缸中 |
[19:22] | But we just got tattos. | 但我们刚纹了身 |
[19:24] | Wouldn’t we be concerned about bacterial infection? | 我们不怕细菌感染吗 |
[19:27] | True. Okay. Forget the hot tub. | 对 那不要浴缸这段了 |
[19:29] | The point is, we each had a ménage with sexy goth girls. | 重点是我们都和火辣的哥特女孩亲热 |
[19:37] | What a great night. | 今晚太棒了 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:48] | Hey, want to try a country bar tomorrow night? | 明晚去乡村酒吧碰运气吗 |
[19:50] | Maybe we’ll get lucky with some sexy cowgirls. | 也许我们能钓上几个牛仔女孩 |
[19:53] | Could happen. | 很有可能 |
[19:58] | I wonder how they smell. | 不知道她们闻起来什么味道 |