时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Knight to queen’s bishop-five. | 马吃掉后的象 |
[00:05] | Oh, very nice. what’s leonard going to do this? | 高招 莱纳德要如何应对 |
[00:08] | Does he give up the pawn or does he give up the position? | 是舍弃卒 还是改换布局呢 |
[00:10] | Let’s find out. | 马上揭晓 |
[00:12] | Leonard, ready? | 莱纳德 准备好了吗 |
[00:14] | – Ready. – Go. | -好了 -开始 |
[00:41] | Damn it. I slipped. | 该死 滑了一下 |
[00:43] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[00:44] | you know the rules of secret agent laser obstacle chess. | 但你清楚激光障碍特工象棋的规则 |
[00:48] | Leonard died again, sheldon. you’re up. | 莱纳德又死了 谢尔顿 你上吧 |
[00:50] | Despite my deep love of chess, lasers and aerosol disinfectant, | 虽然我深爱象棋 激光和空气消毒剂 |
[00:54] | I must forfeit. | 但我必须放弃 |
[00:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:57] | – Because it’s almost 11:00. – so? | -因为快到11点了 -那又怎样 |
[00:59] | So, penny has a “don’t knock or I punch you in the throat” rule. | 佩妮给我立了”11点前敲门就往喉咙揍一拳”规则 |
[01:09] | Hey, you know what’d be a great idea? | 这个主意好不好 |
[01:10] | We get some girls over here and play laser optical strip chess. | 我们找些女生来玩激光视觉脱衣象棋 |
[01:16] | Believe me, howard, any girl who would be willing to play that, | 相信我 霍华德 肯玩象棋的女生 |
[01:18] | You don’t want to see naked. | 你不会想看她们的裸体 |
[01:22] | You underestimate me. | 你太低估我了 |
[01:30] | Penny. penny. | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[01:33] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[01:35] | Hey, sheldon. | 好啊 谢尔顿 |
[01:38] | It’s 11:00 a.m. | 上午11点到了 |
[01:40] | I know. you’re safe. | 我知道 你安全了 |
[01:42] | This package came while you were at work | 包裹送到时 你在上班 |
[01:44] | oh, great, my rhinestones.Thank you. | 太好了 我订的莱茵石 谢谢 |
[01:46] | – Excuse me. – what? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[01:47] | You have to sign this. | 你要签收 |
[01:49] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[01:50] | When I signed for the package, | 我签收了包裹 |
[01:52] | I was deputized by the united parcel service | 我就代表邮递公司 |
[01:54] | And entrusted with its final delivery. | 并受委托最终送达 |
[01:56] | I now need you to acknowledge receipt of the package | 我现在要你确认收到包裹 |
[01:58] | So that i’m fully indemnified and no longer liable. | 我才算完整履行法律义务 |
[02:02] | Sheldon, it’s just a box of rhinestones. | 谢尔顿 只不过是一盒莱茵石而已 |
[02:04] | Well, the contents are irrelevant. | 这跟物品无关 |
[02:06] | A legal bailment has been created. | 法定委托关系已经形成 |
[02:07] | Is that mean nothing to you? | 你一点都不重视吗 |
[02:10] | It means nothing to anybody. | 没有人会重视这个 |
[02:13] | Come here, let me show you what I’m doing. | 过来 给你看看我做的东西 |
[02:14] | “bailment” describes a relationship in common law | ‘委托’在普通法里的解释是 |
[02:17] | where a physical possession of personal property, | 当个人的私有财产 |
[02:20] | or “chattels,” | 或者说动产 |
[02:21] | is transferred from one person, the bailor, | 从委托人一方转移到 |
[02:23] | To another person, the bailee… | 受托人一方 |
[02:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. look, look, look! | 对对对 快看 |
[02:25] | I started a business. | 我做起了一门生意 |
[02:28] | Obviously, not a cleaning business. | 显然不是干净的生意 |
[02:32] | No, I’m making flower barrettes. see? | 不是 我在做花花发夹 看 |
[02:35] | I call them penny blossoms. | 我起了个名字叫佩妮花花 |
[02:36] | I made one for myself, | 我给自己做了一个 |
[02:38] | then all the girls at work wanted one. | 接着店里的女生也想要 |
[02:39] | Then I showed some to this lady who runs a shop in old town. | 然后我拿给在旧城镇开店的老板娘看 |
[02:41] | She sells cards and homemade jewels, | 她卖一些卡和自制首饰 |
[02:42] | She said she wanted to sell them. I said, “okay.” | 她说想卖呢 我答应了 |
[02:44] | And in one week,i made a $156. | 一周里我赚了156美刀 |
[02:47] | Good for you, Sign here. | 真好 签收吧 |
[02:52] | Sheldon, don’t you get it? | 谢尔顿 你没听懂吗 |
[02:53] | If this takes off, | 如果生意做下去 |
[02:54] | I won’t have to be a waitss anymore. | 我就不用当服务员了 |
[02:57] | But then who will bring me my cheeseburger on tuesday nights? | 那周二晚上谁给我带干酪汉堡 |
[03:00] | Another waitress. | 其他服务员呗 |
[03:01] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[03:03] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[03:05] | And you’re going to let her handle my food? | 那你还放心让她负责我的食物 |
[03:07] | Nancy. her name is nancy. | 南希 她叫南希 |
[03:10] | I think you’re just making that up. | 你瞎编的名字吧 |
[03:12] | Sheldon, I’m sorry about your hamburger, okay? | 谢尔顿 抱歉不能给你带牛肉汉堡了 |
[03:14] | I just don’t want to be a waitress for the rest of my life. | 我不想一辈子就做个服务员 |
[03:16] | Cheeseburger. I get a cheeseburger. | 干酪汉堡 我要的是干酪汉堡 |
[03:18] | Fine, cheeseburger. | 行 干酪汉堡 |
[03:20] | Maybe I’d be better off with nancy. | 说不定让南希负责更好 |
[03:22] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:24] | I mean, this could be a business, right? | 这门生意能做 对吧 |
[03:27] | How many of these can you make a day? | 你一天能做几个 |
[03:29] | About 20. | 大概20个 |
[03:30] | And how much profit do you make per…Penny blossom? | 每个…佩妮花花能赚多少 |
[03:34] | I don’t know, like, 50 cents. I’m not sure. | 不知道 50美分吧 不确定 |
[03:36] | Of course you’re not. all right… | 你当然确定不了 好吧 |
[03:40] | Ten dollars a day times five days a week | 1天10美刀乘以1周5天 |
[03:42] | Times 52 weeks a year is $2,600. | 乘以1年52周等于2600美刀 |
[03:46] | That’s all? | 就这么多 |
[03:47] | Before taxes. | 只是税前 |
[03:48] | I don’t have to pay taxes on this stuff. | 我又不用为这些交税 |
[03:51] | I believe the internal revenue service would strongly disagree. | 我相信国税局会强烈反对 |
[03:55] | But, if you took advantage of modern marketing techniques, | 但是 如果你利用现代营销技巧 |
[03:59] | And you optimized your manufacturing process, | 优化生产过程 |
[04:01] | You might be able to make this a viable business. | 或者能做好这门生意 |
[04:03] | And you know about that stuff? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[04:05] | Penny… | 佩妮 |
[04:10] | I’m a physicist. | 我可是物理学家 |
[04:12] | I have a working knowlge of the | 拥有整个宇宙 |
[04:13] | Entire universe and everything it contains. | 及其所有事物的相关知识 |
[04:19] | Who’s radiohead? | 电台司令[乐队名]是谁 |
[04:33] | I have a working knowledge of the important things in the universe. | 我有宇宙重要事物的相关知识 |
[04:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:38] | Sheldon, hold on. | 谢尔顿 等等 |
[04:40] | Could you maybe show me how to make more money with this. | 你能教我怎样才能赚多点钱吗 |
[04:44] | Of course I could | 我当然有能力教你 |
[04:47] | Sheldon, wait! | 谢尔顿 等等 |
[04:49] | Will you? | 你会教我吗 |
[04:54] | Just to be clear here, you’re asking for my assistance. | 首先声明 你要我协助你 |
[04:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:59] | And you understand that will involve me telling you what to do? | 你要明白 这牵扯到给你解释怎么做 |
[05:05] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[05:06] | And you’re not allowed to be sarcastic or snide to me while I’m doing so. | 而你不准对我明嘲暗讽 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:17] | Let’s begin with the premise that | 我们的首要前提是 |
[05:18] | Everything you’ve done up to this point is wrong. | 你之前所做的全都不对 |
[05:23] | Oh, Imagine that. | 哇哦 我也猜到了 |
[05:24] | Sarcasm. good-bye. No, sorry, wait. Please come back. | -讽刺我 拜拜 -不是 对不起 回来 |
[05:56] | There. done. | 完工 |
[05:57] | All right. | 好 |
[05:58] | 12 minutes and 17 seconds. oh! | -用了12分17秒 -噢! |
[06:01] | Pretty good, right? | 还不错吧? |
[06:02] | Penny ossoms per hour. | 计算佩妮花花一小时的产量 |
[06:04] | Based on your wholesale selling price, | 再算上批量购买的材料费用 |
[06:07] | You’ll effectively be paying yourself… | 你一天实际上只能赚… |
[06:09] | $5.19 a day. | 5.19美元 |
[06:13] | “a day”? | 一天? |
[06:14] | There are children in a sneaker factory in indonia who outearn you. | 连印度尼西亚的球鞋场童工都赚得比你多 |
[06:19] | That just can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[06:20] | You’re questioning my math? no, sorry. | -你质疑我的数学能力? -不 抱歉 |
[06:23] | Want me to show my work? | 想见识下我的数学大作吗? |
[06:25] | Oh, god, no. | 天啊 千万别 |
[06:26] | Just please tell me what to do about it. | 告诉我该怎么做就好 |
[06:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | Are you familiar with the development | 你知道奥诺雷·布兰在1778年开发的 |
[06:32] | in 1778 used interchangeable parts? | 可互换零件吗 ? |
[06:39] | The assembly line, of course. | 好吧 就是生产流水线 |
[06:42] | Okay, you know what, if I’m not allowed to be snide, | 听着 既然我不讥讽你 |
[06:44] | You’re not allowed to be condescending. | 你也不准显摆 |
[06:46] | Sthat wasn’t a part of our original agreement, | 原始协议内不包含这条 |
[06:48] | And I don’t agree to it now. | 所以我不同意 |
[06:50] | L right, fine. | 好吧 算了 |
[06:51] | How are we supposed to set up machines and conveyor belts in my apartment? | 我们怎么在公寓里架机器和传送带? |
[06:54] | You’re thinking of the moving assembly line, | 你那是指流动生产线 |
[06:56] | An understandable but not excusable mistake. no. | 可以理解 但依然错得不可原谅 |
[07:01] | The moving assembly line, that was introduced by henry ford in 1908. | 流动生产线是在1908年由亨利·福特发明的 |
[07:04] | That innovation is what made possible our modern consumer | 这项创新通过低成本的生产商品 |
[07:07] | Culture by enabling a low-unit cost for manufactured goods. | 造就了现代消费文化 |
[07:10] | I guess that isn’ one of the topics discussed on your radiohead. | 你说的那个电台司令肯定不知道这个东西吧 |
[07:18] | Let’s go. we’re going to miss the coming attractions. | 来吧 可别错过好戏 |
[07:21] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[07:27] | I think I bruised a testicle capturing that last pawn. | 我在吃掉最后一个卒时扭伤了我的蛋蛋 |
[07:37] | * Give me some timeon ato blow the man down * | 请稍等片刻 我便将他放倒! |
[07:40] | * I’m a deepwatesailor just come fromong Kong * | 我是香港的深海水兵 初来乍到 |
[07:44] | * Give me way, hey, blow the man down * | 让开让开 我来把他放倒 |
[07:47] | * If you give me some whiskey * | 给我些威士忌 |
[07:48] | * I’ll sing you a song * | 听我把歌儿为你唱 |
[07:50] | * Give me some time to blow the man down. * | 请稍等片刻 我便将他放倒! |
[07:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:55] | Hello. Hello. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[07:57] | * Come quickly lay aft | 船尾甲板上的同胞 |
[07:58] | * To the break of the poop * | 离开岗哨 快快来吧 |
[08:00] | * To me way, hey, blow the man down * | 帮我把他放倒! |
[08:03] | * Or I’ll help you along with the toe of my boot * | 不然我会用靴子将你踢倒 |
[08:06] | * Give me some me to blow the man down. | 请稍等片刻 我便将他放倒! |
[08:09] | W-W-Wait, what’s going on? | 等下 怎么回事? |
[08:11] | I assume you’re referring to the sea chanty. | 你是指水手之歌吗? |
[08:13] | It’s a rhythmic work song | 这是一首很有节奏的工作歌 |
[08:14] | designedo increase productivity. | 能够提高产量 |
[08:16] | Yeah, it’s crazy, but it totally works. | 没错 虽然很疯狂 但的确很有效 |
[08:18] | Look, we made is Penny Blossom | 看吧 我们不用3分钟 |
[08:19] | in under three minutes. | 就完成了一个佩妮花花 |
[08:21] | Terrific, but that kind of raises more questions than it answers. | 很赞 但似乎我更加一头雾水了 |
[08:26] | Penny’s making hair accessories. | 佩妮在做头饰 |
[08:28] | I’m helping her optimize her manufacturing process. | 我的工作是最优化生产过程 |
[08:30] | Alright, break’s over. | 好了 休息时间结束 |
[08:31] | * Pay attention to orders now you one and all… * | 听好命令 你们全体为一… |
[08:34] | Hold on. What are you using as a bonding agent? | 等等 你用的什么黏合剂? |
[08:37] | Hot glue. | 热熔胶 |
[08:38] | You’re kidding. | 不会吧 |
[08:38] | Any of the cnoacrylates would do a better job. | 任何快干胶都比它好 |
[08:41] | It won’t work, the flower’too porous. | 不管用 这花容易渗水 |
[08:43] | What if we infused the bottom layer | 我们把矽胶原液注进底层 |
[08:45] | with silicone-RTV to provide a better mounting surface? | 这样就有了一个更牢固的底座 |
[08:47] | Intriguing. | 好主意 |
[08:49] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[08:50] | Wh are your marketing and distribution channels? | 你有什么市场营销渠道吗? |
[08:52] | Well, ere are the waitresses at my work, | 呃 和我一起工作的女招待 |
[08:54] | and this cute, little shop in Old Town… | 在旧城镇里有一间小巧可爱的商店… |
[08:55] | Hush, hush, hush, hush, hush– virtually non-existent. | 停停停 没有什么实体店存在 |
[08:58] | I’m thinking that we set her up | 我在考虑 我们首先为她 |
[09:00] | with a hosted turnkey e-commerce system to start. | 建立一个电子商务监控系统 |
[09:02] | Why not eliminate the middle man? | 还要什么中介系统呢 |
[09:04] | We could install a small server farm | 我们可以装一个小服务器群 |
[09:05] | with a static IP in her bedroom. | IP地址直接是她卧室! |
[09:07] | She’d need some kind of industrial cooling system. | 那她就需要一些工业制冷系统了 |
[09:09] | Of course, but before we set up | 当然了 不过慢着 |
[09:11] | a marketing andistribution infrastructure, | 我们建立市场营销基础设施之前 |
[09:12] | we should finish optimizing the manufacturing process. | 必须先完善生产过程 |
[09:15] | To start with, she has a terrible problem | 首先 现在有个严重问题 |
[09:17] | with moisture-induced glitter clump. | 闪粉因为受潮而凝固成块了 |
[09:21] | Yeah, it’s a bitch. | 是啊 真是难伺候 |
[09:25] | Uh, I’ve seen this before. | 这我以前见过 |
[09:28] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[09:29] | It’s a common stripper problem. | 脱衣舞娘常遇到的问题 |
[09:34] | They dance, they swe, they clump. | 她们一跳舞 一流汗 就凝固了嘛 |
[09:40] | Are you thinking about adding | 你是不是在考虑 |
[09:42] | a desiccant ke calcium sulfate? | 加点硫酸钙进去用作干燥剂呢? |
[09:44] | Actually, I’m thinking about this one stripper named Vega. | 其实 我在想一个叫薇迦的脱衣舞娘 |
[09:50] | But re, calcium sulfate could work. | 当然啦 可以用硫酸钙 |
[09:53] | Let’s think out the box for a moment. | 让我们再想想别的 |
[09:56] | How about a molecular sieve? | 用分子筛怎么样 |
[10:00] | I’ve got a spaghetti strainer in the kitchen. | 我厨房里有个意面筛子 |
[10:11] | Hey, we could liberate some | 我们可以从化学实验室 |
[10:12] | micro-porous charcoal from the chem lab. | 拿些微孔活性炭出来 |
[10:14] | Oh, great.Raj, why don’t you and Howard go get the charcoal? | 很好 拉杰 你和霍华德去拿活性炭 |
[10:18] | Leonard, why don’t you start working on preliminary web site designs. | 莱纳德 你去给网站做个初步设计 |
[10:20] | I’ll make some space in our apartment | 我去我们公寓里腾些地方出来 |
[10:22] | so we can move the manufacturing process. | 这样我们可以展开生产过程 |
[10:24] | Well, what’s wrong with my apartment? | 我的公寓哪里不好了? |
[10:26] | It’s not my apartment. | 这里不是我的公寓 |
[10:29] | Wait, wait, what am I going to do? | 等等 我该干什么 |
[10:30] | Uh, hey, it’s your business. | 呃 这是你的生意 |
[10:32] | Do whatever you want | 做你想做的任何事 |
[10:35] | Okay, cool. | 好 真不错 |
[10:39] | I’m gonna take a nap. | 我要睡一觉 |
[10:46] | I’m still twinking things a little bit, | 我还在修改中 |
[10:47] | but this will give you the general idea of the Web site. | 但能给你们看网站的大致样子了 |
[10:56] | So, what do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[10:59] | Uh, pretty much any way I say that | 呃 不管我用何种方式说出来 |
[11:01] | is going to hurt his feelings. | 都会伤到他的感情的 |
[11:06] | Okay, what’s wrong with it? | 有什么问题吗 |
[11:08] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么问题 |
[11:09] | Not you. I wasn’t asking you. | 不是你 我没在问你 |
[11:12] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[11:14] | Uh, well, it’s a little juvenile. | 呃 有一点点幼稚 |
[11:16] | I mean, it kind of looks like the MySpace page | 看着像一个13岁女孩的 |
[11:18] | of a 13-year-old girl. | 个人主页 |
[11:20] | No, it doesn’t. | 不像啊 |
[11:22] | Please. Dateline could use it to attract predators. | 拜托 约会热线都可以拿这个来吸引色狼了 |
[11:30] | Penny, this is your enterprise, | 佩妮 这是你的公司 |
[11:32] | so it’s ultimately your decision, | 所以最终决议权在于你 |
[11:33] | but based on the quality of his work, | 但基于他工作的质量 |
[11:35] | I’d strongly recommend that we let Leonard go. | 我强烈建议开除莱纳德 |
[11:39] | You want to fire me? | 你想开除我? |
[11:40] | What I want is irrelevant. This is Penny’s decision. | 我怎么想都没有关系 这是佩妮的决定 |
[11:44] | Penny? | 佩妮? |
[11:45] | Excuse me, but if I did such a bad job, | 等等 既然我做得那么糟 |
[11:47] | then why do we already have orders? | 那为什么已经有人下订单了 |
[11:49] | We do? | 真的吗 |
[11:50] | Uh-huh. Look. | 看 |
[11:52] | Mrs. Fiona Fondell from Huntsville, Alabama has ordered two. | 阿拉巴马亨斯维尔的菲奥娜·冯戴尔太太要两个 |
[11:56] | No kidding. Two? Uh-huh | 没开玩笑吧 两个? |
[11:58] | Look at the comments. | 看那些评论 |
[12:00] | Thank you, Penny Blossoms. These will be perfect, to cover my bald spot.” | 谢谢 佩妮花花 这些为我遮羞再好不过了 |
[12:07] | that is so sweet. | 真感动 |
[12:09] | Camouflaging bald spots. | 当作遮羞的用途 |
[12:11] | That’s primarily a male concern. | 这能够吸引男士目光 |
[12:12] | Perhaps could expand our market. | 也许我们可以扩大市场 |
[12:16] | How are flower barrettes going to appeal to men? | 花花发卡怎么能吸引男人呢 |
[12:21] | We add Bluetooth! | 我们加上蓝牙! |
[12:25] | Brilliant. Men love Bluetooth. | 太聪明了 男人喜欢蓝牙 |
[12:28] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, | 等等 等等 |
[12:29] | you want to make a hair barrette with Bluetooth? | 你想做一个装有蓝牙的发卡? |
[12:31] | Penny, everything is better with Bluetooth. | 佩妮 任何东西加上了蓝牙都会好很多 |
[12:38] | Holy crap. | 噢 天啊 |
[12:39] | Someone just ordered a thousand Penny Blossoms. | 有人刚订了一千个佩妮花花 |
[12:42] | Get out! | 怎么可能 |
[12:44] | Who needs a thousand sparkly flower barrettes | 谁会需要一千个带莱茵石的 |
[12:46] | with rhinestones? | 花花发卡 |
[12:48] | “The Fifth Annual East Rutherford, New Jersey, | 第五届新泽西州东卢瑟福德 |
[12:50] | Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Alliance Luau.” | 男同 女同 双性恋者和变性人联盟宴会 |
[12:55] | Oh, another market to expand | 噢 又一个可以开拓的市场 |
[12:56] | To balding gay men. | 裸体基佬 |
[12:59] | And I’ll bet lesbians love Bluetooth. | 我打赌女同们喜欢蓝牙 |
[13:03] | We should get to work. | 我们该开始工作了 |
[13:04] | Wait, wait, why does it say “one-day rush”? | 等等 为什么他要一天内加急交货 |
[13:07] | Since when do we offer a one-day rush? | 我们什么时候提供加急服务了 |
[13:09] | Amazon offers one-day rush. | 亚马逊购书网提供加急服务的 |
[13:11] | Yeah, but they don’t have to glue the books together. | 但他们又不需要把书黏在一起 |
[13:15] | How the hell are we going to make | 我们怎么才能在一天内 |
[13:16] | a thousand Penny Blossoms in one day? | 做出一千个佩妮花花呢 |
[13:18] | Don’t yell at me. | 别对我吼啊 |
[13:19] | I’m not manufacturing. I’m just Web design. | 我又不是负责生产的 我只负责网页设计 |
[13:22] | Okay, well, I’m gonna have to call and cancel the order. | 好吧 我要去打电话取消订单 |
[13:24] | Excuse me, | 什么 |
[13:26] | but was this not your goal? | 这难道不正是你的目标吗 |
[13:27] | Financial independence | 通过企业的独特性 |
[13:29] | through entrepreneurial brilliance and innovation? | 和创新性来达到经济独立的目的 |
[13:31] | My brilliance and innovation, of course, but still. | 是我的独特性和创新性 但仍是你的目标 |
[13:36] | I just don’t see how we can pull this off. | 我只是不知道我们怎么才能完成这活 |
[13:38] | That, right there, that equivotion and self-doubt, | 就是这种支吾的语气和自我怀疑 |
[13:41] | that is not the American spirit. | 这可不是美国精神 |
[13:44] | Did Davy Crockett quit at the Alamo? | 戴维·克罗基特[拓荒时代英雄]放弃阿拉莫了吗 |
[13:47] | Did Jim Bowie? | 吉姆·鲍伊[美国英雄人物]放弃了吗 |
[13:48] | They didn’t quit.They were massacred… | 他们是没放弃 他们被宰了 |
[13:52] | by like a gazillion angry Mexicans. | 被无数愤怒的墨西哥人宰了 |
[13:58] | Let me put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[13:59] | Your gross receipts on this one order | 你这单的毛收入 |
[14:02] | will be over $3,000 for one night’s work. | 将会超过3000美金 只要工作一晚 |
[14:06] | You guys get started. | 大家开工 |
[14:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[14:10] | Going online to buy shoes! | 上网买鞋子 |
[14:14] | * She’ll be coming round the mountain when she comes * * When she comes | 她来了以后会来山里转转 来转转 |
[14:18] | * She’ll be coming round the mountain * * when she comes * | 她来了以后会来山里转转 来转转 |
[14:21] | * When she comes * | 来转转 |
[14:22] | * She’ll be coming round the mountain * | 她来了以后会来山里转转 |
[14:23] | * She’ll be coming round the mountain… * | 她来了以后会来山里转转 |
[14:25] | You know, if I wand to spend my Saturday nights doing this, | 如果我想周六晚上干这个 |
[14:27] | I could have stayed in India. | 我大可留在印度 |
[14:32] | Oh, stop with the fake third world crap. | 别来你那套第三世界的假把戏 |
[14:34] | Your father’s a gynecologist. | 你父亲是妇产科医生 |
[14:36] | And you had a use full of servants. | 你有一大帮仆人 |
[14:38] | We only had four servants. | 我们才四个仆人 |
[14:39] | And two of them were children. | 还有两个是小孩 |
[14:44] | How we doing? | 干得怎么样了 |
[14:45] | We have 128 assorted Penny Blossoms ready to ship. | 还有128组佩妮花花要做 |
[14:48] | Oh, God, we’re never gonna finish in time. | 天哪 按时做不完了 |
[14:50] | * When she comes * When she comes | 来转转 来转转 |
[14:52] | Wait, hold.Who made Sheldon the boss anyway? | -等下 -是谁让谢尔顿来做主的 |
[14:54] | I believe I’m hearing some negativity on the factor floor. | 我想我听到工厂那边有牢骚 |
[14:59] | So | 怎么样 |
[15:00] | Penny, the labor force is a living organism | 佩妮 劳动力是必须 |
[15:01] | that must be carefully nurtured. | 被精心呵护的生命体 |
[15:04] | Any counterproductive grumbling must be skillfully | 任何影响生产力的抱怨 |
[15:07] | headed off by management. Observe | 必须用管理手段扼杀 看着 |
[15:09] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:11] | Less talk, more work! | 少说话 多干活 |
[15:16] | Nicely done. | 做得不错 |
[15:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:18] | You hear any union talk, you let know. | 听到什么工会的声音 告诉我 |
[15:23] | * Someone’s in the kitchen with Dinah… * | 某人和黛娜在厨房 |
[15:28] | * Someone’s in the kitchen I know-ow-ow-ow * | 我知道某人在厨房 |
[15:34] | * Someone’s in the kihen with Dinah… * | 某人和黛娜在厨房 |
[15:38] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[15:39] | Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 |
[15:40] | * ‘Cause I sold my soul to the company store. * | 因为我向矿工商店出卖了灵魂 |
[15:47] | Honey, do you want some coffee? | 宝贝 来点咖啡吗 |
[15:49] | I don’t drink coffee. | 不 我不喝咖啡 |
[15:50] | Come on, but if you don’t stay awake | 拜托 如果你不能醒着 |
[15:51] | we’ll never finish in time. | 我们无法按时完工的 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry, coffee’s out of the question. | 抱歉 咖啡绝对不行 |
[15:54] | When I moved to California, | 当我搬到加州时 |
[15:56] | I promised my mother that I wouldn’t start doing drugs. | 我向我妈保证我不会嗑药的 |
[15:59] | Leonard, help. | 莱纳德 帮帮忙 |
[16:00] | Sheldon, we still have 380 of these things to make | 谢尔顿 还有380个要做 |
[16:03] | I have complete faith that you will make them.Good night. | 我绝对相信你们能完成的 晚安 |
[16:06] | Leonard?! | 莱纳德 |
[16:08] | But, Sheldon,without your insight and leadership | 谢尔顿 没有你的见解和领导 |
[16:10] | this entire enterprise will surely fail. | 整个公司都会垮掉 |
[16:16] | You’re right, of course. | 你说得太对了 |
[16:19] | Here, this will help. | 给你 会有用的 |
[16:23] | Very well, | 很好 |
[16:25] | but if this leads to opiates or hallucinogenics, | 但如果这让我麻醉或致幻 |
[16:27] | You’re going to have to answer to my mother. | 你要给我妈有个交代 |
[16:32] | Look at Planck’s Constant. | 看看 普朗克常数 |
[16:34] | It could not be less arbitrary. | 不能有一点偏差 |
[16:37] | If it varied slightly, life as we know would not exist.Bang! | 如变了一点 我们熟知的生活就不存在了 嘭! |
[16:45] | Now, now, let’s reconsider the entire argument, | 现在 再看一下整个推论过程 |
[16:48] | but with entropy reversed and effect peceding cause. | 把熵反向 因果颠倒 |
[16:51] | So you are thinking a universe | 这时的宇宙 |
[16:53] | that’s not expanding from the center– | 不是从中心点膨胀 |
[16:55] | no, it is retreating from a, from a possibility space. Bang! | 是在从一个可能的空间中缩退 嘭! |
[17:02] | This is a space where we are all essentially Alice | 在这个世界里 我们实际上都是 |
[17:05] | through the looking glass, | 镜子里的爱丽丝 |
[17:06] | standing in front of the Red Queen, | 站在红发女王前 |
[17:07] | and we’re being offered a cracker to quench our thirst. Bang! | 口渴了 只有饼干来解渴 嘭! |
[17:14] | Of course, in another universe, let’s call it universe prime, | 当然 在另一个叫元期宇宙的空间里 |
[17:16] | there’s another Sheldon | 有另一个谢尔顿 |
[17:17] | We should let him go to bed. Bang! | -我们该让他上床睡觉的 -嘭! |
[17:24] | I can’t believe we actually did it. | 不敢相信我们做到了 |
[17:27] | 1,000 friggin’ Penny Blossoms. | 一千个该死的佩妮花花 |
[17:32] | I just want you guys to know | 想让你们知道 |
[17:34] | I am really grateful for your help. | 我特别感激你们的帮助 |
[17:35] | And for ever dollar I make, I’m gog to give you 20 cents. | 我赚的每块钱 分你们20分 |
[17:40] | That’s your entire profit margin. | 那是你所有的利润 |
[17:42] | Oh.Then never mind. | 噢 那算了 |
[17:46] | I’ll print out the shipping label. | 我来打印邮寄标签 |
[17:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:54] | We got an e-mail from the East Rutherford, New Jersey, | 有封来自新泽西的东卢瑟福的 |
[17:56] | Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender liance. | 男同 女同 双性恋 变性人联盟的邮件 |
[18:01] | They want another thousand Penny Blossoms. | 他们还要一千个佩妮花花 |
[18:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:05] | One-day rush. | 一天内加急 |
[18:08] | I really need to take that off the Web site. | 我真该把那个从网上删掉 |
[18:12] | Okay, well, guess we’d better get started. | 这样的话 我们要马上开工了 |
[18:15] | You can’t be serious. | 不是说真的吧 |
[18:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:19] | What about the living organism of the workforce | 工作间的生命体 |
[18:22] | and the American spirit?! | 和美国精神哪去了 |
[18:24] | And Jiminy Crockett at the Alamo?! | 还有阿拉莫的吉米·克罗基特 |
[18:28] | Davy Crockett. | 戴维·克罗基特 |
[18:30] | Jiminy Crockett was cricket. | 吉米·克罗基特是只蟋蟀 |
[18:32] | yes, yes, I know that, okay? | 行了 行了 我知道 好了吧 |
[18:34] | I’m tired– I’ve had like 18 cups of coffee. | 我累死了 喝了有18杯咖啡了 |
[18:36] | The point is, if we just pull together, we can do this. | 关键是 我们振作起来 能做到的 |
[18:39] | Who’s with me? | 谁和我一起 |
[18:45] | Penny, although you may find it hard to believe, | 佩妮 也许你不相信 |
[18:48] | We do have lives. | 我们还是有自己的生活的 |
[18:54] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[18:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:59] | My apologies to the gay community | 对新泽西的东卢瑟福的 |
[19:01] | of East Rutherford, New Jersey. | 同性恋联盟说的 |
[19:15] | Where’s the coffee?! | 咖啡在哪 |
[19:17] | We’re all out. | 我们都撤了 |
[19:21] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[19:23] | I’ll be back before this banana hits the ground. | 在这香蕉落地之前我会回来的 |
[19:54] | Yes! | 吔! |
[19:58] | Sorry, guys, but Secret Agent Laser Obstacle Lunch is just stupid. | 抱歉 各位 但神秘激光障碍午餐真是愚蠢 |