时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right,that’s the last servo. | 好了 最后一个部件 |
[00:05] | Behold the Mobile Omnidirectional Neutralization and Termination Eradicator. | 人家看到的 是全方位运动 销毁终结切割器 |
[00:10] | Or…MONTE. | 或者 Mont-E |
[00:14] | Featuring one articulated razor-sharp killing saw,one polycarbonate grinding and flipping wheel, | 装有铰接式锋利锯齿 聚碳酸脂磨刀和转动轮 |
[00:19] | steel-armor plate exoskeleton top and bottom,and enough horsepower to drive a 110 pounds of mechanized death | 从上到下为钢制金属板外壳 其马力足以将110磅的机械 |
[00:24] | from zero to holy crap in 4.8 seconds. | 彻底毁灭 只需短短4.8秒 |
[00:29] | Is it wrong to say I love our killer robot? | 如果说我爱我们的机器人杀手 是不是大罪过? |
[00:32] | As with my father,I both love and fear it. | 跟对我爸爸一样 我既爱它又怕它 |
[00:36] | All right,enough chitchat. Let’s destroy something. | 好了 废话少说 我们来搞点破坏 |
[00:40] | 1 2 3 1,2,3 | |
[00:42] | Okay. What shall be first to taste the wrath of Monte? | 好了 让谁先来尝尝猛械的厉害 |
[00:45] | ************* | 也许我们该从小的东西开始 |
[00:47] | ************** | 好吧 也许今天我们最终可以搞清楚 这个魔法球里有什么了 |
[00:54] | Did it when I was four. | 我四岁时就做过了 |
[00:55] | It’s an icosahedral dye floating in tinted blue water. | 是个二十面体染色物在蓝水里漂浮 |
[00:59] | Man,call “spoiler alert” before you say things like that. | 老兄 说之前给个”剧透”警告好吧 |
[01:03] | How about the toaster oven? | 烤面包机怎么样? |
[01:05] | What did the toaster oven ever do to you? | 烤面包机咋得罪你了? |
[01:07] | What did I ever do to Jimmy Mullins in the third grade? | 三年级时 我又咋得罪吉姆·马林斯了? |
[01:09] | He still punched me in the face with my own fists. | 他照样用我的拳头朝我的脸打了一拳 |
[01:13] | Sorry,you little nerd,you were just in the wrong boys’ room at the wrong time. | 抱歉 可爱的小呆子 你在错误的时间出现错误的房间 |
[01:18] | Gentlemen,goggles. | 同志们 护眼镜 |
[01:20] | This is an auspicious moment. | 这可是个历史性的时刻 |
[01:23] | Like Robert Oppenheimer or Neil Armstrong, | 就像罗伯特·奥本海默和尼尔·阿姆斯壮 |
[01:26] | we need the appropriate words to mark this historic scientific event. | 我们得编句合适的台词 来纪念这个有历史意义的科学事件 |
[01:31] | How about “Die,toaster,die”? | “死吧 烤面包机 去死吧!”怎么样? |
[01:35] | That’ll do it. | 我看行 |
[01:59] | All right,what’s next? | 好啦 接下来砍什么? |
[02:02] | No,I think I’m just going to stay in tonight and do laundry. | 不了 我今晚要呆在家里洗衣服 |
[02:33] | Oh,yeah,this door got the full Monte. | 噢 耶 这门被猛械毁了 |
[02:37] | Leonard? | 莱纳德? |
[02:38] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[02:40] | Killer robot. We built it. | 机器人杀手 我们造的 |
[02:42] | Yeah,well,it almost killed me. | 是吗 它差点杀了我 |
[02:44] | If it wanted to kill you,you’d be dead. | 它要是想杀你 你早死了 |
[02:51] | So,who exactly does it want to kill? | 那么 它到底想杀谁? |
[02:54] | I’m sorry,are you unaware of the upcoming Southern California Robot Fighting League Round Robin Invitational? | 抱歉 难道你不知道即将举行的 南加州机器人格斗循环邀请赛? |
[03:02] | You know,since I moved last year,not all my mail has been forwarded. | 知道吗 从我去年搬来以后 不是所有的邮件都被转寄掉 |
[03:08] | It’s a big deal. | 这可是件大事 |
[03:10] | There’s an awards banquet and a dance afterward. | 会有颁奖宴会还有舞会 |
[03:14] | Perhaps you’d like to come with me. | 也许你会想跟我一起去 |
[03:18] | I know the other fellas would be really excited to see a girl there. | 我相信其他人看见女生 肯定会很兴奋 |
[03:23] | How is it supposed to be a dance if I’m the only girl? | 如果就我一个女生去 怎么能叫舞会呢? |
[03:25] | Well,that may be a slight exaggeration. | 好吧 也许这么说有点夸张 |
[03:28] | You’d be the only doable girl. | 你是唯一可以上的女孩 |
[03:33] | You’re a pig,Howard. | 你是头猪 霍华德 |
[03:35] | How is “doable” anything but a compliment? | “可以上”是在赞美你 没别的意思 |
[03:38] | Howard,why don’t we just work on the robot? | 霍华德 我们还是搞机器人吧 |
[03:40] | Please,Leonard,not now. | 拜托 莱纳德 现在不是时候 |
[03:41] | Once again,Penny and I have begun our little tango. | 又一次 佩妮和我开始了 我们的双人探戈 |
[03:46] | Our tango? | 我们的探戈? |
[03:47] | The carnal repartee,the erotic to and fro. | 肉体的博弈 性欲的推拉 |
[03:50] | But as delicious as the appetizer might be, | 尽管开胃菜很美味 |
[03:54] | at some point we will have to succumb and eat the entr\e while it’s still… | 我们还是该屈从 吃下主菜 趁它还是… |
[04:06] | hot. | 热的 |
[04:10] | I’m begging you,stop talking. | 求你了 不要再说了 |
[04:14] | Look,normally I can just ignore you. | 听着 通常呢 我无视你就好了 |
[04:16] | I mean,I get it– you’re a little peculiar. | 我知道 你有点古怪 |
[04:18] | You know,like Sheldon. | 就像谢尔顿 |
[04:19] | Excuse me,Penny,but in this room,you’re the one who’s peculiar. | 抱歉 佩妮 但是在这间屋里 你才是古怪的那个 |
[04:25] | Yeah,you might be right. | 嗯 也许你说的对 |
[04:27] | But back to you. | 但是回到你身上 |
[04:28] | I know you think you’re some sort of smooth-talking ladies’ man, | 我知道你认为自己是个 能言善辩的少女杀手 |
[04:31] | but the truth is,you are just pathetic and creepy. | 但事实是 你很可悲又恶心 |
[04:37] | So what are you saying? | 那么 啥意思呢? |
[04:40] | I am saying it is not a compliment to call me “doable.” | 我的意思是说我是”可以上的” 根本就不是啥赞美 |
[04:43] | It’s not sexy to stare at my ass and say,Ooh, | 盯着我的屁股看并说 “喔~ 这肯定是果冻” |
[04:46] | it must be jelly ’cause jam don’t shake like that. | “因为果酱不会这样晃动” 一点也不性感 |
[04:49] | And most important,we are not dancing a tango,we’re not to’ing and fro’ing. | 还有最重要的 我们没有在跳探戈 我们没有你推我拉 |
[04:53] | Nothing is ever going to happen between us. Ever. | 我们之间不会有什么 永远不会 |
[04:58] | Wait a minute. This isn’t flirting. You’re serious. | 等一下 这不是在调情 你在说真的? |
[05:02] | Flirting? You think I’m flirting with you? | 调情? 你认为我在跟你调情? |
[05:04] | I am not flirting with you. | 我根本没有在和你调情 |
[05:05] | No woman is ever gonna flirt with you. | 没有女人会和你调情 |
[05:07] | You’re just gonna grow old and die alone. | 你只会慢慢变老 孤独而终 |
[05:14] | Thanks for the heads up. | 谢谢你的提醒 |
[05:18] | Howard,where you going? | 霍华德 你去哪里? |
[05:19] | I’m going home to live my creepy,pathetic life. | 我回家继续过我的 恶心的可悲的人生 |
[05:26] | Well,someone had to say it. | 总得有人说吧 |
[05:34] | What? | 什么? |
[05:35] | He said maybe we should enter you in the killer robot competition. | 他说也许我们该拿你参加机器人杀手大赛 |
[05:55] | Howard,the phone is ringing! | 霍华德 电话在响! |
[05:59] | Here’s a crazy idea,Ma: Answer it! | 我有个疯狂的主意 老妈 接电话如何! |
[06:05] | Hello? | 你好? |
[06:06] | All right,hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[06:08] | It’s your friend,Leonard! | 是你朋友 莱纳德! |
[06:10] | He wants to know why you’re not at school today! | 他想知道你为什么今天没去上学! |
[06:14] | I don’t go to school,Ma. I work at a university. | 我不是去上学 老妈 我在大学就职 |
[06:19] | That’s a school! Now pick up the phone! | 那就是学校! 快接电话! |
[06:23] | I don’t want to talk to anybody. | 我谁都不想理 |
[06:24] | Should I ask Leonard to bring over your homework? ! | 要我叫莱纳德把你的家庭作业带来吗? |
[06:29] | I don’t have homework. | 我没什么家庭作业的 |
[06:31] | I’m a grown man with a master’s degree in engineering! | 我是个拥有工程学硕士的大爷们 |
[06:35] | Excuse me,Mr. Fancy-Pants. | 抱歉 了不起先生 |
[06:38] | Want me to get you a Popsicle? | 想吃冰棒吗? |
[06:40] | Cherry,please! | 樱桃味的 好吧! |
[06:44] | I ate the cherry. All that’s left is green. | 樱桃味的我吃了 只剩蔬菜味的了 |
[06:48] | You make me want to kill myself. | 你让我真想自杀呀 |
[06:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[06:52] | I don’t know,now they’re just yelling about Popsicles. | 不知道 他们正为冰棒问题吵呢 |
[06:58] | Sounds like Penny really got to him. | 好像佩妮真地伤到他了 |
[07:00] | I’m not surprised. | 我觉得不意外呀 |
[07:00] | Despite his hard and crusty shell,Howard is a very sensitive man. | 尽管霍华德用坚强的外壳来保护自己 其实他是个非常敏感的人 |
[07:03] | Do you know he writes poetry? | 知道他还写诗吗? |
[07:07] | Mostly about men from Nantucket and hermits named Dave, | 大多是关于来自楠塔基特岛的人 和叫戴维的隐居士 |
[07:11] | but he does it with real sensitivity. | 但他是用心去写的 |
[07:13] | Hey,Hofstadter. | 嘿 霍夫施塔特 |
[07:15] | Word around the pwasma wab is you built a wobot? | 等离止誓验室 谣传你们在造机器银 |
[07:18] | Yes,we did,Kripke. | 对 我们造了 克里帕奇 |
[07:20] | His name is Monte. | 他名叫猛械 |
[07:22] | Well,if you have any dewusions about entering him against my wobot, | 如果你着梦操控他来 南加州机器银格斗循环邀请晒 |
[07:25] | the Kwipke Kwippler in the Southern California Robot Fighting League Wound Wobin Invitational, | 对抗我克里帕奇 克里骇人的机器银 |
[07:29] | aka the S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I., | 又简称S.c.r.f.l.r.r.i |
[07:32] | his name is gonna be Swrap Metal. | 他就该改名叫金属废物银了 |
[07:35] | Come on,is that really necessary? | 得了吧 真的非要这样吗? |
[07:37] | Leonard,I believe it is. | 莱纳德 看来需要的 |
[07:39] | This is trash talk,and trash talk is a traditional component in all sporting events. | 这是上场前嘴上较劲 是所有竞技的传统部分 |
[07:45] | Kripke,your robot is inferior and it will be defeated by ours | 克里帕奇 你的机器人很差劲 会败在我们的脚下 |
[07:50] | because ours exceeds yours in both design and execution. | 因为我们在设计与做工上都超越你 |
[07:56] | Also,I’m given to understand that your mother is overweight. | 还有 我听说你老妈是肥婆 |
[08:02] | Oh,snap. | 哇 够狠呀 |
[08:04] | Now,of course,if that is the result of a glandular condition and not sloth and gluttony, | 当然 如果是腺分泌的关系 而没有懒散和贪食 |
[08:07] | I withdraw that comment. | 我收回我的批判 |
[08:10] | What difference does it make? Fat is fat. | 哪有什么区别?胖还是胖呀 |
[08:12] | There are boundaries. | 有分界线的 |
[08:14] | Tell you what,forget the S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I. | 听好了 忘了S.c.r.f.l.r.r.i. |
[08:18] | Wet’s settle this woboto a woboto. | 偶棉来个机器银一对一吧 |
[08:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:24] | There’s no guarantee we’re gonna go against each other in the Wound Wobin, | 循环晒上我们不一定碰得上 |
[08:26] | so let’s throw down. | 咱现在就对决吧 |
[08:28] | You know,unless you’re afwaid. | 要是怕怕就算鸟 |
[08:32] | We accept your challenge. Name a time and place. | 我们接受你的挑战 定个时间和地点吧 |
[08:35] | Tomorrow,3:00,the kinetics wab. | 明天 3:00 动力学实验室 |
[08:37] | Make it so. | 就这么说定了 |
[08:38] | No,don’t make it so. Barry,we can’t fight you tomorrow. | 不 别定下来 贝瑞 我们明天不能和你战斗 |
[08:41] | Our engineer is incapacitated. | 我们的工程师崩溃了 |
[08:43] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[08:44] | He’s depressed because he’s pathetic and creepy and can’t get girls. | 他可悲又古怪 找不到女人 所以他抑郁了 |
[08:49] | We’re all pathetic and cweepy and can’t get girls. | 我们都可悲又古怪 找不到女人 |
[08:54] | That’s why we fight wobots. | 所以我们才玩机器银格斗 |
[08:58] | If you’re not there,you’ll be exposed to widicule. | 如果不出现 就等着当笑柄吧 |
[09:03] | I’m curious,what part of America is that accent from? | 我很好奇 他这说的是啥方言啊? |
[09:12] | Hey,you got a minute? | 嘿 有时间吗? |
[09:14] | Yeah,come on in. What’s up? | 有 进来吧 啥事呢? |
[09:16] | – I need you to apologize to How… – Get out. | – 我需要你去给霍华德道… – 滚出去 |
[09:20] | Come on. Wolowitz won’t come out of his house and we need him for a robot battle. | 行行好吧 沃尔伍兹不肯出来 我们的机器人大战需要他呀 |
[09:24] | Well,then have the robot go and get him. | 那让机器人找他去 |
[09:26] | The robot didn’t hurt his feelings. | 机器人又没伤他自尊 |
[09:28] | His feelings needed to be hurt. | 他就是欠骂 |
[09:30] | He’s been in bed for two days. | 他躺在床上两天了 |
[09:32] | Yeah,probably with a blow-up doll. | 那也好 可能是和充气娃娃玩呢 |
[09:36] | He’s not with a… | 他没有和… |
[09:37] | Does it really matter who or what he’s with? | 他和谁在一起玩真的重要吗? |
[09:40] | The guy is devastated. | 那家伙崩溃了 |
[09:42] | Oh,please,how could I possibly devastate Howard? | 请问 我怎么可能把霍华德弄崩溃? |
[09:46] | Okay,don’t take this as a criticism, | 好吧 我不是批评你 |
[09:48] | but you kind of have that overexposed-to-gamma-rays thing going on. | 但你有时会发生暴露在致命的 伽马射线之下那种状况 |
[09:52] | What does that mean? | 那啥意思? |
[09:54] | You know,like,most of the time,you’re the easygoing Bruce Banner, | 比如 大多数时候 你是和气的你 |
[09:57] | but then,when you get angry,you kind of turn into,like,you know… | 但当你生气时 就好像变成了… |
[10:04] | I turn into a bear? | 成熊了? |
[10:07] | Seriously? Gamma rays? Bruce Banner? | 不是吧? 伽马射线? 你? |
[10:08] | You didn’t get The Incredible Hulk from that? | 这都联想不到绿巨人? |
[10:11] | Never mind. Just,please go talk to him. | 没关系 只是请你去和他谈谈 |
[10:14] | And say what? That I didn’t mean it,because I meant it. | 说啥呀? 说我并不是那个意思 可我就是那个意思呀 |
[10:17] | Well,maybe you can go at it from a different angle,like,um, | 也许你可以从另外一个角度来谈 比如 嗯 |
[10:21] | you see a glimmer of goodness in him and you only said what you said | 你在他身上看到善良的闪光点 你那天那么说只是 |
[10:25] | because you want to nurture it and make it shine. | 因为你想鼓舞它 让它放大闪光 |
[10:33] | Okay,let’s try it this way. | 好吧 试试这个方法呢 |
[10:36] | Remember the day that we first met | 还记得我们邂逅那天 |
[10:37] | and you asked me to go to your boyfriend’s apartment to get your TV back | 你让我去你男朋友家里 替你把电视要回来 |
[10:41] | and he was nine feet tall and he took my pants off and you said… | 他有九英尺高 把我裤子都扒了 然后你说… |
[10:45] | What was that? What did you say? | 什么来着? 你说什么来着? |
[10:47] | Oh,yes. You said you owed me one. | 噢 对了 你说你欠我个人情 |
[10:51] | Okay,come on,that’s not fair. | 嗷 得了吧 这不公平 |
[10:53] | I came home with no pants. | 我没穿裤子就回家了 |
[10:58] | Fine,I’ll go over there tomorrow. | 得 我明天去一趟 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[11:04] | I should probably give you a heads up about his mother. | 我该提醒你 要当心他妈妈 |
[11:07] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[11:08] | She’s a delightful woman. You’ll love her. | 她是个讨喜的人 你会爱上她的 |
[11:17] | Howard,there’s a blonde girl,Patsy,here to see you! | 霍华德 有个叫帕西的金发女郎来找你! |
[11:22] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:23] | Okay,now she’s saying it’s Penny. | 噢 这回她又说自己叫佩妮 |
[11:27] | I don’t want to talk to her. | 我不想同她说话 |
[11:29] | Ma! | 妈! |
[11:31] | She ran past me. | 她径自跑了过去 |
[11:32] | Was I supposed to tackle her? | 我应该把她扑倒? |
[11:37] | So,I just came by to see how you were doing. | 呃 我只是过来看看你怎么样了 |
[11:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:42] | Good. Your mom seems nice. | 很好 你妈妈看上去不错 |
[11:47] | People move away from her on the bus. | 她坐公车的时候 别人都离她远远的 |
[11:52] | What do you want? | 有何贵干? |
[11:54] | Okay,look. Howard,I just want to apologize. | 好 听着 霍华德 我是来道歉的 |
[12:03] | For some things that I have said. | 为我说的一些话道歉 |
[12:08] | About you. | 关于你的话 |
[12:11] | I’ve been informed that you have feelings. | 有人告诉我说你也是有感情的 |
[12:17] | And apparently,I have hurt them. | 而显而易见的是 我伤害了它们 |
[12:21] | So,I’m sorry. | 所以 我很抱歉 |
[12:25] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[12:28] | Fine. You’re sorry. Good-bye. | 好 你很抱歉 再见了 |
[12:31] | So… you’re okay? | 那么… 你还好吧? |
[12:34] | Hey,I’m a big boy. | 嘿 我是个大男孩 |
[12:36] | I’m not traumatized by some random comment from some random woman. | 我不会因为某个女人的 随意评论而受创伤的 |
[12:40] | I mean,get over yourself. | 我是说 你别臭美了 |
[12:46] | Okay. Well,bye. | 好 那么 再见了 |
[12:57] | So close. | 就差一点儿 |
[13:05] | Oh,my God. That’s Kripke’s robot? | 噢 我的天呐 那是克里帕奇的机器人? |
[13:09] | As you can see,the Kwippler is weducing the Chevy Cavawier to wubble. | 如你所见 克里骇人正把这辆 雪佛兰跑车史得粉碎 |
[13:15] | I can’t watch anymore. | 我不能再看下去了 |
[13:16] | Sheldon,we have to call it off. | 谢尔顿 我们得叫停它 |
[13:18] | We don’t have that option. | 没有这个选项 |
[13:19] | We’ve accepted the challenge. | 我们接受了挑战 |
[13:21] | We can’t run away from a fight. | 我们不能临阵退缩 |
[13:22] | Oh,please,we’ve spent our whole lives running away from fights. | 噢 得了吧 我们不是一直 都在临阵退缩么 |
[13:27] | Personally,I can squeeze through a hole in a fence half my size. | 个人而言 我都能从比我小一半的 篱笆墙当中找个洞钻过去 |
[13:30] | Impressive as that may be,Monte is not us. | 你说的可能没错 但猛械可不是我们 |
[13:34] | Monte has no fear. | 猛械无所畏惧 |
[13:36] | Sheldon,did we all not just watch the same video? | 谢尔顿 难道我们看的不是同一个录像? |
[13:39] | Kripke’s robot just had angry sex with a mid-sized automobile. | 克里帕奇的机器人刚刚虐完一辆中型汽车 |
[13:43] | You are overlooking the fact that we now know what we’re up against | 但你忽视了一个事实 我们已经对敌人了如指掌 |
[13:46] | and we can modify Monte so that he’s prepared. | 所以我们可以改装猛械 让他做好迎战的准备 |
[13:48] | You want to prepare him? | 你想让他做好准备? |
[13:50] | Install a bladder and a pair of shorts so he can wet himself. | 给他装个膀胱再穿条短裤 他就可以吓得尿裤子了 |
[13:54] | Excuse me,but how are we going to make any modifications without Wolowitz? | 抱歉 不过没有沃尔伍兹 我们怎么进行改装? |
[13:58] | – Have you heard from Penny yet? – Not yet. | – 佩妮那有信了没? – 还没 |
[13:59] | Have faith,gentlemen. We don’t need Wolowitz. | 打起自信来 先生们 我们不需要沃尔伍兹帮忙 |
[14:02] | Engineering is merely the slow younger brother of physics. | 工程学只是物理学 发育迟缓的小弟罢了 |
[14:06] | Watch and learn. | 瞧好了 学着点 |
[14:13] | Do either of you know how to open the toolbox? | 你们俩有谁知道怎么开工具箱么? |
[14:18] | And then,when I was 14,I met Marcy Grossman. | 之后 在我十四岁的时候 我遇见了马尔西·格罗斯曼 |
[14:24] | She was so beautiful. | 她是拉摸美丽 |
[14:26] | She just got her braces off but they left a little of the overbite. | 她刚摘掉牙套 但还是有点龅牙 |
[14:33] | It was so hot. | 真是火辣 |
[14:36] | Like a sexy little chipmunk. | 就像只性感的小花栗鼠 |
[14:44] | I didn’t have the courage to ask her out, | 我没有勇气约她出来 |
[14:47] | but I dedicated a song to her at the ninth grade talent show. | 但我在初三的才艺表演上 给她献了一首歌 |
[14:52] | Aw,that sounds sweet. | 喔 真贴心 |
[14:54] | * Marcy Grossman is sunshine * | * 马尔西·格罗斯曼就是阴天的 * |
[14:57] | * On a cloudy day * | * 一缕阳光 * |
[15:01] | * When it’s cold outside * | * 在天寒地冻时 * |
[15:05] | * Marcy Grossman is the month of May * | * 马尔西·格罗斯曼就是那热情的五月 * |
[15:08] | Oh,it’s cute. | 噢 真是可爱 |
[15:09] | * I guess you’d say * | * 我猜你会说 * |
[15:13] | * What can make me feel this way * | * 什么才能让我有这种感觉 * |
[15:18] | * Marcy Grossman,Marcy Grossman,Marcy Grossman * | * 马尔西·格罗斯曼,马尔西·格罗斯曼,马尔西·格罗斯曼 * |
[15:21] | * Talkin’ ’bout Marcy * That’s great. | – * 谈论着马尔西 * – 真棒 |
[15:25] | * Grossman.* | * 格罗斯曼 * |
[15:27] | Oh,it’s fun. | 噢 真有意思 |
[15:29] | And then she came up with that sexy little chipmunk mouth | 然后她撅着那张性感的花栗鼠小嘴 |
[15:34] | and spit in my hair. | 朝我头发上淬了口唾沫 |
[15:40] | Which brings us to tenth grade. | 之后就是高一的事了 |
[15:43] | Howard,do you think maybe sometimes you try too hard? | 霍华德 你觉不觉得有时 自己太心急太过火了? |
[15:50] | Look at me. | 看看我嘛 |
[15:52] | What chance do I have if I don’t try too hard? | 太心急太过火 我怎么可能会有机会? |
[15:57] | Well… you’d have a terrific chance. | 这… 你的机会大大的有 |
[16:00] | I mean,you’re smart,you’re funny. You have a cool job. | 你聪明风趣 又有份好工作 |
[16:03] | You build stuff that goes into outer space. | 你做那个飞到外太空的东西 |
[16:05] | I guess. | 也是啊 |
[16:06] | Look,I’m telling you,I’ve known you for,like,a year and a half | 跟你说哦 我认识你也有一年半了 |
[16:09] | and this is the first time I feel like I’m talking to a real person. | 这次我才觉得我是在跟你真人讲话 |
[16:13] | And you know what? I like him. He’s a nice guy. | 而且你知道不 我喜欢他 他人不错 |
[16:18] | You really think so? | 你真的这么想的? |
[16:20] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:22] | I don’t know. | 这我还真的不知道 |
[16:24] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:42] | Nice little bot you’ve got here. | 你这小机器人不错嘛 |
[16:44] | I’m aware. | 这我知道 |
[16:47] | – What’s this do,spin? – Yep. At 3400 RPM. | – 这是干嘛用的? 转齿? – 对 3400转每分钟 |
[16:51] | It can cut through steel like it was wubber. | 它切钢就像切橡皮一样 |
[16:55] | Neat. | 赞 |
[16:58] | Good work. | 做得不错 |
[17:00] | Sheldon,we’ve got to call this off. | 谢尔顿 我们要赶快取消 |
[17:02] | No,Leonard. | 不要 莱纳德 |
[17:03] | For years,merciless thugs like Kripke have made my life a series of painful noogies | 多少年了 像克里帕奇一样的无良恶霸 让我的生活悲惨不堪 |
[17:08] | and humiliating wedgies and the insensitively named Indian burns. | 既被痛打又受尽凌辱 还有印第安刑 |
[17:14] | That stops now. | 这些就此打住! |
[17:15] | But,Sheldon,we don’t have a chance. | 可是谢尔顿 我们没可能的 |
[17:17] | The only improvement you were able to make on the robot was to put fresh batteries in the remote. | 你现在能给这机器人改进的 就是给它遥控器换块新电池 |
[17:21] | What you fail to realize is Kripke suffers from a fatal flaw: | 你没发觉的是克里帕奇有一个致命伤 |
[17:25] | overconfidence from his robot’s massive size and its overwhelming power. | 他对机器人大体积超能量的过度自信 |
[17:29] | That’s not overconfidence. That’s observation. | 那不是过度自信 那叫观察 |
[17:33] | Trust me,Kripke will fall easy prey to my psychological warfare. Observe. | 信我 克里帕奇很快就会倒在 我的心理战上的 观察吧 |
[17:39] | Kripke. | 克里帕奇 |
[17:42] | I would ask if your robot is prepared to meet its maker,but as you are its maker, | 我想问下你的机器人准备好见它制作人没 不过既然你是他的制作人了 |
[17:46] | clearly the two of you have met. | 很明显你们是见过面了 |
[17:52] | What is his pwoblem? | 他脑子怎么鸟? |
[17:56] | Way to bust out the Jedi mind tricks,dude. | 学绝地武士心理战还差得远 伙计 |
[18:00] | I just want to make sure that we’re all clear. | 我只是想确认下我们说好了 |
[18:02] | Standard robotic fighting league rules apply. | 按照标准机器人格斗联盟规则 |
[18:05] | Are you cwazy? This is a stweet fight. | 你是疯了不成? 这是个街战 |
[18:08] | The stweet has no rules. | 街战哪有什么规则的? |
[18:10] | He’s right,Leonard. The paradigm is to the death. | 他说得对 莱纳德 一直到死为直 |
[18:13] | I will,however,give you the opportunity to concede my superiority now | 不过我现在给你们个机会承认 我是比你们优越 |
[18:17] | and offer me your robot as the spoils of war. | 然后把你的机器人给我当战利品 |
[18:21] | Never. | 永远都没可能! |
[18:22] | I’d rather see Monte dead than in your hands. | 我宁愿猛械死都不要落到你手里 |
[18:24] | That could be easily arranged. | 那真是小菜一碟 |
[18:27] | Ready,set,go? | 各就各位准备开始? |
[18:28] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[18:30] | All right then. Weady. Set. Go. | 那好吧 预备 开始 |
[18:38] | Come on,Sheldon,you got this. | 来吧 谢尔顿 你可以的 |
[18:39] | Indeed. We are prepared for anything he can throw at us. | 当然 我们做好了万全准备 他怎么对我们都不怕 |
[18:50] | That’s new. | 这招是新的 |
[18:52] | – Run,Monte,run! – Go,Monte! | – 逃啊 猛械! 逃! – 闪啊 Mont! |
[18:57] | – Monte! – Go,go,go,go! | – 猛械! – 跑! 跑! 跑! 跑! |
[19:02] | Don’t hurt us,don’t hurt us,don’t hurt us! | 别伤害我们! 别伤害我们! 别伤害我们! |
[19:11] | Well,so much for making up for the emotional wounds of childhood. | 好了 弥补儿时心灵创伤就到此为止了 |
[19:17] | I did this. | 是我干的 |
[19:19] | Monte was killed by my hubris and my pride. | 猛械被杀都是因为我的傲慢跟自大 |
[19:22] | No matter what anybody says,this is my fault. | 不管别人怎么说 这都是我的错 |
[19:25] | No one’s arguing with you,dude. | 又没人在跟你争 |
[19:28] | I got your text. How bad is… Oy. | 我收到你短信了 它有多烂… 噢 |
[19:32] | Forget the robot. What happened to you? | 先别管那机器人了 你是怎么了? |
[19:36] | He slipped and fell. | 他不小心滑倒了 |
[19:37] | Yes,I slipped and fell. In the bathroom. | 是 我不小心滑倒了 还是在浴室里 |
[19:41] | Bounced right off the tub. | 被浴缸弹起来了 |
[19:44] | Yes,now he knows what bathtubs are capable of doing when you don’t treat them with respect. | 对 现在他知道了 如果他不尊重浴缸的话 浴缸会给他好看的 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[19:51] | They sucker punch you when your eyes are closed. | 趁你闭眼时就给你一拳 |
[19:56] | So what do you think,Howard? | 你觉得怎样 霍华德? |
[19:58] | It’s not that bad,right? | 也不算很烂 对吧? |
[20:00] | Oh,no. A little electrical tape,some solder… Are you insane? | 噢 不算 用点电线包布 一些焊剂… 你是疯了还是怎样?! |
[20:05] | I’ve seen space probes that crashed into the desert that were in better shape than this. | 太空探测器坠毁在沙漠都比这死相好看 |
[20:11] | You’re right. Monte’s gone. | 你说得对 猛械走了 |
[20:14] | We’ll bury him in the morning. A simple ceremony. I’ll speak. | 我们明早去埋了它 做个简单的仪式 我来主持 |
[20:18] | Leonard,you’ll play your cello. | 莱纳德 你要拉你的大提琴 |
[20:21] | Sheldon,honey,aren’t you getting a little carried away? | 谢尔顿 亲爱的 你是不是有点走火入魔了? |
[20:23] | I mean,it’s just a toy robot. | 我是说 这不就是个机器人嘛 |
[20:28] | Just a toy robot? | 不就是个机器人嘛? |
[20:36] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[20:37] | I know,I got it. | 我知道了 这就去 |
[20:39] | Sheldon,I’m sorry. | 谢尔顿 对不起 |
[20:45] | Well,don’t get the wrong idea. | 别以为我吃亏了 |
[20:46] | The way I see it,I’m halfway to pity sex. | 在我看来 她很快就会因为同情 然后跟我做爱了 |