时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Penny, hello. | 佩妮 好啊 |
[00:04] | Hey, sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[00:05] | What is shaking? | 你咋样啊 |
[00:10] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[00:11] | It’s colloquial, a conversation opener. | 这是口头语嘛 开场白 |
[00:15] | So, do you find the weather satisfying? | 你觉得今天天气好吗 |
[00:18] | Are you currently sharing in the triumph | 我们本地的球队赢球了 |
[00:19] | of some local sports team? | 你是否为之一振 |
[00:23] | What’s wrong with you? you’re freaking me out. | 你搞什么名堂 吓到我了 |
[00:25] | I’m striking up a casual conversation with you. | 我在跟你闲聊啊 |
[00:29] | S’up? | 咋样 |
[00:35] | Please don’t do that. | 我求你别再说了 |
[00:37] | All right, | 好吧 |
[00:38] | But I’m given to understand that | 不过我觉得如果你要和某人 |
[00:39] | when you have something awkward to discuss with someone, | 谈一个很尴尬的问题之前 |
[00:40] | it’s more palatable to preface it with banal chit chat. | 最好跟他说几句不搭界的闲话 |
[00:46] | So, this wasn’t the awkward part? | 就是说刚才那还不算尴尬事了? |
[00:49] | No. | 不算 |
[00:54] | Oh, all right. | 那好吧 |
[00:56] | S’up? | 咋了 |
[00:59] | Oh, good, I used that right. | 太好了 我说对了 |
[01:02] | Anyway, you’re aware that leonard has entered into a new | 说正事吧 你应该已经注意到了 莱纳德最近 |
[01:05] | Romantic relationship which includes a sexual component? | 和一个女人发生了一段带有性关系的感情 |
[01:12] | Okay, feeling the awkward now. | 现在我能感到尴尬了 |
[01:16] | Her name is dr.Stephanie barnett and she is a highly | 她的名字是 斯蒂芬妮·巴内特医生 |
[01:18] | Distinguished surgical resident at freemont memorial. | 她是弗里蒙特纪念医院一名杰出的外科医生 |
[01:21] | Yeah, leonard told me. good. | -莱纳德告诉过我了 -很好 |
[01:22] | What he may have left out is | 但他可能没告诉你 |
[01:24] | how important this relationship is to me. | 这段感情对我来说非常重要 |
[01:28] | To you? | 对你 |
[01:29] | Yes, see, of the handful of women leonard’s been involved with, | 是的 在那些为数不多的和莱纳德约会过的女人中 |
[01:33] | She’s the only one I have ever found tolerable. | 只有她还算像个人 |
[01:41] | Well, what about me? | 那我呢 |
[01:43] | The statement stands for itself. | 这应该是不言自明的 |
[01:48] | Well, aren’t you sweet? | 你嘴好甜 |
[01:49] | Anyway, should you have any interaction with her, | 而且你应该多和她接触一下 |
[01:52] | It would be most helpful that she not see you as a sexual rival. | 好让她别感觉到你是她的性竞争对手 |
[01:58] | Yeah, I think she’s pretty safe. | 我看她没什么好担心的 |
[02:00] | You say that now, but consider the following senario | 你现在是这么说 但看看这样的情况 |
[02:02] | you’re sitting in your apartment, | 漆黑的晚上 |
[02:04] | It’s late, you’re alone. | 你孤身一人坐在家里 |
[02:06] | Your hypothalamus is swimming in a soup of estrogen and | 你的下丘脑里正游走着雌激素 |
[02:10] | Progesterone and suddenly even | 和孕激素 这时突然在你眼里 |
[02:12] | Leonard seems like a viable sexual candidate. | 就算莱纳德也会是一名有生育能力的性对象 |
[02:17] | Or a, uh, “hookup” | 或者说 配对 |
[02:18] | As it’s referred to by today’s urban youth. | 现在的都市青年好像都这么说的 |
[02:21] | Really? yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[02:23] | Now, should that happen, | 如果万一发生这种情况 |
[02:24] | I would ask you to find some way to suppress your libido. | 我要求你找到一种压制自己性冲动的办法 |
[02:31] | I could think about you. | 只需要想你就可以了 |
[02:36] | Fine, whatever works. | 好 只要管用就行 |
[02:39] | Always nice talking to you, sheldon. | 和你交谈总是很愉快 谢尔顿 |
[02:42] | Uh, peace out! | 再见[谢尔顿在刻意模仿黑人俚语] |
[03:18] | Well, this is very pleasant. | 今晚多么美好啊 |
[03:21] | Glad you’re enjoying yourself. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[03:24] | And you said there’d never be enough pasta for the three of us. | 你还说通心粉三个人吃不够呢 |
[03:27] | I stand corrected. | 我错了 |
[03:29] | You know, italian housewives have a rule of thumb. | 你们知道么 意大利的家庭主妇都有这样一种经验 |
[03:32] | A handful of dry pasta about an inch in diameter is | 只要抓一把直径为一英寸的通心粉放在锅里烧 |
[03:35] | Sufficient for each person as it doubles in volume when cooked. | 就足够所有人吃的了 因为它在加热之后会膨胀一倍 |
[03:40] | That’s very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[03:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | She doesn’t mean it. she’s just being nice. | 她不是真觉得有趣 只是礼节罢了 |
[03:46] | Well, stephanie, | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[03:47] | Since leonard seems to be dropping the conversational ball, | 既然莱纳德现在不想谈话 |
[03:50] | I guess I’ll just have to pick it up. | 那么就由我来顶替他 |
[04:00] | Have you ever witnessed a violent crime? | 你有没有现场目击过凶杀 |
[04:06] | No. good. | -没 -好的 |
[04:07] | What’s your favorite fruit? | 你最喜欢什么水果 |
[04:09] | Uh, strawberries. | 草莓 |
[04:12] | Hmm, technically not a fruit, but all right. | 严格来说不算水果 不过也不追究了 |
[04:16] | Where did you do your medical internship? | 你的医学实习是在哪儿做的 |
[04:18] | Uh, lawrence memorial in galveston, texas. | 劳伦斯纪念医院 在德州的加尔维斯敦 |
[04:21] | Really? that’s where I was born! | 真的吗 我就是在那儿出生的 |
[04:25] | You’re kidding! | 不是吧 |
[04:27] | I spent so much of my childhood at that hospital. | 在那所医院里 我度过了不少童年时光 |
[04:29] | When I was 12, I got to ride there in a helicopter. | 我十二岁的时候还坐直升机去哪儿呢 |
[04:34] | Why, w-w-what happened? | 怎么了啊 |
[04:35] | Radiation burns. | 辐射烧伤 |
[04:37] | A little mishap while I was building my own cat scanner. | 我在造X射线轴向分层造影扫描机的时候发生了一点小意外 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry, you tried to build your own cat scanner? | 你居然尝试自己造一个X射线轴向分层造影扫描机? |
[04:43] | No, I didn’t try, I succeeded. | 我不是尝试 我是成功了 |
[04:46] | In fact, I was briefly able to see | 而且我还用它观察了 |
[04:47] | the inside of my sister’s guinea pig, | 我姐姐的小豚鼠 雪球的内脏 |
[04:49] | Snowball, before he caught fire. | 然后他就烧起来了 |
[04:52] | It led to an interesting | 所以我们家很流行一句话 |
[04:55] | “not a snowball’s chance in a cat scanner.” | 豚鼠躲不过扫描机 |
[04:59] | Uh, sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[05:02] | Excuse me. | 我离开一下 |
[05:04] | When I come back,just for fun, | 我回来之后 为了好玩 |
[05:06] | the subject will be alternative history. | 我们来聊聊架空历史 |
[05:07] | Specifically, | 主题是 |
[05:08] | How would the civil war have gone differently | 如果林肯是来自于未来的机器人 |
[05:10] | If lincoln had been a robot sent from the future? | 那么南北战争的局势将会如何不同 |
[05:18] | Look at that, there’s even pasta left over. | 看啊 通心粉我们都吃不掉呢 |
[05:21] | Do you understand that this was supposed to be a date? | 你到底知不知道这是一次约会 |
[05:24] | I do. | 明白啊 |
[05:25] | Do you? because frankly, | 你明白么 老实说 |
[05:27] | you’ve been in a foul mood since I sat down. | 自打我坐下后你就呆若木鸡 |
[05:33] | Okay, here’s my question. why did you sit down? | 好吧 那我的问题是 你为什么要坐下 |
[05:38] | To help. | 帮你呀 |
[05:39] | Look, if you fail at this relationship, | 如果你这次又失手了 |
[05:41] | and history suggests you will, | 历史证明你会的 |
[05:43] | Then we risk losing the medical officer | 那么我们的先头登陆部队所需的 |
[05:46] | That our landing party has always needed. | 军医很可能就没了 |
[05:52] | What landing party? | 什么先头登陆部队 |
[05:55] | You’re kirk, I’m spock, wolowitz is scotty, | 你是寇克 我是史波克 沃罗威茨是史考特 |
[05:57] | Koothrappali is the guy who always gets killed… | 库萨帕里是那个总是被杀的 |
[06:02] | And now we’ve got mccoy. | 现在我们有了麦考伊[《星际迷航》里的人物] |
[06:12] | So, | 所以 |
[06:12] | We’re all standing around looking at the post-op x ray | 我们都站在那看着术后X光片 |
[06:14] | and there it is, | 然后就是那个 |
[06:16] | Clear as day, right in the guy’s chest cavity… | 众目睽睽之下 就在那人的胸腔里 |
[06:19] | One of my earrings. | 有我一只耳环 |
[06:23] | Oh, my god, what did you do? | 天呐 那你怎么办 |
[06:25] | What do you think I did? | 你觉得我还能怎么办 |
[06:27] | I discreetly slipped off the other earring, | 我偷偷把另一只耳环给摘了 |
[06:29] | Put it in my pocket and then got the hell out of there! | 放在兜里逃离现场 |
[06:33] | I have a bone to pick with you, sir. | 捉迷藏的奖品捏 |
[06:37] | Hi, sheldon. | 嗨 谢尔顿 |
[06:38] | Hi, stephanie. | 嗨 斯蒂芬妮 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry I’m late, | 不好意思我迟到了 |
[06:39] | But yourompanion left the most indecipherable invitation. | 但是你的同伴给我的邀请太难破译了 |
[06:44] | What invitation? | 什么邀请 |
[06:46] | “we’re going to the movies.” | “我们去看电影了” |
[06:49] | What movie? what theater? what time? | 啥电影 啥影院 啥时候 |
[06:53] | If you were trying to make it impossible to locate you, | 如果你想要我追踪不到你 |
[06:55] | You couldn’t have done a better job. | 那你干得真是再好不过了 |
[06:57] | Oh, clearly I could have. | 明显我可以的 |
[07:01] | It took me nearly 20 minutes to go through the browser | 我花了将近20分钟才从你电脑的网页 |
[07:03] | History on your computer to see what movie times you looked up. | 浏览记录里查到你搜索过的电影时刻表 |
[07:07] | Wait here, I’ll find us seats. | 在这等我 我给咱们找个座 |
[07:09] | Uh, no, we have seats. | 不用 我们有位子 |
[07:10] | Not the right seats. | 不是正确的位子 |
[07:23] | What is he doing? | 他干嘛呢 |
[07:24] | He’s finding the acoustic sweet spot. | 他在找听觉最优点 |
[07:31] | Does he always do this? | 他一直都这样吗 |
[07:32] | Sometimes he brings a toy xylophone. | 有时他也会带给玩具木琴 |
[07:42] | I am really sorry about this. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[07:45] | No, it’s fine. you know, he’s sweet. | 不会 还好啦 他挺可爱的 |
[07:55] | My apologies, you’ve been sitting in it all along. | 不好意思 你们一直都坐对了地方 |
[07:58] | Leonard, you want to slide over one? | 莱纳德 你们能往里错一个位子吗 |
[08:00] | No, just sit here. | 不能 您就坐这吧 |
[08:17] | Oh, yeah, this is it. | 好极了 就是这感觉 |
[08:22] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[08:23] | Leonard? leonard?! | 莱纳德 莱纳德 |
[08:26] | What, sheldon? | 咋啦 谢尔顿 |
[08:27] | What, sheldon?! what, sheldon?! | 咋啦 谢尔顿 咋啦 谢尔顿 |
[08:30] | Tell me what you see here. | 告诉我你在这看到什么 |
[08:32] | The blunt instrument that will be the focus of my murder trial? | 这个钝器能用来杀人吗 |
[08:36] | This is stephanie’s facebook page. | 这是斯蒂芬妮的facebook网页 |
[08:38] | Now, where it should say “in a relationship,” what does it say? | 你看 本来应该是”交往中”的 她写的是什么 |
[08:41] | “stephanie barnett is single.” | “斯蒂芬妮 巴奈特单身” |
[08:43] | Yeah, furthermore, earlier this evening, | 而且早些时候 |
[08:45] | She threw a digital sheep at some guy named mike. | 她送了一只电子羊给一个叫麦克的人 |
[08:50] | Who’s mike?! | 谁是麦克 |
[08:51] | Why does he get a digital sheep and not you? | 为什么他得到一只电子羊而不是你 |
[08:55] | It’s just her facebook page and we’ve | 这只不过是她的facebook网页罢了 |
[08:58] | Only been going out a couple of weeks. | 而且我们只约会过几周 |
[08:59] | You don’t see it, do you? | 你还不明白么 |
[09:00] | We’re losing her. | 我们就要失去她了 |
[09:04] | Okay, I’m going to make this very simple for you. | 好吧 我简而言之 |
[09:07] | You are not in this relationship. | 你并不在这场恋爱里面 |
[09:11] | I am. | 我在 |
[09:13] | Ergo, you have no say in anything | 也就是说 你对于我和斯蒂芬妮之间 |
[09:17] | that happens between me and stephanie. | 发生的事没有发言权 |
[09:22] | I’m afraid I can’t allow that. | 恕难从命 |
[09:25] | Pursuant to starfleet general order 104 section a, | 根据星际战舰总纲领104第一部分 |
[09:27] | You are deemed unfit and I hereby relieve you of your command. | 你不是合适的人选 我替你指挥 |
[09:34] | General order 104, section a does not apply in this situation. | 总纲领104 第一部分不适用于此情况 |
[09:37] | Give me one good reason why not. | 给我个好的理由为什么不适用 |
[09:39] | Because this is not startrek | 因为这不是《星际迷航》 |
[09:47] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[09:48] | Penny? penny?! | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[09:52] | What? | 咋啦 |
[09:53] | This is banana bread. | 这是香蕉面包 |
[09:57] | This is a door knob. | 这是门把手 |
[10:01] | It’s my understanding that an unsolicited gift of food can | 根据我的理解 主动赠送食物 |
[10:04] | Be a precursor to an impromptu invitation to come in and chat. | 可以作为被邀请进屋聊天的敲门砖 |
[10:11] | Sheldon, would you like to come in? | 谢尔顿 想进来么 |
[10:13] | I suppose I could spare a few minutes. | 那就聊一会吧 |
[10:19] | Were you robbed? | 你被抢劫啦 |
[10:22] | No. | 没 |
[10:25] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么会这么肯定 |
[10:27] | Sheldon, what do you want? | 谢尔顿 你想干嘛 |
[10:29] | I’m certain this will come as no surprise to you, | 我知道你并不会惊讶 |
[10:32] | But leonard is failing in yet another relationship. | 不过莱纳德又要失恋了 |
[10:35] | He’s having problems with stephanie? | 他和斯蒂芬妮出问题了吗 |
[10:36] | She’s sending virtual livestock to random men on the internet. | 她在网上赠送给随机男性虚拟牲口 |
[10:41] | If I have any hope of keeping them together, I need data. | 我需要数据 才能保证他们在一起 |
[10:43] | Specifically, | 特别是 |
[10:44] | I need to know exactly what leonard did that | 我要确切地知道莱纳德做了什么 |
[10:46] | Caused you to pop an emotional cap in his buttocks. | 让你”性”趣昂然 |
[10:51] | What? | 什么 |
[10:53] | Again, urban slang. | 还是 都市俚语 |
[10:54] | In which, I believe I’m gaining remarkable fluency. | 我看我用得越来越溜了 |
[10:58] | So, what is the “down” and the “low”? | “往下来”和”找低处”[俚语中有口交之意]如何 |
[11:01] | And don’t worry, this is all entirely confidential, so, | 别担心 这完全是保密的 |
[11:03] | You feel free to include any and all shortcomings in the bedroom. | 你可以自由谈论 其性事的缺陷 |
[11:08] | We never got to the bedroom. | 我们从未上过床 |
[11:10] | Because? | 原因是 |
[11:14] | Oh, okay, all right, you know what? | 好了 知道吗 |
[11:17] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我告诉你怎么回事 |
[11:20] | We were young, we were very much in love, | 我们当时年少 十分相爱 |
[11:22] | But we could only communicate through a | 但我们只能通过 |
[11:25] | Time-traveling mailbox at my lake house. | 我湖边屋的时光穿梭邮箱交流[《看不见的恋人》中情节] |
[11:32] | It’s not enough that you made me watch that movie, | 你让我看那电影还不够 |
[11:34] | But now you mock me with it? | 你还用它嘲笑我 |
[11:40] | Gentlemen, I have a question about dating and relationships. | 绅士们 我有个关于约会和恋爱的问题 |
[11:50] | You told me you were going to have the talk with him. | 你说你已经和他谈过那个了[暗指性] |
[11:54] | I’ve been waiting for someone to have the talk with me. | 我还等着有人和我谈那个呢 |
[11:57] | More to the point, | 更重要的是 |
[11:58] | It’s about finding a way to keep leonard and stephanie together. | 想办法让莱纳德和斯蒂芬妮继续交往下去 |
[12:01] | Oh, I don’t think you can. | 我认为你做不到 |
[12:02] | Well, why not? | 为什么不行 |
[12:03] | Look at leonard’s record. | 看看莱纳德的记录 |
[12:05] | 27 days with joyce kim. | 与乔伊斯·金交往二十七天 |
[12:07] | During which she defected to north korea. | 然后她逃跑回了朝鲜 |
[12:10] | Two booty calls with leslie winkle. | 与莱斯利·温克尔嘿咻两次 |
[12:13] | For which she awarded him the nickname “speed of light leonard.” | 因此得了个昵称”光速莱纳德” |
[12:17] | And the three hour dinner with penny. | 三次与佩妮共进晚餐 |
[12:19] | Which would have been two and a half if | 如他们没坐下来点蛋奶酥的话 |
[12:20] | They ordered the souffle when they sat down. | 就只能算是两次半 |
[12:23] | Based on the geometric progression, | 根据几何级数 |
[12:25] | His relationship with stephanie | 他和斯蒂芬妮 |
[12:26] | should have ended after 20 minutes. | 在20分钟后就该完蛋了 |
[12:29] | Yes, I’m aware of the math. | 我懂如何计算 |
[12:30] | Y equals 27 days over 12 to the nth. | Y等于27天除以12的商 |
[12:32] | The issue remains. | 问题仍未解决 |
[12:35] | How do we circumvent his inevitable rejection? | 我们如何能避免他不可避免的失败 |
[12:38] | Well, if you want to guarantee his appeal to stephanie, | 如你想确保他在斯蒂芬妮的考虑之列 |
[12:40] | Your best bet would be to kill all the other men on the planet. | 最有把握的是宰了这星球上所有别的男性 |
[12:46] | I’ll tell you what you shouldn’t do. | 我告诉你什么不该做 |
[12:47] | Don’t shpritz him with that body spray from the | 别怂恿他用那广告上说的 |
[12:49] | Commercial where the women undress when they smell it. | 女人闻到就会宽衣解带的香体喷雾 |
[12:51] | That doesn’t work at all. | 一点都没用 |
[12:56] | No matter how much you put on. | 不管你洒了多少 |
[13:00] | So, that’s all you’ve got? | 这就是你们的本事 |
[13:00] | Apocalyptic genocide and “go easy on the cologne”? | 天启式的种族灭绝和”别轻信古龙水” |
[13:06] | Yeah. yes. | -对啊 -是的 |
[13:10] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[13:11] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[13:13] | What? | 什么事 |
[13:18] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[13:25] | Zucchini bread. | 西葫芦面包 |
[13:28] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[13:30] | No. | 不行 |
[13:33] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[13:34] | Apparently, | 显然 |
[13:34] | My earlier inquiry regarding | 我之前关于 |
[13:36] | you and leonard crossed some sort of line. | 你和莱纳德的问题越界了 |
[13:38] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[13:41] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:42] | So, have you and I returned to a social equilibrium? | 那我们又可以平等交谈了 |
[13:44] | Yes. great. | -是的 -很好 |
[13:46] | New topic. | 新的话题 |
[13:47] | Where are you in your menstrual cycle? | 你现在在你月经周期里的哪一天 |
[13:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:54] | I’ve been doing some research online, | 我在网上做了些调查 |
[13:56] | and apparently female primates, | 显然灵长目雌性 |
[13:58] | You know, uh, apes, chimpanzees, you. | 猿 黑猩猩 你们 |
[14:02] | They find their mate more desirable | 她们觉得她们的配偶 |
[14:03] | When he’s being courted by another female. | 被另一个雌性追求时 更有吸引力 |
[14:05] | Now, This effect is intensified when the rival female | 当竞争的雌性在排卵期 |
[14:08] | Is secreting the pheromones associated with ovulation. | 分泌激素时 这种效果更强烈 |
[14:11] | Which brings me back to my question. | 这又回到我最初的问题 |
[14:12] | Where are you in your– | 你在… |
[14:16] | Clearly, I’m 14 days too early. | 很显然 我早来了14天 |
[14:22] | All I’m saying is if they can cure yellow fever and malaria, | 我是说要是能治疗黄热病和疟疾 |
[14:25] | Why can’t they do something about lactose intolerance? | 为何不能治乳糖不耐症 |
[14:31] | Leonard, you’re going to have to let this go. | 莱纳德 撒手别想了 |
[14:32] | You had a little cheese dip, you farted. | 你吃点乳酪就放屁 |
[14:34] | I thought it was cute. | 我觉得很可爱 |
[14:38] | Oh, hi, stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[14:41] | Wanna more wine? | 再来点红酒 |
[14:43] | Yeah, I’m not driving anywhere tonight. | 好的 反正我今晚又不开车去哪 |
[14:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:00] | I have a craving for white asparagus | 我特别想吃白芦笋 |
[15:02] | That apparently is destined to go unsatisfied. | 但显然未能如愿 |
[15:11] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[15:15] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[15:16] | I’m helping you with stephanie. | 我在帮你留住斯蒂芬妮 |
[15:17] | By making constipated moose sounds? | 通过像便秘的驼鹿一样叫唤 |
[15:21] | When I fail to open this jar and you succeed, | 当我没打开这瓶盖 而你打开了 |
[15:23] | It will establish you as the “alpha” male. | 这样你就像个男子汉 |
[15:25] | You see… | 你知道吗 |
[15:26] | When a female witnesses an exhibition of physical domination, | 当女性看到你在展示力量时 |
[15:29] | She produces the hormone oxytocin. | 她会产生荷尔蒙催产素 |
[15:31] | If the two of you then engage in intercourse, | 之后如果你们俩交往的话 |
[15:33] | This will create the biochemical reaction in the brain | 它会在大脑促生生物化学反应 |
[15:36] | Which lay people naively interpret as “falling in love.” | 让人们想当然地以为自己陷入爱河 |
[15:44] | Would it work if I just punched you in the face? | 那我给你脸一拳管用吗 |
[15:48] | Yes, actually it would, but let’s see how the lid goes. | 当然可以 但还是让我们看看这个行吗 |
[15:52] | I’m not strong enough, leonard, you’ll have to do it. | 莱纳德 我不够强壮 还是你来吧 |
[15:56] | Oh, for god’s sakes. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[15:57] | Go ahead, it’s pre-loosened. | 开吧 已经松动了 |
[16:13] | Do you want some help with that? | 需要帮助吗 |
[16:14] | No, no, no, I got it. | 不要 不要 我能搞定 |
[16:18] | No, yeah, yeah, he’s got it, and that’s not surprising. | 没错 没错 他能搞定 这不足为奇 |
[16:21] | This is something I long ago came to | 很久以前 当我陷入爱河的时候 |
[16:23] | Peace with in my role as the beta male. | 我是可以打开的 |
[16:28] | Open it. | 快开 |
[16:35] | – Oh, my god, are you okay? – no, I’m not. | -天呢 你还好吗 -我不好 |
[16:38] | I’m bleeding. | 流血了 |
[16:39] | Like a gladiator! | 像个角斗士一样 |
[16:42] | Oh, honey, you’re going to need stitches. | 你得缝几针 |
[16:44] | Stitches? with a needle? | 缝几针 用针缝吗 |
[16:46] | Well, yeah, I mean, just a few. | 对 就几针 |
[16:49] | Oh, okay, yeah, hang on a sec. | 好的 稍等一下 |
[17:02] | Fyi, I was defrosting a steak in there. | 顺便一提 我正在那解冻牛排呢 |
[17:09] | What a beautiful job stephanie did. | 斯蒂芬尼缝得可真漂亮 |
[17:12] | I might have gone with a mattress suture | 我会用床垫缝纫法 |
[17:14] | instead of a blanket stitch, | 而不会用毯边锁缝纫法 |
[17:15] | But you can’t argue with her results. | 但她缝成这样 你也只能认了 |
[17:17] | It’s a shame it won’t scar. | 没留伤疤真是太可惜了 |
[17:19] | The war wound is a time-honored badge of masculinity. | 战伤可是古时男子汉的荣誉徽章 |
[17:24] | I can’t remember a time when you weren’t talking. | 你什么时候能安静一会 |
[17:29] | Just for the record, | 言归正传 |
[17:30] | My efforts to establish you as the alpha | 我费心费力把你打造成男子汉 |
[17:32] | Male were not aided by you bursting into tears. | 你这么痛哭流涕可没啥帮助 |
[17:34] | I did not burst into tears, my eyes just got a little watery. | 我没痛哭流涕 只是眼睛湿润了一下而已 |
[17:38] | Watery? | 湿润了一下 |
[17:39] | She stuck a needle into my hand! | 她用针刺我的手 |
[17:43] | Hey, how’s my big cry baby? | 我的小泪孩怎么样了 |
[17:47] | I didn’t cry. | 我没哭 |
[17:49] | Okay, I’m just teasing you. | 好吧 我只是在逗你 |
[17:51] | But, yeah, you did. | 不过 你确实哭了 |
[17:54] | Okay, it’s all good. | 好的 没问题了 |
[17:54] | What do you say we get you home and put you to bed? | 我们送你回家 扶你上床怎么样 |
[17:56] | Oh, are you still going to spend the night? | 那你还在那过夜吗 |
[17:59] | Uh, no, I think that you probably need to rest. | 不行 我想你需要休息 |
[18:01] | She’s right. as long as you’re vomiting, | 她说得对 你呕吐的时候 |
[18:03] | coitus is contra-indicated. | 交媾是禁忌的 |
[18:07] | Thank you, dr. cooper. | 谢谢你 库珀博士 |
[18:09] | You’re welcome, dr. hofstadter. | 言重了 霍夫斯塔德博士 |
[18:14] | Okay, I’m going to go get your discharge papers. | 好吧 我去拿你的出院单 |
[18:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:21] | Well, you seem like a perfectly pleasant person. | 你就像只可爱至极的小鸟 |
[18:24] | I can’t understand why women have such a hard time loving you. | 我真不明白为什么你那么不招女人待见呢 |
[18:34] | Hey, can you open this for me? | 能替我打开吗 |
[18:37] | Can I see your stitches? | 我能看你的缝针吗 |
[18:38] | Sure. | 可以 |
[18:45] | Answering the question once and for all | 终于明白为什么 |
[18:46] | Why wolowitz bailed out of medical school. | 沃罗威茨会退出医学院了 |
[18:50] | Leonard, congratulations. | 莱纳德 可喜可贺啊 |
[18:51] | What for? | 为啥 |
[18:52] | Your facebook status update. | 你在facebook里的资料更新了 |
[18:54] | Leonard hofstadter is “in a relationship.” | 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德恋爱了 |
[18:57] | What? no. no, that’s not right. | 什么 不对 这不对 |
[19:00] | Oh, man, did you switch your status before she did? | 伙计 在她更新前 你就更新你的了 |
[19:05] | Speaking as an expert, way to look needy. | 以我专业人士的眼光来看 真是饥不择食啊 |
[19:09] | Seriously? | 动真格的吗 |
[19:10] | You went first, after only two weeks? | 才两周 你就先表白了 |
[19:12] | That’s bold… | 真是有胆 |
[19:14] | It’s not bold, it’s a mistake. | 这不是有胆 这是个误会 |
[19:16] | I didn’t change my status. | 我没更新我的资料 |
[19:18] | Well, then who did? | 那是谁干的 |
[19:24] | I had no choice. he cried in front of her. | 我别无选择 他都在人家面前哭了 |
[19:29] | You hacked my facebook account? | 你侵入了我在facebook里的账户 |
[19:31] | Oh, it’s hardly hacking | 这算不上侵入 |
[19:33] | when you use the same password for everything, | 做什么你都用这个密码 |
[19:35] | “kal-el.” | 卡尔-艾尔[就是超人] |
[19:37] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:39] | Now she’s going to think I’m desperate. | 她现在会以为我是没人要的 |
[19:41] | You’ve destroyed this relationship! | 你毁了我们的关系 |
[19:43] | And you want to know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[19:45] | You don’t even understand what you did wrong because you | 你根本不知道自己哪里做错了 因为你 |
[19:48] | Can’t conceive of something that you are not an expert in! | 自以为在任何方面你都是专家 |
[19:52] | In which I am not an expert. | 在那方面 我不是 |
[19:53] | Don’t even! | 不要说话 |
[19:57] | I don’t want to hear another word out of you. | 我一个字都不想听 |
[20:03] | What’s wrong, lassie? timmy fall down the well? | 怎么了 莱西 蒂米掉到井里了吗[《灵犬莱西》里情节] |
[20:11] | She just updated her facebook status. | 她也更新了自己在facebook里的资料 |
[20:13] | “stephanie barnett is in a relationship | 斯蒂芬尼·巴内特和莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[20:15] | with leonard hofstadter.” | 相恋了 |
[20:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:22] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[20:24] | I have a girlfriend. | 我有女友了 |
[20:27] | If I am permitted to speak again, | 容许我再说一句 |
[20:29] | dr. sheldon cooper for the win. | 谢尔顿·库珀博士:为胜利而生 |