时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Watch this, it’s really cool. | 看看这个 简直太酷了 |
[00:05] | Call leonard hofstadter. | 呼叫里奥纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[00:07] | Did you say “call hellen boxlightner?” | 是否呼叫海伦·博克斯莱特纳? |
[00:13] | No. Call leonard hofstadter. | 不 呼叫里奥纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[00:17] | Did you say “call temple badsaidor?” | 是否呼叫坦布尔·巴德塞德? |
[00:22] | No! Let me try! | -不是! -让我来试试 |
[00:25] | Call… | 呼叫… |
[00:26] | McFlono McFlooniloo | 麦克夫罗诺·麦克夫鲁尼路 |
[00:30] | Calling “rajesh koothrappali.” | 正在呼叫拉杰·库萨帕里 |
[00:39] | That’s very impressive. | 真不赖啊 |
[00:42] | And a little racist. | 不过有点种族歧视 |
[00:44] | If we’re all through playing “mock the flawed technology,” | 如果大家玩够了”来嘲笑有缺陷的科技” |
[00:47] | Can we get on with halo night? | 是不是可以开始”光晕之夜”(游戏名)了 |
[00:48] | We were supposed to start at 8:00. it is now 8:06. | 本该8点就开始的 现在已经8:06了 |
[00:51] | So we’ll start now. | 那现在开始吧 |
[00:53] | First we have to decide if those lost six minutes will be coming | 首先我们得考虑下这已过去的六分钟要算在什么地方 |
[00:55] | Out of game time, bathroom time or the pizza break. | 是游戏时间 上厕所时间还是休息吃披萨的时间 |
[00:58] | We could split it two, two and two. | 就各算两分钟吧 |
[01:00] | If we’re having anchovies on the pizza, | 如果我们披萨吃的是沙丁鱼 |
[01:01] | We can’t take it out of bathroom time. | 那从上厕所时间里拿掉两分钟恐怕不行 |
[01:04] | Oh, what fresh hell is this? | 又见什么新鲜鬼了 |
[01:07] | -hey, penny. come on in. -hey, guys. | -潘妮啊 进来吧 -大家好 |
[01:09] | See a penny, pick her up, | 见到一分钱(潘妮的名字意为一分钱) 捡起来(暗指约会) |
[01:11] | And all the day you’ll have good luck. | 一整天你都会交上好运 |
[01:16] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[01:18] | Can I hide out here for a while? | 我能在这里躲一会吗 |
[01:20] | Sure. what’s going on? | 当然可以 发生什么事了 |
[01:21] | There’s this girl I know from back in nebraska, christy. | 我在内布拉斯加州时有认识个女孩 叫克里斯蒂 |
[01:24] | She called me up, and she’s like, “hey, how’s california?” | 她打电话给我 说什么”好啊 加利福尼亚怎么样啊” |
[01:27] | And I’m like, “awesome,” cause, you know, it’s not nebraska. | 我就说”棒极了” 毕竟你知道 这里不是什么内布拉斯加 |
[01:29] | And the next thing I know | 接下去我就发现 |
[01:30] | She’s invited herself out here to stay with me. | 她已经自说自话过来要跟我住一起 |
[01:33] | 8:08. | 8:08了 |
[01:36] | Anyway, she got here today and she’s just been in my apartment | 反正 她今天已经到了这儿 刚才还在我房间里 |
[01:39] | Yakity yakking about every guy she slept with in omaha, | 说她在奥马哈上过的一个又一个的男人是怎么怎么爽法 |
[01:41] | Which is basically every guy in omaha, | 基本上就是奥马哈所有的男人了 |
[01:43] | And washing the sluttiest | 还在那洗她的内衣裤 |
[01:45] | Collection of underwear you have ever seen in my bathroom sink. | 肯定是你在我浴室洗水槽里见过的最淫荡的了 |
[01:48] | Is she doing it one thong at a time, or does she throw it all in… | 她是每次洗一条丁字裤还是扔一大堆进去的… |
[01:51] | …like some sort of erotic bouillabaisse? | …好像浓味性爱鱼羹一样? |
[01:56] | -he really needs to dial it down. -i know. | -真的有必要把他的筋给搭回来 -没错 |
[02:00] | So if you don’t like this christy, why are you letting her stay? | 可你既然不喜欢这个叫克里斯蒂的 为什么要留她住呢? |
[02:03] | She was engaged to my cousin | 她和我表兄订过婚 |
[02:04] | While she was sleeping with my brother, so she’s kind of family. | 在那同时又和我亲兄睡过觉 所以她算是我亲人吧 |
[02:09] | I apologize for my earlier outburst. | 我为我刚才的爆发道歉 |
[02:11] | Who needs halo, when we can be regaled | 谁还需要玩光晕呢 因为我们已经 |
[02:13] | With the delightfully folksy tale of the whore of omaha? | 愉快并无上光荣地聆听到了奥马哈的娼妓传说 |
[02:18] | I don’t think she’s a whore. | 我觉得她不会是妓女的 |
[02:19] | No, yeah, she’s definitely a whore. | 不 没错 她绝对就是个妓女 |
[02:21] | I mean, she has absolutely no standards. | 她完全没有自己的原则 |
[02:24] | This one time she was at… | 某一次她在… |
[02:26] | Where’s howard? | 霍华德人呢? |
[02:28] | Bonjour, mademoiselle. I understand you’re new in town. | 你好 小姐 我知道你刚来这里 |
[02:32] | Oh, good grief. | 上帝 |
[03:04] | I cannot believe christy let howard into my apartment. | 难以置信克里斯蒂竟然让霍华德进了我的房间 |
[03:09] | And I cannot believe people pay for horoscopes, | 难以置信人们会花钱去算命 |
[03:11] | But on a more serious note, | 不过更值得提醒的是 |
[03:12] | It’s 8:13 and we’re still not playing halo. | 现在已经8:13了 而我们还没有开始玩光晕 |
[03:16] | Fine. we’ll just play one-on-one until he gets back. | 好吧 我们就玩一对一 直到他回来 |
[03:19] | One-on-one? we don’t play one-on-one. we play teams, not one-on-one. | 一对一? 我们从来不玩一对一 我们都是组队比赛 不玩一对一 |
[03:23] | One-on-one. | 一对一 |
[03:25] | The only way we can play teams at this point is if we cut raj in half. | 现在我们要玩组队对抗的唯一办法是把拉杰砍成两半 |
[03:29] | Sure, cut the foreigner in half. | 是啊 把这外国人砍成两半 |
[03:31] | There’s a billion more where he came from. | 他的国家还有十几亿人呢 |
[03:34] | If you guys need a fourth, I’ll play. | 如果你们还差一个 那我来吧 |
[03:36] | -great idea. -no. | -好主意 -不 |
[03:39] | The wheel was a great idea, | 轮子的发明是个好主意 |
[03:42] | Relativity was a great idea. | 相对论是个好主意 |
[03:44] | This is a notion, and a rather sucky one at that. | 这只能算是个想法 还是很烂的一个 |
[03:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:50] | Oh, penny, penny, penny. | 潘妮 潘妮 潘妮 |
[03:51] | What, what, what? | 说吧 说吧 说吧 |
[03:53] | This is a complex battle simulation with a steep learning curve. | 这是个复杂的模拟对战游戏 需要琢磨很长时间 |
[03:57] | There are myriad weapons, vehicles and strategies | 有近似无数种武器 交通工具和攻略需要掌握 |
[03:59] | To master, not to mention an extremely intricate backstory. | 更不用说那错综复杂的故事背景了 |
[04:03] | Oh cool. whose head did I just blow off? | 酷 看我爆了谁的头 |
[04:07] | Mine. | 我的 |
[04:09] | Okay, I got this. lock and load, boys. | 好了 我已经明白了 各就各位吧 伙计们 |
[04:13] | It’s the only way we can play teams. | 这是我们能玩组队对抗的唯一办法 |
[04:15] | Yes, but whoever’s her partner will be hamstrung | 是 可无论谁做她队友都会被害惨 |
[04:17] | By her lack of experience, and not to mention the fact… | 她缺乏作战经验 更别提她… |
[04:19] | There goes your head again. | 你的头又爆了哈 |
[04:22] | Ok.It’s not good sportsmanship to shoot somebody who’s just re-spawned. | 好吧 在别人刚复活的时候就向他射击是很没体育道德的 |
[04:26] | You need to to give them a chance to… now, come on! | 你得给他们机会来…不会吧 |
[04:29] | Raj, raj! she’s got me cornered. cover me! | 拉杰 拉杰! 她把我逼到角落了 过来掩护我! |
[04:31] | Cover this, suckers! | 掩护你这个 无能! |
[04:35] | -penny, you are on fire! -yes, and so is sheldon. | -潘妮 你火力全开啊(直译:身上着火) -没错 谢尔顿也是 |
[04:40] | Okay, that’s it. I don’t know how, but she is cheating. | 好了 就这样吧 我知道她怎样办到的 但她肯定作弊了 |
[04:43] | No one can be that attractive and this skilled at a video game. | 没人能长那么漂亮 游戏还玩得这么好 |
[04:46] | Wait, sheldon, come back. you forgot something. | 等等 谢尔顿 回来 有件东西你忘了 |
[04:49] | What? | 什么? |
[04:50] | This plasma grenade. | 这个等离子手榴弹 |
[04:55] | Look, it’s raining you. | 看 你被炸得满天都是 |
[04:58] | You laugh now–you just wait until you need tech support. | 你笑吧 你等着你需要技术支援的那天吧 |
[05:03] | Gosh, he’s kind of a sore loser, isn’t he? | 天啊 他真是输不起啊 是不是? |
[05:06] | To be fair, he’s also a rather unpleasant winner. | 老实说 他赢的时候也不怎么样 |
[05:09] | Well, it’s been fun. | 走了 玩得很愉快 |
[05:11] | You know Penny. We make such a good team. | 潘妮 我们的组合很棒啊 |
[05:13] | Maybe we could enter a couple of halo tournaments sometime. | 或许我们什么时候可以参加一些光晕锦标赛 |
[05:16] | Or we could just have a life. | 或者我们还是过得充实点吧 |
[05:20] | I guess for you that’s an option. | 我猜对你来说 这可以是个选择啊 |
[05:23] | -good night Leonard. -good night. | -晚安 里奥纳德 -晚安 |
[05:24] | As usual, nice talking to you, raj. | 还是那句 和你聊天很愉快 拉杰 |
[05:28] | What do you suppose she meant by that? | 你说她刚那句话是什么意思? |
[05:31] | She’s an enigma, raj. | 她是个谜一样的人 拉杰 |
[05:34] | And another thing–there’s a certain ethic to the game, penny, | 还有一件事 潘妮 这个游戏是讲究一定规范和伦理的 |
[05:36] | -a well-established… -she’s gone. | -一个良好… -她已经走了 谢尔顿 |
[05:39] | She could have said good-bye. | 她可以说声再见的 |
[05:42] | Okay, I have a problem. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[05:45] | It’s called carpal tunnel syndrome, and quite frankly you deserve it. | 那叫做腕管综合症 老实说 你活该 |
[05:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[05:51] | Howard and christy are… | 霍华德和克里斯蒂在… |
[05:53] | Kind of hooking up in my bedroom. | 在我卧室里搞上了 |
[05:58] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[05:59] | I grew up on a farm, okay? | 我是在农场里长大的 |
[06:00] | From what I heard, they’re either having sex | 从我听到的来看 他们要么是在做爱 |
[06:02] | Or howard’s caught in a milking machine. | 要么就是霍华德被挤奶机给夹住了 |
[06:07] | Do you mind if I stay here tonight? | 如果今晚我睡在这儿你(们)介意吗? |
[06:09] | No, take the couch, or my bed. | 不会 你可以睡沙发 或者睡我床 |
[06:11] | I just got new pillows. hypo-allergenic. | 我刚买了新枕头 低致敏的 |
[06:15] | The couch is good. | 沙发好了 |
[06:16] | Hold that thought. leonard, a moment. | 稍等 里奥纳德 过来下 |
[06:23] | Let me guess. you have a problem with this. | 我猜着了 你对此有意见 |
[06:25] | -where do I begin? -it’s up to you. crazy person’s choice. | -从哪儿说起呢 -你说吧 你这么做简直疯了 |
[06:29] | First, we don’t have houseguests. | 首先 我们不留人过夜的 |
[06:31] | Frankly, if I could afford the rent, I’d ask you to leave. | 说实话 如果我付得起房租 我会请你走的 |
[06:35] | Your friendship means a lot to me as well. what else? | 你的友情对我来说也很重要 还有什么要说 |
[06:38] | Well… | 还有… |
[06:40] | Our earthquake supplies. we have a two-man, two-day kit. | 关于我们的地震补给 我们只有两人两天的装备 |
[06:42] | So? | 又怎么说 |
[06:44] | So if there’s an earthquake and the three of us are trapped here, | 因此如果发生了地震 而我们三个人被困在这儿 |
[06:47] | We could be out of food by tomorrow afternoon. | 到了明天下午我们就会没食物了 |
[06:51] | I’m sorry, are you suggesting that if we let penny stay | 不好意思 你是在说如果我们让潘妮住这儿 |
[06:53] | We might succumb to cannibalism? | 我们可能会屈服于吃人肉? |
[06:55] | No one ever thinks it’ll happen until it does. | 没人会在事情发生之前就知道它会发生 |
[06:59] | Penny, If you promise not to chew the flesh off our bones | 潘妮 如果你发誓不会在我们睡着时从我们的骨头上啃肉吃 |
[07:02] | While we sleep, you can stay. | 你就可以住在这儿 |
[07:05] | -what? -he’s engaging in reductio ad absurdum. | -什么 -他在运用归谬反证法 |
[07:10] | It’s the logical fallacy of extending someone’s argument | 就是通过把某方的论点夸大到荒谬的地步 |
[07:12] | To ridiculous proportions and then criticizing the result. | 然后批判这个它的结果 这是逻辑上的谬误 |
[07:15] | And I do not appreciate it. | 我不欣赏这种方法 |
[07:18] | I’ll get you a blanket and a pillow. | 我去帮你拿毯子和枕头 |
[07:21] | Okay, since I’m obviously being ignored here, | 好吧 既然很明显我被无视了 |
[07:24] | Let’s go over the morning schedule. | 让我再说一下这里早晨的安排 |
[07:25] | I use the bathroom from 7:00 to 7:20. | 早上7:00到7:20是我用卫生间的时段 |
[07:28] | Plan your ablutions and bodily functions accordingly. | 请相应地计划好你的洗漱和生理机能 |
[07:32] | How am I supposed to plan my bodily functions? | 请问我该如何计划好我的生理机能? |
[07:34] | I suggest no liquids after 11:00 p.m. | 我建议晚上11点以后不再进水 |
[07:38] | -here you go. -thanks, leonard. | -好好睡吧 -谢谢 里奥纳德 |
[07:42] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[07:46] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[07:47] | Your head goes on the other end. | 你的头该睡在另一边 |
[07:50] | -why? -it’s culturally universal. a bed, | -为什么 -这是普遍的文化现象 |
[07:52] | Even a temporary bed, | 床 即使是临时的床 |
[07:54] | Is always oriented with the headboard away from the door. | 人们总是会把床头板放在远离门的位置 |
[07:57] | It serves the ancient imperative of protecting oneself against marauders. | 这是古代人遵循的规则 能保护自己不受野兽袭击 |
[08:04] | I’ll risk it. | 我愿意冒个险 |
[08:06] | Anything else should I know? | 还有什么需要说的吗 |
[08:08] | Yes, if you use my toothbrush, | 是的 如果你用了我的牙刷 |
[08:10] | I’ll jump out that window. | 我会从那窗户跳下去 |
[08:13] | Please don’t come to my funeral. have a good night. | 请你不必参加我的葬礼 祝你晚安 |
[08:19] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[08:20] | -that’s okay. -fyi– | -没有关系 -消息提醒 |
[08:22] | His toothbrush is the red one in the plexiglas case under the uv light. | 他的牙刷是红色的那个 放在树脂玻璃杯里在紫外线下消毒 |
[08:26] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[08:28] | -sleep tight. -thanks | -睡得塌实 -谢谢 |
[08:34] | Funny expression, “sleep tight.” | “睡得塌实”这个说法其实很有意思 |
[08:38] | It refers to the early construction of beds | 这源自于床最早出现时的构造 |
[08:41] | Which featured a mattress suspended on interlocking ropes, | 就是把绳子互相系紧了悬挂起来 在上面放个床垫 |
[08:43] | Which would occasionally… | 所以偶尔… |
[08:45] | Sleep tight. | 睡得塌实 |
[10:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[10:07] | Every saturday since we’ve lived in this apartment | 自从我们住进这里 每个星期六 |
[10:09] | I have awakened at 6:15, poured myself a bowl of cereal, | 我都是6:15醒来 为自己倒一碗麦片 |
[10:12] | Added a quarter cup of two percent milk, | 在里面加四分之一杯2%脂的牛奶 |
[10:14] | Sat on this end of this couch, turned on bbc america, | 坐在这张沙发的这一头 调到BBC美国频道 |
[10:17] | And watched doctor who. | 收看”神秘博士”(英国著名科幻剧) |
[10:19] | Penny’s still sleeping. | 潘妮还在睡呢 |
[10:22] | Every saturday since we’ve lived in this apartment | 自从我们住进这里 每个星期六 |
[10:24] | I have awakened at 6:15, poured myself a bowl | 我都是6:15醒来 为自己倒一碗麦片 |
[10:26] | I know. you have a tv in your room. | 我知道了 你自己房间里有电视啊 |
[10:29] | Why don’t you just have breakfast in bed? | 你为什么就不能在床上吃早餐呢 |
[10:31] | Because I am neither an invalid, nor a woman celebrating mother’s day. | 因为我既没有生病伤残 也不是一个庆祝母亲节的女人 |
[10:37] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[10:38] | Almost 6:30. | 6:30左右 |
[10:40] | I slept all day? | 我睡了整整一天? |
[10:43] | No, it’s 6:30 in the morning. | 不 是早晨6:30 |
[10:45] | What the hell is your problem? | 你们到底有什么毛病? |
[10:48] | Okay, this cereal has lost all its molecular integrity. | 好了 这碗麦片已经丧失其所有分子完整性 |
[10:51] | I now have a bowl of shredded wheat paste. | 现在我碗里的是一团团麦片糨糊 |
[10:55] | Hola, nerd-migos. | 好 小怪物们 |
[11:00] | Why do you people hate sleep? | 你们这群人为什么会讨厌睡觉呢 |
[11:04] | Are you wearing my robe? | 你穿的是我的浴袍吗 |
[11:07] | Yeah. sorry, I’ll have it cleaned. | 是的 抱歉 我会洗干净的 |
[11:09] | That’s okay, keep it. | 没关系 你留着吧 |
[11:12] | -where’s christy? -in the shower. | -克里斯蒂呢? -在洗澡 |
[11:15] | By the way, where did you get that loofah mitt? | 对了 你哪儿买的丝瓜络手套 |
[11:17] | Yours reaches places that mine just won’t. | 你的能够到一些我的碰不到的地方 |
[11:24] | You used my loofah? | 你用了我的丝瓜络? |
[11:26] | More precisely, we used your loofah. | 更准确地说 是我们用了你的丝瓜络 |
[11:29] | I exfoliated her brains out. | 我把她头上死皮都去干净了 |
[11:34] | You can keep that, too. | 那个你也留着吧 |
[11:36] | Then we’ll probably need to talk about your stuffed bear collection. | 那看来我们得谈谈你的那些绒毛熊 |
[11:42] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[11:43] | In here, milady! | 在这儿 夫人 |
[11:47] | Here’s my little engine that could. | 我的小引擎在这儿啊 |
[11:53] | There’s one beloved children’s book I’ll never read again. | 我有本心爱的小人书我再也不会看了 |
[11:57] | Hi. christy. | 你好 我是克里斯蒂 |
[11:59] | Leonard. | 我是里奥纳德 |
[12:00] | -i’m sheldon. -right. | -我是谢尔顿 -对啊 |
[12:02] | You’re howard’s entourage. | 你就是霍华德的随从 |
[12:06] | So, christy, what are your plans? | 对了 克里斯蒂 你们接下去准备如何 |
[12:08] | Howard said he’d take me shopping in beverly hills. | 霍华德说他要带我去比佛利山庄购物 |
[12:11] | Yeah, no, I meant plans to find someplace to live. | 好啊 不 我意思是说准备去哪里住 |
[12:14] | Other than with me. not that I don’t love having you, | 而不是跟我一起 不是说我不乐意和你们一起 |
[12:16] | But it’s… it’s a little crowded. | 只是…地方有点挤 |
[12:18] | Penny, you’re always welcome to stay with us. | 潘妮 我们永远欢迎你和我们一起住 |
[12:20] | Oh, terrific. now we’re running a cute little b & b. | 真棒啊 我们这现在经营起小旅馆来了(两个B代表床和早餐) |
[12:24] | Let me offer a little outside-the-box thinking here. | 让我来跳出框框 想些别的办法 |
[12:26] | Why doesn’t christy stay with me? | 为什么克里斯蒂不和我住一起呢 |
[12:28] | -you live with your mother. -i do not. | -因为你和你妈住一起 -才不是呢 |
[12:31] | My mother lives with me. | 我妈和我住一起 |
[12:33] | Then it’s all settled. christy will stay with howard, | 好 都解决了 克里斯蒂和霍华德一起住 |
[12:35] | Penny can go back to her apartment, | 潘妮可以回她房间了 |
[12:37] | And I’ll watch the last 24 minutes of doctor who. | 而我可以观看后24分钟的”神秘博士”了 |
[12:40] | Although at this point, it’s more like doctor why bother? | 即使就现在而言 更像是”何必呢博士” |
[12:44] | -sheldon, you just can’t dictate… -no more talking! everybody go! | -谢尔顿 你不能就这么发号施令… -不许再说了! 都给我走! |
[12:49] | So what do you say? want to repair to casa wolowitz? | 你觉得怎么样? 想不想我重新修缮下沃尔维茨之家? |
[12:52] | What is that, like a mexican deli? | 那是什么 一家墨西哥熟食店? |
[12:55] | I’m sorry, I should have mentioned this earlier. | 不好意思 我应该早点说的 |
[12:57] | My last name is wolowitz. | 我姓沃尔维茨 |
[13:01] | That’s so cool. | 真是太妙了 |
[13:02] | My first jew. | 我上的第一个犹太人 |
[13:07] | I imagine there aren’t very many kosher cornhuskers. | 我看是因为那里没有很多符合犹太人口味的内布拉斯加人 |
[13:13] | But you’re still taking me shopping? | 你还是会带我去购物吧 |
[13:15] | Anything you want. | 你想做什么都可以 |
[13:16] | Okay, I’ll go pack my stuff. | 好 我去收拾东西 |
[13:21] | When they perfect human cloning, I’m going to order 12 of those. | 等人类克隆技术完善了 我要去订一打这样的 |
[13:27] | Howard. Can’t you see she’s using you? | 霍华德 你看不出她在利用你吗? |
[13:29] | Who cares? last night, she pulled off her blouse and I wept. | 管它呢? 昨晚她把上衣脱掉我都哭了 |
[13:32] | Look, Howard. I know her. okay? she’ll have sex with anyone, | 听着 霍华德 我了解她 她可以和任何人上床 |
[13:35] | As long as they keep buying her things. | 只要那些人一直给她买东西 |
[13:38] | -really? -yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[13:39] | Yea! | 好啊! |
[13:43] | If you’ll excuse me, I have some bar mitzvah bonds to cash. | 如果你不介意的话 我现在有些犹太教的成年礼要去兑现 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry, we cannot do this without wolowitz. | 抱歉 没有沃尔维茨我们办不成 |
[13:59] | We can’t order chinese food without wolowitz? | 没有沃尔维茨我们就没法点中国菜? |
[14:02] | Let me walk you through it. | 我来说给你听听 |
[14:03] | Our standard order is, | 我们平时一直这么点的 |
[14:05] | The steamed dumpling appetizer, general tso’s chicken, | 开胃菜是蒸饺 然后点左宗棠鸡 |
[14:07] | Beef with broccoli, shrimp with lobster sauce | 芥兰牛肉 龙汁虾仁 |
[14:09] | And vegetable lo mein. | 还有杂菜捞面 |
[14:11] | Do you see the problem? | 你发现问题了吗 |
[14:15] | I see a problem. | 我看见了一位问题 |
[14:17] | Our entire order is predicated on four dumplings and four entrees | 我们整个点菜是以四个蒸饺 四个主菜 |
[14:20] | Divided amongst four people. | 四个人吃为基础的 |
[14:25] | -so, we’ll just order three entrees. -fine. | -那我们就点三个主菜咯 -可以 |
[14:28] | What do you want to eliminate? and who gets the extra dumpling? | 你想去掉哪个菜 那个多出来的蒸饺又归谁呢 |
[14:30] | We could cut it into thirds. | 我们可以把它一切三啊 |
[14:32] | Then it’s no longer a dumpling. once you cut it open it is, | 那它就不再是蒸饺了 一旦你切开 |
[14:34] | At best, a very small open-faced sandwich. | 它最多就是一个无上皮的小三明治 |
[14:38] | Hi, fellas. | 好啊 伙计们 |
[14:40] | Where’s your annoying little friend who thinks he speaks mandarin? | 你们那位自以为会说中文的讨厌鬼哪去了 |
[14:44] | He’s putting his needs ahead of the collective good. | 他把个人需要置于集体利益之上了 |
[14:47] | Where he comes from, that’s punishable by death. | 在他的老家 这该当死罪 |
[14:50] | I come from sacramento. | 我老家是萨克拉门托 |
[14:56] | Can we get an order of dumplings but with three instead of four? | 我们能不能点一份蒸饺 但只要三个不用四个 |
[14:59] | No substitutions. | 不能换 |
[15:01] | This isn’t a substitution. it’s a reduction. | 这不是换 这是减量 |
[15:03] | Okay. no reductions. | 好吧 不能减量 |
[15:06] | Fine. bring us three orders of dumplings. | 好吧 帮我们点三份蒸饺 |
[15:09] | -that’s 12. we’ll each have four. -that works. | -一共12个 我们每人四个 -那行啊 |
[15:12] | If we fill up on dumplings, we need to eliminate another entree. | 如果我们吃蒸饺吃饱了 我们就得再去掉一道主菜 |
[15:14] | No eliminations. | 不能去掉 |
[15:17] | If we have extra, we’ll just take the leftovers home. | 如果有吃下来多余的 我们就打包带回家好了 |
[15:20] | And divide it how? I’m telling you, we cannot do this without wolowitz. | 那怎么分呢? 我已经说了 没有沃尔维茨我们办不到 |
[15:23] | Wolowitz is with his new girlfriend. | 沃尔维茨和他新女友在一起 |
[15:25] | If you had let me invite penny, then you would have had your fourth. | 如果你同意我请潘妮来的话 那就有你所要的第四个人了 |
[15:28] | Have you seen penny eat chinese food? | 你有见过潘妮吃中国菜吗 |
[15:29] | She uses a fork and she double-dips her egg rolls. | 她是用叉子的 她吃蛋皮春卷还要蘸两次酱 |
[15:33] | -we don’t order egg rolls. -exactly, | -我们不点蛋皮春卷 -没错 |
[15:34] | But we’d have to if she was here! | 但如果她在这儿我们就得点了 |
[15:36] | Can we please make a decision? | 我们能不能快点决定 |
[15:38] | Not only are there children starving in india, | 不光印度那儿有孩子在挨饿 |
[15:40] | There’s an indian starving right here. | 这儿还正有一个印度人在挨饿 |
[15:44] | There’s an idea. why don’t we just go out for indian food? | 这样吧 索性我们去吃印度菜 |
[15:48] | You’re nice boys. | 你们真是有意思 |
[15:50] | Tell you what I’m going to do. | 我看这么着吧 |
[15:51] | I’m going to bring you the four dumplings. | 我给你们上四个蒸饺 |
[15:53] | When I’m walking over to the table, maybe I get bumped, | 等我待会儿走过来时 或许我被绊一跤 |
[15:56] | One of the dumplings fall to the floor. no one has to know. | 里面一只蒸饺掉到地上 没人知道嘛 |
[16:01] | I’ll know. | 我会知道的 |
[16:08] | -how about soup? -yeah, we can always divide soup. | -点汤怎么样 -对 汤我们总是能分的 |
[16:11] | What about the wontons? | 馄饨怎么办 |
[16:19] | Hey, guys, what’s up? | 是你们啊 什么事 |
[16:20] | It’s halo night. | 今晚是光晕之夜 |
[16:24] | Yeah. OK. | 是吧 不错啊 |
[16:26] | So? | 怎么? |
[16:28] | With wolowitz spending all of his time with your friend christy… | 因为沃尔维茨整天都陪着你那朋友克里斯蒂… |
[16:32] | She’s not my friend. | 她不是我朋友 |
[16:32] | Friends do not get their friends’ care bears all sweaty. | 朋友是不会把朋友的可爱小熊弄得都浑身湿答答的 |
[16:36] | Right. anyway, uh, with wolowitz occupied elsewhere, | 没错 总之 因为沃尔维茨忙着干别的 |
[16:40] | We had something we wanted to ask you. | 我们有件事想请求你 |
[16:43] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[16:44] | Yes. | 在 |
[16:48] | Penny. | 潘妮 |
[16:49] | We would very much appreciate it | 如果你愿意成为我们光晕团队的 |
[16:51] | If you would be the fourth member of our halo team. | 第四位队员 我们会非常高兴 |
[16:54] | I don’t think I need to tell you what an honor this is. | 我想我不用提这是一种何等的荣幸了 |
[17:00] | That’s so sweet, but I’m going out dancing with a girlfriend. | 真是太好了 但我要出去和一个女伴跳舞了 |
[17:04] | You can’t go out; it’s halo night. | 你不能出去 这是光晕之夜啊 |
[17:07] | -well, for penny, it’s dancing night. -you go dancing every wednesday? | -对潘妮来说 这是跳舞之夜 -你每周三都去跳舞? |
[17:11] | -no. -then that’s not “dancing night.” | -不是 -那这就不能叫”跳舞之夜” |
[17:14] | Look, Why don’t I play with you guys tomorrow? | 这样 我明天和你们玩怎么样 |
[17:16] | Tonight is halo night. it’s like talking to a wall. | 今晚才是光晕之夜 怎么像对牛弹琴 |
[17:21] | All right, now, sheldon, you and I are about to have a problem. | 够了 谢尔顿 看来你和我又要对着干了 |
[17:26] | Sheldon, remember, we role-played this. | 谢尔顿 你忘了我们排练过的 |
[17:29] | Yes, but you didn’t portray her as completely irrational. | 是 可你没像她这么完全不讲理啊 |
[17:32] | All right, fellas, I gotta go. | 好了 伙计们 我要走了 |
[17:34] | But good luck. | 你们好好玩 |
[17:39] | Maybe we should’ve asked her | 或许我们该问问 |
[17:40] | if we could go dancing with her and girlfriend. | 是否可以跟她和她的女伴一起去跳舞 |
[17:42] | OK. Assuming we could dance– which we can’t– | 好吧 先假设我们会跳舞 实际上我们还不会 |
[17:45] | There are three of us and two of them. | 我们有三个人 而她们只有两个 |
[17:47] | So? | 又如何 |
[17:48] | It’s the chinese restaurant all over again. | 意味着又要上演一遍中国餐馆事件 |
[17:51] | I assure you that cutting a dumpling in thirds | 我保证把一个蒸饺切成三份 |
[17:54] | Is child’s play compared with three men | 比起一个男人要和0.67个女人跳舞来说 |
[17:55] | Each attempting to dance with 67% of a woman. | 那还算是小孩子把戏 |
[18:00] | For god’s sakes, sheldon, you’re driving me crazy! | 上帝保佑 谢尔顿 你要把我逼疯了 |
[18:04] | Your anger is not with me, sir, but with basic mathematics. | 你这不是在生我的气 先生 你这是在生数学的气 |
[18:06] | I’m pretty sure my anger is with you. | 我蛮肯定我这是在生你的气 |
[18:08] | What’s happening to us? we’re falling apart. | 我们到底怎么了 我们正在分崩离析 |
[18:12] | -who are you calling? -the only man who can restore | -你准备打给谁 -唯一一个能 |
[18:15] | Any semblance of balance to our universe. | 让我们这里稍显一点平衡的人 |
[18:18] | Hi, this is howard wolowitz. | 你好 我是霍华德·沃尔维茨 |
[18:19] | And this is christy vanderbelt. | 我是克里斯蒂·范德贝尔特 |
[18:21] | We can’t get to the phone right now because we’re having sex! | 我们现在不能接电话 因为我们正在做爱! |
[18:27] | You’re not going to put that on your message, are you? | 你不会就拿这个做留言吧 |
[18:29] | Nah, I’m just kidding. I’ll re-record it. | 当然不会 只是开个玩笑 我会重新录 |
[18:35] | Sheldon, think this through. you’re going to ask howard to choose | 谢尔顿 你得三思 你这是让霍华德在性爱与光晕之间 |
[18:38] | Between sex and halo. | 做出抉择 |
[18:40] | No, I’m going to ask him to choose between sex and halo three. | 不 我是让他在性爱与光晕Ⅲ之间做出抉择 |
[18:44] | As far as I know, sex has not been upgraded | 就我所知 性爱还没有被升级到 |
[18:46] | To include hi-def graphics and enhanced weapon systems. | 拥有高清图像以及加强版武器装备 |
[18:49] | You’re right, all sex has is nudity, orgasms and human contact. | 你说的对 性爱只是裸体 高潮 还有人与人自然的交流 |
[18:54] | My point. | 说的正是 |
[18:57] | You can take the damn plastic off the couch once in a while! | 你就不能偶尔把该死的塑料纸撕下来吗! |
[19:00] | Why, so you and howard can hump on it?! | 干吗 这样你和霍华德就可以在上面搞了?! |
[19:04] | Ladies, ladies, I’m sure there’s a middle ground. | 女士们 女士们 我想肯定还是有折中的办法 |
[19:06] | Shut up, howard! | 住嘴 霍华德 |
[19:09] | You guys talk. I’m gonna take my scooter out for a little spin. | 你们慢慢说 我出去骑小摩托转一圈 |
[19:12] | You happy? you drove your own son out of the house. | 你开心了? 你把你自己儿子赶出家门了 |
[19:15] | Why don’t you stop… | 你为什么不… |
[19:16] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么 |
[19:18] | It’s halo night. | 今晚是光晕之夜啊 |
[19:20] | He’s not a man, he’s a putz! | 他不是个男人 他只是个白痴 |
[19:21] | And don’t you take that tone with me, you gold digger! | 你别用那口气跟我说话 你个骗财女! |
[19:24] | -what’d you call me? -you heard me! | -你说我什么? -你听到了 |
[19:26] | And I’ll tell you something else, you’re barking up the wrong tree. | 我还要告诉你 你找错对象了 |
[19:29] | Cause as long as you’re around, howard is out of the will! | 因为只要让我再见到你 我遗嘱里就没有霍华德这个名字 |
[19:32] | You know what? I got better offers. I’m outta here. | 我告诉你 我有更好的人选 我走了 |
[19:36] | That’s right. go back to babylon, you whore! | 这就对了 回巴比伦(那里盛产妓女)去吧 你个妓女 |
[19:43] | So, halo night, huh? | 光晕之夜 是吧 |
[19:47] | I thought she was the whore of omaha. | 我还以为她是奥马哈来的妓女 |
[19:55] | Sheldon, you got him in your sights! fire! he’s charging his plasma rifle! | 谢尔顿 他就在你射程之内 射击! 他正在给等离子来福枪充电 |
[19:58] | I can’t shoot now. I’m cloaking! | 我现在不能射击 我正隐身着! |
[20:00] | -raj! kill sheldon! -i can’t see him! | -拉杰 快干了谢尔顿 -我看不见他! |
[20:03] | That’s why they call it cloaking, dead man! | 所以这才叫做隐身 呆子 |
[20:05] | -start throwing grenades! -i’m all out! | -那扔手榴弹啊! -我用完了! |
[20:09] | Hey, guys. my friends and I got tired of dancing, | 伙计们 我和我朋友们跳舞跳累了 |
[20:11] | So we came over to have sex with you. | 所以我们过来想和你们做爱 |
[20:13] | Raj, hop in the tank! | 拉杰 跳到坦克里来! |
[20:15] | -we said no tanks! -there are no rules in hell! | -我们说好不准用坦克的! -都死了还讲什么规则! |
[20:19] | Son of a bitch. med pack! I need a med pack! | 该死的 医疗装备! 我需要医疗装备! |
[20:23] | Told ya. | 我说的吧 |
[20:25] | There’s a sniper. use your rocket launcher! | 那里有个狙击兵 快用你那火箭筒! |
[20:27] | All I’ve got is a needler and I’m all out of ammo! | 只有你在对我嚷嚷 我已经没子弹啦! |
[20:30] | And now you’re out of life. | 现在你去死吧 |
[20:34] | Why’d you hit pause? | 你干吗按暂停? |
[20:35] | I thought I heard… something. | 我好像听到…什么声音 |
[20:38] | What? | 什么? |
[20:39] | No, never mind. It’s all right. Go. | 没什么 算了 继续吧 |