时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Alright, just a few more feet. | 近在眼前了 |
[00:15] | And… here we are, gentlemen, | 到了 同志们 |
[00:18] | The gates of elzebob. | 黑暗之门 |
[00:21] | Good lord. | 上帝保佑 |
[00:22] | Don’t panic. this is what the last 97 hours have been about. | 沉住气 97小时的鏖战就为了这一刻 |
[00:25] | Stay frosty. there’s a horde of armed goblins | 站着别动 那有一大群拿着武器的地精 |
[00:28] | On the other side of that gate guarding the sword of asaroth. | 艾泽拉斯之剑就在门的另一边 |
[00:31] | Warriors, unsheathe your weapons. magic wielders, raise your wands. | 战士们 拿出你们的武器 法师们 举起你们的魔杖 |
[00:35] | Lock and load. | 各就各位 |
[00:36] | Raj, blow the gates. | 拉杰 把门给轰开 |
[00:38] | Blowing the gates. | 轰了大门 |
[00:40] | Ctrl Control, | |
[00:41] | SHIFT… B Shift… b! | |
[00:46] | Oh, my god, so many goblins! | 天哪 这么多地精 |
[00:49] | Don’t just stand there, slash and move! | 别傻愣着啊 打起来 跑起来 |
[00:51] | Stay in formation! | 保持阵型 |
[00:53] | Leonard, you got one on your tail. | 里奥纳德 你背后有个怪 |
[00:54] | My tail’s prehensile– I’ll swat him off. | 背后偷袭也没用…我会干掉他的 |
[00:57] | I got him, leonard. | 我得手了 里奥纳德 |
[00:58] | Tonight I spice my mead with goblin blood. | 今晚我要和着地精的鲜血痛饮一番 |
[01:02] | Raj, no, it’s a trap! they’re flanking us! | 拉杰 那是个陷阱 他们想夹击我们 |
[01:04] | He’s got me! | 他打中我了 |
[01:06] | Sheldon, he’s got raj. use your sleep spell! | 谢尔顿 他击中拉杰了 你快用昏迷术 |
[01:10] | I’ve got the sword of asaroth! | 我拿到艾泽拉斯之剑了 |
[01:14] | Forget the sword, help raj! | 别管那剑了 快去帮拉杰 |
[01:16] | There is no more sheldon. I am the sword master! | 我才不是什么谢尔顿 我是剑圣 |
[01:20] | – leonard, look out! – damn it, man, we’re dying here! | -里奥纳德 当心 -靠 我们要被团灭了 |
[01:23] | Good-bye, peasants! | 再见了 各位乡巴佬 |
[01:25] | The bastard teleported! | 那小杂种自己开了传送门跑了 |
[01:29] | He’s selling the sword of asaroth on ebay. | 他在易趣上出售了那把剑 |
[01:32] | You betrayed us for money? who are you? | 你为钱出卖了我们? 你到底是谁? |
[01:35] | I’m a rogue night elf. | 我是暗夜精灵盗贼 |
[01:36] | Don’t you people read character descriptions? | 没读过游戏的人物介绍吗 |
[01:39] | Wait, wait! somebody just clicked “buy it now.” | 等等 刚刚有人点了购买 |
[01:42] | I am the sword master! | 我才是剑圣 |
[02:08] | I’m all sweaty. | 我浑身都是汗 |
[02:10] | Anybody want to log on to second life and go swimming? | 有谁想去第二人生游泳吗 |
[02:12] | I just built a virtual pool. | 我刚造了个虚拟泳池 |
[02:15] | No. I can’t look at you or your avatar right now. | 不 我现在不想看到你 或你的化身 |
[02:22] | Sounds like your neighbor’s home. | 好像你的邻居回来了 |
[02:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[02:27] | Don’t forget the mail you took accidentally on purpose | 别忘了你故意不小心拿错的信 |
[02:30] | As an excuse to talk to her. | 那可是你和她搭讪的借口 |
[02:31] | Oh, right, right, right. | 对 对 对 |
[02:34] | Stealing snail mail– very old school. I like it. | 信件劫掠者 -很老套 不过我喜欢 |
[02:38] | Penny, the mailman, did it again… | 潘妮 那个邮差又送错… |
[02:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:42] | Hi, leonard. this is doug. | 嗨 里奥纳德 这是道格 |
[02:44] | Doug, this is my neighbor leonard. | 道格 这是我邻居里奥纳德 |
[02:46] | What’s up, bro? | 什么事 老兄? |
[02:49] | Not much… | 没什么… |
[02:52] | Bro. | 老兄… |
[02:54] | Is everything okay? | 有事吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah, no, I just… I got your mail again. here. | 是的 没 只是 你的信又跑我这来了 |
[02:59] | Thank you. I’ve got to talk to that mailman. | 谢谢 我已经和那邮差说过了 |
[03:01] | Oh, no, that’s probably not such a good idea. | 噢 不 那样不太好吧 |
[03:04] | Civil servants have a documented propensity | 资料表明这些公务员都… |
[03:06] | To, you know, snap, so… | 你知道的 小事一桩 所以… |
[03:10] | Okay. well, thank you again. | 好吧 还是谢谢你 |
[03:12] | No problem. bye. | 小事一桩 再见 |
[03:14] | Oh, and bye… bro. | 再见 老兄 |
[03:25] | Penny for your thoughts. | 你想什么呢? (谚语中正好影射有潘妮的名字) |
[03:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[03:30] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[03:31] | Penny’s fine. the guy she’s kissing is really fine. | 潘妮很好 和她接吻那家伙也真不错 |
[03:35] | Kissing, what kind of kissing? cheeks? lips? chaste? french? | 接吻? 吻哪? 脸颊? 嘴唇? 手? 还是法式舌吻? |
[03:40] | What is wrong with you? | 你这是怎么回事啊? |
[03:43] | I’m a romantic. | 我是个情圣 |
[03:47] | Don’t tell me that your hopeless infatuation | 别告诉我你一下子从毫无希望的迷恋 |
[03:49] | Is devolving into pointless jealousy. | 幡然醒悟成一个无理取闹的妒夫 |
[03:51] | I’m not jealous. I’m just a little concerned for her. | 我不是嫉妒 我只是对她比较在意 |
[03:54] | I didn’t like the look of the guy. | 我不喜欢那家伙的脸 |
[03:56] | Because he looks better than you? | 就因为他比你帅? |
[04:02] | He was kind of dreamy. | 没错 他是有那么点点帅… |
[04:04] | At least now you can retrieve the black box | 你和她约会的白日梦被打碎了 |
[04:06] | From the twisted, smoldering wreckage | 不过至少你还可以从那堆幻想残骸中 |
[04:08] | That was once your fantasy of dating her | 取回那个黑匣子 |
[04:10] | And analyze the data so that you don’t crash | 然后分析下里面的数据 |
[04:12] | Into geek mountain again. | 来避免再次成为一个爱情傻瓜 |
[04:15] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[04:16] | Love is not a sprint, it’s a marathon– | 爱情不是短跑 是场马拉松 |
[04:19] | A relentless pursuit that only ends when she falls into your arms… | 是场无情的追击 唯一的终点是她投向你的怀抱 |
[04:24] | Or hits you with the pepper spray. | 要不就是用防狼喷雾招呼你 |
[04:28] | I’m done with penny. | 我和潘妮结束了 |
[04:30] | I’m going to be more realistic and go after someone my own speed. | 我还是现实点去追个符合我这层次的女人 |
[04:33] | – like who? – I don’t know… | -比如谁? -我不知道 |
[04:35] | Olivia geiger. | 奥莉维亚·盖革 |
[04:36] | The dietician at the cafeteria with the limp and the lazy eye? | 餐厅里那个双眼慵懒无神的营养学家? |
[04:43] | I don’t think you have a shot there. | 我觉得你没戏 |
[04:46] | I have noticed that leslie winkle recently started shaving her legs. | 我发现莱斯利·温克最近开始刮腿毛了 |
[04:49] | Now given that winter is coming, | 冬天都要来了 |
[04:51] | One can only assume she’s signaling sexual availability. | 她这样只可能是在发求爱信号 |
[04:55] | I don’t know. you guys work in the same lab. | 我不太清楚 你们在同一间实验室 |
[04:57] | – so? – there are pitfalls. | -所以? -可能里面有阴谋 |
[04:59] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我就是知道 |
[05:01] | When it comes to sexual harassment law, | 说到性骚扰的法律条文 |
[05:04] | I’m a bit of a self-taught expert. | 我是这方面专家 无师自通 |
[05:09] | If I were to ask leslie winkle out, | 如果我约莱斯利·温克出去 |
[05:11] | It would just be for dinner. I’m not going to walk into the lab, | 只是吃顿晚饭而已 |
[05:14] | Ask her to strip naked and dance for me. | 我可不会跑到实验室叫她跳脱衣舞给我看 |
[05:16] | Oh, then you’re probably okay. | 那样或许还可以 |
[05:22] | – hello, leslie. – hi, leonard. | -你好 莱斯利 -好 里奥纳德 |
[05:24] | I’d like to propose an experiment… | 我想做个实验 |
[05:26] | – goggles, leonard. – right. | 先把护目镜戴上 |
[05:30] | I would like to propose an experiment. | 莱斯利 我想做个实验 |
[05:32] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[05:33] | I’m trying to see how long it takes a 500-kilowatt | 我正尝试看看用500千瓦的氧-碘激光器 |
[05:35] | Oxygen iodine laser to heat up my cup a’ noodles. | 要多久才能热好我的杯面 |
[05:40] | I’ve done it. about two seconds. 2.6 for minestrone. | 我试了 大概2秒 蔬菜通心粉要2.6秒 |
[05:49] | Anyway, I was thinking more | 不管怎样 我一直在想 |
[05:51] | Of a bio-social exploration with a neuro-chemical overlay. | 要和一个神经化学专家一起做个生理-社会的研究 |
[05:56] | Wait, are you asking me out? | 等等 你这是在约我出去吗 |
[06:00] | I was going to characterize it as the modification | 我把这称之为是 |
[06:02] | Of our colleague-slash-friendship paradigm | 用这种类似约会的附加成分 |
[06:04] | With the addition of a date-like component, | 实现从同事关系转化为朋友关系 |
[06:06] | But we don’t need to quibble over terminology. | 但我们没必要在专业术语上纠结 |
[06:11] | What sort of experiment? | 什么样的实验? |
[06:13] | There’s a generally accepted pattern in this area. | 在这个领域有个公认的模式 |
[06:15] | I would pick you up, take you to a restaurant. | 我去接你 然后带你去餐厅 |
[06:18] | Then we would see a movie, probably a romantic comedy | 再接着看场电影 也许是部由实力演员休·格兰特 |
[06:20] | Featuring the talents of hugh grant or sandra bullock. | 或桑德拉·布洛克出演的浪漫爱情喜剧 |
[06:24] | Interesting. and would you agree | 有意思 |
[06:26] | That the primary way we would evaluate either the success | 那检验实验成功与否的主要依据 |
[06:28] | Or failure of the date would be | 是观察由晚安吻引发的生化反应 |
[06:30] | Based on the biochemical reaction during the good night kiss? | 这你没意见吧? |
[06:33] | Heart rate, pheromones, etc. yes. | 心跳速率 荷尔蒙分泌素信息等等 当然是这样 |
[06:36] | Why don’t we just stipulate that the date goes well | 那何不先假定约会一切顺利 |
[06:38] | And move to the key variable? | 直接跳到最后可能有变数的那个关键步骤? |
[06:40] | – you mean kiss you now? – yes. | -你的意思是现在就吻你? -是的 |
[06:42] | Can you define the parameters of the kiss? | 能定义下这个吻的参数吗 |
[06:44] | Close-mouthed but romantic. mint? | 嘴唇闭合但要浪漫 要薄荷吗 |
[06:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | I count down from three? | 我从3开始倒计时? |
[06:55] | No, I think it needs to be spontaneous. | 不用 我觉得这得自然而然的开始 |
[07:05] | – what do you think? – you proposed the experiment. | -如何? -你提出的这个实验 |
[07:07] | I think you should present your findings first. | 你先说 |
[07:10] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[07:12] | On the plus side, it was a good kiss. | 就好的方面来看 这吻不错 |
[07:14] | Reasonable technique, no extraneous spittle. | 合格的技术 没有多余的唾液 |
[07:18] | On the other hand, no arousal. | 不怎么理想的方面是 毫无感觉 |
[07:21] | – none? – none. | -没感觉吗 -没有 |
[07:28] | – thank you for your time. – thank you. | -谢谢你抽出时间 -谢谢 |
[07:35] | None at all? | 真的一点感觉都没? |
[07:40] | Sheldon, if you were a robot, | 谢尔顿 如果你是个机器人 |
[07:43] | And I knew and you didn’t… | 我知道但你自己不知道… |
[07:48] | …would you want me to tell you? | 你想我告诉你吗 |
[07:51] | That depends. | 那得看情况 |
[07:53] | When | 如果 |
[07:54] | I learn that I’m a robot… | 我知道了 |
[07:57] | Will I be able to handle it? | 我能够做好自我调整吗 |
[08:00] | Maybe– although the history of science fiction is not on your side. | 大概…不过纵览科幻史 你没戏 |
[08:05] | Okay, let me ask you this– | 好吧 那我来问你 |
[08:07] | When I learn that I’m a robot, | 如果我真是个机器人 |
[08:09] | Would I be bound by asimov’s three laws of robotics? | 我得遵循阿西莫夫机器人三大定律吗 |
[08:14] | You might be bound by them right now. | 貌似你一直没违背过 |
[08:20] | That’s true. have you ever harmed a human being | 那到是 你有没有伤害过人类? |
[08:22] | Or through inaction allowed a human being to come to harm? | 或看到人类受伤害而袖手旁观? |
[08:25] | – of course not. – have you ever harmed yourself | -当然没有 -那你有没有伤害过你自己? |
[08:27] | Or allowed yourself to be harmed | 或者让自己受伤? |
[08:29] | Except in cases where a human being would have been endangered? | 当然除了在有人类受到伤害的情况下(三大定律内容) |
[08:31] | – well, no. – I smell robot. | -没有 -我闻到机器人的味道了 |
[08:37] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[08:39] | Internet’s been down for half an hour. | 已经断网半个小时了 |
[08:43] | Also, sheldon may be a robot. | 另外 谢尔顿也许是个机器人 |
[08:47] | So how’d it go with leslie? | 那么和莱斯利怎么样了? |
[08:50] | Oh, we tried kissing, but the earth didn’t move. | 我们试着接吻了 但是地球没有移动 |
[08:55] | I mean, any more than the 383 miles that it was going to move anyway. | 我是说 它还只偏移了该移的383英里 |
[09:01] | Oh, I’ve seen that look before. | 历史要重演了 |
[09:03] | This is just going to be two weeks of moping | 闷闷不乐两个星期 |
[09:05] | And tedious emo songs | 不断的哼唱冗长乏味的魔鬼之音 |
[09:07] | And calling me to come down to pet stores to look at cats. | 还会叫我到楼下的宠物商店去看猫 |
[09:12] | I don’t know if I can take it. | 我不知道我还受不受的了 |
[09:15] | You could power down. | 你可以切断你自己的电源 |
[09:19] | As usual, wolowitz has the solution. | 通常这时候 沃尔斯利都会有办法的 |
[09:23] | I happen to know a place | 我正好知道有那么个地方… |
[09:25] | Where there are plenty of eligible women and leonard could have his pick. | 有很多符合里奥纳德条件的女人随他挑 |
[09:38] | Remember the latin hips. | 记住拉丁里的臀部动作 |
[09:41] | Shoulders stay still, and… we sway. | 肩膀保持不动 然后我们摇摆… |
[09:49] | 1 2 3 One, two, three… | |
[09:52] | 5 6 7 …five, six, seven. | |
[09:54] | I think mrs. tishman’s got her eye on you. | 我看狄西曼女士是看上你了 |
[09:58] | I’ve been there. you’re in for a treat. | 我有过这种待遇 她正邀你共舞呢 |
[10:16] | Oh, good lord. | 哦 天哪 |
[10:28] | God, that’s a good song. | 上帝啊 这真是首好歌 |
[10:31] | If you’re compiling a mix cd for a double suicide. | 如果你是说你灌了这张唱片是想让我们双双自杀 |
[10:35] | Oh, I hope that scratching post is for you. | 哦 希望这个猫抓柱是给你自己用的 |
[10:39] | I know what you’re thinking. I’ve taken your asthma into account. | 我知道你在想什么 我考虑到你的哮喘了 |
[10:41] | There’s a feline geneticist in san diego | 圣迭哥有个猫科类基因学家 |
[10:44] | Who’s developed the cutest little hypoallergenic calicos. | 培育一种暴可爱的猫 不易引起过敏 |
[10:47] | – listen to me… – I’ve been thinking about names. | -听我说 -我想了很多名字 |
[10:49] | I’m kind of torn between einstein, newton | 我还没决定叫什么 爱因斯坦? 牛顿? |
[10:51] | And sergeant fuzzy boots. | 还是叫莎金氏绒靴 |
[10:54] | Do you really think you can satisfy your need | 你真以为养了只转基因的小猫 |
[10:56] | For a relationship with a genetically altered cat? | 就能填补你的情感空虚吗 |
[10:59] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[11:00] | If it’s a cute, little, cuddly cat. | 如果那是只让人爱不释手的可爱小猫 |
[11:03] | Oh, come on. leonard… | 得了吧 里奥纳德… |
[11:08] | This is obviously about penny. | 显然是因为潘妮吧 |
[11:12] | It doesn’t matter. | 和那没关系 |
[11:13] | The woman’s not interested in me. the woman rejected me. | 那女人对我不感兴趣 她拒绝了我 |
[11:17] | Look, | 听着 |
[11:19] | I think that you have as much of a chance | 我认为你和潘妮上床的几率 |
[11:21] | Of having a sexual relationship with penny | 就和用一架哈勃望远镜发现 |
[11:23] | As the hubble telescope does of discovering | 每一个太空黑洞中心都有个小人 |
[11:25] | At the center of every black hole | 开着手电筒寻找一个断路器 |
[11:27] | Is a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker. | 一样渺茫 |
[11:33] | Nevertheless, | 不管怎样 |
[11:34] | I do feel obligated to point out to you | 我觉得我得和你说明一个问题 |
[11:38] | That she did not reject you. | 她没有拒绝你 |
[11:40] | You did not ask her out. | 你还从未约过她出去 |
[11:43] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[11:45] | I didn’t ask her out. I should ask her out. | 我都没去约过她 我应该去约她 |
[11:47] | No, no, that was not my point. | 不 不 我不是这个意思 |
[11:50] | My point was don’t buy a cat. | 我的意思是要你别去买只猫回来 |
[11:53] | No, but you’re right. | 不行 但是你说的没错 |
[11:55] | I should march over there and ask her out. | 我应该跑过去邀她出去 |
[11:58] | Oh, goody, we’re getting a cat. | 真是有够棒的 我们即将有只小猫了 |
[12:09] | Good afternoon, penny. so, hi… hey. | 下午好 潘妮 那个…你好 |
[12:14] | I was wondering if you had plans for dinner. | 我是想问有没有安排要去哪就餐? |
[12:16] | You mean dinner tonight? | 你是说今晚晚餐吗 |
[12:19] | There is an inherent ambiguity in the word “dinner.” | 就餐这词有其固有的二义性 |
[12:21] | Technically it refers | 学术上我们可以这样理解 |
[12:22] | To the largest meal of the day whenever it’s consumed. | 它是一天中我们吃的最主要的一顿饭 |
[12:25] | So to clarify here, by dinner I mean supper. | 所以我在此澄清一下 我的这餐指晚饭 |
[12:28] | – supper? – or dinner. | -晚饭? -或者就餐 |
[12:31] | I was thinking 6:30 if you can go. or a different time. | 6:30你方便吗 或者你另外定时间 |
[12:33] | 6:30’s great. | 6:30没问题 |
[12:35] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:38] | – great. – I like hanging out with you guys. | -太好了 -我喜欢和你们一伙人出去 |
[12:40] | Us guys? | 我们一伙? |
[12:42] | Yeah, you know, sheldon, howard, raj. who all’s coming? | 是啊 谢尔顿 霍华德 拉杰 他们都会去吧? |
[12:46] | They… | 他们… |
[12:48] | Might all be there. | 大概都会吧 |
[12:51] | Or a subset of them might be there. | 或者他们中的某个会去 |
[12:54] | Algebraically speaking, there are too many unknowns. | 从代数学来看 有太多的未知数 |
[12:56] | For example, sheldon had quiznos for lunch. | 比如 万一谢尔顿午饭吃了Quiznos(三明治品牌) |
[12:59] | Sometimes he finds that filling, other times he doesn’t. | 有时候他会觉得吃太撑了 |
[13:01] | It’s no fault of quiznos– they have a varied menu. | 其实这不是Quiznos的错…有很多吃的可以选 |
[13:06] | Okay, whatever. it sounds like fun. | 好吧 不管怎样 听起来很有意思 |
[13:09] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:10] | – did we say a time? – 6:30. | -我们定好时间了吗 -6:30 |
[13:12] | – and that’s still good? – it’s fine. | -这时间可以吗 -可以 |
[13:14] | – ’cause it’s not carved in stone. – no, 6:30’s great. | -它没刻在石头上不是非得这时间 -不用 6:30可以 |
[13:16] | I’ll get my chisel. | 我去拿凿子 |
[13:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:23] | To… carve the… I’ll see you at 6:30. | 我要去刻石头…那6:30见 |
[13:38] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何? |
[13:44] | Could you be more specific? | 能问的更具体点吗 |
[13:48] | Can you tell I’m perspiring a little? | 我是不是有点出汗? |
[13:51] | No. the dark crescent-shaped patterns under your arms conceal it nicely. | 没有 你腋下的月牙形图案很隐蔽 |
[13:58] | – what time is your date? – 6:30. | -你们约了几点? -6:30 |
[14:00] | Perfect. that gives you | 太好了 |
[14:01] | Two hours and 15 minutes for that dense molecular cloud | 你还有2个钟头15分钟的时间 |
[14:04] | Of aramis to dissipate. | 用Aramis(男士化妆品品牌)来分解你那高密度分子云 |
[14:06] | Is it too much? | 很明显吗 |
[14:08] | Not if you’re a rugby team. | 对于个橄榄球队的来说很正常 |
[14:11] | If it should ever come up, | 如果你被问起为什么没去 |
[14:13] | You didn’t join us because you stuffed yourself | 你得回答你在Quiznos |
[14:15] | With a chicken carbonara sub at quiznos. | 吃烤鸡肉面加干酪沙司吃撑了 |
[14:17] | Why would I join you? | 为什么我会和你们一块去? |
[14:19] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[14:23] | You know what, maybe this isn’t such a good idea. | 你知道么 也许这是个馊主意 |
[14:26] | No, well, now there’s always the possibility | 也不是啊 极有可能 |
[14:28] | That alcohol and poor judgment on her part | 她会在酒精的作用下神志不清 |
[14:31] | Might lead to a nice romantic evening. | 如此你们就能共度浪漫今宵 |
[14:35] | You’re right. alcohol, poor judgment– it could go well. | 没错 酒精 神志不清…确实可能成功 |
[14:38] | There is the other possibility, that… | 还有一种可能… |
[14:40] | This date kicks off a rather unpleasant 6 months | 这次约会会引发又一个不愉快的6个月 |
[14:42] | Of the two of you passing awkwardly in the hall, | 两人在走廊里尴尬的擦肩而过 |
[14:45] | Until one of you breaks down and moves to another zip code. | 直到你们其中某人再也受不了而搬去另外一个州 |
[14:48] | You could’ve stopped at “it could go well.” | 你在说完”确实可能成功”的时候就该住嘴了 |
[14:52] | If I could’ve, I would’ve. | 如果可以 我会的 |
[14:54] | I mean, I’m a perfectly nice guy. | 我的意思是 我绝对是个好男人 |
[14:57] | There’s no reason we couldn’t go and have a lovely dinner, | 没理由我们连共进一顿愉快的晚餐都不行 |
[15:00] | Maybe take a walk afterwards, | 也许还能来个餐后漫步 |
[15:02] | Talk about things we have in common. | 谈谈我们之间的共同爱好 |
[15:05] | You love pottery? I love pottery! | 你喜欢陶艺? 我也喜欢 |
[15:08] | There’s a pause, | 这里暂停 |
[15:10] | We both know what’s happening. I lean in, we kiss. | 接下来发生的大家都猜得到了 我俯身向下 我们接吻了 |
[15:12] | It’s a little tentative at first, but then I realize | 先是双方互相试探性的吻 |
[15:14] | She’s kissing me back. she’s biting my lower lip! | 随后我感觉到她回吻了我 她正轻咬我的下唇 |
[15:16] | She wants me! this thing is going the distance! | 她想要我 事情就是这么水到渠成了 |
[15:18] | We’re going to have sex! oh, god, oh, my god! | 我们会去做爱 哦 上帝啊 我的上帝 |
[15:23] | Is the sex starting now? | 现在就开始作爱了? |
[15:26] | I’m having a panic attack. | 我恐慌症发作了 |
[15:29] | Well then… calm down. | 好吧 冷静下来 |
[15:31] | If I could, I wouldn’t be having a panic… | 如果可以冷静下来的话 我就不会如此恐慌了 |
[15:33] | That’s why they call it a panic attack. | 所以它才被称作恐慌症 |
[15:36] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:38] | Yeah, sit down. now close your eyes. | 就这样 坐好 现在闭上双眼 |
[15:40] | – why? – just do it. | -为什么? -照做就好了 |
[15:42] | Now try to increase your alpha wave activity. | 现在试着激活你的α波 |
[15:45] | – what?! – it’s a biofeedback technique. | -什么 -这是生理回馈技术 |
[15:48] | It’s relaxation through brain wave manipulation. | 通过控制脑电波来调整放松 |
[15:50] | I read a paper about it in journal of american neuroscience. | 我在本<美国神经科学>期刊上读过篇论文 |
[15:53] | It was a little sparsely sourced, but I think the basic science is valid. | 论证方面稍有欠缺 但我认为基本原理还是对的 |
[15:56] | I probably have it here somewhere. | 好像就放在这附近了 |
[15:58] | Who am I kidding? I can’t go through with this. | 我像在开玩笑吗 再这样子我去不成了 |
[16:00] | You need to call her and cancel. | 你打电话给她帮我取消了吧 |
[16:02] | – me? – yes. | -我? -是的 |
[16:03] | – what should I tell her? – I don’t know. tell her I’m sick. | -我怎么说? -不知道 就说我病了 |
[16:07] | Not an illness that will make her want to take care of me, | 不要那种让她想跑来照顾我的那种病 |
[16:09] | But nothing so critical that she’ll feel uncomfortable | 也不要那种严重到让她望而却步的病 |
[16:12] | Going out with me if I want to try this again. | 万一下次我还想要约她出去 |
[16:14] | Got it. so I’m assuming nothing venereal? | 明白 所以我不可以说你得了性病? |
[16:21] | I’ll just tell her that you had a routine colonoscopy | 那我就说你只是做了常规的结肠镜检查 |
[16:24] | And haven’t quite bounced back. | 还没恢复过来 |
[16:26] | – give me the phone. – I thought you wanted to cancel. | -把电话给我 -我以为你想取消 |
[16:28] | I can’t, because if I don’t show up she’ll still be expecting you. | 不行 我要不去她还会期待你去的 |
[16:32] | Why would she be expecting me? | 为什么她会期待我去? |
[16:35] | Stop asking me all these questions. | 别再问我关于这个的问题了 |
[16:37] | I need to take another shower. | 我得再去冲个澡 |
[16:42] | So are the rest of the guys meeting us here? | 和其他人约好在这里碰头吗 |
[16:44] | Oh, yeah… no. | 哦 是的…不是 |
[16:47] | It turns out that raj and howard had to work, and sheldon… | 拉杰和霍华德临时被叫去工作了 谢尔顿… |
[16:51] | Had a colonoscopy and he hasn’t quite bounced back yet. | 他做了结肠镜检查还没恢复过来 |
[16:56] | My uncle just had a colonoscopy. | 我叔叔也刚做完结肠镜检查 |
[16:58] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[16:59] | Then that’s something we have in common. | 我们是如此的有共同点 |
[17:03] | How? | 哪? |
[17:04] | We both have people in our lives who… | 在我们的人生中都有那么一个人 |
[17:07] | Want to nip intestinal polyps in the bud. | 想要把肠息肉消灭于萌芽中 |
[17:17] | So what’s new in the world of physics? | 最近物理界有什么新闻? |
[17:20] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:23] | Really? nothing? | 真的没什么? |
[17:24] | Well, with the exception of string theory, | 自从30年代发现了弦论以来 |
[17:27] | Not much has happened since the 1930s. | 就没什么大事发生了 |
[17:30] | And you can’t prove string theory. | 而且弦论还没被证实 |
[17:31] | At best you can say, | 你最多只能说 |
[17:33] | “hey, look, my idea has an internal logical consistency.” | 嘿 看啊 我的观点具有内部逻辑相容性 |
[17:40] | Well, I’m sure things will pick up. | 这事肯定会被搞定的 |
[17:46] | What’s new at the cheesecake factory? | 芝士蛋糕店那最近有啥新闻? |
[17:49] | Not much. | 不多 |
[17:51] | We do have a chocolate key lime that’s moving pretty well. | 有个巧克力酸橙卖的不错 |
[17:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:02] | What about your… | 你那个… |
[18:04] | Hallway friend? | 走廊里的朋友怎么样了? |
[18:06] | Doug? oh, yeah, I don’t know. | 道格? 哦 我不太清楚 |
[18:09] | I mean, you know, he’s nice and funny, but… | 我是说 他不错啦 也很风趣 但是… |
[18:11] | Can I get you started with some drinks? | 要先点些饮料吗 |
[18:13] | No | 不要 |
[18:14] | – you were saying? but… – I’d like a drink. | -你刚说什么? 但是什么 -我想要杯饮料 |
[18:16] | Just say the “but” thing about doug and then I’ll get her back. | 还是先说完你关于道格的”但是”吧 我等下会叫她回来的 |
[18:22] | I don’t know, it’s just me. | 我也不知道 反正是我的问题 |
[18:23] | I’m still getting over this breakup with kurt | 我还没从跟库尔特分手中恢复过来 |
[18:26] | And this thing with doug would just be rebound sex. | 和道格之间只是复健性爱 |
[18:30] | Don’t get me started on rebound sex. | 别跟我提复健性爱这档事 |
[18:34] | It’s just… it’s my pattern. | 这…我一贯如此 |
[18:35] | I break up, then I find some cute guy, | 分手 然后找个可爱男生 |
[18:38] | And then it’s just 36 meaningless hours of… | 来上36小时毫无意义的… |
[18:42] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[18:45] | I’m not sure that I do. | 我不确定我明白 |
[18:48] | Is that one 36-hour experience, | 是36小时连续不断的 |
[18:51] | Or is that 36 hours spread out over, say… | 还是分散在 |
[18:54] | One glorious summer? | 一整个美丽夏季里的36个小时? |
[18:56] | No, it’s usually over a weekend, | 不是 通常是那么一个周末 |
[18:58] | And trust me, you do not feel good after it. | 相信我 在那之后会很不好受 |
[19:01] | Well, chafing, right? | 摩擦过度发炎了 对吧? |
[19:04] | Emotionally. | 是心情不好 |
[19:06] | Of course, yeah, emotional chafing. | 当然 是的 心理上的发炎 |
[19:16] | Do you want to see something cool? | 想不想看点有劲的东西? |
[19:19] | I can make this olive go into this glass | 我不用手拿 |
[19:22] | Without touching it. | 就可以让这枚橄榄进杯子 |
[19:24] | – how? – physics. | -怎么弄? -物理学原理 |
[19:32] | Centrifugal force. | 向心力 |
[19:34] | Actually, it’s centripetal force, | 确切的说 这是离心力 |
[19:36] | Which is an inward force generated by the glass | 杯子产生的离心力 |
[19:39] | Acting on the olive… | 作用在橄榄上 |
[19:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:43] | If you were riding on the olive, | 假设你坐在这颗运动着的橄榄上 |
[19:46] | You’d be in a non-inertial reference frame | 那么你就是处在一个非惯性参照系中 |
[19:48] | And would… | 并且… |
[19:51] | – are you okay? – yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吧? -当然 我没事 |
[19:55] | Did you spill ketchup? | 你有打翻番茄酱吗 |
[19:57] | – no. – I’m not okay. | -没 -那我就有事了 |
[20:02] | You sure you don’t want to go to the emergency room? | 你确定你不用去急症室吗 |
[20:04] | No, I’m okay. it stopped bleeding. | 不用 我很好 血止住了 |
[20:07] | I know, but you did throw up. isn’t that a sign of a concussion? | 我知道 但你吐了 不是脑震荡的前兆吗 |
[20:10] | Yes. but I get car sick, too, so… | 是啊 但是我还晕车 所以… |
[20:15] | Sorry about your car, by the way. | 另外 真是对不住你的车 |
[20:17] | It’s fine. you got most of it out the window. | 没事 大部分你都吐车外了 |
[20:21] | The poor guy on the bike. | 那个骑车的可怜家伙 |
[20:25] | I had a nice time. | 我过的很愉快 |
[20:27] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 我也是 |
[20:29] | Well, um, good night. | 那么 晚安 |
[20:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:36] | Was this supposed to be a date? | 这算是次约会吗 |
[20:39] | This? | 这次? |
[20:41] | No. | 不 |
[20:45] | Of course not. this was just you and me | 当然不是 这只是我们和一群人的聚会 |
[20:47] | Hanging out with a bunch of guys who didn’t show up | 只是其他人由于工作原因或肠镜检查 |
[20:50] | Cause of work and a colonoscopy. | 没来而已 |
[20:54] | Okay, I was just checking. | 那好 我只是确认下 |
[20:57] | When I take a girl on a date– | 当我和女孩子约会时 |
[20:59] | And I do– | 我… |
[21:02] | She knows she’s been dated. | 她会意识到她是在约会 |
[21:06] | Capital d. | 大写的字母D |
[21:08] | Boldface. underlined. da…ted. | 黑色粗体 还要加下划线的”Dated”(约会) |
[21:14] | I think I might have a little concussion. | 也许我真脑震荡了 |
[21:16] | I’m gonna go lie down for a while. good night. | 我要去躺会儿 晚安 |
[21:22] | So, how was your date? | 那么 你的约会怎么样? |
[21:24] | Awesome! | 棒极了 |
[21:29] | Score 1 for liquor and poor jugement. | 都是烈酒和酒后糊涂的功劳 |