Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – Hey guys! – Hi! -观众朋友们好 -大家好
[00:04] Welcome to Stage 28. 欢迎来到28号摄影棚
[00:06] This is where we did season one, two, and three. 我们前三季都是在这拍摄的
[00:08] – And now we’re back, – Yeah -今天又回来了 -没错
[00:12] Camera’s up and rolling. 摄像准备就绪
[00:13] How tired are you guys? 你们累不累
[00:15] Marker. 打板
[00:17] Quiet, please. 全场 安静了
[00:17] Today we’re filming some of the last scenes for the final episode. 今天我们要拍摄大结局的几个场景
[00:20] We’re rolling. 开拍中
[00:21] It’s so strange, like, it’s over. 感觉很奇怪 就这么结束了
[00:23] I gotta go. 我得走了
[00:25] – Oh, my God! The last day! – This is it! -我的天 最后一天啦 -没错
[00:30] It’s crazy. It’s chaos. It’s the end of the show. 既疯狂又混乱 就这么落幕了
[00:34] It’s a wrap! 结束了
[00:35] When did we get so old? 什么时候变这么老的
[00:36] Oh, please. We’re still young, we’re still hot, 拜托 我们还很年轻性感好不好
[00:38] and we’re gonna wreck this party. 会在这派对上大出风头的
[00:44] It’s crazy. 很不可思议
[00:44] It’s the last day that I’m playing Adrianna, 这是我最后一天扮演阿德里安娜
[00:46] and it’s been a character 五年来这个角色
[00:47] that’s been a part of my life for five years. 已经是我生命中的一部分了
[00:49] Come on. It’s the last chance 拜托 这是我们最后一次
[00:51] for all of us to party together. 一起狂欢的机会了
[00:52] The things that we’ve gotten to do 我们做过的那些事
[00:53] and some of the places we’ve gone, 去过的地方
[00:55] I never thought I’d get to see. 完全突破我想象
[00:58] I learned high school on TV. 我在电视里体验了高中生活
[01:01] And then it was the prom. 还有毕业舞会
[01:01] Most of us graduated for the first time on this show. 我们大部分人都是第一次参加毕业典礼
[01:07] The fans love this guy. 粉丝超待见这家伙
[01:10] – I don’t get it. – What? -我就搞不懂了 -什么啊
[01:14] I think the best moments is stuff we did in between takes. 我想最美好的时刻就是拍戏的空闲了
[01:18] The work days, the hours, 拍摄的每一天 每个小时
[01:19] the stupid conversations that make sense to us… 那些只有我们懂的白痴对话
[01:22] after 13 hours of being on set together. 在连续拍摄了13个小时后的聚会
[01:25] It was the camaraderie. 感情超乎友情
[01:26] It kind of forged us as a family. 有点像一个大家庭
[01:33] I just learned so much 拍戏这五年
[01:34] and grown so much over the last five years on the show. 我学到了非常多 也成长了非常多
[01:41] It was so cool. 真的很优秀
[01:42] It’s like the coolest television family. 感觉是最优秀的剧组了
[01:45] I just hope that people have been entertained for five years. 我只希望这五年观众能看得很高兴
[01:52] 新飞越比弗利 特别集
[01:58] Yeah, everyone and their mother, literally, 我们每个人包括自己的妈妈们
[02:00] – uh, was used to the original show. – Yeah. -之前都对此剧的原版比较熟悉 -对
[02:05] I think there was a little pressure, 会有些压力
[02:06] – ’cause I think people had expectations. – Yeah. -因为观众期望很大 -没错
[02:08] The amount of press and attention and the hype 报纸媒体的大肆宣传
[02:11] that was being thrown at us was so shocking. 把我们推到风头浪尖上
[02:14] It wasn’t like any other show. 这不像别的电视剧
[02:16] I can’t say that enough. 这点我再强调也不为过
[02:17] It wasn’t like getting cast on any other show. 和我拍的其他电视剧很不一样
[02:19] They were trying to do the similarities. 人们曾会去找我们和原剧中人物的相似处
[02:21] “Annie’s gonna be the Brenda” you know. 像是”安妮就是原版的布兰达”
[02:24] I cannot tell you how many interviews in the beginning 最开始每个采访我的人都会问
[02:27] people were, “Oh, so you’re the Dylan? “那你是演迪伦吗”
[02:28] – “You’re… you’re Dylan. You’re Dylan.” – Yeah. -“你演迪伦 你是迪伦” -没错
[02:29] And I’m like, “Well, I mean, yeah, I guess.” 我就傻傻回答 “这个 可能是吧”
[02:32] And I think people were… were definitely expecting 我想观众曾经期望这部剧
[02:34] a lot more of what the show was, you know, before. 能延续原版《飞越比弗利》的故事
[02:37] We were our own show with our own characters, new storylines. 但这是部新剧 有全新的角色和剧情
[02:41] You sound like a spoiled brat. 听你说话就是个被惯坏的小屁孩
[02:43] Well, you sound like a little bitch. 你的口气像个小贱人
[02:45] Navid! My water just broke. 纳维 我的羊水破了
[02:48] You used me. 你利用我
[02:49] It’s not like you didn’t have fun, right? 你不也挺爽的嘛 是不
[02:51] Screw you, Naomi! 见鬼去吧 娜欧米
[02:54] Screw all of you! 都给我见鬼去吧
[02:56] Oh, God. What is happening? 天啊 这是怎么了
[02:58] – Is it like this every week? – Pretty much. -每周都这样吗 -差不多吧
[03:01] Everyone wanted to compare us initially in that first year. 第一年时大家都等着把我们和原版作比较
[03:09] – that we were technically a spin-off show anymore. – Yeah. -我们是不是衍生剧了 -对
[03:15] Welcome to California. 欢迎来到加州
[03:18] Come on! 来吧
[03:22] One of my interests was capturing L.A. 拍摄洛杉矶 并向外界展示洛杉矶
[03:25] or… or showcasing L.A. 是我的兴趣之一
[03:26] I wanted to shoot at the beach. 我一直很想拍海滩场景
[03:28] You know, I think I had a wish list, maybe, 我觉得我心里也许有个愿望清单
[03:30] of, like, the Hollywood sign, Musso and Frank’s, 上面有好莱坞标志 穆索法兰克餐厅
[03:33] Griffith Park Observatory. 格里菲思公园天文台
[03:34] I felt like this is a California show. 我觉得这是一场加州盛筵
[03:38] This is a young show. 一个关于年轻人的故事
[03:39] So to being teenagers. 敬青春永驻
[03:40] To being teenagers. 青春永驻
[03:42] Even from where I’m from… I’m from South Carolina… 即使我是南加州人
[03:44] there’s… I got friends down there that watch the show. 我家乡也有朋友会看这部剧
[03:46] And it’s exciting. You wanna see this world. 鼓舞人心 你会想看看这个世界
[03:48] You wanna see California. 想看看加州风情
[03:49] That’s the whole point of it. It’s, uh, its own character. 那正是全部意义所在 我们的独到之处
[03:52] *I’ve got you in a spell, you’re hypnotized* *你已中了我的咒语 为我意乱情迷*
[03:55] Shooting at the Hollywood Bowl was the biggest highlight ever, 最刺激的算是在好莱坞露天剧场拍摄了
[03:59] and getting to meet Ne-Yo, 还见到舞王尼欧
[04:01] who is one of the best dancers on the planet, in my opinion. 我觉得他绝对是全世界舞技最棒的人之一
[04:06] He’s so talented. 天生就是个舞者
[04:08] *Let me love you, let me love you* *让我爱你 让我好好爱你*
[04:14] She shot at the Hollywood sign. 她在好莱坞的标志上录过影
[04:16] What are you doing up there? 你在那上面干什么
[04:17] You don’t love me anymore! 你都不爱我了
[04:19] Jasper, no! 贾斯珀 不要
[04:21] We faked it, though. It was like… 尽管那个是假的 就好像是…
[04:23] – What?! – Yeah. -什么 -是啊
[04:24] I didn’t even know that! 我都不知道
[04:25] What’s up?! 大家好
[04:26] Welcome Taio Cruz here at the Playboy Mansion! 欢迎泰欧·克鲁兹光临花花公子豪邸
[04:30] The 100th episode, we shot at the Playboy Mansion. 第一百集 我们在花花公子豪邸拍摄
[04:33] I had to go scout that location. That was interesting. 我要去提前”侦察”地形 很有意思
[04:37] What are you doing here? 你怎么在这儿
[04:38] – We’re the entertainment for tonight. – What? -我们是今晚的表演嘉宾 -什么
[04:41] We had a lot of guest stars, musical stars. 我们邀请了很多客串嘉宾 歌星
[04:44] You’re Adrianna Tate-Duncan, right? 你是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 对吗
[04:45] And you’re Carly Rae Jepsen. 你是卡莉·蕾·吉普森
[04:47] Oh, my God. 我的天
[04:48] Iconic L.A. people. 洛杉矶的偶像明星
[04:50] Oh, and one more thing, Kim, 还有一件事 金
[04:52] whenever you’re on “Who wore it best”” 每次参加《谁穿这件最美》比赛
[04:53] I vote for the other girl. 我都投票给你的对手
[04:54] You know who was cool? 要是问我谁最酷
[04:56] Denise Richards. 丹妮丝·理查兹
[04:57] – Denise Richards was awesome! – Denise Richards was awesome. -丹妮丝人超好 -丹妮丝人超好
[04:59] Oh, my God. I don’t know what to say. 天呐 我都不知道说什么好了
[05:01] Well, don’t cry. Your mascara will run. 别大呼小叫的 睫毛膏会花掉
[05:03] I guess the guest star that sticks out is Snoop Dogg. 我认为最突出的客串明星是史努普·道格
[05:07] Snoop Dogg! 史努普·道格
[05:09] Snoop Dogg. 史努普·道格
[05:10] I… know you probably hear this all the time. 我知道你可能老听到这些
[05:12] I’m a big fan. 我是你的忠实粉丝
[05:14] Kind of obsessed even, but in a… in a healthy way. 近乎痴迷 不是那种病态的痴迷
[05:17] Yeah. I can take it. 我懂的
[05:21] Hi. Are you Annie? 你是安妮吗
[05:22] That was exciting for the cast. 他的到来让演员们很兴奋
[05:25] Patrick said you were writing a paper about celebrity bloggers, 帕特里克说你在写关于名人博主的论文
[05:28] and he thought I could help. 他觉得我能帮你的忙
[05:29] I am. 我就是
[05:30] I mean, there’s been that’s been written about us, 确实有一个[八卦]博客一直在写我们
[05:33] but we’re like, “Don’t believe what you read.” 但我们一直强调”别信那上面写的事”
[05:34] I think once he was doing the show, 他来客串这部剧以后
[05:36] – it was all good. – Right, yeah. -都还不错 -没错
[05:38] – The, um, actors… – Mended some fences. -演员们… -修复了关系
[05:40] Yeah. Exactly. 绝对没错
[05:42] That’s a wrap on today, guys! 同志们 今天的拍摄到此为止
[05:49] I will never let go, Shenae. 我永远不会忘记的 夏内
[05:50] I will never let go. 我永远不会忘记的
[05:52] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[05:59] In the episode before this one that’s going to air, 在上一集中
[06:02] I was performing on a stage, 我在台上演出
[06:04] and the stage collapsed on top of me. 舞台塌了 我被活埋
[06:06] And we’re, like, a complete mess. 我们灰头土脸的
[06:09] I need a shower. 我需要冲个澡
[06:10] He looks like this every day before hair and makeup. 在理发和化妆前 他每天都是这样的
[06:12] – It’s like some “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” action. – Right? -就像拍《史密斯夫妇》一样 -对吧
[06:15] That made no sense. 不可能
[06:17] ‘Cause we’ve been under rubble all day. 因为我们一整天都在瓦砾堆里
[06:19] – Rubble, smoke machines. – Yes. -瓦砾 喷烟器 -没错
[06:21] It’s all going to our heads. 满脸都是灰
[06:26] What would you say is your biggest weakness? 请问你认为你最大的弱点是什么
[06:34] Last year, I was involved in a hit-and-run. 去年 我涉嫌肇事逃逸
[06:36] I accidentally killed a man. 我误杀了一个人
[06:38] Well, there is a weakness. 这就是我的弱点哦
[06:42] My character started as a fish out of water, 我的角色一开始来到一个陌生的环境里
[06:44] obviously… 一切都不习惯
[06:46] Hey, look. There she is. 快看 她在那里
[06:47] What’s up, farm girl? How you doin’? 农场女孩 你好吗
[06:52] Then soon became a hooker. 然后变成了个妓女
[06:55] Obviously. 如你所料
[06:56] Oh, my God. 天哪
[06:58] They… they paid us to hang out with them? 陪他们闲逛一下 他们就给我们钱
[07:01] Bree, we are like prostitutes. 布瑞 这跟妓女有什么区别
[07:03] No, we’re not prostitutes. We’re escorts. 不 我们跟妓女不一样 我们只是陪
[07:06] And then it turned into her writing a… a blog 然后就转去写博客了
[07:11] that was sort of a sexy “Fifty Shades of Grey” blog, 一个类似色情版《五十度灰》的博客
[07:13] and then publishing it as a book. 然后出版成书
[07:15] Did you actually write a dirty tell-all book 你真的写了一本关于一个妓女
[07:17] about being a hooker? 的黄书吗
[07:19] I mean… congratulations. 我是说 祝贺你
[07:20] But… seriously? 但真的吗
[07:22] Annie is also the conscience of the show. 安妮同时也是这部剧的正能量
[07:24] “And I knew love had a price.” 于是我知道 真情并非无价
[07:27] No matter what crazy stuff she was going through, 无论她在经历怎样疯狂的事情
[07:29] she was always the grounded center. 都能用合理现实的态度去对待
[07:32] Despite my, uh, 尽管我
[07:33] roguish good looks and easy charm, 有着流氓般的外表 平易近人
[07:36] I’m still pretty… 我还是挺…
[07:38] insecure. 没安全感的
[07:39] Dixon was kind of always getting himself into trouble. 迪克森经常让自己陷入麻烦
[07:42] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[07:44] He had an H.I.V. scare. 他有过艾滋病疑似史
[07:45] He had a gambling addiction, 他曾经赌博成瘾
[07:47] addiction to… 还对…
[07:48] – A.D.H.D. meds. – Yeah. -注意力缺乏症药物有瘾 -没错
[07:50] Dixon, I’m not leaving 迪克森 不告诉我你嗑药的事
[07:51] until we talk about your drug addiction. 我是不会走的
[07:53] What is this, an afterschool special? 这是干什么 课后心理咨询吗
[07:55] Tristan, who plays Dixon, is really passionate about music, 迪克森的饰演者崔斯坦真的很热爱音乐
[07:58] and Tristan helped us sort of discover that in Dixon, 崔斯坦帮我们挖掘出了迪克森的音乐戏份
[08:01] and that eventually became a big part of 最终成为迪克森这个角色的
[08:02] Dixon’s character. 一个重要的部分
[08:06] Annie always made sure to look out for her younger brother. 安妮经常要照看她这个小弟弟
[08:09] $40,000? Annie, we can’t afford that. 四万美元 安妮 我们付不起的
[08:12] You just concentrate on getting better, okay? 你只管恢复就好了
[08:15] I will take care of the money. 钱的事我来解决
[08:17] The final moment between Annie and Dixon is 迪克森和安妮最后一个片段是
[08:19] Dixon telling Annie, 迪克森对安妮说
[08:21] “I’m gonna look out for you, too.” “我也会照顾你的”
[08:23] For me, uh, playing Silver, 我 饰演小银
[08:25] I’ve loved her. I’ve respected her. 我爱这个角色 也尊重这个角色
[08:27] Um, she’s been difficult. 她曾经难以与人相处
[08:29] It’s like chemistry. 就像是化学反应
[08:30] Like… baking soda and vinegar. 比如 小苏打和醋
[08:33] You can put vinegar with something other than baking soda 你可以把醋放进除了小苏打以外的东西
[08:36] and it won’t react the same way. 都不会产生那样的反应
[08:37] S… so my movie in this example is the vinegar. 所以我的电影 在这件事中 就是醋
[08:41] That was something that I was really passionate about, 我很热衷于在剧中
[08:44] was having a bipolar character. 塑造这样一个有两极性格的角色
[08:46] And philosophically, it was important to me 理性上来讲 我想说这很重要
[08:48] to say that having a mental health 精神健康问题
[08:51] condition wasn’t defining as a person. 不能用来定义一个人
[08:53] It doesn’t make sense. 我知道我有点语无伦次
[08:56] But it did! It did make sense! 之前我清楚自己的行为
[08:58] Playing those episodes where she is in a manic episode, 有几集里面她处于狂躁的状态
[09:02] and saying lines so fast 台词需要讲得很快
[09:03] and trying to put everything in order, 同时还得有条不紊
[09:05] is some of the most difficult work 这是我做过的
[09:06] that I’ve ever gotten to do. 最难的事
[09:09] And, uh, I’m grateful for that. 我很感激这种经历
[09:11] Hi, Erin. This is Dr. Harper from the genetic screening. 你好 我是遗传病筛查的哈珀医生
[09:13] We’ve received your results. 我们收到你的检查结果了
[09:15] Please call us back to schedule a review as soon as possible. 请尽快回电以便安排复查
[09:22] genetic link to breast cancer, 乳腺癌家族遗传基因
[09:23] and that became kind of a big part of… of her life 这也成为了之后的两季中她生活中
[09:27] in the next two seasons. 重要的一部分
[09:29] Look, Navid, this is something that I need to go through alone. 纳维 有些事我必须独自面对
[09:31] But those test results don’t just affect you! 但测试结果不止影响你一个人
[09:33] How could you be so selfish? 你怎么能这么自私
[09:36] Navid started as a good guy. 纳维从一开始就是一位正人君子
[09:38] Navid is a good guy. Navid is just a good guy. 纳维是个好人 他是位好好先生
[09:41] You’re here. 你在呢
[09:43] And I think Navid is the nice guy… 我认为纳维是个君子
[09:46] You’re the best boyfriend. 你是最棒的男友
[09:48] And there’s just something very genuine about him. 他身上有着真诚坦率的一面
[09:50] I’m done being the nice guy that finishes last. 我受够了总是做那个落后的好人
[09:53] For such a nice guy, 对于一个君子来说
[09:55] – he gets punched in the face a lot. – Yes. -他被揍得够频繁的 -是的
[10:05] the entire series full-on complete. 整部剧圆满结束
[10:08] We nailed it. I’m going home right now. 顺利完成 我现在要回家了
[10:10] I’m gonna take off these dirty clothes 我要把这些脏衣服换了
[10:11] because I’ve been under rubble for an entire day. 因为我在瓦砾碎砖下面呆了一整天
[10:14] But now I gotta go shower. 但现在我得先去冲个澡
[10:21] When Matt came on the show, he was so quiet. 马特刚来的时候 他特别安静
[10:26] For five years, I ragged on him and jumped on him and… 这五年来 我蹂躏他 折腾他
[10:29] I don’t think I was shy. 我不觉得自己腼腆
[10:30] I think was just doing my thing. 我只是扮演我的角色
[10:32] Oh, and he was brooding. He was, like, super sexy. 而且他一直很忧郁 超级性感
[10:34] You know? 你懂的
[10:35] No, I remember being there… 我记得被你蹂躏折腾
[10:36] but I don’t remember being brooding and sexy. 但我不记得我忧郁性感
[10:44] I love Liam ’cause he’s always got a good heart. 我爱利亚姆因为他一直有颗善良的心
[10:47] Liam was originally created sort of as this bad boy, 利亚姆原本被塑造成一个坏小子的形象
[10:49] artistic kid. 有艺术天分的孩子
[10:51] Tick… tock. Tick… tock. 嘀 嗒 嘀 嗒
[10:54] What is that supposed to mean? 什么意思
[10:56] Nothing. Just wondering how long it’s gonna take for you 没什么 只是好奇你会用多长时间
[10:58] to drop the nice girl act. 来卸下好孩子的伪装
[11:00] We had a lot of Liam as things… things happening to him. 很多事情发生在利亚姆身上
[11:03] Keep it coming, dude. 给我满上 老兄
[11:05] $25,000. 25000美元
[11:07] Oh, you Beverly Hills kids with your allowance… 你们这些比弗利山庄的富二代们
[11:11] Like, he accidentally bought a bar. 他无意中买下了一家酒吧
[11:13] Morning, boss. 老板 早啊
[11:15] He was discovered as a model, 他被发掘进入模特行业
[11:18] then he became a movie star sort of accidentally. 又机缘巧合成为了电影明星
[11:20] We saved the universe. 我们拯救了宇宙
[11:22] You can tell my boss 那跟头儿说
[11:24] that I’m putting in for overtime. 我要申请加班补贴
[11:27] Cut! 卡
[11:28] The guy, let’s be honest is not the sharpest tool in the shed. 他说实话并不是个厉害角色
[11:31] You know, some of this method stuff actually makes sense. 有些技巧性的东西还是挺有用的
[11:34] Like… when I got impaled by the alien, 就像演被外星人杀死的那场戏时
[11:36] I could’ve been thinking about getting into a motorcycle accident… 我本可以想象着我骑摩托车被撞了
[11:40] with an alien. 被外星人撞了
[11:41] He just goes from being taken advantage of one girl 他被女孩子们利用
[11:43] to the next to the next to the next. 接二连三
[11:45] Okay… shoot! There goes all his money. 糟糕 他又失去了所有的钱
[11:49] And then he’s literally getting shipped off in a crate. 然后他又差点被装在箱子里运走
[11:52] You gonna put me in a box? 你要把我放箱子里吗
[11:54] By the end of the finale, he is finally able to say, 剧终季到了尾声 他终于能讲出
[11:58] “This is what I want. This is who I am.” “这就是我想要的 我就是这样的人”
[12:01] Adrianna’s really into Adrianna, 阿德里安娜很自恋
[12:03] which is always funny to me. 我觉得挺有意思的
[12:04] You know, I am… 你知道的 我
[12:06] a teenage recovering drug addict 是个戒过毒的女孩
[12:08] on the cover of every tabloid magazine. 还上过所有八卦杂志的封面
[12:10] I can’t be a mother… 我当不了妈妈
[12:12] but I can totally be a reality star! 但我完全可以成为一个真人秀明星
[12:15] She did some pretty unethical things… stealing music… 她做过一些很不道德的事情 剽窃歌曲
[12:18] Hey, another amazing performance tonight. 今晚又是一场精彩的演出
[12:21] You know, pretending you wrote a song 假装这首歌是你自己写的
[12:22] 流行公主阿德里安娜成为”盗墓人” 阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯从拉丁歌手 哈维尔的死亡现场盗走其创作
[12:23] you actually stole from a dead man. 其实是你从死人手里剽窃来的
[12:25] Swapping out Silver’s bipolar meds. 换掉小银的药
[12:31] – Yeah, pretty bad. – That blew up my Twitter feed. -挺糟糕的 -我的推特回复都爆了
[12:32] There was no trace of medication in your system. 你的血液系统中 没有丝毫药物痕迹
[12:35] What does that mean? 什么意思
[12:36] The medicadion stopped working? 药物失效了吗
[12:38] No, it means you haven’t been taking it. 不 意思是你一直都没有吃药
[12:40] Why do you have Silver’s pills? 你怎么会有小银的药
[12:45] Oh, my God. 天哪
[12:46] You switched out my pills. 你把我的药调包了
[12:49] You’re a pathological liar. 你这个病态的骗子
[12:50] No, guys. I’m not… no, I’m not lying. 不 我没有 我没有说谎
[12:54] Adrianna, you need to go. 阿德里安娜 请你离开
[12:58] was just kind of winning back everybody’s trust and forgiveness. 她主要做的就是赢回大家的信任和原谅
[13:01] I’m gonna try and be a better person. 我要努力做个好人
[13:05] I’m not gonna give up. 我不会放弃
[13:09] Naomi started off as evil queen bitch 娜欧米一开始是个恶毒的贱人王后
[13:13] of Beverly Hills… West Bev 90210. 典型的西比弗利贱女
[13:16] – Good morning, skank. – Get a life, Naomi. -早安婊子 -管好你自己 娜欧米
[13:18] And then you see towards the end where she… 在后面的时候她
[13:21] I mean, well, in the very end, 即便在结局时
[13:23] – she’s as narcissistic as she’s ever been. – Yeah. -她还是一如既往的自恋 -是的
[13:24] But there were moments in there 但在剧中有时候
[13:26] when she had some genuine concern for people’s well-being. 她也会真诚地关心大家的幸福
[13:30] So here I stand, a former bitch, 我站出来了 作为一名曾经的贱人
[13:34] asking for you forgiveness. 希望你们能原谅我
[13:36] Please don’t let the message get lost 请别因为我完美的身体
[13:39] just because I’m physically perfect. 而忽略了我说的话
[13:41] Naomi always has been a mix of likable and unlikable qualities. 娜欧米一直是可爱跟不可爱的集合体
[13:45] And the sort of buoyancy and energy that Annalynne brings. 还有安娜琳自身的爽快跟活力
[13:48] It seems… that the winner is a write-in. 看来冠军不在候选人之中
[13:53] Is that fair? 那是不是有点不公平
[13:55] Annalynne just cracks me up. 安娜琳真的笑死我了
[13:56] I mean, she just… she just… slaughters me. 她 她经常让我崩溃
[13:59] I mean, she’s just hilarious. 她太搞笑了
[14:03] She’s like, “You’re funny. 她说 “你很搞笑
[14:04] We’re gonna write you funny”, 我们要把你写搞笑点”
[14:05] and I’m like… 我就说
[14:05] “I am not funny. I am very serious”. “我不搞笑 我很认真的”
[14:08] She’s like, “No, no. You’re hilarious.” 她说 “不不 你很搞笑”
[14:10] You all are beautiful women. 你们都很漂亮
[14:13] I see a bit of me in each of you, 我在每个人身上都能看到一点自己的影子
[14:14] and I love that part of me. 我爱那些影子
[14:17] The only person that gets laughs in the read-through is this one. 她是唯一一个能在对台词时逗笑别人的
[14:19] And everyone else is like, “Wah-wah-wah.” 每个人在平淡地读台词
[14:21] And then Annalynne says two words, 安娜琳说了两个词之后
[14:23] and everyone’s like, “Blah! Ha ha ha!” 所有人就都笑了
[14:25] It’s awesome. 真的很厉害
[14:27] Namaste, bitches. 保重[印度合十礼] 贱人们
[14:28] I can’t shop. I can’t spa. 不让我逛街跟泡温泉
[14:29] I… I might as well eat fast food out of a trash can. 还不如让我从垃圾桶里拣快餐吃
[14:32] If I have to endure this game for one more minute, 如果我再忍受这个游戏一分钟
[14:33] I swear to God, 对天发誓
[14:34] I will bake a cake six stories high and jump off the top of it. 我会从自己烤的六层楼高的蛋糕上跳下来
[14:36] This is the most pathetic pity party ever. 这是最悲哀的聚会了
[14:38] Seriously, somebody cue the sad music, 说真的 赶紧关了这哀乐
[14:40] break out the Chardonnay, 打开几瓶霞多丽
[14:41] and can we all just turn 30, why don’t we? 我们就可以变30岁中年妇女了
[14:45] My God! 天啊
[14:47] Really?! 要这样对我么
[14:49] Now, like, we’ve been together for so long, 我们一起合作很久了
[14:51] we’re… when one actor is not there, 现在当某个演员不在时
[14:53] we just suddenly start pretending to be them. 我们会突然开始模仿他们
[14:56] It was like, “Oh, I’m… I’m Liam. I’m brooding and angry.” 像是 我是利亚姆 我很阴郁和生气
[15:00] It’s like… and then there’s… 就像这样…还有
[15:02] Lowndes is just like… 朗兹是这样…
[15:13] Baby, I love you. 宝贝 我爱你
[15:14] I feel good. I feel good today. 今天我感觉很棒
[15:17] Yesterday, I was like, heart broken. 昨天我还伤透心
[15:19] Today, it feels… it’s okay. We had a minute. 之前有点情绪 今天就好多了
[15:21] Yeah. We actually had a nice little heart-to-heart. 这是我们的心里话
[15:24] I love you! 我爱死你啦
[15:26] I think you’re amazing! 你太棒了
[15:32] First one to 10 wins. 先拿到10分的人获胜
[15:33] Fight! 开始
[15:35] Well, I always enjoy watching you get… 我最喜欢看你
[15:40] slimed or some sort of… sticky substance. 弄得一身脏泥
[15:48] Aah! What are you doing?! 你在搞什么
[15:50] The best thing ever. It was one take. 有一幕非常棒
[15:51] She’s like, “I’m not doing it again, 她好像说 我再也不会这么做了
[15:54] so ya better get it on all your cameras”. 你靠自己的相机搞定吧
[15:56] This is what she does… 她是这么做的
[15:59] I literally face-plant in the mud. 我在泥里跌了个狗吃屎
[16:02] Oh, my God! That is it! 天啊 原来如此
[16:04] You’ve probably seen the episode 你可能看过她导演
[16:06] where she was directing a video that Liam was in. 有利亚姆的视频那集
[16:08] And… action. 准备 开始
[16:10] Here at Offshore, 就在这儿 离岸酒吧
[16:12] the beer is cold. 冰啤宜人
[16:14] That was one of the best, I think, for us. 那是我俩最好的一幕
[16:15] – I have never laughed so hard in my life. – It’s so stupid. -我从没那么开心过 -太蠢了
[16:17] I had to pour a beer on myself… 我得往身上泼啤酒
[16:19] And Millicent, the director, she’s like, “Do it sexier”” 米利森特导演 就在喊 “浪一点”
[16:22] and I’m like, “What does that mean?” 我就说 “浪是什么意思”
[16:24] And there’s a fan on him. 还有台风扇对着他吹
[16:25] – I mean, there’s napkins flying. – Ridiculous. -纸巾到处飞 -太扯了
[16:28] And… that’s a wrap. 把衣服穿上
[16:30] There was one scene in particular that I remember. 我记得有个场景
[16:33] I was kind of doing a dream sequence. 我在吃梦幻法餐
[16:35] Us out for dinner, 吃完正餐
[16:36] feeding each other chocolate mousse. 互相喂巧克力慕斯
[16:39] Then all of a sudden, Teddy appears with his, like… 然后突然 泰迪出现了
[16:43] – Oh, yeah. – Shirt open, and his, like, stomach’s rippling. -想起来了 -解开衣服 秀出腹肌
[16:46] And we cracked up every time, like, 每次想到特雷弗脱衣服
[16:48] Trevor had to open his shirt. 就会止不住笑
[16:51] It was comedy. 太喜感了
[16:53] Do you, Madison, 麦迪逊女士
[16:55] take Max to be your lawfully wedded husband? 你愿意麦克斯成为你的合法丈夫吗
[16:58] – I do. – Stop! You can’t marry her. -我愿意 -慢着 你不能娶她
[17:00] She’s not the love of your life, Max. 麦克斯 她不是你一生的挚爱
[17:02] I am. 我才是
[17:03] Any time we came up with a storyline 我们想到一条故事线
[17:05] where… when you told someone the idea, they gasped… 一告诉他们想法 他们总会倒吸凉气
[17:10] that was something that was exciting and fun. 他们会觉得开心又兴奋
[17:14] Will you have a baby with me, Teddy? 你会和我生个孩子吗 泰迪
[17:17] Wow. 什么
[17:18] The actors… you would tell them 你会告诉演员们
[17:20] and they would get kind of excited about, 然后他们会变得非常激动地说
[17:22] “I can’t believe that’s gonna happen”. “我不相信会这样”
[17:24] Vanessa, we are not engaged. 瓦内萨 我们没订婚
[17:25] – Let me go! – No! Aah! -放开我 -不
[17:31] I did like the storyline where Liam gets in an accident… 我很喜欢这条故事线 利亚姆出了车祸
[17:38] and a woman came and helped him… 一个女人来帮他
[17:40] There’s been an accident. It was a hit-and-run. 这里出了车祸 肇事者跑了
[17:43] And then ended up conning him. 然后故事以欺骗他告终
[17:45] Honey, you ain’t seen nothing yet. 亲爱的 好戏还在后头呢
[17:50] I’m kicking you off “The Blaze.” 我要把你从火焰电视台赶走
[17:51] No! What do you want? Just name it. I’ll do anything. 别 你想怎样 说吧 我什么都愿意
[17:54] Please, please, please! I’ll do anything. 求你了 我什么都愿意
[17:56] For a very materialistic show, 作为一部非常物质的电视剧
[17:58] we’ve touched on some really, really important social issues. 我们涉及了非常重要的社会问题
[18:02] Are you offering to sleep with me? 你想让我上你吗
[18:04] What? 什么
[18:05] In terms of the rape storyline, 根据那条强奸的故事线
[18:07] obviously that was a really serious one… 显然是非常严肃的问题
[18:09] Mr. Cannon sexually harassed me. 坎南先生对我性骚扰
[18:12] And one that was risky, I guess, just in terms of, 而且有风险 对一部电视剧来说
[18:15] could we as a show handle it? 我们能处理好这个话题吗
[18:18] I went to Mr. Cannon’s classroom, 我去了坎南先生的教室
[18:21] and I was alone with him. 只有我们两个人
[18:25] And… 然后
[18:27] nothing happened. 什么事都没发生
[18:29] I lied. 我撒谎了
[18:31] And then something does happen. 接着真的出事了
[18:33] Stop it! Stop or I will tell! Stop! 住手 不然我就告发你 住手
[18:36] Who you gonna tell? Who you gonna tell? 向谁告发 你要告诉谁
[18:39] Who’s gonna believe you? 谁会相信你
[18:42] You’re the girl who cried wolf. 你可是爱说谎的女孩
[18:45] I’ve had fans reach out to me on Twitter 有粉丝在推特上找到我
[18:47] who have, you know, felt a connection to me 他们觉得娜欧米的遭遇
[18:49] in regards to what happened to Naomi 和我之间有联系
[18:51] because of the TV show that, you know, 毕竟这个电视剧
[18:53] was totally for high schoolers. 主要观众是高中生
[18:57] My boyfriend on the show 我在电视剧里的男友
[18:59] Teddy… who was played by, uh, Trevor Donovan… 泰迪 由特雷弗·多诺万扮演
[19:01] uh, turns out to be gay. 在剧里是同性恋
[19:02] You don’t have to worry, okay? 你不用担心 好吗
[19:04] I’m not gonna tell anybody that we hooked up. 我不会告诉别人咱俩在一起
[19:06] What was interesting about Teddy, 泰迪这个角色的有趣之处
[19:07] which is something that happens in TV, 我指电视剧的情节发展
[19:09] is you create a character one way, 在于你先创造了一个角色
[19:10] and then you watch the character evolve 然后又看着这个角色
[19:13] in ways that you hadn’t anticipated. 朝你难以预料的方向发展
[19:17] that there was more to that character than we knew. 这个角色远远超出我们的预期
[19:20] What, uh, what were you guys talking about? 你们刚才在聊什么呢
[19:21] Why does this guy keep talking about being a player? 为什么这个家伙总是把”花花公子”挂在嘴边
[19:24] I mean, every episode he was going like, 几乎每一集 他都会不停地说
[19:25] “I’m a player. I’m a player. 我是花花公子 我玩世不恭
[19:27] Watch out, Silver. I’m a player.” 看着点 小银 我是花花公子
[19:28] It’s like, he protests too much, I think. 就好像 申辩过头了
[19:31] Teddy, uh, just try to stick with the counts. 泰迪 试着数拍子 好吗
[19:33] Mm. Okay, watch Navid. 看着纳维
[19:34] Yeah! Watch the master. 没错 看着高手
[19:36] I… I’m proud of that story for two reasons. 我对这条故事线很满意
[19:38] One, because I feel like people really did respond 首先 我觉得人们能从中产生共鸣
[19:41] and it was meaningful and had some effect. 故事有意义 而且有一定影响
[19:42] And also because I feel like we were able 还有一点在于 我们成功地为
[19:44] to tell it in a way that took every sort of zig and zag 泰迪的出柜 设置了迂回曲折的情节
[19:48] as he came out. 作为铺垫
[19:49] What… what is wrong with you? 你怎么搞的
[19:50] Look, sorry if I can’t dance, 听着 我很抱歉我不会跳舞
[19:52] but I’m not a frickin’ faggot like you. 但我不像你 是个变态的同性恋
[19:54] That experience of what that kind of fear 那种恐惧的感觉
[19:56] and… and how palpable that is in high school. 以及同性恋在高中的敏感度
[19:59] Look, Ian, I get that you came out in the ninth grade, 伊恩 我知道你初三就出柜了
[20:02] but I’m just not there yet. 但我还没做好心理准备
[20:03] I know I’m gay. 我知道自己是同志
[20:06] I… I just need some time to process that. 我只是需要点时间来接受这一点
[20:08] And just how it just seems like the end of the world 就好像勇敢做自己
[20:11] to be who you are. 意味着世界末日
[20:13] How am I supposed to ask someone 连我自己都不能接受自己
[20:16] to be okay with who I am when… 我又该怎么去让别人
[20:19] I’m not? 接受我呢
[20:21] Your friends… we love you. 你的朋友 我们爱你
[20:24] And I love you even more now that I know who you really are. 知道你的真实样子后 我更爱你了
[20:30] It impacted some kids out there, 有些孩子看了以后深受触动
[20:32] and they let me know, and it’s… 他们告诉了我
[20:34] that’s when it starts to get, like, touching, you know. 从那时起 我被打动了
[20:36] Like you’re doing it for a purpose. 感觉自己做的事都是有意义的
[20:39] It’s my last shot of “90210” for good. 这是我在《新飞跃比弗利》的最后一场戏
[20:43] It’s been a… a fun, special run. 拍摄过程有趣而特别
[20:47] You know, we’ve all had such an amazing time 过去五年中 我们共度了
[20:49] over the last five years. 一段美妙的时光
[20:50] So it’s a… it’s a weird feeling to be done. 所以要结束的感觉怪怪的
[20:52] I think it’s like the last day of school. 和毕业那天的心情很像
[20:53] It’s gonna sink in later, you know. 会永远印刻在你心里
[20:54] See you later, guys! 以后再见了 伙计们
[20:56] Bye! 再见
[20:58] All right! 好
[21:07] Romances are very divided. 感情戏总是引起争议
[21:08] – You know, a lot of people… – Why? -很多人… -为什么
[21:10] A lot of people love, uh… 很多人喜欢
[21:11] No. Who do they love? 不 他们喜欢谁
[21:13] Like, Liam and Naomi. 利亚姆和娜欧米在一块儿
[21:15] Oh, really? 真的吗
[21:16] And then a lot of people like Liam and Annie. 还有很多人则喜欢利亚姆配安妮
[21:18] Oh. No, I don’t think so. 不 我可不喜欢
[21:24] *All I wanna get is* *我只想要*
[21:27] *A little bit closer* *再靠近一点点*
[21:31] *All I wanna know* *我只想知道*
[21:33] Mmm. No. No. 不行 不行
[21:34] Friends don’t date friends’ ex-boyfriends. 朋友不该和朋友的前男友约会
[21:36] You know, honestly, my favorite parts 老实说 我最喜欢的部分
[21:38] are just the… playing the relationships 其实是各常规主演之间的
[21:40] between the… the regulars. 感情纠葛
[21:41] We’ve kind of all taken turns dating one another. 我们差不多轮流和其他人约会
[21:43] And then it was just sex, sex, sex. 接下来就只有做爱 做爱 做爱
[21:46] Sex everywhere. Sex all the time. 无论何地 无论何时
[21:48] Uh, yeah. I’ve had every guy. 我跟每个男人都约会过
[21:50] Yeah, you have. 没错
[21:51] *It’s not just all physical* *这是精神之爱*
[21:55] *I’m the type who won’t get oh, so critical* *我不是那种挑剔的女生*
[21:58] *So let’s make things physical* *让我们融为一体*
[22:02] *I won’t treat you like you’re oh, so typical* *你是我眼中特别的存在*
[22:05] You and me in the storage room right now. 现在只有我俩在储藏室
[22:08] The… the relationship that Dixon and Silver had, um, 迪克森和小银之间的感情
[22:11] it was the epitome of what teen love is. 就是青春期恋爱的缩影
[22:14] I wanted to get something permanent to symbolize our love. 我希望留下爱情永久的记号
[22:18] Like, it literally was… 简直就像是
[22:20] sex tapes in the closet. 衣柜里的性爱录影带
[22:21] You filmed us having sex? What’s wrong with you? 你拍下了我们做爱的过程 你有病吧
[22:23] It’s that first love that… that you feel. 那种初恋的感觉
[22:25] You know, it’s that desperation. 你愿意不顾一切
[22:26] It’s that, like, raw teen love. 原始纯粹的青春期恋爱
[22:29] It’s okay. I’m here, and I’m gonna help you get help. 没事的 我在这儿 我会找人帮你的
[22:34] *It’s not just all physical* *这是精神之爱*
[22:37] When I think about the show, 每次想到这部戏
[22:38] I always think of Navid and Adrianna 我就会想到纳维和阿德里安娜这一对
[22:39] ’cause we were together 戏里我们一直在一起
[22:40] for, like, three out of the five seasons. 五季里差不多有三季都在一起
[22:43] Okay, I… I know I am a lot of drama 我 我承认我的生活总是充满戏剧性
[22:45] and I… I just didn’t think… 可 可我从没想过
[22:47] that you liked me. 你会喜欢我
[22:48] Well, I do. 我喜欢你
[22:50] No one can compete with you. 没有人能比得上你
[22:53] *I want you close, I want you* *靠近我 我想要你*
[22:56] *I won’t treat you like you’re typical* *你是我眼中特别的存在*
[23:02] And fans get really attached, which is cool, you know? 追剧的粉丝都被感动了 要知道那很好
[23:04] – Yeah. – But at the same time, -没错 -但是同时
[23:06] they get very upset when you break up. 如果他们分手会很伤粉丝的心
[23:08] The fans seem to love Liam and Annie. 利亚姆和安妮有很多粉丝
[23:12] When I heard that you were in the hospital, 当我听到你进医院的消息时
[23:16] I just… I felt like my heart stopped or something. 我觉得我的心都停止了跳动
[23:20] If you weren’t okay, then… 如果你出了什么事
[23:23] I wouldn’t be okay. 我也不会好过
[23:25] I’ve loved you… 我爱你
[23:28] for a long time. 已经很久了
[23:31] *All I wanna know is* *我只想知道*
[23:34] *Can you come a little closer?* *你能再靠近我一点吗*
[23:39] I think it was fun whenever we would put two characters together 无论何时 让两个从没在一起的角色
[23:42] who hadn’t been together 变成情侣都很有意思
[23:43] to sort of see what would happen. 很期待他们在一起会怎样
[23:45] Like, 比如说
[23:46] I don’t think anybody expected Dixon and Adrianna 我想没人会预料到迪克森和阿德里安娜
[23:48] to get together. 会成为成情侣
[23:50] Are we a couple? 我们算是在一起了吗
[23:52] Or… or did you just have sex with me in Vegas 还是你只是
[23:54] just to keep me away from drugs? 为了帮我戒毒而跟我上床
[23:55] And I think we really enjoyed and all the writers enjoyed 我们俩还有其它编剧们都很喜欢的一对是
[23:58] Silver and Liam. 小银和利亚姆
[24:00] Silver, wait. We need to talk. 小银 等等 我们得谈谈
[24:03] I think we could be great together. 我觉得我们才是绝配
[24:04] – Liam… – No, no, let me finish. -利亚姆 -不 让我说完
[24:06] I let you walk away 我让你离开
[24:07] because I thought I needed to be everything for you. 是因为我以为我得满足你的一切愿望
[24:09] And the truth is, I don’t want a baby right now. 而事实是 我现在不想要孩子
[24:12] But I do want you. 但我真的想要你
[24:13] I think the fans of… of Annie and Liam 不过我想安妮和利亚姆的粉丝
[24:16] didn’t enjoy it as much. 会颇有微辞
[24:17] Look, Liam… 利亚姆
[24:19] I just wanna jump his bones every time I see him. 每次见到他我都想跟他融为一体
[24:22] We have this connection. 我们心意相通
[24:25] I… I’m sorry. Is this weird to talk to you about? 不好意思 跟你说这个是不是很奇怪
[24:28] Yeah. 有点
[24:30] Always wanted to put Navid with Naomi. 一直想把纳维和娜欧米写到一起
[24:32] We just need a couple more episodes, 只要再拍几集
[24:34] and we could have made that happen. 这个愿望就能达成了
[24:36] Although it does seem like everybody might… 虽然在这部戏里好像 感情生活很混乱
[24:39] sleep with everybody, 大家互相都有过一腿
[24:40] or, you know, someone is punching someone in the face… 还有人直接揍别人一拳
[24:45] You know, but that’s what friends do. 不过 朋友就是这样
[24:46] We’re a very resilient group of kids. 我们扮演的是一群恢复力很强的年轻人
[24:49] Like, we forgive each other really easily. 比如 我们很容易就原谅朋友的过错
[24:51] Man, I swear, I will never let a girl 兄弟 我发誓 我再也不会
[24:53] come between me and a friend again. 让一个女孩夹在你我之间
[24:55] Bro code. 《兄弟法则》
[24:57] I feel like they showed, like, a really real kind of side 我觉得这部剧 真实的展现了
[24:59] to friendships and relationships, 友谊和爱情
[25:01] and it has its ups and downs, 它们是多么阴晴不定 时好时坏
[25:03] but at the end of the day.. 但是当一切过去 最终
[25:04] We’re all friends, and we’re still friends. 我们还是朋友 一直是朋友
[25:07] And we got through everything together. 我们一起渡过了各种难关
[25:10] This is just the greatest… 这是一群
[25:12] as a group of actors. 非常有才华的演员
[25:14] – They’re great to work with. – They’re great to work with. -和他们合作非常愉快 -非常愉快
[25:16] And it is, like, a little group of friends 而且他们是一群
[25:18] and cool people that you wanna hang out with. 你会很想和他们一起玩的朋友
[25:20] I was always inspired by how they were off camera 我总是会被镜头外的他们启发
[25:23] and wanted to sort of capture some of that 我会想要捕捉他们在镜头外的那种
[25:26] natural effervescence. 自然的青春活力
[25:28] This is a serious amount of time that… 在过去的五年里
[25:30] that I’ve spent with these people 这部剧让我和这群家伙一起
[25:32] in the last five years. 度过了相当长的一段时期
[25:33] And… and I haven’t spent this much time 目前而言 我和他们呆的时间最长
[25:34] with anybody else that’s in my, you know, 他们也是我最亲密的人
[25:37] – close life right now because I live at “90210” – I know. -因为我基本是住在剧组里 -理解
[25:42] If you understood half of the stuff that we had to do… 如果你对我们的工作有所了解 会知道
[25:45] the photo shoots, the flying everywhere… 我们要一起拍照 一起飞去这里那里
[25:48] it was like a fraternity or a sorority. 就像参加一个兄弟会或者联谊会
[25:50] It kind of forged us as a family. 这些事促使我们成为一个大家庭
[25:52] Like so much so, that whenever there was anybody new, 所以说 每当一个新成员加入
[25:55] like… and I’m sorry, Matt, 比如说马特
[25:56] and, Lowndes, when you see this, I’m sorry, 还有朗兹 如果你们看见这段 对不起
[25:59] but, you know, you guys were outcasts at first. 不过 刚开始你们确实受到了排挤
[26:01] Like, we really… we really had to, 就感觉好像必须那么做一样
[26:03] like, make sure that you were okay to be a part 要考验一下 就像要认证一下你们
[26:05] of the family kind of thing. 成为这个家庭一员的资格
[26:08] I’m still waiting on the okay. 我还在等我的合格证
[26:11] It took years to really figure out 我们花费了几年的时间
[26:14] where we all fit into each other’s lives. 才明白如何融入彼此的生活
[26:17] We’ve had our ups and our downs, 我们都经历过高潮和低谷
[26:19] but we are the only ones who have ever experienced 但这一切的经历对我们来说
[26:22] what we experienced, 都是独一无二的
[26:23] and, like, for that, it’s our story. It’s our family. 这是我们的故事 这是我们的家人
[26:27] We’ve all come to a place where we know exactly where 有那么一刻 你会清楚的明白
[26:31] each of us fit into that family, 我融入了这个大家庭 我们都经历过
[26:33] and it is… I always say it’s like 我总是说我们就像
[26:35] a dysfunctional functioning family. 一个充满冲突的和谐家庭
[26:37] Yeah. 没错
[26:38] – We put the “Fun” In dysfunction. – Yeah. -有冲突才好玩 -没错
[26:41] Exactly. 就是这样
[26:42] Steger is… 斯蒂格是
[26:43] Is the goofball of the group. He… 剧组里的怪咖
[26:45] I call him a puppy dog. 我叫他小狗狗
[26:46] This is sweet Steger. He’s all cute and cuddly. 这位是甜心斯蒂格 他只会卖萌
[26:49] No, no, no. There’s a sexy Steger 那你就错啦 有一天我们发现
[26:51] – that came out one day… – Yeah, -还有一个性感的斯蒂格 -好吧
[26:52] I don’t know what she’s talking about. 我完全不明白她在说什么
[26:54] – What are you talking about? – I’m so uncomfortable. -你们在说什么 -好尴尬啊
[26:57] – I feel totally uncomfortable. – No, no, no, no. No, no, no. -太尴尬了 -不 不 不
[27:06] You know what’s funny? 跟你说个有趣的事
[27:07] I was actually talking to, uh, one of the producers last night. 我昨晚和一位制作人聊天
[27:10] She was, like, you guys have no idea. 她说 你们不知道
[27:12] Shows aren’t like this. 剧组一般不像你们这样
[27:13] People don’t get along this well 人们不会相处得这么融洽
[27:16] and care this much. 也不会这么互相关照
[27:17] So, uh, so I know we were really lucky. 于是我意识到我们非常幸运
[27:23] Please welcome back to the stage… 掌声欢迎回归舞台的
[27:25] the one, the only Adrianna Tate-Duncan. 独一无二的阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯
[27:29] *Was the last time the last time* *上一次真的是最后一次吗*
[27:33] *Or something new?* *或是新的开始*
[27:37] Today we’re finishing the final scene 今天我们要拍摄本剧最后一季的
[27:39] for, um, series finale. 最后一场戏
[27:40] *I guess I never got over you.* *我想我一直都没忘掉你*
[27:50] Adrianna has just had a stage collapse on her, 阿德里安娜被坍塌的舞台砸倒
[27:52] so we’re underneath some rubble. 于是我们被困在了废墟下
[27:56] Don’t give it all away! 别剧透啊
[27:58] God, you just ruined the whole series. 老天 这一整季都被你毁了
[28:03] When we got the news that the show was ending, 当我们得知这部剧要结束时
[28:06] I went on Twitter and I was letting everyone know, 我在推特上发布了这个消息
[28:09] and one of my fans said, 我的一个粉丝说
[28:11] “It’s really cool how AnnaLynne 安娜琳能把我们当作是
[28:13] is talking to us like we’ve been her friends 她这五年以来的朋友一样和我们说话
[28:15] for the last five years”. 感觉真好
[28:16] And I thought that that was really, really cool, 这个评论让我非常非常感动
[28:18] because I do want our fans to feel like 因为我的确想让我们的粉丝觉得
[28:21] they’ve been Naomi Clark 他们就是娜欧米·克拉克和
[28:22] – and Annie Wilson’s friends. – Yeah. -安妮·威尔森的朋友 -是的
[28:24] Like, they’ve been with us on this journey, 就像他们和我们一起经历了这一切
[28:26] and… and I want them to feel that personal connection. 我想让他们感觉到这种情感关系
[28:29] I hope people who watched, um, 我希望这部剧能给观众
[28:31] are left with, you know, good memories, 留下美好的回忆
[28:33] that it was a cool piece of history, 让人们觉得它是部不错的电视剧
[28:34] a cool piece of our times. 也是一段不错的回忆
[28:36] This place definitely doesn’t suck. 这地方还真不错
[28:39] I hope that kids kind of feel that. 我希望粉丝们能有那种感受
[28:41] Yeah. I mean, you know, 是的 我是说
[28:42] if they cry a little, I won’t be upset. 如果他们能掉几滴眼泪我就不会难过了
[28:46] We made it through, didn’t we? 我们坚持下来了 是吧
[28:47] Yeah. 是啊
[28:48] When we wrapped our first actor a few days ago, 几天前剧组第一位演员杀青时
[28:51] which was, like, no, this can’t be. 我们都难以相信
[28:53] This can’t be over. This is actually happening. 不会就这么结束的 但真的就发生了
[28:56] Getting to work on “90210” was about getting to work 能成为《新飞越比弗利》剧组的一员
[28:58] with all these people who were all contributing 让我可以和这群同在为这个疯狂的世界
[29:01] to this crazy, crazy world. 做贡献的人们一起工作
[29:03] It’s something that I’m really grateful for. 这是让我非常感激的一件事
[29:05] We have all had some really great times together. 我们一起创造了许多美好的回忆
[29:10] I want people to, you know, feel like 我希望让观众们感觉
[29:12] – they grew up with us, too, you know? And… – Yeah. -他们和我们一同成长 -是的
[29:14] And have found memories and stuff like that, 能从中找到那种能记录
[29:17] that mark a generation. 一代人的回忆和事件
[29:20] I think it’s great that, 我觉得
[29:21] you know, fans have been able to have “90210” for 5 years, 这部剧陪伴了粉丝们五年真的很棒
[29:24] and some, you know, probably started high school with us 有些人也许和剧中的我们一起上了高中
[29:28] and graduated high school with us. 又和我们一起毕业
[29:30] Look at it as the beginning of the rest of our lives. 把这当作我们美好人生的开始
[29:36] To the fans that have been there for all five seasons, 致一直以来支持我们的粉丝们
[29:38] uh, I love you, and I appreciate you, 我爱你们 感谢你们
[29:40] and I’m so happy that you were a part of it, 我很高兴这部剧能有你们的支持
[29:43] and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 我从心底感谢你们
[29:49] None of this would have been possible 如果没有你们忠实的支持和关注
[29:52] without your loyalty and without you guys tuning in. 这一切都不可能成为现实
[29:56] I’m so glad that, um, we got to share 我很高兴能和你们一起
[29:58] five seasons with you. 分享这部电视剧
[29:59] *So I think that you should move to California* *你该搬到加州来*
[30:03] It’s all because of you, and thank you so much. 一切都因你们而精彩 谢谢你们
[30:06] *Where the streets are lit, the sky is, too* *那里华灯璀璨 阳光明媚*
[30:10] Adrianna will always be a part of me, 阿德里安娜永远都会是我生活的一部分
[30:13] and I hope she will always be a part of you as well. 我希望她也会是你们生活的一部分
[30:16] That’s the main thing that I want everybody to take away 我最希望你们从这部剧中领悟的一点
[30:18] from this show, is that you guys are family. 就是 我们是一家人
[30:20] It’s an amazing feeling to know that there are people 知道有人忠实地支持自己所做的工作
[30:22] who are… who are loyal to the work that you do. 这感觉非常美妙
[30:24] You know, we wouldn’t be here without the fans, 没有粉丝们就没有我们的今天
[30:26] so I hope each and every one of you knows 所以我希望你们每个人知道
[30:28] that… that we care about you 我们很在乎你们
[30:30] and that you’re very special to us. 你们对于我们来说意义非凡
[30:32] *So I think that you should move to California* *你该搬到加州来*
[30:38] *Where the streets are lit, the sky is,too* *那里华灯璀璨 阳光明媚*
[30:48] I would like to say to everybody 我想对每个人说
[30:50] just thank you so much for your endless support, 非常感谢你们一直以来的支持
[30:54] so thank you, guys, for always being there. 谢谢你们 对我们不离不弃
[30:57] *In California, skies are always blue* *在加州 天空永远湛蓝清澈*
[31:02] – How you doing? – We did it. -你怎么样 -任务完成了
[31:06] – Love you, bro. – Love you, too, man. -爱你 兄弟 -我也爱你 哥们
比弗利娇妻

Post navigation

Previous Post: 比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

比弗利娇妻(The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)剧集台词目录:
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
S03E17
S03E18
S03E19
S03E20
S03E21
S03E22
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
S04E13
S04E14
S04E15
S04E16
S04E17
S04E18
S04E19
S04E20
S04E21
S04E22
S04E23
S04E24
S05E01
S05E02
S05E03
S05E04
S05E05
S05E06
S05E07
S05E08
S05E09
S05E10
S05E11
S05E12
S05E13
S05E14
S05E15
S05E16
S05E17
S05E18
S05E19
S05E20
S05E21
S05E22
S05E23

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme