时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, you’re up. | 你醒啦 |
[00:08] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[00:09] | I work with Amanda Barnard– | 我是阿曼达·巴纳德的同事 |
[00:10] | She says your blog could be the next Fifty Shades of Grey. | 她说你的博客会是下一部《格雷的五十道阴影》 |
[00:12] | What would it take to get you | 你要多少钱 |
[00:14] | to let us publish your work? | 才肯让我们发行你的作品 |
[00:16] | Your guarantee that nobody will ever know I wrote it. | 你们要保证不让任何人知道是我写的 |
[00:19] | Welcome to Armitage Books, Author X. | 欢迎加入阿米蒂奇出版社 某作者 |
[00:22] | I just want to make sure our parties our cool. | 我只想确定我们的派对够酷 |
[00:24] | That’s why I came to you. | 所以我才来找你 |
[00:25] | You’re young, you’re fun, single. | 你年轻 风趣 又是单身 |
[00:28] | Best way to start getting over my divorce? | 想问我摆脱离婚阴影的最佳途径是什么 |
[00:30] | Secure a hot new client. | 拿下一个帅哥新客户 |
[00:31] | Hello, Jordan? Naomi Clark. | 喂 乔丹吗 我是娜欧米·克拉克 |
[00:33] | I ended up talking to Mark. | 我就和马克聊起来了 |
[00:34] | And he ended up coming home with me. | 结果他就和我一起回家了 |
[00:36] | I broke the pact, and I’m really sorry. | 我毁约了 我真的很抱歉 |
[00:38] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[00:41] | – My stepson’s going to be home soon, and… – I got it. | -我继子马上就回来了 恐怕会… -我理解 |
[00:45] | I know, they’re with holding the semester grades | 我知道他们扣住了期末成绩 |
[00:47] | because they know we were cheating. | 是因为知道我们作弊了 |
[00:48] | It’s going to come out. | 成绩会出来的 |
[00:49] | Everyone at Cronus is going to be okay. | 克罗诺斯的人都不会有事的 |
[00:51] | I’ve set Navid Shirazi up to take the fall | 因为我已经给纳维下了套 |
[00:54] | for the whole thing. | 让他为整件事背黑锅 |
[01:04] | I had no idea | 从耶鲁大学毕业后 |
[01:06] | what I wanted to do after Yale. | 我真的不知道该去干什么 |
[01:07] | None… | 完全不知道 |
[01:08] | I mean, for about two minutes there, | 有两分钟 |
[01:10] | I wanted to be a war photographer. | 我甚至想去做一个战地记者 |
[01:13] | Shut the front door. | 别开玩笑了 |
[01:14] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[01:15] | Can you believe it? | 你相信吗 |
[01:16] | I-I didn’t even last a week. | 我坚持了不到一个星期 |
[01:19] | Okay, so, from failed war photographer Mm-hmm. | 你从一个失败的战地记者 |
[01:22] | to successful owner of a media company. | 到成为一名成功的媒体公司老板 |
[01:26] | That’s pretty impressive. | 真是令人钦佩 |
[01:27] | Well, that was another dream of mine. | 那是我当时的另一个梦想 |
[01:29] | But this one actually seems to be coming true. | 看来这个梦想好像实现了 |
[01:32] | And, as a bonus, I get to meet interesting people like you. | 附带着 我能常常见到像你一样有意思的人 |
[01:37] | How’s the food? | 味道如何 |
[01:38] | Did I get the job? | 我竞聘成功了吗 |
[01:39] | Ah, hell yes. | 当然 |
[01:40] | Consider yourself hired | 先生 你将为我公司 |
[01:42] | to cater my company’s next big event, sir. | 下一次大型活动提供餐饮服务 |
[01:44] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[01:45] | Let’s negotiate my salary after | 您品尝完我做的培根卷大餐后 |
[01:47] | you try my bacon-wrapped dates. | 我们商议一下薪金问题吧 |
[01:49] | Naomi, ever since we first met | 娜欧米 自从我们第一次见面 |
[01:53] | I’ve wanted you… | 我就想让你成为我的… |
[01:57] | Continue. | 你继续说 |
[01:59] | …to plan an event for my company. | 公司的活动策划 |
[02:02] | I would be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[02:04] | My next party | 我的下一个派对 |
[02:04] | needs to be mysterious, glamorous and sexy. | 要神秘 迷人和性感 |
[02:08] | In other words, it’s perfect for you. | 换句话说 你是最佳人选 |
[02:10] | I think you’re great, too. | 我觉得你也很好 |
[02:12] | Well, this will fill you in | 你需要知道的关于这场活动的 |
[02:14] | on everything you need to know about the event. | 一切资料都在这里 |
[02:16] | All right, now, it is all top secret. | 这个是绝密文件 |
[02:20] | So, if you think there’s a chance that you might | 所以如果你觉得你可能会把这个 |
[02:22] | leave it at a coffee shop or something somewhere, | 遗落在咖啡厅之类的地方 |
[02:24] | please, handcuff that to yourself. | 请用手铐把它铐在你身上 |
[02:25] | Well, I… I do like handcuffs. | 我很喜欢手铐的 |
[02:28] | My company’s going to need to throw | 我的公司每年都要 |
[02:29] | a ton of major events every year. | 举办许多大型活动 |
[02:31] | So, if this party goes well… | 如果这次合作进行的顺利… |
[02:35] | we are going to be spending so much time together… | 我们以后会常常见面的… |
[02:38] | you’re going to get sick of me. | 到时候你就会烦我的 |
[02:41] | I highly doubt that. | 我对此高度怀疑 |
[02:43] | Well, see you soon? | 我们稍后见 |
[02:51] | Okay, you two need to get a room | 在你们要对这个星球 |
[02:52] | before you cause a chain reaction | 带来毁灭性的连锁反应之前 |
[02:54] | that destroys the entire planet. | 你们需要去开个房 |
[02:56] | You’re insane. | 胡说什么呢 |
[02:57] | The ink on my divorce is not even dry. | 我离婚协议书上的墨水都没干呢 |
[02:58] | Right now I need to avoid a relationship like the plague. | 现在我需要的就是远离那段头痛的感情 |
[03:01] | Sounds like you have it all figured out. | 听起来貌似你都想通了 |
[03:02] | And I’m being facetious. | 倒像是我在开玩笑 |
[03:05] | Jordan is not a rebound guy, | 乔丹不是疗伤型的男生 |
[03:06] | he is boyfriend material | 他是个男朋友的料 |
[03:07] | and I am emotionally not ready for that. | 而情感方面 我现在还没有准备好 |
[03:10] | That is shockingly mature of you. | 你突然成熟了 真让我震惊 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:15] | Although, if I happen to impressive the hell out of him | 当然 如果我一不小心在专业领域 |
[03:18] | on a professional level, | 给他留下了深刻的印象 |
[03:19] | and he happens to fall head over heels in love with me as a result, | 结果导致他对我爱到死心塌地 |
[03:23] | then I will deal with that at the appropriate time. | 那我到时候会在合适的时机处理的 |
[03:25] | You know, you could tell him you like him. | 你可以告诉他你喜欢他 |
[03:27] | He’s a smart guy. | 他很聪明 |
[03:29] | You mean, be honest? | 你是让我老老实实地去跟他说吗 |
[03:31] | Ugh, I keep forgetting you’re new around here. | 我总是忘记你才刚来这里 |
[03:33] | Anyway, it’s funny you should be avoiding a relationship | 不管怎样 在你忙着逃避感情的时候 |
[03:35] | just when I’m trying to get into one. | 我却在开展一段恋情 还蛮有趣的 |
[03:37] | Adrianna? | 阿德里安娜 |
[03:38] | I knew it was going to be a good match. | 我就知道你们俩会很配 |
[03:40] | It’s someone else, who’s pretty great. | 是其他人 很好的人 |
[03:42] | But I can’t tell if she’s into me. | 但我摸不准她对我有没有意思 |
[03:44] | And, besides, I usually avoid relationships | 话说回来 我通常能回避感情生活 |
[03:46] | lasting longer than a weekend. | 长达一周以上的 |
[03:48] | I think Beverly Hills has fried my brain. | 比弗利山庄正在影响着我的思维 |
[03:50] | Oh, yes, it will do that to you. | 那是肯定的 |
[03:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:01] | Ade. | 艾德 |
[04:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[04:04] | Uh, I was just dropping something off for Dixon. | 我给迪克森送点东西过来 |
[04:08] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[04:09] | Okay, wait. | 等等 |
[04:11] | Um, I really want to talk about what happened. | 我真的很想和你聊一下 |
[04:13] | What do you mean? | 聊什么 |
[04:14] | With me and Mark. | 我和马克的事情 |
[04:16] | I know you said things were fine… | 我知道你说了没事… |
[04:17] | but it’s been a week and you haven’t returned any of my calls. | 但一周了 你都没有回过我的电话 |
[04:19] | Yeah, I’ve been so bad at looking at my phone lately. | 我最近都不怎么注意看我的手机 |
[04:22] | Anyway… | 无所谓了… |
[04:23] | Ade, please. | 艾德 别这样 |
[04:25] | I hate this. | 我不喜欢这种状态 |
[04:27] | Last time we fought over a guy | 上次我们为了争男友 |
[04:28] | things went down a really dark path. | 最终走向了不归路 |
[04:31] | Did they? | 我们有过吗 |
[04:32] | That was so long ago, I almost forgot. | 都是陈年往事了 我快忘光了 |
[04:35] | I was busy, that’s all. | 我只是最近有点忙 仅此而已 |
[04:37] | You should really work on | 你真该找回自我 |
[04:38] | not letting your imagination get the best of you. | 别再胡思乱想了 |
[04:43] | Eggs Benedict tomorrow, | 明天就做火腿蛋吐司吧 |
[04:46] | a little turkey bacon on the side. | 边上再加一点火鸡腌肉 |
[04:47] | – Oh, geez. – Can we do that? | -天呐 -可以吗 |
[04:48] | You two look cozy. | 你俩过的很惬意 |
[04:51] | You’re not, like, dating my surrogate, are you? | 你不会是在追我的代孕人吧 |
[04:53] | What? | 什么 |
[04:55] | No… no, hey, no. | 不不 不是 |
[04:57] | We just, uh, just had breakfast. | 我们只是一起吃了顿早餐 |
[04:58] | Dixon made me waffles. | 迪克森给我做了华夫饼 |
[05:00] | Really spoiling me. | 真的很宠我呢 |
[05:01] | Huh. I was making some for myself, | 我在给我自己做吃的 |
[05:03] | I had some extra batter, | 剩余了一些面糊 |
[05:03] | so I made some for her, too. | 所以我也给她做了一些 |
[05:05] | – And virgin mimosas. – What? | -还有含羞草鸡尾酒哦 -不是吧 |
[05:07] | The royal treatment. | 皇室般的待遇 |
[05:08] | I know, right? | 对啊 |
[05:09] | Okay, guys, it’s just orange juice, okay? | 好了 同志们 只是橙汁罢了 |
[05:11] | Let’s not get carried away, okay? | 别得意忘形了好吗 |
[05:12] | 给我的好友迪克森 爱你的艾德 | |
[05:13] | So, what, Ade bakes you cookies? | 艾德给你做了饼干 |
[05:15] | – I thought you guys hated each other. – I don’t know. | -我以为你们讨厌对方呢 -我不知道 |
[05:17] | She said she was thinking about who her real friends were, | 她说她在思考谁是她真正的朋友 |
[05:19] | and, how she wanted to put the past behind her. | 她想抛下过去 重新开始之类的 |
[05:22] | You know how Ade is. | 你了解艾德 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[05:24] | I don’t… | 还是不要 |
[05:25] | I don’t think we should be eating these, you guys, okay? | 咱们还是别吃的好 行吗 |
[05:30] | Silver, this wouldn’t happen to have | 小银 这不会又和 |
[05:31] | anything to do with you and Mark, would it? | 你和马克之间的事有关吧 |
[05:33] | I mean, you know the last time you and Ade fought over a guy. | 你没忘记上次你和艾德争男人的后果吧 |
[05:36] | I know. | 我记得 |
[05:37] | And I have to handle it, like, now. | 我得处理好这事 就现在 |
[05:41] | And I will. | 我能解决的 |
[05:42] | Can you drive her to the doctor? | 能麻烦你送她去看医生吗 |
[05:44] | Oh, oh, um… It’s just a blood test, it’s not gonna take long. | 只是血检而已 不会很久的 |
[05:47] | We can go to the movies afterwards. | 我们之后可以去看电影 |
[05:49] | Uh, well, I don’t mind hanging out with you all day | 和你出去一整天我都不介意 |
[05:51] | if Silver doesn’t have a problem with it. | 只要小银没意见 |
[05:53] | Why would I have a problem with it? | 我能有什么意见 |
[05:55] | Great. It’s a date. | 太好了 约会咯 |
[05:56] | Yeah. Thank you. | 对 谢谢 |
[05:58] | It-it’s-it’s not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[05:59] | Um, just-just, just errands. | 只是帮朋友罢了 |
[06:05] | Court, what time does that brew pub of yours close? | 柯特 你的酒吧什么时候关门 |
[06:07] | ‘Cause we should have our next poker game there, after hours. | 我们几个小时后要去那儿再打场牌 |
[06:10] | You say when, I’ll make it happen. | 你说时间 我来搞定 |
[06:11] | All right, let’s do it. | 好啊 就这么办 |
[06:14] | It’s, uh… Got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[06:15] | Yeah, man. | 接吧 伙计 |
[06:16] | Hey, Mom, how are you? | 老妈 你还好吗 |
[06:18] | I’m doing terrible, son. | 我可不太好 小子 |
[06:20] | Uh, I’m about to get expelled | 我快要被学校开除 |
[06:21] | and you’re hanging out with the bad guys? | 你却和这群坏蛋混在一起 |
[06:23] | You’re supposed to be helping me, or did you already forget? | 你是去帮我的 难道你忘了 |
[06:25] | I didn’t forget… | 我没忘 |
[06:27] | to send Grandma a birthday card. | 给外婆寄生日卡 |
[06:30] | Okay, just left the dean’s office. | 好了 我刚从院长办公室出来 |
[06:32] | My disciplinary hearing is Tuesday. | 周二举行我的纪律听审会 |
[06:34] | Unless you find the evidence that proves that | 除非你能找到证据证明 |
[06:35] | I’m being framed by Campbell for heading up the cheating ring, | 我是被坎贝尔栽赃嫁祸的 |
[06:38] | I’m screwed. | 否则我就完了 |
[06:39] | I hear you loud and clear. | 我这边听得很清楚 |
[06:40] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[06:43] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:45] | – So, poker at Offshore. – Yeah. | -一会在离岸酒吧打牌 -对 |
[06:47] | Your mom can come if she wants. | 你妈妈愿意的话也能来 |
[06:49] | No, I think mom is… | 不了 我想我妈还是… |
[06:50] | – She’s good. – Yeah, all right. | -她很好 -那就好 |
[06:54] | Undressed is generating so much buzz. | 《一丝不挂》反响热烈 |
[06:57] | We’re even getting requests for interviews | 我们还收到了国家电视节目的 |
[06:58] | from national TV shows. | 采访邀请 |
[07:00] | I’ve already written a press release. | 我已经写好了新闻稿 |
[07:02] | Not a chance. | 没可能的 |
[07:04] | Amanda, we’ve spoken about this. | 阿曼达 这事我们谈过了 |
[07:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:07] | It’s just, your blog is about the real life experience | 只是 你的博客全是关于 |
[07:10] | of an anonymous author. | 某个匿名作家的真实生活 |
[07:12] | People are clamoring to find out who’s who. | 大家都嚷嚷着想知道谁是谁 |
[07:14] | Is there anything I can say to change your mind? | 我有什么办法说服你改主意吗 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry, but I don’t want any of my friends– | 对不起 我不希望我的朋友 |
[07:19] | and especially not my brother– | 特别是我弟弟 |
[07:21] | to find out that I wrote this. | 发现我是幕后作者 |
[07:23] | Dixon would be devastated | 如果迪克森知道我是靠这个赚钱 |
[07:25] | if he knew how I got the money to pay for his rehab. | 付他的康复费用 他一定会抓狂的 |
[07:27] | And you think no one will find out | 你以为没人会发现真相吗 |
[07:28] | even though there’s a whole book about your life | 有整整一本书关于你的生活 |
[07:30] | on the national best seller list? | 还登上了全国畅销书排行榜 |
[07:32] | Dixon and Liam are not going to be reading a tell-all sex book. | 迪克森和利亚姆连性爱揭秘杂志都不会翻 |
[07:35] | And my girlfriends either know the truth, | 至于我的闺蜜们 要么知道真相 |
[07:37] | or would never imagine it was me. | 否则绝对想不到是我 |
[07:38] | So, trust me, I am flying totally under the radar on this. | 相信我 没人会知道我的秘密 |
[07:43] | Hey, is this my favorite new author? | 这位是我最中意的新锐作家吗 |
[07:45] | Jordan, meet Annie Wilson. | 乔丹 这是安妮·威尔森 |
[07:47] | Oh, Author X. | 不对 是某作者 |
[07:48] | Uh, and don’t worry, Annie, | 别担心 安妮 |
[07:49] | Amanda’s made it quite clear how important your anonymity is to you. | 阿曼达说得很清楚 保持匿名对你很重要 |
[07:52] | And, uh, as much as we wish we could convince you | 虽然我们都打心底希望说服你 |
[07:54] | to change your mind, | 改变主意 |
[07:55] | the final decision rests with you. | 但决定权仍在于你 |
[07:56] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢理解 |
[08:00] | But I have made the launch of your book my top priority. | 不过现在我最关心的是你的新书发布 |
[08:03] | And you wouldn’t believe how much time and money | 你肯定不敢相信我为一个派对 |
[08:05] | I spent on just the party alone. | 投入了多少时间和金钱 |
[08:07] | Well, it sounds like I’ll be missing quite the event. | 听上去我不得不缺席这一盛会了 |
[08:10] | Don’t. | 不行 |
[08:11] | You know, it-it’s the biggest night of your life. | 这将是你人生中最重要的一晚 |
[08:12] | It-it’d be a shame to miss it. | 错过你会追悔莫及 |
[08:14] | That’s a great idea. | 这主意很棒 |
[08:15] | As far as anybody would know, | 大家只会以为 |
[08:16] | you’re just another cute girl there for the free champagne. | 你是个冲着免费香槟来的可爱女孩 |
[08:19] | I guess maybe it would be fun to be there anonymously. | 我想匿名出席也许挺有趣 |
[08:22] | Kind of like Tom Sawyer at his own funeral. | 就像汤姆·索亚出席自己的葬礼 |
[08:25] | Well, it is going to be so much more fun than a funeral. | 这可比葬礼好玩多了 |
[08:27] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[08:28] | I have hired one of the hottest young party planners | 我雇佣了整个比弗利山庄 |
[08:31] | in all of Beverly Hills. | 最炙手可热的年轻派对策划师 |
[08:32] | Ms. Naomi Clark. | 娜欧米·克拉克 |
[08:34] | You ever heard of her? | 你听说过她吗 |
[09:03] | Pack your bags, lady, | 打点行装 姑娘 |
[09:04] | we are going on a fabulous spa weekend. | 我们要去做水疗 共度美妙周末 |
[09:07] | – What? – Yep. | -什么 -没错 |
[09:08] | I booked us adjoining rooms at Le Meurice | 我订了默里斯酒店的相邻客房 |
[09:10] | and a private tour of some very exclusive vineyards. | 还有独一无二的葡萄园私人之旅 |
[09:13] | Let’s get you packed. | 快点收拾东西吧 |
[09:15] | Well, that is admirable, but I can’t right now. | 听上去很棒 但现在不行 |
[09:17] | I have to plan this party. | 我得策划这个派对 |
[09:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:21] | I think, blow it off. | 我觉得 别管它了 |
[09:23] | I mean, who cares about a stupid book launch, anyway? | 谁会在乎什么愚蠢的新书发布啊 |
[09:26] | This is event is the key to me | 这个派对是我向乔丹 |
[09:27] | making a lasting impression on Jordan. | 展示我才华的最好机会 |
[09:29] | And I have to find a way | 我要想办法 |
[09:30] | to make it more than just a fabulous party, ’cause… | 让这个派对无与伦比 因为 |
[09:32] | Well, wait, how did you know it was a book launch? | 等等 你怎么知道是新书发布 |
[09:34] | I said it was a really big secret. | 我说过这是不能说的秘密 |
[09:36] | Well, I… just assumed. | 我…乱猜的 |
[09:38] | Because, well… | 因为 |
[09:40] | there’s a book on the table. | 桌上有本书 |
[09:43] | And heaven forbid I read a book for sheer pleasure? | 难道姐就不能为了放松读读书吗 |
[09:47] | Okay, you know me too well. | 好吧 你太了解我了 |
[09:49] | Although I read a lot of this | 不过这本我读了挺多页 |
[09:51] | and it is really, really sexy. | 内容超级劲爆 |
[09:53] | – You think so? – Mm-hmm. | -你真这么觉得 -嗯 |
[09:56] | Undressed, by Author X. | 《一丝不挂》 某作者 |
[09:58] | Uh, have you heard of it? | 你读过吗 |
[10:00] | I’ve kind of been following it since it started as a blog. | 它刚在博客上连载我就开始关注了 |
[10:03] | I guess you could call me a fan. | 差不多算个忠粉了 |
[10:05] | Well, I overheard Jordan talking with his editor. | 我偷听到乔丹和他编辑的谈话 |
[10:07] | Apparently, they’re both really bummed. | 显然 他们都很失望 |
[10:08] | The girl who wrote it | 写这本书的女孩 |
[10:09] | wants to stay trapped in the closet, | 不愿意公开真实身份 |
[10:11] | so it gave me an idea on how to make my party special. | 这倒给了我派对的灵感 |
[10:14] | I’m going to find Author X | 我要找到神秘作者 |
[10:15] | and I am going to have her come out. | 并且说服她站出来 |
[10:18] | – What? – Jordan is going to be thrilled. | -什么 -乔丹一定会很兴奋 |
[10:20] | He’s going to have me plan | 从此以后他所有的派对 |
[10:21] | all of his parties from here on out. | 都会交给我来策划 |
[10:23] | Uh, but, uh, don’t you think | 不过你就没想过 |
[10:25] | there’s a very good reason why the author | 作者希望保持神秘 |
[10:27] | would want to remain anonymous? | 也许有她的道理呢 |
[10:29] | Uh, no. | 没觉得 |
[10:30] | She’s just misguided and scared. | 她只是有点迷茫害怕 |
[10:32] | She just needs a peer– | 他需要一个感同身受的人 |
[10:34] | a reader, not an editor– | 比如一位读者而不是编辑 |
[10:35] | to talk some sense into her. | 来跟她讲讲道理 |
[10:37] | And that can be you. | 你就可以啊 |
[10:39] | Me? | 我吗 |
[10:39] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[10:40] | You followed her blog, you’re a fan. | 你粉了她博客 |
[10:42] | I… I am going to be very busy drinking wine | 我要忙着小酌 |
[10:46] | and-and getting massaged with hot rocks. | 还要做热岩按摩 |
[10:48] | I’m not taking no for an answer. | 我这不是一个请求 |
[10:49] | Annie, I order you to bring me | 安妮 我这是命令你 |
[10:51] | author X’s head on a platter. | 把某作者给我带过来 |
[11:01] | Finally. I almost started without you. | 你终于来了 我差点就用手了 |
[11:05] | Sorry. I’ve been hanging out | 抱歉 我整天都和坎贝尔 |
[11:07] | with Campbell and the Cronus guys all day | 还有克罗诺斯那帮人在一起 |
[11:08] | trying to find a way to help Navid. | 想办法帮纳维 |
[11:10] | Ah. Any luck? | 想到办法了吗 |
[11:13] | No. | 没有 |
[11:14] | Campbell’s a jerk, | 坎贝尔是个混蛋 |
[11:15] | but he’s smart. | 但他很狡猾 |
[11:17] | Only way to help Navid is to actually catch Campbell cheating. | 帮纳维的唯一办法就是当场逮到坎贝尔作弊 |
[11:23] | But we won’t have a chance to do that | 但等到期末考试开始 |
[11:24] | until the semester ends… and finals start. | 才有机会这么做 |
[11:29] | Maybe you don’t have to wait that long. | 也许你不用等那么久 |
[11:31] | I might be able to help you. | 我也许可以帮你 |
[11:34] | – You think so? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[11:36] | In fact, I already have a plan in mind. | 其实 我已经想到了一个计划 |
[11:46] | You two are so cute together. | 你俩在一起真甜蜜 |
[11:48] | Is this your first? | 这是你第一胎吗 |
[11:52] | N-No, no. Um… we’re not together. | 没有 我们没在一起 |
[11:55] | She’s actually my roommate. | 其实她是我室友 |
[11:57] | What would even make you think that? | 你怎么觉得我们在一起呢 |
[11:59] | Guess I’m crazy. | 一时犯傻了 |
[12:01] | Jennifer, you’re up. | 詹尼弗 到你了 |
[12:05] | That’s nuts, huh? She thought we were together. | 她眼瞎吗 居然以为我们在一起 |
[12:07] | When I was here last week with Silver, | 上礼拜我和小银一起来 |
[12:09] | somebody thought that we were a couple. | 有人还以为我们是一对呢 |
[12:12] | Apparently when you’re pregnant, | 显然你怀孕的时候 |
[12:13] | people see you differently. | 人们会用不同的眼光看你 |
[12:14] | Oh. Well, I don’t. | 我不会 |
[12:16] | I just think of you as a landlord with a tiny tenant. | 我把你当作这位小房客的房东 |
[12:20] | That’s sweet. | 真萌 |
[12:24] | You know, the thing is, I’m the same girl I was. | 其实 我和别的女生一样 |
[12:27] | I just want to have fun, | 想活得开心 |
[12:28] | make friends, maybe go on some dates. | 交朋友 时不时约个会 |
[12:31] | So what’s stopping you? | 你为什么不这么做呢 |
[12:32] | Come on, what am I supposed to do? | 得了吧 我该怎么做呢 |
[12:35] | Go up to some guy and be, like, “Hey, I like you. | 跑到男生面前说”我喜欢你 |
[12:37] | after my next sonogram let’s go get some pizza.” | 做完B超去吃比萨”这样吗 |
[12:40] | Now, what guy’s gonna go for that? | 哪个男生受得了呢 |
[12:43] | Michaela, you’re next. | 米凯拉 到你了 |
[12:45] | Looks like I’m up. | 我该进去了 |
[12:57] | Perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[12:58] | I was just closing up… the kitchen, that is. | 我的厨房刚打烊 |
[13:02] | My lips are still open for business. | 但我的嘴巴不打烊哦 |
[13:05] | I can’t… we can’t do this. | 我不能 我们不能这样 |
[13:07] | Well, it’s just kissing. | 就亲一个 |
[13:08] | And I swear on my A-rating from the health inspector, | 我以我A级健康检查等级发誓 |
[13:11] | our clothes won’t come off until we’re in the car. | 上车前我们的衣服还在身上 |
[13:13] | I mean… we can’t see each other anymore. | 我是说 我们不能再在一起了 |
[13:17] | I thought this was going great. | 我俩感觉还不错啊 |
[13:18] | It was. Really great. | 是很不错 |
[13:21] | I’m sorry. | 但很抱歉 |
[13:22] | So to recap: you and I totally connect, | 总结一下 我俩很配 |
[13:26] | we have amazing sex, | 房事也很棒 |
[13:28] | we’re both single and we like each other. | 都是单身 互相顺眼 |
[13:31] | I can see why that’s a problem. | 我俩的问题还真是显而易见 |
[13:33] | It’s not us. It’s Ade. | 不是我们的问题 是艾德 |
[13:36] | I thought you said you told her the truth | 我记得你说过你跟她坦白 |
[13:38] | and she said she was fine with it. | 她说没关系 |
[13:39] | I did, and she did. | 确实是这样 |
[13:41] | But Ade and I have a really complicated relationship | 但我和艾德从高中以来 |
[13:43] | ever since high school. | 关系就很复杂 |
[13:45] | I did some things to her that I’m not exactly proud of. | 我对她做了一些不光彩的事 |
[13:48] | And then she did some things to me that nearly killed me. | 她也差点害我丢了性命 |
[13:50] | So… I know if we keep dating, | 所以我知道 如果我们继续约会 |
[13:53] | something really awful’s gonna happen. | 肯定会有不好的事发生 |
[13:55] | – Silver… – No, Mark, I know Ade. | -小银 -不 马克 我懂艾德 |
[13:57] | She said she’s fine, but she’s not fine. | 她说没关系 不代表真的没关系 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:03] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再跟你约会了 |
[14:17] | Hey, man, give me one of those. | 兄弟 给我来一瓶 |
[14:21] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:22] | We have to cancel poker tonight. | 今晚的牌局取消 |
[14:25] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[14:27] | I was looking forward to taking all your money. | 我还想把你的钱都赢走呢 |
[14:29] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:31] | All the econ grades were held up | 因为传言有人作弊 |
[14:33] | because of the cheating scandal. | 经济学成绩全部作废 |
[14:34] | You can’t even apply to B school | 如果没有荣誉经济学成绩 |
[14:36] | without a grade in honors economics. | 连一所二流学校都不能申请 |
[14:38] | When my stepmom heard that, | 我继母听到消息后 |
[14:39] | she started nagging my dad to call the dean | 就念叨我爸打电话给院长 |
[14:41] | and demand that our class be able to retake the test. | 要求我们班重新考试 |
[14:44] | It’s tomorrow. | 就在明天 |
[14:47] | Hm. Well, since you’ve already studied for the test, | 既然你都已经学好了 |
[14:49] | I mean, retaking it should be a breeze, right? | 重测只是小菜一碟 对吧 |
[14:52] | Don’t be cute. | 别自作聪明 |
[14:54] | I didn’t exactly prepare the traditional way the first time, | 我说的准备不是老办法 |
[14:57] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[14:59] | What do you mean, you cheated? | 你意思是 你作弊了吗 |
[15:03] | This time everything’s on strict lockdown. | 这次一切都将严格封锁 |
[15:05] | They’re not letting cell phones into the room. | 手机不允许带进考场 |
[15:06] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[15:11] | You know… | 其实 |
[15:13] | there’s more than one way to get information into an exam room. | 要拿到考试答案不只一种办法 |
[15:16] | I might have an idea for you. | 我也许有法子 |
[15:22] | Did I mention people in the restaurant business tend to sleep late? | 我有提过在饭店工作的人通常睡很晚吗 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry, bro, but… I really need your help, | 抱歉 伙计 但我真的需要你的帮助 |
[15:28] | and I can’t speak to anyone else about this. | 这事我也不能和别人说 |
[15:31] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[15:32] | Damn, Jedi. | 靠 你是绝地武士吗[具有超自然感应力量] |
[15:36] | Well, it’s Michaela. | 好吧 是米凯拉 |
[15:39] | The girl whose career I’m trying to start, | 就是那个我想签的歌手 |
[15:41] | my roommate, and also Silver’s baby mama. | 也是我的室友 小银孩子的妈妈 |
[15:44] | I-I know, I know, look, | 我知道 听着 |
[15:45] | I was planning on staying the hell away from her, | 我真打算跟她保持距离 |
[15:47] | not telling her how I feel, but… | 隐瞒我的感觉 但 |
[15:49] | What made you change your mind– besides your penis? | 那你为什么改变想法了 除了下半身的原因 |
[15:54] | Ha. Sh-She was talking about how nobody would want to date her | 她说因为她怀孕了 |
[15:56] | because she’s pregnant. | 不会有人想追她 |
[15:58] | And I wanted to tell her that she’s wrong, | 我想证明她是错的 |
[16:00] | I want to date her, | 我想追她 |
[16:01] | and if this is something that she wants as well, then… | 如果她也这么想的话 |
[16:04] | we should just go for it. | 我们就成了 |
[16:05] | What do you need from me? | 你想让我做什么 |
[16:06] | I was hoping that you can talk to her, | 我希望你能跟她谈谈 |
[16:08] | find out if she’s interested. | 看她对我有没有意思 |
[16:10] | I don’t know if she feels the same way or not, | 我不知道她是不是也有相同的感觉 |
[16:12] | so I-I just don’t want to feel like an idiot. | 所以我不想犯傻 |
[16:14] | I’ve got an idea | 我有办法了 |
[16:16] | put a note in her locker | 在她柜子里放张便条 |
[16:17] | and ask her to circle the smiley face if she likes you. | 告诉她如果她喜欢你就画个笑脸 |
[16:21] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[16:23] | What is it with you and your friends? | 你们这群人怎么回事 |
[16:24] | You all act like you’re still in high school together. | 好像还活在高中时代 |
[16:27] | You can’t have a conversation face-to-face, | 不能面对面交谈 |
[16:29] | you got to play these stupid games. | 净玩些愚蠢的小把戏 |
[16:31] | It’s time for all of you to grow up. | 你们该长大了 |
[16:32] | Yeah, remind me to never wake you up again. | 提醒我再也不要叫你起床了 |
[16:35] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:38] | Can you give me Adrianna’s phone number? | 你能告诉我阿德里安娜的电话号码吗 |
[16:45] | Please tell me you got some information | 求你了 告诉我你有新消息 |
[16:48] | that could keep me from getting expelled. | 能不让我被学校开除 |
[16:50] | You’re still taking that econ final makeup exam tomorrow, right? | 你明天还是要补考 对吧 |
[16:53] | Yeah, of course– they’re making everybody take it again. | 是啊 当然了 他们让所有人都重考一次 |
[16:55] | Good. Campbell and some of the Cronus guys’ll be there, too, | 很好 坎贝尔和一些克罗诺斯社团家伙也会在场 |
[16:58] | – and you’re gonna catch them cheating. – What? | -你要当场抓到他们作弊 -什么 |
[17:00] | No, there’s no way they’re stupid enough to be caught cheating again. | 不 他们不可能傻到再被抓到一次 |
[17:03] | They’re not stupid; they’re desperate. | 他们不傻 只是走投无路了 |
[17:05] | They’re gonna be smuggling in cheat sheets | 他们要把小条藏到 |
[17:07] | on the inside of water bottle labels. | 水瓶标签里 |
[17:11] | That’s genius. | 太有才了 |
[17:12] | It’s just a little something I learned in eighth grade detention. | 只是我在八年级留堂的时候学到的小花招 |
[17:13] | But… you have to make sure they get caught cheating. | 但是 你要确保他们被抓住 |
[17:17] | Now, once they drink the water, | 他们一喝水 |
[17:18] | they’ll be able to read the answers. | 就能看到答案了 |
[17:20] | That’s when you need to make sure the proctor catches them. | 你要确保监考老师抓到他们 |
[17:22] | That way there’s no doubt who the guilty ones are. | 那样他们就无可辩白了 |
[17:25] | Liam, I really want to kiss you right now. | 利亚姆 我真的很想亲你一口 |
[17:28] | Resist that urge. | 节制一下吧 |
[17:37] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[17:38] | I found Author X. | 我找到某作者了 |
[17:41] | Oh, my God, Annie, that’s amazing! | 天呐 安妮 太棒了 |
[17:43] | Yeah. Her name is Barbara Peltier. | 是啊 她叫芭芭拉· 佩尔蒂埃 |
[17:46] | She lives in Beverly Hills, | 她住在比弗利山庄 |
[17:48] | married to a surgeon, couple of kids. | 嫁给了一个外科医生 有几个孩子 |
[17:49] | Oh. Okay, so she’s a soccer mom. | 好吧 原来她是个全职妈妈 |
[17:52] | Little boring on the outside, | 外表看上去很保守 |
[17:53] | but has this secret, kinky life. | 但却深藏秘密 生活怪异 |
[17:54] | – This is gonna be fun! – Naomi! | -会很有趣的 -娜欧米 |
[17:57] | She has a family, friends, a community. | 她有家庭 朋友还有社区生活 |
[18:00] | She’s a member of the Beverly Hills Country Club. | 她是比弗利山庄乡村俱乐部的成员 |
[18:02] | Maybe she wanted to be anonymous | 可能她想保持匿名 |
[18:03] | because the people she loves might get hurt | 因为一旦她的身份被人发现 |
[18:05] | if they knew her true identity. | 她所爱的人就会受伤 |
[18:06] | Or maybe she could come out publicly | 或许她可以在媒体中曝光 |
[18:09] | and feel free. | 然后感觉一身轻松 |
[18:10] | She is not gonna come out, okay? | 她不会曝光的 好吗 |
[18:13] | The stakes are just too high. | 风险太高了 |
[18:15] | I know you don’t understand that | 我知道你不会懂 |
[18:17] | because you feel completely comfortable with yourself. | 因为你完全满意自己 |
[18:19] | That’s not entirely true. | 不是这样的 |
[18:21] | Me and Jordan, | 我和乔丹 |
[18:22] | I… don’t feel comfortable telling him | 我 我不太想要告诉他 |
[18:24] | that I don’t feel ready to date right now, | 我现在不想约会 |
[18:26] | so to keep his interest | 所以为了让他保持兴趣 |
[18:28] | I need the author of this book | 我需要这本书的作者 |
[18:30] | to hold her head high and admit who she is. | 挺胸抬头 承认自己 |
[18:32] | What book? | 什么书 |
[18:33] | Some anonymous soft-core porn book. | 匿名发表的黄书 |
[18:35] | Frankly, I have a hard time believing | 说真的 我很难相信 |
[18:36] | that the author of such sexy– | 那么性感的一本书的作者 |
[18:38] | no, filthy things could be a boring housewife. | 不 这么龌龊的书 作者竟然是家庭主妇 |
[18:41] | It is not filthy; it’s art. | 不龌龊 这是艺术 |
[18:43] | It’s a coming-of-age story. | 是个成年人的故事 |
[18:46] | I mean, that’s what I’ve heard. | 我听说的 |
[18:48] | I read the same page five times; it’s nasty. | 我一页读了5遍 很黄 |
[18:51] | It is a candid exploration of sexuality. | 这是一个率直的对性的探索 |
[18:54] | Silver, | 小银 |
[18:55] | why don’t you be the judge? | 你来评评理 |
[18:57] | Read this part right here… | 读一读这部分 |
[19:00] | where Annabelle does it | 安娜贝拉和一个商人 |
[19:01] | with the businessman in a helicopter. | 在直升飞机里做爱 |
[19:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:09] | I told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[19:11] | Yes, this is really shocking. | 是啊 太震惊了 |
[19:14] | Um… I-I need some cold water. | 我需要喝点冰水 |
[19:17] | Annie, perhaps you’d… care to join me for one? | 安妮 你跟我一去吗 |
[19:23] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[19:24] | So, did you actually write a dirty tell-all book | 你真的写了一本关于一个妓女 |
[19:27] | about being a hooker? | 的黄书吗 |
[19:29] | I mean… congratulations, but seriously? | 我是说 祝贺你 但真的吗 |
[19:32] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[19:33] | It took me almost half a page to figure it out. | 读了半页我就看出来了 |
[19:36] | Annie, anyone who knows the truth is gonna figure out | 安妮 知道真相的人用不了一分钟 |
[19:38] | that it’s you in, like, less than a minute. | 就会看出来是你 |
[19:40] | I don’t want this to sound wrong, but, um… | 我不想说错话 但是 |
[19:43] | what were you thinking? | 你脑子怎么想的 |
[19:44] | I wasn’t. But now it’s turned into this huge thing | 我没有 现在这本书火了 |
[19:47] | that I should be proud of, except I’m not, | 我应该引以为傲 但我没有 |
[19:49] | because all I can think is: what if Dixon finds out? | 因为我所想的都是”如果迪克森发现了怎么办” |
[19:51] | Well, look, the only people | 唯一知道真相的人 |
[19:53] | who know the truth are me and Liam, right? | 就是我和利亚姆 对吧 |
[19:55] | Liam’s never gonna read this book. | 利亚姆不会读这本书 |
[19:57] | So you just need to get through Naomi’s party | 所以你只要熬过娜欧米的派对 |
[19:58] | without it coming out, and… | 不让它曝光 |
[20:00] | Dixon will never find out | 迪克森不会发现的 |
[20:02] | what happened between you and Patrick. | 你和帕特里克之间的事 |
[20:04] | And you’re sure that she was the only Barbara Peltier there? | 你确定她是那里唯一的芭芭拉· 佩尔蒂埃吗 |
[20:08] | Okay. Thank you, Candy. | 好的 谢了 凯蒂 |
[20:11] | Bye. | 拜 |
[20:12] | What’s that all about? | 什么事 |
[20:13] | That was my friend from the Beverly Hills Country Club. | 是我在比弗利山庄乡村俱乐部的朋友 |
[20:15] | She said Barbara Peltier and her husband moved to Uganda | 她说芭芭拉· 佩尔蒂埃和她老公两年前 |
[20:18] | two years ago to perform lifesaving surgeries | 搬到乌干达去给穷人 |
[20:19] | on underprivileged people, which means… | 做手术了 这就是说 |
[20:22] | she could not have written the book. | 她不可能写了这本书 |
[20:23] | The book launch is tomorrow, | 新书发布会就在明天 |
[20:24] | so I guess Author X will remain anonymous after all. | 我猜某作者还是无人知晓了 |
[20:27] | Unless I figure out who she is at the party. | 除非我在派对上猜出她是谁 |
[20:33] | How are you going to do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[20:35] | Ah, Amanda and Jordan are the only two people | 只有阿曼达和乔丹知道 |
[20:37] | who know who Author X is, so… | 某作者的身份 那么 |
[20:39] | I’ll watch them at the party, | 我要在派对上监视他们 |
[20:40] | and I’m sure they’ll give it away. | 我确信他们会暴露的 |
[20:41] | It’s the only way I can ensure | 这样我才能保证 |
[20:42] | that I’m actually gonna throw the best party ever. | 我的派对是最棒的 |
[20:46] | Oh, masks! | 对了 面具 |
[20:48] | What? | 什么 |
[20:49] | It’s a super-sexy book launch for an anonymous author, right? | 这是个匿名作者的超性感作品的发布会 对吧 |
[20:53] | Why not have everybody come wearing a mask? | 为什么不让人戴面具呢 |
[20:56] | Annie, that’s brilliant. | 安妮 太棒了 |
[20:57] | You’re really smart. | 你真聪明 |
[20:59] | It’s a shame. You’re independently wealthy. | 太遗憾了 你已经这么富有了 |
[21:02] | With a little motivation | 来一点动力 |
[21:02] | you could accomplish something impressive. | 你会有一番作为的 |
[21:10] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[21:11] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. | -你想见我 -是的 |
[21:18] | I like Silver. | 我喜欢小银 |
[21:20] | So I’ve been told. | 是这么听说的 |
[21:22] | No. She told you I slept with her. | 不 她告诉你我跟她上床了 |
[21:24] | I’m telling you I like her. | 我跟你说的是我喜欢她 |
[21:25] | But she broke up with me because she’s scared of what you’ll do. | 但是她跟我分手了 因为她害怕你报复 |
[21:28] | So I need you to stop playing games | 我想让你别再耍手段了 |
[21:31] | and have a fight with her like a normal person. | 像个正常人一样跟她吵一架 |
[21:33] | I’m not playing head games. | 我没有耍手段 |
[21:35] | I told Silver I’m fine with it. | 我告诉小银我不在意 |
[21:36] | Which is the biggest head game of all. | 这是最明显的托辞 |
[21:38] | Why actually get revenge when you can torture her | 让她预料到你的报复计划而内心煎熬 |
[21:40] | by making her anticipate your revenge? | 你不就是这样达到报复她的目的吗 |
[21:44] | That act might work with her, but not with me. | 这对她有效 对我可没有 |
[21:46] | Okay, fine. You’re right, I’m pissed. | 好吧 你说得对 我气死了 |
[21:49] | We had a pact, and she broke it. | 我们有约定 她反悔了 |
[21:50] | So, yeah, I would like to see her suffer a little. | 是啊 我想让她痛苦点 |
[21:53] | She betrayed me, again. | 她背叛了我 又一次 |
[21:55] | You’re right, she did. | 你说得对 她背叛了你 |
[21:57] | And you deserve revenge. | 你应该报复 |
[22:01] | So let’s get it, the fun way. | 来报复吧 用有趣的方式 |
[22:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:05] | I slept with Silver; I’ll sleep with you. | 我跟小银睡过了 我也跟你睡 |
[22:08] | – You’re not serious. – Of course I am. | -你不是认真的 -我当然是 |
[22:09] | But I thought you liked Silver. | 但我以为你喜欢小银 |
[22:11] | Yeah, but… she broke up with me. | 没错 但她甩了我 |
[22:16] | Don’t think I wouldn’t do it. | 你别以为我做不出来 |
[22:18] | She hurt me, and I have | 她伤害过我 |
[22:20] | no problem hurting her right back. | 我就有理由伤害她 |
[22:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:24] | We can hurt her all night long. | 我们可以伤害她一整晚 |
[22:30] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[22:32] | I can’t believe you would do that to my friend! | 真不敢相信 你居然这样对我的朋友 |
[22:34] | Oh. So she’s your friend, huh? | 哦 她是你的朋友吗 |
[22:38] | If she’s your friend, | 如果她是你的朋友 |
[22:40] | then stop playing games and tell Silver | 那就别耍手段了 直接告诉小银 |
[22:42] | how you feel about what she did. | 你是怎么想的 |
[22:45] | Get it all out, so we can move on with our lives. | 把事情解决 让我们都好好生活 |
[23:20] | I-I can’t believe that all of these random people | 真 真难以置信所有这些人来这儿 |
[23:23] | are here because they’re fans of… | 都是因为他们是一个名不见经传 |
[23:25] | some unknown girl’s work. | 的女孩儿的粉丝 |
[23:27] | Anyway, you know, I really don’t think | 不管怎么说 我真的觉得 |
[23:29] | you even need to have the author come out. | 你完全不需要揭秘作者 |
[23:31] | I-I mean, the party speaks for itself. | 我的意思是 这个派对能说明一切 |
[23:33] | Uh, yes, and it says “Almost great.” | 没错 它说”差不多算成功” |
[23:35] | “Almost” Is not enough to keep Jordan interested. | “差不多”是不足够吸引乔丹的 |
[23:37] | Oh. You should hit the bar. | 你应该去吧台那边 |
[23:38] | That woman talking to the bartender | 那个女人一直在和吧台酒保说话 |
[23:40] | looks a little suspicious. | 看起来有点可疑 |
[23:41] | I’m gonna keep an eye on Jordan and Amanda, | 我要留意乔丹和阿曼达 |
[23:43] | see if they talk to anybody. And when Silver gets here, | 看他们在和谁说话 等小银到了 |
[23:45] | she can camp out in the bathroom stall | 她可以呆在卫生间隔间里 |
[23:46] | and see if she overhears anything. | 看看能不能偷听到什么 |
[23:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:48] | Naomi. | 娜欧米 |
[23:49] | Amanda, hi. | 阿曼达 你来啦 |
[23:51] | Oh. I’m on it. | 哦 我这就去吧台 |
[24:10] | Ten more minutes. | 离考试结束还有十分钟 |
[24:17] | Oh, I got it. | 我自己来吧 |
[24:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:26] | These are the equations for the exam. | 这些是考试相关的公式 |
[24:33] | Nobody leaves this room | 所有人待在自己座位上 |
[24:34] | until the dean gets here. | 主任来前不准离开教室 |
[24:45] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[24:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[24:49] | Aw, Naomi called | 娜欧米打给我 |
[24:50] | and said I had to come as her “Celebrity friend” | 要我作为她的”名人朋友”参加派对 |
[24:52] | to do this, uh, book reading. | 过来 读这本书 |
[24:54] | Oh, but that’s a terrible idea. | 那可不是个好主意 |
[24:56] | You’re gonna hate this book, trust me. | 你会讨厌这本书的 相信我 |
[24:58] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[24:58] | it doesn’t really seem like my kind of thing, | 确实看起来就不是我喜欢的类型 |
[24:59] | but she said she wanted someone interesting to read | 不过娜欧米想找一个与众不同的人来读书 |
[25:01] | since the author isn’t willing to do it. | 作者本人又不能来读 |
[25:05] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[25:06] | listen, before you go up there, | 听着 在你上台之前 |
[25:07] | we need to talk about something. | 我有些话要对你说 |
[25:13] | Later. | 等会儿 |
[25:19] | Sydney? | 雪妮 |
[25:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[25:21] | Why does everyone keep asking me that? | 为什么每个人都问这个问题 |
[25:23] | The Tomkins say they’d love to get together. | 汤姆金一家想找个时间一起聚聚 |
[25:25] | I told them we could schedule them between my next chemo cycle. | 我告诉他们在我下次化疗前可以安排 |
[25:28] | Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们 |
[25:29] | I’m Sydney’s husband, Erick. | 我是雪妮的丈夫 艾瑞克 |
[25:31] | Honey, you remember hearing | 亲爱的 你还记得 |
[25:32] | about Liam Court– | 利亚姆·柯特吧 |
[25:33] | he’s a classmate of Campbell’s. | 他是坎贝尔的同学 |
[25:35] | Well, any friend of my boy’s a friend of mine. | 我儿子的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[25:38] | Liam, hi. | 利亚姆 你好 |
[25:40] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[25:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:42] | You’re on in five minutes. | 再过五分钟就到你了 |
[25:43] | Phil will show you where to go. | 菲利会告诉你去哪里 |
[25:50] | Hey, Ade. What are you doing here? | 艾德 有事吗 |
[25:55] | Mark kissed me. | 马克吻了我 |
[25:56] | What? | 什么 |
[25:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:58] | It was some kind of test– he was trying to give me | 像是一个测试 他给我一个 |
[26:00] | the perfect opportunity for revenge. | 绝佳的报复你的机会 |
[26:03] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[26:05] | Because… you’re my friend. | 因为 你是我的朋友 |
[26:08] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:09] | I was starting to think we couldn’t get through this. | 我差点以为我们没法过这一关 |
[26:11] | We can’t. | 我们没法 |
[26:13] | What? I… | 什么 我 |
[26:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[26:15] | When Mark was standing there, | 当马克站在我面前 |
[26:17] | looking cute and sexy, | 那么可爱那么性感 |
[26:20] | I could have done something to hurt you, | 我真的可能会做出伤害你的事 |
[26:22] | but I didn’t want to hurt you. | 但我没有那么做 |
[26:24] | Yet when you were in the exact same situation, | 可当时你在同样的情境下 |
[26:26] | you didn’t even care about me at all. | 你根本没有想到过我 |
[26:28] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[26:29] | I’ve changed since high school, Silver. | 高中以来我已经改变了 小银 |
[26:31] | You haven’t, | 你没有变 |
[26:33] | which is why I don’t want to be your friend anymore. | 所以我也不想再做你的朋友 |
[26:36] | You can date Mark if you want, | 你可以重新和马克约会 |
[26:39] | but we’re done. | 但我们的友情到此为止了 |
[26:43] | Ade… | 艾德 |
[26:48] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? | 你真的准备好了吗 |
[26:49] | I mean, my record is like, three dogs. | 我是说 我的最高纪录是三个热狗 |
[26:52] | Ah, you forget, I’m eating for two. | 你忘了 我一个人要吃两个人的分量 |
[26:53] | I can totally take you. | 超过你小菜一碟 |
[26:55] | Oh, that’s big talk from such a little girl. | 这可是小姑娘说大话 |
[26:58] | I won’t be little for long. | 我不会一直是小姑娘 |
[26:58] | Typical pregnancy weight gain is 25 pounds, | 一般怀孕能长25磅 |
[27:01] | but I’m a bit of an overachiever. | 不过我一直都不是个一般人 |
[27:03] | I think I’m gonna go for at least 40. | 所以起码我能长40磅 |
[27:06] | 40? | 40磅 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | Sexy, right? | 性感吧 |
[27:09] | Uh, you-you got… | 呃 你脸上 |
[27:10] | Just a… | 有点 |
[27:14] | And see, now that’s sexy. | 看见没 这才是性感 |
[27:20] | Hey, um, I just want to say something | 嘿 在我完全怯场之前 |
[27:23] | before I completely chicken out, okay? | 我有些话想对你说 好吗 |
[27:24] | Okay. So just deal with me. | 你就听着就好 |
[27:27] | Uh, I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[27:29] | I like you a lot, | 非常喜欢你 |
[27:30] | and I don’t care how pregnant you are. | 而且我不在意你怀孕的多厉害 |
[27:34] | Okay, that came out wrong. | 好吧 上句说错话了 |
[27:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:38] | Dixon, listen, | 迪克森 听我说 |
[27:41] | I think you’re a great guy, | 我觉得你是一个好人 |
[27:42] | and I like you, I do, | 我也喜欢你 真的 |
[27:44] | just… not like that. | 但 不是那种喜欢 |
[27:49] | Um, truth be told, | 实话实说 |
[27:50] | I-I kind of like Navid. | 我对纳维有好感 |
[27:53] | Navid? | 纳维 |
[27:54] | But I thought you two weren’t happening. | 可我以为你们两个没关系 |
[27:56] | We really liked each other | 我们真心彼此喜欢 |
[27:57] | till he found out I was Silver’s surrogate. | 直到他发现我是小银的代孕妈妈 |
[28:00] | I actually can’t get him out of my head, | 我还是忘不了他 |
[28:02] | and I’m trying to figure out | 我现在还在纠结 |
[28:02] | whether or not I should tell him. | 我该不该告诉他我还喜欢他 |
[28:06] | I really do think you’re a great guy, though. | 不过我真觉得你个非常好的人 |
[28:08] | Don’t worry about it. | 别为我担心 |
[28:09] | Seriously, we’ve been spending so much time together, | 真的 我们两个一直在一起 |
[28:11] | I guess I got confused, | 我可能没搞清楚 |
[28:14] | emotionally. | 我的感情 |
[28:17] | Hey, I’m-I’m gonna get, uh, some more napkins. | 我 我去再拿些纸巾来 |
[28:20] | Uh, you need anything? | 你还要点什么吗 |
[28:21] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[28:22] | Good? | 不用 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:23] | Cool. | 好的 |
[28:34] | How about those profiteroles? | 泡芙味道如何 |
[28:35] | Oh, seriously, the food’s amazing, Mark. | 说真的 所有的食物都太棒了 马克 |
[28:36] | You’re the least of my worries tonight. | 今晚的派对我最放心的就是你了 |
[28:51] | I knew I picked the right event planner. | 我知道我选对了活动策划 |
[28:53] | This party’s even sexier than the book. | 这个派对比那本书还要性感 |
[28:55] | Oh, well, that’s me. | 没错 这就是我 |
[28:56] | I’m all about sexy. | 一切为了性感 |
[28:57] | Professionally sexy. | 专业的性感 |
[29:00] | – There you are. – Hey there. | -你在这 -你来了 |
[29:03] | Uh, Naomi, this is, uh, Elizabeth. | 娜欧米 这是伊丽莎白 |
[29:06] | Lovely to meet you, Elizabeth. | 很高兴认识你 伊丽莎白 |
[29:07] | I’m so glad I was in town for Jordan’s party. | 我很开心今晚能来镇上参加乔丹的派对 |
[29:09] | Oh, where are you in from? | 你从哪儿远道而来 |
[29:11] | The East Coast. | 东海岸 |
[29:13] | Well, that narrows it down. | 范围还挺广的 |
[29:14] | Yeah, uh, Elizabeth is a bit of a private person. | 是啊 伊丽莎白比较喜欢保留隐私 |
[29:17] | Likes to keep an air of mystery. Huh? | 喜欢保持点神秘感 对吧 |
[29:20] | Will you excuse us just for one second, please? | 抱歉我们失陪一下 |
[29:22] | Of course. | 随意 |
[29:23] | It was nice to meet you, Naomi. | 很高兴认识你 娜欧米 |
[29:26] | Hi, I made it. Hi. | 我来了 |
[29:28] | You look amazing; I’m sorry I’m late. | 你今晚很耀眼 抱歉我迟到了 |
[29:29] | I know I’m supposed to be staking out the bathrooms, | 我知道我应该去洗手间蹲点 |
[29:31] | but I just got into a really awful conversation | 但我刚跟阿德里安娜 |
[29:33] | with Adrianna. | 聊得非常不愉快 |
[29:34] | It’s really not a problem. | 这都不是问题 |
[29:37] | I think I found Author X. | 我知道某作者是谁了 |
[29:39] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[29:40] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[29:43] | Do you see the woman standing next to Jordan? | 你看到乔丹身边的那个女人了吗 |
[29:46] | It was obvious she had a secret | 很明显她隐瞒了些东西 |
[29:47] | that neither one of them wanted me to know, | 而且他们俩都对我三缄其口 |
[29:49] | and when I get her alone, I’m gonna grill her like a steak. | 让我单独去拷问她看看 |
[30:00] | “Chapter five, Annabelle and Leo. | “第五章 安娜贝尔和利奥 |
[30:04] | “There was something different about Leo. | 里奥身上有些与众不同的地方 |
[30:06] | “Annabelle could feel it the first time they met, | 他们初次见面的时候安娜贝尔就感觉到了 |
[30:09] | “But she was with someone, and he was a loner. | 但那时候她在恋爱中 而他孤身只影 |
[30:12] | “She didn’t know | 她不知道 |
[30:12] | “How little those details mattered | 那些细节有多重要 |
[30:14] | “Until the winter’s night when he was almost killed | 直到冬天的某一晚 他差点 |
[30:17] | in a motorcycle accident.” | 在摩托车祸中丧生 |
[30:19] | Hmm. “They say the streets are mean. | 他们说街道太不近人情 |
[30:22] | They would be right.” | 他们可能是对的 |
[30:23] | – We have a problem. – Yeah, I know. | -我们有麻烦了 -我知道 |
[30:26] | I may have put too many actual facts in the book after all. | 我可能在书里写了太多事实 |
[30:28] | No, bigger problem. | 不 是更大的麻烦 |
[30:30] | Naomi thinks she’s figured out who Author X is. | 娜欧米觉得她找到了某作家 |
[30:33] | She knows it’s me? | 她知道是我了 |
[30:34] | Not exactly. | 不完全这样 |
[30:37] | “…Leo was the pavement. | 利奥就是一条路 |
[30:38] | It was a losing proposition from the get-go.” | 从一开始就没有方向 |
[30:44] | You’re all on academic probation pending an investigation. | 你们全部人都留校察看 接受调查 |
[30:47] | Not that we’ll have to do much investigating. | 并不是说我们真的要做什么调查 |
[30:49] | Dean Bergman, I think this proves | 博尔格曼院长 我认为这证明了 |
[30:51] | that I wasn’t the ringleader. | 我不是作弊的主犯 |
[30:52] | The answers I texted on the physics exam | 我给他们发物理考试答案 |
[30:54] | were a small part of their much larger scheme. | 只是他们整个计划中很小一部分 |
[30:57] | Wait, it was Liam’s idea to use the water labels. | 用水瓶标签作弊是利亚姆的主意 |
[31:01] | You set us up. | 你们给我们下套 |
[31:03] | You and Court are gonna pay for this. | 你和柯特会为此付出代价 |
[31:05] | Good luck getting into business school now, | 好好加油进入你的商学院吧 |
[31:06] | you son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[31:08] | I hope it’s clear now, sir, | 我希望一切真相大白 先生 |
[31:08] | that these guys are the real cheaters. | 这些家伙才是真的作弊者 |
[31:11] | The fact that others cheated, too, | 其他人也作弊的事实 |
[31:13] | doesn’t mitigate what you did. | 并不能减轻你犯的过错 |
[31:14] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[31:16] | What-what are you saying? | 你 你这是什么意思 |
[31:17] | If the evidence against you holds up, | 如果不利于你的证据依然有效 |
[31:19] | there will be consequences, | 结果还是一样的 |
[31:21] | but just because others are guilty | 其他人有罪 |
[31:22] | doesn’t make you innocent. | 并不能洗白你 |
[31:23] | If you cheated, you’ll be punished. | 如果你作弊了 就得接受惩罚 |
[31:31] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[31:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:36] | Hi, Elizabeth. | 你好 伊丽莎白 |
[31:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:39] | Oh, Undressed is a really good book. | 《一丝不挂》真是本好书 |
[31:42] | Don’t you agree? | 你不这样想吗 |
[31:42] | Absolutely, I couldn’t put it down. | 完全同意 一开始读就停不下来了 |
[31:45] | Listen, I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么会来这里 |
[31:47] | And I know why you don’t want people to know you’re here. | 而且我知道为什么你不想让别人知道 |
[31:51] | You do? | 你知道 |
[31:53] | It’s kind of obvious. | 这不明摆着嘛 |
[31:54] | Why hide? | 为什么要隐瞒 |
[31:55] | You should be proud of who you are. | 你应该引以为傲 |
[31:56] | If I were in your shoes, | 如果我是你 |
[31:57] | I would be shouting it from the rooftop. | 我会在天台上高喊 |
[31:59] | I don’t really need that kind of attention. | 我不需要吸引那么多的注意 |
[32:01] | But you deserve it. | 但那是你应得的 |
[32:03] | You wrote the most candid book about sex in the last ten years. | 你写了十年来最直白的描写性的书 |
[32:05] | Wait, I don’t think we’re on the same page here. | 我不觉得我们在说同一件事 |
[32:08] | Uh, Naomi, please listen to me. | 娜欧米 听我说 |
[32:10] | You need to drop this. | 你要停下来 |
[32:11] | Why would I do that when I’m so close? Annie, Elizabeth. | 我可不想功亏一篑 安妮 这是伊丽莎白 |
[32:13] | Elizabeth, Annie. | 伊丽莎白 这是安妮 |
[32:15] | It’s okay to admit the truth. | 坦白承认没什么的 |
[32:17] | I’m sorry, but I have nothing to do with this book. | 我很抱歉 但我跟这本书没任何关系 |
[32:19] | You have accomplished something incredible here. | 你做到了一些很厉害的事情 |
[32:21] | The book is real and raw and daring. | 这本书这么写实 直白 大胆 |
[32:24] | It’s gonna inspire millions of young women | 这会激励数以万计的年轻女性 |
[32:27] | to own their mistakes, to tell the world, | 去接受她们犯过的错 告诉全世界 |
[32:29] | “This who I am, this is what I’ve done, | 这就是我 这就是我的历史 |
[32:30] | and I have nothing to be ashamed of.” | 而我一点也不觉得羞耻 |
[32:32] | Oh, that’s… | 那还真是 |
[32:34] | very true, | 很准确 |
[32:35] | but, Naomi, you should stop. | 但 娜欧米 你该住口了 |
[32:37] | Annie, she should hear this. | 安妮 她应该听一下 |
[32:38] | Elizabeth, take a look around you. | 伊丽莎白 看看你的周围 |
[32:41] | Everybody here is here for one reason, | 所有人都为了同一个原因来到这里 |
[32:43] | and that’s you. | 那就是你 |
[32:44] | It doesn’t matter what’s happened in your life, | 你的人生中发生过什么不是重点 |
[32:46] | it-it’s about how you’ve used those experiences | 重要的是你怎样运用那些经验 |
[32:49] | to create something wonderful. | 去创造了这么美好的作品 |
[32:50] | If I were you, I would hold that book high | 如果我是你 我会高举起那本书 |
[32:52] | and say, “I am Author X, | 告诉大家 “我就是某作者” |
[32:55] | and I am proud to be a whore.” | 我为自己是个婊子而自豪 |
[32:59] | Whoa, whoa, what’s going on here? | 这里是什么情况 |
[33:00] | Your party planner is trying to get me to admit I’m Author X. | 你的派对策划人想逼我承认我是某作者 |
[33:03] | But she isn’t. | 但她不是 |
[33:04] | She has nothing to be ashamed of. | 她没什么好羞愧的 |
[33:06] | Who cares if you took money for sex | 谁会介意你为了帮你的兄弟 |
[33:08] | to help your brother? | 而做妓女 |
[33:10] | Naomi, Elizabeth is not Author X. | 娜欧米 伊丽莎白不是某作者 |
[33:12] | Wait till I tell Mom about this. | 等着我告诉妈吧 |
[33:16] | What, what would she tell your mother? | 为 为什么她要告诉她妈 |
[33:18] | Because she’s my sister. | 因为她是我的妹妹 |
[33:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:24] | Please tell me | 告诉我 |
[33:25] | I did not just call Jordan’s sister a prostitute. | 我刚刚没有骂乔丹的妹妹是妓女 |
[33:28] | Actually that’s what you just called me. | 事实上你刚这样叫了我 |
[33:32] | I’m Author X. | 我就是某作者 |
[33:43] | You could’ve mentioned you wrote the book | 在我出了这么大的丑之前 |
[33:45] | before I made that big of a fool out of myself. | 你应该跟我说你就是作者 |
[33:48] | Naomi, I am so sorry. | 娜欧米 我很抱歉 |
[33:49] | I ruined everything. | 我毁了一切 |
[33:51] | No, I ruined it all by myself. | 不 是我自己毁的 |
[33:54] | I was so concerned with not jumping | 我很担心自己会搞砸 |
[33:56] | into another relationship ’cause I might screw things up | 不敢开始另一段新感情 |
[33:59] | that I screwed things up. | 结果我真的搞砸了 |
[34:01] | I know why I didn’t want Dixon to find out, | 我很清楚我为什么不想被迪克森发现 |
[34:03] | but why didn’t you just tell Jordan the truth to begin with? | 但你为什么不一开始就向乔丹坦白呢 |
[34:07] | Because I’m terrified. | 因为我很怕 |
[34:11] | Jordan’s the first guy I’ve liked since my divorce. | 乔丹是我离婚后第一个喜欢上的人 |
[34:14] | I was so sure that Max was the one, | 我曾经那么肯定麦克斯就是我的真命天子 |
[34:17] | and now… | 但现在 |
[34:19] | if another relationship with the perfect guy gets ruined, | 如果我再毁了我和另一个好男人的感情 |
[34:22] | I’ll know it’s me. | 那肯定就是我 |
[34:24] | I’m the problem. | 我自己有问题 |
[34:25] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[34:27] | I mean, who am I to talk? | 虽然我没资格说 |
[34:28] | I wrote this book so I could finally move forward | 我写了这本书好让我向前看 |
[34:29] | with my life, but everything you said | 但是你说某作者应该现身 |
[34:32] | about why Author X should come clean makes sense. | 很有道理 |
[34:36] | Keeping my identity a secret’s actually just | 隐藏我的身份真的 |
[34:38] | preventing me from really letting go of the past. | 没有帮助我走出过去的阴影 |
[34:42] | Well, if it means anything, | 那么 如果这么做有意义的话 |
[34:45] | those god-awful things I said to Elizabeth… | 我对伊丽莎白说的那些不堪入耳的话 |
[34:48] | are actually true. | 其实都是我的心里话 |
[34:51] | Your book is something to be proud of. | 你的书非常了不起 |
[34:53] | I know, I’m starting to realize that. | 我知道 我开始意识到了 |
[34:57] | I need to tell the truth. | 我要说出真相 |
[34:59] | Let Amanda put out that press release that Author X is | 让阿曼达准备好新闻稿 |
[35:02] | gonna go on TV and introduce herself to the world. | 某作者要上电视 向全世界介绍自己 |
[35:05] | No more masks. | 不在躲躲藏藏了 |
[35:08] | I’m done hiding. | 我受够躲藏了 |
[35:13] | Liam, Liam, wait! | 利亚姆 利亚姆 等一下 |
[35:15] | I owe you an explanation. | 我欠你一个解释 |
[35:17] | What’s to explain? | 解释什么 |
[35:18] | How if I told what I knew about Campbell’s cheating ring | 不如让我告诉他坎贝尔的内情 |
[35:21] | was your brute of a husband gonna hurt you? | 看看你这个粗暴的丈夫会怎么收拾你 |
[35:23] | The guy couldn’t hurt a fly. | 他连一只苍蝇都不会伤害 |
[35:24] | Why the hell would you lie to me? | 那你干嘛要骗我 |
[35:26] | Because she wants my inheritance. | 因为她想要我的遗产 |
[35:29] | You’re pathetic, Court. | 你太可悲了 柯特 |
[35:31] | I came over to kick your ass for screwing me over, | 你整我 我本来想揍你一顿 |
[35:33] | but it’s just too sad. | 但现在觉得太可悲了 |
[35:34] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[35:36] | You think she’s been helping you? | 你以为她是在帮你吗 |
[35:37] | She’s been trying to steal my inheritance | 她在我爸生病以后 |
[35:39] | since the day my dad got sick. | 就一直试图抢夺我的遗产 |
[35:41] | And she obviously started sleeping with you so she could | 很明显 从一开始和你上床 |
[35:43] | get dirt on me– and it worked. | 她就是为了要抹黑我 她成功了 |
[35:45] | Now even if I tell my father | 现在就算我告诉我爸爸 |
[35:47] | about the two of you, why should be believe me? | 你俩的事儿 他还会相信我吗 |
[35:49] | She used you. | 她利用了你 |
[35:53] | That’s unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[35:57] | Liam, I’m sorry. | 利亚姆 对不起 |
[35:58] | But I had a lot of money on the lie. | 我是用谎言骗过很多钱 |
[36:02] | For what it’s worth, I really do like you. | 不管怎么样 我是真的喜欢你 |
[36:21] | You, too, huh? | 你也不开心啊 |
[36:23] | It’s been one of those days. | 感觉又回到过去了 |
[36:24] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[36:27] | Probably getting kicked out of school, | 大概被学校开除 |
[36:29] | which means my academic career is in the toilet. | 就意味着我的学术生涯一去不复返了 |
[36:33] | That sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[36:35] | And this is coming from a girl | 我也刚刚 |
[36:36] | who just lost her best friend. | 失去了最好的朋友 |
[36:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:45] | Silver did what she always does. | 小银做了她一贯会做的 |
[36:48] | And then I started doing what I always do. | 而我也一样 |
[36:51] | And then I realized I’ve changed. | 不过后来我觉得我变了 |
[36:55] | She hasn’t. | 她没有变 |
[37:02] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[37:04] | No. | 不行 |
[37:07] | At some point, this all gets easier, right? | 从某方面来看 这样更简单一些 不是吗 |
[37:11] | Because right now it’s pretty bad. | 因为情况不会更糟了 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:17] | I’m sorry about Silver. | 小银的事我很抱歉 |
[37:19] | I know it hurts. | 我知道这很伤人 |
[37:23] | I know it might be a crappy consolation prize, but… | 我也许不知道怎么安慰人 但是 |
[37:27] | you got me. | 你还有我 |
[37:32] | You were never a consolation prize. | 你真不会安慰人 |
[37:55] | I didn’t see you earlier. | 我之前没看到你 |
[37:58] | Ade came by my place. | 艾德去我那了 |
[38:03] | I admit, I kissed her, | 我承认 我亲了她 |
[38:04] | but I only did it to prove a point. | 我这么做只是为了论证 |
[38:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:08] | But the only point that you proved was… | 但结果你只证明了一件事 |
[38:11] | that she’s a way better friend than I am. | 她是个比我更好的朋友 |
[38:14] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[38:15] | You guys talked, right– got it all out in the open? | 你们聊过了吧 把话都说明白了吧 |
[38:17] | Yeah, we talked, | 是的 我们谈了 |
[38:18] | but, um… | 但是 |
[38:19] | I was kind of hoping that she’d yell at me | 我希望她冲我大吼 |
[38:21] | and then, you know, I’d cry. | 然后 我哭 |
[38:23] | And we’d hug and then we could be friends again. | 我们拥抱 和好如初 |
[38:26] | But that didn’t happen. | 但事与愿违 |
[38:30] | I’m sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:32] | I really am, but it’s not your fault. | 我真的很抱歉 但这也不是你的错 |
[38:36] | You tried to do the right thing | 你只是做了对的事 |
[38:37] | and be honest, and if she can’t deal with that, | 诚实相待 如果她不能接受 |
[38:40] | maybe it’s time to move on. | 也许是时候向前看了 |
[38:43] | Well, I kind of have no choice. | 我现在别无选择了 |
[38:47] | You kind of do. | 你可以选 |
[38:49] | I like you, Silver. | 我喜欢你 小银 |
[38:51] | And I’m pretty sure you like me, too. | 我也知道你喜欢我 |
[38:54] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[38:56] | the ball’s in your court. | 决定权在你手上 |
[39:15] | Hi. Never thought I’d see you again. | 没想到还能再见到你 |
[39:20] | Uh, can we talk about what happened? | 我们能聊一下那件事吗 |
[39:22] | Yeah, come in. | 当然 请进 |
[39:33] | I am so sorry I ruined your party | 我很抱歉我毁了你的派对 |
[39:35] | and acted like a freak. | 还表现的像个疯子 |
[39:37] | Yes, all of those things did happen. | 是啊 确实如此 |
[39:39] | And I did all that because I-I was so scared… | 我那么做是因为我很害怕 |
[39:42] | I was so scared to just tell you the truth | 我很害怕告诉你真相 |
[39:44] | and the truth is that… | 那就是 |
[39:46] | I really like you. | 我很喜欢你 |
[39:49] | But I’m a mess right now. | 但我现在一团糟 |
[39:50] | I just got divorced, and | 我刚刚离婚 而且 |
[39:54] | the timing of this couldn’t be any worse, but… | 现在真不是说这个时候 但 |
[39:57] | I should’ve told you the truth nonetheless. | 但我还是要向你坦白 |
[39:59] | Naomi, I like you, too. | 娜欧米 我也喜欢你 |
[40:01] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[40:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:03] | In my defense, | 解释一下 |
[40:05] | if I had known Elizabeth was your sister, | 如果我知道伊丽莎白是你的妹妹 |
[40:07] | I never would’ve… | 我才不会 |
[40:08] | Oh, yeah, that-that’s on me. | 那事怪我 |
[40:09] | I… I didn’t want anyone to know we were related, so… | 我不想让别人知道我们是亲戚 |
[40:13] | Because she’s so hideous? | 因为她很可怕吗 |
[40:15] | No, no, uh, my sister and I are actually really close, it’s just | 那倒不是 我和妹妹关系很好 只是 |
[40:20] | my… rest of my family that’s-that’s the problem. | 我家里其他人的问题 |
[40:22] | And if you found out she was my sister, | 如果你知道她是我妹妹 |
[40:24] | I was afraid you were gonna start | 我担心你会问我一些 |
[40:25] | asking questions I wasn’t ready to answer. | 让我手足无措的问题 |
[40:27] | And… | 另外 |
[40:29] | I’m afraid that when I do tell you the truth | 我也担心如果我告诉你 |
[40:32] | about my family, you… | 我家里的实情 |
[40:35] | you might not want to be involved with me. | 你可能不愿意和我在一起 |
[40:51] | Can we talk about this? | 能谈谈吗 |
[40:54] | Why, so you can have something to write about for the sequel? | 为什么 好让你有东西写续集吗 |
[40:57] | Liam, I’m really sorry. | 利亚姆 我很抱歉 |
[40:58] | How did you think you were gonna get away with this? | 你怎么会觉得这次你能全身而退 |
[41:01] | – Oh, if… – Uh, I mean seriously. | -如果 -我说真的 |
[41:02] | Leo? | 利奥 |
[41:04] | You’re messing with real people’s lives here. | 你打扰了现实中人们的生活 |
[41:06] | But if you would just let me explain. | 如果你能让我解释 |
[41:08] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[41:10] | How you wrote about me? | 说你为什么这么写我 |
[41:11] | How you used me like every other woman I’ve ever been | 说你怎么像每个摆布我的女人一样 |
[41:13] | involved with? | 利用我的 |
[41:15] | I don’t need to know how this ends. | 我不想知道这书的结局 |
[41:32] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[41:34] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |