时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You have to be so incredibly brave | 你得非常有勇气才愿意信任一个 |
[00:04] | to trust somebody you just met to carry your baby. | 你刚刚认识的人来代你生孩子 |
[00:07] | I’d really like the chance to be that person. | 我真的希望能有机会成为那个人 |
[00:09] | It’s official. | 正式开始了 |
[00:11] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:13] | I’m pregnant! | 我怀孕了 |
[00:15] | The whole time that Naomi was pushing me to flirt with Mark, | 从一开始娜欧米鼓动我去勾引马克 |
[00:18] | I thought he liked you. | 我都以为他喜欢的是你 |
[00:19] | Look, after what almost went down with Dixon, | 在险些葬送了我和迪克森的友谊之后 |
[00:21] | I am not about to lose another friend. | 我不会再冒险失去另一个朋友了 |
[00:23] | Okay, well then let’s make a pact. | 好 那么 我们做个协定 |
[00:25] | All right? Mark is off limits. | 好吗 谁都不能跟马克交往 |
[00:26] | Okay, Mark is off limits. Deal. | 好 谁都不能跟马克交往 同意 |
[00:29] | Divorce sucks, but it’s the right thing. | 离婚的确让人难过 但这是正确的事 |
[00:31] | Yeah, no, it is. We’re too young. | 对 没错 我们太年轻 |
[00:34] | I’m gonna miss you, Naomi. | 我会想你的 娜欧米 |
[00:35] | Dude, what’s your problem? | 你怎么回事啊 老兄 |
[00:36] | My problem is everyone asking me what my problem is. | 我就是讨厌每个人都问我怎么回事 |
[00:42] | That kid that I hit yesterday decided not to press charges, | 昨天被我打的那家伙决定不起诉我 |
[00:44] | so I’m off the hook. | 所以我没事了 |
[00:46] | Hey, that’s-that’s fantastic. | 那太好了 |
[00:47] | Our physics final’s coming up. | 我们的物理期末考试快到了 |
[00:49] | Once you figure out the answers, | 所以只要你答完题 |
[00:50] | just text them to the rest of the guys. | 把答案发给我们就行了 |
[00:52] | You need me to go. | 你要让我离开 |
[00:53] | Yeah, it’s just that | 是的 只是我的继子 |
[00:54] | my stepson’s gonna be home soon and… | 马上就回来了 恐怕会… |
[00:57] | Got it. | 我理解 |
[00:59] | I know. Yeah, I know. | 我知道 是的 我知道 |
[01:02] | They’re with holding the semester grades | 他们扣住了期末成绩 |
[01:03] | because they know we were cheating. | 是因为知道我们作弊了 |
[01:05] | It’s gonna come out. | 成绩会出来的 |
[01:06] | Everyone at Cronus is gonna be okay. | 克罗诺斯的人都不会有事的 |
[01:07] | I’ve set Navid Shirazi up | 因为我已经给纳维下了套 |
[01:09] | to take the fall for the whole thing. | 让他为整件事背黑锅 |
[01:24] | Thanks for stopping by. | 感谢你抽空过来 |
[01:25] | Of course. | 没事 |
[01:26] | Hey, you mind if I use your shower while I’m here? | 你介意我在这里洗一下澡吗 |
[01:29] | Did you get sweaty on the way over or something? | 你来的路上干什么大汗淋漓的事情了 |
[01:32] | Our water heater at home is broken. | 我们家的热水器坏了 |
[01:34] | Instead of calling a professional repairman, | 利亚姆和马克不找专业维修工 |
[01:35] | Liam and Mark see it as a great opportunity | 反而把这当作个好机会 |
[01:37] | to compare the size of their… | 来比比谁在修东西方面 |
[01:39] | prowess at fixing things. | 技术更加高超 |
[01:42] | Anyway, what’s up? | 说正事 怎么了 |
[01:44] | I’m worried about Naomi. | 我担心娜欧米 |
[01:45] | She’s been a little off the last couple of days. | 过去的几天里 她都有点心不在焉的 |
[01:48] | And I think I figured out why. | 我想我知道是为什么了 |
[01:51] | I found this in the drawer. | 我在抽屉里发现了这个 |
[01:53] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[01:54] | Her divorce papers? | 她的离婚协议书 |
[01:55] | – Yeah. – She hasn’t said anything? | -是啊 -她什么都没说吗 |
[01:57] | No, she’s just been moping around and watching TV. | 没有 她只是百无聊赖地看看电视 |
[02:00] | Hasn’t returned any calls for work. | 工作电话一个也不回 |
[02:08] | Am I interrupting something? | 我是不是打扰到你们了 |
[02:15] | You know, we’re here | 如果你想聊一下 |
[02:17] | if you need to talk or… | 或是心情沮丧的话 |
[02:19] | if you’re feeling depressed. | 可以随时找我们倾诉 |
[02:21] | Why would you think I’m depressed? | 你为什么会觉得我心情沮丧 |
[02:23] | Um, well, why have you been ignoring | 那你为什么一直不接 |
[02:26] | your business calls? | 你的业务电话 |
[02:27] | I was gonna get around to them. | 我是准备要抽时间回他们的 |
[02:29] | Fine… if you got a bee in your bonnet. | 好吧 如果你们觉得这事这么重要的话 |
[02:33] | Wedding, | 婚礼 |
[02:34] | wedding, | 婚礼 |
[02:35] | engagement party… | 订婚派对 |
[02:38] | another wedding. | 又一个婚礼 |
[02:40] | Media company looking for a planner | 传媒公司招聘一名策划人 |
[02:42] | for unspecified events. | 活动细节未详细说明 |
[02:45] | I will call Jordan Welland back right now. | 我现在就给乔丹·韦兰回电话 |
[02:48] | Happy? | 高兴了吧 |
[02:49] | If you are. | 你高兴我们才高兴 |
[02:50] | I couldn’t be better. | 我好的不能再好了 |
[02:52] | I have work to do. | 我干活去了 |
[02:55] | Biggest red flag? | 世界末日要到来了吗 |
[02:57] | She hasn’t even been plucking her eyebrows. | 她甚至都没有修眉 |
[02:59] | I know. | 看出来了 |
[03:02] | That means she’s coming. This is it. | 这说明要生了 要开始了 |
[03:04] | Hey, guys, Michaela’s flash mob video is, like, 750,000… | 伙计们 米凯拉的快闪视频点击量超过 |
[03:07] | – …views. – After 14 hours of grueling labor… | -75万了 -经过14个小时的艰辛 |
[03:11] | Oh, wow, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[03:12] | …the baby’s head begins to fully emerge. | 婴儿的头部露了出来 |
[03:14] | Whoa, guys, are you actually watching this on purpose? | 你们是有意在看这个吗 |
[03:17] | Dixon, please! | 迪克森 别说话 |
[03:18] | This is beautiful. | 多么美好啊 |
[03:19] | Do you want to feel the top of her head? | 你想摸摸她的头吗 |
[03:20] | Keep it going, that’s great. | 保持住 真棒 |
[03:22] | Okay, see, I’m not the only one who thinks this is disgusting. | 看吧 不是只有我觉得这个恶心 |
[03:25] | She has morning sickness, you idiot. | 她是因为晨吐 笨蛋 |
[03:27] | Okay, well, this-this can’t be helping. | 看这个会让她更想吐 |
[03:30] | The morning sickness just started today. | 晨吐是今天才开始的 |
[03:32] | Well, shouldn’t it be ending soon? | 是不是快结束了 |
[03:33] | It’s about to be noon. | 都中午了 |
[03:34] | I actually read that, uh, | 我以前读过这个 |
[03:35] | it doesn’t always confine itself to the mornings. | 晨吐并不局限于早晨 |
[03:38] | – Awesome. – I know. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[03:40] | It sucks, I’m sorry. | 是很难受 很抱歉 |
[03:41] | But, hey, I’m gonna be here for you. | 但我会一直陪着你的 |
[03:43] | Whatever you need. | 需要什么尽管说 |
[03:44] | I can’t believe it’s actually happening! | 真不敢相信我们成功了 |
[03:47] | I mean, we have a due date. | 宝宝出生指日可待了 |
[03:48] | In eight months, | 八个月后 |
[03:50] | I’m gonna be a mom. | 我要当妈妈了 |
[03:51] | A healthy baby girl, | 一个健康的女宝宝 |
[03:53] | slick with Savannah’s nurturing birth fluid. | 浑身沾满萨凡纳光滑的羊水 |
[03:56] | Oh, okay, eight months. | 好吧 八个月 |
[03:58] | Wow, well, um… | 那个… |
[03:59] | I got to go… | 我要去… |
[04:01] | somewhere where this isn’t happening. | 一个不播放这种东西的地方 |
[04:13] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:15] | Isn’t this a little weird now? | 不觉得现在怪怪的吗 |
[04:17] | Living in the back of some guy’s restaurant? | 住在别人饭店的后院 |
[04:19] | No, I kind of like it. | 不会 我还挺喜欢的 |
[04:21] | It’s cozy. | 很安逸的 |
[04:22] | Oh, plus Mark and I made a deal. | 另外 马克和我有个约定 |
[04:23] | I sign for all the shipments when he’s not around | 他不在时 我帮他签收所有的货物 |
[04:25] | and, uh, in exchange, | 作为回报 |
[04:27] | I get all the free tacos I can eat. | 墨西哥卷饼 我想吃多少就吃多少 |
[04:28] | Ah, but what he doesn’t know is that, uh, | 但他忽略了一点 |
[04:31] | I can eat a lot of tacos. | 我能吃掉很多的墨西哥卷饼 |
[04:32] | So, listen. | 听着 |
[04:34] | I heard Campbell saying | 我有天听到坎贝尔 |
[04:36] | some pretty messed up stuff | 说起一些很恶劣的事 |
[04:37] | the other day about how, uh, | 是关于他 |
[04:40] | he and his friends have been doing some big cheating thing, | 和他朋友们考试作弊 |
[04:42] | and… they’re gonna pin the whole thing on you. | 他们准备把整件事栽赃到你身上 |
[04:45] | What? | 什么 |
[04:46] | I guess those Cronus jerks | 我猜那帮克罗诺斯的小混混 |
[04:47] | really think they can get away with anything. | 真的以为他们任何事都能侥幸逃脱 |
[04:49] | But I mean, but come on, making you the fall guy? | 他们也不想想 怎么能找你做替罪羊呢 |
[04:51] | You’ve never cheated a day in your life. | 你这辈子都没作过弊吧 |
[04:53] | Who’s gonna believe them? | 谁会相信他们 |
[04:55] | Yeah, yeah, that’s the thing, Liam, um… | 利亚姆 关于这件事… |
[05:00] | I did cheat. | 我作弊了 |
[05:01] | -What are you talking about? – Well, I had a reason, | -你说什么 -我是有原因的 |
[05:03] | Well, what’s the reason? | 什么原因 |
[05:04] | I mean, you’re, like, the smartest guy in school. | 你是学校里最聪明的学生 |
[05:07] | I-I texted the Cronus guys | 物理期末考试的时候 |
[05:09] | the answers to the physics final. | 我给克罗诺斯的成员发了答案 |
[05:10] | It was the only way Simon agreed not to press charges against you. | 只有这样 西蒙才同意不起诉你 |
[05:14] | What? | 什么 |
[05:20] | N-Navid, you-you could take the fall for this as the ringleader. | 纳维 你会因此背上主犯的黑锅的 |
[05:24] | I wish you would’ve told me. | 真希望你当时能告诉我 |
[05:25] | It was my choice, | 是我决定那么做的 |
[05:26] | but besides you have nothing to worry about. | 而且没什么好担心的 |
[05:27] | I’m gonna go talk to the dean right now. | 我现在就去找院长说清楚 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna tell him exactly | 我会告诉他 |
[05:30] | who’s orchestrating the cheating. | 是谁精心策划了这场作弊 |
[05:31] | What do you think he’s gonna say? | 你觉得他会说什么 |
[05:34] | I-I think he’ll appreciate the honesty. | 我猜他会欣赏我的诚实吧 |
[05:37] | Hey, believe me– | 相信我 |
[05:37] | everything’s gonna be fine, okay? | 一切都会好的 |
[05:39] | I’m gonna beat Campbell to the punch. | 我会抢在坎贝尔前先下手为强的 |
[05:48] | Yo, Annie, there’s something wrong with the doorknob in your bathroom. | 安妮 你浴室的门把手坏了 |
[05:51] | Shh, I know. | 小点声 我知道的 |
[05:53] | I-I don’t want Mark or Liam trying to fix it. | 我不想让马克或者利亚姆来修了 |
[05:55] | Uh, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[05:56] | I thought they were good at that kind of thing. | 我以为他们擅长做这种事呢 |
[05:58] | Well, they both have minor strengths | 他们俩力气都很小 |
[06:00] | as well as delusions of grandeur. | 还自以为很彪悍 |
[06:02] | It’s a bad combination, | 很不好的结合 |
[06:03] | so I’m gonna call a repairmen. | 所以我要叫个维修工人来 |
[06:07] | Hey, what brings you over here so early? | 你来这么早干嘛 |
[06:10] | Honestly, man, I just had to get out of the house. | 说实话 我只是在家待不下去了 |
[06:12] | Between Silver and Michaela, man, | 有小银和米凯拉在 |
[06:14] | I feel like the whole house is pregnant. | 我感觉整个房子都怀孕了 |
[06:16] | You need a little estrogen break, I get it. | 你需要个远离雌激素的空间 我懂 |
[06:18] | These girls, they’re great, | 那些女孩 很不错 |
[06:19] | but they can be a little overwhelming. | 但她们有时会让人有点喘不过气 |
[06:21] | Tell me about it, man. | 可不是嘛 |
[06:23] | And you had that whole Annie, Naomi sister thing going on. | 你还有安妮和娜欧米两个小妹的事 |
[06:26] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[06:27] | You and I have that in common, I guess. | 我想这算是你和我的共同点了 |
[06:29] | At least the Annie part. | 至少在安妮这部分 |
[06:31] | Does that kind of make us related? | 这是不是意味着我们算是亲戚 |
[06:33] | Yeah, yeah, I guess it does. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[06:35] | I mean, so-so what are we? | 那我们是什么关系 |
[06:36] | Like, uh, brothers twice removed or something? | 远房兄弟还是什么 |
[06:39] | We’re in a brotherly zone. | 反正是兄弟 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:41] | Let’s call it faux bros. | 我们就叫”伪亲兄弟”吧 |
[06:43] | Faux bros– I like that. | 伪亲兄弟 我喜欢 |
[06:45] | So what do you say we make this faux bro-hood official, huh? | 那我们把这个伪亲兄弟搞得正式点怎么样 |
[06:48] | Let’s go out tonight, let’s get some drinks. | 今晚出去玩 喝点酒 |
[06:50] | Meet some girls. | 认识些女孩子 |
[06:51] | You mean ones who aren’t | 你是说除了我们姐姐妹妹 |
[06:52] | our sisters or their friends | 以及她们的朋友们 |
[06:53] | or their friend’s pregnant surrogates? | 以及她们朋友的代孕妇的女孩子吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:56] | I’m liking the sound of this. | 听上去不错 |
[06:59] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[07:00] | I’m glad you called me back, Naomi. | 你回我电话我很开心 娜欧米 |
[07:02] | I started my media company two years ago, | 两年前我开了自己的传媒公司 |
[07:04] | and we are finally starting to get some real traction. | 我们终于要走上正轨了 |
[07:07] | And we’re looking to throw some events. | 我们想要办几场活动 |
[07:09] | Uh, launches, premieres, that kind of thing. | 发布会 首映礼 之类的活动 |
[07:11] | Well, Jordan, I can assure you those type | 乔丹 我跟你保证 举办那种 |
[07:12] | of high-end corporate events are right up my alley. | 高端企业活动正是我的强项 |
[07:15] | I can give you some references if you like. | 如果需要我可以给你几个我的推荐人信息 |
[07:16] | Well, I don’t need any references, | 我不需要问你的推荐人 |
[07:18] | I just want to make sure our parties are cool. | 我只想确定我们的派对够酷 |
[07:20] | You know, not all stodgy and establishment. | 不要呆板又千篇一律的东西 |
[07:23] | That’s why I came to you. | 所以我才来找你 |
[07:24] | You know, we’re both getting started the same time. | 我们的起步时间差不多 |
[07:27] | You’re young, you’re fun. | 你年轻 风趣 |
[07:28] | Single, huh? | 又是单身 |
[07:30] | Not to make this all about your personal life, | 不是想打探你的私生活 |
[07:32] | but who we are affects how we work. | 只是我们的性格会影响我们的工作 |
[07:35] | Don’t you think? | 你同意吗 |
[07:36] | – Yeah, of course. – Okay. | -是啊 当然了 -好 |
[07:38] | So take a look at some of our projects | 那就看看我们的项目 |
[07:40] | and if you think it’ll be a good fit, please give me a call. | 如果觉得合适 给我电话 |
[07:43] | Oh, I’m sure it’s a perfect fit, | 我敢肯定非常合适 |
[07:44] | but I will certainly look over this | 但我一定会好好看看这些 |
[07:45] | and get back to you with some of my super cool ideas | 然后回复你一些 |
[07:48] | that come so naturally to me. | 我自然而然想到的好点子 |
[07:50] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[07:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:52] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:54] | Bye. Bye. | 拜拜 |
[07:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:02] | No. | 不好 |
[08:04] | I don’t think I am. | 我觉得不好 |
[08:11] | I’m not young and fun and single. | 我不年轻不风趣不单身 |
[08:14] | I’m divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[08:16] | I’m a sad old divorcée. | 我是个离过婚的怨妇 |
[08:18] | Stop, okay? Can I make you some tea? | 别这么说 我给你弄点茶吧 |
[08:21] | I think Ivy left it behind– it’s nice, it’s calming. | 是艾薇留下的 很好喝 能舒缓精神 |
[08:24] | No, no tea. I don’t, I don’t need that. | 不想喝 我不需要 |
[08:26] | I’m not some pathetic hippy-dippy failure. | 愚昧可悲的失败者才需要喝茶 |
[08:29] | I just told you that I drank some. | 我刚说完我喝了点 |
[08:31] | If I’m gonna be able to plan | 如果我想要策划出 |
[08:33] | the kind of party that Jordan wants, | 乔丹想要的那种派对 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna have to snap out of this. | 我就得打起精神 |
[08:39] | So I’m going to go out. | 所以我得出门 |
[08:41] | I’m gonna do shots. | 我要去喝酒 |
[08:43] | I’m gonna get crazy and you’re gonna do it with me. | 我要去疯狂一下 你得陪我 |
[08:45] | Naomi, are you sure this is what you need? | 娜欧米 你确定你需要这样吗 |
[08:46] | No, I’ve never needed anything more in my life. | 这辈子从来没这么需要过什么 |
[08:49] | You have to call Annie and Silver, tell them to meet us. | 你去打给安妮和小银 让她们来找我们 |
[08:50] | Because tonight the real Naomi is back. | 因为今晚真正的娜欧米回归了 |
[09:18] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢了 |
[09:21] | Well, what a coincidence. | 真巧啊 |
[09:23] | What did you just tell the dean? | 你和院长说什么了 |
[09:25] | Nothing much– I just | 没什么 就是 |
[09:26] | heard about this big cheating scandal and I wanted | 我听说了这件作弊丑闻 我就是 |
[09:28] | to make sure he knew Cronus had nothing to do with it. | 来确认他知道这事与克罗诺斯无关 |
[09:30] | What-what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[09:32] | You organized the whole thing. | 你组织了这整件事 |
[09:33] | You were texting out answers like crazy. | 你们像疯子一样发答案 |
[09:34] | Okay, if that were true, why would I have | 如果你说的是真的 |
[09:36] | just given the dean all of our phone records? | 为什么我要把我们手机记录给院长看 |
[09:38] | He’s already got proof | 他已经看到证据 |
[09:39] | that nobody in Cronus was involved. | 证明克罗诺斯的人都与此事无关 |
[09:41] | You covered it up. | 你掩盖了事实 |
[09:43] | What, you used dummy phones? | 你们用一次性手机作弊的吗 |
[09:45] | Wow, you should write spy novels, Shirazi, | 你真该去写间谍小说 谢拉兹 |
[09:47] | with all these crazy stories you’re spinning. | 不然浪费了你这编故事的能力 |
[09:49] | All I know is | 我只知道 |
[09:51] | my dad is on the board of trustees | 我爸爸是学校理事会的成员 |
[09:52] | and has a whole building named after him. | 校园里有一座楼就是以他命名的 |
[09:55] | So you really think the dean is gonna believe your story over mine? | 你真的以为院长会不信我而信你吗 |
[10:00] | Anyway, I got to get going. | 我得走了 |
[10:01] | I got a big Cronus party tonight. | 克罗诺斯社团今晚有个大派对 |
[10:03] | I would invite you, but | 我本想邀请你 |
[10:04] | you didn’t want to be part of Cronus, remember? | 但你不想成为克罗诺斯的一员 记得吗 |
[10:07] | Which is too bad because | 太糟了 |
[10:08] | we really would’ve had your back. | 我们本可以罩着你的 |
[10:23] | So it’s cool for you to take a night off? | 你今晚不上班可以吗 |
[10:25] | One of the benefits of running the place. Mm, yeah. | 这是当老板的好处之一 |
[10:27] | That and the free drinks. | 还有免费的酒 |
[10:29] | So, after we finish this, you want to head out? | 喝完这杯 想出去吗 |
[10:31] | Or we could stick around here for a bit longer. | 在这儿再待一会儿也行 |
[10:40] | That’s my faux bro. | 这才是我的好”伪亲兄弟” |
[10:41] | Getting it started early. | 提早开始进入状态 |
[10:43] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们上 |
[10:47] | Excuse me, ladies, uh… | 打扰一下 女士们 |
[10:48] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[10:49] | Do you guys like, um… | 你们喜欢 |
[10:52] | uh… origami? | 折纸吗 |
[10:55] | I’m not opposed to it. | 我倒不反对 |
[10:57] | Origami? Come on, man. | 折纸 不是吧 |
[11:00] | Oh, hey, you’re a Nirvana fan? | 你是涅槃的歌迷 |
[11:01] | Who’s Nirvana? | 谁是涅槃 |
[11:03] | Are-are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[11:04] | You know, I was supposed to make you a boat, | 本来想给你们折个船的 |
[11:06] | but I changed my mind late in the game, | 但是我改变主意了 |
[11:07] | and I decided to make you a mini coaster. | 我决定给你们做一个迷你杯托 |
[11:12] | I’m clearly in the presence of a master. | 看来我遇到大师了 |
[11:14] | And this master will buy you a drink. | 大师请你喝杯酒吧 |
[11:21] | I’m all for supporting Naomi, | 我非常愿意来支持娜欧米 |
[11:22] | but it makes me really nervous, | 但是把那么不舒服的米凯拉 |
[11:23] | leaving Michaela at home after she’s been so sick. | 留在家里让我非常不安 |
[11:26] | I’m sure she’ll be fine. | 她没事的 |
[11:28] | Well, looks like people are rediscovering Nirvana. | 看来涅槃乐队又流行起来了 |
[11:30] | Yeah, the smart ones are. | 在聪明人中流行起来了 |
[11:32] | You two look nice. | 你们俩真美 |
[11:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:35] | But we are on a girls’ night, | 但今晚是闺蜜之夜 |
[11:37] | so, we are going to go meet up with the girls. | 所以我们要去找闺蜜了 |
[11:40] | Yep. | 是的 |
[11:41] | Oh my God, he is so cute. | 天呐 他好帅 |
[11:44] | We have to stay strong. | 我们得保持定力 |
[11:46] | You know. | 你知道吗 |
[11:47] | – And remember our pact not to get involved with him. – Yes. | -我们约定好不和他交往的 -是的 |
[11:50] | No guy is cute enough to come in between our friendship. | 没人会帅到影响到我们友谊的程度 |
[11:53] | Again. | 再一次 |
[11:54] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[12:05] | Hey, is something bothering you? | 你有什么烦心事吗 |
[12:07] | Besides the sex splinters? | 除了这些木屑之外 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:11] | Actually, when I was sneaking out of your house the other day, | 实际上 那天我从你家溜出来时 |
[12:14] | I almost ran into your stepson. | 差点撞上你的继子 |
[12:16] | Oh, crap, did he see you? | 糟糕 他看见你了吗 |
[12:17] | No, but I did hear him talking on the phone | 没有 但我听见他在打电话 |
[12:20] | about how he and his all friends | 说他和他朋友 |
[12:21] | have been cheating on their finals. | 在期末考上作弊 |
[12:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:24] | That sounds like it could get them in some major trouble. | 这种事听起来会让他们惹上大麻烦啊 |
[12:27] | Yeah, except he’s planning on framing my friend for it. | 但是他要诬赖到我朋友身上 |
[12:32] | I-I just feel like I should say something, | 我觉得我该说些什么 |
[12:34] | you know, help Navid out. | 帮纳维一下 |
[12:35] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[12:37] | If Campbell finds out you overheard him, | 如果坎贝尔发现你偷听到了他打电话 |
[12:39] | then he would know that you were in the house. | 那他就会知道你当时在房子里 |
[12:41] | What if he told my husband? | 要是他告诉我丈夫怎么办 |
[12:43] | Then maybe it would help you get that divorce you wanted. | 正好你就能如愿离婚了 |
[12:45] | No, it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[12:47] | My husband is incredibly jealous. | 我丈夫是个大醋坛子 |
[12:50] | If he finds out about us, | 如果他发现我们的事 |
[12:51] | I don’t know what he might do. | 不知道他会做出什么来 |
[12:53] | And, besides, it’s your word against Campbell’s. | 而且 你也是空口无凭 |
[12:55] | Well, I feel like a jerk | 眼睁睁看着兄弟被陷害 |
[12:56] | letting my friend take the fall for this. | 让我觉得自己很差劲 |
[12:58] | Then don’t. | 那就别这样 |
[13:00] | Maybe you can’t tell what you heard, | 你不能说出你听到的 |
[13:01] | but you can’t let Campbell get away with this. | 但你不能让坎贝尔这么轻易脱身 |
[13:03] | You have to figure out some other way | 你得想别的办法 |
[13:05] | to prove that Campbell was cheating. | 来证明坎贝尔作弊 |
[13:16] | I cannot believe you brought that homeopathic tea with you. | 不敢相信你还把那舒缓茶带到这来了 |
[13:19] | It’s so stupid. | 显得好傻 |
[13:19] | It’s kind of addictive. | 这茶喝着上瘾 |
[13:20] | And I’m the designated driver. | 而且今晚我是司机 |
[13:22] | I would not complain if I were you. | 我要是你就不会抱怨 |
[13:24] | Whatever, as long as you don’t let it hold you back. | 随便 只要别扫了你的兴 |
[13:26] | Tonight is very special. | 今晚非常特别 |
[13:27] | It’s all about us getting back to the way we used to be. | 今晚我们要重拾原来的自我 |
[13:30] | – So, no talking about babies. – Who, me? | -所以别谈孩子的事 -谁 我吗 |
[13:32] | Or how hard it is to live with your ex-boyfriend who is incredibly hot. | 也别吐槽和性感前男友同居多么难受 |
[13:36] | Or divorce. | 也不谈离婚 |
[13:39] | Are you sure you don’t want to talk about the divorce at all? | 你确定完全不想谈离婚的事吗 |
[13:41] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[13:43] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我连想都不愿想 |
[13:44] | Instead, I propose a toast. | 相反 我建议我们举杯 |
[13:47] | To dropping our hideous baggage | 为丢掉我们的沉重包袱 |
[13:50] | and returning to our young, fun, single selves. | 做回年轻 快乐 单身的自己干杯 |
[13:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[13:54] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[14:19] | Ade? | 艾德 |
[14:28] | Ade? | 艾德 |
[14:29] | Ade. | 艾德 |
[14:31] | Ade, wake up, wake up. | 艾德 醒醒 |
[14:32] | Wake up, wake up, wake up! | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[14:34] | Huh? Where…? | 这是… |
[14:36] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:39] | Why are you wearing a veil? | 你怎么戴着新娘头纱 |
[14:40] | What? What veil? | 什么 什么头纱 |
[14:42] | What, what, no, no… | 什么 不 |
[14:43] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[14:45] | No. | 不 |
[14:46] | Oh, my God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[14:50] | What the hell happened last night? | 昨晚到底怎么了 |
[14:56] | Annie, please call me as soon as you get this. | 安妮 收到消息尽快回电话 |
[15:00] | I have a very big problem. | 我倒大霉了 |
[15:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:04] | Did you find the rando guy I married? | 你找到跟我结婚的那个人了吗 |
[15:05] | No, I just saw my hair. | 不是 我看到了我的头发 |
[15:07] | Who would do this to me? | 谁会这么对我 |
[15:09] | And why would I have let them? | 而我为什么没拒绝 |
[15:11] | The whole night is a blur. | 昨晚完全一片空白 |
[15:12] | But you weren’t even drinking. | 但你都没碰酒 |
[15:13] | I know, I guess that tea I was sipping on | 我知道 我怀疑我喝的茶 |
[15:15] | was a little bit more than calming. | 不只是能舒缓神经 |
[15:17] | I wonder if I can get an appointment with my colorist. | 不知现在还能不能和染发师约上时间了 |
[15:20] | No, no, Ade, listen, | 不 艾德 听着 |
[15:20] | you can deal with your skunk hair later. | 你被挑染的头发可以待会儿解决 |
[15:21] | I have an emergency. | 我这是急事 |
[15:23] | If I got married, I have to get it annulled, like, now. | 如果我结婚了 我得马上去撤销 |
[15:25] | Otherwise, I have to get divorced, again. | 否则我就又要离婚了 |
[15:27] | I mean, it’s bad enough being defined as a divorcée, | 被扣上离婚妇女的帽子已经够糟了 |
[15:29] | but a two-time divorcee, I can’t handle that. | 要是离了又离 我就受不了了 |
[15:31] | Okay, well, we’ll find out if you actually got married. | 好吧 我们看看你到底结婚了没有 |
[15:34] | And if so, to who. | 如果结了 就找到那个人 |
[15:35] | Okay, well, I already checked my phone and Facebook | 我查过手机和脸书了 |
[15:37] | and there are no leads at all, | 一点线索都没有 |
[15:38] | so, please tell me you remember something, anything. | 告诉我你记得一些片段 什么都行 |
[15:41] | Okay… uh, we were at the Offshore, | 好吧…我们在离岸酒吧 |
[15:45] | you guys took some shots… | 你们喝了好几杯 |
[15:47] | We went to a male strip club. | 我们去了脱衣舞男俱乐部 |
[15:49] | Oh, fantastic. | 太好了 |
[15:50] | Which one? | 是哪个 |
[15:51] | Uh, it had a name like Buttocks, or… | 名字好像是翘臀俱乐部 |
[15:53] | No… Thighs? | 不对 壮腿俱乐部 |
[15:56] | Ham Hocks. Ham Hocks? | 电腿 电腿俱乐部 |
[15:57] | – Haunches! – Yes, yes, Haunches, Haunches. | -电臀俱乐部 -对 是电臀俱乐部 |
[16:00] | All right, round up Annie and Silver. | 叫上安妮和小银 |
[16:01] | Have them meet us there, okay, let’s go. | 让她们在那和我们碰面 走吧 |
[16:04] | Adrianna, emergency. | 阿德里安娜 这是急事 |
[16:06] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[16:20] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[16:24] | I had a really good time last night. | 昨晚真不错 |
[16:26] | Yeah, me, too. | 确实很不错 |
[16:29] | And thanks for being so cool about us not hooking up. | 谢谢你答应不滚床单 |
[16:34] | I just, I have this rule about not sleeping with guys | 只是我有自己的规则 就是不在 |
[16:39] | the same night that I meet them. | 遇见对方的当晚上床 |
[16:40] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[16:40] | You would much rather know someone first. | 你想先了解对方 |
[16:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:46] | But since, technically, | 但既然现在 严格来说 |
[16:49] | it’s not the same night that we met anymore… | 已经不是我们相遇的第一晚了 |
[16:56] | Man, I love a good technicality. | 天 我喜欢这种严格 |
[17:04] | Is someone throwing up in your living room? | 有人在你客厅里呕吐吗 |
[17:09] | Yep. | 没错 |
[17:12] | Stay right there. Don’t-don’t move. | 待那儿 别动 |
[17:14] | Hey, buddy. Look, I’m actually not alone right now. | 伙计 听着 我里面还有别人 |
[17:19] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:20] | I’m so sorry. | 太对不起了 |
[17:22] | No, it’s-it’s cool. | 没关系 |
[17:22] | God, morning sickness sucks. | 天 晨吐真烦人 |
[17:25] | I’m either nauseous or I’m craving foods I thought I hated. | 我不是想吐就是想吃以前讨厌吃的东西 |
[17:29] | Wait, morning sickness? | 等等 晨吐吗 |
[17:31] | She’s pregnant? | 她怀孕了吗 |
[17:34] | Uh, yeah, yeah she is. | 没错 她怀孕了 |
[17:36] | But-but it’s-it’s, it’s not mine. | 但孩子不是我的 |
[17:38] | It’s-it’s not even hers. | 也不是她的 |
[17:40] | I don’t even know her that well. | 我和她不算太熟 |
[17:41] | It’s a long, complicated, boring story. | 这说来话长 又长又臭 |
[17:44] | We shouldn’t even talk about it. | 别理这事了 |
[17:45] | – Maybe we should go get some breakfast. – No way. | -我们去吃早餐吧 -不行 |
[17:47] | But, it’s not my baby. | 但这不是我的孩子 |
[17:48] | No, I mean, I’m not going to leave her here like this. | 不 我是说不能就这样把她丢在这儿 |
[17:51] | My sister just had a baby, | 我姐姐刚生完孩子 |
[17:52] | and she had really bad morning sickness | 她晨吐非常严重 |
[17:54] | for, like, two months. | 吐了两个月 |
[17:55] | She basically lived on crackers. | 她只能吃饼干 |
[17:57] | Crackers sound really gross right now. | 饼干现在听起来很恶心 |
[17:59] | It’s fine, really, I’m okay. | 没事 真的 我没事 |
[18:01] | Please don’t change your plans because of me. | 别因为我乱了你们的计划 |
[18:03] | I’m just going to sit here with my bucket. | 我抱着我的桶坐在这儿就好 |
[18:05] | See, she’s fine. | 瞧见没 她没事 |
[18:06] | Maybe we should just… | 也许我们该… |
[18:07] | Oh, no. No, no, no, | 不 不能这样 |
[18:08] | you’re not getting rid of me that easily. | 别这么敷衍我 |
[18:09] | Dixon, we’re going to need a cool, damp washcloth | 迪克森 给我一条冷的湿毛巾 |
[18:12] | and a box of saltines. | 还有一盒撒盐饼干 |
[18:14] | I don’t think we have any. | 家里好像没有这些 |
[18:16] | Then you’re going to have to run out and get some. | 那你就跑跑腿 买回来呗 |
[18:18] | Then I’m going to have to run out and get some. | 那我就跑跑腿 买回来呗 |
[18:35] | Holy mackerel. | 额滴神啊 |
[18:36] | You back already? | 你这么快就又回来了 |
[18:38] | You remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[18:40] | How could I forget you? | 我怎么会不记得你 |
[18:41] | I had to forcibly remove you from the stage, like, three times. | 我强行把你从舞台上拉下来 三次 |
[18:44] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[18:46] | So, listen, did you happen to see me | 那你昨晚有没有碰巧 |
[18:49] | leave here with anyone last night? | 看到我和谁一起离开 |
[18:50] | Leave? | 离开 |
[18:52] | I thought you’d never leave. | 你以为你不会离开了呢 |
[18:53] | I mean, you were all over the dancers | 你一直缠着我们的舞者 |
[18:55] | and said you were tired of going home alone. | 说自己再也不想独自回家了 |
[18:57] | But no, I didn’t see you leave. | 但我真没看到你离开 |
[19:01] | Oh, my God, | 天啊 |
[19:03] | I might have married one of those? | 我可能嫁给了这些家伙中的一个 |
[19:05] | Funny, you didn’t strike me as the marrying kind. | 我一点也不吃惊你是会结婚那型的女人 |
[19:08] | I wouldn’t think so, either, but apparently I am. | 我确实是 但我这次真的很吃惊 |
[19:11] | I need every single one of these | 我要这里每一个 |
[19:12] | beefcakes’ phone numbers, Pronto. | 肌肉男的电话号码 快点 |
[19:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:26] | Listen, man, uh, | 听我说 伙计 |
[19:27] | I-I think I am going to need your help after all. | 你 你真的要帮帮我 |
[19:29] | You know that thing you heard Campbell say? | 记得你听到坎贝尔说的话吗 |
[19:31] | Turns out it’s, uh, the only evidence I got. | 到头来 那是我能找到的唯一证据 |
[19:35] | Yeah, man, I’m-I’m really sorry | 兄弟 对不起 |
[19:37] | but I-I can’t tell anyone about that. | 但我不能给你作证 |
[19:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:40] | Because of how I overheard him. | 因为我不能告诉别人我是怎么听到的 |
[19:42] | I was in his house, with his stepmom. | 我在他家 跟他的继母在一起 |
[19:45] | Sydney. | 雪妮 |
[19:47] | Wait, our-our investor | 慢着 我们的投资人 |
[19:49] | who you’re having an affair with, | 那个和你有一腿的女人 |
[19:52] | is-is also Campbell’s stepmom? | 她是坎贝尔的继母 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:55] | You’re literally sleeping with the enemy. | 你这简直是和敌人同床共枕 |
[19:57] | She’s not the enemy; Campbell is. | 她不是敌人 坎贝尔才是 |
[19:59] | She thinks we should find some other evidence | 她建议我们应该找找其它证据 |
[20:01] | to show that he’s guilty. | 证明坎贝尔诬陷你 |
[20:03] | Okay, wow, uh, well, | 好吧 |
[20:04] | I guess it’s possible that one of the Cronus guys | 我想克罗诺斯社团里应该还有人 |
[20:07] | still has one of the dummy cell phones | 留着骗人时用的 |
[20:08] | they used for the cheating. | 那种手机 |
[20:09] | That’s what we’ll look for. | 那就是我们要搞到的证据 |
[20:10] | But how? | 怎么搞 |
[20:12] | Those guys won’t even let me near them. | 那些家伙根本不让我靠近 |
[20:15] | They might still be willing to hang out with me. | 他们可能还愿意和我一起 |
[20:30] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你在家 |
[20:31] | Annie’s not answering her phone, which is weird, | 安妮居然我不接电话 奇怪吧 |
[20:33] | and Naomi needs us at a strip club right away. | 娜欧米让我们火速赶去一个脱衣舞酒吧 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[20:36] | Yeah, she thinks she got married | 马上去 她觉得她可能嫁人了 |
[20:38] | and she doesn’t remember. | 然后忘记了对方是谁 |
[20:39] | Your hair. | 你的头发 |
[20:40] | Mm, don’t. | 啊 求别说 |
[20:41] | Okay, um, I’m going to get my stuff. | 好的 我拿上东西就走 |
[20:45] | So, I’m assuming you don’t know anything either? | 你是不是也不知道昨晚发生了什么 |
[20:48] | Hey, where did you go? | 你后来去哪儿了 |
[20:49] | You disappeared last night after the Offshore. | 昨晚从离岸酒吧出来你就不见了 |
[20:52] | Yeah, no, I, um, I checked on Michaela | 没错 我去了米凯拉那儿 |
[20:53] | and she was craving cheese puffs, | 然后她说特想吃芝士泡芙 |
[20:55] | so I ran out to bring her some. | 我就跑去给她买了 |
[20:57] | When I came back you guys were already gone. | 等我回去 你们这帮人已经走了 |
[21:00] | I called your cell phones. | 给你们打电话 |
[21:00] | Nobody was picking up, | 没人接听 |
[21:01] | so I just came home and went to bed. | 我就回家睡觉了 |
[21:03] | Really? Alone? | 真的吗 一个人 |
[21:06] | What, this is mine. | 有问题吗 这件是我的 |
[21:09] | I just rarely wear it, | 只是很少穿而已 |
[21:10] | because it’s so ugly. | 因为样子太丑了 |
[21:11] | Silver, I woke up | 小银 我醒来时 |
[21:12] | with Bride of Frankenstein hair. | 发现我的头发就像科学怪人的新娘 |
[21:14] | At least let me vicariously live through | 起码告诉我你乱搞 |
[21:15] | your hook up. | 不然我怎么活得下去 |
[21:16] | Come on, tell me who it is. | 好啦 告诉我他是谁 |
[21:18] | Doesn’t Naomi need our help? | 我们不是应该赶去帮娜欧米吗 |
[21:20] | Fine, don’t tell me. | 好吧 不说算了 |
[21:22] | Oh, is it that beer delivery guy with the awesome arms? | 是那个手臂线条超棒的啤酒男吗 |
[21:28] | So, you’re sure you and I didn’t get married last night? | 所以 你肯定昨晚我们两个没有结婚 |
[21:32] | Um, yeah. | 肯定 |
[21:34] | I mean, you’re good looking and all, | 你看 虽然你是个大美女 |
[21:35] | but why would I tie myself down like that? | 可我怎么愿意被婚姻束缚 |
[21:37] | You’re so right. | 可不是吗 |
[21:39] | The world is your oyster, here at Haunches. | 电臀俱乐部 你随心所欲的世界 |
[21:41] | Oh, man, your hair looks awesome. | 天啊 你的头发太美了 |
[21:43] | Mauricio nailed it. | 绝对出自墨里西欧之手 |
[21:45] | I always have him do my frosted tips. | 我的刺猬头都是拜托他的 |
[21:46] | Who’s Mauricio? | 墨里西欧是谁 |
[21:48] | He’s one of the dancers here. | 他是我们这儿的一个舞男 |
[21:50] | You don’t remember him? | 你不记得他了吗 |
[21:52] | You two went back to your place together | 你带他回家了啊 |
[21:53] | so he could do your hair. | 让他给你做头发 |
[21:54] | Wait, wait, did I marry Mauricio? | 等等 我和墨里西欧结婚了吗 |
[21:56] | Oh, no, he’s already married. | 不 不 他是已婚人士 |
[21:58] | His husband is the bomb. | 他老公赞爆了 |
[21:59] | Makes a great guacamole. | 做得一手好鳄梨沙拉 |
[22:01] | Great, so I didn’t marry any of the strippers. | 很好 所以说我没有嫁给脱衣舞男 |
[22:03] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 听你口气你还不高兴 |
[22:05] | You guys really went for it last night. | 你们这群人昨晚真是嗨啊 |
[22:07] | Oh, and like you didn’t, | 呵呵 好像你不是一样 |
[22:08] | little miss hook up with mysterious jacket guy. | 勾搭上和神秘夹克男的小公主 |
[22:11] | Yeah, whatever. How about this? | 随你怎么说 看看这张 |
[22:13] | Flashing of the boobs. | 闪光灯下的胸部 |
[22:14] | Nice shot. Nice work, you guys. | 拍的不错 真艺术啊 |
[22:16] | Can I see that for a second? | 给我看看 |
[22:17] | These are not my boobs. | 这不是我的胸部 |
[22:19] | Then whose are they? | 那是谁的 |
[22:20] | Oh, that’s those other two girls. | 啊 是另外那两个女孩的 |
[22:22] | You know, your friends, the ones from TV. | 就是你那两个朋友 电视里那两个 |
[22:24] | I don’t have friends from TV. | 我没有上电视的朋友 |
[22:26] | From that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. | 《比弗利山庄贵妇生活秀》那两个 |
[22:29] | You left here with them. | 你跟她们一起走的 |
[22:30] | What? | 什么 |
[22:31] | I can’t believe you don’t remember. | 你不会全都忘了吧 |
[22:32] | You were seriously bonding with them. | 你当时和她们真的是亲密无间啊 |
[22:34] | You kept calling yourselves the three divorces. | 你们昨晚一直自称前妻三人行 |
[22:36] | Kind of like the three amigos, i guess, but sadder. | 感觉有点像悲伤版的闺蜜三人行 |
[22:40] | Adrianna, | 阿德里安娜 |
[22:41] | get me a list of the housewives. | 给我一份那个秀的主妇名单 |
[22:43] | We’re gonna find those bitches. | 我要把那两个贱人揪出来 |
[22:55] | Based on which Beverly Hills housewives | 根据参加过《比弗利山庄贵妇生活秀》 |
[22:57] | were actually in town last night, | 昨天晚上没出远门 |
[22:59] | and which ones are also divorced, | 还离婚了 这三点分析 |
[23:01] | it has to be Brandi and Camille. | 那两个应该是布兰迪和卡蜜儿 |
[23:03] | Their publicists said they come here every day. | 虽然我搞不懂这是什么地方 |
[23:05] | Though I’m not quite sure what this place is. | 不过那个秀的公关说她们每天都会来这儿 |
[23:07] | It’s Bolates. | 除皱普拉提 |
[23:09] | You get Botox and Pilates all in one. | 肉毒针和普拉提一站搞定 |
[23:11] | Clearly the stripper blew our | 那个舞男肯定 |
[23:12] | so-called bonding out of proportion. | 夸大了我和她们的亲密程度 |
[23:14] | I mean, if I left with the housewives, | 如果我和那些主妇一起走的 |
[23:16] | I was probably just helping them get home | 很可能我只是助人为乐 送她们回家 |
[23:18] | like a Girl Scout. | 就像女童子军那样 |
[23:19] | Otherwise, what do I possibly have in common with them? | 完全不同两个世界的人怎么可能很熟 |
[23:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:21] | Our sister from another mister. | 我们的好姐妹 |
[23:39] | Court! | 柯特 |
[23:42] | I didn’t know you were still interested Cronus. | 我以为你对克罗诺斯社团已经没兴趣了 |
[23:44] | You kind of dropped off the face of the earth. | 你就好像从地球上消失了一样 |
[23:46] | I’ve been busy with some stuff lately, but yeah, | 我最近确实在忙其他事 不过 |
[23:48] | I’m definitely interested. | 我当然还有兴趣 |
[23:49] | Even though your buddy, Shirazi, told us to suck it? | 但你兄弟谢拉兹说我们烂透了 |
[23:52] | Man, that guy’s an idiot. | 拜托 那家伙懂什么 |
[23:53] | I don’t care what he thinks. | 我才不管他怎么说 |
[23:55] | Oh, so you’re like, | 这么说 |
[23:56] | not friends with Shirazi anymore? | 你和谢拉兹绝交了 |
[23:59] | Never really was. | 从没建交过 |
[24:01] | Well, in that case, | 那样的话 |
[24:03] | have a seat. | 请坐 |
[24:04] | You have great timing. | 来的早不如来得巧 |
[24:06] | Tonight is initiation night for Cronus. | 今晚是克罗诺斯社团的入会仪式 |
[24:15] | I basically bought the store out of saltines. | 我基本把商店的咸饼干买空了 |
[24:17] | So I hope they do the trick. | 希望能够吃 |
[24:20] | Where’s Helen? | 海伦人呢 |
[24:20] | Oh, I sent her out to get me some soup I was craving. | 我让她去帮我买汤了 我想喝汤 |
[24:23] | Why didn’t you text me? I could’ve got it. | 你怎么不发短信给我 我可以一起买了 |
[24:24] | No, you couldn’t have. | 你买不了的 |
[24:26] | It’s this special soup, | 不是一般的汤 |
[24:27] | Peruvian soup, made from llama’s milk. | 秘鲁配方 用骆驼奶做的 |
[24:29] | You can only get it at this one place in Simi Valley | 只有西米谷市的一家店有卖 |
[24:32] | that I completely made up. | 当然这是骗你的 |
[24:34] | Oh, okay, why? | 干嘛骗我 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry, Dixon, | 对不起 迪克森 |
[24:36] | I know you guys were hitting it off, | 我知道你对她有感觉 |
[24:38] | but if I had to listen to one more story | 但是我真的没法忍受 |
[24:39] | about her pregnant sister’s delicate esophagus, | 继续听她说她怀孕妹妹的精致食谱 |
[24:42] | I was gonna punch her in the face. | 再多听一句我就会揍她的 |
[24:44] | Nobody seems to believe this, | 可能说了没人信 |
[24:46] | but I don’t actually | 但我真的 |
[24:47] | want to think about pregnancy 24-7. | 不希望一天到晚想着我怀孕的事 |
[24:49] | You don’t? | 你不想 |
[24:50] | No. Especially when it’s not even my own baby. | 不想 更何况这孩子根本不是我的 |
[24:53] | I mean, like, don’t get me wrong, | 我是说 别误会 |
[24:55] | I’m totally happy to be doing this, | 我当然很乐意做这件事 |
[24:56] | but it’s taking over my entire life. | 可它现在占用了我的全部生活 |
[24:59] | Taking over? | 占用 |
[25:01] | It’s taking over my entire life. | 它也占用了我的全部生活 |
[25:05] | I really am sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[25:06] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[25:08] | But really? The birthing videos? | 分娩录像 真的太夸张了 |
[25:10] | Oh, freaking disgusting. | 恶心的要命 |
[25:13] | I know, right? Look, I… I get it. | 我理解 我完全理解 |
[25:15] | Babies are supposed to be beautiful, | 婴儿本应该是可爱的 |
[25:16] | and the whole nine yards, | 一切都很美好 |
[25:18] | but seeing a baby come out… | 但看到宝宝出生的过程 |
[25:20] | It’s-it’s like that scene in Alien. | 就像《异形》里的场景再现[经典科幻电影] |
[25:23] | Exactly. | 说得没错 |
[25:25] | Oh, I love Alien. | 我爱《异形》 |
[25:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:29] | You want to watch it? | 想一起看吗 |
[25:30] | I got it on Blu-ray. | 我有蓝光碟 |
[25:32] | Hell yeah. | 好啊 |
[25:33] | But you know what I want to do first? | 但你知道我想先干嘛吗 |
[25:35] | Throw up? | 要吐吗 |
[25:36] | No, get a giant plate of nachos. | 不 先来一大盘玉米片 |
[25:39] | I’m in a craving phase. | 我已经食指大动了 |
[25:41] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[25:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:45] | So what happened was | 情况就是 |
[25:46] | we were watching a movie on my phone. | 我们正用手机看电影 |
[25:48] | And one of the strippers kept bragging | 其中一个脱衣舞男不断吹嘘 |
[25:49] | – about this porno he was in. – Yeah. | -他演的黄片 -没错 |
[25:51] | And we thought, what the heck, | 我们寻思着 搞什么啊 |
[25:52] | let’s check it out. | 不如去看看吧 |
[25:54] | And it was a complete rip-off of my favorite movie. | 结果他却盗用我最爱的电影 |
[25:57] | Corporate Invaders. | 《共同入侵者》 |
[25:58] | I’m a huge Liam Court fan. | 我是利亚姆·柯特的超级粉 |
[26:00] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[26:01] | And that’s what I was saying to Cam, I was like, | 我当时就和卡蜜儿说 |
[26:03] | “Oh, my God, yeah, the stripper’s like, | “天哪 脱衣舞男的确 |
[26:05] | well-endowed and whatnot, but Liam is so much hotter.” | 性感火辣 但是利亚姆绝对更胜一筹 |
[26:08] | And your friend, | 接着你那位 |
[26:09] | the little one, was like, “I live with Liam.” | 身材娇小的朋友就说 我和利亚姆住一块儿 |
[26:12] | Party time. | 派对时间到 |
[26:13] | So we all jumped into my Bentley | 我们钻进了宾利车 |
[26:14] | and went to Liam’s house. | 一起去了利亚姆家 |
[26:16] | But he wasn’t home, so I was really sad. | 可惜他不在 姐可伤心了 |
[26:18] | – You were sad. – I was sad. | -你很伤心 -没错 |
[26:20] | So we decided to watch | 所以我们决定看 |
[26:21] | The First Wives Club. | 《大老婆俱乐部》[美国喜剧] |
[26:22] | That always makes her feel better. | 通常会让她开心点 |
[26:23] | But it seemed like the movie was getting you upset. | 但那部电影反而让你越看越低落了 |
[26:26] | You said that you didn’t want | 你说你不希望离婚 |
[26:27] | to be a divorcee because you didn’t want it to define you. | 因为你不愿顶着”弃妇”的名字 |
[26:30] | Yeah, we told you it won’t… | 对 我们跟你说不会… |
[26:32] | entirely. | 完全不会 |
[26:34] | I mean, it definitely changes the way people see you. | 离婚会彻头彻尾改变人们对你的看法 |
[26:37] | Because you’re not yourself anymore, | 因为你不再是原来的你了 |
[26:39] | and your not somebody’s wife. | 不是某人的妻子 |
[26:40] | You’re somebody’s ex-wife. | 而是某人的前妻 |
[26:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:43] | Well, thank you | 多谢你们 |
[26:46] | for all of this incredible support, | 贴心的鼓励 |
[26:49] | but we actually want to know | 不过我们想问的是 |
[26:51] | if at some point last night | 昨晚某个时间 |
[26:52] | I, um, married someone? | 我是不是和某人结婚了 |
[26:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:56] | I went to the bathroom, | 我去浴室了 |
[26:57] | and when I came out again, you were gone. | 等我出来时你已经走了 |
[27:00] | She was in the one bathroom, and that little, | 她待在一间浴室 另一个 |
[27:01] | tiny girl was in the other bathroom, and I had to go so bad, | 瘦小的姑娘在另一间 我急着用厕所 |
[27:03] | I just couldn’t hold it any longer, | 实在憋不住了 |
[27:05] | so I popped a squat in the backyard. | 就在后院解决了一下 |
[27:07] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[27:08] | No, don’t worry. No one saw me. | 别紧张 没人看见我 |
[27:10] | I know why Annie’s not returning our calls. | 我知道安妮不回我们电话的原因了 |
[27:12] | I think she’s trapped. | 她被困在里面了 |
[27:16] | Thank you both. We have to go. | 谢谢你们啦 我们要走了 |
[27:18] | What a hot mess those three are. | 这三个姑娘真是六神无主啊 |
[27:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:26] | What about the other new members? | 其他新成员呢 |
[27:27] | Don’t they have to be initiated, too? | 他们不用通过入会考核吗 |
[27:30] | They did this weeks ago, | 他们几周前就通过了 |
[27:31] | when you’d gone AWOL. | 你当时不知道在哪儿呢 |
[27:34] | Well, it looks like I have some catching up to do. | 看来我要加把劲才行 |
[27:37] | Whoa, easy. | 悠着点 |
[27:39] | Dude, slow down. Wow. | 哥们儿 慢点喝 |
[27:46] | Not bad. | 不赖啊 |
[27:48] | Well, I do own a bar. | 我是酒吧老板 |
[27:49] | So if this is one big drinking contest… | 如果是要拼酒量的话… |
[27:52] | So you’re not feeling challenged enough. | 你觉得这是小菜一碟对不对 |
[27:54] | Well, you will be happy to know that this is just part one. | 你一定会很开心 这只是第一关 |
[27:58] | What’s part two? | 第二关是什么 |
[28:00] | Nothing much. | 没什么难的 |
[28:01] | Just a refreshing little stroll… | 只要在这上面 |
[28:05] | up here. | 悠闲地散个步 |
[28:14] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[28:15] | Oh, my God, we’re terrible friends. | 上帝啊 我们真是群不靠谱的朋友 |
[28:16] | She could be dead in there. | 她没准会死在里面 |
[28:18] | At least she has water. | 至少有水啊 |
[28:24] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吧 |
[28:26] | It took you guys 18 hours to realize I was missing? | 过了18个小时你们才意识到我失踪了 |
[28:39] | Ugh. I really hope that is the closest I ever get to 127 Hours. | 我希望这是我最接近《127小时》的经历了 |
[28:44] | Stupid doorknob. | 该死的门把手 |
[28:46] | Why didn’t I just let Liam and Mark fix it? | 我怎么就没让利亚姆和马克修好它呢 |
[28:49] | Or if you were stuck in there all night, | 你在里面被困一整晚 |
[28:50] | why didn’t you just yell? | 怎么不呼救呢 |
[28:51] | I tried, but my voice was a little bit shot | 我试过了 不过我一整晚都在尖叫 |
[28:53] | from yelling all night at strippers | 让脱衣舞男秀点好料 |
[28:55] | to show me the goods. | 嗓子都喊哑了 |
[28:57] | I got a little carried away. | 我有点忘乎所以了 |
[28:58] | – We all did. – Eventually, it got quiet, | -我们都是 -最后安静下来了 |
[29:01] | so I thought you guys had left, | 我想你们一定走了 |
[29:02] | and Liam and Mark never came home last night. | 利亚姆和马克昨天又夜不归宿 |
[29:04] | So basically, you have no idea where I went. | 所以你根本不知道我去哪儿了 |
[29:06] | I assumed you went home to put on sweatpants and cry. | 我以为你会回家换上运动裤大哭一场 |
[29:08] | You seemed pretty shaken up by that ridiculous movie. | 那部破电影似乎让你情绪激动 |
[29:11] | So, breaking you out of the bathroom was completely pointless. | 看来把你从浴室解救出来根本多此一举 |
[29:14] | All right, I’ll just go back in there, but this time, | 没关系 我可以回去 不过这一次 |
[29:16] | I’m definitely taking my phone. | 我一定记得带手机 |
[29:18] | Annie, I’m sorry, I just… | 安妮 抱歉 我只是 |
[29:19] | I’m never gonna find that idiot that I married, | 我永远找不到那个和我结婚的傻瓜了 |
[29:21] | and I’m gonna spend the rest of my life as a pathetic, | 我要一辈子当一个悲催 |
[29:23] | bitter double-divorcee. | 苦逼的双重弃妇 |
[29:24] | I might as well give up now. | 不如还是放弃吧 |
[29:26] | I wish I could help you. | 我也想帮你 |
[29:29] | And maybe I can, | 也许我真的可以 |
[29:31] | because at 4:17 a.M., | 因为凌晨4点17分 |
[29:33] | I got an e-nnouncement | 我收到了来自 |
[29:34] | from Lala’s All-Night Wedding Chapel. | 拉拉的通宵结婚教堂的电子结婚照 |
[29:37] | Let me see that! | 让我瞧瞧 |
[29:42] | You married your brother? | 你嫁给了你弟弟 |
[30:38] | Are you happy now? | 现在你满意了吧 |
[30:39] | Me? I’m great, | 我吗 我很好啊 |
[30:42] | but you’re still not getting into Cronus. | 不过你还是不能加入克罗诺斯 |
[30:45] | What the hell, man? | 你说什么 伙计 |
[30:46] | I just put my life on the line. | 我刚刚可是在玩命啊 |
[30:47] | And you did a decent job, | 你干得不错 |
[30:49] | but you walking on some ledge, | 不过在楼顶边缘走几步 |
[30:51] | while extremely entertaining, | 虽然很好玩啦 |
[30:53] | doesn’t prove that you’re not friends with Shirazi. | 却不能证明你和谢拉兹不是朋友 |
[30:56] | Look, man. I haven’t been friends | 听着 老兄 自从上次 |
[30:58] | with Navid since he leaked a sex tape of mine | 纳维泄露了我的性爱录影带 |
[31:00] | and he ruined a relationship. | 我们俩就恩断义绝了 |
[31:02] | He’s a dick. | 他是个混蛋 |
[31:04] | So I don’t know what your plans with him are, | 虽然我不清楚你们想怎么整他 |
[31:06] | but personally, | 不过就我个人 |
[31:07] | I would be thrilled to see him get what he deserves. | 我会很乐意看到他罪有应得 |
[31:11] | What do I have to do | 我要怎么做 |
[31:11] | to make you believe me? | 你们才相信我 |
[31:15] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[31:28] | These nachos are beautifully balanced. | 这些玉米片味道刚刚好 |
[31:30] | Right? Mm-hmm. | 我没说错吧 |
[31:31] | With the layering and everything. | 不管是层次感还是别的都完美 |
[31:32] | Mm-hmm. I’m telling you, my faux bro knows how to do it. | 不瞒你说 我的假哥哥知道怎么做这个 |
[31:36] | I’m actually about to get something to drink. | 我得去弄点喝的 |
[31:37] | – You want something? – Ginger ale, please and thank you. | -你想喝点什么 -一杯姜汁汽水 谢谢 |
[31:39] | Gotcha. | 没问题 |
[31:43] | Hey, uh, two ginger ales. | 两杯姜汁汽水 |
[31:46] | Hey, man. I didn’t even notice you were here. | 老兄 我都没注意到你在这儿 |
[31:48] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了吗 |
[31:49] | Not much, uh, getting some nachos with Michaela, | 没什么 和米凯拉吃吃玉米片 |
[31:51] | then going back to the house and watching Alien. | 然后回去看《异形》 |
[31:53] | Sounds like a pretty good date. | 听上去是个不错的约会啊 |
[31:54] | What? No. No, no, no, no. No. | 什么 不不不 |
[31:56] | This is… this is not a date, dude. | 不是约会 老兄 |
[31:58] | We’re just hanging out. She’s just a really cool girl. | 我们只是一起出来 她是个挺酷的女孩 |
[32:00] | So dinner and a movie with a really cool girl is not a date? | 和辣妹吃晚饭看电影还算不上约会 |
[32:04] | Look, man, | 听着 老兄 |
[32:05] | you don’t have to worry about anything. | 你啥都不用担心 |
[32:06] | Michaela and I were a one-time thing. | 米凯拉和我是过去时了 |
[32:08] | I’m happy for you, man. | 我为你高兴 老兄 |
[32:09] | Oh, it’s Liam. | 是利亚姆 |
[32:11] | Looks like he came through. | 他好像通过了 |
[32:12] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[32:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:15] | Here you are. | 给你的 |
[32:16] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[32:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:27] | What, are there no free refills? | 怎么了 不能免费续杯是吗 |
[32:29] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[32:32] | No, seriously, what? | 不 说真的 怎么了 |
[32:35] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[32:36] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[32:37] | Nothing. Nachos. | 没事 吃玉米片 |
[32:40] | Yes! | 好吃 |
[32:53] | Okay, obviously I didn’t marry you, | 好吧 显然 我没有嫁给你 |
[32:55] | so please tell me what the hell happened last night. | 所以拜托你告诉我昨晚到底发生了什么 |
[32:57] | I’m not surprised you don’t remember. | 你不记得我并不惊讶 |
[32:58] | You were fairly obliterated when you called. | 你打给我时已经相当神志不清了 |
[33:01] | – I called you? -From a convenience store. | -我打给过你吗 -在一个便利店打的 |
[33:03] | You were crying into a pint of butter pecan, | 你在对着一罐奶酪胡桃哭泣 |
[33:05] | so I drove over, and we talked, | 于是我就开车过去 我们聊了聊 |
[33:06] | and then you got married to yourself. | 然后你嫁给了 你自己 |
[33:09] | I married myself? | 我嫁给了我自己 |
[33:14] | Well, I guess it makes a sad kind of sense. | 虽然很可悲 但这倒是说得通了 |
[33:16] | I must have realized no one else | 我一定是意识到了不会再有人 |
[33:18] | would want to be with a failure like me. | 愿意娶我这样失败的人了 |
[33:19] | Like I told you last night, you are blowing | 就像我昨晚跟你说的 |
[33:21] | this whole divorcée thing way out of proportion. | 你过于夸大离婚这件事了 |
[33:23] | Thank you, Mark, but you don’t know what it’s like. | 谢谢 马克 但你不懂这种感受 |
[33:26] | I do. I felt the exact same way after my divorce. | 我懂 我离婚后也有同样感受 |
[33:29] | Wait. You’re divorced? I didn’t know that. | 慢着 你离过婚吗 我不知道啊 |
[33:31] | It’s not like we have to wear a big red “D” | 又不是非要把”离异”这两个字 |
[33:33] | on all our clothes. | 印在衣服上 |
[33:34] | I know. Well, I feel like I am. | 我知道 但我觉得我就是那样 |
[33:37] | I tried to go out last night, be the old Naomi, | 昨晚我试着去狂欢 做回原来的娜欧米 |
[33:41] | young, carefree, fun. | 年轻潇洒 无忧无虑 活泼幽默 |
[33:43] | But instead, I ended up | 但结果恰恰相反 |
[33:45] | drunk, bitter, watching First Wives Club | 我酩酊大醉 怨气满腹 跑去和一帮 |
[33:47] | with a bunch of other divorcées. | 离婚妇女一起看《前期俱乐部》 |
[33:49] | And I might as well tattoo the big “D” | 我不如把”离异”两个字直接 |
[33:51] | right here on my forehead. | 纹在自己脑门上算了 |
[33:53] | First of all, you have been divorced for, | 首先 你刚离婚也就… |
[33:55] | like, ten minutes, | 有十分钟吗 |
[33:56] | and you need to stop beating the crap out of yourself. | 你不要再因为这事作践自己了 |
[33:58] | You are young and strong and beautiful and smart. | 你年轻 有能力 漂亮又聪慧 |
[34:02] | And you’ve got your whole life ahead of you. | 前面还有大好人生在等着你 |
[34:04] | Your divorce is just a, a tiny piece of it. | 这次离婚只是你人生中非常渺小的一部分 |
[34:07] | You really believe that? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[34:09] | Yes. You just need to give it some time. | 是的 你只是需要些时间走出来 |
[34:11] | At least, that’s what worked for me. | 至少对我来说是这样的 |
[34:13] | And as cheesy as it sounds, | 尽管这么说很俗气 |
[34:15] | I had to learn to love myself a little | 但当初我让自己先学着爱自己 |
[34:18] | before I could even think about getting back out there. | 然后才能考虑重新开始 |
[34:21] | But that should be easy for you. You’re pretty lovable. | 但那对你来说应该很容易 你这么可爱 |
[34:24] | I suppose you told me all this last night? | 我想这番话你昨晚已经对我说过了吧 |
[34:27] | I did. | 没错 |
[34:28] | And then you spotted the wedding chapel | 然后你看到了一间婚礼教堂 |
[34:29] | and had the great idea to marry yourself. | 于是想到了个好主意 就是嫁给自己 |
[34:33] | It wasn’t out of self-pity. | 并不是出于自怜自艾 |
[34:35] | It was out of something more like… hope. | 而是出于对未来的期望 |
[34:38] | Thank you… for being there for me last night. | 谢谢你 昨晚安慰我 |
[34:44] | And right now. | 还有现在也是 |
[34:46] | That’s what brothers are for. | 当哥的不就该这样嘛 |
[34:57] | Hey, I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[35:02] | What’s going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[35:04] | You’ve been trying to prove all night | 你一整晚都在努力证明 |
[35:05] | that you’re not loyal to Shirazi. | 你不是谢拉兹的朋友了 |
[35:07] | Here’s your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[35:10] | You want me to hit him? | 你想让我揍他吗 |
[35:11] | That is your strong suit, isn’t it? | 那是你的长项 不是吗 |
[35:14] | Plus he deserves it. | 再说 是他欠揍 |
[35:23] | Come on, Fight Club, | 用点力啊 搏击高手 |
[35:24] | you can do a little better than that. | 你可以做得更好一些的 |
[35:25] | Unless there’s something holding you back. | 除非是有什么让你下不去手 |
[35:30] | Liam, please don’t do this. | 利亚姆 求你别这样 |
[35:32] | Hey, I’ve known you since high school. Come on, man. | 我们从高中时就认识了 拜托 哥们 |
[35:53] | I’m just glad you’re feeling better. | 真高兴看到你好些了 |
[35:55] | Talking to Mark last night really helped. | 昨晚跟马克的谈话很有帮助 |
[35:57] | It’s nice to have a brother you can count on. | 有个靠谱的哥哥真幸福 |
[36:00] | And one who helped us solve your mystery. | 还是个能帮我们解开难题的哥哥 |
[36:03] | Though we still haven’t identified | 尽管我们还是没有弄清 |
[36:04] | Silver’s mystery hook up. | 小银的神秘男伴是谁 |
[36:06] | It’s my jacket, Adrianna. | 那是我自己的外套 阿德里安娜 |
[36:07] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 还要我再告诉你多少次 |
[36:09] | M’kay. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | All right. I gotta run. | 好了 我得走了 |
[36:12] | I’m heading to my hair appointment. | 我要去弄头发 |
[36:14] | In spite of all the fiascoes, | 尽管发生了这么多糗事 |
[36:16] | we should do girls’ night more often. | 我们几个女孩儿以后还是该多聚聚 |
[36:19] | See you. | 回见 |
[36:20] | Oh. There’s still one thing I can’t figure out. | 还有一件事我搞不清楚 |
[36:23] | Mark said I called him that night, and the last call | 马克说我那晚打电话给他 但我的 |
[36:26] | I had on my phone history was you. | 最后一条通话记录是打给你的 |
[36:27] | Oh, that’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[36:29] | Yeah, and I probably just deleted it. | 是啊 可能是被我删掉了 |
[36:31] | But I am going to call Jordan back. | 我要给乔丹回个电话 |
[36:33] | I figure best way to start getting over my divorce, | 摆脱离婚阴影的最佳途径就是 |
[36:36] | secure a hot new client. | 拿下一个帅哥新客户 |
[36:39] | Hello, Jordan? | 喂 乔丹吗 |
[36:41] | Naomi Clark. | 我是娜欧米·克拉克 |
[36:43] | Yeah, I was just calling because I have a few ideas I think | 给你打电话是想说我想到了几个 |
[36:45] | you’re gonna go crazy for. | 我觉得你会很喜欢的方案 |
[37:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:04] | I didn’t think to grab it. | 我忘了拿了 |
[37:05] | When you left my place to go meet Naomi? | 在你离开我家去找娜欧米的时候吗 |
[37:08] | And here I’ve been thinking that was just your M.O.: | 但我觉得那是你的惯用手段 |
[37:10] | slipping away in the middle of the night | 半夜时分偷偷溜走 |
[37:12] | while your conquest lay sleeping. | 趁你的战利品熟睡的时候 |
[37:14] | I really didn’t want to leave. | 我真的不想走的 |
[37:16] | Sorry I answered your phone, by the way. | 对了 抱歉我接了你的电话 |
[37:18] | It was 3:00 in the morning. I wasn’t thinking. | 凌晨三点 我当时睡迷糊了 |
[37:20] | It’s okay. I don’t think Naomi knows. | 没事 我觉得娜欧米没有发现 |
[37:22] | If you don’t want her to know, I won’t tell her. | 你要是不想让她知道 我就不跟她说 |
[37:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:27] | But actually, there is someone who I do have to tell. | 但其实 我得去向一个人坦白 |
[37:35] | I never thought living with two guys would be | 从没想过跟两个大男人住在一起 |
[37:37] | the thing that forced me to learn home repair skills. | 还得我自己动手修东西 |
[37:40] | Anyway, how did your big night out with Mark go? | 对了 你和马克昨晚玩得高兴吗 |
[37:42] | Did you meet someone special? | 有没有遇见什么特别的人 |
[37:46] | Yeah, yeah, kind of. | 有 有 算是吧 |
[37:48] | Really? That’s awesome! | 真的吗 那太好了 |
[37:50] | Yeah, I guess it is. It’s, um… | 是啊 我想是吧 |
[37:52] | But it’s complicated. | 但一言难尽 |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[38:05] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[38:06] | Not great. | 不怎么样 |
[38:12] | So I checked some of the Cronus guys’ phones last night. | 我昨晚查了几个克罗诺斯成员的手机 |
[38:15] | I couldn’t find anything. | 什么也没找到 |
[38:21] | I really appreciate it, man. All of it. | 我很感激 哥们 为你做的所有事 |
[38:25] | Because if this doesn’t work, I’ll be expelled. | 因为如果这办法行不通 我会被开除的 |
[38:27] | And my whole future will be over. | 我的未来就葬送于此了 |
[38:31] | Hey, I’ll find something. I will. | 我会找到证据的 会的 |
[38:33] | No, you have to be careful, man. | 别 你得小心点 哥们 |
[38:34] | If the Cronus guys find out you’re lying to them, | 要是让克罗诺斯的人发现你在骗他们 |
[38:36] | they’ll do something way worse to you than you did to me. | 他们会对你做出比这恶劣得多的事 |
[38:48] | – Hey, Ade. – Hey. | -你好艾德 -你好 |
[38:50] | You know, it’s weird, | 真奇怪 |
[38:51] | now that my hair’s back to normal, | 现在我的头发恢复正常了 |
[38:52] | I kind of miss the skunk stripes. | 我却有点怀念那些挑染的发束了 |
[38:58] | Okay, look, I need to talk to you | 听我说 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[39:01] | about something that happened the other night. | 那晚发生的一些事 |
[39:03] | When I went back to the Offshore | 我回到离岸酒吧时 |
[39:05] | and you guys were already gone, | 你们几个已经离开了 |
[39:09] | I ended up talking to Mark for, like, | 结果我就和马克聊起来了 |
[39:13] | a really long time. | 聊了很久 |
[39:15] | And we just… we really connected. | 然后我们…我们越聊越投缘 |
[39:20] | And he ended up coming home with me. | 结果他就和我一起回家了 |
[39:24] | And if that bothers you, | 如果这事让你不高兴 |
[39:25] | then I will never see him again. | 我就不会再见他了 |
[39:28] | ‘Cause we made a pact I broke the pact, | 因为我们有过约定 我却毁约了 |
[39:29] | and I’m really sorry. Ade. I am. I’m really sorry, | 我真的很抱歉 艾德 真的对不起 |
[39:32] | and I hope that you can forgive me. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[39:35] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[39:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:39] | Silver, you’ve forgiven me for a whole lot worse. | 小银 比这更糟的事你都原谅我了 |
[39:42] | Besides, I think it was actually really brave of you to tell the truth. | 再说 我觉得你能向我坦白真的很勇敢 |
[39:47] | So, we’re good? | 所以 我们没事吧 |
[39:49] | Yeah. I mean, why wouldn’t we be? | 当然 为什么会有事呢 |
[39:51] | All right, awesome. | 好 太好了 |
[39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:56] | I like you hair like this. | 你的头发这样很好看 |