| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Dr. Sukaly? | 苏克里医生 | 
| [00:03] | I got my donor’s signature | 我拿到捐赠人的签字了 | 
| [00:04] | giving up his paternal rights. | 他同意放弃孩子的抚养权 | 
| [00:05] | I really need to get my forms back. | 我得要回我的文件 | 
| [00:07] | I realized I made a mistake. | 我犯了个天大的错误 | 
| [00:08] | That’s why we called the donor. | 所以我们给捐赠人打了电话 | 
| [00:10] | You forged my signature? | 你伪造了我的签名 | 
| [00:12] | Teddy… I can explain. | 泰迪 我能解释 | 
| [00:13] | No, you can’t. | 不 你解释不了 | 
| [00:14] | I need to speak to one of your guests, Max Miller. It’s urgent. | 我有急事找你们的客人麦克斯·米勒 | 
| [00:16] | I’m sorry. Mr. Miller never checked in. | 很抱歉 米勒先生并未入住 | 
| [00:19] | Mr. And Mrs. Miller? | 米勒先生 米勒太太 | 
| [00:20] | I’m wondering if you maybe heard from… | 我就是想问问你们有没有收到… | 
| [00:23] | Max. | 麦克斯 | 
| [00:24] | Do you think, just because you cheated on me | 你以为就因为你背叛了我 | 
| [00:25] | that you’ll be able to walk out of my new company? | 你就可以退出我的新公司吗 | 
| [00:27] | You signed a contract. | 你签过合同了 | 
| [00:28] | I own you. | 我是你老板 | 
| [00:32] | Where’s this coming from? | 你这是干什么 | 
| [00:33] | No talking. | 别说话 | 
| [00:34] | Dixon, we need to talk. | 迪克森 我们得谈谈 | 
| [00:36] | Seriously? | 不是吧你 | 
| [00:37] | I’m starting to take us, together, more seriously. | 我已经开始认真看待我们的关系了 | 
| [00:39] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 | 
| [00:41] | I act like this whole wheelchair thing doesn’t change anything, | 我表现得好像轮椅对我的生活没有影响 | 
| [00:43] | but I know that it does. | 但我知道其实是有影响的 | 
| [00:44] | Eventually, she’s either gonna feel like | 到最后她要么会觉得 | 
| [00:46] | she can’t take this on anymore, | 她无法再忍受下去 | 
| [00:47] | or that I’m holding her back. | 要么就会觉得我拖了她的后腿 | 
| [00:48] | Dr. Bronson, I’ve changed my mind. | 布朗森医生 我改主意了 | 
| [00:50] | I want to go through with the spinal surgery. | 我愿意接受脊柱手术 | 
| [00:52] | I’m not insane. | 我没疯 | 
| [00:54] | I’m doing this for you. | 这一切都是为了你 | 
| [00:55] | You’ll be traveling in this. | 你会这样出发 | 
| [00:58] | You’re gonna put me in a box? | 你要把我放箱子里吗 | 
| [00:58] | If you won’t let me protect you, | 但你若不给我机会保护你 | 
| [01:00] | you leave me no other choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [01:01] | No! | 不 | 
| [01:05] | What you went through– | 你经历的痛苦… | 
| [01:06] | I can’t imagine. | 我想都不敢想 | 
| [01:07] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定你会好起来吗 | 
| [01:08] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 百分百确定 | 
| [01:11] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [01:12] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你丫有病吧 | 
| [01:22] | And while I was busy trying to get Max’s job back… | 当我为找回麦克斯的工作奔走时 | 
| [01:25] | Which I asked her not to do… | 我没让她那么做 | 
| [01:26] | Max was supposed to be in Iceland, | 他说要去冰岛 | 
| [01:28] | at an international geek conference. | 参加一个国际极客会议 | 
| [01:30] | Instead, he was hiding at his parents’ house, | 实际上 他却躲在爸妈家 | 
| [01:32] | watching Star Wars in footie pajamas. | 穿着连体睡衣看《星球大战》 | 
| [01:34] | Thermal underwear. | 是保暖内衣 | 
| [01:36] | The basement has a damp draft, so… | 地下室又潮又冷 我才… | 
| [01:37] | I rest my case. | 我没说错吧 | 
| [01:39] | Look, I-I know that I shouldn’t have lied | 我知道我不该谎称 | 
| [01:41] | about going to Iceland, but… | 我去了冰岛 但是… | 
| [01:44] | she keeps trying to run my life. | 她太专制 不断干预我的生活 | 
| [01:46] | This morning, I found a business card | 今早 我还在裤兜里发现 | 
| [01:47] | in my pant pocket for a spiritual advisor. | 一张精神导师的名片 | 
| [01:49] | Who was single-handedly responsible for Madonna’s comeback. | 麦当娜能够复出全是那个人的功劳 | 
| [01:52] | Max, your future affects me, too– | 麦克斯 你的未来也跟我息息相关 | 
| [01:54] | We’re married. | 我们是夫妻 | 
| [01:54] | Marriage isn’t about picking a-a single life course. | 婚姻并不是说要两个人过同一种生活 | 
| [01:57] | It’s about being happier together | 而是一起把日子经营地更美好 | 
| [01:58] | while pursuing your own dreams. | 同时又不放弃各自的梦想 | 
| [02:00] | Do you have a career, Naomi? | 娜欧米 你有工作吗 | 
| [02:01] | Absolutely. I’m an event planner. | 当然有 我是活动策划人 | 
| [02:03] | She hasn’t planned an event since my wedding. | 自从我的婚礼后她就没再策划过活动 | 
| [02:06] | My… my other wedding. | 我的 另一个婚礼 | 
| [02:07] | Is it possible you’re overly-focused on Max | 有没有可能你这么过度关注麦克斯 | 
| [02:10] | because you’re having a hard time | 是因为你在婚姻生活中 | 
| [02:11] | establishing your own identity in this marriage? | 还没有找到自己的定位呢 | 
| [02:14] | No, no, no– I’m not the one who ran away. | 不不不 我又不是逃走的那个 | 
| [02:17] | This is about Max. | 今天来是为了麦克斯 | 
| [02:19] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 | 
| [02:19] | I love… I love you, Max. | 我爱 我爱你 麦克斯 | 
| [02:21] | I-I want you to be happy. | 我想要你幸福 | 
| [02:23] | In that case, it sounds like what Max needs is | 既然如此 貌似麦克斯所需要的 | 
| [02:25] | to be able to make his own decisions. | 就是能自己做决定 | 
| [02:27] | Okay. That’s fine. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [02:29] | Naomi, I suggest you spend some time | 娜欧米 我建议你多花点时间 | 
| [02:33] | focusing on yourself. | 在自己身上 | 
| [02:34] | You may be surprised to find | 你也许会惊讶地发现 | 
| [02:35] | you need it as much as Max does. | 你和麦克斯同样有这个需要 | 
| [02:37] | Absolutely. | 当然没问题 | 
| [02:39] | From here on out, it’s all about me. | 从现在起 我只管我自己了 | 
| [02:49] | Teddy… | 泰迪… | 
| [02:53] | Please stop. | 拜托你等一下 | 
| [02:55] | Look, I’m sorry to ambush you, but I went to the beach house. | 很抱歉这么堵你 可我去了海滩小屋 | 
| [02:57] | Dixon said you’ve hardly been there, | 迪克森说你几乎没再去过那 | 
| [02:58] | and you haven’t returned any of my calls. | 给你打电话你也不回 | 
| [03:00] | ‘Cause I don’t want to see you. | 因为我不想看见你 | 
| [03:01] | Look, when your Uncle Charles insisted | 当时你查尔斯叔叔坚持 | 
| [03:03] | that we destroy the embryos, yeah, I freaked out, | 要我们摧毁胚胎 把我吓坏了 | 
| [03:05] | and yes, I… I forged your signature, | 情急之下 才伪造了你的签名 | 
| [03:07] | but I went to the clinic | 但我后来又赶回诊所 | 
| [03:08] | so that I could get the paternity rights waiver back. | 就是为了拿回豁免权书 | 
| [03:11] | I would never have gone through with it. | 我没想要把事情继续下去 | 
| [03:13] | “It” meaning what? | 什么事情 | 
| [03:14] | Silver, what exactly was your plan? | 小银 你本来打算要干什么 | 
| [03:16] | Steal the embryos, get knocked up and run away, | 偷走胚胎 怀上小孩 然后逃跑 | 
| [03:18] | hoping I wouldn’t hear about it? | 然后指望我一点不知情吗 | 
| [03:20] | That’s kidnapping. It’s a felony. | 你这是绑架 属于重罪 | 
| [03:22] | Just like forging my signature. | 伪造我的签名一样也是重罪 | 
| [03:24] | If I pressed charges, you could go to prison. | 如果我指控你 大牢你是蹲定了 | 
| [03:26] | You’re my best friend, | 你是我最好的朋友 | 
| [03:27] | and deep down, you know that we can work this out. | 在心底里你是知道我们可以把问题解决的 | 
| [03:30] | Otherwise, why are you still in town? | 否则 你干嘛还留在城里不走 | 
| [03:32] | Because my lawyers are drawing up a petition | 因为我的律师正在起草一份 | 
| [03:34] | to destroy the embryos. | 摧毁胚胎的请愿书 | 
| [03:45] | *’Cause, baby, when you look straight into my fries* | *宝贝 当你直视我的”薯条”* | 
| [03:49] | *You can’t get away without a sigh* | *就不得不触目兴叹* | 
| [03:53] | *’Cause I’m a shake charmer.* | *因为我是舞”奶昔”者* | 
| [03:58] | Okay, that’s good. Thank you. | 好 不错 谢谢了 | 
| [04:02] | Look, I went to your launch party, | 那天启动派对我去了 | 
| [04:04] | and I apologized for being late. | 迟到一事我也向你道过歉了 | 
| [04:06] | How much longer are you going to torture me? | 你还要折磨我多久呢 | 
| [04:08] | This isn’t torture, Ade. | 这不是折磨 艾德 | 
| [04:09] | It’s income. | 这是在赚钱 | 
| [04:11] | I invested all the money Annie gave me | 我把安妮借我的钱 | 
| [04:12] | into getting studio space and equipment. | 全投入到录音棚和设备仪器里了 | 
| [04:14] | Like it or not, you signed a contract | 无论你喜不喜欢 你都签了合同 | 
| [04:16] | giving me the rights to exploit you “in all markets”. | 我有权用你在任何市场赚钱 | 
| [04:19] | I can’t release you till I’m out of the hole. | 没回本前 我不会和你解约的 | 
| [04:21] | Well, I’ll be singing denture jingles by then. | 那我不是要唱到天荒地老了 | 
| [04:23] | I promise you that every cent of my commission | 我跟你保证 赚的每一分钱 | 
| [04:25] | is going to pay off the label’s debt. | 都用来偿还公司债务 | 
| [04:27] | If you don’t believe me, you can call the accountant. | 你要是不相信 尽管去问会计 | 
| [04:30] | Morning. | 早安 | 
| [04:31] | Morning, babe. | 早上好 宝贝 | 
| [04:33] | Hey, Adrianna. | 阿德里安娜 | 
| [04:36] | Nice to see you, too. | 见到你我也很高兴 | 
| [04:40] | Yeah, uh, don’t worry about Ade. | 别管艾德 | 
| [04:42] | She’ll come around. | 她过会就回来了 | 
| [04:42] | She’s, uh, actually a nice girl… | 其实她是个好姑娘 | 
| [04:44] | when she’s not cheating on me, | 当她没有劈腿 | 
| [04:46] | or trying to kill Silver, | 没有试图害死小银 | 
| [04:48] | or pregnant and on drugs. | 怀孕或者嗑药的时候 | 
| [04:50] | I just can’t imagine why things didn’t work out with you two. | 真是不懂为什么你俩没能在一起 | 
| [04:54] | Anyway, Adrianna’s the least of my problems right now. | 好了 我现在没空去想艾德的事 | 
| [04:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [04:59] | I just got my tuition statement for CU. | 我刚拿到了加大的学费清单 | 
| [05:02] | My dad didn’t have life insurance, | 我爸爸没有人寿保险 | 
| [05:03] | and there’s no way my mom can pay for school. | 我妈妈肯定付不起我的学费 | 
| [05:05] | Without a job or three, | 要是找不到一份甚至三份工作 | 
| [05:08] | I might have to move back to San Diego. | 我可能要搬回圣地亚哥了 | 
| [05:10] | But hey, maybe we can be pen pals. | 或许我们可以当笔友 | 
| [05:12] | Whoa. No, no, no, no. | 别啊别啊 | 
| [05:13] | We’ll find you a scholarship or something. | 你可以申请奖学金之类的 | 
| [05:14] | No, I just came from the financial aid office. | 不行 我刚从经济援助办公室过来 | 
| [05:17] | They’re trying, but even loans are hard to get | 他们试过了 但是就连助学贷款 | 
| [05:19] | this late in the year. | 这个时候都很难申请到了 | 
| [05:21] | Okay. Well, um, come work here for me. | 好吧 那你来我这儿工作吧 | 
| [05:24] | Dixon, the label’s in debt. | 迪克森 唱片公司也债务重重 | 
| [05:27] | I’m not going to be anybody’s charity case. | 我不想让别人施舍我 | 
| [05:29] | But I just want to help. | 我只是想帮你 | 
| [05:30] | I know, but the best way you can help is just to stay out of it. | 我知道 但是你要想帮我的话就别管了 | 
| [05:33] | And I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself. | 我是大姑娘了 我能照顾好自己 | 
| [05:44] | Here’s, uh, another one, just in case. | 这儿还有一个 以防万一 | 
| [05:46] | I thought maybe you would… | 我想你应该… | 
| [05:48] | Awesome! This can be the smothering pillow. | 太好了 用枕头把我闷死吧 | 
| [05:51] | Liam, I’m fine. I told you. | 利亚姆 我没事 我告诉过你的 | 
| [05:53] | Plus, I have finally uploaded the homecoming photos, | 另外 我终于把返校节照片都上传好了 | 
| [05:57] | so if I weren’t feeling better already, | 如果我之前还有点不舒服的话 | 
| [05:59] | I definitely would be now. | 现在绝对是心情舒畅 | 
| [06:03] | The one day I decided not to shave my legs. | 我就那天没有刮腿毛 | 
| [06:10] | I must have missed that one. | 我一定是漏删了这张 | 
| [06:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [06:13] | I’m fine. Yeah, I’m not the one that got shot by Ashley, right? | 我很好 我又没被艾什莉开枪射中 | 
| [06:18] | I think I’m just gonna go to the gym. | 我去健身房了 | 
| [06:20] | I’ll catch you later. | 晚点找你 | 
| [06:25] | Hey, man. | 伙计 | 
| [06:26] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 | 
| [06:27] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 | 
| [06:34] | I brought over some of your stuff from the beach house, | 我从海滩小屋带了点你的东西过来 | 
| [06:36] | where you could still stay and let me take care of you. | 你其实可以继续住那儿 让我照顾你 | 
| [06:38] | Thank you, but I feel like | 谢谢你 但是我觉得 | 
| [06:40] | I should be here for Liam, you know? | 我应该在这儿陪着利亚姆 | 
| [06:42] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 | 
| [06:46] | He, uh, did it up with this whole nursemaid routine, huh? | 他当护工当得还蛮专业的嘛 | 
| [06:50] | Yeah. Actually, those are from Riley. | 事实上 这是莱利送的 | 
| [06:54] | “To the cutest shooting victim I know.” | “致我生命中最可爱的受害人” | 
| [06:57] | You guys must be getting really serious, huh? | 看来你俩对这段感情都挺认真的 | 
| [06:59] | Yeah. He is. | 没错 他很认真 | 
| [07:01] | At Navid’s Christmas party, | 在纳维的圣诞派对上 | 
| [07:02] | Riley basically said he was falling in love with me. | 莱利对我说他要爱上我了 | 
| [07:05] | And you said…? | 你说了什么 | 
| [07:06] | Oh. | 哇 | 
| [07:07] | – Oh? – I didn’t know what else to say! | -哇 -我不知道还能说什么 | 
| [07:09] | I mean, I really like Riley, | 我真的很喜欢莱利 | 
| [07:11] | but do I want to get serious? | 但还没想好要不要跟他认真谈恋爱 | 
| [07:14] | Guess I’ll have to decide | 我想我得在他 | 
| [07:14] | before he gets back from his family vacation. | 结束家庭旅行之前做好决定 | 
| [07:19] | Uh, Annie… | 安妮 | 
| [07:22] | Riley’s not on family vacation. | 莱利没有去家庭旅行 | 
| [07:26] | Yeah, um, a few days ago, a trainer told me | 几天前 一个助理教练告诉我 | 
| [07:28] | that Riley went out to the San Jose Spinal Center | 莱利去了圣约瑟脊椎治疗中心 | 
| [07:32] | to get experimental surgery. | 做实验性手术 | 
| [07:33] | What?! Why didn’t you tell me? | 什么 你怎么不告诉我 | 
| [07:36] | You were kind of busy getting shot. | 你当时正受着伤呢 | 
| [07:37] | And plus, I didn’t know it had anything to do with you at all. | 另外 我都不知道你会在意 | 
| [07:41] | Look, around Christmas, Riley was worried | 圣诞节那一阵 莱利很担心 | 
| [07:44] | that you weren’t taking the relationship seriously | 你没有认真对待这段感情 | 
| [07:46] | because of his handicap. | 是因为他残疾 | 
| [07:47] | And I basically told him that was true | 而我却在他表白时说不清楚自己的感受 | 
| [07:49] | when I said I didn’t know how I felt. | 也就相当于告诉他他是对的 | 
| [07:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [07:57] | Please pick up. | 快接电话啊 | 
| [08:00] | Damn it… | 该死 | 
| [08:03] | San Jose Spinal Center? | 圣约瑟脊椎治疗中心吗 | 
| [08:06] | Hi. Riley Wallace, please. | 请帮我转莱利·华莱士 | 
| [08:09] | He’s already prepping for surgery. | 他已经在为手术做准备了 | 
| [08:12] | Well, uh, th-this is… | 我…我是… | 
| [08:14] | Melinda from his insurance company, | 他保险公司的梅林达 | 
| [08:17] | and we’re having difficulty processing his claim, | 他的保险索赔我们很难处理 | 
| [08:19] | and we can’t authorize the surgery, | 我们不能批准他手术 | 
| [08:21] | so can you just tell him | 你能转告他 | 
| [08:22] | to hang tight for a couple days? Thank you. | 把手术推迟几天吗 谢谢 | 
| [08:26] | Annie, did you just lie to a hospital? | 安妮 你刚刚是对医院撒谎了吗 | 
| [08:28] | He can’t do this until I talk to him. | 我和他谈过之前他不能做手术 | 
| [08:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [08:31] | You’re driving me to San Jose. | 你开车载我去圣约瑟 | 
| [08:55] | Hey, congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [08:56] | The bag’s dead. | 你把沙袋打死了 | 
| [08:58] | Had a rough couple of days. | 最近过的很不顺心 | 
| [09:00] | I’m just trying to work off some stress. | 我只是想释放一下压力 | 
| [09:01] | Seen you a lot this week. You don’t talk much. | 这周看见你很多次了 你不怎么爱说话 | 
| [09:04] | I’m not here to talk. I’m here to hit stuff. | 我不是来聊天的 我是来发泄的 | 
| [09:06] | You ever think about hitting something that actually hits back? | 你有没想过打一些能还手的东西 | 
| [09:08] | All the time. | 一直都想 | 
| [09:10] | Well, I got a fighter that could use a sparring partner. | 我这儿有个拳击手需要一名对打对象 | 
| [09:12] | If you’re comfortable getting in the ring, | 如果你愿意上拳击台 | 
| [09:13] | – I’ll pair you up. – Yeah, absolutely. | -我可以把你们凑一对 -没问题 | 
| [09:16] | Rules are simple. | 规则很简单 | 
| [09:16] | Rounds start and end with the bell. | 每一轮由铃响决定开始和结束 | 
| [09:18] | No knocks to the head or the groin. | 不许击打头部或腹部 | 
| [09:19] | Carlos has a big match later | 卡洛斯之后还有一场重大比赛 | 
| [09:21] | and needs an easy warm-up. | 需要简单热热身 | 
| [09:22] | Now, we’re working on holding down his left, | 现在我们主要压制他的左侧 | 
| [09:23] | so I want you to throw low and right when you can. | 所以我希望你有机会就低一点攻击右侧 | 
| [09:26] | Here we go, Carlos. | 上吧 卡洛斯 | 
| [09:30] | Touch gloves, fighters. | 互击拳套吧 拳击手们 | 
| [09:37] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [09:44] | Keep it low. That’s good. Good. | 低一点 很好 很好 | 
| [09:47] | That a boy. | 太棒了 | 
| [09:48] | Good. Keep it low. | 很好 再低一点 | 
| [09:50] | Keep it low! | 低一点 | 
| [09:52] | That a boy. | 太棒了 | 
| [09:54] | Keep moving. | 继续 | 
| [09:59] | Watch your head! Watch your head! | 当心你的头 当心你的头 | 
| [10:09] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈怎么想的 | 
| [10:41] | I was just throwing punches | 我只是打了他几拳 | 
| [10:42] | trying not to get hit too hard. | 以防自己被打得太狠 | 
| [10:43] | Before I knew it, the guy on his ass. | 等我反应过来 那家伙已被我打趴下了 | 
| [10:46] | I mean, I feel bad for flooring him, but… | 我知道把他打趴在地确实不应该 但 | 
| [10:48] | man, it felt good. | 那感觉真棒 | 
| [10:49] | Sounds like a better outlet for anger | 听起来像是一个比打网球 | 
| [10:50] | than hitting tennis balls. | 更好的发泄方式 | 
| [10:52] | Oh, am I glad to see you guys. | 见到你们真高兴 | 
| [10:53] | All these business school prerequisites. | 这些商学院预修科目快把我搞死了 | 
| [10:55] | Man, that last class was brutal. | 天哪 刚才那节课真太可怕了 | 
| [10:57] | Couldn’t have been any worse | 那也不会比 | 
| [10:58] | than my conversation with Silver this morning. | 早上我和小银的对话更糟 | 
| [11:00] | Ah, sorry, man, spare us the details. | 抱歉伙计 细节就不用告诉我们了 | 
| [11:03] | Silver’s our friend, too, and things tend to get | 小银也是我们的朋友 她的造人计划 | 
| [11:05] | a little complicated in the Silver baby situation. | 把事情都变得有点复杂了 | 
| [11:08] | We’re Switzerland. We remain neutral. | 我们就像瑞士 保持中立 | 
| [11:10] | Well, I don’t blame you guys for wanting to stay out of it. | 你们不想趟这浑水我不怪你们 | 
| [11:12] | The whole situation is a nightmare. | 整件事就如同噩梦一般 | 
| [11:14] | Well, hey, if hitting tennis balls doesn’t help, | 如果打网球发泄不了 | 
| [11:17] | join me at the gym sometime. | 就和我一起去健身房吧 | 
| [11:18] | Speaking of which, I got to run. | 说起这个 我得先走了 | 
| [11:20] | See you guys later. | 回头见 | 
| [11:21] | He’s pretty chipper for a guy | 他这么愉快真不像一个差点被 | 
| [11:22] | who was almost shipped to Mexico in a crate. | 装在箱子里送到墨西哥的人 | 
| [11:24] | Man, I wish my life looked so good. | 天哪 我也希望我的生活像他这样 | 
| [11:27] | I’m trying to make a comeback, | 我从普林斯顿退学之后 | 
| [11:29] | after dropping out of Princeton. | 一直试图强势回归 | 
| [11:30] | Oh, so I applied for the honors business program, | 所以我申请了精英商务项目 | 
| [11:32] | but they don’t accept applications mid-semester. | 但他们在学期中间不接收申请 | 
| [11:35] | Uh, so without some serious pull, | 所以如果没有一些有影响力的推荐信 | 
| [11:36] | my chances of getting in pretty much suck. | 那我加入的机会就很渺茫了 | 
| [11:40] | Teddy Montgomery. | 泰迪·蒙哥马利 | 
| [11:42] | No way. I didn’t know you were back on this coast, man. | 不是吧 我都不知道你回到西海岸了 | 
| [11:45] | Campbell Price. Hey, this is Navid Shirazi. | 坎贝尔·普赖斯 这是纳维·谢拉兹 | 
| [11:47] | – What’s up? – Hey. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [11:49] | Campbell was an old classmate of mine from boarding school. | 坎贝尔是我在寄宿学校的老同学 | 
| [11:51] | “Classmate”? That’s cold, Monty. | “同学” 你也太无情了吧 蒙哥 | 
| [11:53] | We were partners in crime and, | 我们可是狼狈为奸的 | 
| [11:55] | according to the dean of students, “total asses.” | 用教导主任的话说就是”蠢驴两头” | 
| [11:58] | Which I still don’t think | 虽然我依然觉得 | 
| [11:59] | is very nice thing to call the two guys | 这样称呼两个雇了脱衣舞女 | 
| [12:01] | who sent a stripper to your mom’s funeral, but… | 去他母亲葬礼的家伙不太合适 但 | 
| [12:03] | Ah, the good old days. | 往事一去不复返啊 | 
| [12:05] | Hey, I’m head of Cronus now. | 我现在是克罗诺斯的社长了 | 
| [12:07] | You should come to our next meeting. | 你应该来参加我们的下一次会议 | 
| [12:09] | Actually, I’m just in town visiting friends, so… | 事实上 我只是来城里见朋友的 | 
| [12:11] | Mm. Too bad. | 真可惜 | 
| [12:13] | We’re about to sacrifice a virgin. | 我们准备献祭一名处女呢 | 
| [12:16] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 | 
| [12:17] | Like I know any virgins. | 我可不认识什么处女 | 
| [12:18] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [12:19] | All right, man, good seeing you. | 好了伙计 很高兴见到你 | 
| [12:21] | – Good seeing you, too. – No! | -我也很高兴见到你 -不是吧 | 
| [12:21] | That’s the Cronus Society. | 那可是克罗诺斯社团 | 
| [12:23] | Well, that’s that secret elite group. | 那可是秘密精英组织 | 
| [12:24] | Well, basically the, uh, west coast version of Skull and Bones. | 基本上就是西海岸版的骷髅会 | 
| [12:27] | Exactly. A bunch of douchey guys | 没错 一帮娘娘腔 | 
| [12:28] | using their connections to get ahead. | 利用他们的关系网来获得成功 | 
| [12:30] | Man. | 伙计 | 
| [12:32] | That’s exactly what I need. | 这正是我需要的 | 
| [12:35] | What? Later. | 什么 回见 | 
| [12:36] | Late-later. | 回见 | 
| [12:39] | Okay, so, look, I’ll be back tomorrow night, okay? | 听好 我明晚才回去 | 
| [12:41] | I need you to unlock the door for the sound mixer– | 所以我需要你给混音师留门 | 
| [12:43] | oh, and if Ade has any gigs, | 如果艾德有任何小型演出 | 
| [12:45] | just tag along, rep the label. | 你也跟着去 代表公司去 | 
| [12:47] | It’s glorified baby-sitting. | 就是给她做荣誉保姆 | 
| [12:48] | There is nothing “Glorified” | 当你前女友的保姆 | 
| [12:52] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 | 
| [12:54] | Is this some elaborate trick to get me to work for you? | 你其实是煞费苦心 想让我为你工作吧 | 
| [12:56] | No, no! Not at– look, I know you won’t take any favors, | 不不 不是 我知道你不想让我帮忙 | 
| [12:58] | but can you at least give one? | 但至少这次帮我一下 | 
| [12:59] | I-I really need your help, Megan. | 梅根 我真的需要你的帮忙 | 
| [13:01] | – Please? – Fine. | -拜托 -好吧 | 
| [13:02] | Only as a favor. | 只是帮忙 | 
| [13:04] | I’ll see you when you get back. | 你回来以后 我们见面再聊 | 
| [13:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:07] | Here. | 拿着 | 
| [13:08] | We don’t have time to stop for dinner. | 我们没空停下来吃东西了 | 
| [13:10] | You know, I really wish you would have told me about Riley | 你要是在知道莱利的事情时 | 
| [13:12] | when you first found out. | 能立刻来告诉我就好了 | 
| [13:15] | Look, I was just trying to protect you, okay? | 我只是在保护你 懂吗 | 
| [13:17] | But, I guess just like everyone else, | 但估计你也和其他人一样 | 
| [13:20] | you don’t want me to. | 完全不需要我的帮助 | 
| [13:21] | What are you talking about? | 怎么这么说 | 
| [13:22] | Okay, look– | 你想啊 | 
| [13:24] | when I first got into my accident, | 我出车祸的时候 | 
| [13:27] | you broke down a wall in my house and moved in, okay? | 你二话没说就搬到我家来照顾我 | 
| [13:30] | Wh-When I was addicted, you paid for my rehab. | 我吸毒那会 你掏钱送我去戒毒所 | 
| [13:33] | When was the last time | 安妮 还记得你上一次 | 
| [13:34] | you let me do anything for you, Annie? | 让我帮你是什么时候吗 | 
| [13:35] | So, what, you’re mad at me for helping? | 所以你因为我帮你而生我的气吗 | 
| [13:38] | I’m not mad at you. | 不是生你的气 | 
| [13:41] | I-I’m mad at Megan. | 我气的是梅根 | 
| [13:43] | She can’t afford her tuition | 她付不起学费 | 
| [13:44] | and she might have to leave Los Angeles, | 可能要离开洛杉矶了 | 
| [13:46] | and she won’t let me help her. | 但她却拒绝我的帮助 | 
| [13:47] | Look, I-I know we barely started dating, | 我知道我们俩还没确定关系 | 
| [13:49] | but when you meet the right person, you just know. | 但当你找到对的人时 你是会有感觉的 | 
| [13:53] | And you’d do anything to keep them. | 你会为了留住她 做任何事 | 
| [13:56] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [13:56] | Like, uh, impersonating an insurance agent | 就像现在 冒充保险代理 | 
| [13:59] | and driving all night, huh? | 通宵开车去找他 对吗 | 
| [14:03] | Something like that, yeah. | 没错 就是这样 | 
| [14:05] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 出发 | 
| [14:16] | Surprise. | 惊喜 | 
| [14:17] | I know it’s not your birthday, | 我知道今天不是你的生日 | 
| [14:18] | but I am gifting you the Naomi Clark | 但我将给你献上娜欧米·克拉克牌的 | 
| [14:20] | Makeover of the Century. | 世纪大改造 | 
| [14:23] | Now, strip. | 第一步 脱 | 
| [14:24] | Hi, Naomi. Whoa! | 娜欧米你好 | 
| [14:26] | Are we going somewhere? | 我们是要去什么地方吗 | 
| [14:27] | Like a hooker convention? | 比如妓女大会吗 | 
| [14:30] | Okay, look, my marriage counselor said | 我的婚姻顾问说 | 
| [14:31] | I need to give Max some space, | 我需要给麦克斯些空间 | 
| [14:33] | but I’m dying of boredom. | 但我快无聊死了 | 
| [14:35] | God knows, you have nothing going on, | 谁都知道你也闲得慌 | 
| [14:36] | so I was thinking you could distract me. | 所以我来看看 你能不能让我解解闷 | 
| [14:38] | Tut-tut, just because you’re gonna be a mom | 话说 虽然你快要为人母了 | 
| [14:39] | doesn’t mean you have to dress like one. | 但这不代表你非要穿得像个孕妇 | 
| [14:43] | Actually, I’m not. | 其实并没有 | 
| [14:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [14:45] | Going to be a mom. | 为人母没成功 | 
| [14:47] | Teddy changed his mind. | 泰迪改主意了 | 
| [14:48] | Oh, my God, Sil. | 我的天 小银 | 
| [14:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [14:51] | It’s a lot to process. | 得需要点时间才能缓过来 | 
| [14:53] | But, actually, I’m almost relieved. | 但事实上 我觉得是一种解脱 | 
| [14:56] | I’ve spent so many months not knowing | 这么多个月来 我一直无法知道 | 
| [14:58] | if I would ever even have this baby, that… | 我到底能不能有个孩子 | 
| [15:00] | at least I finally have the answer. | 至少现在我知道答案了 | 
| [15:02] | Way to put a positive spin on it. | 你可真会往好的方面想 | 
| [15:05] | Besides, you know what? | 而且 你知道吗 | 
| [15:06] | Teddy’s not the only guy out there with sperm. | 泰迪又不是世界上唯一有精子的人 | 
| [15:08] | Maybe next time you can find a hot he | 也许下一秒你就能找到 | 
| [15:09] | who will inseminate you the fun way. | 一个帅哥让你爽爽地受孕 | 
| [15:12] | Yeah, totally. | 是啊 那当然 | 
| [15:13] | That could be my new project. | 那是我下一目标 | 
| [15:14] | Step one: dress sexier. | 第一步 性感的打扮 | 
| [15:16] | You seriously don’t have any better way | 除了帮我寻觅我孩子的爹 | 
| [15:17] | to give Max space other than Project Baby Daddy? | 你就没有更好的办法来给麦克斯空间了吗 | 
| [15:20] | Actually, I have had quite a few | 事实上 我最近接到好几份 | 
| [15:22] | job offers lately. | 工作邀请呢 | 
| [15:24] | You know, they e-mail me… | 他们给我发邮件… | 
| [15:26] | one of them was a beauty pageant | 其中一个是场选美活动 | 
| [15:27] | that the director’s fallen out of, | 导演不干了 | 
| [15:28] | and… I don’t know, it’s so plebian. | 但 我觉得太大众化了 | 
| [15:30] | You know, they don’t even have a celebrity judge. | 他们都没有请一个有名气的评委 | 
| [15:33] | Maybe you could help. | 也许你能去帮忙 | 
| [15:34] | Oh, and why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要帮忙 | 
| [15:37] | Because once you see all those women | 因为一旦你看到那些 | 
| [15:38] | in their bikinis, | 身穿比基尼的女人 | 
| [15:39] | you will be reminded of all the baby weight | 你就会想到那些你不用去 | 
| [15:41] | you never have to lose. | 减掉的因怀孕长出的肥肉 | 
| [15:42] | Okay, when you put it that way– | 是啊 听你这么说 | 
| [15:44] | Yes. Why not? I’m in. | 好 为什么不呢 我去 | 
| [15:46] | – This one? – No. | -这件 -不行 | 
| [15:47] | It’s too long. | 太长了 | 
| [15:49] | I know. | 我就知道 | 
| [16:05] | Why do you have my stuff? | 你拿着我的东西干吗 | 
| [16:06] | Sorry, but you can’t train here anymore. | 抱歉 但你不能在这里锻炼了 | 
| [16:08] | Carlos had to forfeit his fight this afternoon | 卡洛斯不得不取消了下午的比赛 | 
| [16:09] | because he was seeing double. | 因为他被打到看东西重影 | 
| [16:11] | Look, I didn’t mean to hurt him. | 听着 我并没有想伤到他 | 
| [16:12] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 | 
| [16:13] | But you’re lucky it wasn’t worse. | 情况没有更糟你已经很幸运了 | 
| [16:14] | Come on, man, I’m sorry, I… I’ll stick to the bag | 拜托 我很抱歉 我可以只练沙袋 | 
| [16:17] | until I know what I’m doing. | 直到我弄清楚这里的规矩 | 
| [16:18] | This isn’t about knowing the rules. | 这跟知不知道规矩无关 | 
| [16:19] | You clearly have some stuff you got to work out | 很明显你有自身的问题要先解决 | 
| [16:21] | and I can’t afford you’re gonna work that out | 我不能让你把我的搏击手 | 
| [16:23] | on one of my fighters. | 作为发泄的对象 | 
| [16:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [16:38] | I’m doing this as a favor for my friend Naomi. | 我是帮我朋友娜欧米的一个忙 | 
| [16:40] | You really don’t have to be here. | 你真的不用来 | 
| [16:41] | Trust me, I’d rather be at a dentist appointment, | 相信我 我宁愿去看牙医 | 
| [16:44] | but I promised Dixon I’d represent the label | 但是我答应了迪克森帮他代表公司 | 
| [16:45] | at every gig you book. | 出席你的每一场表演 | 
| [16:47] | I’ll stay out of your way. | 我不会碍事的 | 
| [16:49] | Ade! Thank you for pitching in at the last second. | 艾德 谢谢你来救场 | 
| [16:52] | No problem. | 没问题 | 
| [16:53] | So, which pageant is this? | 这是哪个选美比赛 | 
| [16:54] | Oh, well, it’s a funny story, actually… | 这个 说来好笑 事实上 | 
| [17:03] | Little Miss Tinseltown. | “星城小美女” | 
| [17:06] | And you forgot to mention that detail when you called? | 你在电话上忘了提这个细节了是吗 | 
| [17:08] | Look, if I knew what this was, | 如果我知道是这样 | 
| [17:09] | I would have never signed up for it. | 我绝对不会来表演的 | 
| [17:10] | But having said that, | 不过话说回来 | 
| [17:11] | spending time with them, they’re actually really cute. | 跟她们相处一会儿后 她们其实很可爱 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [17:20] | Look, Silver’s helping out, too. | 听着 小银也在这帮忙 | 
| [17:22] | If she can stand to be around the little monsters, so can you. | 如果她能忍受这些小捣蛋鬼 你也行 | 
| [17:24] | Okay, what do you need me to do? | 好吧 你要我做些什么 | 
| [17:26] | Just sing one teensy little song with them, | 只要跟她们合唱一首歌 | 
| [17:28] | and I promise, I will owe you one. | 我欠你个大人情 | 
| [17:30] | Am I even being paid for this? | 我有酬劳吗 | 
| [17:31] | I’m sorry, but I can’t let Adrianna work | 不好意思 我不能让阿德里安娜 | 
| [17:33] | for less than her standard rate. | 接低于她标准酬劳的活动 | 
| [17:34] | Plus the added risk of contact | 再加上要跟脏兮兮的 | 
| [17:36] | with germy little “Prostitots”? | “小姐”候选人接触的风险 | 
| [17:38] | We’ll need hazard pay. | 我们要求危险工种补贴 | 
| [17:39] | That’s not really my call. | 这不是我能决定的 | 
| [17:41] | You can speak to the pageant officials. | 你可以和选美大赛的主办方谈 | 
| [17:43] | Happy to. | 我很乐意 | 
| [17:44] | As soon as you stock Ade’s dressing room with her favorite…. | 请先在艾德的更衣室放上她最喜欢 | 
| [17:48] | – Cheese plate. – Cheese plate. | -干酪盘 -干酪盘 | 
| [17:50] | A-And fruit. | 还有水果 | 
| [17:52] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [17:53] | I will have Silver go to that | 我会让小银去那家你喜欢的 | 
| [17:55] | little stinky French place you like. | 臭臭的法国餐厅买回来 | 
| [18:00] | Okay… | 好的 | 
| [18:00] | – What was that? – I’m pre-law at CU. | -刚才是干吗 -我在加大读法学预科 | 
| [18:03] | It’s not too different from arguing a case | 这跟与我的合同法教授 | 
| [18:05] | with my contract law professor. | 争论一起案子没什么差别 | 
| [18:06] | Except Naomi has better shoes and a smaller mustache. | 只不过娜欧米的鞋子更漂亮胡子也少点 | 
| [18:22] | Campbell, hey. | 坎贝尔 你好啊 | 
| [18:23] | – Uh, Navid Shirazi. – Yeah. | -我是纳维·谢拉兹 -你好 | 
| [18:25] | – We met yesterday. – Oh, yeah. Good to see you. | -我们昨天见过 -很高兴见到你 | 
| [18:26] | Hey, uh, that’s funny | 真有趣 | 
| [18:27] | that we should run into each other so randomly. | 我们总是很巧地碰到 | 
| [18:30] | Teddy has been trying to convince me to join | 泰迪一直在劝我加入 | 
| [18:31] | the Cronus Society, but, uh, you know, | 克罗诺斯社团 但是 | 
| [18:33] | just because I’m a National Merit Scholar | 尽管我是全国优秀学者 | 
| [18:34] | doesn’t mean I’m some sort of genius or anything. | 并不意味着我是个天才 | 
| [18:36] | I’m sorry, man, Cronus isn’t really an academic club, so… | 抱歉 克罗诺斯并不是个学术俱乐部 | 
| [18:39] | Maybe give MENSA a shot, though. | 不过你可以去申请门撒国际试试 | 
| [18:40] | – All right? – Uh, wait. | -好吗 -等一下 | 
| [18:41] | But I-I thought, uh, | 但是我以为 | 
| [18:41] | the Cronus Society was full of, uh, elite overachievers. | 克罗诺斯社团里全都是杰出的精英 | 
| [18:46] | Yeah, it is. | 是这样 | 
| [18:47] | Cronus has it all. | 克罗诺斯什么人才都有 | 
| [18:49] | Except for fun. | 就差个有意思的人物 | 
| [18:49] | That’s why I wanted to get Teddy in. | 所以我才想请泰迪加入 | 
| [18:51] | I mean, his dad’s a movie star. | 他爸爸是个电影明星 | 
| [18:54] | Oh, yeah. Hook us up with a little excitement, but it didn’t pan out. | 我想给团里加点刺激的元素 但没成功 | 
| [18:56] | So… good seeing you. | 所以…很高兴见到你 | 
| [18:58] | I know movie stars, too. | 我也认识些电影明星 | 
| [19:01] | Well, have you ever seen Corporate Invaders? | 你看过《共同入侵者》吗 | 
| [19:06] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 | 
| [19:08] | I’m looking for Riley Wallace. | 我在找莱利·华莱士 | 
| [19:11] | He’s in room 14. | 他在14号病房 | 
| [19:13] | You go. | 你先去 | 
| [19:14] | I’ll park the car. | 我去停车 | 
| [19:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:23] | Annie? | 安妮 | 
| [19:24] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [19:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [19:29] | Well, I guess I should send flowers more often. | 我觉得我应该送花送得更勤快点 | 
| [19:31] | I-I mean it. I love you. | 我说真的 我爱你 | 
| [19:33] | I didn’t know what to say at Christmas. | 圣诞节的时候我不知道说什么 | 
| [19:34] | I mean, you’re rude, and obnoxious, | 你粗鲁又讨厌 | 
| [19:36] | and you make very inappropriate jokes… | 还开不合时宜的玩笑 | 
| [19:38] | Whoa, slow down before I run off and try to marry myself. | 慢点说 我快被吓成落跑新郎了 | 
| [19:41] | But there’s nobody like you, Riley. | 但你跟别人不一样 莱利 | 
| [19:43] | And if you’re getting this surgery | 如果你是因为害怕你这样我不爱你 | 
| [19:44] | because you think I can’t love you exactly the way you are, | 才接受手术 | 
| [19:46] | then you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 | 
| [19:48] | Annie, I’m glad you came, | 安妮 你来我很开心 | 
| [19:50] | but I sort of already had the surgery. | 但我手术都快做完了 | 
| [19:52] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 这不可能 | 
| [19:53] | I called the hospital and told them your insurance didn’t clear. | 我打电话告诉医院你的保险还没结清 | 
| [19:56] | That was you? | 原来是你 | 
| [19:57] | Listen– number one, | 听着 首先 | 
| [19:58] | it’s an experimental surgery, | 这是次试验手术 | 
| [19:59] | so it’s not even covered by insurance. | 不能享受保险 | 
| [20:01] | And, number two… | 其次 | 
| [20:03] | you’re the first girl that’s ever committed fraud for me. | 你是第一个为我而欺诈的女孩 | 
| [20:06] | Yeah, well, I guess the thought of losing you made me kind of insane. | 可能是要失去你的感觉让我有点失控 | 
| [20:10] | But you didn’t lose me. I’m right here. | 但你没失去我 我还在这 | 
| [20:13] | And, since I’m all drugged up on painkillers and being sincere: | 既然我已经把止痛药吃上瘾了 就实话实说吧 | 
| [20:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [20:27] | I may be planning a mere kiddie pageant– | 姐可能只是在办一个儿童选美比赛 | 
| [20:29] | please don’t get me started about how horrible that is, but… | 别告诉姐这多么可怕 但 | 
| [20:32] | it is going to be the best damn kiddie pageant anyone’s ever seen. | 这肯定会是最棒的儿童选美比赛 | 
| [20:35] | Yeah. What we need now are some cupcake bras. | 是啊 我们现在需要一些纸杯蛋糕文胸 | 
| [20:41] | Mommy, mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 | 
| [20:43] | Sorry, she thinks you’re the judges. | 抱歉 她以为你是评委 | 
| [20:45] | She’s sucking up so she can win. | 她以为讨好你就能获胜 | 
| [20:47] | Come on, honey, let’s go. | 来吧 宝贝 我们走 | 
| [20:50] | Silver… | 小银 | 
| [20:55] | I’m fine. | 没关系 | 
| [20:56] | If you want to back out right now, | 如果你现在想退出 | 
| [20:57] | – I will not be mad. – I’m fine. | -我不会生气的 -我没事 | 
| [21:00] | Really and-and totally fine. | 真的 完全没事 | 
| [21:01] | If anything, that was… | 如果有事 那也 | 
| [21:02] | that was an affirmation that I dodged a bullet. | 那也肯定是我躲过一劫 | 
| [21:05] | Um, I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [21:06] | I have 75 corsages to make by tomorrow morning. | 明早之前我还要做75个胸花呢 | 
| [21:10] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 | 
| [21:11] | Hello, Naomi. | 你好 娜奥米 | 
| [21:14] | Rachel, what are you doing here? | 蕾切尔 你来这干什么 | 
| [21:16] | My best friend has a daughter competing. | 我好朋友的女儿也参赛了 | 
| [21:18] | And when I heard that you were running the show, | 当我得知是你办这个秀的时候 | 
| [21:20] | I couldn’t resist stopping by. | 我就迫不及待过来了 | 
| [21:22] | After all, I had to see what you gave up New York for. | 我也想看看你放弃去纽约的机会是为了什么 | 
| [21:26] | Oh, no, no. I didn’t… give up New York for toddler pageants. | 不 我不是因为小屁孩的选美比赛而没去纽约 | 
| [21:30] | I gave up New York for love. | 我没去纽约是因为我的挚爱 | 
| [21:32] | Oh. I didn’t realize it had to be one or the other. | 我还真没想到会有其它原因呢 | 
| [21:34] | The girl who I hired has done an amazing job with New York. | 我雇的姑娘在纽约干的可不错呢 | 
| [21:39] | In fact, I’m sending her to Tokyo to open up our next offices. | 其实 我还准备派她到东京筹备新工作室呢 | 
| [21:42] | Oh, that’s so lovely. | 这真棒 | 
| [21:43] | Frankly, I’d always envisioned that kind of a future for you, | 坦白说 我总是在展望你的未来 | 
| [21:47] | but I’m so thrilled that you’ve found what makes you happy. | 但我也很开心你能找到自己的幸福 | 
| [21:51] | Of course. I married the love of my life. | 当然 我嫁给了我的真命天子 | 
| [21:54] | What more could I possibly want? | 还有什么不满足的呢 | 
| [21:55] | Well, then… congratulations. | 那就祝福你了 | 
| [21:58] | So good seeing you, Naomi. | 很高兴见到你 娜奥米 | 
| [22:00] | Good to see you… | 我也是 | 
| [22:02] | Rachel. | 蕾切尔 | 
| [22:09] | Hello! | 有人吗 | 
| [22:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [22:17] | Yeah. Uh, I’m making kiddie corsages for Naomi’s beauty pageant. | 我在帮娜奥米办的儿童选美比赛做胸花 | 
| [22:21] | – Wow. Wow. It’ll be fun. – What’s up with you? | -真有意思 -最近怎么样 | 
| [22:23] | I was just seeing if I could borrow some shot glasses | 我能不能为我今晚办的活动 | 
| [22:25] | for a thing I’m throwing tonight. | 借些小酒杯 | 
| [22:27] | Got a couple hours. Need help? | 我现在正闲着 要帮忙吗 | 
| [22:29] | Definitely. Yes. Thank you. Jump in. | 行 谢啦 来吧 | 
| [22:31] | All right, what do I do? | 我做什么呢 | 
| [22:32] | Um, take a bunch like this. | 拿一束花 像这样 | 
| [22:35] | Just three? | 三枝行吗 | 
| [22:36] | Wrap that around it. | 把它们绑在一起 | 
| [22:37] | So, uh, how are things? | 那…你最近怎么样 | 
| [22:40] | It’s been a while. | 有一阵子没见了 | 
| [22:41] | Everything’s great. | 一切都很好 | 
| [22:43] | Look at me, I’m a children’s florist. | 看看我 现在是小孩们的花匠 | 
| [22:45] | Aah! Great. | 这下好了 | 
| [22:46] | All right, hold on. Hold on. | 没事 淡定 | 
| [22:49] | Aw. Aw. There. All better. | 这样 就好啦 | 
| [22:56] | It’s funny to think I’ll never get to do this for my own kid. | 想到我不能为自己的孩子做这些就好笑 | 
| [23:05] | I’ll never get to do this… for my own kid. | 我永远不能为自己的孩子做这些 | 
| [23:12] | I keep saying that I’m fine. | 我一直告诉自己我很好 | 
| [23:18] | I’m trying really… hard to be fine, but I’m… | 我一直努力假装自己没事 但我 | 
| [23:23] | – I’m not fine. – Hey, come on, Silver. | -其实并不好 -别这样 小银 | 
| [23:26] | I know Teddy backed out. | 我知道泰迪退出了 | 
| [23:27] | – We can still find someone else. – No, I can’t. | -我们还能找其他人 -不 找不到 | 
| [23:30] | The doctors said that I… | 医生说我 | 
| [23:33] | I can’t do another IVF. | 不能再做体外受精了 | 
| [23:35] | The hormones could kill me. | 那些激素会杀掉我 | 
| [23:38] | Those two embryos were my only shot at having my own kid. | 这两个胚胎是我怀上孩子唯一的机会 | 
| [23:42] | What? Does Teddy know that? | 什么 那泰迪知道吗 | 
| [23:44] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 | 
| [23:46] | What I did to him was so messed up. | 我对他所做的一切已经够糟的了 | 
| [23:50] | I don’t… | 我 | 
| [23:52] | I don’t think I’m ever gonna get pregnant or… | 我觉得我不可能怀孕了 也 | 
| [23:55] | ever have my own baby. | 不能有自己的孩子了 | 
| [23:57] | And it’s all my fault. | 全是我的错 | 
| [24:05] | So, I checked out of the hotel… | 我已经办好出院手续了 | 
| [24:07] | Do you guys need a second? | 你们要单独聊会儿吗 | 
| [24:08] | No, I should probably check with Dr. Bronson | 不了 我去找布朗森医生确认一下 | 
| [24:11] | – to make sure the lab’s ready for you anyway. – Okay. | -确保实验室已经给你准备好了 -行 | 
| [24:17] | Hey, man, I’m, uh… I’m glad you’re okay. | 伙计 我很开心你状况不错 | 
| [24:20] | You’re not gonna try to… kiss me, too, right now, are you? | 你现在不会是想亲我吧 | 
| [24:22] | No, no, no. But I will apologize. | 不 不 但我要道个歉 | 
| [24:26] | When I told Annie about the surgery, | 当我告诉安妮你手术这事的时候 | 
| [24:28] | I wasn’t expecting her to go crazy and call the clinic. | 我没想到她会这么疯狂还给医院打电话 | 
| [24:31] | Well, can you blame her? | 那能怪她吗 | 
| [24:32] | I mean, I’m… kind of irresistible. | 哥这么有魅力 | 
| [24:36] | Okay, yes, your sister went temporarily insane, | 没错 你姐姐有时会失控 | 
| [24:38] | but she did it for the right reasons, you know? She thought that her… | 但她这么做是有道理的 她以为 | 
| [24:42] | incredibly handsome boyfriend was gonna bite the bullet, | 她英俊潇洒的男友要拼死一搏呢 | 
| [24:44] | so, sometimes in situations like these, | 所以 有时在这种情况下 | 
| [24:46] | the ends justify the means. | 为达目的可以不择手段 | 
| [24:49] | Okay, time to get poked with needles. | 好了 该去做穿刺了 | 
| [24:51] | Wait to be impressed with how manly I can be. | 等着为我的男子气概折服吧 | 
| [24:53] | – All right, man. – All right. See you. | -行了 老兄 -好 回头见 | 
| [25:08] | Uh, yes, is this the CU Financial Aid Office? | 对 请问是加大经济援助办公室吗 | 
| [25:13] | Yes, yes, um… | 对 没错 | 
| [25:16] | I’d like to set up an anonymous scholarship | 我想为贵校的一名学生 | 
| [25:18] | for one of your students. | 提供匿名奖学金 | 
| [25:21] | You ever gonna reopen this place? | 你没打算重新开张吗 | 
| [25:23] | ‘Cause I could really use a beer. | 那我就可以随时来瓶啤酒了 | 
| [25:25] | Help yourself. | 你自便吧 | 
| [25:26] | – They’re cold. – Thanks. | -都是冰的 -多谢 | 
| [25:28] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 | 
| [25:29] | Yeah, I’ve been on seven interviews in the last 48 hours. | 过去48小时连续接受了7个采访 | 
| [25:34] | Do I go with the small start-up with huge growth potential | 我是该选规模小但潜力无限的新公司呢 | 
| [25:36] | or do I play it safe with the established conglomerate? | 还是选择成熟的企业 规避风险呢 | 
| [25:39] | My biggest decision today was whether or not | 我今天最重要的决定是要不要 | 
| [25:41] | to murder this alien with an ice pick or a crowbar. | 用冰锥或撬棍灭了这只外星人 | 
| [25:43] | Crowbar. | 撬棍 | 
| [25:46] | That’s my game! | 那是我的游戏哎 | 
| [25:47] | – Our game. – Yeah. | -我们的 -没错 | 
| [25:50] | Look at… | 看看 | 
| [25:51] | look at tiny strong Liam with his little shovel. | 迷你版壮汉利亚姆拿着他的小铲子 | 
| [25:54] | I’m supposed to be stocking the fridge for Navid’s party, | 我应该去给纳维的派对囤积食物 | 
| [25:56] | but I’m getting a strange satisfaction out of seeing | 但看到小利亚姆有那么多杀死外星人的方法 | 
| [25:58] | how many ways tiny Liam can kill these aliens. Mm. | 我就有种莫名的满足感 | 
| [26:01] | You want to play? | 你想玩玩吗 | 
| [26:02] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [26:04] | Don’t-don’t use the fire hose– it’s a trap. | 别 别用消防软管 那是个陷阱 | 
| [26:06] | What’s wrong with the fire hose? I already… | 消防软管怎么了 我已经… | 
| [26:09] | Yeah. | 看吧 | 
| [26:12] | So pathetic. | 真倒霉 | 
| [26:17] | Man, this is fun. | 老兄 这个很好玩 | 
| [26:18] | I mean, I spent so much time writing this game, | 我花了那么多时间制作这个游戏 | 
| [26:20] | I never actually got the chance to… | 却从没有真正的机会 | 
| [26:22] | – try the final product. – Yeah, well, | -试试成品效果 -是啊 | 
| [26:25] | sure beats polishing your resume and talking to conglomerates. | 肯定比润色简历或是和企业谈判来得爽 | 
| [26:32] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 | 
| [26:33] | Dude. Dude, dude, d… | 老兄 老兄 你 | 
| [26:35] | You let the oracle die. | 你让圣人挂了 | 
| [26:37] | I’m sorry. Here. Here. | 不好意思 给你 你继续 | 
| [26:39] | You’re better at it. | 你水平比我高 | 
| [26:39] | I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [26:40] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [26:44] | Ade, you will enter stage left, | 艾德 你一会从左边上台 | 
| [26:47] | and that will be right after the cotton candy clouds part. | 就排在棉花糖云朵那部分后面 | 
| [26:51] | Sounds great. | 听上去不错 | 
| [26:52] | Not as great as Tokyo, but that little girl is probably | 比不上东京好 不过那个小女孩也许 | 
| [26:54] | a sad, lonely wretch who hasn’t gone on a date in months. | 是个孤独的可怜虫 几个月没约会了 | 
| [26:56] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 | 
| [26:57] | What? No one. | 怎么了 没有谁 | 
| [27:00] | Oh. The juice boxes need restocking. Yay. | 果汁需要补货 去咯 | 
| [27:04] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 | 
| [27:06] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 | 
| [27:08] | – Good news? – I just got a scholarship | -好消息 -我刚刚得到了奖学金 | 
| [27:10] | that will cover my tuition for next semester. | 足够支付我下学期的学费了 | 
| [27:12] | I was this close to selling fries, like you, | 我差一点就要去卖薯条了 和你一样 | 
| [27:14] | except from behind the cash register with a tacky | 不同的是我得站在收银台后面 穿着俗气的 | 
| [27:16] | polyester uniform. | 涤纶制服 | 
| [27:18] | Not that you care. At all. | 完全不是你该关心的事 | 
| [27:20] | Sorry. Uh, sound check’s in 45 minutes. | 抱歉 45分钟后试音 | 
| [27:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:24] | And congratulations. | 还有恭喜 | 
| [27:26] | The scholarship sounds great. | 奖学金听着很酷 | 
| [27:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:30] | And… | 还有 | 
| [27:31] | I’m sorry I have been such a bitch. | 很抱歉之前对你那么刻薄 | 
| [27:33] | What happened with me and Dixon | 我和迪克森之间的事 | 
| [27:35] | has nothing to do with you. | 与你无关 | 
| [27:36] | I know it sounds weird coming from his ex-girlfriend… | 我知道这话从前女友口中说出听上去很怪 | 
| [27:40] | but you’re actually pretty cool. | 但你真的挺酷的 | 
| [27:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:44] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也不赖啊 | 
| [27:50] | Come in. | 进来 | 
| [27:52] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [27:56] | Okay, look, I’m sorry. | 好 听着 我很抱歉 | 
| [27:58] | I didn’t realize this Cronus Society thing | 我没有意识到克罗诺斯社团那件事 | 
| [28:00] | meant so much to you. | 对你那么重要 | 
| [28:01] | I’ll call Campbell and put in a good word for you. | 我会打给坎贝尔为你美言几句 | 
| [28:03] | Yeah, that’s, um, not why I’m here. | 谢了 不过 这不是我来的目的 | 
| [28:06] | Do you have any idea what Silver’s going through? | 你知不知道小银经历着什么 | 
| [28:07] | No, and I don’t care. | 不知道 也不关心 | 
| [28:09] | She’s lucky I’m not dragging her ass to court. | 我没拖她上法庭就算她运气了 | 
| [28:12] | She’s your best friend, Teddy. | 她是你最好的朋友 泰迪 | 
| [28:13] | Do you really think she would’ve forged those forms | 要不是这是她最后的怀孕机会 | 
| [28:15] | if it wasn’t her last chance at getting pregnant? | 你真的认为她会去伪造那些表格吗 | 
| [28:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 | 
| [28:21] | Silver can’t have any more babies, okay? | 小银不能再有孩子了 懂吗 | 
| [28:23] | If you do this, she’ll-she’ll never have kids of her own. | 如果你这么做 她就永远没有自己的孩子 | 
| [28:27] | Hey, I get that you’re mad, | 我理解你很火大 | 
| [28:29] | but if you still go through with this, what you’ll do to her… | 但如果你一意孤行 你对她所做的一切 | 
| [28:32] | is so much worse. | 相比起伪造表格更恶劣 | 
| [28:35] | *It’s a game you’re gonna lose* | *这场游戏你要输* | 
| [28:39] | *’Cause,baby, when you look straight into my eyes* | *因为 宝贝 当你直视我的双眼* | 
| [28:43] | *I’ve got you with a spell* | *我就对你施了咒* | 
| [28:44] | *You’re hypnotized* | *你为我着了迷* | 
| [28:46] | *Don’t try to run away or tell me your lies * | *别想溜 别撒谎* | 
| [28:50] | Max, what are you doing here? | 麦克斯 你在这儿干嘛 | 
| [28:52] | – Aren’t you supposed to be off finding yourself? – Yeah. | -你不该在找寻自我吗 -对 | 
| [28:54] | I, uh… I figured out what I want to do with my life. | 我终于弄清了我真正想要做的事 | 
| [28:57] | Liam and I were playing the Corporate Invaders game, | 利亚姆和我刚才在玩《共同入侵者》 | 
| [28:59] | and it was fun; it was the kind of fun that I haven’t had in a year– | 很好玩 那是我整整一年未曾感受到的乐趣 | 
| [29:02] | I mean, not since I-I gave up my whole life | 我是说 在我放弃整个人生 | 
| [29:04] | to-to think about stocks and mergers. | 全身心投入股票和公司兼并之前 | 
| [29:06] | Well, we both gave up things that were important to us, Max. | 我们都放弃了一些我们珍视的东西 麦克斯 | 
| [29:08] | Yeah, but why? Did we have to? I mean… | 是 但是为什么 我们需要放弃吗 | 
| [29:11] | I mean, I used to love working, | 我过去是个工作狂 | 
| [29:13] | when I was in my dorm room writing code | 我很享受在宿舍编程 | 
| [29:15] | because I wanted to, | 因为我喜欢 | 
| [29:16] | not because the-the shareholders needed a product. | 而不是因为股东需要新产品 | 
| [29:18] | What… So what are you saying? You want to go back to Caltech? | 怎么 你到底想说什么 你要回加州理工吗 | 
| [29:20] | N-No– MIT has this amazing program | 不是 麻省理工有一个很赞的项目 | 
| [29:23] | I’ve always wanted to be a part of and… | 我一直想参与其中 | 
| [29:25] | and they’re willing to take me mid-semester. | 他们很乐意让我在学期中入学 | 
| [29:27] | – MIT? — Yeah. | -麻省理工 -对 | 
| [29:28] | – That’s what you figured out? – Yeah. | -这就是你考虑的结果 -没错 | 
| [29:31] | That’s what I was giving you all this space for? That is… | 我给你空间就换来这个结果 这是 | 
| [29:35] | That’s the grand life plan?! | 这就是你宏伟的人生规划 | 
| [29:36] | How can you be mad that I want to go back to school? | 你怎么会对我回归校园那么生气 | 
| [29:38] | You don’t want to go back to school! You want to… | 你要的才不是什么重返校园 你是想 | 
| [29:42] | You want to go back to hanging out in your dorm room! | 你是想回到在你宿舍鬼混的时光 | 
| [29:44] | You want to go back to exactly the way your life was | 你是想回到你跟我 | 
| [29:46] | before you married me! | 结婚之前的状态 | 
| [29:47] | – That is not true. – Yes, it is. | -不是这样的 -你就是 | 
| [29:49] | That’s why you ran off, | 所以 你才跑掉 | 
| [29:50] | and went and hid out at your mother’s house | 躲在你妈家里 | 
| [29:52] | – because you’re acting like a child, Max! – A child?! | -你还没长大 麦克斯 -没长大 | 
| [29:54] | Yes, a child! I’m surrounded by children! | 对 你就是个没长大的孩子 | 
| [29:57] | If I’m acting like a child, | 就算我没长大 | 
| [29:59] | it’s because you’re treating me like one. | 那也是因为你把我当小孩看 | 
| [30:01] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 | 
| [30:02] | Hey, hey, thanks for the insight, Naomi. | 谢谢你看得这么透彻 娜欧米 | 
| [30:05] | Maybe you can cut the crusts off my sandwiches, too. | 也许你该给我断奶了 | 
| [30:06] | You know what? I am sick and tired of thinking about | 跟你说 我已经烦透了总是猜 | 
| [30:09] | what Max wants. | 你想怎么样 | 
| [30:11] | Massachusetts? | 麻省 | 
| [30:12] | What am I supposed to do there, huh? | 我去那里该做什么 | 
| [30:14] | Plan pilgrim dinners? | 给清教徒准备晚餐 | 
| [30:15] | I don’t want to go there with you, Max! | 我不想跟你去那里 麦克斯 | 
| [30:18] | I don’t want to go there! | 我不想去 | 
| [30:19] | I want to go to Tokyo, and I want to be a princess! | 我想去东京 我还想做公主呢 | 
| [30:27] | Wow, well… | 好 | 
| [30:29] | I guess you should go. | 那你去吧 | 
| [30:44] | Cronus, welcome to the Offshore! | 克罗诺斯 欢迎光临离岸酒吧 | 
| [30:46] | If I could have your attention, everyone. | 提醒大家一下 | 
| [30:49] | Uh, please don’t forget about the ice luge. | 别忘了冰槽凉饮 | 
| [30:49] | 冰槽凉饮 一种游戏 在冰上凿出长槽 一头注入饮料或啤酒 游戏者在另一头用嘴接住 | |
| [30:51] | It’s slowly melting. | 冰可要化了 | 
| [30:52] | Uh, we have darts. We have pool, | 我们还有飞镖 撞球 | 
| [30:54] | and a serious game of backgammon, so, uh, | 还有严肃游戏双陆棋 所以 | 
| [30:56] | please, make yourselves at home. | 请随意啊 | 
| [30:58] | Hey. It’s a great party, right? | 这派对不错吧 | 
| [31:00] | It’s a little overcrowded. | 有点挤 | 
| [31:02] | What are you talking about? There’s, like, 30 people here. | 说什么呢 这里差不多只有30个人 | 
| [31:04] | We had, like, twice as many people at the Christmas party. | 圣诞派对时人可是现在的两倍 | 
| [31:07] | Oh, shoot. I’m sorry. | 的确 抱歉 | 
| [31:08] | Uh, I forgot that was the day you were kidnapped. Sorry. | 我忘了那天你被绑架了 对不住 | 
| [31:12] | Hey. Liam Court, right? | 利亚姆·柯特 是吗 | 
| [31:14] | Um, you mind if I get a photo? | 你介意我拍张照吗 | 
| [31:18] | A “No, thanks” would’ve done it. | 你可以直接说不嘛 | 
| [31:20] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 | 
| [31:21] | – Dude, are you all right? – I’m fine. | -兄弟 你还好吧 -我没事 | 
| [31:23] | It’s this party that sucks. I’m bored out of my mind. | 这派对没劲透了 无聊死我了 | 
| [31:25] | Bored? How can you be bored? | 无聊 你怎么会无聊 | 
| [31:27] | Got all the darts and icy drinks we could want. | 这里游戏凉饮应有尽有 | 
| [31:32] | Shirazi, | 谢拉兹 | 
| [31:33] | I thought you promised something different. | 不是说会别具一格吗 | 
| [31:34] | This just another bar, except without chicks. | 除了没妞 这跟普通酒吧大同小异 | 
| [31:37] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就说嘛 | 
| [31:40] | Any suggestions? | 有想法吗 | 
| [31:44] | Actually, I may have an idea. | 我确实有个主意 | 
| [31:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [31:51] | Dude, what are you doing? | 你们干吗 | 
| [31:52] | Yo, guys, let’s go. | 大伙儿 走了 | 
| [31:53] | We don’t, we don’t have to leave the bar… | 也 也没必要非得离开这里啊 | 
| [32:02] | Teddy, what are you doing here? | 泰迪 你来干什么 | 
| [32:03] | I talked to Navid. | 纳维跟我说了 | 
| [32:05] | Look, I didn’t, I didn’t ask him to talk to you | 我没有 没有让他去和你谈 | 
| [32:07] | and I don’t expect anything that he said to… change your mind. | 我也不指望他能改变你的想法 | 
| [32:11] | You shouldn’t. | 你是不该 | 
| [32:13] | But I can’t do it. | 但我不能这么做 | 
| [32:15] | I can’t take away your only chance to have a baby. | 我不能夺走你有小孩的唯一机会 | 
| [32:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [32:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [32:23] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 | 
| [32:24] | If I could find a way to go through with this | 我只是想从这一切中抽身 | 
| [32:25] | so I would never have to see you again, I would. | 不用再见到你 | 
| [32:28] | But as much as I hate you right now, | 但无论我现在有多恨你 | 
| [32:32] | I can’t be as horrible to you as you were to me. | 都不会像你对我那么槽 | 
| [32:35] | – Teddy… – Just… | -泰迪… -你… | 
| [32:37] | just be at my lawyer’s office tomorrow. | 你明天到我律师办公室就行了 | 
| [32:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [32:49] | The absurdly large check | 我从大赛负责人那里 | 
| [32:51] | I squeezed out of the pageant officials. | 挤出来的数额惊人的支票 | 
| [32:53] | I figured you deserve to be the one to present it to Dixon. | 我觉得该让你把它拿给迪克森 | 
| [32:56] | Remind me to tell Dixon how amazing you are. | 我一定要告诉迪克森你有多棒 | 
| [32:59] | Do… do you know where this brings our total? | 你…你知道这笔钱能还清我们多少债务吗 | 
| [33:02] | No idea, but I’ll meet you out front in ten? | 不知道 我十点在前门跟你碰头 | 
| [33:04] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [33:12] | Hi, it’s Adrianna Tate-Duncan from Unfaithful Records. | 我是负心唱片公司的阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 | 
| [33:15] | I just wanted to let you guys know | 我想告诉你们 | 
| [33:17] | that I just received a check for $15,000. | 我刚收到一张一万五美元的支票 | 
| [33:19] | What does that bring our total to? | 我们还有多少就能凑齐 | 
| [33:24] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:25] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 | 
| [33:27] | We just got paid for that fast food jingle. | 我们不是才付了那支快餐广告词的使用费吗 | 
| [33:34] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [33:37] | I’ve heard all I need to. | 我没有什么要问的了 | 
| [33:41] | Liam, now, what if there’s an alarm? | 利亚姆 要是警报响了怎么办 | 
| [33:43] | Then we’ll run real fast. | 我们就赶紧跑 | 
| [33:45] | I heard clubs like yours usually have some kind of initiation or… | 听说你的那些俱乐部都有入会仪式 | 
| [33:49] | ends with the new guy getting his ass kicked. | 结束时新人都要被踢屁股 | 
| [33:51] | Like the cloak and paddle routine? | 就像惯例 | 
| [33:54] | That’s not really our thing. | 我们还真不是那样的 | 
| [33:57] | Well, maybe this will be your thing. | 也许这才是你们的菜 | 
| [34:00] | Think anyone can take me? | 想到能放倒我的人了吗 | 
| [34:02] | I can. | 我能 | 
| [34:04] | Then, let’s go. | 那就开始吧 | 
| [34:07] | Let’s make this more interesting. | 我来添点彩头 | 
| [34:09] | I’ll put a grand on Court. | 押一千赌柯特赢 | 
| [34:15] | I know this isn’t what you meant | 你说你想来点刺激的 | 
| [34:16] | when you said you wanted excitement. | 应该不是这个吧 | 
| [34:18] | You’re right. | 你说对了 | 
| [34:19] | This is better. | 这个更好 | 
| [34:22] | Being an upstanding pillar of society gets old quick. | 做个正直的社会栋梁实在老得太快 | 
| [34:25] | The guys are dying to be a little bad, | 大家现在都想变坏点儿 | 
| [34:27] | and your buddy Liam has just provided us | 你哥们利亚姆现在给了我们 | 
| [34:29] | with the perfect opportunity. | 这个绝佳的机会 | 
| [34:31] | All right? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [34:32] | Let’s go, Court! | 上啊 柯特 | 
| [34:39] | All right! | 好 | 
| [34:54] | Who’s next, huh? | 还有谁 | 
| [35:00] | – You’re back. – Yep. | -你回来了 -是啊 | 
| [35:02] | So, uh… how’d everything go? | 适应得怎么样 | 
| [35:05] | It was great, actually. | 出乎意料的好 | 
| [35:07] | Turns out, Ade and I make kind of a good team. | 我跟艾德配合得挺不错 | 
| [35:09] | Mm! So, uh, does that mean | 也就是说 | 
| [35:11] | you’re reconsidering working for me? | 你在重新考虑为我工作 | 
| [35:12] | Not necessary. | 也不是 | 
| [35:14] | The financial aid office called. | 经济援助办公室打来电话说 | 
| [35:15] | A last-minute scholarship came through and I got it. | 在最后关头来了笔奖学金 我拿到了 | 
| [35:20] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [35:20] | Wow, th-that’s great, babe! Congratulations. | 那太好了 宝贝 恭喜你 | 
| [35:25] | Hey, I was just telling Dixon how great you were up there. | 我正跟迪克森说你的表演有多精彩呢 | 
| [35:27] | Yeah, not as good as you were. | 没有你演得精彩 | 
| [35:28] | Tricking me into thinking we were friends | 你制造假象让我以为我们是朋友 | 
| [35:30] | so I’d humiliate myself for your tuition money? | 好让我为了给你挣学费而丢人现眼对吗 | 
| [35:33] | W-What? | 什么 | 
| [35:34] | Yeah, what are you talking about? | 是啊 你在说什么 | 
| [35:35] | I worked my ass off, | 我卖力地演出 | 
| [35:37] | and you used that money to set up | 而你却用我的血汗钱 | 
| [35:38] | a scholarship for your girlfriend. | 给你的小女友设立奖学金 | 
| [35:40] | I talked to the accountant. | 我和会计通过电话了 | 
| [35:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [35:44] | Ade, it’s not like that. | 艾德 事情不是你想的那样 | 
| [35:45] | I am such an idiot. | 我真是个笨蛋 | 
| [35:47] | I can’t believe I trusted you again. | 不敢相信我居然又相信了你 | 
| [35:50] | Starting tonight, I will do | 从现在开始 | 
| [35:51] | whatever it takes to get out of your contract | 我会竭尽所能离开你的公司 | 
| [35:53] | and out of your life. | 离开你 | 
| [35:55] | Adrianna… | 阿德里安娜 | 
| [36:00] | Okay, look, um, I-I can explain, okay? | 听我说 我能解释 好吗 | 
| [36:02] | I-I was… I was just trying to take care of you. | 我只是…只是想照顾你 | 
| [36:05] | Okay, y-you’re happy you get to stay, right? | 你能留下来了 你也很高兴 对吗 | 
| [36:06] | I mean, the ends justify the means. | 手段不重要 结果才是最重要的 | 
| [36:08] | How could you do this | 你怎么能这么做 | 
| [36:10] | after I told you how important | 更何况我告诉过你 对我来说 | 
| [36:11] | it was to me to take care of myself? | 能够自食其力有多重要 | 
| [36:13] | Megan, I don’t want to lose you. | 梅根 我不想失去你 | 
| [36:14] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 | 
| [36:16] | I won’t take your money. | 我不会要你的钱的 | 
| [36:19] | I… I’m turning down the scholarship | 我 我会拒收奖学金 | 
| [36:20] | and I’m going home to San Diego. | 回我圣地亚哥的家去 | 
| [36:21] | No! W-w-wait! Why? | 别 等等 为什么 | 
| [36:23] | Why is it so hard for you to let me take care of you? | 你为什么就不愿意让我来照顾你呢 | 
| [36:25] | This isn’t taking care of me, Dixon! | 你这不是在照顾我 迪克森 | 
| [36:28] | It’s lying to get what you want. | 你为了达到目的不惜说谎 | 
| [36:32] | Megan… | 梅根 | 
| [36:43] | San Jose Spinal Center. | 圣约瑟脊椎治疗中心 | 
| [36:45] | Hi, it’s Annie Wilson for Riley Wallace, please. | 我是安妮·威尔森 找莱利·华莱士 | 
| [36:48] | Hi, Annie. It’s Dr. Bronson. | 你好安妮 我是布朗森医生 | 
| [36:49] | We met this morning. | 我们今早见过面 | 
| [36:52] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 | 
| [36:53] | Well, late this afternoon, | 今天下午晚些时候 | 
| [36:54] | a clot traveled to Riley’s lungs. | 莱利的肺部出现了血块 | 
| [36:58] | W-What are you saying? | 你说什么 | 
| [37:00] | Riley’s okay, right? | 莱利他没事 对吗 | 
| [37:02] | I-I was just there. | 我刚刚还见过他 | 
| [37:03] | He’s fine. | 他很好 | 
| [37:05] | I’m sorry, Riley passed away. | 对不起 莱利去世了 | 
| [37:29] | You came back. | 你回来了 | 
| [37:31] | To say I’m sorry. | 我来向你道歉 | 
| [37:34] | You’re right, I, uh… | 你是对的 我… | 
| [37:37] | Well, I was acting like a kid. | 我像个孩子一样幼稚 | 
| [37:40] | I shouldn’t have run away to my parents’ house. | 我不该躲到我父母家 | 
| [37:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [37:48] | But? | 但是呢 | 
| [37:52] | But I don’t know if it’s enough. | 但我不确定说这句是不是就足够了 | 
| [37:57] | Therapist said I… might have lost my own identity. | 心理医生说我可能丧失了自我 | 
| [38:02] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她说得对 | 
| [38:08] | I deserve to find out | 我应该去弄清楚 | 
| [38:10] | what I want to do with my life. | 我的人生目标究竟是什么 | 
| [38:13] | So do you. | 你也一样 | 
| [38:16] | MIT was always your dream. | 你一直都梦想着上麻省理工 | 
| [38:19] | Well, we’re supposed to be supporting each other’s dream. | 我们应该支持彼此的梦想才对 | 
| [38:23] | All we seem to do is hold each other back. | 然而我们却总在拖对方后腿 | 
| [38:26] | I’m sorry that I, I can’t be the adult that you need me to be. | 很抱歉我没能做个你需要的成熟男人 | 
| [38:30] | That’s not just you, Max; it’s me, too. | 不只是你 麦克斯 我也一样 | 
| [38:33] | I’ve been on my own since I was 16. | 我从十六岁就开始独立生活 | 
| [38:35] | I’ve been pretending to be an adult so long, I… | 这么久以来我都假装自己是个大人 | 
| [38:39] | I’m not. | 但我不是 | 
| [38:43] | I’m not an adult. | 我不够成熟 | 
| [38:45] | And I was mad at you for acting like a child | 我因为你表现得像个孩子而生你的气 | 
| [38:48] | because… | 是因为 | 
| [38:51] | I never got to be one. | 我自己从未有机会像个孩子一样 | 
| [38:54] | So… what do we do now? | 那 我们该怎么办 | 
| [38:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [39:14] | I got your text message telling me to come right over. | 我收到你的短信 叫我马上过来 | 
| [39:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [39:19] | He’s dead. | 他去世了 | 
| [39:21] | Riley– he’s dead. | 莱利 他死了 | 
| [39:34] | Court, Shirazi. | 柯特 谢拉兹 | 
| [39:36] | Senator Bravman called in a glowing recommendation | 布莱曼参议员打电话来 | 
| [39:39] | for you, for the honors business program. | 极力推荐你参加精英商务项目 | 
| [39:40] | You should get your acceptance any minute. | 你应该马上就会接到录取通知了 | 
| [39:42] | – I-I don’t even know Senator Bravman. – Sure you do. | -我都不认识这个布莱曼参议员 -你认识的 | 
| [39:44] | He’s one of your brothers. | 他是你的兄弟之一 | 
| [39:46] | Welcome to the Cronus Society, gentlemen. | 欢迎你加入克罗诺斯社团 先生 | 
| [39:55] | Hi, I’m Erin Silver. | 你好 我是艾莲·西福尔 | 
| [39:57] | I’m here to sign the custody agreement. | 我是来签署抚养权协议的 | 
| [40:00] | Where’s Teddy? | 泰迪人呢 | 
| [40:01] | Please take a seat. | 请坐吧 | 
| [40:03] | Uh, Mr. Montgomery thought it best | 蒙哥马利先生希望 | 
| [40:04] | that I handle the paperwork. | 由我代表他来签署文件 | 
| [40:05] | Sure, of course. | 当然 理解 | 
| [40:07] | I am just so grateful that he’s giving me this, | 我真的很感激他同意帮我 | 
| [40:09] | I’ll sign anything. | 我什么都愿意签 | 
| [40:11] | Actually, custody can’t be determined | 实际上 我们还不能决定抚养权的事 | 
| [40:12] | until the surrogacy paperwork has been filed. | 必须先把代孕事宜的相关文件准备好 | 
| [40:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [40:17] | Mr. Montgomery has stipulated | 蒙哥马利先生要求 | 
| [40:18] | you hire a third party to carry the child. | 你雇佣第三方来代孕 | 
| [40:21] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:22] | No, that can’t be right. | 不 肯定是弄错了 | 
| [40:23] | I’m sorry, but my client | 抱歉 但我的委托人 | 
| [40:24] | was clear about his intentions. | 提出了明确的要求 | 
| [40:25] | No, he can’t. | 不 他不能这样 | 
| [40:30] | The whole reason that I’m going through with this | 我之所以要这样做就是因为 | 
| [40:32] | is because I want to carry my own baby, | 我想自己来生这个孩子 | 
| [40:35] | not have someone else do it. | 而不是找别人代孕 | 
| [40:37] | Take as long as you need. | 你可以考虑一下 | 
| [40:40] | I’ll be in my office. | 我会在办公室等你 | 
| [41:11] | 你应该得到做公主的机会 我爱你 再见 麦克斯 |