| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Embryos are legally considered property. | 胚胎是法律定义的个人财产 | 
| [00:04] | I’m prepared to file a motion in court | 我会向法庭提出动议 | 
| [00:06] | to keep the embryos frozen indefinitely | 要求将胚胎无限期地冷冻起来 | 
| [00:08] | or to have them destroyed. | 或者将其摧毁 | 
| [00:09] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 | 
| [00:10] | You just watch me. | 你们等着瞧好了 | 
| [00:11] | Dr. Sukaly, | 苏克里医生 | 
| [00:12] | I wanted to let you know that I got my-my donor’s signature | 我是想告诉你 我拿到捐赠人的签字了 | 
| [00:14] | giving up his paternal rights. | 他同意放弃孩子的抚养权 | 
| [00:16] | Adrianna was was so worried | 阿德里安娜今天早上 | 
| [00:17] | this morning when she saw Vanessa, | 看到瓦内萨后就特别担心你 | 
| [00:18] | she told me everything. | 她把一切都告诉我了 | 
| [00:19] | Stop pretending you don’t know she’s back. | 别再假装你不知道她回来了 | 
| [00:21] | You were on your way to meet her. | 你刚才就是在去找她的路上 | 
| [00:22] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你去 | 
| [00:25] | Annie? | 安妮 | 
| [00:27] | We’re getting you the hell out of here. | 我们来救你了 | 
| [00:30] | I would have done anything for you, | 我愿意为你做任何事 | 
| [00:32] | but if you won’t let me protect you, | 但你若不给我机会保护你 | 
| [00:34] | you leave me no other choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [00:35] | No! | 不 | 
| [00:49] | How is Annie? | 安妮怎么样了 | 
| [00:50] | She’s stable, but there’s still some internal bleeding, | 还算稳定 不过还有些内出血 | 
| [00:53] | so they’re prepping her for surgery. | 医生正在准备给她做手术 | 
| [00:54] | Dixon’s in there with her now. | 迪克森在里面陪着她呢 | 
| [00:56] | I’m sorry, but how the hell did this happen? | 真可怜 但这究竟是怎么回事 | 
| [00:58] | Ashley somehow thought that I was | 艾什莉神经质地以为 | 
| [00:59] | getting back together with Vanessa, so she kidnapped me. | 我要和瓦内萨双宿双飞 于是绑架了我 | 
| [01:02] | And Annie and Vanessa tried to rescue me, | 然后安妮和瓦内萨试图解救我 | 
| [01:03] | and Annie got caught in the crossfire. | 争执中安妮中了一枪 | 
| [01:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [01:06] | Wait. Vanessa? | 等等 瓦内萨 | 
| [01:08] | I thought she was out of your life for good. | 我以为她早就淡出你的生活了 | 
| [01:09] | She will be now. She’s going to jail. | 这回真的淡出了 她就要进监狱了 | 
| [01:11] | But Annie’s gonna be okay? | 但安妮会没事的对吗 | 
| [01:13] | Yeah. | 会的 | 
| [01:17] | I’m gonna check on Annie. | 我进去看看安妮 | 
| [01:26] | Hello, Reykjavik Garden Hotel. | 雷克雅末克花园酒店[位于冰岛] | 
| [01:28] | Hi, I need to speak to one of your guests, Max Miller. | 你好 我要找你们的客人麦克斯·米勒 | 
| [01:31] | It’s urgent. One of his friends had an emergency. | 有急事 他的一位朋友出事了 | 
| [01:34] | I’m sorry. Mr. Miller never checked in. | 很抱歉 米勒先生并未入住 | 
| [01:37] | What? No, he left here yesterday. | 什么 不可能 他昨天就走了 | 
| [01:39] | He would definitely be there by now. | 不可能现在还没到 | 
| [01:40] | Unless something happened with his flight. | 除非他的航班出了事故 | 
| [01:42] | It looks like he canceled his reservation, ma’am. | 看起来他取消了预订 女士 | 
| [01:48] | Is everything okay? What’s going on? | 你还好吧 出什么事了 | 
| [01:52] | I think Max lied to me. | 我想麦克斯骗了我 | 
| [01:55] | Thanks. | 多谢了 | 
| [02:03] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 | 
| [02:04] | Annie has to have surgery, | 安妮需要做手术 | 
| [02:06] | but the doctors think she’s gonna be okay. | 不过医生说她会没事的 | 
| [02:08] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [02:09] | I know. It’s such a relief. | 是啊 着实松了一口气 | 
| [02:11] | Especially ’cause I feel like this whole thing is partly my fault. | 尤其是我觉得这事也有我的责任 | 
| [02:16] | What are you talking about? | 你有什么责任 | 
| [02:18] | I was the one that told Ashley that Vanessa was back. | 是我告诉艾什莉 瓦内萨回来了 | 
| [02:22] | You did what? | 你什么 | 
| [02:24] | Dixon, I am so sorry. Okay, I had no idea… | 迪克森 对不起 我当时不知道 | 
| [02:27] | Ade, my sister could’ve been killed! | 艾德 我姐姐差点被害死 | 
| [02:29] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 | 
| [02:30] | Well, you didn’t, okay? | 但你帮了倒忙 | 
| [02:32] | And you’re definitely not helping now. | 你现在待这也无济于事 | 
| [02:34] | Then I’ll go. | 我走行了吧 | 
| [02:37] | Look, man, hey, I know you’re upset, but that… | 哥们 我知道你很着急 但… | 
| [02:40] | that wasn’t fair, all right? | 你这样有点不讲理了吧 | 
| [02:41] | We’re just trying to be here for you. | 我们只是出于好意 想来陪陪你 | 
| [02:42] | Well, maybe stop trying so hard, okay? | 你们的好意我受不起 | 
| [02:45] | I’ll be fine by myself. | 我一人应付得来 | 
| [03:05] | So I guess we’re not even talking now? | 我们是不是连话也不说了 | 
| [03:11] | Teddy, I’m sorry. | 泰迪 对不起 | 
| [03:13] | I would never have involved your Uncle Charles | 如果我事先知道查尔斯叔叔会拿胚胎要挟 | 
| [03:14] | if I thought he was gonna try to hold the embryos hostage. | 我绝对不会去向他求助的 | 
| [03:17] | So basically you’re sorry because | 所以你是因为事情未按你计划进行 | 
| [03:18] | it didn’t turn out the way you wanted. | 才说对不起的吗 | 
| [03:19] | No. I was desperate. | 不是 我当时很绝望 | 
| [03:22] | Just trying to protect myself. | 只是想保护自己不受伤害 | 
| [03:24] | Yeah, well, you’ve always been pretty good at that, haven’t you? | 对 自私自利一直是你的强项 对吧 | 
| [03:35] | Annie, I don’t even know what to say. | 安妮 我都不知道该说什么 | 
| [03:37] | I can never make this up to you. | 我真的很对不起你 | 
| [03:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [03:40] | This whole thing. | 整件事 | 
| [03:41] | It’s completely my fault. | 全都因我而起 | 
| [03:43] | I guess you can always count on me to trust the wrong people. | 我有眼无珠总是看错人 | 
| [03:46] | Ashley, Vanessa. | 艾什莉 瓦内萨 | 
| [03:47] | Liam, you met Vanessa because of me, remember? | 你遇上瓦内萨都是因为我 记得吗 | 
| [03:51] | You were rushing to save me from Patrick, | 你急着把我从帕特里克那里救出来 | 
| [03:53] | and she hit you with her car. | 而她开车撞了你才有了之后的事 | 
| [03:55] | Annie, that’s crazy. | 安妮 话不是这么说的 | 
| [03:56] | It’s time to get her into the O.R. | 要送她进手术室了 | 
| [03:59] | I just think maybe you’d be better off | 我只是觉得如果当初没有遇到我 | 
| [04:01] | if you hadn’t met me in the first place. | 也许你会过得更好 | 
| [04:32] | Annie. Annie. | 安妮 安妮 | 
| [04:35] | Annie, can you hear me? | 安妮 听到了吗 | 
| [04:39] | Jason? | 加森 | 
| [04:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 | 
| [04:42] | I drove down here as soon as I heard what happened. | 一听说你出事我就赶过来了 | 
| [04:44] | You heard? | 你听说了 | 
| [04:46] | About the shooting? | 枪击的事吗 | 
| [04:48] | Why would anybody call my high school boyfriend? | 为什么会有人通知我的高中男友 | 
| [04:51] | Annie, I think you’re a little disoriented. | 安妮 我想你还有点搞不清状况 | 
| [04:53] | You got hit on the head when you collided | 你和一个飞猴相撞的时候 | 
| [04:54] | with one of the flying monkeys. | 撞到了头部 | 
| [04:57] | Okay, this has got to be a dream. | 好吧 这一定是场梦 | 
| [05:00] | It’s not. It’s theater. | 这不是梦 是在剧院 | 
| [05:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [05:07] | Where am I? | 这是哪 | 
| [05:09] | You’re in the Wichita Playhouse. | 威奇托剧院[堪萨斯州最大城市] | 
| [05:11] | But I live in Beverly Hills. | 可我住在比弗利山庄 | 
| [05:14] | Oh, sweetheart. | 宝贝 | 
| [05:19] | You’ve always lived in Kansas. | 你一直住在堪萨斯 | 
| [05:54] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [05:58] | I’m… still a bit confused. | 我 还是有点乱 | 
| [06:01] | The doctor said you might have some temporary memory loss, | 医生说你可能出现暂时性的失忆 | 
| [06:03] | but if you want, it’s safe to go to sleep. | 不过要是你想的话 睡一觉倒无妨 | 
| [06:05] | Sleep sounds good. | 睡一觉 好主意 | 
| [06:12] | I love you, Annie. | 我爱你 安妮 | 
| [06:14] | Uh, yeah, me, too? | 是吗 我也爱你 | 
| [06:28] | How’s my little invalid? | 我的小病号怎么样了 | 
| [06:30] | Still here. | 还在这呢 | 
| [06:32] | Yeah. I would hope so. | 是吗 希望如此 | 
| [06:35] | So, you think you’re still up for a meeting | 那你今天还要和宴会负责人见面吗 | 
| [06:37] | with the caterer today or should we cancel? | 还是干脆取消算了 | 
| [06:39] | Caterer? | 宴会负责人 | 
| [06:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [06:43] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 | 
| [06:45] | It’s kind of freaky, right? | 有点像在做梦 对吗 | 
| [06:48] | I can’t believe it’s in less than a week. | 真不敢相信只有不到一周了 | 
| [06:52] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [06:55] | I guess I’m just having one of those moments | 我想我只是忽然感觉 | 
| [06:58] | where I’m seeing my life from the outside in. | 我成了自己生活的旁观着 | 
| [07:02] | Maybe Dixon will understand what I’m talking about. | 或许迪克森会理解我的感受 | 
| [07:07] | Wait. Why don’t I have a number for Dixon? | 等等 我为什么没有迪克森的号码 | 
| [07:09] | None of us do. | 我们都没有 | 
| [07:11] | Why not? Where is he? | 为什么 他在哪儿 | 
| [07:13] | Uh, I guess your memory isn’t totally back yet. | 你的记忆可能还没完全恢复 | 
| [07:17] | Dixon’s in L.A. | 迪克森在洛杉矶 | 
| [07:18] | He moved away from here as soon as he turned 18. | 他一满十八岁就搬出去了 | 
| [07:21] | And we just have no contact with him? That’s insane. | 我们就再没和他联系过吗 这太荒唐了 | 
| [07:24] | Look, I know you keep hoping | 听着 我知道你一直希望 | 
| [07:26] | to make it better, but… | 能挽回一切 但是… | 
| [07:28] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [07:30] | He wanted to move to California. You wanted to stay here. | 他想搬去加州 你却想留在这儿 | 
| [07:34] | He had some big falling out with your family | 他和你们家闹翻了 | 
| [07:36] | that you’ve never wanted to talk about, | 你对那事一直闭口不提 | 
| [07:38] | and you haven’t been able to get a hold of him since. | 从那以后你再也没有联系到他 | 
| [07:41] | Oh, my God. I have to go find him. | 天哪 我得去找他 | 
| [07:44] | A-Annie, I think it’s probably best if you just get some more rest. | 安妮 你最好还是多休息休息 | 
| [07:48] | At least until you get back to your normal self. | 至少等到你恢复正常以后再说 | 
| [07:50] | Jason, getting married without Dixon here | 杰森 结婚没有迪克森的陪伴 | 
| [07:52] | would be the part that isn’t normal. | 才是不正常的 | 
| [07:54] | I need to find him. | 我必须找到他 | 
| [08:00] | This is the last address we have for him. | 这是他留下的最后一个地址 | 
| [08:04] | I just don’t want you to get your hopes up. | 我只是不想你抱太大希望 | 
| [08:07] | Wait, this is Dixon’s address? | 等等 这是迪克森的地址吗 | 
| [08:19] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [08:20] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 | 
| [08:22] | Hello! | 你好 | 
| [08:23] | Entrez. | 请进 | 
| [08:24] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [08:26] | I am so happy to see you. | 真高兴见到你 | 
| [08:28] | And I am thrilled to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 | 
| [08:31] | I like to start everyone off in the living room. | 我喜欢带所有人先参观客厅 | 
| [08:35] | Stunning, don’t you think? | 超级棒 有没有 | 
| [08:36] | It also opens to the outdoor courtyard, | 客厅还通向室外庭院 | 
| [08:38] | which is perfect for indoor-outdoor entertaining. | 非常适合室内外的娱乐活动 | 
| [08:40] | That is, if you do entertain. | 如果你喜欢娱乐活动的话 | 
| [08:42] | If you don’t like to entertain, it’s totally fine, too, | 但如果你不喜欢 也没有问题 | 
| [08:44] | because it can be as quiet as an ashram. | 因为这里也能像静修所一样安静 | 
| [08:47] | So you don’t live here? | 你难道不住在这里吗 | 
| [08:50] | I can see why you think that I would. | 我知道为什么你觉得我住这儿 | 
| [08:51] | I put off a certain high-end vibe, | 我散发出一种高贵洋气的气质 | 
| [08:53] | but… sadly, no. | 但很可惜 我不住这 | 
| [08:54] | I’m handling the open house. | 我负责参观日接待 | 
| [08:55] | Naomi Clark. | 我是娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [08:56] | Hopkirk Real Estate. | 霍普柯克房产公司 | 
| [08:58] | Annie Wilson. | 我是安妮·威尔森 | 
| [08:59] | Half-house cat, half-tiger. | 要半屋子温柔的 另一半狂野的 | 
| [09:01] | Yes, for Dixon. | 没错 为迪克森准备的 | 
| [09:03] | Yes, that Dixon. | 没错 就是那个迪克森 | 
| [09:04] | – Money’s no object. Okay. – Navid? | -钱不是问题 好的 -纳维 | 
| [09:08] | Oh, my God! Dixon! | 天哪 迪克森 | 
| [09:09] | You actually do live here! | 你真的住在这里啊 | 
| [09:11] | Yeah. Whatever. | 关你屁事 | 
| [09:13] | Dixon. It’s me. | 迪克森 是我啊 | 
| [09:15] | Hey, she’s pretty cute. | 她长得还挺可爱的 | 
| [09:17] | I want her out of here. | 让她赶紧滚出去 | 
| [09:18] | Yeah, she’s disgusting. I’m on it. | 她一脸衰样 我来搞定她 | 
| [09:20] | All right, open house is over. | 好了 参观日结束了 | 
| [09:22] | Oh, of course, my apologies. | 没错没错 不好意思 | 
| [09:24] | But I have to talk to Dixon. | 但我有话要跟迪克森说 | 
| [09:25] | Yeah, write him a fan letter. | 给他写粉丝信吧 | 
| [09:29] | See ya. | 再见 | 
| [09:32] | I can’t believe this. I came all the way from Kansas | 难以置信 我千里迢迢从堪萨斯赶来 | 
| [09:35] | and he wouldn’t even look at me. | 而他都不肯正眼看我一下 | 
| [09:37] | And, what, he’s some kind of celebrity rap artist or something? | 怎么 他是什么著名饶舌歌手之类的吗 | 
| [09:40] | Well, if you ask me, | 如果你问我的话 | 
| [09:41] | dating Adrianna Tate-Duncan really put him on the map. | 泡到阿德里安娜的确让他出名了 | 
| [09:44] | So, wait, Adrianna’s famous, too? | 等等 阿德里安娜也出名了吗 | 
| [09:46] | Um, you could say that. | 可以这么说 | 
| [09:50] | I went to high school with her. | 我和她一起上的高中 | 
| [09:51] | She got discovered playing the lead in some musical. | 她主演音乐剧的时候被星探发现 | 
| [09:53] | Spring Awakening. | 《春之醒》 | 
| [09:54] | Because I wasn’t there to replace her as the lead. | 因为我没有去抢走她的戏份 | 
| [09:58] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [10:01] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [10:02] | I’m gonna buy you a smoothie. | 我请你喝奶昔吧 | 
| [10:04] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [10:05] | Have you ever had a smoothie? | 你喝过奶昔吗 | 
| [10:06] | Do they have them in Kansas? | 堪萨斯有这种东西吗 | 
| [10:07] | I kicked ’em out! | 我把她们赶出去了 | 
| [10:12] | That girl seemed like she knew you or something. | 刚刚那个女生好像认识你 | 
| [10:15] | Um… yeah. Yeah, you know, I’m used to it. | 是吗 你懂的 我已经习惯了 | 
| [10:19] | Everybody just wants a piece. | 所有人都想占我便宜 | 
| [10:21] | Just like Crazy Anna, who won’t stop texting me. | 就像疯子安娜 她不停发短信给我 | 
| [10:24] | Ade doesn’t want a piece of you. | 艾德可不是想占你便宜 | 
| [10:25] | You had a relationship. | 你们曾经相恋 | 
| [10:27] | She’s going through a rough spot right now. | 她正在经历困难时期 | 
| [10:30] | And I’m not? | 难道我不是吗 | 
| [10:30] | Here you go, baby. | 给你 宝贝 | 
| [10:34] | You know how much pressure’s on me right now to deliver? | 你知道我现在发专辑有多大压力吗 | 
| [10:36] | If this album isn’t #1, this could be it for me, man. | 如果这张专辑没有冲到榜首 我就完了 | 
| [10:39] | You are under a lot of pressure. Absolutely. I-I get it. | 你压力很大 我完全理解你 | 
| [10:42] | And I can’t have Ade’s raggedy ass around me right now. | 这时候我绝不能让放荡的艾德影响我 | 
| [10:44] | Not with the album about to drop. | 现在是专辑发布前最关键的时期 | 
| [10:47] | Hey, you just… | 你曾经 | 
| [10:48] | used to care about her, man. | 很在乎她的 哥们 | 
| [10:53] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:53] | Whose friend do you want to be? Huh? Dude. | 你到底是谁的朋友 兄弟 | 
| [10:55] | Hers? You can be my guest, all right? | 她的吗 随你的便 好吗 | 
| [10:57] | You two can go, uh, trash hotel rooms together. | 你们俩尽管去开房好了 | 
| [10:59] | No, no, no. Come on. | 别别 别这样 | 
| [11:00] | Hey, hey, hey. Hey, I want… | 听我说 我想… | 
| [11:02] | I want to be your friend. | 我想当你的朋友 | 
| [11:03] | Hey. We are friends, right? | 我们是朋友 不是吗 | 
| [11:05] | I need to be super-careful about my image right now. | 我现在要特别注意我的公众形象 | 
| [11:07] | I can’t have anybody mess it up. | 我不能让任何人毁了我的前途 | 
| [11:10] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [11:13] | Okay, look. | 听着 | 
| [11:13] | I know that somebody leaked this video to you, | 我知道有人把视频泄露给你了 | 
| [11:16] | but I’m begging you, | 但我求你了 | 
| [11:17] | please don’t release it to your gossip blog. | 拜托你别发到你的八卦博客上 | 
| [11:21] | You mean, don’t do my job? | 不放那里 我放哪里 | 
| [11:23] | Look, this movie that I’m doing, | 听我说 我现在在拍的这部电影 | 
| [11:24] | they had me sign this contract | 开拍前签过一个合同 | 
| [11:26] | that I’d be sober until the end of it. | 让我保证杀青之前都不酗酒 | 
| [11:27] | Oh, what, you don’t think you look sober in this? | 其实你看起来没酗酒嘛 | 
| [11:35] | I can’t get… | 我脱不下来… | 
| [11:36] | help me get this over my head. | 帮我脱嘛 | 
| [11:38] | Silver, this is my last shot for a comeback. | 小银 这是我复出的最后一次机会 | 
| [11:41] | I am one big story away | 只要再爆料一个重量级新闻 | 
| [11:43] | from getting my own gossip show on TV. | 我就可以开播自己的八卦电视节目 | 
| [11:46] | It’s gonna make TMZ | 我会让名人消息网看起来 | 
| [11:47] | look like Sesame Street. | 像《芝麻街》一样小儿科 | 
| [11:49] | So if you really don’t want me to release this… | 所以你如果不想让我把这个视频放出去 | 
| [11:52] | find me something bigger. | 就给我找个更有爆点的新闻 | 
| [11:53] | Okey, well. I don’t know what I could even do. | 我不知道我该怎么做 | 
| [11:55] | I’m feeling really generous today. | 我格外开恩了 | 
| [11:57] | You got 12 hours until this goes viral. | 视频散播之前 给你12个小时 | 
| [12:01] | Happy digging, Adrianna. | 努力搜寻吧 阿德里安娜 | 
| [12:08] | I just have to turn in an assignment. | 我要去交个作业 | 
| [12:10] | Oh, I’m glad you still go to CU. I mean… | 真高兴你还在加大上学 我是说 | 
| [12:13] | I didn’t know if you would have time, | 我以为你会忙不过来 | 
| [12:15] | with your job and all. | 你工作这么繁忙 | 
| [12:16] | Oh, well. | 其实 | 
| [12:17] | I’m taking extension school classes. | 我是在进修学院上课 | 
| [12:19] | I have big plans. | 我有雄心壮志的 | 
| [12:20] | That’s great. What are you majoring in? | 真不错 你在学什么专业 | 
| [12:22] | In finding a husband. | 如何找个好老公专业 | 
| [12:24] | That’s why I’m taking business classes. | 这就是我选择商科的原因 | 
| [12:26] | I plan on maximizing their earning potential. | 我要最大限度发挥他们的挣钱能力 | 
| [12:31] | What can I say? I was destined to be rich. | 怎么说呢 我注定要成为富人 | 
| [12:33] | I used to be. You know. | 我曾经很有钱的 | 
| [12:35] | Yeah, I… I, uh, figured. | 是啊 我…感觉到了 | 
| [12:38] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [12:40] | Long story short? | 长话短说吗 | 
| [12:42] | My sociopathic sister | 我反社会的姐姐 | 
| [12:44] | conned me out of my entire trust fund, | 骗取了我全部的信托基金 | 
| [12:46] | and she didn’t quit until she had every single cent. | 她诈得我身无分文才肯罢休 | 
| [12:49] | But didn’t any of your friends go out of their way | 你的朋友们没有为你打抱不平 | 
| [12:52] | to expose what a liar she was? | 揭露她这个骗子吗 | 
| [12:53] | I don’t think any of them knew. | 他们谁都不知道 | 
| [12:56] | And Ethan, my boyfriend at the time, | 我那时的男友伊森 | 
| [12:59] | was too busy cheating on me to notice. | 只顾着出轨 也完全没发现 | 
| [13:01] | But I’m over it now. | 不过我现在都看透了 | 
| [13:02] | I really am. | 真的 | 
| [13:04] | I actually have my sights set on… | 实际上 我现在把目标锁定在 | 
| [13:06] | the biggest catch on campus. | 校园里最抢手的人身上 | 
| [13:09] | Wow. I never thought he would be the biggest anything on campus. | 我从没想到他会变成校园里最抢手的人 | 
| [13:13] | Not him. | 不是他 | 
| [13:14] | His friend. | 是他朋友 | 
| [13:18] | Teddy? | 泰迪吗 | 
| [13:27] | Teddy Montgomery is the guy that you’re after? | 你要追求的男生是泰迪·蒙哥马利 | 
| [13:30] | – You know him? – Uh, I guess not. | -你认识他吗 -不认识吧 | 
| [13:33] | But, um, his dad’s a really famous movie star, right? | 但他爸爸是著名的电影明星对吗 | 
| [13:36] | Yeah. And he’s, like, the next Andy Roddick. | 没错 而他就是下一个安迪·罗迪克 | 
| [13:40] | Play it cool. He’s coming over here. | 表现得随意些 他要过来了 | 
| [13:44] | You talking about me again, Naomi? | 娜欧米 你又在讨论我是吗 | 
| [13:46] | Your ears must be playing tricks on you, Teddy. | 泰迪 你一定是听错了 | 
| [13:48] | Oh, come on. | 别这么羞涩 | 
| [13:49] | You know you want me. | 你想约我不是吗 | 
| [13:50] | This guy bothering you? | 这个男的是不是骚扰你了 | 
| [13:52] | You know, he really can’t be trusted around pretty girls. | 他骗漂亮姑娘可是很有一套的 | 
| [13:56] | Anyway, you two are cordially invited | 顺便说一下 诚恳地邀请你们两位 | 
| [13:58] | to a club opening tonight. | 参加今晚的俱乐部开业典礼 | 
| [14:01] | Is this your bar? | 是你的酒吧吗 | 
| [14:02] | No, I… I’m in college. | 怎么可能 我还是个学生 | 
| [14:04] | What would I be doing owning a bar? | 我怎么可能拥有一家酒吧呢 | 
| [14:06] | Liam’s stepfather | 利亚姆的继父 | 
| [14:06] | is a very prominent plastic surgeon. | 是个非常知名的整形医生 | 
| [14:09] | Stepfather? | 继父吗 | 
| [14:10] | So, him and your mom are, like, together and… | 所以他和你母亲在一起并且还… | 
| [14:14] | Married? | 你是指结婚吗 | 
| [14:15] | Yeah, that’s usually the origin of stepdads. | 没错 通常都是结了婚才能变成继父的 | 
| [14:19] | Liam. | 利亚姆 | 
| [14:21] | Ty? | 是泰吗 | 
| [14:22] | Apparently, my reputation precedes me. | 很显然我已经声名远扬了 | 
| [14:25] | I’m sorry. We haven’t met before, have we? | 不好意思 请问我们见过吗 | 
| [14:28] | Think I would have remembered. | 如果见过 我想我会记得的 | 
| [14:29] | Uh, no, no. I’m… I’m new in town, but… | 不不 我刚到这里 不过… | 
| [14:32] | don’t go firing up the private plane just yet. | 别着急发动你的私人飞机呢 | 
| [14:35] | Uh, I mean, assuming you have one. | 我是说 如果你有私人飞机的话 | 
| [14:38] | Well, the tennis coach is waiting for me. | 网球教练在等我呢 | 
| [14:41] | Naomi, see you at the club tonight? | 娜欧米 晚上你会去俱乐部吧 | 
| [14:43] | Maybe you will. Maybe you won’t. | 也许去 也许不去哦 | 
| [14:49] | This is perfect. | 好极了 | 
| [14:50] | It’s great. | 还不错吧 | 
| [14:51] | But I really need to focus on getting through to Dixon. | 但我真的得想办法接近迪克森 | 
| [14:54] | Well, that’s what you’re doing. | 你现在就在接近他啊 | 
| [14:55] | The club Liam just invited us to, | 利亚姆刚刚邀请你去的那个俱乐部 | 
| [14:57] | Dixon’s a part owner. | 迪克森是股东之一 | 
| [14:58] | I’m sure he’ll be there. | 我确定他也会去的 | 
| [14:59] | Oh, my God. This is kind of perfect. | 天哪 这简直太完美了 | 
| [15:01] | And since I just decided that I like you, | 而且我挺喜欢你的 | 
| [15:03] | I’m going to take you shopping. | 我要带你去逛街 | 
| [15:08] | So, how’s it going on getting that money you owe me? | 欠我的钱凑得怎么样了 | 
| [15:10] | I’m working on it. | 我还在凑 | 
| [15:12] | Hey, I get a dollar for every person | 每拉一个人去参加今晚俱乐部活动 | 
| [15:14] | who shows up at the club tonight with one of these. | 我就能赚到一美金 | 
| [15:16] | What is that, like $100 max? | 那最多也就100块吧 | 
| [15:18] | You owe me a whole lot more than that. | 你欠我的远远不止那些 | 
| [15:21] | Just ask your stepdad for the money. | 问你继父要钱不就行了 | 
| [15:22] | I can’t. | 不行 | 
| [15:23] | If he finds out I was betting on sports, | 如果被他发现我在赌球 | 
| [15:25] | he’s going to yank me out of school and send me packing. | 他会逼我退学 让我收拾东西滚蛋的 | 
| [15:27] | Okay, fine. I might have another solution for you. | 好吧 我给你出个主意 | 
| [15:30] | I’ve been talking to that Navid Shirazi guy. | 我和那个叫纳维·谢拉兹的男的聊过了 | 
| [15:32] | You know that dork from high school? | 就是那个高中时的书呆子 | 
| [15:34] | He’s Dixon’s lapdog now, | 他现在是迪克森的走狗 | 
| [15:36] | and he’s looking to score some oxy for Dixon. | 他在帮迪克森弄羟考酮 | 
| [15:39] | You have access to some. | 你有些门路的 | 
| [15:43] | Your stepdad. | 你继父 | 
| [15:46] | Wait, like, his medical practice? | 等等 你是指他医院那边吗 | 
| [15:48] | Plastic surgery? | 他是做整形的 | 
| [15:49] | Come on, the guy must be swimming in that stuff. | 他手头的货肯定多到可以在里面游泳 | 
| [15:51] | Just sneak a little bit and bring it to the club tonight. | 你只需顺一点出来 今晚带到俱乐部来 | 
| [15:53] | I don’t know, man– selling drugs? | 我不确定 贩卖毒品是不是有点… | 
| [15:55] | It’s just Navid. | 只给纳维而已 | 
| [15:56] | But hey, if you got a better way to get me this money. | 当然如果你有更好的办法还上钱 | 
| [16:05] | I thought you said we were going shopping. | 我以为你说我们要去逛街 | 
| [16:09] | We are. | 我们就是逛街 | 
| [16:10] | I’ve already preselected all the options | 我已经从最好的商店 | 
| [16:12] | from the best stores. | 提前选好了商品 | 
| [16:13] | Just don’t spill anything tonight. | 今晚可别把衣服弄脏了 | 
| [16:14] | I have to return them. | 我还要还回去的 | 
| [16:16] | As for me, | 对我来说 | 
| [16:17] | I need something that says “Marriage material” | 我需要一些东西体现出我是”结婚对象” | 
| [16:18] | but not “Mother of the bride.” | 而不是”新娘的母亲” | 
| [16:22] | Here, try this one. | 试试这个 | 
| [16:23] | So, uh, you really think Teddy’s the one for you. | 所以 你真的觉得泰迪才是你的真命天子 | 
| [16:27] | I know he’s slept with every | 我知道他睡过的女孩 | 
| [16:28] | good-looking girl from here to Pomona, | 漂亮程度从普通到女神级别 | 
| [16:30] | but I am carefully differentiating myself. | 但是我要让自己与众不同 | 
| [16:33] | I’m going to be aloof and make him chase me | 我要故意冷落他 让他来追我 | 
| [16:35] | until I have a ring on my finger. | 直到我拿到戒指 | 
| [16:37] | Sounds like a foolproof plan. | 听起来是个靠谱的计划 | 
| [16:39] | I mean, all men are different, | 我的意思是 当然 | 
| [16:40] | of course, which is why I think it is great | 每个男人都不同 所以我觉得 | 
| [16:42] | that you are going on the aggressive with Dixon. | 你应该对迪克森保持敌意 | 
| [16:45] | Otherwise, he might not notice you. | 否则 他就不会注意到你 | 
| [16:46] | No offense. | 没有冒犯的意思 | 
| [16:47] | Naomi, I am not trying to hit on Dixon. | 娜欧米 我不想惹恼迪克森 | 
| [16:50] | – He’s my brother. – Yeah, I know. | -他是我弟弟 -是的 我知道 | 
| [16:52] | I can see the resemblance. | 我能看到你们的相似之处 | 
| [16:53] | My adopted brother. | 我收养的弟弟 | 
| [16:55] | He was estranged from my family, and I just… | 他跟我的家庭越来越疏远 我只是 | 
| [16:57] | I really need to talk to him. | 我真的需要找他谈谈 | 
| [17:01] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我 是吧 | 
| [17:03] | I believe you look amazing. | 我觉得你看起来美极了 | 
| [17:06] | And whatever it is that you want tonight, | 你今晚想得到什么 | 
| [17:10] | you need to go for it. | 就大胆去争取吧 | 
| [17:12] | So do I. | 我也一样 | 
| [17:16] | Hey, I think I lined up something fun for us later. | 嘿 我晚点给我们安排了点乐子 | 
| [17:20] | You know what, maybe not tonight, all right? | 也许今晚不行 好吗 | 
| [17:22] | Yeah, you know, I’ve been hearing a lot of, uh, | 你知道吗 我听说 | 
| [17:24] | cops have been doing undercover busts on clubs. | 好多警察会秘密突击检查酒吧 | 
| [17:26] | Hey, I’m on it. | 我来搞定 | 
| [17:28] | Well, I mean, I’m on being off of it. | 我是说 我不会乱来的 | 
| [17:32] | Hey, no worries, man. | 别担心 伙计 | 
| [17:33] | You got this. | 你可以的 | 
| [17:34] | Your new track’s going to kill them. | 你的新单曲会爽翻他们的 | 
| [17:39] | *Westside, represent* | *西区 代表* | 
| [17:43] | See, I hustled my way up. | *我加足马力* | 
| [17:46] | You think you had it hard? | *你以为你如临大敌* | 
| [17:47] | You ain’t seen nothing* | *其实你一无所知* | 
| [17:48] | *Everybody wanna freestyle* | *所有人都想要即兴表演* | 
| [17:52] | *Ain’t nobody get a free ride* | *没人能坐享其成* | 
| [17:55] | *You can’t hide from the hard times* | *必须先苦后甜* | 
| [17:58] | *Nah, nah, this ain’t no five-and-dime* | *这可不是廉价商店* | 
| [18:02] | *I came away from the streets south* | *我从南边街道而来* | 
| [18:05] | *My daddy doing life, ain’t got parole* | *我老爸蹲大牢不能假释* | 
| [18:08] | My brother– he be thugging in the San Jo* | *我哥在圣何塞鬼混* | 
| [18:11] | *And I know, rearview, I got to go* | *扫一眼后视镜 我要走了* | 
| [18:16] | Okay, I got the stuff. | 我弄到你要的东西了 | 
| [18:18] | Can we just find Shirazi and go? | 能不能找到谢拉兹然后离开这 | 
| [18:20] | Just hold off for a minute, okay? | 再等一分钟 行不行 | 
| [18:22] | These things are all about timing. | 这些事最重要的就是时机 | 
| [18:30] | Somebody told me a rumor about you. | 有人告诉我一个关于你的八卦 | 
| [18:33] | Spence Montgomery’s son… | 斯宾塞·蒙哥马利的儿子 | 
| [18:35] | has never had an actual girlfriend. | 从没交过真正的女朋友 | 
| [18:39] | Could he be trying to hide something? | 难道他有什么难言之隐 | 
| [18:42] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:44] | I’m not trying to hide anything. | 我从来没有掩藏任何事 | 
| [18:46] | I just like to play the field. That’s all. | 我就是喜欢万花丛中过 就这样 | 
| [18:48] | I’ve been that way ever since we were in high school. | 我们高中的时候已经上演过这样的戏码了 | 
| [18:50] | Have you ever heard the term, “Confirmed bachelor”? | 你有没有听过有个词叫”独身主义者” | 
| [18:55] | It was historically used | 在以前 这个词 | 
| [18:56] | as code for “Gay”. | 专门形容同性恋 | 
| [18:59] | So maybe that’s what | 所以也许这就是 | 
| [19:00] | your player lifestyle is actually telling us. | 你这种玩世不恭的生活态度所要说明的 | 
| [19:04] | Sounds like somebody forgot | 好像有人早上 | 
| [19:05] | to take their crazy pills this morning. | 忘吃药了 | 
| [19:07] | Wow, did that comeback just come to you just then? | 这么机智的回答是你刚想到的吗 | 
| [19:10] | Man, and I thought all jocks were dumb. | 天啊 我以为运动员都是白痴 | 
| [19:19] | Follow my lead. I’ll get us in. | 听我的指令 我会把我们弄进去的 | 
| [19:21] | *Baby, get up, get out* | *宝贝 快起来* | 
| [19:23] | *Get down to the grind* | *出来干活* | 
| [19:30] | How do you walk in these things? | 你怎么能穿着这个走路的 | 
| [19:32] | Those are actually for, um, role-play activities. | 这鞋其实是角色扮演时用的 | 
| [19:36] | They’re the only ones I have in your size. | 只有这个有你的码了 | 
| [19:38] | Um, we were invited. | 我们被邀请了 | 
| [19:41] | Yeah, so were all these other people. | 是啊 其他人也一样 | 
| [19:42] | Move to the back of the line. Wait your turn. | 去队尾排着 等着吧 | 
| [19:46] | We are never getting in. | 我们别想进去了 | 
| [19:51] | Oh, oh. Maybe we’ll get in after all. | 哦 我们会进去的 | 
| [19:56] | Okay, relax, relax. | 放轻松 | 
| [19:58] | I’m wearing underwear. | 我穿了内裤 | 
| [20:01] | I think. | 我想 | 
| [20:03] | Adrianna. | 阿德里安娜 | 
| [20:05] | Hi. It’s Naomi. | 是娜欧米 | 
| [20:07] | We used to be best friends, you know, | 在你成为电影明星以前 | 
| [20:09] | before you became a big movie star. | 我们是好朋友 | 
| [20:13] | Oh. Oh, hey, Naomi. | 好啊 娜欧米 | 
| [20:15] | Do you have a breath mint? | 你有薄荷糖吗 | 
| [20:16] | ‘Cause I think I just puked a little. | 我想我刚才吐了一点 | 
| [20:19] | Oh, um, yeah. Hold on. | 我有 等一下 | 
| [20:22] | Um, listen, we were kind of wondering | 我们不知道 | 
| [20:23] | if you could maybe help us get in. | 你能不能把我们弄进去 | 
| [20:25] | Annie here needs to talk to Dixon. | 安妮想要和迪克森谈谈 | 
| [20:27] | Why? You a groupie or something? | 为什么 你是他歌迷吗 | 
| [20:29] | No. I’m his sister. | 不是 我是他姐姐 | 
| [20:30] | Sure you are, and I’m his uncle. | 你当然是 我是他的叔叔 | 
| [20:34] | My parents adopted Dixon when we were eight. | 我父母在我们八岁的时候收养了他 | 
| [20:36] | Sweetie, I’ve been | 亲爱的 我曾经 | 
| [20:37] | dating Dixon for, like, a year and a half on and off, | 跟迪克森断断续续交往过一年半 | 
| [20:40] | and he’s never said anything about being adopted | 他从来没提过领养 | 
| [20:43] | or having a sister. | 或者姐姐这回事 | 
| [20:44] | Why does nobody believe me? | 为什么就没人相信我 | 
| [20:46] | Well… Here. Look at this. | 好吧 看看这个 | 
| [20:51] | Dixon really does have a white sister from Kansas. | 迪克森真的有个住在堪萨斯的白人姐姐 | 
| [20:57] | Can I borrow this for a second? | 我能借用一下这个吗 | 
| [20:59] | Yeah, | 好的 | 
| [21:00] | if, uh, you can get us into the club. | 如果你能把我们弄进这个俱乐部里 | 
| [21:04] | Of course. | 没问题 | 
| [21:12] | Dixon’s right there. | 迪克森在那 | 
| [21:26] | You know how you said you wanted a bigger story? | 你还记得你总说你要一个猛料吗 | 
| [21:29] | I think I just found one. | 我觉得我找到了 | 
| [21:38] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 借过一下 | 
| [21:43] | I know you know me, | 我知道你认识我 | 
| [21:45] | even if nobody else here does. | 尽管这里的其他人都不认识我 | 
| [21:46] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这干嘛 | 
| [21:48] | I still don’t understand what happened. | 我还是不明白出了什么事 | 
| [21:50] | You happened, Annie. | 有事的是你 安妮 | 
| [21:52] | You always get everything you want. | 一切都如你所愿 | 
| [21:54] | – I don’t think that’s true. – But that’s how I felt, | -我不同意 -但这就是我的感觉 | 
| [21:56] | all right? | 好吗 | 
| [21:57] | Look, we, we put off moving | 我们推迟了搬家的时间 | 
| [21:58] | because you were the lead in the school musical, | 因为你是学校音乐剧社的领唱 | 
| [22:01] | and then you got Les Mis, | 接着你又得到了《悲惨世界》的角色 | 
| [22:02] | and that was it– Kansas forever. | 然后全完了 一辈子待在堪萨斯 | 
| [22:05] | But, I mean, we must have decided as a family. | 但这是全家人一起做出的决定啊 | 
| [22:08] | Yeah, but my vote counted less. | 是啊 可惜我的票不作数 | 
| [22:11] | But it’s fine, okay. I’m good with it. | 但这都没关系 我没意见 | 
| [22:13] | I-I made my peace with it. | 我接受了事实 | 
| [22:15] | Just like I told you when I left, | 就像我离开家的时候跟你说的 | 
| [22:17] | I don’t care ’cause you’re not my real family. | 我不在乎 因为你根本不算我的家人 | 
| [22:19] | That isn’t true. | 这不是真的 | 
| [22:21] | What, did you finally get beat | 怎么了 是不是你终于 | 
| [22:23] | out of a big part of something? | 受了什么严重的打击 | 
| [22:24] | Is that why you came here crying to me? | 于是跑来这儿找我哭诉 | 
| [22:26] | What? No, I told you, | 什么 不 我说过了 | 
| [22:27] | I came to find you and make sure that you were okay. | 我特意来找你 确认你没事 | 
| [22:30] | Look, I’m not gonna say it again, Annie. | 听着 我不想说第二遍 安妮 | 
| [22:32] | Okay, go home. | 回家吧 | 
| [22:34] | Nobody wants you here. | 这里没人欢迎你 | 
| [22:55] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 | 
| [22:56] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [22:57] | I almost forgot you said you were going to be here. | 我差点忘了你说过今天会来的 | 
| [23:00] | You know, I got to tell you, there are a lot | 你知道吗 今晚这里有很多 | 
| [23:02] | of hot ladies in here tonight, but you… | 性感辣妹 不过你 | 
| [23:05] | you’re the top one percent. | 绝对艳压群芳 | 
| [23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:09] | I tend to be a one-percenter by nature. | 谁让我天生丽质呢 | 
| [23:13] | I feel I should tell you something, too. | 我也有话对你说 | 
| [23:16] | I will not be sleeping with you tonight. | 我今晚不可能和你上床 | 
| [23:18] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [23:20] | It’s just not my thing, so if that’s what you’re after, | 这不是我的风格 所以如果这是你的目的 | 
| [23:24] | I suggest you try barking up | 我建议你今晚还是另找目标 | 
| [23:26] | another one of the hottest trees of the evening. | 别在我身上浪费时间了 | 
| [23:30] | If you’ll excuse me… | 不好意思失陪了 | 
| [23:35] | Uh, Na-Naomi, wait. | 娜欧米 等等 | 
| [23:36] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [23:38] | I know I come off as this player, | 我知道自己表现得玩世不恭 | 
| [23:42] | but that’s not who I really am. | 但这不是真正的我 | 
| [23:43] | Oh, no? | 是吗 | 
| [23:45] | I’m honestly looking for something meaningful. | 我在认真寻找有意义的事 | 
| [23:48] | I’ve just been waiting to find the right girl. | 我一直在等待真命天女的出现 | 
| [23:51] | Is there someplace quiet | 有没有安静的地方 | 
| [23:52] | we can go and just talk? | 我们能坐下聊聊的 | 
| [24:00] | Hey, have you seen Ty? | 嘿 你有看到泰吗 | 
| [24:02] | Uh, no, sorry, man, and I’m a little busy. | 没有 抱歉老兄 我现在有点忙 | 
| [24:05] | Man, screw this. | 老兄 这下惨了 | 
| [24:10] | Hi, I need a cab to LAX. | 你好 我要订一辆去洛杉矶机场的车 | 
| [24:13] | I’m at Seventh and… | 我现在在第七酒吧… | 
| [24:15] | – Oh! – Sorry. | -噢 -抱歉 | 
| [24:20] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [24:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [24:24] | Uh, no, not really, not that you should care. | 不 不太好 不过也不关你的事 | 
| [24:28] | I mean, we don’t really know each other at all. | 我是说 我们只是萍水相逢 | 
| [24:30] | Well, I’m not gonna just leave you there, so… | 我不会把你一个人扔在那儿 | 
| [24:35] | Are you good? | 你没事吧 | 
| [24:36] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [24:37] | Yeah, except, uh, | 挺好 不过 额 | 
| [24:39] | my phone. | 我的手机 | 
| [24:47] | May I offer you some tea? | 要不要来点茶 | 
| [24:51] | Look, Naomi, I’m gonna be straight with you. | 听着 娜欧米 我们打开天窗说亮话 | 
| [24:53] | I know you’re trying to set yourself apart | 我知道你为了让自己显得与众不同 | 
| [24:55] | by not sleeping with me. | 才不和我上床 | 
| [24:57] | Cause I’m not that kind of girl. | 因为我不是那种女孩 | 
| [24:59] | Because you’re a gold digger. | 因为你是个拜金女 | 
| [25:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你什么意思 | 
| [25:03] | Creamer? | 要奶油吗 | 
| [25:04] | Look, I’m not mad. | 我可没疯 | 
| [25:07] | I’m into it, actually. | 我很认真的 | 
| [25:12] | Naomi, will you be my girlfriend? | 娜欧米 你愿意做我的女朋友吗 | 
| [25:16] | Wait, what? Really? | 等等 你说什么 真的 | 
| [25:20] | Yes, I will so make it worth your while. | 我愿意 你一定会觉得物超所值的 | 
| [25:26] | All right, okay, so hold on. Hold on a minute. | 好吧 行了 等一下 听我说 | 
| [25:33] | Can you be discreet? | 你能做到谨言慎行吗 | 
| [25:35] | Oh, so you like things of a kinky nature, do you? | 我懂了 你喜欢玩点小怪癖 是吗 | 
| [25:39] | Yes, I can be discreet. | 我可以 | 
| [25:42] | Cause the thing is… | 事实是 | 
| [25:45] | I’m gay. | 我是个同性恋 | 
| [25:47] | But you sleep with women all the time. | 但你明明和女人处处留情啊 | 
| [25:49] | Yeah, as a cover, but it’s not working anymore. | 那只是掩护 不过现在不管用了 | 
| [25:53] | My family finds out, they’ll disown me, | 如果我的家人发现 他们会和我断绝关系 | 
| [25:55] | plus I’ll lose any chance | 我还会失去所有 | 
| [25:56] | of getting any big endorsement deals, | 获得大单代言的机会 | 
| [25:58] | so I need a steady girlfriend. | 所以我需要一个稳定的女友 | 
| [26:01] | If you sign on, I can get you anything you ask for– | 如果你签字 我能给你你想要的一切 | 
| [26:03] | new car, jewelry, a better apartment. | 新车 珠宝 更好的公寓 | 
| [26:08] | All you have to do is act | 你所要做的就是 | 
| [26:10] | like our relationship is happy and perfect and complete | 让我们的关系看上去幸福快乐 完美无瑕 | 
| [26:14] | when it’s actually not. | 当然是假的 | 
| [26:16] | Well, when I say that out loud, it sounds like a lot to ask for. | 真的说出来才发现 我的要求并不容易 | 
| [26:21] | I’ll do it. | 我接受 | 
| [26:23] | You will? | 你愿意 | 
| [26:24] | Hell, yeah. | 废话 当然 | 
| [26:27] | All right. | 太好了 | 
| [26:31] | Yes, I know other less responsible drivers might be drinking. | 我知道那些不负责任的驾驶员会酒驾 | 
| [26:35] | I’ll be careful. I promise. | 但我会小心的 我保证 | 
| [26:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [26:38] | All right, good night. | 好的 晚安 | 
| [26:43] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸 | 
| [26:44] | He can be a little overprotective sometimes. | 他有时对我过度保护 | 
| [26:46] | Yeah, uh, that must get annoying. | 是啊 你一定很困扰 | 
| [26:49] | It used to, | 过去的确如此 | 
| [26:50] | but then, at some point, I guess I just realized | 但是后来我突然意识到 | 
| [26:53] | he does it ’cause he cares. | 他这么做是因为他关心我 | 
| [26:55] | You know, like I may not actually need him to protect me anymore, | 就好像我可能不再需要他的保护 | 
| [26:58] | but I still need him, you know. | 但我依然依赖他 | 
| [27:00] | He’s my family. | 他是我的家人 | 
| [27:03] | Yeah. | 说得对 | 
| [27:06] | Hey, uh, you want, you want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 | 
| [27:08] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -好啊 -太好了 | 
| [27:16] | Navid. | 纳维 | 
| [27:19] | Hey, man, I got the stuff. | 老兄 我搞到东西了 | 
| [27:21] | Yeah, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 | 
| [27:23] | The stuff– you know, the thing we talked about. | 你懂的 我们之前讨论过的东西啊 | 
| [27:27] | Dude, we had a whole discussion about this the other day. | 老兄 我们那天都说好了的 | 
| [27:29] | Okay, yeah, you know, we did not have a discussion, all right, | 好 听着 我们从来没讨论过 明白吗 | 
| [27:31] | and we’re not going to discuss anything now. | 我现在也不会和你扯任何事 | 
| [27:32] | Then, why the hell do I have a bunch of oxy on me tonight? | 那我为啥今晚要带着毒品来啊 | 
| [27:36] | What’d you say you’re carrying? | 你说你带了什么 | 
| [27:38] | Seriously? | 真的要这样 | 
| [27:45] | What, are you married? | 你怎么样 结婚了 | 
| [27:47] | Engaged apparently. I don’t know. | 是订婚 我不知道 | 
| [27:49] | Everything’s a little confusing for me right now. | 我现在对什么都不确定 | 
| [27:53] | You, | 你 | 
| [27:54] | you look like you’re in a really good place. | 你看起来过得不错 | 
| [27:58] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 | 
| [28:02] | I was gonna do something really stupid earlier, | 我之前本来要去做件蠢事 | 
| [28:03] | but I… just got to suck it up and talk to my stepdad. | 但我忍下来了 跟我继父谈了谈 | 
| [28:09] | Hope everything works out. | 希望一切顺利吧 | 
| [28:12] | My hero. | 我的大救星 | 
| [28:15] | I really appreciate you sticking around to help me. | 真谢谢你留下来帮我 | 
| [28:18] | Hey, hey, hey, see, that’s the guy with the drugs, not me. | 毒是那家伙藏的 不是我 | 
| [28:20] | I had nothing to do with it. | 不关我的事 | 
| [28:22] | Well, uh, Officer, I-I think this is a big mistake. | 警官 我觉得这误会大了 | 
| [28:26] | Oh, I think I understand just fine. | 我觉得我理解得很到位 | 
| [28:30] | I knew I should have gotten out of here. | 我就知道不能留在这里 | 
| [28:32] | Well, oh, my God, Liam. I’m so sorry. | 我的天 利亚姆 真对不起 | 
| [28:35] | This isn’t right. This isn’t you. | 这不对 不是你 | 
| [28:39] | What’s this all about– a few pills? | 这是怎么了 就为了些药丸 | 
| [28:41] | Man, this would have never happened in my hood. | 这种事就不会在我的地盘发生 | 
| [28:43] | What, like the suburbs in Wichita? | 你的地盘 是威奇托的乡下吗 | 
| [28:49] | Matching sweaters– what a dork. | 还穿一致的运动衫 蠢货啊 | 
| [28:53] | Wait, wait, guys. | 等等 伙计们 | 
| [28:57] | You posted it anyway? | 你还是上传了 | 
| [28:59] | This way I get a bigger makeup trailer for my show. | 这下去表演时就能有辆大点的化妆车了 | 
| [29:02] | I don’t know why I’m even surprised. | 我都不知道自己为什么还大惊小怪 | 
| [29:05] | You’ve been an evil bitch ever since high school. | 你从高中起就是个讨人厌的婊子 | 
| [29:11] | Oh, Dixon. | 迪克森 | 
| [29:13] | “Rapper Dixon’s ‘Street Cred’ Is a Bunch of Crap. | “说唱歌手迪克森的街头信誉狗屎一堆 | 
| [29:17] | New Album Guaranteed to Flop.” | 新专辑保准卖不出去” | 
| [29:20] | Thanks, Annie. | 谢谢啊 安妮 | 
| [29:22] | You ruined my life again. | 你又一次毁了我的生活 | 
| [29:26] | But… | 但是… | 
| [29:39] | God, I thought if I never moved here in the first place, | 我以为我要是当初不搬来 | 
| [29:42] | I wouldn’t be able to screw up any of your lives. | 就不会搞乱你们的生活 | 
| [29:45] | Well, I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [29:47] | Liam got arrested tonight | 利亚姆今晚被捕了 | 
| [29:48] | because he stuck around to help me, | 就因为他留下来帮我了 | 
| [29:49] | and I somehow managed | 我也不知道怎么搞的 | 
| [29:51] | to send Dixon’s career down the toilet. | 还弄臭了迪克森的名声事业 | 
| [29:53] | Well, you never did anything bad to me. | 但你没对我做什么坏事啊 | 
| [29:56] | I’m great. | 我很好 | 
| [29:57] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [29:58] | What is going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:00] | Why are you doing that? | 为什么要剪吊牌 | 
| [30:02] | Because I can afford to keep them now. | 因为我现在付得起了 | 
| [30:04] | I just signed on to be Teddy Montgomery’s new beard. | 我签了约做泰迪·蒙哥马利的新掩护女友 | 
| [30:07] | This world is completely screwed up. | 这个世界完全乱套了 | 
| [30:08] | I can’t just go back to Kansas | 这里没一个让人省心的 | 
| [30:10] | and leave everything this terrible. | 我怎么能放心回堪萨斯 | 
| [30:11] | What is so terrible about me being in a relationship | 怎么会不省心呢 | 
| [30:13] | where I can’t possibly get hurt | 我又不会受到感情伤害 | 
| [30:15] | and I get a new Mercedes? | 还能有一辆新奔驰呢 | 
| [30:17] | It’s really hard to explain, | 我也解释不来 | 
| [30:20] | but I have a very strong sense | 只能说我对事情会变成怎样 | 
| [30:22] | of how things could be and should be. | 应该怎样有种很强烈的预感 | 
| [30:28] | When was the last time you threw a party? | 你上次开派对是什么时候 | 
| [30:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [30:32] | My not-so-sweet 16 party. | 是我不那么甜蜜的十六岁生日派对吧 | 
| [30:36] | You should drink your tea. | 喝茶吧你 | 
| [30:44] | 恶意博客 盖棺定论 疯子安娜的事业 | |
| [30:49] | 当心你的背后 恶性循环 艾莲·西福尔成为电视明星 | |
| [30:52] | 贱后 艾莲·西福尔不是来交朋友的 也许根本不知道怎么交 | |
| [30:58] | Excuse me. This came for you. | 打扰一下 给你的 | 
| [31:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [31:04] | You can go, too, you know. | 你也可以走 | 
| [31:06] | I mean, everybody else did | 我是说 其他人一听 | 
| [31:08] | soon as they found out that I’m just some dork from Kansas. | 我只不过是堪萨斯来的傻瓜也这么干了 | 
| [31:12] | It’s weird. | 挺怪的 | 
| [31:14] | Now that I know you’re actually uncool… | 现在知道你实际上是个老土… | 
| [31:19] | …I kind of like you better. | 我却有点喜欢你了 | 
| [31:22] | So, uh, what, you didn’t like me before? | 所以 你之前是不喜欢我的 | 
| [31:25] | You were kind of a dick, man. | 你之前挺傲的 伙计 | 
| [31:30] | Yeah, you can go ahead and get that yourself. | 你自己去 自己拿吧 | 
| [31:58] | Hey, man, thanks for bailing me out. | 兄弟 谢谢你来保释我 | 
| [31:59] | It wasn’t exactly my idea. | 这可不全是我的主意 | 
| [32:01] | Then, whose was it? | 那是谁的 | 
| [32:03] | She told me to give you this. | 她让我把这个给你 | 
| [32:12] | Welcome, everyone, to Annie’s good-bye party. | 欢迎各位来安妮的告别派对 | 
| [32:15] | I showed up just to make sure she leaves. | 我来只是为了确保她真走了 | 
| [32:17] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 | 
| [32:19] | Well, even though you seem like a very nice person. | 但你看起来很友好 | 
| [32:22] | I just want to know if she’s gonna drop any more bombs. | 我只想知道她会不会再投几枚炸弹 | 
| [32:26] | So, I am getting on a plane back to Kansas tonight, | 今晚我就飞回堪萨斯了 | 
| [32:30] | but before I go, | 但在我走之前 | 
| [32:31] | I feel like I have to tell you guys something. | 我想对大家说几句话 | 
| [32:35] | I actually know all of you | 我其实对你们所有人 | 
| [32:37] | really well. | 了解得都挺深 | 
| [32:39] | You may not believe that, | 你们也许不信 | 
| [32:40] | but it’s true. | 但是确实如此 | 
| [32:43] | Naomi, you are supposed to be obscenely rich. | 娜欧米 你会富得流油 | 
| [32:47] | Damn straight. | 真他妈的对 | 
| [32:48] | And I know | 我也知道 | 
| [32:49] | you think you’re supposed to wind up with Teddy, | 你觉得你最终会和泰迪在一起 | 
| [32:52] | but you both deserve something more, | 但你们两人都值得拥有更多 | 
| [32:54] | something real. | 更真实的感情 | 
| [32:58] | And, Silver, | 还有小银 | 
| [33:00] | if somebody had been around to reach out to you, | 如果你身边一直有人在 | 
| [33:02] | then maybe you wouldn’t have stayed such a colossal bitch. | 也许你现在就不会这么讨人厌 | 
| [33:05] | I know you’re just trying to protect yourself, | 我知道你只是在试图保护自己 | 
| [33:08] | but you really don’t have to be so alone. | 但你真没必要一个人 | 
| [33:12] | Dixon, you’re right. | 迪克森 你是对的 | 
| [33:14] | We should have come here as a family | 我们应该在上高中时 | 
| [33:16] | when we were in high school. | 像家人一样在一起 | 
| [33:18] | But we didn’t. | 但我们没有 | 
| [33:20] | And you can’t keep pushing everybody away. | 你也不能总把人推开 | 
| [33:22] | You need to let people care about you. | 你需要让别人来关心你 | 
| [33:24] | Like Navid and Adrianna, | 比如纳维和阿德里安娜 | 
| [33:28] | and me. | 还有我 | 
| [33:32] | We have all had some really great times together. | 我们大家有过真正快乐的时光 | 
| [33:36] | I guess, technically speaking, | 我想 严格意义上说 | 
| [33:38] | we haven’t, but… | 我们并没有 但是 | 
| [33:40] | I just see a lot of potential here, you guys. | 我看见了这种可能性 各位 | 
| [33:46] | Anyway, that’s it. So, uh, enjoy the party. | 好吧 就这样 尽情享受吧 | 
| [33:52] | Well, you always knew how to talk. | 你永远知道怎么讲话 | 
| [33:54] | I guess I’ve had a lot of practice in the theater. | 我是在剧院里练多了 | 
| [33:57] | Dixon, I’m really sorry I messed things up for you so bad. | 迪克森 我真的很抱歉让你难做 | 
| [34:01] | And I’m especially sorry | 特别对不起你的是 | 
| [34:03] | that going after my dreams kept you | 我追求我的梦想阻碍了你 | 
| [34:05] | from going after yours. | 追求你的梦想 | 
| [34:08] | Well, I guess my dreams weren’t, uh, | 我想是我追求梦想的路 | 
| [34:10] | meant to go that way. | 本来就走错了 | 
| [34:18] | Welcome to the “Fallen Stars Club.” | 欢迎加入”过气明星俱乐部” | 
| [34:21] | There aren’t a lot of perks here. | 这里可没那么多特殊待遇 | 
| [34:23] | Yeah. Initiation sucks. | 是啊 入会的感觉真操蛋 | 
| [34:31] | You know, the whole arrangement thing… | 我在想整个安排… | 
| [34:35] | I think maybe it’s not such a good idea. | 也许不是什么好主意 | 
| [34:39] | Yeah, probably not. | 是啊 或许不是 | 
| [34:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [34:46] | I’m looking for Naomi Clark? | 请问哪位是娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [34:48] | – That’s me. – Um, I’m Max Miller. | -我就是 -我是麦克斯·米勒 | 
| [34:50] | Someone called and recommended that I meet with you. | 有人给我打电话说我可以找你谈谈 | 
| [34:52] | I’m looking to buy some property, | 我想买房子 | 
| [34:53] | and I hear you’re the best in the business. | 听说你是业内做得最棒的 | 
| [34:56] | It is a buyer’s market, Max Miller. | 现在正是买方市场 麦克斯·米勒 | 
| [34:59] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [35:00] | Why do I feel like I’ve met you before? | 为什么我感觉以前见过你似的 | 
| [35:08] | Look, I know you know I’m gay, | 听着 我知道你知道我是同性恋了 | 
| [35:10] | so you might as well just post it on your blog, | 你尽管在你的博客里公布好了 | 
| [35:12] | or make some stupid TV show about what a fraud I am. | 或者拍个揭露我真面目的电视节目 | 
| [35:15] | There’s nothing I can do to stop you. | 反正我也没法阻你 | 
| [35:17] | Teddy, I’m not going to lie. | 泰迪 跟你说实话 | 
| [35:18] | I think you should come out. | 我的确认为你该说出真相 | 
| [35:21] | But I’m not going to be the one who outs you. | 但我是不会出卖你的 | 
| [35:24] | You’re not? | 你不会吗 | 
| [35:26] | No. | 不会的 | 
| [35:27] | I think I’m maybe going to try a different approach | 从现在起我要尝试改变 | 
| [35:31] | to my journalism from now on. | 我做记者的行事方式了 | 
| [35:33] | Little less evil. | 不会再那么不道德了 | 
| [35:36] | I just want to be more… | 我只是想更加… | 
| [35:38] | true to who I actually am, you know? | 忠于自我 你懂吗 | 
| [35:42] | Yeah, I think I do. | 我想我懂 | 
| [35:50] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 | 
| [35:53] | Let me guess. You’re going to hit the road | 让我猜猜看 你要赶在你继父 | 
| [35:56] | before your stepdad has a chance | 因为你被捕的事 | 
| [35:57] | to cut you off because of the arrest. | 拦住你之前离开这里 | 
| [35:59] | You’ll sleep in your car, maybe pick up some work. | 你会睡在车里 也许会打些零工 | 
| [36:02] | You’ve always been pretty good at building stuff. | 你一向很擅长建造东西 | 
| [36:04] | Okay, seriously, what are you, like, psychic or something? | 说真的 你是什么人 巫师还是什么 | 
| [36:07] | Like I said, I just feel like I know you. | 刚才说过了 我只是觉得我认识你 | 
| [36:10] | And I would hate to see you isolate yourself. | 而我不想看到你孤立自己 | 
| [36:12] | Whatever’s going to happen with your stepdad, | 不管以后你和你继父之间会发生什么 | 
| [36:14] | don’t you think it would be easier with friends around? | 你不觉得有朋友在身边会更好过吗 | 
| [36:17] | Annie! | 安妮 | 
| [36:19] | I can’t believe I actually found you. | 不敢相信我真的找到你了 | 
| [36:21] | Jason, what are you doing here? | 加森 你在这里做什么 | 
| [36:23] | I saw your picture on that horrible gossip blog. | 我在那个八卦博客上看到你的照片 | 
| [36:26] | I was worried about you. | 就很担心你 | 
| [36:27] | Don’t you think it’s time to come home? | 难道你不觉得该回家了吗 | 
| [36:33] | Jason, you’re a really wonderful guy | 加森 在我的记忆中 | 
| [36:37] | from what I can recall, | 你是个非常好的人 | 
| [36:40] | and I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这听起来会很疯狂 | 
| [36:41] | but… | 但是 | 
| [36:43] | I feel like I already am home. | 我觉得我已经到家了 | 
| [36:46] | Looks like you’re finally waking up. | 看来你终于要醒过来了 | 
| [36:56] | Looks like you’re finally waking up. | 看来你终于要醒过来了 | 
| [36:59] | Liam? | 利亚姆 | 
| [37:02] | It’s good to have you back. | 你能醒来真是太好了 | 
| [37:15] | So let me get this straight. | 让我把话说清楚了 | 
| [37:16] | In your dream, | 在你的梦境里 | 
| [37:18] | I was driving an economy car, | 我开着一辆经济型轿车 | 
| [37:21] | and you didn’t wake up screaming? | 而你却没有因此尖叫着醒来是吗 | 
| [37:23] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子坏掉了吗 | 
| [37:24] | It wasn’t so bad. | 没那么糟糕 | 
| [37:26] | The most awful part was that you were so determined | 最糟糕的是你决心要过上 | 
| [37:29] | to have this certain kind of life | 有钱人的日子 以至于你宁愿 | 
| [37:30] | that you were willing to build it all around a lie. | 将自己的生活建立在谎言之上 | 
| [37:33] | Yeah, well, that’s even more implausible. | 那就更说不通了 | 
| [37:35] | I mean, I swear, it felt | 我发誓 在梦中我感觉 | 
| [37:37] | just as real as anything that’s ever happened. | 一切都和真实世界一模一样 | 
| [37:40] | But certain things… I mean, I should have known it was a dream. | 但有些事…我本该意识到那是个梦的 | 
| [37:43] | Like, in what reality would Silver ever hurt her friends? | 比如现实中小银是绝对不会伤害朋友的 | 
| [37:48] | I’m going to have to check her dressing now. | 我需要检查一下伤口的包扎 | 
| [38:00] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿回来 | 
| [38:02] | There’s something I got to take care of. | 我有些事情要去处理 | 
| [38:05] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [38:10] | Hey, Navid? | 纳维 | 
| [38:12] | About what I said earlier… | 关于我之前说的话… | 
| [38:15] | I’m not so fine by myself. | 其实我一个人应付不来 | 
| [38:19] | You don’t think I knew that? | 你以为我不知道吗 | 
| [38:28] | Adrianna? | 阿德里安娜 | 
| [38:29] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 | 
| [38:31] | Is Annie okay? | 安妮还好吗 | 
| [38:33] | Yeah, yeah, uh, she’s… she’s fine. | 是的 她…她没事 | 
| [38:37] | That’s… that’s great. | 那…那就好 | 
| [38:42] | Hey, Ade? | 艾德 | 
| [38:46] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你来看我姐 | 
| [38:57] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [38:58] | I’m Erin Silver. Um, I really need to get my forms back. | 我是艾莲·西福尔 我得要回我的文件 | 
| [39:01] | I made a big mistake. | 我犯了个天大的错误 | 
| [39:02] | Oh, actually, yes, there was a mistake. | 没错 是的 是有一处错误 | 
| [39:04] | There was a signature line left blank. | 有个需要签字的地方没有签上 | 
| [39:06] | That’s why we called the donor. | 所以我们给捐赠人打了电话 | 
| [39:10] | You forged my signature? | 你伪造了我的签名 | 
| [39:12] | Teddy, I mean, I can explain. | 泰迪 我能解释 | 
| [39:14] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:15] | You can’t. | 你解释不了 | 
| [39:40] | Mr. and Mrs. Miller? | 米勒先生 米勒太太 | 
| [39:42] | Hi. It’s Naomi. | 你们好 我是娜欧米 | 
| [39:44] | I’m sorry to bother you so early. | 很抱歉这么早打扰你们 | 
| [39:46] | I’m just wondering if you’ve maybe heard from… | 我就是想问问你们有没有收到… | 
| [39:50] | Max. | 麦克斯 | 
| [39:52] | You were supposed to be in Iceland. | 你不是该在冰岛的吗 | 
| [39:53] | Hey, Naomi. | 你好 娜欧米 | 
| [39:57] | So you really never left my side? | 你真的一直守在我身边吗 | 
| [40:00] | How could I when I was the cause of this whole thing? | 我怎么能离开呢 一切都是我造成的 | 
| [40:03] | I’m never going to be able to forgive myself. | 我永远也无法原谅自己了 | 
| [40:05] | Liam, listen to me. | 利亚姆 听我说 | 
| [40:08] | This was not your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [40:10] | Wasn’t my fault, either. | 也不是我的错 | 
| [40:12] | Bad things are going to happen in our lives. | 我们生活中总会有坏事发生 | 
| [40:14] | There’s no way to prevent that. | 谁也没有办法阻止 | 
| [40:17] | But the important thing is | 但重要的是 | 
| [40:19] | that we go through these things together. | 我们在风雨中相互扶持 | 
| [40:24] | I’m really glad you’re going to be okay. | 看到你没事我真的很高兴 | 
| [40:26] | Me– I am fine. | 我吗 我很好 | 
| [40:29] | But you– | 但你… | 
| [40:31] | What you went through… | 你经历的痛苦… | 
| [40:33] | I can’t imagine. | 我想都不敢想 | 
| [40:35] | Are you sure you’re going to be okay? | 你确定你会好起来吗 | 
| [40:38] | Yeah. Absolutely. | 百分百确定 | 
| [40:51] | Hey, moron? | 二逼 | 
| [40:55] | You can’t be taking up a whole space with that thing. | 你那破车不能占那么大地方吧 | 
| [41:05] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [41:07] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你丫有病吧 |