时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I told you, I slept with you in Vegas | 我说过了 我跟你在维加斯上床 |
[00:06] | because I thought Dixon and I weren’t together. | 只是因为我以为迪克森跟我分手了 |
[00:08] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 那不可能再发生 |
[00:11] | You know, I just wanted to try this thing out on my own | 我只是想自己默默地尝试这件事 |
[00:13] | without any pressure, no gossip, no anything, | 没有外界压力 没有绯闻 没有干扰 |
[00:16] | so I haven’t told any of my friends. | 所以我没告诉我的朋友们 |
[00:18] | I thought I’d take you someplace kind of special. | 我想带你去个特别点的地方 |
[00:25] | I just want you to love me! | 我只是想要你爱我 |
[00:26] | You are completely insane! | 你简直是个疯子 |
[00:28] | – Liam, wait. – Let me go. | -利亚姆 等等 -放开我 |
[00:29] | Liam, no! | 利亚姆 不 |
[00:31] | 911, what’s the emergency? | 这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[00:33] | My name is Liam Court. | 我叫利亚姆·柯特 |
[00:33] | Uh, I’ve just seen an accident. | 我刚刚目睹一起意外 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry, I, uh… | 抱歉 我… |
[00:41] | I think I’ve made a mistake. | 我想我弄错了 |
[00:49] | Remember, you can run, but you can’t hide. | 记着 你跑得了和尚 跑不了庙 |
[00:53] | Ashley Howard, LAPD. | 我是艾什莉·霍华德 洛杉矶警局的 |
[00:54] | They assigned me as your security detail. | 他们指派我来保护你的安全 |
[00:56] | I just got an e-mail from Bryce Woodbridge | 我刚刚收到布赖斯·伍德布里奇的邮件 |
[00:58] | thanking me for hiring her as the new CEO. | 感谢我雇她做新的执行总裁 |
[01:00] | You want to explain to me what’s going on? | 你能解释一下这是怎么回事吗 |
[01:01] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你开心 |
[01:03] | Told you about that video I took | 我跟你说过我从”闪乐部”的一个 |
[01:04] | from that kid at the Pop Up, right? | 小孩手里拿到的那个视频吧 |
[01:05] | The sex tape? | 性爱录像吗 |
[01:06] | You’re not gonna do anything with that. | 你不会准备拿它干什么吧 |
[01:09] | This is for everything that you put into the club. | 这是补偿你对俱乐部的投资 |
[01:13] | Please, hey, hey, hey, hey. | 拜托 拜托 |
[01:14] | Get the hell out. | 给我滚出去 |
[01:15] | If I ever see you in here again, | 要是再让我在这看见你 |
[01:16] | I will kick your ass. | 别怪我跟你发飙 |
[01:52] | Please don’t kick my ass. | 拜托你别发飙 |
[01:53] | I just, uh, uh… | 我只是… |
[01:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:58] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[01:59] | It’s your check for the money I put into the bar. | 就是你补偿我投资给的支票 |
[02:04] | I never wanted the whole world to see that video, Liam. | 利亚姆 我从没想让全世界看到那视频 |
[02:07] | I feel awful. | 我感觉特别难受 |
[02:08] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[02:09] | If I could build a time machine, I’d take it back to that day | 如果我能造个时光机 我立马回到那天 |
[02:12] | and erase every stupid mistake I’ve made. | 弥补我干的那些蠢事 |
[02:16] | Yeah, well, the only thing you can do now | 现在你能做的 |
[02:18] | is get the hell out of here. | 就是从这滚出去 |
[02:20] | Liam, come on. | 利亚姆 别这样 |
[02:25] | Some things you can’t forgive and forget. | 有些事是无法原谅无法忘却的 |
[02:34] | Hey, babe, check it out. | 宝贝 来看看 |
[02:36] | Your lawyer just sent over the contracts. | 你律师刚把合同送来 |
[02:38] | I am now the head of my own record label, | 我现在有了自己的唱片公司 |
[02:40] | about to sign a rising star who | 还要签下你这颗新星 |
[02:41] | just happens to be my girl. | 而你刚好还是我女友 |
[02:44] | We should take a picture. | 我们得合张影 |
[02:46] | Dixon, I have bed head. | 迪克森 我蓬头垢面 |
[02:47] | I have cereal in my teeth. | 牙上还残留着麦片 |
[02:48] | Okay, that doesn’t matter. | 好啦 那不碍事的 |
[02:50] | Okay, look, when we make it big, | 等我们业有所成那天 |
[02:52] | we’re gonna remember the times that we kept it real, okay? | 要记得我们葆有自己的这一刻 好吗 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:02] | Music history has just been made. | 音乐史记写下了它的第一笔 |
[03:06] | Looks so official, doesn’t it? | 看起来好正式啊 |
[03:07] | What do you think we should call the company? | 你觉得公司起什么名字好 |
[03:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:11] | Dixon’s Record Label? | 迪克森唱片公司 |
[03:15] | Stick to singing, okay? | 一路唱下去 怎样 |
[03:18] | No, actually, you know who’s, like, | 不 实际上 你知道 |
[03:20] | kick ass at this kind of thing? | 这种事找谁最合适吗 |
[03:23] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[03:24] | I should give him a call, find out what he thinks. | 我该给他打个电话 问问他的想法 |
[03:26] | No. | 别 |
[03:28] | I mean, this is our thing. | 我是说 这是我们的事 |
[03:30] | We don’t need anybody’s help. | 不用求助于他人 |
[03:34] | Absolutely right. | 对极了 |
[04:00] | See, when you do it, | 看吧 你跳起来 |
[04:01] | it’s the art of burlesque. | 就是滑稽艺术表演 |
[04:03] | When I do it, | 轮到我跳 |
[04:03] | I’m just another girl trying to dance. | 就成了初试跳舞的小姑娘 |
[04:05] | I’m very flattered, | 听你这么说我十分荣幸 |
[04:07] | but that better not be the reason you’re quitting. | 不过这最好不是你退出的理由 |
[04:09] | No, um, my fertility specialist called. | 不是 生育专家来电话了 |
[04:12] | They said that I have two healthy embryos | 他们说我可以冷冻两个健康胚胎 |
[04:14] | in the freezer whenever I’m ready. | 只要我准备好就成 |
[04:17] | And you’re ready? | 那你准备好了吗 |
[04:18] | Probably not. | 还没 |
[04:20] | You know, I started dancing | 我开始跳舞 |
[04:22] | because between trying to get pregnant | 是因为在准备怀孕 |
[04:25] | and having the BRCA gene, | 和携带乳腺癌基因期间 |
[04:27] | I just felt like my body was out of control. | 觉得我的身体不听使唤了 |
[04:30] | Dancing has been this great way of pretending | 跳舞是极好的伪装方法 |
[04:33] | that I’m this sexy, powerful woman | 好像我就是这个性感又活力四射 |
[04:35] | who isn’t afraid of anything. | 不惧一切的女人一样 |
[04:37] | I just wish it were true. | 这一切要是真的该多好 |
[04:42] | Okay, I got your hysterical voice mail, | 我收到你那条歇斯底里的语音留言 |
[04:45] | and dug up my high school yearbook. | 就从箱底翻出了我的高中毕业年鉴 |
[04:46] | Dixon’s West Bev sweatshirt. | 还有迪克森的西比弗利运动衫 |
[04:48] | Full disclosure, he said it was full of memories, | 爆个内幕 他说这衣服充满了回忆 |
[04:51] | which may or may not mean he wore while losing his virginity. | 很可能他穿着它破了处男身 |
[04:53] | Ew. Remind me not to walk under a black light. | 提醒我别在黑光灯下走 |
[04:55] | So what is this all about? | 你这又是怎么回事儿 |
[04:57] | Are you familiar with the Ladies of West Bev Le Society? | 你对”俪群会”熟不熟 |
[05:00] | Uh, yeah, that high school alumni group? | 那个高中校友会吗 |
[05:02] | And super elite club for | 还是为比弗利山庄的 |
[05:05] | the most powerful women in Beverly Hills. | 女强人们开办的群英会 |
[05:06] | They throw the most important parties. | 她们举办的都是最具影响力的派对 |
[05:08] | I mean, if the president comes in to town, | 如果总统大人来了 |
[05:09] | the Legacy Ladies are his first stop. | 俪群会肯定是他的第一站 |
[05:11] | And they asked you to join? | 她们邀请你加入了吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah, not yet. | 还没有 |
[05:14] | Gwen Thompson called to talk, which can only mean | 格温·汤普森约我谈谈 就说明 |
[05:17] | they are interested in me for membership. | 她们有兴趣让我入会 |
[05:21] | Max, what happened to wearing West Bev colors? | 麦克斯 不是说好穿学校的标志颜色吗 |
[05:23] | I told you I need to show school spirit. | 我告诉过你我需要展现学校精神风貌 |
[05:25] | I can’t wear a royal blue suit to work. | 我不能穿宝蓝色西装去上班 |
[05:26] | I mean, I’ll look like a guy from Million Dollar Listing. | 我会像个《百万美金豪宅》里的选手一样 |
[05:29] | Look, I know this is a big day for you, | 我知道今天对你来说很重要 |
[05:30] | but unless it’s bigger than the merger Bryce put together, | 但除非比布莱斯召集的并购方案还重要 |
[05:32] | I got to go. | 不然我得走了 |
[05:33] | Data Nitrate’s stock price is about to go through the roof. | 硝酸盐数据的股价已经飞涨了 |
[05:37] | Mother-of-pearl, she’s here. | 天哪 她来了 |
[05:38] | Fine. Go do your little merger thing. | 好吧 去搞定你那并购小问题吧 |
[05:40] | Show Gwen in on your way out. | 出去的时候告诉格温怎么进来 |
[05:41] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[05:44] | So I guess I will just be… | 那我就去… |
[05:47] | Exhibiting school spirit. | 展示学校风貌 |
[05:48] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[05:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:51] | Now, the fight song for West Beverly was… | 西比弗利高中的战歌是… |
[05:53] | How did it go? *Oh, West Beverly…* | 怎么唱来着 *哦 西比弗利* |
[05:56] | That’s the Canadian national anthem. | 那是加拿大国歌 |
[05:58] | No one knows that. | 没人知道 |
[05:59] | Oh, Mrs. Thompson. | 汤普森夫人 |
[06:00] | I almost forgot you were stopping by. Please sit down. | 我都差点忘了你要来 请坐 |
[06:02] | Please, Naomi, | 别这样 娜欧米 |
[06:03] | Mrs. Thompson is my mother-in-law’s name, | 汤普森夫人是我婆婆的名字 |
[06:06] | so you can call me Gwen. | 叫我格温就行了 |
[06:08] | Your home’s adorable. | 你家真漂亮 |
[06:10] | Oh, it’s just a starter. | 随便装修的而已 |
[06:12] | Gwen, this is my dear friend | 格温 这是我在西比弗利高中的 |
[06:15] | Annie Wilson from high school. | 好朋友安妮·威尔森 |
[06:16] | We were just actually going over our West Bev yearbook, | 我们刚刚就在重温高中毕业年鉴 |
[06:18] | reminiscing about the good old days. | 回忆那美好的过往岁月 |
[06:20] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 非常棒不是吗 |
[06:22] | No matter how busy our lives get with | 无论我们是忙着 |
[06:23] | international travel and philanthropy, | 环球旅行还是做慈善事业 |
[06:26] | our days at West Bev stay with us. | 在西比弗利高中的日子永远在我们心间 |
[06:28] | It’s almost embarrassing. | 太惭愧了 |
[06:31] | So, what brings you by, Gwen? | 什么风把你吹来了 格温 |
[06:32] | I’m not gonna beat around the bush. | 我就开门见山了 |
[06:35] | We’ve had a spot open up… | 我们现在有一个位置空缺 |
[06:37] | I accept. When do I start? | 我同意加入 什么时候开始 |
[06:38] | Well, I admire your enthusiasm, | 我很欣赏你的热情 |
[06:41] | but you didn’t let me finish. | 但你要先听我说完 |
[06:44] | Right now, there are two women we think might fit the bill. | 现在我们的候选名单上有两位女士 |
[06:47] | Two women? | 两位 |
[06:48] | So it’s like a contest? | 所以这像一个竞赛一样吗 |
[06:50] | It’s between you | 我们要在你和 |
[06:51] | and Felicity Hathaway. | 菲丽斯特·海瑟薇之间选择 |
[06:53] | She was a few years ahead of you at West Bev. | 她是比你大几届的西比弗利毕业生 |
[06:56] | And, I mean, of course, you’re both beautiful, wealthy, dynamic, | 当然 你们都集美丽财富与活力于一身 |
[06:59] | and married to young tycoons. | 并且都嫁给了年轻的富豪 |
[07:02] | So we will see which one of you | 所以我们要看看你们二人 |
[07:04] | is West Bev Legacy Ladies material. | 谁更适合加入俪群会 |
[07:08] | This weekend. | 本周末 |
[07:09] | This weekend? | 本周末怎样 |
[07:10] | At the West Bev Homecoming Alumni event. | 在西比弗利高中校友返校大会上 |
[07:12] | I mean, surely you will be there. | 你一定会来的对吧 |
[07:16] | As if I would miss that. | 我怎么可能错过呢 |
[07:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:20] | Oh, and, uh, Felicity Hathaway | 对了 菲丽斯特·海瑟薇 |
[07:22] | is hosting a charity drive at the alumni banquet. | 将在校友晚宴上举办一场慈善活动 |
[07:25] | So, um, | 所以 |
[07:26] | I don’t know, maybe find some fun way | 或许你可以另辟蹊径 |
[07:28] | to dazzle us at the football rally? | 在橄榄球赛上让我们耳目一新吧 |
[07:31] | I’m sure it’ll be bangin’, | 我相信一定会很给力的 |
[07:33] | as the kids are saying these days. | 现在年轻人都是这么说的吧 |
[07:35] | See you then. | 到时候见咯 |
[07:38] | Please tell me you’re not dragging us all back to high school | 请告诉我你不会把我们都拉回高中 |
[07:40] | so you can fight it out for queen bee. | 助你夺得你的蜂后桂冠 |
[07:42] | Well, it’s not gonna be a fight. | 不会硝烟四起 |
[07:45] | It’s gonna be a massacre. | 只有横尸遍地 |
[08:09] | Okay, everyone say, “West Bev and cheese” so you smile. | 大家一起说”西比弗利茄子”然后微笑 |
[08:13] | West Bev and cheese! | 西比弗利茄子 |
[08:18] | Okay, okay, are we done here? | 可以走了吗 |
[08:19] | Did you win yet? | 你赢了吗 |
[08:21] | No, I have to give the picture to Gwen | 不 我还要把照片给格温 |
[08:22] | so she can see how popular I still am. | 让她看看我现在依旧人气高涨 |
[08:23] | Then I have to take over one of the day’s events. | 然后我还要接管白天的一个活动 |
[08:27] | Ooh, like this alumni tree dedication ceremony? | 比如这个校友树捐献仪式 |
[08:29] | Lame and cancelled. Get ready to cheer, | 真逊 取消算了 准备好欢呼吧 |
[08:32] | because I’m going to make a dazzling donation to the school. | 因为我要捐给学校华丽丽的一大笔钱 |
[08:35] | Felicity Hathaway can eat my dust. | 菲丽斯特·海瑟薇绝不是我的对手 |
[08:37] | We really are back in high school. | 我们真的回到高中了 |
[08:40] | Yeah. Got to say, | 不得不说 |
[08:41] | this place brings back a lot of good memories. | 这地方勾起许多美好回忆 |
[08:44] | Like Liam dragging us out to my bachelor party | 比如当我要和艾德结婚时 |
[08:45] | when I was marrying Ade. | 利亚姆拉我们去参加我的单身汉派对 |
[08:47] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[08:49] | Not really. | 不记得了 |
[09:00] | Good times. | 那时候多好 |
[09:05] | Okay, Naomi got her photo. | 娜欧米拍了她要的照片 |
[09:07] | Now we can go. | 现在我们可以走了 |
[09:08] | Liam, I get paid to protect you | 利亚姆 我受聘来保护你 |
[09:09] | so you can have some semblance of a normal life. | 就是为了让你过一下普通人的生活 |
[09:12] | I’m sorry, I just… | 不好意思 我只是… |
[09:13] | Crowds make me nervous. | 人一多我就紧张 |
[09:15] | I keep feeling like someone’s lurking around, | 感觉有人埋伏在周围 |
[09:16] | ready to pounce. | 随时准备扑上来 |
[09:17] | Like that sleazy photographer you punched? | 比如那个被你打了一顿的卑鄙狗仔吗 |
[09:20] | He’s in jail. | 他进局子了 |
[09:21] | Are you serious? Since when? | 你开玩笑的吧 什么时候的事 |
[09:23] | Since I did a little digging. | 我做了些调查 |
[09:24] | Turns out he’s a deadbeat dad | 发现他是个不付赡养费的父亲 |
[09:25] | with a bench warrant. | 并为此手握法院拘票 |
[09:26] | So I had him locked up. | 于是我找人把他关起来了 |
[09:27] | Now will you relax and enjoy being back in high school? | 你现在可以放轻松 享受返校时光了吧 |
[09:32] | Ladies, give him some room to breathe. | 女士们 给他点喘气的空间 |
[09:34] | So who were you then, who are you now, | 请描述一下你从高中到现在的变化 |
[09:37] | and what have you done since high school? | 以及毕业以后你都做了什么 |
[09:38] | I have avoided people that ask me questions like that. | 问我这个问题的人 我都和他们绝交了 |
[09:41] | I’m sorry. Naomi’s making me do it. | 对不起 是娜欧米逼我的 |
[09:43] | It’s ridiculous, right? | 特可笑 对吧 |
[09:44] | We graduated two years ago. | 我们毕业都两年了 |
[09:46] | So what if I thought I’d be completing | 就算我曾经以为我现在应该在做 |
[09:47] | a prestigious theater program by now? | 一个声势浩大的剧场项目又怎样 |
[09:50] | I’m not a loser because I haven’t done that. | 就算我没做到那一点 或是没做到任何 |
[09:52] | Or anything that I’m remotely proud of. | 能引以为豪的事 并不意味着我失败了 |
[09:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, uh, Naomi may be onto something | 等等 娜欧米为这校友会费劲心思 |
[09:57] | with this alumni thing. | 似乎另有所图 |
[09:58] | We have a lot of heavy-hitters who went to this school. | 有很多大人物毕业于这所学校 |
[10:02] | A VP from EMI, | 百代唱片公司的副总 |
[10:04] | another exec from a record label… | 另一家唱片公司的高管 |
[10:07] | Quincy Jones? | 还有昆西·琼斯 |
[10:09] | Honey, no, not the Quincy Jones. | 亲爱的 不是那个昆西·琼斯 |
[10:11] | I’m pretty sure that kid was in my gym class. | 我确定这只是个我体育课上的同学 |
[10:12] | Well, whoever it is, | 不管他是谁 |
[10:14] | we’ve still got to walk around and schmooze. | 我们都该去到处转转 拉拉关系 |
[10:15] | Come on, let’s go. | 来嘛 走吧 |
[10:16] | – All right, bye. – Have fun. | -好吧 拜拜 -玩得开心 |
[10:18] | My turn for an interview? | 该采访我了吗 |
[10:21] | Cousin Emily? | 艾米丽表妹 |
[10:22] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[10:23] | More like painful shock, actually. | 其实更像是惊吓 |
[10:25] | It’s funny, I never really thought | 说来奇怪 我从没想过 |
[10:27] | of you as West Bev alum | 你会是西比弗利校友 |
[10:28] | because you only went here for what, like, a month? | 因为你在这学校也就待了 一个月吧 |
[10:30] | Oh, it’s true, but once a West Bevvy, | 是没错 但一日为西比弗利人 |
[10:32] | – always a West Bevvy. – Hi, guys. | -终身为西比弗利人 -你们好 |
[10:35] | Besides, I was in town on a press tour, | 况且我正好在城里巡回演出 |
[10:36] | and I heard it was homecoming, so home I came. | 听说这里举办校友返校日 我就来了 |
[10:40] | My agent thought it would be | 我的经纪人觉得这对我的博客来说 |
[10:41] | perfect fodder for my blog. | 也是个很好的素材 |
[10:42] | You have an agent and a press tour and a blog. | 经纪人 巡回演出 博客三不缺啊 |
[10:46] | Right? | 还行吧 |
[10:47] | Like, the life of a theater student at NYU | 一个纽约大学话剧系学生 |
[10:49] | who almost landed a role on Broadway | 几乎成为了百老汇的”戏剧之王” |
[10:51] | is so exciting. | 简直棒极了 |
[10:53] | But for some reason, | 不知怎的 |
[10:54] | I have, like, 212,000 regular readers. | 我已经有21万2千名定期订阅者 |
[10:59] | Isn’t it great? | 是不是很棒 |
[10:59] | Yeah, it’s so great, I want to kill myself. | 棒极了 谁给我个地缝让我钻一下 |
[11:02] | So… what have you been up to since high school? | 话说 你毕业以后干什么去了 |
[11:06] | Oh, you know, uh, just keeping busy. | 忙忙这 忙忙那 |
[11:09] | I should probably get back to it. | 我得继续采访了 |
[11:13] | Oh, my God. Jasper? | 天哪 那不会是贾斯珀吧 |
[11:15] | – Who? – Just another blast from the past. | -谁 -就是个以前的杯具 |
[11:19] | You know what, Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[11:19] | Why don’t you interview yourself? | 要不你自己采访一下自己吧 |
[11:21] | I’m sure you’d be much better at it than I would. | 我确定你”采”得一定比我好 |
[11:29] | I can’t believe Naomi sent a private plane | 难以相信娜欧米就为了高中校友会 |
[11:31] | to bring you back to high school. | 居然派了私人飞机去接你 |
[11:34] | Well, when you use the words “Naomi” | 如果一句话里同时出现 |
[11:35] | and “high school” in the same sentence, | “娜欧米”和”高中” |
[11:36] | I think pretty much anything is believable. | 我觉得没有什么是不能相信的 |
[11:40] | Plus, I needed to get out of town | 况且我也需要出城 |
[11:42] | and clear my head, anyway. | 理一理我的思绪 |
[11:43] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[11:46] | Shane broke up with me for good. | 肖恩彻底和我决裂了 |
[11:48] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:49] | Yup. | 你没听错 |
[11:50] | I’m so sorry, Teddy. | 泰迪 我很遗憾 |
[11:52] | I don’t know why, but I… | 说不上为什么 但我… |
[11:54] | I always thought he’d be the one. | 我总感觉他就是你的真命天子 |
[11:56] | I guess I always felt like | 我一直感觉继伊恩之后 |
[11:57] | he was the first guy you were truly crazy about since Ian. | 他是第一个让你为之疯狂的人 |
[12:00] | Yeah, well, when I got back to D.C. | 我回华盛顿之后 |
[12:02] | I tried to give it another shot, but… | 本想再和他聊一聊 结果… |
[12:05] | he ended it out of nowhere. | 他莫名其妙得要分手 |
[12:08] | But enough about me and my non-existent love life. | 别提我和我那不存在的爱情生活了 |
[12:11] | How’s the baby-making stuff going? | 你的”造人工程”怎么样了 |
[12:12] | You taking good care of my sperm? | 你有没有好好照顾我的精子啊 |
[12:14] | That did not sound right. | 怎么听起来怪怪的 |
[12:17] | It’s great. | 好着呢 |
[12:18] | The doctor said I just need to pull the trigger | 医生说只要我签字 |
[12:20] | and I’ll be pregnant. | 随时可怀孕 |
[12:23] | Which also doesn’t sound right. | 怎么听起来也是怪怪的 |
[12:25] | Well, I am glad you’re getting what you really want. | 你能得到你想要的 我很开心 |
[12:29] | One of us should. | 至少我们中的一个能得到 |
[12:31] | Hey, when we’re out of tennis balls, | 等我们网球打没了之后 |
[12:33] | you want to break into the high school | 想不想闯进高中 |
[12:34] | and write “Shane is lame” all over the lockers? | 在每个柜子上写满”去死吧 肖恩” |
[12:37] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[12:40] | I, of course, am Gwen Thompson. | 我呢 自然就是格温·汤普森 |
[12:43] | President of the Ladies of West Bev Legacy Society. | 俪群会的主席 |
[12:46] | And it’s my pleasure to introduce | 请允许我向大家介绍 |
[12:48] | fellow West Bev-er Naomi Miller Clark, | 西比弗利校友 娜欧米·米勒·克拉克 |
[12:51] | who asked to make a very special presentation today. | 今天 她要做个特殊的演讲 |
[13:00] | Thank you, Gwen. | 谢谢格温 |
[13:02] | And thank you, West Beverly. | 谢谢西比弗利的每一个人 |
[13:04] | It’s so good to be back | 能回到这么多 |
[13:06] | among the many, many people who love me. | 爱我的人的身边 感觉真好 |
[13:09] | Everything I have– my career, | 我所拥有的一切 我的事业 |
[13:12] | my husband, our subsequent wealth– | 我的丈夫 我们后来的财富 |
[13:14] | it’s all because of my years at West Beverly. | 都归功于我在西比弗利高中的几年 |
[13:17] | Which is why I decided… | 所以我决定 |
[13:20] | that I want to give a little something back. | 以一点小意思来回报母校 |
[13:23] | And by “a little something”, | 说到”一点小意思” |
[13:25] | I mean a colossal new building. | 我指的是宏伟的新建筑 |
[13:28] | I hope you are as dazzled as I am | 我希望你们像我一样为它惊叹 |
[13:31] | by the future… Miller-Clark Fashion Science Building. | 未来的 米勒-克拉克时尚科学楼 |
[13:51] | Welcome home, West Beverly Hills High Wildcats. | 欢迎西比弗利高中野猫队归来 |
[13:54] | It’s the Halftime Powder Puff Alumni Football game! | 现在是中场粉扑橄榄球校友赛时间 |
[13:58] | Boys dressed as girls, and girls kicking ass. | 男生打扮成女生 女生奋战球场 |
[14:00] | Come on, dude. Uh, okay, look. | 拜托 伙计 听着 |
[14:03] | I never thought I’d say this in a million years, | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[14:05] | but right now, I’m actually pretty glad to be disabled. | 但此时此刻 我真的很庆幸我残疾了 |
[14:08] | Come on, we used to do | 来吧 我们以前不也 |
[14:10] | crazy staff together like this all the time. | 总一起做这种疯狂的事 |
[14:11] | What? What are you guys up for– | 怎样 你们想做什么动作 |
[14:12] | a pyramid, or a basic shoulder-sit? | 金字塔造型 还是基本的肩上站立 |
[14:14] | I’m down for whatever. | 无论哪个我都乐意 |
[14:21] | That was so unfortunate about the banner, Naomi. | 横幅那事真是太惨了 娜欧米 |
[14:24] | Wasn’t it, Felicity? | 你说是不是 菲丽斯特 |
[14:25] | So unfortunate. | 惨不忍睹 |
[14:27] | But at least it’ll give us all something | 但至少这事让我们 |
[14:28] | to talk about at my banquet this evening. | 在今晚我的宴会上有了谈资 |
[14:31] | I cannot believe Felicity would stoop to something so… | 我不敢相信菲丽斯特竟堕落得 |
[14:34] | juvenile and unladylike. | 如此不成熟 不淑女 |
[14:36] | High school made us | 高中时光造就了 |
[14:37] | the strong and successful women we are today. | 如今强大又成功的我们 |
[14:40] | We didn’t get there by rolling over | 我们可不是靠妥协 |
[14:41] | and playing nice with the competition, did we? | 与公平竞争走到现在的 对吗 |
[14:50] | West Beverly, ho! | 西比弗利 加油 |
[14:53] | Beverly West, ho! | 比弗利西 加油 |
[15:00] | Diet ginger ale, right? | 健怡姜汁汽水 对吗 |
[15:03] | It’s been a long time, Annie, | 好久不见 安妮 |
[15:04] | but some things you, uh, you just never forget. | 但有些事是难以忘却的 |
[15:07] | I, uh… didn’t expect to see you. | 我没想到会 |
[15:10] | Ever again. | 再见到你 |
[15:11] | I’ve been in town for a couple months now, | 我回来几个月了 |
[15:13] | and I’ve actually been meaning to call you… | 我一直想打电话给你 |
[15:17] | and Liam. | 和利亚姆 |
[15:18] | I thought we could get together and talk about, uh, old times. | 觉得我们可以聚一聚 聊聊旧时光 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I’m not really interested in “old times”. | 我对旧时光没什么兴趣 |
[15:25] | You know what? Neither am I. | 你知道吗 我也没兴趣 |
[15:26] | Especially when there’s something | 特别是当一些 |
[15:27] | a lot more interesting going on in the present. | 更有趣的事发生在现在 |
[15:31] | Look, that’s actually what I wanted to talk to Liam about. | 听着 这正是我想找利亚姆谈的事情 |
[15:33] | Three years ago, you set his boat on fire. | 三年前 你把他的船烧了 |
[15:35] | I don’t think he really wants to talk to you. | 我想他不会愿意跟你谈的 |
[15:37] | Really? Because after he beat the crap out of me, | 是吗 在他狠狠地揍了我以后 |
[15:39] | I kind of thought he owed me one. | 我觉得他欠我这个人情 |
[15:41] | Just tell him I have something I think he will want to see. | 告诉他我这有些东西他肯定感兴趣 |
[15:45] | His future could depend on it. | 他的未来就指望这个了 |
[15:47] | Wait… Wait, what does that even mean? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[16:00] | Naomi! | 娜欧米 |
[16:02] | You’re supposed to blocking. | 你应该阻拦的 |
[16:03] | I thought this was supposed to be touch football. | 我以为这是触身式橄榄球赛 |
[16:05] | Oops. | 不好意思 |
[16:08] | She did that on purpose! | 她故意的 |
[16:09] | That banner was an understatement. | 那横幅真是写得不到位 |
[16:12] | Poor Felicity. | 可怜的菲丽斯特 |
[16:13] | You’re babbling, honey. | 你在说胡话了 亲爱的 |
[16:14] | Check in with the nurse, okay? | 让护士好好检查 好吗 |
[16:16] | And don’t worry– I will take over your banquet | 别担心 我会帮你主持宴会 |
[16:18] | and make it unforgettable. | 并让宴会变得难忘的 |
[16:36] | Shane. | 肖恩 |
[16:38] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[16:39] | Sorry to bother you, but… | 抱歉打扰你 但是 |
[16:40] | I need to talk to Teddy. | 我需要和泰迪谈谈 |
[16:42] | After the way you broke up with him, | 在你那样甩了他以后 |
[16:43] | I’m not sure Teddy wants to talk to you. | 我想泰迪不会想跟你谈的 |
[16:46] | Is that what Teddy told you? | 泰迪是这么跟你说的吗 |
[16:49] | Silver, when Teddy got back to D.C., | 小银 泰迪回到华盛顿后 |
[16:50] | I told him I wanted a serious relationship. | 我跟他说我想要一个正式的关系 |
[16:52] | No more living separate lives. | 不要再各过各的了 |
[16:54] | He said he understood, | 他说他理解 |
[16:55] | and then just stopped returning my calls. | 然后就不回我电话了 |
[16:57] | What? Why would he do that? | 什么 他为什么那么做 |
[17:00] | And why would he lie about it? | 他又为什么要撒谎 |
[17:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:02] | But I’d like a chance to talk to him and find out. | 但我需要个机会跟他谈谈 找出原因 |
[17:06] | It must be weird being back at high school | 当全世界都看过你的电影后 |
[17:08] | after everyone in the world’s seen your movie, huh? | 再回到高中的感觉很奇怪吧 |
[17:11] | Uh, Corporate Invaders, not the other one. | 我是说《共同入侵者》 不是另一部 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:15] | Yeah, I got you. | 我懂你的意思 |
[17:17] | Yeah, I guess it’s nice, uh, | 我觉得还不错 |
[17:20] | going back and having all the teachers | 回去后 那些当年讨厌我的老师 |
[17:21] | who used to hate me suddenly kissing my ass. | 现在对我百般殷勤 |
[17:24] | You know, the Media Studies teacher | 传媒学老师 |
[17:25] | actually asked me to come back and be a guest speaker. | 还请我回去做客座讲师 |
[17:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[17:28] | Because of Corporate Invaders, | 因为《共同入侵者》 |
[17:30] | not the other one. | 不是另一部 |
[17:32] | I’m pretty sure. | 我很确定 |
[17:35] | So, I guess Navid’s little screwup | 我想纳维干的坏事 |
[17:36] | didn’t ruin your life after all, huh? | 并没有毁了你的生活 是吧 |
[17:38] | Do not ask me to forgive Navid. | 别劝我原谅纳维 |
[17:40] | – He crossed a line. – I know. | -他太过分了 -我知道 |
[17:41] | I know. I get it. | 我知道 我明白 |
[17:42] | It’s just, you know, of all the things in the world | 只是 这世上有许多事我可以放弃 |
[17:44] | I wish I could leave behind, friends aren’t one of them. | 但朋友绝对不在其中 |
[17:50] | I bet it’s the principal. | 我猜是校长打来的 |
[17:51] | She probably wants to name a wing after me. | 估计她想以我的名字命名一栋侧楼 |
[17:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:55] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 有什么紧急情况 |
[17:58] | Uh… My name is Liam Court. | 我叫利亚姆·柯特 |
[17:59] | Uh, I’ve just seen an accident. | 我刚刚目睹一起意外 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry, I, uh… | 抱歉 我… |
[18:03] | I think I made a mistake. | 我想我弄错了 |
[18:16] | Let’s give a West Bev welcome to Taio Cruz | 欢迎泰欧·克鲁兹光临花花公子豪邸 |
[18:18] | at the Playboy Mansion! | 让我们给他一个西比弗利式的欢呼 |
[18:20] | *I’m in a battle with my heartbeat* | *我和心跳作战* |
[18:24] | *The more I struggle, the more I get deep* | *我越挣扎陷得越深* |
[18:27] | *I go full-throttle down the dark streets* | *沿着黑暗街道加足马力* |
[18:31] | *And there is trouble ahead, I get weak* | *前方的问题 我也无力* |
[18:37] | *It’s like I’m running through a red light* | *好像我闯过红灯* |
[18:39] | *Girl, you know you make me weak* | *女孩 你让我浑身无力* |
[18:44] | *I should be hitting all the brake lights* | *我应打开刹车灯* |
[18:46] | Isn’t Taio fantastic? | 泰欧酷毙了有没有 |
[18:48] | Naomi Miller Clark throws | 娜欧米·米勒·克拉克举办了 |
[18:50] | the best alumni event in the history of West Beverly. | 西比弗利史上最棒的一场校友盛会 |
[18:53] | Did you actually just walk through your own party | 你刚刚是在你自己的派对上假装嘉宾 |
[18:55] | praising yourself in the third person? | 王婆卖瓜自卖自夸吗 |
[18:57] | Someone’s got to do it. | 必须得有人出来说好话啊 |
[18:59] | I took that banquet that Felicity was going to throw in the school gym | 我把菲丽斯特要在体育馆办的宴会 |
[19:02] | and turned it into the party of the century. | 变成了一场世纪盛宴 |
[19:04] | And I have so much more to do. | 而且我还增加了很多内容 |
[19:05] | After the band plays, | 乐队表演之后 |
[19:06] | I have to introduce the burlesque performers, | 我还要请出舞娘团演员们 |
[19:08] | kick off a lingerie fashion show for charity… | 开启一场慈善内衣时装秀 |
[19:10] | Are you sure that it’s worth doing all this just to get into a club? | 你确定为加入一个俱乐部这么做值得吗 |
[19:14] | Yes, I am. | 我确定 |
[19:16] | And not just for my own healthy ego. | 不仅为了满足我恰到好处的自尊心 |
[19:18] | The connections I make with the West Bev Legacy Ladies | 我在俪群会拓展的人脉 |
[19:20] | will help your career, too, honey. | 对你的事业也会有帮助 亲爱的 |
[19:22] | Uh, my career doesn’t need help. | 我的事业不需要帮助 |
[19:23] | That was Bryce on the phone. | 布赖斯刚才打电话来 |
[19:25] | The merger was approved. | 说并购提案通过了 |
[19:26] | – What?! – But she needs me to get to the office | -真的吗 -但她要我赶到办公室 |
[19:28] | for an emergency meeting of the new board of directors. | 参加新董事会成员的紧急会议 |
[19:31] | You’ll miss my moment of triumph. | 你会错过我胜利的时刻 |
[19:33] | You think I like leaving the Playboy Mansion | 你以为我想在内衣秀前 |
[19:34] | before the lingerie show? | 离开花花公子豪邸吗 |
[19:36] | *Girl, you know you make me weak* | *女孩 你让我浑身无力* |
[19:41] | *I should be hitting all the brake lights* | *我应该打开所有的刹车灯* |
[19:43] | *Hold up, hold up, oh!* | *稳住 稳住* |
[19:45] | *Girl, you really turn me on-on-on-on* | *女孩 你点燃我的激情* |
[19:48] | *You know you make my engine run-run-run-run* | *女孩 你打开我的引擎* |
[19:52] | *And there’s no turning back ’cause we’ve gone too far* | *已经走火入魔 无法回头* |
[19:56] | *I’ll drive you like a fast car* | *急速前进 激情迸发* |
[19:58] | *Go! Go! Go!* | *冲 冲 冲* |
[20:00] | *Girl, you really turn me on-on-on-on* | *女孩 你点燃我的激情* |
[20:03] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:05] | About how a being a gay guy at the Playboy Mansion | 谈谈一个基佬来花花公子豪邸 |
[20:07] | is like being a vegetarian at an all-you-can-eat ribs night? | 就好比一个素食者出现在肋排尽享之夜吗 |
[20:11] | About why you lied to me about Shane. | 谈谈肖恩的事你为什么骗我 |
[20:14] | He didn’t break up with you, did he? | 他没和你分手 对吧 |
[20:17] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[20:18] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[20:20] | Okay, don’t talk to me. | 好吧 不跟我谈可以 |
[20:24] | But you’re going to have to talk to Shane. | 但你得和肖恩谈谈 |
[20:30] | You brought Shane? | 你把肖恩带来了 |
[20:31] | Silver, you had no right. | 小银 你无权这么做 |
[20:33] | I have “Best friend rights” , | 我有”最好朋友权” |
[20:35] | especially when I see you pushing away someone | 尤其是当我发现你 |
[20:37] | that I know you care about, for no good reason. | 无缘无故赶走你爱的人时 |
[20:38] | I have a reason. | 我有理由 |
[20:39] | – Then what is it? – I’m scared, okay? | -什么理由 -我害怕了 行吗 |
[20:43] | The first relationship I had with a guy was a disaster. | 我和男生的第一段恋情是场灾难 |
[20:46] | I put my heart out on the line and he completely betrayed me. | 我搭上真心而他却背叛我 |
[20:49] | Teddy, that was high school. | 泰迪 那是在高中 |
[20:52] | Shane isn’t Ian. | 肖恩不是伊恩 |
[20:53] | And you can’t live your life in fear. | 而且你不能一直活在恐惧中 |
[20:56] | Gee, Silver, thanks. That was easy. | 天啊 小银 谢你了 说得倒轻松 |
[21:00] | Not everybody is like you. | 不是所有人都像你 |
[21:02] | You’ve been fearless since high school. | 你从高中以来就一直无所畏惧 |
[21:04] | I mean, even now, you find out you have the BRCA gene, | 到现在你发现自己有乳腺癌基因 |
[21:06] | you decide to have a baby and you barely break a sweat. | 决定要孩子 这些事都没让你退却 |
[21:10] | You may not be scared of anything, | 你可能天不怕地不怕 |
[21:12] | but some of us are. | 但我们有些人会怕 |
[21:13] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[21:15] | *I’m in a battle with my heartbeat* | *我和心跳作战* |
[21:18] | *The more I struggle, the more I get deep* | *我越挣扎陷得越深* |
[21:22] | *I go full-throttle down the dark streets* | *沿着黑暗街道加足马力* |
[21:26] | *And there is trouble ahead, I get weak* | *前方麻烦重重 我虚弱无力* |
[21:31] | Well, it beats living in the back of a bar. | 这比住在酒吧后面强多了 |
[21:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:35] | I think | 我觉得 |
[21:35] | when Liam Court wants to skip the Playboy Mansion | 利亚姆·柯特不去花花公子豪邸 |
[21:38] | to check out an open house, | 却来看待出租的房子 |
[21:39] | there is something wrong. | 肯定不对劲 |
[21:41] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没什么不对劲 |
[21:44] | By the way, would you mind putting your name on the lease? | 对了 你介意在租赁合同上签名吗 |
[21:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:47] | I just don’t want anyone to know where I live. | 我只是不想别人知道我住哪儿 |
[21:49] | Like who? | 比如谁呢 |
[21:51] | Uh, fans, stalker paparazzi. Anyone. | 粉丝 跟踪狂狗仔队 等等 |
[21:54] | Liam, you have a cop bodyguard to protect you, | 利亚姆 你有一个警察保镖保护你 |
[21:56] | and I saw you being mobbed by a couple cute fans earlier | 我之前还看到你被一群可爱的粉丝包围 |
[21:59] | and you weren’t complaining. | 你也没有介意啊 |
[22:00] | So, tell me– who are you really hiding from? | 所以 告诉我吧 你在躲谁 |
[22:08] | Vanessa. | 瓦内萨 |
[22:09] | If she is back, I will personally… | 如果她回来了 我会亲自… |
[22:11] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[22:14] | We got into a fight the night of Naomi’s party. | 我们在娜欧米的派对那晚大吵一架 |
[22:17] | She tried to stop me from walking away, | 她试图拦住我 不让我走 |
[22:19] | and she slipped and she fell. | 然后她脚下一滑 摔下了楼 |
[22:23] | It was an accident… | 虽然那是个意外 |
[22:26] | but I didn’t try to help her. | 但我没有试着救她 |
[22:27] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[22:29] | I was sure that no one knew. | 我曾确信没人知道这件事 |
[22:31] | But apparently someone does. | 但事实证明 有人知道了 |
[22:33] | First I got a letter, then the phone rang | 先是收到匿名信 接着电话响了 |
[22:36] | and someone played back the 911 call. | 有人在重放我当时拨的求救电话 |
[22:40] | I guess someone’s been watching me for months. | 我猜有人已暗中监视我几个月了 |
[22:44] | Okay, Jasper cornered me | 刚才贾斯珀 |
[22:46] | at the football game. | 在球场拦住我 |
[22:48] | He said that he’s been back in town for a few months | 他说他已经回来几个月了 |
[22:50] | and he has something for you. | 说有东西要给你看 |
[22:53] | He also said that you owed him. | 他还说你欠他的 |
[22:56] | Jasper. | 贾斯珀 |
[22:58] | That feels like it was a lifetime ago. | 感觉像是上辈子的事了 |
[23:00] | Well, apparently, he’s holding a grudge. | 很显然 他对你耿耿于怀 |
[23:06] | And ambushing my ex-boyfriend | 埋伏在高中同学聚会上 |
[23:07] | at a high school reunion seemed like such a good idea. | 等我的前男友 这主意挺”妙” |
[23:09] | I’m sorry, I really thought I could get through to him. | 抱歉 我真的以为我能说动他的 |
[23:12] | I swear, Teddy cares about you, Shane. | 肖恩 我发誓 泰迪是在意你的 |
[23:15] | He’s just– he’s been hurt once, and I think he’s scared. | 他只是感情上受过伤 我想他是怕了 |
[23:18] | He didn’t want anyone to see it. | 他不希望别人知道 |
[23:19] | Silver? | 小银 |
[23:21] | Vesta! | 维斯塔 |
[23:22] | Hi! | 你好 |
[23:23] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[23:25] | We’re the entertainment for tonight. | 我们是今晚的表演嘉宾 |
[23:27] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[23:28] | Please tell me you’ve changed your mind, | 请告诉我你改变主意 |
[23:29] | you’re gonna dance with us. | 愿意和我们一起跳舞了 |
[23:30] | No. My God, no. | 不 我的天 不行 |
[23:31] | There’s, like– my entire high school class is here tonight, | 我所有的高中同学今晚都会来 |
[23:33] | so never gonna happen. | 我绝不会跳的 |
[23:35] | Right. Because like you said, | 好吧 就像你说的 |
[23:36] | you only pretend to be fearless. | 你只是装作无所畏惧罢了 |
[23:43] | Vesta, wait. | 维斯塔 等等 |
[23:44] | Don’t give up on Teddy just yet, okay? | 别轻易放弃泰迪 好吗 |
[23:47] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[23:49] | Unforgettable. | 难以忘怀 |
[23:52] | Dude, look, I mean, you probably don’t remember me from high school, | 老兄 你可能不记得高中时的我 |
[23:55] | okay, but you cannot forget Adrianna, okay? | 没关系 但你一定记得阿德里安娜吧 |
[23:58] | No, dude, she’s a star. | 不 老兄 她是个明星 |
[24:02] | Okay, well, then let me prove it to you. | 好吧 让我证明给你看 |
[24:03] | Meet me at the alumni event, | 我们在校友会上见 |
[24:05] | and I’ll-I’ll show you a sample of her work. | 我给你看她作品的样带 |
[24:07] | Yeah, yeah, I’m putting it together right now. | 没错 我现在正在弄呢 |
[24:12] | *You push me back against the wall* | *你把我推在墙* |
[24:13] | That’s my girl, man. | 她是我的真命天女 |
[24:17] | I’m telling you, you will not believe your eyes. | 我跟你说 你一定会觉得难以置信 |
[24:30] | I know I don’t. | 我已经觉得难以置信了 |
[24:35] | Are you ready for the best alumni event ever? | 准备好一起见证史上最赞的校友会了吗 |
[24:38] | Please give a warm West Beverly welcome | 西比弗利的各位 让我们热烈欢迎 |
[24:42] | to Vesta and her Belles of Burlesque. | 维斯塔和她的舞娘美女团 |
[24:55] | You hired a bunch of sexy girls to perform at the Playboy Mansion? | 你居然请了一群辣妹来花花公子豪邸表演 |
[24:58] | Yeah, that’s like bringing sand to the beach. | 这不跟带女友去脱衣舞酒吧一样嘛 |
[25:00] | Overkill is my trademark. | 我的专长就是打破常规 |
[25:02] | I bet the Ladies have never seen anything like this. | 俪群会的姑娘们绝没见识过这样的表演 |
[25:07] | I have. | 我见过 |
[25:37] | Hey, has anyone seen…? | 有人看见… |
[25:38] | Silver? | 小银吗 |
[25:38] | No, Jasper. | 不 贾斯珀 |
[25:39] | No, Silver. On stage. Now. | 我是说 小银 现在在台上 |
[26:24] | What’s a high school reunion without a few surprises, huh? | 没有惊喜怎么算得上高中同学聚会呢 |
[26:27] | You were amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[26:28] | You have to teach me those moves later. | 你可得教教我那些动作 |
[26:30] | But right now, I got to go put on a fashion show. | 但现在我得先去准备内衣秀了 |
[26:34] | Hey, you missed it. | 你错过好戏了 |
[26:35] | Oh, I missed it, too. | 我也会很怀念的[miss一词多义] |
[26:38] | I’m gonna go cry on a bunny’s shoulder. | 我去靠在兔女郎肩膀上哭一会儿 |
[26:41] | I can’t believe Silver’s been secretly burlesque dancing. | 难以相信小银偷偷地在学滑稽舞蹈 |
[26:44] | Yeah, well, apparently she’s not the only one keeping a secret, huh? | 是啊 但有秘密的不止她一个 是吧 |
[26:48] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[26:52] | You know, something tells me that was not the first time | 我感觉这不是你第一次 |
[26:54] | you’ve done that. | 跳这种舞 |
[26:55] | I’ve been dancing for a few months now. | 我跳了几个月了 |
[26:58] | But tonight is the first night | 但今晚是我第一次 |
[27:00] | that I let people know the truth. | 在大家面前公开演出 |
[27:03] | Teddy, I’ve never been fearless. | 泰迪 我从来就不是个无所畏惧的人 |
[27:06] | I just found a way to pretend. | 我只是找到了伪装的方法 |
[27:09] | I wanted to show you that. | 我想让你看到这一点 |
[27:10] | I mean, sometimes you just got to stop pretending | 有时候我们应该卸下伪装 |
[27:13] | and put yourself out there. | 展现真实的自己 |
[27:15] | It can be scary, but it can also turn out really amazing. | 可能有些吓人 但也可能出乎意料地好 |
[27:37] | Is everything okay? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:39] | I know what happened between you and Taylor. | 我知道你和泰勒的事了 |
[27:43] | Dixon, I am so sorry. | 迪克森 我很抱歉 |
[27:46] | Okay, when I slept with Taylor, | 我和泰勒上床 |
[27:47] | you and I weren’t even together. | 并不是在我们在一起时 |
[27:48] | And then when he showed up in L.A., | 后来他出现在洛杉矶 |
[27:49] | things just kind of happened. | 一切就那么发生了 |
[27:52] | Slept with? | 你说上床吗 |
[27:54] | You said you knew about me and Taylor. | 你不是说你知道我和泰勒的事了 |
[27:56] | Yeah, I saw the rehearsal video. | 是的 我看到了彩排录像 |
[27:59] | Dixon, okay… | 迪克森 听我说 |
[28:00] | No, no, no, there’s nothing to talk about. | 不 打住 我们没什么好说的了 |
[28:01] | It’s done. | 我们完了 |
[28:21] | Okay, remember, this is a lingerie show for charity, | 大家记住 这是一场慈善内衣秀 |
[28:25] | so the more you take off, the more we take in. | 所以你们脱得越多 筹的钱就越多 |
[28:27] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[28:28] | I wanted to say that I am impressed. | 我想说你打动了我 |
[28:31] | It’s not official yet, but, uh, after the lingerie show, | 这不算正式邀请 但内衣秀之后 |
[28:36] | I just may teach you the secret handshake. | 我会教你秘密握手的方式 |
[28:38] | Gwen, really? | 格温 真的吗 |
[28:40] | Oh, my God, I don’t know what to say. | 天啊 我不知道说什么好 |
[28:41] | Well, don’t cry; your mascara will run. | 别大呼小叫的 睫毛膏会花掉 |
[28:46] | Have you seen my diamond-studded peep toes? | 看到我的镶钻鱼嘴鞋了吗 |
[28:50] | What the hell are you doing to my shoes?! | 你摔我的鞋做什么 |
[28:54] | Hey! | 站住 |
[28:56] | You’re the one who ruined my banner, aren’t you? | 你就是破坏我横幅的人 对吧 |
[28:59] | Felicity will stop at nothing to destroy me. | 菲丽斯特不择手段地毁我 |
[29:00] | What is she paying you? | 她给了你多少钱 |
[29:02] | Oh, nobody had to pay me. | 没人给我钱 |
[29:04] | I’d happily ruin your life for free, | 能毁掉你的生活 没钱我也干 |
[29:05] | just like you did mine. | 就像你毁了我一样 |
[29:06] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我根本就不认识你 |
[29:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:10] | Does the name Reece Turner ring a bell? | 莉丝·特纳这个名字听起来耳熟吗 |
[29:14] | Obese Reece? | 肥妞莉丝 |
[29:16] | Oh, my God, you were huge in high school. | 天啊 高中时你巨胖无比 |
[29:18] | And you were the skinny bitch | 而你则是个骨感的贱人 |
[29:20] | who stole my clothes during gym class, | 体育课上偷走我的衣服 |
[29:23] | forcing me to run across the entire school | 迫使我全裸穿过整个校园 |
[29:25] | to the principal’s office completely naked. | 跑去校长办公室 |
[29:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:30] | Yes, I did that. | 没错 是我干的 |
[29:32] | And I deserve to break a heel | 我应该鞋跟断掉 |
[29:34] | and fall on my ass in front of everyone. | 当众摔倒来赎罪 |
[29:36] | But, Reece, that was high school; | 但那都是高中的事了 莉丝 |
[29:37] | people change. | 人是会变的 |
[29:38] | Especially you. I mean, honey, you look fantastic. | 尤其是你 亲爱的 你现在美翻了 |
[29:40] | You’re right, I do. | 没错 我确实很美 |
[29:43] | And today was supposed to be my triumphant return. | 今天就是我的凯旋之日 |
[29:46] | At the tree dedication ceremony, | 在校友树捐赠仪式上 |
[29:47] | I was going to unveil the new me. | 我本来要向大家展示全新的我 |
[29:50] | Sexy. | 性感 |
[29:51] | Confident. | 自信的我 |
[29:53] | 100% Naomi Clark free. | 完全摆脱了娜欧米·克拉克的阴影 |
[29:56] | I canceled your tree ceremony | 我却取消了你的校友树捐赠仪式 |
[29:58] | to dedicate my building to get into the Alumni Club. | 改成了我的捐楼仪式 就为了进俪群会 |
[30:00] | Reece, I’m sorry. | 莉丝 抱歉 |
[30:01] | How could you be? | 你怎么会感到抱歉 |
[30:03] | You’ve never felt embarrassed in your entire life. | 你这辈子从未体会过被羞辱的滋味 |
[30:06] | If anyone deserves to be in that snotty club, it’s you. | 那个下贱俱乐部 你再合适不过了 |
[30:10] | You’ll always be the biggest bitch at West Beverly High. | 你永远是西比弗利高中最大的大贱人 |
[30:14] | Reece, wait! | 莉丝 等等 |
[30:22] | How much do you want? | 你要多少钱 |
[30:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:25] | Oh, I think you do. | 你清楚得很 |
[30:26] | You’re still pissed that I beat you up, | 你还在生我打了你的气 |
[30:27] | so you’ve been following me around. | 所以一直跟踪我 |
[30:28] | Jasper, you said you’ve been trying to get to Liam for months | 贾斯珀 你说你找了利亚姆几个月 |
[30:30] | because you have something he needs to see. | 因为你想给他看些东西 |
[30:32] | Yeah, this. | 是的 就是这个 |
[30:41] | This is a screenplay. | 这是个剧本 |
[30:43] | Yeah, I’m in film school. | 是 我在电影学院读书 |
[30:44] | I just won a big award, | 刚赢了一个大奖 |
[30:45] | and I’m trying to get my first real movie made. | 正在努力制作自己的首部电影 |
[30:47] | My dad said he will finance it | 我爸说如果能找到 |
[30:49] | if I get a bankable actor for the lead. | 一个叫座的男主角 他就会赞助我 |
[30:52] | The first scene | 电影的第一个场景是 |
[30:53] | starts with a sleazy drug dealer all bloodied up on the pier. | 一个血淋淋脏兮兮的毒贩站在码头 |
[30:57] | He’s pretty messed up, | 他的生活一团糟 |
[30:58] | until he discovers a talent | 直到他发现自己的一项才能 |
[31:01] | that turns his life around. | 然后扭转了自己的人生 |
[31:03] | Like writing? | 是写作吗 |
[31:04] | It worked for me. | 写作的确改变了我的生活 |
[31:06] | I took all my past mistakes, | 我把过去所有的过错 |
[31:08] | turned them into something positive. | 都转化成了积极的力量 |
[31:10] | Look, Liam, | 听我说 利亚姆 |
[31:12] | I did a lot of stuff that I can’t take back. | 我做了许多无法挽回之事 |
[31:15] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[31:17] | But I’m willing to let it all go. | 但我真的想释怀 |
[31:19] | Forgive and forget. | 宽恕并且遗忘 |
[31:21] | But, hey, if-if you’re not… | 不过 如果你不… |
[31:23] | No. | 不是 |
[31:25] | I’ll take a look. | 我会看看的 |
[31:29] | And now, for our lingerie fashion show finale, | 现在是我们的内衣秀压轴表演 |
[31:34] | West Beverly’s very own Reece Turner! | 西比弗利高中的莉丝·特纳 |
[31:38] | Everyone, isn’t she beautiful? | 各位 她漂亮吧 |
[31:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:54] | And for my final gift… | 最后献给大家的礼物是 |
[32:04] | Well, I guess I have everyone’s attention, don’t I? | 看来我吸引了所有人的目光 对吧 |
[32:08] | My true gift to West Beverly… | 我献给西比弗利高中真正的礼物是 |
[32:12] | is an apology, | 一个道歉 |
[32:13] | to anyone who I ever made | 给那些曾经被我 |
[32:17] | to feel awkward or embarrassed | 陷入窘境 被我羞辱 |
[32:21] | or vulnerable. | 或是伤害的人 |
[32:23] | Standing here right now, I know how that feels. | 此刻站在这里 我切身体会到那种感受 |
[32:26] | I’ve done a lot of things that I’m not proud of. | 我做了许多不光彩的事 |
[32:30] | And I can’t take those things back. | 覆水已难收 |
[32:32] | I’ve learned that being popular, being prom queen, | 我认识到 受人欢迎 成为舞会皇后 |
[32:37] | joining the most elite club in the city– | 或是加入洛杉矶最卓越的俱乐部 |
[32:41] | none of that matters if you have to step on people to get there. | 这些若要靠践踏别人获得 就毫无意义 |
[32:45] | I know this because I’m not the same girl | 我认识到这点 是因为我不再是 |
[32:47] | that I was in high school, and I’m glad. | 高中时那个女孩了 我为此感到高兴 |
[32:51] | Because high school… | 因为高中 |
[32:54] | was really lame. | 真是太逊了 |
[32:57] | So, here I stand, | 我立于此处 |
[32:58] | a former bitch, asking for your forgiveness. | 一个过去的贱人 请求你们的原谅 |
[33:03] | Please don’t let the message get lost | 请不要因为我外表完美 |
[33:06] | just because I’m physically perfect. | 就忽略我内心真诚的歉意 |
[33:10] | Not good enough! | 还不够真挚 |
[33:11] | Too little, too late! | 不够 太晚了 |
[33:12] | Another option would be to take the thousands of dollars | 或者你们可以拿起那些 |
[33:15] | of passed hors d’oeuvres and throw them at me. | 价值上千美元的饭前点心扔向我 |
[33:26] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[33:29] | We should do something, right? | 我们也该拿出点行动来 是不是 |
[33:31] | I know. We should totally help. | 是啊 我们绝对应该加入其中 |
[33:33] | That is for when you | 这是为了报复你把我 |
[33:35] | texted pictures of me hooking up with Mark Driscott | 和马可·德里斯库特亲热的照片传出去 |
[33:52] | Naomi’s apology kind of stole my thunder, huh? | 娜欧米的道歉演讲有点盖过我的风头是吧 |
[33:56] | Oh… I think throwing Deviled Eggs at Naomi | 我觉得往娜欧米身上扔魔鬼蛋 |
[33:58] | is my new best high school memory, | 算是我对高中的全新最佳回忆 |
[34:00] | but you were the hottest act of the night. | 但今晚你的表演才是最惹火的 |
[34:03] | Oh, well. Teddy told me how you… | 泰迪跟我说过 |
[34:05] | you always give him the courage to be himself. | 你总是给他做自己的勇气 |
[34:07] | I can’t tell you how grateful I am for that. | 你不知道我对你有多感激 |
[34:10] | You’re a good friend, Silver. | 你真是个好朋友 小银 |
[34:11] | And you are going to be an incredible mother. | 而你也会是个非常棒的母亲 |
[34:14] | Wow, I didn’t know you were pregnant. | 我都不知道你怀孕了 |
[34:16] | I’m not, yet. | 我还没怀上 |
[34:17] | But I will be soon, thanks to Teddy. | 但很快就会了 多亏了泰迪 |
[34:21] | She means ’cause I… | 她的意思是 因为我 |
[34:23] | donated sperm. | 捐赠了我的精子 |
[34:25] | Talk about a good friend. Come here. | 你才是个好朋友 来抱一个 |
[34:28] | All right, I’ll see you guys before you leave for D.C.? | 好了 等你们去华盛顿前我们再见面吧 |
[34:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:30] | Hey, maybe we’ll go dancing. | 也许我们可以去跳舞 |
[34:32] | I’ll take you up on that. | 我举双手赞成 |
[34:37] | You and Silver are having a baby together? | 你和小银要一起生宝宝了吗 |
[34:40] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[34:41] | Not exactly. | 也不完全是 |
[34:42] | It’s kind of hard to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[34:44] | Yeah, I bet. | 我猜也是 |
[34:46] | Look, I think this is something we need to talk about. | 听着 我觉得这种事我们应该谈谈 |
[34:56] | Dixon, I am so sorry. | 迪克森 我很抱歉 |
[34:58] | Just get out, all right? | 赶紧走吧 行吗 |
[35:00] | I will. | 我会走的 |
[35:02] | Look… | 听我说 |
[35:04] | I know what I did was horrible, | 我知道我做的事很过分 |
[35:07] | and I understand if you never want to see me again. | 如果你再也不想见到我 我能理解 |
[35:10] | Oh, I’m gonna see you again. | 我还会再见到你的 |
[35:12] | Tomorrow at our recording session. | 明天在录音棚里 |
[35:15] | What? | 什么 |
[35:16] | Do you think just because you cheated on me | 你以为就因为你背叛了我 |
[35:18] | that you’ll be able to walk out on my new company? | 你就可以退出我的新公司吗 |
[35:20] | You signed a contract, | 你签过合同了 |
[35:21] | which gives me full control of your music. | 而合同规定我对你的音乐有决定权 |
[35:24] | I own you. | 我是你老板 |
[35:35] | I thought of a name for the company. | 我给公司想了个名字 |
[35:37] | “Unfaithful Records.” | 叫”负心唱片公司” |
[35:41] | Got a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? | 听起来相当不错 是不是 |
[35:51] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[35:51] | When did you get home? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[35:53] | Right after the new board of directors | 就在新董事会 |
[35:55] | voted unanimously to approve the merger. | 一致投票通过合并提案 |
[35:58] | And then they voted to fire me. | 然后又投票决定开除我以后 |
[36:01] | – What? – Well, it turns out | -什么 -原来这次合并 |
[36:03] | Bryce engineered the merger | 是布赖斯精心策划的 |
[36:04] | so that I would lose my majority stockholder status. | 就为了让我失去大股东地位 |
[36:07] | And then she convinced the new board of directors | 然后她又说服了新董事会 |
[36:11] | that the company had outgrown me. | 说我已经跟不上公司的发展形势 |
[36:13] | But she can’t do that. | 但她不能这么做 |
[36:14] | You’re the one who hired her. | 是你聘请她来的 |
[36:17] | Actually, that was you. | 实际上 是你把她请来的 |
[36:31] | Some of the biggest mistakes you make in life | 人一生中犯的最大的几个错误 |
[36:34] | are out of love. | 都是因为爱情 |
[36:37] | The first time Patterson whisked me away in a helicopter | 当帕特森第一次乘着直升飞机 |
[36:40] | for a private picnic, I thought I might be in love. | 接我去二人野餐时 我以为我恋爱了 |
[36:43] | But after our first night together, | 但在我们第一次共度良宵后 |
[36:45] | I woke up and found a check for $10,000. | 我醒来却看到一张一万美元的支票 |
[36:50] | And I knew love had a price. | 于是我知道 真情并非无价 |
[36:58] | Some guy wants to talk to you. | 有个家伙要找你谈谈 |
[36:59] | You want me to get rid of him? | 要我帮你把他轰走吗 |
[37:03] | Nah, I’ll take care of it. | 没事 我能搞定 |
[37:05] | Okay. I’ll wait in the car. | 好 我去车里等你 |
[37:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:12] | Hey, it was, uh, quite the homecoming, huh? | 这次的同学会 |
[37:16] | Really made me think. | 真的让我想起很多 |
[37:17] | About Silver naked? | 想起裸体的小银吗 |
[37:20] | Yeah, don’t remind me. | 别提了 |
[37:22] | Look, I get that you might hate me forever. | 我知道你也许会记恨我一辈子 |
[37:24] | And that there’s really nothing I can do about it… | 也知道我做什么都无法挽回了 |
[37:27] | but this. | 但这个给你 |
[37:31] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:32] | Well, I released a very private sex tape of you. | 我泄露了你的私人性爱录像 |
[37:35] | It’s only fair that you get the chance | 你该有个机会 |
[37:36] | to do the same thing to me. | 以牙还牙才够公平 |
[37:38] | You made a sex tape? | 你录了自己的性爱录像吗 |
[37:40] | Okay, really it’s just my bar mitzvah video. | 其实是我的受戒礼录像 |
[37:42] | Uh… dirtiest thing on there is my grandmother kissing me on the mouth for… | 里面最淫秽的镜头就是我奶奶和我亲嘴 |
[37:45] | well, it felt like a full minute. | 感觉有一分钟那么长 |
[37:48] | Hey, I know it was a lame gesture, but… | 我知道我这个道歉很逊 但… |
[37:50] | it’s all I got. | 这真是我最淫荡的录像了 |
[37:55] | Thanks for not beating the crap out of me like you did to Jasper. | 谢谢你没像暴揍贾斯珀那样凑我 |
[38:06] | I need somebody to live here and, uh, | 我需要找个住在这里的人 |
[38:08] | keep an eye on this place. | 帮我照看酒吧 |
[38:09] | So, um… would you be interested? | 所以 你有兴趣吗 |
[38:14] | Uh… really? | 真的吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:20] | Believe me, right now, I need all the friends I can get. | 相信我 我现在真的非常需要朋友 |