| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | It’s probably just nerves waking up. | 可能只是神经复苏引起的 | 
| [00:04] | You should probably see a doctor. | 你得去看看医生了 | 
| [00:05] | There’s no way in hell I’m letting anything get in the way of this. | 我决不会让任何事影响到今晚 | 
| [00:07] | Do you think we could talk about stuff? | 我们可以谈谈吗 | 
| [00:08] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 | 
| [00:09] | Our relationship is important to me. | 我们的感情对我来说很重要 | 
| [00:11] | And my career’s important to me. | 我的事业对我来说也很重要 | 
| [00:12] | Have a great show. | 祝你演出成功 | 
| [00:14] | Have you seen Ade? | 你看见艾德了吗 | 
| [00:14] | I was actually looking around for Silver. | 其实我在到处找小银 | 
| [00:17] | I can’t believe she’s not here. | 她居然不在这 | 
| [00:18] | I guess the problems that Dixon and I had before the accident | 我想我和迪克森的问题在车祸前就有了 | 
| [00:20] | never really went away. | 一直存在 从未消失 | 
| [00:21] | Now you’re fighting things | 现在你要解决那些 | 
| [00:22] | that maybe you should just go with. | 你不得不忍受的问题 | 
| [00:24] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [00:26] | It’s pretty great, huh? | 很不错 是吧 | 
| [00:26] | If I can do this with some little clam shack… | 如果可以再带一点蛤蜊小屋的感觉… | 
| [00:28] | Hey, I’m sorry. This is really great. Have you seen Liam? | 抱歉 这很不错 你看到利亚姆了吗 | 
| [00:29] | I got to talk to him about something. | 我得和他说点事 | 
| [00:31] | You have no right to judge me. You don’t even know me. | 你没权利评价我 你根本不了解我 | 
| [00:33] | And you don’t know me. | 你也不了解我 | 
| [00:35] | You will not believe what I just got vid of. | 你们不会相信我刚拍到了什么 | 
| [00:37] | That actor guy totally doing some chick. | 那个演员上了一个女人 | 
| [00:39] | This is a private club. | 这是个私人俱乐部 | 
| [00:39] | We don’t allow video of our customers. | 禁止拍摄我们的顾客 | 
| [00:41] | It’s Liam. | 是利亚姆 | 
| [00:42] | Is that his teacher? | 是他老师吗 | 
| [00:43] | This guy is unbelievable. | 这家伙真是让人瞠目结舌 | 
| [00:45] | The busboy’s not your only fan. | 看来服务生不是你唯一的粉丝 | 
| [00:46] | Annie, go talk to him. | 安妮 去跟他聊聊 | 
| [00:47] | I will go and have a drink with him. | 我过去和他喝一杯就是了 | 
| [00:49] | So, where’s your man, the world traveler? | 所以 你的男伴呢 那位环球旅行家 | 
| [00:51] | Colin is stuck at work. | 科林工作缠身 | 
| [00:52] | I can sit here and just | 我就是坐在轮椅上也能跟你大谈 | 
| [00:53] | spit out some crap I read in Travel and Leisure for you. | 从《旅游与休闲》杂志上看到的段子 | 
| [00:56] | Alec knew exactly where I was. | 亚历克一下就找到我在哪 | 
| [00:57] | He’s been using your GPS to track your location. | 他一直在用你的全球定位系统锁定你的位置 | 
| [00:59] | You’d like to reverse this pathway | 你可以以彼之道还施彼身 | 
| [01:00] | and you have access to his e-mail account. | 还能进入他的邮箱 | 
| [01:03] | Someone who really knew what the hell they were doing hacked | 一些掌握门道的人 | 
| [01:05] | into our secure server. | 黑进了我们的安全服务器 | 
| [01:06] | This could sink us. | 这会搞垮我们的 | 
| [01:07] | I hacked into the wife’s mobile phone. | 我黑进他老婆的手机了 | 
| [01:09] | Candy from a baby. | 小菜一碟 | 
| [01:23] | Are you sure no one can see us? | 你确定没人能看见我们 | 
| [01:25] | Well, the window’s fogged up. | 窗户上有雾气 | 
| [01:28] | Maybe we should move this off campus. | 也许我们该把车开到校园外 | 
| [01:30] | I can’t. I’ve got class in ten minutes. | 不行 我还有十分钟就上课了 | 
| [01:35] | Great. | 这下好了 | 
| [01:36] | Why don’t we just go make out on the steps of Kappa Gamma? | 我们何不去联谊会楼外的台阶上亲热呢 | 
| [01:39] | Yeah, why don’t we? | 就是的 为什么不呢 | 
| [01:41] | I told you… | 我都说了 | 
| [01:43] | I’m a professor, you’re a student. | 我是教授 你是学生 | 
| [01:45] | There are rules about these things. | 有些规矩不能坏 | 
| [01:47] | Actually, I looked it up in the handbook. | 的确 我读过手册了 | 
| [01:50] | You can’t have a relationship with your student. | 教授不能和他的学生发生关系 | 
| [01:52] | But I’m not your student. | 可我不是你学生 | 
| [01:53] | I transferred classes. | 我换课了 | 
| [01:54] | I don’t know what’s hotter– | 我都不知道 | 
| [01:56] | that you read the handbook | 是你看学生手册来得新鲜呢 | 
| [01:57] | or that you’re trying to get me on a technicality. | 还是你试图玩文字游戏来说服我来得有趣 | 
| [01:59] | Look, it may not be wrong, | 也许你这样并没错 | 
| [02:00] | but it looks wrong. | 可在别人看来就是错 | 
| [02:02] | I don’t like all this sneaking around. | 我不喜欢这么偷偷摸摸 | 
| [02:04] | I’ve been in these situations before. | 之前我也谈过几段地下情 | 
| [02:06] | They never end well. | 最后都不得善终 | 
| [02:07] | I’m not saying we’ll keep it secret forever. | 又不是说永远不公开 | 
| [02:09] | Just until we figure out what exactly this is. | 可好歹得等我们都理清思绪 | 
| [02:12] | So we have to sneak around L.A., but what about Santa Barbara? | 在洛杉矶这样 去圣巴巴拉也这样吗 | 
| [02:15] | I have to go to Phenomi-con this weekend | 这周末我要去动漫展 | 
| [02:17] | to help promote my movie. | 宣传我的电影 | 
| [02:18] | You should come. | 你来吧 | 
| [02:19] | That’s a comic book convention. | 那可是动漫展 | 
| [02:20] | There’s gonna be college kids all over the place. | 到处都是学生 | 
| [02:22] | Not to mention reporters. | 还有大堆记者 | 
| [02:25] | I’ll see you when you get back. | 我等你回来 | 
| [02:27] | And, hey, maybe while you’re gone, I’ll buy a bigger car. | 也许趁你离开这阵 我可以换辆大点的车 | 
| [02:37] | The breach came from outside our network, | 安全漏洞不是来自我们内部网络 | 
| [02:38] | but it wasn’t hacked. | 并且没有被侵入 | 
| [02:39] | Someone logged in using an admin clearance? | 有人用管理员身份登陆的吗 | 
| [02:41] | Before we could lock it down, | 还没来得及锁定 | 
| [02:42] | they copied the B server with the R.A.D.engine. | 对方就复制了带有R.A.D引擎的B服务器 | 
| [02:44] | Any chance this is geek speak for | 有没有可能这是一种极客语言 | 
| [02:45] | “Everything’s gonna be just fine?” | 意思是”一切都会没事的” | 
| [02:48] | Well, you know the video game | 你知道我们和利亚姆 | 
| [02:49] | that we’ve been working on with Liam? | 合作的那个电视游戏吧 | 
| [02:51] | Right, so I created a special graphics engine for it | 我独创了一套图形引擎 | 
| [02:54] | that converts a cell-phone photo that you take of yourself | 可以将你用手机自拍的照片 | 
| [02:56] | into a digital Avatar, | 转换成一个数字阿凡达 | 
| [02:57] | and then you can play with it in the game. | 并在游戏里和他对战 | 
| [02:59] | It’s unlike anything that’s ever been done before. | 这不是以前那些东西能比的 | 
| [03:02] | Now it’s been stolen. | 现在引擎被盗取了 | 
| [03:03] | So it’s just gone. You can’t use it? | 就是说它丢了 你用不了了 | 
| [03:05] | The video game business is all about being first. | 电子游戏这一块 最看重的就是首创性 | 
| [03:07] | So if whoever stole it finds a way | 所以要是偷走它的人 | 
| [03:09] | to market it before we do, then we’re screwed. | 在我们之前将它投入市场 我们就完蛋了 | 
| [03:12] | I just… I don’t understand how this happened. | 我就不懂了 怎么会发生这种事 | 
| [03:16] | I think I do. | 我想我知道 | 
| [03:18] | The other night at the club opening, I was… | 俱乐部开业那天晚上 我… | 
| [03:20] | distracted. | 被人缠住了 | 
| [03:22] | I left my phone at the bar for a few minutes. | 我把手机留在吧台上放了几分钟 | 
| [03:24] | If someone cloned it, | 如果有人复制了信息 | 
| [03:25] | they’d have all my security clearances. | 就会拥有我的安全许可 | 
| [03:26] | How exactly were you distracted? | 你怎么会被缠住 | 
| [03:30] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [03:32] | Who cares whose fault it is? | 谁犯的错不重要 | 
| [03:33] | What matters is how we fix it. | 重要的是如何弥补 | 
| [03:34] | If being first is a big deal, then release the game now. | 要是首创性最重要 那就马上发布游戏 | 
| [03:37] | I mean, Liam’s gonna be at that nerd convention. Do it there. | 利亚姆不是要参加那个动漫展吗 就在那发布吧 | 
| [03:40] | Honey, that’s sweet, but it’s not that simple. | 宝贝 主意不错 可没那么简单 | 
| [03:43] | Phenomi-con starts tomorrow. | 动漫展明天开幕 | 
| [03:45] | I mean, we were gonna be lucky | 运气好的话 | 
| [03:46] | if we got the game ready in time for Christmas. | 游戏可以赶上圣诞节发布 | 
| [03:48] | It’s-it’s not gonna work. | 所以这招根本行不通 | 
| [03:49] | We can’t get the whole game ready for Phenomi-con, | 游戏无法全部完成也没关系 | 
| [03:52] | but we might be able to finish a demo. | 我们可以在动漫展发布一个游戏小样 | 
| [03:53] | Then, no matter what happens, we’ll still be first, right? | 然后不管事态如何 我们依然是首创 | 
| [03:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [03:58] | I mean, if we’re gonna get the codes finished in time, | 我们要想按时写好代码 | 
| [03:59] | it’s gonna take all night. | 就要熬夜来做 | 
| [04:01] | I’m gonna need all three of us working together. | 这需要我们三人通力合作 | 
| [04:04] | I’m in. | 我没问题 | 
| [04:06] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [04:16] | Are you here to lecture me again on | 你又是来这碎碎念 | 
| [04:17] | what a shallow person I turned out to be? | 我有多浅薄无知的吗 | 
| [04:19] | I get that you’re pissed about what I said | 我知道俱乐部开业那天 | 
| [04:21] | the other night at the club, and I’ll admit… | 我说的话让你很不爽 我也承认… | 
| [04:24] | I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [04:25] | And I’m here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 | 
| [04:27] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [04:28] | Yeah, and you should feel honored, too, | 真的 你也该为此感到荣幸 | 
| [04:29] | because I almost never apologize. | 因为我这个人几乎从不道歉 | 
| [04:31] | Then again, I’m almost never wrong. | 而且 我也几乎从不犯错 | 
| [04:33] | – So… – Well, your sincerity is touching. | -所以 -你的诚恳还真让人感动啊 | 
| [04:36] | Look, Annie, the truth is, | 安妮 实际上 | 
| [04:38] | is that we were having a good time the other night. | 那天晚上我们相处得挺愉快的 | 
| [04:40] | And then Rand McNally showed up | 然后那个装逼男出现了 | 
| [04:41] | and I got jealous. | 我有点吃醋了 | 
| [04:45] | It’s… it’s because I-I like you. | 因为…我喜欢你 | 
| [04:50] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好了 | 
| [04:52] | How about, “Hey, I like you, too, | 不如说”我也喜欢你 | 
| [04:54] | so take me back to your place and let’s rotate those tires.” | 带我回你家 现在就出发吧” | 
| [04:56] | Riley! | 莱利 | 
| [04:57] | Okay. Look… | 好了 听着 | 
| [04:59] | I appreciate your honesty. | 谢谢你的坦诚 | 
| [05:01] | I do, but I still want to give things a chance with Colin. | 真心的 但我还是想和科林试一试 | 
| [05:05] | Wait… you want to be with that guy, fine, | 等等…你想和他在一起 没问题 | 
| [05:07] | – but I still think he’s a tool. – Stop it. | -但我还是觉得他就是个白痴 -够了 | 
| [05:09] | I’m serious. “Oh, I used to drink espresso | 我是认真的 “我曾在绕了 | 
| [05:11] | in Paris after doing laps around the Leaning Tower of Pisa.” | 比萨斜塔几圈后在巴黎喝了杯意式浓缩” | 
| [05:14] | What? | 什么玩意儿啊 | 
| [05:16] | If you’re going to date that guy, you might want | 如果你要和那货约会 | 
| [05:17] | – to hire a fact checker. – And what? | -或许要雇个真相调查员 -怎样 | 
| [05:18] | You’re the perfect guy? | 你就很完美了吗 | 
| [05:20] | You’re a selfish, hotheaded ego maniac. | 你也就是个自私莽撞的自大狂 | 
| [05:22] | Did you just call me “Hot”? | 你刚刚是不是夸我”很帅” | 
| [05:25] | I like Colin. | 我喜欢科林 | 
| [05:26] | He’s a nice guy, and that may sound shallow to you, | 他人很好 或许你觉得这很肤浅 | 
| [05:29] | but I have a long history of dating the wrong guy, | 但是我曾和一个错误的人在一起很长时间 | 
| [05:32] | and I’m not making that mistake again. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 | 
| [05:36] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:38] | I get it. | 我知道了 | 
| [05:41] | You have fun with Mr. Right, okay? | 你和你的白马王子好好玩吧 行了吗 | 
| [05:43] | I’m gonna go rotate my own tires. | 我就自己坐轮椅走了 | 
| [05:56] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么会来 | 
| [05:57] | – You do? – Yeah, you saw that blog online | -真的吗 -你看到网上那篇 | 
| [05:59] | that said my club was off the chain. | 夸我俱乐部不同凡响的博客了 | 
| [06:02] | You came to congratulate me. | 你是来恭喜我的 | 
| [06:03] | That’s definitely it. Congratulations. | 那是绝对的 恭喜你 | 
| [06:06] | But it’s time to take the training wheels off. | 但也是时候昂首阔步大干一番了 | 
| [06:08] | I’m making plans for, uh, Pop Ups in Chicago, New York. | 我打算把”闪乐部”发展到芝加哥和纽约 | 
| [06:12] | Once we get established there, I’m thinking Europe. | 一旦在那里站稳脚跟 就继续向欧洲迈进 | 
| [06:14] | Uh, people have no idea how big the club scene is in Greece. | 在希腊会有一场超出人们想象的盛大的开幕式 | 
| [06:17] | Yeah, I hear it’s really “off the chain.” | 我知道肯定是”不同凡响”的 | 
| [06:20] | Hey, there you are! | 你在这儿啊 | 
| [06:22] | You’re going to phenomi-con this weekend, right? | 你这周末要去动漫展对吗 | 
| [06:23] | Well… if by “Going,” You mean “Contractually obligated,” | 如果你说的”去”是指”履行合约义务” | 
| [06:26] | then yes. Why? | 我的确要去 怎么了 | 
| [06:28] | I was thinking about meeting up with some people from the crew | 我打算和《共同入侵者》制作团队里的人 | 
| [06:30] | of Corporate Invaders. Can I ride with you? | 见个面 你可以载我去吗 | 
| [06:32] | Yeah, sounds good. We’ll, uh, take the bike. | 听上去不错 我骑摩托车带你 | 
| [06:34] | – Yeah. – Oh, hey, Liam, uh… | -好 -利亚姆 | 
| [06:36] | we-we were just talking about the Pop Up, uh… | 我们刚刚在谈论”闪乐部” | 
| [06:38] | Oh, and that reminds me. | 我突然想起来 | 
| [06:39] | Did I see your professor from C.U. here the other night? | 那天晚上我好像看到你加大的教授也过来了 | 
| [06:42] | – I… don’t think so. – You sure? | -好像没有吧 -你确定吗 | 
| [06:45] | ‘Cause someone said they saw the two of you coming | 因为有人说看到你俩 | 
| [06:46] | from the back kitchen together. | 从厨房里一起出来 | 
| [06:47] | Wow, that’s oddly specific. | 这么奇怪的细节 | 
| [06:49] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure if I saw my teacher in real life, | 如果我真的见到我的老师了 | 
| [06:52] | I would remember. | 我肯定会记得的 | 
| [06:52] | I used to have nightmares about that in grade school. | 在小学时那曾经是我的噩梦 | 
| [06:55] | Hey, if we’re gonna go to Phenomi-con, | 如果我们要去动漫展 | 
| [06:56] | I should probably work on my bike, | 那我可能要去检查下我的摩托车 | 
| [06:57] | so I’ll pick you up in the morning. | 我早上去接你 | 
| [06:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:01] | Hey, he’s acting a little weird. | 他表现得有点奇怪 | 
| [07:03] | Don’t you think? Eh, I don’t know. | 你不觉得吗 我也不清楚 | 
| [07:06] | Sometimes I feel like Hollywood’s gone to his head. | 有时我觉得他被好莱坞光环冲昏了头脑 | 
| [07:08] | Mmm, mmm. Unlike Navid Shirazi | 不像纳维·谢拉兹 | 
| [07:11] | who’s the same club-promoting player he was in high school. | 和高中时一样致力于发展俱乐部 | 
| [07:22] | Baby, you got to check this video | 宝贝 你快来看看这个视频 | 
| [07:24] | Navid sent me from the Pop Up. I’m telling you, | 纳维发给我的”闪乐部”当晚的视频 | 
| [07:26] | you get to see everything you missed. | 你真应该来看看你错过了什么 | 
| [07:27] | Yeah, well, you’ve been talking about it so much, | 你整天都说个不停 | 
| [07:29] | I feel like I was there. | 我已经仿佛身临其境了 | 
| [07:34] | Okay, look, babe, I know you’re mad at me | 亲爱的 我知道你生我的气 | 
| [07:37] | for snapping at you at the Pop Up, okay? | 因为在”闪乐部”我态度不好 | 
| [07:40] | But you got to understand I had a lot going on. | 但你要理解一下我那时候真的很忙 | 
| [07:44] | Yeah, your big comeback. | 没错 你的华丽复出秀 | 
| [07:46] | No, it… | 不是的 | 
| [07:47] | Yeah, and-and other stuff. | 好吧 但还有其他事情 | 
| [07:49] | Other stuff? | 其他事情 | 
| [07:51] | Oh, that explains everything. | 这就能说得通了 | 
| [07:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [07:54] | Can we please not talk about this right now? | 我们现在能不谈这个吗 | 
| [07:57] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [07:58] | We don’t even have to talk about it at all. | 我们根本没必要讨论这个 | 
| [08:00] | Wait, where you going? I thought we was gonna watch the video. | 等等 你要去哪里 不是要一起看视频吗 | 
| [08:02] | I’ll watch it later, okay? | 我晚点会看的 | 
| [08:04] | I have to go to the store. | 我要去趟商店 | 
| [08:05] | We’re out of milk and “Other stuff.” | 我们没有牛奶和”其他东西”了 | 
| [08:15] | I’ve got ten minutes. | 我只有十分钟 | 
| [08:42] | Welcome to the hackathon! | 欢迎来到编程马拉松 | 
| [08:44] | Honey, this is amazing. | 亲爱的 这简直太棒了 | 
| [08:46] | You know, we really could’ve pulled an all-nighter at the office. | 我们本来完全可以在办公室里挑灯夜战 | 
| [08:48] | Nonsense– these little geeks are going to be working | 乱讲 这些极客们要奋战到凌晨 | 
| [08:50] | till the wee hours to get ready for Phenomi-con. | 来为动漫展做准备 | 
| [08:53] | If you want to maximize production, | 如果你想进度最大化 | 
| [08:54] | you have to incentivize! | 必须采取物质奖励 | 
| [08:56] | Ergonomic chairs. | 人体工程学座椅 | 
| [08:57] | Monitors with glare filters to reduce eye strain. | 用以减少眼疲劳的带眩光过滤器的显示器 | 
| [09:00] | Ludwig will make drinks to order | 路德维格来准备饮料 | 
| [09:02] | and give everything a double shot of guarana. | 所有都加入双倍瓜拿纳 | 
| [09:02] | 瓜拿纳: 可提神 能快速消除疲劳恢复精力 帮助增强记忆力 | |
| [09:04] | The DJ has been instructed to give a steady, driving beat. | DJ则会按指示打出平稳有力的节拍 | 
| [09:06] | And there’s a pound of cocaine on the kitchen counter. | 在厨房柜台里还有很多可卡因 | 
| [09:10] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 | 
| [09:12] | I just hope this works. | 希望这些都有用 | 
| [09:14] | Our R.A.D. Engine is still buggy, | 我们的R.A.D引擎现在还有问题 | 
| [09:15] | so we got to run a special algorithm to stabilize it, | 所以我们要运行一套特殊算法来稳定它 | 
| [09:17] | and that kind of thing usually takes weeks. | 而通常需要几周时间才能完成 | 
| [09:19] | You can focus on the math. | 你负责解决问题 | 
| [09:21] | I will focus on the morale. | 我负责鼓舞人心 | 
| [09:25] | Wow, talk about incentive. | 这才是物质奖励 | 
| [09:28] | I had to pull some strings, | 我动用了些关系 | 
| [09:29] | but I got us a convention room for tomorrow. | 争取到了明天的一个大型会议室 | 
| [09:31] | Great, now we can focus on the presentation. | 太好了 现在我们可以专注于产品展示了 | 
| [09:33] | First, I got to ask you something. | 首先 我有些问题要问你 | 
| [09:36] | Um, after everything between us, | 在我们之间的种种事情过后 | 
| [09:39] | why’d you cover for me with Max? | 为什么你要在麦克斯面前替我掩饰 | 
| [09:40] | Look, Alec, I don’t have an angle. | 听着 亚力克 我不想与你为敌 | 
| [09:42] | I was the one distracting you when you lost your phone | 因为我缠住了你 你才丢了手机 | 
| [09:45] | and neither of us want Max to know that. | 我俩谁都不希望麦克斯知道真相 | 
| [09:47] | But despite what you might think, | 但不管你会怎么想 | 
| [09:48] | I actually want what’s best for this company. | 我都是想公司好的 | 
| [09:51] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:53] | Let’s not braid each other’s hair just yet. | 也不用搞得我们很要好的样子 | 
| [09:55] | Hey, who’s this guy? | 那是谁 | 
| [09:56] | Oh, I invited him. | 是我请他来的 | 
| [09:57] | He’s Annie’s little computer nerd Colin. | 他是安妮的电脑怪才科林 | 
| [09:59] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 | 
| [10:01] | – You know code? – Hey, uh, sure, yeah. | -你也会写代码吗 -没错 | 
| [10:03] | I work in I.T. at an insurance company. | 我在一家保险公司做信息技术方面的工作 | 
| [10:04] | Okay, well, uh, grab some coffee and check in with Max. | 拿一杯咖啡 去找麦克斯吧 | 
| [10:07] | He’ll tell you what he needs. | 他会告诉你他需要什么帮助的 | 
| [10:08] | – Good. – All right. | -好的 -很好 | 
| [10:11] | Hey, I’m really sorry that this is so last-minute. | 真不好意思这么紧急叫你过来 | 
| [10:14] | No, this will be fun. | 没事 这会很有意思的 | 
| [10:15] | When I worked in Sydney, we’d write code all night | 在悉尼工作的时候 我们通宵写代码 | 
| [10:17] | and in the mornings we’d go diving off the Great Barrier Reef. | 第二天一早去大堡礁沿岸潜水 | 
| [10:20] | Oh, that sounds amazing, but, um, | 听起来棒极了 但是 | 
| [10:22] | isn’t the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland? | 大堡礁不是在昆士兰吗[澳大利亚东北部州] | 
| [10:25] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [10:26] | That’s what I meant, Queensland. | 我说的就是 昆士兰 | 
| [10:28] | I’m gonna get some coffee. | 我去倒杯咖啡 | 
| [10:33] | Silver just texted. She’s ready to go. | 小银发短信来了 她准备好了 | 
| [10:36] | One of you guys lock up for me? | 谁帮我锁一下门 | 
| [10:37] | Yep, you know me, always got your back. | 放心吧 我一向给你断后 | 
| [10:40] | Thanks, man. Later! | 谢了 哥们 回头见 | 
| [10:43] | Hey, you think they’re gonna hook up? | 你觉得他们俩会勾搭在一起吗 | 
| [10:44] | Dude, you just opened your first successful club. | 兄弟 你刚刚开了你第一家最成功的俱乐部 | 
| [10:47] | You should be up to your elbows in hot tail. | 你应该欢呼雀跃 自鸣得意 | 
| [10:48] | Why do you care? | 干嘛在意这些 | 
| [10:49] | Liam should have the guts to tell me, that’s all. | 利亚姆要是有胆量告诉真相就没事了 | 
| [10:51] | And I’m worried Silver’s gonna get hurt. | 我担心小银会受到伤害 | 
| [10:52] | And he’s clearly lying to her about his professor… | 显然教授的事 他瞒着小银呢… | 
| [10:55] | Why can’t you see what a jerk he is? | 你们怎么就没看出来他是个混蛋呢 | 
| [10:57] | He’s a jerk ’cause he wants to sleep with two girls? | 因为他想脚踏两只船 所以就混蛋了吗 | 
| [10:59] | I know a lot of jerks. | 这种混蛋我见得多了 | 
| [11:04] | Yeah, I told you about that video I took | 好吧 我说过我从”闪乐部”的一个小孩那里 | 
| [11:04] | from that kid at the Pop Up, right? | 拿到的那个视频吧 | 
| [11:07] | The sex tape? | 性爱视频吗 | 
| [11:08] | You’re not gonna do anything with that. | 你不会准备拿它干什么吧 | 
| [11:09] | You’re too nice a guy. | 你人太好了 | 
| [11:13] | You’re right. I am. | 你说得对 我就是太好了 | 
| [11:15] | And that’s why I’m gonna show it to Silver | 所以我一定要把这个给小银看看 | 
| [11:17] | and prove that Liam’s lying. | 证明利亚姆在说谎 | 
| [11:19] | Before she does something she’ll regret. | 要赶在小银做出追悔莫及的事之前 | 
| [11:22] | Hey, dude. Where you going? | 哥们 你去哪 | 
| [11:24] | Phenomi-con. | 动漫展 | 
| [11:26] | Phenomi…? | 动漫… | 
| [11:28] | He is obsessed with Liam and Silver. | 他被利亚姆和小银弄得心神不宁 | 
| [11:30] | What’s new? | 这有什么新鲜的 | 
| [11:31] | I’m telling you, man, Liam did a number on him. | 这种事情 利亚姆干得多了 | 
| [11:34] | You don’t mess with another guy’s girl. | 你不会和兄弟的女人乱搞吧 | 
| [11:36] | You don’t. | 你不会吧 | 
| [11:37] | So, what are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 | 
| [11:39] | Oh, uh, I’m just picking up the rest of my equipment. | 我来收拾我剩下的设备 | 
| [11:42] | – You mind helping me out a little? – Yeah, yeah, sure. | -过来搭把手吧 -没问题 | 
| [11:45] | Thanks. Oh, uh, by the way, what’d you think of the set? | 谢谢 话说 你觉得那场演出怎么样 | 
| [11:48] | I had to step out for a while. | 我当时出去了一段时间 | 
| [11:50] | Um, I heard it was great, though. | 但听说很成功 | 
| [11:51] | Damn, dude. | 该死 | 
| [11:52] | Adrianna missed it, too. | 阿德里安娜也错过了 | 
| [11:54] | I don’t know, I… | 我猜我可能当时… | 
| [11:55] | I kind of snapped at her. She left. | 我对她大呼小叫了 她离开了 | 
| [11:58] | Well, it was a big night for you. | 对你来说是个大日子 | 
| [11:59] | No, no, man. I-I’ve been | 不不 不是这样 | 
| [12:00] | kind of being being a jerk lately. | 我最近好像一直挺混蛋的 | 
| [12:04] | We got into another argument this morning. | 我们今天早上还为其他事争执不休 | 
| [12:06] | It-it just sucks. | 真是烦透了 | 
| [12:07] | You know? It really does. I really wanted her to see it. | 我真的很想让她看到演出 | 
| [12:10] | She’s, like, the most important person in the world to me. | 她对我来说是这个世界最重要的人 | 
| [12:26] | What the…? | 我勒个… | 
| [12:28] | Listen up, everybody! | 大家听好了 | 
| [12:30] | I know it’s 3:30 in the morning and you’re all exhausted, | 我知道现在是3:30 你们都已精疲力尽了 | 
| [12:33] | which is why I’m rolling out the big guns. | 所以我要使出杀手锏 | 
| [12:35] | From here on out, when you finish a line of code, | 从现在起 只要你们写完一行代码 | 
| [12:37] | you will get three minutes in the chair | 你们就可以在椅子上享受三分钟 | 
| [12:40] | with my certified massage therapist, Gigi. | 我的认证按摩治疗师琪琪的服务 | 
| [12:53] | Annie? | 安妮 | 
| [12:55] | You’re here late. | 这么晚了你怎么还在 | 
| [12:56] | Oh, hi, Professor Beckwith. | 您好 贝克威思教授 | 
| [12:58] | My friend Naomi lives nearby and we’re pulling an all-nighter. | 我朋友娜欧米就住在附近 我们通宵赶工 | 
| [13:00] | The guy I’m seeing wanted Brain Shock, | 我男朋友想喝点红牛 | 
| [13:01] | and this is the closest place open. | 离的最近的还营业的地方也就这里了 | 
| [13:03] | What are you still doing here? | 您怎么也还在这儿 | 
| [13:04] | Grading papers in my office. | 在办公室批论文 | 
| [13:06] | Exciting weekend, huh? | 兴奋的周末呀 | 
| [13:08] | Oh, hey, I’ve been meaning to thank you | 对了 上次帮助我朋友利亚姆 | 
| [13:10] | for helping my friend Liam with his contract problem. | 解决了他的合同问题 我还没来得及谢谢您呢 | 
| [13:13] | Right. Liam. | 对 利亚姆 | 
| [13:15] | Nice guy. | 挺好的一男生 | 
| [13:16] | Yeah, maybe too nice. | 也许就是太好了 | 
| [13:17] | He let his business partner-slash- | 才被他的合作伙伴兼女朋友 | 
| [13:18] | girlfriend-slash-psycho bitch walk all over him. | 兼神经病贱人任意欺负 | 
| [13:21] | Not that you needed to know that. | 过去的事没必要说了 | 
| [13:23] | I’m… just had way too much caffeine. | 我只是摄入了太多咖啡因 | 
| [13:25] | It’s okay, um… | 没事 | 
| [13:27] | – She was pretty crazy, huh? – Yeah. | -她很疯狂吗 -没错 | 
| [13:29] | Well, he’s got a long history of dating the wrong girl. | 他可是有过不少孽缘 | 
| [13:31] | But who am I to talk? | 但我又有什么资格说呢 | 
| [13:32] | My track record isn’t great, either. | 我的历史也不怎么样 | 
| [13:34] | – You mean the energy drink guy? – Colin? | -你指那个要喝功能饮料的男生吗 -科林吗 | 
| [13:36] | No, Colin is great. | 不 科林挺好的 | 
| [13:38] | Even if he couldn’t pass fourth grade geography. | 尽管他的地理知识差的要死 | 
| [13:41] | But you know what? I’m not gonna do this. | 不过我不会嫌弃他的 | 
| [13:42] | He is a perfectly good guy, and when you find a good guy, | 他是个很棒的男生 当你遇到了个很棒的男生 | 
| [13:45] | you need to put your doubts aside and make it work. | 你需要抛开疑虑 抓住爱情 | 
| [13:49] | Yeah, guess you do. | 相信你会做得好的 | 
| [13:51] | That was a really intense conversation for 3:00 in the morning. | 凌晨三点就进行这么严肃的话题 | 
| [13:53] | I’m sorry. Brain Shock? | 真是抱歉 红牛来一瓶不 | 
| [14:20] | It’s done. | 搞定了 | 
| [14:25] | It’s-it’s done. | 我搞定了 | 
| [14:29] | Of course, it’s so simple. | 显而易见 | 
| [14:31] | Hey, everyone! | 各位醒醒 | 
| [14:34] | Max did it. | 麦克斯搞定了 | 
| [14:37] | – He did it? – We did it. | -他搞定了吗 -我们搞定了 | 
| [14:39] | Oh, my God! My husband’s a genius! | 天呐 我老公是个天才 | 
| [14:41] | We’re going to Phenomi-con! | 我们要去动漫展咯 | 
| [14:48] | We’re going to Phenomi-con! | 我们要去动漫展咯 | 
| [14:56] | Come on, guys. | 出发吧 同志们 | 
| [14:58] | We have to leave now | 我们要立刻出发 | 
| [14:59] | or there’s a chance we won’t make it. | 不然就赶不上了 | 
| [15:02] | Never tell me the odds. | 不要告诉我胜算几何 | 
| [15:05] | It’s Han Solo. | 汉·索罗 | 
| [15:06] | Yeah, I got that. | 我看出来了 | 
| [15:08] | You’re bringing a suit for the presentation, right? | 你会为发布会带套西装去吧 | 
| [15:09] | His Armani’s already in the car. | 他的阿玛尼已经在车里了 | 
| [15:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [15:27] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:31] | I can’t believe I let you | 我不敢相信 | 
| [15:32] | – talk me into being an elf. – You look amazing. | -我居然同意装扮成小妖精 -你看起来美极了 | 
| [15:36] | Are you sure Colin doesn’t want to come with us? | 你确定科林不想和我们一起去吗 | 
| [15:37] | I don’t know. He didn’t even say good-bye when he left last night. | 我不知道 他昨天没有道别就离开了 | 
| [15:39] | The poor boy’s probably trying to sleep off the hack-a-thon. | 一晚上编程马拉松的苦战 他可能想补补觉 | 
| [15:42] | Don’t worry, you can keep the costume | 别担心 你可以穿着这套衣服 | 
| [15:43] | and elf his brains out later. Come on! | 到他的梦里去捣乱一番 走吧 | 
| [16:14] | Okay, you died in Corporate Invaders one, | 我问你 你在《共同入侵者1》里死了 | 
| [16:17] | so how are you even in the sequel? | 你怎么会又出现在续集里呢 | 
| [16:19] | Are we to assume that Corporate Invaders 2 | 难道《共同入侵者2》 | 
| [16:21] | is actually a prequel like Temple of Doom? | 是一部前传吗 像《魔域奇兵》一样吗 | 
| [16:21] | {《魔域奇兵》是《夺宝奇兵》系列电影的第二部 也是第一部的前传 | |
| [16:23] | Or is this some lazy writer just pulling a retcon on us? | 还是因为编剧太懒了 用了回溯连续性手法 | 
| [16:26] | Um, I think they cloned my DNA. | 我猜 他们是克隆了我的DNA | 
| [16:29] | No… | 不可能的… | 
| [16:30] | your body burned in fire. | 你的肉身都火化了 | 
| [16:32] | Okay? How would the aliens get a viable DNA sample? | 外星人怎么可能弄到存活的DNA样本 | 
| [16:35] | Oh, my God! Liam Court? | 天啊 你是利亚姆·柯特吗 | 
| [16:36] | Will you sign my boob? | 你能在我胸上签名吗 | 
| [16:38] | Hell, yes! Sorry, guys. | 当然 失陪了 各位 | 
| [16:40] | Can’t pass this, uh, opportunity up. | 怎么能错过这种机会 | 
| [16:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [16:45] | Geez! Oh, my God, Liam! | 天啊 利亚姆 | 
| [16:47] | Man, these guys are obsessed. | 这些人真是走火入魔了 | 
| [16:49] | Yeah, but that obsession is what made your movie | 是啊 但正是这种痴迷 | 
| [16:51] | number one at the box office. | 让你的电影在票房上一路领跑 | 
| [16:52] | ah, I guess so. Geez. | 我想是吧 | 
| [16:55] | This is so cool. | 这太棒了 | 
| [16:57] | I feel like I’m back in Navid’s high school bedroom. | 好像我又回到了纳维高中时候的卧室 | 
| [16:59] | Like, old-school Navid, not the new model… | 那个守旧派的纳维 而不是新款的 | 
| [17:02] | who dates porn stars. | 会跟艳星约会的那个 | 
| [17:03] | Ah, don’t be so hard on him. | 别对他要求太严苛 | 
| [17:04] | Whatever. I can’t even talk to him anymore. | 无所谓了 我跟他都说不上话了 | 
| [17:06] | It’s like he’s running for douche bag of the year. | 他现在真是最讨厌人物榜首 | 
| [17:08] | I think he’s just got it in his head that if he can show you | 我想他只是想让你看到他有多棒 | 
| [17:10] | how cool he is, then you’ll realize you made a mistake. | 好让你醒悟到你之前的决定是错的 | 
| [17:13] | Worst idea ever. | 史上最烂的主意 | 
| [17:15] | There you go, proves it. | 是嘛 那你证明一下 | 
| [17:16] | Navid’s the same old guy he always was. | 纳维还是以前那个人 没有变 | 
| [17:19] | Seriously, though, you should give him a chance. | 说真的 你应该再给他一次机会 | 
| [17:22] | Well, listen, I got to get to the autogra booth. | 我得回到签名处了 | 
| [17:24] | – Try not to get impaled by anything while I’m gone. – Deal. | -当心别被这些东西刺穿 -好的 | 
| [17:32] | Okay. See you. | 一会儿见 | 
| [17:34] | Can you make it out to “Amy, | 你能签上”给艾米 | 
| [17:36] | the future mother of my child”? | 我孩子的未来的母亲”吗 | 
| [17:40] | let’s just go with “My biggest fan.” | 我还是写上 “我的忠实粉”吧 | 
| [17:45] | Next. | 下一个 | 
| [17:51] | Could you make it out to “Lindsey… | 你能写上”给林赛 | 
| [17:55] | …your second biggest fan”? | 你的第二忠实粉”吗 | 
| [17:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 | 
| [17:58] | I thought, uh, you didn’t want to be seen together. | 我以为你不想让别人看到我们在一起 | 
| [18:01] | That’s what the mask’s for, genius. | 所以带了面具 聪明吧 | 
| [18:04] | When you find someone you really want to be with, | 当你遇到一个你真心想在一起的人 | 
| [18:06] | you figure out a way to make it work. | 你会想尽办法跟他在一起 | 
| [18:13] | I told Dixon | 我告诉迪克森 | 
| [18:14] | I was going for eggs. | 我去买鸡蛋 | 
| [18:16] | I hate eggs. | 我讨厌鸡蛋 | 
| [18:17] | My alibis need some work. | 不过我出来总得找个借口 | 
| [18:24] | You’re not big into foreplay, are you? | 你都不喜欢前戏的 是吗 | 
| [18:29] | What’s the… game plan here? | 你有什么计划吗 | 
| [18:31] | I don’t really have a game plan | 我没什么计划 | 
| [18:33] | because if I think too hard about what we’re doing, | 如果我费神去想我们的一举一动 | 
| [18:35] | I’m gonna feel terrible. | 我会感觉很糟 | 
| [18:37] | I already feel terrible. | 我已经感觉很糟了 | 
| [18:40] | I saw Dixon at Offshore. | 我在离岸酒吧见到迪克森了 | 
| [18:42] | – What did you say to him? – Nothing. | -你跟他说了什么 -什么也没说 | 
| [18:44] | Uh, he said you two got in another fight. | 他说你们俩又吵架了 | 
| [18:46] | Yeah, because all he thinks about is his career. | 对 因为他现在只关心他的事业 | 
| [18:48] | Ade, I didn’t sign up to be the guy that you get revenge with | 艾德 我不想你每次跟男朋友生气 | 
| [18:50] | every time you’re mad at your boyfriend. | 都拿我当报复的工具 | 
| [18:52] | You need to end it. | 你得做个了断 | 
| [18:54] | I will, okay? | 我以后不会了 好吗 | 
| [18:55] | As soon as he makes a full recovery. | 只要他一痊愈 | 
| [18:57] | He… he already played the Pop Up the other night. | 他那晚都已经在闪乐会上演出了 | 
| [19:01] | What does he have to do, run a four-minute mile? | 你还想他怎样 四分钟内跑完一英里吗 | 
| [19:04] | Okay, are we gonna do this or not? | 我们到底做还是不做 | 
| [19:07] | No. | 不做 | 
| [19:09] | Break up with Dixon or we’re done. | 跟迪克森分手 要不我们就玩完 | 
| [19:19] | Wow, looks like he finally found his tribe. | 看起来他终于找到他星球的人了 | 
| [19:21] | Oh, computer guys love him. | 计算机宅男都喜欢他 | 
| [19:22] | He’s like a geek god. | 他就像极客宅男之神 | 
| [19:24] | Okay, everything’s in place for the presentation. | 产品演示的各项内容都已准备就绪 | 
| [19:27] | I think we really pulled this off. | 我们这次真得成功了 | 
| [19:29] | It’s like I’ve been telling you all along: you, me and Max | 就像我一直以来跟你说的 你和我还有麦克斯 | 
| [19:31] | make a great team. | 是最佳组合 | 
| [19:32] | Who am I to disagree? | 我能表示反对吗 | 
| [19:34] | Oh, my God, I think | 天啊 我好像 | 
| [19:34] | I just saw Colin. | 看见了科林 | 
| [19:36] | I bet he came here to surprise you. | 他肯定是来给你个惊喜的 | 
| [19:37] | Oh, he’s so sweet. | 太贴心了 | 
| [19:39] | I’m so glad I forced you to date him. | 我真高兴能撮合你们 | 
| [19:44] | This comic book is from the Silver Age. | 这本漫画书是白银时期的 | 
| [19:47] | You smell that? | 你闻出来了吗 | 
| [19:49] | That’s paper and ink from 50 years ago. | 这纸张和墨水都是五十年前的 | 
| [19:52] | I had no idea you were into this stuff. | 我不知道你还有这爱好 | 
| [19:54] | I have a confession to make. | 我要跟你坦白 | 
| [19:56] | I told you that I saw Corporate Invaders | 我告诉你我跟一个我的白痴男友 | 
| [19:58] | with an idiot boyfriend, but… | 去看《共同入侵者》 | 
| [20:01] | the truth is, I went to see it by myself. | 事实上 是我一个人去看的 | 
| [20:06] | Opening night. | 电影首映夜 | 
| [20:07] | Do you cut photos of me out of Tiger Beat, too, or… | 你也会从《老虎节奏》上把我的照片剪下来吗 | 
| [20:10] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别往自己脸上贴金了 | 
| [20:11] | The movie sucked. I didn’t lie about that. | 电影烂透了 这我可没瞎说 | 
| [20:13] | You know, this is weird. | 你知道 这太奇怪了 | 
| [20:14] | I am signing action figures of myself, | 我在我自己的玩偶上签名 | 
| [20:16] | and you’re dressed as a… | 而你穿得 | 
| [20:19] | cheetah… thing. | 像只猎豹 | 
| [20:20] | But this is actually, like, the most normal date that we’ve had. | 但事实上 这好像是我们最正常的约会了 | 
| [20:24] | Yeah, it kind of is. | 好像是 | 
| [20:27] | It could be like this all the time, you know? | 我们的约会可能都会像这样 | 
| [20:29] | I mean, I’m not trying to pressure you or anything. Just think about it. | 我不是在给你压力 你想想看 | 
| [20:32] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -很好 | 
| [20:35] | You should get to your press thing. | 你去忙你的发布会吧 | 
| [20:36] | I am going to go look for a couple back copies of Elf Quest, | 我去找找还有没有《精灵任务》的副本 | 
| [20:40] | which is something you should definitely do | 趁着带面具时候 | 
| [20:42] | while you’re still wearing a mask. | 干这事再适合不过 | 
| [20:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [20:53] | Navid. What are you doing here? | 纳维 你怎么在这 | 
| [20:54] | Hey, uh, just looking for Silver. | 我来找小银 | 
| [20:56] | Oh, uh, she’s with the crew getting ready for the VIP screening. | 她跟工作人员一起准备参加VIP首映会 | 
| [20:59] | The director’s showing us the first ten minutes of the film. | 导演准备放电影的前十分钟给大家看 | 
| [21:01] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 | 
| [21:02] | Yeah, sure, it’s just, uh, | 是啊 当然 只是… | 
| [21:04] | time to be honest with her about a few things. | 我要跟她坦白一些事情 | 
| [21:07] | Good, maybe you should just kind of roll the douche bag thing back a bit. | 很好 也许你该稍微收敛一下你的讨厌鬼作风 | 
| [21:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 | 
| [21:11] | I just mean you’re coming on a little strong, you know? | 我是说 你最近言行有点过分 | 
| [21:13] | Give her some space. | 给她留点空间 | 
| [21:14] | Yeah, I bet you’d like that. | 是啊 你就希望我这样 | 
| [21:17] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 | 
| [21:17] | The last time I asked you for advice, | 我上次询问你的建议 | 
| [21:19] | you said to go back to Princeton | 你叫我回普林斯顿 | 
| [21:20] | so you could sleep with Silver. | 这样你好跟小银上床 | 
| [21:22] | I’m not trying to sleep with Silver. | 我没有费尽心思让小银跟我上床 | 
| [21:23] | Right, because a guy like you doesn’t even have to try. | 是啊 因为像你这样的人根本不用费吹灰之力 | 
| [21:25] | I mean, women just throw themselves at you at conventions, parties… | 活动 派对上的女人都会自动送上门 | 
| [21:28] | You know what? Maybe this is not an act. | 知道吗 也许这不是你一时的举动 | 
| [21:30] | Maybe you actually are a douche bag. | 你其实就是个彻头彻尾的讨厌鬼 | 
| [21:35] | I’m a douche bag? | 说我是讨厌鬼 | 
| [21:37] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 | 
| [21:38] | This is a great movie… | 这电影真不错 | 
| [21:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [21:44] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 | 
| [21:46] | Uh, excuse me, uh… Yeah. | 打扰了 | 
| [21:49] | You know where I can find the VIP screening room? | 你知道VIP放映室在哪吗 | 
| [21:50] | Yeah, are you, uh, cast or crew? | 知道 你是演员还是工作人员 | 
| [21:52] | I’m from the studio. | 我是电影公司的工作人员 | 
| [21:53] | They sent me over with the latest cut of the movie. | 公司派我过来送最新的电影剪辑 | 
| [21:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 | 
| [22:05] | today is a day you will never forget. | 今天将是个永生难忘的日子 | 
| [22:09] | Because today, | 因为今天 | 
| [22:11] | gaming technology takes a huge leap forward. | 游戏技术将有一个巨大的飞跃 | 
| [22:15] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 | 
| [22:18] | Annie? | 安妮 | 
| [22:19] | Did you find Colin? | 你找到科林了吗 | 
| [22:21] | Yeah, I did. | 找到了 | 
| [22:23] | The game is called Eternal Conflict, | 这款游戏名叫《永恒的冲突》 | 
| [22:27] | and the hero is you. | 主角就是你们 | 
| [22:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:40] | He stole Max’s idea. | 他剽窃了麦克斯的创意 | 
| [22:52] | Welcome to the future. | 欢迎步入未来 | 
| [22:57] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直难以置信 | 
| [23:08] | So it was Colin who hacked the system? | 这么说是科林黑进了系统 | 
| [23:11] | I am so sorry, you guys. | 我实在对不住你们 | 
| [23:12] | I should have known something was up. | 我早该意识到他另有企图 | 
| [23:14] | He obviously had his game all ready to go; he just needed the final codes. | 他的游戏一切就绪 就差最终代码了 | 
| [23:16] | Yeah, and we worked all night to give them to him. | 是啊 咱们忙活了一晚上却是给他做了嫁衣 | 
| [23:20] | But when would Colin have gotten my phone? | 可科林是什么时候拿到我的电话号码 | 
| [23:22] | At the Pop Up? | 在”闪乐部”吗 | 
| [23:23] | Actually, I think it might have been… | 其实我觉得可能是… | 
| [23:24] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure it had to have been the Pop Up. | 对 肯定是在”闪乐部” | 
| [23:27] | Annie, I’m sure of it. | 安妮 我敢肯定 | 
| [23:29] | So, Max, what are we going to do? | 麦克斯 你打算怎么办 | 
| [23:30] | I can’t go out there and present our demo now. | 我现在不能上台展示我们的游戏小样了 | 
| [23:32] | It’s going to look like we’re copying him. | 不然大家会以为是我们剽窃他的创意 | 
| [23:35] | So… I-I… Hmm. We have to do something. | 所以…我们得想个办法 | 
| [23:37] | Let’s start with killing him. | 我们先把他杀了吧 | 
| [23:40] | Let me. | 让我来 | 
| [23:46] | Oh, Annie, you look adorable. | 安妮 你打扮得真可爱 | 
| [23:49] | What is this? | 这算什么 | 
| [23:50] | You were just dating me | 你跟我约会 | 
| [23:51] | so you could commit corporate espionage? | 就是为了窃取公司情报吗 | 
| [23:53] | Ooh, that’s a little dramatic. | 你这么说有点夸张了 | 
| [23:54] | Nah, see, I own a software company | 我自己开了家软件公司 | 
| [23:56] | that would best be described as fledgling. | 之前只是刚刚起步 | 
| [23:58] | Well, until today. | 今天终于打出名气了 | 
| [24:00] | What is wrong with you? | 你还要不要脸 | 
| [24:01] | Hey, I’m not the bad guy here. | 这件事也不能怪我 | 
| [24:03] | Okay? I spent the last six months busting my ass | 过去半年里 我使尽浑身解数 | 
| [24:05] | to get the Colton Brothers to work with me. | 想让克尔顿兄弟跟我合作 | 
| [24:06] | And they went with Max’s company | 结果他们却投奔了麦克斯的公司 | 
| [24:07] | because he had Liam Court. | 就因为他们有利亚姆·柯特 | 
| [24:09] | All my work was for nothing. | 我的努力都付诸东流了 | 
| [24:11] | Now they know how that feels. | 现在他们总算能理解我的感受了 | 
| [24:12] | You were just using me the whole time. | 你一直以来都在利用我 | 
| [24:14] | You were the one who responded to the champagne | 那天在餐厅 是你喝了我送你们的香槟 | 
| [24:15] | I sent over at the restaurant that day. | 来找我搭讪的 | 
| [24:16] | My only regret is that we didn’t get time to get a little closer. | 我唯一的遗憾是我们没机会进一步亲密接触 | 
| [24:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [24:32] | Hey, Dixon? | 迪克森 | 
| [24:34] | We need to talk. | 我有话跟你说 | 
| [24:36] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [24:37] | What happened? | 你怎么了 | 
| [24:39] | Hey, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [24:41] | There’s a sharp pain down my back and I can’t feel my legs. | 我背部剧痛无比 双腿失去了知觉 | 
| [24:44] | We’re gonna get you to a hospital, okay? | 我这就送你去医院 | 
| [24:45] | Just try to breathe, relax. | 保持呼吸 放轻松 | 
| [24:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [24:54] | Lowest I can go is $800. | 最低价八百 | 
| [24:56] | $800? Ah, come on. | 八百 再便宜点呗 | 
| [24:58] | Sorry, man. That’s the gray-fur variant. | 实在不行 哥们 这可是灰毛变异人 | 
| [25:00] | Yeah, I know. I’ve been looking for this since I was 12. | 我知道 我从十二岁就一直在找这款人偶 | 
| [25:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [25:06] | What can I say? I’m a completist. | 谁让我是个完美主义者呢 | 
| [25:11] | Navid! | 纳维 | 
| [25:12] | – You’re here. – Silver. | -你竟然在这儿 -小银 | 
| [25:14] | Yeah, yeah-yeah, you know me. | 是啊 你了解我的 | 
| [25:16] | I’m, uh… I love Phenomi-con. | 我超爱动漫展的 | 
| [25:18] | Yeah, um… | 是啊 | 
| [25:19] | I was just telling Liam how much I missed comic-book Navid. | 我之前还跟利亚姆说我很怀念那个爱漫画的纳维 | 
| [25:23] | I… you do? | 是吗 | 
| [25:25] | Yeah, maybe now that you’re taking a day off from promoting your clubs, | 是啊 既然你都从俱乐部推广中偷闲一天 | 
| [25:29] | we could hang? | 我们就一起玩玩吧 | 
| [25:30] | Do you want to go see the Corporate Invaders screening with me? | 想跟我一起去看《共同入侵者》吗 | 
| [25:32] | It’s about to start. | 就快要开始了 | 
| [25:36] | Oh, no, well, I thought it was a VIP thing. | 我还以为只有贵宾才能参加呢 | 
| [25:38] | Uh, only a few guests. | 只请了少数嘉宾 | 
| [25:40] | It’s going live on the Web, too. | 到时还会做网络直播 | 
| [25:41] | Oh, it’s on the Internet? | 网上也能看到 | 
| [25:43] | Mm-hmm. | 对啊 | 
| [25:45] | Um, will you, uh, excuse me for a sec? | 失陪一下 | 
| [25:50] | Sure. | 好吧 | 
| [25:52] | Is it true you’re together in real life? | 你们在现实生活中真的是情侣吗 | 
| [25:55] | Don’t believe everything you read. | 别把八卦新闻当真 | 
| [25:57] | What Liam means to say is: | 利亚姆的意思是 | 
| [25:58] | We’ll let our on-screen chemistry speak for itself. | 我们会让银幕上的激情顺其自然地发展 | 
| [26:01] | So you two aren’t really dating? | 所以你们俩没有真的在约会吗 | 
| [26:04] | He’s with me. | 他是我男朋友 | 
| [26:10] | Um, are you sure about this? | 你确定要公开吗 | 
| [26:13] | Yeah, I am. | 确定 | 
| [26:21] | Hi. Uh, excuse me, there-there has been a-a huge mistake. | 不好意思 我犯了个大错误 | 
| [26:25] | All right? And, uh, I need the DVD back. | 我想把碟片要回来 | 
| [26:27] | Sure you do. | 来不及了 | 
| [26:28] | Wait, can you just hear me out? | 等等 能听我把话说完吗 | 
| [26:32] | Okay, it is the moment that you’ve all been waiting for. | 好了 万众期待的时刻终于到来了 | 
| [26:36] | It is the first ten minutes of Corporate Invaders 2. | 下面将放映《共同侵略者2》的前十分钟 | 
| [26:39] | Let’s hear it! | 让我听到你们的期待 | 
| [26:51] | There’s just a misunderstanding. | 这中间发生了误会 | 
| [26:53] | Hear me out! Hear me out! | 听我说完 听我说完 | 
| [27:32] | Lindsey, wait! | 林赛 等等 | 
| [27:35] | You taped us having sex? | 你竟然拍了我们的性爱录像 | 
| [27:38] | No, of course not. I would never do that. | 当然没有 我绝不会做出那种事 | 
| [27:40] | Then who did? | 那是谁干的 | 
| [27:41] | I have no idea. I… | 我也不知道 | 
| [27:44] | Maybe it’s not that bad. | 情况可能并没那么糟糕 | 
| [27:45] | I mean, it only aired for a few seconds, | 毕竟只播出了几秒 | 
| [27:46] | and I don’t think anyone recognized you. | 应该没人能认出你 | 
| [27:47] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 | 
| [27:48] | It was on the Internet. The whole world’s seen it. | 这个活动做了网络直播 全世界都看到了 | 
| [27:51] | I-I have to get out of here. | 我得走了 | 
| [27:53] | – Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go. – No. | -你说得对 咱们走 -不行 | 
| [27:55] | I do not want to be seen leaving with you. | 我不想让别人看到咱俩一起离开 | 
| [27:58] | Lindsey… | 林赛 | 
| [28:01] | Liam, what the hell was that? | 利亚姆 刚才那是怎么回事 | 
| [28:04] | Uh, apparently someone taped me having sex with my professor. | 显然是有人偷拍了我和我教授的性爱录像 | 
| [28:08] | By the way, we’re dating. | 对了 我们在约会 | 
| [28:09] | She didn’t want anyone to know. | 她不想让别人知道 | 
| [28:10] | So much for that. | 就这样 | 
| [28:11] | – Who would do that to you? – I don’t know. | -谁会偷拍你们呢 -不知道 | 
| [28:13] | It was taken the night of the Pop Up, and I… | 是在”闪乐会”那晚拍的 我… | 
| [28:18] | Navid? | 纳维 | 
| [28:19] | No. | 不可能 | 
| [28:21] | No, he wouldn’t do that. | 他不可能做出这种事 | 
| [28:27] | So how do you feel now? | 你现在感觉如何 | 
| [28:31] | Uh, okay. | 还好 | 
| [28:34] | OK. Just my legs are still numb. | 还行 就是双腿还没知觉 | 
| [28:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [28:38] | You were getting better and then this happens out of nowhere? | 你明明都已经好转了 怎么会突然变成这样 | 
| [28:41] | My back’s been hurting pretty bad since the Pop Up. | “闪乐会”那晚开始 我的背一直疼得厉害 | 
| [28:43] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 | 
| [28:47] | I haven’t been taking my pain pills. | 我最近一直都没吃止痛片 | 
| [28:49] | Dixon, why? | 为什么 迪克森 | 
| [28:51] | Because I’m an addict, babe. | 因为我是个瘾君子 宝贝 | 
| [28:54] | I was afraid, if I started taking them, | 我担心自己一开始吃止痛片 | 
| [28:56] | I wasn’t going to be able to stop. | 就停不下来了 | 
| [28:59] | Well, Dixon, | 迪克森 | 
| [28:59] | I think we know what the problem is. | 我们知道你的症结所在了 | 
| [29:01] | You have an abscess pressing on your spinal cord. | 你的背部有脓肿 压迫到了脊髓 | 
| [29:04] | An abscess? | 脓肿 | 
| [29:05] | It’s not uncommon when you’re still healing from a trauma. | 你的伤还没痊愈 有脓肿很常见 | 
| [29:07] | You’ll be in the hospital for a few days, | 你需要住院几天 | 
| [29:09] | but assuming we can get the infection under control, | 但只要我们能控制住感染 | 
| [29:11] | you’ll be fine. | 你就会好的 | 
| [29:12] | You must have been in tremendous pain. | 你现在一定很痛 | 
| [29:14] | Get some rest, okay? | 注意休息 好吗 | 
| [29:17] | So that’s why you snapped at me that night? | 所以你那晚才对我态度那么差 | 
| [29:19] | You were in pain and you were trying to hide it. | 这都是为了掩饰你的痛苦 | 
| [29:23] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 没错 我很抱歉 | 
| [29:26] | I thought it was me getting in the way of your career. | 我还以为是因为我妨碍到了你的事业发展 | 
| [29:30] | Look, the only reason why the Pop Up was so important to me | 听着 我那么看重”闪乐会” | 
| [29:31] | is because I didn’t want to let you down. | 完全是因为我不想让你失望 | 
| [29:35] | I should have told you this before, but… | 我应该早点告诉你的 但是… | 
| [29:40] | After the accident, when I woke up in the hospital, | 那场事故后 当我在医院醒来时 | 
| [29:44] | the first thing I saw was you holding my hand. | 第一眼看到的 就是你紧紧握着我的手 | 
| [29:50] | And I knew right then and there that I didn’t deserve you. | 那一刻我清楚地知道 自己配不上你 | 
| [29:54] | So I promised myself | 所以我向自己许诺 | 
| [29:56] | that I would earn my second chance. | 我要争取第二次机会 | 
| [29:59] | That I’d be the man that you want me to be. | 要成为你希望的那个人 | 
| [30:01] | The kind of man that always puts you first. | 永远把你放在第一位 | 
| [30:04] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 | 
| [30:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [30:10] | I’m just glad you know the truth. | 我只是很高兴你知道真相了 | 
| [30:22] | Hey, you in a hurry? | 急着走吗 | 
| [30:23] | Uh, no, I got what I came for. | 没有 我拿到我想要的东西了 | 
| [30:25] | Yeah, I think you did. | 我想也是 | 
| [30:29] | Look, I didn’t record that video, okay? | 听我说 不是我拍的录像 好吗 | 
| [30:33] | Someone gave it to me. | 别人给我的 | 
| [30:35] | I-I didn’t want the whole world to see it. | 我没想着让全世界人都看到这个录像 | 
| [30:37] | Just you. | 我只想让你看 | 
| [30:38] | – Why? – Because Liam lied to you. | -为什么 -因为利亚姆骗了你 | 
| [30:40] | I wanted you to see what kind of guy he was | 在你和他正式交往前 | 
| [30:42] | before you hooked up with him. | 我希望你看清他的真面目 | 
| [30:43] | Hooked up with him? | 和他交往 | 
| [30:44] | What-what are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 | 
| [30:46] | Stop it, Silver. | 别说了 小银 | 
| [30:46] | I know you two have been getting closer. | 我知道你俩走得很近 | 
| [30:48] | As friends. | 朋友而已 | 
| [30:49] | And the only reason he lied about his professor | 他之所以说谎 | 
| [30:52] | is because she wanted to keep the relationship a secret. | 是因为他的教授不希望公开他们的关系 | 
| [30:57] | Wha… Wait. | 什么…等等 | 
| [30:58] | They’re-they’re together, like, for real? | 他们在一起了 我是说 认真的吗 | 
| [31:00] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [31:01] | The funny thing is, | 搞笑的是 | 
| [31:02] | Liam’s the one that’s been encouraging me to give you another chance, | 利亚姆还一直鼓励我再给你一次机会 | 
| [31:05] | and I actually thought about it. | 我还真这么想过 | 
| [31:06] | But after all of these years | 这些年来 | 
| [31:08] | of saying you’d never get into the family business, | 你一直说不会插手家里的事 | 
| [31:10] | that’s exactly what you’ve done. | 看你干的好事 | 
| [31:15] | You’re right. | 你说的对 | 
| [31:15] | I-I really messed up. | 是我搞砸了 | 
| [31:17] | Yeah, yeah, you did. | 没错 你毁了一切 | 
| [31:21] | I don’t even know you anymore. | 我都不认识你了 | 
| [31:28] | So, Data Nitrate. | 所以 这就是所谓的硝酸盐数据 | 
| [31:30] | We’ve got big plans for the future. | 我们对未来有着宏伟的规划 | 
| [31:34] | Really… big plans. | 非常宏伟的规划 | 
| [31:37] | Plans, um, I’m quite confident that you will love. | 我相信你们一定会爱上它的 | 
| [31:41] | Dude, when are you gonna show us something? | 老兄 你准备什么时候开始展示 | 
| [31:44] | Yeah, uh, | 好的 | 
| [31:45] | well, uh, I-I could show you something. | 我可以做演示 | 
| [31:48] | But I’m not going to, | 但我不打算这么做 | 
| [31:51] | and that’s because, well, | 因为… | 
| [31:53] | I-I want you to use your imagination. | 我希望你们能发挥自己的想象力 | 
| [31:56] | Oh, my God, he’s drowning. This is a disaster. | 天哪 他快撑不下去了 要完蛋了 | 
| [31:58] | Yep, and it’s your disaster. | 是啊 这也是你造成的 | 
| [32:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [32:04] | You said it yourself. | 这是你自己说的 | 
| [32:06] | You forced Annie to date Colin, | 你千方百计撮合安妮和科林 | 
| [32:07] | you invited him to your little hackathon, | 还请他参加你的编程马拉松 | 
| [32:10] | and he didn’t get my phone at the Pop Up, did he? | 他在”闪乐会”没碰我的手机 是吗 | 
| [32:12] | No, as a matter of fact, he didn’t. | 他就是没碰 | 
| [32:14] | He got it from removing your GPS tracking from my phone. | 他移除我手机上你追踪我用的定位系统时得到的 | 
| [32:17] | Oh, wow. | 真厉害啊 | 
| [32:18] | You brought him right in, didn’t you? | 是你把他带来的 我说错了吗 | 
| [32:21] | Did you give him Max’s ATM pin, too? | 谁知道你是不是把麦克斯的ATM密码也给他了 | 
| [32:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [32:25] | When you thought this was your fault, | 当你以为是你的错的时候 | 
| [32:26] | I covered for you. I thought we were a team. | 是我给你打掩护 我以为我们是一个团队 | 
| [32:28] | It’s like I’ve been saying. | 就像我一直说的 | 
| [32:29] | Max and I are a team, and you’re a mistake. | 麦克斯和我才是一队的 而你就是一个错误 | 
| [32:32] | And I can’t wait to tell him | 我都等不及马上去告诉他 | 
| [32:34] | – that this is all your fault. – Really? | -这一切都是你的错 -是吗 | 
| [32:37] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [32:38] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 | 
| [32:39] | If I’m going down, | 就算我玩完了 | 
| [32:40] | I’m taking you with me. | 也要拉你垫背 | 
| [32:50] | Princess Leia’s kicking that guy’s ass. | 公主莉亚在揍那个家伙呢 | 
| [32:59] | Sorry about Colin. | 科林的事我很抱歉 | 
| [33:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [33:02] | It just sucks that I pushed away somebody I actually care about | 我感觉糟透了 就因为我以为他是好人 | 
| [33:05] | because I thought he was such a nice guy. | 我亲手把一个我真正在意的人推开了 | 
| [33:07] | Oh, don’t beat yourself up. | 别太自责 | 
| [33:10] | After what Navid did, | 自从发现纳维做的那些事 | 
| [33:11] | I don’t think there’s any way to tell who the nice guys are anymore. | 我都不知道怎么分辨谁是好人了 | 
| [33:16] | Riley? | 莱利 | 
| [33:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 | 
| [33:18] | Hey, Annie, um, | 安妮 | 
| [33:20] | look, it’s about Dixon. | 是关于迪克森的事 | 
| [33:22] | Um, I don’t want you to worry, | 我不想你担心 | 
| [33:24] | but he has a, uh… a spinal infection. | 但是他…脊髓感染了 | 
| [33:27] | He’s gonna be in the hospital for a couple days. | 要住院几天 | 
| [33:29] | We tried calling you. | 我们给你打过电话 | 
| [33:31] | I left my phone in the car. | 我手机放车上了 | 
| [33:32] | This stupid costume doesn’t have any pockets. Is he okay? | 这件愚蠢的服装连个口袋都没有 他还好吗 | 
| [33:34] | No, he’s gonna be fine. | 不太好 但会好起来的 | 
| [33:35] | Yeah, I just, I thought you might want to come home, | 我只是 觉得你也许会想回家 | 
| [33:37] | maybe need a ride. | 需要人送你一程 | 
| [33:39] | If not, it’s cool. | 不回去也没事 | 
| [33:41] | These sci-fi chicks go crazy over guys in chairs. | 这些科幻迷们对坐轮椅的人可狂热了 | 
| [33:43] | It’s like an X-Men thing or something. | 就像X战警 或者其他什么 | 
| [33:46] | You drove all the way to Santa Barbara for me? | 所以你为了我专程赶到了圣巴巴拉 | 
| [33:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [33:51] | What a nice guy. | 多好一人啊 | 
| [33:56] | Okay, what was that about there? | 她为什么这么说 | 
| [33:59] | Colin turned out to be exactly what you thought he was. | 事实证明 你之前对科林的判断是正确的 | 
| [34:03] | He was just using me to steal Max’s software. | 他只是利用我来剽窃麦克斯的软件 | 
| [34:08] | This is the part where you get to say, “I told you so.” | 现在你可以说那句”我早告诉过你”了 | 
| [34:11] | I feel like an idiot. | 我觉得自己好白痴 | 
| [34:13] | No. No, I’m the idiot. | 不 不是 白痴的是我 | 
| [34:16] | I should have been honest with you, | 我早该对你坦白 | 
| [34:19] | told you that I liked you | 在你第一次在健身房冲我嚷嚷的时候 | 
| [34:20] | the first time you yelled at me in the gym. | 我就喜欢上你了 | 
| [34:23] | Yeah, well, um, | 是啊 其实 | 
| [34:24] | you’re not the only one who hasn’t been honest. | 不诚实的人不只你一个 | 
| [34:36] | Max, this whole thing was her fault. | 麦克斯 这一切都是她的错 | 
| [34:37] | She’s the one who brought Colin in. | 是她让科林接近了我们 | 
| [34:39] | She’s the reason he got access to my phone. | 科林能侵入我的手机都是因为她 | 
| [34:41] | Only because you were tracking me. | 那是因为你在用手机追踪我的位置 | 
| [34:42] | – He was tracking me. – That’s because… | -他跟踪我 -那是因为… | 
| [34:43] | Stop! Stop, stop. | 够了 打住 别吵了 | 
| [34:45] | Okay, I don’t care whose fault it was. | 好了 我不在意这是谁的错 | 
| [34:47] | I really don’t. | 真的不在意 | 
| [34:49] | No, look, all I wanted | 听我说 我期望的 | 
| [34:50] | was the two most important people in my life to get along. | 是我生命中最重要的两个人能和睦相处 | 
| [34:56] | When is this gonna end? | 你们这样要到什么时候 | 
| [34:58] | It’s not. | 不可能的 | 
| [35:00] | I tried. | 我尽力了 | 
| [35:01] | I really, really tried. | 我真的 真的尽力了 | 
| [35:05] | But Alec’s been conspiring to break us apart | 但自从我们结婚 | 
| [35:06] | since the day we got married, | 亚历克就想尽办法拆散我们 | 
| [35:08] | and I won’t be able to fight him off forever. | 而我不可能永远这样和他斗下去 | 
| [35:11] | Eventually… | 到最后 | 
| [35:13] | he’s gonna win. | 他总会战胜我的 | 
| [35:15] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 | 
| [35:18] | I’m sorry, Max. | 对不起 麦克斯 | 
| [35:23] | You have to choose. | 你必须做出选择 | 
| [35:26] | It’s him or me. | 他或者我 | 
| [35:39] | Did I mention I like those ears? | 我跟你说我喜欢你的精灵耳朵了吗 | 
| [35:41] | – Naomi made me do it.- Sure she did. | -娜欧米逼我弄的 -当然是她逼你的 | 
| [35:43] | I feel ridiculous. | 我觉得好好笑 | 
| [35:45] | Well, well. Look who it is. | 看看 看那是谁 | 
| [35:46] | There you are. | 给你 | 
| [35:48] | You know what, we should just let it go. | 我觉得我们还是算了吧 | 
| [35:50] | He’s not worth it. | 他不值得 | 
| [35:52] | You probably already know this about me, | 想必你已经了解我这点 | 
| [35:53] | but, uh, not so good at letting go. | 我可没有那么大方 | 
| [36:00] | Ah, you’ve come to defend Annie. | 你帮安妮出气来了 | 
| [36:02] | How sweet. | 真贴心 | 
| [36:05] | Yeah, or not. | 是 也不是 | 
| [36:10] | That was so wrong. | 你太坏了 | 
| [36:12] | But you like wrong. | 但你就喜欢我这样 | 
| [36:26] | Hey, there you are. | 抓到你了 | 
| [36:28] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [36:29] | I’ve been trying to call you all night. | 我一整晚都在打电话找你 | 
| [36:30] | Yeah, I-I turned my phone off. | 是啊 我 我关机了 | 
| [36:33] | I needed some time to think. | 我需要时间思考 | 
| [36:34] | Look, I know that things are crazy right now, | 听着 我知道现在这事很离谱 | 
| [36:37] | but eventually, this is gonna blow over. | 但一切最终都会烟消云散 | 
| [36:39] | Maybe for you. | 对你来说也许会 | 
| [36:41] | But even if administration doesn’t fire me | 我出现在性爱录像中 | 
| [36:42] | for being in a sex tape, | 就算管理层不因此开除我 | 
| [36:45] | how am I ever supposed to | 我以后又要如何 | 
| [36:46] | stand in front of a class full of college students again? | 再去面对一整个教室的学生呢 | 
| [36:50] | My academic career is over. | 我的教育事业终结了 | 
| [36:54] | And so are we. | 我们也结束了 | 
| [36:55] | Lindsey, don’t do this. | 林赛 别这样 | 
| [36:59] | I really like you, | 我真心喜欢你 | 
| [37:02] | but you lead a very public life. | 但你过的是公众人物的生活 | 
| [37:05] | And even if our relationship didn’t have all these other complications, | 就算我们的关系没有其他种种复杂因素 | 
| [37:11] | it’s not the kind of life I want. | 那也不是我想要的生活 | 
| [37:35] | How did it go? | 怎么样 | 
| [37:37] | Dixon’s had a setback. | 迪克森的病情又恶化了 | 
| [37:39] | He’s back at the hospital for a few days. | 要在医院留几天 | 
| [37:42] | I couldn’t tell him. | 我没法告诉他 | 
| [37:49] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 | 
| [37:52] | You still love him. | 你还爱他 | 
| [37:54] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [37:58] | I don’t know. I’m confused. | 我不知道 我很困惑 | 
| [38:00] | I’m not. | 我清醒得很 | 
| [38:11] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我没法再这样下去 | 
| [38:16] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [38:18] | Dixon’s a lucky guy. | 迪克森是个幸运的家伙 | 
| [38:21] | I just hope he knows that. | 我只希望他自己也清楚 | 
| [38:35] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 | 
| [38:39] | Liam, uh… | 利亚姆 | 
| [38:42] | I-I’m really sorry. | 我 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [38:45] | You can kick my ass if you want. | 如果你想揍我 尽管来 | 
| [38:46] | You can even tape it and put it on the Internet. | 你甚至可以录下来然后放到网上去 | 
| [38:48] | Trust me, it… I would feel a lot better. | 相信我 那会让我好受很多 | 
| [39:01] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 | 
| [39:03] | This is for everything that you put into the club. | 以此补偿你对俱乐部的付出 | 
| [39:07] | Liam, please. Hey, hey, hey, I’m sorry. | 利亚姆 拜托 我很抱歉 | 
| [39:09] | Get the hell out. | 给我滚出去 | 
| [39:11] | If I ever see you in here again, | 要是再让我在这看见你 | 
| [39:12] | I will kick your ass. | 别怪我不客气 | 
| [39:24] | Good news– our lawyers… | 好消息 我们的律师 | 
| [39:32] | Our lawyers think we can hit Colin with an infringement suit. | 我们的律师说我们可以起诉科林侵权 | 
| [39:38] | Why is she here? | 她怎么在这里 | 
| [39:42] | Max, come on. | 麦克斯 拜托 | 
| [39:44] | I know things got out of hand at Phenomi-con. | 我知道动漫展上我把事情搞砸了 | 
| [39:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [39:47] | It’s too late for that, Alec. | 现在说这些太晚了 亚历克 | 
| [39:48] | So you’re choosing her over me? | 所以你选择她放弃我 | 
| [39:50] | Look, I asked you two to find a way to make it work. | 听着 我让你们想办法好好相处 | 
| [39:53] | She tried; you didn’t. | 她尽力了 而你没有 | 
| [39:57] | Well, you can’t fire me. | 你不能解雇我 | 
| [39:58] | Not without approval of the board. | 没有董事会的许可你不能这么做 | 
| [40:00] | I’m not firing you. | 我不是在解雇你 | 
| [40:02] | I’m asking you to resign. | 我是在劝你辞职 | 
| [40:07] | You have to buy me out. | 你得买下我全部的股份 | 
| [40:09] | It’ll cost you a fortune. | 那需要一大笔钱 | 
| [40:12] | Good thing I married well. | 还好我娶对了人 | 
| [40:21] | Alec… | 亚历克 | 
| [40:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [40:24] | Looks like you won. | 看起来你赢了 | 
| [40:25] | I didn’t want it to be like this. | 我并不想让事情发展成这样 | 
| [40:26] | Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. | 你就自欺欺人吧 | 
| [40:37] | Baby, I know it’s hard. | 亲爱的 我知道这个决定很艰难 | 
| [40:40] | It’s for the best. | 但这是最好的选择 | 
| [40:42] | It just doesn’t feel that way. | 我不这么觉得 | 
| [40:45] | It feels like our marriage | 我感觉我们的婚姻 | 
| [40:46] | just cost me my best friend. | 刚刚让我失去了我最好的朋友 | 
| [40:56] | 谨以此剧纪念杰克·沃登 [该剧助理导演 死于心脏病] | |
| [40:59] | An all new episode of Gossip Girl | 全新一集《八卦天后》即将上演 | 
| [41:03] | is coming up next on the CW. | 尽在CW台 | 
| [41:06] | I just got an offer | 我刚刚接到邀请 | 
| [41:07] | to open up for Ne-Yo at the Hollywood ball. | 让我在好莱坞舞会上为尼欧做暖场表演 | 
| [41:09] | On life’s biggest stage. | 在人生最大的舞台上 | 
| [41:10] | Chris and I just had the most amazing interview. | 克莉丝的面试表现相当好 | 
| [41:12] | Feels like she could jump right in and we could get at it. | 她可以直接加入 我们马上开工 | 
| [41:14] | You have to be prepared | 你必须时刻准备着 | 
| [41:17] | to share the spotlight. | 才能赢得关注 | 
| [41:19] | You wouldn’t happen to have any uh… | 你这里卖不卖 | 
| [41:20] | – engagement ring, would you? – What? | -订婚戒指 -什么 | 
| [41:22] | 90210 only next Monday at 8/7c | 《新飞越比弗利》将于下周一晚八点播出 |