时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I told you I slept with you in Vegas | 我跟你说过了 我跟你在维加斯上床 |
[00:04] | because I thought Dixon and I weren’t together. | 只是因为我以为迪克森跟我分手了 |
[00:06] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 那不可能再发生 |
[00:07] | I’ve got one shot to make a name for myself, | 我只有这一次机会让自己扬名立万 |
[00:09] | and I have to knock it out of the park. | 我必须一举成功 |
[00:10] | A guy in a leg brace | 一个靠大腿支架走路的人 |
[00:11] | does not scream “Kick-ass opening act.” | 怎么能让开场表演沸腾起来 |
[00:14] | Where did that come from? | 这招从哪儿学来的 |
[00:16] | Want to feel sexy? | 想要自我感觉性感吗 |
[00:17] | Try dancing in front of a live audience. | 试试在人前跳舞 |
[00:19] | There’s nothing like it. | 没比这更好的了 |
[00:20] | You know where I could sign up? | 请问在哪里可以报名 |
[00:21] | You and Max are a mistake, | 你和麦克斯就是个错误 |
[00:23] | and I am not gonna let you ruin his life. | 我不会让你再一次毁掉他的人生 |
[00:25] | Max, Alec set me up. | 麦克斯 亚历克陷害我 |
[00:26] | He kissed me and had someone take photos of us. | 他吻了我 还叫人拍了照 |
[00:29] | He was trying to prove that | 他想向我证明 |
[00:30] | you had cheated on me once, | 因为你背叛过我一次 |
[00:31] | and that you would do it again. | 所以依然还会再次背叛我 |
[00:32] | How was your fantasy weekend? | 你的桃花源般的周末过得怎样 |
[00:33] | Max and I hit a bit of a speed bump. | 麦克斯和我遇到点小问题 |
[00:37] | I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 我不会再让那种事发生了 |
[00:49] | Hey. Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[00:51] | Is Navid around? | 纳维在吗 |
[00:51] | He has been after me for days to come see what he is doing here. | 他这些天一个劲要我来这看看他干的大事业 |
[00:54] | I’m not really sure where he… where he is, so… | 我也不清楚他到底在哪儿 所以… |
[00:57] | Okay. Well, I’ll just come back. | 好吧 那我等会再来 |
[00:59] | I only had a few minutes anyway. | 其实我空闲时间也不太多 |
[01:02] | Hey. How are you doing? | 最近在做什么呢 |
[01:04] | Uh, with the whole… baby-making thing? | 还一股脑的倾注于造人大业吗 |
[01:07] | Sorry, this is kind of weird for me to ask, but are you…? | 抱歉 我这么问你有点怪 不过你… |
[01:09] | Pregnant? No. | 怀孕了吗 没呢 |
[01:11] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:11] | But it is still surprising | 其实这还挺惊人的 |
[01:12] | that I am disappointed to say that at 20. | 我不过才二十岁就如此失望地讲这话了 |
[01:15] | Yeah. What’s up with you? | 没错 你怎么样了 |
[01:17] | Oh, just… shooting this frontal lobotomy of a movie, | 就是在拍个额叶切除术的电影 |
[01:19] | and, uh, actually giving school a go. | 还试着去学校上课 |
[01:22] | – Good for you. – Yeah. | -不错嘛 -还行 |
[01:23] | I thought a business class could really help in expanding the bar. | 我想着商业课程对我扩张酒吧会颇有益处 |
[01:26] | Teacher really knows her stuff. I could learn a lot. | 老师真的很牛 我也从中收获不少 |
[01:28] | Except she’s got it in for me. | 就是她总给我难堪 |
[01:29] | A teacher doesn’t like Liam Court? No! | 还有老师不喜欢利亚姆·科特吗 不是吧 |
[01:33] | Yeah, she thinks I’m some dumb actor, | 她觉得我是那种没脑子的演员 |
[01:35] | wants me to drop her class. | 希望我赶紧退掉她的课 |
[01:38] | Hey, you were always a teacher’s pet. | 你一直以来都是老师的宠儿 |
[01:39] | I was always a good student. There’s a difference. | 我是模范生 这两者可不一样 |
[01:43] | No, for real, though. What do you think I should do? | 别闹了 说真的 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[01:45] | I mean, I spent all this time making this business plan, | 我费尽心思做了份商业计划 |
[01:47] | and she won’t even read it. | 她连鸟都不鸟一眼 |
[01:47] | Successful businessmen don’t let anything stand in their way. | 成功的商人不会让任何事阻挡他的脚步 |
[01:50] | They either go around the obstacle | 他们不是慧眼识珠避让障碍 |
[01:52] | or just plow right through it, right? | 就是披荆斩棘见佛杀佛 对吗 |
[01:53] | Human bulldozer really isn’t my style. | 可黑社会那一套不是我的风格 |
[01:55] | Well, sometimes you got to switch it up. | 有时你得改变下风格 |
[01:58] | You might even surprise yourself. | 也许到时连你自己都会大吃一惊 |
[02:00] | I am glad we’re talking again. | 我们又能这样交谈 我真高兴 |
[02:02] | I really miss it. | 我很怀念 |
[02:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:11] | Sorry, I don’t realize you were both here. | 抱歉 我不知道你们都在这 |
[02:15] | Hugging. | 拥抱啊 |
[02:18] | Place is starting to look like something again, huh? | 这地方开始有那么点样子了吧 |
[02:20] | Yeah. It really is. | 确实有点 |
[02:21] | Good job, you guys. | 你们俩干得不错 |
[02:22] | Yeah, it’s been, like, 24/7. | 全天候无间断的成果 |
[02:23] | Need it ready for the Pop Up, it’s gonna be huge. | 要为”闪乐会”做好准备 场面会非常宏大 |
[02:25] | Uh, oh, I think I’m getting… | 我想我要… |
[02:26] | I really want to hear about all of this, | 我真的很想听你说完 |
[02:27] | but I don’t have time right now. I have an appointment. | 可我现在没时间了 我还有个约 |
[02:30] | It’s another one of those doctor/baby things. | 又是那些关于医生婴儿的事 |
[02:33] | It’s endless. Um, let’s catch up later? | 没完没了 改天再聚吧 |
[02:36] | Uh, yeah. | 好的 |
[02:36] | Okay. Bye. | 那先走了 |
[02:43] | Liam, to be honest, uh, | 利亚姆 说实话 |
[02:44] | I’m not cool with how you handled the whole Dixon thing. | 我不太认同你让迪克森来负责这事 |
[02:46] | It’s not gonna be good for anyone if he bombs. | 万一他搞砸 大家就都玩完了 |
[02:48] | Well, I think he deserves a shot. | 可我觉得他应该一试 |
[02:50] | Well, the Pop Up is kind of my thing. Okay? | “闪乐部”多少也算我的心血 好吗 |
[02:53] | Well, mine and Taylor’s. It’s our event. | 是属于我还有泰勒的 不是你个人说了算 |
[02:55] | Yeah, at my venue. | 可这是在我的地盘上 |
[02:56] | Okay, but I spent a lot of time and cash | 这没错 可我为了这个地方 |
[02:58] | to get this place ready. | 投入了大量时间和金钱 |
[02:59] | I need to be able to make decisions… | 我也有权做出一些决定… |
[03:00] | Okay, look, look, Navid. | 好好 纳维 |
[03:02] | I know that I’ve been a little half-assed | 我知道我以前对这个地方 |
[03:04] | about this place sometimes, | 是有点不太上心 |
[03:05] | but I’m taking it more seriously now. | 但现在我要动真格的了 |
[03:07] | And as long as I own the place, | 只要这地方在我名下一天 |
[03:09] | I have some say in what goes on. | 任何事我都有发言权 |
[03:12] | You know, maybe we should have | 或许我们应该签订 |
[03:13] | a little bit more of a formal agreement. | 更正式些的合同 |
[03:14] | No, dude, dude, we’re friends. | 不必吧 伙计 我们是好哥们 |
[03:15] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:16] | It’s better to hammer this stuff out now, | 不过最好还是现在就拟一份合同 |
[03:18] | and just avoid misunderstandings later. | 以免日后出现什么误会和纠纷 |
[03:20] | So…what? | 那…怎么办 |
[03:22] | You want to hire a lawyer? | 你想找个律师吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I think I do. | 是 是该找个 |
[03:28] | Actually, I know the perfect one. | 实际上 我已有了一个绝佳人选 |
[03:34] | You two are the most important people in the world to me | 你们俩是我在这世上最重要的人 |
[03:38] | Which means, from here on in, | 也就是说 从现在起 |
[03:40] | you’re gonna get along. | 你们要和睦相处 |
[03:41] | No more mind games, and no more underhanded jabs. | 不再勾心斗角 不再互射冷箭 |
[03:44] | Do I make myself clear? | 都明白了吗 |
[03:46] | – Absolutely. – 100%. | -完全明白 -绝对了解 |
[03:48] | Okay, then. Group hug. | 那好 一起来抱抱 |
[03:51] | Come on. Come on, all together. | 来嘛 过来 一起抱抱 |
[03:58] | The coders are stuck again. | 编码员又遇到问题了 |
[03:59] | I got to go. Um… we good? Right? | 我要走了 你们俩可以吧 |
[04:01] | – Absolutely. – Of course. – Okay. | -没问题 -当然可以 -好 |
[04:06] | My husband wants us to get along, | 我丈夫期望我们能和睦相处 |
[04:07] | I want what he wants. | 我想达成他的期望 |
[04:08] | Do you actually plan on putting an effort in for real? | 你也打算好为此而努力了吗 |
[04:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:12] | Max won’t be aware of any discord. | 麦克斯不会察觉到你我有任何不和 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 那好 |
[04:17] | If you’re taking this underground, Alec, | 亚历克 要是你非得玩阴的 |
[04:18] | make no mistake. | 那就放马过来 |
[04:21] | I’ll meet you there. | 姐随时奉陪 |
[04:30] | Colin, I have to say I’m kind of enjoying this. | 科林 我真得说我有点享受这个了 |
[04:33] | What do you mean, “Kind of”? | 你说”有点”是什么意思 |
[04:34] | I really like spending time with you. | 我真的很喜欢和你在一起 |
[04:40] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | Kissing while eating Mexican’s kind of dicey anyway. | 吃墨西哥菜时接吻是有点冒险的啦 |
[04:47] | Where’s Dixon? | 迪克森在哪 |
[04:48] | Hmm. Well, hello to you, too, Riley. | 莱利 你好 |
[04:50] | Dixon’s not here. | 迪克森不在 |
[04:53] | Well, I think I’ll wait. | 那我等好了 |
[04:55] | Come on in. | 那就进来吧 |
[04:56] | Colin, this is Riley, Dixon’s physical therapist. | 科林 这是莱利 迪克森的理疗师 |
[04:58] | Hey, man. You like mole? | 你喜欢巧克力辣沙司吗 |
[04:59] | No, I’m not really a fan of Mexican. | 不 我不是很喜欢吃墨西哥菜 |
[05:01] | Oh, this is Oaxacan. | 这是瓦哈卡菜 |
[05:03] | Which is in Mexico. | 那也是在墨西哥 |
[05:04] | Right, I just meant | 是的 |
[05:05] | that particular region has really great food. | 不过这个特殊地区的东西真心好吃 |
[05:07] | Even people who don’t like Mexican like Oaxacan. | 哪怕有人不喜欢墨西哥菜也会喜欢瓦哈卡菜的 |
[05:10] | Not to mention the tequila. | 况且我们还有龙舌兰酒 |
[05:11] | We’re talking the authentic stuff, with the worm. | 我们在聊最正宗的食材 品着加了蝴蝶幼虫的酒 |
[05:15] | Did Dixon say when he’d be back? | 迪克森说他什么时候回来吗 |
[05:16] | No, he didn’t. | 他没说 |
[05:18] | But, you know, you don’t have to wait if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想的话 没必要一直等他 |
[05:20] | I know, but I will. | 但我会等的 |
[05:29] | Pop Up at the Offshore this Saturday. | 本周六 离岸酒吧”闪乐会” |
[05:32] | Invitation only, surprise guest, one night only. | 凭邀请券入内 神秘嘉宾 唯有此夜 |
[05:35] | I want you to be there, | 我希望你能去 |
[05:37] | and trust me… you want to be there. | 相信我 你值得一去 |
[05:39] | What’s up, guys? How’s it going? | 推销的怎么样了 |
[05:41] | It’s going over the top. How’s it going with you, my man? | 人气直冲云霄 你怎么样 |
[05:43] | Uh, you know, getting stronger. | 越来越壮实 |
[05:45] | Uh, setting up, getting ready. | “准备好了吗 时刻准备着” |
[05:47] | How about you, Navid? | 纳维 您老过得怎么样 |
[05:48] | Hey, Taylor, can you give us a sec? | 泰勒 我能和他单独说几句话吗 |
[05:51] | – You bet. – Thanks, man. | -没问题 -谢了 哥们 |
[05:53] | Look, Dixon, I-I didn’t mean to be a jerk. | 迪克森 我真的没有恶意 |
[05:55] | You didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[05:56] | Oh, man, that means you just hit it out of the park | 这说明您老还没动手 |
[05:58] | without even trying. | 我就被你的杀气打倒在地了 |
[05:59] | Hey. Just, this Pop Up has been a huge amount of pressure on me. | 只是这次”闪乐部”演出让我压力很大 |
[06:01] | I can handle pressure. | 我能承受住压力 |
[06:02] | Yeah, you can. It’s me I’m worried about. | 你是能 我担心的是我自己 |
[06:04] | I really need this thing to take off. | 我需要通过”闪乐部”让我的事业起步 |
[06:06] | It’s something I’m good at, I could really be a player, | 我就擅长干这个 而我也真的能做好 |
[06:08] | get noticed. | 吸引大家的目光 |
[06:11] | By Silver. | 吸引小银吧 |
[06:12] | – By everyone. – Mostly by Silver. | -吸引所有人 -主要是小银 |
[06:13] | Well, yes, fine. It wouldn’t suck | 好嘛 如果小银碰巧发现 |
[06:15] | if Silver happened to see what she was missing. | 她真正错过了什么也不坏嘛 |
[06:16] | – I… it’s okay, I get it. – You do? | -我懂我懂 -真的吗 |
[06:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉打扰你们说话了 |
[06:20] | Uh, Navid, Megan. | 这是纳维 这是梅根 |
[06:22] | Uh, we-we met in-in, um… | 我们是在… |
[06:25] | In our support group | 一个心理互助小组里结识的 |
[06:26] | for people who are totally messed up in the head. | 那的人脑子都有点问题 |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:29] | Actually, Dixon’s the only one keeping me together. | 事实上 迪克森是唯一陪伴我的人 |
[06:32] | Well, and the drugs. | 当然 还有毒品 |
[06:34] | – Hi. Kidding. – Oh. That was a good one. | -开玩笑的 -还真吓我一跳 |
[06:37] | Navid’s actually throwing the Pop Up | 纳维就是我要去表演的”闪乐会”的 |
[06:38] | – that I’m playing at. – Cool. | -总策划 -帅呆了 |
[06:39] | Yeah, invite only, surprise guest, one night only. | 凭邀请券入内 神秘嘉宾 唯有此夜 |
[06:43] | I want you to be there, | 我希望你能去 |
[06:44] | and trust me… you want to be there. | 相信我 你值得一去 |
[06:47] | Then I guess I should be there. | 那我还真得去看看 |
[06:48] | Uh, you know what, I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[06:50] | My English lit professor | 我文学课的教授说 |
[06:50] | makes us recite Shakespeare when we come in late. | 如果我们迟到 就要背诵莎士比亚 |
[06:53] | Uh, well, hey, take a few more, spread the word. | 多带一些 帮我宣传下 |
[06:54] | – Yeah, sure. Later. – Thanks. | -没问题 一会儿见 -谢了 |
[06:57] | Good call, man. She’s hot. | 小伙儿干得不错 她挺 |
[07:00] | Hey, Dixon. | 迪克森 |
[07:01] | -Do you want to… – Pop Up? | -想不想去 -“闪乐会”吗 |
[07:03] | Offshore. Invitation only. | 离岸酒吧 凭邀请券入内 |
[07:05] | Thanks, but my boyfriend already invited me. | 谢谢 不过我男朋友已经邀请我了 |
[07:08] | Hey, uh, Dixon, do you want to go grab some lunch? | 迪克森 去吃点午饭吧 |
[07:10] | Uh, I’m not really that hungry. | 我还不怎么饿 |
[07:11] | Actually, I got to start planning my set list. | 我要去列一下我的歌单 |
[07:14] | Okay. Don’t forget, you have physical therapy later. Okay? | 好吧 别忘了你一会儿还有理疗 |
[07:17] | Yeah, I know I have physical therapy, okay? | 我知道我还有理疗 好吗 |
[07:18] | It’s not like I can forget. | 我倒是想忘 我也忘不掉 |
[07:22] | I’m… babe, I’m sorry. | 我…宝贝 抱歉 |
[07:23] | Uh, it’s just… | 只是… |
[07:24] | it’s just, everybody’s been on my back about it lately, | 只是最近大家总对这事唠叨个没完 |
[07:26] | you know, so… | 所以我就… |
[07:27] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[07:28] | I will stay out of your way. | 随你便 我不会烦你了 |
[07:34] | Girls. | 这些女孩啊 |
[07:40] | Well, we’re just thrilled that you’re on board, Mr. Court. Welcome. | 柯特先生 我们非常高兴能和您合作 |
[07:42] | Well, I look forward to getting to work. | 我希望能立刻投入工作 |
[07:43] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:45] | Lindsey. Thanks for joining us. | 林赛 谢谢你能来 |
[07:47] | I wanted you to meet a new client. | 我想让你见一下新客户 |
[07:51] | New client? | 新客户吗 |
[07:52] | Yes. Liam Court. | 是的 利亚姆·柯特 |
[07:53] | Mr. Court has retained the firm, | 柯特先生已与公司签订了聘定协议 |
[07:55] | and specifically asked to work with you. | 并点名要求与你合作 |
[07:56] | Oh, I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[07:58] | He’s a student of mine at CU. | 他是我哥大的学生 |
[08:00] | – Really? – Unfortunately, that’s a conflict for me. | -真的吗 -很不幸 我和他之间有点不愉快 |
[08:02] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[08:03] | Remember how you wanted me to drop your class? | 还记得你曾多么希望我退掉你的课吗 |
[08:07] | Great! Then the first order of business | 很好 业务第一项 |
[08:08] | is an employment agreement. | 就是有关一份雇用协议 |
[08:10] | Uh, someone at his bar is looking to get some equity. | 有人想分得他酒吧的一些股份 |
[08:13] | So I’ll let Liam fill you in on the details. | 我让利亚姆与你跟进细节 |
[08:16] | Mr. Court, pleasure. | 利亚姆先生 再次欢迎你 |
[08:18] | – See you soon. – All right. | -下次见 -没问题 |
[08:21] | Good guy. | 好人啊 |
[08:22] | Do you even know what equity is? | 你知道什么是股份吗 |
[08:24] | Don’t you remember the return on equity projections | 你不记得我在你课上交的那篇 |
[08:26] | in the business plan that I submitted for your class? | 《商业项目中的股份分配计划》吗 |
[08:30] | Gee. Must not have read it very carefully. | 天呐 你看得一定不仔细 |
[08:32] | I probably didn’t get to it | 我可能看都没看 |
[08:33] | because I was prioritizing the work of real students. | 因为我优先照顾那些真正来学习的学生 |
[08:35] | Well, now that I’m a paying client, | 现在我是个付费客户 |
[08:38] | I guess you will have to make me a priority, won’t you? | 我想我加入你的优先名单了吧 |
[09:04] | Alec’s meeting ends at 7:00. | 亚历克的会议七点结束 |
[09:06] | I just need you to bump into him, | 我只需要你佯装偶遇他 |
[09:08] | ask him if he wants to have a drink, | 邀请他喝喝茶 拖住他 |
[09:10] | and keep him busy long enough for me to poke around his office. | 让我有足够的时间潜入他办公室 |
[09:12] | If Max wants you to stop feuding with Alec, | 麦克斯不是想让你俩和睦相处吗 |
[09:15] | then why don’t you? | 你怎么还这样 |
[09:16] | Because he’s trying to break up our marriage. | 因为他要破坏我们的婚姻 |
[09:19] | Besides, if I could just get something on Alec, | 而且 如果我能抓住亚历克的把柄 |
[09:21] | then maybe, just maybe, | 那么也许 只是也许哈 |
[09:23] | I’d be able to neutralize him. | 我就能制压制他 |
[09:26] | Wow, “Neutralize”” | 还”压制” |
[09:27] | That is very CIA of you. | 你不去中央情报局 真是浪费人才 |
[09:29] | Okay. Yeah, fine. | 好吧 没错 |
[09:32] | Then “Blackmail.” | 然后”要挟”他 |
[09:34] | Either way, we both know | 不管怎样 你我都懂的 |
[09:35] | I could kick his ass if that doesn’t work out. | 如果行不通 我就去揍扁他 |
[09:38] | All right, look. | 好吧 |
[09:38] | I am only doing this | 我同意这么做 |
[09:39] | because I know that you’ll harass me until I do, | 只是因为你会翻来覆去地说到我同意为止 |
[09:41] | and I don’t have time for that. | 而我实在没空听你说 |
[09:42] | Really, what else do you have to do? | 说真的 你还要去干什么 |
[09:45] | Or rather, who do you have to do? | 或者是 你要装扮成谁啊 |
[09:48] | Silver, are you finally giving up your tortured art girl look? | 小银 你终于要一改苦情文艺小女生的打扮吗 |
[09:53] | It’s from Halloween. | 那是万圣节的装扮 |
[09:54] | Last year. Oh, right, when you were a hot dog? | -去年的 -对 那时候你是个热狗打扮吗 |
[09:56] | Who is he? | 到底是谁 |
[09:57] | We know you’ve been sneaking around with someone. | 我们都知道你和某个人鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[09:59] | If you want me to go and do this, | 如果你想让我帮你去干这事 |
[10:00] | then I have to go and do this. | 我得立刻出门了 |
[10:01] | Hello! I come bearing gifts! | 大家好 我来送礼物了 |
[10:04] | Hey. Invites to the Pop Up… okay. | “闪乐会”的邀请券 |
[10:06] | Uh, here you are, Naomi. And here you are, Silver. | 娜欧米 这是你的 小银 这是你的 |
[10:09] | – You were my next stop. – Thanks, I already got one from Liam. | -你一定会去吧 -谢了 利亚姆给过我了 |
[10:12] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[10:13] | Uh, uh, you’re coming, right? | 你会来的吧 |
[10:14] | Definitely gonna try, yeah. | 我尽量 |
[10:16] | What, “Try?” Well, you have to come. | 什么 “尽量” 你一定得来 |
[10:17] | Nelly Furtado’s performing, one night only. | 妮莉·费塔朵的表演 就只在今晚 |
[10:20] | Navid, chill out. We will be there, | 纳维 别激动 我们会去的 |
[10:22] | but right now, we have to go. | 但是现在 我们得走了 |
[10:24] | Where you going? | 去哪 |
[10:25] | Girl stuff. | 处理一些女生的事情 |
[10:26] | But we will be there at your event with bells on. | 但我们肯定会盛装出席你的活动 |
[10:28] | Ta! Uh… | 再次感谢 |
[10:32] | Dixon has been so touchy lately. | 迪克森最近变得特别敏感 |
[10:33] | Yeah, he lashes out at me, too, | 是啊 他跟我说话也像吃了炸药一样 |
[10:35] | but it’s normal, considering what he’s going through. | 但这也正常 想想他的遭遇 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I guess. | 也许吧 |
[10:40] | I don’t know, I just, | 我不知道 只是 |
[10:42] | I feel so far away from him right now. | 觉得跟他的距离越来越远 |
[10:44] | I don’t know if it’s him, or if it’s me… | 我不知道这是他的问题 还是我的 |
[10:46] | It’s definitely not you, Ade. | 肯定不是你 艾德 |
[10:48] | You love him. | 你爱他 |
[10:49] | Yeah, of course I do. | 是啊 当然 |
[10:51] | I just want to feel close again, you know? | 我只希望我们能像以前一样亲密 你懂吗 |
[10:53] | And it’s like we can’t get back at it. | 现在好像没法回到从前了 |
[10:56] | We don’t connect, we don’t have sex. | 我们不怎么接触 更别说上床了 |
[11:00] | Sorry, you didn’t have to hear that. | 对不起 你不用听我发牢骚 |
[11:01] | Oh, it’s fine. I… | 没关系 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I so didn’t need to hear that. | 对 我真不用听到这些 |
[11:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:07] | Just, I don’t know if it’s me, or the injury, | 我不知道是因为我 还是他的伤病 |
[11:12] | or maybe I’m expecting something that he can’t do. | 或是因为我对他的期望值太高 |
[11:15] | It’s not like I can just come out and ask him, | 在发生了这么多以后 |
[11:17] | not with everything else going on. | 我又不好直接问他 |
[11:20] | I just feel so stupid. | 我觉得自己好没用 |
[11:28] | If you want to give Navid Shirazi equity in the business, | 如果你想分给纳维·谢拉兹股票 |
[11:31] | this contract has a vesting schedule. | 这个合同得加上股权行权计划 |
[11:34] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[11:38] | I appreciate your expertise, but I could do | 我很欣赏你的专业知识 但是 |
[11:40] | without the patronizing and condescension. | 我不用你这种傲慢和屈尊俯就的态度也可以做成 |
[11:43] | Patronizing and condescension are redundant. | 傲慢和屈尊俯就是没必要 |
[11:44] | Well, I thought I would use both | 我觉得我可以用这两点 |
[11:46] | to best indicate the scale of your attitude. | 准确地衡量你的态度 |
[11:49] | Look, I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[11:51] | So here’s an idea– | 我有个主意 |
[11:53] | how about you actually listen to me? | 你认真听我讲 如何 |
[11:54] | I’m trying to expedite this process | 我在加快进度 |
[11:56] | and save you expensive attorney fees. | 帮你节省昂贵的律师费 |
[11:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:00] | That’s my business plan that you wouldn’t read. | 我的经营计划 你一直不愿意看 |
[12:02] | I don’t recall reading this | 我不记得看这个 |
[12:03] | being part of the retainer agreement. | 是聘定协议的一部分吧 |
[12:05] | Mmm, well, if you had read the retainer, | 如果你看过聘定协议的话 |
[12:07] | you would have seen the definition on page four | 你就会看到第四页上 |
[12:09] | under miscellaneous business. | 关于杂项业务的定义 |
[12:12] | That’s funny, though. | 真有意思 |
[12:14] | I thought attention to detail was your thing. | 我以为关注细节是你的长项 |
[12:15] | Don’t presume to know what my thing is. | 别自以为你知道我擅长什么 |
[12:17] | I want your notes by Saturday. | 我希望周六能拿到你的批注 |
[12:20] | You can drop them by the Offshore. | 你可以放在离岸酒吧 |
[12:22] | I have plans Saturday. | 我周六另有计划 |
[12:23] | Oh, well, I thought your boss assured me | 你老板跟我保证 |
[12:25] | that all services were client-centered. | 一切以客户为重 |
[12:27] | Do I need to call him to clarify? | 需要我打电话向他确认一下吗 |
[12:35] | See you. | 再见 |
[13:10] | 亚历克 提交 | |
[13:14] | 亚历克 提交 | |
[13:22] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[13:50] | You really should have a cleaning crew come in here more often. | 你真的应该让保洁人员常来清理一下 |
[13:52] | If you’re trying to take me down, | 如果你想扳倒我 |
[13:55] | you’ll have to do better than that drinks with Silver ruse. | 你必须想出比小银的喝酒诡计更好的点子 |
[13:57] | Oh, that was Silver’s idea. | 那是小银的主意 |
[13:59] | She thinks you’re hot, bless her heart. | 他觉得你很性感 保佑她的小心脏 |
[14:01] | Save it, Naomi. | 省省吧 娜欧米 |
[14:02] | You’re way out of your league. | 跟我斗你还不够格呢 |
[14:05] | I’ll always be one step ahead of you. | 我总是抢先你一步 |
[14:07] | So why not maintain what little dignity you have left | 所以为什么不保留你仅剩的一点尊严 |
[14:10] | and give up? | 选择放弃呢? |
[14:13] | Because, Alec, | 因为 亚历克 |
[14:14] | I never give up. | 我从不言弃 |
[14:31] | Sorry to ruin your movie date. | 不好意思打扰到你们的电影约会 |
[14:33] | I’m back early. Silver is going to get a piece of my mind. | 我回来早了 我要找小银算账 |
[14:35] | She couldn’t keep Alec away for one hour. | 她竟然连一个小时都拖不住亚历克 |
[14:37] | ‘Scusie. | 我要挤进来 |
[14:38] | My bad for thinking we could get a little peace and quiet here. | 我真不该以为我们能有片刻的安宁 |
[14:40] | That’s okay. It was nice while it lasted. | 没关系 刚才很愉快 |
[14:44] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[14:46] | I was just getting started | 我刚要开始 |
[14:48] | when Alec showed up and knew exactly where I was. | 亚历克就出现了 还一下就找到我在哪 |
[14:51] | Wait, he knew exactly where you were? | 等下 他知道你在哪 |
[14:52] | Yeah, it was freaky. | 是啊 太诡异了 |
[14:54] | Give me your phone. | 给我你的电话 |
[14:55] | Let me check your network settings. | 让我看看你的网络设置 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:05] | Yeah, look right here. | 看这 |
[15:06] | He’s been using your GPS to track your location. | 他一直在用你的全球定位系统锁定你的位置 |
[15:08] | – He hacked her? – God. | -他黑了她的手机吗 -天啊 |
[15:11] | Now, I assume you’d like to reverse this pathway | 如果你以彼之道还施彼身 |
[15:13] | and get full access to his phone, | 得到他手机的全部访问权限 |
[15:15] | so you open this window here | 然后打开这个窗口 |
[15:16] | and you have access to his e-mail account. | 你就可以进入他的邮箱了 |
[15:20] | Oh! Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:22] | You are the best thing ever. | 你太牛逼了 |
[15:24] | Do not mess this up. | 这下可不会搞砸了 |
[15:26] | Oh, boy, you just gave kerosene and matches to a pyromaniac. | 你刚刚给了犯罪分子一套犯罪工具 |
[15:30] | Boring, boring, boring. | 没劲 没劲 没劲 |
[15:32] | God, his e-mails are even more boring than his personality. | 天啊 他的邮件比他这个人还没看点 |
[15:35] | Whoa! E-mails to Madison. | 发给麦迪逊的 |
[15:37] | A ton of them. | 还不少 |
[15:38] | So? She was gonna marry Max. | 那又怎么样 她本来要嫁给麦克斯 |
[15:40] | It’s not like they didn’t know each other. | 他们当然认识 |
[15:42] | They’re about me. | 是关于我的 |
[15:42] | He was pressuring her to hire me to plan her wedding. | 亚历克逼她雇用我来策划她的婚礼 |
[15:45] | Why was he invested in having me plan the wedding? | 为什么让我来策划婚礼 |
[15:47] | He knew I would ruin it. | 他知道我会毁了婚礼 |
[15:48] | Oh, my… This is awesome. | 我的天啊 这太好了 |
[15:51] | How are you gonna tell your husband this? | 你要怎么告诉你丈夫 |
[15:52] | “Oh, I just happened to be tapping Alec’s phone.” | “我不小心窃取了亚历克的手机信息” |
[15:55] | Annie, you are such a wet blanket today. | 安妮 你怎么今天老泼我的冷水 |
[15:58] | I’m gonna have Madison do it. | 我要让麦迪逊来告诉他 |
[16:01] | Why would she ever? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[16:03] | Clearly, you forget how charming Naomi can be | 你显然忘了当娜欧米执著于某件事的时候 |
[16:06] | when she wants something. | 她的魅力能有多大 |
[16:08] | Thank you, little geek. | 谢谢你了 小极客 |
[16:17] | Beautiful. | 太靓了 |
[16:18] | You’re a natural. | 你真有天赋 |
[16:19] | A natural, yeah. It’s like I was born in this thing. | 天赋 是啊 好像就是为这个而生的 |
[16:21] | All you need to do is get your own distinctive persona, | 你只需要给自己定位一个独特的人物角色 |
[16:24] | starting with a stage name. | 起一个艺名 |
[16:26] | Is that the thing where you take your dog’s name | 是不是就用自己狗狗的名字 |
[16:27] | and add it to the street you grew up on? | 再加上我长大的街名 |
[16:29] | No, honey, that’s for porn. | 不是 亲爱的 三级片才那样 |
[16:31] | This is an actual art form. | 这可是个正经的艺术形式 |
[16:33] | You’ve got a great first name. | 你的名字不错 |
[16:34] | Thanks. It’s, um… it’s my last name, | 谢谢 其实那是我的姓 |
[16:36] | but I don’t want to use any of my real name. | 但我真不想用自己的真名 |
[16:38] | You know, I just wanted to try this thing out on my own | 我只是想自己默默地尝试这件事 |
[16:40] | without any pressure, no gossip, no anything, | 没有外界压力 没有绯闻 没有干扰 |
[16:43] | so I haven’t told any of my friends. | 所以我没告诉我的朋友们 |
[16:45] | I get it. It really is your alter ego. | 我懂 这是你的另一个自我 |
[16:48] | Though it’s weird, hiding it from everyone. | 是啊 虽然瞒着大家有点怪 |
[16:50] | I mean, they know I’m up to something. | 他们知道我在忙着些什么 |
[16:52] | Then tell someone. | 那就告诉他们 |
[16:53] | They’ll love it. | 他们会喜欢的 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I know someone who would. | 我倒知道有个人一定会喜欢 |
[16:56] | Yeah, friend, boyfriend? | 是吗 朋友 男朋友吗 |
[16:57] | Complicated, | 不好说 |
[16:58] | but we’re just starting to become friends again. | 但我们正尝试着重新做朋友 |
[17:04] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[17:09] | Dude, I’m so excited for tonight. | 老兄 我好期待今晚 |
[17:11] | I just made some minor tweaks and… | 我刚稍微活动了一下 |
[17:15] | Man, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 还好 我很好 |
[17:18] | I-I looked it up online, | 我…我上网查了下 |
[17:20] | and it said it’s probably just nerves waking up, | 说可能只是神经复苏引起的 |
[17:23] | and that’s good news, right? | 这算是好消息 对吧 |
[17:24] | Yeah, yeah, or it could be more neuropathy, | 应该是 不过也可能是神经出了别的问题 |
[17:27] | which means you should probably see a doctor. | 那你就得去看看医生了 |
[17:29] | No, not until after tonight. | 不 起码得过了今晚再去 |
[17:30] | I talked my way into this, and… | 我好不容易才争取到这个机会 |
[17:33] | there’s no way in hell | 我绝不会 |
[17:34] | I’m letting anything get in the way of this. | 让任何事影响到今晚 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:40] | Hey, Dixon. | 迪克森 你好啊 |
[17:41] | Riley. | 莱利 |
[17:42] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[17:43] | How’s what going? | 什么怎么样 |
[17:44] | I don’t know, whatever you guys were doing. | 我不知道 你俩正在聊的事呗 |
[17:46] | Uh, great. Everything’s… everything’s great. | 挺好的呀 一切…一切都很完美 |
[17:49] | I’m great, Riley, you’re great, right? | 我很好 莱利 你也好 对吧 |
[17:51] | Always. | 一直很好 |
[17:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:58] | Hey, uh, can I ask you a question? | 那么 我能问你个问题吗 |
[18:00] | I can’t promise I’ll answer. | 我不能保证一定会回答 |
[18:02] | Okay, well, um, | 好吧 是这样 |
[18:05] | all right, if-if someone is injured, | 如果说 有个人受伤了 |
[18:09] | are there any, um, | 那么 对他来说 |
[18:12] | limitations with… | 会不会有什么限制… |
[18:15] | I don’t know, um, intimacy? | 比如说 性行为受限 |
[18:18] | Are you asking me what it’s like to bonk a guy in a wheelchair? | 你是在问 怎么跟坐轮椅的人做爱吗 |
[18:22] | No! No. | 不是啦 |
[18:24] | Well, yeah, a little bit, a little bit, but not for me. | 好吧 有一点点这个意思 但这不是为我 |
[18:27] | Just ’cause I’m asking for a friend. | 我帮一个朋友问的 |
[18:30] | Okay, well, um, | 好 这么说吧 |
[18:32] | the mechanics are pretty straightforward. | 基本技巧大家都懂的 |
[18:34] | I mean, it depends on the injury, you know. | 不过 这要看伤的程度 |
[18:36] | Sometimes the parts work, sometimes they don’t, | 有时候功能还在 有时候就不在了 |
[18:38] | but, um, like, for instance, | 就比如说 |
[18:41] | I don’t have any feeling below my waist, | 我腰以下部位没有任何感觉 |
[18:42] | but I have a lot above my waist, | 但是腰以上感觉就很好 |
[18:44] | so my pleasure comes from giving my partners pleasure. | 所以我的快感来自于抚慰对方 |
[18:46] | – Riley, I didn’t mean to… – No. | -莱利 我不是故意让你… -没事 |
[18:49] | No, it’s, uh… | 没事 |
[18:50] | it’s no sweat. You know, it is what it is. | 这没什么 本来就是这样 |
[18:52] | I was asking about Dixon for Adrianna. | 我是帮阿德里安娜问迪克森的事 |
[18:56] | They’re, um… | 他们最近… |
[18:58] | she is, uh, having a hard time. | 她最近很苦恼 |
[19:01] | Right, uh, well, | 明白了 |
[19:02] | Dixon’s injuries are less severe than mine, | 迪克森伤的程度比我轻 |
[19:05] | so my guess is that his parts probably work, | 我觉得他应该还有功能 |
[19:07] | but not… not that I’m looking into his business or anything. | 但… 但我没有实际调查过什么的 |
[19:10] | Nope, nope, me, neither. | 不 不 我也没有 |
[19:12] | Annie, you know, | 安妮 你知道的 |
[19:14] | sex isn’t just about the parts. | 做爱重要的并不只是功能 |
[19:18] | I mean, one thing that I learned from… | 基于我的个人体会 |
[19:21] | from my experience is that, um, you know, these injuries, | 那些伤病 |
[19:23] | they don’t suddenly make you a new person. | 其实不会让你瞬间变成另一个人 |
[19:26] | Whatever problems you had before, | 之前有过的问题 |
[19:27] | whether it’s with yourself or with your partner, | 不管是自身问题 还是对方的问题 |
[19:31] | they don’t disappear. | 都一直存在于两人之间 从未消失 |
[19:33] | You know, you can’t blame it on the injury. | 而这些 跟伤病无关 |
[19:37] | Thank you, Riley. | 谢谢你 莱利 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:41] | It’s no sweat. | 不必言谢 |
[19:44] | Hey, by the way, | 不过 |
[19:45] | if you do want to buy me dinner sometime, | 如果你想请我吃一顿晚餐的话 |
[19:46] | you still might get lucky. | 我也许会答应的 |
[19:53] | Um, yeah, well, we’ve got one installed here, and then, uh, | 这边已经装好了一个 |
[19:56] | another one over here. | 那边还有一个 |
[19:57] | Here, I’ll just show you. | 我带你去看 |
[19:58] | This way. | 这边 |
[20:02] | Hey, Liam, your phone’s buzzing. | 利亚姆 你手机震了 |
[20:20] | Have you noticed anything between, uh, Silver and Liam? | 你注意到小银跟利亚姆之间有什么情况吗 |
[20:25] | No. | 我没留意 |
[20:27] | I can’t keep track of all the drama in your crew. | 我不能时时刻刻关注你队伍里的八卦啊 |
[20:30] | Why are you so hung up with that one girl? | 你怎么那么在乎那女孩的事 |
[20:32] | This is L.A. You have a club. | 这可是洛杉矶 你开的可是俱乐部 |
[20:34] | Girls are low-hanging fruit. | 女孩垂手而得 |
[20:37] | Guys, please be careful with those extra lights. | 注意 那些多余的灯一定要轻拿轻放 |
[20:39] | Oh, and the fire inspector said we can’t use the generator. | 消防检察员还说我们不能用发电机 |
[20:41] | Yeah, well, this place has to look good. | 可我们也必须保证场地效果 |
[20:43] | It’s not, like, some janky amateur hour. | 不能搞得跟业余水准一样 |
[20:45] | Dude, we’re on the same team here. | 拜托 我们现在是合伙人 |
[20:47] | We just got to play by the rules, okay? | 要按规矩办事 好吗 |
[21:00] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[21:02] | Naomi? What are you doing here? | 娜欧米 你来这干什么 |
[21:04] | This is a place of rest and beauty, | 这是个美丽而悠闲的地方 |
[21:06] | and you are a… | 而你这个… |
[21:07] | A well-intentioned victim of circumstance | 善意的环境受害者 |
[21:10] | come to make things right? | 想要挽回一切 |
[21:11] | I know, I suck. | 我确实很混蛋 |
[21:12] | I’m sorry. You have every right to hate my guts, | 对不起 你完全应该恨我入骨 |
[21:14] | but I just so happened to see you here. | 但我真的是碰巧遇到你的 |
[21:18] | I’m genuinely sorry | 关于我拐走了麦克斯 |
[21:19] | for how everything went down | 还有搞砸你婚礼的事 |
[21:20] | with Max and the wedding, I really am. | 我向你表示诚挚的歉意 真抱歉 |
[21:22] | Got it. Now, go away. | 知道了 走吧 |
[21:24] | I have finally found happiness with someone else, | 我终于找到了新的幸福 |
[21:26] | and I don’t want you ruining that, too. | 我不希望你连这份也毁掉 |
[21:27] | Oh, my God, I’m so happy for you. | 天哪 真为你开心 |
[21:33] | It’s almost as if | 简直可以说是 |
[21:35] | it all happened for the best. | 苦尽甘来 |
[21:37] | Still, I suck, I know. | 我又说错话了 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:39] | Nothing excuses the fact that you are vulgar | 再怎么道歉 你也还是一样粗俗 |
[21:41] | and hateful, | 可憎 |
[21:43] | but my newfound happiness does help me to forgive. | 不过我的新幸福教会了我学会宽恕 |
[21:46] | Well, that’s awesome. | 那真是太棒了 |
[21:48] | And since we’re past that, | 鉴于我们的恩怨已经一笔勾销 |
[21:51] | I was wondering about Alec. | 我想问问亚历克的事 |
[21:53] | Alec. What about him? | 亚历克 什么事 |
[21:55] | Did he pressure you into hiring me as your wedding planner? | 是他逼你让你雇我做婚礼策划人的吗 |
[21:57] | Alec barely acknowledged Max and I were even getting married. | 亚历克几乎不认可我跟麦克斯的婚事 |
[22:00] | Well, until my first planner fell through at the last minute, | 直到最初的策划人最后一刻罢工 |
[22:03] | and then all the other people I tried were unavailable. | 我找遍了所有人都不能帮忙 |
[22:06] | Then Alec suggested you. | 然后亚历克就推荐了你 |
[22:08] | So, Alec ignores you, | 所以 亚历克一直不理你 |
[22:12] | and then, suddenly, | 然而忽然间 |
[22:14] | rushes in and saves the day, | 他冲出来做救星 |
[22:16] | finding you a new wedding planner, | 帮你找到了新的婚礼策划人 |
[22:17] | who happens to be Max’s ex-girlfriend | 而这个人偏巧就是麦克斯的前女友 |
[22:19] | and love of his life? | 加一生真爱 |
[22:21] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[22:23] | And you think that’s, um, | 你觉得这是 |
[22:26] | coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[22:26] | Well, maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[22:30] | But what do you care? | 但跟你有什么关系 |
[22:31] | You got what you wanted– you got Max. | 你得到了你想要的 你得到了麦克斯 |
[22:33] | Yeah, and I got Alec along with him. | 是 但我也得到了紧紧跟着他的亚历克 |
[22:36] | He’s gunning for me now. | 他现在开始找我的麻烦了 |
[22:38] | Madison, I would not expect you | 麦迪逊 我本不该指望你 |
[22:39] | to say yes to this, but my friend Navid | 答应我的请求 但我的朋友纳维 |
[22:43] | is throwing a Pop Up at the Offshore. | 要在离岸酒吧举办闪乐会 |
[22:44] | Max and Alec will both be there. | 麦克斯和亚历克都会参加 |
[22:47] | Maybe you could come down and help me get | 我想也许你可以过来一趟 |
[22:50] | the truth out finally into the open? | 最终让真相大白于天下 |
[22:53] | Show Max what kind of person | 让麦克斯看清 |
[22:55] | his business partner really is. | 他合作伙伴的真面目 |
[22:56] | – Why would I ever… – No. | -我为什么要… -不 |
[22:58] | Not for me. | 不是帮我 |
[23:00] | For Max. | 是帮麦克斯 |
[23:02] | You’re a forgiving, | 你如此的宽容 |
[23:03] | kind, beautiful soul and you loved him once. | 善良又美丽 而且你曾经爱过他 |
[23:08] | I mean, if his best friend is dead set on sabotaging | 如果他的挚友下决心要毁掉 |
[23:10] | all of his relationships, | 他的每一段感情 |
[23:12] | don’t you think Max deserves to know? | 你不觉得麦克斯应该知道真相吗 |
[23:14] | Don’t you think Max deserves a chance at happiness, too? | 你不觉得麦克斯也有得到幸福的权利吗 |
[23:42] | Okay, so I still can’t believe that I did this, | 好吧 我还是不敢相信我这么做了 |
[23:46] | but I had a talk with Riley about things. | 但我和莱利谈了那事儿 |
[23:50] | Not “things” literally. | 不是真的谈”那事儿” |
[23:51] | Well, actually kind of literally if you really think about it. | 说起来 某种意义上讲的确是那事儿 |
[23:54] | You talked to Riley about sex? | 你跟莱利谈了上床的事吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah, but he was surprisingly cool about it all. | 是的 但出乎我的意料 他很淡定 |
[23:59] | First, Dixon | 首先 迪克森 |
[24:00] | is probably fine. | 应该没什么问题 |
[24:02] | I mean, physically with… you know. | 我是说 他的身体那什么…你懂的 |
[24:05] | Um, and… | 另外 |
[24:06] | with Riley, it’s a little more complicated. | 对莱利来说 那事就有些复杂了 |
[24:09] | Not that you needed to know that. | 你不需要知道这个 |
[24:11] | Not that I needed to know that. | 我也不需要知道这个 |
[24:12] | Even though I think he wanted me to know that, which is weird. | 尽管我觉得他想让我知道 太奇怪了 |
[24:16] | – So? – So, | -所以呢 -所以 |
[24:17] | Riley said that sometimes in these situations, | 莱利说有时候 在这种情况下 |
[24:20] | people blame their problems on an accident | 人们会把问题归咎于事故 |
[24:24] | or disability, but a lot of the time, | 或是残疾 但很多时候 |
[24:27] | the problems already existed. | 问题早在事故以前就存在了 |
[24:28] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[24:29] | I guess I’m saying that… | 我想我要说的是 |
[24:32] | maybe the real question is: | 也许真正的问题在于 |
[24:36] | How was your relationship before the accident? | 事故发生前 你们的关系如何 |
[24:57] | Hey, you made it. | 你来啦 |
[24:59] | Why you acting so surprised? | 你干嘛表现得这么吃惊 |
[25:00] | You think I can’t dance? | 你觉得我不会跳舞吗 |
[25:01] | Oh, I didn’t think you were the club kind of guy. | 我以为你不是那种喜欢来夜店玩儿的男孩 |
[25:04] | Well, I’m not. No, I was actually just here to, uh, | 我的确不是 其实我是来 |
[25:07] | check out the ramps. Good incline. | 检查残障者专用道的 斜坡做得不错 |
[25:09] | Sailed right up it. | 很容易就滑上来了 |
[25:11] | Nice. | 不错 |
[25:12] | So, where’s your man, the world traveler? | 所以 你的男伴呢 那位环球旅行家 |
[25:14] | Colin is stuck at work. | 科林还在加班 |
[25:16] | Okay, well, if you want, I can, uh… | 好吧 如果你愿意 我也可以 |
[25:17] | I can sit here and just spit out | 坐在这里跟你大谈 |
[25:19] | some crap I read in Travel and Leisure for you. | 从《旅游与休闲》杂志上看到的段子 |
[25:21] | Hey, remember yesterday when you were not a dick | 还记得昨天有那么五分钟时间 |
[25:23] | for like five minutes? Can we do more of that? | 你没表现得像个混蛋吗 能恢复那样吗 |
[25:26] | It depends. You going to ask me more sex questions? | 看情况 你还要再问我上床的事吗 |
[25:30] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[25:31] | That was a joke. Ha, ha. | 我开玩笑的 |
[25:33] | And actually, | 而且实际上 |
[25:34] | truth be told, I kind of enjoyed not being a dick | 跟你说真的 我还挺喜欢花五分钟时间 |
[25:37] | for five minutes and just talking to you, so… | 不做混蛋 只跟你聊聊天 所以… |
[25:42] | Want to get a drink? | 想一起喝一杯吗 |
[25:42] | Yeah, let’s do that. | 好 一起喝一杯 |
[25:58] | Per your request. | 按你的要求改好了 |
[25:59] | A quick approval would be appreciated. | 希望你尽快批复 |
[26:03] | You’re not in the least bit interested in seeing the place? | 你就一点也不想看看这俱乐部吗 |
[26:05] | Why would I be? | 我为什么会想看 |
[26:07] | And what do you care? | 我想不想看又关你什么事 |
[26:08] | I don’t. | 不关我事 |
[26:11] | I… I just thought that, you know, since you’re working | 我只是以为 既然你在为我工作 |
[26:13] | for me, it might be nice for you to actually experience | 也许你最好能够亲身体验一下 |
[26:15] | the business described in the business plan. | 经营方案里面提到的业务内容 |
[26:17] | It’s not that complicated. | 并没有多复杂 |
[26:18] | None of this is. | 你的事就没有复杂的 |
[26:19] | You got me all figured out, don’t you? | 你对我了如指掌了 是吧 |
[26:21] | Unless there’s nuances beyond the good hair | 除非在你这头秀发还有那句”我要 |
[26:23] | and “I’m gonna blow your brains out.” | 爆了你的头”的台词背后还暗藏什么玄机 |
[26:28] | You saw my movie. | 你去看了我的电影 |
[26:30] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[26:31] | I just find it interesting that you’re so put off by me, | 我只是觉得有意思 你这么看不上我 |
[26:34] | yet you took the time to see Corporate Invaders. | 却还抽时间看了《共同入侵者》 |
[26:36] | It’s not interesting, Liam. | 没什么有意思的 利亚姆 |
[26:37] | I had a coupon. | 我是为了花掉优惠券 |
[26:39] | Now, will you sign off on the revision | 你可以在修正稿上签字了吗 |
[26:40] | so I can go? | 这样我就能走了 |
[26:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:44] | After I read and review them. | 但我得先审阅一下 |
[26:46] | So, sit down, relax, have a drink. | 所以 请坐吧 放轻松 喝一杯 |
[26:51] | Or just stand there with that look on your face. | 或者就这么摆张臭脸站着也行 |
[26:53] | Whatever floats your boat. | 随你喜欢 |
[27:04] | – Dixon, hey. – Hey. | -迪克森 -好啊 |
[27:06] | All the world’s a stage, | 寰宇皆舞台 |
[27:08] | and all men and women merely players. | 世人为优伶 |
[27:11] | Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚的话 |
[27:12] | I was late for class, but I thought it sort of applied. | 我上课迟到了 但我觉得这句还挺应景 |
[27:16] | This place is really cool. | 这地方真酷 |
[27:17] | Thank you so much for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我来 |
[27:18] | Oh, no, no, I’m just glad… | 别这么客气 我很高兴… |
[27:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, it’s… | 没事 我很好 只是 |
[27:25] | It’s just nerves, literally. | 只是神经紧张 真的紧张 |
[27:28] | Uh, I’ll see you after the show, huh? | 演出结束后我再找你 好吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I’ll be, uh, the groupie | 好 我去扮作你的小粉丝 |
[27:31] | waiting around to meet the rock star. | 在舞台下苦苦等待自己的摇滚明星 |
[27:34] | – See you. – All right. | -一会儿见 -好的 |
[27:36] | Hey, I wanted to wish you good luck. | 我想来祝你好运 |
[27:38] | I know how important tonight is. | 我知道今晚对你很重要 |
[27:40] | Yeah, thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[27:42] | Hey, Dixon, when this is over, | 迪克森 演出结束后 |
[27:44] | do you think we could talk about stuff? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[27:47] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[27:48] | Well, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[27:49] | Before the accident, our relationship was… | 事故发生前 我们的关系… |
[27:51] | Ade, I’m about to go on, please. | 艾德 我要上台了 拜托 |
[27:53] | No, no, I know, okay? | 不不 我知道 好吗 |
[27:56] | Whatever was happening between us then is… | 不管那时我们之间发生了什么.. |
[28:02] | Our relationship is important to me. | 我们的感情对我来说很重要 |
[28:04] | Yeah, and my career’s important to me, all right? | 而我的事业对我来说也很重要 好吗 |
[28:10] | That’s good to know. | 很高兴知道你这么想 |
[28:12] | Have a great show. | 祝你演出成功 |
[28:28] | *I cross through the fire to the other side* | *我穿越烈焰 到另一边* |
[28:31] | *I did the impossible, happy to be alive* | *我超越极限 快乐重生* |
[28:34] | *Nothing’s in my way and I’m stronger than I was* | *没有阻挡 我更加坚强* |
[28:36] | *Beause I’m better than before* | *比起以前 我更加向上* |
[28:38] | *Now I never get enough, ’cause I’m back | *绝不满足 只因我归来* |
[28:40] | *Smarter, better, faster* | *更聪明 更优秀 更快速* |
[28:45] | *I had to come back, I can’t leave* | *我要回来 无法离开* |
[28:48] | *I know who you wanted to see* | *你想见谁 我很明白* |
[28:51] | *I know that you miss me* | *你的思念 我很明白* |
[28:52] | *Know that you miss me, know that you miss me* | *你的思念 我很明白* |
[28:56] | *I had to come back, I can’t leave* | *我要回来 无法离开* |
[29:00] | I see the effort that you’re making with Alec, | 我看到你在努力和亚力克和解 |
[29:02] | and I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[29:03] | Of course, I have the hottest, smartest man on the planet, | 当然 我拥有地球上最性感最聪明的男人 |
[29:07] | I don’t need drama. | 我不需要演戏 |
[29:11] | Oh, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[29:14] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[29:15] | Madison! | 麦迪逊 |
[29:16] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[29:17] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[29:20] | This is a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[29:22] | Madison and I ran into each other at the spa. | 我和麦迪逊在水疗吧正好碰上了 |
[29:25] | And, in the spirit of putting things behind us, | 秉持一贯我们背地里做事的精神 |
[29:28] | I invited her here tonight. | 所以今晚我请她到这来 |
[29:29] | I’m so glad you decided to come. | 我真高兴你能来 |
[29:31] | Madison came here tonight | 麦迪逊今晚来这里 |
[29:33] | because she wanted to tell you something. | 是想告诉你一些事情 |
[29:36] | Madison, how nice to see you. | 麦迪逊 见到你很高兴 |
[29:38] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[29:41] | Anyway… | 说吧… |
[29:42] | Gosh, I hate to duck out, | 天啊 我并不喜欢逃避责任 |
[29:44] | but, uh, there’s something going on at work. | 但我有些工作上的事 |
[29:45] | Um, I’ll be right back, | 我马上回来 |
[29:46] | and… and we’ll talk, okay? | 然后…我们再谈 好吗 |
[29:55] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:58] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[30:00] | Madison is dying to tell Max about | 麦迪逊急着想告诉麦克斯 |
[30:02] | how you pressured her into hiring me as her wedding planner. | 你是怎样向她施压雇我当婚礼策划人 |
[30:07] | Madison, | 麦迪逊 |
[30:08] | I’m so sorry that Max had to step away, | 我很抱歉麦克斯走了 |
[30:12] | but I really think it’s unfair to subject you | 但让你忍受亚历克的废话 |
[30:14] | to the droning of Alec’s voice, | 这太不公平了 |
[30:15] | so would you like to dance? | 我们去跳舞怎么样 |
[30:16] | Oh, with you? | 和你跳吗 |
[30:18] | Honey, it’s time to get your swerve on. | 甜心 好好玩去吧 |
[30:38] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[30:40] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[30:42] | I guess the problems Dixon and I were having before the accident | 我想我和迪克森的问题在车祸前就有了 |
[30:46] | never really went away. | 一直存在 从未消失 |
[30:48] | Did you think they ever really did? | 你曾经以为问题消失了吗 |
[30:51] | Wishful thinking? | 恐怕是我一厢情愿的想法 |
[30:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:55] | He won’t even talk about them. | 他甚至都不想谈 |
[30:57] | I keep trying and trying, and I don’t even know why anymore. | 我一而再地努力 可问题却越来越多 |
[31:00] | It’s because you’re a good person. | 因为你是个好人 |
[31:03] | And you feel guilty. | 你很内疚 |
[31:06] | So, now you’re fighting things that | 所以 现在你要争取那些 |
[31:10] | maybe you should just go with. | 可能你应该顺应的东西 |
[31:14] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[31:54] | Crazy, man. | 太棒了 伙计 |
[31:55] | Ah, thanks, man. You know, if you want to get me back, | 谢谢 如果你现在想我回来 |
[31:57] | you’re going to have to double my rate, right? | 可要付我两倍工钱了吧 |
[31:58] | Yeah, well, if I had the authority to do, | 好的 如果我有权这么做 |
[32:00] | uh, well, anything, I totally would. | 干什么我都愿意 |
[32:05] | Have you seen Ade? | 你看见艾德了吗 |
[32:06] | I was kind of being a jerk to her before I went on. | 我演出前表现得有点混蛋 |
[32:08] | No, I was actually looking around for Silver. | 没看到 实际上我在到处找小银 |
[32:11] | I can’t believe she’s not here. | 她肯定在这儿呢 |
[32:13] | Come on, let me get you a drink. | 来吧 我给你拿点喝的 |
[32:20] | You know, we really should be out there right now. | 我们真应该加入其中 |
[32:22] | And how exactly would that work? | 那怎么能成呢 |
[32:24] | Sit on my lap while I do 360s to the beat. | 坐我腿上 我跟着节拍转圈 |
[32:27] | It would be a hell of a ride, too. | 这也算地狱一行了 |
[32:29] | All right, let’s do it. | 好啊 来吧 |
[32:33] | We’d cause too much of a spectacle out here. | 那我们就成这里最大的看点了 |
[32:35] | You want to take off, maybe go get something to eat? | 你想启程 去吃点东西吗 |
[32:37] | Although I got to warn you, | 但我得提醒你 |
[32:38] | it’s-it’s not going to be mole from Oaxaca. | 那东西绝不会是瓦哈卡的辣沙司 |
[32:42] | Hey, am I interrupting? | 打扰你们了吗 |
[32:43] | Yeah, kind of. | 是有点 |
[32:44] | Colin! We were just hanging out. | 科林 我们只是随便转转呢 |
[32:47] | I’m so glad you made it. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[32:48] | Uh, you remember Riley? | 你还记得莱利吧 |
[32:49] | Yeah, of course, Riley, man, good to see you. | 当然记得 莱利 很高兴见到你 |
[32:51] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[32:52] | Come on, let’s dance. | 来吧 跳舞去吧 |
[33:07] | Navid! | 纳维 |
[33:09] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[33:10] | No, it’s better late than never. | 迟到总比不到好 |
[33:12] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[33:14] | It’s pretty great, huh? | 很不错 是吧 |
[33:15] | Well, if I can do this with some little clam shack… | 如果可以再带一点蛤蜊小屋的感觉… |
[33:17] | Hey, I’m sorry. This is really great. Have you seen Liam? | 抱歉 这很不错 你看到利亚姆了吗 |
[33:19] | I got to talk to him about something. | 我得和他说点事 |
[33:21] | Yeah, I’m, uh, sure he’s somewhere around here. | 他肯定就在这附近 |
[33:26] | I better get back to work. | 我还是回去工作好了 |
[33:40] | All right, everyone, please give it up for Nelly Furtado! | 现在让我们把舞台交给妮莉·费塔朵 |
[33:53] | *You caught me off guard* | *你让我措手不及* |
[33:54] | *And oh, hey, I’m pleased to meet ya* | *很开心和你相遇* |
[34:01] | *Don’t know if you can hold me* | *搞定我你可不可以* |
[34:03] | *But I gotta honor it, yeah* | *但是我相信* |
[34:08] | *Depending on the minute, and depending on the hours* | *看看分钟 看看小时* |
[34:16] | *I guess I got some time to waste* | *我有的是时间* |
[34:18] | *So we can chop away the hours, yeah* | *我们可以慢慢消磨* |
[34:23] | *Cool, so let’s see and then let’s talk* | *那里瞧瞧 这里谈谈* |
[34:27] | *And then let’s walk, yeah, and then, and then* | *那里逛逛 这里 这里* |
[34:32] | *Then let’s see, and then less walking* | *那里看看 少走些路* |
[34:35] | *And less talking, and we’ll see* | *少讲些话 就会明白* |
[34:39] | *Yeah, bring your car to the parking lot* | *把车开到停车场* |
[34:43] | Bottoms up. | 一口干了 |
[34:46] | Max better get back soon. | 麦克斯最好快点回来 |
[34:47] | I’m getting a little tanked. | 我有点醉了 |
[34:48] | Yes, you are. | 看出来了 |
[34:50] | And he will be. | 他马上就回来了 |
[34:51] | He’s going to be so appreciative that | 如果你告诉他亚历克的真面目 |
[34:53] | you are giving him the lowdown on Alec. | 他会很感激你的 |
[34:56] | Girl, you have moves! | 动作不错 |
[34:57] | I do cardio barre! | 我上了瘦身健美课 |
[34:58] | Hey, may I cut in? | 我能插句嘴吗 |
[35:00] | No… you may not. | 不行 |
[35:01] | Whoo! Madison, I know | 麦迪逊 我知道 |
[35:03] | Naomi’s put you up to something, okay? | 娜欧米在唆使你做些什么 |
[35:05] | We both know how underhanded she is. | 我们都知道她有多卑鄙 |
[35:06] | – Underhanded-ish. – She stole your fiancé. | -卑…鄙 -她偷走了你的未婚夫 |
[35:09] | So, before you say anything to Max, you think about this | 所以在你告诉麦克斯之前 你该想想 |
[35:11] | Did I ever say one word against you and Max? | 我有说过一句反对你和麦克斯的话吗 |
[35:13] | Well, no, but… | 没有 但… |
[35:14] | Just remember, you and I know the truth. | 只要记住 我和你都知道真相 |
[35:16] | Do not believe that silver-tongued snake. | 不要相信这条三寸不烂之”蛇” |
[35:18] | You are wasting your time. | 你这是在浪费时间 |
[35:20] | You weren’t supportive of my marriage! | 你根本不支持我们结婚 |
[35:21] | The minute I realized that you thought that, | 当我意识到你这么想时 |
[35:23] | I did everything I could to make it up to you. | 我尽了全力去补偿你 |
[35:25] | By convincing me to hire Max’s ex? | 说服我雇麦克斯的前女友吗 |
[35:26] | I didn’t convince you to do anything! | 我没有说服你做任何事 |
[35:27] | You liked her work the best. | 是你喜欢她所以雇她的 |
[35:29] | Because I’m really good. | 因为我的确很棒 |
[35:31] | Remember what we talked about, Madison. | 记住我们谈过的 麦迪逊 |
[35:33] | – I’m thirsty! – Okay. | -我口渴 -好的 |
[35:36] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[35:38] | You’re welcome. And just remember how | 不谢 你就记着 |
[35:39] | I came into your life and I ruined it | 我是怎样闯入并搞砸你的人生的 |
[35:41] | just like Alec knew I would. | 就像亚历克预先知道一样 |
[35:42] | Don’t let her manipulate you, Madison. | 不要相信她的一面之词 麦迪逊 |
[35:44] | How could I possibly have known what was gonna happen? | 我怎么可能预知事情发展的结果 |
[35:46] | And why would I ever do something, anything to hurt Max? | 我为什么要做些伤害麦克斯的事 |
[35:48] | And think about it– do you really think | 好好想想 你真觉得 |
[35:50] | that I would want Max to end up with that? | 我想毁掉你和麦克斯的婚礼吗 |
[35:53] | Well, I will have you know, Madison, that | 我要让你知道 麦迪逊 |
[35:56] | that is the face of evil! | 那才是恶魔的真面目 |
[36:20] | Okay, I need a break. I’m hot. | 我要休息一下 我很热 |
[36:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:23] | What happened? I thought you guys were gonna dance. | 怎么了 我以为你们去跳舞了呢 |
[36:25] | What are you talking about? We just did. | 你在说什么 我们刚跳了呀 |
[36:27] | That-that-that was dancing? | 那 那就是跳舞吗 |
[36:30] | – Riley! – My bad, my bad. | -莱利 -我的错 |
[36:32] | Oh, hey, it’s cool. | 没事 |
[36:33] | I’m not the greatest dancer. | 我跳舞不是很行 |
[36:34] | Really? ‘Cause I thought you were the expert at everything. | 是嘛 我还以为你是多面能手呢 |
[36:38] | By the way, moron, | 顺便说下 白痴 |
[36:39] | um, there are no worms in tequila. | 龙舌兰酒里本身没有蝴蝶幼虫 |
[36:41] | Yeah, the Oaxacans, they put it in mescal, | 瓦哈卡人把虫子放进梅斯卡尔酒里 |
[36:43] | as a marketing ploy, basically, | 基本上只是作为一种营销策略 |
[36:45] | just so that rich, stupid gringo tourists like yourself | 所以像你这样有钱没处花的外国游客 |
[36:47] | will buy overpriced firewater and suck down worms. | 才会买昂贵的烈酒 还吃虫子 |
[36:50] | Okay, what is wrong with you? I’m really sorry. | 你怎么回事 我很抱歉 |
[36:53] | No, no, Annie, please, don’t… don’t apologize for me. | 别这样 安妮 别为我道歉 |
[36:56] | This… this is the kind of guy you like, seriously? | 这就是你喜欢的男生类型 不会吧 |
[36:59] | This? Wow. | 就他 |
[37:02] | I thought you were better than that, Annie, | 没想到你眼光这么差 安妮 |
[37:03] | but obviously I was wrong. | 我看错你了 |
[37:29] | Are you really gonna read the whole thing? | 你真要全部读完吗 |
[37:31] | Aren’t there a lot of pressing bar and club issues | 难道酒吧和闪乐部真有一堆紧迫问题 |
[37:33] | that demand your scrupulous attention to detail? | 让你非得纠结于细枝末节吗 |
[37:35] | Wow, Corporate Invaders must have really touched a nerve, huh? | 看来《共同入侵者》击中要害了 是吧 |
[37:38] | Oh, Liam, please. If you must know, | 利亚姆 我告诉你 |
[37:40] | I saw your stupid movie with a stupid boyfriend | 我和我的蠢男友看了你这部蠢电影 |
[37:42] | who dragged me to it, which annoyed me so much | 我很烦他硬拉我去看 |
[37:44] | that I’ve since vowed I’ll never date another stupid guy. | 我发誓我再也不和这种蠢男人约会了 |
[37:47] | Well, at least that explains why you’re so lonely and bitter. | 至少可以解释你为什么如此空虚寂寞 抱怨满腹 |
[37:50] | You think everyone’s stupid. | 你觉得每个人都很蠢 |
[37:59] | You have no right to judge me. You don’t even know me. | 你没权利对我评头论足 你根本不了解我 |
[38:02] | And you don’t know me. | 你也不了解我 |
[38:05] | Hey, by the way, um, what was your favorite part of the movie? | 顺便问下 你最喜欢电影里哪个情节 |
[38:54] | Check this out! | 来看看这个 |
[38:54] | You will not believe what I just got vid of! | 你们不会相信我刚拍到了什么 |
[38:56] | That actor guy totally doing some chick! | 那个演员和某个女的在那站着 |
[38:58] | Wet and sloppy standing sex! | 鱼水相欢 干柴烈火 |
[39:00] | Hey, dude, this is a private club. | 伙计 这是个私人俱乐部 |
[39:01] | We don’t allow video of our customers. | 禁止拍摄我们的顾客 |
[39:04] | I’ll need your phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[39:05] | What, are you for real? | 什么 你来真的吗 |
[39:05] | Got to protect my clientele. | 我要保护我的客人 |
[39:07] | Hey, you’ll get it back, man. Don’t worry. | 会还给你的 别担心 |
[39:09] | After I’ve erased it. | 我删掉它就给你 |
[39:21] | Okay, what was all that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[39:22] | Celebrity sex tape. | 名人性爱视频 |
[39:24] | My club just hit the big time! | 我的俱乐部要大红大紫了 |
[39:26] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[39:29] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[39:31] | It’s Liam! | 是利亚姆 |
[39:34] | Who’s he with? | 他和谁一起 |
[39:37] | Uh, if I had to guess, I’d say a yoga instructor. | 我猜猜 我觉得是个瑜伽教练 |
[39:39] | No, wait. Is that his teacher? | 不是 等等 是他老师吗 |
[39:42] | This guy is unbelievable. | 这家伙真是让人瞠目结舌 |
[39:49] | Liam, this has to be way, way on the down low. | 利亚姆 这事一定要保密 |
[39:52] | C.U. does not look kindly on professors who consort with students, | 哥大并不待见和学生乱搞的教授 |
[39:56] | even ex-students. | 连前学生也不行 |
[39:58] | My firm would not be thrilled, either. | 我公司也不喜欢 |
[40:00] | Don’t worry, Professor. My lips are sealed. | 别担心 教授 我会守口如瓶 |
[40:09] | Honey, thank you! | 甜心 谢谢你 |
[40:11] | And call me when you get back on your feet! | 你清醒后记得给我来电话 |
[40:16] | Recruiting Madison was a real act of desperation. | 让麦迪逊过来 真是殊死一搏啊 |
[40:20] | So fitting. | 太巧了吧 |
[40:23] | I’m actually glad I did it. | 很高兴我做到了 |
[40:25] | I’ve been unearthing all kinds of interesting things, Alec. | 我向来能挖出各种有趣的真相 亚历克 |
[40:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[40:30] | Be sure to tell Max how you got it. | 你一定要告诉麦克斯是怎样得到真相的 |
[40:33] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[40:34] | You’re not gonna believe what I found out. | 你不会相信我发现了什么 |
[40:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:38] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[40:40] | We’ve been hacked. | 我们被黑了 |
[40:42] | What? | 什么 |
[40:44] | Look, we still don’t know the extent, | 听着 我们还不知道事情发展到什么地步 |
[40:45] | but someone who really knew what the hell they were doing | 但是一些掌握门道的人 |
[40:48] | hacked into our secure server. | 黑进了我们的安全服务器 |
[40:50] | That’s where everything was stored, Max. Everything! | 我们所有资料都存那了 麦克斯 所有资料 |
[40:54] | I… | 我… |
[40:55] | This could sink us. | 这会搞垮我们的 |
[40:58] | How the hell could something like this happen? | 怎么会发生这种破事儿 |
[41:04] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:06] | That was just psycho. | 那就是个神经病 |
[41:08] | I feel bad for the guy. | 我很同情那家伙 |
[41:10] | After what he said to you? | 在听了他说的话以后吗 |
[41:11] | It’s not about what he said. | 不是因为他说的话 |
[41:13] | He’s clearly got a thing for you. | 而是他明显对你有意思 |
[41:14] | Maybe, but… | 也许 但… |
[41:16] | Look, cut him some slack, okay? | 我们就放他一马 行吗 |
[41:18] | You’re pretty irresistible. | 你这么迷人 |
[41:19] | And with all he’s got going on. | 即使他倾尽所有 |
[41:21] | I mean, you and I can never imagine | 我和你都无法想象 |
[41:22] | the obstacles these guys face. | 他会面对多大的阻碍 |
[41:23] | You are such a nice guy, Colin. | 你真是个好人 科林 |
[41:30] | Annie, I’m so sorry. Uh, business emergency. | 安妮 不好意思 有紧急业务 |
[41:33] | I’ll make it up to you, I promise. | 我会补偿你的 我保证 |
[41:35] | Don’t worry about it. My friends are here. | 没关系 我朋友都在 |
[41:36] | Great. You’re the best. | 好吧 你是最棒的 |
[41:50] | Have you seen the specs? | 你看过说明书了吗 |
[41:52] | We got everything we need to get out in front of them. | 万事俱备 只等先机 |
[41:55] | I hacked into the wife’s mobile phone. | 我黑进他老婆的手机了 |
[41:59] | Candy from a baby. | 小菜一碟 |