| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Don’t ever do that again. | 不许再有下一次 | 
| [00:07] | Admit you felt something. | 承认吧 你有感觉 | 
| [00:08] | I felt something… | 我是有感觉 | 
| [00:10] | but now I don’t. | 但现在没有了 | 
| [00:11] | Just so you know, | 容我说一句 | 
| [00:12] | you can’t un-feel something. | 感觉是抹杀不掉的 | 
| [00:14] | Close to walking isn’t really walking, is it? | 快要能走不代表真能走了 对吗 | 
| [00:16] | Dixon, the only person that’s keeping you in this chair | 迪克森 把你禁锢在轮椅上的人 | 
| [00:18] | right now is you. | 是你自己 | 
| [00:19] | This contract links you and Vanessa for three years. | 你跟瓦内萨签了三年的合约 | 
| [00:22] | You either have to wait out the terms | 要不你就等到合约到期 | 
| [00:23] | or hope she gets hit by a bus. | 要不就祈求她被车撞死 | 
| [00:24] | Your fiancee and business partner doesn’t even exist. | 你的未婚妻兼合作伙伴根本不存在 | 
| [00:26] | I’d be surprised if any of us saw her again. | 要是我们还有人能再见到她那才奇怪 | 
| [00:29] | I decided to have a baby before the BRCA gene surgeries. | 我决定在乳腺癌基因手术前要个孩子 | 
| [00:32] | First the pregnancy, then the surgeries– | 先是怀孕 再来进行手术 | 
| [00:34] | your entire body’s about to change. | 你的整个身体会发生变化 | 
| [00:36] | Most people don’t use these pregnancy gift cards | 大多数人会等肚子大起来以后 | 
| [00:38] | till they’re showing. | 才用这些孕妇礼品卡 | 
| [00:39] | I know, | 我知道 | 
| [00:39] | but I kind of want to remember my body like this. | 但我想记录下自己现在的身材 | 
| [00:42] | Alec kissed me! | 亚历克吻了我 | 
| [00:43] | My relationship with Max is | 我和麦克斯的友情 | 
| [00:44] | the most important thing in the world to me. | 对我来说是世界上最宝贵的东西 | 
| [00:46] | My marriage to Max is the most | 而我和麦克斯的婚姻 | 
| [00:47] | important thing in the world to me. | 对我来说是世界上最宝贵的东西 | 
| [00:48] | If I don’t tell him, | 如果我不告诉他实情 | 
| [00:50] | he’ll never be able to trust me. | 他永远不会再相信我 | 
| [00:52] | Just give me time to do it in the right way. | 给我些时间 让我把这件事处理好 | 
| [00:59] | Well, eat up, girls. | 尽量吃吧 美女们 | 
| [01:01] | Max gets back from his business trip in two hours, | 麦克斯两小时后就会出差回来 | 
| [01:04] | and I still have to get a pedicure and a Brazilian. | 而我还得做个足疗 接个巴西人 | 
| [01:07] | Uh, have you told Max about Alec kissing you, | 你跟麦克斯说亚历克吻你的事没 | 
| [01:09] | or is that the reason for the Brazilian? | 或者这就是你去接巴西人的原因 | 
| [01:11] | Well, that’s not something you just blurt out. | 才不是你们瞎讲的那样 | 
| [01:13] | It’s all about timing. | 这要看时机的 | 
| [01:15] | Which is why, | 所以说呢 | 
| [01:16] | as soon as Max gets home, | 只要麦克斯一到家 | 
| [01:17] | I am whisking him away for the perfect romantic weekend. | 我就带他走 过一个完美而浪漫的周末 | 
| [01:20] | That way when I tell him about the kiss, | 到时我再告诉他那个吻的事情 | 
| [01:22] | he’ll say, “Who cares, baby? Look how happy we are”” | 他就会说”没关系 宝贝 我们开心就好” | 
| [01:25] | Oh, speaking of which. | 说到这个 | 
| [01:26] | Annie, can you babysit the mansion | 安妮 周末我不在家 | 
| [01:28] | while I’m gone for the weekend? | 你能去照看下吗 | 
| [01:29] | Well, Dixon’s out of his wheelchair | 迪克森能下轮椅了 | 
| [01:31] | and told me to stop babysitting him, | 说不用我照顾了 | 
| [01:32] | so I am completely free, yeah. | 所以我完全自由了 没问题 | 
| [01:34] | So, Dixon’s feeling better? | 那迪克森感觉还好吗 | 
| [01:36] | Yep. That’s why we’re gonna start focusing on our careers again. | 很好 所以我们又重新把重心放到了事业上 | 
| [01:38] | I’m working on a new song and a video, | 我在录一首新歌和一盘音乐录影带 | 
| [01:40] | and he’s working with this | 这件事激励他 | 
| [01:41] | huge promoter for a comeback performance. | 努力为复出秀做准备 | 
| [01:44] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [01:44] | It’s just, I recognized you by your neck tattoo. | 我只是 看见脖子上的纹身认出了你 | 
| [01:47] | Your pictures are incredible. | 你的照片太棒了 | 
| [01:48] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [01:50] | Uh… more bread? | 再来点面包 | 
| [01:51] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好的 -没问题 | 
| [01:53] | What the hell was that? | 这他妈怎么个情况 | 
| [01:54] | Oh, he probably recognized you from your nude photos. | 他可能从你的裸照认出你来了 | 
| [01:55] | Your what? | 你的什么 | 
| [01:56] | You took nude photos? | 你去拍裸照了 | 
| [01:58] | And you didn’t tell us? | 还没告诉我们 | 
| [01:59] | I didn’t tell you, | 我不告诉你们 | 
| [01:59] | because they were supposed to be private. | 是因为这是件很私密的事 | 
| [02:01] | How do you know about them? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [02:02] | More importantly, how does he know about them? | 重要的是 他怎么知道的 | 
| [02:04] | Well, I can’t speak for the entire service industry, | 我这可不是为整个服务业说话 | 
| [02:06] | but the photographer called me and thanked me | 不过摄影师给我打电话 | 
| [02:08] | for buying the shoot as a gift. | 感谢我买摄影卡作礼物 | 
| [02:10] | She put the pictures up on her web site. | 她把照片上传到她网站 | 
| [02:12] | She put my pictures online?! | 她把我的裸照发网上了 | 
| [02:15] | Mm. Don’t worry, honey. | 别担心啦 妞 | 
| [02:16] | They were gorgeous. Very tasteful. | 照片美得冒泡 相当有品位 | 
| [02:18] | I’m actually thinking of getting a set done myself | 事实上 我正考虑拍一套 | 
| [02:20] | just to put up around the house. | 贴满整个屋子 | 
| [02:22] | Oh, my God, here they are. | 我的天 找到了 | 
| [02:25] | Look at this. | 看看这张 | 
| [02:27] | Oh, you look hot! | 你看起来辣死了 | 
| [02:30] | From the gentleman. | 那位绅士送的 | 
| [02:33] | He’s gorgeous. | 他挺好的嘛 | 
| [02:35] | Apparently, the busboy’s not your only fan, honey. | 显然 服务员不是你唯一的粉丝 妞 | 
| [02:37] | “To four beautiful ladies, | “致四位美女 | 
| [02:38] | from a guy who hates to drink alone.” | 一个讨厌独饮的家伙送上” | 
| [02:41] | Mm. I think that’s for all of us. | 我想是给咱们四个的 | 
| [02:43] | Annie, go talk to him. | 安妮 去跟他聊聊 | 
| [02:44] | But… why me? | 可…为什么是我 | 
| [02:44] | Because I am married, and Adrianna has Dixon, | 因为我结婚了 阿德里安娜有了迪克森 | 
| [02:47] | and Silver’s trying to get pregnant. | 而小银正准备怀孕 | 
| [02:49] | It kind of knocks you out of the running. | 有点把你淘汰出局的意思 | 
| [02:51] | You’re right. My life’s a little complicated | 你说得对 对大多数人来说 | 
| [02:52] | for most guys right now– | 我的生活现在是有点复杂 | 
| [02:53] | not to mention I am butt-naked on the Internet. | 更不必说我的裸照还上了网 | 
| [02:56] | And meanwhile, Annie is so, so alone. | 与此同时 安妮是这么这么的孤单 | 
| [02:59] | Now, are you going to walk over there like a big girl, | 现在你是要像个熟女走过去 | 
| [03:01] | or am I going to have to make a scene? | 还是要我大吵大闹一番 | 
| [03:03] | No, no, no. I will go | 别别别 我过去 | 
| [03:05] | and have a drink with him, that’s it. | 和他喝一杯就是了 | 
| [03:09] | – Champagne, ladies? – Yeah. | -来点香槟吗 美女们 -好的 | 
| [03:10] | Can we get some flutes? Yoo-hoo. | 给我们拿几个笛形杯 好吗 | 
| [03:15] | Hey, dude. There you are. | 帅哥 你在这啊 | 
| [03:18] | I have with me the top secret blueprints | 我这有份离岸酒吧”闪乐部”的 | 
| [03:20] | for the Pop Up club at the Offshore. | 绝密设计图纸 | 
| [03:21] | Oh. Please. | 坐吧 | 
| [03:23] | Okay, it’s gonna be sweet. | 一定会合你心意 | 
| [03:24] | We’re gonna enclose the patio, put up some walls… | 我们要把露台封死 竖几面墙… | 
| [03:27] | and bam! | 然后就嘭的一下 | 
| [03:28] | Transform it into a kick-ass party space. | 变成一个牛逼的派对场地 | 
| [03:31] | Hm. Wait. You taking a business class? | 等等 你去上商业课了 | 
| [03:33] | Wait, isn’t your movie about to start shooting? | 你的电影不是要开拍了吗 | 
| [03:35] | Yeah. Just all this craziness with Vanessa made me realize | 没错 可经过和瓦内萨那些疯狂的事 | 
| [03:38] | I got to take more control of my life, | 我意识到要更好地把握自己的人生 | 
| [03:39] | so I’m looking into franchising the Offshore. | 所以我正在研究离岸酒吧的特许经营权 | 
| [03:42] | Hey, that’s brilliant. Hey, when the club opens, | 真聪明 等俱乐部一开业 | 
| [03:44] | people are going to be dying to invest. | 狂热的投资者就会蜂拥而来 | 
| [03:45] | We’re gonna make tons of cash. | 到时我们就坐等收钱吧 | 
| [03:46] | Yeah. Unfortunately, the banks won’t give me a loan | 没错 不幸的是银行要先看到我的商业计划 | 
| [03:48] | until they see that I’ve written up a business plan, | 才会给我们放贷 | 
| [03:50] | so that’s why I’m taking a class– | 所以我才来上课 | 
| [03:52] | so I don’t look like an idiot. | 我也不想自己像个白痴 | 
| [03:53] | Okay, so let me show you the deck. | 好吧 那我给你看看平台部分 | 
| [03:55] | Give me a second. I got to talk to the teacher. | 等我一下 我去跟老师说句话 | 
| [03:57] | Hey, Professor Beckwith. | 您好 贝克威思教授 | 
| [03:59] | Hey, uh, I just wanted to say thanks again | 我只是想为您能看我的合同 | 
| [04:01] | for taking a look at my contract. | 再次说声感谢 | 
| [04:02] | Uh, you were right– I-I need to take more control of my life, | 您说的对 我要更好地把握人生 | 
| [04:05] | which is why I signed up for your class. | 所以我跑来听您的课了 | 
| [04:07] | I know it’s a little late in the semester, | 我知道这个学期已经有点晚了 | 
| [04:09] | but I think I’m all caught up. | 但我会赶上进度的 | 
| [04:10] | Yes, Mr. Court. | 科特先生 | 
| [04:12] | I believe I have your first paper here. | 我正好带着你的第一篇论文 | 
| [04:17] | An “F”? Are you serious? | “不及格 ” 你确定吗 | 
| [04:19] | I spent, like, three hours researching this. | 我花了将近三个小时来搜索资料 | 
| [04:21] | Let me guess– Wikipedia? | 我猜猜 用维基百科吗 | 
| [04:23] | I-I have a lot going on right now. | 我最近手头上的事太多了 | 
| [04:24] | Look, I’m sure you’re having a great time | 我相信你在校园里无所事事 | 
| [04:27] | hanging around campus, pretending to be a student, | 假装是学生 一定很开心 | 
| [04:29] | but it’s obvious you’re not serious about your education. | 但很显然 你没把心思放在学业上 | 
| [04:31] | That’s not fair. I’m very serious about this. | 这不公平 我已经很用心了 | 
| [04:33] | This is why I signed up for your class in the first place. | 所以我首先就选择报您的课 | 
| [04:35] | Liam! | 利亚姆 | 
| [04:37] | Hi! | 你好 | 
| [04:39] | Uh… whoa, I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思 我认识你吗 | 
| [04:41] | I’m Carrie Anne Monroe, your costar on Corporate Invaders 2. | 我是凯莉·安妮·梦露 与你合演《共同入侵者2》 | 
| [04:44] | We are gonna have so much fun working together. | 我们的合作一定会非常愉快 | 
| [04:47] | Watch out, Brangelina. | 你小心点 布拉吉丽娜 | 
| [04:48] | – Carrie! Carrie! – This is exactly | -凯莉 凯莉 -这正是 | 
| [04:50] | the type of publicity we need for the club. | 俱乐部需要的宣传方式 | 
| [04:59] | Welcome home, honey! I missed you so much! | 欢迎回家 宝贝 想死你了 | 
| [05:02] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 | 
| [05:05] | What’s going on? | 最近怎么样 | 
| [05:06] | Anything exciting happen while I was gone? | 我走了之后有什么激动人心的事儿吗 | 
| [05:08] | Um… exciting? No. | 激动人心 没有 | 
| [05:10] | Nothing exciting. | 没什么激动人心的事 | 
| [05:12] | How was work? | 你的工作怎么样了 | 
| [05:13] | Oh, it was exhausting. | 我快累垮了 | 
| [05:15] | But our software’s on track for the December release. | 但是我们年底即将发布的软件已经基本成型了 | 
| [05:18] | – I’m just happy to be home. – Well, don’t get too comfortable. | -能回家真是太开心了 -先别急着放松 | 
| [05:21] | I have a surprise for you. | 我为你准备了个惊喜 | 
| [05:23] | I am whisking you away to a fantasy escape vacation. | 我要带你去过一个置身于桃花源般的假期 | 
| [05:26] | – Oh, yeah? – Okay, I know work has been crazy | -真的吗 -我知道你工作一直很忙 | 
| [05:29] | and that’s why we haven’t been able to have our honeymoon yet, | 所以我们至今都没能去度蜜月 | 
| [05:31] | but I do think it’s really important that we have | 但是我觉得我们俩人太需要独处 | 
| [05:33] | some quality time together, just the two of us. | 享受一下悠闲的时光 | 
| [05:34] | You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. | 我们想到一块去了 | 
| [05:36] | Okay, look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [05:38] | We can go sailing, | 我们可以去远航 | 
| [05:39] | sunbathing on a tropical island, | 在一座热带岛屿上晒日光浴 | 
| [05:41] | hit up a ski resort. | 或去一个滑雪胜地 | 
| [05:43] | You like that. | 都是你喜欢的 | 
| [05:44] | Anywhere you want to go. | 你想去哪儿都行 | 
| [05:45] | You know what I’d love to do? Go camping. | 你知道我想做什么吗 去露营 | 
| [05:49] | Outdoors, like homeless people? | 在野外 像流浪汉一样吗 | 
| [05:51] | Well, come on, doesn’t that sound great? | 来嘛 这主意不棒吗 | 
| [05:53] | Come on, alone in the wilderness, huh? Huh? | 好不好嘛 在荒野中独处 | 
| [05:55] | H-Huh. No, I mean, come on, it’s… | 答应嘛 这… | 
| [05:57] | You know, what better way to get closer as a couple? | 还有什么更能增进我们夫妻感情的呢 | 
| [06:00] | You said I could pick. | 你说过我想去哪儿都行 | 
| [06:02] | Yes, I did. | 我是说过 | 
| [06:03] | So… | 那么 | 
| [06:05] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [06:06] | If your fantasy vacation is camping, | 如果你的桃花源之旅是去露营 | 
| [06:09] | then… camping we shall go. | 那么…我们就去露营吧 | 
| [06:11] | All right. | 好 | 
| [06:13] | Mm, all right, you go relax. | 好啦 你去休息吧 | 
| [06:14] | I will start handling everything. | 我来安排所有的事情 | 
| [06:16] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [06:23] | – Dixon, I’m home. – What up, babe? | -迪克森 我回来了 -怎么样 宝贝 | 
| [06:26] | How’d your meeting go? | 你的会开的顺利吗 | 
| [06:29] | Adrianna. | 阿德里安娜 | 
| [06:30] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是意外之喜 | 
| [06:54] | Taylor, right? | 泰勒 是吗 | 
| [06:57] | This is who your meeting was with? | 这就是和你会面的那个人吗 | 
| [06:58] | Yeah, yeah. Uh… | 没错 | 
| [07:00] | remember I was telling you about my whole comeback performance? | 还记得我给你说过我的复出秀吗 | 
| [07:03] | I remembered Navid telling me | 我记得纳维告诉过我 | 
| [07:04] | how fun it was working with Taylor, | 和泰勒共事有多开心 | 
| [07:06] | so I decided to give him a call. Oh, and get this, | 所以我决定打给他 还有这件事 | 
| [07:09] | the Offshore Pop Up… | 离岸酒吧的闪乐会 | 
| [07:10] | they need an act, and Taylor said I’d be perfect for it. | 他们需要人表演 泰勒说我是最佳人选 | 
| [07:13] | Navid is gonna be psyched! | 纳维一定会很激动的 | 
| [07:17] | And after I missed your show in Vegas, | 在赌城没能有机会看到你的表演之后 | 
| [07:19] | I was just determined to work with one of you. | 我当即决定至少和你们其中一个合作 | 
| [07:23] | Yo, I just had an idea. | 我突然想到 | 
| [07:26] | You could work with both of us. | 你可以和我们俩一起合作 | 
| [07:27] | Huh? Like, he could help with your music video? | 他可以帮你拍摄音乐录影带 | 
| [07:29] | – What? Uh… – No, no, no, babe, seriously. | -什么 -不不不 宝贝 我认真的 | 
| [07:31] | It’s crazy how much he knows about the business. | 他对这行简直太精通了 | 
| [07:34] | Uh… I think I have it covered. | 我觉得我能自己搞定 | 
| [07:37] | Mm-hmm. Besides, are you a club promoter? | 另外 你不是俱乐部筹办人吗 | 
| [07:38] | Actually, I’ve produced quite a few music videos. | 事实上 我制作过不少音乐录影带 | 
| [07:41] | Sort of a jack-of-all-trades. | 各方面都略懂一二 | 
| [07:43] | I’d love to give my two cents if you’d like. | 如果你需要 我可以指点一二 | 
| [07:45] | See? | 看到了吗 | 
| [07:48] | Um, yeah, I guess I could use a few tips. | 好吧 我可能会需要你的一些建议 | 
| [07:50] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [07:53] | Taylor, welcome to our lives. | 泰勒 欢迎融入我们的世界 | 
| [08:00] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 | 
| [08:01] | I’m the girl whose naked photos you took and then you | 我是那个被你拍了裸照又传到网上去的人 | 
| [08:03] | posted them online. How could you do that? | 你怎么可以这么做 | 
| [08:05] | I mean, they’re of me naked– I wasn’t gonna show them to anyone! | 我赤身裸体的样子 我不想让别人看到 | 
| [08:08] | You signed a release saying | 你签署了一个发布授权 | 
| [08:09] | that I could use them for promotional purposes. | 上面写着我可以把这些照片作宣传用途 | 
| [08:11] | I signed what? | 我签了什么 | 
| [08:12] | It’s in my standard paperwork. | 它写在我的标准书面文件上 | 
| [08:13] | All my clients sign it. | 我所有的客户都会签 | 
| [08:16] | I am proud of these photos. | 我为这些照片感到很自豪 | 
| [08:18] | You should be, too. | 你也应该这么觉得 | 
| [08:19] | Okay, look, I’m… I think you did a great job. | 好吧 听着 我也觉得你拍的很棒 | 
| [08:22] | It’s just, there are naked photos of me on the Internet, | 只是网上有我的裸照 | 
| [08:25] | and… I can’t have them popping up | 我不希望以后我去面试工作的时候 | 
| [08:27] | whenever I go in for job interviews. | 这些照片会突然冒出来 | 
| [08:29] | I’ll take them down right away. | 我马上把他们撤掉 | 
| [08:31] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [08:33] | Sorry if I was… freaking out. | 不好意思 我刚刚抓狂了 | 
| [08:35] | Unfortunately, I can’t guarantee that they’re not gonna pop up | 很不幸 我不能保证这些照片 | 
| [08:38] | on some other Web site. | 不会在其他网站上流传 | 
| [08:40] | Once something this popular hits the Web, | 一旦有任何东西在网络上点击率很高 | 
| [08:41] | it’s kind of hard to make it disappear. | 是很难让它彻底烟消云散的 | 
| [08:50] | Hey. You going on some kind of fashion safari? | 你要去参加什么时尚狩猎之旅吗 | 
| [08:54] | Max wants to go camping, | 麦克斯想去露营 | 
| [08:56] | and I decided to give him what he wants. | 而我决定满足他的一切需求 | 
| [08:58] | Trust me, after a weekend of jungle sex, | 相信我 经过一周的丛林野战 | 
| [09:01] | he won’t bat an eye when I tell him about Alec. | 当他知道亚历克的事之后眼睛都不会眨一下 | 
| [09:04] | You look nice. Did you go on a date | 你看上去很不错嘛 | 
| [09:05] | with that guy from the restaurant? | 是不是和餐厅里遇见的那个男人约会去了 | 
| [09:07] | His name is Colin, and no, we did not go on a date. | 他叫科林 但是我们没有约会 | 
| [09:10] | He just moved here, so I was showing him around. | 他刚搬来 我只是带他四处转了转 | 
| [09:14] | Okay, fine, he’s great. | 好吧 他人还不错 | 
| [09:15] | And he has all these amazing stories | 他给我讲了很多 | 
| [09:17] | about traveling to foreign countries. | 在国外遇到的奇闻异事 | 
| [09:19] | Oh, and get this– he’s a computer geek just like Max. | 对了 他还和麦克斯一样 是个电脑达人 | 
| [09:21] | Oh, my gosh. Computer geeks are awesome! | 天呐 技术宅都帅呆了 | 
| [09:23] | You’d be amazed at what other special talents they possess. | 他们也掌握着其他让你惊讶的特殊天赋 | 
| [09:26] | Still, I don’t think I’m gonna see him again. | 不过我还是打算不再见他 | 
| [09:29] | The thought of dating someone right now | 现在一想到约会 | 
| [09:30] | just totally stresses me out. | 就会让我鸭梨山大 | 
| [09:32] | Speaking of stress… | 说到压力… | 
| [09:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [09:37] | Well, Katie took my pictures off her site– unfortunately, | 凯蒂撤下了我的照片 | 
| [09:39] | they’re so “popular” that they’re now plastered all over the Web. | 可惜太火爆了 已经风靡全网了 | 
| [09:44] | Does Max know some way to, | 麦克斯能不能 | 
| [09:46] | like, scrub them off the Internet? | 把网上那些照片来个”一键清空” | 
| [09:47] | He’s at work right now. | 他在上班 | 
| [09:48] | And frankly, I want him focusing on me, not your naked pictures. | 坦白说 我希望他眼里只有我而不是你的裸照 | 
| [09:52] | Right. | 也对 | 
| [09:54] | Hey, what are you doing with my phone? | 你拿我的手机干嘛 | 
| [09:57] | Hello, Colin. This is Naomi Clark-Miller, | 科林 你好 我是娜欧米·克拉克·米勒 | 
| [09:59] | Annie’s best friend in the whole world. | 安妮全宇宙最好的朋友 | 
| [10:01] | We’re having a little bit of a computer crisis, | 我们这里出了一点点电脑问题 | 
| [10:04] | and Annie was wondering if you could drop by. | 安妮想问你能不能来一趟 | 
| [10:06] | – I was not. – That is fantastic. | -我没说 -那就太好了 | 
| [10:09] | I’ll text you the address. | 我给你发地址 | 
| [10:10] | Pleasure talking to you, too. Ta ta. | 我也很高兴与你通话 拜拜 | 
| [10:13] | I can’t believe you. Is Colin the guy from the restaurant? | -你真行 -科林是不是那个餐厅小男生 | 
| [10:16] | Yes, and he’s the perfect person to help you with your problem. | 没错 他是解决你问题的最佳人选 | 
| [10:18] | Meanwhile, Annie gets to hang out with him | 与此同时 安妮要和他来一场 | 
| [10:20] | without the pressure of another actual date. | 没有压力的约会 | 
| [10:23] | Win-win. | 双赢 | 
| [10:30] | Dude… | 哥们… | 
| [10:31] | 28 steps up from the parking lot. | 从停车场爬上来有28节台阶 | 
| [10:34] | I never bothered to count before, but damn. | 我一直懒得去数一数 但今天真爽 | 
| [10:37] | Hey, why didn’t you call me? I could’ve met you down there. | 你为什么不打给我 我下去接你 | 
| [10:39] | Hey, have a seat. | 坐吧 | 
| [10:39] | No, no, no. I’m fine. | 没事没事 我好着呢 | 
| [10:42] | – I just wanted to see how this place was shaping up. – Yeah. | -我就想过来看看这里进展如何 -好啊 | 
| [10:45] | – It looks good, man. – Thanks. | -看起来不错啊 -谢了 | 
| [10:47] | Yeah, I’ve been killing myself with this opening. | 为了开张 我都快累吐血了 | 
| [10:49] | Still can’t decide whether I’m doing trance or techno. | 我还是不知道该走迷幻舞曲风还是科技舞曲风 | 
| [10:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, Taylor didn’t tell you? | 等等 泰勒没给你说吗 | 
| [10:53] | – No. – It’s all covered, man. | -没啊 -包在我身上吧 哥们 | 
| [10:55] | I’m your opening act. | 我负责你的开场表演 | 
| [10:57] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 | 
| [10:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, we talked about it all day yesterday. | 对啊 我们昨天一整天都在讨论这事 | 
| [11:00] | I mean, it’s cool with you, right? | 你会同意的吧 | 
| [11:02] | No, no, I just, uh, I wasn’t sure if you were up for it. | 当然当然 我只是担心你身体行不行 | 
| [11:04] | I mean, you can barely make it up the steps. | 你看你连上楼梯都比较困难 | 
| [11:06] | Dude, I’m not performing on a treadmill. | 哥们 我又不是要踩着跑步机表演 | 
| [11:08] | Look, don’t worry. I’m fine, okay? | 放心吧 我没问题的 | 
| [11:10] | Besides, I wanted to talk to you about equipment and a playlist. | 我还想找你聊一下设备和歌单 | 
| [11:13] | See what you like, you know? Yeah. | 看看你喜欢些什么歌 | 
| [11:14] | Hey, Navid, did you move the stuff out of my storage room? | 纳维 你是不是从我的储藏室里搬东西了 | 
| [11:17] | Max and Naomi are going camping this weekend | 麦克斯和娜欧米这周末要去露营 | 
| [11:18] | – and they want to borrow a sleeping bag. – No. | -他们找我借睡袋 -没啊 | 
| [11:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Naomi’s going camping? | 等等 你说娜欧米要去露营吗 | 
| [11:24] | Okay, this is something I got to see. | 这可真是百年难得一见的事 | 
| [11:25] | Man, camping sounds fantastic right now. | 小哥 露营现在可是潮流 | 
| [11:27] | I would kill for some time away. | 我愿意以死换一些自己的时间 | 
| [11:29] | Time away from what? You’re a movie star. | 你要躲开谁呀 你可是电影明星啊 | 
| [11:31] | Uh, how about my co-star is texting me every 15 minutes. | 如果另一位主演每15分钟来条短信 你感觉如何 | 
| [11:33] | I literally can’t get away from her. | 我完全摆脱不掉她 | 
| [11:35] | Like, her standing in your doorway half-naked? | 她会”脱”至半裸站在你门前吗 | 
| [11:38] | Liam, I have been waiting forever for you to get home. | 利亚姆 我等你到家等得头发都白了 | 
| [11:41] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [11:43] | I thought we could let the paparazzi “Catch” Us | 我觉得我们可以故意让狗仔队 | 
| [11:45] | hanging out together. | 拍到我们俩在一起了 | 
| [11:46] | You know, give them something to write about. | 给他们点八卦素材 | 
| [11:48] | Like how we spent the day sunbathing topless. | 比如我们怎么裸露上身晒日光浴的 | 
| [11:56] | Dude, I would kill to have your life for, like, five minutes. | 哥们 我愿意以死兑换你的生命 五分钟就好 | 
| [12:00] | Okay, that’s it. I’m going camping. | 全送你了 我要去露营 | 
| [12:09] | – Isn’t this amazing? – Who knew the wilderness could be so… | -好玩不 -谁知道所谓的荒野… | 
| [12:13] | wild. | 这么荒 | 
| [12:16] | You know, honestly, I was a little surprised you were okay with this. | 说真的 你能来我还有点小惊讶 | 
| [12:19] | Oh, you know me. | 你懂我的 | 
| [12:21] | I’m up for anything that brings us closer. | 只要能让咱俩更亲密 我做什么都行 | 
| [12:24] | Ooh. Watch your step. | 小心脚下 | 
| [12:25] | I think the campsite’s up around the corner. | 我想我们马上就到营地了 | 
| [12:27] | All right. Okay. | 走吧 | 
| [12:31] | Ta-da! | 欧耶 | 
| [12:34] | Your bag, ma’am? | 女士 需要帮你拿包吗 | 
| [12:35] | Can you believe I found this place? | 你相信是我找的这里吗 | 
| [12:37] | May I help you, sir? | 先生 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [12:39] | This is gonna be so much better than sleeping in the dirt. | 这比睡在地上可好多了 | 
| [12:43] | – We have… – This way. | -我们这里有… -这边请 | 
| [12:44] | …A masseuse, a personal chef, | 女按摩师 私家大厨 | 
| [12:48] | a full time waitstaff. | 以及全职服务生 | 
| [12:49] | Which means… | 这意味着… | 
| [12:52] | we get to spend the entire weekend… | 我们将共度整个周末 | 
| [12:56] | enjoying each other’s company. | 享受彼此的陪伴 | 
| [12:58] | Yeah, it’s just, uh… | 没错 只不过… | 
| [13:00] | It’s very different from what I expected. | 和我期望的有点出入 | 
| [13:03] | Baby… | 亲爱的 | 
| [13:04] | we are going to have the most romantic weekend ever, I promise. | 我保证 这会是一个前所未有的最浪漫的周末 | 
| [13:12] | All right, so I’m setting up a computer program | 我现在写了一个电脑程序 | 
| [13:14] | to crawl the Web and remove any trace of your photos. | 抓取网址 清除所有你的照片 | 
| [13:17] | It’s kind of like a virus, but for good instead of evil. | 相当于一个病毒 不过是个好病毒 | 
| [13:20] | Thanks so much, Colin. You’re a lifesaver. | 太感谢你了 科林 你简直就是救世主 | 
| [13:21] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [13:22] | This is way more interesting than the programming I usually do. | 这比我平常编程有意思多了 | 
| [13:25] | It’s very James Bond. | 有一种詹姆斯·邦德的快感 | 
| [13:26] | If we get attacked by double agents, | 如果我们被双面间谍袭击了 | 
| [13:27] | I’m expecting you girls to protect me. | 两位姐姐可要保护我哦 | 
| [13:29] | If that’s what it takes to get my pictures off the Web, | 如果就是他们让我的照片在网上疯传 | 
| [13:30] | I will seriously kick some ass. | 我一定揍扁他们 | 
| [13:31] | Hey, look at the bright side. | 看看积极的一面 | 
| [13:33] | Look at some of these comments… “Gorgeous body.” | 有些评论说”完美的身材” | 
| [13:35] | “This is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” | “这是我见过的最漂亮的女人” | 
| [13:37] | Not to mention how many people retweeted your photos. | 更别说有多少人转发了你的照片 | 
| [13:40] | Really? How many? | 有吗 多少 | 
| [13:42] | Uh, I’d say around 20,000 hits. | 差不多两万点击率 | 
| [13:45] | Oh. You’re borderline viral. | 你像病毒一样扩散开了 | 
| [13:47] | Okay, it does not suck to be called beautiful. | 被称为”魅力病毒”也不坏吧 | 
| [13:49] | Yeah, I guess. | 还好吧 | 
| [13:50] | Look, everyone has an online presence these days– | 每个人都有一个网络形象 | 
| [13:52] | it’s like your past is an open book. | 你的过去就像一本公开的书 | 
| [13:53] | You meet someone, you Google them. | 你遇到什么人 你去谷歌他 | 
| [13:55] | That’s how I found out about you and that priest. | 我就是这么查到你和你的牧师的 | 
| [13:56] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:57] | Yeah, you guys did some kind of charity together? Sounds fantastic. | 你们好像做过一个慈善机构对吧 真心棒 | 
| [14:01] | That, yeah, that, uh, was great. | 是啊 还不错 | 
| [14:04] | It was great. | 挺棒的 | 
| [14:07] | Well, looks like my job here is done. | 貌似我搞定了 | 
| [14:10] | I also fix plumbing, repair roofs, and change tires. | 我还维修了管道 修了屋顶 换了车胎 | 
| [14:12] | If you guys have any more problems, just, uh, | 如果你们还有任何问题 | 
| [14:15] | give me a call. | 随时打给我 | 
| [14:16] | – Thank you so much. – No, it was a pleasure, meeting you. | -太感谢了 -客气 很高兴认识你 | 
| [14:18] | – You, too. – And, uh, Annie, | -我也是 -安妮 | 
| [14:19] | thank you so much for showing me around town yesterday. | 谢谢你昨天带我到镇上逛 | 
| [14:22] | I’d love to repay | 我想请你吃顿晚餐 | 
| [14:22] | the favor by taking you to dinner. | 来表达我的感激之情 | 
| [14:25] | Oh, I’m, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [14:27] | I’m actually seeing somebody. | 其实 我正跟别人约会呢 | 
| [14:29] | It kind of new, which is probably why | 是最近才开始的 | 
| [14:30] | it’s not online yet. | 所以我还没来及改状态 | 
| [14:32] | Of course. I should’ve known. | 是啊 我早该想到的 | 
| [14:34] | You’re too pretty to be single. | 像你这么漂亮的姑娘怎么会是单身 | 
| [14:36] | Well, if anything changes, you have my number. | 如果你改变主意 打给我 | 
| [14:42] | Why did you lie to that amazing looking man? | 你干嘛对那个帅哥撒谎 | 
| [14:44] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 | 
| [14:47] | Um, hey, has Taylor stopped by? | 泰勒来过吗 | 
| [14:49] | He said he wanted to go over a few things for my music video. | 他说他想再润色一下我的音乐录影带 | 
| [14:52] | Backyard. | 在后院 | 
| [14:53] | Cool. Thanks. | 好 谢了 | 
| [14:58] | Uh, okay, why are there stripper poles? | 这些钢管是干嘛用的 | 
| [15:01] | They are for your new music video. | 用来拍摄你的全新音乐录影带 | 
| [15:03] | – Thanks. – Are you kidding me? | -谢谢 -你开玩笑吧 | 
| [15:05] | I know exactly what you’re doing. | 我知道你在打什么主意 | 
| [15:08] | I told you I slept with you in Vegas | 我跟你说过了 我跟你在维加斯上床 | 
| [15:09] | because I though Dixon and I weren’t together. | 只是因为我以为迪克森跟我分手了 | 
| [15:11] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 那不可能再发生 | 
| [15:13] | No matter how hard you try to worm your way | 不论你想尽什么方法来接近我 | 
| [15:14] | back into my life and seduce me. | 或是试图色诱我 | 
| [15:16] | I’m not trying to seduce you. | 我不是在色诱你 | 
| [15:17] | I want you to seduce me. Professionally, I mean. | 我想让你色诱我 我是说从专业角度上讲 | 
| [15:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [15:22] | It’s my job to sell you to the public. | 我的工作就是把你推销给大众 | 
| [15:23] | If you want to further your career, | 如果你希望能继续你的事业 | 
| [15:25] | you have to sex up your image. | 你必须走性感路线 | 
| [15:27] | So this is about work? | 所以这些都是为了工作 | 
| [15:30] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [15:31] | I have a pole dancing instructor | 我这有位钢管舞老师 | 
| [15:32] | coming to whip you into shape. | 来教你速成 | 
| [15:33] | Now trust me, I have no problem | 所以请你相信我 | 
| [15:35] | keeping our relationship professional, do you? | 我能做到和你只保持工作关系 你能吗 | 
| [15:37] | Of course not. | 当然能 | 
| [15:38] | – I can totally keep this professional. – Great. | -我绝对能做到只维持工作关系 -很好 | 
| [15:40] | – Great. – I’ll be back for a dress rehearsal | -很好 -一会儿彩排我再过来 | 
| [15:42] | and then we’ll see where we stand. | 看看进度如何 | 
| [15:46] | Oh, and by the way, if I wanted to seduce you, | 顺便说一句 如果我真想色诱你 | 
| [15:49] | you would’ve been naked in that pool five minutes ago. | 五分钟前你就该在泳池里全裸了 | 
| [15:59] | Can’t believe you made it on this trip. | 不敢相信你真参加了这次旅行 | 
| [16:01] | Sure you’re not pushing yourself too hard? | 你确定自己没在逞能 | 
| [16:02] | Yeah. I got it. | 我来拿 | 
| [16:03] | No, I’m good. No… | 我没逞能 我很好 | 
| [16:04] | – Dude. – Let go. I got it. | -老兄 -松手吧 我拿 | 
| [16:07] | This is exactly why I came. | 这就是我来的原因 | 
| [16:09] | I’m tired of this whole accident holding me back, you know? | 我已经受够了让这场事故老拖我的后腿 | 
| [16:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:13] | Besides, we can use this weekend | 另外 我们可以利用这个周末 | 
| [16:14] | to talk about how we gonna shut the club down. | 讨论一下关闭俱乐部的事情 | 
| [16:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:20] | Oh, finally… | 终于 | 
| [16:22] | some peace and quiet. | 能清静一会了 | 
| [16:24] | I’ll figure out what to do about the class I’m taking. | 我得想想我选的课该怎么办 | 
| [16:27] | You know, my life is incredibly complicated right now. | 我现在的生活已经一团糟了 | 
| [16:30] | You’d think the teacher would just cut me some slack. | 你觉得老师能放我一马吗 | 
| [16:32] | Yeah, dude, you are doing as much as you can, right? | 会吧 你已经尽力了 不是吗 | 
| [16:34] | She should just help a brother out. | 她应该会高抬贵手 | 
| [16:36] | – Exactly. – Or on the other hand, | -说的没错 -不过换个角度讲 | 
| [16:37] | she can’t give you special treatment just because | 她也不能因为你是名人 | 
| [16:39] | you’re a celebrity. I mean, | 就给你特殊照顾 | 
| [16:40] | that would be unfair to the real students. | 那样对真正的学生不公平 | 
| [16:42] | No, I meant “Other” | 不 我是说别的 | 
| [16:44] | Other students. | 别的学生 | 
| [16:45] | I’m just saying special treatment | 我只是想说 特殊照顾 | 
| [16:46] | causes a lot of problems. | 会带来诸多问题 | 
| [16:48] | Well, he has a point. | 没错 他说的有理 | 
| [16:54] | Okay, apparently all we have is six cans of chili. | 好吧 看来我们只有六罐辣椒酱 | 
| [16:58] | Anybody got a pot? | 你们有锅吗 | 
| [16:59] | Or a can opener? | 或是开罐器 | 
| [17:00] | Wait. You said you’re bringing everything. | 等等 你不是说你什么都带了吗 | 
| [17:02] | No worries. I’ll just call my, uh, | 不用担心 我打电话给我的… | 
| [17:03] | agent’s assistant to run us up a few things. | 经纪人 让她帮我们拿点东西过来 | 
| [17:06] | Whoa, whoa. Whoa. | 天啊 | 
| [17:07] | What? You’re calling your agent for a delivery? | 你把你的经纪人当跑腿的啊 | 
| [17:09] | So that’s what you meant by roughing it. | 这就是你所谓的野外生活 | 
| [17:10] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 | 
| [17:11] | I actually think I like this new Liam. | 我发现我喜欢这个全新的利亚姆 | 
| [17:14] | It used to be he wouldn’t take help from anyone. | 他以前万事不求人 | 
| [17:17] | Now he’s all, uh, | 现在变成 | 
| [17:18] | I have to call my people to have ’em deliver | 我得打给我的人让他们送些 | 
| [17:20] | some slippers and a pizza. | 拖鞋和披萨 | 
| [17:21] | I get it. I get it. | 我知道了 我知道了 | 
| [17:23] | Apparently no one takes me seriously anymore. | 显然现在没人把我当回事儿了 | 
| [17:26] | You know what? That’s fine. I don’t need to call for help. | 好啊 我不用打电话求助 | 
| [17:28] | I’ll just open these cans with a knife. | 我用刀把罐头打开 | 
| [17:33] | Or a rock. | 或者用石头 | 
| [17:36] | You two fine outdoorsman want to set up the tent | 你们两个野外生存高手 | 
| [17:37] | while I look for firewood? | 能在我去找柴火的时候把帐篷搭好吗 | 
| [17:44] | – Let’s go. – No, I got this. – No, no, no. | -开动吧 -不用 我来就行 -没事 | 
| [17:47] | Mmm. Isn’t this fantastic? | 这是不是很美妙 | 
| [17:50] | Just the two of us | 只有我们俩 | 
| [17:52] | enjoying each other’s company. | 享受着彼此的陪伴 | 
| [17:55] | Are you sure you don’t want a massage, honey? | 亲爱的 你确定你不要按摩 | 
| [17:59] | There’s just something about lying naked next to my wife | 我是觉得光着躺在我妻子身边 | 
| [18:02] | while two strangers touch us that kind of creeps me out. | 然后被两个陌生人抚摸有点诡异 | 
| [18:04] | Maybe you’d like the hot mud bath better. | 也许你会更喜欢热泥浴 | 
| [18:08] | Or we could do a wine tasting. | 或者我们可以品酒 | 
| [18:09] | Deeper, please. | 麻烦重一点 | 
| [18:10] | Hey, uh, did you know this place has a ropes course? | 你知道这地方有绳索课程吗 | 
| [18:13] | Max… | 麦克斯 | 
| [18:15] | if you want to get kinky with some ropes, I’m all in. | 如果你想用绳子玩点花样 我陪你 | 
| [18:17] | No, it’s a, it’s like an obstacle course | 不是 这是一个越野障碍训练场 | 
| [18:19] | with rope ladders and bridges, and… | 有绳梯和吊桥 | 
| [18:22] | It says, “Promotes cooperation, team work and trust.” | 上面说能提高协作能力 增强团队精神和信任度 | 
| [18:26] | That sound fun? | 听起来如何 | 
| [18:27] | Not as fun as what I was suggesting. | 比我的主意差远了 | 
| [18:31] | But fine. | 但是好吧 | 
| [18:32] | If that’s what it takes to give you the perfect weekend then… | 如果这是你想要的周末 | 
| [18:35] | we’ll do a ropes course. | 我们去绳索课程 | 
| [18:37] | All right. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 | 
| [18:42] | Hey, guys, sorry it took me so long. | 伙计们 不好意思去了那么久 | 
| [18:43] | I had to go all the way to the creek bed to find… | 我一直走到小溪边才找到 | 
| [18:49] | Navid? | 纳维 | 
| [18:53] | Dixon? | 迪克森 | 
| [18:54] | So, yeah, man, I was like, this isn’t background music. | 然后我说 这根本不是背景音乐 | 
| [18:58] | Dixon Wilson is back. | 迪克森·威尔森回来了 | 
| [19:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [19:02] | Yeah, let’s definitely spend the money | 我们一定要买 | 
| [19:04] | on the speakers. Like, I want to | 扩音器 | 
| [19:06] | shake the whole place down to the ground, you know? | 我想要震撼全场 | 
| [19:12] | – My bad. – Hey, I can handle this. | -我的错 -我能搞定 | 
| [19:14] | – Oh, no. – It’s cool. | – 没事 – 没事 | 
| [19:15] | – I got… – I got this. | -我拿… -我拿起来了 | 
| [19:16] | Dawg, I’m fine. Relax. | 老兄 我很好 放心 | 
| [19:19] | Dude, you’re not fine, okay? | 老兄 你不好 好吗 | 
| [19:20] | You’re getting better, | 你身体是在恢复 | 
| [19:21] | but you’re not 100%. | 但没完全康复啊 | 
| [19:22] | Dude, you can’t even put up a tent. | 老兄 你连帐篷都搭不起来 | 
| [19:24] | Which means you’re not ready. | 所以说你现在还不行 | 
| [19:27] | You’re not ready to open my club. | 你还不能为我的酒吧做开场表演 | 
| [19:29] | I’m not r… | 我还不… | 
| [19:30] | I’m a DJ, I’m not trying to earn a merit badge. | 我是DJ 又没想着获奖 | 
| [19:32] | Do you have any idea how much I have riding on this? | 我对酒吧寄予了多大的期望 你知道吗 | 
| [19:35] | I’ve got one shot to make a name for myself | 我只有这一次机会让自己扬名立万 | 
| [19:36] | and I have to knock it out of the park. | 我必须一举成功 | 
| [19:38] | A guy in a leg brace | 一个靠大腿支架走路的人 | 
| [19:39] | does not scream kick-ass opening act. | 怎么能让开场表演沸腾起来 | 
| [19:41] | So that’s it? I’m out? | 说完了吗 我出局了 | 
| [19:43] | Look, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [19:44] | I’m sorry it has to be this way, but maybe in a couple months… | 抱歉我也是不得已的 也许几个月后 | 
| [19:47] | Maybe in a couple months? | 也许几个月后 | 
| [19:49] | You know what? | 算了吧 | 
| [19:50] | Maybe since I’m so disabled, | 既然我残废成这样 | 
| [19:52] | I should just go home, huh? | 我还是回家歇着吧 | 
| [19:53] | Come on. Hey, hey, hey. | 别这么说 | 
| [19:54] | I’m not saying that you have to leave… | 我不是说让你走 | 
| [19:56] | Think I want to walk in these stupid things? | 你以为我愿意搀和这些傻事吗 | 
| [20:00] | Have my whole life turned upside down? | 我的生活都天塌地陷了吗 | 
| [20:02] | You know what, man? | 告诉你吧 老兄 | 
| [20:04] | I thought you were my friend. My bad. | 我原本把你当朋友 我看走眼了 | 
| [20:09] | Dixon… | 迪克森 | 
| [20:11] | what are you doing? | 你干嘛 | 
| [20:13] | Dixon, if you take the car, | 迪克森 你把车开走了 | 
| [20:15] | how are Liam and I supposed to get home? | 利亚姆和我怎么回家 | 
| [20:17] | Well, uh, unlike me, you guys can walk. | 和我不同 你们可以用走的 | 
| [20:20] | Dixon, get out the car. | 迪克森 下车 | 
| [20:22] | Enjoy the woods. | 好好享受森林吧 | 
| [20:23] | Dixon, hey, hey. | 迪克森 别 | 
| [20:26] | Stop playing, man. | 别闹了 哥们儿 | 
| [20:28] | Dixon, hey! | 迪克森 | 
| [20:33] | Come on, come on, come on, work, work, work, work, work. | 拜托 拜托 信号 信号快来吧 | 
| [20:38] | Oh, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 | 
| [20:41] | Hello, hello. | 你好 你好 | 
| [20:43] | Liam, it’s Carrie. | 利亚姆 我是凯莉 | 
| [20:44] | I have been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 | 
| [20:45] | There’s this huge party up on Melrose… | 梅尔罗斯有个盛大的派对 | 
| [20:47] | Yeah, yeah, Liam’s not here. | 利亚姆不在 | 
| [20:48] | – Where is he? – Uh, I don’t know. | -他在哪里 -不知道 | 
| [20:50] | Look, I have been trying for the past half hour | 我试了足有半个小时 | 
| [20:51] | to get cell phone reception. | 才能收到手机信号 | 
| [20:52] | We were camping near Bodhi Mountain Resort, | 我们在菩提山区度假胜地露营 | 
| [20:54] | and our so-called friend stole our car, and, and I had… | 车子被所谓的朋友偷走了 我又… | 
| [20:57] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [20:58] | Hello? What? | 你好 什么嘛 | 
| [21:05] | Is that Naomi’s glamp-site? | 那是娜欧米的营地吗 | 
| [21:07] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [21:18] | Holy crap. | 我勒个去 | 
| [21:20] | Oh, don’t worry, you’ll be fine. | 别担心 不会有事的 | 
| [21:21] | The ropes course is a piece of cake. | 绳索课程是小菜一碟 | 
| [21:23] | The rope course? | 绳索课程 | 
| [21:24] | You’re Ryan Lochte. | 你是瑞安·罗切特 | 
| [21:26] | You’re standing in front of me, shimmering like a gold medal. | 你就站在我面前 闪着金牌的光芒 | 
| [21:30] | And that’s scary, yeah. | 这的确很吓人 | 
| [21:31] | Yeah, seriously, I would love | 我真想在这上面 | 
| [21:32] | to race Phelps on that. | 跟菲尔普斯一决高下 | 
| [21:34] | Let’s go, babe. | 走吧 宝贝 | 
| [21:36] | I thought your mom said you didn’t have time for a girlfriend. | 我记得你妈妈说过 你没时间谈恋爱吧 | 
| [21:38] | I don’t, but does she look unhappy? | 确实没时间 但你看出她有不快吗 | 
| [21:41] | I’m so happy. | 我快乐死了 | 
| [21:43] | Okay, Naomi. | 好了 娜欧米 | 
| [21:44] | – I love you. – Yeah, he’s a god, all right, | -我爱你 -他是个神人 好吧 | 
| [21:47] | so let’s quit stalling and let’s do this. | 别拖拉了 快来玩吧 | 
| [21:52] | FYI, wearing a blindfold does not inspire trust or confidence. | 要我说 戴个眼罩可不能激发信任和自信 | 
| [21:56] | Just follow my voice. | 按我说的做就好 | 
| [21:58] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [21:59] | Stick your foot out, come on. | 把脚伸出来 加油 | 
| [22:01] | You got it. It’s r– put it down… | 对 要…把脚放下… | 
| [22:04] | There you are, there you are, there you are. | 对了 对了 对了 | 
| [22:06] | One foot in front of the other. | 一脚在前 一脚在后 | 
| [22:08] | Yeah, uh-huh. | 好的 | 
| [22:09] | You see? | 懂了吧 | 
| [22:10] | Okay. | 懂了 | 
| [22:11] | We can get through anything together. | 我们一起能所向披靡 | 
| [22:13] | You got it, there you go. | 走得好 对了 | 
| [22:15] | Naomi, don’t grab that. | 娜欧米 别抓绳 | 
| [22:16] | You’re gonna throw us off balance. | 你会让我们失去平衡的 | 
| [22:18] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 你没注意到吗 | 
| [22:19] | I am a little off balance already. | 我已经有点失衡了 | 
| [22:21] | – No, no, no, honey, – Oh, God, | -不要 亲爱的 -天啊 | 
| [22:22] | – you have to let… – Oh, God, oh, God! | -你得把… -天啊 | 
| [22:29] | That sucked! | 难玩死了 | 
| [22:31] | Honey, it wouldn’t have happened | 亲爱的 你要是信任我 | 
| [22:32] | if you’d just trusted me. | 我们就不会掉下来了 | 
| [22:34] | No, it wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t had us | 错 如果你不让我们玩这个愚蠢绳索 | 
| [22:36] | do this stupid rope course! | 我们才不会掉下来 | 
| [22:37] | I wanted to have a calm, happy, perfect, relaxed weekend | 我想过一个平静 愉快 完美 轻松的周末 | 
| [22:41] | so that we could get closer as a couple, | 这样我们就能增进夫妻感情 | 
| [22:43] | not play boot camp. | 而不是玩什么新兵训练营 | 
| [22:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:55] | You’re seriously going to do this? | 你真要跳这个呀 | 
| [22:57] | Yeah, it’s for work and I’m professional. | 是的 这是工作 我很专业的 | 
| [22:59] | I’m gonna dance the hell out of that pole. | 我会把这管跳得呱呱叫 | 
| [23:01] | You mean like this? | 你是说这样吗 | 
| [23:04] | Oh, yeah, baby, like it like this. | 宝贝 就是这样 | 
| [23:08] | -No. -Just so we’re clear, | -才不 -正好说清楚啦 | 
| [23:11] | that’s not even close to what we’re doing. | 这跟我们要跳的风马牛不相及 | 
| [23:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [23:15] | They’re subbing as my backup dancers. | 她们是我的伴舞 | 
| [23:17] | Pole dancing doesn’t have to be sleazy. | 钢管舞不等同于低俗 | 
| [23:19] | You know, people use it for exercise | 人们也用以健身 | 
| [23:20] | or to build self-esteem. | 或建立自尊心 | 
| [23:22] | How does one build self-esteem pole dancing exactly? | 自尊型钢管舞到底是怎么建立的呢 | 
| [23:25] | Do you want to feel sexy? | 想要自我感觉性感吗 | 
| [23:27] | Try dancing in front of a live audience. | 试试在人前跳舞 | 
| [23:29] | Trust me, there is nothing like it. | 相信我 没比这更好的了 | 
| [23:31] | You girls ready to get going? | 你们准备好了吗 | 
| [23:33] | Twenty thousand people have already seen me naked. | 反正已经有两万人看过我的裸照了 | 
| [23:35] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不跳呢 | 
| [23:38] | Come on, Annie, | 快来 安妮 | 
| [23:39] | don’t you want to learn some new moves | 难道你不想学些新花样 | 
| [23:40] | for your pretend boyfriend? | 给你的假扮男友展示一下 | 
| [23:42] | Wait, you have a pretend boyfriend? | 等下 你有假扮男友吗 | 
| [23:43] | Well, the cute guy from the restaurant asked me out, | 餐厅遇到的那个帅小伙约我出去 | 
| [23:46] | and so I said I was in a relationship. | 所以我才说有男朋友了 | 
| [23:48] | Okay, well, that’s not going to stop him | 好吧 这可不能让他死心 | 
| [23:49] | ’cause guys don’t care if you’re in a relationship. | 男生才不在乎你有没有男友 | 
| [23:52] | To them it’s just this big game, | 对他们来说这就是个游戏 | 
| [23:53] | and that’s why it’s up to us | 所以才要我们来 | 
| [23:54] | to show them who’s in control. | 告诉他们谁才是主宰 | 
| [23:58] | W-Whoa, where did that come from? | 这招从哪儿学来的 | 
| [24:02] | No idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [24:07] | Forecast– plenty of sunshine through today with… | 天气预报 今日阳光灿烂 | 
| [24:09] | Navid, what are you doing here? | 纳维 你在这儿做什么 | 
| [24:12] | Short version? | 长话短说 | 
| [24:13] | Liam took us camping, | 利亚姆带我们来露营 | 
| [24:14] | then disappeared into the woods, | 然后就消失在森林里了 | 
| [24:16] | and Dixon took off with our car. | 而迪克森开走了我们的车 | 
| [24:19] | How’s your day going? | 你今天如何 | 
| [24:20] | Not great. | 不太好 | 
| [24:23] | – Has Max been here? – Haven’t seen him. | -麦克斯来过这儿没 -没见着他 | 
| [24:25] | I-I left Liam a note so he can meet me here, | 我给利亚姆留了字条让他来这见我 | 
| [24:27] | we can take a cab back into town. | 我们可以搭出租车回镇上 | 
| [24:28] | He should be here any minute so we don’t… | 他应该快到了 我们不会… | 
| [24:31] | ruin your weekend. | 毁了你的周末 | 
| [24:32] | Trust me, it’s already ruined. | 相信我 已经毁了 | 
| [24:33] | I have to tell Max something horrible, | 我有个坏消息得告诉麦克斯 | 
| [24:36] | and I tried to create the perfect moment | 我试图创造个好时机 | 
| [24:37] | so that he doesn’t get angry at me, | 让他不要因此发火 | 
| [24:39] | but instead I just made it so much worse. | 但结果却火上浇油了 | 
| [24:40] | Yeah, there’s no perfect time to give bad news. | 永远没有说坏消息的好时机 | 
| [24:43] | Today I had to tell Dixon that he couldn’t open my club, | 今天我告诉迪克森不能参加我的俱乐部开场演出 | 
| [24:46] | and, and maybe I could have been nicer, | 或许我能说的更委婉些 | 
| [24:48] | but it still would have ruined our weekend. | 但还是会搞砸这个周末 | 
| [24:50] | I know people say honesty is the best policy, | 我知道大家都说诚实乃上策 | 
| [24:52] | but most of the time | 但大多数情况 | 
| [24:53] | you just end up wishing you kept your mouth shut. | 最后都会后悔开了口 | 
| [25:00] | Like now. | 就像现在 | 
| [25:02] | Is that my tent? | 那是我的帐篷吗 | 
| [25:03] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [25:06] | I cannot believe | 真不敢相信 | 
| [25:07] | that Liam Court, | 利亚姆·科特 | 
| [25:08] | my costar from Corporate Invaders 2, | 我在《共同入侵者2》中的搭档明星 | 
| [25:11] | is lost in the woods, | 在森林里失踪了 | 
| [25:13] | which is why I am here to oversee every stage of the rescue effort. | 所以我才会在这监督搜救行动的进度 | 
| [25:22] | – I can get a copy of that for my reel, right? – Sure. | -我能拿一份我录像带的拷贝吧 -当然 | 
| [25:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [25:26] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 | 
| [25:27] | I am so glad Liam finally jumped on the publicity train. | 真高兴利亚姆最终还是上了宣传车 | 
| [25:30] | Where is he, at a bar somewhere? | 他在哪儿 酒吧吗 | 
| [25:31] | No, Liam is not at a bar | 不 他不在酒吧 | 
| [25:32] | and he’s not lost in the woods, okay? | 也没有在森林里迷路 好吗 | 
| [25:34] | H-He went to get firewood. | 他去捡柴火 | 
| [25:35] | How long ago was that? | 去了多久 | 
| [25:36] | I don’t know, like, three hours ago? | 我不清楚 大概三个小时 | 
| [25:41] | Oh, my God, he probably is lost. | 我的天 他有可能真迷路了 | 
| [25:42] | Why are actors so freaking flaky? | 为什么演员都这么古怪 | 
| [25:44] | Where did you last see him? | 你最后在哪儿见到他 | 
| [25:45] | At our campsite a couple miles down the road. | 在我们的营地 距这几英里路 | 
| [25:47] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [25:47] | I’m going to find your stupid little boyfriend | 我要去找你那愚蠢的小男友 | 
| [25:49] | before he gets eaten by a bear. | 在他被熊吃掉之前 | 
| [25:51] | Good idea. | 好主意 | 
| [25:58] | You made it. | 你做到了 | 
| [26:00] | Ready for dress rehearsal? | 准备好彩排了吗 | 
| [26:01] | I can’t wait to get your professional opinion. | 等不及想听你的专业意见了 | 
| [26:05] | Oh, hey, do you mind sitting in the chair | 你不介意坐在那张椅子上吧 | 
| [26:07] | so that I can mark my performance? | 好让我定位演出 | 
| [26:09] | Okay, I believe the story is, | 我想故事是这样的 | 
| [26:12] | I meet a stranger in a bar, | 我在酒吧遇到一个陌生人 | 
| [26:14] | he comes back to my place, | 他回到了我的住处 | 
| [26:17] | I change into something a little bit more comfortable. | 我换了身稍微舒适点的衣服 | 
| [26:24] | And then I put on some music. | 然后放了点音乐 | 
| [26:39] | *You flash a smile, you think I’ll fall* | *你闪过丝微笑 以为我会沦陷* | 
| [26:43] | *You push me back against the wall* | *你将我推在墙* | 
| [26:47] | *The time has come to pay or play * | *该摊牌还是游戏* | 
| [26:51] | *But I slip away* | *但我闪身溜走* | 
| [26:53] | *Do you want to touch me now* | *你现在还想碰我吗* | 
| [26:55] | *Like that, like this * | *如此 似彼* | 
| [26:57] | *Do you hunger for my kiss* | *你是否渴望我的吻* | 
| [26:59] | *My neck, my mouth* | *我的颈 我的口* | 
| [27:00] | *I’ve been down and all around* | *我向下移 四处游走* | 
| [27:02] | *You know you do* | *你一清二楚* | 
| [27:04] | *It’s a game you’re gonna lose* | *你就要输掉这场游戏* | 
| [27:07] | *’Cause, baby, when you look straight into my eyes* | *因为 宝贝 当你直视我的双眼* | 
| [27:11] | *I’ve got you with a spell, you’re hynotized* | *我就对你施了咒 让你意乱神迷* | 
| [27:15] | *Don’t try to run away or tell me your lies* | *别想溜 别撒谎* | 
| [27:19] | *So, baby, give in* | *宝贝 投降吧* | 
| [27:21] | *’Cause I’m a snake charmer* | *因为我是个耍蛇人* | 
| [27:31] | *Try to pretend you’re chill, so cool* | *你试图冷淡 试图扮酷* | 
| [27:35] | *I know your type, I’m not a fool* | *我懂你的型 我并不傻* | 
| [27:38] | *You only want what you can’t get* | *你只想要得不到的* | 
| [27:42] | *No, no, not yet* | *不不 还不是时候* | 
| [27:45] | *Do you want to touch me now* | *你现在还想碰我吗* | 
| [27:46] | You really showed me how unprofessional I’m feeling. | 你真让我觉得自己很不专业 | 
| [27:50] | Of course, I already knew that. | 当然 这点我早知道 | 
| [27:52] | I wanted to prove you felt the same way. | 我想证明你也有同样的感觉 | 
| [28:00] | I have to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [28:07] | So, we erased your nude photos, | 好的 我们删了你的裸照 | 
| [28:10] | did a little pole dance, | 跳了一会儿钢管舞 | 
| [28:12] | dinner and a movie. | 吃了晚餐 看了电影 | 
| [28:13] | I think we’ve had a pretty full day. | 我觉得今天过得很充实 | 
| [28:15] | Am I missing anything? | 我漏了什么吗 | 
| [28:16] | Hmm, how about, why you lied to Colin | 说说你为何骗科林 | 
| [28:18] | about having a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友了 | 
| [28:20] | Look, | 听着 | 
| [28:21] | Colin is great, but if we started dating, | 科林人很好 但如果我们开始约会 | 
| [28:23] | eventually I would have to tell him that I dated a priest, | 我终究是要告诉他我前男友是个牧师 | 
| [28:26] | and before that | 而在那之前 | 
| [28:27] | I was essentially a prostitute. | 我甚至还当过妓女 | 
| [28:30] | Who wants to be with someone like that? | 谁会想和这样的人交往啊 | 
| [28:32] | I’m damaged goods. | 我就是残花败柳 | 
| [28:33] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [28:34] | How’s this for damaged goods? | 这算哪门子残花败柳 | 
| [28:36] | I took those photos | 我之所以拍那些照片 | 
| [28:37] | because I’m about to have a baby with a gay guy | 是因为我要和同性恋生个孩子 | 
| [28:39] | and then have my breasts surgically removed. | 然后要做乳房切除手术 | 
| [28:41] | That’s like a 100% chance no one’s going | 这才是百分百无法吸引别人 | 
| [28:43] | to ever find me attractive again. | 再度交往的例子 | 
| [28:45] | No, it is not. | 不 不是这样 | 
| [28:46] | Whose online dating profile would get more hits– | 谁的交友主页上点击率会更多呢 | 
| [28:48] | ex-hooker or a single teen mom? | 前妓女还是少女单身母亲 | 
| [28:50] | Hmm. Part of me wishes | 我有时也希望 | 
| [28:51] | I would have left those nude photos online. | 没把那些裸照都撤下网 | 
| [28:55] | I mean, you were right, | 你说得没错 | 
| [28:56] | being called beautiful didn’t totally suck. | 被夸美丽也还不错 | 
| [28:57] | Yeah, neither did being asked out by a cute guy. | 跟帅哥约会也很不错 | 
| [29:00] | So maybe you say yes, | 如果你当初答应了 | 
| [29:02] | and then if things go well | 如果你们一切进展顺利 | 
| [29:04] | and he happens to find out about your past later, | 而之后他碰巧发现了你的过去 | 
| [29:07] | then hopefully he can deal. | 希望他能保持淡定 | 
| [29:08] | But for now why don’t we just enjoy ourselves? | 但就目前来讲 为什么不好好享受 | 
| [29:13] | You’re right. | 说得对 | 
| [29:13] | I mean, if I’m too pretty to be single | 如果我美到不可能单身 | 
| [29:15] | and your body is a work of art, | 而你的身体美到像件艺术品 | 
| [29:18] | then who are we to tell people that they’re wrong? | 我们应该尽情享受现在 证明他们错了 | 
| [29:28] | Oh, come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 拜托 | 
| [29:30] | Need a hand with that? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [29:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [29:35] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 | 
| [29:36] | I grew up hunting and fishing in Montana. | 我从小在蒙大纳州打猎钓鱼长大 | 
| [29:38] | I know how to take care of myself. | 我能够照顾好自己 | 
| [29:41] | But let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [29:41] | I got a flock of reporters waiting to hear | 还有一群记者等着听 | 
| [29:42] | how I rescued you from certain death. | 我是怎样把你从死亡线上拉回来 | 
| [29:45] | I would rather die in the woods. | 我宁愿死在森林里 | 
| [29:47] | I came out here | 我来这 | 
| [29:48] | to get away from all your crazy publicity stunts, | 就是为了逃避你的那些炒作噱头 | 
| [29:50] | and what happens? | 结果呢 | 
| [29:51] | I get lost like some overprivileged jerk. | 我像个超级白痴一样迷路了 | 
| [29:55] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题在哪吗 | 
| [29:57] | Your movie career | 你的电影事业 | 
| [29:58] | just fell into your lap. | 得来毫不费工夫 | 
| [30:00] | I have busted my ass for six years | 而我 做牛做马六年 | 
| [30:03] | to get to where I am, | 才走到今天 | 
| [30:04] | and these publicity stunts | 那些炒作噱头 | 
| [30:05] | are going to make our movie more successful | 能让我们的电影更成功 | 
| [30:07] | and land us our next acting jobs. | 我们以后才能继续演 | 
| [30:10] | Unlike you, I don’t sit around | 我跟你不一样 我不会闲坐着 | 
| [30:12] | expecting life to hand me things. | 等着生活赐予我一切 | 
| [30:14] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [30:20] | You’re right. I… | 你说得对 | 
| [30:22] | practically had to be dragged into being a model and an actor. | 当模特当演员 都不是我争取来的 | 
| [30:27] | And maybe I got a little lazy. | 也许我有点懒惰了 | 
| [30:30] | Started taking things for granted. | 开始觉得什么都是理所当然 | 
| [30:33] | But I didn’t used to be like this. | 但我以前不是这样的 | 
| [30:35] | I-I know how to get things done. | 我会自己处理事情 | 
| [30:39] | Just not campfires. | 虽然不会野外生火 | 
| [30:44] | About this publicity thing… | 这种公众炒作的事情 | 
| [30:46] | if I… if I play along, | 如果 如果我配合的话 | 
| [30:48] | can we just take it down a notch? | 能不能别那么夸张 | 
| [30:50] | I-I got to have a little sanity in my life. | 我 我希望生活能平静一点 | 
| [30:52] | Maybe. Depends on how good your acting is. | 也许可以 这要看你演技如何了 | 
| [31:04] | It’ll look better for the cameras. | 这样拍摄效果更佳 | 
| [31:20] | Max. | 麦克斯 | 
| [31:22] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 | 
| [31:24] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 | 
| [31:26] | I was trying to make this whole weekend perfect, | 我本想设计个完美周末 | 
| [31:28] | and then, I almost ruined it. | 结果全搞砸了 | 
| [31:30] | Look, I know that you think that this ropes course is silly. | 我知道 你觉得那个绳索课程很傻 | 
| [31:35] | I just think that it’s important for you to be able to trust me. | 我只是想让你能够信任我 这很重要 | 
| [31:42] | To know that I’m gonna be there for you, no matter what. | 希望你知道我会一直陪着你 不管发生什么 | 
| [31:47] | Come on up here. | 上来 | 
| [31:54] | Oh. Well, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [31:56] | I want you to fall backwards into my arms. | 我想让你向后倒在我怀里 | 
| [32:00] | From up here? No. | 从这倒下去吗 不 | 
| [32:03] | – Come on. – No. Are you crazy?! | -来吧 -才不 你疯了吗 | 
| [32:05] | You don’t have to worry. I’m gonna catch you. | 你不用害怕 我会接住你的 | 
| [32:08] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [32:09] | Turn around. It’s okay. | 转过去 没事的 | 
| [32:11] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 | 
| [32:12] | Okay, okay, okay. This is terrifying. | 好吧好吧 太可怕了 | 
| [32:13] | I know. Honey, | 没事 亲爱的 | 
| [32:15] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [32:17] | Just trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [32:20] | I’m ready when you’re ready. | 你准备好了就可以开始 | 
| [32:21] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [32:23] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [32:23] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 嗯 好吧 | 
| [32:30] | Oh. I got you. | 接住你了 | 
| [32:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 | 
| [32:34] | Oh, my God, you did it! | 天哪 你接住我了 | 
| [32:36] | – Yeah. – We did it! | -当然啊 -我们做到了 | 
| [32:37] | Yeah. I’m not gonna let you fall. | 我不可能让你摔倒的 | 
| [32:43] | This is it. | 这就是了 | 
| [32:44] | This is my perfect moment. | 这就是我要的完美瞬间 | 
| [32:45] | This is what I wanted this whole weekend for. | 这就是我安排这次周末出游的目的 | 
| [32:50] | Now I know nothing can ever come between us. | 现在我知道了 没什么能阻碍我们 | 
| [32:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:57] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你有什么想跟我说的吗 | 
| [33:01] | Why would I ruin a perfect moment by talking? | 不要让言语毁了这个完美瞬间 | 
| [33:11] | Naomi… | 娜欧米 | 
| [33:14] | I know about the kiss. | 我知道你们接吻的事了 | 
| [33:17] | You what? | 什么 | 
| [33:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [33:29] | Alec trusted me enough to tell me the truth. | 亚历克信任我 告诉了我事实 | 
| [33:34] | And you didn’t. | 而你没有 | 
| [34:03] | You’re back! | 你回来了 | 
| [34:04] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好啊 | 
| [34:11] | Uh, what-what brought this on? | 刚刚那是为什么 | 
| [34:13] | Oh, I just missed you so much. | 因为我太想你了 | 
| [34:18] | Mmm. Okay, | 好吧 | 
| [34:19] | so I-I’m guessing the video shoot went well. | 录影带拍得一定比较顺利吧 | 
| [34:21] | It was just a dress rehearsal. | 就是一个彩排而已 | 
| [34:26] | Whatever it was– I mean, the outfit, the attitude– | 不管是什么 这服装 这风格 | 
| [34:29] | it’s working for you. | 你看着很有感觉 | 
| [34:31] | And it’s working for me, too. | 我看着也很有感觉 | 
| [34:36] | Remind me to thank Taylor later. | 提醒我回头谢谢泰勒 | 
| [34:40] | You know what? It’s, um, getting late. | 其实吧 有点晚了 | 
| [34:43] | We should go to sleep. | 咱们早点睡吧 | 
| [34:45] | We can talk more in the morning. | 我们可以明早再聊 | 
| [34:48] | Wait… | 什么… | 
| [34:58] | The camp people told me you got a ride back into town. | 露营的人告诉我 你搭便车回镇上了 | 
| [35:01] | I was afraid I wouldn’t find you here. | 我以为在这找不到你了 | 
| [35:05] | Why didn’t you just tell me the truth, Naomi? | 你为什么没告诉我真相 娜欧米 | 
| [35:07] | Max, Alec set me up. | 麦克斯 亚历克陷害我 | 
| [35:08] | He kissed me, and had someone take photos of us. | 他吻了我 还叫人拍了照 | 
| [35:10] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [35:12] | He-he was trying to prove | 他想向我证明 | 
| [35:14] | that you had cheated on me once, | 因为你背叛过我一次 | 
| [35:15] | and that you would do it again. | 所以依然会再次背叛我 | 
| [35:17] | He said that you would never | 他说 你绝对不会 | 
| [35:18] | tell me about the kiss. | 向我坦白你们接吻的事 | 
| [35:21] | I said he was wrong. | 我说他是错的 | 
| [35:23] | I was going to tell you, I swear to God. | 我本来打算要告诉你的 对天发誓 | 
| [35:25] | I was waiting for the perfect moment, | 我一直在等一个合适的时机 | 
| [35:26] | and it never came. | 但都没等到 | 
| [35:26] | I spent the | 我一整个周末 | 
| [35:27] | entire weekend trying to get you to trust me. | 都试图让你信任我 | 
| [35:31] | What are you so afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 | 
| [35:36] | Well, why should you believe me, Max? | 你怎么会相信我呢 麦克斯 | 
| [35:38] | You know, Alec is right. | 亚历克是对的 | 
| [35:41] | I mean, I’ve done horrible, horrible things. | 我这个人劣迹斑斑 | 
| [35:43] | So, why should you ever trust me again? | 所以 你怎么还会再相信我呢 | 
| [35:48] | Well, ’cause I kind of thought | 因为我原本以为 | 
| [35:50] | that that’s what love was all about. | 爱就是要彼此信任 | 
| [35:59] | Max, I am sorry. | 麦克斯 对不起 | 
| [36:03] | I’m so sorry. | 非常对不起 | 
| [36:07] | I promise I will try to do better. | 我保证我会努力做得更好 | 
| [36:11] | Will you please forgive me just one more time? | 拜托你再原谅我这一次好吗 | 
| [36:13] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 | 
| [36:18] | I can’t. | 真的不能 | 
| [36:20] | You really hurt me, Naomi. | 你真的伤了我的心 娜欧米 | 
| [36:25] | I don’t… | 我不 | 
| [36:28] | I don’t know | 我不知道 | 
| [36:29] | if we can go back to the way we were before. | 我们是否还能回到从前那样了 | 
| [36:51] | I rewrote my paper. | 我重写了我的论文 | 
| [36:53] | No Wikipedia. | 没用维基百科 | 
| [36:54] | Stayed up all night. | 熬了一整夜写的 | 
| [36:55] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [36:56] | I thought you spent your weekend | 我以为你整个周末 | 
| [36:58] | being rescued by your costar. | 光顾着被你的女主角营救呢 | 
| [37:03] | All right, look, I know you don’t think | 好吧 听着 我知道你觉得 | 
| [37:04] | I’m serious about your class, | 我对你的课程或者任何事 | 
| [37:06] | or anything, really, | 都不上心 | 
| [37:07] | but succeeding here is important to me, | 但学好这门课对我来说真的很重要 | 
| [37:08] | and I’m going to work hard to make sure that happens. | 我会朝着这个目标加倍努力的 | 
| [37:10] | I have students in my class that work full-time | 在这个班上 有学生为了支付学费 | 
| [37:12] | to put themselves through school, | 必须同时全职工作 | 
| [37:14] | yet they managed to turn in fully-researched papers on time. | 他们仍然能按时交上研究翔实的论文 | 
| [37:17] | Still, here you are, | 然而你却在这里 | 
| [37:18] | asking for special treatment. | 要求得到特殊照顾 | 
| [37:19] | I just want a chance. | 我只希望你给我一次机会 | 
| [37:20] | I already gave you a chance. | 我已经给过你机会 | 
| [37:21] | And I gave you an “F” on this report. | 这篇论文我也已经给你打了不及格 | 
| [37:23] | What did you think? | 你以为会怎样 | 
| [37:24] | That you were just gonna flash that smile, | 你冲我笑笑 我就会像你那些 | 
| [37:25] | and I’d swoon like some moon-eyed groupie? | 醉眼朦胧的粉丝们一样被迷得神魂颠倒吗 | 
| [37:28] | As of right now, you’re failing my class. | 现在 我这门课你不及格 | 
| [37:30] | Feel free to drop out at any point. | 欢迎你随时退学 | 
| [37:35] | Just finish this side, | 只需把这边弄好 | 
| [37:36] | and we need one more coat, and | 再刷层漆 | 
| [37:37] | you’re good to go. | 就可以了 | 
| [37:39] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢你 | 
| [37:43] | You made it. | 你来啦 | 
| [37:44] | Uh… Dixon I wanted to talk to you. | 迪克森 我想和你谈谈 | 
| [37:47] | I’m just dropping off the keys, man. | 我只是来送钥匙 哥们 | 
| [37:49] | Dixon, about yesterday. | 迪克森 关于昨天的事 | 
| [37:51] | When that actress showed up, | 那个女演员出现后 | 
| [37:52] | I realized that sometimes | 我意识到 有时候 | 
| [37:53] | I don’t think before I speak, | 我说话不过脑子 | 
| [37:55] | and I just… I ruin everything. | 因此我…我毁掉了一切 | 
| [37:56] | And, hey, I don’t want you to think | 我不希望你觉得 | 
| [37:58] | that this was anything personal. | 我是针对你 | 
| [38:00] | It was just a business decision. | 那只是生意上的决定 | 
| [38:04] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [38:04] | Yeah, no sweat. | 没错 别担心 | 
| [38:05] | Really? ‘Cause, dude, you have no idea… | 真的吗 哥们 你不知道… | 
| [38:07] | I spoke to Liam this morning. | 今早我和利亚姆谈过了 | 
| [38:10] | Seems he’d love for me to open this club. | 他很乐意由我来开这家俱乐部 | 
| [38:11] | Liam owns this bar, not you, | 利亚姆是这酒吧的主人 不是你 | 
| [38:14] | which means you lose. | 也就意味着 你输了 | 
| [38:17] | It was just a business decision. | 这只是生意上的决定 | 
| [38:20] | I hope we can still be friends. | 希望我们还是朋友 | 
| [38:33] | 发信人 泰勒 我很享受那次彩排 我最喜欢的是结尾部分 | |
| [38:45] | Hey, sweetie. | 喂 宝贝 | 
| [38:46] | I was just thinking about you. | 我正在想你呢 | 
| [39:08] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 | 
| [39:09] | Do you know where I can sign up? | 请问在哪里可以报名 | 
| [39:28] | I cannot believe I got to feed a baby tiger! | 难以置信 我居然可以给小老虎喂食 | 
| [39:32] | He was so cute. And all those baby crocodiles. | 他太可爱了 还有那些小鳄鱼也是 | 
| [39:35] | How did you | 你怎么会 | 
| [39:36] | know all those people at the animal reserve? | 认识那么多动物保护区的人 | 
| [39:37] | Oh, I used to | 我以前 | 
| [39:38] | volunteer at a game reserve in Kenya, | 在肯尼亚的一个野生动物保护区做志愿者 | 
| [39:41] | and plus, I helped one of those guys | 另外 我帮那里一个哥们 | 
| [39:42] | get his nude photos down off the Web. | 删掉了网上流传的他的裸照 | 
| [39:44] | Mm. You are such a liar. | 你真是个大骗子 | 
| [39:45] | Well, um, that was | 今天算得上是 | 
| [39:48] | maybe the best date ever. | 我最美好的一次约会了 | 
| [39:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [39:51] | I’m glad | 我很高兴 | 
| [39:52] | things didn’t work out with that other guy. | 你和另外那个男的没成 | 
| [39:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [40:04] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [40:09] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来啦 | 
| [40:11] | Ah, did you have an actual date with Colin? | 你和科林真的约会去了吗 | 
| [40:14] | Well, looks like you and Max might have a cool couple | 你和麦克斯没准终于能找到 | 
| [40:16] | to hang out with after all. | 一对有趣的情侣一起玩了 | 
| [40:18] | How was your fantasy weekend? | 你的桃花源般的周末过得怎样 | 
| [40:20] | Uh, Max and I… | 麦克斯和我… | 
| [40:23] | hit a bit of a speed bump. | 遇到点小问题 | 
| [40:25] | But… that’s all right. | 但…没事了 | 
| [40:30] | I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 我不会再让那种事发生了 |