| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | but a lot of women put off having their ovaries removed | 但有很多女性会等到生育之后 | 
| [00:05] | until after they’ve had children. | 才会接受卵巢移除手术 | 
| [00:07] | Want to know what I want? | 想知道我要什么吗 | 
| [00:08] | I want to be pregnant, | 我想怀孕 | 
| [00:09] | and I want to experience everything, | 还想要丰富多彩的生活 | 
| [00:11] | and if I’m gonna do it, I have to do it right now. | 如果我想去做这些 那我现在就得开始了 | 
| [00:13] | I didn’t have a signal to call Ade. | 我手机没信号 给艾德打不了 | 
| [00:15] | I need you to find her | 你帮我找到她 | 
| [00:16] | and tell her that I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 | 
| [00:17] | I can’t believe you took off like that. | 真不敢相信你就这么离开了 | 
| [00:19] | You, my friend, have a lot of explaining to do. | 我的朋友 你有很多需要解释 | 
| [00:23] | I couldn’t move my leg. | 我的腿也动不了 | 
| [00:24] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会康复的 | 
| [00:25] | What if it takes too long | 如果时间太长 | 
| [00:26] | and Ade decides not to wait? | 艾德不愿意等我了呢 | 
| [00:27] | How dare you get into Dixon’s head. | 你算什么东西 敢这么跟迪克森说 | 
| [00:30] | He need to accept that he’s got | 他必须接受事实 | 
| [00:31] | a long road to recovery or he’s never gonna get there. | 他的康复之路还很长 可能他根本无法走到底 | 
| [00:33] | – You don’t know what my brother needs. – Oh, but you do? | -你不懂我弟弟需要什么 -你就懂吗 | 
| [00:36] | Naomi Clark, will you marry me? | 娜欧米·克拉克 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [00:38] | You and Max are a mistake, | 你和麦克斯就是个错误 | 
| [00:40] | and I am not gonna let you ruin his life again. | 我不会让你再一次毁掉他的人生 | 
| [00:44] | I probably should have waited to announce our engagement. | 我应该在派对上再宣布我们订婚的消息 | 
| [00:47] | Vanessa, we are not engaged. | 瓦内萨 我们没有订婚 | 
| [00:48] | I just want you to love me. | 我只是想要你爱我 | 
| [00:50] | – You are completely insane. – Liam, wait. | -你简直是个疯子 -利亚姆 等等 | 
| [00:52] | Let me go! | 放开我 | 
| [00:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [00:57] | My name is Liam Court, uh, | 我叫利亚姆·柯特 | 
| [00:58] | I’ve just seen an accident. | 我刚刚目睹一起意外 | 
| [01:02] | Uh, I’m sorry, I, uh, | 抱歉 我… | 
| [01:04] | I think I made a mistake. | 我想我弄错了 | 
| [01:14] | Need I remind you this shower is a surprise? | 需要我提醒你一句 这个送礼会是个惊喜吗 | 
| [01:16] | Silver’s on her way. | 小银已经在路上了 | 
| [01:17] | I’m hurrying. My God, | 我已经够快了 天哪 | 
| [01:19] | I feel like I’m on Top Chef. | 我觉得自己都能入围顶级大厨 | 
| [01:20] | If you were on Top Chef, | 要是你能入围 | 
| [01:21] | you would’ve been voted off already. | 肯定第一个被淘汰出局 | 
| [01:22] | Hi. | 好啊 | 
| [01:24] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 | 
| [01:25] | Did I miss anything? | 我错过什么了吗 | 
| [01:26] | Oh, the only thing you missed is Naomi acting like a pastry Nazi. | 你只是没看到娜欧米像个纳粹面点师一样 | 
| [01:29] | Everything go okay dropping off Dixon at physical therapy? | 一切还顺利吧 把迪克森放下车开始理疗了吧 | 
| [01:32] | Yeah, but ever since Naomi’s wedding reception, | 对啊 可自从娜欧米的婚宴过后 | 
| [01:35] | he seems so discouraged. | 他似乎一直都萎靡不振 | 
| [01:37] | I don’t know what to do to get through to him. | 我不知道该怎样和他沟通 | 
| [01:39] | But you’ve been doing a lot. | 你做的已经够多了 | 
| [01:40] | You know what, why don’t I pick him up | 你知道吗 为什么在小银迎婴送礼会后 | 
| [01:41] | after Silver’s baby-to-be shower? | 我都不去顺道接他 | 
| [01:43] | His recovery could take a while. | 他要完全康复还要花一段时间 | 
| [01:44] | I think we need to pace ourselves, share the load. | 我觉得我们要放慢节奏 共同承担 | 
| [01:47] | Oh, jewel parfaits next to Earl Grey truffles? | 珠宝冻糕挨着伯爵松露巧克力放 | 
| [01:50] | What are we– savages? | 我们是什么 野蛮人吗 | 
| [01:52] | Ooh, do you want me to unpack these? | 你想让我打开这个吗 | 
| [01:53] | Oh, no, no, no, don’t touch those. | 不 不 不 别碰这些 | 
| [01:56] | They’re for Alec. | 这是给亚历克的 | 
| [01:58] | Max is away on business. | 麦克斯在外出差 | 
| [01:59] | This is the perfect time to try to win him over. | 这是争取他的最佳时机 | 
| [02:01] | By making him diabetic? | 通过让他得糖尿病吗 | 
| [02:02] | I got Liam to star in their video game, | 我让利亚姆代言他们的电视游戏 | 
| [02:04] | I sealed the deal with the Colton brothers, | 我和克尔顿兄弟签了协议 | 
| [02:05] | and I saved Max and Alec’s business, | 挽救了麦克斯和亚历克的生意 | 
| [02:07] | but Alec still wants to freeze me out. | 但亚历克还想排挤我 | 
| [02:08] | It’s not the first time you’ve been in a relationship | 你又不是第一次在恋爱中 | 
| [02:10] | where the best friend hates you. | 被对象的挚友记恨了 | 
| [02:12] | True, | 这是事实 | 
| [02:13] | but Max and I are not just in a relationship anymore. | 但麦克斯和我也不再只是谈恋爱玩玩了 | 
| [02:15] | We are in a marriage. | 我们是夫妻 | 
| [02:17] | And if we’re gonna go the distance, | 如果我们要携手相伴 | 
| [02:19] | Max’s BFF has to be my BFF, too. | 麦克斯的挚友必须也是我的 | 
| [02:21] | You and Max have a history. | 你和麦克斯有一段旧史 | 
| [02:22] | Alec is his best friend, | 亚历克是他的挚友 | 
| [02:24] | and he thinks you’re evil. | 他认为你就是个妖孽 | 
| [02:26] | You really think cupcakes are gonna change that? | 你真觉得凭这几个小蛋糕就能改变他的看法 | 
| [02:27] | As the saying goes, the key to your husband’s best friend | 俗话说得好 关键要搞定丈夫的挚友 | 
| [02:30] | and business partner’s heart is through his stomach. | 锁住了生意伙伴的胃 才能锁住他的心 | 
| [02:33] | Pretty sure no one ever said that. | 我敢保证你是胡诌 | 
| [02:36] | She’s here. | 她来了 | 
| [02:36] | Oh, go, go, get your stuff. Come on. | 走 走 端上东西 快啊 | 
| [02:42] | Okay, girls, places. | 好啦 姐妹们 各就位 | 
| [02:44] | Silver is going to be so… | 小银一定会很… | 
| [02:49] | …here. We blew it. | 这里 我们搞砸了 | 
| [02:50] | Surprise. Wait a minute. | 惊喜吗 等一下 | 
| [02:52] | I thought this was for our other | 我以为这是为我们另外一位 | 
| [02:54] | about-to-be-inseminated friend. | 即将受孕的朋友装扮的 | 
| [02:55] | I’m so surprised! | 我真是太惊喜了 | 
| [02:57] | We wanted one last celebration, you know, for you | 在你的肚子鼓到你看不见脚尖前 | 
| [03:00] | before you get big as a house and can’t see your feet. | 我们想为你举行最后一个庆祝会 | 
| [03:03] | Thank you, I think. | 谢谢你们啦 | 
| [03:05] | Are the presents for me, too? | 有礼物要给我吗 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, yes. | 有啊 | 
| [03:07] | Open mine first. | 先开我的 | 
| [03:09] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [03:10] | Well, I’ll just tell you what it is. | 我来解释一下 | 
| [03:12] | It’s a private session with my personal photographer. | 这是我的私人摄影师的专属个人服务时间 | 
| [03:15] | So, when you’re eight months along and glowing, | 在你怀孕八个月美丽动人的时候 | 
| [03:18] | you can get naked and go all Demi | 你可以全裸 就像黛米·摩尔一样 | 
| [03:19] | for everyone and the camera. | 在相机和众人面前大秀自己 | 
| [03:20] | I’ll have to work on my very strategic hand positions. | 我得好好思考下手放的位置 | 
| [03:25] | You guys, this is amazing. | 姐妹们 真是太棒了 | 
| [03:27] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 | 
| [03:28] | It’s not every day a friend gets inseminated. | 朋友受孕的日子又不是每天都有 | 
| [03:30] | So, when is the big appointment? | 预约的几号 | 
| [03:33] | Um, I… | 我… | 
| [03:35] | I actually haven’t made it yet. | 我其实还没做好决定 | 
| [03:37] | But I thought you had your basal temperature charts | 我以为你看了你的基础体温表 | 
| [03:38] | and hormone graphs and tomorrow had to be go day? | 和荷尔蒙图 明天不就是好日子吗 | 
| [03:41] | Yeah, it does. | 对 没错 | 
| [03:43] | It’s just… | 只是… | 
| [03:45] | Every time I pick up the phone | 每次我拿起电话 | 
| [03:47] | to call and make the appointment, | 想打过去预约时间 | 
| [03:49] | I… don’t. | 我都…做不到 | 
| [03:51] | Well, who could blame you? | 这也不能怪你呀 | 
| [03:53] | I mean, getting pregnant means getting fat, getting ugly, | 怀孕意味着变胖 变丑 | 
| [03:57] | having strangers rub up on your baby bump. | 还有一堆陌生人在你的肚皮上摸来摸去 | 
| [03:59] | Okay, I didn’t get fat or ugly. | 我没胖也没变丑 | 
| [04:01] | Yeah, sure you didn’t, honey. | 你当然没有 亲爱的 | 
| [04:03] | It’s not about that. | 跟这些无关 | 
| [04:05] | I know that if I’m gonna have kids, | 如果我想要孩子 | 
| [04:06] | I need to do it now, but… | 我必须现在就怀上 但… | 
| [04:11] | I’m 20 years old. | 我才二十岁 | 
| [04:12] | I’m supposed to be the kid. | 我也只是个孩子 | 
| [04:15] | I-I guess I just don’t know | 我觉得我不确定 | 
| [04:16] | if I’m ready to be so responsible yet. | 我是否做好准备担起这份责任 | 
| [04:19] | Well, then don’t be so responsible. | 那就先别那么有责任感 | 
| [04:21] | You have 24 hours left of being a kid. | 你只剩下24小时可以当一个孩子了 | 
| [04:23] | Let’s go have some irresponsible fun. | 让我们去疯狂地找些乐子 | 
| [04:27] | Like crazy Silver fun. | 比如”疯狂小银大狂欢” | 
| [04:28] | Then after that, | 而在那之后 | 
| [04:29] | maybe the idea of having a kid won’t be so scary. | 或许怀上孩子就不是一件那么吓人的事了 | 
| [04:33] | that must be my other present for you. | 一定是我送你的另一件礼物到了 | 
| [04:36] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么… | 
| [04:38] | act like a kid to have a kid. | 像一个孩子一样去怀上一个孩子 | 
| [04:41] | It’s actually not such a bad idea. | 这主意其实还不赖啊 | 
| [04:42] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [04:43] | Wait, why did you say “Actually” | 等等 为什么你要说”其实” | 
| [04:45] | like you were surprised? | 好像你很意外一样 | 
| [04:47] | Ladies. | 姑娘们 | 
| [04:50] | It’s about to get really… | 这里马上就会 | 
| [04:53] | hot in here. | 热力四射了 | 
| [04:55] | If you want to be irresponsible, | 如果你想做点不负责任的事儿 | 
| [04:57] | maybe you should do it with this guy. | 可以和这个猛男一起 | 
| [05:00] | No… | 不… | 
| [05:01] | Oh, yes. | 太棒了 | 
| [05:16] | Come on, Dixon, I need more from you. | 加油 迪克森 我需要你再努力一点 | 
| [05:19] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 | 
| [05:19] | Well, try harder. | 那就再加把劲 | 
| [05:22] | There you go. | 就是这样 | 
| [05:25] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [05:30] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize it was time to relax. | 不好意思 我没注意到休息时间到了 | 
| [05:32] | You-you want me to get you something? | 你有什么需要的吗 | 
| [05:34] | Like an ice tea or maybe a shawl for your leg since you don’t | 来杯冰茶或给你似乎再也不想走路的腿 | 
| [05:37] | ever seem to want to use those again? | 来一条毛巾 | 
| [05:39] | Hey, is he always this much of a jerk? | 他一直都这么混蛋吗 | 
| [05:41] | Riley? Well, he’s tough, but he’s a hero. | 莱利吗 他很坚强 但他是个英雄 | 
| [05:44] | He had to be to survive | 他要从在阿富汗 | 
| [05:44] | what happened to him in Afghanistan. | 发生在他身上的悲剧中挺过来 | 
| [05:49] | Hey, that was great. | 太棒了 | 
| [05:51] | You were so close. | 你快成功了 | 
| [05:52] | Yeah, um, but close to walking isn’t really walking, is it? | 快要成功不代表真的可以走路了 对吗 | 
| [05:57] | I’ll meet you in the front. | 一会儿在前面见 | 
| [06:02] | You know, you could go easier on him. | 你可以对他宽容一点 | 
| [06:04] | This isn’t boot camp. | 这又不是新兵训练营 | 
| [06:05] | Dixon doesn’t need someone to sing him lullabies right now. | 迪克森不需要有人对他唱摇篮曲 | 
| [06:08] | What he needs is to get out of that chair. | 他需要的是从轮椅上站起来 | 
| [06:10] | He’ll get out of the chair when he’s ready. | 他准备好的时候就会从轮椅上站起来的 | 
| [06:11] | He is ready. | 他已经准备好了 | 
| [06:12] | Just got his medical report. He’s strong enough, | 刚拿到了他的检查报告 他已经够强壮了 | 
| [06:14] | the dexterity in his arms and legs have come back. | 他的手脚已经恢复知觉了 | 
| [06:16] | So what, you’re saying it’s all in his head? | 那又怎样 你说的他都明白 | 
| [06:18] | He was in a horrible accident. | 他刚经历了一场可怕的事故 | 
| [06:20] | Oh, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [06:22] | “I’m the only one who’s ever been in a car accident, poor me. | 全世界只有我经历了一场车祸 我真惨 | 
| [06:25] | What’s the point?” | 这样有意义吗 | 
| [06:27] | Dixon plays the victim better than half the actors in this town. | 迪克森比这镇上一半以上的演员更能装可怜 | 
| [06:30] | Till he shelves that attitude, | 除非他能改变自己的态度 | 
| [06:32] | he’s never gonna get any better. | 不然他永远都不会康复的 | 
| [06:33] | He’s trying. | 他在努力 | 
| [06:34] | He’s failing. | 他失败了 | 
| [06:35] | And somebody needs to get through to him. | 必须有人来激励他 | 
| [06:37] | Well, that somebody is not gonna be you. | 那个人肯定不会是你 | 
| [06:49] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 | 
| [06:53] | Put your hands up! | 把手举起来 | 
| [06:54] | You’re wanted for murder. | 你因谋杀罪被捕 | 
| [07:01] | All right, good, Liam. | 好了 很棒 利亚姆 | 
| [07:02] | Right hook. | 右勾拳 | 
| [07:03] | And cut. | 卡 | 
| [07:05] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [07:07] | Everything looks great. | 太完美了 | 
| [07:10] | The Colton brothers are gonna be thrilled with the game. | 克尔顿兄弟一定会为这游戏激动不已的 | 
| [07:12] | Oh, thank God. I don’t know | 谢天谢地 这套装备 | 
| [07:12] | if I can take another day in this suit. | 我是一天都不想再穿了 | 
| [07:14] | I kind of feel like I’m at ninja camp. | 我都觉得自己身处忍者训练营了 | 
| [07:16] | Oh, by the way, your business partner | 顺便说一下 你的合伙人 | 
| [07:18] | still hasn’t signed your contract. Is she around? | 至今没有签你的合同 她在附近吗 | 
| [07:20] | – Vanessa? – Yeah. | -瓦内莎吗 -没错 | 
| [07:21] | No, she is out of town. | 不在 她不在城里 | 
| [07:24] | Well, when will she be back? | 那她什么时候回来 | 
| [07:26] | I don’t know. I think it’s gonna be a while. | 我不清楚 可能要过一阵了 | 
| [07:29] | You keep your fiancee on a short leash, don’t you? | 你是不是把你的未婚妻看得太紧了 | 
| [07:32] | Just, you know, get her down here. | 让她赶紧回来 | 
| [07:33] | Unless she signs off, we can’t finish production. | 如果她不签合同 我们的制作就完不成 | 
| [07:35] | Yeah, sure, absolutely. Okay? | 没问题 一定 | 
| [07:36] | Hey, Liam, nice balls. | 利亚姆 小球球真可爱 | 
| [07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:40] | There he is, the second most attractive CEO at the company. | 公司里第二有魅力的首席执行官在这儿呢 | 
| [07:44] | With Max in Japan, | 因为麦克斯在日本 | 
| [07:45] | you’re looking for someone else’s life to ruin. | 所以你来摧毁其他人的人生了 | 
| [07:47] | Alec, we’re the two closest people in his life. | 亚历克 我们俩是他生命中最亲近的人 | 
| [07:49] | I’m here to bury the hatchet. | 我是来和解的 | 
| [07:50] | Hopefully not literally. | 希望不是说说而已 | 
| [07:54] | Peace offering? | 和解小礼物 | 
| [07:54] | I’m allergic to wheat. Pass. | 我对小麦过敏 不用了 | 
| [07:57] | They’re gluten-free. | 这是不含谷蛋白的 | 
| [07:59] | I called and asked your assistant. | 我打给你的助理问过了 | 
| [08:01] | Why do you care so much? | 你为什么在乎这些 | 
| [08:02] | I care because, contrary to what you may believe, | 我在乎是因为 和你的想法相反 | 
| [08:05] | my commitment to Max is real. | 我对麦克斯的承诺是真的 | 
| [08:07] | I want him to be happy. | 我希望他能快乐 | 
| [08:08] | And if you and I are good, Max is good. | 如果我们俩和平共处 他就会快乐一点 | 
| [08:11] | So, maybe, | 所以 或许 | 
| [08:13] | before he gets back, we can be friends? | 在他回来之前 我们可以成为朋友 | 
| [08:15] | I have a business to run, okay, | 我要操心生意上的事 | 
| [08:17] | and a full schedule of appointments. | 时间表满满当当都是预约 | 
| [08:19] | So, I don’t have time to be your friend. | 所以我没时间和你做朋友 | 
| [08:33] | Thanks, Annie, for putting the jelly on the top shelf. | 多谢你安妮 把果冻放在最上面一层 | 
| [08:35] | Guess I’m stuck with peanut butter and mayonnaise. | 我想我只能吃花生酱和蛋黄酱了 | 
| [08:38] | Sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [08:40] | Hey, uh, Liam’s on his way over. | 利亚姆在过来的路上 | 
| [08:42] | Thought maybe you two could hang out and talk? | 我觉得你俩可以出去逛逛 聊聊天 | 
| [08:44] | About whatever, you know, just life. | 随便聊聊 谈谈人生 | 
| [08:46] | How you’re feeling? | 你觉得怎样 | 
| [08:47] | Yeah, and about that cute guy in school | 就那个没给我打过一个电话 | 
| [08:49] | who hasn’t called me yet? | 校园小帅哥 | 
| [08:51] | Seriously, have you met me and Liam? | 说真的 你见过我俩一起过吗 | 
| [08:54] | Hey, man. | 伙计 | 
| [08:57] | What’s up, man? | 找我什么事儿 伙计 | 
| [08:58] | Not me. | 不是我找的 | 
| [09:00] | So, uh, Liam, weren’t you telling me | 利亚姆 你不是给我讲过 | 
| [09:02] | about some West Bev Alumni Surf event? | 西比弗利校友冲浪活动的事儿吗 | 
| [09:04] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [09:05] | Yeah, yeah, it’s going off tomorrow. We should go. | 对 明天就结束了 我们去瞧瞧 | 
| [09:07] | Uh, no-no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [09:08] | Probably not this year. | 今年估计都去不成了 | 
| [09:09] | All the old surf team’s gonna be schooling the new squad. | 所有老的冲浪队都会训练出新的队伍 | 
| [09:12] | – It’ll be fun. – Sitting on the beach | -很有趣的 -坐在海滩上 | 
| [09:13] | watching a bunch of guys | 看着一群人在冲浪 | 
| [09:14] | do something I can’t do anymore | 而我再也无法冲浪 | 
| [09:16] | just sounds like a blast. | 想想就觉得弱爆了 | 
| [09:25] | Yeah, I suck. | 啊哦 我搞砸了 | 
| [09:26] | No, it’s not your fault. | 没事 不是你的错 | 
| [09:27] | He’s just going through something that none of us really understand. | 他在经历一些我们谁都体会不了的事情 | 
| [09:30] | Thanks for trying. | 至少你努力了 | 
| [09:31] | Sure. | 应该的 | 
| [09:32] | Hey, I wanted to ask you a favor. | 对了 帮我个忙成吗 | 
| [09:34] | Um, I need to talk to a lawyer about a contract issue. | 我想就合同方面的事咨询下律师 | 
| [09:38] | Why, did Vanessa get you to sign away your soul? | 怎么 瓦内萨要和你签生死条约吗 | 
| [09:41] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多 | 
| [09:42] | No, I just thought with all the stuff that you’d been through | 不是啦 我就是觉得玛拉遗产那事 | 
| [09:43] | with Marla’s will that you might know someone. | 你可能认识这方面的人 | 
| [09:45] | Yeah, actually, uh, Lindsey Beckwith. | 还真有 林赛·贝克威思 | 
| [09:48] | She helped me set up my foundation. | 她帮我建立了我的基金 | 
| [09:50] | She’s an attorney and teaches a business law class at CU. | 她是个律师 并且在哥大执教商业法 | 
| [09:53] | Beckwith. Okay. Great, thanks. | 贝克威思 好的 谢谢 | 
| [09:55] | No problem. I’m just glad you’re finally doing something | 不客气 你终于着手准备摆脱那个神经病了 | 
| [09:57] | to get rid of that psychopath. | 我很欣慰 | 
| [09:59] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [10:08] | Can I help you? I’m looking for Liam Court. | -有什么事吗 -我找利亚姆·柯特 | 
| [10:10] | You found him. | 我就是 | 
| [10:12] | Detective Thompsen. | 我是汤普森侦探 | 
| [10:13] | Los Angeles Police Department. | 洛杉矶警察局的 | 
| [10:16] | I’ve got a few questions about a missing person you might know. | 关于某个你可能认识的失踪人员 想问你几个问题 | 
| [10:18] | Vanessa Shaw. | 瓦内萨·肖恩 | 
| [10:42] | So, uh, what exactly do you need to know about Vanessa? | 关于瓦内萨 你具体想知道什么 | 
| [10:44] | I can’t get into the details of an open investigation. | 开放式调查的具体细节恕我不能细说 | 
| [10:48] | I’ve got a few questions for Miss Shaw, | 本来是想问肖恩女士的 | 
| [10:49] | and I haven’t been able to find her. | 但是找不到她了 | 
| [10:51] | This bar is her last known address. | 她最后的地址是这个酒吧 | 
| [10:53] | She moved out months ago. | 她几个月前搬出去了 | 
| [10:55] | Really? I thought you just announced your engagement | 真的吗 我记得你上周在一个聚会上 | 
| [10:58] | at a party last week? | 才刚刚宣布你们订婚 | 
| [11:00] | My teenage daughter follows you on Twitter. | 我小女儿关注了你的微博 | 
| [11:03] | Yeah, well, you can’t believe everything you read. | 是没错 但微博不一定都是真实的 | 
| [11:06] | Vanessa does my PR. | 瓦内萨负责我工作上的公关部分 | 
| [11:07] | I actually haven’t seen her since the party. | 其实聚会结束后 我就没见到她了 | 
| [11:08] | You haven’t seen your fiancée and business partner | 一周没见到你的未婚妻兼合伙人 | 
| [11:10] | in over a week and you’re not concerned? | 你一点也不担心吗 | 
| [11:11] | I told you, she’s not my fiancée. | 我说过了 她不是我的未婚妻 | 
| [11:15] | We, uh, actually never really got along. | 事实上 我们一直都合不来 | 
| [11:17] | Yeah, most couples don’t feel that way | 我懂 大部分情侣直到结婚以后 | 
| [11:18] | until after the wedding. | 才知道什么叫和睦相处 | 
| [11:19] | Yeah. Well, most couples don’t meet | 也许吧 大部分情侣也不会见面时 | 
| [11:21] | when one of them runs the other one over with a car. | 一个人开车从另一个人身上碾过去 | 
| [11:24] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [11:24] | If knew where she was, I would tell you. | 如果我知道她在哪里 我会告诉你的 | 
| [11:26] | Well, if you think of anything else, give me a call. | 如果想起来其他事情 记得打给我 | 
| [11:29] | But if we don’t find her, | 如果我们找不到她 | 
| [11:30] | – I’m sure you and I will be talking again. – Yeah. | -我们肯定会很快再见面的 -好的 | 
| [11:34] | Thanks for your time, Mr. Court. | 感谢你的帮助 柯特先生 | 
| [11:42] | Getting out of the house is part of your recovery. | 走出这里是你康复的一部分 | 
| [11:45] | You have to stop moping | 别没精打采的 | 
| [11:45] | and start doing stuff that makes you feel better. | 做点让你开心的事吧 | 
| [11:47] | Or something that makes you feel better? | 还是让你开心的事 | 
| [11:51] | Okay. Okay. Fine. | 好吧好吧 | 
| [11:52] | So, uh, what class is this that you signed me up for? | 所以你给我报了个什么课 | 
| [11:55] | Standing 101? | “萌萌 站起来”吗[出自电影《赤壁》] | 
| [11:57] | – Hi, Annie. – Hi. | -你好 安妮 -你好 | 
| [11:58] | Dixon, hi, I’m Sam. | 迪克森 你好 我是山姆 | 
| [11:59] | – I’m the trauma counselor. – Hey. | -我是创伤顾问 -你好 | 
| [12:00] | Annie told me about what you’ve been going through. | 安妮给我说了你的事情 | 
| [12:02] | I’m pretty sure group therapy will help. | 我相信团体治疗会对你有帮助 | 
| [12:04] | Hey, Sam, how are you? | 山姆 最近怎么样 | 
| [12:05] | Hi, how are you feeling today? | 你最近怎么样啊 | 
| [12:07] | Oh, hell, no. | 哎呦我去 | 
| [12:08] | Dixon, please. | 迪克森 拜托了 | 
| [12:10] | – Annie, give me my chair. – No. | -安妮 把轮椅给我 -不给 | 
| [12:11] | You need more than physical therapy to get better. | 想要好起来 你需要的不只是理疗 | 
| [12:14] | You have to talk about your issues. | 你必须多聊聊你的心病 | 
| [12:16] | My only issue is that a truck driver | 我唯一的心病就是那个卡车司机 | 
| [12:18] | speeding down Dry Creek Highway– | 在干溪高速公路上突然减速 | 
| [12:19] | maybe high on meth– put me in this chair. | 他也许吸毒正嗨 却把我整残废了 | 
| [12:22] | How’s talking about it gonna get me out of it? | 你说怎么聊才能让我康复 | 
| [12:24] | Just try it. | 试试行吗 | 
| [12:25] | For me? | 就当是为我 | 
| [12:33] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好吧好吧 | 
| [12:35] | But when you get back, if I’m walking, | 你回来的时候 如果我能站起来了 | 
| [12:36] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我不会放过你的 | 
| [12:37] | I will pick you up in an hour. | 我一个小时以后来接你 | 
| [12:41] | All right, let’s take a seat, everyone. | 来 大家都坐下吧 | 
| [12:43] | Get started. | 我们开始了 | 
| [12:44] | How you feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 | 
| [12:48] | Wasn’t that awesome? | 帅呆了有没有 | 
| [12:50] | Would two mature adults go see the breakfast screening | 两个成熟的成年人会在早饭时间 | 
| [12:52] | of Zombie Murderers From Hell? | 去看《地狱使者僵尸杀手》吗 | 
| [12:54] | Not on a full stomach, they wouldn’t. | 他们不会吃饱饭再去看的 | 
| [12:56] | Okay, let’s see what’s next. | 让我们来看看下一个是什么 | 
| [12:57] | All right. | 首先 | 
| [12:58] | “Kiss a stranger, | 亲一个陌生人 | 
| [12:59] | hitchhike a ride from a biker gang…” | 打一个摩托帮的顺风车 | 
| [13:02] | Go home. | 回家吧 | 
| [13:04] | Um, no. | 才不要呢 | 
| [13:05] | We still have a list of crazy fun things left to do. | 我们还有很多疯狂有趣的事情没做呢 | 
| [13:07] | I know, Ade, but… | 我懂 艾德 可是我… | 
| [13:09] | being irresponsible isn’t making me | 表现的不负责任一点也没有让我觉得 | 
| [13:11] | feel ready to be a mom. | 我准备好做个母亲了 | 
| [13:12] | – This is… I’m still scared. – Okay. | -意思就是说…我还是害怕 -好吧 | 
| [13:15] | Well, then, maybe this has more to do with facing your fears. | 也许这么做就是让你更直面自己的恐惧 | 
| [13:18] | And what better way of overcoming fear | 没有什么比征服最难的这个 | 
| [13:20] | than by conquering your biggest one? | 更能让你克服恐惧了吧 | 
| [13:21] | We’re doing number five. Ade. No. | -我们去做第五条 -别啊 艾德 | 
| [13:24] | I can’t do number five. | 我做不了第五条 | 
| [13:26] | I’ve been afraid of number five since I was five. | 我从五岁起 就害怕第五条 | 
| [13:27] | Silver. | 小银 | 
| [13:28] | You walked away from Liam and Navid to have this baby. | 你为了要个孩子离开了利亚姆和纳维 | 
| [13:31] | You can’t let anything else stand in your way. | 别再让其他事情阻止你了 | 
| [13:32] | Oh, fine. | 行吧 | 
| [13:34] | But I wouldn’t be so afraid | 如果我没有一开始惧怕僵尸启示录 | 
| [13:35] | if I wasn’t already worried about the zombie apocalypse. | 我就不会这么害怕了 | 
| [13:40] | I have been 5 years. | 我坚持了五年 | 
| [13:41] | That was a great way to open the session. | 这给我们的交流会开了个好头 | 
| [13:43] | Thanks, Chris. | 感谢你的分享 克里斯 | 
| [13:46] | Dixon. | 迪克森 | 
| [13:47] | I know this is your first time, but | 我知道这是你第一次来 但是 | 
| [13:48] | is there anything you’d like to talk about today? | 今天有什么想跟大家分享的吗 | 
| [13:50] | I don’t know, I’m sorry, man. | 我不知道 抱歉 | 
| [13:53] | Um, what happened to me wasn’t my fault. | 我现在这样不是我的错 | 
| [13:54] | It was somebody else’s stupid mistake. | 都是因为别人愚蠢的错误 | 
| [13:57] | There was nothing I could do about it, | 我也无力改变 | 
| [13:58] | so I kind of feel it’s pointless to talk about it. | 所以我觉得多说无益 | 
| [14:00] | Talking about it can actually change how you feel. | 分享你的经历可以改变你的想法 | 
| [14:04] | But a lot of people feel uncomfortable talking | 但大多数人都会觉得第一次谈话 | 
| [14:06] | during their first session. | 就发言会很不自在 | 
| [14:09] | How about you, Megan? | 谈谈你吧 梅根 | 
| [14:09] | You’ve been here a few times. | 你已经来过几次了 | 
| [14:11] | Do you feel comfortable sharing your story today? | 你今天想跟大家分享你的故事吗 | 
| [14:15] | Yeah, I think so. | 可以 | 
| [14:20] | Well, uh, the thing that happened to me | 我的故事 | 
| [14:22] | didn’t actually happen to me. | 其实并不发生在我身上 | 
| [14:26] | It was my dad. | 是发生在我爸身上 | 
| [14:28] | He died in a car crash, | 他在一次车祸中去世了 | 
| [14:31] | and it’s been really hard, | 我难以接受 | 
| [14:32] | because it feels like it was my fault. | 因为我觉得这都是我的错 | 
| [14:34] | My dad was a truck driver, | 我爸爸是个货车司机 | 
| [14:37] | and about a month ago he was driving down Dry Creek Highway, | 一个月前在干溪高速路上 | 
| [14:40] | when this car with three guys in it pulled in front of him. | 突然有一辆载了三个人的车停在他的车前 | 
| [14:44] | – And he didn’t have time to stop. – Whoa, whoa. | -他来不及停车 -什么 | 
| [14:47] | Dry Creek Highway? | 干溪高速路 | 
| [14:48] | Let her finish. | 让她说完 | 
| [14:49] | We just got the toxicology report back, and… | 我们刚拿到尸检报告 | 
| [14:53] | there were no drugs or alcohol in his system. | 没有任何违规用药和酒精的记录 | 
| [14:55] | All I can think is he was working too many hours, | 我能想到的原因就是他连续工作太久 | 
| [14:58] | or not getting enough sleep, | 或者睡眠不足 | 
| [15:00] | and all to pay for my stupid tuition. | 都是为了帮我交那该死的学费 | 
| [15:05] | And now they’re all dead, and it’s all my fault. | 现在他们都死了 这都是我的错 | 
| [15:07] | I need my chair. | 我要轮椅 | 
| [15:09] | – Dixon, are you okay? – No. | -迪克森 你还好吧 -不 | 
| [15:10] | No, I-I… I’m… I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这儿 | 
| [15:13] | – I need my chair, please. – Okay. | -帮我拿下我的轮椅 -好的 | 
| [15:22] | I’m sorry, everybody. | 抱歉了各位 | 
| [15:30] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [15:32] | I’m Alec Martin. | 我是亚历克·马丁 | 
| [15:32] | I have a lunch meeting with Muriel Wentworth. | 我跟穆里尔·温特沃斯约了一起吃午饭 | 
| [15:34] | She’s upstairs, sir. | 她在楼上 先生 | 
| [15:36] | Thanks. All right. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:44] | Naomi. | 娜欧米 | 
| [15:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 | 
| [15:47] | I’m having breakfast. | 我在吃早餐 | 
| [15:49] | With you. | 跟你一起 | 
| [15:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [15:51] | Why do I have a feeling that Muriel Wentworth, | 为什么我感觉到 | 
| [15:54] | billionaire widow to | 这位软件界大亨莱纳斯·温特沃斯 | 
| [15:54] | software mogul Linus Wentworth, | 的百万富翁遗孀穆里尔·温特沃斯 | 
| [15:56] | isn’t coming to the meeting I prepared for half the night? | 根本不会来这个我准备了很久的会议 | 
| [15:58] | Okay, okay. | 行了 行了 | 
| [16:00] | So I’m not a 70-year-old Botox queen. | 我可不是70岁打着肉毒杆菌的女王 | 
| [16:03] | Yet. | 没到岁数而已 | 
| [16:03] | But I knew you’d clear your schedule | 但是我知道你会为了见富婆 | 
| [16:06] | for one of the richest women in the world. | 推掉所有的行程安排 | 
| [16:08] | And since we both have a full afternoon off, now, | 既然我们都有一下午空闲的时光 | 
| [16:11] | I figured, why not get to know each other? | 我想 不如我们好好了解一下彼此 | 
| [16:13] | It would take a band of pirates | 就算有一大群海盗阻止 | 
| [16:15] | to keep me on this boat. | 我也要下船 | 
| [16:18] | Or just a captain | 或者我只需要一名船长 | 
| [16:18] | with impeccable timing. | 和精准的计时 | 
| [16:21] | I think you’re stuck with me. | 我想你现在哪也去不了了 | 
| [16:35] | Are you really gonna sit there and sulk all day? | 你就打算一直闷闷不乐的坐在那 | 
| [16:37] | I’m not sulking. | 我没有不高兴 | 
| [16:38] | I’m communicating with sharks in the vicinity. | 我在联系附近的鲨鱼 | 
| [16:40] | Oh, really? And are they listening? | 是嘛 他们听你的吗 | 
| [16:43] | – You’re still here, so, no. – Look, Alec, | -你还活着 看来不听 -听着 亚历克 | 
| [16:45] | I realize you think I’m a pain in the ass. | 我知道你把我视为眼中钉 | 
| [16:48] | Maybe I am. | 也许我是 | 
| [16:49] | But I’m not going anywhere. | 但是我哪也不会去 | 
| [16:51] | Max and I are going to be together for the rest of our lives. | 麦克斯和我会一起度过余生 | 
| [16:53] | So if you won’t make an effort for me, | 所以就算你不帮我 | 
| [16:54] | would you at least do it for him? | 你也应该为他着想 | 
| [17:00] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [17:00] | – I am? – Yeah. | -是吗 -太好了 | 
| [17:02] | I have been pretty tough on you. | 我一直挑你的刺 | 
| [17:04] | Maybe I haven’t given you a chance. | 也许我应该给你个机会 | 
| [17:05] | The truth is, I tend not to be very tolerant of other people. | 说真的 我的容忍度有限 | 
| [17:08] | Me, either! | 我也是 | 
| [17:09] | In fact, I’m downright intolerant, I mean… | 事实上 我眼里容不得沙子 | 
| [17:11] | I have trouble connecting to people. | 我跟人交流有障碍 | 
| [17:13] | I grew up wealthy, and my parents sheltered me | 我成长在富裕的家庭 我父母为我遮风挡雨 | 
| [17:15] | so I didn’t have a lot of friends, and… | 所以我也没几个朋友 | 
| [17:17] | – You don’t want to hear all this. – Yes, of… | -你不会想听这些的 -不 | 
| [17:20] | Of course I do. | 我愿意听 | 
| [17:23] | My parents used to drag me to these galas in Newport Beach. | 我父母总逼我去纽波特比奇沙滩参加盛会 | 
| [17:27] | I would sneak off just to see other kids hanging out | 我为了看别的孩子如何闲逛常常溜走 | 
| [17:28] | so I could learn how to do it. | 这样我能学学该怎么做 | 
| [17:30] | The boardwalk on Balboa Peninsula was the best part | 巴波亚半岛的木板路 | 
| [17:33] | about being a kid. | 是我儿时最喜欢的地方 | 
| [17:34] | – Shut up. – Yeah. | -这么巧 -是啊 | 
| [17:35] | My dad used to take me to that boardwalk | 每次我们出海回来 | 
| [17:37] | – every time we’d finish sailing in the harbor. – Really? | -我爸就会带我去那条木板路 -真的吗 | 
| [17:39] | We’d go to Frosty’s and get ice cream, | 我们会去佛洛斯蒂冰激凌店吃冰激凌 | 
| [17:41] | go up on the Ferris wheel, | 去坐摩天轮 | 
| [17:42] | rent bikes. I mean… | 租单车骑 | 
| [17:43] | Mm, yeah. | 没错 | 
| [17:45] | It’s 20 minutes away. | 也就20分钟路程 | 
| [17:46] | We could cruise down and see if it’s still the same. | 我们可以驶过去看看那变没变 | 
| [17:48] | Oh, I don’t know. I really should get back to the office. | 不好说 我真的该回办公室了 | 
| [17:50] | Oh, for God’s sakes, stop thinking about work. | 拜托 别老想着工作了 | 
| [17:53] | Do something fun for once in your life. | 也该为生活找点乐子 | 
| [17:56] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [17:58] | I have to make a few calls, but then… I’m all in. | 我得打几个电话 不过 我去 | 
| [18:11] | Whoever put this deal together really hates you. | 负责这个项目的人真是有够恨你 | 
| [18:13] | Any one of my first year law students would know better | 我这任何一个法学院新生都明白不能签这合同 | 
| [18:15] | than to sign this, but I guess they don’t teach you | 我想表演学校没人教你 | 
| [18:18] | about contracts in acting school. | 关于合同的事吧 | 
| [18:20] | I didn’t go to acting school. | 我没上过表演学校 | 
| [18:21] | I just assumed the star of Corporate Invaders | 我以为入侵者公司的明星 | 
| [18:23] | was classically trained. | 肯定受过传统培训 | 
| [18:25] | That’s funny. | 有意思 | 
| [18:26] | Yeah. Maybe laughter will help mask the pain. | 也许笑容可以掩饰伤痛 | 
| [18:29] | Look, I’d help you if I could, | 我会尽力帮你 | 
| [18:30] | but this contract links you and Vanessa for three years. | 但是你跟瓦内萨签了三年的合约 | 
| [18:34] | Unless you could prove that the deal was fraudulent, | 除非你能证明交易存在欺诈 | 
| [18:36] | she would have to agree to dissolve the partnership. | 才能让她跟你解除合伙关系 | 
| [18:39] | Which means, | 也就是说 | 
| [18:40] | you either have to wait out the terms, | 要不然你就等到合约到期 | 
| [18:41] | or hope she gets hit by a bus. | 或是祈求她被车撞死 | 
| [18:45] | Uh, actually, there’s something else I wanted to-to ask you. | 事实上 我还有一些事想咨询你 | 
| [18:47] | Uh, I’m researching a role for an upcoming role, | 我在为近期要扮演的一个角色收集资料 | 
| [18:50] | and I just want to better understand my character. | 想要更好地理解这个人物 | 
| [18:52] | What would happen if, um, somebody saw an accident | 如果一个人目击了一场事故 | 
| [18:56] | and did nothing about it? | 却视若无睹 会有什么后果 | 
| [18:58] | It would depend on how serious the accident was. | 这要看这场事故的严重程度 | 
| [19:01] | For actively ignoring something that proved fatal, | 如果是故意无视一场致命的事故 | 
| [19:04] | that person could be charged with manslaughter. | 这个人可能会被指控为过失杀人 | 
| [19:09] | You actually look worried. | 你看着很担心啊 | 
| [19:11] | Maybe you can act. | 或许能胜任这个角色 | 
| [19:13] | I have to get to class. | 我得上课去了 | 
| [19:14] | – I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. – Thanks. | -抱歉没能帮到你 -谢谢 | 
| [19:19] | Liam? | 利亚姆 | 
| [19:21] | Have you seen Dixon? | 你看到迪克森了吗 | 
| [19:23] | I thought he wouldn’t leave the house. | 他不是不愿意离开家吗 | 
| [19:24] | Well, I kind of forced him to, | 其实 我逼他出来了 | 
| [19:26] | and now I’ve come to pick him up, | 现在我来接他 | 
| [19:27] | and he’s not here. | 他却不在了 | 
| [19:28] | He’ll probably… I don’t know. | 也许他… 我不知道 | 
| [19:30] | He’s on campus or something. He’ll probably turn up. | 也许他在校园里转转什么的 会出现的 | 
| [19:33] | Right. So I guess I’ll just go home, cross my fingers, | 对 所以我就回家 双手合十 | 
| [19:35] | and hope he doesn’t roll his chair off a cliff. | 祈祷他不会坐着轮椅滚下悬崖 | 
| [19:37] | I’m sorry. I’ve just got a lot on my mind. | 抱歉 我现在思绪混乱 | 
| [19:39] | I’m sure Dixon does, too. | 迪克森肯定也是 | 
| [19:41] | You know, maybe he just needed some time to get away and think. | 也许他只是想一个人静一静 | 
| [19:45] | I know I do. | 反正我想 | 
| [19:51] | I can’t believe Frosty remembered your name! | 佛洛斯蒂居然还记得你的名字 | 
| [19:54] | The king of the boardwalk knows who you are. | 木板路之王居然知道你是谁 | 
| [19:56] | What can I say? I hang with royalty. | 没办法啊 我身份显贵呗 | 
| [19:59] | Oh, my God, the Bay Arcade! I forgot! | 天哪 海湾游戏厅 我居然忘了 | 
| [20:02] | I used to spend hours playing Skee-Ball, | 我以前会玩几个小时的滚球 | 
| [20:03] | trying to win enough tickets get to a silver unicorn. | 就为赢得足够的票 换一个银色独角兽 | 
| [20:06] | That never happened. | 从没成功过 | 
| [20:08] | Do you know what? | 不如这样吧 | 
| [20:09] | I think it’s time to get you that silver unicorn. | 我们现在去给你搞到那个银色独角兽 | 
| [20:12] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [20:14] | I can do this. | 我可以的 | 
| [20:16] | I conquer this fear, I conquer all fears, right? | 我能够克服恐惧 克服一切恐惧 对吧 | 
| [20:19] | Totally. | 当然 | 
| [20:20] | Unless you die tragically. | 除非你很不幸地死了 | 
| [20:22] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [20:23] | I’m kidding. You got this. | 开玩笑的 你可以的 | 
| [20:25] | Ready to fly? | 准备好飞翔了吗 | 
| [20:26] | Ready as I’ll ever be. | 完全准备好了 | 
| [20:27] | When I say let go, just let go. | 我说放手 你就放 | 
| [20:30] | – Okay, got it. – Here we go. | -好的 没问题 -开始了 | 
| [20:34] | Ready. Set. | 预备 就位 | 
| [20:37] | Go. Yeah! Leg’s up! Leg’s up! | 走着 好的 腿抬高 腿抬高 | 
| [20:41] | Hands off. Look up. | 手放开 向上看 | 
| [20:44] | – Nice! – Oh, I’m doing it! | -很好 -我做到了 | 
| [20:46] | I’m really doing it! | 我真的做到了 | 
| [20:48] | Turn! Turn! | 转身 转身 | 
| [20:50] | Yes! | 好棒 | 
| [20:51] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [20:54] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [21:01] | Nice. Nice! | 不错 不错 | 
| [21:06] | I did it! | 我做到了 | 
| [21:07] | I knocked out number five! I kicked fear’s ass! | 我完成五项了 我克服了恐惧 | 
| [21:11] | – That was so good. – Okay. | -你做得太好了 -真爽 | 
| [21:15] | Okay, that did not look so good. | 这看着可不太好 | 
| [21:17] | – You okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 | 
| [21:19] | My ankle, my ankle, my ankle. | 我脚踝 脚踝 疼疼疼 | 
| [21:22] | The token guy said this is the only silver unicorn | 换币的人说这是整个半岛上仅剩的 | 
| [21:24] | on the peninsula, so you have to get it. | 一只银色独角兽了 你一定要拿到 | 
| [21:26] | Listen, I am a master on these machines, okay? | 放心 我玩这些很在行的 | 
| [21:28] | I’m just getting a feel for this puppy. | 我只是需要先找一下手感 | 
| [21:30] | We’ll get it this time. No doubt, no doubt, all right? | 这次一定拿得到 没问题 | 
| [21:32] | You said that about 20 minutes ago. | 你20分钟前就是这么说的 | 
| [21:34] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 | 
| [21:36] | Okay, steady, steady. Yes, yes, yes, right there, right there. | 好 稳住 稳住 对 就是那 | 
| [21:38] | – Right there. – Easy, easy. | -就那里 -慢慢来 | 
| [21:39] | – Oh, yes, yes, right there. – Easy. | -对对 看准了 -放松 | 
| [21:42] | – Got it! – Yes! | -拿到了 -好棒 | 
| [21:43] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太好了 -好的 | 
| [21:45] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 耶 太好了 太棒了 | 
| [21:50] | Told you. | 早告诉过你 | 
| [21:55] | No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 | 
| [21:56] | Naomi, wait. | 娜欧米 等等 | 
| [21:59] | We need to talk about this! | 我们得谈谈刚刚的事 | 
| [22:01] | No. We’re not talking about this because this… | 不 我们不需要谈 因为刚刚… | 
| [22:04] | this never happened! | 什么都没发生 | 
| [22:13] | Oh, Naomi, thank God you’re back. | 娜欧米 你终于回来了 | 
| [22:16] | I lost Dixon. Have you seen him? | 我找不到迪克森了 你见过他吗 | 
| [22:19] | No, and how do you lose a guy who can’t move? | 没 你怎么会找不到一个不能动的人 | 
| [22:21] | Well, because I pushed him too hard to get what I wanted | 因为我强迫他按我的意愿行事 | 
| [22:23] | and it blew up in my face, okay? | 结果情况失控自食恶果了 | 
| [22:25] | Yeah, that pretty much sums up my day, too. | 是吗 我今天的情况也差不多 | 
| [22:27] | But sorry I have no idea where Dixon is. | 但很抱歉 我不知道迪克森在哪 | 
| [22:30] | Guess I don’t know my brother as well as I thought I did. | 也许我没我想的那么了解我弟弟 | 
| [22:32] | If you don’t, who does? | 如果连你都不了解 还有谁 | 
| [22:34] | Riley. | 莱利 | 
| [22:35] | Who’s Riley? | 莱利是谁 | 
| [22:36] | Dixon’s jerky, know-it-all physical therapist. | 迪克森的那个无所不知的混蛋理疗师 | 
| [22:38] | He acts like being in a wheelchair | 好像就因为他坐着个轮椅 | 
| [22:39] | gives him some special insight into Dixon that I don’t have. | 他就比我更了解迪克森的内心想法 | 
| [22:42] | It’s like they’re in a club. | 好像他们是盟友一样 | 
| [22:44] | And now I actually sound like I’m jealous | 我的口气还真像是 | 
| [22:45] | that I’m not in a wheelchair. | 嫉妒人家坐轮椅一样 | 
| [22:47] | Yeah, you kind of do. | 是挺像的 | 
| [22:48] | But thanks for making me feel better about my day. | 不过谢谢 你让我的心情好了不少 | 
| [23:01] | Well, hello, sunshine. | 你好啊 阳光美女 | 
| [23:03] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把您给吹来了呢 | 
| [23:05] | Dixon doesn’t have a session today. | 迪克森今天不用做理疗的 | 
| [23:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [23:08] | I wanted Dixon to talk about his issues | 我想让迪克森倾诉心中的烦恼 | 
| [23:10] | and so I ambushed him into group therapy. | 所以我骗他参加了一个集体心理治疗 | 
| [23:14] | You did what? | 什么 | 
| [23:15] | Apparently he got upset and left in the middle of the session, | 显然他很生气 中途就离开了 | 
| [23:17] | and no one’s seen him since. | 之后就再没人见过他了 | 
| [23:19] | So my assessment that your brother’s problem | 所以我曾推断说 他的问题是心理原因 | 
| [23:22] | was mental is just way off. | 完全不靠谱是吗 | 
| [23:24] | I took your advice and I tried | 我接受了你的建议 | 
| [23:25] | to get through to him, but it did not work. | 试图理解他 但完全没效果 | 
| [23:27] | And now I can’t find him. | 而现在我找不到他了 | 
| [23:30] | Well, what do you want my help for? | 你想让我怎么帮你 | 
| [23:32] | I don’t know your brother at all, remember? | 我根本不了解你弟弟 对吧 | 
| [23:33] | Can you just drop the tough love drill sergeant bit for two minutes? | 你那冷硬的军官作风就不能放下一会儿吗 | 
| [23:37] | I get it… You are a war hero | 我知道 你是个战争英雄 | 
| [23:39] | who’s an expert in all things wheelchair. | 是轮椅方面的专家 | 
| [23:41] | So tell me where my brother is. | 快说我弟弟在哪吧 | 
| [23:45] | Yeah, look, if-if Dixon is upset | 如果迪克森提起那场意外时 | 
| [23:50] | talking about the accident, that means he’s… | 焦躁不安 就说明他 | 
| [23:51] | he’s finally processing the day of the crash. | 终于开始琢磨车祸当天的事了 | 
| [23:53] | He’s wondering what life would’ve been like | 他在想 如果当时他没在车里 | 
| [23:55] | had he not gotten in that car | 没在那条路上行驶 | 
| [23:56] | and driven down that road. | 他的生活会怎样 | 
| [23:59] | So what would have life been like? | 他的生活原本会怎样 | 
| [24:00] | Where was he headed that day? | 他那天要去哪 | 
| [24:03] | He was on his way to meet Ade at the Santa Monica Pier. | 他要去圣莫尼卡码头见艾德 | 
| [24:08] | Okay, so… | 好了 | 
| [24:09] | what do you do when the feat to conquer all fears | 当战胜所有恐惧的壮举沦为大溃败 | 
| [24:12] | is an epic fail? | 你会如何 | 
| [24:13] | Okay, hey, you weren’t that bad. | 你没那么逊啦 | 
| [24:15] | You conquered most of it. | 你战胜了大部分恐惧啊 | 
| [24:17] | Hey, I’m gonna go get the car. | 我去开车 | 
| [24:18] | – You stay here. – Yeah? | -你待着这里 -什么 | 
| [24:20] | Unless number six on your list | 除非你清单上的第六项 | 
| [24:21] | is falling off the curb. | 是从路边掉下来了 | 
| [24:24] | – I’ll be right back. – Very funny. | -我很快回来 -真搞笑 | 
| [24:27] | Erin Silver? | 艾莲·西福尔 | 
| [24:29] | Suzanne, hi. What are you doing here? | 苏珊娜 你好 你在这里干什么 | 
| [24:31] | Oh, you know us BRCA gene patients, | 我们这种乳腺癌基因病人 | 
| [24:33] | we’re always finding some reason to be at the hospital. | 是医院的常客 | 
| [24:35] | Though it’s not usually foot related. Are you okay? | 但这病跟脚没什么关系 你没事吧 | 
| [24:38] | Yeah, it’s just a sprained ankle. | 只是脚踝扭伤而已 | 
| [24:40] | Nothing life threatening. | 没有生命危险 | 
| [24:43] | I decided to have a… | 我决定… | 
| [24:45] | a baby before the BRCA gene surgeries. | 在乳腺癌基因手术前要个孩子 | 
| [24:48] | A friend of mine talked me into conquering | 我一个朋友刚刚还劝我 | 
| [24:50] | some of my fears, and, uh, | 克服恐惧呢 | 
| [24:51] | it didn’t really work out. | 但不管用 | 
| [24:55] | How have you been? | 你近来如何 | 
| [24:56] | I’m great. | 很好 | 
| [24:58] | The good news is I lost a couple pounds. | 好消息是我掉了几斤肉 | 
| [25:00] | The bad news is it was all boobs and ovaries. | 坏消息是都是从乳房和卵巢上掉的 | 
| [25:04] | Wow. You had the surgery. | 你做过手术了 | 
| [25:06] | A month ago. | 一个月前 | 
| [25:07] | Here to see my doctor for a follow-up. | 这次是来跟医生复查的 | 
| [25:10] | That’s great. You knew what you wanted, | 很好 你知道自己想要什么 | 
| [25:12] | you made a decision and… | 做了决定后 | 
| [25:13] | it must be a huge relief. | 一定松了一大口气吧 | 
| [25:15] | Actually, it was the scariest thing I’ve ever done. | 说真的 这是我经历过最恐怖的事了 | 
| [25:18] | It hurts, I have scars, | 很疼 留有疤痕 | 
| [25:20] | and I have to take pills for rest of my life. | 余生都要与药物相伴了 | 
| [25:22] | Erin, you’re not | 艾莲 你绝不 | 
| [25:23] | just afraid of becoming a parent. | 仅仅是害怕为人母 | 
| [25:25] | Your entire body is about to change… | 你的整个身体会发生改变 | 
| [25:28] | but you will be alive, | 但你会活下来 | 
| [25:30] | and you won’t go to bed worrying about cancer. | 不用忧心患上癌症 | 
| [25:34] | That’s one fear you can conquer. | 这种恐惧你是能战胜的 | 
| [25:37] | – I’m going to be late for a checkup. – Yeah. | -我复查快迟到了 -好的 | 
| [25:40] | It was great seeing you, Erin. | 见到你很高兴 艾莲 | 
| [25:41] | It’s great to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 | 
| [25:59] | So let me guess. | 我猜猜看吧 | 
| [26:00] | Uh, Annie called you to talk me off the ledge, | 安妮让你来开导我 | 
| [26:04] | or maybe take me back to therapy. | 或把我带回去治疗 | 
| [26:06] | Not everything’s about you, Dixon. | 来这不是全为了你 迪克森 | 
| [26:08] | It just so happens that today, gimps ride for free | 只不过刚好今天摩天轮 | 
| [26:11] | on the Ferris wheel, so… | 免费开放 | 
| [26:13] | Hey, if you want to talk… | 如果你想聊聊 | 
| [26:15] | – I don’t. – Why? | -我不想 -为什么 | 
| [26:17] | Ah, because your story’s so uniquely sad | 因为你的故事独一无二的悲情 | 
| [26:19] | that we’re both gonna weep? | 我俩都会潸然泪下吗 | 
| [26:24] | Come on, dude. | 说吧 老弟 | 
| [26:25] | I can handle it, if you can. | 只要你忍得住 我就能忍住 | 
| [26:31] | When I thought I was in this chair for no good reason, | 一想到自己不知为何就卧在轮椅上 | 
| [26:35] | I was like, what’s the point of even trying | 我就会想 我努力的意义何在 | 
| [26:36] | when some random loser with a semitruck | 某个开着二轮卡车的家伙 | 
| [26:38] | could take it all away, you know? | 轻易地就可以把我毁掉 | 
| [26:40] | Yeah, that’s a good attitude. | 这态度不错 | 
| [26:41] | Yeah, well, at least I had somebody to blame. | 至少我曾经还有个责怪的对象了 | 
| [26:43] | But today, a girl came in talking about her dad, | 不过今天 一个女孩过来聊起她爸爸 | 
| [26:46] | and I realized that her dad… | 然后我意识到她爸爸 | 
| [26:48] | is the random trucker. | 就是那个卡车司机 | 
| [26:52] | I just wanted to scream at her, and be like, | 我只想冲她大吼 | 
| [26:54] | “Your dad ruined my life!” | “你爸爸毁了我的生活” | 
| [26:56] | But I can’t… ’cause he was just a guy | 但我不能 因为他也只是个 | 
| [26:59] | who was trying to look out for the people he loves. | 想努力照顾他所爱之人的普通男人 | 
| [27:03] | If it’s not somebody else’s fault that I’m in this chair, | 如果我卧在轮椅上并非他人之过 | 
| [27:05] | man, then whose is it? | 那是谁的错呢 | 
| [27:08] | It’s yours. | 是你的错 | 
| [27:09] | – What? – Weren’t you in a hurry | -什么 -你是不是 | 
| [27:10] | to get to this exact pier to make up with your girlfriend? | 为了跟女友复合着急赶往那个码头 | 
| [27:12] | Which, that’s your fault, by the way, too. | 顺便说一下 这还真是你的错 | 
| [27:14] | God, you’re a menace. | 天啊 你是个马路杀手 | 
| [27:15] | – Please don’t. – Don’t what? | -请别提了 -别提什么 | 
| [27:16] | Don’t take away your right to be a victim? | 不要剥夺你做受害者的权利吗 | 
| [27:19] | Point out how pathetic you’re being right now? | 还是不要指出你现在有多可悲 | 
| [27:20] | Riley, I swear, I will mess you up. | 莱利 我发誓 我会揍你的 | 
| [27:23] | Try it. | 来啊 | 
| [27:24] | Try. Get out of that chair right now and punch me. | 来啊 从轮椅上站起来打我啊 | 
| [27:27] | At least you can. | 至少试试吧 | 
| [27:27] | Well, maybe I will. | 也许我真敢 | 
| [27:29] | Okay. Do it then. | 好啊 那就来吧 | 
| [27:29] | Come on, Dixon. | 站起来 迪克森 | 
| [27:30] | Punch me. Get out of the chair | 揍我啊 从轮椅上站起来 | 
| [27:32] | and punch me. Bring it. | 揍我啊 来啊 | 
| [27:33] | I’m right here. Come on. There you go. | 我就在这儿 来啊 对啦 | 
| [27:36] | There you go. | 对啦 | 
| [27:39] | Look at that. | 看吧 | 
| [27:40] | Looks like I’m right again, huh? | 看来又被我说中了 | 
| [27:43] | Dixon, it was an accident, okay? | 迪克森 这只是场意外 好吗 | 
| [27:45] | It doesn’t matter who was at fault. | 是谁的错根本无关紧要 | 
| [27:47] | What matters is what you do from this moment forward. | 重要的是此刻起你要怎么做 | 
| [27:50] | Only person that’s keeping you in this chair right now is you. | 把你禁锢在轮椅上的人是你自己 | 
| [28:06] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 | 
| [28:18] | Okay, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 | 
| [28:19] | that is your West Bev surf team class of 2013. | 这是2013年西比弗利冲浪班 | 
| [28:24] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [28:25] | for the final event, the Alumni Surf. | 最后一项赛事 校友冲浪赛 | 
| [28:28] | Let’s hear it for them, people. | 为他们加油吧 | 
| [28:36] | I still can’t believe you lost Dixon. | 我还是不敢相信你弄丢了迪克森 | 
| [28:38] | That’s funny coming from the girl | 听到某女这么说真搞笑 | 
| [28:40] | whose list nearly killed Silver. | 她的清单差点害死了小银 | 
| [28:42] | I was trying to help a friend get pregnant. | 我只是努力帮朋友怀孕而已 | 
| [28:44] | On a trapeze? | 在秋千上吗 | 
| [28:45] | This is a really weird conversation. | 这段对话很诡异啊 | 
| [28:48] | Look at them. | 看看他们 | 
| [28:50] | We were them two years ago. | 两年前我们与她们一样 | 
| [28:52] | All happy, and healthy, and… | 无忧无虑 身体健康 | 
| [28:54] | hopeful, and not afraid of anything. | 充满希望 无所畏惧 | 
| [28:57] | And the worst thing that could happens was | 可能发生的最糟情况就是 | 
| [28:59] | you making out with the wrong guy at prom. | 在毕业舞会上跟一个错误的人亲热 | 
| [29:03] | Okay, Alec kissed me. | 好吧 亚历克吻了我 | 
| [29:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [29:06] | When? | 什么时候 | 
| [29:07] | On our friend date. | 我们友谊之约的时候 | 
| [29:08] | How was it? | 感觉如何 | 
| [29:10] | Alec’s hot. | 亚历克很性感啊 | 
| [29:12] | I mean… not that it makes it okay. | 我是说…可这还是不对的 | 
| [29:14] | What exactly happened? | 到底发生了什么 | 
| [29:16] | We were having a wonderful day out. | 那天我们出去玩得很开心 | 
| [29:18] | I mean, he was his usual ass self, at first, | 一开始 他还是那副讨人厌的样子 | 
| [29:20] | but then I took him yachting, and then we had lunch, | 不过后来我带他去乘游艇 吃午饭 | 
| [29:23] | and he won me a silver unicorn, | 他还为我赢了一只银色独角兽 | 
| [29:24] | and the moment was perfect, and then all of a sudden | 那一刻真是无比美好 可突然间 | 
| [29:26] | he kissed me. | 他吻了我 | 
| [29:28] | I’ve been trying to pretend like it didn’t happen. | 我努力假装这一切都没发生过 | 
| [29:30] | Okay, well, you have to tell Max. | 好吧 你得告诉麦克斯 | 
| [29:31] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么 | 
| [29:32] | That I tricked his best friend into spending the day with me, | 我哄他最好的朋友和我出去玩 | 
| [29:35] | forced him to like me, | 强迫他喜欢我 | 
| [29:36] | and then, oops, we kissed. | 然后一不小心我们接吻了 | 
| [29:38] | With my track record with Austin | 考虑到我和奥斯汀的前科 | 
| [29:40] | and now this, Max is never gonna trust me again. | 再来这一出 麦克斯再也不会相信我了 | 
| [29:42] | You know, Max will understand, but you have to tell him. | 麦克斯会理解的 但你得跟他说实话 | 
| [29:46] | If you don’t tell Max, and then he somehow finds out, | 如果你不告诉他 他从别处得知 | 
| [29:49] | then your relationship will be ruined. | 那你们就真玩完了 | 
| [30:02] | Dixon, dude. | 迪克森 老兄 | 
| [30:04] | Annie practically put out an AMBER Alert for you. | 安妮几乎要发布失踪人员警报找你了 | 
| [30:06] | Uh, yeah, I heard. | 是啊 听说了 | 
| [30:08] | Um, yeah, why aren’t you surfing with the alumni? | 你为什么不和校友们一起冲浪呢 | 
| [30:10] | Uh, I got a lot on my mind. | 我现在脑子很乱 | 
| [30:13] | I figured I’d take a drive up the coast and clear my head. | 我想沿海兜个风 理清思绪 | 
| [30:15] | I hear you, man. | 我太理解你了 | 
| [30:17] | This accident stuff is eating me up inside. | 这起事故要把我吞噬殆尽了 | 
| [30:20] | I’m just staring to realize | 我才开始明白 | 
| [30:21] | that I can’t let that one moment | 我不能让那一刻 | 
| [30:23] | hang over my head for the rest of my life. | 终生盘踞于我脑海 | 
| [30:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [30:27] | Well, hey, now that I know you’re all right, | 既然你现在没事了 | 
| [30:29] | I’ll see you later. | 我们一会儿见 | 
| [30:30] | Yeah. Uh, wait, wait, wait. Before you go… | 好 等等 你走之前 | 
| [30:34] | I kind of need a big favor. | 能麻烦你一件事吗 | 
| [30:37] | Hey, Annie. | 嗨 安妮 | 
| [30:39] | Oh, my God, Riley. Did you find Dixon? | 天啊 莱利 你找到迪克森了吗 | 
| [30:41] | Yeah, yeah, we had a pleasant little chat. | 找到了 我们还愉快地聊了一会儿 | 
| [30:43] | He’s not back yet? | 他还没回来吗 | 
| [30:44] | No, he’s still not answering his phone. | 没有 他还是不接电话 | 
| [30:48] | What exactly did you say? | 你究竟跟他说了什么 | 
| [30:50] | Just that he was a pathetic loser | 就说他是个可悲的失败者 | 
| [30:52] | and it was his fault that he couldn’t walk. | 不能走路都是他自己的错 | 
| [30:54] | What? It usually works. | 怎么了 这番话通常很有效 | 
| [30:56] | Ah, see? | 没说错吧 | 
| [31:00] | Dixon. Dixon, are you okay? | 迪克森 迪克森 你还好吗 | 
| [31:03] | Yeah, yeah, um… | 挺好 挺好 | 
| [31:07] | at least I will be. | 至少会好起来的 | 
| [31:12] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [31:26] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了 | 
| [31:27] | More than ever. | 迫不及待了 | 
| [31:29] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [31:32] | All right, here we go. | 好吧 开始咯 | 
| [31:57] | Yes! | 好 | 
| [32:12] | I am so proud of you | 你今天能重返那里 | 
| [32:13] | for getting back out there today. | 我真为你自豪 | 
| [32:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:16] | It was…truly inspiring. | 这真是…鼓舞人心 | 
| [32:18] | – Highlight of my day. – It was great. | -今天的精彩时刻 -太棒了 | 
| [32:20] | I mean, I know I’m not out there strutting | 我知道这次并不像以往 | 
| [32:22] | like I usually do– | 那样熟练 | 
| [32:24] | Hell, I don’t even know if I ever will again– | 该死 也不知道还会不会再… | 
| [32:26] | but… I was out there in the water. | 可是…我重新入水了 | 
| [32:29] | I was living my life. | 过回了我的生活 | 
| [32:30] | I got to move on. | 我得开始新生活 | 
| [32:32] | You were brave. | 你很勇敢 | 
| [32:35] | I need to go be brave, too. | 我也要勇敢起来 | 
| [32:37] | I got to talk to Alec. | 我得去和亚历克谈谈 | 
| [32:42] | – Who’s ready for a drink? – This man. | -谁想喝一杯 -这位先生 | 
| [32:44] | Hey, I can get it. | 我去拿 | 
| [32:45] | No, no, no. Relax, I got it. | 不不 别紧张 我来拿 | 
| [32:49] | Need help? | 需要帮助吗 | 
| [32:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:54] | Ladies. | 女士们 | 
| [32:56] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 | 
| [32:57] | Oh, hey, uh, Dixon, I got some ice outside. | 迪克森 外面有些冰块 | 
| [32:59] | Can you help me? | 能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [33:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没问题 | 
| [33:05] | Okay, can you be careful with him, please? | 好的 能麻烦你照顾他吗 | 
| [33:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [33:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [33:10] | You know, this is gonna be my last drink for a while. | 这是我这阵子最后一次喝酒了 | 
| [33:13] | I made an appointment at the fertility clinic in the morning. | 我早上和生育诊所预约了 | 
| [33:16] | Oh. See? All you had to do was overcome your fear. | 看到了吧 你要做的就是克服恐惧 | 
| [33:19] | Trapeze totally worked. | 空中飞行完全奏效了 | 
| [33:20] | Uh, yeah! I guess. | 或许吧 | 
| [33:23] | I ran into a friend at the hospital, | 我之前在医院碰到一个朋友 | 
| [33:25] | and… | 然后 | 
| [33:28] | I’m still terrified, | 我还是很害怕 | 
| [33:29] | but… | 不过 | 
| [33:31] | the one thing that’s scarier would be not living my life. | 更令我害怕的是无法活出自我 | 
| [33:34] | Well, you know, you don’t get nauseous on day one. | 你不会从第一天开始就有妊娠反应 | 
| [33:38] | We can still hit a few more things on your list, | 如果你愿意 我们还可以接着完成 | 
| [33:40] | tomorrow, if you want. | 几项你清单上的活动 | 
| [33:41] | I’ll take a rain check. | 还是改天吧 | 
| [33:43] | There’s something from the baby shower that I want to try. | 迎婴送礼会上还有些事我想尝试 | 
| [33:47] | If you’re talking about the stripper, | 如果你是指脱衣舞男 | 
| [33:49] | I think his name was Jason. | 他名字叫加森 | 
| [33:53] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 | 
| [33:55] | Looks like you did know what Dixon needs. | 看起来你确实了解迪克森需要什么 | 
| [33:57] | Dixon’s going through a lot of the same things | 迪克森现在经历的这一切 | 
| [33:59] | I went through after my own accident a few years ago. | 就是几年前我出事后所经历的 | 
| [34:02] | I can’t imagine what it was like serving in Afghanistan. | 我无法想象在阿富汗服役的景象 | 
| [34:07] | Yeah, look, Annie, um… | 是啊 安妮 | 
| [34:10] | I was never in the military. | 我没服过兵役 | 
| [34:13] | I got offered a ton of money | 有人以高价雇我到那儿 | 
| [34:14] | to work over there as a private contractor. | 当私人承包商 | 
| [34:18] | Then one night… | 某天晚上 | 
| [34:20] | after I delivered some supplies into town, I… | 当我把货运到城里 我… | 
| [34:24] | I got drunk, decided I was gonna race somebody back to camp. | 我喝醉了 决定和别人飚车回营地 | 
| [34:29] | Flipped my truck, and I woke up the next day | 结果卡车翻了 第二天醒来之后 | 
| [34:31] | with no feeling below my waist. | 我的下半身就再无知觉了 | 
| [34:34] | Wow. I just assumed… | 我只是理所当然地认为… | 
| [34:37] | Everybody thinks I’m a hero, | 每个人都以为我是个英雄 | 
| [34:40] | but, uh, the truth is, I was just there for a paycheck. | 但实际上 我去那里只是为了赚钱 | 
| [34:45] | Actually, I was… I was trying to save up money for my wedding. | 其实我 我当时在为婚礼攒钱 | 
| [34:49] | – You’re married? – No. After the accident, | -你结婚了吗 -没有 事故发生后 | 
| [34:51] | my fiancee left me. | 我的未婚妻离开了我 | 
| [34:54] | Turns out she couldn’t handle me being in a wheelchair, so… | 她不能接受我坐轮椅这个事实 所以… | 
| [34:57] | You know, for the longest time, | 很长时间以来 | 
| [34:59] | I felt sorry for myself, like Dixon, | 我和迪克森一样 自怨自艾 | 
| [35:01] | ’cause I wanted to blame someone, | 我想找个人来怪罪 | 
| [35:03] | but, um… | 但是… | 
| [35:05] | I realized that the person that put me in this chair was me. | 后来我意识到害我坐轮椅的人正是我自己 | 
| [35:08] | I was an ass. | 我以前是个混蛋 | 
| [35:11] | Sometimes I still am. | 现在有些时候我还是 | 
| [35:14] | Yeah, well, today for my brother | 是啊 但今天 对于我弟弟来说 | 
| [35:18] | you were a hero. | 你是个英雄 | 
| [35:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [35:31] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢了 哥们 -没事 | 
| [35:34] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有… | 
| [35:35] | Thanks for helping me out today, man. | 谢谢哥们今天帮我的忙 | 
| [35:37] | Seriously. | 真的 | 
| [35:38] | And if I don’t see you before you leave, cheers. | 如果你离开前我们见不到了的话 干杯 | 
| [35:42] | Actually, uh… | 其实… | 
| [35:44] | I don’t think I’m gonna go. | 我想我不会离开了 | 
| [35:45] | Why? Uh, what happened? | 为什么 怎么了 | 
| [35:48] | I was thinking about what you said | 我在思考你下水前说的话 | 
| [35:49] | before you went in the water about how you can’t let one moment | 你说 不要让一件事 | 
| [35:52] | hang over your head forever. | 困扰自己一辈子 | 
| [35:54] | And, uh, there’s something I need to take care of. | 所以 有件事我要去处理 | 
| [36:12] | Hi. Uh, I need to speak with Detective Thompsen. | 你好 我想找一下汤普森探员 | 
| [36:15] | I have something to tell him about Vanessa Shaw. | 关于瓦内萨·肖恩 我有事要告诉他 | 
| [36:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:26] | Hope that doesn’t count as my last meal. | 希望这不是我的最后一餐 | 
| [36:29] | So… | 所以… | 
| [36:34] | you know where Vanessa Shaw is? | 你知道瓦内萨·肖恩的下落 | 
| [36:37] | Not exactly. | 并不是 | 
| [36:40] | Look, uh, after the party we had a fight. | 听着 派对结束后 我们吵了起来 | 
| [36:44] | I didn’t say anything because I was glad to finally just… | 我之前没有交代 是因为我庆幸她终于 | 
| [36:48] | have her out of my life. | 从我的世界里消失了 | 
| [36:51] | But the truth is… | 但事实是… | 
| [36:51] | We know. | 我们了解 | 
| [36:54] | You do? | 真的吗 | 
| [36:55] | We were on her for bank fraud, | 之前我们就因为银行诈骗案在查她 | 
| [36:57] | but what you said about | 但是听你说 | 
| [36:58] | her hitting you with the car got me thinking. | 她开车撞你的事以后 我们觉得不对劲 | 
| [37:00] | Did a little digging and found a whole lot more. | 深查了一下 发现事情远不止那么简单 | 
| [37:03] | Turns out you’re not | 事实证明你并不是 | 
| [37:03] | Vanessa Shaw’s first rodeo. | 第一个被瓦内萨·肖恩诈骗的 | 
| [37:06] | This girl is a master con artist. | 这女孩是个行骗高手 | 
| [37:09] | She’s been at least five different people in the last five years. | 过去五年她伪装成至少五个不同的身份 | 
| [37:12] | Vanessa Shaw’s not even her real name. | 瓦内萨·肖恩根本不是她的真名 | 
| [37:14] | Technically, | 严格意义上讲 | 
| [37:15] | your fiancee and business partner doesn’t even exist. | 你的未婚妻兼合作伙伴 根本不存在 | 
| [37:19] | So… | 这么说来… | 
| [37:21] | she’s really gone. | 她真的消失了 | 
| [37:23] | The FBI took over the case. | 联邦调查局接手了这个案子 | 
| [37:24] | If her previous pattern | 照她以前的作案风格 | 
| [37:26] | was any indication she’s probably fled the state, | 她很可能已经逃离加州了 | 
| [37:28] | maybe even the country. | 没准已经逃出美国了 | 
| [37:29] | I’d be surprised if any of us saw her again. | 要是我们还有人能再见到她那才奇怪 | 
| [37:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [37:40] | I’m sorry I forced you into this group thing, | 很抱歉我逼你参加这个集体治疗 | 
| [37:42] | but I am glad you found some people | 但我很高兴看到你结识了 | 
| [37:44] | who understand what you’re going through. | 能理解你经历的人 | 
| [37:45] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 我也很高兴 | 
| [37:48] | You know I only do all this because I love you, right? | 我这么做是因为爱你 你懂的对吗 | 
| [37:50] | Yeah, I know, but… | 我懂 但是 | 
| [37:52] | you got to stop loving me so much. | 你可不能再这么爱我了 | 
| [37:54] | Seriously, we got to get you a puppy or something. | 说真的 我们得给你弄只宠物狗什么的 | 
| [37:58] | No. But for real… | 开玩笑的 但说真的… | 
| [38:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [38:08] | Hey. Dixon, right? | 你是迪克森 对吧 | 
| [38:10] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [38:11] | – I’m Megan. – Hey. | -我是梅根 -你好 | 
| [38:13] | You’re taller today. | 你今天变高了些 | 
| [38:14] | Yeah, yeah, a little bit. | 是啊 的确高了一点 | 
| [38:18] | Uh… I heard your story yesterday, about your dad. | 我昨天听了你的故事 关于你父亲的 | 
| [38:22] | There’s something you need to know. | 有些话我想对你说 | 
| [38:31] | You shouldn’t blame yourself. | 你不需要责备你自己 | 
| [38:33] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 | 
| [38:36] | Thanks. I-I appreciate that. | 谢谢 我 我很感激你说这些 | 
| [38:40] | Hi, everyone. Shall we begin? | 大家好 可以开始了吗 | 
| [38:48] | Who wants to share first? | 谁想第一个说 | 
| [38:56] | Okay, good. | 行了 很好 | 
| [38:58] | All set. | 都准备好了 | 
| [39:03] | Most people don’t use these pregnancy gift cards | 大多数人会等肚子大起来以后 | 
| [39:04] | till they’re showing. | 才用这些孕妇礼品卡 | 
| [39:06] | I know… | 我知道… | 
| [39:07] | But I kind of want to remember my body like this… | 但我想在身体开始发生变化前 | 
| [39:10] | before all the changes. | 记录下自己现在的身材 | 
| [39:12] | Uh, I’m all set, so whenever you’re ready. | 我随时可以开始 只要你准备好 | 
| [39:14] | Yes. Here? | 好 在这里吗 | 
| [39:16] | Yeah, right there in the middle. | 对 就在正中央 | 
| [39:19] | Fantastic. | 很好 | 
| [39:21] | Whenever you’re ready. Yep. | 你准备好就可以随时开始 | 
| [39:38] | That’s quite a rap sheet. | 原来她有这么多前科 | 
| [39:39] | I guess we’ll have the contract redrawn | 我想我们可以把 | 
| [39:40] | without Vanessa. | 瓦内萨从合同里撤销了 | 
| [39:42] | Or whoever she was. | 不管她真名叫什么 | 
| [39:45] | I’m glad we can move forward with everything. | 很高兴我们可以将事情向前推进了 | 
| [39:47] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [39:49] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [39:54] | Naomi, uh, listen, I want to apologize for what happened yesterday. | 娜欧米 听着 我要为昨天的事道歉 | 
| [39:57] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 | 
| [39:59] | We can’t pretend like it didn’t happen. | 我们没法装作什么都没发生 | 
| [40:01] | Look, my relationship with Max | 我和麦克斯的友情 | 
| [40:02] | is the most important thing in the world to me… | 对我来说是世界上最宝贵的东西 | 
| [40:04] | And my marriage to Max | 而我和麦克斯的婚姻 | 
| [40:06] | is the most important thing in the world to me… | 对我来说是世界上最宝贵的东西 | 
| [40:08] | which is why I decided to tell him the truth. | 这也正是我打算向他坦白的原因 | 
| [40:12] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 | 
| [40:14] | No. I don’t know. | 不确定 我不知道 | 
| [40:17] | If I don’t tell him, | 如果我不告诉他实情 | 
| [40:19] | he’ll never be able to trust me. | 他永远不会再相信我 | 
| [40:22] | Just give me time to do it in the right way. | 给我些时间 让我把这件事处理好 | 
| [40:26] | As a favor to a friend? | 就当是帮朋友一个忙好吗 | 
| [40:30] | Naomi. | 娜欧米 | 
| [40:32] | No matter what happens… | 不管发生什么… | 
| [40:35] | I’m glad we’re friends. | 很高兴我们成了朋友 | 
| [40:37] | I am, too, Alec. | 我也是 亚历克 |