| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | A preventative mastectomy won’t affect your fertility, | 乳房切除术不会影响你的生育能力 | 
| [00:05] | but a lot of women put off having their ovaries removed | 但有很多女性会等到生育之后 | 
| [00:08] | until after they’ve had children. | 才会接受卵巢移除手术 | 
| [00:10] | I want to have a baby, and if I’m gonna do it, | 我想生一个小孩 如果我想去做这些 | 
| [00:11] | I have to do it right now, | 那我现在就得开始了 | 
| [00:12] | so which one of you is up for that? | 你俩谁准备好了 | 
| [00:14] | If we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们真的要孩子 | 
| [00:15] | I need to know you’re in it for the long haul. | 那我得确定你已经做好了长久打算 | 
| [00:17] | I let you walk away, | 我让你离开 | 
| [00:18] | because I thought I needed to be everything for you. | 是因为我以为自己必须成为你的一切 | 
| [00:19] | I don’t want a baby right now, but I do want you. | 我现在不想要孩子 但是我想要你 | 
| [00:22] | That’s why I choose you. | 所以我选择了你 | 
| [00:24] | Will you have a baby with me, Teddy? | 你愿意和我生个孩子吗 泰迪 | 
| [00:26] | Our movie is doing so well, it got picked up for a sequel. | 我们的电影票房很好 准备拍摄续集 | 
| [00:30] | Just won’t do the movie. You have a contract, Liam, | 我不会演的 你有合同在身 利亚姆 | 
| [00:32] | and you start shooting in Bolivia in three days. | 三天内你要在玻利维亚开始拍摄 | 
| [00:34] | Do you, Madison, take Max to be | 麦迪逊 你是否愿意嫁给麦克斯 | 
| [00:36] | – your lawfully wedded husband? – I do. | -作为他的合法妻子 -我愿意 | 
| [00:38] | Stop! You can’t marry her. | 停下来 你不能娶她 | 
| [00:41] | She’s not the love of your life, Max. | 她不是你的真爱 麦克斯 | 
| [00:43] | I am. | 我才是 | 
| [00:44] | – Naomi, I didn’t marry Madison. – What? | -娜欧米 我没娶麦迪逊 -什么 | 
| [00:46] | I couldn’t marry Madison | 我不能在还爱着你的时候 | 
| [00:48] | when I am still in love with you. | 和麦迪逊结婚 | 
| [00:50] | – What happened with Dix? – He never showed up. | -小迪呢 -他根本没出现 | 
| [00:52] | You’re right– I need to put him behind me. | 你是对的 我必须忘了他 | 
| [00:54] | I didn’t have a signal to call Ade, | 我也没信号给艾德打电话 | 
| [00:56] | and she’s not answering her phone. | 她现在不接电话 | 
| [00:57] | I need you to find her | 你帮我找到她 | 
| [00:58] | and tell her that I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 | 
| [01:00] | Please don’t let her give up on me. | 请让她别放弃我 | 
| [01:01] | I’m coming back for her right now. | 我现在就回来找她 | 
| [01:02] | I can’t believe you took off like that. | 真不敢相信你就这么离开了 | 
| [01:04] | You, my friend, have a lot of explaining to do. | 我的朋友 你有很多需要解释 | 
| [01:12] | Mom… Mom… | 妈 妈你听我说 | 
| [01:14] | Mom! I did not just ruin my life, okay? | 妈 我没有自掘坟墓 好吗 | 
| [01:17] | Naomi and I both just… | 娜欧米和我都只是 | 
| [01:20] | Can you please not cry every time I say her name? | 求你了 别一提她就哭成吗 | 
| [01:24] | That would be helpful. | 哭也无济于事 | 
| [01:25] | No… all ri… | 不是 好啦 | 
| [01:26] | Look, I made my decision. | 我已经作出决定了 | 
| [01:28] | I’m sure that you and Dad will come… | 我相信你和爸爸会来… | 
| [01:30] | – Hello? – Aw, it’s Rachel. | -喂 -是蕾切尔 | 
| [01:33] | She’ll be wondering why I didn’t get on the plane to New York. | 她一定在纳闷我为什么没飞去纽约 | 
| [01:35] | Seriously, what did people do without cell phones? | 说真的 人们要是没有手机会怎样 | 
| [01:37] | I mean, it must’ve taken the world weeks to realize | 大家一定是几周后才知道 | 
| [01:38] | that someone walked away from a huge job offer and… | 有人放弃了一个超棒的工作机会 | 
| [01:42] | stormed into the wedding of the century | 闯进一个世纪婚礼 | 
| [01:43] | and blew up everybody’s lives. | 还毁了所有人的生活 | 
| [01:45] | Oh, you didn’t blow up my life. | 你没有毁掉我的生活 | 
| [01:47] | Did you ever think maybe today happened because of fate? | 你有没有想过今天发生的一切都是命运使然 | 
| [01:50] | There is clearly some kind of irresistible force | 冥冥之中一定有某种不可抗拒的力量 | 
| [01:53] | that draws us together. | 让我们破镜重圆 | 
| [01:54] | I mean, I think that maybe the only thing | 我想只有一种办法 | 
| [01:56] | that is keeping us apart | 能让我们分开 | 
| [01:59] | is failure to embrace our destiny. | 就是拒绝命运的安排 | 
| [02:06] | Naomi Clark… | 娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [02:08] | …you promised me a wedding. | 你答应给我一个婚礼 | 
| [02:10] | Yes, I did. | 是 我说过 | 
| [02:13] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 | 
| [02:17] | The minister just left. | 可牧师刚走 | 
| [02:19] | Right before she flipped me off and called me a whore. | 走之前还冲我竖中指 骂我婊子 | 
| [02:22] | Max! | 麦克斯 | 
| [02:25] | I just walked away from an impulsive engagement, | 我才从冲动订婚的阴影里走出来 | 
| [02:27] | and you just walked out of your wedding. | 而你也是个落跑新郎 | 
| [02:29] | I mean, should we-we think about this for a minute, or…? | 我们是不是该好好考虑一下 或是… | 
| [02:35] | there’s a limo over there, | 那儿有辆豪华轿车 | 
| [02:37] | and the Nevada border’s a couple of hours away, and… | 到内华达也有几小时的路程… | 
| [02:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [02:42] | So there’s that. | 就这样 | 
| [02:44] | I love you, so there’s that. | 我爱你 就这样 | 
| [02:47] | I love you! | 我爱你 | 
| [02:54] | Destiny, here we come! | 命运 我们来了 | 
| [03:02] | You’re actually walking | 你还好意思回来 | 
| [03:02] | back in here asking me for a second chance? | 要求重归于好吗 | 
| [03:06] | You robbed me! | 你打劫了我 | 
| [03:07] | I said I was sorry. | 我已经道歉了 | 
| [03:08] | We were partners, Liam. | 利亚姆 我们是搭档 | 
| [03:10] | You put my name on the accounts. | 账户上也有我的名字 | 
| [03:12] | I mean, technically, the money I took was mine. | 严格意义上说 我拿的是我的钱 | 
| [03:15] | I’ll call the police. | 我要报警 | 
| [03:16] | Baby… | 亲爱的 | 
| [03:17] | Vanessa! This is not happening. | 瓦内萨 我们不可能了 | 
| [03:21] | Why? Because I’m not all sad and noble | 为什么 因为我不是你心心念念的 | 
| [03:23] | like Little Miss Cancer Gene? | 苦情又高贵的癌症基因小美女吗 | 
| [03:25] | I cannot believe you’re actually holding out for a piece of that. | 不敢相信你竟为那种货色苦守死等 | 
| [03:28] | I am holding out for a life with someone who cares about me, | 我执着于真正关心我的人 | 
| [03:31] | instead of being trapped by some… | 而不想被某些满口谎话的贱人 | 
| [03:34] | crazy, lying bitch! | 下套陷害 | 
| [03:36] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [03:38] | Be that way. | 随便你 | 
| [03:40] | I can live without you, Liam. | 没你我照样活 利亚姆 | 
| [03:41] | But you know that movie contract is worth $200,000. | 但你可得想清楚 那是份20万的电影合同 | 
| [03:46] | So, unless you’ve got that laying around somewhere… | 除非你早就准备好违约金了 | 
| [03:52] | I suggest you get used to this face. | 不然你等着天天见我这张脸吧 | 
| [04:04] | You want to have my baby. | 你想和我生孩子 | 
| [04:06] | I’m… I’m flattered. | 我真是 受宠若惊 | 
| [04:09] | And confused. | 外加困惑不堪 | 
| [04:13] | You’re also kind of perfect. | 你是个完美男人 | 
| [04:14] | That must be why single women everywhere make babies | 怪不得各地的单身女性都和 | 
| [04:16] | with their gay friends from out of town. | 她们城外的好基友生孩子 | 
| [04:19] | No. | 才不是 | 
| [04:20] | I just… I don’t want to do this with a stranger. | 我只是…不想和陌生人生孩子 | 
| [04:23] | Navid and Liam are… are hardly strangers. | 纳维和利亚姆也不是陌生人 | 
| [04:25] | Yeah, but I’m not ready to decide between Navid and Liam. | 没错 可我在他俩之间犹豫不决 | 
| [04:29] | Navid wants be my want him not just the baby. | 纳维要的不只是孩子还有将来 | 
| [04:33] | And Liam is not ready to be a father. | 而利亚姆还没准备好做父亲 | 
| [04:36] | And I am? | 那你觉得我准备好了 | 
| [04:38] | Okay, look, I’m not… I’m not asking you | 好啦 我不是要求你 | 
| [04:39] | to have this baby with me, you know? | 跟我组建家庭抚养子女 | 
| [04:42] | It’s just that I want to be able to tell my child | 只是想以后能告诉孩子 | 
| [04:45] | that I know who their father is, | 我知道他们的爸爸是谁 | 
| [04:46] | and… that he’s someone that I care about. | 他是一个我关心在意的人 | 
| [04:51] | I’m not expecting anything more. | 我并不奢望太多 | 
| [04:53] | I swear. | 我发誓 | 
| [04:54] | Just… sperm and a card at Christmas. | 只要精子还有圣诞贺卡就够了 | 
| [04:58] | I hate sending Christmas cards! | 我恨死寄圣诞贺卡了 | 
| [05:00] | I know. I really hate to ask. | 我知道 我真不想要求你 | 
| [05:03] | But… you’re my best friend. | 但…你是我最好的朋友 | 
| [05:06] | This isn’t about being a friend. | 这不是朋友不朋友的问题 | 
| [05:08] | Silver, I haven’t talked to my own dad in over a year. | 小银 我跟我爸已经一年多没说过话了 | 
| [05:12] | I’m not ready to be a parent, | 我没准备好做家长 | 
| [05:14] | especially the kind that abandons their kids. | 尤其是遗弃孩子的那种家长 | 
| [05:19] | I understand how important this is to you, | 我明白这对你很重要 | 
| [05:22] | but… | 可… | 
| [05:24] | I need to think about it. | 我需要考虑一下 | 
| [05:26] | Of course. Yes. | 当然可以 | 
| [05:28] | I mean, take your time. | 你慢慢考虑 | 
| [05:35] | Welcome to Vegas! | 欢迎来到维加斯 | 
| [05:36] | Hey. You’re Adrianna Tate-Duncan, right? | 你是阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 对吗 | 
| [05:38] | And you’re Carly Rae Jepsen. | 你是卡莉·蕾·吉普森 | 
| [05:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [05:41] | If you’re performing tonight in Vegas, | 要是你今晚在维加斯演出的话 | 
| [05:43] | I will skip my own show to come see you. | 我一定逃掉自己的秀去看你 | 
| [05:45] | You don’t have to; we’re playing on the same stage. | 大可不必 我们会同台演出 | 
| [05:48] | Careful, though. | 不过你要当心咯 | 
| [05:49] | I’m a tough act to follow. | 我可是个实力派哦 | 
| [05:51] | See you later. | 待会见 | 
| [05:52] | I’m playing with Carly Rae Jepsen? Really? | 我要跟卡莉·蕾·吉普森同台演出 真的吗 | 
| [05:54] | Intermission act, but yes. | 中场休息演出 不过是真的 | 
| [05:56] | Did I tell you I was a kickass manager? | 我有没有告诉过你我是个超屌的经纪人 | 
| [05:58] | Yeah, the entire plane ride– | 整个飞行时都是 | 
| [06:00] | but you’re right, you are. | 但你没错 你就是 | 
| [06:01] | Well, I’m always right. | 我一向是对的 | 
| [06:02] | And, uh, as soon as i get us checked in, we’re gonna celebrate. | 等我把房间登记好 我们就去庆祝 | 
| [06:05] | Welcome to your new life. | 欢迎来到你的新生活 | 
| [06:08] | Could I get a couple glasses of champagne, please? | 请给我两杯香槟可以吗 | 
| [06:10] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [06:19] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [06:20] | Hey, thank God! | 谢天谢地 | 
| [06:21] | I’ve had you on redial for, like, an hour. | 我给你打了一个小时电话了 | 
| [06:23] | I was on a plane; we just landed. What’s up? | 我刚在飞机上 才落地 什么事 | 
| [06:25] | Well, how soon can you catch a flight back? | 你最快什么时候能搭上回来的飞机 | 
| [06:28] | What? Why? | 你说什么 怎么了 | 
| [06:29] | Dixon called. | 迪克森打给我了 | 
| [06:30] | Yeah, he didn’t stand you up. | 他并没有失约 | 
| [06:32] | He was coming back for you, but his car got a flat tire, | 他的车子在去找你的路上爆胎了 | 
| [06:35] | and his phone stopped working… | 他的手机也坏了 | 
| [06:36] | And did his dog eat his homework, too? | 他的家庭作业也被狗狗啃掉了对吧 | 
| [06:39] | I’m serious, Ade. | 我是认真的 艾德 | 
| [06:40] | Dixon loves you. | 迪克森很爱你 | 
| [06:43] | You got to give him another chance. | 你一定要再给他一次机会 | 
| [06:44] | No, I don’t. | 我不会给他的 | 
| [06:46] | I’m over him. | 我已经把他抛之脑后了 | 
| [06:47] | Yeah, well, I don’t believe that. | 我才不信呢 | 
| [06:49] | Okay, well, it doesn’t matter what you believe. | 好吧 你相信什么无关紧要 | 
| [06:51] | What matters is how I feel. | 重要的是我的感受 | 
| [06:53] | And as far as Dixon’s concerned, I am done feeling anything. | 就迪克森而言 我已经彻底麻木了 | 
| [07:00] | There you go. | 请慢用 | 
| [07:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:04] | Well, I knew that was too good to be true. | 真是好到让人难以置信 | 
| [07:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [07:08] | A girl like you sitting alone. | 佳人如你竟独自一人 | 
| [07:10] | For a minute, I thought I was the luckiest guy in Vegas. | 恍然间 我觉得我是赌城最幸运的人了 | 
| [07:13] | But either you’re with someone, | 你要么是和别人一起来的 | 
| [07:15] | or– fingers crossed– | 或者 希望我好运 | 
| [07:17] | you have a drinking problem. | 你嗜酒如命 | 
| [07:20] | I’m waiting for someone. | 我在等人 | 
| [07:22] | That’s my loss. | 真遗憾 | 
| [07:24] | But he’s not worth it. | 但他不值得你等 | 
| [07:26] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [07:27] | ‘Cause any guy who would keep a girl like you waiting is an idiot. | 任何一个让佳人在此久等的男人都是白痴 | 
| [07:31] | My opinion. | 我的观点而已 | 
| [07:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [07:35] | And any girl who would wait for a guy like that is a fool. | 任何一个去等那个男人的女孩都是傻瓜 | 
| [07:40] | Are you staying at this hotel? | 你住在这家宾馆吗 | 
| [07:42] | Just checked in. | 刚登记入住 | 
| [07:54] | Then don’t keep me waiting. | 那就别让我等太久 | 
| [08:06] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [08:06] | You’re selling the bar? I thought you loved this place. | 你要把酒吧卖了吗 我以为你很爱这里的 | 
| [08:09] | Sometimes you got to sacrifice | 有时候为了更重要的事 | 
| [08:10] | the things you love for something bigger. | 你要牺牲你的所爱 | 
| [08:12] | Liam, if you tell me that you’re becoming a priest, | 利亚姆 如果你告诉我你要去当牧师 | 
| [08:14] | I will slap you. | 姐就扇死你 | 
| [08:15] | No. Talking about taking control of my life. | 不 我只是想掌控我的人生 | 
| [08:19] | Vanessa’s back. | 瓦内萨回来了 | 
| [08:21] | And she owns part of the contract on my next movie, | 她掌控我下一部片子的部分合同 | 
| [08:23] | which I can’t get out of. | 我不能违约 | 
| [08:25] | So unless I can come up with the money to buy her out, | 除非我能筹到钱买断她 | 
| [08:27] | she and I will leave for Bolivia in three days. | 她和我就要在三天内动身去玻利维亚了 | 
| [08:30] | And I thought my life was a tragic love story. | 我以为我的人生是一出爱情悲剧 | 
| [08:32] | Can’t believe you ever dated that witch. | 没想到你和那个巫婆还好过一场 | 
| [08:34] | I can’t believe you defrocked a priest. | 我还不相信你让一个牧师被免去圣职呢 | 
| [08:36] | Guess we both know how to pick ’em, huh? | 我想我们都知道如何抉择 | 
| [08:38] | We used to. | 我们曾经知道 | 
| [08:41] | Caleb was lucky. | 凯莱布很幸运 | 
| [08:42] | He had this huge faith that nothing could shake. | 他有着无法撼动的坚定信念 | 
| [08:45] | Must be nice to feel like God has a plan. | 一切听从上天的安排就好 | 
| [08:47] | I happen to think we’re supposed to make our own plan. | 我碰巧觉得我们该有自己的规划 | 
| [08:53] | Deep thought for a guy | 一个把钉子钉到电线的男生 | 
| [08:54] | who just stapled through an electrical cord. | 还真是深思熟虑 | 
| [08:56] | Hey, have, uh, | 你们俩 | 
| [08:58] | either of you heard from Dixon? | 有迪克森的消息吗 | 
| [08:59] | I thought he was supposed to be on tour. | 我想他应该在旅游途中 | 
| [09:00] | He quit. He called me from the road, | 他没去 他半路打给我 | 
| [09:02] | said he made a huge mistake | 说他犯了个大错 | 
| [09:03] | and that he’s coming back for the woman he loves. | 他要为他深爱的女人回来 | 
| [09:05] | Ah. See? Some love stories do have a happy ending. | 看到了吗 有些爱情确实有完美结局 | 
| [09:08] | Yeah, and then I called Ade, and she said, uh, | 然后我打给艾德了 她说 | 
| [09:10] | “Dixon can suck it,” And that she’s never taking him back. | “迪克森自作自受去吧”她不会跟他和好了 | 
| [09:13] | So Dixon’s probably waiting for her at the pier, | 所以迪克森很可能在码头等她 | 
| [09:15] | and I-I can’t bring myself to be the one that… | 我不能让自己变成那个 | 
| [09:18] | rips his heart out. | 把他的心彻底伤透的人 | 
| [09:18] | Oh, come on! Why me? | 拜托 为什么是我 | 
| [09:22] | Because you’re his sister, and-and if he starts crying | 因为你是他姐姐 如果他和你打电话时 | 
| [09:24] | to you on the phone, | 忍不住哭了 | 
| [09:25] | he could pretend it doesn’t make him less of a man. | 这不会让他觉得有损男子气概 | 
| [09:27] | Navid’s got a point. | 纳维说得对 | 
| [09:28] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [09:30] | – I can’t wait for today to be over. – Thank you. | -真希望今天能早点过去 -多谢 | 
| [09:39] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [09:40] | Um, hi. This is Annie Wilson calling. | 你好 我是安妮·威尔森 | 
| [09:43] | I’m looking for my brother, Dixon. | 我找我弟弟迪克森 | 
| [09:45] | I’m pretty sure this is his phone, | 我确定我没打错 | 
| [09:47] | so is he there? | 他在旁边吗 | 
| [09:48] | I’m sorry. This is the County Morgue. | 你好 这里是县停尸房 | 
| [09:51] | You need to come down here right away. | 我们希望你能马上赶过来 | 
| [10:15] | This is can be the best elopement ever. | 这绝对是史上最潇洒的私奔了 | 
| [10:18] | Looky, looky, looky what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 | 
| [10:22] | Hey, maybe after the wedding we can find a motel | 婚礼结束后 我们去找个 | 
| [10:24] | with one of those bathtubs shaped like a giant champagne glass. | 有香槟酒杯形状大浴缸的汽车旅馆 | 
| [10:27] | Honey? We are not bathing | 亲爱的 我是不会 | 
| [10:29] | – in our one and only wedding gift. – All right. | -用唯一的结婚礼物来泡澡的 -好吧 | 
| [10:31] | I accept the fact | 目测我们要在 | 
| [10:32] | that we are most likely getting married at a truck stop | 前台放着自动售货机的 | 
| [10:34] | with a reception to follow at a vending machine, | 路边小饭馆结婚了 | 
| [10:36] | but at least, thank God we have this. | 不过至少感谢上帝还给我们留了瓶香槟 | 
| [10:42] | Oh, “Congratulations on the… | “祝福你史上的 | 
| [10:44] | biggest mistake of your life”? | 第一大坑” | 
| [10:46] | That’s sweet. | 还真贴心啊 | 
| [10:47] | Must be from Alec. | 肯定是亚历克送的 | 
| [10:49] | Who’s Alec? | 谁是亚历克 | 
| [10:50] | He’s my college roommate and business partner. | 我大学室友兼生意伙伴 | 
| [10:52] | We have a favorite quote by Albert Einstein: | 我们都很欣赏爱因斯坦的一句话 | 
| [10:55] | “Anyone who has never made a mistake | “从没犯过错的人 | 
| [10:57] | has never tried anything new.” | 你别指望他有任何创造” | 
| [11:01] | It’s just Alec’s way of saying good luck. | 他总是这么祝福别人好运 | 
| [11:02] | Well, I’m very happy that he is with us in spirit. | 真高兴他和我们同欢喜 | 
| [11:07] | My eye! | 我的眼睛 | 
| [11:25] | On second thought, maybe we shouldn’t drink and drive. | 现在想想 确实不该边喝酒边开车 | 
| [11:36] | That was a fun way to get to know each other. | 这真是个了解对方的好方法 | 
| [11:40] | So… what’s your name? | 那么…你叫什么名字 | 
| [11:44] | Do you really need to know? | 没必要知道吧 | 
| [11:48] | Look, I just went through a really bad breakup, | 我刚刚经历了一段惨痛的失恋 | 
| [11:50] | and I needed to get the guy out of my head, | 我需要彻底忘记他 | 
| [11:53] | but I’m not looking for anything more. | 除此之外 别无他求 | 
| [11:57] | So, you were using me? | 那你刚刚是在利用我吗 | 
| [11:59] | Yeah, I guess so. | 算是吧 | 
| [12:02] | I’m sorry? | 你介意吗 | 
| [12:03] | No. I love being treated like a complimentary hotel toothbrush. | 怎么会 我很乐意被当做宾馆的一次性牙刷 | 
| [12:07] | But I will have you fill out this little… | 不过你用完以后 | 
| [12:10] | satisfaction survey. | 得填个”用户满意程度调查表” | 
| [12:12] | So the purpose of today | 第一题 你今天这么做的目的 | 
| [12:13] | was it business or pleasure? | 是例行公事还是欲仙欲死 | 
| [12:15] | Um… business. | 例行公事 | 
| [12:17] | Mm? And pleasure. | 以及飘飘欲仙 | 
| [12:18] | That’s good to hear. | 很高兴听到这个答案 | 
| [12:19] | And were your needs met courteously and correctly? | 第二题 我是否温柔且准确地满足了你的需求 | 
| [12:22] | I can’t complain. | 马马虎虎吧 | 
| [12:24] | Damn straight you can’t. | 必须是好评 | 
| [12:25] | I was fantastic. | 我这么厉害 | 
| [12:26] | So, you’d say this transaction exceeded expectations? | 所以最终结论就是 这次的交易物超所值咯 | 
| [12:30] | Yeah, I guess I would. | 貌似确实不错 | 
| [12:33] | Well, I’m gonna write down my phone number, | 我留下我的手机号 | 
| [12:35] | ’cause I don’t believe for one second | 我猜你哪天可能 | 
| [12:36] | you won’t want to do this again. | 还想再体验一次我的服务 | 
| [12:39] | Oh, crap! I am so late! | 天呐 我要迟到了 | 
| [12:42] | Austin is gonna be pissed. | 奥斯汀要气死了 | 
| [12:43] | Ex-boyfriend? | 前男友吗 | 
| [12:44] | No. My manager. | 不是 我的经纪人 | 
| [12:45] | I’m on stage in 40 minutes. | 我40分钟后要上台表演 | 
| [12:49] | Wait, you’re performing at this hotel? | 你要在这家酒店演出吗 | 
| [12:51] | Ah, not if I can’t find my bra. | 找不到我的胸罩就别想演出了 | 
| [12:54] | Okay, got it. | 好了 找到了 | 
| [12:55] | Well, um, this was great. | 很愉快的经历 | 
| [12:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [12:58] | I finally know that I’m ready to move on. | 我终于准备好开始新生活了 | 
| [13:02] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [13:22] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [13:25] | Dixon’s car was hit by a truck. | 迪克森的车被货车撞了 | 
| [13:27] | It was a massive accident. | 车祸非常严重 | 
| [13:28] | Um, EMS pulled three guys from the wreckage, | 急救人员从残骸中拖出三个人 | 
| [13:31] | but they were all… all found dead at the scene. | 不过 他们都当场死亡了 | 
| [13:35] | The coroner needs a… | 法医要… | 
| [13:37] | a family member to identify the bodies. | 家人来认尸 | 
| [13:39] | Did Annie…? | 那安妮有没有… | 
| [13:40] | No. She said she can’t do it alone. | 没有 她说她没法一个人去 | 
| [13:46] | We can’t just let Annie sit here forever. | 我们不能让安妮永远坐在这儿 | 
| [13:48] | We have to go in with her. | 我们必须陪她一起进去 | 
| [13:49] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [13:57] | Annie. | 安妮 | 
| [13:58] | Please… | 拜托… | 
| [14:01] | Please don’t tell me to go in there, Silver… | 拜托别劝我进去 小银 | 
| [14:07] | …’cause if I go in there, | 如果我进去 | 
| [14:08] | and I see him… | 看到是他 | 
| [14:12] | …then that means that Dixon is really dead. | 那就说明迪克森真的死了 | 
| [14:15] | And he… | 但是他 | 
| [14:18] | And he can’t be dead. | 他不能死 | 
| [14:20] | I know what it feels like to be scared to find out the truth. | 我明白害怕知道真相是什么感觉 | 
| [14:27] | But I wasn’t alone, and neither are you. | 但我不是一个人 你也不是 | 
| [14:31] | And if Dixon is in there, then, | 如果迪克森真在里面 | 
| [14:34] | he shouldn’t be alone, either. | 他也不应该孤单一人 | 
| [14:47] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [14:58] | The bodies are badly lacerated, | 尸体损毁相当严重 | 
| [15:00] | and the personal effects were scattered at the scene, | 个人物品散落现场 | 
| [15:03] | making identification difficult. | 这让我们很难辨认 | 
| [15:06] | Are you saying she might have to look at all three of ’em? | 你是说她要把三个人都看一遍吗 | 
| [15:10] | I’ll check first, | 我先来看看 | 
| [15:12] | and if it is Dixon, then, | 如果是迪克森 | 
| [15:14] | Annie can confirm. | 安妮就可以确认了 | 
| [15:17] | Can we get through this? | 我们能熬过去吗 | 
| [15:26] | No. | 不是 | 
| [15:34] | That’s not Dixon, either. | 这也不是迪克森 | 
| [16:00] | It’s not him. | 不是他 | 
| [16:02] | What? | 什么 | 
| [16:04] | None of these is Dixon. He’s not here. | 这些都不是迪克森 他不在这儿 | 
| [16:06] | It’s impossible. Dixon was in that car. | 这不可能 迪克森当时在车里 | 
| [16:08] | The police report lists a fourth victim. | 警方报告上说还有一位受害者 | 
| [16:09] | He appeared to have been thrown | 车祸的巨大冲击 | 
| [16:11] | from the crash and found near the truck. | 把他甩到了货车边上 | 
| [16:12] | They assumed he was the driver. | 他们以为他是货车司机 | 
| [16:15] | He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. | 他情况危急 被立即送往了医院 | 
| [16:17] | It’s Dixon. | 那是迪克森 | 
| [16:37] | Dixon, I’m here. | 迪克森 我来了 | 
| [16:40] | We’re-we’re all here, and… | 大家都来了 | 
| [16:43] | we just… | 我们只想 | 
| [16:44] | we really need you to stay alive. | 我们要你活下来 | 
| [16:47] | Please? | 拜托 | 
| [16:49] | We love you. | 大家都爱你 | 
| [16:51] | I love you… | 我爱你 | 
| [16:57] | …Adrianna. | 阿德里安娜 | 
| [17:05] | *This kiss is something I can’t resist* | *我无法抗拒这个吻* | 
| [17:09] | *Your lips are undeniable* | *你的嘴唇很销魂* | 
| [17:12] | *This kiss is something I can’t risk* | *我不能冒险一吻* | 
| [17:16] | *Your heart is unreliable* | *你的心靠不住* | 
| [17:20] | *Some things so sentimental* | *本应感情用事* | 
| [17:24] | *You make so detrimental* | *你却伤我不浅* | 
| [17:27] | *And I wish it didn’t feel like this* | *真不希望有这种感觉* | 
| [17:32] | *’Cause I don’t want to miss this kiss* | *因为我不想错过这个吻* | 
| [17:36] | *I don’t want to miss this kiss* | *我不想错过这个吻* | 
| [17:41] | *You know you’re just my type…* | *你知道你是我喜欢的型* | 
| [17:44] | Hey. Hey, where the hell have you been? | 你到底去哪儿了 | 
| [17:45] | *And your eyes unlock the key* | *你的眼神打开了* | 
| [17:49] | *to my heart* | *我的心门 | 
| [17:51] | *tempting my conviction…* | *引诱我犯罪* | 
| [17:54] | This is your last second chance, Ade. | 这是你最后一次重回舞台的机会 艾德 | 
| [17:57] | Okay, I’ve got a lot of important people | 我找了很多重量级人物 | 
| [17:58] | coming to this show. | 来参加这次表演 | 
| [17:59] | I’ve got booking agents, | 我找了演出经纪人 | 
| [18:00] | I’ve got a club promoter from L.A. | 我从洛杉矶请了俱乐部筹办人 | 
| [18:04] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [18:05] | Hi. It’s Annie. Um, I need to speak to Ade about Dixon? | 我是安妮 我要跟艾德说说迪克森的事 | 
| [18:08] | Annie, this is not a good time, okay? | 安妮 现在不是时候 好吗 | 
| [18:10] | Ade doesn’t need Dixon in her head right now. | 艾德现在不想关心迪克森的事 | 
| [18:12] | Can I handle this? Let me talk to her. | 我能自己处理吗 让我跟她说 | 
| [18:16] | Annie, I already told Navid that Dixon and I done. | 安妮 我已经跟纳维说了我跟迪克森结束了 | 
| [18:19] | Dixon was in a car accident, Adrianna. | 迪克森出车祸了 阿德里安娜 | 
| [18:21] | He’s in the hospital fighting for his life right now, | 他现在在医院跟死神抗争 | 
| [18:23] | and the only thing he’s asking for is you. | 他唯一的要求就是你来 | 
| [18:29] | Hey, what did…? | 你… | 
| [18:34] | She’ll be on the next plane. | 她马上坐下一班飞机回去 | 
| [18:37] | – I’m sorry. – Go. | -抱歉 -去吧 | 
| [18:41] | *You make so detrimental* | *你却伤我不浅* | 
| [18:45] | *I wish it didn’t feel like this* | *真不希望有这种感觉* | 
| [18:50] | *’Cause I don’t want to miss this kiss* | *因为我不想错过这个吻* | 
| [18:53] | *I wish it didn’t feel like this* | *真不希望有这种感觉* | 
| [18:57] | *I don’t want to miss this kiss* | *我不想错过这个吻* | 
| [19:06] | What now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [19:08] | We camp here for the night | 我们晚上在这露营 | 
| [19:09] | living on flat champagne | 靠这瓶跑了气的香槟 | 
| [19:11] | and breath mints from the minibar? | 和迷你酒吧的口香糖度日吗 | 
| [19:13] | You know, actually, the desert can be pretty romantic at night. | 其实夜晚的沙漠会很浪漫 | 
| [19:18] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [19:20] | We could gaze up at the stars, | 我们可以仰望星空 | 
| [19:22] | I could teach you how to identify all the major constellations. | 我教你如何识别全部的主要星座 | 
| [19:30] | Or the feeding habits of predatory animals. | 或者教你食肉动物的食性 | 
| [19:33] | That’s not an option. | 我可不想 | 
| [19:38] | Take this. | 拿着这个 | 
| [19:58] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [20:01] | We need a ride to Nevada. | 我们想搭个便车去内达华 | 
| [20:03] | Hoping if you don’t mind doing some of the driving. | 那你最好不介意帮我开下车 | 
| [20:06] | Oh. Are you sure about this? | 你确定这么做吗 | 
| [20:07] | I’m sure about us. | 我对我们有信心 | 
| [20:09] | Man. | 老兄 | 
| [20:15] | Naomi? | 娜欧米 | 
| [20:17] | She still isn’t here. | 她还没回来 | 
| [20:18] | Did you just text her? | 你给她发短信了吗 | 
| [20:19] | You don’t text someone to tell them | 不要发短信告诉别人 | 
| [20:20] | their friend might be dying. | 他们的朋友可能快死了 | 
| [20:22] | Sorry. I forgot you were an expert | 对不起 我忘了你是 | 
| [20:23] | in life-and-death situations. | 生死方面的专家 | 
| [20:24] | Well, it doesn’t take a semester at Princeton | 难道要花一学期在普林斯顿学习 | 
| [20:26] | to know there’s some things you don’t text. | 有些事是不能发短信说的吗 | 
| [20:28] | Guys, stop. | 你们别吵了 | 
| [20:28] | Okay? We just need to pack Annie a bag | 好吗 我们只是来给安妮收拾点东西 | 
| [20:30] | and get back to the hospital. | 然后就回医院 | 
| [20:33] | Who’s that? | 谁敲门 | 
| [20:35] | Can I help you? | 有什么事 | 
| [20:37] | I’m looking for Max Miller. | 我在找麦克斯·米勒 | 
| [20:37] | Do you mind if we come in? | 介意我们进去吗 | 
| [20:39] | Whoa. Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 | 
| [20:40] | Alec Martin. I’m Max Miller’s business partner. | 我叫亚历克·马丁 麦克斯·米勒的生意伙伴 | 
| [20:42] | And sorry for the drama, but you know, Max is | 很抱歉这副阵仗找上门 | 
| [20:43] | a pretty important guy, and it’s not like him | 但麦克斯对我们来说很重要 | 
| [20:45] | to not answer his phone. | 他一般不会不接电话的 | 
| [20:47] | Do you have any idea where he can be? | 你们知道他在哪吗 | 
| [20:48] | Well, we haven’t seen him since the wedding… | 在那个没成型的婚礼后 | 
| [20:50] | um, that didn’t happen. | 我们就再没见过他 | 
| [20:52] | Our friend Naomi had an “Aha” moment, | 我们的朋友娜欧米去抢婚 | 
| [20:54] | which kind of stopped everything. | 阻止了一切 | 
| [20:56] | We haven’t been able to reach her since. | 从那以后我们就联系不到她 | 
| [20:57] | Well, then, uh, sounds like they’re probably together. | 那他们俩很可能在一起 | 
| [20:59] | But these guys are still gonna have to look around. | 不过这些人还得搜查一遍 | 
| [21:01] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [21:02] | If you think Max is hidden in the closet somewhere, | 如果你以为麦克斯藏在某个壁橱里 | 
| [21:04] | you obviously don’t know Naomi Clark. | 那你显然不了解娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [21:06] | Her closets are packed. | 她的壁橱总是塞满了东西 | 
| [21:08] | You’re right, I don’t know Naomi Clark, | 不错 我不了解娜欧米·克拉克 | 
| [21:10] | but I do know her previous relationship with Max | 可我知道她和麦克斯之前的关系 | 
| [21:13] | was, shall we say, volatile? | 非同一般 可以说是跌宕起伏吗 | 
| [21:15] | Okay, she’s never gonna hurt Max. | 好吧 可她绝对不会伤害麦克斯 | 
| [21:17] | And it’s nice that you trust your friend, | 你如此信任你的朋友真令人感动 | 
| [21:19] | but Max is my friend, okay? | 可麦克斯也是我的朋友 好吗 | 
| [21:22] | I can’t leave here | 我不会离开这儿 | 
| [21:23] | until I know where he is, and if he’s okay. | 直到我知道他身在何处 安全与否 | 
| [21:25] | Well, suit yourself | 行 随便你 | 
| [21:26] | but I’m sure Max and Naomi are fine. | 但我肯定麦克斯和娜欧米不会有事 | 
| [21:30] | Just a few more miles to Nevada. | 再有几英里就到内华达了 | 
| [21:32] | I mean, we could’ve been married and on our second kid by now. | 我们此时本可以完婚 努力第二个孩子 | 
| [21:34] | This guy’s stopped at every gas station | 这家伙自打我们上车就每个加油站 | 
| [21:36] | since we got in. | 都要停一下 | 
| [21:37] | Yeah, well, honestly, I think he has medical condition. | 是啊 老实说 我觉得他可能身体不好 | 
| [21:39] | I saw a bunch of prescription drugs in the glove compartment. | 我在贮物箱看到一堆处方药 | 
| [21:46] | Um, honey, I think maybe we should get out of the car. | 亲爱的 我想我们也许该下车 | 
| [21:48] | Max, really? After everything we’ve been through, | 麦克斯 真的吗 经历过这么多坎坷 | 
| [21:50] | why would we give up right now? | 为何现在要放弃呢 | 
| [21:52] | Well, because I think he’s robbing the place. | 因为我想他在打劫这地方 | 
| [21:54] | – What – Yeah, that’s… | -什么 -是的 那… | 
| [21:55] | Oh, God. | 我的天 | 
| [21:57] | Let’s go, let’s go. Drive! | 快走 快走 开车啊 | 
| [21:59] | Okay, okay, okay… Drive! Go, go, go! | 好好好 开就开 冲冲冲 | 
| [22:09] | – Go, go, go, go. – Yeah, stop. | -快点开 快点开 -好了 停车 | 
| [22:10] | Go, go, go! Oh, oh, oh! | 快开快开 | 
| [22:13] | – I don’t know what to do! – Floor it! Floor it! | -我不知道该怎么办 -停下来 | 
| [22:15] | Just go, go! | 只管开 快开 | 
| [22:17] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 | 
| [22:18] | Nevada State Police, pull over. | 内华达州警 靠边停车 | 
| [22:21] | We made it to Nevada. | 我们终于到内华达了 | 
| [22:27] | I’m just glad I was in Sacramento when Silver called | 小银打来的时候我刚好在萨克拉门托 | 
| [22:29] | so I could be here. | 幸好能及时赶到这儿 | 
| [22:31] | You made it to the morgue awfully fast from Sacramento. | 你从萨克拉门托开到停尸房的速度可真快 | 
| [22:35] | Silver called me before Dixon’s accident. | 小银在迪克森出事前打给我 | 
| [22:37] | She said she had a big decision she needed help with. | 说需要我帮她参谋个重大决定 | 
| [22:43] | So, uh… | 那么 | 
| [22:44] | – Uh, what’s the big decision? – Was it about me? | -什么重大决定 -与我有关吗 | 
| [22:46] | Why would it be about you? | 为什么会与你有关 | 
| [22:47] | Because I told her at the wedding | 因为我在婚礼上告诉她 | 
| [22:48] | that we don’t have to want the same things | 我们不一定要有同样的追求 | 
| [22:49] | in order to be together. | 才能在一起 | 
| [22:50] | Yeah, and I told Silver at the wedding… | 好吧 我也在婚礼上告诉小银… | 
| [22:51] | Relax, guys. She wasn’t calling about either one of you. | 放轻松 伙计们 她所说的与你俩都无关 | 
| [22:54] | Well, what was she calling about? | 那她说了什么 | 
| [22:57] | She wants to have a baby… | 她想要个孩子 | 
| [23:01] | with me. | 和我 | 
| [23:08] | I can explain. | 听我解释 | 
| [23:09] | Teddy just did. | 泰迪刚说过了 | 
| [23:10] | Were you ever gonna tell me about this? | 你想过要把这事儿告诉我吗 | 
| [23:11] | Yes, after Teddy made a decision. | 我会的 等泰迪做完决定 | 
| [23:14] | Teddy’s decision? I put heart on the line, and your answer | 泰迪的决定 我心悬一线 | 
| [23:16] | depends on whether or not Teddy’s willing to wax his board? | 而你却是看泰迪愿不愿意和你生孩子 | 
| [23:18] | Yeah, well, you made your choice, Silver. | 好吧 你已经做了决定 小银 | 
| [23:20] | And by the way, it clearly wasn’t me. | 顺带一提 那个人显然不是我 | 
| [23:21] | It’s not the same thing, guys. | 这不是一码事 | 
| [23:24] | I can’t figure out how I feel about either of you | 等我确定某天我会有孩子 | 
| [23:25] | until I’m sure that I’m gonna have a baby someday, all right? | 我才能搞清自己对你俩的感觉 明白吗 | 
| [23:28] | And I’m sorry, Navid, but… | 对不起 纳维 但… | 
| [23:30] | Did you really want me to choose you | 你真的希望我选择你 | 
| [23:31] | just because you would give me that? | 就因为你愿意和我生孩子 | 
| [23:32] | No, I wanted you to choose me, Silver, because you love me. | 不 我希望你选择我是因为你爱我 | 
| [23:37] | But you don’t. | 但你不爱我 | 
| [23:39] | Navid, don’t… Navid. | 纳维 别… 纳维 | 
| [23:45] | That could be the hospital. | 可能是医院打来的 | 
| [23:49] | Liam… | 利亚姆… | 
| [23:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [23:51] | I do have feelings for you. | 我确实对你有感觉 | 
| [23:52] | Yeah, feelings that you’re not sure about. | 是啊 你自己都搞不清楚的感觉 | 
| [23:55] | You know what, it’s your life. | 这是你的生活 | 
| [23:56] | Do what makes you happy. | 你怎么高兴怎么来 | 
| [23:57] | I want you to be happy, too. | 我也希望你们能高兴 | 
| [23:59] | Yeah, well, that’s not really working out. | 好吧 现在看来可不是那样 | 
| [24:10] | It’s Naomi. | 娜欧米打来的 | 
| [24:11] | She and Max are in jail. | 她和麦克斯入狱了 | 
| [24:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 | 
| [24:16] | Primm Valley Judicial Outpost, | 15号公路上的 | 
| [24:18] | Route 15. | 普林谷司法警哨站 | 
| [24:20] | Max and I, kind of, sort of hitchhiked | 麦克斯和我意外搭了 | 
| [24:23] | with some type of gas station bandit, | 油站强盗的便车 | 
| [24:26] | and I accidentally drove the getaway car | 而我又不小心把逃跑的轿车 | 
| [24:28] | across state lines… | 开出了州界 | 
| [24:30] | So you have to send money tonight. | 所以你今晚得送点钱来 | 
| [24:31] | Hey, Naomi, slow down, okay? | 娜欧米 慢点说 好吗 | 
| [24:33] | We’re going through a lot over here with Dixon. | 迪克森的事已经让我们够受了 | 
| [24:35] | They have someone here called the “Hangin’ judge” | 这儿有个”筷子手法官” | 
| [24:37] | Okay, you got to help me! | 好了 你快来救我啊 | 
| [24:40] | Silver? Silver! | 小银 小银 | 
| [24:42] | The what? Hello? | 什么 喂 | 
| [24:45] | Oh, great, okay. | 好极了 不错 | 
| [24:46] | Uh, I’m gonna bail out Naomi from jail again. | 我又要去保释娜欧米了 | 
| [24:49] | She’s been arrested for drugs, breaking and entering. | 她已经因为毒品 强入民宅被捕过了 | 
| [24:51] | What is she trying to do, collect them all? | 她到底想怎样 凑齐所有罪名吗 | 
| [24:52] | Silver, I can handle Naomi. | 小银 娜欧米的事我来处理 | 
| [24:54] | You should probably get back to the hospital. | 你可能该回趟医院 | 
| [24:56] | Please, let me. | 请让我来吧 | 
| [24:59] | Well, look, I couldn’t help | 我无意听见 | 
| [25:00] | but overhear what you’re going through | 你们朋友受伤入院 | 
| [25:01] | with your friend in the hospital, | 这我帮不上忙 | 
| [25:02] | and I’m sorry that I intruded on | 我很抱歉我的造访 | 
| [25:04] | what’s clearly been a stressful day. | 让你们今天雪上加霜 | 
| [25:07] | Our company has an army of lawyers, | 我们公司有一批律师 | 
| [25:09] | I can take care of Max and Naomi | 我只要打个电话就能搞定 | 
| [25:11] | with one phone call. | 麦克斯和娜欧米的事 | 
| [25:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [25:13] | You both need to be there for your friend. | 你们俩都该去照顾你的朋友 | 
| [25:16] | Let me be there for mine. | 我朋友的事就交给我吧 | 
| [25:18] | Awesome. | 太好了 | 
| [25:20] | – Thanks. – You got it. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -放心 -谢谢你 | 
| [25:38] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 | 
| [25:40] | They’re trying to stop the internal bleeding. | 他们正在止内出血 | 
| [25:43] | Oh, I am sorry | 真抱歉 | 
| [25:45] | I wasn’t here. | 我不在这儿 | 
| [25:49] | I wish I could take back everything that happened, | 我真希望我能收回一切 | 
| [25:51] | and just make him okay. | 只要他平安无事 | 
| [25:59] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [26:03] | I don’t know if this works, | 我不知道这行不行得通 | 
| [26:06] | but… | 可是… | 
| [26:08] | please don’t take Dixon. | 请别带走迪克森 | 
| [26:12] | I know… | 我知道… | 
| [26:12] | I’m supposed to believe that there’s a bigger plan, | 我该相信您有更长远的安排 | 
| [26:16] | and maybe that’s why Caleb came into my life, | 或许那就是凯莱布走进我生命的原因 | 
| [26:21] | to teach me about faith, | 他来指引我的信仰 | 
| [26:23] | but… | 可是… | 
| [26:25] | I’m not like him. | 我不像他 | 
| [26:28] | I need something real to believe in, | 我需要切实可信的东西 | 
| [26:31] | and I really need my brother to live, | 我要我的弟弟活下去 | 
| [26:34] | because he’s all that I have right now. | 因为他现在就是我的一切 | 
| [26:48] | Annie. | 安妮 | 
| [26:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [26:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [26:58] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 | 
| [27:03] | So this is what it’s like in jail, huh? | 原来蹲监狱是这种感觉 | 
| [27:05] | They’re all different. | 监狱也各有特色 | 
| [27:07] | Malibu has the best view. | 马里布的景色最好 | 
| [27:12] | I wanted us to be together so badly. | 我当时特别希望我们能在一起 | 
| [27:14] | We are. | 我们在一起啊 | 
| [27:17] | Look, we just, we had some bad luck, that’s all. | 我们只是运气不佳 仅此而已 | 
| [27:20] | – Bad luck? – Yeah. | -运气不佳 -是啊 | 
| [27:22] | Max, we have to face the truth. | 麦克斯 我们得面对现实 | 
| [27:24] | Maybe our destiny isn’t to make this relationship work. | 或许我们两个注定不能在一起 | 
| [27:27] | Maybe it’s to mess each other’s lives up. | 或许我们命中相克 | 
| [27:30] | Come on, you don’t know that. | 行了 别乱说 | 
| [27:31] | How many more signs do we need | 还需要上天给我们 | 
| [27:32] | that the universe wants us apart? | 多少分手的暗示呢 | 
| [27:36] | You’re worried over nothing. | 你杞人忧天了 | 
| [27:37] | Look at this. They’re letting us out. | 快看 他们要放我们出去了 | 
| [27:38] | No, we’re letting you out. | 不 我们只是放你出去 | 
| [27:40] | The lady has to go before the judge. | 这位女士还得由法官决定 | 
| [27:41] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [27:42] | Well, we got an an anonymous call | 我们接到一个匿名电话 | 
| [27:43] | about your criminal record. | 举报你的犯罪记录 | 
| [27:45] | Looks like you’re what we call in Nevada | 看来你就是我们内华达所谓的 | 
| [27:46] | a “habitual offender.” | “惯犯” | 
| [27:49] | W-w-wait. Just because Naomi’s been to jail a lot, | 等等 娜欧米虽然进了很多次监狱 | 
| [27:51] | that doesn’t mean she’s habitual. | 但这不代表她是惯犯 | 
| [27:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [27:53] | Unless you’re being literal. | 除非从字面意思解释 | 
| [27:54] | Yeah, well, tell it to the judge. | 没错 留着这套跟法官说吧 | 
| [28:03] | Here’s yours. | 给你 | 
| [28:05] | Oh, thanks. Maybe a shot of caffeine | 谢谢 也许一剂咖啡因 | 
| [28:07] | will help me figure out what time zone I’m in. | 能让我弄清所处的时区 | 
| [28:10] | I still can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你来了 | 
| [28:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:12] | Jen called in a favor with a friend | 珍请一个朋友帮忙 | 
| [28:13] | who has a private jet. | 借了他的私人飞机 | 
| [28:15] | She can be surprisingly compassionate. | 她也会出人意料地大发慈悲啦 | 
| [28:17] | Once a year or so. | 大约一年一次 | 
| [28:19] | She’s a mom, too. | 她也是个母亲 | 
| [28:20] | She knew that you had to be here with Dixon. | 她知道你得在这儿陪着迪克森 | 
| [28:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:23] | You know, it’s funny… | 有趣的是 | 
| [28:25] | you have a baby, and you’re | 一旦有了宝宝 | 
| [28:27] | part of that child’s life 24 hours a day. | 他们就24小时离不开你 | 
| [28:31] | And then they grow up and… | 可当他们长大成人 | 
| [28:33] | head into the world, | 步入社会 | 
| [28:34] | and it’s your job to let them go. | 这时你就必须放手 | 
| [28:37] | Because you can’t always be where they are, | 因为你不能一直跟着他们 | 
| [28:40] | but, boy if ever they need you, | 但不论何时他们需要你 | 
| [28:41] | there’s no other place you can be. | 你都得义不容辞陪在他们身边 | 
| [28:44] | Oh, man, if Jen didn’t get me on that plane… | 如果珍没让我上飞机 | 
| [28:47] | – Then you’d still be here. – Yeah. | -你还是会来的 -对 | 
| [28:49] | Part of you is always with us, Mom. | 你一直在我们心里 妈妈 | 
| [28:54] | How is he? | 他怎样了 | 
| [28:55] | His condition is stable. | 他的情况基本稳定 | 
| [28:58] | But he has sustained | 但他的颈部 | 
| [28:59] | an incomplete spinal cord injury to his neck, | 仍有不完全性脊髓损伤 | 
| [29:02] | which means that his ability to walk, | 也就是说他的行走能力 | 
| [29:04] | and the use of his hands will be affected. | 和手部活动都将受到影响 | 
| [29:06] | You mean he’s paralyzed? | 你是说他瘫痪了吗 | 
| [29:07] | Well, we don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 | 
| [29:08] | But Dixon is alive and that’s all that matters right now. | 但迪克森活下来了 这才是最重要的 | 
| [29:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [29:18] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 | 
| [29:25] | Alec. | 亚历克 | 
| [29:30] | The corporate helicopter is standing by | 公司直升机正在等候 | 
| [29:31] | and I had your arrest record sealed, so… | 我封存了你的被捕记录 所以… | 
| [29:33] | good news. We are a short flight | 这是个好消息 短暂飞行 | 
| [29:35] | and a tall drink away | 大喝一杯后 | 
| [29:36] | from pretending this whole thing never happened. | 咱就全当这档子事没发生过 | 
| [29:38] | Um, what about Naomi? | 那娜欧米呢 | 
| [29:41] | What… | 什么 | 
| [29:42] | I did everything I possibly could, | 我已经尽力了 | 
| [29:44] | but the police knew about her criminal record | 可在我来之前 警察就已经知道 | 
| [29:45] | before I got here. | 她的犯罪记录 | 
| [29:48] | Naomi Clark’s past speaks for itself, Max, | 娜欧米·克拉克的过去不言自明 麦克斯 | 
| [29:51] | in more ways than one. | 劣迹斑斑 | 
| [29:52] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [29:53] | It means she broke your heart | 意思是她伤了你的心 | 
| [29:54] | and now she’s getting what she deserves. | 现在她罪有应得 | 
| [29:58] | What does this chick do, hypnotize you? | 这小妞都干了什么 给你施了迷魂咒吗 | 
| [30:01] | First semester freshman year, | 大一第一个学期 | 
| [30:03] | all you did was watch Star Trek and cry, | 你就只会边看《星际迷航》边哭 | 
| [30:04] | “Naomi was my Uhura.” | “娜欧米就是我的乌瑚拉” | 
| [30:08] | Yeah, okay, I was upset. | 好吧 我当时很难过 | 
| [30:09] | No, heartbroken. | 不 是伤心欲绝 | 
| [30:11] | And then she took you back, | 然后她跟你复合 | 
| [30:12] | cheated on you with that cowboy. | 却又跟了那个牛仔给你戴绿帽 | 
| [30:16] | If you get back together with her, | 如果你跟她复合 | 
| [30:18] | she will break your heart again. | 她会再次伤透你的心 | 
| [30:20] | Now I’m-I’m begging you. | 我求你了 | 
| [30:22] | Don’t keep making the same mistake. | 别再重蹈覆辙了 | 
| [30:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [30:37] | Max. | 麦克斯 | 
| [30:38] | – Ms. Clark… – First of all, | -克拉克小姐 -首先 | 
| [30:40] | the drug thing last year, not my pot, | 去年的毒品事件 大麻不是我的 | 
| [30:42] | which I tried to explain to the Secret Service Agent | 我已经努力跟那个特工解释过了 | 
| [30:43] | who detained me for breaking into my own house. | 他因我闯入自家的房子而扣押我 | 
| [30:46] | And secondly, | 其次 | 
| [30:47] | I was not trying to rob that adult toy store. | 我没有试图抢劫那家成人玩具店 | 
| [30:50] | I was helping my sister, | 我只是在帮我的妹妹 | 
| [30:51] | who had no idea she was on a date with a married man. | 她不知道自己是在跟一个已婚男人约会 | 
| [30:54] | And I paid for every one of those toys, | 而且我也赔偿了所有玩具的损失 | 
| [30:56] | and I have the receipt. | 我还有收据呢 | 
| [30:59] | The defense rests. | 辩护结束 | 
| [31:01] | Ms. Clark, you may want to consider | 克拉克小姐 你还是考虑 | 
| [31:03] | allowing the court to appoint an attorney for you. | 让法庭给你指定一名律师吧 | 
| [31:06] | Uh, may, Your Honor, | 尊敬的法官大人 | 
| [31:07] | I would like to speak on Ms. Clark’s behalf. | 我想代表克拉克小姐进行辩护 | 
| [31:10] | I’m sorry, you are? | 抱歉 你是哪位 | 
| [31:12] | I’m, uh, a character witness, | 我是品德证人 | 
| [31:14] | who was also in the car. | 当时也在车上 | 
| [31:16] | Naomi’s a good person | 娜欧米是个好人 | 
| [31:17] | who was just caught in a bad situation. | 只是在案犯现场被抓了 | 
| [31:20] | Well, that may be, | 你说的可能是事实 | 
| [31:20] | but that’s not a legal defense. | 但这不是合法辩护 | 
| [31:22] | Uh, what about intent? | 那意图呢 | 
| [31:24] | Naomi didn’t intend to drive that car. | 娜欧米没想开那辆车 | 
| [31:26] | The only reason that we were hitchhiking | 我们搭乘那辆载满毒品的 | 
| [31:28] | in a stolen car full of drugs… | 赃车的唯一原因是 | 
| [31:31] | was, well, so we could get married | 赶去结婚 | 
| [31:33] | and prove that we were meant to be together. | 证明我们俩是天生一对 | 
| [31:35] | That was Naomi’s intent. | 这才是娜欧米的意图 | 
| [31:38] | I mean, we’re not perfect. | 我们并不完美 | 
| [31:39] | We, we make mistakes and we mess up each other’s lives, | 我们总犯错误 搞砸对方的生活 | 
| [31:41] | but I think that the biggest mistake | 但我觉得最大的错误 | 
| [31:44] | would be not to try something new. | 就是不去尝试新鲜事物 | 
| [31:47] | I mean, we’ve | 我们从没 | 
| [31:48] | never really fought for our relationship. | 真正为我们的感情努力过 | 
| [31:51] | That’s what we were trying to do | 这正是我们当时努力要做的 | 
| [31:52] | and that can’t be a crime. | 这不能算是犯罪吧 | 
| [31:58] | I love you, Max Miller. | 我爱你 麦克斯·米勒 | 
| [32:00] | I’ll write you every day from prison. | 我会在监狱里每天给你写信 | 
| [32:02] | You won’t have to. | 不用了 | 
| [32:04] | $200 fine for the speeding | 超速驾驶罚款200美元 | 
| [32:06] | and $60 for the marriage license. | 领取结婚证交60美元 | 
| [32:10] | I happen to perform a very poetic ceremony | 如果你们还想结婚 | 
| [32:12] | if you still want to get married. | 我刚好可以主持个极具诗意的仪式 | 
| [32:17] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -太好了 -好极了 | 
| [32:20] | Last call. | 最后一轮了 | 
| [32:22] | You had enough? | 你喝够了吗 | 
| [32:24] | Hell, no. | 当然没喝够 | 
| [32:25] | Why did you only get one bottle? | 你为什么只带了一瓶 | 
| [32:27] | It’s not like we have to share everything. | 我们不用什么都分享吧 | 
| [32:30] | ‘Cause I could only afford one. | 因为我只带得起一瓶 | 
| [32:34] | I put the bar up for sale, | 我在出售酒吧 | 
| [32:34] | and according to the real estate agent, | 据那个房地产代理商说 | 
| [32:36] | I got one offer for half of what I paid for it. | 有人给了一个报价 是我当时购买价的一半 | 
| [32:40] | Dude, why are you selling the bar? | 老兄 你为什么要卖掉酒吧 | 
| [32:42] | ‘Cause I thought, for once in my life, | 因为我希望生命中至少有一次 | 
| [32:44] | the girl that I wanted would actually choose me. | 我心仪之人能够选择我 | 
| [32:48] | So far that was a big joke. | 现在看来 这简直是个笑话 | 
| [32:50] | Yeah, the joke’s on me, too, bro. | 我也一样 老兄 | 
| [32:53] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [32:53] | I’ve been a good guy, I did all the right things, | 我一直是个正人君子 做事光明磊落 | 
| [32:56] | but what do I have? | 但我得到了什么 | 
| [32:57] | Squat. | 屁都没有 | 
| [32:59] | Only I didn’t get to drop out of school, buy a bar, | 我没有辍学 买个酒吧 | 
| [33:02] | and have sex with some other guy’s girlfriend. | 和哥们的女友上床 | 
| [33:03] | Silver was not your girlfriend. | 小银不是你女友 | 
| [33:07] | Still, I shouldn’t have gone there. | 确实 我当时不该那么做 | 
| [33:11] | But I swear, I will never let a girl come | 但我发誓 我再也不会 | 
| [33:13] | between me and a friend again. | 让一个女孩夹在你我之间 | 
| [33:21] | Bro code. | 《兄弟法则》 | 
| [33:33] | I think I have to make a baby with Silver. | 我想我得和小银要个孩子 | 
| [33:38] | – I’m happy for you. – Go for it, man. | -替你高兴 -加油 老兄 | 
| [33:41] | Look, you guys don’t have to pretend like you’re happy about it. | 你们不必强颜欢笑 | 
| [33:44] | I’m not even sure I’m happy about it. | 我都不知道该不该为此开心 | 
| [33:46] | Then, why are you impregnating my ex-girlfriend? | 那你为什么要和我前女友生小孩 | 
| [33:48] | ‘Cause I just spent the day at the hospital and the morgue, man. | 因为我整日在医院和太平间呆着 老兄 | 
| [33:51] | I mean, life is short. | 人生苦短 | 
| [33:56] | Silver needs this, she needs me. | 小银需要这些 她需要我 | 
| [34:00] | You’re a better man than me… | 你比我强 | 
| [34:03] | Dad. | 好父亲 | 
| [34:06] | Hey, it’s your choice, Teddy, it is your choice. | 这是你的选择 泰迪 你的决定 | 
| [34:10] | As for me, I’m done being the nice guy that finishes last. | 我呢 就当个垫底的正人君子吧 | 
| [34:15] | I’m a hot, young, rich… | 我是个性感 年轻 多金的 | 
| [34:18] | – Drunk. – Superstar. | -醉汉 -超级明星 | 
| [34:20] | If Silver doesn’t appreciate me, then I’ll-I’ll find one | 既然小银不懂得欣赏我 那我另找一个 | 
| [34:23] | or several women… who do. | 或者找一群欣赏我的女人 | 
| [34:31] | I got it. | 我来吧 | 
| [34:32] | Okay, superstar, let’s, let’s get you some coffee. | 行了 超级明星 我给你倒杯咖啡吧 | 
| [34:35] | The visiting hours at the hospital will be open soon. | 医院的探视时间快要到了 | 
| [34:39] | – Thank you. – You coming? | -谢谢 -你来吗 | 
| [34:41] | I’ll catch up. | 我会赶上你们的 | 
| [34:44] | Liam, it’s going to be okay. | 利亚姆 一切都会过去的 | 
| [34:46] | Silver’s not the only girl in the world. | 又不止小银一个 天涯何处无芳草 | 
| [34:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [36:05] | Oh, what did I miss? | 我错过了什么 | 
| [36:26] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你啦 | 
| [36:43] | Don’t leave. | 别走 | 
| [36:44] | I’m still here. | 我在这儿 | 
| [36:48] | We all are. | 我们都在 | 
| [36:53] | So where were you when the fire started? | 起火时你在哪儿 | 
| [36:55] | I was at the hospital most of the night with a friend. | 我差不多整夜都和朋友在医院 | 
| [36:58] | I didn’t even come back. | 我都没顾得上回来 | 
| [36:59] | That was lucky. | 你可真走运 | 
| [37:01] | Place was empty, so no one got hurt. | 屋里没人 所以没有人员伤亡 | 
| [37:04] | Have any idea how it started? | 起火原因呢 | 
| [37:05] | It looks like a faulty electrical cord. | 好像是电线短路 | 
| [37:07] | Common hazard. | 常见火险 | 
| [37:08] | We’ll get you a full report | 我们会给你一份完整的报告 | 
| [37:09] | for your insurance company. | 让你交给保险公司 | 
| [37:10] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [37:11] | Yeah, you bet. | 应该的 | 
| [37:17] | Man, I’m sorry. | 老兄 真为你感到难过 | 
| [37:19] | This place is destroyed. | 这地方毁了 | 
| [37:22] | Yeah, I don’t know how you’re going to sell it now. | 我不知道你该怎么出售这地方了 | 
| [37:25] | Yeah, should have taken advantage of you | 我就应该在你喝醉的的时候 | 
| [37:28] | when you were drunk, superstar. | 趁火打劫 超级明星 | 
| [37:33] | Yeah, actually, uh, I wouldn’t mind a piece of this place. | 事实上 我可不介意这片废墟 | 
| [37:37] | Yeah, I could invest some cash, | 我可以投资部分现金 | 
| [37:39] | well, as a sort of a managing partner. | 当你的合伙人 | 
| [37:43] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [37:44] | Yeah, I hear owning a bar is a great way to meet girls. | 我听说坐拥一个酒吧是寻找艳遇的好方法 | 
| [37:46] | Yeah, it’s never really worked that well for me. | 没错 不过在我身上可不怎么灵 | 
| [37:50] | If you want, | 如果你想这么干 | 
| [37:52] | knock yourself out. | 随你便吧 | 
| [37:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [37:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [37:59] | Yeah. | 什么事 | 
| [38:00] | I’m looking for Adrianna Tate Duncan. | 我想找阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 | 
| [38:03] | Taylor Williams. | 我是泰勒·威廉姆斯 | 
| [38:05] | I’m a club promoter. | 我是俱乐部筹办人 | 
| [38:06] | I was supposed to catch her show in Vegas. | 我本来想在维加斯看她的表演 | 
| [38:08] | Manager said I might find her here. | 经纪人说她可能在这儿 | 
| [38:09] | Oh, sorry, she’s at the hospital with her boyfriend. | 很抱歉 她现在在医院陪她的男友 | 
| [38:12] | Boyfriend, really? | 男朋友 真的吗 | 
| [38:13] | Yeah, he was in a really bad car accident. | 他遇到了非常严重的车祸 | 
| [38:16] | I don’t think Ade’s going to be | 我想 艾德这段时间 | 
| [38:17] | thinking about her career or anything other than Dixon for a while. | 只会照顾迪克森 无暇顾及事业或其他 | 
| [38:20] | That’s too bad. | 那可太遗憾了 | 
| [38:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [38:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [38:25] | Hey, uh, so, uh, s-so you’re a club promoter? | 这么说你是个俱乐部筹办人 | 
| [38:28] | Bars, clubs, music venues. | 酒吧 俱乐部 音乐厅这一类的 | 
| [38:30] | Any chance you’d take on a new project? | 你有没有兴趣接手新项目 | 
| [38:33] | I– yeah, I know it doesn’t really look like much, | 我明白 这地方确实看起来不怎么样 | 
| [38:36] | but I think, | 但我认为 | 
| [38:38] | I think there might be an opportunity here. | 这里蕴藏着商机 | 
| [38:42] | I think you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [38:44] | Welcome home, Ade. | 欢迎回家 艾德 | 
| [38:46] | I’m sure it feels like you never left. | 我敢保证 这儿就像你没离开过一样 | 
| [38:48] | Maybe I shouldn’t have. | 也许我就不该离开 | 
| [38:50] | It was a big mistake. | 那根本就是个错误 | 
| [38:54] | I know how that feels, | 我了解这种感受 | 
| [38:55] | but I have no reason to complain. I’m not the one in the hospital. | 我没理由抱怨 我又不是躺在病床上的那个人 | 
| [39:00] | Annie, Dixon’s not the only one I’m here for. | 安妮 我到这儿来不单单为了迪克森 | 
| [39:05] | It’s been such a hard year, Mom. | 这个年头真难熬 老妈 | 
| [39:08] | I feel like I don’t know who I am | 我好像已经迷失了自我 | 
| [39:11] | or what I’m supposed to do. | 不知道该何去何从 | 
| [39:13] | Well, who you are is my daughter… | 你就是我的女儿 | 
| [39:18] | and what you’re supposed to do | 你走的每一步 | 
| [39:19] | is follow your heart. | 都应该追随你的心 | 
| [39:28] | We’re actually married. | 我们真的结婚了 | 
| [39:31] | Yes, we are. | 是啊 | 
| [39:34] | It feels wrong to be so completely, blissfully happy | 当所有我关心的人都饱受痛苦 | 
| [39:37] | when everyone I care about is going through hell. | 我却沉浸在喜悦中 这好像不合适 | 
| [39:40] | Well, that’s just because you’re a good friend, | 你这么想是因为你是个贴心的朋友 | 
| [39:43] | and friends are the second most important thing in life. | 而朋友是生命中第二重要的人 | 
| [39:51] | I thought you two would want to celebrate, but I, uh, | 我想你们二位想庆祝一番 可我… | 
| [39:54] | couldn’t find glasses. | 没找到杯子 | 
| [39:56] | I will go get them. | 我去取吧 | 
| [39:56] | N-N-No, no, I’ll get them for my wife. | 不 不 不 我来拿给我的老婆 | 
| [40:03] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 | 
| [40:06] | Isn’t he a love? | 他很讨人爱吧 | 
| [40:07] | Oh, sweetie, get one for Alec, too. | 亲爱的 给亚历克也拿个杯子 | 
| [40:09] | I-I really can’t stay. | 我不能留在这儿 | 
| [40:10] | Nonsense, I happen to know how much you love champagne | 胡说 我碰巧才知道你有多爱喝香槟酒 | 
| [40:14] | and how much you mean to Max. | 也知道你对麦克斯的重要意义 | 
| [40:16] | He told me he feels very lucky to have both of us in his life. | 他说能在生命中拥有我们俩感到很幸运 | 
| [40:21] | We’re going to make a great team. | 我们是完美拍档 | 
| [40:26] | Listen, Max and I are a team. | 听好了 麦克斯和我是一队的 | 
| [40:28] | You and Max are a mistake. | 你和麦克斯就是个错误 | 
| [40:33] | And I am not going to let you ruin his life again. | 我不会让你再一次毁掉他的人生 | 
| [40:55] | Well, the fire marshal is sending over the report today. | 消防局局长今天会把报告发过来 | 
| [40:59] | I was hoping to get the check as soon as possible. | 我希望可以尽快通过审核 | 
| [41:04] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 | 
| [41:05] | You have no idea how much I want to get my life back. | 你不知道我有多想挽回我的人生 | 
| [41:08] | But, uh, guess that’s what insurance is for, right? | 不过 保险就是起这个作用的 对吧 | 
| [41:13] | All right. | 好 |