时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How’s that cute surfer boy of yours? | 你那个可爱的冲浪男孩怎么样了 |
[00:04] | You mean Caleb? | 你是说凯莱布 |
[00:05] | He’s already in a committed relationship. | 他已经心有所属了 |
[00:07] | He wants to become a priest. | 他想要当神父 |
[00:09] | Our relationship has been one big lie! | 我们的关系就是一个弥天大谎 |
[00:12] | Get your crap and get the hell out! | 收拾好你的破烂滚出去 |
[00:13] | She took everything in the register | 瓦内萨拿走了收款机里所有的钱 |
[00:15] | and all the money in the production company. | 还有制作公司所有的钱 |
[00:17] | Hey. Is Dixon here? | 迪克森在吗 |
[00:19] | Dixon went on tour with Haley Reinhart. | 迪克森跟海莉·莱因哈特去巡演了 |
[00:20] | I can’t believe he left without telling me. | 真不敢相信他不告诉我就去了 |
[00:23] | I appreciate you coming with me last week to take the cancer test. | 很感谢你上周陪我做癌症检测 |
[00:27] | I’m so sorry. | 真为你难过 |
[00:32] | You have to tell her about this marriage clause. | 你必须告诉她关于婚姻条款的事 |
[00:34] | I can’t. I don’t want her to think | 不成 我不想让她觉得 |
[00:36] | that my feelings for her have anything to do | 我跟她在一起 |
[00:38] | with the fact that I could lose everything. | 就是为了那笔钱 |
[00:39] | I’m engaged! | 我订婚了 |
[00:45] | Keep staring at that, you could go blind. | 再那么看下去 眼就瞎了 |
[00:48] | You’re leaving me? | 你要走了吗 |
[00:49] | I got a standing match and lunch at the Jonathan Club downtown. | 我得参加乔纳森俱乐部的活动 |
[00:54] | But… | 不过… |
[00:56] | I can cancel if you’d like. | 要是你挽留我 我可以不去 |
[00:59] | No, go have your fun. | 不 你好好玩去吧 |
[01:00] | I will patiently wait your return. | 我会耐心等你回来 |
[01:03] | You have no way of knowing this, | 你根本不知道 |
[01:05] | but I’ve been searching for you my entire life. | 我倾尽一生才寻觅到你 |
[01:07] | If you hadn’t come just when you did, I don’t know where I’d be. | 要是没有你 我都不知自己身在何方 |
[01:16] | I am… | 我… |
[01:18] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something. | 有件事我一直想和你说 |
[01:20] | Um, it’s a weird family thing, actually. | 其实就是家族的一件怪事 |
[01:25] | Come on. You can tell me anything. | 说啦 咱俩谁跟谁 |
[01:31] | How do you feel about legally changing | 如果要依照法律给你加上 |
[01:33] | your name to Hillingsbrook? | 希灵斯布鲁克的姓氏 你怎么想 |
[01:34] | It’s a big deal to my parents | 我爸妈一直觉得拥有家族姓氏 |
[01:37] | to have the family name and keep the tradition alive. | 让传统延续是一件大事 |
[01:41] | Naomi Hillingsbrook. | 娜欧米·希灵斯布鲁克 |
[01:44] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[01:45] | What do you say, Mr. Hillingsbrook? | 你觉得呢 希灵斯布鲁克先生 |
[01:47] | You want to come back to bed? | 要不要再来亲热下 |
[02:01] | Well… that was unexpected. | 真是…有点始料未及 |
[02:05] | Oh, my God! Is that what time it is?! | 妈呀 现在几点 |
[02:08] | What, do you not have an alarm clock? | 你怎么都不设个闹钟 |
[02:10] | I work in a bar. | 酒吧上班的要什么闹钟 |
[02:16] | Annie and Naomi are going to be at my place | 安妮和娜欧米没几分钟 |
[02:17] | in like, two minutes. | 就要到我家了 |
[02:19] | I’m going to be so late. | 我竟然迟到了这么久 |
[02:20] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[02:23] | I think your top is on backwards. | 前后穿反了 |
[02:25] | What? Oh no. | 什么 |
[02:27] | I really got to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:29] | Hey, um, about last night, that was… | 那个 昨晚… |
[02:32] | Something we are never ever going to talk about again, | 再也别提这事儿了 |
[02:34] | – right? – Right. | -行吗 -行 |
[02:36] | Okay, good, great. | 那就太好了 |
[02:38] | We’ll just pretend, like, | 我们就假装一切 |
[02:40] | it never happened. | 都没发生过 |
[02:46] | Hey, you can’t just pack up | 你没和迪克森说一声 |
[02:48] | and leave without talking to Dixon. | 就打包离开 这么做不妥 |
[02:49] | Why not? | 有何不妥 |
[02:50] | Dixon did. | 迪克森就是这么干的 |
[02:52] | Well, okay, he made a mistake. | 他那么做是他不对 |
[02:53] | You know how important music is to him. | 可你也知道音乐对他有多重要 |
[02:55] | More important than me? | 比我还重要吗 |
[02:58] | Dixon had a stroke, okay? | 迪克森中过风 |
[02:59] | I gave up music to save his life | 我放弃音乐救了他的命 |
[03:01] | and he still chose his career over everything else. | 可他呢 还把他的事业置于一切之上 |
[03:04] | I just… I want to get my stuff out of here | 我只是… 想趁他跟着海莉·莱因哈特 |
[03:06] | while he’s touring around with Haley Reinhart. | 去巡演的时候 从这儿搬走罢了 |
[03:08] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[03:09] | And this is my blender. | 这是我的榨汁机 |
[03:12] | Ade, when I told you | 艾德 我上次跟你说 |
[03:14] | I was excited to go to Princeton, | 我很高兴能去普林斯顿 |
[03:15] | you knew I was lying. | 你知道我在撒谎 |
[03:17] | Because you knew I loved Silver | 因为你知道我爱小银 |
[03:18] | just like I know you love Dixon. | 就像我知道你爱迪克森一样 |
[03:20] | Okay, apparently we are both idiots | 好吧 很明显 咱俩都是白痴 |
[03:22] | because we love people that don’t love us back. | 我们都爱上了那些不会爱我们的人 |
[03:24] | Well, Silver just texted me. | 小银刚发来信息 |
[03:25] | She wants to meet for lunch. | 她希望我们在午餐时会面 |
[03:27] | And I don’t know if we’re getting back together, | 我不知道我们能否复合 |
[03:29] | but at least the door is still open. | 可至少还有一线希望 |
[03:30] | Okay, well, the only door I’m interested in right now | 我现在只想 |
[03:32] | is the one out of here. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[03:35] | Fine, if that’s how you feel. | 好吧 如果你真这么想 |
[03:42] | How y’all doing? | 你们在这儿干嘛 |
[03:51] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[03:52] | What do I look like? Her nanny? | 你觉得我像什么 她的保姆吗 |
[03:56] | Hey, that-that’s my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[03:58] | Finally, where are you, Silver? | 你终于打来了 你人在哪儿 小银 |
[04:01] | Oh, hello, Caleb. | 你好 凯莱布 |
[04:03] | No… it’s Naomi, | 不 我是娜欧米 |
[04:05] | Annie’s beautiful, but engaged, friend. | 老兄 安妮是很靓 但她已经订婚了 |
[04:07] | Did you want to speak to her? | 你想和她聊聊吗 |
[04:09] | I’m not here. | 说我不在 |
[04:10] | Actually, she just stepped away. | 其实 她刚走 |
[04:12] | Probably off praying somewhere. | 可能去某个地方祷告了 |
[04:14] | You two have a lot in common. | 你俩真是志趣相投 |
[04:15] | I will tell her you called. | 我会告诉她你打来过 |
[04:17] | Okay. Bye. | 就这样 拜 |
[04:20] | I’m pretty sure you’re going to burn in hell. | 你死定了 |
[04:22] | Hi… | 各位… |
[04:23] | I’m sorry I’m late. I was at… | 很抱歉我迟到了 我刚在… |
[04:25] | at yoga class. | 上瑜伽课 |
[04:26] | In the same clothes that you wore to Raj’s funeral bonfire. | 你在罗杰葬礼的篝火晚会上穿过这件衣服 |
[04:31] | Oh, my God. You’re doing the full-on walk of shame right now. | 天哪 你的行径真可耻呀 |
[04:35] | You got back together with Navid. | 你和纳维复合了 |
[04:37] | Oh, you so did. | 你果然这么做了 |
[04:38] | Oh, come on, Silver. | 小银 少来了 |
[04:40] | I mean, it’s you. It’s not like you’re going to have | 这才是你嘛 你可不像和一个烂酒吧 |
[04:42] | – skanky bar sex with some “Rando”. – Yeah. | -的”阿猫阿狗”随便就上床的人 -没错 |
[04:45] | Yeah, it was Navid. | 我们的确复合了 |
[04:47] | I knew it. | 我早猜到了 |
[04:49] | Honey, why are you being so weird? | 你俩怎么总是怪咖 |
[04:50] | You guys were meant for each other. | 你们俩本来就是一对 |
[04:51] | It’s like me and Liam, except in a good way. | 就像我和利亚姆 从好的方面来说 |
[04:56] | You’re right. I saw him last night. | 你说得对 我昨晚见他了 |
[04:58] | And I realized how much I missed him. | 我真的很想他 |
[05:01] | We’ve been through so much together. | 我们历经风雨 同甘共苦 |
[05:03] | And he’s always been there for me. I… | 他一直陪在我身边 |
[05:06] | I always imagined that he’d be in my life. | 我想与他携手相伴 共度人生 |
[05:08] | What can I say? I love him. | 怎么说呢 我爱他 |
[05:11] | And he adores you. | 他也爱你 |
[05:13] | That is the second best news I’ve heard in the last 24 hours. | 这是一整天来我听到的第二好的消息了 |
[05:16] | What’s the best? | 最好的是什么 |
[05:20] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[05:26] | All I can say is “Wow.” it’s beautiful. | 我只想说 你太美了 |
[05:29] | And I’m going to need my bridesmaids | 我得让我的伴娘们为了婚礼 |
[05:31] | to clear their social calendars. | 取消其他的社交活动 |
[05:33] | PJ and I will be tying the knot in two weeks. | 普少和我将在两周后举行婚礼 |
[05:35] | Two weeks? | 两周后 |
[05:37] | Yes, it was PJ’s idea. | 对 普少是这么想的 |
[05:38] | He wants me to have everything I want. | 他想满足我所有的愿望 |
[05:40] | It’s going to be fabulous. | 一切都会完美无缺 |
[05:41] | Why two weeks? What’s the rush? | 两周后 为什么这么赶 |
[05:43] | You’re not pregnant, are you? | 你没怀孕吧 |
[05:45] | Oh, good God, no. | 天哪 当然没有 |
[05:46] | Yes, it’s a little rushed, | 对 是有点赶 |
[05:48] | so it won’t be quite as big as I had hoped. | 虽然规模没有我希望的那样宏大 |
[05:50] | But that’s the thing I love about PJ. | 但我就是爱普少这一点 |
[05:52] | He can pull off the most extravagant things at the drop of a hat. | 他退尽奢华 崇尚简朴 |
[05:55] | Hey, it’s Navid. I’m supposed to meet him for lunch. | 是纳维打来的 我们午餐时会面 |
[05:58] | Unbelievable. He wants to meet at the Offshore. | 难以置信 他把地点定在了离岸酒吧 |
[06:01] | What’s wrong with Offshore? | 离岸酒吧又怎么了 |
[06:02] | Nothing. I just need to leave now. | 没什么 我得走了 |
[06:05] | Well, your dress looks beautiful. | 你的裙子真漂亮 |
[06:07] | – You may go. – Thank you. | -去吧 -多谢夸奖 |
[06:10] | Bye. | 拜 |
[06:12] | Um… we need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[06:16] | It’s about PJ. | 关于普少 |
[06:19] | What about PJ? | 普少怎么了 |
[06:21] | Okay, uh, I should have told you this a while ago. | 我本来想早点告诉你 |
[06:23] | But I only found out because of the charity work | 但我是在慈善活动上才发现的 |
[06:25] | and PJ told me not to say anything. | 而且他不许我说出来 |
[06:27] | And then I came home and you were engaged. | 等我再回到家 你都订婚了 |
[06:29] | Annie, would you spit it out, please? | 安妮 你就直说吧 |
[06:34] | PJ has to get married in two weeks | 普少必须在两周内完婚 |
[06:37] | or he’ll lose all of his money. | 否则会一无所有 |
[06:39] | It’s written into his trust fund. | 他的信托基金里是这么写的 |
[06:41] | That’s why he wants to get married so quick. | 所以他才这么着急结婚 |
[06:49] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[06:52] | What do you mean, is that all? | 什么叫”就这些吗” |
[06:54] | Annie, PJ is very wealthy. | 安妮 普少很有钱 |
[06:56] | Wealthy families are weird. | 富有的家族都很奇怪 |
[06:58] | You’re nouveau riche. | 你是暴发户 |
[07:00] | You haven’t had a chance to get weird yet. | 你还没机会变怪 |
[07:02] | What you have to understand is anyone with PJ’s wealth | 要知道 任何一个有普少这样身家的人 |
[07:05] | is going to have a complicated trust. | 信托条款都很复杂 |
[07:07] | Besides, it’s a lot of money. Who would want to lose it? | 况且那不是个小数 谁想失去那么大笔钱 |
[07:09] | Okay, but doesn’t it make you wonder if… | 你不担心吗 |
[07:12] | Wonder if what? | 担心什么 |
[07:14] | If I’m not getting everything I’ve ever wanted in a guy? | 担心我无法从这个男人身上得到想要的一切吗 |
[07:17] | PJ is smart and charming, handsome. | 普少英俊潇洒 聪慧睿智 |
[07:20] | I could have my perfect career, | 我可以拥有理想的事业 |
[07:21] | my perfect guy, my perfect life. | 完美的老公和称心如意的人生 |
[07:23] | That’s what I always dreamed of. | 这就是我一直梦寐以求的 |
[07:24] | He did tell me that you were the one. | 他确实跟我说过 你就是他心中的女神 |
[07:26] | He loves me. | 他是爱我 |
[07:27] | And I love him. | 我也爱他 |
[07:29] | And it is not about the money. | 我们的爱与钱无关 |
[07:51] | Hey, just getting back in the water? Sweet! | 你又要开始冲浪了吗 真好 |
[07:53] | Yeah, there’s a big south running. | 是啊 现在有股强劲的南流 |
[07:54] | So, I thought it was a good time to get back out there. | 所以我觉得这个时侯回归比较好 |
[07:57] | Sure, I always felt like the ocean has something of a… | 当然 我一直觉得大海有种… |
[07:59] | healing quality. I know it does for me. | 治愈的力量 至少对我是这样 |
[08:01] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah, sure. | 问吧 |
[08:04] | Is Annie pissed at me for some reason? | 安妮是不是在生我的气 |
[08:07] | Nah, I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[08:09] | At the wake, she said she was having problems with her friend. | 守灵仪式上 她说她和朋友闹别扭了 |
[08:11] | I thought she was really talking about a guy. | 我猜她说的是个男的 |
[08:14] | Is she seeing someone? | 她是不是在和别人约会 |
[08:16] | No, she’s not. | 没有 |
[08:18] | Called her a couple times and she’s ducked me, | 我给她打了无数电话 她都躲着我 |
[08:20] | so I thought… | 所以我猜… |
[08:22] | maybe it was something I said. | 是不是我说错话了 |
[08:23] | Oh, no, probably not. | 估计不是 |
[08:24] | But she’s at the house if you want to stop by. | 可如果你想找她 她现在在家 |
[08:27] | Well, thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:29] | How are you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[08:31] | How do you think I’m doing, Caleb? | 凯莱布 你觉得我能怎么样 |
[08:33] | My husband just died, okay? Live sucks right now. | 我丈夫刚刚去世 世界崩塌了 |
[08:36] | Ivy, if you ever need to talk… | 艾薇 如果你需要找个人聊聊… |
[08:38] | You know, I appreciate that, | 先谢了 |
[08:40] | but I don’t really know what there is to talk about. | 但我现在真的不知道说点什么 |
[08:42] | It’s not going to go back and change anything. | 说什么也于事无补 |
[08:44] | It is what it is. Life is short, and then it ends. | 就这样吧 人生苦短 |
[08:47] | So, I’m just going to do what I want to do. | 所以我就尽情享乐罢了 |
[08:49] | If you don’t mind right now, I just want to surf. | 如果没什么事 我想去冲浪了 |
[08:51] | You came to the right place. It’s firing out there. | 你来对地方了 这里棒极了 |
[08:53] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[09:22] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[09:23] | Naomi’s getting married in two weeks? | 娜欧米两周后j就要结婚了 |
[09:26] | She said she’s okay with it. | 她说她不在乎 |
[09:31] | Well, I’ve heard of guys marrying for money, | 听说过为财而结婚的 |
[09:33] | just not with their own money. | 没听说过为别人的财而结婚的 |
[09:38] | Hey, congratulations, I guess. | 恭喜呀 |
[09:41] | What’s got her knickers all in a twist? | 什么事让她这么别别扭扭的 |
[09:43] | We were just talking about your wedding. | 我们刚刚在讨论你的婚礼 |
[09:46] | You have to admit, it’s all pretty sudden. | 你得承认 确实太突然了 |
[09:48] | All right, first you and Silver. Now her? | 先是你和小银 现在又是她 |
[09:50] | Could everyone stop being so worried about this? | 你们能不能不要为这事再大惊小怪了 |
[09:53] | PJ and I know what we’re doing. | 我和普少知道自己在做什么 |
[09:55] | We appreciate the concern, but this is happening. | 感谢大家的关心 但我们的婚是结定了 |
[09:58] | Hey, we’re all excited for you. | 我们都为你开心 |
[10:00] | You just have to realize that, | 你得知道 |
[10:02] | except for me, no one even knows PJ. | 除了我 没人认识普少 |
[10:05] | Right… | 也对啊 |
[10:07] | That needs to change. | 这个现状得改 |
[10:12] | I think we should arrive at the church in a Rolls, don’t you? | 我们坐劳斯莱斯去教堂好吗 |
[10:15] | Honey… we have a problem. | 亲爱的 有个问题 |
[10:19] | You don’t want a Rolls Royce? | 你不喜欢劳斯莱斯吗 |
[10:20] | No, that’s fine. | 不 不是这个事 |
[10:21] | So, what’s the problem? | 那是什么 |
[10:23] | My friends are. | 我的朋友们 |
[10:25] | They think that I am rushing into this wedding with you. | 她们觉得我和你结婚太冲动了 |
[10:28] | And I was thinking about it and I realize, | 我回想了一下 发现她们之所以这么想 |
[10:30] | it’s because they don’t know you. | 是因为她们不够了解你 |
[10:31] | They don’t know us. | 她们不了解我们 |
[10:32] | Okay, so what do you suggest? | 好吧 那你有什么提议呢 |
[10:34] | Well, maybe we could do a small little get-together? | 我们可以办一个小聚会 |
[10:39] | Something intimate, where they can get to know the real you. | 私人一点的 让她们能了解真正的你 |
[10:42] | An engagement party? | 订婚派对吗 |
[10:43] | That’s perfect. | 棒极了 |
[10:44] | I know just the venue. | 我想到了个好地方 |
[10:45] | Okay, it can be fun, but it has to be casual. | 可以办得有趣一点 但一定不要太拘谨 |
[10:48] | I will start planning it right away. | 我马上开始计划 |
[10:50] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:52] | You cannot plan your own engagement party. | 你不能操办自己的订婚派对 |
[10:54] | That’s as pathetic as wrapping your own Christmas presents. | 就像给自己包装圣诞礼物一样苦逼 |
[10:56] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来安排 |
[10:58] | You would do that for me? | 你要为我安排派对吗 |
[11:02] | Of course… | 当然 |
[11:03] | And I’ll get Wilson to help. | 我会让威尔森帮忙的 |
[11:09] | Yeah, so my dad got the criminal charges dropped. | 我爸帮我撤销了刑事指控 |
[11:12] | – Yeah? – But the university wasn’t so cool about it. | -是吗 -但是大学那边还是不能接受 |
[11:14] | You got suspended? | 你被延期入学了吗 |
[11:15] | More like expelled. | 基本上相当于开除 |
[11:17] | My dad is pissed. | 我爸气疯了 |
[11:18] | Gave me a month to get a job | 让我一个月内找到工作 |
[11:19] | or he’s going to cut me off. | 不然就和我断绝关系 |
[11:21] | Yeah, that’s pretty harsh. | 确实挺苛刻的 |
[11:22] | I’m just glad I kept up with my rent here. | 很庆幸我还交得起这里的租金 |
[11:24] | I can’t afford to live anyplace else. | 我可住不起其他地方了 |
[11:26] | Well, there’s plenty of space here. | 这地方大着呢 |
[11:27] | Dixon went on tour with Haley Reinhart. | 迪克森和海利·莱因哈特巡回演出去了 |
[11:30] | Well, if it’s a music thing, how come Ade didn’t go with him? | 如果是玩音乐 艾德怎么没和他一起去 |
[11:36] | They kind of broke up. | 他们算是分手了吧 |
[11:39] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[11:41] | Professionally or personally? | 事业上还是生活中分了 |
[11:44] | Both. | 两者都是 |
[11:47] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[11:48] | Yeah, I wouldn’t really say interesting. | 我可不觉得有趣 |
[11:49] | It’s more, uh, sad or tragic. | 更多的是悲哀与不幸 |
[11:52] | Tragic for Dixon. | 迪克森是挺很可怜的 |
[11:54] | I mean the whole reason he got together with Ade | 他和艾德在一起不就是想借助她的力量 |
[11:55] | was because she made his music better. | 让自己的音乐事业更上一层楼吗 |
[11:58] | And because he loves her. | 还因为他爱她 |
[11:59] | Uh, apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[12:00] | Because he’s the one that moved on, right? | 他已经忘掉过去了 不是吗 |
[12:02] | Which is crazy because, | 很不可思议 |
[12:04] | have you checked out Adrianna? | 你去看过阿德里安娜吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah, I have, uh… | 我去看过她 |
[12:09] | pretty sure their relationship isn’t over. | 我肯定他们没彻底分手 |
[12:11] | As soon as Dixon gets back, I think they’ll be okay. | 迪克森一回来 他们就会和好了 |
[12:14] | Maybe, or Dixon’s loss is somebody else’s gain. | 或许吧 否则迪克森亏了倒让别人得了好处 |
[12:20] | No, I’m cool. I have to meet Silver for lunch. | 不 不喝了 我要去和小银吃午饭 |
[12:22] | But thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:23] | In this case, your loss is my gain. | 这种情况下 你亏了我赚了 |
[12:26] | Cheers, buddy. | 兄弟 干杯 |
[12:33] | Silver. | 小银 |
[12:35] | Hey, I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[12:37] | I just wanted to talk about last night. | 我想谈谈昨晚的事 |
[12:39] | I’m actually going to meet Navid | 其实我要去见纳维 |
[12:40] | and we agreed not to bring up last night. | 我们说好了不提昨晚的事 |
[12:42] | Yeah, um… | 没错 |
[12:45] | Look, I think we both know that what happened was, um… | 我们都知道昨晚发生的事情 |
[12:48] | in the moment. | 是一时冲动 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I mean, we were both pretty emotional. | 没错 我们都太情绪化了 |
[12:52] | Yeah. And I know you probably think | 我知道你可能会想 |
[12:54] | I was on some crazy rebound after Vanessa. | 我是因为瓦内萨的事才乱了性 |
[12:57] | You need to know that for me… | 但你要知道 对我来说 |
[13:01] | last night couldn’t have happened with just anyone. | 昨晚的事不是和谁都能做的 |
[13:04] | – Don’t… – Silver, I think I have feelings for you. | -别 -小银 我觉得我对你有感觉 |
[13:07] | And with what you’re going through, | 再说你现在也不好过 |
[13:08] | you should have someone to be with. | 需要有个人陪在身边 |
[13:10] | Um, but I have someone. | 我有人陪 |
[13:13] | It’s Navid. | 就是纳维 |
[13:15] | Liam, I want Navid. | 利亚姆 我想要纳维陪 |
[13:16] | Look, if you want me, i’m standing right here. | 如果想要我陪 我就在这呢 |
[13:20] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[13:21] | Um, the test results came back. | 检验结果出来了 |
[13:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:26] | I have the cancer gene. | 我确实携带癌症基因 |
[13:33] | Oh, Silver, I’m… | 小银 我… |
[13:36] | I’m really sorry. | 真为你难过 |
[13:39] | You said to me you wished that I’d stopped you from leaving. | 你说过当初很希望我开口挽留你 |
[13:42] | Well, I’m asking you now to stay. | 而我现在要你留下 |
[13:46] | But not just as my friend. I want more than that. | 但不是以朋友的身份 不止如此 |
[13:50] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[13:52] | I want you to move back in with me. | 搬回来和我一起住 |
[13:55] | I want us. | 我想和你在一起 |
[14:14] | Cartoons and cereal– breakfast of champions. | 卡通片加麦片 你这早餐挺不讲究的 |
[14:17] | Caleb… | 凯莱布 |
[14:19] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来 |
[14:20] | Naomi let me in | 娜欧米开的门 |
[14:21] | and I saw Ivy surfing. | 艾薇冲浪的时候我碰到她了 |
[14:23] | She said I should drop by. | 她说我应该来拜访一下 |
[14:24] | You’ve been ducking me, Annie Wilson. | 你最近一直在躲我 安妮·威尔森 |
[14:26] | You know I got a big Surf for Good fundraiser coming up. | 我马上要办一次”冲浪做慈善”募捐活动 |
[14:28] | I could use your help. | 需要你帮忙 |
[14:29] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I’ve just had a lot going on. | 抱歉 最近手头事比较多 |
[14:32] | I’ve been really busy. | 忙得不可开交 |
[14:33] | Yeah, you look super busy. | 看出来了 不是一般的忙 |
[14:35] | Sorry, I haven’t returned your calls. | 抱歉没有回你电话 |
[14:38] | It’s just that Naomi’s getting married | 娜欧米要结婚了 |
[14:39] | and I’ve been helping PJ organize | 我一直在帮普少筹备 |
[14:41] | this big engagement party, | 他们的豪华订婚派对 |
[14:42] | which is happening today | 就是今晚的事 |
[14:43] | and I haven’t even gotten her a gift yet. | 可她的礼物我都还没准备好 |
[14:45] | I mean, what are you supposed to get the girl | 你说她马上就嫁入豪门了 |
[14:46] | that’s about to have literally everything, right? | 还会缺什么东西呢 是吧 |
[14:51] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[14:53] | I know this year’s been really rough on you. | 我知道你这一年都挺累的 |
[14:56] | So I was worried when you stopped returning my calls. | 所以你不给我回电话我就很担心 |
[14:58] | I thought we kind of connected. | 我以为我们还算合得来 |
[14:59] | – So, if you need to talk… – I don’t. | -如果你想找人谈心 -我不想 |
[15:02] | I just really need to stop being distracted by everybody. | 我只是想专注于自己 |
[15:07] | Okay. That’s cool. | 好吧 无可厚非 |
[15:10] | I guess we’ll just talk about charity stuff | 那就等你有时间了 |
[15:11] | when you have time. | 再来谈慈善这方面的事吧 |
[15:13] | – I’m going to take off. – Bye. | -我先走了 -再见 |
[15:18] | – Annie, are we okay? – We’re good. | -安妮 我们之间没有隔阂吧 -当然没有 |
[15:21] | I just really have to get going. | 我真得要开始做事了 |
[15:29] | And how is his Holy Hotness? | 和那个帅小伙还谈得来吗 |
[15:32] | What makes you think it’s okay to invite him over | 你知道我在想方设法逃避他 |
[15:35] | when you know I’m trying to avoid him? | 还把他请到家里来 你是怎么想的 |
[15:37] | And remind me why you’re trying to avoid him? | 你为什么要避着他来着 |
[15:39] | Uh, because I like him. | 因为我喜欢他 |
[15:41] | That almost makes sense. | 这个理由好不牵强 |
[15:43] | It makes sense because I know | 一点都不牵强 因为我知道 |
[15:45] | he could never feel the same way about me. | 我这是单相思呢 |
[15:47] | You sure? What if he did? | 你确定吗 万一是两厢情愿呢 |
[15:49] | Ivy, he’s becoming a priest. | 艾薇 他是要做神父的人 |
[15:51] | Well, when I found out Raj had cancer, it didn’t make sense | 知道罗杰得了癌症后 照理说 |
[15:53] | to fall in love with him, but I did. | 我不该爱上他的 可我还不是爱了 |
[15:55] | Love finds you, you know? You don’t get to choose. | 爱情来敲门 你只管开门迎接 别无他选 |
[15:57] | I don’t know. Dude, life is short. | 不知道该怎么说 不过人生苦短 |
[15:59] | If I were you, I’d hop on that before he’s gone. | 如果我是你 我就试试 趁他还没上天堂 |
[16:05] | I see you got your old job back. | 看来你复职了 |
[16:09] | I’m helping Liam. | 只是给利亚姆帮把手 |
[16:10] | Vanessa cleaned him out and broke his heart, | 瓦内萨拿光了他的积蓄 伤透了他的心 |
[16:13] | so, he needs me. | 这时候他需要我 |
[16:14] | At least somebody does. | 至少还有人需要我 |
[16:16] | Yeah, that’s too bad about what happened with Liam, | 利亚姆的遭遇是很让人同情 |
[16:18] | but, uh, I’m actually here to see you. | 但其实我是来找你的 |
[16:21] | I think Dix did you a favor. | 我觉得阿迪做了件好事 |
[16:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:25] | Well, between you and me, | 我就私下跟你说说 |
[16:26] | I think you’re the real talent, | 我觉得你是个真正的才女 |
[16:27] | and I think you should go solo. | 应该单飞 |
[16:30] | Okay, that’s sweet, Austin, | 听到这话我很开心 奥斯汀 |
[16:31] | but I already tried that. | 但我没试过 |
[16:33] | You ever try going country? | 你试过去别的城市发展吗 |
[16:35] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:36] | Okay, you put a little twang | 你优美的声线 |
[16:37] | behind that that beautiful voice of yours, | 加上性感的小鼻音 |
[16:39] | get the right person behind you, | 找个合适的经纪人 |
[16:40] | and boom, you got magic. | 你就能摇身一变 大红大紫 |
[16:44] | And who exactly is the right person? | 到底谁是合适的经纪人呢 |
[16:46] | Me. | 我呀 |
[16:47] | My dad is Judd Ridge, Nashville legend. | 我爸可是那什维尔的传奇人物贾德·里奇 |
[16:50] | There isn’t a door in that town I can’t walk through. | 在那里我可是要风得风 要雨得雨 |
[16:52] | It’s a whole new scene. It’d be a fresh start for you. | 那会是一番全新的景象 你的新开始 |
[16:56] | Look, | 拿着 |
[16:57] | listen to this, and tell me I’m wrong. | 回去试听看看 看我到底又没有说错 |
[16:59] | Ade, I need to get my job on, okay? | 艾德 我的事业该起步了 |
[17:02] | And you need to get back to doing what you do best. | 而你呢 要重拾你最擅长的东西 大展拳脚 |
[17:04] | I can make that happen. | 我可以让你梦想成真 |
[17:06] | I don’t know. What’s Dixon going to think? | 我不知道 迪克森知道了会怎么想 |
[17:10] | Do you really care what Dix thinks? | 你真得在意阿迪的想法吗 |
[17:14] | – You know what? No. – No. | -真不在意 -不在意吧 |
[17:15] | – I don’t. – That’s right. | -我不在意他的想法 -这才对嘛 |
[17:17] | – You’re golden. – I’m in. | -你可是会发光的金子 -我加入 |
[17:18] | Yes, you are. Ow! | 太好了 |
[17:19] | All right, beautiful. | 就这么说定了 美女 |
[17:20] | See ya. | 回见 |
[17:22] | And last but not least, you’ve got the champagne, right? | 还有件重要的事 香槟准备好了吧 |
[17:24] | – Dom Perignon. 15 cases. – Thanks. | -唐·培里侬[香槟王]十五箱 -谢了 |
[17:28] | – And I have just one last favor to ask you. – Go ahead. | -还有最后一件事要麻烦你 -说吧 |
[17:30] | PJ ordered this big ice sculpture | 普少订做了一个大型冰雕 |
[17:32] | that they need to pick up and take down to the party. | 需要取出来送到派对上去 |
[17:34] | Can you take care of that for me? | 能帮我搞定吗 |
[17:36] | Yeah, but those things are kind of heavy. | 可以啊 不过冰雕都有点重量 |
[17:37] | It sounds like a two-man job. | 要两个人一起才行 |
[17:38] | That’s why I got you a helper. | 所以我还给你找了个帮手 |
[17:40] | Oh, really? Who? | 是吗 谁啊 |
[17:42] | I heard about Vanessa. | 我听说了瓦内萨的事 |
[17:43] | Man, that’s rough. | 她真够狠的 |
[17:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:48] | Yeah, well, having a girl that I thought loved | 被一个我以为爱着的女人欺骗 |
[17:51] | lie to me and steal all my money. | 还拿光了所有积蓄 |
[17:53] | It was definitely not what I expected. | 这一切真是始料未及 |
[17:55] | Yeah, that’s got to mess with your head. | 是啊 你肯定不好过 |
[17:57] | Yeah, I’ll be okay. | 过段时间就好了 |
[17:59] | You know what helps with that? | 知道怎样能好过点吗 |
[18:01] | Some sloppy down-and-dirty rebound sex. | 随便找个妹子滚滚床单 忘却情伤 |
[18:05] | Hey, ass-wipe, watch where you’re going next time! | 白痴 眼睛怎么长的 |
[18:09] | Did you see that guy cut me off? | 看到了吗 那家伙抢道 |
[18:16] | By the way, I wanted to apologize again | 顺便再次跟你说声抱歉 |
[18:18] | about coming between you and PJ about the trust fund thing. | 因为信托基金的事影响你和普少 |
[18:21] | I don’t know why I assumed | 我也不知道自己为什么会觉得 |
[18:23] | that it couldn’t be true love, | 他不是真的爱你 |
[18:24] | but I’m really sorry. | 不过真得很对不起 |
[18:26] | Honestly, it’s not that big of a deal, | 说实话 没什么大不了的 |
[18:28] | but apology accepted. | 不过呢 接受你的道歉 |
[18:30] | You look gorgeous, by the way. | 再说一句 你看上去美爆了 |
[18:31] | Okay, now you’re starting to lay the apology on a little thick. | 道完歉又给我戴高帽 稍微有点过了 |
[18:34] | I mean it. You look really pretty. | 我认真的 你真得很漂亮 |
[18:36] | What are you using? | 你用的是什么 |
[18:37] | It’s Rimmel ScandalEyes mascara. | 芮谜的魅惑睫毛膏 |
[18:39] | It is from London. | 伦敦的牌子 |
[18:41] | I’ve been seeing it everywhere. I had to pick it up. | 好多人都在用 我也得紧跟潮流 |
[18:43] | Let me try. Oh! | 让我试试 |
[18:45] | Speaking of scandals, | 说起丑闻这事 |
[18:46] | what’s going on with you and Cardinal Caleb? | 你和凯莱布神父怎么样了 |
[18:49] | It’s a mess, actually. | 说实话 一团乱 |
[18:50] | I think I really hurt his feelings | 他早上来找我了 |
[18:52] | when he came by this morning. | 我觉得我伤了他的心 |
[18:54] | And then I got into it with Ivy. | 之后我又和艾薇争了起来 |
[18:56] | She thinks I should just tell Caleb how I really feel. | 她觉得我应该告诉凯莱布我对他的感觉 |
[18:59] | And what do you think? | 那你怎么想的 |
[19:01] | I think that if I tell him I’m crushing on him | 我觉得要是告诉他我暗恋他 |
[19:03] | and he responds the way I think he will, | 他的回应要正如我所料 |
[19:04] | then it could be the most humiliating moment of my life. | 那我丢人就丢大了 |
[19:07] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[19:08] | Don’t you think you’ll feel better if you just come clean? | 但你不觉得说清楚了会好受些吗 |
[19:11] | I mean, you were convinced | 你看 你确信 |
[19:12] | that things between me and PJ were going to be ruined | 要是把信托基金的事告诉我 |
[19:14] | if you told me about the trust fund, | 我和普少就算毁了 |
[19:15] | and look what happened. | 但现在不是挺好 |
[19:18] | I’ll think about it. | 我会再考虑看看 |
[19:21] | There is something I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 我一直想问你个事 |
[19:23] | What? | 什么 |
[19:24] | Annie Wilson, will you be my maid of honor? | 安妮·威尔森 你愿意做我的伴娘吗 |
[19:27] | Me?! Are you sure? | 我吗 真的吗 |
[19:29] | Yes. | 真的 |
[19:30] | You’ve been an amazing friend. PJ loves you. | 你一直是我最铁的姐们 普少又喜欢你 |
[19:32] | You’re the reason that we met each other. | 你还是我们相遇的红娘 |
[19:35] | – Please? – Yes, I’d love to! | -好不好 -我当然愿意 |
[19:38] | Okay, no crying. | 可不能哭 |
[19:39] | You’re going to ruin your mascara. | 否则你这睫毛膏白弄了 |
[19:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:42] | And thank you for helping keep this get-together understated. | 谢谢你帮我办了一个低调的聚会 |
[19:45] | Finally, everyone is going to see | 终于可以让大家看看 |
[19:47] | that PJ and I love each other. | 普少和我是真心相爱 |
[19:49] | And it’s not just because of his money. | 可不只是图他的身家 |
[20:15] | PJ… | 普少 |
[20:16] | this is the intimate gathering we talked about? | 这是咱们说好的小聚会吗 |
[20:18] | I wanted to make a statement… for you. | 我想表明立场 |
[20:21] | So everyone knows how important you are to me. | 让大家知道你对我有多重要 |
[20:23] | For that, I’ll spare no expense. | 钱不是问题 |
[20:43] | – Um, that’s Mayer Hawthorne. – Yeah. | -那是迈尔·霍桑吧 -是啊 |
[20:46] | PJ, this is too much. | 普少 这太过了 |
[21:00] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[21:02] | I’m so glad you could make it. | 你能来我太高兴了 |
[21:04] | Naomi, I want you to meet one of my old friends, | 娜欧米 这是我的一个老朋友 |
[21:05] | Richard Buxton. | 理查德·巴克斯顿 |
[21:06] | We went to boarding school together. | 我们是一个寄宿学校的 |
[21:08] | Well, I just couldn’t wait to meet you– | 我都等不及要见识一下 |
[21:09] | the girl that bagged the elephant. | 套牢了象哥的女孩了 |
[21:11] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:12] | Talk about getting it in under the wire. | 这时间点可掐得真准啊 |
[21:14] | We’ve all been wondering who the lucky girl would be. | 大家都在想这个幸运女孩儿会是谁呢 |
[21:17] | I approve, Preston. | 这姑娘我认可啊 普莱斯顿 |
[21:18] | You found an absolutely charming way | 你还真找了个好办法 |
[21:20] | to have your cake and eat it too. | 鱼与熊掌兼得啊 |
[21:22] | Positively gorgeous, darling. | 亲爱的 你真是个美人 |
[21:23] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you. – Thank you. | -很高兴认识你 -谢谢 |
[21:26] | Um, have a drink with me, Preston. | 普莱斯顿 陪我喝一杯吧 |
[21:29] | I’m gonna… | 我… |
[21:43] | Caleb, uh… what are you doing here? | 凯莱布 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[21:45] | Apparently, Naomi told PJ that I was in the seminary | 娜欧米告诉普少我是神学院的 |
[21:48] | and insist that I be here. | 一定要请我来 |
[21:50] | Something about a christening. | 好像是洗礼什么的 |
[21:51] | I don’t see any babies around, | 附近又没看到宝宝 |
[21:53] | so I’m thinking it’s the boat. | 我想应该是船的命名式 |
[21:55] | Looks like he thought of everything. | 看来他什么都想到了嘛 |
[21:56] | Speaking of thinking of everything, | 说起这个 |
[21:58] | did you find that gift for Naomi? | 你给娜欧米准备了礼物吗 |
[22:00] | Oh, no. No, I forgot! | 天呐 我给忘了 |
[22:02] | And I’m the maid of honor, damn it! | 我还是伴娘呢 糟糕 |
[22:03] | We can’t have the maid of honor | 可不能让伴娘 |
[22:05] | showing up without a gift. | 没带礼物就来啊 |
[22:08] | You’re always looking out for me, aren’t you? | 你总是这么替我着想 是不是 |
[22:12] | They’re South Sea black pearls. | 是南海黑珍珠 |
[22:15] | Polynesian legend says | 波利尼西亚传说中 |
[22:16] | they bring good luck to couples in love. | 它们会给相恋的情侣带来好运 |
[22:19] | Caleb… | 凯莱布 |
[22:20] | You’re not gonna find a better gift that says, | 你再找不到更好的礼物来表达 |
[22:21] | “This was a love that’s meant to be.” | 这是命中注定之爱 |
[22:26] | No. | 我不能要 |
[22:28] | I thought you needed a gift? | 你不是需要礼物吗 |
[22:30] | I do, but I can’t. | 没错 但我不能要 |
[22:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:34] | Annie, you can tell me. | 安妮 说啊 |
[22:36] | Well, what’s wrong is… I don’t know. | 问题是 我不知道 |
[22:38] | I feel like I’m falling in love with you! | 我觉得我爱上你了 |
[22:42] | Which I know is never ever gonna work. | 我知道这是没结果的 |
[22:45] | And to be honest, it’s kind of killing me | 说实话 跟你做朋友 |
[22:47] | trying to be your friend. | 让我有点难受 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry, but it’s the truth. | 抱歉 但事实确实如此 |
[22:53] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:05] | Naomi, your handsome fiance is up there alone. | 娜欧米 你家英俊的未婚夫一个人在上面呢 |
[23:10] | What are you doing? | 你在下面干嘛 |
[23:12] | Silver, how do you know Navid’s the one for you? | 小银 你怎么确定纳维是你的真命天子呢 |
[23:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:19] | I mean, I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[23:22] | But I don’t think you can ever really be certain. | 但我觉得这不可能真正确定 |
[23:25] | Sometimes you just gotta | 有时候你只能 |
[23:27] | trust your feelings and jump in. | 相信自己的感觉 赌一把 |
[23:30] | I’m not really helping, am I? | 我这话 说了等于没说 |
[23:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:34] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[23:35] | Everything. | 什么都不对 |
[23:39] | It’s the trust fund. | 是信托基金的事 |
[23:41] | At first, it really didn’t bother me, | 一开始 我真觉得没什么 |
[23:44] | but then PJ threw this big, lavish party, | 但是普少办了这么盛大奢华的晚会 |
[23:47] | and now everything seems to be to be about | 好像一切的中心都在于 |
[23:49] | “Sparing no expense.” | 不计代价 |
[23:52] | And it’s just left me thinking… | 让我忍不住想 |
[23:54] | Is it the money or is it love? | 到底是为钱还是为爱 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:58] | The fact is, the only reason someone wouldn’t tell you the truth | 说实话 他之所以隐瞒真相 |
[24:01] | is because the truth would destroy you. | 是因为这个真相会毁了你 |
[24:05] | But I love him. | 但我爱他 |
[24:08] | The more important thing… | 更重要的问题是 |
[24:10] | does PJ really love you? | 普少爱不爱你呢 |
[24:15] | Uh! Hey, there you guys are. | 你们在这儿呢 |
[24:18] | Have either of you seen Navid and Liam? | 你们谁看见纳维和利亚姆了吗 |
[24:20] | Wait. Liam and Navid are together? | 等一下 纳维和利亚姆在一起吗 |
[24:24] | Oh, man, take a look at this thing. Whoo! | 哥们 瞧瞧这个 |
[24:28] | Okay, I’m sorry, but this is beyond cheesy. | 抱歉 不过这真是俗到爆 |
[24:31] | Cheesy and heavy. | 很俗还很重 |
[24:32] | Hey, help me tie this down. Oh, man. | 帮我把这冰雕绑上 |
[24:35] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -搞定 |
[24:37] | So how’s Princeton? | 普林斯顿怎么样啊 |
[24:39] | It’s great. | 很棒 |
[24:40] | It’s a dream come true. | 美梦成真啊 |
[24:42] | So what does that mean for you and Silver? | 那你和小银怎么办 |
[24:44] | To be honest, I’m not really sure. | 说真的 我不确定 |
[24:47] | I mean, I want to be there for her; | 我想陪在她身边 |
[24:48] | – there’s no question about that. – But? | -这点我很确定 -但是 |
[24:50] | Hey, you’ve known Silver through all this cancer gene stuff. | 你也知道小银去做癌症基因检测的事 |
[24:53] | She’s moving so fast. I’m not sure she’s ready. | 她动作太快 我都不确定她是否准备好了 |
[24:56] | You think she means it? | 你觉得她是真心的吗 |
[24:58] | Well, she’s been emotional for sure, but you know, | 她现在肯定很情绪化 但是 |
[25:01] | no one should have to deal with what she’s dealing with at our age. | 咱们这年纪谁也不该经历她这些事 |
[25:04] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[25:08] | Hey, that’s tough. | 这很难说 |
[25:09] | You know, on one hand, you and Silver are great together. | 一方面 你和小银真的很配 |
[25:12] | Everybody knows that. | 大家都知道 |
[25:14] | Silver’s amazing. | 小银是个很棒的女孩 |
[25:17] | I think every guy would want to be with a girl like her. | 不论哪个男人都会想和她这样的女孩在一起 |
[25:19] | I feel a “But on the other hand” coming on. | 我能感觉到你马上就要话锋一转了 |
[25:22] | Well, it’s just you guys have a long history together, | 你们也确实历经风雨 |
[25:25] | and not all of it’s good. | 其中有些回忆不怎么美好 |
[25:26] | I mean, you’ve broken up and gotten back together, | 你们光是分手复合 |
[25:28] | what, like, three times now? | 都有三次了吧 |
[25:30] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[25:31] | I guess it’s good you always work back to each other in the end, | 你们最后总能回到彼此身边 这的确不错 |
[25:34] | but that on-again, off-again deal usually ends badly. | 但这种分分合合的恋情一般都没有好结果 |
[25:37] | I’m just not sure that it’s worth giving up your dreams. | 我不确定这是否真的值得你为之放弃梦想 |
[25:44] | So, what are you saying? | 你有什么建议 |
[25:48] | I guess I’m saying that… | 我想说… |
[25:52] | I think you should go back to Princeton. | 你应该回普林斯顿 |
[25:58] | Let’s get this back. | 把这个送回去吧 |
[26:10] | This feels so weird being here without Dixon. | 没有迪克森陪我过来 感觉好奇怪啊 |
[26:13] | You feel weird? | 你感觉奇怪 |
[26:14] | This is my ex-girlfriend’s engagement party. | 这是我前女友的订婚派对 |
[26:18] | Well, we can feel weird together. | 我们可以一起奇怪了 |
[26:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[26:28] | It looks like we got some real talent in the house tonight. | 看起来今天我们请到明星了 |
[26:31] | Adrianna Tate Duncan, everybody! | 阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯 |
[26:34] | Where’s Dixon? | 迪克森在哪 |
[26:36] | Should we get up here to sing a song together or what? | 上来一起唱首歌什么的 |
[26:38] | I’m by myself. | 我自己来的 |
[26:40] | That’s okay. Come up yourself then. | 没关系 你自己上来吧 |
[26:42] | No, no, I couldn’t. | 这样不好吧 |
[26:43] | – Oh, come on! – Go on. | -快点 -去吧 |
[26:45] | It’s the perfect chance to try out that song I gave you. | 这是试唱我给你那首歌的绝佳机会 |
[26:48] | And sing a country song that I’ve never sung before | 唱我从来没唱过的乡村歌曲 |
[26:51] | in front of all these people? | 还是在这么多人面前 |
[26:52] | I can’t do that alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[26:55] | Well, maybe you don’t have to do it alone. | 或许你不用单独唱 |
[26:57] | You trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[26:59] | Yes. | 相信 |
[27:00] | Well, come on. | 来吧 |
[27:07] | Hey, everybody! | 在场的各位 |
[27:09] | Put your hands together | 为我们这位才华横溢的 |
[27:10] | for the very talented Miss Adrianna Tate Duncan! | 阿德里安娜·泰特·邓肯小姐鼓掌 |
[27:19] | Okay, well, I would like to dedicate this song | 我想把这首歌 |
[27:22] | to someone very special. | 献给一个特别的人 |
[27:24] | Austin, thank you so much for believing in me. | 奥斯汀 谢谢你这么信任我 |
[27:32] | *Standing right in front of me* | *站在我面前* |
[27:36] | *Right where you used to be* | *仿佛像从前一样* |
[27:40] | *Memories all I can see* | *我所能望见的回忆* |
[27:44] | *Drifting in the sky* | *在空中弥漫* |
[27:49] | *And now I have to go* | *如今我要离开* |
[27:53] | *But I need you to know* | *但你要知道* |
[27:57] | *I love too much, and so* | *我深爱着你* |
[28:00] | *I have to say good-bye* | *我要和你告别* |
[28:04] | *But it’s better to have loved and lost…* | *但爱到迷失更好* |
[28:08] | My fingers are going numb. | 我手指头都麻了 |
[28:09] | Dude, it’s so cold. | 伙计 这东西太冻手了 |
[28:10] | Just go. Just go. | 继续走 |
[28:12] | *I wish I could believe these words* | *我希望能相信这些话* |
[28:17] | *While my lonely…* | *我寂寞的…* |
[28:20] | *Oh, so lonely…* | *如此寂寞的…* |
[28:24] | *Teardrops fall…* | *眼泪顺颊滑落* |
[28:33] | *Teardrops fall…* | *眼泪顺颊滑落* |
[28:41] | *I wish I could believe these words* | *我希望我能相信这些话* |
[28:46] | *While my lonely teardrops fall.* | *我寂寞的眼泪顺颊滑落* |
[28:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[28:56] | Navid, hey, I gotta talk to you. | 纳维 我得和你谈谈 |
[29:02] | Yeah, hold on a second. | 行 等一下 |
[29:08] | Are you frigging kidding me? | 你他妈的在逗我吗 |
[29:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:11] | You and Ade. | 你和艾德 |
[29:12] | I mean, what type of a guy hits on his roommate’s girlfriend? | 什么样的人会和他室友的女朋友搞在一起 |
[29:14] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[29:16] | I wasn’t hitting on my roommate’s girlfriend. | 我没和我室友的女友乱搞 |
[29:18] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[29:19] | Or were you turning Dixon’s loss into your gain? | 还是你把迪克森的损失变成自己的收获 |
[29:21] | Listen, for the record, okay, he left her. | 我必须说 是他离开了她 |
[29:23] | So you can just back off! | 你可以让开了 |
[29:25] | Oh, dude, don’t tell me what to do! | 伙计 别对我指手画脚 |
[29:29] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[29:33] | Nice. Very mature, man. | 很好 你真成熟 |
[29:35] | We were singing a song together. | 我们不过是一起唱了首歌 |
[29:37] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[29:39] | I’m sorry I messed up your party. | 很抱歉破坏了你的派对 |
[29:40] | It’s not a real party until something’s broken! | 有东西摔碎 才算是真正的派对嘛 |
[29:43] | Everyone, enjoy. Drink up. | 大家都尽情享受 喝起来 |
[29:57] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[30:00] | – I’m going out. – No, you’re not. | -我要出去 -你不能去 |
[30:02] | Yeah, I am. | 我就得去 |
[30:03] | There’s a reason no one’s in the lineup. | 那边没人是有原因的 |
[30:05] | It’s nuts out there. | 外边一片混乱 |
[30:06] | Okay, thanks for you concern, Caleb, but I think I’ll be okay. | 谢谢你的关心 凯莱布 我会没事的 |
[30:09] | I know you’re upset that Raj died, | 我知道你对罗杰的死很伤心 |
[30:10] | but getting yourself killed, | 但也不至于去送死吧 |
[30:12] | because you’re angry and can’t deal with the pain | 因为即使你满腹怒气 无法摆脱痛苦 |
[30:13] | is not gonna bring him back. | 他也没法起死回生 |
[30:15] | You got to trust that God has a better plan than this. | 你要相信上帝有比这更好的安排 |
[30:18] | Okay, tell me what kind of god of yours | 告诉我什么样的上帝 |
[30:19] | gives a 22-year-old old cancer? | 会让一个22岁的年轻人得癌症 |
[30:20] | Because if that’s part of his whole, his whole plan thing, | 如果那是他所谓安排的一部分 |
[30:23] | then screw him. Get out of my… | 去他的吧 离我远点 |
[30:25] | What is your deal, Caleb?! | 你到底想怎样 凯莱布 |
[30:27] | I’m not letting you go out. | 我不让你出去 |
[30:29] | Yeah, and I’m not gonna listen to you! | 我不会听你的 |
[30:30] | I mean, who the hell do you think you are | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[30:31] | to tell me what to do or how to feel? | 凭什么让我按照你说的去做 |
[30:32] | You have absolutely no idea what I’m going through right now, okay? | 你根本不知道我在经历什么 |
[30:35] | So just do me a favor and leave me alone! | 求你了 别烦我了 |
[30:37] | Ivy, you’ve got to let me help you. | 艾薇 你得让我帮你 |
[30:38] | Now you want to help me like you’ve helped Annie? | 你想像帮助安妮那样帮助我吗 |
[30:41] | You are unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[30:42] | You have no idea that you’re torturing her, do you? | 你不知道你在折磨她吗 |
[30:45] | You’re such a hypocrite. | 你真是个伪君子 |
[30:46] | You’re clearly in love with the girl | 你很明显爱上了那个女孩 |
[30:48] | and you can’t even admit that to yourself, can you? | 但你都不敢承认 不是吗 |
[30:50] | We’re not talking about me right now. | 我们现在不是在讨论我 |
[30:51] | – Oh, right. – We’re talking about you. | -是的 -我们在讨论你 |
[30:52] | And you need to listen to me. | 你得听我说 |
[30:54] | You know what, Caleb? | 你知道吗 凯莱布 |
[30:56] | You can’t stop me from doing what I’m gonna do, | 我想做的事情 你拦不住我 |
[30:58] | and you can’t watch over me all the time, all right? | 你没法整天盯着我 好吧 |
[31:00] | Nobody can. Oh, unless maybe God can. | 没有人能做到 或许上帝能 |
[31:03] | That is, if he’s not too busy working on his wonderful plan. | 前提是他没在忙着做他的完美计划 |
[31:11] | Dude, what just happened back there? | 伙计 你刚才怎么了 |
[31:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:13] | I thought i saw Austin hitting on Ade behind Dixon’s back. | 我以为奥斯汀背着迪克森和艾德乱搞呢 |
[31:16] | And I thought it was totally messed up. | 我以为都乱套了呢 |
[31:18] | I didn’t mean to make a scene. | 我不是故意惹事的 |
[31:19] | Hey, you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[31:21] | Yeah. I can’t believe I broke that ice sculpture | 没事 不敢相信我打碎了 |
[31:24] | that took us, like, four hours to get here. | 那个花了我们四个小时才送到的冰雕 |
[31:27] | Yeah, what took you guys so long? | 是啊 你们怎么拖了这么久 |
[31:30] | We got stuck in traffic. | 我们堵车了 |
[31:32] | Yeah. At least it gave us some time to talk, right? | 是的 不过我们至少可以借机聊聊天 |
[31:35] | About what? | 谈什么了 |
[31:36] | You. | 你 |
[31:39] | What’d you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[31:40] | Silver, he was just being a friend. | 小银 他只是做了朋友该做的 |
[31:42] | I asked him for advice. | 我向他寻求建议来着 |
[31:47] | He made me realize that I need to be with you. | 他让我意识到 我要和你在一起 |
[31:51] | I don’t want what happened to Dixon and Ade | 我不想让迪克森和艾德的悲剧 |
[31:53] | to happen to us, okay? | 发生在我们身上 |
[31:56] | Talking it through with Liam, he made it crystal-clear… | 和利亚姆谈过后 我豁然开朗了 |
[32:00] | you and I belong together. | 我们应该在一起 |
[32:02] | It’s in our history. | 我们有抹不掉的过往 |
[32:04] | And no matter what’s thrown in our way, | 不管什么困难挡在我们面前 |
[32:07] | we always find a way back to each other. | 我们总能找回彼此 |
[32:10] | And because of that, we can overcome anything. | 正因为如此 我们能克服任何困难 |
[32:14] | I love you, Silver. | 我爱你 小银 |
[32:41] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[32:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:48] | Oh, look at me. | 瞧我啊 |
[32:49] | I haven’t been back in town a couple days | 才回城没几天 |
[32:51] | and I’ve already started a fight, | 就已经打了一架 |
[32:53] | destroyed a piece of art and ruined your party. | 打坏了一件艺术品 还破坏了你的派对 |
[32:57] | Guess I’m an ass, huh? | 我真是个混蛋 |
[33:01] | Yeah, I really know how to pick ’em, don’t I? | 是啊 我挑混蛋的眼光可准了 |
[33:02] | Oh, watch it, bird legs. | 少来了 长腿美女 |
[33:06] | Looks like you really moved up in the world. | 看来你真的跻身上流社会了 |
[33:09] | I’m just surprised you ended up with, uh, him. | 我没想到你最后跟他在一起了 |
[33:13] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[33:14] | You, with Mr. Billionaire Perfect in there? | 你要嫁个金龟婿吗 |
[33:18] | I don’t know. You’re just so independent. | 你这么独立 |
[33:20] | I didn’t think all this stuff was that important to you. | 我不认为这些对你来说有多重要 |
[33:22] | Yeah, well, it’s… | 是啊 这… |
[33:27] | …not, really. | 不怎么重要 |
[33:30] | Hey, maybe I’m wrong. | 也许我错了 |
[33:32] | Hell, I don’t even know PJ. | 我不怎么了解普少 |
[33:35] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[33:37] | forever’s a long time, Naomi. | 永远是一段很长的期限 娜欧米 |
[33:40] | So promise me something. | 所以你要向我保证点事 |
[33:42] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[33:44] | Promise me he really loves you. | 向我保证他是真的爱你 |
[33:45] | I mean truly. | 我是说真心的爱你 |
[33:48] | ‘Cause at the end of the day, that’s all that really matters. | 因为到了最后 这才是最重要的 |
[33:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement. | 女士们先生们 我要宣布一件事情 |
[33:55] | Where’s Naomi? | 娜欧米在哪儿 |
[33:58] | Now, it’s customary when you acquire a boat– | 现在 一般来说当你得到一艘船 |
[34:01] | or, more accurately in my case, a ship… | 按我的情况 准确地来说 一艘大船 |
[34:06] | …that you properly christen the vessel. | 就要好好给它起个名字 |
[34:08] | So everyone, please, turn your attention to the stern. | 所以各位 请将目光转向船尾 |
[34:16] | Naomi… | 娜欧米 |
[34:18] | I bought this boat | 我买下这艘船 |
[34:19] | because I thought it so perfectly symbolized | 是因为觉得它能完美地诠释 |
[34:23] | the journey we’re about to embark on. | 我们即将踏上的旅程 |
[34:25] | I can’t wait to go on this adventure with you. | 我迫不及待想和你开始探险了 |
[34:27] | You make me the happiest man on earth. | 你使我成为世上最幸福的男人 |
[34:33] | Would you please do the honors? | 我能有这个荣幸吗 |
[34:42] | PJ… | 普少 |
[34:46] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我不能 |
[34:54] | Naomi. | 娜欧米 |
[34:56] | Naomi! What is wrong? | 娜欧米 怎么了 |
[35:01] | Preston, I know about your trust fund. | 普列斯顿 我知道了你信托基金的事 |
[35:06] | I’m sorry. I was trying to protect you. | 对不起 我本是想保护你 |
[35:09] | I didn’t want you to think it was… | 我不想让你觉得这是 |
[35:10] | And I didn’t. | 我没这么想 |
[35:13] | I told Annie I didn’t care. | 我跟安妮说我不在乎 |
[35:15] | But… maybe I just said that | 但是 也许我这么说 |
[35:18] | to make myself feel better about us | 是为了让自己好受一点 |
[35:19] | because the truth is… | 因为事实上 |
[35:22] | there’s no way to separate your money from who you are. | 你的身份和财产没法分开 |
[35:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:27] | Wh-What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[35:29] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[35:32] | …if I marry you, | 如果我嫁给你 |
[35:34] | I’ll go the rest of my life never really knowing | 后半辈子会过得不明不白 |
[35:37] | if it was because you loved me, or because of all of this? | 不知道你和我结婚是真的爱我还是因为钱 |
[35:43] | I’m sorry, Preston. | 对不起 普列斯顿 |
[35:48] | I can’t marry you. | 我不能嫁给你 |
[35:50] | All right, I messed up. | 好吧 是我没处理好 |
[35:52] | All right? I messed up. | 好吗 是我没处理好 |
[35:54] | I should have told you the truth. | 我早该告诉你实情 |
[35:56] | But I’m marrying you because I love you, | 但我娶你是因为我爱你 |
[36:00] | not because of the money. | 不是为了那笔钱 |
[36:02] | But it’s a lot of money. What should I do? | 但那是很大一笔钱 我能怎么办 |
[36:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:30] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:32] | Yeah, of course. | 当然没事 |
[36:34] | I just had to get out of there. | 我就是不想待在那里 |
[36:36] | I mean, a champagne fountain? How tacky can you be? | 还有香槟塔呢 你还想弄多俗啊 |
[36:39] | Sorry. That was me. | 对不起 我就这么俗 |
[36:45] | He said he loved me, Annie. | 他说他爱我 安妮 |
[36:48] | Like it wasn’t all about the money. | 听起来不是全为了那笔钱 |
[36:52] | But all of his actions screamed that it was. | 但他的一举一动都出卖了他 |
[36:55] | And I just kept trying to convince myself | 我一直想说服自己 |
[36:57] | that I was fine with everything, but… | 我什么都不介意 但是… |
[37:01] | So that’s it? It’s over? | 就这样了吗 你们结束了吗 |
[37:10] | I have to be sure he truly loves me, so… | 我必须确定他是真心的爱我 所以… |
[37:14] | I guess it’s up to him. | 我想这得看他了 |
[37:17] | But, uh, I’ll be fine. | 但是 我会没事的 |
[37:20] | Really. You should go back to the party. | 真的 你该回派对去 |
[37:21] | And-and make sure they’re mopping up the pieces | 让他们一定得把雕像的碎冰 |
[37:23] | from the ice sculpture, | 给清理干净 |
[37:24] | ’cause it’ll warp the walnut floors, and… | 不然会把胡桃木地板拱起来 而且… |
[37:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:27] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 好的 |
[37:30] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[37:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:54] | After what happened today, I didn’t think | 经过了今天的事 我还以为 |
[37:56] | I’d be seeing you around here for a while. | 会有一阵子见不到你 |
[38:02] | I meant what I said. | 我说的是真的 |
[38:04] | What’s that? | 你指什么 |
[38:06] | It feels really good having someone who really believes in me. | 有人信任我的感觉真的很好 |
[38:14] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[38:19] | I want you to be my manager. | 我希望你做我的经纪人 |
[38:24] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:27] | Are you sure you’re ready to go solo? | 你确定准备单飞了吗 |
[38:29] | I won’t be solo if I have you. | 有你我就不是单飞了 |
[38:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:34] | – Cheers! – Cheers. | -干了 -干了 |
[38:41] | Caleb, what’s wrong? | 凯莱布 怎么了 |
[38:43] | I haven’t been honest with you. | 我没对你坦白 |
[38:45] | I haven’t even been honest to myself. | 我甚至对自己都不够诚实 |
[38:47] | No, no, I-I knew about your faith, | 不不 我知道你的信仰 |
[38:49] | and I knew you were going into the priesthood, | 我也知道你准备成为神父 |
[38:51] | and I knew we couldn’t be together. | 我知道我们不可能在一起 |
[38:53] | I’m the one who’s been at fault. You’ve been the honest one. | 有问题的人是我 你一直很诚实 |
[38:56] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我不诚实 |
[39:15] | Ivy Sullivan? | 艾薇·苏利文吗 |
[39:16] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[39:18] | Social Services. You need to come with us. | 社会服务处 你得跟我们走 |
[39:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[39:22] | It’s a warrant declaring you to be a danger to yourself. | 这张授权书表明你对自己有伤害行为 |
[39:25] | It’s been filed by Caleb Walsh, | 这是由凯莱布·华尔什申请的 |
[39:27] | a grief counselor familiar with your case. | 一位熟悉你情况的伤痛顾问 |
[39:28] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你肯定是在开玩笑 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry, Ms. Sullivan, but it’s the law. | 对不起 苏利文小姐 但这是法律规定 |
[39:32] | I’m afraid you don’t have a choice. | 恐怕你别无选择 |
[39:43] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[39:44] | I came to say thank you. | 我来谢谢你 |
[39:46] | For what you did. | 谢谢你所做的 |
[39:48] | Not saying anything. | 什么也没说 |
[39:50] | And, I guess… | 而且我想 |
[39:52] | this is also good-bye. | 也是来向你告别 |
[39:57] | I’ll see you around, then. | 那再见了 |
[39:58] | Yeah. I’ll see you. | 是啊 再见 |
[40:08] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[40:10] | Why-why’d you keep us a secret? | 为什么保守了我们的秘密 |
[40:17] | I just wanted you to be happy. | 我只想让你开心 |
[40:20] | You are happy, aren’t you? | 你开心了 是吗 |
[40:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:24] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我开心了 |
[40:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:50] | No, wait, Liam… | 不 等等 利亚姆 |
[40:51] | Stop. This can’t happen. | 停下 不能这样 |
[40:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:54] | But don’t tell me that you don’t have feelings. | 但别跟我说你没感觉 |
[40:58] | Don’t ever tell me that because you and I both know… | 别跟我这么说 因为你我都清楚 |
[41:01] | that it’s not true. | 那不是真的 |